Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fourth of July weekend and I am and you are celebrating if you live in the United States.
Speaker 2: This is our document of freedom from England and it is a special time to be an American and we think of what has happened, what is going to happen, and how great it is to live in this country. I love the United States and I appreciate it. Hey, this is Cliff your host of Earth Ancients, and we have really a special addition. We have the team behind the Cafree Pyramid project that use this new unique satellite imagery or satellite scanning tech known as SAR Synthetic Aperture Radar. And we've had a number of different interpretations by people who are outside of the scientific team. But today we have Filipo Biondi, who is the technician, the SAR technology specialist who actually requisition the satellite, this geological satellite and tweaked the scanning tech and scan the pyramids and scan the Geeza plateau. And there's been so much debate about the actual imagery that has been brought back and discussed. People are saying they can't pass into the ground, it's not truly piercing the Caffree Pyramid. I'm glad to get them on the program because in twenty twenty two they did the Cufu Pyramid and all these unique rooms and shafts and passages were detected, and the Egyptological community immediately deny that this was valid without even checking. And so we have Filipo today, and we have Armando. He's an Egyptologist and a co leader. We don't have Corado Malanga, he is in Italy, but we have the man himself, Filipo. I've been trying to get a hold of Felipo for over a year and you'll hear hear You'll hear me today in this interview basically going hey, so great to have you on board. So this is really a special edition simply because we want to get to the heart of this technology. And I have been basically thinking that this SAR tech in the hands of archaeologists can wield it in the same manner that they willed lightar. And if you don't know what light lightar is, light ur is used exclusively, almost exclusively for archaeological ruins, and it has become a revolution. I think once they tweak the data from these satellites this SAR technology will be just as potent, just as effective, and likely be another tool for looking at archaeological ruins. Now, I have been thinking that the data that has come back upsets Egyptologists quite a bit because they know they may feel like we're crossing into their boundaries. I've been saying for probably over a year now that if Egyptology archaeology don't come up to speed and start adapting these new technologies, they're going to be left in the dust. And when I say technologies, I'm not only talking about sorrow. I'm talking about toleric field capturing technology that they can use to measure emissions. And we know from John Burke, our dearly departed friend who passed away, oh my seven eight years ago, that using special capture scanning tech, you can measure the frequencies of emissions that is coming out of Maya Pyramids. Now he went beyond that. He went to Kufu and he said that he measured field radiation and other types of emissions, as well as going to the Serpent mount in the United States and a number of known sites including Tiba Tilacan in Mexico, Mexico City, and was able to measure emissions from there that location. If archaeology does not come up to speed and began adopting these emissions, they're going to lose out to it, and a whole another field is going to be developed that does begin understanding this and also understand that our ancestors, prior to our written history, we're using these energies for environmental changes, for physical enhancements and health, and probably the sky's the limit. If you are pumping positive ions into the atmosphere along with other emissions that are causing positive physiological change. It's something to be thinking about. And this is a whole new look at the ancient past. And as much as I have great friends that are archaeologists anthropologists, the closest friends I have agree with me that things have to change. You go to college, you use and read from one hundred and fifty year old books, outdated thinking that grant you a PhD, but also grants you unfortunately, block thinking, constipated opinions of new thought. And this is where the universities are beginning to fail. And we have a problem with that. But I'm not going to get into a dissertation about my problems with archaeology. I think if you're listening to Earth ancients, who knows you know exactly what I'm talking about. And many of our guests on this program have the same feeling that archaeology needs to begin to open their eyes a little more. And the real sad thing is that the Egyptological community, and I'm speaking of none other than Mark Lerner and Zahie Hiuas are the probably the worst candidates for disseminating information. If you caught Zahi Owas on Joe Rogan's program, it was not only an embarrassment, but it's a sad statement about the whole field itself. If this is the spokesperson for Egyptology, it's it's they're in serious trouble. They're in serious trouble. So we're not gonna We're not gonna take this much alonger, We're not gonna, you know, I I'm tired of putting up with it. I go to Egypt almost every single year. I speak to a number of different field archaeologists who are working under people like Zahie Owas or similar mentality, and they are frustrated and they are likely and I say this without too much problem, that in Egypt, the scientists are about two to three decades behind the times. Refusing to use light ar, refusing to use ground penetrating radar in the most basic way is backwards. So but today's program is because again we have Filipo Beyondi. He is the SARS specialist. He's from Italy and he's going to give us an update not only on what they discovered, but the applications for synthetic aperture radar in the future and what we can expect. So today's program is the Caffrey Pyramid project, and my guests are Filipo Beyondi and Armando May. If you haven't heard about the Coffree Pyramid project, it is a phenomenon that is sweeping the world right now. It has to do with a new technology, or perhaps a technology that's being reused called SAR, which is a synthetic aperture radar. It's a new type of well it may not be new, it's probably been used. We're going to find out today. But there is a team that was put together to use this technology in scanning the Giza Pyramids known as the Caffre and the Cufu Pyramids and some other phenomenon in that area. We have with us today. Felippo Biondi. He is a SAR technology specialist who was primarily involved in researching this data and using it in the application. We also have Armando May he's an Egyptologist. He's also a co leader. We've had Armando on the program before. And the third individual is Carnado Malanga. He is not available. He was the co leader. But we have two out of three, which is excellent and I'm really happy to have all my guests today. So hey, guys, welcome to Earth Ancients. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, thank you, okay for your invitation.
