Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there, how dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grope, not what we want if you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion.
Speaker 2: He's admised, did.
Speaker 1: You talk about extreme.
Speaker 2: Ledge? We were guilty from the sun.
Speaker 1: They don't fear the questions, They fear the fuck.
Speaker 2: So we feel thee through the contro thinking. They jocund the darnet on this show. What a thrill? Hey, guys, what is happening? And what is up? Amen? Hold it out? You know what time it is, guys. Man, I am fresh off of the road or the air because I fluted this one, but just got back from ro Grow four. It's my second time going. Man had such a great time For those that didn't make it, Man, I was just going to get on here while it was fresh on the dawn, just kind of talk about it, let you know what I've seen from my perspective of how I thought about the show, and just kind of wrap up with you guys a little bit. You know, So I'm doubling down tonight, so we'll be here for maybe an hour, maybe an hour and a half, something like that, and then we'll roll into Legends of the Jews. Guys, are you ready for a double dose of me? If not, I understand, you know. I'm like being a drill. Yeah, I'm good in small doses. Right. Shout out to Virginia. I seen the chat there, nef what's happening? Brother? Actually a bunch of us was talking. We were surprised that we didn't see you there. We just about expecting you to be there. But man, it was such a good time. Like I said, this is my second year going. And so I flew down from Ashville to Orlando and my boy Steven from the Biblical hit Man, him and his wife just moved into their new house, freshly built house. So he's like, man, when you come down for bro Grove, just stay with me. So that was cool. He opened up his house for me. We got to hang out, and Ben from End of the World News he actually stayed with us too, so we had all three of us in the house together. So that was pretty cool. But I flew down on Thursday night and he picked me up and we come back and we chilled for a little bit, but then we went to bed. And that next day Top and Raven they had told us that they were having like the VIP event and we're gonna be hanging out the coffee shop and stuff, so we could come by there and hang out and it was really cool. Man. We showed up and they were just getting set up, getting ready to do some more recording, and they had to Ed Maybray and some other gentlemen there. Forgive me, I can't remember his name, but when we come in, we seen them just getting set up. They were getting ready to start recording with him. As soon as I walked in, I seen Bennett from Broadcasting Seeds sitting over there on the couch, seeing JT from JT Follows JC Brian from Demon Racers was there with him. I'm trying to think as far as like content creators, that was it at that time. But we sat there on the couch man just hung out and we took a bunch of you know, selfies together and stuff and just wrapped it up and it was so cool man. To me, that was so much more. I mean, I've been to a lot of conferences.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Uh, to me, that was special because all these guys, man I considered good friends. We worked together for you know, the past couple of years and done a lot of interviews with each other. Man. Uh, so it was really cool to just hang out and be there with them face to face and uh, it was just really awesome.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh No, nef I live in Greenville, Tennessee, but it's right on the eastern tip of Tennessee. So the Ashville, North Carolina Airport is like the closest one to me. So I always fly out of there because it's like an hour drive from my place. Oh sweets, you'll be there next year. Nice. But uh yeah, we we just got to hang out. Man. It was so cool. Uh. And of course I brought ed the Head. He's he's back over here. H. Well this MI extends in a way. Yeah now you see, well at that bang, but I take that guy with me everywhere, man, Ed the Head. He's my conference buddy, and I have people sign up stuff. So I took it down there. I added some new signatures to it, and the boys from Nefflam discoad they were nice enough to let me have a table, so we hung out and just kind of spitbatted that next day because that was Friday, right, so we went We hung out down there at the coffee shop and got to meet everybody for a couple hours, and then the VIP started rolling in and they had like a Bible study. It was so cool bumping into people that listened to the show and they're like, hey, man, love your show, what you do. Thank you. You know. I got to meet to a Parker Morrison man, he's always in the chat. He said he was going to be there. I went outside for something and I passed him, and I knew right away from his pictures. I'm