Speaker 1: I don't know what happened last week the podcast. I did it, I saved it. We were sitting here talking. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened either, And I just blow right on through, blow and go. That's what we do now. And you just grab I grabbed the last one because I I assumed you saved it and everything was good. Didn't even look at the days. No, nothing, We're good. And then of course listeners will catch you every time. Hey man got a double dose this week.
Speaker 1: It had to like, maybe it's saved in some foreign location. I don't know right right.
Speaker 2: Right, because we we we save it in our particular folders here, and I didn't know. That's why when I told you, I was like, well, hey, maybe you saved it and your general folder somewhere. I don't know. If you send it to me, I'll get it taken care of. And there is a possibility that it fell into a black hole somewhere.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I'm just gonna blame the company.
Speaker 2: Why not, Why the hell not?
Speaker 1: It feels like the better, better answer.
Speaker 2: We've heard this podcast before. Get it out of there.
Speaker 1: I uh found this headline and It made me laugh so much that I saved it for this podcast, It says male ozempic users reveal shocking change to the size of their junk after injecting weight loss shot.
Speaker 2: Okay, ozempic is ruining everything.
Speaker 1: This is no, this is in a positive way.
Speaker 2: Oh they're getting bigger, waaners. It's it's taking the fact from the ass and shoving it in the corco. I don't think that's what it is. I think they're just losing weight and it's looking bigger. I agree.
Speaker 1: Male ozmpic users say they're penises have gotten bigger since they started injecting weight loss shot, with dozens of well endowed fellas flocking to online forums to fawn over their expanded members. You are now that's sick.
Speaker 2: Listen. I get it.
Speaker 1: You lose weight, your penis will look bigger.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he just will.
Speaker 1: Or you're going to see it right.
Speaker 2: Right, You shave it and it gives you an.
Speaker 1: Extra yes, yes, hanging over it. But look to go to an online forum to go, Hey, guys, my dong's bigger? Is weird?
Speaker 2: Quick question? Anybody else that's on ozimpic has your dick gutting bigger? Because mine has.
Speaker 1: Here's one of the claims. I recently measured myself down there and noticed I gained about one inch. Hold up, you gain yourself on the rag and you keep a register to know you gained an inch. They're pushing in.
Speaker 2: It's like those memes that you see, at least I see them every now and again. It's like, anybody know how to get permanent marker off of a tape measure and it's like, you know, flaccid or not hard or whatever.
Speaker 1: Best comment, ozem Dick, that's funny. And a lot of people commenting like, yeah, you're losing fat in that area so it looks bigger.
Speaker 2: That's so great, ozim Prick, that's funny.
Speaker 1: The idea that I mean, I think this might be one of the most sellable drugs since the blue pill.
Speaker 2: Oh, it sure is, and people are taking it left and right. It's not good, though, Man, dropping that much weight that fast is not healthy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, I don't know if I agree. Okay, I think that people struggle with weight loss for a multitude of reasons and if this gives them a short cut, though I don't agree with it's the way to do it. But if it I also don't agree with caffin plants and some other things so like or eaten okrah, But if it you do that and like improves your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure absolutely, but it could also end it quicker. I prefer to lose my weight the old fashioned way. Meth and heartbreak, those are the two. Do it to you?
Speaker 1: I think that I don't know if it'll end your life earlier, I know. And I always think of this guy that was on the Biggest Loser. Remember this talk show, Yeah, this game show, reality show where they had fat people and then they put them through the ringer of like eating right and like losing weight. You're right, man, you come in. We're just recording the podcast Eating Right record, you know, doing all the things that you're supposed.
Speaker 2: To exercise, all that shit. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then like this guy who's one of the guys organizing it, Bob I forget, and he was ripped. I mean he was healthy and he had a heart attack and almost died. He was healthy, but he was healthy. It wasn't like yeah, so like the idea that that one is more healthy than the other and will absolve you from certain things, it's just not accurate.
Speaker 2: Well, and I totally get that. You can have a heart attack any point in time. The guy that jogs every day, runs marathons, whatever, drops dead of a heart attack right there. It can happen. It can happen. What I'm saying is is if you take somebody who does it the right way with exercise and eating healthy, and then you got the person who does the yozepic or whatever see mcglue.
Speaker 1: Tide yeah both one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that they've got going out there. You put him up side by side the the the the GLP one people do not look healthy at all whatsoever.