Speaker 2: I want to ask I want to ask you both, and I'll start with Filipo. When did you determine that this technology would work on pyramids? The'sur technology.
Speaker 4: Yes, at the beginning, I had some skepticism to make it to work on the pyramids because my technique use as the estimation all vibrations that are present on the Earth in order to retrive tomographic inversions in order to scan underneath. We can say that this technology bond in two tie two thousand and eighteen, when in Italy we had something. There was a bridge located in Genera in north part of Italy and this bridge collapsed and it was the it was called the Morandi bridge collapse because of a storm happiness in during the during summer was this period maybe in August, not now, and so I had to in my consciousness, I had to find a man in order to prevent this kind of of the situation. When storm interferes with bridges and let's say induces this infrastructure, the so called the residance frequencies and when the restaurants frequency is again, it is very dangerous from the infrastructure. And so I started the feasibility to perform investigation on using synthetical virtual radar images produced from from space. You know, the use of synthetical lecture radar is very is not innovative because the radar is very is a well done technology that is located in the state of the art compound. And also synthetical actual radar on such lights because there are from a lot of time. But the innovation key point was given by the evaluation of metal that that makes available the so called communication channel given by vibrations. Vibrations are a tiny movement of the earth and we know that the acoustics are predominant, predominant, predominantly probably propagating, propagating through the matter. And the more is dense and the better is the feasibility to transmit this acoustic information because can be done using by a higher velocity.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: We started to do some experiments and experiments. All the experiments I did are everyone published on academic journals be reviewed. In twenty nineteen, I met our team leader which is the professor of Korada Malanga.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 4: Professor at the University of Pisa and now he's retired. And in that time he was studying the Pyramid of and so also I was resonating on his topics and I asked asked him, ask him to make some work together and I proposed him to use the evaluation of synthetical virtual radar data. In the time, there was only one research group working scientifically on the pyramids. That that is also today the Scampyramid project. This Campyramid project that uses the information given by MOS. Yes, some particles that are transmitted from the universe, and this Campyramid project uses these particles in order to scan inside any amount. But we are using something different. So now we are there is a second research group that scientifically is working not only on the Pyramids but on all the Giza Plato, which is our research group. That is the cover research problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, Amandel, was the was the satellite requisition by you or did you already? Did you take existing data and use that with the scan?
Speaker 3: Maybe could because it's more Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, we use as we used. We use at the moment data that are collected, just collected by by satellites. The satellites is imaged. You know when the satellite passes on the on the and makes a photo.
Speaker 2: So you have to find the longitude latitude specific to the actual flight pattern.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, you you just everyone can take photos by satellites and not everyone can take it.
Speaker 2: So my other question is did you uh pick a satellite that is known?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Obviously it has the star technology in it. But prior to scanning the pyramids, was the specific type of scan used for geology?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Yes. The snapshots are all stored into the company database. Who wants can or buy the data or if they are very available for philanthropic activities, it is our case you can have data for free. In this case, I we asked the Capella Space, which is an American company, and we start working with open source data, so not only us, but everyone can manage this data. That is a photo. Let's say, let's say like that it's like a photo. It is more more, much more, let's say, in terms of information, has more than a simple picture. But let's consider it like a picture. And this picture has been reprocessed in order to extrapolate the vibrations of all the Giza plato.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you explained to us that this star technology captures the vibration. Yes, uh, and then you get back raw data and then you as the technician have to interpret that correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, we have we have the let's say they know how in order to extrapolate vibrations from synthetical actual data, which is, let's say they se this process. Once we have the vibrations, we do the analysis, the so called the tomographic inversion in order to watch what there is underneath.
