Speaker 1: All right, Hi, everybody, welcome to the Right Side. Doug Billings with you, coming to your life from smack dab in the middle of the fruited play. And what in the world is going on with the drones. I'm going to tell you it is not nefarious, It's not anything. Look, there's a lot of clickbait out there. We're going to talk about it to a degree because I'm not going to spend a lot of time on the nonsense in Kookville out there also Donald Trump, the MAGA movement, the GOP. Every once in a while, Mitt Romney comes back into the news cycle, and I've got to tell you that today I was pleasantly surprised by Mitt, who demonstrated a very rare and a very i think accurate and eloquent, quite frankly description about what Donald Trump, the MAGA movement, and the GOP all mean when you roll them up together. All of that today on the right Side, drones and Trump and what we can see. Hello, coffee House, I see you out there in YouTube land, and I hope that everyone out on x is tuning, and I'm going to give some time here to come on in Facebook and rumble as well. Today, ladies and gentlemen, Ley, the drone issue is nothing. Look, we are plagued on our side, on the conservative side. I understand since the theft of an American presidential election back in twenty twenty, there are a lot of kooks out there who have claimed all sorts of things. And yes, Donald Juliovall, I understand Mitt is a snake, But today he said something that was accurate. I'll get to that in a minute. Ladies and gentlemen, the right side with Doug Billings is now upon you. Are you ready, Let's go.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, my name is General Mike Flynn. I'm here to do a big shout out for my great friend and one of the best in the business, mister Doug Billings. Right side with Doug Billings. Right side with Doug Billins. Doug is the future of the airwaves when it comes to independent broadcasters and podcasters. He is the new Rush Limbaugh. He's exactly what America needs right now, looking for honesty, looking for wisdom, looking for truth, for patriotism. Listen to Doug Billings at right side with Doug Billings. God bless you, and God bless America, and thank you.
Speaker 1: Ladies, and gentlemen, we are winning. We're winning, winning, winning. Welcome to the Right Side with Doug Billings. Are you ready. We are not liberal.
Speaker 3: Snowflakes who meld away in the face of transity, adversity, and challenge. We are a covenant Nason under God and his divine providence is not dead and it's not gone.
Speaker 1: It is living within each and every one of.
Speaker 3: You, and you will bring it to life in such a way that the world has never seen before.
Speaker 1: We never back down, we never give up. We march forward. And here we are Welcome to the Right Side, ladies and gentlemen, where you become members of the most intellectual levature audience and all the podcast land. Good to see you out there, ladies, and I'm and Donald. Thanks. I'm glad first time watcher of the show. I'm glad that you heard us in spaces over on x and you decided to check out the show. I appreciate you very very much. I'm I'm going to talk today about these drones, but I'm only going to talk for a little bit. The it reminds me is I'm looking throughout the news. I now not that I was alive back then eighty six years ago. We had a story that broke across this country. I believe it was on Halloween eighty six years ago. Orson Wells, who got his start in radio and later became one of the best I think American directors of film in history, who's did a little show you may have heard of it called War of the Worlds, aired eighty six years ago. In the entire country, well at least swathes, certain swaths of the country went absolutely crazy with fear because they thought that we were being invaded by Mars, you know, War of the Worlds and so forth. And I don't know if it's because we've been lied to so much by our government or we've had so many kooki theories put out there over the last four years, kookie theories that come from our side of the fence, by the way, the right side of the fence, that somehow these kookie theories and so forth, and abject nonsense that have been thrust upon us make us feel uneasy or they make us feel anxious in some form or fashion. It may be a combination of all of that. And I mean, you remember these things devolution. Remember four years ago when Trump was ripped off of the American presidential election. Don't worry, ladies and gentlemen, there's executive orders that have been put in place. Trump is still the commander in chief and the military is running our country. Remember those nut jobs or the letter you know, the seventeenth letter of the alphabet. If you're from Raytown, Missouri, Q. It is absolute nonsense. And so we've been plagued by all of this stuff. And whenever something like these drones happens, we tend to, unfortunately believe far too many people who are putting out clickbait. They'll put out the most extraordinary stories just so that you click on them and so that they get paid. I don't get paid a dime for putting out any show. The only way