Speaker 1: All right, we'll go on to go Sly podcast. Let's start with Raw. All right, Raw, you manched once for Saturday this week as the time I was Game third Pacify and if I'm wrong before Saturday, I mean a vandom may pay changes to the car. He appreciates the World Time Win Champion Priesting and Fastball Challengehip Bring Bald Champion Gunter. Snesday, we get us a chance of advantae O the Being Time by dream Manica last Monday, and that's Man appears to seber Master in South Amana on Saturday. This show was well titles The Man's HBO BUSI is too of course the show so it's good.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Before we talk about cook for a little Sugar. What happened on Boss my test meant to fear my six by painfull A, the care Call, Hit Uncle Eli, Prayer Wizing and things in Hand and Power and when return and Run Powder and ournsign Stu the Fish I started over a Punk Air pumped a dressing issue with someone class well asked, pumped the train for free that you'll still see timon then falls now Punk said, well he was the company falls into the joil like gap. But now the started back in time, but I started story to go back to the sidelines. My Marger defect pickup Oviivion the match pure physical guy to say this that the his guy Oblivion went into a tournament back with the bag off by Ben voluntary night waing on Nile. Then he walked out of promo as I attended to learn, turn the back and eat the crowd chat and the they sucks the rain boos there to speak because they're with the Rayment. I'll ever love rating the message repel drakes my paincroll out the head time to a tablet and he goes match lit market for pee was even taking out my sky setting right take out Driggers get the victory, Okay, I mean because of the main thing Tim gets made changes guns open the show, cut the proms because their offending day Ballad said he's possible contain the town sometimes by w walk out of the Roy Waiter main event then say he looked to look at the baller from Prounter. They hung out to a clubhouse with Scapel to day in priest balance not in level prompt and Priest Ryan attacked the group at the vega and the shot the beller guns took out priests Ballot take out and take our guns the health piece to hit the coud race eight times, hitting the other piece from Valot. He's changed man event to other versus Ballad versus the priests a dream match air later showing because of the spot size and so when Scotland cover only back time again leave people at the chamber turner. So the ritual blowers together at the do nothings between number and arranged by that reason, saying you have to take out Thursday changing somebody touched both men. That's we Eli showed us at the promo dress pumps every roll and say so the coming funk respond to pump every time, talking to Royland sne. Ultimately it's comment only everything else every day rons anywhere over the land last week, the two birthdays thus say and say punk. The russ ronsdance in business medal ands a and being tapped by the batch that these both appears made bachucauseame and ain't mister magati Saturday It's main event samely the man blindside the technic, the text break up the situation. Now we gonna sa w is trying to go out for Saturdays. May event he or playing and make a cool car changing quiet since price ballt got the deep long line issues this point the day it was matched necessary, it makes sense. But such a post man of Jesus canas hear that has been wrong about anything, say it's my old behaviors issue, true day situation as well. Yeah, that was row that was wrong. All right, Let's go straight to the dynamite review. All right, the giant hite review. Alright, wasn't this sweet dynamite which is coming uh ostly packed versus White Jay White custody customery. It's well spaight may versus Mina, but the one is well titled we go shaves the pretty King on Clover's conrade. Let's go pack mostly versus Cassa J. White with the coming episodes of pock mat the ring crowded down on white guns, but about usual, Mauritia, you don't cospine par Mont advantagement called coming one warning time on the attack he control. They start the ring and the basting champion reeling the match, and so I went to pot the ring times reserved and some long rough riders are the dominant from bring counts the outside on time that white wood turn tables and attack and he's getting the same treatment. C N beat, mos beat and patio attack. Nowhere a herring hangman sc started chainbow. So that's how our supposed responding hit a bay running page on daft group. The right title they matter arguing is teaming levels, supposed solid program our tabo, the most saga, the kiens our ideas, sothing sense with the straight am pace same page like mosses crew fast went my deep qualification uh huh we Upfisher to reach a point where the supercakes that effect of a standard clothes line uh hum. Casting oi risus and investment segment with the LP writers. Christians K gave her problem stands, questions, this disposure a tal situation, help throw up at a box to being down to the Quinn Savian sewed up, expand in spirit and taking them customer and the leading managed and classic bell ring Olfer hit a Spanish fly for two kill, call your caught up a car, start change, kick down cameras, get the affles on a different ways Castia. It's kind of power, expect choice and science, spread summer hat size things somemost extreme