Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, we're back. It's part two and I don't want to have to get mad.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: This is not what I want to do. This isn't how I want to feel, but you guys are making me feel this way. And Scott the life coach, my life coach, came over and he was like, listen, these audience people that don't listen to part one, it's their own fault that you call them hookers and whores, but still just try to control it. So guys, just please go, please listen to part one and don't just start here, because can.
Speaker 3: We we made a bit in the world. We did. Hey, yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: So our favorite Danny, who's just been like rare to cross the polls, like the entire first part of this, like constantly Annie and whatever.
Speaker 3: He decides to go with Luke.
Speaker 4: Luke wants to buy a ring to get married to Kristin, so Danny goes with him to the ring place to our friend Kyle Kyle Chan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But can I also just say, just before we just launch right into it, that Luke is a bitch and I'm going to tell you why because a lot of these guys are it's not just Luke, but Luke sits there at the last scene that we talked about on part one was that Luke and Kristin were talking to Jasmine and Luke was right up in there going like, yeah, man, Danny has a drinking problem, Like so should we just like get in his face and like when he's drunk, should we just get in Nia's face and just say, like, man, Danny's drunk, Like let's just lay it out there. Now you're like, oh, Danny, my best friend, you're ring shopping with me?
Speaker 3: Right? It's fake, right, it's so fake.
Speaker 1: I mean it's forced as scene, right, yeah, go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, Okay, Okay, So yeah they go in the thing. It's Kyle, who we all know. We've got in trouble because we didn't know who he was on vander Pump, But now we know he's part of the show. I don't still think he's the biggest part of the show that we should have one hundred percent known who he was. Befe're like, oh my god, do you not even watch it? Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't know every friend of but like, okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And by the way, you have watched every episode of vander Pump right, so sorry that we just don't remember every single person. Well Cecily, Oh my god, I shouldn't have to tell you guys this, but Cecily has face blindness. Yes, it is also a part of ADHD because she's neuro diverse.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 4: Lay off people, It's honestly no joke, so leave me alone. And I didn't take in. Kyle seems like a nice enough guy. Seems like he's definitely trying to like up the trying to get a sale over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also seems a little over it. I also have.
Speaker 1: Add and I don't have the face blindness. It doesn't matters that way. It just more manifests in opinions that differ from you guys's opinions. That's right, it's just your ADHD, Like what are you gonna do? So okay, So Danny Luke tells a story. Danny's like, man, how'd you know when she was the one?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And Luke's like, yeah, well, like this one time, like in ban camp, like I met Kristen and then like it was like really cool or whatever. But then one time another time we took like this long like road trip together and with four dogs also, and like I couldn't believe somebody could put up with me in this beard right or like a lot of days like with dogs. So that's when I was like, she's the love of my wife.
Speaker 4: Listen, Luke, as I've said this maybe, but this it just occurred to me, like he really looks like someone that would be on ninety day who would be just like the weird white guy that lives off in maybe like the like a countryside in Oregon, you know, in Idaho, but like somebody in the Ukraine was like, ooh, had American man, Like that's the kind of guy, the scronny guy you have on those kind of shows that like get like a high person. Yes, but in somehow he got Kristin instead. Yes, and that just that seemed to work out. So the ring I want to say, is very beautiful that he picks out. It's I think porgeous. I would love that ring.
Speaker 1: And he tells us you know, Kristen told me that like she would chop my balls off if I spent more than ten thousand, but like this ring is fourteen thousand, is then ten.
Speaker 3: Thousand a lot? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nothing, I mean like the acting like I enter time rich people, but I feel like I listen. I would always say, like there was there was a guy I was dating a long time ago, and we were talking about marriage at one point, and he was talking about like he's asking me the kind of rings I like, and honestly, I was like, I don't really, I swear to you, I don't care about use like an old grandmother ring.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't need to don't buy a ring.
Speaker 4: I don't care, which is why I'm single probably, But like I really did believe that. And then my joke was always like, I mean, if it's a blood diamond, it's fine if you can, but if you're gonna do it, do it get a blood diamond, like make it count. But otherwise it just any old thing like that makes that's crazy to me that people spend that kind of money.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: Also, it's crazy to me that every single scene on this show is drinking. Like even just going to buy a ring, They're like, let's bring out the alcohol, which I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that a thing? Do people drink when they're ring shopping?
Speaker 3: I think, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes at fancy places they'll bring it out when you're like trying on clothes, but it's pretty rare nowadays.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be held accountable, you know, Yeah, it's not pretty woman, right, which is was what when was pretty woman?
Speaker 3: Nineties?
