Speaker 1: Joining us now is Tony Ardeman, and we talking a little bit about the Shanghai Gold Exchange and what's happening. Last time you're on, Tony, you talked about the Hong Kong Gold Exchange, I think, and so China is making a huge move to accumulate gold. That's been one of the many driving factors. I mean, we're into record territory we've passed in terms of real terms when gold shot up to eight hundred dollars an ounce. But it's because there are so many different things that are driving it simultaneously. And one of those is, as you've been talking about for the longest time, the push by a lot of central banks to accumulate gold. But nobody is pushing it like China. As a matter of fact, they're trying to de westernize the global bullion market, says Zero Hedge. London and New York have been places where gold has been stor in the past. China is trying to place that Shanghai, perhaps Hong Kong as well. What's your take on that.
Speaker 2: I thought the story last week about Hong Kong play was really important because you already have the Shanghai Gold Exchange and it just highlights the move that China is making as well as the bricks nations to make the move of commodity pricing eastward. There's another headline up that's up on zero hedge and then just I mean really putting some emphasis on what's going on with the West. And Canada has no gold reserves, Sam, did you know that zero gold reserves?
Speaker 1: Well, but they've got a central bankers as their prime minister or whatever, so I guess they're covered, right. You don't need gold if you got a central banker.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's a key indicator of where we're headed in this in this decade and especially in this century, is that everything is flowing out of the hands of the West. And they had an interview with Ray Dalio and he was talking about, you know, the juxtaposition of nineteen forty five when the United States had about eighty percent of the world's money. You know, we were about five percent of the world's population, about fifty percent or more of the wealth, and then that's completely dissipated and it's flowing eastward and it's being decentralized out of our hands for sure. So dollar domination is really I think in this timeline, it's really in danger of losing more and more market share.
Speaker 1: Yes, zero head China headline said, nobody is hedged for the real gold panic that hasn't even started yet.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think it has. As a matter of fact, it's interesting every day I started calculating the ratios and not only the gold of silver ratios, but the bitcoin the gold ratios, and Bitcoin has slipped a little bit off of I think AI expansion and other things that have happened since the rate cut, and that's probably temporary, but it went from thirty one ounces of gold to make one bitcoin to about twenty nine, and so that slipped a little bit. But the real metric to watch is the gold of silber ratio. That's starting to come back to normal, or at least somewhat normal levels. I mean, we got up to past one hundred ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold not too long ago, when it was thirty five dollars an ounce for gold and thirty five hundred dollars an ounce, or thirty five hundred dollars ounce of gold and thirty five dollars an ounce for silver, David, And now we're at eighty three to one because silver passed the forty four dollars more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it truly is amazing. We're hitting one all time high after the other. But as I said, there's a lot of different reasons, especially for us as individuals. We look at the rise of stable coin.
Speaker 2: There was an.
Speaker 1: Article from zero Hedge talking about one hundred billion dollar a year battle that is shaping up between credit cards and stable coins. But I guess though, really stable coin be more like a debit card, you know, let you pay for things instantaneously. But we live in a credit card society, don't we, where people are borrowing from the future, So I don't know really how much of that is really going to be over the credit cards versus that. I think you see the credit card companies are merging with the stable coin companies, as Visa merged with the biometric company. They want to be there for the for the surveillance. So imagine, you know, they could process a transaction and still put it on a credit card account for you and.
