Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome back to the JPod Bonecast, Season eight, episode three.
Speaker 2: We got Caro Rico in studio. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: First of all, when I say studio, it's in the fucking cellar in the trap. And Carrie is definitely familiar with this. Uh you know this territory, no doubt, even signed the fucking old table, which is awesome. You know, this is great because we actually had my other friend Amanda Reid, who she was in our episode prior to this.
Speaker 2: She also went to Spowman as well.
Speaker 1: She had known me since like nineteen ninety three when we literally went to elementary school together. So she had been in this house when it started getting built and shit like that, and she had been in the cellar and she was just mind blown, like, oh my god, this place looks obviously looked very different to her, but this place definitely looks the same to you. Pretty much. Nothing has changed. You know, it still the party spot.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 1: You know, we got some good drinks tonight, but we definitely Yeah, this is long overdue. First of all, I've had plenty of people that have gone to high school with and Spelman on the podcast, and Kara is obviously my pleasure to introduce you to the Jpop Pecast.
Speaker 2: So what is going on?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello Grills Pickles.
Speaker 2: Yo, Grillo pickle. Yeah, we sipping on that pass blue ribbon collab right now. Dude.
Speaker 1: I tagged you guys and you hit me up in a fucking DM and said thank.
Speaker 2: You so much.
Speaker 1: So Yo, I shut you because I feel like you guys are literally you became the you were little guys and then you became the big guys, but you still remember like the little in the pond.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate that as well. So we got to shut you guys out. Oh yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you liked the pickle beer because I had fucked up and thought a friend of mine loved pickles, and for some reason, he doesn't love pickles.
Speaker 2: It was the opposite. He hates pickles, and.
Speaker 1: I bought that, so it was like very excited to show him and then he was just like, no, I'm probably not gonna touch down on like pickles.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, dude, you know, like a fucking pickle. Dude, Come on, everybody, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're gonna talk about pickles obviously on the podcast. But we're definitely gonna talk about some fucking eggs because we got some good ones.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dude, that's great. Love just flows. First of all, when do you think the last time was I seen you?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, it's past ten years? Right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I think one of the last things I saw you was a random fucking we went.
Speaker 2: To the quarry once.
Speaker 3: Oh, pads each other at the Pads game play off. That was a while ago, but that.
Speaker 5: Was we.
Speaker 2: Doug. Wait, I haven't seen you since then?
Speaker 1: I don't think so that means I haven't seen you since the fucking Celtics video.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, no, no, dude, it's not even in my fucking notes.
Speaker 2: I swear to god.
Speaker 1: I just literally when he said that to me, it just sparked in my head and I was like, wait, she goes to pass games. I'm like, was it her jest that felt at Celtics?
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 1: Yo, this is amazing audio for the podcast Holy Ship, guys.
Speaker 2: You don't even know.
Speaker 1: Oh for the listeners that don't even know. Oh yeah, seriously, First of all, you gotta tell me about that day because the video I saw was fucking hilarious, and I was just like, yo, that is like that's me, dude. I always do some goofball ship I fall on accident. I'm always clipping like I'm just wicked klutzy. That's like, you know, end of story. I'm tripping all my boots everything, dude. And when I seen that, I'm just like, oh man, like the embarrassment, like.
Speaker 2: Did you even get up?
Speaker 5: What did you think?
Speaker 2: When you're like, fuck, dude, well one.
Speaker 4: I was like, I hope my fucking ankle is not broken, and I hope I didn't.
Speaker 5: Spill these beers.
Speaker 4: I just paid forty dollars, but nothing broke.
Speaker 3: That's the huge part that matters, bro.
Speaker 1: I can't even admit how many times I replayed that I'm so sorry, and it gets like.
Speaker 4: It always gets brought up in like the randomst of days where people are like remember that time you fell down the fucking bleachers of the Southist. My mom has an Instagram posted.
Speaker 2: Me it's the fucking best video, dude. Oh man, that's right.
Speaker 4: And I'm in a highlighter of fucking yellow T shirt can be seen by everybody.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I just uh.
Speaker 4: I was dancing down the steps and then the next thing, you know, I was on the bleachers, but I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy just brought up.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I literally, I know that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Like I can't believe, you know, I it seems like I'm pretty organized when it comes to this ship, Like, I can't believe you just drop that all all my research is literally I'll just throw whatever's in my mind and be like, all right, we're gonna catch up and then we're gonna talk about what they're doing, you know, And not a shell of me thought like I was like, oh my god, I totally forgot I've seen her at that Pats game.
Speaker 2: And then I fucking see that video of her falling at the Celtics and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Man, it's not even It's a good thing. I don't get embarrassed.
Speaker 1: No, for real, dude, for real, that was like great because I even said I was like, dude, if that was me, like I would have just fucking died on spot.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have got up. I would have been like, fucking I'm gonna lay there and that beer is spilled all over me. The way you fucking go down is like crazy, dude. It literally looks like your a cl is just gone.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, oh, dude, what the fuck? Like, is she okay? Oh man?
Speaker 1: That is amazing dude. Yeah, so that's awesome. Like, you know, we got some viral guests on the podcast. This is fucking great. No, it is great. Another thing that we've done plenty of work on the podcast when it comes to is Bar Pizza, Bar Pizza heavily influenced shout out town Spot. I'm a huge town Spot and you know I also love is it the steak in the rice peeloff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh fucked yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: So it's very cool because you know, these people that I'm going to talk about, but Daniel Cronin, Austin Wilson, and Pat Conley during COVID. When I started up this podcast, it was on my season two, so it was kind of crazy. I kind of did this as a joke in season one, and I was just like, Hey, wouldn't it be funny if I reviewed these movies in the time that the song you could play the song get Low and it would end at the exact same time. So it's five minutes and thirty four seconds to be exact, And I literally the first episode, I did it, like I fucking review, we reviewed Batman. I believe a Batman came out. I remember Jimbo as a special guest. And the first season was very off the rails, you know, I didn't really know what I was doing. It was kind of just like my attempt at you know, seeing where this would go. You know, do I have enough people that would actually experiment with this? And I threw it up wait list and it fucking got huge, and I was very surprised. I was like, oh my god, a lot of people actually want to come on and just talk. And I'm like, this is actually really cool. Now I'm saying this, you know, six years later, and yeah, although it's very cool, a lot of those people didn't end up falling through, so it is all right. But the weight list itself is over one hundred people. That is nothing too. I mean, if anything, that's something to brag about. Like we got to shout out our fucking guests because even our recurring ones are always trying to get on the podcast, and I'm like, yo, I'm so sorry, Like I just want to get some of these people on here. That way you can move it along and We'll get you in whatever season we can get you in, you know, whether it's our Spinous when it comes to the October Mini Horror season or the Jpop bone Cast gaming, You'll be fucking in there. You can promote whatever you want, you know, it's all free promotions.
