Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's t LC Tuesday. We're going to talk about the brand new season of Before the ninety Days. I've got Kimberly with me, and Kimberly, I've figured out the pattern of the titles already. Wait, what was this called? Last week was now Boarding? This week is fastening your seatbelts.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's just okay, so if I paid more, Actually, I do pay a lot of attention when they're doing the safety briefing. So it's just going to be each step of the safety breathing.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be put your mask on someone else before yourself. It's gonna yeah, I'll we're in for a bumpy ride.
Speaker 2: We're gonna the inflatables are underneath your seat. Yeah, okay, ready, but that's gonna be that's cute.
Speaker 1: That's a cute, good idea. Actually, yeah, so episode one was now boarding, an episode two is fastened your seatbelts. Okay, So I don't I think I looked and saw what next week was. It's all right, it's already gone out of my mind. Before this started, we had a very depressing conversation about all the bad things going on in the world right now. We're not going to go into it because this is a comedy podcast, but guys, just know that we're aware of all the terrible things going on in the world and just powering through. We're powering through, and we're going to try.
Speaker 2: To make to hear our thoughts on gun control.
Speaker 1: No, I mean gun control. You want us to talk about these losers, Yeah, who live in countries that probably do have gun control. So why did that come here? They want to be clear? Exactly unclear, But yeah, you said you had a funny story to tell me, So I'm waiting for that for some levity in my life.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah. So it's my friend's birthday and Melissa, who's for moms and mysteries, and Kim and I are like we have like a text chain and her gift her love language is gifting cameos, and so there have been many cameos between us all throughout the years. I think the most memorable was Billy McFarland of Fire Festival, who was in jail and he did a cameo for Melissa that we ordered, and in it he said, I'm planning another one when I get out, and you three are all invited, just contact me. So anyway, they had a new fire festival like last weekend. We didn't get invited, we didn't reach out, but we just got one for Kim and it was Danielle the original Danielle of Danielle and Mohammed of the I'm concerned about your hygiene.
Speaker 1: Levels and I can't kiss you at our wedding below.
Speaker 2: The equator and I kiss traumaedn I can't kiss you. So she gave the most unhinged cameo ever. She's slurring and she's not making a lot of sense, and she's a nurse and my friend Kim's a nurse, so we were like, give some nursing advice. Even though Kim has been a nurse for like a decade. She's like trying to like take your notes, take notes on your patients, and try to keep up on your charting and stuff like good good stuff if you were like a beginner nurse. Sure, And then and we're like, is she drunk? Like what's happening? What was she drunk? Is she impaired? And then finally at the end she's like, I'm sorry, I have COVID and I've been really struggling this week, and she's like, I'm on a lot of medication and we were like, oh my god, she wasn't drunk the whole time. It was a big twist reveal at the end she wasn't drunk, she had COVID and still decided to do do cameos for people.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she gets booked a lot on cameo or it's like me, it's like one every two years, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And honestly, that's one every two years. I would take that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I've done two or three. Ever, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: We don't even sign up because we're like, it's presumptuous, no one would ever want us to do it, so.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm just like, why don't you just send me a text and ask me and I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We just did a birthday message for someone and they wanted to pay us, and I was like, just donate to your local food bank. There'll do a birthday message.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: And we were not drunk and we did not have COVID when we were deciding to do a cameo. It's like those housewives that do it in bed. You said, yes, both them the whole weekend and they're just in bed.
Speaker 1: It is just not a lick a makeup, just dirty hair, sometimes just eating. Yeah, and they just they pull in. They can pull in six figures a month on cameo. Crazy. I know it's crazy because it'll be like Countess Luanne will be like Darling. You know, money can't bally class, but what I can't buy. He was his cameo birthday to you. You know, that's what she does. And they're all the same. They're hilarious. Somebody one time I had surgery or something and somebody got me a cameo from Ben for Watcher Crappins.
Speaker 2: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I was like, I could have just sent him a text. I mean, yeah, yeah, you know, like I do actually know him. But yeah, I've gotten one from Andre you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I got one for my mom when she was in the hospital from Kenny and Armando and they were adorable, like cheering her up. And then I got one from two and Veronica. That was very funny.
Speaker 1: This is what I got from Kenny and Armando. And then Armando mailed this to me.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: How have I never seen that?
Speaker 2: It's so good. Yeah, that's adorable.
Speaker 1: So what he does then at the time was when he when they did when they did cameos, he would draw the whole time and it would be a fast moving video of him doing the drawing. Yes, and then at the end he and Kenny would do like a pianos. They would do like a yeah, singing in Spanish. And then he sends you the picture. Yeah. Now he sent it to me special because Bunkie Linda had gotten in touch with him, and he sent it to me normally, but normally he doesn't normally not was coming from Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, this hangs in there.
Speaker 2: That's adorable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I got one from David and Annie for my dad once too, and that was very They talked about having boom boom and it was very very sweet. So I support all these people get paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not? Yeah, put effort into it.
Speaker 2: If you are are high on cold medicine, because you have my wife, it's fine, do it.
Speaker 1: I got Kobe to do it for free for your dad.
Speaker 2: I know, And I love that him.
Speaker 1: Yet have you shown him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was grinning, He's like, what did he say?
Speaker 1: Bob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was really fine.
Speaker 1: So because because Kobe was like finishing up and I was like kids, He's like, and the kids are doing great. Yeah, we want to know how the kids are. He will.
Speaker 2: And then I was watching diaries, which I took notes on diaries so I can tell you about it maybe when we do the other way, okay. And he got a job in sales. And my my Bob, my dad Bob has been for a long time being like he should be in sales. He would be so good in sales. Yeah, so he's going to be thrilled to see that Kobe is in sales now.
Speaker 1: Okay. Good because he's so likable you would want to buy anything from him.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Emily, if you're listening, we love Kobe so much. We love you too, girl.
Speaker 2: I love Emily too. Emily cracks me up on Pillow Talk. She's she was so fun at the party when she showed who was it Sophie and Kenny and Armando her birthing video and the four of them are just screaming, and she's like, oh my god, could I have shaved?
Speaker 1: I guess I didn't shave, Sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, he was making noises and she's like, yeah, that was me was that's noise. And they were just screaming because they had never seen a birth up that I guess for their own children.
Speaker 1: They did this. This was on Diaries, Hello Talk, pillow Talk. Okay, yeah, I generally watched I generally watched pillow Talk, not every time, but I definitely don't watch Diaries, and I just it's just I don't have the hours in the day.
Speaker 2: I know, and you're not missing that much. I can do a quick recap.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. Well, this is a Kimberly heavy episode, So next week I'm gonna find out who the players are and make sure Kimberly doesn't have to do all the work.
Speaker 2: If you hate the sound of my voice, you're not gonna like this episode.
Speaker 1: Well, if you've listened up to this point, I've already gotten the download credit, so you can go down no it, please don't, please don't. Yeah, you guys, if you don't like a podcast, if you listen to it for like it's like five or six minutes, they still get the download.
Speaker 2: Is that right? I always wondered if there was like a is it a percentage of the episode or is it a standard count we need to find we need.
Speaker 1: To know that Inger knows the answer. I really feel like it's like one or two minutes. I'm just saying five or six, and I listen longer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and I have my podcast app set to automatically download the podcast, so even if I don't listen, do they still get the download credit because I am downloading the episode, And.
Speaker 1: If you're subscribed, you always get the credit. But here's the thing. You know, when Apple did a whole reething, you have to go in every so often and clear your downloads because it gets backed up and then you won't get new episodes. And I only realized that one time. I was like, wait, I know Heather has an episode out on Tuesday, and it wasn't there and I couldn't find it. And it was because it did the downloads had stopped. So I just go and clear all the downloads and then it starts over. You should probably do it like once a month, but I have no idea. Apple finds a new way every month just screw us. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last year was the big one where they screwed us. Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So if you've been listening up to this point, then thank you, and we are appreciating reminding you again that on this Thursday the eighteenth, we are having our Patreon live, which if you're on Supercast, we're going to send you a link. If you're on Apple, please email me info or MP whichever one you can remember at Pink Shade podcast dot com or Ingrid at pink Shade podcast dot com and let us know. Just send us your email address and a screenshot that you've paid Apple subscriptions. Because we have no way to know who's on Apple subscriptions, and there's a lot of people out there, we have no way. They will not provide a list, nothing, so we have to have a screenshot of your receipt to know, and then we'll add you and we'll email you the link. We can't just email the link out because it's a special thing for people that are paying five dollars and above on My subscription or Date with Datelines subscriptions. So if you're on either one five and above, you're good to.
Speaker 2: Go, and please do send her the thing because we want there, we want the more people there in the chat. It's fun, fun, it's so fun.