I get paid is if you good people voluntarily go over to Doug Billings dot us. My website set up that monthly recurring to it. That's how I not only make a living, but it's how I keep this show produced and how I continue. I'm able to deliver it to you free of charge. I never charge anyone to watch the program, so I depend on the good graces of you good people out there, and we've been doing this. I have I say, we it's just me, been doing this for four years, and I'm glad that you're there. You have become the most intellectually mature audience in all the podcast land because we refuse to yield to clickbait, we refuse to go off the deep end. We are not going to live in Kookville. We're going to live and work and react within reality. So I do have empathy and compassion for all of the peace people that get you caught up in the clickbait. They don't know any better. You know, Well, Doug, we've got drones the size of SUVs flying over New Jersey. How in the hell do you know that? You don't know that just because somebody said it on the internet, big as SUVs at these drones. You don't know. Nobody knows what's going on. But here's what I think that we can all agree on. We have a government that has not always been honest with us, to put it lightly and to say the least right. So at most what we have here is a secret government operation, and they might not be telling us all about it. You know, maybe they're even lying to a degree. I wouldn't put that past them, or at the very least. You've got a bunch of yahoos out there with money and expensive toys who are just flying these things to drive people bonkers. And that's what they're doing, and they're being successful at it. Now. I don't know, Doug, No, no, no, These things are coming up out of the water man. There's big as SUVs. There's an I I read on the internet that there's an Iranian mothership. I mean, nobody knows for certain, because people are claiming things on the internet. People go crazy, they run with it. And I'm not blaming any of you who may have been tempted to believe that nonsense. I'm not blaming you. But I am here to guide you back into reality. And I'm here because that's what I do. I tell you the truth. I tell you where to look and where not to look, and to dissociate from people who would steer you in the wrong direction. We need to take inventory of what we know. We need to make sense of this with our intellect and with fact, not with rampant speculation and theories. So look, you guys, for four years, I've been telling you since I mean really, I'm thinking here since the day Biden took office, I've been telling you that there are very bad people coming into this country because of the open border policy. I've said there are very bad people coming into this country making plans to do very bad things here on our soil. Okay, this is not new news. You all know this. I mean, I've said it for four years. They want to do harm, they want to hurt us. They are not good people, and Administrator Biden and Vice Pretender Harris purposefully let them in, along with the hierarchy of their commune Socialist formerly known as Democrat Party. Right, it wouldn't surprise me if there's missing nuclear material somewhere in the world. Now, I'm not talking about the kind of nuclear material that you can make a thermonuclear bomb with. I'm talking about the kind of nuclear material that it takes to make what's called a dirty bomb. That's perhaps a very real possibility out there, and it's frightening. I don't know if drones have the capacity, for lack of a better term, to sniff out nuclear material. I would if I had, if I was forced to make a guest, I would guess not. But maybe they can. Maybe they can. I don't know, you see, I do not know the drones are I do know this. They are not. These drones are not some secret weapon from Iran. Look, I know Iran has drones, but look for in all practical senses, and really they wouldn't have any of that if it weren't for Russia, perhaps, China, perhaps both. Iran itself is basically just out of the Bronze Age ladies and gentlemen, and if it wasn't for those other countries helping them, they wouldn't be able to do any of this. They and they can't. They don't. There's no Iranian mothership another one that I read on the internet the other day that has a dozens and dozens and dozens of these coordinated drones that are flying. And it's not that when our government says things like, well, we don't know what they are, but there's no present threat, which doesn't on the surface seem to make any sense. We don't know what they are, but they represent no threat. That's almost a verbatim quote from the State Department and the Pentagon. All right, that's government speak for, uh, we don't know what they are, or rather, we know what they are, and it's none of your business what they are. And they are no threat. So the government, although we may not like it, has the right to say that it's none of your business. There are certain things that are top secret. We may not like that. The government should be transparent, we should know everything. Well, I'm not sure I agree with that, but