like, oh, dude, what's up Parker. So that was really cool getting to see him. And then they did like a Bible study kind of thing, and so me and the boys we packed up and went back and got us something to eat, and then we did a little live on Steven's channel and it was funny. I had my camera, you know, a nice camera, but I didn't bring my plugins and all the crap. I always forget something. And Steven met he's a perfectionist. He was trying to move all this stuff and lighting, you know, and me and Ben's like, man, let's hook up that little webcam. Let's just go, let's just talk. So we just had like a little webcam and just kind of got on there and had all three of us on this you know, webcam camera, and we did a live and we kind of talked about that night a little bit, you know, the content creators, how we got to hang out with them and all that kind of stuff. But it was a fun conversation of if you guys missed that, we covered a lot of ground. We talked about bro Grove, we talked about a little bit of conspiracy, and then we even somehow got into gaming. We're like, oh yeah, man, and of course I showed my age. I was like yeah, first game and set up was an Atari man that little black joystick you know with two buttons, and somehow we got off on that. But it was fun. We had a good time. But the next day was bro Grove. So the boys at Neflin Discquad they were nice enough to let me have a table. So I brought a bunch of books and some of those elongates Gould drawings it's autographed by doctor Aaron Judkins, and my stickers and bookmarks and all that kind of stuff, which the stickers and bookmarks. I always give those away. You know, I ain't got much in them, and it's promotional. So if you get some of my stickers for free and slapping on something somebody happens to see it, maybe it'll spark their curiosity. You know, That's how I look at it. But uh so I set up my table and everything, and what was really cool is they had it all set up. You know, in this room they had the stage and all the chairs and tables and everything, but then off to the side, like in its own little section. But you know, off to the side they had the vendor's boots. And I'm trying to think who all was there with a booth. Brad Leel from the Awakened podcast he had a table there. He had all kinds of conspiracy t shirts and stuff like that. And of course Thomas Paranoid American, he was there and he was helping sell Neflin Desk Squad's merch and his arm next to him was ben at Tanton from Broadcasting Seeds. And I'm trying to thank here Laura Baker. I heard a lot of people talk about Laura Baker, but I had never looked her up or seen any of her stuff. But I heard that name a lot because the circles that we run in, you know, they've all had her on the show, and I've heard the name. So she was sharing the table with Bennett and we were right next to them, so I got to sit beside them, and so I got to talk with Laura and we had a real good conversation, and I said, man, I've heard your name, you know, a lot from people, but I've not had you on the show yet. So I mean, we got to get you on my show. And she said, yeah, holler at me. I'd love to. And she she was a really sweet, cool lady. Uh just had a real good time and Uh, I just sat there at the table and kind I sold my stuff and smoothed with some people. And then to the right of me, I had Jeremiah Skiba and Jake from Skiva News Nation. And what was really cool about that was I had met Jake my four to six months ago at a conference in Kentucky. We happened to go together and we were kind of next to each other too, So I just went over and started talking to him. You know me, guys, I've never met a stranger, but uh, we just started talking and stuff, and I was telling him about my book, you know, and showed him the book, and uh, I think i'd give him my copy if I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure I did. But uh, and I told you I pitched him my theory, you know, what the book was about. He said, oh, dude, that's awesome. You know he's I got some uh some theories on est sau too, and he was telling me some stuff he looked into. And so we had a really good conversation. But I didn't get to meet Jeremiah, and I had found their po box, so I sent I sent Jeremiah a copy of my book a few months ago. I was like, hey, man, check this out. You know, I'd love to work with you. Go on your show, you come on mine, whatever. And I didn't hear back from him, but i'd reach out on social media a few times, and I know how it is, man, people's inbox gets just jammed up. So I really hadn't had a chance to connect with Jeremiah, and so when I seen him beside him, it's okay, Yeah, I'm going to definitely talk to him a little bit and get to know him. So yeah, he ended up coming over sitting at my table for a while. We talked for a while and stuff and got some pictures together. If you follow