Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: A bunch of stories that we are following today.
Speaker 3: A couple of people found dead in northern California because of that atmospheric river that dumped a record amount of rain over the weekend, caused rivers and creeks to overflow. Both deaths reported in Sonoma County. About twenty inches of rain over three days.
Speaker 1: Or as my friends and I call it, November in northern California.
Speaker 3: Well, they said that they got November's worth of rain in three days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which seems like a lot.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video of TD Jake's the pastor no, so he's I know you weren't watching his service yesterday, but he was on stage at his church in I think it's called Potter's House in Dallas, and he's praying, and he's sitting in a little stool and right at the end of his prayer, he just stops moving.
Speaker 2: Must from.
Speaker 4: Well going peace.
Speaker 5: The microphone kind of falls away from his hand or his arm falls away from his mouth, I should say, and he starts convulsing a little bit, but he doesn't fall off the stage, which was crazy because he's just sitting on a stool and ten twelve people immediately rush onto the stage and get him.
Speaker 3: The official statement from Potter's house from the church is that he experienced a slight health incident that he received immediate medical attention following his hour long sermon that he had given.
Speaker 2: So it was right at the end of his sermon.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like a stroke or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they're very careful to say it's simply a slight health incident.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, swamp watch swamp hard.
Speaker 2: The government doesn't work, man. It is like in reality TV. Shooting co was a bad news, always.
Speaker 3: A pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe.
Speaker 5: A town hall too, clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways still a swamp.
Speaker 2: I have a batch of malarkey.
Speaker 1: Nobody said, drained the swamp.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh, that's so hell keep happens, you know the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, a big news is that Jack Smith is asking permission from the court to abandon a couple of federal cases against President elect Trump.
Speaker 2: This could be at least two of the lengthy.
Speaker 3: Historic investigations that never make it to trial and may never see the inside of a courtroom again.
Speaker 1: Trump phased four felony charges in connection with his efforts to overturn the presidential election loss in twenty twenty, of course, culminating with the attack at the Capitol, Conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against to rights. That was a new one for me.
Speaker 3: There's two filings here. One of them, Smith asked Judge Tanya Chukun to dismiss the federal election interference charges that you were referring to, saying that he stands fully behind the allegations in the indictment, but says the Justice Department's guidelines make it clear that he could not prosecute a sitting president. About an hour after that, just a short time ago, he filed a separate motion in the US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit down in the Southern part of the United States, asking to drop Trump as a co defendant from the Special Council's appeal of a ruling in the classified Documents case that judge in that case, Aileen Cannon had dismissed the indictment, breaking with legal precedent to agree with Trump's lawyers that Smith was unlawfully appointed. Again, not the details of the case, but unlawful prosecution. He was, of course accused in that case of hoarding classified documents down at mar A Lago.
Speaker 1: Well, what is next for Kamala Harris. She left for a Hawaiian vacation. She is searching, her aid say, for the next steps in her political career after losing the election. Former Harris aid Brian Brocon told Politico She's not someone who makes rash decisions. She takes sometimes a painfully long time to make decisions. So I would pretty much guarantee you she has no idea what her next move is.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's one of those that a politician in that at that level. I mean, she ran for president, that's a rarefied air.
Speaker 1: She could run for governor here at California. Another presidential run could be on the table. I thought that there was no possibility of that. However, that chunk of Democrats that came out forty one percent in that poll last week said that they would support her as a candidate in twenty twenty eight, and I.
Speaker 3: Wonder how much of that is just recency bias. I mean, her name had been plastered around for one hundred and seven days, you know, longer than that, but one hundred and seven days as the length of the campaign, So you know it's you'd have to give that one a few months, give it six months, and ask that question again of what you want Kamala Harris to do.
Speaker 1: I mean, just forget, I mean, don't forget. She ran in that full length the Democratic primary. She didn't make it long enough to the Iowa caucus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got zero votes in either prime.
