Speaker 1: The Adventures of the Falcon, storrying, let's remain.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Yes he's the Falcon speaking, Oh Lucy. I'm always sorry, Angel, but I'm afraid I'll have to skip tonight. I have to check on a character who's handing his girl a fast line. Claims he'll make a big.
Speaker 2: Mark in the world, and maybe he will unless somebody rub him up.
Speaker 1: Once again, the Mutual Broadcasting System brings you The Adventures of the Falcon. The Falcon, as you know, is Michael Werry, free lance detective who's always ready with a hand for oppressed man and an eye for repressed women. So join him tonight when the Falcon learns murder is a bad bluff. It's early Monday evening in New York when the door of a small Fifth Avenue jewelry store opens and the clerk alone in the store turns the face of a dupper young man.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's can? I is? William? Were you ever in love? Where I well? Nature?
Speaker 3: This year?
Speaker 1: I'm a man. I dare say I love my wife? If you dare say you don't. Let's see the most expressive breaklest you have, Yes, sir, one of them a.
Speaker 2: Breaklet one Cecle had tiny eyed a down rich.
Speaker 4: Had a dog.
Speaker 1: That's a rod strange imas you tidna say, show you may see roster. Now just bring beautiful out table. Now let's see something in engageable. Yes, sir see right.
Speaker 2: M Gooden's think actually which find the hole table and they just thought.
Speaker 1: Oh, these are the best you have. Let's see the really bast o wait up to marry your gun. Yes, and no, say I know you're kind of warm all of a sudden, so bring out the ice and will cool off. Yes, and hurry it up where all of a sudden you will be cold, Yes, a stone cold.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, record, let's go okay.
Speaker 3: Got the stuff.
Speaker 2: I've got the stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, back leave And what took you so long?
Speaker 2: I wanted to do the job right. Gave the clerk a build.
Speaker 3: Up, build up, build up. You got a gun, haven't you what more build up?
Speaker 1: You gotta have trouble with this profession record, not enough imagination. You walk in with a gun, the clerk sees it's a hold up. And right from the start of tin against you.
Speaker 6: But with me you would talk to talk to up to talk all of that, change your pace.
Speaker 2: That's the secret power believe me, change your pace, keep.
Speaker 1: Them get by the time much didn't you get a hatful rain bracelets, necklaces?
Speaker 2: Thirty forty grand? Works of me?
Speaker 3: Okay, we lay load a couple of days in an unload.
Speaker 2: I'll unload. How that?
Speaker 1: Let me handle offense the old change of pay, so ought'll be good for an extra ten grand?
Speaker 6: Why okay, Barclay, you unload? I know you say it way I don't. But how else can I shut you up?
Speaker 7: Oh? Hello?
Speaker 1: Bade an angel swave lad in my life commission?
Speaker 2: Hey you what's the matter? You call that a kiss? Where's the voltage?
Speaker 7: Jest?
Speaker 2: I know you're tired. Well I've got a little surprised for you. Baby. It'll pet you up. Yeah, take us quit at this like I promise. Look at the size of X Barklay, that's what I think of you should be You rake the press?
Speaker 7: Where did you get it?
Speaker 2: But I get it? I bought it. I'm in the chip sugar swung a big deal with.
Speaker 7: The president of the Midwestern Railroad.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: I told you huge told me a lot of things. But I can read, Bud.
Speaker 2: That's that's supposed to be.
Speaker 7: Just that there's an item on the society pages. The president of the Midwestern Railroad happens to be away on a yachting trip.
Speaker 1: Uh, sure, sure, I know that, sugar. I've been contacting them by radio.
Speaker 7: In that case, you ought to be able to tell me where this yachting ship is.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, all right?
Speaker 7: Go ahead? Where is Newport? You'll muse it, doulf of Mexico?
Speaker 2: Maybe what is this a third degree?
Speaker 8: But you're ask me to marry you. I've got a right to know something about you. I'm tired of these big stories now I want the truth.
Speaker 2: Sure, there's some things you can't explain.
Speaker 7: Why.
Speaker 2: Well, well, look it's like this, a terrific merger's on the fire, see but terrific.
