Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at bigfo Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society, and now let's get on with the show. In this episode, I talked to two individuals, one about their encounter in remote Montana and the other about their remote encounter around Kosbay, Oregon. All right, Bigfest Society, We've got the privilege of talking to Kathy tonight. Kathy is a listener and she contacted me regarding some things that have happened to her over the years. I'm going to go ahead and give it right over to Kathy, but thank you so much for sharing tonight. Kathy.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome Jeremiah, I appreciate you having a platform that allows somebody like me who's never talked about this to actually have the opportunity to say something and you know, just kind of validate what I went through, you know, so thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it absolutely. I feel it's very very important to be able to give people a platform where they feel validated, safe to speak about things without feeling like they're going to get ridiculed. But so, Kathy, thank you so much for green to come on. I'll go ahead and let you take it from here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I guess the first thing to say is I was born and raised in Montana. Forty three years of my life, I spent from east to west, not to south, literally for hundred miles as the crow flies east to west and three hundred north to south. I've been all across Montana, living in different places, working in different places, and kind of early in my life, I ended up in a little tiny town called Pony And that's at the base of Holotop Mountain in the Tobacco Root Mountains. Okay, this is in the middle of nowhere. Eighty some people was the actual amount of people that lived in that town. So I was there in Abount ninety eight or ninety nine, okay, And I traveled the same road back and forth to both of my jobs there every single day except for one day a week basically.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: Just one of these drives that I just noticed this huge, monstrous bull moose had come down into the koolie right by this road because it runs by this creek that feeds the whole koolie, so that stays green all year long, whether there's no water anywhere else, spots got water and green. So he showed up there, and so I just started paying attention because the guy kept being there and kept being there. And so one night I got home from work and the other half was at the house and I said, hey, that moose. It's not dark yet, and that moose is right out there. Let's go take a look. I'll show you because he wanted to see him. So we jump in a Pontiac car and go driving down the road and it's getting like half dark. You know, you could see shapes and stuff, but you couldn't really see a lot of definition. So we went down there and we're looking for him and could not see this moose. And I had just passed him like twenty minutes earlier, and he was just gone, and so I was like, well, maybe tomorrow I'll see him on the way in. And the next day on the way to work, I saw horns, is what I saw. Actually, I slowed down and I was really looking, and all I saw was like these horns pie It kind of popped up from the grass, and I went, oh, no, somebody shot that moose. That's the first thing I thought is somebody had poached that moose and just shot it. And anyway, I went to work and I felt awful, but I went back home and told the other half again, you know, I know what happened in that moose. Somebody probably shot it, and he was rather upset about that. But so we get in the car again and go down there, and this is when this happened. It was the weirdest thing because there was a road a little just an access road right off of the one that we were on. So we pulled in there, had the lights on the car on, and he kind of swung it down into that coolie so that the lights would go down to where I was trying to show him where it was at. And we saw it. We saw the horns again, you know, sticking up out of the grass, and I said, you know, I'm sure somebody probably shot that moose. And so we were just kind of sitting there and on the I had the wind, we had all the windows down because it was the middle of summer, and we're just sitting there and I started hearing something on the right handside of me coming up that koolie in that grass, and I'm like, well, there's something down here. So we don't want to walk up on a moot. I'm not on a bear, you know. I did not want to walk up on a bear or something that was down there eating that moose. So he backed the car back out into the highway and I looked over out the window and there was this brown thing coming up the side of the hill and I went, oh, it's a dog. And I'm because I saw it it would look short because it was this brown bear. And I'm like, oh, it's a dog. And he's like, oh okay, and I said, no, it's not a dog, it's a cow. Because it kept coming up the hill and it was getting bigger and I could see this brown and a second later, this horrible stench just destroyed our car. It was the most disgusting smell I've ever smelled. And I said it is a bear because I knew that a grizzly would do that, roll in the garbage that they're eating, and so I said it is a bear and he took off. This thing was not a bear because it was running beside our car. I could have reached out and touched it. And I'm looking at legs. Now, that was the craziest thing. And I'm looking at these brownish gray legs and brown hair, and it was beside us, and I could see pads of feet. I could see this like brownish tant It looked like leather, brown feet, bottoms. I couldn't see these flashes as it was running, and I told him go faster. I was just basically panicked at that point because I'm seeing just legs beside me, and I'm just I'm not focusing on anything else except for this thing could grab me right now. We're right next to each other, and so he just took off as fast as that car would go, and weasically on the drive homework and kind of too much shock, and I was shaken like a leaf. I was literally Jello inside and I just looked at him and I said, did you see that? You know, because I wasn't sure if he had seen what I had seen. And he said, I don't want to talk about it. And I said, did you see that? What did you see what I was looking at? And he said, I don't want to talk about it. And Jeremiah, I thought about this for a long time. I really did, and I'm like, why will he not talk to me about this? But a long time getting to really know somebody. He was a very he was a bully. Honestly, I'm not going to talk. I don't want to talk about about anybody, but I need the backstory here for his reaction. And I finally figured it out. He's always belligerent and a bully, you know. He was the big man, and he always got his way the highway. And that night was the only light I've ever seen him show fear. I never saw him show fear at any other point in time. And this man was burned from head to toe. He went through terrible things and he just gritted his teeth and buried it. But he was scared to death that night, and I think that's why he would never talk to me because that was the only time he ever showed me absolute fear of something. You know, he wasn't the big man in the woods. And so that was the first time something strange happened. And that was over in the Tobaccoy Mountains and that was it was like three four years later, we moved to another town north of Paradise Valley and hunted in the Gallatin and Custern National Forest. We went to the Absolocus. We were all over the place, the custom and sweet grass all down through there. And we actually took a hunting trip one day south of Livingston on the west side of the highway and that's the Custern National Forest area there and you can go out there and hunt elk. So that's what we were doing. I had a thirty out six, he had a two seventy, and we just went out there and we're walking. Parked the vehicle and we're walking. It was the middle of the day. We're walking out there, and I was about fifty yards behind my ex husband, my husband at the time. I kept a little distance because if he saw something, he would basically just freeze and then I would freeze, you know, and that's how he wanted it. And so I was about fifty minutes behind him, just trailing him, and I kept hearing something behind me, and I kept saying, there's somebody or something out here behind me, because every time you stop and I stop, I hear something. Then it stops and then we go. And I said, this is