Speaker 1: So we're covering a movie called The Snow Must Go On. And I believe you can find it on the Hallmark Channel. Just yes, type it in the Snow Must go On.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a free trial of an add on for the Hallmark Channel. Oh apparently I don't get the Hallmark Channel.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe I'll keep it. Yeah, we'll see the Snow Must Go On. And Kimberly is going to do the recap, Katie's going to do the fashion I'm gonna do fun facts about the cast, and you know, who knows what else is going to go on. It's not going to be in years past where we're doing gift exchanges and all that, because we just decided this year was too much, too much. We're just going to be fun over there live interacting with you guys on the chat. So I'm very excited. I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I like don't want to make I think the movie actually might be fun, and then I don't know how much we'll be making fun of it or we're just enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, or maybe it's terrible. Well know, those kind of movies, there's plenty to make fun of. The one that we did last plot Holes. Yeah, well, the one that we did last year was great because it was like set in the you know, only maybe set five or ten years back, but everybody was dressed like it was nineteen eighty seven. Yeah, that was so weird.
Speaker 2: They were like had walkmans and it was the year twenty ten it was and they're bizarre and.
Speaker 1: They said it was twenty ten. And then yet they all looked like they'd gone to Goodwill to get their costumes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there were some acting, some line reads that were questionable that I was like, that was a choice.
Speaker 1: Why did you make that choice? Did the director tell you to make that choice. No, they're just like wrap, move on to the next thing. That We only had this house for four hours to shoot the whole movie. So we're excited about that. That's on the eighteenth. If you have any questions, send me a DM, send me an email, send Kimberly a DM at dateline. But Katie, the other part of our throuble, will be joining us and I don't get to see her that often, so I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I know it's gonna be really fun.
Speaker 1: Now I'd love to see her face, okay, and it'll all be on social media to all the information. But again, if you're here. If you're over on Patreon supercast, you're gonna get a link no matter what it's. If you're an Apple subscriber for the Prime, that's the people that have to reach out because, yeah, I don't know, take it up with us.
Speaker 2: That's a dumb system.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess it's all privacy and whatnot, and that's fine. But all these other subscription services give you the names of who's listening. Yeah, if you want to listen to anonymously and for nobody ever to know, do it through Apple.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, why would you? That's like you just really want to listen to Mary Payne, but you don't want her to know who you are?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What is your story that concerns me?
Speaker 1: Are you my high school boyfriend? Are you my sixth grade lover? No? Of course, I'm just kidding y'all. When it comes to holiday gifting, I want to give people things they really love. Gifting is my love language. I want them to look at this present later and go, ah, she was really thinking of me and something I would like. You can give Mongolian Kashmir sweaters, Italian wool coats. I told you, guys, I gave my sisters in law. Those Kashmir blankets last year perfect. And let me tell you what I'm doing this year, giving my daughter two pairs of sterling silver earrings that she wants. I'm giving my husband and my son these gorgeous Duffel bags. They have the best gifts, you guys. They have something for everyone. Like I said, They've got the soft Mongolian cashmere sweaters that literally would be a two hundred dollars sweater starting at fifty dollars. They look like designer pieces. They've got the silk tops, They've got the skirts. You can dress everything up. They've got leather jackets. The Italian wool coats are stand out. They're beautifully tailored, you guys. They look like you would get them at a super fancy store. Every piece is made with premium materials from ethical, trusted factories and priced far far below with those luxury brands charge you guys, you have got to go over to Quint's. Okay, fine gifts so good you'll want to keep them with Quints. Go to quints dot com slash pink Shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada too. For my Canadian bunkies. That's Qui n ce dot com slash pink Shade. You'll get free shipping in three hundred and sixty five day returns quins dot com slash pink Shade and at the end they'll say where did you hear about us? Make sure you say pink shade. Yea. All the holidays are here. They're not coming, They're here, and I'm trying not to pan it because i have a lot of last minute things to do. Luckily, I have Wayfair to help me out. I'm hosting a Christmas Eve party and I'm not ready, not ready, So today I went on Wayfair and I found the absolute cutest table decorations. You know, I love some little trees. I got some outdoor lights while I was at it, because they have everything. They have those blow up outdoor decorations, they have wreaths for your door. They also have fancy ornaments that I like, and they gorgeous table linons, literally everything from napkins to Christmas trees. And luckily, you know, delivery is fast and free, so I don't have to worry about that. My items are coming this week. So I'm going to be able to de stress enjoy the holidays with my family. And when you go on wayfair dot com they have an entire gift guide section. I found some great gifts for my husband's family and some great things for my sisters and also my dogs. Yes, Wayfair has the things for your dogs too, last time we went to the beach. Also, we have three items delivered from Wayfair. It's like Wayfair, yes, thank you. A rug, a bench, and a light fixture. Y'all. They have everything, and again delivery is free, even on the big stuff. So get your last minute hosting essentials, gifts for all your loved ones, and a core to celebrate the holidays for way less. Head to wayfair dot com right now and shop all things home. That's wayfairt dot com, way Fair dot Com, Wayfair, Every Style, every Home. Okay, let's do this show before the ninety day, Season eight, episode two. Fasten your seat belts. We're gonna start with Forrest and Sheena, and I feel like there was a lot of filler here before we got to it, Yes, but I sort of enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: It was like Forest and family on the road, and it could have been a whole like fun reality show, but not on primetime. It would be a YouTube reality show for sure. So he's dancing again in his hero shot and we see him dancing around his apartment.
Speaker 1: He's decided he's.
Speaker 2: Been gaining weight, and he has these dancer size videos. So I'm picturing VHS tapes. I don't know what they if they actually were. The guy that was doing the dancer size looked quite old fashioned, like it could have been from the nineties or the eighties, even could be a DVD. He's not streaming that guy on YouTube. Maybe he is. If someone found that guy, let me know. So Sheena is doing it at the same time. So they are doing this dance together opposite sides of the world, and she's she's very cute.
Speaker 1: She's like, come on, Forest, we can do this.
Speaker 2: Let's get in shape, and it's it was kind they're dorky and cute together, much like a few weeks ago how we thought Greta and Matthew were dorky and cute together and then it turned into crying into Vegan Shepherd's fine merchant Ivory film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's over on the Prime guys, But that's a sad it's a sad sad situation.
Speaker 2: It's just sad vegans, low on iron and crying. So he says, I want to be able to work out with you in person. I can't wait, and then we can go eat cake. And I was like, that's my that's balance, I think so sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he she asks, well, we have any alone time when you come with your mom and your stepdad and he says, well, we can sneak some alone time to very quickly bone and devirginize each other quickly. So he tells her, you know, my mom was very unhappy to hear I wanted to stay longer on my own. And she's super worried about how your parents are taking all of our money, as we all are. And he says, I don't like how your parents treat you. I'm going to stand up to them and tell them I'm taking you away from them. I'm saving you from the tower and putting you in my own tower. It's very Disney Prince White Savior complex. And he says her parents don't like me because I've been encouraging her to be independent from them and to have her own money. And she cries and says, I can't wait to be together with you. It seems really genuine. I was really excited. And then three days later, it's the day of the trip and we have sad music and stressful music, and Forrest is packing and he says Sheina did some hardcore level breakup stuff, and I gasped out loud. I was devastated. And so apparently she had told him a year ago that she had saved up four thousand dollars for the K one visa. This has been happening every few years. She saves up thousands of dollars and then the parents take it.
Speaker 1: So what do you need? Ten thousand, I think is what we've heard. Ten ten, so four thousand.
Speaker 2: We still don't know what he does for a living. No, by the way, so she's saved up four thousand. But the night before his trip, she revealed that once again, she had given all the money to her parents. So this is the third time thrice he has been deceived by Sheena and her evil, evil parents.
Speaker 1: Right, I's done this.
Speaker 2: What I am actually thinking that they are manipulating their daughter, and like evil, I think they are give me my money, Like that's.
Speaker 1: All I want. I don't care about your kids. Just give me the money.
Speaker 2: Don't. I mean, that's kind of the vibe I'm getting. We haven't met them yet, but it must not be.
Speaker 1: There's got to be something here where she has been agreeing to this and telling him something different or hmm, yeah, there's got to be something.
Speaker 2: I think there's a level two which we always forget in these other a lot of these other countries where it's so ingrained that you have to take care of your parents, right, and which it should be everywhere, but like they taken to an extreme extreme level sometimes like submits mom, you know, like where you they just demand to be waited on and you have to give them all your money. So I don't know what's happening here.
Speaker 1: But she thinks her parents manipulate her.
Speaker 2: They threaten to throw her out on the street if she doesn't give them money. So but again she we are going to find out. She has a really good job. So why can't she just get her own place?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Why does she have to sleep in a bunk bed? Unclear?
