Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour of the show has brought you by Rhythm on Ruby Street this weekend into Fairies. Give me a good time out there in Tavaries. Come on out.
Speaker 3: Starts at four, Okay, gates open at four. It's absolutely free to get in for you and the whole family. They have music obviously, food trucks, two stages of music, I should say, and uh, thanks to puddle jumpers. Bring abaya some food a little bit later today.
Speaker 2: It'd be one of the vendors out there on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and they have it all man, chreso, beer, caeso and soft pretzels, half moons with Chipotle raspberry sauce. It's fried cheese with a spicy raspberry sauce.
Speaker 2: They got it all man.
Speaker 3: Thank you puddle jumpers, and we'll see you out this Saturday is starting at four in Tavaries. You're gonna be there right yeah, I'm there to start at six, Ready to roll away.
Speaker 2: Police have arrested four individuals. They believe are responsible for one of the high profile athlete home burglaries made while prominent athletes are away playing their sports. One of the notable victims recently was Cincinnati Bengal quarterback Joe Burrow.
Speaker 3: It's so uncool hitting these guys when you know they can't do anything if you really think about it. You know, kind of like looting when people aren't at their home during you know, hurricanes or fires.
Speaker 2: Well, police pulled over a car on Interstate seventy in Fairburne, Ohio after it was driving erradically. It had Florida tags on it pulled them over. Four men presented fake IDs to the officers during the stop. Search of the car revealed two automatic center punch tools, the same tool identified as being used to break glass and enter homes that was inside the car. There was also an LSU T shirt and a Bengals hat, both believed to have been stolen from the home of Joe Burrow. Search of their phones revealed it at least one of the four men was in close proximity to Burrow's home back on December ninth when the robbery took place. They were arrested and well, well, well, look at this. All four of them are in the country illegally from Chile. Oh God, and they're also gang members. Right back to Chile. Get them out, yep, man, it just patch. He's got his arms right as like here. It is another example scary moving right along. Five elephants at a Colorado zoo certainly are considered majestic, but since they're not human, they do not have the legal right to pursue their release, according to Colorado's highest court in a ruling yesterday in a case brought by the Non Human Rights Project. This is the same outfit that tried to free Happy or Happy the Elephant from the Bronx Zoo in New York back in twenty twenty two. In this case, the Non Human Rights Project was hoping to spring Missy, Kimba, Lucky, Lulu, and Jambo to perhaps maybe leave the zoo and maybe live out their life in an elephant sanctuary elsewhere. The Colorado Supreme Court followed a similar court defeat in New York in the Happy case, ruling in favor. Ruling in favor the animals would have allowed lawyers for both Happy in the elephants at this zoo in Colorado to go to the animal sanctuary instead of the court said, you know, there's legal questions here to whether an elephant is a person, and because an elephant is not a person, the elephants here do not have standing to bring habeas corpus claim in the ruling.
Speaker 3: So let's just mind your own business. That's what you tell these people. These things sit in a pen, eat peanuts and hay and make kids smile.
Speaker 2: Just there for human amusement, right, yeah, okay, all right, let's bring them back to the circus while we're at it. Happy.
Speaker 3: It would be much happier with a clown on her back, wouldn't you think, You know, hula hoop and a hula hoop and clown.
Speaker 2: Every now and then, you know, you guys.
Speaker 3: And then and then the elephant raises his big trunk at the same you know, simultaneously, Well he's yeah, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like sorry about your luck, Missy. Kimba, Lucky, Lulu and Jambo.
Speaker 3: Maybe they didn't want to go to the sanctuary. Maybe they just wanted to chill. This could be all they know exactly, Taco Bob. I know they have feelings, and I'm not being you know, ruthless or anything.
Speaker 2: And at least this didn't turn out the way the last elephant story we had where the woman paid seventy five bucks to bathe an elephant. Where was that in? Like, I forget Singapore. It's always Zimbabwe with you know. I think it was like Singapore. It was a tourist attraction and the elephant, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: You could pay that money to wash an elephant. It's dunter, not a good attraction. Somebody said, I much.
Speaker 2: Prefer your your clown on the elephant's back.
Speaker 3: So yes, somebody said, up, kids like that stuff, bring them back to the circus. I'll never forget when I was bringing my kid to the the circus in downtown, remember, and all these people were holding signs of of like hurt elephant in my kids face.
Speaker 2: They go, you don't get that out of my kid's face. You're gonna be a hurt elephant. Oh, ruin it for kids. I used to be scared of the the guy shot out of the cannon. Really yeah, when I was really little, I was scared of the sound the cannon would make. I'm old enough now to admit that, yeah, that's true, and in retrospect that what a pussy eye was because that's the coolest part of the whole circus. That was fired, dude out of a cannon holding that back. I'm just I'm just telling you. I'm looking back and realizing now that was pretty pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 3: At six, somebody said said, I'm still sour about my phone getting stolen by a bunch of illegal Colombians at Rockville. You remember that ring they had going on, and thanks to Volushia, PD were taking care of business out there.
Speaker 2: You wonder where things radical movements like BWO spring from.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, yeah, I mean like this prime example, somebody said, put their heads in a box and send them back to Chile. Is BwOs still going? Yeah, bw's going. There'll be some BWO stickers, maybe koozies if we have any left out at out this Saturday evening.
Speaker 2: Have you flooded the zone with the stickers? Because I've noticed the self addressed stamped envelope request of slowan to a trickle.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you can. You can still send in your self addressed stamped envelope if you want to be WO sticker and you don't have one, but most people have them.
Speaker 2: But again, just send us those of you that are honorary enforcers, as the term has been coined by our buddy in pomp Beck mm hmm.
Speaker 3: The wo stickers send a self addressed stamped envelope. I'm gonna have some out this weekend at tavarious Saturday evening.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, what's the address? They just google it.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, are these people serious wasting court's time with blank and elephants?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they do, man, stick.
Speaker 3: All the stick, all these thieves and stuff in front of the court.
Speaker 2: Not an elephant. Do you know who? Dave Blunts is, singer six hundred pound wrap. Really he's getting ready to go on tour, which, uh okay, that's cool. He Dave says that he's gonna CrowdSurf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the tour is gonna be insane and I'm gonna, uh, I'm gonna CrowdSurf.
Speaker 2: Done this tour.
Speaker 4: I don't think you should do that, and they will hold me. But the thing is, bro, is you still gotta get caught.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get caught.
Speaker 4: Catch me, Bro, you might hurt yourself or Lord forbid, kill somebody.
Speaker 2: I know that they're gonna catch me.
Speaker 4: You have kids as fans. They're physically not capable.
Speaker 2: Of catching bro. I'm telling you it's gonna work, bro. He went on to say he don't. He doesn't have bitch ass fans. I put Dave's picture up for those of you who haven't seen Dave Bloods on our Facebook. He's gonna He's gonna CrowdSurf.
Speaker 3: I just clicked on the photo j j R. Facebook page. Like Patt said, he looks just think the movie Old School Winky or whatever that kid tiny or whatever that little black kid's name, the huge chubby black cat or fat black kid. Actually remember the one that he when they were doing the initiation where they tied a rope around his scroat and and had to hold a cinder blog and the kid that that one, the one that when he dropped it it went in the sewer.
Speaker 2: That does look like them. I want to show you that. I know you put it up, but yeah, truly looks like him, Dude, Doesn't it just look like somebody's just random head was photoshopped on top of a mountain.
Speaker 3: Yeah for that picture or like a beaanbag. Wow, Dave, I don't think you should be crowd surfing now. That something that she's coming to me.
Speaker 2: Like the red seat. Watch r r o's rock station m