Speaker 4: Eighties, like nineteen ninety eighty nine, ninety ish, the eighties, early nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy, that's when. That's when you would have a glass of champagne in a department store.
Speaker 3: I don't think they used to serve you at dry bar? Do you remember that? If you've got to blowout, they stay offered you.
Speaker 1: Like it was never champagne, but it was like really bad Trader Joe's prosecco, which I already kind of hate.
Speaker 3: But you're like, okay, that sounds fun.
Speaker 4: But I would think at a certain point you wouldn't want to do that because then they're getting in their car and now you're now you've served them.
Speaker 3: What's the point, right? Agreed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I did like it in the moment, and then I realized I was paying one hundred dollars for a blowout, and I'm like, oh for this, like Dixie cup of what the hell is this a place? That place really took a turn Okay, we are a sponsored today by Blowbar barbary Bar. They're still around, right, that's still a thing and are still around, and they are outrageous. I was in New York like a year ago and I had to get a blowout because it had rained the whole time, so I had to do something. So I find a dry bar. I'm like, oh, I know this place. I'm comfortable here. I go in and just it's just a blowout. They wash your hair and then they blow it out. There's no cutting nothing. It was like eighty dollars before tip, and they really there's a big sign that's like we strongly encouraged twenty percent tip. So it was one hundred dollars and it was not a good It was not a good blowout. Ended up having to wear a hat anyway. Ridiculous. Okay, so sorry, that was just one times the way it goes sometimes. But uh so she was the one he knew was the one. Then they did do a flashback at that point to her saying I hate my body. So that was a little out of context. I thought she meant because.
Speaker 3: They were saying he was.
Speaker 1: He was saying how they've been through ups and downs, right, like addressing the fact that they're trying to get pregnant and how it's been a hard road for them, and that was her frustration that her body's ovulation.
Speaker 4: I promise you, okay, I believe you. So then Danny makes a little joke. He's like, you know what I got he pulls out as well. That was kind of funny. I saw a little spark in Danny. I was like, okay, I see a little charm. There was no Luke.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: But Luke was like really, and he's like, no, dude, I'm not going to pay for your wedding ring.
Speaker 4: So Danny was kind of fun, like only Luke could make Danny look like totally together.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, now.
Speaker 2: We have when when Danny watches this back, though, I think he's going to.
Speaker 1: Feel very betrayed. Yes, I just think, you know, and this is just more of a macro note. But I think that the problem here is that Jacks is so awful and such a train wreck and going to burst.
Speaker 3: Out of rehab like kool aid.
Speaker 1: And yet they're like, yeah, but Danny, Yeah, but Danny, right, Okay, Jacks is abused Brittany, like he's we I mean, she's having to get a restraining order. And by the way, Nia is just fine with Danny. He is not the one complaining. Why has everybody decided to make the focus of this season Danny and his drinking, right.
Speaker 3: That's the one they chose. That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And now now we're annoyed already. And then I have to sneeze. Hold on, it's going, it's coming, it's going. It went, it went away, It went into my brain. Oh no, my adhd brain now has to deal with the sneeze on the inside. So Jesse has Isabella or whatever, and then she's like, I have a booger, and then so we have to watch him just take that and wash it off, which I guess was what else you gonna do? I have to say, this little girl is so cute. Oh, I'm having a.
Speaker 3: Different feeling about her, and I know you cannot.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, he's like, it's not her fault that He's like, so you want the French fries from chateau.
Speaker 3: Oh, we get it, Jesse.
Speaker 4: You went to chateau, you went Chateau Marmont, and you got some French fries for your and so that's not her fault that she agrees to that, but she is very bossy. She was like very like Michelle's like, yeah, I've got your thing whatever it is she left behind her cue honey, I didn't really get that. That's during the face time. I thought the FaceTime was nice because I thought, oh my god, are Michelle and Jesse gonna get along? It was nice of Jesse to FaceTime her. I mean, I'm just gonna take the little wins where they are. But then the kid was like bring it, bring me, can you please bring that to me.
Speaker 1: She's like, Michelle goes, do you know what you left your key? Do you know where you left your key? And Isabella goes.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. Why would I know that?
Speaker 1: Mom, you're side I don't think she's great yeah, and then she's kind of I found it in the refrigerator, like as if the little girl has like dementia. Right, you're worried about you, you put the key in the refrigerator and she's like, bring it to me, and then she does, and Jesse makes the jokes or it's like, yeah, she's got her wrapped around like she's she's very good at getting people to do what they want. But I'm sure they're both feeling very guilty because they're separated, so they're gonna just you know, Timestack, I get that.