Speaker 2: Why are their bunk beds? So he told his mom, which was a huge mistake. I've made a huge mistake. Don't tell Mollie. Mollie called sheena a harlot, which is the word we haven't heard in a long time, but I love it. And she said, you guys need to break up immediately, But for some reason, they're all still going on the trip, so it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I think that Mollie wants to get there and see what's going on with those parents too. I hope they're going to like hire a translator and do it the right way.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yeah, so his mom, Mollie and stepdad Dev arrives. Dev has a very long gray ponytail and he's I'm obsessed with Dev. Mollie is pissed that sheena light again and she's like, I'm gonna be watching her like a hawk. She lies to your face, this is baloney.
Speaker 1: So they all ride what she say, bull mallarchy. What did she say last.
Speaker 2: Last week? Yeah, So they ride to the airport and she says, I feel like I need to support you for us, but I'm very mad at her, and he says, you know, her parents tell her she'll be homeless if she doesn't give them her money. But once again, she has her own money, so she wouldn't be homeless.
Speaker 1: So she created an account they don't know about.
Speaker 2: Exactly, So Mollie says, I need to talk to the parents and call them out. It's going to be great. So they're going back and forth. Finally Dev in the backseat speaks. This is the first time he's spoken, and he says, Mollie, we've got to understand the culture and try to understand how that makes her who she is. And Molly says, that's food for thought, honey, thank you. Dev great, and Forrest tells us Dev has been his stepdad for a lot of his life. He considers him like a father.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: Dev doesn't speak much, but when he does, it's wise. So Dev is giving off like stereotypical indigenous elder of like a tribe, or the old cowboy in city slickers who never speaks. But then we'll say like the wind knows the truth in your heart or something, and then everyone goes, oh my god, that was so deep. Yeah, and then they don't speak again for like seven hours.
Speaker 1: And I fear that that's what we think about Dev. But it's not going to be true.
Speaker 2: It's totally not true. But this is what Forest says. He never speaks, but when he does, it's very wise, but then he becomes like a kid and he's just adorable and it's very fun. So Forrest says he appreciates having both his parents going out of their comfort zones to support him. This is when we learn that Dev has never been on a flight before and he's a little nervous. And Molly says, I asked Dev if he wanted to do the Mile High Club again. This is in front of Forrest, who she did take to a sex shop. Yeah, so, yeah, yeah, I got a lot of boundaries going on.
Speaker 1: Not in front of Forests as a sh she's talking to somebody else.
Speaker 2: It is two Forest, your stepdad, let's bang in the bathroom on behind and Forrest says, I didn't know that was on my mom's to do list. I hope she doesn't get arrested. Please Mom, don't do it in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: He said there might be a line. There might be a line.
Speaker 2: Forest is very funny. So they get to the airport. It's a full on comedy bears. Mollie has packed a huge thing of blueberries in a paper bag, which breaks and the blueberries go all over the ground and she's trying to pick them up. Then someone lets go of the luggage cart and it slams, It rolls and slams into a trash can and all of the luggage falls off of it. Then Dev loses one of his bags and then he's like, there's wheels on this bag. And then Mollie says, I need to find a bathroom right now, and I was like, please, not for the Mile High Club.
Speaker 1: But she when they first get there, she's filming like here we and they're in the Portland airport and she's like Portland Airport. I was like, has Molly also never been on a plane before?
Speaker 2: It appears that she hasn't because she's like, Dev, this is a real freaking moment. We're getting on that huge plane. Oh my god, we're getting on that plane. And then she's like, how do I get my seat Forrest? And Forrest is like, just find your seat and she's like how do I do it? And he goes look at the numbers on your ticket.
Speaker 1: Where are the numbers? My god? I would be like, yeah, this is what I'm saying. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We have Dev sitting at one window looking out the window and he's in awe and then across the aisle, so all these strangers are in betwixt them. There's Molly at the other window and she's yelling across the whole plane.
Speaker 1: Dev look at can you believe this? Like waving at him.
Speaker 2: It is so funny. So after the first flight, Molly gives Dev his wings like they give to kids, and a note signed by the whole crew.
Speaker 1: It was a real it was adorable.
Speaker 2: It was a real like check our privilege moment, because like, we take it for granted. Well I don't. I'm in terror when I'm flying, but we take it for granted.
Speaker 1: And they've never been on a plane.
Speaker 2: So then Dev loses his phone and then Forrest says, I wish I could say this is the best family bonding ever, but it's like babysitting adult children because Molly and Dev are incredulous at the airport signs, the decor, the moving walkway. Molly is acting like she's on a roller coaster at Disneyland.
Speaker 1: She's like, WI, whoare having the best time. I'm going to look up how long this was, because now it's three flights. I'm gona look at it. The length of time it takes Portland. Well, we're going to Manila.
Speaker 2: Ricks was thirty hours, but I never know. With the layovers, you never know.
Speaker 1: It looks like it. It can to be one day plus six hours, so thirty or yeah, eighteen hours if you just do everything on United, twenty two hours if you do JL and one day twenty four hours if you do Korean Air, so eighteen to twenty seven hours. It says, depending on how you book it. So they went. They went Portland, Oregon, to San Francisco, to Hong Kong to Manila.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow wow. So there she's riding on the I don't know how she has all this energy. First, I guess first flight. The first flight's pretty short. So she's riding on the walkway and Forrest is like, mom, we're supposed to go the other way, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, I'll just ride the other one back.
Speaker 2: So excited, she's literally just back and forth on the walkway. It's like it's like it's better than the plane almost. So Forrest can't wait to give Sheena a kiss. If she accepts it. He says, he's a gentleman, Please God let that be true. So he's nervous though, because we get a little more detail about the first woman. So he's done this before after high school. He met an Indonesian woman on a karaoke website, which, if you recall, is where what's her face and what's his face?
Speaker 1: John Britain and Rachel Think John Walter and Rachel Yes, who have recently broken up. Yeah, no, are you kidding? Because he could never come to the States and they just recently broke up.
Speaker 2: He had a criminal record for bar fights or something like that.
Speaker 1: But gouge somebody's eyes out with his fingers, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yah, and yeah, we knew it was way worse than he was making it seem to be.
Speaker 1: I think he blinded a man, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: And she had a little daughter or her son, little daughter I think, and he was the steps two daughters, and the fathers would never let her move to England.
Speaker 1: So first the father of like the eight year old says she could never never got a kid over there. And then the father of the baby had nothing to do with the baby, so they considered John John to be the father, like he was there with her at the birth and everything, even though.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, she was pregnant when she met him on the karaoke app. Yeah, they started singing a duet together and the baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the baby. Yeah, so they broke up. They did. That's sad they did. They were to sleep with the phone still yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And he lived with his mom, which was also kind of weird because he was like forty five.
Speaker 1: But still, listen, everybody live at their mom on these shows. Everybody, Yeah, yeah, I got one of those living in my house right now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: As long as no one's living in the clock, it's like.
Speaker 1: Why mommy in closet, My.
Speaker 2: Mommy in closet. So Forrest met this woman on a karaoke app. She seemed to really like him. He, against his mom's wishes, he flew out to visit this woman. She He thought they were gonna be romantic, but she put him in like a separate room, that's how he says it.
Speaker 3: And he.
Speaker 2: Converted some money and she took it, or she took it to convert the money, and then she kept the money. And then he flew home devastated.
Speaker 1: And it sounds like he never even saw her. It sounds like he went there like a ti He went there, and he was in a hotel room and never saw her.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she could have been anybody, an uncle or something like she could have been anybody. So he's wondering, is this happening again? Shea, I was so scared. She better not break forrest heart. But also, Forrest better not break my heart because I can't be burned again like I was with Mike, of Mike and Jimena, who I thought was like a sweet baby angel and he turned out to be a racist. Yeah, so Forrest, you better not be a sex offender. That's all I right now. I think you're very sweet.
Speaker 1: You know some of his tweets and things have come out Forrest. Yeah, don't God, Mary paye my story? Good, don't break my heart. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Do I want to know?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, but I'll send it to you just in case he needs to know. But it's sort of like we heard some things about Niles too, and that was also upsetting.
Speaker 2: Of Niles and Matilda.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Similar, Yeah, problematic takes.
Speaker 2: Oh God in Heaven. Okay, yeah, maybe that's Molly's doing. Okay, he needs to get away from Molly.
Speaker 1: Maybe he is thirty two years old, Okay, go ahead, I know he's very very much under her wing. Yes, yeah, yes, yes, So they land after.
Speaker 2: Their second flight of three flights and Molly is screaming, my feet have cankles, they're holding so much fluid, And Forrest is still excited to kiss Sheena despite his mom yelling about the fluid in her cankles. He's still horned up, like that would turn me off immediately. And he's heard that kisses are salty and sweet, like caramel or carmel, and he's excited. And then even on the third flight, Molly is still excited.
Speaker 1: She's like, I love it. We're taking off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So now we finally meet Sheena twenty four hours earlier in the Philippines.
Speaker 1: She's forty.
Speaker 2: She's a doctor, and then she says, I love being a doctor, but it's not glamorous. Sometimes my patients poop on me. And then we see her patient is a chocolate lab yeash our fake out, she's a vet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a low of I love it. She said.