I understand people who go down that road. But we need to. We need they be They need to be more transparent with us. We can debate whether or not it's our business or not to know these kinds of things. If the government is conducting some sort of a secret operation out there and testing these drones on whatever exercise they're doing, I could see that they're going to call this thing top secret, that they're gonna deny knowing much about it, if anything, but they'll say just enough to say it's not a threat. So that's government speak. We're not sure we know what they are, they don't represent a threat. Or when they say we don't know what they are, but they don't present a threat. Even though that sounds crazy, it's government speak. That's what it is. They've done that for decades. So we have to take a step back out of Coopville, climb back up onto the ledge of reality, and begin to think about it. Thanks rain Man. People who hope it's aliens are legit brain brain dead. I tended to agree with that. I tend to agree. But we have to be nice and welcome them back gently, with compassion. We want them on our side, but we want them in reality, not Coopville. So we have to be careful of people who say or demand things that sound like this. The American people deserve to know the truth about these drones. We have to be careful about those statements because honestly, that depends on what the purpose of the drones is. I mean, the public doesn't have the right to know everything that the government is doing exactly at that moment when the when the public is demanding it, you know what I mean. We we sometimes have to wait, sometimes we have to wait years for things to be declassified. And that's and those things are there, and those classifications are there for a reason. National security is real, that's a real thing, and keeping things secret for a time is a necessity. Thank you, Hyped Luke. I see your your comment there on YouTube. Thank you. John Kirby came out with a statement saying their civilian craft operation operated lawfully. All right, Well, so, that's that's you know, there's John Kirby saying what John Kirby does, and and there you have it. And here the can our government be at least a little bit more forthright with us? Of course they can, and I think we'll see that with President Trump. But even President Trump's not going to say everything. Did you notice in the press conference that he gave today, President Trump down at mar Lago, which, by the way, just a very short side note. President Trump's press conference today was an hour and fifteen minutes long. That is longer than any press conference that Administrator Biden and Vice Pretender Harris had combined. Okay, true, true story. And he was asked about the drones if he had a briefing on it, and he says, I'm not going to comment about that right now. So you know, Trump is getting briefed about him, and you know, Trump probably knows what the drones are, and he can't say, so, not even President Trump can say everything. There is a thing again called national security. I just want people to take a breath about these drones. Yeah, because the here, look, the thing about this is and when I say the government should be more forthright, what I mean when I say that is the radical liberal element of our government. You know, they've done this for the past four years. They have created purposeful chaos, purposeful crisis. They have not been honest with us, They're not forthright, and so we are. We have this new reflex where we're skeptical and we jump to speculative conclusions about what these things might really be or what the government tells us. And I don't blame anybody for jumping to conclusions and doubting what the government says. Believe me, I'm not coming down. Uh uh yeah, hype blute. I didn't realize civilians had SV sized, SUV sized drones. Well, the thing is, Luke, you don't know that just because somebody says they're SUV sized on the Internet doesn't prove it. None of us know. That's my point. That's what I said at the beginning of the show. Nobody, no one, none of us know the size of these of these dang drones. Nobody understands really what they are. I think maybe maybe what if this is it? Maybe maybe maybe I should just say it's me and here's what I've got. I've got a I've got seventeen dozen for those of you that are in the in the KUK movement, you're gonna go, oh, look, he says seventeen. There's a secret meaning in that, and there's not. Look at this. Maybe it's a Trump drone. Maybe maybe it's me and President Trump playing a joke on everybody, and that's what we've got flying around the New Jersey suburbs or the New Jersey countryside, or over whatever piece of land that you want to talk about. But I don't want to make fun of people, and I'm not. I just want to tell you that there's a lot of overreaction and a lot of clickbait. So I think my hunch is that this is a high tech nothing burger. You're going to either see the government conducting some exercises on you know, testing drones in their capability. We pray to god they're not out there searching for sniffing for nuclear