Speaker 1: What's up you guys.
Speaker 2: We are back.
Speaker 3: It's me Cecily with Stephanie. You know, we're doing you got it, you got it.
Speaker 2: We're doing our thing and we're just cruising along like you know, we don't even we don't even worry, Like you know what I'm saying. You know what I mean by that, we're going deep in the stuff.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there was a time back in the day we'd be kind of scared to go deep in the stuff. We're like, oh, we don't want to seem insensitive or and we still don't want to seem insensitive. But now we're just like whatever, let's talk about the stuff that we're interested in, because you guys are too.
Speaker 2: Part of us. Is like, in some ways, we're like, the best thing that could happen to us is to get semi canceled, because you can't. There's no such thing as like really canceled anymore. It's basically just at tension, you know what I mean. They tried it Adam, for example, at Corolla. Nothing happened, right, nothing happened to him. He did not get let go from his no jobs. Now he talked about which we which we did a whole episode about we talked about He talked about the fact that he does not think he thinks rape is like over reported, and a lot of things that are just like if you over apower somebody that that's not really rape. Yeah, a lot of that and no, but.
Speaker 1: We talked about it a friend of mine.
Speaker 3: I know you saw that on threads where because that was a friend of mine that was like, can you believe this? Please report this to like his podcast company, which I'm sure he has staken. It's not like they're gonna He's not gonna fire himself, right, I mean, you could lose some ads, I guess, but I don't know if that will. But yeah, that was my friend and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen to Rosebricks because we're on that talked about that.
Speaker 3: Today, we're going to talk about somebody a little less threatening and I'm a little bit torn. We're going to go into the story straight off the bat. I'm going to tell you I'm torn about her because there's a lot of things to like about her, and there's a lot of things we don't really know for sure. It's just kind of gossip and I'm not sure. So today's topic is Chloe Refinement from Siren Live. Okay, so I I'm she was at the show. She was at SNL for quite some time. She became she was a supporting player or whatever, and then became main for you know, pretty quickly, and was you know, I don't know that she became the star that everybody thought she was going to be there. I think she always was sort of like side side player.
Speaker 2: You think she's good at what she.
Speaker 3: Does, yeah, I mean she was never the Kate McKinnon right in my opinion.
Speaker 2: And I've always liked Chloe.
Speaker 3: I liked her better when I was just watching her videos because some of them are just brilliant online. I always thought she was a little too muggy for I mean, I know that's what SNL is, But I had the same problem with like Ady Bryant, Like I love her, but it was always too talking, too loud in every sketch.
Speaker 1: Hey there, what's everybody doing?
Speaker 2: And looking straight at the camp like col down. Do you want to hear my little I have a little story about her, about Chloe Fyeman. Okay, so way before she was famous, way before she got on SNL. I have a friend who's also your friend, who was doing like kind of comedy workshops and she came in to practice a she wanted to do a character because she was auditioning or she had auditioned. I guess she was going to be going on the Gong Show. Oh fun Remember the Gong Show? Yes, of course, yeah, so do you remember that they did a new Gong show? They like did it a while ago. Okay, So she was going on there and she was going to do she was doing a character and it was really fucking funny, funny. Yeah, it was really funny. So it was this character that was like I want to say, like Flemish or something, you know. Okay, So she was doing that character and really like I mean, I guess muggy, but it was very It was really really really funny and getting big laughs in the room. We were all like, oh my god, you're gonna kill This is gonna be so great. But one of the things was is that she was never she never said like, I'm doing characters. She just did it as if it was real, you know what I mean. And so of course she got gonged. She did not purpose well, yes, but I do think that I think that she thought it was going to be like I don't I think she thought people would get it that she was being funny that and she I mean there's people didn't. They didn't get it, Like they didn't get that she was doing a bit, they thought that was really her and that she was just kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Well that's even funnier. I know, she does not give a shit. I mean her some of her stuff online is really brilliant.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, I do think she was bombed from the from how I remember the store. I think she was a little bit like really like I put my heart and soul into that, but I you know, it was very funny and it was very brave and she just went for it, which yes, we respect.