Speaker 1: How many people around her spoke out during her mad dash to the White House. You didn't see a lot of people come to her defense and talk about how wonderful she is. You know, it doesn't seem like there's a lot of popularity even in her inner circle. And that was something that was reported for a long time about her aids and the exodus from the office, or her bad temper, things like that. Not a lot of not a lot of popularity points Well you might need, Glinda.
Speaker 3: It goes back to, you know, this unfortunate pattern that we found found ourselves in I want to say for probably thirty or forty years, where it much more so in the last few election cycles. We're not voting for the people that we support, We're voting against the other person.
Speaker 1: And money is not moving the needle the way it has historically. One point five billion dollars in fifteen weeks and nothing to show for it.
Speaker 3: I mean, she was making progress in the polls, but the polls were wrong.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: It's just an it's it is a strange, strange phenomenon. One thing happened today that we'll play when we come back, the presidential pardoning of the Turkey.
Speaker 1: Oh, for the love, I heard it in Amy's News and I got very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: It doesn't get better when I play the longer version either. Oh yeah, Chargers hosting the Ravens out at so far. That's where Shannon is right now, get ready for the latest Harball Bowl. Not quite as interesting or exciting as the last one, but still always fun.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, this has a big, big time feel between these two days. These two teams tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, like you said, they're both playoff bound, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this season ended today, they would both be in the postseason. Yes, I mean, who knows what's gonna happen down the stretch. A lot of football left to play, but they are two of the teams being talked about as power as the powerful ones in the AFC. I mean, you'll get Lamar Jackson, Derrick Henry, Justin Herbert what he's been able to do. He's got the most twenty plus yard touchdown passes. The air attack tonight could be insane. I mean, Justin Herbert could put on a freaking show tonight with the way that that Baltimore pass defense is struggling. So we'll see that's.
Speaker 2: A It'll still be fun. I think you're excited.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it'll still be fun.
Speaker 2: That'll still be fun.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be maybe the game of the week.
Speaker 2: You don't have to get angry. Look at you, you're getting angry.
Speaker 1: I just said Justin Herbert might on a great show, and you're like, it'll still be fun.
Speaker 2: It'll still be fun if he does that. Did you eat anything today yet?
Speaker 1: Have I add some corn chips? I have an incrustables that I'm staring at. Okay, might get into that.
Speaker 2: I just know that sometimes you get angry when you haven't.
Speaker 1: I'm not angry. It doesn't sound like it's not making any sense.
Speaker 3: One of the most common prescription drugs could be putting you at higher risk for losing bone density.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 2: No, it is not.
Speaker 3: Study from Johns Hopkins found that people who have been taking the drug level thyroxine that's what I take, known most often as synthroid, that's.
Speaker 1: What I take every day. I've taken it my whole life.
Speaker 3: More likely to lose a larger amount of bone tissue than people not taking it.
Speaker 1: I have noticed that my bone density has not been what it once was. Thank you for a chi check your bone density. No, I'm just kidding. I've just that just happens as you get older, you know. Austin horosis sets In the bizarre story at Laxcept, the dad that flew to find his alleged missing thirty one year old daughter. She was here from Hawaiian route to New York and she just stopped communicating with her family when she landed in la She's been cited at various points in the city, and the family came out here and has had this big kind of media push to rally around finding this woman and to me, it seems like she's thirty one years old. She's just out there living her life. She doesn't want to talk to this family. But I mean, the dad turns up dead and then it turns out that he jumped off of a roof or something near lax suicide.
Speaker 3: They're saying, yeah, not something is going on. You made the point earlier that it will find out more information. And I wonder if it's just that this is a very troubled not just a troubled girl or a woman, Sorry Hannah, but the family.
Speaker 2: May have issues going on.