Speaker 1: If word gets thought about it, even the hand, it will get the bock market on a fearc.
Speaker 7: No, I don't see why you're handed.
Speaker 2: This type sugar. Huh.
Speaker 1: In a couple of days, it'll all be subtle, and I'll collect my commission. You'll see they go thirty forty thousand bucks on a person storm and then we can make shops.
Speaker 7: But if you won't trust me.
Speaker 2: Then you'll trust me.
Speaker 7: Well, give me some reason. I'm getting tired of fairy tape.
Speaker 1: But did you ever happen to think sugar? Maybe I'm getting tired of you're nagging.
Speaker 2: I'm on the way up. You don't want to come along? Okay? Don't remember you had your chance?
Speaker 7: Maybe I did, but I've heard it's not always healthy to take a chance. Hello, Mike are wearing?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 7: You're a private detective, the one they call a falcon Are you very expensive?
Speaker 1: Depends on what you call expensive and what you want me to do. Come in, let's talk it over all.
Speaker 2: Right. You might as well sit down, make suf comfortable than you. Tell me your name, Gloria Peace? And why are your water detective?
Speaker 7: I'm engaged to be mad?
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure they're in order. That's what I want you to find out.
Speaker 1: Just second, Gloria, I don't go in for petty snooping. If you're just trying to find out whether your boyfriend is stepping out.
Speaker 7: Of I'm not concerned about other women, all right, Then what I want to know is what does he do for a living?
Speaker 2: Didn't he tell you yes, a number of things, but you don't believe him.
Speaker 7: I didn't till yesterday.
Speaker 8: They're too fantastic, all about big business deals, but he won't give me any details. It's also secretive. I can't help wondering if Baby he's mixed up in something illegal.
Speaker 7: Otherwise why would he try to keep things from him?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, what'll it cost to have you investigated?
Speaker 1: Quite a lot, But I'll give you some advice for nothing. What's that forgetting? I can't as long as you have such serious doubts.
Speaker 7: About him, I love him.
Speaker 2: Well, then what are you doing here.
Speaker 7: Hoping you'll prove my doubts are wrong?
Speaker 1: And if they aren't, I don't know, mister Waring, you're just asking for heartie Gloria.
Speaker 7: Well, it's my heart and my money, So how much do you want for you? The tasing.
Speaker 2: Hello turns my reading. I'd beings to hear wedding. You only hang around and bed it when you're looking for something. I like television.
Speaker 1: Yes, you shouldn't have such a suspicious nature, turnings bad for your detention.
Speaker 2: I don't like coppers, and I don't like private dick Well every man with taste.
Speaker 1: You've seen Barkley lately, Oh, Bud Barkley. I don't know Barkley. I haven't seen him. I don't know anybody. I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: I was told you're a pretty good friend of Barkley. Who oh, I've been getting around. In fact, Barkley himself tells me you were on a little.
Speaker 2: Job with him the other day. That's a lie. Sure, I was never done a jab with Barkley in my life. It was anybody who was Ricard. He's the only one. I thought you didn't know Barkley, so I know him. So thanks? But what for some very pleasant conversation? Hello t I boy your drink tacty just the second back. I've been looking for you. Oh hello, Conness. Sorry, I can't stop now I've got a date. I did I ever wait for you, But I'm late.
Speaker 7: You'll be late.
Speaker 2: It out, that's a clean shirt. Just answer me one question then I'll let you go to the devil beating you. I'm coming without reading what you did about me? What are you talking about? You're already wearing who's wearing? Mike wedding? The sports? Are? You're crazy? Tennis? I don't even know where he says you do? Well, I don't get you. Better go out. I'll take another cab. That's just what does wearing say? I told him? He says you told him I put a job with you.
Speaker 1: But that's what he said about so you blew your top and started japping about me.
Speaker 2: He said it it made me sor you popped off. I didn't say, mind you some shirt? Don't you see wearing with trying to trap enter spelling on it? I didn't. Still, at least you didn't know about the Halloway job. I'm wondering Holloway job. Uh?