Speaker 3: Charge your thirty or forty percent interest as it continue to allow that to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think what makes the stable coin battle between credit card processing and stable coins is the fees, it's merchant fees that'll be their selling point. As a matter of fact, I saw it was I think a coinbase commercial about a year ago. It was highlighting how small business could open up a coin base account and if they were if they took crypto, but their fees would be lower than if they just took credit cards, which I thought it was interesting. And then if you enter in stable coins. Now I've been looking into stable coins because I thought, well, if you're gonna deal, if you're gonna have bitcoin or something, you should have stable coin. That's a whole other like to actually deal in stable coins, it's a lot harder to deal in than it is Bitcoin, at least right now, you have to go through a third party, which I think that's probably how it's going to be.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be are connected to Trump like Lutnake and others.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, It'll be something else so that it's not you know, meet the new boss same as the old boss. It's probably a lot of the same entities or interest except it's a different vehicle. And they can be competitive because for the longest time, you know the hidden cost of credit card fees, and I know this from being in the gasoline business my entire life, and you know, three percent at the pump and how that looks on your balance sheet when you're selling gasoline at the retail level that the credit card companies make more than the retailer most of the time. You know, if it's right over three dollars a gallon, that's nine cents of a gallon that in the retailer usually makes about a nickel. So that'll be an interesting I think all the infrastructure that's being put in right now with stable coins, you and I both know that it's not for it's not to save the merchant. It's not to save the retailer or the operator fees or anything like that. It's another transfer of well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But I imagine people with a lot of retailers would give it a chance because it is a really expensive thing to take credit cards. I remember when we had our retail stores video stores. It was such a big bite that I said, well, we have the ability to you know, with the system that I had written, we had the ability if somebody had late fees that they'd accrued because they turned something in late. You know, we could have balances on a customer's account so they could pay it off later. So we tried it as an experiment. It was a very short experiment because what happened was we said, well, if you're going to use a credit card for the small amount, let's just defer it. Next time you come in, you can pay it, you know, with a check or cash or something like that. And that did not work because people wanted to use credit cards and we as a store didn't have any club over them in terms of if they don't pay the bill, they're not going to get a hit on their credit rating and that type of thing. So we had to stop that pretty quickly. But it is really a high fee. And as we look at the banks you're talking about how stable coin is set up centrally controlled, just like a central bank, except that it's a crony system. They have a way that they are going to know their customer and all the rest of these so called anti money laundering laws that are out there. Vietnam showing the pattern talked about this last week, I think they just immediately closed eighty six million bank accounts because people did not sign in and give them biometric data. It's like, okay, well if we don't have your biometric data. We're closing your account right now. I think we could see that type of thing happening in the West. That's the way that they're going to roll this thing out, do we Lujah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think unfortunately that's okay, that's our future, especially is everything it continues to get more and more digitized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. They're going to force our hands coming through. Ok Yeah, you're coming through now.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So I think that's the direction that they're going to go without a doubt, And I think that's why there's as an individual, we're looking not only at the general economy and at the price of gold, but we're also looking at the control that's coming through with all this. The World Economic Forum has got a plan to overhaul the global financial system by monetizing nature. This is an article from Life site, and we've talked about this before. How Bessant as well as Lutnik, as well as Bergham, who Trump put ahead as head of the Interior Department, has all the different parks and public lands in it. They've talked about how, yeah, we need to monetize and put to work our natural resources. And so I think that they will monetize nature. They'll come up with some kind of derivative system to do that, and that's one of the ways that we will wind up owning nothing and they will have everything, people like Larry Fincott, Blackrock and Hoffman and others. That's exactly what the world economic form wants, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately, I think this is a natural outcropping of what happens when you have currency. When you demonetize your currency, you monetize everything else, and they're looking for value and everything. That's the reason civilization is built on sound money, when that's the whole point of having a medium of exchange. And if you lose that, then there's chaos and then you go back to I mean, you're in a sense of bartering economy, but there's you find value and everything else. That's the reason why we have such a massive housing bubble. It's why we have a debt crisis, a debt a debt time bomb around the world. It's having to borrow against assets and everything to outpace the loss of purchasing power in the currencies. And that's a good point of the reason why you're seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point as you're saying that you've got to have some pretense that your fiat currency is linked to something that's real. I mean, first with first Breton Woods, it was gold, and then the second one they made it with oil or with energy, right, and so now what's left. You know, they're going to monetize it with the real estate that's here in the United States, and that may very well be what they're going to do.