really unerving. I don't want to be the far away and he got annoyed with me, but he said, okay, So we kind of kind of gret together down into these bottoms. You know, you got the mountains up at the top, but then at the bottom they're pretty clear, they're grassy areas, easy to get through and walk through, and so I kept hearing that he and I said, why don't you go, you know, behind me for a minute, and you might hear this. And so we just kept walking and he said, yeah, I hear something, but I'm not sure what it is. But it did not sound like an animal. It just did not sound like an animal. It was just weird. And as we're going along, all of a sudden, the brush to the right of us just exploded and this huge cow moose came running just out of those freaking bushes and right in front of us and just kept on going. That thing acted like we did not even exist. And that was when I said, Okay, I'm very uncomfortable with this situation. I don't care what gun you have. There's something happening here because she didn't even look at us, So something bigger than us is after her. You know, that's my logic. I'm logical and rational. I'm thinking, if that thing ain't even looking at us and being worried about it, there's something worse coming up the hill. And I just get that horrible sick feeling like something very bad is about to happen here. But we turned around. We turned around because I did actually tell them I'm not going any further. I'm not going to do that anymore. I'm not going to walk into a bear. And that's what I kept thinking to myself, it's got to be a bear. I always blame it all bears first and foremost. But that did not sound like a bear. That most just didn't seem like, you know, she even cared that we existed, and she just went right past us. But the one weird thing am I I was gonna tell you about Pony. Those are the two different places anyway, I had these weird experiences. But the one thing about Pony is where we lived. We lived right at the base of hol Atop, and so our neighbors had a house beside us they rented, and in their house, on the back of their houses, they had huge motion sensor flood lights. Okay, on the back of these houses that were beside us, the two beside us, and they had a four and a half foot picket fence around their house. And so at night, when I was by myself, the lights would just flash on. I'd go look at it. You know, oh, there's some deer or there's the dog outside or whatever. But occasionally you would go out there to the window and look, and the deer would be screaming through that failed and right into their yard where those lights would come on, and then keep on going. And then just split second later you'd see a big cat chasing them right through the yard. Those those mountain lions up there would come right through the yards after those deer, and you'd see the big four and a half foot tail flipping above the fence, and you knew it wasn't the dog out there. So you stayed in the house for a while but that was just a Honestly, in the wintertime, that was almost normal occurrence. Those deer to run right down that creek, right to the backyards in those big lighted you know, big lit up places, and sometimes you'd see something chase them. Sometimes you wouldn't. But sometimes those deer would come down there so fast and nothing would follow them into the light, and they would sit there in that yard and you could see them shaking. I mean, you could see these deer quivering, but they didn't run like they did when the mountain lions were behind them. They kept going. But occasionally these deer would come down there and get into those yards, those two yards, and they wouldn't move. They'd just sit there shaking, and nothing thing come into the light. And those are the questions that I have. Was something out there that knew I'm not walking into those lights. I'll chase a deer, but I'm not walking into those lights because the cats didn't care. You see what I'm saying. They didn't care about the light. They were chasing that deer down. So just weird stuff like that happened up there. The moose, we had another moose, it was a cal moose. When she would drop her twins. She had twins three years in a row up there, and when she would drop her twins, she would do it right there in that field with those lights. That's where she would raise those two twins, right there in the back by the crik, where those huge lights were on all night, because every time she moved it turned on. So that's another thing that I questioned too. Wasn't that moose understanding that as long as they're here, they're safe. You know? That also made me wonder that there's something out there that's enormous that's three times as tall as a normal Pontiac car at least, I mean, because all I saw was legs and feet. That's the only thing I saw. And so you know, that's really my experience is in a couple of the things I have questions about, like were they responding to something out there that I didn't even I didn't have to believe myself at the time, you know what I mean. But that's that's really what happened, is seeing it right by the car. That was the big thing for me, as actually I could have reached out and touched it at the time, but thank goodness, it didn't touch me, you know.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages. That is an incredible account. It's just it's very man. I don't even know how I would handle it. Were the windows down in the car really, so it was, oh my goodness. So you're in this now you're saying a Pontiac car, was it?
Speaker 2: It's a Bonnaville.
Speaker 1: It's a Bonaville, so that.
Speaker 2: It was like a nineteen ninety Bonaville.
Speaker 1: Okay, which is lower to the ground, right, yes, okay, but you had the windows down.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, yeah, it's Montana in the middle of summer. You're gonna have the windows down. You don't run the ac.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes total sense. So you had mentioned that you could see the legs, the pads of the feet. Did you notice any other part in addition.
Speaker 4: I I don't know if I heard anything.
Speaker 2: That's I'm makes me wonder because I thought it was, like like I say, I was. My brain was triggering what could this be? And it was just getting bigger, and so my brain was going bigger and bigger. And when I thought it was like a cow beside us, I thought I heard like a cow huffing when a cow runs, they will huff, you know, they labor, and so I thought that's why I thought it was a cow, because it was like shorter two three inch brownish hair, and I think I heard it huffing, and that's why I thought at first, Oh, that's gotta be a cow. But then it kept coming up the side of the koolie right to our I mean, he was headed right to us. That was the problem is that my brain was not working fast enough to go, what is what am I looking at? Until I was just looking at legs and then like I said, I could see the feet pads and it was just these enormous, enormous legs. I didn't see any arms hands. I don't know if you had them up or what, but I just there's not much else. The smell was the worst part. The smell made me literally I was gagging. I was gagging. It was so bad. And it stayed in that car. It lingered with the windows down eighty miles an hour. It was horrid.
Speaker 1: So you saw it come up the banks of the koolie to the car. You said that you're you weren't really thinking of what was going on at the time, But do you remember, like looking at the creature at that time, like looking at its face or anything like that, or no, there wasn't any.
Speaker 2: It was coming up sideways. So all I was basically seeing was I believe I think I was seeing like head shoulders coming up or something as it was coming up the side. But it was coming like what do you call it, like in a thirty five forty five degree angle coming up that we were turning around and trying and getting ready to go. So it was coming up at an angle almost kind of beside behind me. So when I'm looking, I'm seeing this just this brown stuff to my right as it's coming up there. And that's what got me is we kind of crested together. Basically it got to the top of there at the same time that we turned. We had turned around, so he basically turned around and put me right beside this thing. When he turned to the left to go back, he put me right beside it. And that's when I'm looking out directly beside me, right at the mirror with this thing beside us running. That's that's my biggest when I saw it the most is right there at the mirror when it was running beside us.
