Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Boys and girls, Welcome to the fabulous Correll Cast for this Tuesday, February fourth. What is the true price of Trump's tariffs? What's the true cost of Trump? We're going to talk about that today as Orangina.
Speaker 3: A new censored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 4: It's the Cuel Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is the Crell Cast. I am Carrel, sol very glad you're joining me on this Tuesday, February fourth. A lot to go over today and a little bit of time to do it in first, a shout out to all the patrons at patreon dot com, forward slash really Carrel. You are the grease that keep these wheels moving, honey, and I am so proud and glad that you are there. In fact, you guys saw the club decades experience before anybody else, and today you're gonna hear do you want to funk before anybody else?
Speaker 1: Because I love you. You're my patrons.
Speaker 2: If you want to join in the conversation YouTube dot com forward slash really Corel, don't forget to like the videos, subscribe the videos, share the videos, and of course there's a chat room there if you want to get a comment through while we're live on air between ten thirty and eleven Monday through Thursday.
Speaker 1: That is our schedule, all right.
Speaker 2: So Orangina decided to do levies against our biggest trading partners, they said f you, And since he's a big bully, he immediately backed down and said, okay, I'll give you thirty days. And that's because they're going to do what they had told Joe Biden they were going to do, which is increased their border security. Joe Biden had already made that deal. This is already within the works of happening. Trump, of course, is lying. I'm sorry, Orangina is lying through his teeth and trying to say it's a victory for him.
Speaker 1: It is not.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, China another big fu to the United States. They just imposed ten to fifteen percent tariffs on our goods in their country, and we're imposing them on their goods in our country. And you know how much stuff is made in China, including chicken. By the way, most chicken is killed here, sent there, processed, and sent back. So yeah, you're gonna be paying more for your dead poultry, which you know, whatever, make it one thousand dollars. Maybe then you'll know the true cost of what you're doing to the environment and to the animals. But this orangina every day. So I want to tell you yesterday and today, I speak to a lot of friends every day, not in person, but on the phone or via text. And today and yesterday there was a lot of my friends and they're just.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I just I'm not motivated, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Can't can't seem to get excited about anything. And I'm suffering the same fate. I'm very excited to do the show, and then the rest of the day, oh not so much. And I think a lot of us don't see a future in the United States. It's very hard to envision our future, your future, my future in the country future in this current environment that orangina has created, and it's psychologically weighing on us more than we know. In fact, the true cost of Donald Trump won't be in tariffs, won't be at the grocery store, won't be when you buy a car, the true cost or when you buy electronics. The true cost of Donald Trump or of Orangina is going to be an emotional one. The true cost of Orangina is going to be a psychological one. And that's because because if you are a thinking, you know, intelligent human being, what is going on in the world is just beyond the pale to you, and it is not filling you. Now, my friend said today, shouldn't it be doing the opposite to us? Shouldn't it be making us, you know, energized and wanting to fight and looking towards the future and saying we're gonna beat and we're gonna win, you know that sort of thing. And I said, now, I think we now see the gravity of what Orangina's doing, uh, and we realize that it's going to take decades, you know, to unto this morning, as RFK Junior, a person his whole family says, should be nowhere near any kind of governmental cabinet appointment straight down party lines, his nomination is moving forward. That the GOP doesn't seem concerned that there are midterms in eighteen months and that if things continue to get bad for people on the right and the left, that they'll be a clean sweep. They don't seem to care. They're on a protracted schedule to help or Angina destroy the United States of America, and then you have this power crazed Elon Musk, who was never elected to anything but appears to have more power right now than Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: And if Democrats were smart, they would start reminding or Angina that mister Musk has more power than he does and that narcissistic egomaniac would get rid of Elon Musk for us.
Speaker 1: But they're letting him run amok.
Speaker 2: They couldn't even answer at their own briefing at the White House what his security clearance is and how someone not born here who does business with the Russians could get a top secret security clearance is just beyond me again. And this goes to the theme of my show today, which is the emotional and psychological toll of Orangina and what we're going to do to try to mitigate some of that damage, because there's going to be I know in my life there's already damage from it, and I know in your life there's already damage from it.
Speaker 1: Now, A know, tall, you haters, I.
Speaker 2: Am a sixty two year old damn near socialist, liberal gay man. I have been on radio for thirty five years, so it is no secret where I lie. So what makes you think a comment from you down below is going to in any way affect me, is going to in any way change my mind, or is going to in any way assault me or insult me. You seem to think that by leaving snarky comments on my post or during my podcast, or by coming into my chat room that A you're going to prove some point. No, you're just proving that you're stupid, or B that you're in some way going to change my mind or the mind of my listeners.