Speaker 1: No, that's true.
Speaker 2: They just they just lost the pounds, that's it. And compared to the people who actually do it right, I'm with you. You can die at any point in time, and just just looking at him, I'm like, oof, you do not look good. Yeah at all.
Speaker 1: So I'll give you two theories on that because I agree it is shocking to see people that are on GLP one. When people lose weight in a traditional way of lifting weights and eating right, you slowly see the change, so it's not shocking. But if you did a ninety day and one day like day one and day ninety, you would go whoa right, o Zembic. It's happening at a much faster rate, right, And That's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I just don't think that's healthy any I've heard from a lot of people, doctors and nutrition has data to other like, losing that much weight that fast is not healthy for you. Granted you look great, fantastic, you dropped a bunch of fucking pounds, but it's not good for you. It's not healthy for you. But again, like you said, do whatever you want. Man, if that's what you want, if you want to stick to the tradition of methan, heartbreak for it. Who am I to say anything?
Speaker 1: All I know is the people that I know that have or do take it. The things you're saying are accurate, but overwhelmingly their lives have improved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're happier, They've got more confidence because they're not big fat, tubby goo goos. You know they I get that, And I'm with you. If that's what makes you feel better and makes you feel happy and improves your life, go for it. But it's just not good. But again, that's my opinion. Life we're just too short. We're talking to a guy that hasn't fucking worked out since the seventh grade.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you said you're not a good authority on working out.
Speaker 2: You don't have to take my work for it. You don't have to take my advice. That's just my opinion. That's it.
Speaker 1: I think my only complain about it would be that you you should try some other things first. You should try the regiment, right. You shouldn't just go to that as the is the immediate thing.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like the gastric bypass or whatever. I kind of put that in the same boat as these as these GLP ones, you know, great and fantastic. They staple your stomach, they put a band around your stomach. You're not eating as much anymore because you can't. You still want to, though, because you still got the fat person mentality. I've known a lot of people who've done that, get the gastric or whatever, and they still got the fat man mentality, and they're still eating whatever the hell they want. And they just look funny then, because it's fucking weight shifting in different places and it's just not working out for them.
Speaker 1: Before and afters the people on GLP ones is wild.
Speaker 2: Look at what it did to Lady Wilson. She used to have a dump trug of an ash you like, pa pal, Yes, I want to stick my face in there and motor butt the shit out of it. And now she got nuhs.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Did she take GLP one for that?
Speaker 2: I'm not one hundred percent sure on But whatever she's done, whatever she's done, she has lost her best asset and no total pun intended, but it is what it is. She has lost her.
Speaker 1: This says that she she she did not take Olympic. I mean, maybe she did, but she didn't need to. I don't think she she didn't need to. She looked pretty natural.
Speaker 2: That could be stress of the road. She could have started a new cocaine addiction. Who knows what happened, But the fact of it is she had an ass and now that ass is gone, and now you're taking back what happened. I don't believe what. I don't believe her.
Speaker 1: I'll bet she says she didn't take it now because I'm gonna I'll tell you why. I'm gonna read the sentence and you'll go, okay, okay, she says. And twenty twenty three, tabloids began circulating that Landy Wilson had reportedly lost seventy pounds with the help of weight loss gummies. That's not a thing, folks. Gummies in general are not healthy.
Speaker 2: They're truckful of sugars.
Speaker 1: They have pectin in them, which is a It can be found in apples and small usage. It is a gelatin type of product and also sugar.
Speaker 2: That's just their way of trying to hustle their gummies.
Speaker 1: She says that the number was exaggerated. She says, no, I have lost weight. I've probably lost about twenty pounds. H lindsay, you look at that picture. Did she lose twenty pounds?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, one looks like she's playing. She has thighs of a softball player. The oh, that looks like she's, you know, gonna walk the runway, right. Maybe she did. I don't know who knows.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened, but I know that she looks totally different than what she used to. And they just look at any of the celebrities quote unquote that have used those gop one weight loss medications. Did who was the blonde actress?
Speaker 1: She's Oh, she speaks with an axe and a British accent.
Speaker 2: I Belie leave Adele Wilson, Yes, yes, rebel, rebel, rebel. Yeah. Rumor is Bruce Willis's daughter rebel right right right, yeah, And she was a big ol'd hefty gown, pitch perfect yeah, right night at the museum two.
Speaker 1: I think she did ozempic, but I think she says she didn't.