me on social I'm sure you've seen some of it. So it was really cool. I got to connect with him and talk a little while. He was a real cool dude. But man, just what a fun show. And I was telling the guys, you know, they got to you know, Ben and which Ben hung out at the table a little bit and Steven did too, but they didn't have a table, so they were free to you know, walk around and schmooze with everybody. But they had another section that was off on the side and they had it, you know a while die off and everything, but they had a podcasting table set up. So I mean, this was they did like an eight hour live stream on their channel and it was just open to us content creators whenever we wanted to, we just go sit down at the table and record and talk and just you know, just rub elbows and stuff on the live there. So that was really cool. But where I just had to step there at the table, you know what I mean, I was kind of locked down. I was telling the boys I'm like, man, i't have to like con my kids or something, or at least one of them into come in with me to these things. That way, you know, if I need to get up go to the bathroom or want to schmooze and rub some elbows, I can, you know. But I kind of locked it down at the table. But it was cool, and I got to watch in the live a little bit at the table and I seen Stephen and Steven. He recorded a couple sessions that night. But I had message to him and I was like, hey, man, I said, when you get done, I said, did you care to watch the table for just a few minutes so I can go over there, you know, And He's like, oh yeah, dude, Yeah, no problem. And Steven's awesome. But what was crazy is I was talking about in the future. But I love Steve. He's so selfless. Man, He's a good dude. He immediately because I'm watching the life, you know, when I messaged him and I seen him look at his phone and I seen him messaging me back, and it was like, immediately, he just gets up, dude and leaves the life. I'm like, God, Steve, I wouldn't saying right now, bro, you know, just you know, when you get done, I wouldn't try to rush you. And he come over and he's like, yeah, man, go ahead and go take my spot. I'm like, dude, I didn't mean right now, but hell, I appreciate it, you know. So that was awesome And got to go over there. And I'm trying to think when I went because I only got to record one session with him. Now was there for It wasn't a long time, about half hour or so, but I know Ben from End of the World News was there. And I cannot remember this guy's name, so forgive me if you see this, but we all call him the Mormon. He comes to bro Grove almost every year. And I think it was three years ago they sold like these little black like Harry Potter cloaks with the hood and had the bro Grove emblem on it and stuff. Uh, and he wore it and he's wore it like the past couple of years. But they call him, you know, the Mormon. That's how we know him. But he's been on their show talking about Mormonism and like when Heidi Love went on there and kind of, you know, spilled the beans on her research. You know, they went kind of went on there and was like give their point of view, but he was there and then me. And what was cool was as I was sitting there, Jake from Skeeven News Nation happened to be walking through that little room. And that room is a pretty big room. It kind of looked like maybe like they could have used it for a cafeteria or something. But that's where all the content creators kind of schmooged, you know. We went back there and it was kind of, you know, just sealed off for us, and that's where everybody was hanging out and you know, talking. But Jake happened to be walking by, and we kind of flagged him down. Hey, man, come over here. We got a mike left, got a seat open, so he got to sit down next to me and we talked for a little while and Ben was like, well, we've been talking pop culture and news. What do you guys want to talk about? And they were like we could do this or that, you know, and then Jake he just looked at me and grin. He's like, well, I got something we can talk about. He said that, I know this guy is going to be all about you know, and I was like, Okay, I know where we're going. He's like, let's talk about some he saw. So he laid out some of his research, getting into like the etymology of the root words. And it was pretty cool. Check that out if you have not gonna spoil it for you. It was just a real good time. And then they had podcasting roundtables. So they told us when we first got there, you know, hey, if you want to be part of the round table, you know, there's a sign up sheet over here. Just put your name on there. That way we can start grouping people together. And I'm trying to think. I think they had four or five and they were all really good. And I was the second from the last group, and in my group was uh, we had Raven, we