Speaker 1: Look, looks you got any idea? What's wearing tangle? Is howit? That was the jewelry hole?
Speaker 2: Lessen turns you're the boy who pulled that one.
Speaker 3: You were RecA.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear me, right? I heard you very dig and you know something, Bodley, I think wedding would be kind of interested to hear about it too.
Speaker 1: I don't start getting ideas. I got him already. Go ahead, buddy, we won't discuss the pear. You don't want to keep your dates waiting, and I gotta hunch you and me are going to do business.
Speaker 2: Hello. Sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 7: Well, but I'm afraid to now and it's better never than my.
Speaker 2: Are you still on that kid?
Speaker 7: I know how things stand out. That's why I asked you, and.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe it comes to your sense. I have.
Speaker 1: Were my look, Sugar. A lot of things have gone wrong today. I don't want to have trouble with you too. I have big business deals coming out.
Speaker 8: With business with crooks like Greg Rickards and Lieuturnett, who's been talking nobody.
Speaker 7: I had to know the truth, but I had to, so I hired a detective.
Speaker 1: Oh so you don't one who hired wearing? Yes, you won't be satisfied until.
Speaker 2: I do a stretch what you know?
Speaker 7: But I don't want to cause you any trouble. I don't How did I found out what I wanted to know? I've called off Mike. Oh it's my mister Waring. What's the difference anywhere? I called him off?
Speaker 2: Thanks? What makes you sure he'll stay off?
Speaker 8: He isn't interested in you, but he found out who your friends are. That's all I wanted to know.
Speaker 7: Now you better go.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure, get out of here. But you're just dirty, no good crooked. Go on, why don't you tell me off? Tell me what you really think of me?
Speaker 7: Get out?
Speaker 2: But oh so now I'm not even where it's talking to I just get out, all right, I'll get out, but before I do, hit something from you to remember me?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, should.
Speaker 1: But I don't know what's the matter because you're You're right, I'm no good for anything.
Speaker 2: You are, right, daddy? Huh?
Speaker 7: Just get out of your get out?
Speaker 2: If I record this is Barkley, I gotta see you right away. I'll tell you when I see it. I okay, you get here, okay, I'll be waiting right if I don't you You got oh?
Speaker 1: I see you recognize when you're on liquored up? You mean by that you weren't so sociable this afternoon, brush right by me without seaking?
Speaker 2: When was there at Barkley?
Speaker 3: What I wasn't at Barclays.
Speaker 2: No funny. I could swear it was you. That's allow I get so excited bout so I thought I saw you. Is there something to make you blow it? Got?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I just well, I wasn't there, okay, my mistake. You see.
Speaker 1: I was going up to see Barkley, and just as I started in the building, this character rushes out and, like I say.
Speaker 2: The dead dreamer for you. So I start to stay alone. But you see, don't.
Speaker 1: Stop by ring barcriast bell and no answer. When I try the door and it's not last I go in.
Speaker 2: And what do you think I find? I don't know, don't you, Recad?
Speaker 3: I told you, I don't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there, Okay, I remember that when the low art thing. I'll tell them it wasn't you that I saw, Recrd. It was just somebody who happens.
Speaker 1: To look exactly like you. Oh wait, I have to tell him something, because inside Barkley's apartment, I see how come that character who rushes out he is in such a hurry you don't.
Speaker 2: Even notice an are you trying to see? You guessed this? I find Barclay laying and the sofa, and he don't even so much as say hello, which I can't blame.
Speaker 1: Or seeing is how he just happens to be sort of kind of danger very dead. Tomorrow throughout our nation, Americans who appreciate the right to rule themselves will go to the polls and cast their ballots to elect their leaders. The right to vote is the very cornerstone of our American heritage of freedom.
Speaker 2: When you vote, vote as you please, as your.
Speaker 1: Conscience dictates, but vote for freedom is everybody's job, and you vote, you're letting America down. Now back to the Adventures of the Falcon. A few hours have passed since the murder of Bud Barclay. The story has hit the newstands and found an interested reader in Mike Waring. He was now calling on his ex client, Gloria Page.