lost material. We pray that's not true. We don't know if that's the truth or not, but we'll see what's going on. I don't think this is some sort of a red flag event that's going to prevent the inauguration. The election. The inauguration will happen, whether it's on the streets of the Capitol or in a bunker. The inauguration is going to happen. Okay, it's not going to be delayed by anything. Our government is going to continue to function. So all right, well there's that. All right, I got that off my chest. There it is. And now I want to talk about President Trump. This news conference, press conference that he gave today. It's been five weeks since the election, and the world is recognizing his leadership in record time, and it's much it's a lot different look than it was in twenty sixteen. Back then, it took some time for the world leaders to warm up to him, to to you know, to get used to him. They had to overcome what they saw in America from the radical left, the immediacy of the resist movement that was born in twenty sixteen. You remember that, right, Resist, Resist, Resist. The minute that he won that election, they began to make plans for impeachments, the Russia hoax, China hoax, all of it. They began to do it then. And so the world leaders today, though it's a much different ballgame. They are calling him in record numbers and record fashion, wanting to work with him. You've already seen people come to visit him. You have the poster boy for the wissification of men. Justin Trudeau from Canada, come down to mar A Lago, kiss Trump's ring, beg and plead the tariffs aren't imposed on Canada, and we'll see what happens. But that's the Trump effect. You see all sorts of things. You see things that never happened with administrator by Vice pretender Harris. There's a wide range of topics that were discussed today, and not just I mean the passion that was coming from Trump in this press conference was a two way street. The press corps was actually I mean, you could sense the enthusiasm they had. Finally we can do our job. Finally we've got a president who will talk to us, who can stand there and carry on a conversation with us, instead of reading from cards and calling on people where where the questions are already written down and the answers are there handed to him. Finally we can have a free for all press conference where we can all do our job. They were excited about it, even I know there's enemies of Trump's in that room, but they were all happy to begin to engage again. You could just tell so happy, I think relieved all of that. Finally had the chance to work with a president who doesn't doze off or have to go to the restroom in the middle of the press conference. And so it's a freestyle format. Trump is a master at it. And the highlight was the visit from the Soft Bank of Japan CEO and chairman may Sayoshi Son who promised one hundred billion dollars investment to the United States plus one hundred thousand jobs that come along with it. And within five weeks of the election, we've seen all sorts of things begin to happen with our country because of President Trump's election. You've got Hamas over there in the Middle East now calling for peace. Oh, we want a peace deal. We see we see Trump coming. Hang on, well, let's get peace. We want peace, please Putin. Putin is now going to sell oil using the US dollar instead of this this instead of the new currency that he and Turkey and China and other countries UH have begun you know to talk about. So Putin is on board just because of the election. Mexico, you've heard closing the border, stopping the drug flow. I know the president of Mexico hemden Haud a little bit, but she's shutting the border. European Union is going to start buying American natural gas again. You've got Elon and vivek Out in the wings with Doge. They've promised to cut to trillion dollars from excess wasteful government spending. And you've got over one hundred thousand lazy and wi'ssified federal employees who are gonna quit their jobs because they don't want to go back into the office to work. Well, we can't work from home. I'm gonna quit. Good, Good do the work for us, because I've got news for you, folks. There's gonna be massive laoff. We've got it, and that's one thing we've got to wrap our heads around. There's going to be massive layoffs. The Department of Education gone. President Trump and tariffs, it's a real deal. In the eighteen sixties, seventies, eighties, and nineties, It's how the United States funded itself. Do not believe the liberal whack jobs, either on social media here on x or YouTube or Facebook or wherever you see them, or the legacy media when they talk about tariffs and how it's going to raise prices. We have other victories. I mean ABC and George Stephanophlis, how can I forget about them fifteen million dollars for claiming that Trump's a rapist? He's not a rapist. Did you know that Trump's attorney was not able to put on a defense at all in that EJ Egen Carroll case. It's gonna come back up. They're gonna have a real trial about that. They're all going to go back to trial and Egen Carroll is not going