Speaker 4: I think Michelle's a great mom. I think I'm going to go a step further and say that they both might be pretty good parents. I don't think Jesse's a terrible parent. I'm going to give him that time.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he's a good dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then she's mad she doesn't want to talk to him. Yeah, she talks to her and she barely makes eye contact. And he's like, did you bring the other stuff or whatever? And she's like, no, I was, I was rushed, no eye contact, like she hates I'm still which.
Speaker 1: Okay, but yeah, and then but Jesse, I hate Jesse one hundred times more than I hate Michelle. And I know people just like Michelle, but I'm on her side. Because Jesse says to the camera as if this has just occurred to him, He's like, man, Michelle seems like she has some like deep seated resentment against me, Like, and I think it's more than just that I spread a rumor about her being a high paid escort. It seems to weirdly be about something else, And I have no idea what she could possibly be mad at me about. I mean, let me think I insulted her all the time when she was pregnant and called her fat. I told her that she had to deliver naturally, even though the doctor had to get mad at me because delivering naturally could kill her. But I didn't want her to have a sea section.
Speaker 3: I was mad.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 1: Refuse to ever help with the baby at all, told her I would never change a diaper.
Speaker 2: This is not making sense. Why is she upset with me?
Speaker 3: I think she's just a bitch. He is pretty terrible. He's really pretty terrible.
Speaker 1: Then she then, instead of like apologizing, which you see in the past scenes we've seen seen after seen, where she's like, you won't acknowledge that you treated me like shit. She tries to tell him, I mean I know that. She says, like, you never said I was pretty. You didn't you wouldn't touch me, you wouldn't like you. He didn't help with the baby at all. Right, that kind of thing kills like love, It does, you know, for sure, of course. But he never will apologize because his whole thing is like, yeah, but you cheated, so anything that I did is wiped out by the fact that you cheated and I'm sorry, Jesse.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: Said that's why she cheated on you, but he never apologizes, and then he does not understand why she stays mad.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, okay, uh yeah, no, I agree. I agree with everything. I have nothing to add to that, like, no notes, no notes on that. Do you have some notes on Brittany?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Now we're growing over.
Speaker 4: She's having this like is this when she's having then dinner party?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: She literally said gar she goes yahot. I mean I tried to write out how that would sound like.
Speaker 3: She offers the chef shot you want a shot on my guard? Dude.
Speaker 4: So this chef, who is just good, he probably went to like the finest culinary school. He's got to serve these people that have never some of them have never had caviar.
Speaker 2: Like how old?
Speaker 4: What is the average eight You've never I'm not trying to sound like a snob myself, but they live in Los Angeles. You're on a fucking show where they I know, they go out and stuff. Never once, you've never tried it, And they all had to pretend that they didn't like it. You can tell most of them.
Speaker 1: They're like, imagine if you had a scene from like Real Housewives and they're like, what.
Speaker 2: Should it carryar?
Speaker 3: We're freshing. I've never had that before. Yeah, somebody she had had them, Brittany, so she's like the a not too fresher.
Speaker 4: You're going like, yeah, it's caviar. Yeah, they're probably gonna like it. And then but they did half of them. They slathered it onto these well I guess the chef did that, and then they took their bites. Personally, I know it's a personal choice. You and I both love caviar. I know that some people might not. Is it a Jewish thing? We like salty food?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: They like dar smoked salmon. I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like capers. I love caper.
Speaker 4: I like capers is going to be shocking. I don't love filter fish if I'm honest. But if I thought that's a danger issue, that is nasty. It's got like it's got jelly in it. One time I threw up after eating it, and then I've never been able to go back.
Speaker 3: You know, like you have that one.
Speaker 4: I liked it a one time in my life, and I remember just sort of eating it as a snack. It was just there's maybe nothing left, and I was like eating it out of the jar with just a I think I did something wrong. It was probably bad, and it had probably gone bad in my house.
Speaker 3: That's very I think it's.
Speaker 1: Just that when it's been sitting in the refrigerator, it's gelatinous.
Speaker 4: And I eat that and I ate it and then I threw up, and then I was like, no more of that.
Speaker 3: God, We're done to that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of like Jewish food, so my mother was big on you know, we're Russian, so grandparents from Russia.
Speaker 3: There was Russian Jews.
Speaker 1: There was.
Speaker 3: And my mom liked to cook. But one of the things she liked to make was chicken liver and.
Speaker 1: The smell of it was so nauseating. And one time, I mean, my mom would get really mad at me, very frustrated if I wouldn't try something. But I had the smell of it was so grossed. I didn't want the chicken liver. And one time it was one of those things where she was like, you are going to eat a bite of it, or you cannot ever leave this table. And I sat there and sat there and sat there and sat there, and she was like, nope, you're not. You cannot get up until you take a bite.