Speaker 2: So we love doing that.
Speaker 1: But one of the great things I love doing with that people that I've gone to Spelman with because you know, Carara, dude, me and you, I feel like before, like you were even fucking popular, cool, like we were fucking boys. Like I always knew you were a real one and like if anyone got someone out of their show. When I came to partying, it was definitely you, dude, Like, I feel like being around you, I had to not only like party more, but I also had to learn to be a gentleman more. Like it taught me a lot about myself because the whole time, I'm going through high school and I'm thinking, like, and this is me being single, because I remember I had a long term girlfriend during fucking eighth grade into ninth grade and all that shit. But tenth grade is like when we started partying and chilling and shit like that mad hard and you know, It taught me a lot about myself. You know, a lot of respect went into the decisions that I made going forward. You know, I realized, like, this isn't like a goal to like get the most girls or party with all these girls and hook up with them, you know, which are very cool because a lot of people were immature and stuff like that, and you know, I kind I just like took a back burner to that. Although I did like slet myself out in one year, I did it politely.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, I kind of just like yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly with a little more respect, but no, like I was saying, it definitely taught me a lot about myself.
Speaker 2: And I always always.
Speaker 1: Shut out the girls that I hung out with at Spilmenting because everybody was wicked fucking chill. I know all the time there was like drama going on betweenst each other, but like, fucking I feel like you always stood like clear that drama.
Speaker 2: So thanks, that's always fucking plausible as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never really run.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever been someone that's running like one specific circle and that's like across the board. I can remember all you know, all phases of school, elementary school, high school, like you know, friendly with everybody, friends with everybody. But I never really felt like I fit into one specific circle.
Speaker 3: I kind of had groups everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really still feel that way, and it's just kind of gotten even smaller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even with like upperclassmen, I feel like you're fucking partying with them. Hard dude, oh man, mad funny throwback. Actually, I remember one time we're upstairs in my bar and we're like taking pizzas. We're all like fucking just doing whatever. I don't even know at the time. We're drinking, but it's like me and you, Kelly all Stain, I had like pizza and I was just like doing mad pizza poses. I think like ky slab or something. Commenting on a picture was like, what is this freak?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Challenge?
Speaker 3: You remember, I justly the challenge.
Speaker 4: We used to have a ritual everything and watch the challenge upstairs, and your mom would make like strawberry jaggeries or something or whatever it was in that bar upstairs. But we would always watch the challenge, like when it came on TV, we were sitting there.
Speaker 3: Ready for it to go.
Speaker 1: That's when I realized getting older sucked because like as the years went on, like the crowd got less, and then I was just like, fun, did I get to work?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I can't stay up for the Shoallenge.
Speaker 3: I have to record it challenges like streaming it. I missed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fucking insane.
Speaker 3: But those are the times. I just said that.
Speaker 5: Those were the times when I was coming here and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, dude, we used to watch the challenge, like as I came on TV at like whatever time, like eight nine o'clock, like whatever was it thursdays out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was like Wednesday nights or Thursday nights. It's one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would sit here and we would watch it. We wait for it to come on and watch the lot. I know, dude, those are like the way simpler times.
Speaker 1: You know, even like the party scene that we were at the like Katie Shore's house and stuff, like I always felt it's crazy because I feel like they were very wild. Yeah, some wild, unsafe situations, but I always felt the safest for some reason. Like then they'd go to rocking parties and then be like what the fuck are you doing here?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: It was so weird because I'm like, dude, I should love this, and I did love it, don't get me wrong. Like took me a while to grow into my natural roots, but I was like, damn, dude, just gotta stop being a pussy and dive into the adventure.
Speaker 4: That's the thing though, like school somewhere where, Like I remember telling someone I never even knew what Abington was before.
Speaker 5: I went to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It wasn't in my realm of things, like on a weekly basis, like I played Stot youth sports like that type of stuff. I just you know, you know Bridgewater, you know Brockton, like whatever. But I didn't even know about Abington until I went to Spelman. Now now I lived two seconds from.
Speaker 2: There, and it's just like exactly.
Speaker 4: You know, some of my best friends like are around this area, and I would have never known any of these people unless I went to Spelman.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's so funny you say that, because like when I literally I went to Spowlman, like I thought Stoughton.
Speaker 2: Was like a fucking crazy far away Yeah, dude, I didn't know it was like right next to fucking Brockton. I'm like, what the fuck, dude, Like, how don't I know more Stoughton. You know.
Speaker 4: Now, I just bought a house and I lived fifteen minutes down the street from me.
Speaker 3: It's like I would have thought.
Speaker 4: I remember thinking, like, you know, on the other side, like where Katie lived, Rockland was like thirty five forty minutes and it's like, holy shit, now that's just like a casual drive. But before I went to Swilm and I didn't know about any of these places or any people.
Speaker 3: We've met so many people.
Speaker 1: That way, I know, I know, yeah, shut out all those motherfuckers. You know, they're all growing old and having kids and ship.
Speaker 2: There just saying that, just me and you.
Speaker 1: The same thing. Hey, we're checking a line. Time is gonna come and it's gonna be fucking so glorious. We just got a chill. That's why we're chilling hard right now. We're being smart. Yeah, not saying you guys aren't being smart. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: I love all his families.
Speaker 5: Out there in your pictures.
Speaker 2: M h exactly. All right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, going back to town Spot, my apologies, I know, I get off the rails.
Speaker 2: We had an episode with Dan coronin which is amazing.
Speaker 1: Actually we got investigated by the Boston Pizza Wars.
Speaker 2: It was a former group of Facebook.
Speaker 1: The reason why Dan got investigated was because he created this pizza called Fucking Hatties and he and lied instead. It had been around for X amount of years and it's one of the best self shore pizzas around. So this dude, Steve who an't ly he's actually the host of Fucking Wicked Bites Now shout out Steve.
Speaker 2: He was on the podcast as well, Steve Domato. When he found out about this, he was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And this was during COVID, so people were literally making pizzas from their house and that's selling them.
Speaker 2: So he's like, yo, this could be legit.