precisely it was great. You can't i manage your hearts. I'm like, oh, you know it's chief for something dopey this because Carls also picked up the wind Pia points showing battlers by whose he is, by his fishing the mess the more Darian chasing the baseball ba mm hmmm, SVIs both bias, fay faced contents hilarious and clover Coloraine and yes showing right and readA for colbde one in the month he went to j back well then Dyan ring Co apprehendshape and stopped and wait for a locked up from a taper that you home to think that destroyed the kick the ring. Later cold work were tied around wait tell him down a great germination because the show built up and he's holding back, so it was showing right ear memb could heal the boy chops the most match our back. That's the last few minutes, but likely really hit. The girls started ready on someone official check cold. The apron went on rolling like Creatle, cultivate Kle. Riley, you are showing a quick competition, Bennett. My team for the match. Riley was serious Oriana mister perfect in his generation, He's so good at everything. But going to Wayne and be on the railway's career is over. The way really can transition when water is always oppressed. The okay I sold super kicking ring sign when he was hit by a truck. Because anyway, Bertie King, you can see two mess out can take all you man. Body is allowed to be a ringsiight radomech's carter and if it's it's a mistablished a little bit soon Paraos either took down at Luck a high fight everything his gragedy tried the travel grated immediately, pro try dominate, I break it's the highest line combat and dropping that dirt plus but when one sided fight that made King like a beast had spelled turbacol Kings seems like he's picking ring answer here. He's sitting gun every gun against the when and the point and three points and everyone and figgures you're getting bood. It succeeded. Mm hmm dyea ly I call a problem calling on that fires ProAb Week's collision and gave an interview literally punched on the face till he was bleeding, showing that tot bother him in my area. Made sure this six man evat was a winners well time ship matching should RecA and your men and Lord of Mason's messed up for last punch of champs called off card trying to start working our legs. That's my master was trying to pay especially maybe they's so much that damage your legs turned to break see main control but break up from the fight back the chain at the window of the may day be able to get it with the Simons here a moment later, Shuggle trying to start a return gear. Crap, No, this is a great way in the showmot that bis time to take away other big focus the show, the focus on drabbed coldfee and see tunes oout in the event, I was penning constantly besketballs the night wasn't saying on week card if you lif you're squashed. My slightly fell into more focused shows. You see have you seen the stretches then? So what's the dream for being build special up? So just you a lot I haven't listening to and make us care about every story thankfully seeing Chris after that future it was the vision in Lesbion world. You feel equally important if you think one thing is see one thing to show make it a saver sins cons and yeah that was my daughters side died of my review? All right, let's go it, ring along it now. All right, it's a Ring About review now, Okay, Ring of Honor, Okay, Ring of Honor this week. This week we're in a comb This week on Ring of Honor, we go Athena, build it and part way advancing for for like for the qualifier Club Women's Cup thing. Well see you start off. We also feature a contract science Jericho and Gardona, head of Tattle of Her We got righteous taken on. We had the sun tex texas Tavian none and none in action. We see a title defense by our rage per chanpion Mark against Titavian and Nuja puts on ten chance to gradual Grizzles young veterans against my ex collection pat return of Madason Range versus Lee Johnston Rights and every Dubai. Mm hmm. This is show for a bottle show, so yeah for about, don't buy them on dilementory. So see what happens. Dina def your red Villa hers promo star her stuff, promo stuff. She starts from politic behavior, ask for me stay down. I could win the reminders the older dance away we had finals from so starting off the old the rings outside but stuff and da gotta starts paying bells to win the match. Fans in the tournament young owners to pay peier athletes. Young owners were making impressive lately, so eventually they double team tat team eventually Florid and basically the match ended when Man nfl so basically Jurney Man majorining and delivered double elbow total recall, get the winds stories for the basketball righteous bros And quitting him playing the minings, but get them the art tag titles. They called Dutch in the ball bull rope that Dusty gave him wasn't even Dutch. Julis fat and understood him for Dutch across the line in front be a double bull rope. Match masterinter Preen Allison k right up for running a tenage right tighten knockout Champion her last run right match back at all Rage Club at whatever anyway. Answer Ray asked, a great match up. My master Rain got the win when she hit a hurricane run on the top of because of her dry ron K got the pin. Match super fun. That's that's the dark order, join us in the back. It was the young veterans I should have so yeah. So it was the middle of glad dark