Speaker 2: She's shy and anxious around people, but she's always felt very connected to animals, and she felt like they saw her and understood her. She works six days a week, a long, long hours. She doesn't have a social life. She was a very lonely person until she met Forrest. She thinks he's quirky and he makes her laugh. He respects her. They've been talking every day on the phone. She watches the camera. They say, do you watch it when he doesn't know you're watching him, and she says, yeah, it's a little kinky. So then we see her bedroom and she has bunk beds. So is there like a younger sibling or.
Speaker 1: She's years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very remember the airbnb with the bunk beds Ben Ben and Mahogany.
Speaker 1: Ben rip God May Lily confus so.
Speaker 2: So she has stuffed animals that represent Forrest, much like Forrest has once for her. Recently, she said she was she liked Molly a lot, but recently the relationship went bad because of her lying about the savings. She did not know Forest would tell his mom. Molly texted her and we see the texts. I'm disappointed and my trust in you is broken forever.
Speaker 1: How could you do this to him, to our family. You shit on my.
Speaker 2: Son, you shit on your relationship.
Speaker 1: There is no excuse.
Speaker 2: He needs to end the relationship with you now, just like screaming over text and shea says she's been crying for the last few days, and she can't sleep. She's devastated. She knows what she did was wrong, but she had her reasons.
Speaker 1: Her parents threatened to put her on the street, but she is a vet. So why can't theres money to get a little apartment.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a piece of the puzzle that we're not getting. It has to be there, it has to be Does she have like a child that they're raising for her? I know she said she's a virgin, but like, is there somebody else involved?
Speaker 1: I don't feel like I don't understand if there's like a sibling that she's helping to raise. We just are not We just don't have the whole story here. We just yeah.
Speaker 2: But she's really scared that Molly will break them up, and Forrest is her whole world. So and she's crying, like real tears.
Speaker 1: So I hope, I know I have. I have high hopes for them, but I do too.
Speaker 2: Until I learned about questionable tweets.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, yeah, not great. Okay, let's move it on to Emma and ze Ed. So I'm sorry Emma and Babe, Bababe, cue cute. Everything's cute, babe. So we opened with her crying and being like, I don't even know what he's talking about. Like, I don't know what's wrong with him. We've talked to we've talked so many times about this, and he's never said respect my religion. He's not even religious. Like I can't even say, do you like my boobs? Like so small, it's a small thing. Can you imagine saying, so, do you like my boobs?
Speaker 2: I know she's done no research, no classic ninety day, no research on his country.
Speaker 1: I like that, you like I'm biobs? What?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't get that? So zi Ed says, he's saying to the camera, you know, I am Muslim and I have to respect my religion. And I told her we can kiss on the cheek, no problem. I want to kiss herun the cheek. But then she move away and I say, you don't kiss me no more. And so she cared more about her makeup than me. So he walks up and goes, let's go, let's get the bags, and she goes, hello, are you even going to acknowledge how you're acting? Ziad? And he goes, you need to see what you're doing, and then they fight over who will take the luggage? You take the luggage I'm taking the lugage. The luggage on the look.
Speaker 2: This was another comedy bears that luggage is going everywhere. It has a mind of its own. Last week too, it rolled into the street.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a cute luggage you could get at TJ Max or whatever, but somebody wrote and said it was definitely like Vera Bradley luggage.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my hopes they're dashed.
Speaker 1: It's pretty expensive. You know.
Speaker 2: What they all need are those things that I saw someone had on one of these shows, is like the connector on the bottom. It somehow connects the suitcase on the bottom. So they roll in like a little train. Oh, it becomes like a chew choo train. I don't know how they magic.
Speaker 1: That's really smart. Yes, and I said us a link. So do they want to sponsor the show? We talk a lot about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then they finally get the luggage and she gets in the car and he puts like one of the huge suitcases betwe them because there's just not enough space. And then I was like, well he's not driving, No, he took a cab there. Yeah, okay, so and then talking to him, she's like, God, this trip has gotten off to a bad start, and I wonder, like, did I come all this way for no reason? But you know, I also know the good side is the ad and we have real genuine feelings between us. So like you did with the last guy, left the last guy six months ago. So she gets in the car and she's later says she's there for three weeks. I'm like, damn, you take off work for three weeks. She got fired. She got fired, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: So but she didn't know she was getting fired, which I planned a three week trip. Yeah, and she's like the office manager, Yeah, this is that whole thing was very weird with HR.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm taking all my pto at once. So she goes, bab, should we eat and he goes, yeah, we'll get some food. She was and maybe that's why you're grumpy, because you need some food. And he goes okay, and she just listen, babe, I didn't come here to fight. And you think it's easy. I don't just like hop on a bus to get here. Okay. It costs a lot of my time and money and effort. And he goes, yeah, it does. It takes a lot of time. And then as she goes, you know, I SHU just take money and time and effort to get here, and I'm hungry. Oh that's pretty sure. Should we go start shopping? I like to go shopping shopping.
Speaker 2: She is, She's like a shiny thing, shiny thing, raccoon.
Speaker 1: Squirrelrel and she goes, I love Morocco. I would one hundred percent live here. And you see his face like, oh god. And then she goes, are you going to stay with me at the read tonight? So he goes, yes, I'm going to stay, but in another room. You're not my girlfriend. I mean you're just my girlfriend, not my wife. And she goes, babe, are you serious right now? He goes yes. She goes, you're saying everything completely opposite of what you said before. Yeah, and he goes, it's my decision, that's my plan for me. That's why I say it to you. I say it to you, my plan for me, and she's like, babe again, I think he's doing this one of the cameras, so if anybody sees it, they'll think he gets to what his word was. But to her, he's been like, yeah, we're gonna fuck.
Speaker 2: I thought the exact same thing. But he never gave her a heads up that he was gonna act differently.
Speaker 1: So the talking head she goes, he's always changing his mind on things. I was looking at rental property and he told me it's totally fine for us to sleep in the same room, no issues. So I don't know if he's like nervous or second guessing things, but it seems like he doesn't care about my feelings. I'm here for three weeks, so I'm going to stick it out just to see if it's real. But so they're walking up to the house again a full comedy show. They're walking up to the house and it's all like dirt and they're walking and walking. She goes, oh my god, this is so look at the cats. Wait cat? Can I make cats so far? And then he goes, yes, you could touch him, and she goes, oh my god, is this the world's longest walk or what? I don't have the right she's there's a cat. Oh how don't we even get food delivered here?
Speaker 2: She thinks there's like door dashes, Uber Eats and Morocco.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's maybe local food. There might be. How do we even get food delivered here? Oh my god? Uh so that is the one bad thing about baldeed Alan where we have our house is no no food delivery.
Speaker 2: See that would kill me. But actually in my new apartment building, it's the same way I have gone from ordering takeout constantly to once every month because.
Speaker 1: It's such an ordeal. I don't know, I've saved a lot of money. I bet, I bet it's good. It has up. Okay. So they arrived at this place, the Riodd, and it is really nice. And as they walk up, she goes, stop, how pretty is this? Oh my god, it's so cute and he's like, yeah, it's not like.
Speaker 2: Five syllables they were cute.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, it's very nice. She was, no, Babe, it's actually beautiful. It's so romantic. Babe's cute. Cute, cute, cute, cute cute. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: So I talk of d he says about Emma. He goes, you know, Emma, she could be emotional and unpredictable, but I want to forget that airport thing because I do love her and I want us to be together. I want us to stay together. So they go to a room that he says is going to be his room and he has a red velvet box with a gift. She's like, what, it's a good for me and it's a bracelet which is very pretty, and she goes, did you pick this? He goes, yes, I chose it for you. Yes I did. And I was like, okay, that was nice. So check mark for him. Check mark. So she goes, Babe, I really love you and I want to have a fun trip okay, And he goes, okay, yes, I love you more. And she was kind of a hug and so they hug and he's like, okay, he's doing like a grandma pat.
Speaker 2: By the way, can we just do like a objective? He's not cute.
Speaker 1: No, in my opinion, he is not.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, he is not cute.
Speaker 1: And my opinion he is not as well.
Speaker 2: He has like not great skin. His face doesn't look like it did in the photos. No, I don't know what she's thinking.
Speaker 1: It was Miss Debbie's boyfriend named Mohammed. Yes, no, mom, no, it was it's something oh sama, oh sama. He looks a lot like oh Sama.
Speaker 2: Yep, Tall, lanky, a little alert, like a.
Speaker 1: Little wonky eyed little he's just going on with one of.