had Matt from Straight Bible. He was actually next to me. Uh, we had Austin Picard trying to think that. We had Andrew from six ye Agenda that I do to promethe this report with. He was on that panel too, and uh, it was it was pretty cool. But what was funny, man, is I even talked to Austin afterwards. I was like, dude, I'm sorry this turned into like a attack Austin Therapy session up there because how it started off was it was funny. Raven asked, us, Uh, he's he directed a question like to each of us, you know, kind of teed it up. But he had said, Austin, uh, what have you been looking into lately? Or you know what what's grabbed your attention? You know, or something like that, and he starts talking about this movie and I can't remember the name of it, might have been A wicker Man or something like that, but he was talking about it was, you know, the basically a ceremony where they sacrificed, you know, someone, but they picked up this I think it was Nicholas Cage, he said. But he was like the perfect target they wanted. He was a Christian, he was an unsuspecting victim and he was going to be the sacrifice. And he kind of broke down that movie and got the talking and it was me. It was it was dark and Raven looks at him and he's like, Austin, Uh, I haven't been wanting to talk to you about something. He's like, you know, you stay in these dark, you know holes, you need to come out and get some lighter once in a while. It's gonna drive you crazy bro, you know. He said, it gets heavy on your spirits. You got to learn to, you know, come out of there sometimes and stuff. And he was like, oh, yeah, I know. It can be kind of dark, you know. And then he looked at me. He said, little dark, he said. The last time you came on, he said, we talked about the drinking of menstrual blood. He said in the Songs of Solomon. He said, that's pretty dark too. And he's like, uh, well, what do you do to stay sane? And I just kind of laughed and I was like, man, I see, I said, we all look at some dark stuff. I said, But man, I said, it's like anything in life. In my opinion, it's about balance. It's easy to get stuck in our holes and just get hyper fixated and focused, you know, and you do you go down a dark hole, man, and it can It can dampen your spirit, you know what I mean. You can get some attachments. You know. It's so important to stay preyed up on these things when you're looking into some of these subjects. But I told him, I was like, you know, I'll take time out, like I'll be studying this stuff and getting some of this dark stuff, I said. And then after a while, I just tell myself, Okay, I'm just gonna put that away. I'm not going to be doing any more of that for the next four or five days or maybe week. Sometimes I even block off entire weeks or not weeks like plural, but one. And I told him, I said, I'll just you know, go hang out with my kids, or go go hiking, just do something to take my mind off of that, you know. That way, I'm just trying to get some balance in life. And and the way it happened is like he going down the line and talking about that to everybody, and so it kind of turned into like a you know, Austin Picard, you know, pull him out of the dark hole intervention kind of conversation.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But we had a good time. But after it was over with you, I seen Austin and I got to talk to us a dude. I said, I'm sorry. I said, it kind of like we ganged up on you there. He said, oh, no, it's good. I know. It was all in love. You know. He was a good support about it. But it was funny how that kind of took a life of its own. But one thing I was really really excited about and happy about. Was I just recently recorded with doctor Heather Lynn and I had just put a rush order on getting that edited because I wanted to get it out as quick as possible. So uh, it was within h it was within three days, I think that I ended up getting that pushed out, So thank you Jason. But so when we went there, I bumped into her, and of course soon as she walked in, I was like, oh, there's theairs, Heather. And if you follow me on social or even looked on here, I posted a lot of pictures and we got a picture together. She was so cool. I mean I knew she was cool because I already talked to her, but I was like, yeah, I definitely want to, you know, meet this woman. And we did. We nerd it out again. She ended up coming over the table and we talked for a while about some stuff and hung out. Of course I had her sign ed the head so I got her signature on the elongated school now. And another time I was walking through, going back and forth between that podcasting room. You know, they had like a like a black tarp veil kind of thing. I was coming in and out there for something and I happened to look and she was sitting like right there at the end of the table, right next to that little