Speaker 3: She's super talented. One of the things that bugged me, and this is just my own jealousy, is that she's also incredibly beautiful, but in a way not that she's like, oh I know, it's almost like a problem. She is also a model, so she's a very funny person, but she's no joke will model, very serious stuck lips and she's not joking about that. So I'm like, pick a lane, lady. I've said that before. It bugs me, It probably doesn't bug most people. That's just my jealousy. But do you know what I mean? It's like I'm just so stunning, but I'm also going to lay across.
Speaker 1: I mean, use what you got. But that is something else.
Speaker 3: She is also a model, and she does very serious model face a lot, including in the picture I'm looking at right now, so very funny SNL. She's leaving. So a couple things about that first, I kind of want to hear, well, I can tell you how this popped up on my.
Speaker 2: Thing before we get into Before we get into anything, should we say hi to our sponsor? Yes, yeah, so we are. We are all about Hers. And listen, if you've tried everything to lose weight and you feel stuck, and who hasn't who who here has not tried everything to lose weight at times? Well, now there are GLP one medications and Hers can help you access an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications including we Go V we Go V pill and then we Go V pen. And you deserve to feel good in your body this summer. So if you've been waiting for the right time to tackle your weight lost goals, this is the right time. And everything is one hundred percent online Through Hers, you'll connect with the licensed provider who will determine if treatment is right for you. So ready to reach your goals? Visit for Hers dot com slash rose pricks to get personalized affordable care that gets you. That's f O R H G R S dot com slash rose pricks. For her dot com slash rose Pricks. Weight Last by Hers is not available in all fifty states. We go VI as a registered trademark of Novo nordesks to get started to learn more, including important safety information with GOV clinical study information restrictions.
Speaker 1: Was it for hers dot com?
Speaker 3: I don't know how you do that. I don't know how you do that. It's so impressive. Thank you, thank God, thank God, and welcome. Okay, So the way it popped up in my thing, and I'm usually up on the SNL. We both still watch SNL, right, you know, and I'm usually up on who's leaving and who's whatever the cast switch ups are.
Speaker 2: But this is how it popped up.
Speaker 3: I was on threads and that guy I don't remember, yah shir Ali, who posts a lot. I don't remember, like what you know for why? I just this is what popped up. Yeah, I haven't the first Yeah, I'm gonna read you the first thing. I'm not gonna read the whole thing because it's a pretty long thing. But he writes, Chloe Fieman would not have been able to leave SNL, which she just announced and at the time it was like seconds later without explicit authorization from her m A or Master at Arms. And MAA is a scientology ethics officer. Now, before I go further, it has not.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: They've been talking about that she was a scientologist for quite some time. She has never confirmed that. She doesn't talk about it. She is, she isn't whatever. So it says the decision to authorize her departure would have been weighed against one of the most important scientology policies, which function like laws for scientologists, the greatest good for the number of dynamics, don't they have They have a book like that. So it goes on and on and on explains how it works, how you have to kind of act as a whole, and each person is just sort of a cog in the wheel, and this you have to kind of get approval and all this stuff. So a lot of people are like, what you're telling me, she's leaving and also that this is how I find out she's a scientologist. But what stood out to me was this person, this guy pops in and he says, Hi, I'm a writer for SNL for the past twenty one years. You need to stop spreading these lies and bullshit about people you don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's kind of interesting. That guy popped up and then people are coming for him.
Speaker 3: They're like, well, I don't you know, you don't have to, like, I don't know how if you how long you've written for USNL, But are you saying that none of this is true? And then one person popped in, they're like, you know what, Shell the David Misscavage's niece who's on here, who I'm going to also talk about. She is like obsessed with anybody who's a scientologist. She's trying to bring it down and she's talked about Chloe a lot, so it.
Speaker 2: Really doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy isn't even saying that whether she is or is, and he's just saying, like, that's not true. She probably doesn't have to talk. She can do whatever she wants. I don't know the answer to that. How could I know?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't I mean she I'm sure she is a scientologist. A lot of people are.