Speaker 2: You've seen the paper, Gloria. Yes, well, well you hire me to check on Barkley. I do, and my report is hardly in.
Speaker 1: When he winds up dead, I can't help wondering if.
Speaker 2: There's a connection. Is there?
Speaker 7: If you mean did I kill him?
Speaker 2: No, you saw him this afternoon and had a fight.
Speaker 7: What makes you say that?
Speaker 2: Look in the mirror.
Speaker 7: I told him we were through. He didn't like it.
Speaker 2: He didn't like kind of rough.
Speaker 7: He was curious when he found out that I'd hired you.
Speaker 2: Oh you told him then, so he slept you around? Do you have an alibi for the murder time?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I guess not. I was here alone after he left.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not going to sound to go to the police. When they learn about your fight with Barklay, do they have to know you were his girl? They're sure to be around with questions.
Speaker 7: What'll I do?
Speaker 2: That's up to you. You told me you loved barklery.
Speaker 7: I thought I did well after this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaker 7: You warned me that'd be hearted. There was when he told me he was Frenchy and that's the way he acted.
Speaker 2: It's all over you heal fast.
Speaker 7: You think I killed him?
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 7: Believe me, Mike. I'm sorry he's dead. I was shocked when I read about it. You don't believe me?
Speaker 1: Oh that's all right, glory. Yeah, it's not me. You have to convince. It's the police.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Hello, my name is Michael Waring and like to talk to you. What about murder? You're greg record, aren't you am? I?
Speaker 1: Well, this is his apartment and you're in it, so it seems like a reasonable assumption.
Speaker 2: That's what I call a detective.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm record. Now where do we go from here?
Speaker 2: Inside? More comfortable? All right? I'm glad you're not going to be difficult.
Speaker 3: That remains to be seen. How are you want?
Speaker 2: I understand you and Bud Barkley were pals.
Speaker 3: How can you understand that.
Speaker 2: In my business? And fellow asked question that.
Speaker 3: He doesn't always get the right answer.
Speaker 2: I suppose you give me an answer.
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Was Barkley a pal of you?
Speaker 3: I knew him?
Speaker 2: When's the last time he saw? A couple of days ago? Not today? Not today? Where were you this afternoon? Right here? All afternoon? All afternoon? Suppose I were to tell you why I tried to phone you and got no answer, and.
Speaker 6: I'd tear it in the shower and didn't hear the phone for over an hour.
Speaker 2: I kept trying. I was very dirty. Oh you can do better than that record.
Speaker 6: So I'll be taking an app for the radio plane.
Speaker 2: It's better. But at least now I know you were lying. Oh he know.
Speaker 6: Anyhow, you haven't put me at Barkley. If that's what you're trying to do, give me time. How come you're trying to nail me for the job anyway, just because I knew Barblays.
Speaker 2: We have to start somewhere. Do you know any better suggests? Yeah, there are.
Speaker 6: Plenty, just as good anybody else who knew Barclay's girl, For instance.
Speaker 2: Gloriam, do you know any reason why she should have wanted to kill?
Speaker 3: But you know any reason why I should.
Speaker 1: I'm working on it, But as long as we're playing the field.
Speaker 2: Just now, who else should we consider? Lou Turnez? No, no, why do you say that? Why not he knew Barklay too? Didn't he believe me wearing? It wasn't?
Speaker 3: NAIs?
Speaker 2: What makes you so sure? All right?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure only I don't think it was Tournaiz.
Speaker 2: It's not like him. Funny, you should be so anxious to protect him.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to protect him. You think it's Turniz.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think it's Turnaiz yet.
Speaker 1: From the way you've been acting, I may get around to it at any rate. It's an angle worth checking. Thanks Ricord, Hello Turnans.
Speaker 2: Some people can't take a hint.
Speaker 1: Look reading how many times I have to tell you I don't like people in your racket?
Speaker 2: I don't like you. Why should I know a little thing like that? Stop me? When we have so much in common? Like what like? You don't like me? I don't like you. That could be the basis for a beautiful friendship. How are you going to get out of here? Nope? And I is, what do.