veil, and there was a chair open right there, so I just invited myself. I just sat down. I said, Hey, what's going on, Heather. So we got to talk again for a while. So it was really fun. I really enjoyed getting to meet her, especially in that kind of timely manner. I just spoke with her on the show, and so we hit it off real well, had a real good time. So I was really looking forward to meeting her in person. And thank you for the thumbs downs. I mean, I got some devoted haters. Hey, if you get pissing somebody off or somebody ain't hating on you, you ain't doing something right. So thank you. But it never fails every show, at least every live that one person will come in and give me a thumbs down. So thank you for all your love and support. Appreciate it. But we hung out there for a while and it went from I think it was like twelve o'clock to five or six, so I mean it went for quite a while. And after wards they were going to have like an after party, and I admit it, guys, I am that sixty year old mindset in this forty year old body. I'm the old man. And Steven will tell you. Anytime we go to conferences together, and we've been to several together, We've got Airbnb's together, I'm that old man that has to be in bed at ten o'clock. And it doesn't matter. I mean if I actually stay up late, like midnight or something like that, when I get wild, uh I'm still wide awake at five am, like clockwork. It's like my body's programmed. But we we were wrapping up and we were picking up our tables and the guys were helping me put all my stuff up, and uh, Steve's like, well, what do you guys want to do because it's me him and being talking and me and Bean was like, ah, you know, it's whatever, and uh Steve was like, well, I think we should go check it out for a little while, you know. And I think Ben was on the same page as me, because uh, I finally just you know, I was like, hey, man, I don't want to be Debbie down or I'm like, but we've hung out with these guys all day for two days. I said, I think going back to the house and order. It's the pizza and chilling sounds pretty good to me. And then when once I said that, Ben was like, yeah, that sounds pretty good too, you know. He said, we'll get up deep. We'll just go back to the house and chill. So we ended up leaving there and skipping out on the after party, and we got some pizza on the way home and we just ate some pizza, hung out on the back ports and kind of talked about the day a little bit. Ended up going to bed pretty early because I actually had a super early flight. Where Steven lives, it's like an hour from the airport, but my boarding was like at eight o'clock. And I'm one of these guys, dude, I have to be there early, at least, you know, hour and a half to two hours early, because I've had some really close calls and seen some horror stories play out, you know, like they have a machine go down or something. It really backs the lineup. It takes you forever to get to the checkpoint. So I had to get up at like four point thirty in the morning, get ready and pack all my stuff up. And Steven, thank you, I've thanked him a million time, but he ended up had to get up, you know, at five o'clock to take me to the airport. So definitely went to bed early that last night because we had a full day. But man, it was just such a good time. Uh. And like I said, I've been all these conferences. You have all these big speakers and stuff, and it's great to meet them, you know what I mean. But to me, it was this one was special because there was just so many content creators, you know what I mean. Uh, Like I said, I got to talk with Jake and Jeremiah from Skeeva News Nation, got to schmoos with them, guys, Brad Leell from the Awaken podcast, Ben at Tatton from Broadcasting Seeds of course, you know Stephen and Ben j t follows j C demon Erasers, Zach from the Brian Files was there. Seth Laham, you know Seth kick Leider, he was there, Uh, Ed Maybrey, I mean, I mean it was just I mean you could go on for days and days, but it was just so awesome that we were all there and got to hang out and talk and do some round tables and do some lives and stuff. So once again, guys, I said it on social media. When I shared it, it was, you know, knocked it out of the ark again.