Speaker 1: You're not. We know that you are mentally insufficient.
Speaker 2: So please, before you even finish hitting send, you are blocked, you are deleted. This is not an open form for people who are insane. This is an open form for people who are critical thinkers, for people who you know. You can disagree with me on policy or whatever you like, that's fine, but it's not an open form for Maga.
Speaker 1: We're done with you, Maga. We've had enough. We've had We've had you.
Speaker 2: As high as we can possibly tolerate, and you're going to start paying the price for orangina. But you're going to be too stupid to know that he's the one causing it because you're in a cult. Now, we love you in terms of you're an American and we certainly don't want any harm to befall you, but we're not going to protect you from it. Okay, you brought all of this on yourself. You're going to suffer and we're going to watch. So leaving your cute little comments does nothing because we don't pay attention to you. You don't matter to us. You think you're the majority, but you're not. You're seventy seven million people out of three hundred and twenty seven million, you're twenty four percent of America.
Speaker 1: You're not a majority. You're a plague. You're a cancer.
Speaker 2: You're a blight, just like the people you have elected, and they're going to stomp you out.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be Democrats to bring about the fall of Maga. It's going to be Maga itself. Remember Hitler destroyed the nazea same thing. So save your comment, save your snide remark, save your little comment where you fake my list, you know, save all of that.
Speaker 1: We don't care.
Speaker 2: I delete them and then you're blocked. Okay, because that's one of the ways I don't pay the emotional cost for your stupidity block them out. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 2: So we have an orange freak in office Orangina. And you know there's a guy that listens to my show every day in the chat room named Joe Blow. I'm about to ban him too.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Trump's got a fifty two percent approval rating. Yeah, amongst his cult. The rest of the world has nothing but contempt for him. World leaders have nothing but contempt from him. No one likes him and the rest of the world and they're starting to hate America because of him.
Speaker 1: So if you want to sit.
Speaker 2: There with your little Orangina blinders on and think, oh, people love him in America, no we don't.
Speaker 1: No one does.
Speaker 2: Even Republicans behind closed doors are now talking about their discontent with him. No one likes him, no one. Let me rephrase than IQ with critical thinking no one that isn't a racist, transphobe, homophobic bigot. So sure, homophobic, transphobic bigots like him. Sure, racist like him. Sure, People with no understanding at all how the world works like him. Sure, But anybody with eighteen active brain cells know what a despicable human being he is and that the emotional cost to Americans of his reign is going to be larger than anyone can imagine, because, let's be real, the world will only put up with him so much, you know, and they will start hurting Americans. They will kick us out of their countries, they will put tariffs against us, they will make their goods and services expensive that we can't afford them.
Speaker 1: You know. In the music industry, it's dying.
Speaker 2: It really is. And I'd like to say that it's not, but it is. And proof is in the San Francisco Chronicle this morning, where it says that a person that won two Grammy Awards for writing and producing on the Doci album was actually delivering packages in the Amazon van when they found out they had just won two Grammy awards. So a writer producer who is good enough to be honored with a Grammy is out working in an Amazon van that just speaks volumes about my industry. And I think Chapel Rode said, you know all of that very well, you know, because right now America is not the land of opportunity. It is not the land where you can work hard succeed. That's not happening here. Right now America is the land of survival. We're all just trying to survive or in China's reign and all the crap that's gonna happen because of it. China's not afraid of us, Canada is not afraid of us, Mexico is not afraid of US, and they're certainly not afraid of him. In fact, they have nothing. There have been people speaking at the UN that said fuck Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump out loud, out loud.
Speaker 2: Zelenski was like, no, no, we don't like that. You know, language here. The guy didn't care. He was like, if he thinks he's gonna get Greenland, let me speak in terms you'll understand.
Speaker 1: Fuck you.
