Speaker 1: Sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: The Games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond on Jr R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page. Watch you by Coffin and Lend Injury Attorneys over reaction Football Monday. Where do you want to be get? How about the nightcap last night in overtime Bulldog?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, uh yeah. Unbelievable NFL action over the weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm good lord.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, let's start with the state teams.
Speaker 4: About First of all, Tyreek Hill gets arrested, all right, gets arrested, gets handcuffed, comes plays in the game against the Jaguars, eighty yard touchdown catch, longest of his career seven catches, one hundred and thirty yards. What a bizarre afternoon for the jack, for the for the for Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 3: Was he actually arrested the dog? Wasn't it just reckless?
Speaker 4: He was arrest for reckless driving? And yeah, and he got he was faced down on the concrete in handcuffs. Kleas Campbell also got handcuffed. A Dolphins player who's like, you know, he was like the NFL Man of the Year a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: Also had a good game yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, unbelievable turn of events. Yesterday the Dolphins beat the Jaguars right at the closing seconds on a field goal to win the game. I gotta tell you, my Jaguars had that game. They had that game. They were up seventeen to seven. Were you watching Itch?
Speaker 3: They had it until etn you know, get that ball punched out and that turned everything right there on the dome.
Speaker 4: It was about to be twenty four to seven et and fumbles right as he's crossing the goal line. Right before he crossed the goal line, they lose the ball. Next play Tyreek Hill eighty yards boom, changed the complexion of the game.
Speaker 1: I felt so bad for the Jags, but I mean he gave it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, what about the Bucks? Strong Baker Mayfield, my god, four touchdown passes. Unbelievable performance by him, two hundred and what do you have? Two hundred and eighty something yards passing? It was an incredible performance by Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 1: Does anybody remember the phrase from when he was first starting.
Speaker 3: Baker in for the wind from Taco Bob.
Speaker 4: Bow Four touchdown passes, two of those to Mike Evans. Yeah, you think the Browns, which is wish they kept him because Sean Watson's danks and then.
Speaker 3: You know, and then you know, not only did Mayfield have you know, through the air, but he was doing some of Hoodini like escapes back there in the backfield as well.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, has just resurrected his career, resurrected his career. So yeah, unbelievable. Your meatheads win twenty six to twenty in overtime the game you were mentioning, Wow, they were what were they up in that game? They were up like seventeen to three at one point, blew the lead, but they end up beating the Rams twenty six to twenty overtime. David Montgomery. Other big games in the NFL, what do we got?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: What happened to the Bengals?
Speaker 3: My god, this looks awful, just terrible.
Speaker 2: They lose to the Patriots sixteen to ten.
Speaker 1: How about the Pittsburgh game with the old field goals five field six field goals?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Who had they kicker the Falcons?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Nice investment in Kirk Cousins there, Kirk Cousins. The only touchdown pass he threw was a broken coverage to a Kyle Pitts. Kyle pitt scores a touchdown. That should tell you something right there?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So yeah, uncovered in the end zone. That was the only touchdown that the Falcons got. They were supposed to have this great running game and Kirk Cousins was supposed to upgrade, but the Steelers beat him eighteen to ten.
Speaker 3: How about Caleb Williams getting his first win as a Bear and leaving Bears fans very hopeful about a bright future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't look very good.
Speaker 3: H still a wins win, man, I think that's all they really care about there yesterday. Hey, there are there are There are two things I think that are pretty apparent. The Panthers and the Giants both still suck.
Speaker 4: Oh god, the Panthers. The Saints buried him forty seven to ten. Price Young, good.
Speaker 2: God, did he look awful in that yet.
Speaker 4: Game thirteen of thirty through a couple of interceptions. I mean, he was just He's just bad. I mean you could talk about the team around him being bad. He's bad too. So yeah, terrible. Anthony Richardson looked pretty good even though the Colts lost to the Texans. He had he had like two long touchdown passes, ran for another one. The Texans win the game twenty nine to twenty seven, but Anthony Richardson was, hey, he's not very accurate. He was only nine to nineteen, but he was exciting.
Speaker 1: I told my friends though he was hot and cold on the Gators that the games that I was at, it was like, he's not here today or he's Oh my god. So I hope he I hope he pulls through solid and consistently well.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Gators, that's a good jumping off point to get into some college football on what was another kind of cupcake Saturday. Very eventful, it turned out dog yes.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the Gators, DJ Lagway their freshman feet on him. He comes in, first start, four hundred and fifty six yards, three touchdowns, the Gators pound Samford. I think Billy Napier's gonna have to start. It's gonna have to start DJ Lagway from here on out. UCF also rolls against Sam Houston. Davy Crockett was not in town for that game, by the way, but Sam Houston just gets buried by UCF.
Speaker 2: UCF.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about a running game, They lead the college football in running. They had four hundred and fifty seven rushing yards in their first game and then RJ. Harvey led him to three hundred and eighty nine rushing guards against Sam Houston. So yeah, UCF can run the football. They have their big twelve opener next week. Miami blows out Fam. You are you talking about Northern Iowa North Illinois.
Speaker 3: I want to get to that and see. But how about South Florida taking Bama into the fourth quarter with a one point deficity they end up getting blown out. But I mean, it was those Bama fans when they were showing them in the stands going in the fourth quarter, they look.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, I know, I turned that game on late and I was like, it was a one point game. And then just like that, Bama scores four touchdowns I think in the fourth quarter to blow them out. But yeah, yeah, Northern Illinois beats Notre Dame in South End in the South Ben Yeah, my god.
Speaker 3: The team motored over on a bus.
Speaker 2: They came into a bus and kicked their asses.
Speaker 4: By the way, why is Northern Illinois ranked below Notre Dame. Notre Dame ranked Northern Illinois not Texas. Bear He's Michigan thirty one to ten, So Texas now number two in the country. What about Georgia Tech. They thought they were good after bidding FSU. Then they lose to Syracuse Man thirty one to twenty eight. By the way, the team I picked to win the SEC Tennessee. Do you see what they did the NC State. Yeah, both teams ranked fifty one to ten. Hypel's got it rolling up there on Rocky Top. He does.
Speaker 1: Man, they're the team, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Joey Logano in Atlanta yesterday, first playoff race.
Speaker 4: That's right, Joey Logano. He is mister clutch when it comes to the playoffs. So the last year he didn't do much in the playoffs, but he's won two championships, looking to be the I think the only active driver to win three if he's able to win the championship. But yeah, he wins in Atlanta, so the playoffs continue there. Orlando City and the Orlando Pride both won over the weekend. The Pride is still unbeaten. They're the seventy two dolphins of the NWSL.
Speaker 2: By the way, so.
Speaker 3: The uh the men played over the weekend? Who they play?
Speaker 2: They they beat Nashville? Did they know?
Speaker 3: I thought they were off this weekend?
Speaker 2: I thought they actually they were. That was last week they'd be.
Speaker 1: You're just blinded by the pride right now, It's okay, by the greatness of the pride. They're kicking ass all right.
Speaker 3: Mike the Bulldog Byonchy, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty and FM ninety six to nine, a game plenty more to talk about on overt Reaction Football Monday. If you want to click over there, we won't be offended because he takes time out of his busy show to join us here for the sports page each and every weekday morning on jar brought you by Kaufman and Lynd.
Speaker 4: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff copp and every Saturday morning seven thirty on FM ninety six nine. In the game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 1: Ooh Ooh, Switch Your Taco are always on demand. Download their podcast daily on our free irt radio app Get it now at j r R dot com.
Speaker 3: These two