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I go to a lot of conferences every year, at least try my best to at least go to four or five a year. But since I went to bro Grove last year, it's like, no, this is my my super Bowl. This is the one I look forward to all year long. And I don't care. I've skipped out on other conferences that's had great speakers that I followed and are good friends with. I'm like, no, sorry, you're doing at the same time, I'm going to bro Grove. That's that's my people, that's my crowd. I absolutely love those guys, and I love the listeners. They're the most laid back, open minded, accepting people. I just love it. Uh. I had so many people come up, you know, I got to meet for the first time. And it's funny too, because you get used to seeing people in the chat. You know, you know em, You're you're always here in the chat and pam on some of the people that are you know here weekly and you you know, comment and I get to see you guys. But there's a lot of people that watch that just do not comment, you know, they don't comment, they don't get into the chat, you know, and stuff like that. And I got to meet quite a few of those. So I had some people come up it's like, you know, hey, I love your show, you know, and all this kind of stuff, and I'm like, oh, thank you. You know, I'm like, well, what's your handle? You know in the chat? You know, maybe I've seen here, maybe you know or something. And a lot of them is like, I don't really get in the chat, you know, or I just listened to the audio side. So it's cool, you know, to meet those people, and then you know, I had quite a few of them pitch their ideas at me. I had one real nice lady, and forgive me, I cannot remember her name, but she come up to me at the beginning of the whole thing and we talked for probably twenty thirty minutes and she was like, yeah, I'm from Florida, she said. But when I seen that you were coming, and she's like, now I'm going I gotta meet doc. And I was like, well, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And she give me some pamphlets to read that she had wrote and put down some stuff on it. She's like, hey, check this stuff out of the interest. You'll let me know. I'd love to, you know, come talk about it. And I said, oh sweet, yeah, man, I'll check that out. So but I haven't read them yet. I just got home a few hours ago. But yeah, I do with a really, really great time. I would do it all over again. And I might be going to the Truther KHN that Jeremiah Skiba is putting on and I think Gary Wayne's going to be there. He went last year, but we got the talking and he was like, hey, man, you should come to the conference, dude. And I was like, where is it? And he told me a little bit about it. I think it was in Dallas and I can't remember the date. I had to look it up, but it's not too far off. But I remember I didn't have nothing going on. I was like, well, man, yeah, I said, I got points on my Allegiant card. I fly Allegiant all the time, and Allegiant actually flies directly from Ashville to Dallas. Dude. I love Allegiance. I mean, you can't drive to these places for that. It's like you can go round trip to Ashville to Florida, like Orlando, round trip one hundred, fifty hundred and sixty bucks. Hell, you couldn't drive you on the gas. And it's the same thing Vegas. It's around you know, two hundred bucks round trip. Same thing for Dallas. A few years ago, me and Steve from the dig Bible podcast went to a conference from here the Watchman and we went to Dallas. So those are just amazing. You can't be it. But the only time I guess you would get in trouble is if you're going like a little family vacation and you had two or three kids and your wife, then it would kind of get expensive. But if you just traveling by yourself, man, shoot check out Allegiant. They'll get you there cheaply. But guys, I ain't gonna ramble on too long. I just wanted to kind of talk about it, just get it off my chest, to let you guys know, you know, what was happening, what I seen, I experienced, and what I thought of it while it was kind of fresh on the mind here. But like I said, if you guys don't know, Tonight Sunday night, every Sunday, at eight pm Eastern Center time, that's when we do our live study and reading through Lewis Ginsburg Legends of the Jews. So that's just you know, an hour from now. So yeah, come back man, check us out. Oh there's there's my bro was your ears burning? Stephen? I was just talking about you my bro yet nep Sis. It's in Dallas, I think in October and November. But NDS, Sam Tripley and Gary Wayne. You got a bunch of them going Rocket Shepherd. Where was the Brohemian Grove meet up this year? It wasn't too far from the one they did last year, but it was called Wildwood, Wildwood, Florida. They had to rented out the whole convention center down there or a rec center, so it was in wild Wood. But it was a one day event this year, which they had the VIP like I said, that was the day before, but that wasn't open to the public. But yeah, man, it was just a really great time and Matt Matt was a great host. Man has that coffee shop, you know, and when we got there, he was just like, hey, guys, got a open tab for you guys, get all the coffee and stuff you want. I was like, God, dude, you're amazing, thank you. But I didn't take advantage of him. I got one carmel machiato on ice. Oh superb. It was like the I'm not just blowing smoke either, Matt. That was like the best caramel machiatto