Speaker 2: So the contempt around the world for him is growing, and he could very well, like Adolf Hitler, lead us into a world war and who will die first? Maga maga, young maggots, because he'll call upon them to go fight the war because he's not gonna want a billionaire. Friends aren't gonna, so he'll and certainly no progressive or liberal is gonna so he'll call upon his young maggots to go fight the war and they'll die. So we have yet to see all the horror that he's going to cause. But does that mean there is no future? Does that mean that you and I should just quit, just give up life, just keep our heads down and just focus on the day, not think about tomorrow or the next day. No, no, it doesn't. You know, as a gay man, society my whole life has tried to steal my joy, okay, telling me I'm not good enough. I can't work different places because I'm gay. I can't you know, succeed because I'm gay. I can't get married because I'm gay. I couldn't sue for wrongful death because I'm gay. My whole life, the entire nation and in some way world, has tried to make it so I'm unhappy because they disapprove. Through their disapproval, And you know what gay people did that whole time, we gave them back fabulousness. We gave them back incredible fabulousness. We banded together in our community. We held each other, we supported each other, we had festivals for each other. And while I've been a huge critic of the gay community, I will tell you this, not one community is more resilient than the gay community, not one, not even minorities like blacks or whatever, because gays have had to suffer bigotry and hatred from even minority communities, from the Asian community, from the black community, from the Hispanic community, so from all sides, and not in a good that kind of party way, honey, And what have we done?
Speaker 1: Answered with fabulousness? And so what we need to do now?
Speaker 2: You and I, the people with the brain, the people with critical thinking, we need to give them back fabulousness.
Speaker 1: That's what we need to do. Every day. We need to think about how am I going to be fabulous today? Even if you.
Speaker 2: Don't have money, even if you're being thrown out of your house, How am I going to be fabulous today? How am I not going to let them take my joy?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 2: Because they will, they want to. It is the goal of MAGA to make you and I cry a million tears. Well, they're not going to get that pleasure. So it is incumbent upon us, you and me to continue to be fabulous. And you can do it in little ways, you can do it in big ways. You can just look at these poor maggots and be like, oh, bless your little deranged heart.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you guys are so stupid. You have to you know, look up to look down.
Speaker 2: I would insult you, but you don't have a dictionary, so you would not understand the words that I am going to say to you.
Speaker 1: Now run along.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta be fabulous because they want to take that from you. He doesn't want Orangeina doesn't want you to be fabulous.
Speaker 1: And it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like telling a Jew in Nazi Germany you gotta be fabulous, but they did.
Speaker 1: Hey, the Kickkat Club was real.
Speaker 2: So you've got to look inward to your own strengths because right now we're not going to get any strength from society. All we're going to get from American society as a whole is negativity and obstruction, and it's going to be harder to live in America. And again, maybe if you can, you should leave. I would if I could, I really would leave if I could.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should if.
Speaker 2: You can, but if you can't, then you can't let him or Angina. And if minions make you miserable every day, on the reverse side of that, you've got to find every day a way to be fabulous. How am I going to be fabulous today?
Speaker 1: For me? Today?
Speaker 2: This afternoon, I'm going to spend working on do you Wanna Funk? I need to come up with a video that could be affordable and yet fun. I kind of want to do a video in a club and have everybody look like they're from the eighties. Have leather men, have drag queens, have all of that dancing and partying.
Speaker 1: And because that's what we did.
Speaker 2: In the eighties under Ronald Bregler, we still went out well, dance and party, and when all of our friends were dying from hiba, we still got down money and made them dance with.
Speaker 1: Don't let them take Your Joy?
Speaker 2: Hey Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons oft Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cast, then please go to patreon dot com. Forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com, Forward Slash Really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash, Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forward slash, Really Correl.
Speaker 1: Thanks for almost.
Speaker 2: Thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 5: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I was thinking during that little break that you know, right now, you've got to give up your country because it's not your country. This is not a country that you would live in. If you look at what's being projected as American values right now, they're not your values. If you look at the people being put into places of power, the cabinet or in Ngina. Those aren't people that you would want to live under in a country you don't want. RFK June you're running your healthcare. You don't want these you know, you don't want Haggersberger or whatever his name is, running your DoD. You this is not your country. Okay, this is remember that song. This land is your land. This land is no longer our land. Okay, parts of it, the South, the Red States are no longer America. And right now those Red states have installed someone in power. Now they'll regret it. He will betray them.
Speaker 1: He has to.
Speaker 2: He's a scorpion scorpion sting. He'll betray them. They'll be too stupid to know it. But he has more contempt for them than we do. All accounts of Orangina behind the scenes says he thinks that people that vote for him are the stupidest people on the planet. Those are his words to people behind the scenes. He has nothing but contempt for his voters. He thinks they're idiots. Go back to his statements when he said that when he was a Democrat that if he ever ran, he'd run as a Republican because those voters are too stupid. Those are his words in The New York Times that Republican voters are so stupid they would elect him and do whatever he said. He said that in an interview back in the nineties. I believe, and his attitude about them hasn't changed. He doesn't love these people. He thinks they're roobs. All he wants to do to them is grift, get power and money. That's all he wants from them, is power and money. He doesn't want to help them, and he won't. He's not going to, and no one around him is going to. And as all of these cuts that they're going to start cutting start hurting Maga, Maga's going to fully understand some of them that, oh my god, we've screwed up.