Speaker 3: The big deal out of DC Special counsel Jack Smith dropping the federal election subversion case and be mishandling classified documents cases against President Alex Trump trying to dismiss these in court filings today. Trump had long said that he would fire Jack Smith when he retakes office. Jack Smith wrote, the Justice Department's position is that the constitution requires that this case be dismissed before the defendant is inaugurated, so that the outcome is not based on the merits or the strength of a case against the defendant, but basically just that it's the long standing policy of the DJ that they don't prosecute sitting presidents.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the term.
Speaker 3: Well, a Thanksgiving tradition. It's funny, it's goofy. It's a way to humanize the president, whoever it might be. And it's just a goofy. I don't know, it's a goofy Monday in Washington, DC.
Speaker 1: It takes on a sadness to me this year, just because it's like the only thing that Biden kind of can do well. He can't take questions from reporters on what our involvement is, our stepped up involvement when it comes to Ukraine and Russia. But he can't and do the whole Turkey thing.
Speaker 3: And then over the weekend, I don't know if it was Saturday Sunday, they've already thrown him a goodbye party, like an end of the term party. Well, anyway, here this was from this morning's Turkey Pardon.
Speaker 4: Now he was nine year old son Grant. They've raised two special guests for honoring today, Peach and Blossom. Let's break Peach up.
Speaker 1: To join us. Oh no, is he gonna talk to me?
Speaker 4: Telly? Peach weighs about forty two pounds.
Speaker 2: Well, let's try to make some fun turkey jokes.
Speaker 4: And why do you say peach? Oh, peach Megan last man to plea here. The two turkeys are named after a Delaware state flower, the peace blossom. And by the way, Delaware has a long history of growing peaches. In fact, the peach pie in our state is one of my favorites of state dessert. And peach blossom flowers also symbolized as the resilience, which is quite frankly fitting for today.
Speaker 1: Not a joke.
Speaker 4: This White House tradition began when turkey was resented to President Truman and that president, then President George HW. Bush began partning turkeys in the last four years out of the order to continue that tradition by pardoning peanut butter and jelly chocolate chip, Oh God, Liberty and bell and today p JM. Blossom.
Speaker 2: It's in the context of three.
Speaker 4: Birds in the United States of America.
Speaker 3: It's just in the context of we know about about Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: He's eighty two.
Speaker 1: I mean I can say that he was at the Truman and it was a joke, but he was with us, he was alive, he was a wild he was a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was there, but it was definitely, we're.
Speaker 4: Also keeping our hearts. Oh, who have lost so much? Who will have an EMPTYCD at the Thanksgiving dinner table tonight or Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Or whenever you do it, wheneverything's giving?
Speaker 1: Can we not? Can we just not?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Who is he talking about the dead? People? Just in general?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: He was honoring members of the military who are not going to be able to do Thanksgiving with their families, but also anybody who had lost a loved one over the course of the last year, since the last Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was talking to me, if that's who you're asked.
Speaker 1: He was talking to me, I thought, sorry, go ahead, nothing.
Speaker 2: No, it's something going on in there.
Speaker 1: I hear like a.
Speaker 2: Like a vacuum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a vacuum type machine. I'm not sure what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you don't know what a vacuum sounds like.
Speaker 1: Sorry, basically I can't remember the last time I operated a vacuum. I have a roomba.
Speaker 2: Oh you have people for that.
Speaker 1: Color Helen, because she runs into stuff she can't That is mean? What do you mean? That's mean?
Speaker 3: The stories that we are following right here on Gary and Shannon Jack Smith Special Council is asking permission from US courts now to abandon two of the federal cases against President elect Trump, probably coming bringing to an end a couple of the investigations that never actually made it to trial. So first thing this morning, he asked the district Judge Tanya Chutekun to dismiss the federal election interference charges brought in. DC said he does stand behind the allegations of the indictment, but says the Justice Department guideline makes it clear that he could not prosecute a sitting president. About an hour after that, he made a separate motion to the Eleventh Circuit asking to drop Trump as one of the co defendants from the Special Council's appeal of a ruling in the classified documents case. That one was dismissed by Judge Aileen Cannon because it basically it agrees she agreed with Trump's lawyers that the special counsel in that case was unlawfully appointed. So good Thanksgiving week news for the incoming president.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised now we're just labeling this behavior this behavioral pattern. I would think that we would have named it a long time ago, since that this is not really anything new, but now we have a word for it.