Speaker 3: So I don't guess a lot more people than we think, actually, and that's why I'm thinking about doing it.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, I'm going to Has anyone been a writer on SNL? Well, I can tell you the guy's name. Oh you know it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right here, hold on, let me just get it. His name is Brian Tucker, longtime SNL writer, is in this bio, deeply beloved by at least two dogs, and he's a writer.
Speaker 2: I guess he has no reason to make that up.
Speaker 3: And I think he's just trying to say, Like, I think what he's trying to say is fair. He's like, you don't even know this person. So you know a little bit about scientology. You know that she's been affiliated with scientology, so you're saying all this and I kind of am siding with the person that actually knows Chloe. Is that weird because that guy doesn't know He doesn't know that. Okay, tell us that Bell.
Speaker 2: Was raised in scientology by her parents, so I don't don't know if she had to go through all the things that it says.
Speaker 3: So it would be like someone saying like, you're Jewish, and I read this thing about do you have to do this?
Speaker 2: Do you have to shave the same thing at all? Scientology is a cult, so I know, not a cult. Let's not compare like being a scientologist. I understand if her parents were scientologists, but I don't understand somebody being like, how dare you say she's a scientologist?
Speaker 3: You don't know what you're talking about. Well, I don't think he was saying that. I think he wasn't saying how dare you say she's done? I think he was saying, how dare you say that? You know she had to go speak to this person to leave her job at SNL. He's saying, you're adding all that because of what you know?
Speaker 2: That seems like really splitting hairs, Like I think the person is saying she would have to ask Scientology for permission. I don't. I mean Scientology is not great.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no. There's a lot of very interesting comments. But I also want to hear the story that you had about her.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I think it's interesting. I think more of what yashar Ali is saying is kind of interesting. So I did had you gotten to the part with given Chloe's level of notoriety, the decision would have gone all the way up to David ms Gavige. Some people have asked me how I am sure Chloe left of her own accord, and how I know Lorne Michaels simply didn't renew her deal, something he's known to do in order to freshen up the cast. I actually don't know exclamation point. I haven't spoken to any of my sources at NBC about this. I'm taking her at her word when she says, quote, I've decided it's time for my next chapter. This is more about how scientology works. And if Chloe did indeed decide to leave, she would have had to get explicit authorization.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting, which I think saying that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I think it's really weird to be like, I'm a writer for you need to stop spreading lies and bullshit. It's like, it's not really this person is just saying this is how scientology works. She's a scientologist. She's pretty high up. I mean, we know a lot of stuff about like what's his name, John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Like there is all kinds of like weird stuff.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of scientology is weird if you go to Jennama's cabbage. So that's in one of the comments, and someone's like, I don't know, and back and forth.
Speaker 2: So Judaism doesn't like if you try to leave the Jewish religion. The Jewish faith. People don't like put snakes in your mailbox.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not saying that part's the same at all. What I'm saying is that it seemed like somebody who just read something is applying something we don't know. We've never been scientologist. I'm not a fan. I'm not joining, but I think that like it is, and I do believe that it's dangerous. Yeah, it's also we don't know everything we think. You know, he's not been in it. So he's saying he's assigning something that he read that maybe they have done at one point at one time in this thing that they do, but they don't. He doesn't know that Chloe had to actually really do that. He's assigning it to make that part of the store. You know, it's interesting. I understand what you're saying. I understand what he's saying, But what the writer I think is saying is like she didn't have to do all that you don't know as much as you think you know. She may even sure that she didn't have to do it, doesn't He probably doesn't. He probably knows a little more than someone who's never met her.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but maybe she doesn't talk really openly or on the offices about her scientology connection.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think that might be true.