Speaker 1: So he met up with Dan in at Dirty Street and Dan gave him like the shittiest pizza he ever had, and he was like, listen, dude, I know you're fucking lying, Like you need to come out and tell the truth. And you know, if you want to, you know, do a better pizza and surprise me, go ahead and do it. So Dan made one stipulation and he said, listen, the only way I'll tell the truth to the pizza group is if I come out and do it on this dude's podcast that I know because me and Dan had reconnected.
Speaker 2: I didn't talk to Dan in a while.
Speaker 1: It had been a very long time, you know, after we graduated and stuff like that, and I was just excited to have him back in my life because, let me tell you something, hanging out with Dan Cronin is a different type of animal. You never know what you're gonna get yourself into, and it always ends up being fun no matter what it is like at first. He'll tell you something and I love you Dan, Like, I know you're gonna listen. You're probably not gonna listen to this, so I don't even know why I'm saying this, but yeah, he might, he might if you are listening. Dan, you always throw out some crazy fucking recommendations and we're always like, dude, you know, I don't know about that. Like it's like fucking seven thirty and you want to go to that brewery. Okay, whatever, dude, let's do it. And then we end up going and we have the best fucking time. So, Mike, I fucking love you. You always pushed me to my best, and you know, I hope I can get you.
Speaker 2: Back on the podcast. Dude. That's all they want.
Speaker 1: So he created a fucking theme song for the actual episode for Hatties. He created these boxes and he actually used my oven to cook this guy at pizza and he got a fucking good rating on the pizza, which was crazy. And then we had Steve on the podcast, which was awesome, but we talked extensively about about pizzas.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that.
Speaker 1: My friend Kyle too, his parents actually bought a pizza place called Boss Bar Pizza. They started it in Braintree then they ended up selling it. Yeah, it's really good. But no town Spy is so fucking up there obviously, Like there's this huge debate between like town Spot and Leadwood, Like people literally don't know what the fuck they're talking about online. I feel like everybody just goes to Linwood and that's it and that's their.
Speaker 2: Decision made up.
Speaker 1: But you've got a fucking venture, dude, Like it's not all about Lyndwood, dude.
Speaker 2: There are other fucking places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it's like the next town over, you know, and it's fucking dope eats, you know, Like we're saying, but both of them.
Speaker 4: Like that's the thing. I, oh, yeah, we fucking.
Speaker 3: But I still love.
Speaker 5: Like they know all day.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but like it's it's so weird. Like I feel like there's like such a weird crowd of people in the pizza community that are snobs when it comes to like bar pizza, and it's like if you're not Lindwood Pizza, they won't even fucking like they'll eat you once and that's it.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, oh no, you know, it didn't taste like their crust at all, And I'm just like, damn, dude, like it doesn't have to. Sometimes it tastes better.
Speaker 1: And this is the thing about Facebook groups, you know, it's like the fucking Facebook groups that alone says it all years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I feel you on that. I should have you know, so I love you.
Speaker 1: So you work at town Spa ten years this month? No ship, dude, that's it.
Speaker 2: Are they gonna like on you anyway or anything? He gets a recognition.
Speaker 5: Total okay twenty five years?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, no, no, I was.
Speaker 1: I was always wondering about that because I worked at like Hame Stopped for six years, so I was like, oh, hey, like you know, when my five year comes up, am I getting recognized? And like, are you fucking kidding me. Managers only get recognized at ten years. I'm like, oh, all right, shut up.
Speaker 3: There, everyone's been there thirty five years.
Speaker 1: So wow, but you're fucking slaying it. Yeah that's fucking huge, dude. I bet you see some fucking crowds like a Friday night must be insane, right, oh yeah, definitely characters, dude, no doubt this is a bar too, right, Yeah, that's fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Dude. That's also awesome. So you need like a bartender's license and ship. Yeah, wow, that's fucking great.
Speaker 3: But it's just a three year thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but yeah that's Look, you made yourself a drink, you can I know.
Speaker 2: No exactly, Like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, it always impresses me now because I'm like, damn, dude, like it's something I always wanted to do, go to bartending school and shit like that, and just like I could probably just watch it online these days, I don't just have a personality, yeah exactly, and knowing yeah, what what mixes and what doesn't you know exactly?
Speaker 2: But uh no.
Speaker 1: The real reason why I wanted to get you on here though, not to talk about pizza because I'm fucking getting hungry now, right, But literally, dude, I know for real, definitely, yeah, no, I'm still down on that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, we have this dog. What exactly do you do? Do you train? Do you house or yeah? What do you do with the dogs?
Speaker 5: Everything?
Speaker 2: Okay? Everything? Okay, all right, so it's everything.
Speaker 3: So I mainly do training.
Speaker 4: Okay, So now I do day school, pick the dogs from their houses, like train them during the day around other dogs, all that type of stuff. I do one on one training, like go to people's houses and work with them and their dogs. But the day school stuff, I pick up the dogs, bring them to locations or bring them to where I work out of the Countel room Stone Stot. But yeah, they they get to work around other dogs. I teach them stuff in the room with like the treadmills and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: We do, pack walks, pack hikes.
Speaker 4: I did boarding too, so I do boarding out of my house all that good stuff. And I just added grooming to the list too. You're a little bit of grooming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all right. So I've seen all these pictures on Instagram. But for the listeners and stuff, obviously, I want to explain. But yeah, no, what I've seen is so fucking impressive. Like I can totally picture you in this fucking role too, Like I feel like you were just a fucking dog mom. And it's like, you know, you talk about like these people having kids and shit like that, but dude, this is like, you're literally the dog mom.
Speaker 2: These are your fucking kids.
Speaker 1: You're still Yeah, exactly, you're fucking taking care of life.
Speaker 2: And you know exactly, No, I love it.
Speaker 1: Whenever I see dogs on treadmills, I fucking instantly love that too, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's beneficial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was crazy and that now I'm training it and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, and what is the name of your business again?
Speaker 3: Who's a good Egg?
Speaker 2: Who's a good Egg? That's right? I fucking love that, dude.
Speaker 3: So our government is ling.
Speaker 4: She does have a real name, okay, But it was an inside joke between me and my brother years and years ago, and then we realized, you know, after calling her egg Roll for a while, she would curl up. She's she's only like forty pounds and she's this little tiny thing, but she's all white. Should curl up into this ball when she slept, And one day we were just like whatever, hanging out and we're like, dude, she kind of does look like an egg though, Like and ever since Anna, it's just been everyone knows her his eggs. The best part about this so for me, is a lot of my clients that came like after, I've been doing this for like five years now, but a lot of my clients that came after, like even you know, I say, her government is Ellie, and she'll only here it when she's in trouble, but which isn't often because she does whatever the fuck she wants. But a lot of my clients that came after, if they ever hear me say Ellie, they have no idea.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck, No way she's talking.