Speaker 2: To monetize everything, and yeah, it will be. It's still a FIA currency. Then, even if we move to a digitized system like a stable coin back system, it's still going to be based off of the old blue sky. It's going to be based off of nothing. It's going to be based off of GDP and economic growth and all the rest of that that. Unfortunately, we're seeing the end game here where you can't inflate your way out, you can't print your way out of economic downturns, and a lot of the things the metrics are going backwards. Used to when you lower interest rates and there would be selloffs and precious metals because people would be taking getting liquid in positions to buy into the market. Now you're just seeing gold just continue to go up every time I come on the show, it's breaking. It's another all time high. I think silver is about to do the same thing, and I don't want to give investment advice, but I'm looking at silver having a big breakout here, probably this year, going into the final quarter of twenty twenty five. And as of right now, I'm stockpiling if I can get silver and keep it. I'm holding it if I can financially afford to keep it on the books doing that because I think there's going to be a squeeze even with the amount that's being sold right now. It's really interesting. Buyers aren't necessarily there, but the price keeps going up, so you have to take it to the wholesalers. And I just don't like that game. I think there's something inherently wrong with the price rising and retail has slowed down, and we still have, you know, the smaller buyers are there, but not like they used to be, where the people are buying big chunks at a time on the retail level. I'm watching that very closely because those two things don't go together, the retail slowing down and the price going up. That means institutions and governments are buying, and they're signaling something I think that we need to pay attention to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've been heavily manipulating silver, as we've said before. You know, it was just a few months ago. I remember seeing a YouTube video. Somebody sent it to me as a listener and said, look at this and it was a small show of precious metals, and the guys that were there that were dealers, you know, the guy went around talking to him. He said, Yeah, everybody wants to sell silver, but they're not buying. He said, and look at the ratio here, how low silver is. It's a great deal. And so we're buying all that we can. But the retail people are not. For whatever reason, they're selling their silver instead of buying it. So there's a lot of manipulations in going on for that for quite some time.
Speaker 2: We got the shop and Dennison Against in Texas, my old new bank, the branch bank that I took over. I'll just send you some pictures of the signage. It's a little bit of an experiment where wise Wolf Gold Silver, Bitcoin and I rebranded it. They even have the I'll have the drive through operational probably sometime by the end of the year. But I was there just working the counter for my son and from a from eleven am to one pm, and I did six transactions buying silver bullion and that was all I bought. It was a silver boy. There wasn't any goal. There's six transactions of different silver billion buys and probably about five thousand dollars worth or more. But that's just kind of indicative the steady pace.
Speaker 1: The retail trade is still the retail trade is still selling it. When they're buying it, then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the public is selling to me. And then I'm having to figure out how am I gonna either, you know, get it to the trading house and make a small margin and liquid ate it off my books, find a way to keep it on inventory and sell it out slowly. It's it's a very strange position to be in because I love silver and I think it's I think it's a bargain right now. It's hard to always keep it on your books with cash flows, you know from small business day, but you can't just continue to to accumulate inventory and survive. So I have to make that decision. But I think I'm buying I still think I'm buying it cheap and the reason is is what you mentioned, you know, with the repricing of everything, I don't think that we've factored in the true destructure of the dollar. The dollars lost forty percent of its purchasing price compared to gold in the last year alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, just in the last twelve months. Yeah, and silver went from what was the last year, David, about twenty nine dollars an ounce at this time somewhere in there, and now we're at forty four dollars an ounce in climbing. I think that's in direct correlation to the loss of purchasing power and the dollar and where we're headed with the repricing of commodities. So yeah, it's eventually. And I think there was an article up on zero Hedge about the phonebo. I mean, I think a lot of people are going to look back and think this was, this was the time, and they ended up not being able to buy unfortunately. I think silver is going to surprise everyone because it's been lying in wait for forty five years, and it's everybody's been waiting for silver to do its thing since nineteen eighty And you mentioned earlier, adjusted for inflation. You're absolutely right. So in nineteen seventy nine gold or the end of seventy nine into eighty, gold went to over eight hundred dollars an ounce, So it went from thirty five dollars an ounce in nineteen seventy one to over eight hundred dollars an ounce in the end of nineteen seventy nine, And that was based off of it looked. It seemed to be that the Fed and the Treasury's goal of you know, whip inflation now and all the rest of that didn't happen, and people were just in it. Gold doubled by the from first quarter of seventy nine all the way down to the end, and then there was some easing. You know, Paul Volker raised interest rates to the teens and we've discussed this many times. So there was a contraction in the money supply, and eventually there was a you know, an easing of perceived inflation. So silver took you know, went down from fifty two dollars an ounce down to gosh, you know, almost nothing, and then gold went from eight hundred dollars an ounce down to about three hundred. So you're right, pricing for inflation if you looked at eight hundred dollars an ounce gold and seventy nine, we just crossed that line. So that priced into inflation thirty five I think thirty six hundred dollars an ounce was something like that is about the adjusted for inflation mark of where we were in seventy nine with eight hundred dollars ounce gold. But we've not even gotten close with silver. If I said many times, you know, fifty two dollars an ounce in eighty was like three hundred dollars today in purchasing power. Yeah, that's that's an estimation. So I think we've got a lot of room to run. And all commodities. I mean, look at what's happening with platinum, palladium. Palladium is up I think five hundred percent over the past many, like five years. I think it's what's.