Speaker 2: Those you know, could use some teeth. It's just like it's so different than the photoshop things that we've been seeing. It is filtered.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I got to say, the teeth or a thousand percent better than oh Sama's teeth. Oh yeah, I had about four. Yeah. Yeah. So so they hug and he's like Patty on the back, and she goes, hug me, like you love me, babe, And he's like, okay, I'm doing for this with the hug, like he's trying to say to her, like I can't do this in front of the cameras, right, Yeah, so the're talking head. She goes, yeah, of course. I want to kiss him and hug him. I want to be all over him, but it's so awkward. I guess with him, I'm gonna have to take it slow. But tonight we're having dinner. I think it's so sweet because he had the housekeeper make us a traditional Moroccan meal. I just want to sit down to the meal and reconnect and get back on our good terms because this whole thing has been weird. So they go up and sit down and she goes, oh my god, this is what we need. It's a cute little dinner minus all the flies and she's like, it's like me and the fruit flies. Yeah, trying to bat him away. And they get a teajeane right, saying it correctly, and he shows her how to like eat it. He's like, no, you dip the because they brought her a fork, right, because the lady downstairs is like this, don't he's gonna need a fork for He's here a fork and he's telling her, no, you dip and she goes, I'm dipping, babe. He goes more dip, more dip. She's like, I am dipping. I'm trying to avoid the olives. He goes, you don't like you just go around and so she goes, I'm doing it. He goes more dip. Your bread is empty. I was like, oh my god, your bread is empty. So finally she's like gets the stuff from the plate and she's like, I'm gonna do it this way, babe. Oh my god. So they're sitting there and he goes, you look pretty and she goes, thanks, babe. Do you remember when we first met and he told me I was your wife in the first five minutes, god, babe. And he goes, yeah, you know what I like thing that you should bring up. That's bad and he goes, you know what I like I message you. You messed me right, you messaged me back right away. I like people that reply right away and she.
Speaker 2: Goes yeah, and he says, friend, you like desperate ways.
Speaker 1: And it's also like, she messaged me back within four seconds, ding ding ding got one. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put out all these fishing lines and you're this is the one that bit quick. Kiss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be me writing back. Who is this? You know ten times a day? Quit writing me leet block. Okay. So he goes, you're always nice. You're always smiling and fun and she goes, yeah, babe, like when I'm like talking to you like it gives me butterflies. Did you know what that means? Like butterflies, I'm like nervous and excited. He goes, huh yes, because then when we make the calls, then you were even more sweet and more pretty. She was really babe, Oh my god, So babe, what is the deal, Like, what can we do as boyfriend and girlfriend? And he goes, so we can stay together and we can go out together, but nothing more than hug and kiss on the cheek until we're married. And she goes, so, we're not going to do anything sexual the whole trip, and he goes, no, not, and she goes really. He goes, no, this is my choice. This is what I'm doing, and she goes, but this is not what you said before, like I sent you nudes and we talked about having sex and being in the same bed. But now I'm here and everything is changed. And he says talking is one thing, in reality is something and then he says, I seems you're more interested in sex than love, and she goes no, and he says, why are we talking about it. She goes, we're talking about it because you changed your mind about it, and that's why I'm asking. And he goes, no, no, no, everything. This is what I told you. This is what I've told you before, and she goes, now, baby, you're lying. He goes, no, you're not saying that word because this is what I told you, and she goes, she's like scooping with the bridge. He goes, I don't know why you're lying about it. She keeps eating, so in talking head, the producer says, so what do you think about her saying that you told her that you guys would be sexual together. And he goes, I don't know. I've explained it to her so many times. I can show you all the texting and we've talked and I've explained it to her. So she has forgotten. She forgot Nope, And the guy goes, did you not remember the other day when he talked on the beach roll the tape. Yep, they do a roll the tape on him when she said we're going to do everything the first night sexual, We're going to do it all. And he goes, okay, that's what you want mm hmm, and he goes, no, no, I told her just hugs, and if she said the other things, that's her, not me. That's all. So he's like, she said it, but I didn't say it. Well, she asked the question, and you answered yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like she said it. It wasn't like she said it. And then he just ignored it, said nothing. No, He went mmmm good nice, good yeah something yeah, wait, yeah, No. It's unfortunate because I I'm sure there are many Middle Eastern muslim Men who are not like this, but the show keeps picking these guys who fully are liars and say like, my religion doesn't matter to me and then once they get together, they're like, but you have to wear his job and convert or you're a demon going to hell.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and then you get crazy on the internet like Tiger Lily. Okay, So they finished their dinner and in the talking head she goes, you know, Zia is acting weird, and I'm starting to spral just a little bit because a couple of weeks ago something did happen.
Speaker 2: Oh I did.
Speaker 1: I thought she's saying this because they're talking about sex. I'll go she's going to say, a couple of weeks ago they fully have like on camera sex or something.
Speaker 2: I thought the exact same thing. Yeah, but no, she.
Speaker 1: Says, a couple of weeks ago, she looked at a social media and messaged some of the women, just like she did with Mohammed, which you know, good, you did it before you went so because you learned a.
Speaker 2: Lesson, right, that's growth, You're right, his growth.
Speaker 1: And she found out he was talking to a girl, so she confronted him about it and he said, oh no, that conversation with that girl was old and I am not cheating. And she goes, and I took him at his word for it, But now I see how he's acting in person, and I'm like, maybe if he's with me, he thinks he's cheating, Like maybe he's got another girlfriend, Like maybe he would feel like he's cheating on the other The whole thing is really weird. Or maybe he's on my Wigan person and didn't realize my hair was not real.
Speaker 2: I don't know, babe, he realized he's not into a young Teresa.
Speaker 1: She advised.
Speaker 2: I think she needs to talk to that girl and get the screenshots so she can see the dates with the d But he's a gaslighter, so she'll be like, Babe, this says that you were just talking to her two weeks ago. No, that's a mistake, that's not that's lie. That didn't had not happened, Like, oh, so, can you picture them having sex? I'm sorry, but there's no sexual chemistry.
Speaker 4: I feel like she would be like, oh babe, oh babe, babe, Oh babe, babe, Oh babe.
Speaker 1: I think you're giving it about twenty seconds longer than it would last.
Speaker 2: I think he literally looks at women on Instagram all day long in his mom's house and pleasures himself and has not had a lot of experience in real life.
Speaker 1: And totally not had an experience in real life none.
Speaker 2: So that's probably why he didn't want to hug her because it would have been the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right, Well let's go to a guy with a lot of experience, and that's Rick Intricia. Rick, oh I did watch More to Love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you sent that helpful message from your listeners. By the way, Rix was the only one that was exciting and it should have been included in the main episode. Kim Kay who is Emma, I just never remember her name. Hers was her overpacking and her telling her brother and sister they might have to take two cars to the airport because she has so much luggage.
Speaker 1: Okay, exciting, that was it. Rix was juicy.
Speaker 2: So we met his ex Chinney, who is not happy to hear he's going to Madagascar. She comes to pick up the two little kids or him first, and she's like, are you going to bring her to the United States? I know you're an immigrant helper. You love to help immigrants, and.
Speaker 1: She's an immigrant helper.
Speaker 2: Was hilarious, and he's like, the only immigrant I've ever helped to come to America is you? And so he met her online. She lived in Nigeria. He brought her here on the K one, but right away, he says, there was less affection from her than when they were dating. It was like a switcheroo. It was a bait and switch. Right when they got here, she wasn't having sex with him. They kept trying to make it work. They got pregnant and had two kids. They eventually got divorced after seven years. And she looked age appropriate, yes, okay, okay, And so she tells him or he says, I really want a traditional woman tradition, that's what they all traditional woman, t wife, trad wife. And he can't find that here in America. And she says, the reason you can't find a woman here is because you're cheap. You need to open your hands to spend. And she's like, open your hands to spend. What if the girl comes here and she wants you to take her shop and you know, he goes, she does have expensive tastes and she has this really rich ex boyfriend, And Chinny goes, does.
Speaker 1: She know that you're a ride share driver? That's his third that's his third job that we've heard about.
Speaker 2: Seasonal Hair, which a signer Feller tap dance teacher bi annually and full time ride share driver. This is giving Robert of Robert and Annie, who also had a ton of children and was very cheap and a ride chat driver. He tried to take Annie for new clothes and took her to Goodwill and then pretended it wasn't a good will when they got there and she was like, this is this is three?
Speaker 1: She said these are USID clothes. Because when I met him at one of the CLC parties, I told him that was like a funny thing that I say, all these are USID clothes. He was like, what I remember when you took her to the store and it was like a Consi'm at store and she said these are USID clothes And he was like, ah, she's so picky. God forbid.
Speaker 2: When I told her I'd buy her a whole new wardrobe, right, she didn't know. I meant yous. Not that there's anything wrong with it, And there's definitely not anything wrong with being a ride chair driver. The thing that was wrong there was he had seven children and had told Annie he had like two.
Speaker 1: I think he said, like I really yeah, I think it was like three, but he had like seven and something crazy and now, so at.