Speaker 3: So I took that.
Speaker 1: So mommy dearest, I know, well you know my story. So I did take a bite, and I did throw up. I couldn't and it wasn't on purpose. Obviously, it was so so gross to me. And I agree, remember, and the smell I do not. I am not a liver person.
Speaker 4: So in conclusion, that is not caviar. And there's like, okay, you're going to put it, and they're like, ooh, there you take bites sitting around the weirdest table like okay, listen, I'm not super wealthy, but you're Brittany and Jacks.
Speaker 3: You guys have some money. You bought a plate, you bought a house.
Speaker 1: You you're gonna put your You're gonna put your table in the kitchen like a studio apartment.
Speaker 4: They're all gathered around like this kitchen table eating caviar.
Speaker 1: Something is not all just so wrong about that with like the world's most expensive chef. Yes at your house.
Speaker 3: Yes, So everybody comes over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nia comes over and she tells us, she comes in.
Speaker 3: He looks and he's like you look good. Well, Brittany's like, you look girl, you look ugg.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I yelled at you last time about your drunk husband, but you look good.
Speaker 1: But a Nia tells us she's like, this is awkward. I feel really weird, which she should. So then Britney announces, she's like, I just want to clear the air, right, uh, or maybe she's just telling us.
Speaker 4: Well she kind of yeah, She's like she was drunk. We was drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she goes, I was so drunk.
Speaker 1: Not that's not an excuse, but you know, I've been drinking all day.
Speaker 3: So ironic, yes, so so super ironic.
Speaker 4: And also I just wrote these basic bitches and Britney's boobs are out of control.
Speaker 3: All of these.
Speaker 1: Women were super drunk, And basically Britney is saying, I'm sorry I was so drunk that I yelled at you.
Speaker 4: Came for you for your husband being drunk. Yeah, it makes no sense. So Nia kind of doubles down. She's crying, and then as she's telling us starting to tell a story, Brittany's like, not to interrupt. Okay, then don't you can't say not to interrupt and then interrupt? Yeah, turn Brittany also Jasmine.
Speaker 1: This is the part where right after Brittany apologizes, Jasmine's like, yeah, I apologize too, like I kind of really went hard and you know, like sorry about that. There's really no excuse. But then Jasmine to camera, sorry, yeah she sucks, like you know, but she really does need to like rain her husband in, and I'm really triggered by her husband, Like, well, daddy and drink. If that's what triggers, you've got a good life. Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Why is she apologizing then?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because the fake as fuck. So then Nia finally admits She's like, okay, you know, like there's mistakes. Michelle reminds her, like you don't have to pretend to be perfect all the time. And then this is when Nia tells like this heart wrenching story that none of us knew she's home.
Speaker 1: First before that, I believe, Uh okay, yeah, before this, we have to we have to discuss the because Jasmine swear to god, you know. Nia says like yeah, but it was just really hurtful. You guys waited till I got up from the table, then you talk behind my back like so then Jasmine's like, I don't know if I've mentioned this, but there's a situation that happened on a holiday. I'm not going to say what holiday it was, but it could have been Halloween, where now I can enjoy Halloween like ever again because Danny got really drunk and he murdered somebody in my family and I have just like, really, I didn't call the cops at the time because you know, I was protecting him, but now I just really can't get over it, even though I have like so much therapy. So I kind of wanted to share that that's like where I'm coming from.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, she says that like crazily enough, and she may have said it before, but she says that also after Nia starts telling her story that she'd been homeless, that they lived, they were going from place to place.
Speaker 3: That she was homeless as like a child.
Speaker 4: As she's starting to tell that story, that's when Jasmine like, she's starting to like tell the truth. And then I just wrote, Jasmine's all like dark Danny. Though, don't forget dark Danny, Like, yeah, either way, it happened right before or after. But yes, Jasmine, that seems to be her response to every single thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, So she when Nia's telling this story. By the way, it's so sad. She was hard core homeless growing up. She's like, we had to We were like digging in trash cans for cans, for aluminum cans to pay the rent. And then she's like, you guys just don't understand where I've come from. And she's like, I've I even as an adult, I've been unhoused. I've slept in my car in a parking lot where I worked, and like I've had the security guard come over and tell me that I have to leave. So then I had to go from the parking lot I was in to like go park at Ralphs.
Speaker 3: Like it's been really hard.