Speaker 3: Fubbing, fubbing, fubbing, phu, fubbing, bb ing. It is fubbing phone snubbing.
Speaker 1: They say it's an insidious habit that can hurt your relationship.
Speaker 3: It's true, Well you go on and talk about I don't mean you. Someone goes on and talks about something only to look up and realize the person that you've been talking to has not been paying attention to you.
Speaker 2: They've snubbed you by looking at the phone.
Speaker 1: One of my least favorite things is when you call somebody on it or stop talking to highlight the fact that you think they're not listening.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they just wait in silence until.
Speaker 1: They say what, I'm listening, And it's like, okay, maybe, but are you really? And also can't I get some undifided attention up in here?
Speaker 3: Oh you are needy? Fubbing can range be a range of different behavior.
Speaker 1: Don't need to have blanket undivided attention, but for like a couple minutes while I'm trying to make some sort of point.
Speaker 3: Some people say it's just glancing at your phone in the middle of a conversation, right, It might be checking your phone when the conversation stalls out a little bit, or just even having your phone nearby and reacting any moment that thing pings or dings or bongs or dongs or something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm super guilty of this, but I'm aware of it, which I think is important. I'm aware of it to where I don't want to do it as much, nearly as much as I don't want to do it at all. But I definitely don't want to do it nearly as much as I catch myself doing it. But I think some people lack the awareness that this is a thing, or that it's rude, or they don't perceive it as rude because everyone's just on their phones all the time. I was going to the elevator at work last week and realized I was looking down at my phone, and if someone comes out of the elevator and it walks past me, and I felt kind of bad, like why wasn't I a human and made eye contact with that person and said good morning instead of just continuing to look down at my phone despite them existing. I know that not everybody. You don't need to say good morning to everyone you encounter at the elevator thing. But it even hit me in that moment, like, look at me. I'm one of those Wally people. I just have my head in my phone instead of having a conversation or a pleasantry.
Speaker 2: Wally people.
Speaker 1: You know the movie that you reference.
Speaker 2: I know, I get it.
Speaker 3: Anthony Chambers is a Board certified Couple and Family psychologists, chief academic officer at the Family Institute at Northwestern University and says that this really does have an impact, and for most couples it's pretty easy issue to fix, especially if you see it happening. I mean, if you see it and it's a problem that you should be able to do something about it. A couple people have suggested just some starter questions, so what rules do we have when we talk to others? Now, some of it sounds a little childish, but in terms of setting some of the really basic of foundational rules about rules, not the right word guidelines, perhaps where you would say to your significant other, Hey, I know this is a problem for me. I'm going to do my best, So feel free to call me out on it if you feel like I'm not paying attention to you because I'm looking.
Speaker 2: At my phone.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that you know, you use your phone for so many things, use it to google things, You look at it for your calendar, you look at it for you know, what you've got coming up this week, You look at it for news items. We get these alerts. So this just happened, and you click on it and you're reading through. But what it comes across is that you're choosing to give attention to somebody else versus the person that you are face to face.
Speaker 2: With, right even if it's even if it's momentary.
Speaker 1: To the exclusion of whoever you're with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's an awful thing to be on the receiving end of that. If you're saying something and you're telling a story. Granted, I know mine can get boring at times, but if somebody immediately would rather look at the the alert that they got from Instagram as opposed to me finishing my very fun and interesting story, it hurts.
Speaker 1: You just went from boring to fun and interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I get it. I know they said.
Speaker 1: It's not like you can. You're not going to avoid your phone altogether, but just being aware of it, or maybe like putting it in another room or something is something that I need to do better.