Speaker 2: Okay, what there's a lot of questions about the actual depth of this technology. How deep I hear some people say it can go up to two miles underground, some people say several hundred feet. What what is the actual depth of of the pyramid of the pyramid peers.
Speaker 4: So the actual depth, the maximum depth debt theoterically our technique can gain, can be comparaible to in terms of time delay. Because time delays. This is very important. Any geological tool does not measure a distance directly. The stances are measured are measured by time delay. Why because the space a distance is measured measured in terms of matter density, Because the acoustic information is propagating propagating only inside the matter, and the more the matter density is the better, the higher is velocity, So more space is done by the acoustic information. Approximately, the maximum debt that we can reach can be in the order roll five kilometers below. Okay, in the in the scans that we made on the Giza plateau, we approximately estimated the distance underneath on about one point two or three one point to one point five kilometers.
Speaker 2: Kilometers. What is that, Armando? Is that like, uh, that's like as as like seven.
Speaker 4: Hundred in mice. I don't remember the.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: We have to convert kilometers in mice, which is I think.
Speaker 2: I'll convert it here in a second, Armando, you joined this team? What a couple of years ago? Were you part of the CUFU scan group as well. Did you what I mean? I think you sent me some photographs of that early scan of the of the Cufu Pyramid and it was phenomenal. There was new rooms that were discovered, there were new channels that radical What was the response of the community to that? I thought it was pretty good, but some people felt that you were making stuff up.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had to say that.
Speaker 5: I joined the group of research the first September twenty twenty two because I was studying the northern shaft of the Queen's chamber inside the Kuful Pyramids, because I together read Manusep Zadek and Jean Paulbolau, because we noted some interesting details that could suggest possible existence of unknown chambers inside.
Speaker 3: The Great Pyramid.
Speaker 5: And in that period I noted the stands of the made by Philippo and Corrado that were working on the Kufu Pyramid, and I noted also three D models that they showed during a conference, and looking at the three D I noted that there was a possible connection between an environment connected to the northern shaft of the Queen's chambers and the environment detected by Coroado and Filippo Biondi. That is why I enter in contact with them and we discuss very We had a very interesting discussion about their work and partially about my job that I was made. I made also on the Confre pyramid because as you know, according to a multidiscipliney model of analysis based on mathematics and geometry, I discovered a connection between the Confree pyramid and the number under thirty seven and it is a basic number in physics because it's from tech number originated the main three laws of physics. It means that Thatch code if is connected to the Kafree pyramid. It means that to build the pyramids already manage this code, this number. That is why I believe that was very important to approach the study of the entire Giza Platol, so not only the pyramids and the Sphinx, but also the birds, the two temples beneath the pyramids, and so because I believe there is a global project, so all the monuments are connected among them, and the scans through the the r is showing that all the underground of Giza is connected. So we decide to move together in this new kind of study India, for to understand what is the purpose of the Giza Plato. So with this idea to move with the co for research project. That leads us to the conference of last March when we revealed the first image of the underground of Pisa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fantastic. Now, one of the issues regarding this star scan is using other methods to validate what has been discovered. In other words, how do you follow up on just a scan? And I think that one of the positive outcomes was the scan of the Osiris shaft and you are able to scan this and also validate the entire shaft itself from top to bottom, which is a validation, isn't it. Pardon me, I can't talk. Would you say that's a validation of your work?
Speaker 4: Yes, the validation is very important because when we are measuring something that we know anything about it, we need with using the technique, the same technique as to be validated in order to have a comparation order of market, so we can say we are what we are watching. So what we are measuring is like calibrating our measurement equipment. So we studied everything beginning from the laboradory. This I can suggest to watch the conference that we that we made in Malta. Because there is has been explained explained the very in the in the DALs. So we started from the laboratory where we was simulating the equipment that we use it on the satellite. So in poratory we have a tune the technique using optical images. Once we were able to scan let's say small inside a small test environment located in laboratory, we moved approaching the technique using the first satellite images and we scanned inside the environment where we knew exactly what we had to watch. So we scanned inside the mountains where we knew exactly what we had to know, specific tunnels, specific large infrastructure where we knew exactly what we had to what we are what we were watching. For example, we scanned inside the Grand Sas Todalia, which is a mountain located in the central part of Italy, where inside in the core of the mountain there is a physics laboratory and the physics laboratory where was detected and also evaluated the details inside the laboratory. The laboratory is located currently located one point four kilometers with respect to the top of the mountain, so this is very important. Once we tuned our software like that we were using test sites. We began scanning the Klungkufu pyramid. So we are referring on the work that we did. I did do it Coroado, Malolanga in twenty twenty two and we have we have measured t things that after six months. Also Zakia was estimated also in C too. I am referring to the nine meters long accordedor that he announced to that he announced that the.