Speaker 2: Least Rick is being honest about the amount of children he has. Annie said the cheap yeah, and he admits that he's cheap, so he She's like, isn't that embarrassing that you're a ride chair driver? So it's not at all, and she says, you know what, he gave me money and gifts before I came here, but the second I got to America, it all changed. He became super cheap. So he she's saying he did the bait and switch. Yeah, it was supposed to be transactional and they both fell apart on their trust.
Speaker 1: Ye uh huh.
Speaker 2: So she says does she want kids? And he says, I don't know, but I think I have enough. And she's like, she's a twenty five year old woman, she's an African woman. It's very important for her to have kids of her own. I guarantee it. She is not gonna like this. So that was their conversation. It was very entertaining and eye opening. So I don't know why they cut that from the episode. Big mistake. So he goes to the airport with his sister, who cries, and she's like, find out everything you can about Tricia. That Harlot before you bring her here, please, and he's like, oh, I love you sis. So it's very cute. He loves his family, you can tell. So he can't wait to get his sweet pea, Trish in his arms. I'm coming for you, sweet pea. And he said he's very lonely as a single dad. He really wants a wife. He needs a forty five year old single mom that he can brady bunch it up with.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, that has a decent job, that.
Speaker 2: Already has kids, doesn't want anymore. So we go to Madagascar. We meet Trish, who's stunning, so beautiful. Yes, she's a midwife. She's doing an ultrasound on a woman and she says she loves babies. She thinks being a mom it would be the best thing in the world. And in her tribe, every woman should have a child.
Speaker 1: She this conflict here. If I stay together, she has to have at least one. She has to has to.
Speaker 2: So she tells us Madagascar is the fourth biggest island in the world. It's very remote. They have beautiful animals and we see some exotic creatures and beautiful beaches. The people are poor, but they're very kind and they're very happy and there are twenty different tribes. Hers is called Anton Droy Anton Droy, which is a very aggressive tribe. And she she says, we're the ones that like take it it. Let's take it outside. So they're the Jersey Shore fight outside the bar.
Speaker 1: Drive. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She now lives in the city. She's from a very quiet village. She was with her ex for three years, but he cheated on her repeatedly, so she broke up with him and she told herself, no lovey love for me this year. But then she saw Rick online and she thought he was super hot.
Speaker 1: Well, she hasn't been on a datings like to see him exactly.
Speaker 2: I was online, but I wasn't going to do lovey love.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna look yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But she loves how happy Rick is, how hard he works for his kids. She trusts him completely. She knows that he's faithful. Oh boy, Okay, so we still don't know his secret, but we assume it is something like that. So she hopes that he'll propose on this trip. Meanwhile, Rick is on his layover thinking about how he has to come clean what he did during those five long days that she ghosted him. He was so devastated he did something impulsive. So there she's checking into a hotel for them because he told her he needs ac and hot water and her place doesn't have that, And he picked out a very nice hotel for them to stay at, which is again setting her up to think that you have money and will spend a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Right, so it's inexpensive to get a very nice hotel at that. That's true, but you might not know that.
Speaker 2: She might think, like he's for her.
Speaker 1: It's a really nice hotel.
Speaker 2: So she's like, yeah, Okay, this guy has a ton of money.
Speaker 1: We can afford a hotel like this in the United States, which probably would be four times as much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So she can't wait to see their sexual chemistry, and they're definitely going to have sex tonight. She says, I do know that he's having some trust issues with me, so I'm going to show him that I love him sexually. So she writes in one of those taxis to the airport that is just right on the back of someone's motorcycle. But she's still known. You can't even have like a bag with you. It's very strange. She's like in a skirt.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just like when she not got into the back of that bus. It was like she was just like, hey, can you take me? And someone dropped at the back of a bus. I was like, is that how you get on a bus? That's what you got in through the front? Yeah, learning, learning channel. I love it.
Speaker 2: So he lands, he does a darcy airport freshen up in the bathroom, which is very rare that we see a man do it. So good for him. They more men should do it. So he's been traveling for thirty hours. So she's at the airport. She's so nervous, she's shaking. This is when it's cute on the show. It's like before the crying into the shepherd's pie and all that sadness on happily ever after.
Speaker 1: So finally he comes out.
Speaker 2: She jumps out of her flip flaps like a cartoon character who heard a loud noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how this happens.
Speaker 2: She flies in the air and the shoes just fall off and she runs to him, running barefoot on the dirty airport floor.
Speaker 1: I knew I'm looking. I went like that, ooh, I am looking up. We call those grocery sur feet. I'm looking up Matta oshcar to La. You could do it from La to Madagascar with one stop, usually in Europe or the Middle East. But it takes twenty eight to forty hours. I was trying to see if it only takes like sixteen hours, but he made it thirty because he took the longest day round the restaurant found out. But is it least fifteen hundred dollars, But it's more than these other things. Fifteen hundred to twenty eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is really expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she runs to him and she's like, finally I can touch all of this muscle, and I can touch some of your things.
Speaker 1: Later in private, these two are so horny.
Speaker 2: It's it's the polar opposite to Emma and see it. Yeah, they're just gonna bang it out in the bath on the dirty air, poor floor.
Speaker 1: They're like, we don't care who's watching, let's do it.
Speaker 2: So he says, every minute that passes, my feelings for you grow deeper, even though it's only been a few minutes, but just being close to you and now I know that I love you, now that I can feel your soft skin and your spirit, I mean your spirit.
Speaker 1: I totally meant your spirit.
Speaker 2: I know that I really love you.
Speaker 1: She says, he's super hot.
Speaker 2: She's the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they go in a taxi, like a regular one, not both of them on the back of a motorcycle, and he starts complaining about the traffic, which I thought was because he was just horny and couldn't wait to get to the hotel. But he says I she says, sometimes it takes me two hours to get home from work. And he said, I thought you were exaggerating to me because I would call you, or you would say you'd call me when you'd get home from work, and you wouldn't call for many hours, and I thought you were lying to me. And she is like, no, I just don't want to call it. I want to eat dinner first, or like this. So they start arguing right away, snipping about like trust and all of that, and he's like, I'm gonna be even more jealous because I've been with you in person for the last fifteen minutes and now my feelings are so much deeper and I can't wait to go deeper. So they go to the hotel. They're joking about sleeping together. It's just lots of cutaways of like, I can't wait to have sex with him, I.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to have sex with her so much talk about it, Oh so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she takes a shower first, which I was annoyed with because she just drove to the airport and he flew for thirty hours. So let him go first, That's what I thought. Yeah, so he thinks tonight's going to be magic and she can't wait to be skin to skin.
Speaker 1: I know the earlier. This is something earlier like love making. We're gonna make love all that bound.
Speaker 2: I didn't like skin to skin because I know she's a midwife, but that we know that when I think of skin to skin, I think of a baby.
Speaker 1: A baby. Yeah, well, yeah, I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: So she strips down to a lingerie set that would have killed Forrest just instantly by looking at him. Uh.
Speaker 1: My daughter walked through the room, was like, whoa what are we watching? And I said, she's twenty five, he's fifty two, and she's like, oh, that's disgusting, like walked out.
Speaker 2: Of the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He comes out of the shower in a towel, and he is huge.
Speaker 1: He is a huge and I said, she said, are those like are those ab in plants that he has? I said, no, I think he really is like a bodybuilder.
Speaker 2: Yeah I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although.
Speaker 2: He doesn't seem to be on steroids. I think he just might be built very big and just lifting and protein powder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he does. I mean I don't think he could be on because he wouldn't pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's true. So he he goes damn and then they he's like, you guys need to leave the thing to the camera crew, but then they fully start to just bang it out before the cameras have left. So yeah, it's I was uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: It was highly sexual. Yeah, and you know me, I was very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Stripping of sexuality.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Well, now I have to finish with our new couple, which is Aviva and Stig.
Speaker 2: Oh this is good, and.
Speaker 1: So again I canna apologize sorry everybody.
Speaker 2: So Stig the artist is on stage in front of a huge crowd and he's going, baby girl, let me there for you, Baby girl will cry for you, No, I will. I wish he was doing Oosman Soldier boy.
Speaker 1: He's just like I want to cheer for the beautiful ladies.
Speaker 2: And so they're all cheering. It's a huge crowd. It looks like music festival or was that just his concert? It was big.
Speaker 1: So we're here. You're going to look him up on I'm going to look him up on items.
Speaker 2: I bet he has so many followers.
Speaker 1: I'm going to look on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So I think he's legitimately famous, unlike Soldier Boy, who is just moderately famous. I think just might be like for legit famous.
Speaker 1: Sojia Boy is famous but for being on the show.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This is See when I go to Spotify, it only gives me the creator stuff. So I got to go to music. This is fun. I have to go to music instead of podcasts.
Speaker 2: I'm going to look how many Instagram followers he has?
Speaker 1: Okay, and I'm going to look him up on Spotify because I think that's a better indicator. What do you want to listen to? I want to listen to Stig. Let's see s t I g Stig.
Speaker 2: That's disappointing.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to hear it. I just want to see about him.