Speaker 5: That's actually her name.
Speaker 4: So one of my clients is a vet tech and one of them is a manager at a vet hospital and I sent her I forward her some of like Egg's medical stuff, but it was under Ellie for insurance purposes. So she sends it back to me and she's like, wait, who's Ellie.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's.
Speaker 2: Actually the name.
Speaker 5: I'm like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my.
Speaker 4: She was like, I was so thrown off. I had no idea sent me the wrong paper or for what. Yeah, Like I had no idea. I thought you actually named your egg.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, wow, you know that's like me throwing out my ID and people see it's to Chino.
Speaker 3: Like exactly, they're like, wait what, yeah.
Speaker 5: I know exactly.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: So we prior on the podcast, we've had this guest on maybe h three other times, and it's going to be a fourth because we're actually doing our season finale this year con Tricks and Rhode Island, uh work, Rhode Islan. That's gonna be from twelve to six pm. We're gonna have the season eight live finale. So I'm gonna also, you know, not only be interviewing the vendors, but if anybody from the podcast wants to come, any listeners at past guests like that, it's gonna be free admission on me.
Speaker 2: Just let me know in advance. I'll buy your ticket and get in contact.
Speaker 1: It's in Warwick, Ord Island, and this is a double tree twelve eighty I believe, post Roads. So that's gonna be July twenty fifth. We're gonna wrap up this season. I'm gonna air that episode actually that August the next weekend, after which is August first, and yeah, one of the guests that is also going to be in attendance, I hope, at least I know he's always associated with this brand, so I'm excited. But his name is Damian Fernandez, and we've had him on the podcast, like I said, maybe three or four times, and he is always he's a man of many trades, as the podcast knows him. And you know, it started out with a simple transaction with me buying some Pokemon cards and trading him some Pokemon cards for money in a parking lot to literally becoming guests on my podcast and then finding out what he does and what he does is he literally does it all this dude.
Speaker 2: He lives in the Cape.
Speaker 1: He you know, houses dogs, he trains them, he creates them, all that. And you know, as far as we've talked to him since, we haven't caught up for maybe like a year a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Now, so I can't wait to see what he's up to now.
Speaker 1: But he had expanded his business all the way to like more animals, you know, snakes, things like that, so it's huge. I love talking to him, you know, I love talking dogs and he has an awesome dog yeah, a little German shepherd always comes on the podcast as well. It's fucking unbelievable. So I can't wait to see him. And that's why I love having you on because I'm like, dude, I love dog talk.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I should have brought dude chol. It should have brought egg dude. That would have been amazing. I know, I know. No, you're good. You're good.
Speaker 1: And this is very somber for the podcast because, like you know, one of the things me and Karen we're talking about prior to this was that how ridiculously hard it is to create a podcast, where when I started making a podcast, it was so simple, so simple, to the fact that where you guys know where you're getting. Every time I throw out a podcast with you guys, you guys know the quality I give you, uh, the type of content I give you, and there's no judgment because you know, it's all care fore, it's whatever the fuck we want to say.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not like, we don't.
Speaker 1: Get political or crazy or anything like that on the podcast. Sometimes you know, but not enough. And it's very it's always cool. It's always cool that you guys give me this pass and everything like that. So I always appreciate that as well. And yeah, no, I fucking love it. And this is amazing, like I said, being able to catch up with you and not only talk about that, but talk about the dogs because I had had a dog, and that's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: Was a somber thing. Was Diablo.
Speaker 1: He was obviously a guest of this podcast. We always heard him in the back barking and things like that. If it was between my dickhead neighbor, you know, leaf blowing and Diablo, like it would definitely come to Diablo barking for that contest, but you'd always hear him in the podcast, and I showed him out and these days it's Gabrielle and my niece, so it's like, hey, I can't complain. You know, life goes on, but we love our dogs. And Diablo was a good boy.
Speaker 2: You know. I love the name. Who's a good egg?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And by the way, I think that's very creative when talking eggs.
Speaker 2: Are there any bad eggs? By chance?
Speaker 1: Have you ever come across any dogs that you just haven't been able to train? You just can't get that, you know, type of.
Speaker 3: No bad eggs, No bad eggs? A little bit more difficult than the others. Except for a challenge.
Speaker 4: I'll never say no, but I will refer to someone elsewhere just how you said.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you just said that, so I can piggyback off that.
Speaker 4: No, of course, just how you said, like you know, there's no judgment and you say whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I show up to people's houses as exactly who.
Speaker 4: I am, and you know, like I have a fucking mouth on me, I'm exactly who I've always been.
Speaker 3: But that's how I trained dogs, and you know, I work with people too.
Speaker 4: I try not to work with as many people as I can, but you know, dogs over people. But you know, a huge part of my job is working with people because honestly, when it comes down to the training aspect, it's training the human to understand the dog, right, So that's a huge part of it that you know, That's where I've had to use, you know, the stuff that I've learned in school, like working with psych and learning psych and you know, just a lot of my personality, like how I love the mental health shit, Like I've had to learn how to talk to people and work through people. I know more about people in home life than I ever wanted to, because a lot of it plays.
Speaker 2: Into their dogs exactly.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of the problems, most of the ninety nine percent of the problems, I'll say, start in the home with your dog, like behavioral issues and stuff like that. But a lot of it's training the human to understand the dog because they.
Speaker 2: Don't speak our language exactly.
Speaker 3: So no, there's no bad eggs.
Speaker 4: But there are different dogs that you know, have different needs and are more difficult. But I will say, I show up as who I am, and if it's someone I don't feel is gonna vibe with me, and I have to censor myself too.
Speaker 3: Much and not swear or not, you know, just get to be who I am.
Speaker 4: I will tell them, you know, like I might not be the right trainer for you, and that's totally fine.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to refer you elsewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're getting exactly what you're looking at, and I'm happy to help if I can one if it's outside of my expertise because I'm still new to the game, you know, Like it's always everyone's always learning in any field you work in.
Speaker 3: There's always more to learn, right, And I do love that part about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But one thing is that I'm going to show up as like who I am, and I'm going to speak you know, I can. I can be professional and you know, put on the hat when I need to, same as bartending, but I have that creative license too, and both jobs that I do where I can just be myself and you know, have my personality involved. So if it's it's something I don't feel vibes with me and vice versa, I'll just you know, very respectfully kind of outsource somewhere else or somewhere else, like you know, there might be someone else.