Speaker 2: Discussion in the corner that's above the entrance. Is that what you're talking about right, yeah, actually.
Speaker 5: Called the small void, so called small boyd Yes, okay, And we.
Speaker 4: Have the big discorder or previously the discover in C to discover discover that Jakia was made and we can see and we can say that with Zakia was because he have a validated tower metal. So this is very important. And then once we had the chance to see that the things were working, was working, we're working. I'm sorry, we moved to scarn all the Jizabrato and so now we are able to announce our measurements that I say it has to be validated within seedweck excavations, but with a certain probability that in my personal opinion is very high. We can announce that under each pyramid there are shafts spirits with the spira nature that are that are belonging underneath for a lot of meters.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with my guests today Filippo beyond the and Armando May discussing the Cafree Pyramid project. Will be right back.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: My guests today are Felipo Biondi and Armando May, two of the three team members on the Caffrey Pyramid project that took place last year and has had phenomenal results from their satellite scan. Yeah, Armando, give us some more information about the chefts that have these I guess is it a walkway or a stairway that kind of follows down into the ground.
Speaker 5: Well, of course, before to l the precise answer, we have to explore the underneath of Giza and we hope that in the future we can achieve the pyramits to explore the underground. Meanwhile, we are examining them tomographies and we are trying to understand what lies beneath the pyramids. There are shafts that archaracterized by spirits that goes from.
Speaker 3: Down to up.
Speaker 5: And I believe that if we talk about one kilometers point too, I believe that we cannot talk about staircase. But in my personal opinion, I believe that the spirits may be some kind of metals that characterize the shops. But it's only my opinion for twelve a certainty we must excavate on the gist of Pats of India fort to find the correct solution to this mystery. But as I said to you, in my opinion, the only answer that we can give in this moment, it is just only an opinion. And as I said, in my opinion, it's metal.
Speaker 2: When we look at these scans, it makes us think about Christian's book that these are machines rather than tombs. A Filippo, what is your feeling either of the Kufu or the Caffreine pyramids in terms of what their role was.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thanks Christopher DNA that was very patient to also to join us at the YouTube channel of nicol Chicolo and we had a very nice transmission streaming talking about this task. Of course, Yes, the Jessa Plateau, so I agree with the with with the Christopher Dunn. So what we can say in my personal obinion is this the Jisa plateau has to be considered entirely from north south east west underneath up to the stars in terms of calibration on calibrated two stars.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: It has to be considered entirely. It is can have more than one purpose, of course, but it is not possible to consider separately the things. So the pyramid is things separately, but entirely, and considering what we are discovering these days, the pyramids are can be considered the like hats that are located on the Giza platoon. Two weeks ago we had a very nice conference in Florence where we met the pink lefamily and Mario Ping was an Egypto egyptologist very famous that he discovered for the first time the jug, which is that multiliyer monument that is located inside the Kunum Kufu pyramid that is located on the top of the king's chamber. So the jug is a monument that is made all in granite and it is separated from the structure of the pyramid. So it is like that all the pyramid is like a caver that is on top of the Jiesa plateau in order to preserve something or to make a propagate something that is very near to vibetions. So all the gesab Plato. To know really what the Jesus Plata was, we have to go to watch things personally, so we have to excavate. No, excavate, not so much. I suggest you again to see the I to see the Moulta conference that we did, because there there are something about the shafts, very important about the shafts that are visible inside from the surface of the outside, from the surface of the Giese Plato.
Speaker 3: But let's see.
Speaker 4: And so it is true. I convinced myself that the pyramids can be considered only the tip of the iceberger of something very huge colors that is located underneath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Armando, what is your feeling of the potential purpose? And also, while you're on that subject, does it seem like this is a dynastic invention or is it pretty dynastic Some very early people made these big machines.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that.