Speaker 1: And then Kristen says to camera like, oh my god, I had no idea Whatneya's been through. Like if anybody has anything to say about her, like they need to deal with me. And then Nia is like, guys, like I've always chosen to be positive, and like even when I woke up in the back seat of my car and then climbed into the front seat, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, you know what, at least I have a car.
Speaker 1: But my therapist told me, like, hey, that's how you had to be to survive and everyone's feeling bad except for we're going to find out Brittany, who does not give a fuck, is just sitting and staring at her.
Speaker 4: I just wrote, I don't think Britney has any empathy. Oh my god, I have said that many times before. I wrote that Britney's thought pattern at this point was like, I love that You're gonna help keep the show more interesting with your trauma. Yeah, that's what I wrote. That's exactly She's done that before, with that look. She did it with when Zach was prying, even though I'm kind of mad act she did it like just looked at him like like cocked her head. Yeah, there's something wrong with Brittany. And I don't think she's on anything, Like I think she's just kind.
Speaker 3: Of a dick. Yeah she really is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's not great. And maybe Jack spins out and feels that way too. Maybe he is the big emotional one and is tired of it all just coming now.
Speaker 1: He's also he's a terrible for a addict, and he's terrible, and he's terrible, no question, but like maybe he's like but.
Speaker 4: She but like she's she's also a narcissist. She's also whatever these things are and I just wrote Janets is still a cunt.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So Jasmine says, yeah, this is the part you're talking about.
Speaker 3: She's like, you know, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It helps to hear all that stuff, but like it's.
Speaker 1: Still hard because you know, everybody was being like super vulnerable and you were hiding stuff. So that's not cool. Like what the fuck, Jasmine? This is where I was like, oh my god, I cannot wait. Got no soul. Yeah, she has no soul and neither does Janet. So that's when she starts again telling the story about him with the tequila.
Speaker 2: So first Nia Nia is like yeah.
Speaker 1: But again, like if you thought I was hiding something, here's a novel idea. Why not talk to me about it instead of like gathering everybody up to talk behind my back. Right, So then Janet yes, cunts out Janets, She's like two camera because she is a sneaky, shady bit. She's like, yeah, it's nice to hear Nia open up and be honest, but sorry, the behavior hasn't changed. Like, my husband doesn't climb in a pantry and chug tequila because my husband is a lot better than your husband. So then Janet, yes, says out loud to everybody. I think the reason that I was triggered is because something happened that nobody knows about.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm gonna like one up you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but I've been really good at keeping this a secret and not making about me.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to Like.
Speaker 1: When we were in Santa Barbara, I was in the pantry and I.
Speaker 3: Was taking myself some easy mac.
Speaker 4: No, you're making her sound better that she wasn't even a fake crying. She was just she's like completely cold and telling the same story that we already went through a hundred times.
Speaker 1: One hundred freaking million times. But she's acting like she's traumatized. She's making this all about her. That was what was so insane about it. Everybody's already heard the story, but she feels the need to nia you need to hear this about your husbands. And he chugged an entire bottle of tequila and then he slammed some heroin right in front of me, and then he attacked me and tried to murder me.
Speaker 4: And it triggered me because I had another boyfriend who did try to murder me, who did murder me.
Speaker 3: I'm a ghost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, and then I just like everybody was drinking.
Speaker 3: And she was drinking.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and then Janet says, though, okay.
Speaker 1: Literally after she says all that, she goes, so obviously he does have a drinking problem.
Speaker 3: I ever want to admit he.
Speaker 1: Has a drinking problem. Like I'm a person who's a safe space for you to talk about it. Janet's is the safest space that there is because I'm like, I'm not going to like talk about it. And also I was in a relationship with somebody who drinks, so.
Speaker 3: Like, I feel you, girl, like you shit.
Speaker 1: I even though I have a husband now who does not have a drinking problem like yours does, or drinking and drug problem, like my husband's not like that, but I did date somebody in the past that was so like, girl.