Speaker 5: Better for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely. And this is the key to happiness.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, you're enjoying what you do.
Speaker 1: Like, there's so many people that I can say it's so rare, you know, like people that wake up every day and just hate what they do and they just keep going. Yeah. I mean I can even you know, I can confess at times, I'm always like Jesus Christ, like what did I sign myself up for?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's just the nature of the beasts, and you just move on. And there's something so cool about just seeing like, you know, the reaction of not the other people that you're making satisfied, but just overall the experience you're getting out of life. You know, you're just like meeting all these new people and learning all these new things. You know, and you with dogs like I always wonder, you know when it comes to training, like is it something you'd prefer like, oh, man, I kind of wish, like, you know, the homeowner was around that way they could see like, you know, this dog and how exactly you know you would want it to I guess train or you.
Speaker 2: Know, behavior, yeah, exactly, behave in front of them, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, like does that make it difficult at all that people aren't with you or is this just something that.
Speaker 4: So it's a lot different because it's you know, like when kids go to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, some.
Speaker 4: Kids act better. Most kids act better in school than they do at home.
Speaker 3: They come home and their assholes exactly or vice versa. But dogs are the same.
Speaker 4: So a lot of a lot of owners, like when I bring them back and they ask how they did or we do like a touch up session, they'll be like, my dog doesn't fucking listen to me the way they listen to you. I'm like, yeah, because it's it's all about rules and respect, right, And that's that's the shit that matters to me so much because everything I've learned up to this point, I've learned the hard way with the dogs. I mean life in general, but the dogs, you learn the hard way. So all the mistakes you made first you're like, Okay, I see where I went wrong. But the dogs always act so to speak better with me and with Ava than they do with their parents in a way, because it's it's about the relationship. That's why everything starts in the home. So they they learn what they can get away with inside the home, and they learn there's not a consequence. And when I say consequence, I don't mean like you know, it's a heavy handed correction. But they just know like my expectations and my rules when they're in my care versus when they go home. So they notice, Like dogs are very smart, they're very in tune. They know the difference. They know when they're in places and they can.
Speaker 5: Get away with bullshit and exactly.
Speaker 4: They'll try certain things with their parents. They won't, you know, they won't try with us. So you definitely notice a difference in terms of that stuff. But that's what I like too is seeing a dog figure it out, but really seeing the parents figure it out because they hand me the leash and they see how their dog acts immediately. And I can't tell you how many times I've heard like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: They never do that?
Speaker 3: And that makes me happy.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That right there is satisfactory, like I just alone that exactly, like knowing that you just made this life family like a hell of a lot easier. I know, It's like, dude, you're the one taking the burden off. Meanwhile you're like, you know, being burdened by everything.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's fucking amazing, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's just a part of service that you know, even myself, I love it really is. When is when did you really become satisfied with the whole?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, just realizing, Hey, I want to you know, train and take care of dogs and everything like that.
Speaker 4: I love this question because my answer is like Egg obviously kickstarted everything. That's why the business is named after her. If you know Egg and you've been around Egg for two seconds, you know that she's like a really special soul.
Speaker 3: We have the same birthday.
Speaker 4: So I got it from a shelter when I was living and brocked in the first time around, and I couldn't have dogs where I was, and I would go to the shelter periodically and just hang out with the dogs and stuff because that's what I love.
Speaker 3: I've always loved dogs. But I saw this dog.
Speaker 4: I brought my mom back the next day and we were like shit, and we fell in love with this dog.
Speaker 3: I was like, fuck, I'm going home with this dog.
Speaker 4: Dogs And I went back to my roommate Minch and I was like, you know, we still can't have dogs, right, I'm like, yeah, I know, but I'm definitely bringing this. So when I'm signing the paperwork for her, I noticed that her birthday is September sixth, and I went, oh my god, and I like dropped to the ground and like gave her a huge hog. And the lady behind the counter was like what. I'm like, we have the same birthday and she's like, no way. I'm like, yeah, we're full of September sixth.
Speaker 2: You got a scoop for me? Yeah, Like that's my soul.
Speaker 5: In a dog form.
Speaker 3: So she kicks started it.
Speaker 4: But Coda became the side that got me into the behavioral and like the training expect because I got Coda, she was essentially a COVID puppy, so I got her. She was born in twenty twenty. I got her in twenty twenty one. And she's my first shepherd too, so you know, I've been around a million dogs my whole life, but yeah, she was my first dog that I was like, oh, this is kind of a lethal weapon. I might be in over my head. So I started, you know, like I always followed dog stuff and like watch stuff online about training, but I've never actually worked under somebody in the terms of training. So when I saw how bad Coda was struggling, and I'm talking about like the simple stuff like going outside and like at the time, I lived on in an apartment off a main road, and like the cars going by, she would try and chomp the cars, leaves, rolling in the grass, all that stuff, like the normal life stuff. She was unsure of how to handle. And then she started being reactive to all of it, and I was like, fuck, I have a German shepherd that is now scared, and she's going to learn that her mouth and her bite is going to get a response, you know.
Speaker 3: So I was in over my head and I was like, all right, I gotta do something about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So she kind of got me into like really diving in which again I took psych and I learned about psych abnormal psych childhood's like I did take animal psychology too, but the behavioral side and actually understanding, you know, how a dog's like central nervous system works, like all of that type of stuff, how they respond and how they understand stimuli and all of that scientific bullshit like that didn't come until I had CODA and learned the absolute hard way, because thank god, it never got to a point where I was, you know, having to oh shit, she'd bit someone her, you know, like I didn't get to that point, but it was leading up to that point.
Speaker 3: Was like I got to figure this out. I have to help this dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to help this dog live better because she's uncomfortable. And again she's a shepherd, so she's gonna keep being uncomfortable and she learns like.
Speaker 3: Oh I can actually bite the fuck out of someone, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's that's what got the training side done. And then I worked under a bunch of people and I just fell in love with it, and I was like, this is actually really cool seeing like the science behind how to help a dog understand and figure it out. And now I and it's weird because I say all the time, I'm like, I attract chaos in all walks of life. But for some reason, aside from the fact that I have the shepherds now, so shepherd people feel inclined to, you know, be more comfortable with me because shepherds are really sensitive and you know, it's there's certain type of dogs, but anyways, it's it's one of those things that I feel like chaos and you know the quote problem dogs like you just asked about those type of cases find their way to me because of the fact that I.
Speaker 3: Have German Shepherds.
Speaker 4: They're like a more difficult dog than just your average you know, I got super lucky with Egg any rescue dog, you you know, it's kind of a gamble.