Speaker 5: I am in the field of Egyptology since twenty five years and I started from the academic field because I studied the most famous Egyptologists such as Petrie Salimasan a gardener, George Art and Williams and so on. Because I was fascinated by the Pyramids party earlier, but a long the time, I noted many clues suggesting that the Egyptians during the Fourth Dynasty were not able to build such a kind of monuments because of the architectural engineering features, but also because of the logistics. You know that, for example, the Great Pyramid, the King's chambers is composed by granite blocks of the weight of seventy tones that were transported from the Aswan quarries that are nine hundred kilometers from Gisa. So it is really very hard to suggest the possible construction of those monuments during the Dynastic Age. Moreover, inside the pyramids were not found any kind of hieroglyphics, for example celebrating the pharaohs, or all traces of funery.
Speaker 3: Varied and so on.
Speaker 5: So in my PI started to study the alternative theories, and as I wrote in my English book The Secrets of the Gods, I described my opinion. It is not in opinion, but is a very scientific study based on multidisciplinary patterns of investigation, based on astronomy, mathematics and physics and geometry, showing a world that is really fascinating because of the connection with the mathematical constant for example, of all monuments involved in the global project with astronomer and so I believe that the Ulisa Patuc was built by a preceding civilization that lived on Earth in the ancient past. Now who were I don't know, but the myth for example, for example, the Book of Death, all the text of itful for example, just the existence of a preceding civilization that was destroyed in the ancient past by a cataclysm that destroyed the preceding civilization. So, in my opinion, the Giza Parto is witness of this civilization that lived on the on Earth and then relieved all aground the world monuments that are very similar. So I believe that it was a global civilization. They lived in South America and Africa, Europe and Asia, Middle East and so on, So a global civilization that lived before us.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Filippo, what is your opinion of the technology behind the Giza Pyramids. Do you think it's something that was part of the dynastics that we know of, or was it something that is from a large civilization.
Speaker 4: In your opinion, yes, in that I am not expecting this. I have to say that I'm not expected. But now are some years that I am studying the Pyramids from twenty eighteen since now. But I tell you again that I am not expected. So this is what I'm saying is related to my personal opinion, and also according to the books written by people that are more expected than me, and also the books of Armando, I could understand that there was another civilization before let's call it a catastrophic event. I believe in the exact type, there was a time that where when the Pyramids were built, but not the Pyramids, the Giza Plateau was built. Because the Pyramids are can be considered that the end of this colossal work that were made. The Gizza Plateau was built by an ancient civilization where some kind of technology based on maybe based on acoustics, and so this civilization was able to do we are just discovering now. So when I'm saying that civilization debt where leaving they the territory, let's call it off km before during a zetep. Let's say that.
Speaker 2: Right in the images taken of the Kufu Pyramid. There are descending shafts that go deep under the surface of the of the of the area. Was is it your belief that this was used to suck water out of the nile or did you go and analyze it a little further after the scans were done to determine what these descending shafts are because in the rendering of the data they're very very deep and very large.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the different infrastructures that we have found that we found are very huge and they go very deep. Thank you for these questions because a lot of people are asking us information about these shafts. The correlated to the water table that is located underneath. Also there is water underneathings.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 4: Estimated that we have found. Also we have correlating our results with water. Again, I suggest to suggest the people to watch the confidence we had the model, because what's very important this confidence. And there we we did. We we said a lot of things technically once related to the water, the shafts, the particular shape given by the shafts because they have a spiral nature, so there is it is something spiral like that that goes down. Because we are watching this nature on the on the on our measurements, So we are measured measuring something that is not an addural. We are measuring something that has a spiral behavior. And we are also measuring that these shafts are very huge and very deep and they go also below the water.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 5: Yes, I want, I would like to add some information on the correlation between the Giza Plateau and the water, partly salt water, because you have to know that. In nineteen twenty two, German geologist announce the discover of a river connecting the Mediterranean Sea with the desert of Libya and Egypt. Fine I found artificial channels going towards maybe also Giza and the Tatara Depression, and the river contained saltwater. I was called Ornil, the twin net with the will the denial. And also in nineteen twenty nine two geologists of the University of Chicago made an interesting survey in the regional Fayoum discovering channels, artificial channels leading towards north to towards Giza containing southwater. So it's very interesting to underline that there is a place on the Giza plateaul party that some both the birth that is characterized by conduits and channels that goes underneath, and there is an interesting and impressive water erosion and also traces of sodium. So it is possible that the tomb of the birds was basing characterized by salt water that was connected to the network developed in the underground that we are discovering with the SAAR. So it is very interesting. I will explain better this topic at the conference in Chicago the Global Pyramid on September. So it is interested could found information on the Global Pyramid network dot com and I will explain better this topic because I believe it's very very important to understand the possible function of all the structures of geese, as the monuments on surface and the network underneath.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been down to the subterranean shaft in the Kufu Pyramid and when you get down there, all those stones look to be water eroded.