Speaker 3: But one of the things I just want to get this in before you say the thing, Like one of the comments is like they're like, you don't even know, you don't know if she's not, and someone's like, no, we do this. Jenna Miscavage, who I just mentioned, talks about it at length, but not only about her. She opens up the floor to a lot of She'll be like, remember this guy that was on Small Wonder. It'll just be some random dude, and then she'll show a clip and he's like been a scientologist for three years. Then it's it's this guy really just doing his thing and saying it saved his life. And now he sees remember that time that Tom Cruise is like, when you know, you know, once you understand, you understand. I remember that really manic interview. Yes you just don't know, you just don't know. But I'm interested in Chloe and how she got along at SNL as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, here's this article. Chloe fie Man had tension with SNL co stars before exit. Not everyone clipped with her. Chloe Fieman's relationship ships with her SNL castmates cast mates weren't always smooth sailing. Just a day after the comedian announced she was leaving NBC's iconic late night sketch show, a source exclusively told Page six that while Feinneman formed close relationships with some co stars, she didn't necessarily mesh with everybody. Chloe could rub people the wrong way at times. She got along really well with some cast members, but not everyone clicked with her. Okay, give us some examples, but I scroll down. Some cast members felt like she expected people to accommodate her and assumed everyone would adjust to her schedule and preferences. However, the insider noted it wasn't some huge feud or anything like that. Meanwhile, a second source close to the show said, there's no truth to this. Yeah, probably Bryan is totally Brian, totally Brian. Brian's in love with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love there's so much he.
Speaker 2: Does, she says. The actress took to Instagram on Thursday to announce her departure alongside a carousel of snaps of her favorite memories and sketches. After seven wonderful seasons at SNL, I've decided it's time for my next chapter, she captioned the post doing movies. It's cliche to say this, but working at SNL has been the greatest privilege of my life. I still can't really believe I got to be part of it every day. I was lucky enough to be surrounded by the best people in the business, and I was constantly amazed watching them work. I'm definitely not the first to make this observation, but it really is funny looking back at it all now, because at the show, you get so invested in everything you work on, she added, you sob uncontrollably. When your sketch isn't picked, you storm into producer's office telling them they just made the biggest mistake of their lives. You call everyone you know to complain, and then you look back a few years later and it was a sketch called lipstick for Thick Dogs. That's fine.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: That's funny. That is funny.
Speaker 1: I get that yeah.
Speaker 2: Last year, new Odin and fellow alum Heidi Gardner opened up about the show's challenging on set dynamic after their departures. Remember that, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Heidi got canned and nobody saw that coming, including her, right, And I've heard many many stories. I just was seeing that. I saw Chris Parnell recently interviewed about that. We'll come back to that, okay, not how he got canned, Like they're not very nice about it.
Speaker 2: It says. Page six previously reported that Feineman felt leaving the sketch comedy series was the best move because she found herself up against rising stars like Ashley Padilla and Veronica Slowakowski. Have you heard of those people?
Speaker 3: Ashley is amazing, well, of course, I mean Ashley is like the star, she kind of rose up. She's the one that always plays the mom. She's got a very sort of Jane curR and vibe about her. She's great, Okay. The other one came from TikTok. She's kind of a hipster on TikTok. Not the one that plays the piano, not Jane.
Speaker 1: That one is. I can't with that.
Speaker 2: But she's very funny.
Speaker 3: But I think I don't think she's become I don't think she's competition to Chloe, But I just think Chloe never quite found her footing. She can do a couple impressions, she does a couple of really good impressions, and then they basically write sketches around those impressions, you know what I mean. And that's sort of like kind of cringey. You're just trying to make that happen, right.
Speaker 2: Well, it says Fieman made the decision to depart just hours after she was offered a role on davidy Kelly's new Netflix drama Myron Bulletar. It all unfolded in one day. It happened very quickly. Chloe went back and forth, but it was a smart move. She knew she couldn't say no after seven seasons on the show, and with all the new faces, it was probably the best move for her.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree with that move. Okay, she was not standing out, she really wasn't, and she was fine, But it wasn't like we haven't had a season like that in a long time where you're just like, oh my god, we've got Cecily Strong, Kate McKinnon. I mean, there were so many where you're just like, each one better than the next.
Speaker 1: They're so great.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We don't have that anymore, right, so what you Yeah, let's go to movies, go model whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were going to tell us something Chris Parnell.