Speaker 3: You don't know their history.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're going to be good or bad or anywhere in between. But yeah, the Shepherd's definitely got me really like into that world.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, that's what it's sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome too because our friend Damian, like I said on this podcast, he has a shepherd as well. Nah, and she's actually been on the podcast. We had our kicks and tricks. He was walking around, but yeah, he's very good with her. It's insane.
Speaker 2: You know. I love it because you know, I always got the.
Speaker 1: Stigma when we're growing up, you know, always stay away from piples and shepherds, and growing up I always had pipples. So my family wasn't like that, but I had friends that were always like that. You know, they would be like very cautious towards my dogs. And I couldn't blame him because I mean, Yo, this is funny. I've definitely brought this up on the podcast too. I've had a traumatic training experience when we got Diablo. My sister had got Diablo. She pretty much rescued him. It was like my grandmother describes it as a crackhouse they got him from. And my sister just got you know, somehow it's paid this guy some money and got this piple. So she brought home and you know, God love my sister. By the way, we love Danielle, Yeah, shot out daniel shouting. Gabrielle herd daughter too. I love my niece so much, who loves blue by the way pun intended. So yeah, this fucking dog Diablo. We love Diablo, but you know, it comes home. And then now we're we're like, all right, we have this brand new, beautiful piple. We got to get a trained, right. So Danielle does the research and we go to this guy. And this guy is very, very aggressive right off the bat.
Speaker 2: When we get to his place.
Speaker 1: He has a bunch of cane corsos and top dogs like shepherds and things like that in cages. And I get it, you know, I totally get it, but it was just the way we're walking into his gradge I just had this weird, eerie feeling. And then we got out to his sand pit in his backyard and we started training with Diablo, and he said, okay, you know, this is family day. I want to get you guys a queen and what Diablo has been learning and stuff, and I want you guys to physically take care of Diablo and you know, handle him if he needs to be handled.
Speaker 2: So my mom is like, you know, already on the fence about this all.
Speaker 1: And she's like, okay, you know, what are you gonna possibly have to do? And my dad is like, you know, no, we all got to fucking do this. Just man up and listen to this guy. He's gonna train diablow right, and he's gonna tell Diabo to listen to us. So I'm like, okay, So I go along with it, and my sister goes along with it, my mom goes along with it, and this guy tells us all about his process, and even listening to the guy, he's telling us how he got a dog to shit one time because he lit a you know, lighter under its ass and scare it so much by hanging it. So right off the bat, I'm just like, dude, this guy and he's a meathead. He looks like literally a fucking should, by the way, a meathead fucking should, And right off the bat, I'm just already like, dude, you know, what the fuck is this guy gonna have this too, Like, let's get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Let's just take out his dog and go home, you know, get someone else.
Speaker 1: So this guy, you know, has us grab the leash and he wants us to restrain Diablo and say, you know, like, good boy, bad boy, sit, you know all this stuff, while holding the leash very tight to his neck, and at one point we had to really fucking choke him, you know, and I'm talking choke him where he started yelping like the worst yelps.
Speaker 2: You've ever hear out of a dog.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ever hear those dog yelps because it sounds like a dog had just got hit by a car or something like that.
Speaker 2: It literally broke my heart to hear my dog like that.
Speaker 1: By the way, and the minute he fucking did that in front of all of us, my mom freaked out.
Speaker 2: Mom was like, nope, I'm not doing this.
Speaker 1: There's no way I'm gonna hold my dog down to where he's literally fucking like yelping like that. I looked at my dad and I'm saying, like, is this what we have to do right now?
Speaker 2: Like you serious?
Speaker 1: Because he's yelling at us before the saying, just like, listen to this fucking guy. He knows what he's doing, because we're assuming he knows what he's fucking doing, right, so we're listening to him.
Speaker 2: So I'm up.
Speaker 1: I'm the first person up, and I have to fucking do this, and I do it to where I hear the first yelp and I fucking freak out.
Speaker 2: I just let it go immediately.
Speaker 1: The many yelps and the guy fucking starts yelling at me, and he's like, no, you're supposed to hold onto it.
Speaker 2: Now, you're not showing dominance.
Speaker 1: Now you're literally giving the dog the dominance it needs to act like he can do anything in front of you. And my dad literally stopped it right there and he's like, you know what, fuck this. He's like, we're gonna fucking finish this.
Speaker 2: You can do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: We're not participating in any of this. And we ended up fucking leaving. We end up taking a dog. Actually, I don't know if you know Sam Craigmile, she went with that.
Speaker 2: I love Sam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she actually ended up working with Diablo and everything like that.
Speaker 3: That was amazing, But so I didn't know that that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, she's amazing, No she Yeah, she ended up We ended up bringing Diablo to her. But the first time, you know, Danel obviously fucked up and we went to this guy and it was I'll never honestly, I don't even want to be in the room, like when a dog is being trained like that.
Speaker 2: It was so insane.
Speaker 1: This guy was so aggressive and I was just like Holy fuck, this is not right, like at all.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: There's so many different types of training out there, and like people always like, it's not just cut and dry, and that's why people ask, you know, what type of trainer are you? Like, compulsion based, pure positive, Like it's just it's those are categories and I get it, but there's just so many things that it's about training the dog in front of you, right. I've learned that the hard way because I've worked under a few people. Again, I'm still new in the field. Sam has fucking years and years and years, and she's one of my people. I wouldn't say like my mentors, but she's one of the girls that I'm always hitting up for advice and talking to, and you know, like she's one of.
Speaker 3: The people I go to for stuff like that.
Speaker 4: She's awesome, shut out a social dog squad, Oh yeah, but she she knows her shit. But there's different types of trainers in this field. And the problem with this field is that there's so much ego because people have Oh I've got ten twenty fifteen years in and that's great and I'm happy for them, but I can't tell you how many people have those type of experiences, they are turned off by it and then they.
Speaker 5: Get freaked out.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's why stuff like prong callers get a bad name because someone somewhere some day saw somebody use it and their dogs streamed like that and it was used the wrong way. Any tool, even a leash, can be abused the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, honestly, it was just the way the setting was too. Really, it just like made it like scary because like it was just like this dude in front of us, and he was just kind of like, you know, at the point it was almost like a cop like putting a knee on like someone's fucking neck, you know, like almost like an overkill. Like we get it, dude, you're the fucking man. You know, you're taking control of this dog. But at the same time, we don't want to see this, you know, like it's killing us.
Speaker 3: Where like it's not just about dominance.