Speaker 5: Water was particularly the subterranean chambers, to the floor of the subterranean chambers, and also the structures the wall present water erosion. So it means that in the chambers.
Speaker 3: There was water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has to be. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with my guest stars, technician Filippo Bioni and archaeologist Armando May discussing their work on the Caffre Pyramid project. We'll return shortly. Today's interview is highlighting the new technology known as SARS, which is synthetic aperture radar, which will revolutionize our understanding of archaeological sites and also a way of looking into our ancient past. Filippo, in the images of the Caffree interior of the pyramid, there seems to be five different relieving chambers. There's only one that we know of in the Kufu Pyramid. Was are any egypt trilogists confirming that there's five or there? Are they still waiting the yes inspect these.
Speaker 4: Thank you for this question. We are measuring five structures that are similar like the jet. The unique structure that is located and I repeat was discovered for the first time by Mario Binkle, which is the jet.
Speaker 3: So the function of the.
Speaker 4: Yes according to this to this we can say this. According to this correlation, we measured acoustic activities where were we are depicting the structures multi multilayer structures very similar like the one is present in the So we because of several confirmation of these measurements were done using different satellites. Also, we are confident that the treaty model that we have depicted and showed, so the model concerning the upper part of the Kfre pyramid where we are depicting five structures like the one that are present that is present in the CLUNKOFU. We are confident. The moment, we we don't have confirmation because because could be nice when the results of this Campyramid project may be cold to confirm our our hypothesis that it is not a hypothesis. Be attention, let's let's focus on this are measurements. The hypothesis that we're done was passing from the measurements to the three D model. Okay, that it is an hypothesis given by our reconstruction. So from the measurements to the image three D model. Okay, So when the Campyramid project will give their results, we can can be.
Speaker 3: A very.
Speaker 4: Nice opportunity to match the results the Moon results with our results. Okay. So oh, we are leaving all this planet. Everyone is leaving on this planet, so we have to collaborate.
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 4: A nice thing to be separated. So when this s Campyramid project is also are available, we maybe match everything together and give it better.
Speaker 2: And I love what you're saying, Philippo, but the problem with the Scan Pyramid group is they work with the Antiquities Department and only a small portion of their data has been released to the public. And this is the real problem. And I love the fact that you guys just said, we're doing it, whether you like it or not. We're scared. We're scanning the pyramid and we're going to report our data. The Scan Pyramid people mentioned this void above the King's Chamber, but then we're not allowed to release the data.
Speaker 5: They We are waiting since twenty fifteen the results of the Skin Pyramids. Ten years has passed passed, but until now we don't have any kind of scientific evidence of their job. They're discovers and not so I hope that one day the Scan Pyramids will release the content of their work in the effort to comperate their data with ours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but have either one of you spoken to anybody at the Scan Pyramid organization to determine what that void above the King's chamber is or are they not releasing the data.
Speaker 4: Yes, in my personal opinion, it's true. Yes, the scam Pyramid project to give us the announcement of a big void on the Grand Gale a little, but they don't know exactly the position orientation. Okay, it is this an important opportunity to join together us because we have our results where we have seen also the big void. But not because we are more professional than them, I'm not saying this, but also we've found something that can be related to.
Speaker 2: A big void.
Speaker 4: Just correlating, correlating the results using two independent research group will give us the certainly, the certain certainty to have located in the space exactly the space the big void, or just I make you the example of the corridor, the nine meters corridor, the nine meters corridor where was estimated by us and published to the results and estimated by the Scampyramian project six months later with respect to us, they published the results after this. After this, zachiawas made the in C to performation. So he made the the the in C two measurements with a small camera and so announced that everyone they discovered the existence of this corridor. But when I made it, I correlated my results with them and so everything matched. So it is only to stress the fact that research groups has to collaborate, not be divided by I don't I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yes, but my question to either of you is why has all the scanned pyramid data been released to the public. Why are they keeping certain parts of that data quiet? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's why. I don't know. I don't know what amount.
Speaker 3: I don't know me too, I don't know. Maybe they end to that.
Speaker 2: I mean it's been you know, like you said, it's been since twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen they did their work, so.