Speaker 3: At There's one suggestion that I think is pretty funny, and that is maybe narrate what you're doing, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then it's like, doth protest too much? Like I'm looking up what Jack Smith did today because I want to know the legal ramifications and if this has ever happened in history, and you know, you think about Nixon, and then by the way, Nixon, when did that happen?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, no one wants to hear.
Speaker 3: Your train of thought, my train of thought. It's a crazy train. People tend to put their phones face down and then only pick them up for a moment or two, and that can feel unintentionally secretive. So they said for that reason, it might help narrate what you're doing. If you're depositing a mobile check, you're replying to a work email, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I do that sometimes when I'll remember to oh, I forgot to deposit that check, or I forgot to write back to my boss or whatever, and I'll say like, oh, let me do this really quick, because I'll forget if I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's and I think that's perfectly acceptable. It's that when you sit down to dinner and you're at a restaurant somewhere or whatever, and it's just just the two of you or two of whoever you're with, and you continue to do that. That's when it becomes the issue, because people like you said you can even be aware of it and still fall prey to it, still succumb to the temptation to pick up your phone.
Speaker 2: The holidays are here, do you know that?
Speaker 3: At Disneyland Resort, k if I wants to give you the chance to enjoy the wonder, the joy, and the magic of the season. Experience World of Color, Season of Light, a nighttime spectacular at Disney California Adventure Park.
Speaker 1: Or over at Disneyland Park. Discover holiday classics like a Christmas Fantasy Parade, and so much more. Keep listening to KFI for your chance to win a four pack of one day, one park tickets to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. I'm a dumb, dumb, dumb dummy. I forgot my laptop charger as well, so that has died. So I will be for the next hour and change of flubbing. You can't see me, but I'm not really flubbing. I just am looking up stuff on the phone that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, just fubbing. There's no l in it.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, it's not flbbing, it's fubbing. Fubbing that makes it worse.
Speaker 2: I no, I agree.
Speaker 3: I don't know who came up with that and why they think that that would be. But maybe, but I'm paying at if you name it something that you don't want to say, maybe you don't do it.
Speaker 2: Uh first place? Okay.
Speaker 3: The big story today politically, Jack Smith, special counsel, was the one who brought a paraphelony cases against Trump when accusing him of attempting to overturn the election in twenty twenty one, accusing him of illegally retaining classified documents. Moved to both to drop both sets of charges against him. Today, he cited the Justice Department policy that forbids pursuing prosecutions against sitting presidents. So that's those things appear to be dead for the most part. We'll see if they ever get picked back up. A couple of people died in northern California after the storys rolled through over the last several days, both of them up in Sonoma County. One of them was found in a car after having tried to cross a flooded stream near Gernville. Another one was found floating in a creek. I'm not quite sure what happened to either one of them specifically, but they said that in parts of Sonoma County they received twenty inches of rain over three days.
Speaker 1: Wow, the dream of perfect sleep may be making you an insomniac. All of this attention to how much sleep am I getting? What does my aura ring tell me? The concept of sleep maxing is all over TikTok. For example, it includes some extreme measures like drinking a magnesium cocktail before bed or using a nasal dilator to perfect your breathing.
Speaker 2: What was that.
Speaker 3: You stick a finger in your nose to clean them out a little bit before you go to bed.
Speaker 1: I went to yoga with Petros over the weekend at his sister's studio in Torrance, and he is a He is a He breathes very well, very audibly. I was wondering what his sleep situation is because he's such a loud breather, and then I remembered that he did have like a sleep machine he.
Speaker 3: Used to use years ago, an apnea machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but man, that's some strong breathing.
Speaker 3: Regular routine is really the best thing they say for you. Obviously, you know, limit your your alcohol intake, et cetera, especially right before bed, and don't eat right before bed. They said, channel your inner child. Ideally you want to go to bed thinking like a five or six year old. They don't go to bed worrying about the rent or mortgage. They stay in the moment, they feel safe, they don't have these runaway thoughts. It's important to put anything that's worrying you aside until tomorrow when you get into bed. For me, a lot of that has to do with reading, like.