Speaker 4: It's the thing like how he said to you, like, oh, you had to established dominance, Like there's rules, there's expectations and boundaries around what you need.
Speaker 3: To set with your dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I can understand that, but no, you don't need to go so heavy handed and most dogs are sensitive. Everybody gives pitch a bad name. A lot of dogs are sensitive. And the heavier that you go on a correction like that or whatever was going on in.
Speaker 5: That situation, yeap, the worst.
Speaker 4: You're like, you're damaging the relationship between the owner and the dogs. Oh, I know, and that's what you see the most of.
Speaker 1: One of the funniest running jokes in my at least my household, I should say, is when we were kids, we always had pipples growing up. I had three pipples throughout my lifetime here and I'm still going. We don't have any dogs right now currently, unfortunately, but I promise you when I do get my house I.
Speaker 2: Will have a beautiful dog.
Speaker 1: It's either gonna be a little frenchy a bulldog or a pit bull or definitely a ship.
Speaker 2: But yeah, one.
Speaker 1: Of the running jokes is every little kid that we've grown up with has always been allergic to pipples. Now almost all of those families have pipples, so it's like, damn dude, like, what are their allergies?
Speaker 2: Is go away? You know, fucking insane? Yeah exactly. So it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: You know, how do you do you get any new dogs, and like, how do you introduce them safely into the group, Like is that a process or it is?
Speaker 3: It's a good question too.
Speaker 4: I actually just got a handful of new clients, you know, like how.
Speaker 3: You brought up Salmon.
Speaker 4: I'm so there's a bunch of other people, Katrina and you know, my best friend and Nissa and Amanda. They all do the same thing, but we're all in different areas. We got different territories, but we all it's such a community and we all were together. But anyways, I just got a couple of new clients from my friend Katrina that dropped services on a certain days. People were looking elsewhere, you know, so she recommended me. She sent them my info and so on. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great part of it exactly.
Speaker 3: It makes me so happy. So I started working with those two dogs.
Speaker 4: But the way I'll introduce you know, them to a pack or see where they fit in, is I take them one on one. I'll pick them up from their house. I'll do usually like a neighborhood walk around there.
Speaker 2: You know what they're familiar with, the territory.
Speaker 3: Build a relationship with the dog.
Speaker 4: Then you know, introduce them to my my car and you know, the fucking dog will bele and the fun.
Speaker 5: But broke me and pick them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the shit. I love that.
Speaker 1: No, man, I can imagine, dude, like you're talking like, look, we're talking Sam, Dude, I've seen.
Speaker 2: I I forget. Oh no, I know exactly why.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Danielle had seen something that Sam had posted for free online and she was like, hey, come pick it up. And Danielle hit her up and then she was like, oh yeah, my brother lives in your ear. She can just grab it and everymone. I was super busy with work and I'm like, what the fuck, daniel I'm like, you want me to go grab this? And I was like, where do I have to grab this? And you was like, oh Sam Craig Miles. I'm like, oh Sam's'm like I haven't seen Sam forever. Fucking I'll do it. So I go there and I grab it and it was sick fucking She had this sickass Messinese sprinter. Yeah, and I was asking her all about it because I at the time I had Nissan you know, I do oil burner service and stuff like that, and I was like thinking, I'm like, oh man, I want to upgrade my van pretty soon.
Speaker 2: I actually just shout out for it. I got a twenty twenty six transit, but oh man, it is so nice.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she had a fucking beautiful van, and I'm just like, damn. I remember seeing her from like, you know, the beginning to now, and I'm like, oh my god, it it makes me so happy because Sam is such a great personam Like, it is so good. I love seeing where she is because she deserves all of it. You know, she really does.
Speaker 2: She knows what she's talking exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she knows yeh. She don't sugarcoat anything. She's so fucking honest too. She's the best. How important like day to day is your consistency when it comes to training? Hm, you know you must do you have like a type of schedule, I should say, or kind of.
Speaker 4: There's like a baseline, so Monday through Friday we do day school and okay, but one on one like training clients. When I work with the humans, that's like super up and down and just depends on what I got coming in. Yea.
Speaker 3: Honestly, a lot of people hate working in the winter.
Speaker 4: I work through the winter, so I cancel more in the summer when it's like those ninety three in humidity days and the doctor panting and.
Speaker 3: Dying before noon.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people hate you know, like today it's been pouring out, so people don't want to stand outside and train their dog no shit, But I'm outside training with their dogs. So it's like it depends on, you know, the season. You'll see a lot of the winter like inquiries go down because people don't want to be outside and training and make weather.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like the baseline schedule Monday.
Speaker 4: Through Friday and stuff, we work like around eight thirty in the morning until like roughly two yep, with like day school dogs in and out and kind of rotate dogs out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that. No, that's it's also awesome.
Speaker 1: What are some important things I guess I would say, you know that things that owners would do that I wouldn't say, like do, but they accidentally do that you kind of have to like reprimand them on or tell them like listen, you should you know, do it this way or don't.
Speaker 2: Do it that way. Have you ever had like a situation like that, I guess you know a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people just think letting their like kind of do whatever the fuck they want and run up to other.
Speaker 2: Dogs and saying, that's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the type of stuff that we'll all see in this industry of real ship. That's when you've been doing that for the first year of its life and now you're coming to us with all these issues.
Speaker 3: That makes sense why that happens.
Speaker 4: You know, Like I grew up not knowing because my mom, you know, she looks at even a leash as like, you know, a big deal for mind to create. Of course, so I grew up thinking that like it was like bad dog, throw it in the crate. That's not how I used crates at all. Now and it's like at this point comic goal.
Speaker 3: That that's how I got Yeah.
Speaker 4: But that's how we all kind of learn, and like it's it's totally changed. But a lot of people will just you know, get a dog and throw it on a leash, go for a walk, and you know, I don't expect anybody to understand like what's going on in the dog's brain and like pick up on those behavioral cues that I would, or that people in this industry would because they've seen it a million times. But a lot of people just get a dog toss on a leash, go for a walk, and they let them run up to other dogs and say hi. That is like the first way to set your dog up to fail. You know, not just in terms of your dog having to be the issue, but you don't know what other dog is coming up to. So if you're just letting you oh, no, he's friendly and running up to another dog, like space served off and you're like, hey, this happened.
Speaker 1: No, dude, I feel like that's literally all the fucking conversations you hear.
Speaker 2: You know, when you hear like a dog's actually.
Speaker 1: Nowhere, Yeah, exactly, actually didn't unfucking real.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's crazy the reps sometimes people get though, because I'm always like, damn, dude, Like I wonder, like, what the fuck the situation was exactly?