Speaker 2: I think I thought she did gastick or something like that. I don't know. I don't keep up with the weight loss of celebrities, to be honest with.
Speaker 1: Them, she said she Yeah, she has publicly said she used ozimpic okay, and.
Speaker 2: Isn't the what's her nuts? The singer Big Black Lizzo.
Speaker 1: Yes, says she hasn't. But looking at her physique as she's changed, she it does look pretty natural. Now if you eat the right way and and work out, you can lose two to three pounds a week, and the heavier are the bigger you are, it could be even a bigger number so that you could lose And I mean in her scenario, she could lose eight to twelve pounds in a month, right, which is a lot, that is and in four months that's forty pounds, right, That's a ton of weight.
Speaker 2: I find that particular situation a little odd because she was so body positive, right, look at me. I'm a big old gal and I don't care and I don't care what you think. I'm gonna be me. I'm gonna do me. It is what. And then all of a sudden she's like, oh, I'm try to shed some weight. Could be a hell thing, yeah, could be vanity, who knows why she did it. But I just think it's weird how you're gonna promote that. Be positive. I am who I am, I'm big, I'm fat, and it is what it is. I'm gonna start losing my honds.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what you're saying is it's hypocritical. It is very hypocritical. Yeah, and I don't agree with that. I think that you can say all those things. You know, I'm gonna do what I want. I'm proud of who I am and those things and go. I also want to change who I am, right, I've got nothing wrong with that. I want to evolve who I am. And that doesn't make I said not right. I just want to move forward right in advance. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with that. But if you're going to sit here in a critical embrace the fatness and then turn around and I need to get rid of the fatness. That's kind of where I'm at. But again, do what you want to do.
Speaker 1: I'm just she was getting rails, so she she still would be classified as as fat, right, not morbidly obese, but just you know, a larger goal.
Speaker 2: Look at the Mama June. Mama June dropped a lot of fucking weight. I think that was because of it, but she's putting it back on.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it was because of drugs.
Speaker 2: Is that what it was? Oh? Yeah, I didn't know that she was that cat guy. Yeah, that doesn't mean that she was doing it. She just watched right, She's not with that cracket anymore. Didn't he get locked up or some jive like it? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And that six hundred Pound Life show, Yeah, that show is a great case study of how people if they just move a little bit.
Speaker 2: Right, they lose weight. Oh sure, right those people.
Speaker 1: If you watch that show, all he does is he makes them eat focused right and move them and they do that and people lose like seventy five pounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the lizo thing to me could be that, like she could lose that much weight. If you can watch a show like that, it makes entirely possible.
Speaker 2: Maybe start it off as I want to go and get the gas strick or whatever. But like that guy to he uses the gas strick as like the last resort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to lose so much weight to even get the surgery right exactly, and then the surgery takes you over the finish lit right.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's the case. Is like, hey, I want to do this, well, but first you got to drop x amount. Okay, cool, Well that's not that hard, you know, once you get into it and people realize it's hard as shit. Yeah, maintaining it is hard. Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: I try to tell people like, you don't lose weight, you work at losing weight, that's sir.
Speaker 2: It is. It is a incredibly hard.
Speaker 1: People think, oh, you gotta do squats or do curls or whatever to lose weight.
Speaker 2: That is part of it. But eating is the magic, that's that's exactly. And watching what you eat.
Speaker 1: And you could maybe eat, you know, drink a beer every day and can be completely fine, where maybe my molecular structure doesn't allow that like any drop of alcohol spikes my blood sugar. It makes me retain, you know what I'm saying. Like everybody's a little bit different. Some people can go and and not eat just eat lettuce and be fine. And I don't know, man, I've had some good salads, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're just eating plain lettuce. There's a different sway of salad and a head of lettuce sound.
Speaker 1: Like I can make it. I can make a pretty good salad with no salad dressing.
Speaker 2: You don't have to have it with like lemon. Yeah, I'm right there with you now. But just it sounded like you're just eating plain lets rabbit, right, you're just fucking getting your your head of romaine or green leave for fucking iceberg that doesn't have any nutrients in it and just going to town on it. Yeah, you gotta have something on it again, Shredded cheese would even be okay, a tomato seed, just plain.