Speaker 1: Anything that's real? Actually I get mister yeah, mister prom ten eleven says sober is up five dollars per ounce just in September, and he says, thank you, miss thank you, Tony.
Speaker 3: So I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And again, you know, we go back and we look at the inflation that was happening in the seventies. You mentioned it, you know, the WEP inflation now, the little wind buttons that Jeryll Ford want people to put on their p What are we supposed to do to stop inflation?
Speaker 3: Right? They didn't know what to do to stop inflation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. I mean they would really just talk to us as if we were children. It's the same administration came out with the this is your brain on drugs thing, you know, the egg in a frying pan. It's like they really do think that we're children. And maybe they're right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: I never know. You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. So when you go in, it's like, no, I can't afford that none for me. Thanks. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never figured out what my responsibility and inflation was.
Speaker 3: I knew it is wise, but I didn't know what mine was. Yeah, it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Crazy's that really is? The crux of the matter is the fiat currency. Once you've untethered from value, and you mentioned earlier. You know, we've talked about the petro dollar. We had seemingly gold backed dollar until nineteen seventy one. He wasn't legal for you to own gold. Jerald Ford made that legal. I think in December nineteen seventy four, you could finally own gold again legally in this country. So we really didn't have the dollar had the perceived backing of something. And we went off the petro dollar pretty much officially last year, and you've seen the world start moving away from using that by seeing it into energy. So what's left, I think is the stable coin models that we've discussed. And I don't know how that's going to work out for the dollar or what's going to go on, but in the meantime, everything's getting repriced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, we got a couple of comments here, three little birds says, ask you, Tony, who will buy gold or silver when it becomes so highly valued? I think you're buying things with gold and silver, I think is what you'll be doing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, look at it, I'm sorry, go back and look at the stories about the waymar Republic. You know, when the paper money became worthless and people using wheelbearers full of bit One guy became incredibly wealthy because early on he got out of the currency and got into gold and then he could basically buy whatever he wanted to on the cheap.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, the hardest money wins and those stories about the Wymar Republic to the meltdown where somebody bought a hotel for a twenty dollars gold piece, you know, because the current priced in the currency, and that's the this gets complicated if you've priced in your models based off of currency. So you have a you know, have a promisory note, you have a mortgage that's priced into the currency at the time. It's one of the reasons why you know, you had William Jennings Bryan at the end of the nineteenth century with the Cross of Gold speech. The currency had become so hard like the United States was deflationary. It was harder and harder for the farmers to you know, get liquid and pay off that their their notes, and so that's why they call for free silver. It's really the whole allegory of the Wizard of Oz is all about that, with the yellow brick road and yeah, you know Dorothy's slippers were originally silver. You know, she's she tapped him to go back home. All the rest of that. There's a there's an allegory there, but that was the that was the the inverse, that was the opposite problem. We had a currency that was so rigid and harder and like it was deflationary, that it was harder to get out of debt. Now, if you you know, if you free up capital for a while, it looks pretty good, like, oh, you can pay off dead a lot easier. But then you start everything gets repriced and so you know, an ounce of gold will go a lot further. And you talk about that in relation to what's known as Gresham's law, and I don't want to get too technical. I don't think I'm the guy to explain it, but it's Gresham's law is simply states that when bad money enters a system, then good money goes into the hiding. And so I always, you know, I try to figure out what's the what's the end game of Gresham's law? Well, how do you how does it end up? Good money comes back? And that's the you know, the proper money always reasserts itself. Gold always wins. If you look at history, gold always comes back, Silver comes back, and it can be pushed out for a while. And I think that period between when they put down the gold and silver rebellion, because I really think that's what it was in nineteen eighty. As I look back and you realize what happened with the Hunt family, you know, they were deep stated. You know, I think they were punished for exposing something that was wrong with the dollar and making silver go up to fifty two dollars an ounce, and and you know the rest is history with that, because silver was nothing throughout the eighties. In the nineteen nineties, Warren Buffett for a while seemingly cornered the silver market, but nothing really happened. That's why you called it a pet rock. You know, it said gold was like a pet rock, or it didn't do anything and it just sits