Speaker 1: At any point, did you get a feeling for how tall.
Speaker 2: It was, Like I say, it had to be what at least three times the size of that car? And when I got out of the car, I'm a short person, okay, so let's say four feet three feet three and a half four feet it was enormous. Like is that All I saw was legs, like like right above the knee down. Literally I could see the knee movement. And but that's it was right there, is what I was looking out out that window like at three and a half feet, so eight nine feet probably I would say something like.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, wow, did you ever go back to look at that area after this had happened? Did you go back the next day? Or is just you were staying away from that area?
Speaker 2: I had to drive past it every single day to go to work. I didn't have a choice. That was the crazy part is I would literally for a long time, I would just pray, please just get me past that spot. Please just get me past that spot.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what And that's stupid because that thing could be anywhere everywhere, Seriously, it could be long gone. But in my brain, I was like, just get me past that spot. That's all I care about. I don't want to break down there, no, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely. I mean to have to probably relive that over and over in your mind daily on the way to work. That would be not a fun time for sure. That area that you lived in, was it a thing where people would ever talk about Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Ever? Oh, they would talk about their cows missing. Yeah, because there was a couple of really big black angus ranches right there in that valley. Pony was kind of up in the mountain, and all that entire valley, all the way down to basically Ennis is nothing but cattle, cattle, land raising lands, things of that nature. And they would talk about that cows disappearing when they have them down in the valley. They would actually just you know, go out one day, feed the cows, next day, feed the cows, and then they're like, wait a minute, where's that where's that cow? Where's four fifteen or where's two ninety one, you know what I mean? And they were just gone. And so they did talk about that a lot, and they I don't know if any of them had their own encounters at any time, but those cattle ranchers are closed mouth about their land. They don't talk about much of anything down there. You know. They don't want to talk about wolves, they don't want to talk about bears, they don't want to talk about anything because if somebody goes after their cattle, the three s's, you know what that is, right, that's that's kind of how that works, three three s's, I don't sorry, shoot shovel and shut up, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's how that works. So that's why I say they're kind of tight lipped around there, because that's just the law of land. So I'm sure they would not want to discuss anything like that that somebody might want to protect. Seriously, it's just how it is with land.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, going off of what you've experienced, you know, some brief interactions, have you ever thought to yourself, had to work through, like what you think these might actually be.
Speaker 2: I would say that they're they're an animal. Honestly, they're just an animal. I don't think that they're demons. I don't think that they're nephilom. I don't think there are any of that. I think they are animals. Plain and simple logic and reason tells us the simplest answer is usually the correct answer. Correct? Is that not right?
Speaker 1: I'm sure yep, yep, that is that is a logical thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I really do I think they're just animals. Yes, I do believe they're intelligent. I mean, I know that animals are intelligent. I absolutely know that they can. They can figure stuff out that they probably can mimic it and talk, and they probably have their own communication and their own words and things of that nature. That's fine. I mean, have you seen a murder of pros one of them learned something? Everybody learns it because they sit around and they chatter it, you know, so they just start learning this stuff. I don't think they're stupid animals. I think they're extremely intelligent animals. But I do believe they're still animals.
Speaker 1: Being a person that's lived in Montana for so long, I've talked to a few people from Montana, and there's some really interesting things that happen up there. I'm just curious if it's anything you've ever heard of. Have you ever heard of people finding like grizzly bears that have had their necks broken in Montana?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 2: Yes, Paradise Valley, Yes, Paradise Valley. They actually I kind of know I had it end at the time down there with somebody that was involved with that stuff. But they were actually fine. These grizzlies dead, and the Park Service, the rangers, they knew about it because that's kind of where the line came from. Where the information came from, was through the through that I used to do some other stuff law enforcement wise for quite a few years there in Montana, and that's where they were that came from, but directly from the Park Service. Yeah, they're finding dead grizzlies in Paradise Valley, and they're finding dead campers up in Custer National Forest. They're they're finding like people on one side of a mountain ridge and their entire packs and shoes and everything else seventeen eighteen miles away on another side of the mountain. I don't know if anybody's ever talked to you about those, but that's something that actually happens here, and they don't know why these people are dead in one spot and all their stuff was somewhere else. If they you know, and they're just dead.
Speaker 1: I believe that was called out in That's a Missing four on one thing with David Plaiti's I think. I remember, yeah, he's done that documentary.
Speaker 2: Yep, he's done that. Yeah, that's right, and that's not a lie. That is the absolute truth. Like I said, I had some inns with these places, and that is the truth. That's crazy and I'm the first time I read and I was like, there's got to be a logical explanation. There's no logical explanation for finding that. You know, there's no logic. These people knew what they were doing out there. They were well prepared. It's not like it was the first time they went on a hike.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Something happened to these people.
Speaker 1: It's I remember looking into that myself, and it just it does not make sense at all. Going back to the grizzlies, do you say that so they were found they were found dead, but you said their next were broken as well.
Speaker 2: Not only their necks were broken, but they were there actually their bodies were mangled. They weren't just somebody broke their neck and let them lay there. They were mangled bears. And that's what the problem was, because they're like a wolf pack is potentially capable of doing this, you know, absolutely capable if the pack goes after a bear, it's possible, Okay, so we're in the realm of possibility. But who's going to mangle that body and not eat it? That's the thing. If the wolves are going to take the time and energy to kill a bear, they're going to eat it because they've wasted all their energy killing it. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Can can you just you said the bodies were found mangled? Can you? And not to get too crazy, but can you describe like what that exactly means?
Speaker 2: That they were just broken like they're not. They were legs broken, they were mangled like twisted backs and all kinds, just mangled like they had been manhandled to the point of death, just manhandled to the point of they're just mangled and left there. And that's why I say that if they were if they were killed by another natural predator, that predator doesn't take all of that time and energy to kill something like that unless they're going to eat it. That's just natural selection. You know, the energy they spend, they have to get a reserve. Again, they've got to eat it.