Speaker 1: You're going to get you some maybe some stuffed animals or.
Speaker 3: Something that's not that that would not help me at all.
Speaker 1: They would be watching it make you feel like a five year old like you is right next to you.
Speaker 2: I never had a mister fluffles.
Speaker 1: I was in a stuffed animal child either, and.
Speaker 3: They would they would they would creep me out and I would feel like they were coming after me, and the really, oh, I'd hate it.
Speaker 1: So you have a fear of stuff animals.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not that I have a fear, it's that I just don't want them around when I'm trying to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Interesting, this is all making a lot of sense now.
Speaker 2: They say, talk to a doctor.
Speaker 3: If your sleep doesn't improve, talk to your health care provider may refer you to a sleep specialist. And then the University of Arkansas says, be gentle with yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh God, what works best for.
Speaker 3: Me now is a routine that emphasizes relaxation without strict rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I throw on the com app to go to sleep. They have like some sleep meditations or sleep stories, And it is good advice to be gentle with yourself. If you start beating yourself up, you know, right before you go to bed, it's not going to help you. You know, like you always do this. You ate too late and you can't turn off your head and that gets you nowhere. You saying that to yourself, Yeah, I mean it's an internal dialogue. You're not saying it out loud. But that doesn't help matters. It doesn't help turn off your brain to berate yourself or your inability to get to sleep at a decent hour.
Speaker 3: They do say those sleep trackers can put you on a slippery slope. You pay too much attention to the details like your duration, your sleep scores various devices doesn't have any clear clinical validation, and if you worry about those scores and various stages of your sleep, that just leads to more anxiety worse sleep.
Speaker 1: Are we both doing the DCC kick routine right now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I wasn't, oh until you said that, but look at me now.
Speaker 2: I did. For a while.
Speaker 3: I pulled up an app that would you put your phone close to your bed kind of thing, and it would measure just through your the sounds, it would measure your breathing. It would tell you when you were in a deeper rim cycle of sleep and how active you were if you're flip and flop it overnight. And I I mean, there's a couple of things that obviously that you find out very quickly, which is you have a limit if it comes to alcohol, if you're a regular and biber of some kind that will jack up your sleep to no end. If you think about those, you know you wake up. It's not just that you wake up hungover.
Speaker 1: Now you wake up in the middle of the night. It's like the alcohol wake up call. Yeah, right, like two in the morning, something like that.
Speaker 3: And people don't recognize that until they go back I mean, that's one of the things that these sleep trackers can do, or one of those rings or the bands or whatever is that you can cap. You can keep track of what you're doing the night before. So you go back and you go oh oh. I realized that my Saturday into Sunday was awful because on Saturday I was drinking at four o'clock in the air, Nickers Bar, Snickers Bar at nine forty five, and went to bed at nine point fifty.
Speaker 1: Did that snickerbar survive the weekend?
Speaker 2: Yes, mostly because I wasn't home hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but today's a new day.
Speaker 3: Don't don't tempt me. I'm waiting for it to rain a little bit so that I can. I haven't run in the rain a long time. There's something very relaxing about that for me.
Speaker 1: Really, do do you put on any headwear or you just raw dog it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's not forty degrees it's still sixty five degrees outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you get your hair wet.
Speaker 2: My hair wet.
Speaker 1: I know you don't like your hair wet because you blow dry it.
Speaker 2: That's has nothing to do with whether I like my hair wet.
Speaker 1: Why are you yelling?
Speaker 3: I don't know you're just making stories up now about my personal hair care.
Speaker 1: Don't you remember last week's yeah, discussion about the.
Speaker 3: Blow dryer yeah, and the guy telling me that a towel gets it more dry than a hair dryer.
Speaker 1: You're still yelling.
Speaker 2: I'm not yelling.
Speaker 1: Anymore, mister vander Gilder.
Speaker 3: All Right, we got our big, huge, oh my god, twelve o'clock hour. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio lap