Speaker 5: You know, this is I agree with with the Philippo because I believe that Sacawas should be smarter on that topic, and because it's it is very important to collaborate between the project or research. So I don't know. I don't understand why we drove conferences because of the presen the Italian team. It was it isn't a great opportunity to share knowledge, experiences, data in the interest of humanity, not in the interest of Zakia Wwass or Mandomeea, Flippo Boni or Coradoblaga, but in the interest of humankind that have that must know what happened in the engine past? What are our origins? So it's it's very important the collaborations between men, between groups of research and so on. So I suggest to Zakiawas and this team to be more smarter on that topic and to start to have a different point of view in the effort to find the common path of research that could help us to understand what happened in the engine.
Speaker 2: Post Armando real quickly on that subject. Why would and this is a possibility, and this is being a little pid on my part. Why is there a reason why the Egyptological community and the Antiquities department in Egypt we want to hold on and repress data. Is it because in our worst thoughts that they don't want us to know about an ancient civilization that may have been highly sophisticated prior to our written history.
Speaker 5: So you know in my opinion that it's in my opinion, my personal opinion, if we could show that in the ancient past, before our civilization, there was another human civilization that gave birth to our civilization, it is a reason of proud for the Egyptians that are the seats of the recient civilization of the modern civilization and it could improve also the tourism, for example. It's very important for the Egyptians authority to understand that because we can show that in the ancient past there was a human civilization that built the pyramids and all the Gista, in my opinion, is very important for the Egyptians to all and then for the humanity. So I don't understand why they are so.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They don't want to discuss with us, and the egypt Egyptology community is not open to this kind of discussion.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very suspicious, very strange. Filippo Trevor Grassi has been working with William Brown, and William did some ground penetrating radar many years ago and discover an intricate tunnel system in the is a plateau in your skins. Have you found or have you followed his suggested area where there's tunnels and if so, do they lead to the Nile or have you discovered a path?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: I thanks Turbo Grassy because he contributed to give us some suggestion in order to scan the dia plata. We at the moment we are, we know the moment we have scanned already some particular shafts vertical shafts that are visible from the Diga Plato and more exactly on the space belonging between the Caffe pyramid and the sphinx. There are some shofts that has a squared base that goes underneath. But at certain depth there are they are blocked by soil something that can cannot that are blocked, that is blocking the shaft. So we have measured those shafts and we have seen that they go deta underneath, and so we are considering those like an entrance possibility to entrance at let's say, the the connections or all inside all the tunnels that are located underneath. So that shafts, if we do some cleaning a t it is on those shafts, maybe we can entrance in the so called the city that is located underneath. Just to tell you, in the Joe Rogan Experience broadcast, when zakiawas was interviewed by Joe that I I thanks Joe to cite us several times in his broadcast, Zaki Professora was told Joe that he was open to have a contact with us.
Speaker 3: So we are.
Speaker 2: We are available now and yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: This is my mail. Yeah, and he can write me when he wants. This is my email.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're looking at that. I'll make sure we put that on our video. I actually know a couple of his producers, So if you want to go on, Joe Rogan, I can help you with that. This should be a problem. As we conclude, my friends, give us an idea what the future holds for your research in the Giza Plateau. Obviously, from a scientific perspective, we want additional validation for what you've discovered. Obviously the permissions have to come from the Antiquities Department for archaeological digs, any kind of new science on the plateau itself. I know for a fact that Zahilwass was very unhappy that you didn't go through the Antiquities Department before you released your data. Personally, and I go to Egypt every year, I thank you all both for publishing your data, because it's just you have to wait years and years and years and years and years for information to come out of the department. So what do you see as the future in the Giza Plateau? And the final question would be do you think Sar will be like Ldar in the future where science will use it on a regular basis.
Speaker 4: And I answered, okay, I answered your last question for first in my best sound opinion. Yes, because I am really convinced on my technique. I am convinced that it works very efficiently. What I have to do is to improve there is a rules on I have to work work more on it. I am aware that maybe some tomograms are a bit noisy. Yes, okay, so it has to be optimized and that's my job, So why will do it. But on the other hand, of course, yes, satellite technology is growing up, and it's growing up because there are a lot of nice things that are coming on the on the stage. And so I believe in this in science, and I believe also in the space and satellite technology for archaeological purpose. So this is my personal opinion and I am very firm.
Speaker 2: On this catage.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, there are two points that are very important. First of all, the historical and archaeological purpose of the Giza patog because I believe that it's important to explore the underground. That of course, also the pyramids, because I believe that all the new environments that through the s a are we found inside the great the Pyramid of Kufu, for example, or into the kaf Pyramid.
Speaker 3: Must be explored to know better what is the.