Speaker 4: You could talk to me, okay, But nia really bugged me in this moment too. She's like, you know, they're coming at her. It's supposed to be an apology tour, but they're all turning on her again. But she's like, no, no, no, no, no no, my husband does not do drugs. You do not get to tell a story about someone who did drunk. Like She's like one of those people. That's especially you know, from where I grew up or whatever, where it's like, you can drink all day and drive wherever or whatever, but you do you smoke a little pot, or you do some drugs. No, no, not my husband. He does not do drugs. We do not even say the word drugs in our household. Like she's being annoying as fuck. Okay, They also pushed back, they oh, agree with you.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't both suck equally, though, the nipples suck a lot worse than Nia. Because here's the thing, Nia's let's just put ourselves in Nia's position for a moment. Everybody on the show has decided that Nia's husband is the problem. They all have a different story about how Danny like ruined their life, you know, and it gets worse and worse in every episode, you know. I mean, now Janet is super triggered because of the thing that happened in the pantry. Even though when she first started telling that story it was strictly gossipy. It's grown into this thing that now something's happened to her. She got triggered by it. It didn't start out that way. She was like, oh my god, do you want to hear something? I was in the pantry getting some easy mac and Danny came in and like knelt down and took a few steps of tequila drinking problem. Now it's like, yeah, I'm really triggered because I dated somebody with a den jasmine. It's been growing every episode is like become the worst thing that's ever happened to her, dark Danny. And the thing is, if you're Nia, you're like, how did this season go from being Jack's literally got driven to fucking rehab and now you're acting You're acting like Danny needs an intervention, which I'm not. So many of these people have a drinking problem. I'm not saying that Danny doesn't at all. I think he does, but how did he become everybody's focus. I think Nia probably feels like is this an intervention on me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And calm the fuck down, So that she's of course going to be like, guys, this is a really big statement. You're making this all about Danny. You're saying, and now he has a drug and alcohol problem, like I don't.
Speaker 3: I was kind of feeling for Nia.
Speaker 1: Well okay, so then they Dan also also really quick Nia also says, which is true. She's like, Okay, I basically thought I was getting an apology, and she goes if this was like the worst apology ever?
Speaker 4: Right, so right, because they can't let it go. Yeah, some people just can't like Janets.
Speaker 1: And then Janet says to camera, She's like, oh my god, God forbid, I should compare Nia's husband's drug and alcohol problem to my life I had dated somebody who had a drug and alcohol problem, because I guess she's so perfect. Oh my god. Ah, so I hate her so much, which is dance. Yes, I mean I can't. I kind of equally hate all of them at this point.
Speaker 4: But so they they pinky swear, and I just wrote, like what if they pinky swear to like never talk about each other behind the back. They're like, wait, no, no, no coke pinky everyone used after that whole conversation like use your cocaine pinky.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Nia, and she's like, I don't have one. I don't do that, you guys, that's you guys.
Speaker 4: Yes, they do that dumb thing, which they immediately go back on. They're all like, there's no and then she's like, Nia's like, so they do this peaky square. Then she's like, okay, so my uber's here. Did you guys just get served to any other food? I don't even remember, Like how long were you sitting there? Like eight minutes? I know, I know that was so stupid.
Speaker 3: So Nia tells us.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, it doesn't seem like Janet is being a friend. You know, actually only Kristen seems to be the friend. In this moment where Kristin you know, says to camera like she actually poured her heart out and if anybody comes for her, they have to go through me. I didn't hate that for Kristen. Maybe Horistin's the hero of the episode. She just had some problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Nia's like, look, you know, Danny and I have had problems in our marriage, and these people know about it, and now I feel like they're being weaponized.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's I.
Speaker 1: So, and Nia's like, yeah, I don't. That wasn't great, Like that kind of sucked. And then everyone's like, well that went great, that was like super positive.
Speaker 3: And then the Jasmine, Oh she's pissed.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, guys, that was really hard for me because like when she started crying like that took the attention off of what happened to me at Halloween.
Speaker 4: Which is go get go, get daddy a drink. Oh my god, She literally repeats the story. Yes again, yes.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, I don't know if you guys know about this, but like at Halloween, Danny said to me, get daddy a drink, and then he grabbed my girlfriend's ass, and also did I mention he said get daddy a drink and.
Speaker 4: As and not even commenting on the story that not that those two things are related, the story that Neia just told, but like you guys want to talk about that at all, you're just going to repeat dark dark side Danny Jasmine, I justad is being absurd, she's out of control and nobody cares.
Speaker 1: And then Janet jumps in, uh again literally again, and she's like, what about me getting triggered?
Speaker 3: I got triggered because.
Speaker 1: I dated someone who's an alcoholic and I had to see him in the pantry chugging tequila.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 1: They're all basically like, yeah, Nia sucks. Her husband's an alcoholic and we're really affected by that, but like we have no problem with Jack's really, but this whole Nia thing, this is unforgivable. So yeah, Jasmine starts crying. She starts crying after everything that you just watched.
Speaker 3: Nia saying that she was literally homeless.
Speaker 1: This is now Jasmine's like, this is just really hard, Like I want to move past this, but you know, the whole thing, get daddy a drink, like and grabbing my girlfriend's ass like she'd she talks so bad that again, and she's like, I don't know if I'm ever going to get over this.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm gonna have to do like so much work, so much like in her work over the.