Speaker 1: And you're saying that it was just left there.
Speaker 2: They're just left there, Yes, and they have the pictures of them. That's the thing. And I don't know why people are so tight lipped about this business. You know, if there's if that's happening down in the bar Tooth and Absorca wilderness, that's a playground for millions of people every year. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And your thoughts? What could break the neck of a grizzly bear.
Speaker 2: On the very edge of the realm of possibilities? Okay, this is all I'm going to say. On the very edge of the realm of possibilities. I have seen bull elk and bull moose that could probably do that if they absolutely had to in some weird way with their horns. That's the only thing that would be big enough and strong enough to even attempt to do something like that. There is nothing else out there. That's why I said, the wolves are not going to do that. Wolves are not going to do that. They can't they don't have hands. There is no other option. And I'm sorry, but that's the truth. There are big, big, big animals out there that are I think that that's what's happening. I really do. I think that that's what's happening. I think they're being killed by bigfoot end of story. There's no other logical explanation.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you it's something that's come up at random times over the last few years. Big for Society will be right back after these messages. There's been interviews where talked to a gentleman in Oregon where he found a black bear that was pretty much mangled by a bigfoot. There was a hunter that was mangled by bigfoot in northern Alabama in a similar way. It just it's wild when you start to connect pieces from different parts of the country like that. So I was talking to a gentleman a while ago named Ken Metzger. He's a bigfoot researcher in Montana. You ever heard anything where there could be connections between missing for on one cases and bigfoot. Besides, you know, we did already talk about the one person that was found on the side of the mountain, But do you have any thoughts about that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely, Because once I started connecting the dots myself, other things that I was listening to and reading and seeing were just like absolutely mind blowing to me, thinking that, oh my gosh, this possibly could be one of the biggest shocks to people out there. It really could. It could be one of the biggest things that ever happens is then finding out that these people they go out here, they're not just they're not just disappearing. They're they're not just you know, walking off the trail for no dang reason. These people something's happening to them. End of story. And if that's what it is, then that's what it is. We need to start. Like I'm saying, I'm based in logic and reality, you know, and that's the most logical explanation for any of it is. Actually, but actually seeing something like that and putting all these little pieces together that I didn't understand at the time, it does point me in only one direction, it really does. These people are coming in contact with something like that out there, and they're getting the short end of the stick.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Over the years, have you ever heard of any other strange things that have been happening in the Paradise Valley.
Speaker 2: Area, Well, there was only one other thing that happened and was extremely tragic, But this was over in the eastern side of the state. It was the middle of winter, probably two thousand and eight, something like that. Two thousand and nine, we had a gentleman that we knew. He took off to go hunting his four wheeler. Okay, he has four wheeler all packed up because he was headed out. He was going to stay out, and he disappeared, and later on, once the ice kind of broke, they found him attached to his four wheeler in the river, and they were like, what would make somebody who knows this place, who was born and raised here, who has hunted here their whole life, what would make somebody veer off course and drive over a river they know is not frozen. He absolutely knew that was not frozen. And it makes me think what would scare someone that bad that they would lose all all thoughts of safety and drive onto a river they know is not frozen. And his boot got stuck on the bottom peg on his four wheeler and it killed that man. He went down with his four wheeler. Now, I don't know what else would make you that afraid. You know, absolutely, That's something I've always questioned, Why would a person do that, that is so intelligent, so good at being outdoors, Why would he do that?
Speaker 1: If the missing four on one events. It's not something that I've looked a lot into, but the things that I have looked into. It's just it does not make sense, and it's just a very scary thing that it does happen. Then maybe I'll start to hear more about different things as well. If you had the ability or you could make the decision too, would you choose to have an interaction or see a bigfoot creature again or is it something that you would rather not take part in.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kind of a I'm kind of an odd duck Jeremiah. I don't really get Once I think about something and get it in the right place in my head, once I get it straightened out in my head, I'm pretty logical and really level. Honestly, I did. I was a nine one one operator for several years, and everybody told me it was the best job I ever did and got because when crap is happening, I don't panic. Okay, I'm not the panicker. I'm the person that'll stand there and watch it happen and take note of everything that happens. I'm not a panicker. So after I thought about it, I really did. I started listening to stuff and really research and stuff more, and I thought, you know, to me, I think it would be I think it would be crazy, but I you know, I think I would. I want to know this, I really do. I want to be one hundred percent sure, And I don't like that question mark in my head for so many years that I could never talk to anybody about because I always did think these people will think I'm nuts. They're gonna put me up in the looney bin if I say anything about this. But I do, I fully, I really do think. It scared the crap out of me at the time, but after I thought about it, I would actually not mind seeing one from a distance, down in a coolie like I say, or across the mountain, you know, down in the valley while I'm up here on the side. I think it would be really interesting to actually see a full figure, the whole thing, and know what it was, you know what I mean. Instead, I have these questions.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it would be very interesting. You know, I haven't had the opportunity yet, but it would be very interesting to be able to actually have a visual for sure. Since you brought it up, do you have a question, and you can choose whether to answer it or not, of course, but during your time working nine one one, did you ever receive any calls of people that had seen a bigfoot.
Speaker 2: No, I just received calls of the people on the reservation disappearing, because I worked in an area that also covered two reservations and there was there's always a lot of disappearances there. And sometimes they would find the people's bodies in the in the river. Sometimes they would never find them at all. Sometimes they would find them on the side of a road. Those were the weird ones because there really didn't seem to be any real explanation for what happened to these people. They just disappeared and sometimes they were found and sometimes they weren't.
Speaker 1: And I was about it, Wow, that would be definitely I think what does take a special type of person to be able to take calls for that? And it sounded like you were definitely well equipped to do that.
Speaker 2: Well. I appreciate that. That's my entire that's really been my my most of my entire life. That's been my way I earned my living, you know, as things like that, and so I'm I was hesitant to say anything at first, but then I thought, you know, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna talk about it, and then I'm gonna put it to rest, and I'm in Arkansas now and Arkansas's I did not have any idea about all the sightings here. So now I'm like, oh, man, did I go from the frying pan into the fire or what?