to get a cent and they're gonna sue the hell out of her. Just watch, just watch mark this program and come back to it. I mean, in the in the Stephanopholis ABC fifteen million dollar deal, a large portion of that money has got to go. This is what's great. A large portion of that settlement has got to go to the construction of the president, the Trump Presidential Library. So Trump's even getting his enemies to build his library for him. I mean, if that's not winning, I don't know what is. It's absolutely glorious to see that so much winning. And so he said in the press conference, he's getting calls from hundreds of world leaders. He's trying to back to them as soon as he can. Everybody wants an audience with President Trump, and who can blame them? They all know what Trump knows, and that is Trump knows the game. Now, this is going to be a lot different than it was in twenty sixteen. The lies coming from the radical left, the Washington DC bureaucracy, and the legacy media are going to intensify. And they've already demonstrated that they've done no credible self reflection at all. The radical left and members of the Rhino swamp establishment as well, they've done no credible self reflection about why they lost this election. In fact, in many cases, they're doubling down on their wackiness. The bureaucracy has sucked at the teet of the federal government for so long and for multiple decades, that they will not go quietly into the night. This is a good gig if you can get it, in their view, and they don't want it to end. But if there was ever a person called in and in fact designed to do this, it's President Trump. The new Avengers. Avengers is this new team that Trump has all around him. I mean from Cash Betel to Tom Holman to Will Sharf to Pete Hedgseth, all of them. It's going to be the age of Maga and ladies and gentlemen. It's going to be glorious to behold. You're going to see so many things. That's why, as I often say, the sun is brighter even on cloudy days. The sun seems brighter because of the attitude that Trump brings with him back into this country and into the world. So it's very, I think important that we realize what Trump represents and what he is to the Republican Party. Trump has rebranded the Republican Party. I saw. You know, there are people out there on the left who absolutely were in a panic when Trump began to make his picks, and here's a montage of what they had to say. They are freaking out about this. No, never mind, of course, that Biden put up transgendered wackadoodles, cooks and all sorts of creasy people who never had the opportunity, never had the experience to do anything remotely similar to what they've been asked to do. Never mind that, take a look at the montage.
Speaker 4: As an intelect Ronald Trump has just announced a new name to be added to his incoming administration.
Speaker 5: Here exactly right right, He's just floating his zone with shit to hope to get maybe other appointees down the line, because they got to absorbed, these bunch of idiots right there coming out right now.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I mean those of us who have spent our lifetime kind of decades working in and around in HHS.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding, Nicole.
Speaker 6: My text for flying off the chain, both Democrats and Republicans saying this can't be real.
Speaker 1: Someone must have gotten this wrong.
Speaker 6: This can't be possible. And now that the second underlying chain, there's some silver linings.
Speaker 1: The second thought I had is he can't get.
Speaker 5: Confirmed, can he?
Speaker 4: But I don't know what you want me to say. I am just at a loss because we're watching something happen in slow motion that is terrifying.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: The reason we have a great kind because there are pillars in place. There are columns instructures like in your house, columns and pillars that you don't see, but they keep things in a good place, They keep things in a good direction. We have healthy children because there are people who've made sure that there.
Speaker 1: Are things in place for that.
Speaker 4: And right now we're seeing termites unleashed on everything, and this is a termite appointment. We know for sure that Bobby Kennedy is a vaccine denier. He's a vaccine denier, denier, he denies being a denier.
Speaker 6: But this is the absolute triumph and takeover of the Republican Party by Mega, and it will be the takeover of the US government by Mega if the Senate lets all of these people.
Speaker 1: So you see that is that's right Raskin. For once it was telling the truth. We are the Mega movement in Washington, DC now and we do represent the GOP. MAGA is the GOP. Trump plus MAGA equals the GOP. The last couple of guys. You also saw Van Jones in there freaking out about it. Now today I saw a clip of Van Jones and he's been doing some self reflecting and some credible self reflecting about why the radical left liberal commune socialists formerly known as Democrat Party lost and has lost their base. Take a look and listen to Van Jones.