there. Well, that's the whole point. It's it's not supposed to it's supposed to sit there. It's supposed to house value. It's supposed to be a monetary thing. Whereas the dollar, you know, again the dollars with fiance currency loses purchasing power. So we had that interim period between the eighties and nineties and early two thousands where it looked like fiat currency kind of at least stabilized enough. But that's all. You know, three hundred dollars an ounce gold David in two thousand and three and I remember that because I was going into a rack, I bought my first gold coins, and I remember, you know, the dealer that I called put me in some I didn't know what I was doing, so he put me in numismatic collectibles that I never could get any value out of. But if I just bought gold bullion, I'd have been way way up wid wish I had that I invested three thousand dollars in two thousand and three, I could have got ten ounces of gold. I'd be looking a lot better right now.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when we talk about these different scenarios, you know, one of the scenarios is like the bayer maor republic where the entire financial system collapses and the currency collapses, and that type of thing, and that's where you pay where you buy the hotel for a twenty dollars gold piece type of thing. But then you also have what happened in the seventies and eighties were because of bad government policy, an number of different ways inflation got out of hand, and eventually when they got that under control, then gold came back down for a while. But I think we're looking at something that is more like the Ymar scenario and this fourth turning these institutions. Everything is being changed, The international financial system is being re engineered. All of these different things are happening. So I think when you look at exploding debt in the West and you look, you know, that's looking ymar like, you've got the desire by the Russians and the Chinese to completely change the financial system. This is something unlike what we have seen before, and we could very well be pushed into a worldwide depression, especially with Trump's capricious and arbitrary tariffs that are happening out there. So you know, that's that's really I think more of the scenario that we're looking at. And as you point out, Tony, when you have a collapse of that order, people are looking for real money, for hard money for real assets. Falls back to that and the FII currency becomes like Confederate dollars. So I think maybe that's the answer. That's exactly right. That's the one that I would give.
Speaker 2: History shows us, you know, it's that old maximum of the golden rule. He who has the gold max the rules, And I mentioned earlier about where we were in nineteen forty five, especially you know, post World War two, how much wealth that the United States held and the rules that it was able to make because of that, and that's dissipated. It flowed out and because of our monetary policy. You look at places, I mean Canada again, that's another they fall into that fiat trap. Well we've got all this currency and we've got a central bank. Well, so what you know, do you have assets to back it up? And that's the rest of the world is moving away and has been moving away rapidly. And I think when I was on last week and I was pointing out that the Hong Kong gold depots the Toria, I thought that was big news. It didn't get a lot of play, but you know, the next week, Bloomberg's running a story on China leveraging the Shanghai Gold Exchange in Hong Kong to husher in a new you know, commodity pricing system. And I think that's really important to watch as the outflows continue to happen, and these especially the bricks nations accumulate more and more monetary metal.
Speaker 1: And they're doing that again. You know, the centers have been London in New York, but there's been some scandals involved in that. A lot of people wanted to get their money out of New York as well as out of London, and some difficulty in getting that. So I think China sees an opportunity there.
Speaker 2: Well, they're right, yeah, And the backbone of all of this is trust, and I believe the West has eroded its trust, and especially the dollar system and the weaponization of the dollar. It was very mismanaged on purpose. I was reading an old book by Jim Mars on the plane yesterday was coming out here to to La and it's ruled by secrecy, and it talks about James forrestall that famous quote from James Forstall. You know who was I think murdered, you know, I pushed out of a window, but as enable hospital for his views as he was the first Secretary of Defense and under Truman. But he had that famous quote he said, you know, if they were just stupid, then every once in a while, the air in our favorite talking about the ruling elite, he said, they never do. You know. That's how you know that it's it's pretty brilliant and it's a plan except for, you know, the controlled demolition of the dollar. We have to really ask the question, and the control demolition of this current monetary system, Shu bono, Who benefits? Really, who benefits? Because we're watching the destruction of our montum in real time and the vacuum that's.
Speaker 3: Going to leave.
Speaker 2: You just look at places like China, which I don't think is a good thing.
Speaker 1: That's right, absolutely. Well, you know, we've talked, always talked about the economic system or anything. Let me get your take on war, because we had quickly before we leave the economic system. We've had a comment from three little birds wants to know, Tony, do you think the future could hold two separate economies?