Speaker 2: He has a song called Tight that is out now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tight, But see when I do Stig. Stig up, here's Stig to artists. Okay, sorry, I just had Stig. He has four three and forty one monthly listens. He has a song called Tight Girls Dim Sugar than Them TMTM. There's one called stay Inside. Yeah, you guys, he's got a lot of songs. Let's see when it looks like two albums.
Speaker 2: I am highly disappointed by the number of Instagram followers he has.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I guess, let me guess, yeah, seve and six No.
Speaker 2: It's way more than that. But I was thinking he had like like six figure people like, what is it? Twenty six thousand?
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's more than me.
Speaker 2: It's more than me too, but still, like I really thought he was way bigger than that. They made it seem like he was way bigger than that.
Speaker 1: But he's in another country, so that might Yeah, that's a big number. And also he had that number before he appeared on the show yesterday. That's true.
Speaker 2: That's true. Maybe he is legit, although all of his tags in his bio are like ninety day fiance tlc oh no no ne.
Speaker 1: Sting And also to get about some of the followers, we never know.
Speaker 2: That's true. So we're hearing of woman's voice saying this is Stig the artist. She says the not duh. And he's a famous singer rapper in Belize and he could have anyone he wants. Beautiful women throw themselves at him, but apparently he wants me. And then we see this woman a Viva, leaning over the camera saying are you ready for your polish? So she is a dental assistant.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, and.
Speaker 2: She's twenty six from Phoenix, Arizona. She's super cute. She they really should have picked a better prettier spot for her hero shot though. It's like a mud slide behind her, Like there are parts of Phoenix that are very pretty. It's like there's like a hill of dirt that she's standing in front of. So she's been Lanna has a good job, she's she's and she's twenty six. Yeah, okay, so she has been a hopeless romantic forever. She's been in relationships since she was thirteen.
Speaker 1: All right, girl.
Speaker 2: Her aunt Spring lived in Belize, and she went to visit her aunt and then took a bunch of videos of her in a bikini, of course, and on her way home, she posted the video and she tagged Belize the country, and Stig saw it and messaged her and the message it's just love. He does a wave emoji and she says, hey, heart emojis because she had heard his music in Belize, so she was already when he messaged her. She was fangirling. Oh so he just does a wave and she's like heart emoji, heart emoji.
Speaker 1: Hey yeah. Okay. So he's like, how you do it?
Speaker 2: And she says, I'm all right, but it's so cold over here where I live in Phoenix, the place that's so hot that we won't be able to live there in ten years.
Speaker 1: Okay maybe it was it was winter in Phoenix and it gets to be fifties. Yeah maybe. So she's like, how are you and he says I'm good, just hungry.
Speaker 2: Lol. So that's how their first conversation went.
Speaker 1: Not as good as Zid and Emma, will you marry me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly, So she was fangirling. They were friends at first, but then it got romantic and now it's full on. He's saying like, I hope our kids have your eyes. We'd have cute babies, and she can't wait to build a future with him once she finally meets him in person. So dinner with her family, including her aunt, who looks like she's in a witness protection. I was like, so this aunt, she and Antony from the other way, maybe witnessed a mob hit and they're both in witsick and he wears the fake mustache. She wears the fake ponytail, wig, hair extension, and glasses, fake nose. It's all fake. So she says, Aviva, I don't trust him. You will give him everything and he will literally make your head explode. Wow, Okay, that's not okay, it's not literally there, It's fine. So the aunt lived in Belize for twenty years, a man in Belize. She knows men from Belize. Two years ago, she turned on the TV and she saw her husband being arrested with another woman. And that's how she found out he was cheating on her again, because.
Speaker 1: What were they arrested for. That's why I was like, I need more information. Is this why she's in witness protection?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: There was a bank robbery. I don't know she turned him in.
Speaker 2: We don't know, but he cheated on her multiple times and one of the times led to an arrest. And so this is why she might be projecting some of this onto Stig and Aviva. That's so, She's like, I've heard things about Stig that are not good. Like he had this song about a girl named Vicky called Vicki, and he performed that song recently at a concert, and he was seen at the concert with Vicki and apparently he left with Vicky.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna look this song. I don't see the song named Vicky. Maybe it's just her name in the song. Maybe it wasn't called Vicky. Yeah, Vick and Vike was there and then vick said.
Speaker 2: Vicky with the good hair, and he left with her. So Aviva says, now, I don't I don't really buy it.
Speaker 1: He's very respectful of me.
Speaker 2: She says, my aunt has people in Belize watching out for Stig for me. So essentially her aunt has spies in Belize good and with the government, and that's why she's in WITSEC and they're spying on Stig because she wants to protect Aviva. So the aunt is going to be in Belize at the same time to finalize her divorce, but Aviva doesn't really want the aunt to be there because she's worried she'll ruin the trip, and she just wants to have romance with Stig, and so she's nervous she's packing. Then we get something that, to me was the craziest thing that has ever happened on this show, the stupidest, dumbest, most insane thing I've ever seen in the show Crazy Ye, crazier than anything Angela ever did when she dismantled that car with her bare hands. Never forget yeah, with cigarettes in her bra She says he loves American food. He told me he loves the Chinese food in America.
Speaker 1: So has he been to America? I don't know has he been to China?
Speaker 2: But he thinks Panda Express Firecracker shrimp is like the pinnacle of Chinese food, which Panda is delicious, no shade, So she you've never had it?
Speaker 1: That ever had it? Okay, do I need to get it? I do like certain Chinese food.
Speaker 2: I love Panda Express. But I am easy to play when it comes to Chinese food. I would think most people would tell you it's gross, so.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, But you also don't eat meat, so you probably just write the vegetable dishes and that's probably better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well they have an eggplant tofu that they only have sometimes at certain locations. If not, I would just have to get like fried rice and then chall maine maybe.
Speaker 1: But I'll have fried rice delicious.
Speaker 2: So she goes to a Panda Express. They don't show the signage, but it's one hundred percent Fanda Express, and she goes, look what I'm doing for you, like she would never normally step foot in a panda I guess. So she takes so Panda gives you Chinese food in a styrofoam claw shaped container that opens, it never shuts completely.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's the cheapest styrofome So I have never made it home with it on my front seat without the sauce dipping spilling out into the bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, right, right right.
Speaker 2: So she takes the styrofoam container and puts it in a reusable grocery bag, and she's going to fly on multiple flights for a day with this Chinese food. Put it in a topper ware, You dumb bitch, What is happening?
Speaker 1: I was like, ziplock bag would I would? I would double ziplock baggot. Actually I would zip block baggot and then double it just and get and also to keep the smell in and to make the people on the plane the smell. Can you carry food like that?
Speaker 2: I know? She's like, I don't know if it yeah, because I know they won't let you take fruit into like America from other countries, so I don't know how they feel about Panda. So she's like, it's going to be a mess. I don't know if I'll get through TSA. I felt like this was rage bait honestly, that she didn't put it into temperware, like you know everything that Jasmine posts or people on TikTok when they post like them cooking something disgusting to get engagement. That's what this felt like. I felt like she was rage baiting me. So she she puts it in the car and she's like, I'm nervous, I'm excited. Stig has warned me that at the airport he tends to get mobbed by a women like the Beatles, So we're gonna see if that really happens. And is he going to be in the disguise is he going to be like looking like witsec when he shows at the airport.
Speaker 1: On a hat and sunglasses sunglasses?
Speaker 2: So she's not telling him that her aunt is coming to town, and she's like, I really feel good about Stig, except I do have some doubts about him because I think he's loyal, but he's sometimes a little cagey. But I really want to come home with a ring. And then so she's walking through the airport, she's like, the shrimp is already leaking and it smells. This is before she gets even on the first plane. Gross, that is the nast I can't I can't what it's. She's like, it's spilling on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so she's from Phoenix and now I'm going to look up Phoenix. She said it was two flights to Blize. Two flights is not that bad. I think she was.
Speaker 2: Stopping in Dallas, she said. She told the lady Dallas.
Speaker 1: There's no direct flights. Yeah, looks like you can go from Phoenix to Bilize city for three hundred and fifty four dollars. Oh cheap, cheaper than it has taken me to get John back to Ole, Miss to go to But it does say if you drove, it would be forty five hours. So yeah, you know what I would like to know, Not the driving, I'd like to know the flying but it's just going to get me driving. Thank you Google, Thank you Google.
Speaker 2: She didn't even put ice an ice pack.
Speaker 1: Or makes it makes no sense. It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: It's discussing shrimp. I know it's cooked already, but like, as gross are you supposed to just leave shrimp out for like fifteen hours?
Speaker 1: I'm gross?
Speaker 2: Okay, so it and then like he could defrost it and they.
Speaker 1: Tuned it up. You weren't going to last. Let's just put it, okay. I kind of want to go to bullize. Everybody says it's beautiful, okay, next time on. Rick says, it's early on, but there's a lot I don't know about Trish. We see you're sort of dancing around with some guys playing drums. And he asked her about the five days where she was ghosting him, and she goes, I'll tell you, but I don't want you to get mad. So it is something.