Speaker 3: So Nia goes home.
Speaker 4: And to talk to Danny, who does not like Janets. He makes that very clear he's having issues as well.
Speaker 3: He should not.
Speaker 4: We know that from like after watch what happens. But she tells him about the whole conversation, and for some reason, they use subtitles here for Nia talking because sometimes she just like you can't really totally understand her, So they have subtitles there, which I thought was really funny. They don't often do that, and Danny's still confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but Nia is also now kind of mad at Danny because you know how this happens when you're dating somebody and then people maybe have a problem with him, and even though you're sticking up for him, it's.
Speaker 3: Getting in there. Right.
Speaker 1: So now she's coming home and she's got a little bit of a bone to pick with him.
Speaker 3: But she's also like, but she always does. I think.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's because of this. She's they have issues, yeah, and she talked about that. She's like, we have issues, we go to counseling, we're working on it. Please don't it worse. It doesn't make their relationship any more tolerable, right, but right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like.
Speaker 1: He's like, so what happened? And she's like, well, you know, they were all saying that you have like a drug and alcohol problem. And Danny's like what what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like oh, She's like I think he's daughing, right.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I'm not laughing, and she's like, yes you are. There's that laugh. There's that laugh again. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I have a very like mother teenager. Like it's she's very bossy, members like you'll do as I say. Remember, he was going to do something else before he came to their Santa Barbara trip. He was working and he was going to do something. She's like, no, you will listen to your wife. Yeah, she's a lot, a lot, I mean, Danny's they're all. I just was like, she's kind of annoying too, And basically I wrote, she's kind of mad that Danny the gist I got and we're going to go back to Janet and Jason a second, but that she's mad that Danny didn't hide it better. That's almost That's the way it felt to me, Like, Andy, we've talked about this, so I understand you're going to drink a lot, but like, just like, don't That's what it felt like.
Speaker 1: Well, that's going to come up in a minute, but first she's first she's saying that's going to come up after Janet Jason's house. But first she's like, you know, I told him that that's not like acceptable, it's not acceptable, And she's like, but you need to stop laughing. And he's like, I'm just shocked, right, yeah, which I think he really is. I think he is shocked. He's like everybody was drunk. I don't understand. He doesn't see himself. Maybe they need to like a hasslehoff him. Maybe they need to record him when he's really out of it, and so he can see.
Speaker 3: What that looks like a cheeseburger. Yes, that was really heartbreaking.
Speaker 4: But I remember even thinking at the time when they were trying to make it very tabloid or whatever, it was like, how horribly sad for these kids, these daughters that had to do that, But yet it might have saved his life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know how it got leaked to the news. That's weird. But that is weird now that I think about it. Why wouldn't they just show him? Maybe they did show him and he was like whatever, and they're like, all right, we're going to people. Yeah, maybe that's what they absolutely had to do and I had to embarrass him. Yeah, and it was awful, And Danny gets to that point it's true. Do we have to talk about the dumb conversation with Janet and Jason?
Speaker 1: Yes, because there's just such assholes. So Janet's like, you know, it's like you can't keep protecting the person who's doing something wrong, Like we can't just keep protecting Danny, Like.
Speaker 2: Yes, Janet, it's none of your fucking business, aid right.
Speaker 1: She's like, and now it's like it's affecting Jasmine and her girlfriend's relationship.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not affecting their relationship. Janet was pissed and we understand why, but it is not affecting her relationship. And then Jason goes, yeah, it's like you have to know your limits and Janet Janet goes, no, it's more than that. It's the hiding. And then for the nine hundred and fifty third Keyla's story, she's like, you know what, like it's going into the pantry picking up a tequila bottle and chugging it and then triggering me. And then Nia says that Danny doesn't have a drinking or drug problem.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying he's as bad as or.
Speaker 1: Needs to be where Jax's, but like she really needs to question his relationship with alcohol.
Speaker 3: Right, I just reade she's nuts.
Speaker 4: And then Jason started to get in, but like I just was like, this isn't Jason, stay out of it, like you don't have to get involved. She asked him to do something. I don't remember what it was, but I just wrote like, no, Jason, this is not for you, this isn't about you. Well, yes, I said, maybe I should talk to him, Yes, yes, yes. But now we go back to Nia and Danny again, and now Nia's like, okay, there's another there's one more thing. So Janet keeps talking about you going in the pantry and shutting the door and hiding and drinking tequila, and Danny's like, well, bro about where the tequila was.
Speaker 1: She's like okay, so yeah, she goes, okay, so it was just maybe the door then, so it was the tequila.