Speaker 2: Do I Do I think the future have two separate economies?
Speaker 3: Yes, that is a question. May medancial systems.
Speaker 2: Their example is a metals based one and an energy based one.
Speaker 3: But you know, will there'd be two separate ways of doing business?
Speaker 2: You're like the established method and then something other than that, say, you know, gold silver. I think that's entirely possible. It's going to take a while. Nothing like this happens rapidly. Well maybe it's more gradually then suddenly probably, But I don't think people are exactly ready for that yet. But I think there will be, you know, different ways to conduct business in parallel economies that we discussed for many years, especially with decentralized tokens through crypto and then things like gold and silver that are physical in the real world that you can actually trade and hold in your hand. I think that will make a that will make parallel economies. I think naturally people want to have the best money. And if the if the the money and from the established order is constantly in flux or in danger, or you've got to deal with social credit scores or anything like that, you're going to naturally gravitate towards something that's outside of that. It may not happen in a day, but it will happen. That's I think that's a natural human condition. History shows us that you can't you can't debase your way out of economic downturns. The Romans learn that many times by the way they did more than one. You know, we've had the coin clipping and other things when debasing the currency and then bringing it back. We always see that nations rise on on sound money, you know, empire has rise on sound money and economic nationalism, and they decline on fiat currency and free trade.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think you know, once you get this dominant Viat currency out of the way. You're going to have the market trying a lot of different things, many of them probably simultaneously, until they settle on maybe something or one system. But I wanted to ask you about war because you know, war is always a part of these fourth turnings. You know, it begins with financial issues, then they take us to war, as Gerald Slunty said, and we've had Trump do a complete one eighty at the UN. Now he's all in for Ukraine. They're going to take back all their land and maybe even some of Russia. He says, what do you what do you think is happening with us? And it wasn't even I think a full twenty four hours before we have Denmark saying well, we've got drones in our airports. Again, this has got to be the Russians, Let's go to war. What do you think You're gonna take us to war pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: I think this is the most volatile situation that the world has been in since nineteen sixty two, since the Cuban missile crisis, honestly, and it's a sad thing to watch. If you followed history or geopolitics, like I have an interest in it and been part of the instrument of failed foreign policy. I was a tiny cog in that machine as a young man, watching some disastrous decisions unfold. This is really unnerving, and I've warned against it for a long time, and it seems to kind of go away and then it'll come back. You know, the dressing down of Zelensky at the White House. I wondered how much of that was theater, because it seemed like, Oh, we're making a move here, We're gonna finally put this thing to bed, which was, you know, the established order wants that war. They want NATO and Russia locked in some sort of kinetic conflict. It's ideological reasons, it's territorial reasons, it's financial reasons. That all of that's baked into that, and that's something that I thought was so myopic. It's so I think it's psychotic at the same time, and they're focusing on one or two things, but the wider picture is that the West is sleepwalking into a cataclysm. You look at somebody like Zelenski. He said earlier, I think in the last couple of days, he said that that Russia either makes peace or they make bomb shelters. Wow, that's the kind of rhetoric for a madman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: And yet we're seeing that from European countries now. We've seeing it from Poland, you're seeing it now from Denmark, that they're all jumping into this. And you got the Germans just calmly saying, well, we're going to have to be able to take care of a couple of thousand casualties a day here in our hospitals. That's what's coming in. And they're setting up their military, they're looking how they're going to get a larger army, all these different things. They're just doing it. It's kind of a matter of fact that it'sn't like there's not any panic about it. It's just like, well, this is what we're going to do now. And they're kind of telling everybody what they're going to do.
Speaker 2: And for what. Yeah, what is the point here? What it would be the point of the sacrifice other than some sort of ritualistic Lucidfarian agenda. I mean, I don't see the point here. What is the point that they're trying to make? What is the security threat to Europe by Russia? If you leave it alone, I mean I don't really understand it since for all the Soviet Union, we've done everything to expand NATO, to interfere with even like you look at the was it twenty fourteen, we had the CIA back who in Ukraine the democratically elected the leader from the fled to Russia the Orange Revolution in two thousand and seven. We've done everything to get us to this point. Is really on the West Russia. I'm not a Rusiphile, and I don't I don't pretend to think that Vladimir Putin is a great guy or that you know, he's a sane actor. But at the same time, we just look psychotic and schizophrenic.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, it's NATO and we've broken our promise. NATO was set up to fight Russia. When Soviet Union collapses, it's like, oh, now what do we do? Right, And we've had in the the Warsaw Pact. Yeah, yeah, exactly. In the past, we've had NATO do Operation Gladio where they staged terrorist attacks, kidnapped prime minister, killed him, all that type of thing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: These are people who are satanic and insane. They have operated literally as terrorists in Italy and in Germany for their political agenda. And these are the people who are looking to do anything that they can in order to preserve this institution. Mark Ruda, who tried to destroy all farming in the Netherlands, gets mooted out. And where do they put him as head of NATO because he's.