Speaker 1: You know about the Bartley murder? Turnans wedding, go wedding. I want to talk to you look reading.
Speaker 2: I don't know any reason why a record should want to frame you.
Speaker 3: For the murder?
Speaker 2: Did he? And you? Don't do adding?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want you tell me Ricard is trying to frame me. That's the first to set me off on record, Staddy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play.
Speaker 1: I didn't say Record tried to frame you. I was just wondering he tried to keep you out of this. Maybe he was really protecting you, or maybe he just thought that would make me suspicious bad. You'll have to figure it out for yourself. Wedding, I told you, I'm not going to help you. Go on back to the babe and tell her you drew a blank babe, bloody of page. Where'd you get the idea I'm working for her Barkley quast year round. No, I was working for him, but that was before the murder. Now I'm strictly on my own. Where's the traffic in that?
Speaker 2: You never can tell? Well, he won't get any dividends from me.
Speaker 1: Can't hurt the try. There's something between you and Record. I want to know what it is, ask Ricord.
Speaker 2: I did now I'm asking you. You're just wasting your time waiting. I could beat it out of you. You could you on second talk, I guess I couldn't. Not as long as you have that busted beer.
Speaker 1: Mug in your hand by wedding, and now if you don't want it in your face, just.
Speaker 4: Get out of my way.
Speaker 3: Hell no, turner, I've been expecting.
Speaker 2: You do it good. Have you uh got the money liquer? Well, that's what are called coming right to the point if it's not a social court ricord? Have you got it? That's true? Girl?
Speaker 1: You know I've been thinking maybe I'm letting you off too easily. Oh yeah, you don't want me to talk to the police about what happened next to noon, But the police I'm the only ones interested wearing yeah easiness too, So your too.
Speaker 3: All you can do, Isle is turn it over to the police.
Speaker 1: Maybe I could make a deal. You might pay more for my information the new vote for silent.
Speaker 2: Why don't you ask?
Speaker 1: I prefer to do business with you, But I think you'll better sleep in bikiki.
Speaker 3: But did you I've been doing some thinking too, tonnas.
Speaker 6: I've been thinking only a sucker based blackmail, because once.
Speaker 3: He starts, there's no stopping.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't have any shot. Yeah, that's right, but this gun gives me a wait a minute, do the worry turners.
Speaker 3: I won't out here.
Speaker 2: It looks like a nice knife for a ride. So let's go.
Speaker 7: Shall we.
Speaker 6: Turn right at the next corner and stop when you get to the door. I'll swear you wanted the buckets so they don't. Three will swear anything with a gun looking you away, you'll sing a different song if I give you a chance, and I do mean saying, here's.
Speaker 2: Where we sat. But then tell your head stop. Now you know if.
Speaker 3: You only get out, I'll start walking ahead. I'll be right behind you.
Speaker 6: I have the anything you say, only give you a break plan walking out to the end of the pier.
Speaker 2: You didn't kid Bussy. I can prove it. Give you a Tranfert's talk it over that you didn't kill him on sweat with anything only? Okay?
Speaker 3: Now stop?
Speaker 2: Please good night.
Speaker 1: After you have cast your vote for your favorite candidates in tomorrow's election, you'll want to be among the first to know who.
Speaker 2: The winners are, so tune to Mutual tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: For Mutual and the stations which you are now listening is your best bet for fast, accurate, complete election return. Yes for radio's clearest, easiest to understand, the most exciting election returns. It's mutual on the election night. Now back to the Adventures.
Speaker 2: Of the Falcon.
Speaker 1: Twelve hours have passed since Rickard switched from buying silent to gunning for it. Now he's in his room packing when there's a knock at the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you can take us back. Oh you wear mm hmm. Would you expect a moving man for that trunk slip wearing?
Speaker 3: I don't have time.
Speaker 2: Don't be so sure. You'll probably get plenty of time. What's that's supposed to me?
Speaker 1: Just when I read the Tournez was fished out of the river with a slug in him, I thought to you when he said he was still alive, I had a hunt. You'd be preparing to clear up before Tournez recovered enough to talk.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm moving. It doesn't prove anything.