Speaker 1: Well, Kathy, you may have depending on where you are. What if you're in northwestern Arkansas, you did? I did? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I get so many reports and people talking to me about northwest Arkansas Buffalo River, and then you've got like, because that's close to washita A National Forest southeast Oklahoma. I mean the whole area is just just wild with bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. I live right in the middle of the National Forest and by Lake Greeson, so that it's X marks the spot basically. Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: Oh so in the Washatas Yeah, you're there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow the thing? Yeah? Is it? This whole place?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Holy moly, Yeah, this place I won't go anywhere at night I'm not familiar with. And I'm seriously because I'm I don't want that by myself. I don't ever want to have that interaction by myself. I don't, So I'm pretty picky about where I go here.
Speaker 1: You know, it seems like in that area that subject would come up pretty easily. Has that ever come up in conversation with other people down there.
Speaker 2: I've got a couple guys that do a bunch of fishing all over the place. They've actually had little stories that they telled me about somebody bothering them. And I'm not going to say anything to these people. I work with these people, and the last thing I want them to do is, like I said, I think I'm a nut job or something. So they have these interesting stories about their like their boat going what do you call it more your boat basically right when you go up and land your boat, that they would camp out, do their fishing camp out and get up in the morning and somebody had on moored the boat and it's gone, you know, and they're like, who could do that? You know, why would someone do that? And who could do that? And just little things like that. But they've never said anything about seeing anything or hearing anything.
Speaker 1: If you wanted to look more into it, you're in the right area for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's exactly how I feel. And you know, honestly, I'm becoming more and more and more curious over time, and I think it's because of just all of the information that's out there. I just I just actually voraciously, you know, go through information over time, and I just listen to everything I can and read all of this stuff. But I really do believe, honestly, this is an animal. You know, people put so much behind it and everything, and sometimes yeah, weird crap can happen around them. Absolutely, I'm not disclaiming discounting anybody's stories. I don't know anything about this. This is just my opinion is that they're they're animals, you know, and they're out there, and people should just be aware, you know, that that's a potential something could happen. You know, just be careful.
Speaker 1: I would really hope, you know, in our lifetime hopefully we get the final answer, you know, whether that's a that's some specimen or something's captured. It would be great if we could get some some final answer. But we will see, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It'll come around. Eventually, it'll come around. That's all there is to it. That The only thing that needs to happen is there actually needs to be a concerted effort between all these different groups. Seriously, people need to say, Okay, put all differences aside. We're going to blanket this entire area, whichever area may be that's the most that has the most sightings or that just blanket the entire area with so many people and so many trail cams and just do that, you know, come together. That's the only thing I see when I listen to all this stuff. Everybody's doing their own little thing, and that's awesome. But if you really want to make an impact, work together. Make it happen, because boots on the ground is what is going to find this. That's what's going to find this.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. I mean, first off, focus on you know, whether it's a certain area in southeast Oklahoma or maybe Pacific Northwest. But yeah, just make it like almost a search and rescue but you know, kind of different. Get everyone, but you got to have the manpower behind it. And I don't know, I get Yeah, it always comes back to if the government's involved or not. It's what it seems to come back to in these chats. But I'm not too sure about that one.
Speaker 2: Well, that's kind of why I think that way, because that's you know, part of the job that I did was also support for search and rescue, ambulance, fire, you know, all of that, And that's exactly how I feel. You take the map out, you grid your map, You put these people here at this grid, these people here at this grid. You know, that's exactly what my mind went to, Jeremiah, honestly, is more blank search and rescue, because how do you find a little girl in the middle of nowhere Custer County, Montana, that's nothing but flat planes and dry scrub brush and all of this stuff. You know, a little girl went missing out there. It took us three and a half days to find her. She was less than a mile away from home. Oh wow, people getting on four wheelers and horses and walking that area after three days that found her. That's how you do it, you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, something to think about, and it'd be an interesting conversation to to start having in the community. I think, Kathy, it's been a really enlightening conversation. And thank you for finally sharing publicly what you've experienced over the years. Big for society will be right back after these messages. I wish you the best down in Arkansas. Hopefully, well unless you want it to hopefully things are pretty calm down there for you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's what I'm crossing my fingers about to Jeremy. It's just just don't break me out too bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's exactly. Yeah, no doubt for.
Speaker 2: Allowing me, honestly, for allowing me to just get all of this stuff off of my chest since say, this is what happened. Okay, now I can put it to bed. That's what I needed. Seriously, absolutely, Oh, I appreciate that a lot.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kathy.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. You have a wonderful evening. It's been a pleasure. Take good care of yourself.
Speaker 5: Okay, unknown, let's go, boy, what.
Speaker 3: To accept?
Speaker 5: Press one to send a voicemail?
Speaker 3: Press two?
Speaker 1: Hey is this David?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: Is this David Blaylock.
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: Did I say that? Yeah? Ah, okay, very good. Hey, thanks for calling you did You've already filled out the form, right I did. That's right. Let me make sure that people can hear us in the If someone in the chat can say, hey, I can hear David, that would be fantastic. I just want to make sure that we're set up right first, David, no problem, We're gonna wait it out here. Okay, we can hear perfect. We're ready to rock, well, David, I know we we were planning on chatting eventually, but I'm glad you called in. I'm gonna let you go ahead and have the floor and share would you would like to, And I might have some questions. And also, guys in the in the comments, if you've got questions, go ahead and throw those in the comments, all caps please, and I'll put those in two potentially, So David, go right ahead, sir, All.