everybody if the discipline their antics mm hmm, so yeah, set up g I V and Dark Order antics totally on the fiddy Johnson to y'all got the win, uh and basically yeah, so now we got two big man STERI and try down Leon left your help Johnston's feet leget tat team chance that the Young Rectress the MX collection the Rectress would beef for Dark Orders throwing the scars have to kiss and led to the strong title titles against For some reason, TV is there whatever, it was a tack team matchup GF fish manster If partaking the title. John TV was there, I o'kay could TV backstage per matter, Paul White drain us for the back around and jay Li Threw will be coming back to our rage your final battle Latha the Stantrist against title picture asked will be before wait answer White answer Katy Marshall Riots leave me a d that Litha might get a shot for he tho to ft White Maiden match write a battle Jayle do versus k T Marshall urge classic manage its classic match no one kids about. It was super fun and work to watch anyway, ring Tati Champion wrote Dustin and the Gabara and the title to feed Eric Dyllinger and Josh Crane. Yep, yeah, that was a great matchup. So after the match, the right after a call, yeah Texas won. Suddenly the righteous music hit. They ran down rap, Vincent grabbed the mic, got your back. I just rose Vince as the two probably want to see two fighting team fight. His final vice had decided they were observe it. Vincent ran down Dustin Poka Dot Joe called to grab a chair for a hasty exist ringabor pier champing and to feed Matt Champion. Okay, hedn't want to retire around that's up your title tavan stuff. So yeah, it was a great grapple battle mouch pure rules, three breaks, one close bush, that's no kivation. Yeah, a little recks and stuff. It was a pure rules match the match and it was a great matchup. And Tayay Marian wrapped TV and whole style hold Road Sports and Team in the Top Out. We got backstage at then talked about finding about then let's know she moved from by Folks on the international tour and let's case stopping to ask then about the early match up, so now it's official, then starts for a rare world chap out the battle Jargo card world title contract sighting at real the poet for about needs to play a contraver wrestling silent Yeah, because uh okay, yange hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, royal, Yeah, okay, it is a mixed some whi's water, Jacko.
Speaker 1: Said the jeror cool Dad, You mean this was a jerk essential.
Speaker 2: Problem, I'm sure. M m mmm hm.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't remer in my life.
Speaker 2: I don't hellut mm hmm mmm.
Speaker 1: Yess I was sorry. Oh my, this is anish a.
Speaker 2: Mixed time mascha a mixed time m hmm yeah, next s y.
Speaker 3: Mm angry, This isn't angry. Problems angry Yeah, contract.
Speaker 4: Track all there are problems, problems. Yeah, he was already, Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Understand, all right, all right, I forgot all right, we're back Charcoal. I don't lucky Dragon shot ring because going on, don't not have my job. There's no way at the top of him. So yeah, I don't have enough to shove. I don't call dragon bulls. This is completely fake about real clean well for ring Obana close trying to ring wars. How the biggest steak is magic life les Car don't need to proves as the best signs contract angrily Joe Guy's pen from s probably stepping on the ring now now wants to sign the paper basic paying crown over again, find sign stuck it through Javon Wills, he will Jon Tabo siptop ring over bell over the top of him. So ended honor. Well that was ring of honor. So yeah, let's good. Nice, you know. Let's smack down now, let's preview smack down now. Okay, smile down. Reviews coming up? Okay, you got a results review coming on with Cody for the Night before May Saturday's Made Event. I used to meet an event, us to be a champion defense Saturday Special Event. Coy rose back on the feet heading the Saturday Nights Made Event, the better of his strange friend of final spats off for the weekends, praying Ti Time Special who It's always headline Saturday Night Made Events sequel. There just to be a title match. August Bash Berlin findancettlement that smash the roads up back as gotten better off home Brawl. Rios says service services way interesting ways, so's to call it will be one on one where Netflix is the debut and the finals and NOO Women's Title tournament are set. New superstars Simers found them so before we will talk about that. Okay draw back down later. Laid out mines claim kick the US, The Problems have big singles campaigns twenty twenty twenty twenty five, y'all know you offer their place in j Cargell won half the Women's Tag Team Champions, Mitchard defeated Trenton and pin Fall and Hidden Soul Food. Mitch In advanced NAGO Women's US Title finals, and Rains challenged Solos one on one match, but Lula follow rolls netfooks put me here. On January sixth, broad Stony defeated Cameron Hayes by pinfall with a running Parcela Strongman was a Stris opponent. It's on Newsiety Alien, I need to face that Cola. I just called the catch a tap by Jacko Fla too postmatch andrede Apollos trying to rescue Knight, but we're laid out by the Bloodline because't you need to be a band of my pan fill to hidden them pretty or hurt transfer Ray and Jackson Child for w W Women's tazing titles next week.