Speaker 3: Recently, so everybody's been going on Jane Moore's podcast, and I thought Jay Moore was a problematic dude, but I guess did he turn it around or something?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He's like, he's very well known for like stealing material and acknowledged it. Do you remember that? And he was like, sorry, oh yeah, no, Well.
Speaker 3: He's got a podcast. Everybody goes on it, and you know I love anything with SNL talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Chris Parnell went on that and he was tightening. I was like, did you have the same experience? I think it was him. He's like, well, definitely Chris Parnell. But he's like, did you have the same experience where Lorne would do this thing where he'd go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm liking what you're doing.
Speaker 3: But let's let's give it a couple more weeks. We've all been in this position with work where you're just like you.
Speaker 2: Like me or not? Am I safe?
Speaker 3: Or not, and so he would do that, and Parnell said after a while after he did it like four times, he's like, one time they just didn't call him back. He's like, so I'm fired. Like so, I guess I'm just fired. But they would Lorn and Company would play with them in a way. I was like, hmm, And basically they're just keeping them on when they're just looking for other talent, is really what they're doing, and just reaching out to other people to get them ti so they can get them.
Speaker 1: Replaced before they actually fire them.
Speaker 3: And Chris was saying how he's like I could tell at the time, and it was really And the crazy thing about that is Parnell was so good on the show. It's shocking to hear the behind the scenes. You're like, that's like a star player. He was a very you know, you could really count on him in a sketch, I thought. And he's fine. He did voices on The Simpsons, you know, like he's he's steadily worked. But at the same time, like that's got to feel like shit all the time. And I've heard that from so many different The Heidi Gardner thing was crazy.
Speaker 2: It was so crazy.
Speaker 1: She was like she was kind of a star, and then I thought, so, why would they kick her?
Speaker 2: What did she age out?
Speaker 1: I sort of got I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was a very weird cleaning house kind of thing. And she was really sad about it too.
Speaker 3: She was super sad about it, and she was one of the best people that they had on the show. And I don't think it's been the same since. So they got rid of her to bring in Jane Wickfield or whatever her name is. I can't stand it. I don't understand. It makes me want to go down there and have a talking to Lauren. Makes me want to go, Lauren, we got a chat about this. He's got way too much power. Oh well, yeah, I mean that's did you see the documentary they made last year about him. I think it's just called Lauren No, and they have a lot of and he's in it. He allowed it, but he's he's very like he's what they say. And then they had like Bill Hayter's in it, like everybody's in it, and some people if you can get past a certain point. I mean, Bill Hater's talked about it a lot, like he's got really bad anxiety and he talks about how he could barely get out of bed. We'd have to go sketch, you know, pitch stuff that it was just.
Speaker 2: Was that more just being on a live TV show or was that did it.
Speaker 1: Have to do?
Speaker 3: I think that too, But also just all of it, just the negative, the toxicity.
Speaker 1: A lot of them and a lot of them then get past it.
Speaker 3: They become favorites or they just are a little stronger in the way that they deal with. But John Mulaney's talked about it. Writers talk about it like it's you know, the whole book. Did you read Live from New York. There's a lot of good shit in there.
Speaker 2: I mean probably read it, but a long time ago, and.
Speaker 3: Just the start, you know, the people that break out, so then you've got the Chevies who I mean even you know, it was like, well, fuck this shit, I'm better than this. But apparently if I read that, I think I read that writer. I think he didn't really even want to lead, like I think he was planning on coming back.
Speaker 1: Everybody's ego got fucked.
Speaker 2: Everybody. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that stuff is so interesting. But you had an Abby Elliott thing you're going to speaking of SNL just to round it out.
Speaker 2: Oh oh sure, let me let me bring this up real quick. It's different.
Speaker 3: It's not about her leaving. She now she got on the show. She's Chris Elliott's daughter. And if you don't, did you know that she also dated Taran Killham?
Speaker 2: I believe. Oh no, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: It could be just telling tales at a school on that she dated somebody.