Speaker 3: Right, thank you, Jeremiah. So, my name is David Blayloc and I grew up in northern California, very near where the Patterson Gimmlin film was filmed. And twenty years ago me and my wife moved here to Goos Bay, Oregon, which is southwest Oregon. And we've hunted elk and deer and bear and everything, camped and done all the hiking and stuff like that. And for like fifteen years, we never had any experiences or anything that would lead you to think something was going on until two thy and nineteen. And in two thy and nineteen, two days before the end of August, elk season started for both seasons for elk, me and my wife and my sister she followed us up there. We had our truck with a camper overhead camper on our truck and she my sister, followed us up in her car and she had her twottle dogs. I mean, my wife had our little menpen dog. And we drove up and it takes about an hour and a half to get there. E'repe like fourteen miles up a dirt road, a gravel road in parts of its dirt, and it's really a thick area rainforests, a lot of moss on the trees, and you really don't see the ground. It's all just brush and ground cover under the trees and stuff and big old growth trees. So twenty nineteen, it was, I think it was August twenty sixth when we got up there and we showed up the camp spot. My sister had never been there before. And like I said, me and my wife had hunted this area for like fourteen years straight, camped in a tent for the whole month and never had anything strange happen or anything but this strip. We got up there two days before the elk season started and because we wanted to do some scouting and stuff and set up camp. And I had a trail camera up there that I had set up for two months, had it up there two months before we got there. And so we got there that evening kind of started getting camped up, and I ran and got my trail camera right before dark and came back and we checked it out and there was a bunch of elk and deer stuff like that on there, but nothing, you know, nothing else. And about ten o'clock that first night, where me and my wife was kind of making noise do some stuff, and my sister was standing there on the road and it was like ten o'clock at night. Like I said, it got dark maybe a half hour or something before that. And my sister just like, well, I guess we got company. And I kind of looked at her. I'm like, what do you mean. She goes, well, somebody just made like a banging noise sounded like a tree off, but it was a bang up on the ridge up there. And I'm like, where did it come from? And she pointed, and I was my sister, there's nobody up there. There's no roads, there's no trails. It's just like a steep, thick hillside, like a mountain side. And they'll have crews. Logging companies will have crews come through when after they like log an area they'll replant these trees, and after about ten or fifteen years, they'll send cruise in there and they'll cut down certain lunes to kind of sin it, and they just leave those ones they cut down just laying there. So I mean, it's like a thicket can mean already walked through it. And so when she said that, I was like, well, I'm just telling you right now, there's nobody camping up there. And she goes, well, I don't know what that was. And so I'll make like a long story short shorter, I suppose. And each day we had stuff like dumps sound like they were being ripped apart, knocking bounds all around us, and sometimes you'd hear like a knock, and then like something was running through the brush like a knock, and you could kind of hear it run off. And each time I was like, you know, trying to write everything off, like, well, it could have been elk, it could have been deer, could have been there, and the knocking could be like elk crashing antlers because it's about the time they start their rut and stuff. Was trying to write everything off as normal sounds you'd hear in the woods, but in the back of my mind, you know, I I suspected it wasn't normal sounds that you'd hear in the woods. And so it was the fucking or third day of hunting season, so it had been like the fifth day we were up there. My sister rode with us, and we drove up this road and we were going to go on this one hunt. While we were driving up there, we see a herd elk, and those elk instead of just being like scattered like a herd would be, they were all like growled in like a like a circle, all really tight, and they were kind of just walking around each other like real tight circle. And I thought that was kind of strange. But there was a nice bull in there, and the bull ended up just kind of separating and going like walking off by himself. So me and my wife get out of the rig and we're bull hunting, and my sister stayed in the truck with the dogs, and I mean I just shut the truck off and we just me and my wife got out and started making our hunt, like walking around to get the wind right and stuff and circling around so we can make the stop one of that bowl. And while we were walking down we couldn't hear it because we're down in the brush. I mean, like I said, the brushes over your head, so you're just kind of trying to sneak through the brush, but it's like kind of rubbing on your head and on your body stuff, so you couldn't really hear what's going on around you. Well, my sister said, as soon as we left the road and got into the brush, she heard three distinctive knocks, one from like one side of the elk, one from the other side, and one from like a triangulation. They were like from three different areas. And while directly after she heard that, she saw she saw us walking into the brush, and she said, right behind us, coming the same direction that we had went, she saw a black, hairy figure and she did say what it was, but just a dark black figure was walking the same trail that we had walked, and like behind us. And so we'd made our hunt and everything, and we we spoofed the elk ended up and they all ran off. So we went back to the truck after about an hour or something, and my sister was like, did you guys hear those knots? And we're like, no, she guys, did you guys see what was behind you? And we're like no, and she goes. She goes, brother's sister, I'm telling you there was something walking behind you, guys, following you into those elk and she goes, whatever it was, it was black and it had you. It was like had hair on. It wasn't like bald or brown or anything. It was hairy. And we're like, oh, okay, And We've all three had experiences before this. I'm just telling you, guys this experience. And so about the sixth night, I think it was after that, we were sitting around our camp spot, which was just on side of this gravel road. There wasn't any other We saw like one or two vehicles up to this point, like a week into it, just a couple vehicles driving by and we're way up in there, but we're just camped on side this gravel road on a pullout. So my sister smoked cigarettes and each time she would get up, I would step up. So let me back a little bit. Every night before this, we would have our lantern. I had a shotgun because not for anything, but like bears or mountain lions or whatever, just for protection. I'd have my shotgun leaning against our camper, and we'd have a flashlight in our lantern burning and you know, just sit out there and just talk and camp before we go to bed. And so this night we only had a mosquito candle burning, like one of those centronella mosquito candles, and so it was like really dark. I didn't have my gun or my flash light out. I just had this like little cheap headlamp on and I had it on a green set, so when you turn it on, it was green, and it didn't light everything up very well, but you could see eye shine really well. And so every time my sister would you know, step up into the gravel getting out away from me and my wife so the smoke wouldn't go on our face, she would light her cigarette and I would just stand up. And this is like ten o'clock at night again, and so I stood up and shine my light, you know, just to make sure there was no animals or no bears around her or whatever. And so this time she got up, and so I got up with her, and we walked out into the road and I switched on my light and she was lighting her cigarette and I looked directly across the road because that was the closest trees. And then I looked to my right down the road and didn't see nothing, turned to my left and glow and behold, here's this eye shine. And when I walked over and looked to the left, I had walked about ten feet away from my sister, just kind of. I was just checking her surroundings, and I was like, oh, we got eye shine like that. My sister's like, oh serious, And she walked over and she saw the eyes. And my wife was still sitting beside her camper in her camp chair, and these eyeballs were like a foot apart, and if I had to guess the size of them, each eye was like the size of a golf ball, I guess or something. But there was like the shine around it, and they were I had my light on green, so I don't know if it was that, but they were like an electric yellow, an electric yellowish green reflection in the eye shine. And they were really close to the ground, like a couple of feet off the ground, but really far apart. And so I'm she's like, my sister. My sister's like seriously, And she walked up and saw them, and she was like just like hyperventilated. And she went walking back to her car really fast and shut her dogs in the car. They were already in the car, but she rolled up the windows in her car so they wouldn't jump out. And my wife had our dog and my sister, and I'm just locked onto this thing. And it's not blinking, it's not looking away, it's just sitting there, look staring right at me. And I couldn't see what I was looking at, but you could just see like the blackest shadow of it, but you couldn't make out of shape. You could just see that there was a body attached to the eyeballs. And so my sister walks back up after she locked her car, and I'm still just staring at it, and it's literally about thirty yards from me maybe, and it's right on the edge of the road, the gravel road that we're on, but there's like a drop off and then it's like a flat off down off that drop off. And so my mind was thinking it was either a bear or an elk, just like a quick thought. It was like it's a bear or an elk. But my mind was also saying it doesn't look right because bare eyeballs are a little They have little beady eyes and they're kind of close together, and elk can have big eyeballs and are kind of spread apart. But the eyes were like a foot or two off the ground, which means an elk would basically have to have its head on the ground for its eyes to be down there. And it didn't make no sense. And so my sister walked back up saw it again and just like and freaked out. And finally I was like, I was like, babe, if I need my flashlight and my gun right now, because I'm at this point, I'm still thinking it's a bear, That's what I'm kind of thinking. And so my wife I hear her get up out of her chair and go into our camper and I can hear like doom, and she was getting the flashlight and the shotgun and I'm still just standing there. I'm not moving my head and it's not moving, and we're just locked on each other and my wife I can hear it come out of the camper and she's walking up to my left and she goes, here you go bed, and literally she bumped my left arm and I turned just for I mean literally half suckond grabbed the flash light and the shotgun. It turned and whatever it was was already gone.