Speaker 3: That kind of guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's almost funny, except that it's so serious because they're trying to drag us. They're determined to drag us into World War three, no matter how flimsy the excuse. I mean, we'll be drug into World War three over some drones harassing an airport. I mean that sounds like getting drug into a world war because some archduke was assassinated somewhere and a place that we've never heard of before.
Speaker 2: It's claz you've never heard of. That makes no sense. And yeah, you run into people. I remember I was at in Washington, d VC in twenty fourteen, and I went up there to speak at an event for Congressman around fall at the Capitol Grill. And before that they had a little luncheon and somebody, some kid from the Heritage Foundation was This was again right on the heels of the Ron Paul Revolution, and there was a lot of libertarian thought that was entering into conservatism, which I thought was a great thing. And I was one of those people, and they said, we've got to instruct people, you know about even things like World War One. You know, World War One was worth fighting and it was the reason why we fought it. And I remember looking at this luncheon and I'm like, am on a different planet, Like what can you explain to me what that was? I mean, modern historians really can't say why we fought this, you know, have you cannon call it the Great Civil War of the West, which was World War one and two? Just this blood letting other than some ritualistic bankers. War was what was the security measure? What was what was it threat here? Other than the wealth and control of the very few?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite movies, the first half of it is Sergeant York. They gaslight him and give him to go full you know, and this war it's like, no, you're right the first time.
Speaker 3: Don't let them trick you.
Speaker 1: You know, wars when they tell us who to fight revolutions when we figured out for ourselves. So you've got a program that's coming up after this show don't you are you doing that?
Speaker 3: You're in California. You're still going to do today's show.
Speaker 2: I'm still going to do today's show live from the from the green room here in Thousand Oaks. I'm going to do the arder burn radio transmission. So yeah, we'll be live on Rumble in the America Plug channel and live on my ex at Tony Arterburn. And I can't believe I still do YouTube. Me and Jimmy Kimmel, We've got YouTube. Now. I'll be over at Tony arderburn how about you too?
Speaker 1: So did they never take you off? They just they just missed it or something. The sensors are well a long.
Speaker 2: I've had other channels gone, but I just this time, I just used my name. I just said I'm Tony Ardburner at Tony Arderburner. We'll see how long they take to figure out that's me over there.
Speaker 1: And maybe, well maybe you got on there after Linda left. She was so the Yacharina or whatever or.
Speaker 2: She got about me.
Speaker 3: Was that Susan LOGIKEI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, one of the Yacarina shoe is that X. But well that's great. So you're gonna be on x and YouTube right after this program, right during the live broadcast.
Speaker 2: Here right at twelve twelve eastern eleven am Central time, will be will be live, So come join us over there. And I still want to reiterate too on Davidknight dot Gold if you, if anybody's in your listeners, there's a there's a special tum running. It's just for David Night listeners and my listeners. We've got some in house silver silver deals and it's a hodgepodge of stuff. Like I said yesterday, we were buying a lot of silver. So to take advantage of that. If there's in house pricing, we can beat a lot of the major retailers right now and give you a pass on a great deal. Can't promise exactly melt on everything, but we can get really close to spot wow on some items. And it could be you know, ten ounce coins, five ounces of far and pre nineteen sixty five US silver. But I'd even hate to sell it, honestly. I love I love, I love selling it. I make a little bit, but I'm trying to stockpile right now because I think that price is going to keep moving because the dollar, you know, the saying goes gold and silver and you know have no no top because Fiat has no bottom.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing and very true. Thank you so much for joining us, Tony really do appreciate it. And again, folks go to David Knight I Goldb'll take you Tony's wise wolf Gold. Let him know that she came through us.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So the common man they created common Core dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us, their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com