I've ever had. I love you too, man, Steven. That's funny. Your ears had to have been burning earlier. I was bragging on what a good friend you are, man, how you pick me up, you know, and take me out and let me stay at your house and stuff show for me around. Got up at five am to take me to the airport so i'd catch my flight. Dude, thank you so very much. I love you to death. And I love Britney. And that's his wife. I told him when he dropped me off this morning, I said, dude, thank you. You know it was hugging on him and stuff, and I said, you be sure and tell Ritney that I love her and I appreciate her so much and she should never change. That's like a lot of women, once you get together for a while, it's like they don't let the friends of the spouse come around, you know, and don't open their house up to them. I said, she's cool, tell her to stay golden. Okay, Rocky, he said, I'm on the inland northwest opposite side of the US. But yeah, man, if you guys haven't checked that out too, I plugged it earlier. But if you're coming in late, you can go to Stephen's channel, the Biblical Hitman. Him and Ben did a live after that Friday night VIP event and got the talking. But yeah, we went from talking about bro Grove to conspiracy theories and then somehow, I don't know, but we got we even got into video games and talking about you know, what was our first video games systems and you know how we progressed and what we wound up to, and uh yeah, it was fun. And people in the chat seemed to like it too, because once we started talking about video games, they started coming into chat too. They were like, oh, do you remember the the game Genies? You know, you slid the cartridge in before you put it into the Super Nintendo and all that kind of stuff, and so a lot of us was reminiscent in the chat. You're very welcome, Brittany. I mean it. I wouldn't. I wouldn't just trying to you know, flatter. Yeah, I meant it, And I know from experience. I've been married twice and both of them was the ten year curse. Ten years came. Yeah, that was it. The guys, man, I love you, and sire I said, I didn't want to dry out, you know, drag this out and make it longer it has to, and just ramble. I just wanted to kind of give you a little rundown how the show went, what I thought about it, and just kind of give you some I don't know a little behind the scenes kind of how you know, what I seen was going on, what I thought of everything, in case you missed it, in case you wanted to know, and if not, hey, I just liked talking, So I'll just talk to the void man. But man, I love you guys. Man, but I'm gonna sign off here and get ready for our next show, which is coming up within the hour. So if you guys ain't busy, there's gonna be a lot more subject, you know, context in that conversation. We will be reading through Lewis Ginsburg Legends of the Jews, always a fun read, and some of it, like I always say, you know, I'm not saying thus said the Lord, but it's a really great cultural context. Deep dive to kind of see what was their legends, what did they think, you know, And just like eating a bucket of chicken, you're gonna find some bones, you know, you throw them bones over your shoulder and keep on eating the meat. Son, So you find some good nuggets in there that fit I mean perfectly into the bob and weave in and out like a lot of the stuff that I found with Esau answers a lot of ambiguous stuff. But oh, thank you in I appreciate you being in the chat man and always you know, commenting and stuff like that. That's the that's a big, huge help to us. That's a lot of people don't realize. You know, your participation don't cost you nothing, but man, it helps us a whole whole heck of a lot. That's the podcast currency. So if you guys are in the chat and you're chatting up, throwing up some comments and doing all that kind of stuff that kind of pushes the algorithm. They'll get behind and you be like, hey, man, these people are enjoying this, they're active. Let's push it to more people. So that stuff actually helps a ton, But man, love you guys. I wanted to sign off here like I said, and get ready for tonight's show. If you ain't busy, man, come on over, hang out, show up, and show out. Getting that chat and we'll read and study together. Do you guys got comments or questions? I try to check out that chat every so often and try to answer those questions or address the comments that you had. It's just a really good time in every Sunday eight pm Eastern Center time, uh and Mondays. That's why I always have my live premieres for my pre recording stuff. That's always at six pm Eastern Center time. So come on out, guys. The water is fine. Hey, guys, just remember the difference between the known and the unknown. That is the journey. My friends, it's a good journey.
Speaker 1: So we steal the fire, so stell frozen around.
Speaker 2: They conta