Speaker 4: She's like, that's the thing where she's real hung up on the wrong things, like, okay, so you drink the tequila. Totally get it. You're exhausted, you're my little baby, you worked all day. You deserve tequila. But maybe closing the door was kind of weird. Maybe it's the door, and he's like, yeah, just shut the door, Like I went in a door shut okay, So the door shut, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was like an automatically shutting pantry door, Like you've never heard of a door.
Speaker 4: Of a pantry that. She's like, got it, it's on a spring. She's like, you need to say no more, my sweet angel. The door shut and they can go fuck themselves. But nothing about like is this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where she's like but like how much did you No, no, no, that was earlier when they're like, well, how much did he drink? Like how he shot as a couple's swig or like a shot. Yeah, he's like yeah. But the thing is that to your point about Danny, which is is just weird, is he's just like, I mean yeah, like I mean, you know, like of course, like I just had some shots of tequila, Like why would I not do that alone in the dark, right in a pantia when everybody else is drinking, Like that doesn't scream an issue.
Speaker 4: You could have just poured yourself a drink and sat at the pool with everybody else. But you're trying to you know, it's sad. She's trying to protect him. The whole thing is sad. But it's really funny that it kind of ends on this when we get a preview of next week of.
Speaker 3: Jack's is back, the nightmare of a walking nightmare.
Speaker 1: Who does every He's like a his face is made of cocaine, like it's straight.
Speaker 3: But that guy like.
Speaker 1: He's just like I'm back. And Brittany, by the way, here's a little spoiler for next week. She's so furious because she's like, hey.
Speaker 4: Darshel of a condo and hey, him moving in next to Tom Schwartz.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: First off, obviously, that's so they can get Tom Schwartz. Every time they move near each other, they want to film together. They want Schwartz on the valley, no question, Schwartz is getting an offer to be on the valley, yeah, or something like that. And they've always been enabled. They've always enabled each other all day long, every day. And Schwartz is almost one of the worst of them because he and you know, I always liked him. I used to defend him, but he always pretends to be the nice guy. So'll be like Jacks, I like, I think, dude, maybe like it's too much. Meanwhile, he's fucking out of his mind. He got to try to be the good guy with Sandabal when he was fighting with Katie and throwing drinks on her face and calling her a cunt, Like, oh fucking suck, And now we got to move next.
Speaker 3: Now Jack's is getting.
Speaker 4: A First off, why are there so many condos available next to each other?
Speaker 3: Why are there open houses constantly on?
Speaker 4: You know what happens is I think one of these idiots buys a house, then they party a lot and film a lot there, and the neighbor is like, fuck it, I'm selling, I'm out, And then they have an empty house that the fucking James can move into. Yep, you know what, that just that's I think that's true. I think that's what's happening. But now we got Jack's giant woolf face back, as if, as if this episode wasn't rough enough, I.
Speaker 3: Just don't know why.
Speaker 1: Okay, if if Danny is like the big alcoholic who's just you know, like a bull in a china shop ruining everybody's lives, Like, well, then why why do we have Jack's on the show?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why are we rewarding the guy who keeps going to rehab and then springing himself early and coming and wreaking havoc and having to have like a restraining orders filed against him? Why is he still the star of the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He's like the highest paid too.
Speaker 4: Probably because he's been on He's been in that universe for for so long, I mean since the episode since season one of vander Pump he's been on this, So yeah, I can see why it gets paid.
Speaker 3: But you know, enough, we're talking so we're saying, uh, enough enough is enough? Is enough? That can go? I can go a much longer, all right, you guys?
Speaker 1: That was That was a lovely end to a really awful That was a Barber Streiss and song Barry Diane Diane Summer. Oh yes, yeah, there's also a Barber Streyss and Barry Gibson.
Speaker 3: But I can't I don't know what it is, right.
Speaker 4: I remember singing that song when I was really young. I mean I had to have been like seven. I mean I don't know seven singing in the car. But just like sometimes when lyrics don't match, like a seven year old.
Speaker 3: What they should know? I can't go long much long nough.
Speaker 4: Okay, last thing, this just made me think of this, ADHD. I have a little baby cousin who's now a grown adult, and when he was five, he was the cutest little five year old and we were driving me and my other cousin, we were driving him somewhere and he just starts singing. He's like, uh, don't you wish it grew up and was hot like me five years old?
Speaker 1: Chat?
Speaker 3: I just couldn't. I could.
Speaker 4: He's like chat and he's like doing the little like finger wag. I can't the kids say the darnedest things.
Speaker 3: They should do. Okay, thanks everybody. We love you guys. We will see you in a few days. Yeah, we'll see you soon. I love you. Bye bye,