Speaker 1: And I love all those videos.
Speaker 2: I could do a whole show now of compilation videos of people who are MAGA, who are now saying they would never vote for Donald Trump again. Their jobs have disappeared, their workers have disappeared, so their companies are folding, Their grants have disappeared, so their businesses. Oh yeah, it's already started, and I can't wait. I know it's wrong to delight in their downfall, but it will be joyous to see and every day, it is joyous to see. So you just have to acknowledge that right now your country is right here, this room, this room is my country. Just like under Ronald Reagan. I didn't feel like an American. Under Ronald Reagan. There's no way. I wasn't that person. I wasn't those people. I had nothing in common with these flag waving alleged patriots. I was like, well, if that's what it means to be an American, I don't want to be one. And the same thing now, if being an American means accepting or in China and his policies, then I don't want to be one. So we went to being Californians. Under Reagan, I was a Californian. When someone ask me internationally where I was from, I didn't say America. I said California. The same now, you're no longer an American. You're a Californian or a Nevadan or whatever, because quite frankly, to be an American right now is to be hated once again. The world is going to hate us because of Orangina. Don't let them hate you. So if you write, look, I haven't written a column in Earnest in months why no inspiration? I have songs to record and I haven't recorded them. Why no inspiration? And so our goal your goal, My goal is to do whatever you have to do in your life to become inspired again. Kamala was a great candidate. I'm tired of people saying, well, the Democrats lost because the Democrats lost because of racism, homophobia, tr phobia, xenophobia, and stupidity.
Speaker 1: That's not on the Democrats part. See.
Speaker 2: Democrats' biggest problem is they always give Americans too much credit. They think they're smarter than they are. Trump knows their idiots and plays right to their radiocracy. So Democrats didn't. They tried to lift them up and elevated. They don't want to be lifted up and elevated. So Kamala was a great, great, great candidate. She was a wonderful woman, and she was inspiring. We felt happy, we felt inspired. Now we feel defeated. But we're not the ones who lost. America lost, the world lost, Maga lost, and they're too stupid to know it. They think in their victory they won something they didn't.
Speaker 1: They lost.
Speaker 2: They lost their humanity, they lost their dignity, they lost respect around the world. And they're going to lose their country and probably their income and their retirement.
Speaker 1: They lost. We won.
Speaker 2: We won because a we put forth a brilliant candidate. We won because we wanted things that were important climate change, equality, diversity, equity inclusion. We wanted home care for people on social security. We wanted a lot of things. That's winning. Losing is wanting this guy. Only a loser would vote for this guy, and only a loser would be happy right now in America, any person right now that thinks or in China or his group of people is doing a good job. The complete and total loser. They have lost at life. They're not winning the game of life. They've lost. So don't let their loss take away your inspiration. So today I am going to write something. I'm going to sit down and force myself to write something. I don't know what, but I used to do it, as you all know, I used to do it three four times a week. So today I'm writing something. Today I'm going to record because that's what I do, That's what gives me joy. I'm not gonna think about Orangina. I'm not gonna think about tariffs' you know, we're gonna pay the price, and we'll have to make cutbacks and some of us may go bankrupt. But that's I went bankrupt ten years ago. It's just fell off my credit report last month. Ten years ago, I had to file a bankruptcy. I'm still here, you know. So try to do something today that makes you feel like your old self again, Like you won.
Speaker 1: Because you did win.
Speaker 2: You won because you were true to your values and your morals, because you did not put a criminal, sex offending, documents, stealing idiot in power.
Speaker 1: You won.
Speaker 2: You may not have won the battle, but you won the war because you didn't give up yourself. You didn't give up your core. You stayed true to who you were. And what would the candidate that most reflected your values?
Speaker 1: You won.
Speaker 2: They want us to think we lost. They lost. Putting him in office is a loss for the world, for them and for the country. They lost in victory. They lost.
Speaker 1: They're just too stupid to get it.
Speaker 2: So go out today and be fabulous because I am Corral and I want you to be who you want to be, so long as it doesn't hurt anybody, and just fabulous.
Speaker 1: Do something for yourself today.
Speaker 2: Self care, manicure, pedicure, facial by grossing whatever, but be fabulous today.
Speaker 1: A well.
Speaker 4: Broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours.
Speaker 1: Listen daily to.
Speaker 4: The corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours.
Speaker 1: Listen daily to the
Speaker 4: Corell cast on your favorite streaming service.