Speaker 1: But Turnez's talking will Next time you toss a peal and the drink, you better make sure he stopped breathing.
Speaker 3: You can't prove anything on it.
Speaker 2: You don't intend to wait until I can?
Speaker 3: Is that I don't intend.
Speaker 6: To wait because I have other plans and you're.
Speaker 2: Not stopping me. No, but maybe the law will. May I use your phone.
Speaker 3: You don't be like that.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a nickel it. Sorry. I was waiting for you to reach for your gun. Now I'll take it. Now.
Speaker 1: You can get back your packing because you're going for a trip, all right, but it's not the one you planned. Hello to nas, the doctor said, I can come in for a minute. Hello ready, How are you feeling all right? I tell you, I mean you can turn that off now. To man, we're on the same team. Would you state's evidence against Rickards?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The police tell me you've not only tammed Ricord for plugging you, but for doing the job on Barkley too.
Speaker 2: Eh, it's way.
Speaker 1: He runs, the Saccinis said, I said, coming in at the back right after the murder. Well you're doing at Barkley, recurred to me as to the after Ernie, did you learned the Cassini?
Speaker 2: What about? He didn't say. When I got this space us say in shame, Well, thanks, NAIs. Looks like we've pretty well taken care of miss Rickets.
Speaker 1: We've got him for attempted murder on you, and now that he's in so deep anyway, he's admitted pulling some robberies with Barklay. The only thing he won't admit is Barkley's murdering. But with your testimony, I think we'll clinch that too, uh huh, only not against Rickets right, No, Turnus, that's been the job, was your handiwork.
Speaker 2: So hurry up and get well because you've got to face.
Speaker 1: A murder trial, and if you're any sort of a man, you won't want to take it lying down.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you see, Gloria.
Speaker 1: When Turnetz found out at Barkley and Ricker that worked the jewelry job, he went up to Barkley to ask for blacknails, and when Barkley didn't want to play as much as Turnez demanded, Tournez killed him and took everything he had mm M.
Speaker 2: And then just as he was leaving, he saw a Ricord go into Barclays.
Speaker 1: He knew Record wouldn't want it known that he was at the scene so near the time of the murder, so Tournez tried to blackmail him.
Speaker 2: You see, Tournez wasn't satisfied with just Barkley's half of the split. He wanted the whole tape so.
Speaker 7: He blackmailed Ricord for a murder he committed himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk about Gaune.
Speaker 7: Huh, Well tell me, Mike, how did you know Tournez was the murder?
Speaker 2: That's simple. Turnez claimed the last time he spoke to Barkley was yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: He said, when he arrived at Barcley's yesterday afternoon, Barkley was already dead.
Speaker 2: But Tournez knew I was working for you. When I asked him how he knew.
Speaker 1: He said, Barkley told him, yeah, Well, don't you see, Barkley didn't know that until you told him yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Cool. So that meant Tournez was lying. He did see Barkley yesterday afternoon, but.
Speaker 1: He arrived before the murder, not after it, and killed Barkley in order to rob him.
Speaker 7: Well, that crazy out there. Now, there's just one other thing.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 7: I only hired you to check on blocks, but you kept right after his murder until you solve that. Why what did you hope to gain?
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful night glowing m hmm, it's a beautiful moon mm hmm, and a beautiful girl.
Speaker 7: Thanks you.
Speaker 1: But until the murder was cleared up, you were a suspect. You know something, Golia I was never much good at kissing through a wire.
Speaker 2: Scream.
Speaker 1: Murder doesn't fit the frame. Murder doesn't fit the frame. That's the title of next week's Adventure of the Falcon. When Mike Waring learns that if you know the name of a murderer, you'd better spill that information before he spills your blood. They'll be sure to listen next week at the same time to another exciting adventure of the Falcon. The Adventures of the Falcon are based on the famous character created by Drexel Drake, Produced by Bernard L. Schubert, written Tonight by Jerome Epstein, and directed by Richard Lewis, music by Milton k Les. Tremaine was starred as the Falcon. Turnez was played by Joe DeSantis. This program came from New York. This is the Mutual Broadcasting System.