Speaker 4: We are way off. The entire political class is way off. First of all, digital is a new door knocking. You got to understand that we were laughing our butts off at Donald Trump for suspending his door knocking campaign and letting Charlie Kirk and Elon do a bunch of stuff online. We said, these guys are idiots, these guys are stupid. Then you started knocking on these doors. You know what, People come the door with their phone in their hand. They're in a twenty four hour digital surround sound that has nothing to do with CNN, doesn't do with any stuff that we do. I asked myself. I got a teenage son. I asked him, who are the most influential people in the world today. I'm thinking to myself, he's gonna say Barack Obama, Oprah, Winfree jay Z. He says, Kui, Scent, Aiden, Ross, Jinxy and Sketch. I don't know who he's talking about. I said, what platforms are you are? He goes, I'm on Twitch, kick and Rumble. I said that sounds like you need to go to the hospital. What are these platforms. I'm telling you, guys, the mainstream has become fringe and the French has become mainstream.
Speaker 1: There are platforms.
Speaker 4: There are people out there that are getting fourteen million streams, and we're on cable News getting one to two million, and so there is a whole world out there Kelly and Conway. I hate to agree with her, but I do a lot of times. Donald Trump understood that and we didn't. And it's not just Democrats don't.
Speaker 1: It's it's true. Van Jones is spot on. The legacy media is now the fringe. They are dead. We you and I, ladies and gentlemen, we represent the avenues of news in this country. Now the legacy media is dead. And on their death certificate it says is cause of death suicide. They've killed themselves and they have done no The radical left has done no self reflection. They are doubling down on the radical ideas that absolutely drove John and Jane Doe from the streets of America. John and Jane Doe, who may well have voted for Administrator Biden and Vice Pretender Harris four years ago, but who after they saw the purposeful chaos and crisis that Biden Harris caused in this republic, they said, no, no, no, no, this is not what I signed up for. This is not the America. I know. The Democrat Party converted itself into a commune socialist party and it is not a pro America political party. Evidence of the obvious is sufficient all you've got to do is look at what they've done. Every one of their policies, politics, and platforms leads to chaos and crisis. I mean, the border is the most exhaust obvious example, but you can go down a list of everything else that they've tried to do. They don't prosecute violent criminals with extreme prejudice. They let people out early, and they don't ever. Did you notice there was no cries for gun control when Brian Thompson, the CEO of United Healthcare was assassinated, not one shrill liberal voice for gun control. But today, and God bless the students and the teacher who was killed, and all of the victims today at the shooting in Wisconsin, God bless them all. Here come the radical left out of the woodwork. It's the guns. It's the guns, ladies and gentlemen, it's mental health. And it's also the radical left's inability to prosecute violent criminals with extreme prejudice. If we would give them full sentences. We have enough laws on the books to keep these people in jail for life or to put them to death, if they radical left would just do that. Except you know this, there's story after story after story of radical left districts attorneys and the state's attorneys general don't prosecute with extreme prejudice, and they let out early if they're even sentenced at all, to jail. And then we have Mitt Romney, who had a bit of an epiphany today or over the weekend. He came out and actually demonstrated that he was able to self reflect about what President Trump means and what JD. Vance means. And in this clip you'll hear Mitt Romney admit that Trump got it right. He knew what to do. He went to places the radical liberals didn't go, and he took the base away from them. We are now the MAGA Conservative movement is the movement of the people, the grassroots people, the salt of the earth people of this republic. The radical left is filled with academic kuks and woke military and people who who can't face adversity, challenge and tragedy without having a pallet of bricks and rocks delivered to a street corner so that they can throw them through a storefront window. But Mitt Romney, he's a snake. He's not one of us. He's not a friend. But he did say and state the truth and had evidence of good self reflection. As far as what President Trump and JD. Vance represent now, the Republican Party, Oh, Maggie is the Republican Party and Donald Trump is the Republican Party today.
Speaker 5: And if you were to ask me who the nominee will be in twenty twenty eight, I think it'll be JD.
Speaker 1: Vance.
Speaker 5: All right, he's smart, well spoken, part of the MAGA movement.
Speaker 1: He said something pretty harsh about him a few months ago.
Speaker 5: Though you could not have less respect for somebody than.
Speaker 1: Long long ago.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to rehash history, and we've worked together in the Senate since then, but I know that is what the Republican Party is and will the party.
Speaker 1: Need to change.