Speaker 4: But this is.
Speaker 1: All right, always hold high ground heads and weekend. It's about that college time, my community compensation final concerting roads for saida I made event Rose after the ragular called biofi chat O rose friends and speak a championship restauran, fore casting him away as contain spending eventally called the terrible flot. I brought her before clearing American nightmare was from or interested? Does Rhodes chase that Owens saday Ti challenge blind time champ back stay ball into the fight one to bring security to read Rowards Olwens struck roads with us title security of straight roads, Roads always and are even champel interest refuts and when the time April almost should can't be defended groups wipes, but roads are agreeable meeting what's riveritized ma on me and draw. The rivals had chance, the deep deep fansy too were decided mad events say we got a paint number of running numbers balls closed this point. How two talented storyline tellers are Yeah, basically that was a sweek smeatdown next to that collision Now all right, ty for the collision review. Let's review. All right, alright, collision, let's get your show. They see Dargiella West went back to ask wise and doing more help fight off Donald Moss. He's all too second payer views and needs to be focusing one to call him class and Darby need someone just waiting back and that hear me there your car called the Beast bores by the name bitch Morris Conda tournament not to night. Will and I go diving. Jane here and that show him his cup call here it spoke with the life put back off you go out. Hare hits the super plastic strawberry. Little Jane go class. Jane blows the ring well as I moves the too care super buck. Willis pounce later daughter dogs b and was up to count James and past he hits back by James the finisher. Will turns into a pop up penfall win Reidal. Jane should be to respect the match. Widow takes to leave with Jane's alone the ring to go out. The lights come Massie and aggressive put Jane Dynes in the messy and so to the ramp because you're cotta defeated the past Mortars what I meant near Morts get in your phone one point of rep executive back condat tank both but man cham Beast got light a big old from the top of the phone. Net Breakers slam the dogs, rain Maker, pop up some joffer on your phone harms the top Road caught the jock kick the stuns. Mortes stood up. We kind of puff by the Rayley Maker for the wind tourst service sys McKinnon shawns and McKenzie is not a squad. She tour with pretty wins easily with a starn zero finished your move toy start the magathon magic goll she were getting saying this toy stunts all lead on contact Shik. Officially, every aready knew that don come from the best name. Mary challenge her as world time match at Wills and Toys, start and chop the thunder and Shavan you know action and Jervanie tough guy all Koomoo died the roast. She was that with her on his spatch outside conserve our will being Leo and I attached and take advantage to watch put the boost. The top five finishing adastionsup splash fund the ring. They are as the Probably Party Radio your World Taptain Champions. The Christiana to be thy Lynn Fanslke three area standleard server of the Fetisher for three can Dustin prople righteous headed a ring of the tack tile defense and around a bell In New York City Commander our runners and defeated that the xicalltch apire Athlete Command Run type rogue by outside punch or Josh Wentz decided to win the match is getting run a pols house in two weeks at wolves End Skates to shaper Houses booked on the car budget versus Ristco. Resco defeated Fletcher BLeague classic things look good fletchers about Risco Burke cast of the rings come right back to his almost stan Gyra So means up for your boat. Co driver for Risco full of us, Cut your diver, I'll break the sun of it out of it. A bar fills feet on the road. Third the pin roughies get go, turn up the tables both too cow school car hit a brain bust in your fall. Risco states, from top of my brain, cut driver, call all the pin, Mark goes up, boat colors changed, reponstracted, the cause of the bill didn't work, and Mark catching Dridgi for the wind So our castle will not gonna come to celebrate. Remark the death far sounded. The commander canter faster if you're laying the trap at t R. Death has attacked up here to cannect at ther go off the air. So yeah, that was collision of circles and folks. So yeah, that was an episode collision. There's no news this week, so this is Gastoi podcast. I'll see our next Sunday as usual. Bye bye