Speaker 1: I have this new problem that certain foods I can't eat and my acid reflux instantly ignites. We're like I'll vomit really yeah, like really bad. So I made this ground chicken and rice dish for my wife and I last night made the rice eating it, and especially if I eat it fast. Man, I did to get up from table. I had to stop eating. I really I thought I was gonna like, I was like, am I having a heart attack kind of thing?
Speaker 2: That's your body rejecting it, saying get the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it was. It was fucking bad.
Speaker 2: It's a good idea, but no, get the ship out of me. Give me a hot dog so I can eat a sideway.
Speaker 1: Like hyperchondract me is like, I think there's a problem, uh huh. And then rational to me is like, settle the fuck down. Interesting chicken, and I think it's more of the rice could be which people do and if it can happen sometimes with pizza, Like if I eat pizza, man it, I'll figure that ship out.
Speaker 2: Don't worry you, right, you know how you love your pizza.
Speaker 1: I will eat fucking tombs. What I'll make a tomb's fucking pizza.
Speaker 2: What if the doctor's like, listen, you can continue eating this fucking pizza that you like so much, but you're gonna have to switch to a cauliflower crust. Oh I would, I know you would? You speak very highly of that.
Speaker 1: It's not fucking that's why. That's why that doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make it good. That just means you like it and it's possible me or you have things we like that aren't good. That's why you don't see that At a lot of restaurants. People don't go, hey, we got cauliflowers have to appease a certain group of people.
Speaker 2: What's your special today? Calliflower rise.
Speaker 1: Go to a restaurant on the buffet and see where the cauliflower pizza is.
Speaker 2: You won't find that on the motherfucking Golden crowd. Nope, no, call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it depends what are we talking about, Like I'm getting ascidery flux or I'm gonna fucking die. Sure, I would probably be like, how many years am I saving by eating cauliflower pizza? If they're like, uh two, I'd be like, fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay whatever. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I know plenty of stories of people that were told they were gonna live weeks and have lived years.
Speaker 2: Right right, cancer patients for sure, Man, you got six months to live ten years? Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm a big believer in second opinions on things, especially in the medical world.
Speaker 2: Big believer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you should, because there are many examples of people that get second opinions, and like, you know, they'll get one opinion like, oh, your kid's got this, you should you know, do this for them, and then you get another one's like he'll be fine, and then they go on to do amazing things. Right, So you can succumb to those first opinions, or you can go why not get checked, right, why not check another person's thoughts on this, because you never know. We had a situation with my daughter where she had a medical issue and we went to the thing and he was like, now she's fine, but we felt there was still something wrong, and we went and took him, took her to another doctor and he did more. He was a specialist in the field rather than just a general over there. Right, So what I mean by that is the doctor first doctor we saw was they see anybody for me, you kids, old people, people that have you know, car wrecks, whatever. Yeah, where we went to someone they specialized on this specific thing and they were the X rays and they told us a lot about what's going on with her bi and they're like, overall, she has what ninety eight percent of the people have in life, and they grow out of it, right, rather than like she's fine.
Speaker 2: Both were right, right, but at least that one studied a little bit more on that particular area. I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think ultimately you go see a doctor that you want that will give you answers you want.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what people do, because a regular.
Speaker 1: Doctor might go you don't need to you don't need ozmpic, you just need to eat right and move Yeah, and then you go to another doctor and be like shit, yeah, let's get you uh, let's get let's get you shut up.
Speaker 2: Let's get your shots. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well shot oh man, shot shots shot shot shots, shot shots, let's get that going.
Speaker 2: I wonder if those type doctors play that on there. Yeah, no overheads start the day off that day.
Speaker 1: No, they do it at the pharmaceutical convention to sell the product. Right when they introduced it, they probably had I'm like, where you're to introduce our newest to get a start and welcome lf lf zoo everybody, all right, oh zam big shot shot shot shot, shot, shot, sh shot.
Speaker 2: Thought we were doing shot shot shot, shot shots. That's brilliant.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we have to take that out of the podcast by the bad that's a copyrighted thing.
Speaker 2: We said the words singing.
Speaker 1: Like who's killing a cat? It's fine, all right, you guys have a fantastic week, and uh we will talk to you soon. There will be times will be out about go see Gimpy out at the uh the Rock the river fest. Ye down, it's uh Talaquah head pee tantric trapped, trapped.
Speaker 2: Be there all week and long, camping partying. And I'm serious about this wet teacher contest. I think I'll join. You could win, well, I've got the tits for it. Yeah. Hey, hey, it's like on. Have a great week. Bye bye,