Speaker 1: Big for the society who would be right back after these messages?
Speaker 3: Literally half a sucking without a sound, and this place is thick rainforest stuff, I mean, just like thick brush. Somehow this thing was off the road and gone and a half a sucking at the most. And so I was like, where to go? Where to go? And my sister and my wife's like, I don't know, I don't know. So I was shining my flashlight around the road, you know, down the road and on each side of the road, and it was gone. So I kind of walked towards it and was shining down through the trees as the best I could, and nothing was there. And I was like, you guys want me to just because I'm still thinking bear at this point, but I was like, you guys want me just shoot a warning shot just to make sure you don't come back. And they're both like, yeah, go ahead. So I just put my shotgun up in the air and just you know, shot a shot off. And we stayed up for like an hour or something talking about it, and nothing happened that night, And so the next morning instead of going hunting at daylight, I got up and walked down the road just to look where it was. And it had been. Whatever it was was directly behind this kind of rotted stump, and you could see on the hard packed gravel you could see like scuff marks like it pushed itself back off the road over that bank, like if it and my assumption was it whatever it was was laying with its body down off the road, down that little bank, and its upper body was on the edge of the road looking at us around that stump wasn't on stump, it was behind the stump. The scuff marks were about five feet behind that stump, And so we discussed it and everything and thought that was really weird. So I'll just fast forward to like day nine of our hunt. Was everything was normal. I mean, like each day something was going on. We could hear stuff. It never saw anything and never had anything weird. Well, night of the ninth, about nine point thirty, as it's starting to get dark, you start hearing this owl, you know, just a classic like bard owl. And my sister was getting her drinking on me and my wife did drink or nothing, So we were just sitting there listening and my sister was calling back and forth this owl, and I was like, Keith, Cindy, you want me to call? She's like, yeah, go ahead, and so I would do the who you know call and the out me and the owl was talking back and forth for like a half hour. And my sister has this recorded on her phone, and I even joked about, Hey, Cindy, it's like on Jurassic Park with the owls keeping our attention over here while the other things sneaking up behind us, and we laughed and stuff.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: So about ten o'clock, ten thirty at night, we're getting ready to go to bed, and my wife was wanting to take our little dog to the bathroom before we got in the camper. So she started walking the dog around on the leash and stuff. And our dog was like nervous and wouldn't go and go and go. So I walked over there and like, you know, Peanut, go mat, go to the bathroom, Peanut go poopye bee, and she just would and would and wouldn't. And so my sister was sitting over there by our camper, still calling back and forth to the owl, recording it, and and my wife, Didi, she was like, I think Cindy's calling is making our dog nervous. So I said, hey, Cindy, can you stop calling for a minute so Peanut can go to the bathroom. So she's like, okay, Well she stops recording on her phone, of course, and and you know it's quiet for a second. Our dogs still wouldn't go. So I picked up our dog and we were walking over to my sister, and right when I get to my sister, we hear the owl go off again. So we all stop and we're and I'm holding our dog and we're looking up across that flat as a creek, and then it goes up the steep old growth treeze breed ridge and that was behind our camp. And so the owl was coming right across that flat, right those trees, like one hundred yards away or something like that. And but this time when it called, it did like and it kind of went down into like this angry sound, like an angry owl, and immediately to the left of that it did like a kyote yep, like a coyote yip, and then left of that this roar that I mean freight trains and air horns and anything lion like African lions. If you've heard them at the zoo that roar they do. H that was nothing compared to the volume and the depth and the I don't know how to explain it shook your chest. It was so loud, and you could hear the trees ringing like and then it was like dead quiet, and I just looked up, and I don't cuss very often, but I was like, what the F was that? And my sister and my wife were all just standing there. Our jaws just gaped open because it went from this angry owl to a kyot yp to this war and I was like, we need to go right now. So I literally grabbed my shotgun in my flashlight and stood there shining the direction it came from, while my wife went and got her purse and our medicine bag and all that stuff like our essentials, and my sister was loading whatever she had outside of camp, just throwing it into a car, and we literally left our camper up there for a week and we just just beat feet down the road and we had to drive past that area. So I told my wife to drive and when we're going by, this is like I said, about thirty at night, I had my window down with my shotgun out the window and my flashlight shining in the direction just in case it was charging us as we were leaving it. We didn't know, you know, what was going to happen. So we ended up leaving our camper up there for a week. And a week later we went up there and I had trail cameras around our camper just because I had them around there, and we didn't get anything on trail cameras or not, and our camper was fine. I didn't see any fingerprints or handprints on the windows or anything like that. Everything was normal. So we picked up our camper a week later, and we've never camped at that spot since. We've camped up in those woods, but never in that same spot. So that's kind of my twenty nineteen story.