Speaker 2: It is something, but I don't think it's cheating if she's willing to tell him.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I wonder. I wonder if it's like I was in jail, you know, because i'd break into my excess house, right, all right, So we meet Lisa Lisa's a new girl that we're meeting, and she's going to pick out condoms and she says, you know, she's never had to pick out condoms because every man she's been with she was married too. Laughs, and she says she's married five times. Yeah, yeah, and then she says, Lisa is fifty one, okay, and she says after that, I've only been with women.
Speaker 2: And then she did she say women for the past like twenty years. She is twenty one years, she was with women, okay. So by the time she was thirty, she was married five five times.
Speaker 1: Lisa's had a life, Lisa has.
Speaker 2: Had a lot, he says, perfect for this franchise.
Speaker 1: Lisa is right for the picking for a Nigerian man. I guess we've seen it over and over. But then Daniel from Nigeria came along and she fell in love and she's keeping a lot from him, so she's scared about that. So yeah, okay, Laura of Laura looks like Laura Lenny to me. Laura heads to Turkey to meet Berkan Can ber Khan and we see him playing a game I don't know what the game was with his friends and saying that she's coming, and he says, but she's got this friend, Michael. It's her best friend is a man, and I've told her this is not okay for me, and if we're gonna be together, she's gonna have to cut Michael a lot of her life. Well, knock knock at the door, Michael, Okay, stick Stick says it's attractive to him to be able to just be himself. And I think he says his name is like Irwin Dwayne, just something not near as cool as Stick Eugene, like Eugene Dwayne. And he says it's attractive that I could just be myself, just Eugene Dwayne around Aviva and not have to be stig to artists. And yeah, I've got stuff in my past, but I need Aviva to trust me. Well, trust is he's cute.
Speaker 2: Their age appropriate for each other, they are, and I feel like their looks appropriate for each other.
Speaker 1: I agree, although I'm sure he thinks he's cutter than he is. Yeah. Yeah, And then the last day we get is Forest meets Sheena and she's she's bawling, crying.
Speaker 2: I know, and then Molly's just gonna slap her across the face or something, and we see her, Molly, you better behave yourself.
Speaker 1: Molly is saying, there's so many things I want to say, and your tongue right, your tongue right, your tongue. We've been traveling for thirty Is this what it's like? Normally when you go on airplanes, you have to go for thirty hours and three airplanes. So I was going to get a commuter flight to New York City or deaf or dev that that's quite a journey.
Speaker 2: Your very first flight is three flights for like thirty hours.
Speaker 1: It's like they could have gone to San Francisco and spent two days, right, and then go and get adjusted, then go to home body and spend two days and then go to Manila. But they did it all in one mmm. So we don't know what his job is, No, just don't know.
Speaker 2: But I he's on Philippine time, Philippines time, so he sleeps at four pm, two two am, two am or four am twelve hours. So his job I don't know. Must maybe is online security watchman.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and it never I'm going to see if I can just google. It's not going to tell me. Forrest from is this fun for you guys when we ninety day Google things job, Okay, there isn't a prominent person named Forrest on ninety day Fiance But if you mean Rob unemployed? But if you mean Rob who was with Sophie, no, that's not who I mean.
Speaker 2: How did you know? What? AA says Forrest from ninety days, who is currently unemployed but focuses on his smart home, his autism and ADHD, and his international relationship with Sheena while fans debate his income source and future prospects on Reddit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so currently unemployed? Yeah, now let me ask you this too. When we saw Forrest's home and so he's in like a duplex right, just his mother will live in that other duplex.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like and Amy on one thousand Pound Sisters.
Speaker 3: I don't know that show.
Speaker 1: But when I see him.
Speaker 2: Forward, all that's tech for his apartment.
Speaker 1: All those cameras, it's nothing expensive. Okay, you get it them on a black body deal. Okay, Well, if the boy knows what Forrest does, and if Reddit doesn't know, nobody knows.
Speaker 2: But they're suggesting that he and work for the US Forest Service.
Speaker 1: No, they're just saying that because his name is Forrest Ai you're failing us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ai, you failed us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like you it everybody.
Speaker 2: Might had some sort of disability though, because of his conditions.
Speaker 1: I was trying to promote you. Kimberly and Katie have a podcast, so sorry, it's called a Date with Dateline. They covered Dateline And are you covering this one that was on this past Friday, because I did watch it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was called The Farmer's Wife. Yes it was Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 1: It was a real who done it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then that is our episode, the last one of the season.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, because unlike this podcast, other podcasts take a break for the holidays, but not me. You guys, every episode will be coming out right own time. Now you may get in the free feeds some things that have been on Prime. I may reuse it, but it's new to you. If you're on the free feed, there are going to be a couple of days. But I will tell you that on January verse on the ten dollars level of Prime, Kishana will be covering the Cult of the Housewife, the Mary Cosby documentary. That'slc.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: We've already got the screeners, so we're going to cover that, and then on January eighth, the next week, it will be in the Pop and Bravo slot on the free feed. But if you're over there on the ten dollars level, you'll get it for free.
Speaker 2: Fore, I got to say to all the listeners, if you are not listening to the platfill coverage and the sixty days in coverage, you are missing out. Those are in stint. Listens to me like mondays, I check my feed and I listen like so entertaining. Love Keisha, I love you guys talking about prisoners. I love you talking about blast phil Is.
Speaker 3: This is before if Plaithfield gets all rage filled and so it's but she's like, it's guessing and then you'll tell you'll be like, no that she's an alcoholic now, and so we don't have no.
Speaker 2: He's a white supremacist now, should we please.
Speaker 1: Tell me Amber doesn't become a wiser permanence. I'm like, it's unclear, it's unclear.
Speaker 2: It's so good and I love you watching how these people become inmates. They've gone full inmate on sixty days.
Speaker 1: In and sixty days in. We only have two more real episodes left and then we go into the like a tell all and the wear of that now and then loved Her and lock Up moved their start date back. So we actually aren't going to have any lack time. We're going to finish sixty days in and then the next week has loved Your lock Up. So I'm so excited because I was like, God, what if we have to come up with a biller content?
Speaker 2: But so is it brand new people then since it's loved during life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all new people. No one person is a repeat. Oh it's Monique of Monique and Derek in the car. Yeah, and they used to put him in the car and he looked like he was in a car seat. Yes, she must have found her a new man in prison. Yeah that is I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: That was the funniest image I've ever seen. The disparity of sizes was this physical comedy. But she's it's nothing about her, know what I'm saying. Yeah, he's a gorgeous size, beautiful woman. Yes, just like five feet taller than him. And he looks so small in that little seat around Yeah, like she had her toddler in a car seat.
Speaker 1: Yes always Yeah, so Monique is back, No Derek, because Derek I believe it's going back to prison. So I guess she's found another man. She has been on a weight loss journey and looks great and she's like selling a wigline. I don't know if it's seasonal like real, but she's out there, man. So yeah, we've got that to look forward to. This week. I'm pop and Bravo. I've got my buddy Deanna Chang, and like Kimberly said, I'm covering Platform with Keisha, and then of course on the weekends. Kimberly and I put out our episode on Friday of ninety day the other way, which we're getting way up there in those episodes, but they haven't told us what's next. So are we getting way up there? Yeah? We are up there in episodes, I can tell you. I was looking. I was like, I've probaly gone episode like eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, fourteen, No, fourteen fourteen sold have sworn we were on like episode seven. These it's brand new people. It flies by, We don't.
Speaker 1: Easy breezy, it's nice. It's just like this. It's just it's just I watched I was like so enjoyable. Yeah, p really is new faces, and that's it. Everybody and if you missed last week on ninety day toe coverage, I gave Kimberly my play by play of the ninety day TLC holiday party that I attended.
Speaker 2: That was and I was the legal representative for miss Amy Archer. Yeah, well there's some beef going on. You're going to want to listen.
Speaker 1: No fief, no fief, that's it. Everybody, make sure you're following Kimberly and Katie at date dateline, and remember this Thursday, we will have the live Patreon supercast and Apple subscription. If you're on the five dollars level of or above on either one of our paid fees, you will get this now. Again. If you follow me in your own Apple subscriptions, please please email me. I prefer email over DM, but if you DM me, that's fine too. Give me your email address, give me a screenshot to show that you subscribe to Apple subscriptions, and I'm sorry we have to do it that way. Blame Steve jobs r I P. I don't know, blame somebody. Yeah, don't blame me. I want to make sure you're getting your episode. Yeah. Anyway, it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be the three of us doing our thing covering. The snow must go on.
Speaker 2: The snow must go on. You gotta have a pun in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was gonna say the snow before Broadway, but that was just no an expression. No, it's definitely not okay. So I will see you on Thursday, okay, ye bye