Speaker 5: The consistence of the those environments. And what is important is also to move high in the technological scientific approach to the techniques of the protocol beyond the protocol. And this is important for example to unknowns that months ago we sign an agreement with the Antennato's Foundation of Delaware and the Professor Howard ep Stand for the university in the effort to study better the technology is applying that also in civil application and of course in the archaeological project. So I believe that the SAAR is the future for archaeology because experimental archaeology and the eyes side of my technology not invasive, could there p us to know better the mystery solved from many archaeological sites.
Speaker 3: They were built all around the world.
Speaker 2: Fantastic Flippo, BEYONDI and Armando may thank you very much for being on the program. Continue success. You guys have really done an amazing job, and as somebody who travels to Egypt every year, I'm really really happy with the work you're doing and I hope that you can continue. So thank you.
Speaker 5: For thank you, thank you so much, Cliff, and I hope to meet the American community at the two conference. Uh okay that we will attend in Denver in August at the Ancient Civiliz Ocean Conference and in Chicago to the Global Pyramid Conference. And we hope to meet the American conference and maybe you oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, you guys are doing the you guys are doing the Guaya conference.
Speaker 5: A fantastic So we can meet in a person at Guya Conference, then that's great, We'll come out and see you.
Speaker 2: Hey much success and thank you both.
Speaker 5: Cheers, thank you, thank you, to you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Chow.
Speaker 2: I kept getting the sense that this technology is still in its infancy and at some point for it to be used more widely, there's going to have to be a training program that is similar to Lighter, where the scans are done and then the data is brought back and then it's tuned and cleaned up and used for identification of archaeological ruins. I have seen. If you, by the way, if you have not seen I have seen these three D scans. If you have not seen these scans, go to Facebook, go to Earth Ancients and look at the actual graphics. They are color, some of them are very detailed, some of them are not. And it's again, it's a technology that's in its infancy and we're going to have to wait until it's refined. There's a great number of archaeologists that are just very skeptical of this, and understandably so, because it's noise, it's vibration converted to graphs, and you don't see really hard evidence like you see in the light are so you have to I think it has to be taken to the next level, maybe SAR two point zero, where you begin to refine the data and you get more of a clear definition of the chaff or of a tomb or some artifact, so it's more id identifiable. An archaeologists perhaps feel more comfortable saying, yes, that's a chaff, or that's a room, or this is a corridor or something. And that's the key. Now, if you saw the CUFU three dimensional representations taken from the stars, that's very easy to look at, but that's twenty twenty two data, and I think they've refined the actual stars imagery, so once you see the graphics you'll know what I'm talking about. They're rough, and they are vibrations, so I think there has to be another phase of this technology for more white skill acceptance, which makes it something to consider. Again. When light Our first came out, there were similar issues with imagery. So again I'm calling it synthetic aperture radar two point zero, which would be a refined version of what we're looking at. So there you go. I hope you enjoyed that. I got more details on just how the technology works and how it's captured, and we'll be hearing more from them because they're going to be doing more scanning. In fact, we'll have a similar interview in a few weeks with the Hawara group that did the Hawara Pyramid in southern Egypt and also captured the underground labyrinth with great detail. This imagery was taken in almost ten years ago. In fact, we had Carmen Balter on the program a couple of times talking about it, so we'll get a sense of how far these scans have come and the importance of them. So hey, I want to mention there. Atlantis Summit is a conference that's coming up on the twelfth and thirteenth of this month, Saturday and Sunday. It's a two day program filled with amazing speakers and programs were sponsoring it. I'm giving a talk on Mayan pyramid technology and what we understand about that. For the full program and a huge discount, go to geophilia dot com. Look at the top of the banner and click on Atlantis Summit. And when you're ordering the the program, it's a complete streaming conference. Everything's online type in Earth Ancients. You'll get fifteen percent off and also you'll get a whole file with last year's conference and all their experts today. This year's program again is July twelfth through the thirteen. You can see Robert Schock, doctor samu Asmano mich Matt Lacroix, Mohammed Amberheim and many many others discussing ancient technology as it relates to Atlantis. We think that these technologies are offshoots of the mother culture that we consider what Plato called Atlantis. Again, this is a I can't miss conference July twelfth to the thirteenth. For more information, go to geophilia dot com and see all the details. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today, Filippo Bioni, coming to us from Rome and Armando May coming to us also from Rome, discussing the Cafree Pyramid project. As always the team of Gail tor Mark Foster and fas ol Our Video Tech. You guys rock all right, take care of you well and we will see you next time.