Speaker 1: Who David, that's man? That is wild. I don't think I've talked to anyone else from that area yet, but I just want to say real quick, we've got about one hundred people watching live, and I just want to say thanks to everyone watching live. This is the Bigfoot Encounter's live show Bigfoot Society, and read that what's scrolling at the bottom. If you've got an encounter to call in with. But David Man, what an interesting And I was going to ask you about the pattern, if there's a pattern to the knox, but you already had mentioned that you were hearing like three That's a common thread I've heard come up in a few encounters, like you usually hear three knocks. So that's really interesting that you did bring that up where it was almost like the triangulation of the knocks going on as well. Did your sister tell you how far away or how far behind the figure was behind you guys when you left there's that black figure that was that was following you.
Speaker 3: She said it literally like when we she lost sight of us, we were probably I would say, you know, two or three hundred yards away from the when we entered into the brush to kind of make our sneak, And she said she could see us, you know, like parts of us every now and then kind of going through the brush. Yeah, and as soon as she lost sight of us, she said, from where she could see us going into the brush, like something immediately was falling right behind us, like like right behind us. I don't know how closed, but yeah, like literally, And so I kind of suspect this is just speculation that the reason why those elk were all in a bunch like that was maybe they were hunting those same elk. Yeah, that's just my thought.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's yeah, I mean, that's that is wild. The part with the eyeshine was was very interesting. There's a few back and forth comments that were interesting. Tate what had some you know, he was like, well, maybe a mountain lion, and you know, I was thinking that too, but I you know, I was also thinking that you had mentioned that the eyes were very big, and they were they were super you know, far apart, and but I was like, well, he said it was only a few feet off the ground. So then I'm thinking, well, maybe we're looking at some sort of like spider crawl or on All four's situation, which might explain how you could have the eyes so far apart but yet so close to the grounds. It's a very interesting situation. So I don't know if you have any thoughts about that.
Speaker 3: Well, I do, and I thought and my son was the first one to suggest, you know, here we call them cougars, but they're mountain lions. He thought that, and I was like, well, you know, it's possible, but look at a cat. Look at a cat. Their eyes are not they're not that huge. They're you know, pretty good size around, but they're not that far apart. And the weird thing is, Okay, that could be an explanation, but explain to me how it knew when I turned and grabbed the choku and in the flashlight, how at that instant that is when it was gone, you know that kind of was I suspected that was kind of weird, which I suppose if you unlock eye that might be when they moved. I mean, I could get that too. But the thing Jeremiah about it was that this was, like I said, the gravel road, and then where it was was right on the lip where it dropped down like about ten feet, like the bank dropped down like ten feet, and then there was a flat and it could have been like a spider crawler down in that on all fours, or it could have been just laying with its body off the road and its upper body was on the road on the edge of the road. Whatever it was, it discussed hard at gravel you could see like three distinct guff marks were like, yeah, pushed itself back.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting, And I mean, you guys had some weird stuff going on there, and it's cool that you guys were out there for not just two or three nights. I mean you're out there for what'd you say, at least nine days? And then you had it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that ninth night, we had it out. Me and my wife went camping the next weekend, but in a whole different spot and I literally, I mean I've never been. I'm not afraid of any animals, but literally I was in like cold sweat trying to go to sleep the first night back out camping. I was like, just leave me alone. Just leave me That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Right, Ah, that's wild. Let's see. Let's see here looking through to see if we have any questions for you here. Oh t is asking have you ever been to the Patterson Gimlin film site at all?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 3: I've been. I've been been not. I haven't done the actual hiking.
Speaker 1: No sweat.
Speaker 3: And over and over.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you've got a oh yeah, can'k okay? Can Squatch says, what about David's experience of something trying to get into his family's trailer when he was a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a whole nother long story.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 3: I could give a short version of it, or I can wait, we can wait until I do the actual thing with you, if you want, or whichever you want.
Speaker 1: So I would say that maybe let's do a part two because I want to make sure that you can do all the details and give it, you know, give it all you need to. So let's let's maybe hold, let's wait until you come on the show, which I know is coming up.
Speaker 3: So will I got a story and I got another one where it's basically your I felt like I grew up, which is in Weaberville, California, in Triney County, California, and that that one is a whole nether, a whole nether experience.
Speaker 1: So David, I'm excited to chat with you on the show. How are you? Do you go to any festivals in Oregon?
Speaker 3: There's one coming up that probably will go to. It's over I think it's over by oak Ridge or something like that.
Speaker 5: I'll see you there, yeah or nice there you go.
Speaker 2: I think I'll be at that and we go.
Speaker 3: We've been to the Bigfoot Museum with Cliff Bratman Museum, been there, but really that's about it.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: At this point, we're going to lb L though.
Speaker 1: Oh you're going all the way out to l b L.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going. When we're gonna be there, we're gonna arrive in and Nashville on a third, uh, and then we're gonna actually go out to the l on the fort and then we're coming.
Speaker 1: Back on the eighth, just by yourself or you going out with a group.
Speaker 3: Me and my wife are going there, and there's a whole huge group.
Speaker 1: Is it the thing that Squashing Hollers was talking about in the comments?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The mean great. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, dude, that's awesome. You're going all the way out for that. We're flying man, yeah, m And I'm in Iowa and I'm not even going someday.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. It sounds like it's not just going to be a one time deal. I bet it's going to be going on more than once.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know, like with Sawdust, with be TV and stuff, they've they've done for years. So it's oh, okay, cool kind of not maybe an annual thing, but maybe every couple of years they do it.
Speaker 1: I guess. Well, David, thank you so much for sharing your one story of it sounds like many stories, and we'll be chatting again in the future for sure.
Speaker 3: You're very welcome and I thank you for having.
Speaker 1: Me on man yeap, talk to you later, dude.
Speaker 3: All right, have a good one, all right.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you allan listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. The Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Six's Oregon Rainbow, Oregon McKinsey Bridge area, sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part if you get what I mean. I'll see you back next time. Listeners. Sasat Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon. And listeners, if you're going to go, you can get two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b f S like Bigfoot Society but BFS, and it'll get us some off your cost. Priscilla wasn't nice enough to provide that for my listeners. So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there, so make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today