Speaker 5: Look, the Republican Party has become the party of the working class, middle class voter, and you've got to give Donald Trump credit for having done that, taken that away from the Democrats. Democrats pushed him out, all right, the Bernie Sanders Elizabeth Warren faction of the Democrat Party with some of this, you know, defund the police, and transgenders and are excuse me, biological males and women's sports, all these things had a lot of people in the middle class just flee the Democratic Party. They're now Republicans.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: One of the challenges in my party is that our policies do not necessarily line up with the interests of our voters, and so there will be some, you know, some reorientation that's going to be necessary in my party. The Democrat Party is the one in trouble. I I mean, I don't know how they recover. And you know, I'm not going to tell them what to do, because I would begin to have the capacity to do so. But they've lost their base. I mean, union guys and gals have left the Democratic Party and are voting Republican. And the Democratic Party is seen not as rich people but as college professors and woke scolds.
Speaker 1: Uh and well, and that's it. I mean, he's spot on about all of it. Say what you want about mit, and I'm not saying that he's one of us necessarily, but he's spot on right there. Trump has completely rebranded the GOP. MAGA is the GOP now, and we have an air appearent. We have the standard bearer in JD. Vance, who, if he continues to prove himself as he's already begun to do, he will be the president in twenty twenty eight and in twenty thirty two, he's only forty years old. That's what we need. That's the trend we need. And so you're gonna see vance. We're gonna have the White House for twelve years, folks, just watch. And the Radical Left Democrat Party does not exist anymore. It's the Commune Socialist Party. They are not a pro America party. And to Romney's point, look at the things that that party is talking about. Look at their platform transgenderism, just as one example, the fiction of gender misappropriation. That God makes mistakes when he makes human beings. Gender misappropriation is a fiction. Yet member of that political party dare to advocate to children, for example, that in order for them to be happy, they have to mutilate their genitalia. It's barbaric, it's medieval, and I know those words are gruesome, but they need to be said because that's the truth. That's the discussion.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: Their number one goal is to move the social and political needle as far to the left as possible. That's why we had Kamala and Tim as their president and vice president candidates. They were never going to win. Ladies and gentlemen, this thing was never close. For those of you that watched the show, from my show and see me on X spaces and other places, you know, I've been saying this for four years, It's never And as soon as they named Walls, it was over and done. Kamala was bad enough. No matter who she chose, she would have lost. But they lost in record fashion because they chose Tim Walls, which leads me to conclude the only possible conclusion. The presidency was not their number one goal this time. Their number one goal is, as it's been, is to move the so social and political needle as far to the left as possible. And I as as evidence to that point, I put forth what I just said about gender misappropriation and children. Those are the things that they put forth, just to name one example, the border women in you know, men and women's sports, all of us, Kouckville, the LBGTQ, kouk movement, all of it, John and Jane Doe on the streets of America are going uh huh, not in my country, not on my watch. And they lost, and they lost in record fashion. And the radical left has yet to really do any any credible self reflection on any of that, you see one or two examples like you did in Van Jones here on that I just showed you. But other than that, they're doubling down. Let them do it. Let them do it because they're going to continually drive more and more people to our side, their right side. Ladies and gentlemen, don't forget Doug Billings dot Us. Please head over there, Doug Billings dot Us. You know that I never charge you for this show. Never would. You can watch this thing, listen to it on all of the major podcast platforms. Check us out, follow us on Twitter, on YouTube, please like and subscribe us everywhere YouTube, x Rumble, do it All, and wherever you like to listen to podcasts. I'm out there as well, except on Spotify. Spotify canceled me. I'm too conservative for Spotify. I'm gonna have to appeal that so at any rate. Doug Billings dot Us Doug Billings dot Us is where you can go to support me if you like me. I'm a one man operation over here. It's how I make a living, It's how I present the show t it's how I produce the show. A monthly recurring donation five, ten, fifteen bucks, whatever, at Doug Billings dot Us. I would appreciate it very much. We are in this thing together, ladies and gentlemen, for the Republic, aren't we. You and I I'm glad that you're out there. Believe it, Ladies and gentlemen. Cheers.