Speaker 3: But she was on SNL for a while, right she was. She wasn't great in my opinion. Okay, did you think I didn't think she was? I mean that seemed a little. I don't like the neo baby conversation, but that did.
Speaker 2: Seem So do you blame her for her divorce? Yeah, because of being a not just kidding that I am about to announce.
Speaker 3: Is Oh wait, it was Taran kill him, although I thought it was it was Fred Armison she dated. Oh she got married to this producer, Bill Kennedy.
Speaker 1: That's what you're about to talk about.
Speaker 3: But she in a well publicized relationship with her SNL co star Fred Armison. Why did I think it was Taran Kilham? Oh he dated someone else famously. Okay, never mind, All right, Well.
Speaker 2: She's getting a divorce, and she's been married nearly ten years to Bill Kennedy. So she's thirty nine. She's best known though for playing Natalie on The Bear. But you haven't watched The Bear?
Speaker 1: Right, she's thirty nine?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just now? Thirty nine is impossible?
Speaker 2: She what?
Speaker 1: So she was like nineteen when she was on SNL.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make any sense, I guess, saying wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She listed the date of separation as July eighth and irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. They have young kids. She requested joint legal and physical custody of their two children, Edith five and William three. Wow, little kid, So that must be not good. And she requested that Kennedy provide her spousal support. I find this interesting and asked the court did he not be awarded any.
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Is she trying to say? And she also requested that the producer, Bill Kennedy pay her legal fees. So she mad, she's big mad, She real mad. She's big mad, big mad.
Speaker 3: When she needed Fred Armison that was in twenty ten, So I'm not good with math. That was sixteen years ago. How old is she at sixteen? She's thirty nine now, so we're going to go back to twenty nine. So she was twenty like four, she was like a yeah, or twenty baby years old. She's twenty three years old, a little baby. And so and Fred has got to be in his sixties, like sixty, right right, all quties.
Speaker 2: Duties love it.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 2: I mean Armisan age, Fred Armison's age. He is fifty nine. So yeah, he's going to be sixty in December. I mean we're all going to be sixty in summer. Okay, So she's twenty years younger. That's nothing for the kids today. That's totally normal. But it was the age that if she was twenty three. But that's how it goes. Oh yeah, through it. Okay.
Speaker 3: Well SNL's doing some shit. I mean, you know, people are going to people. Why should it be that you and I should get along so awfully? That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's sad. Yeah. She was a cast member on SNL from two thousand and eight to twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: She's so cute.
Speaker 2: It was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a really long time ago, two thousand and eight, so a long time. She was on there a long time.
Speaker 2: So I don't, but it's interesting because so she's been in a lot of films like No Strings Attached, Life Partners, Cheaper by the Dozen. She's been in shows like Two Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, King of the Hill. But he's a producer and writer on shows like House of Cards, Tell Me Lies in the Morning Show, so I could see that he's doing better.
Speaker 3: She's very cute, and I do remember it wasn't that I disliked her on SNL.
Speaker 1: I just didn't.
Speaker 3: She wasn't like a breakout right now. It's not easy to do, and it was not a good cat. I think it was just like bad couple seasons. Yeah, but she's gorgeous and she'll be just fine, and we're rooting for her. In conclusion, we're rooting where we believe women. That's how I leave it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also believe people that say Chloe Feineman's a scientologist. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I also believe that Brian whatever is an SNL writer for many years.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, and he loves her very much. Believe that also. By the way, I think this and this is really going to bring it all together. Apparently she is Jewish and a scientologist.
Speaker 3: So I know I remember that because yeah, I remember seeing that because they are two different things too. One is like your ethnicity slash cultural heritage, right, and one is called then anyways, really they don't even they call it a religion.
Speaker 1: I guess they do because they got tax They got it, yeah.
Speaker 2: So that they cannot pay taxes.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I heard it once describnant it might have been by Tom Cruise. Is like it's not really really, it's like a learning. It's like a.
Speaker 2: Way of it's crazy and it's.
Speaker 1: I know, but that's up to no good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, anyway, thanks everybody for listening. We love you guys. We appreciate your support.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, I bite