Speaker 2: Would you say, are treats always necessary?
Speaker 3: Not necessarily?
Speaker 2: That's a question, because I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Love it because everybody fucking exactly, Oh, your dog's only working for food.
Speaker 4: There's a ton of dogs aside from being stressed out and just rejecting food because they're you know, not in the mind to take treats and they're too stressed out.
Speaker 3: A lot of dogs just prefer toys.
Speaker 2: They don't care to Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: My dogs, you know, it's kind of split. Egg would fucking die for food. She would do anything, should fly a plane to get a piece of you know, a random crumb that was left ten years But a lot of dogs don't care about that way. Yeah, they want to work for you know, a tug toy, a ball, like affection. There's so many other things. So yes, I use treats while I'm working and food and like.
Speaker 3: That throughout the day.
Speaker 4: But a lot of stuff. It's not just streets. It's a lot of play one on one with dog.
Speaker 2: I love that, dude. That's fucking great.
Speaker 1: Oh man, dude, another fucking rememory, I threw out myself fucking Diablo. I always gave him fucking this little Lamb shop. He loved his little lamp shop. Lam Oh dude always and Walmart would always come up with him, like every fucking season.
Speaker 3: The Lambs are insane.
Speaker 2: Dude, he love Lamb Shop. And I catch him like sleeping with him. I'm like, dude, I got a fucking steal this pic right now.
Speaker 1: It's and he used to hate when I take pictures of him, like instantly, just no I just.
Speaker 4: Had this conversation Tuesday when I dropped a dog off back at his house and I told his mom, because his mom he's an only child dog. His mom gets him like every type of Lamb and it's.
Speaker 5: A whole thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. But I said to her, I'm like, I'm telling you there's like cocaine and these. I will not be surprised if this is a commercial in ten years, like if you bought a lamb and you're entitled to compensation, like I swear to God. I swear to God because everything dogs it's the Lamby toys.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I literally my dog loved it so much. I was always so much. I was wondering.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, what I'm not around, like, is this thing hoping?
Speaker 3: Dude? He railed at home.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh man, dude, that is the craziest ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean, my dog gets so excited. This totally makes sense.
Speaker 1: That it's on a different level, though it really was, man Like, I literally it was the funny thing. Like I remember at one point, I was just like blowing money, just a blow money. I was like, why the am I even buying this right now, Like my dog is gonna choose this up in like a week or whatever and it's gonna look like ship and then we have to throw it out like the last one, you know. And I was like, oh, I can throw out the last one because is probably just.
Speaker 5: A day.
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 1: Is there any what is like the funniest thing you think you've seen happen so far?
Speaker 2: To take care anything? I can imagine.
Speaker 4: The lamb is a prominent conversation every week. I will tell you that. So I love that.
Speaker 5: Honestly.
Speaker 4: I just had that conversation Tuesday and I was like, I'm telling you this ship with these lambs because she's one of the ones that has the lamb, like the summer one with a she has a Halloween one with the hat and everything.
Speaker 2: Every single one, everyone everything.
Speaker 4: The lambs get me the most because I'll drop some off and they'll run right to the lamb and just start like sucking on the lamb when they get home. And I'm like, it's a great Like the lamb is wild. So you kind of just answered that question. You set me up to already answer that one. The Lamb's fucked up, Jack, You have no idea what you just brought up the lamb is insane.
Speaker 2: Don't even have that lamb just literally gets brought up.
Speaker 1: No, I fucking loved it, like literally chuck those fucking receipts, dude, I bought so many of those things. Oh this is actually we started this off as a pop culture podcast, so we do talk some movies and television. I'm sure with your time, you probably don't even have time to recommend any movies or TV that you've seen the last couple of months that are worth noting on the podcast.
Speaker 5: I did just.
Speaker 3: See those India one though, Oh Euphuria, well yeah, yeah that too.
Speaker 5: I just caught up actually.
Speaker 4: Know the one what fun what's it called the drama? I just saw that in the theaters.
Speaker 2: Ship I even't heard of this, damn no ships and dies in it. Yeah, yo, no way, it was good.
Speaker 3: It was it's about it.
Speaker 5: It's about a school shooter.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh hell yeah, all right, all right, yeah that's all right. Yeah, we watched the Crazy Shot on the pod.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, like, I you gotta watch it.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna talk about it.
Speaker 2: Watch it.
Speaker 3: It was it was like it was.
Speaker 2: Good seas streaming.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw it in theaters. Write that one down, you gotta see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the drama.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I did just catch up on How do you feel about Season three?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah, so it's not my favorite Wait up, yeah, it's funny. Ever really, I feel like we've talked about Euphoria on the podcast definitely, and I've told you guys my opinions, but I honestly I can't even tell you why the fuck I watch euphor you because it just gets so crazy and I'm just like, why the fun I'm watching this, you know, But and it is something to watch, and I guess in today's world, it literally is real life situations like this is probably what fucking goes down, you know. But at the same time, I'm just like, what the fuck am I doing watching this? Like I'm fucking thirty four years, you know, Like god, damn it, dude.
Speaker 2: You know, it's almost like watching The Challenge today.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fun, I'm not gonna be on the Challenge anymore, too fucking old dude. Literally, The worst thing about me is I always promise everybody that I would be on the Challenge podcast by like thirty and when that didn't happen, I was like, fuck, but yeah, thankfully they don't do like a new challenge is enough to have new people on. So I'm like, okay, that's my that's my cop out. Yeah, CET's definitely out there, you know, shout out ctshout out.
Speaker 2: That dude's my motherfucking dude.
Speaker 1: By the way, so like I was saying, pop culture podcast, that's jpe that you actually brought up movie recommendation on.
Speaker 2: Every podcast that we do. By the way, I know you don't.
Speaker 1: Know this because you know you're you're a guest, not today's podcast, but for the adviate listeners, we actually we're a podcast that we do a pop culture podcast. In the summer, I do a pre recorded podcast throughout March to I want to say July, which is actually correct. We do a pre recorded podcast that actually gives you ten episodes of season which would end in.
Speaker 2: August of that year.
Speaker 1: And on top of that japop podcast pop culture podcast, I give you guys the thirty one Days of which is our mini hard podcast.
Speaker 2: And this year we're actually doing Dexter, which is cool.
Speaker 1: This is a continuation of the first season at second season rather that I did at thirty one Days of So it's gonna be called the thirty one Days of Double Dexter, where we're gonna talk about the seasons onward from season eight to you know where we are now in resurrection, so you know, we got new Blood Riginal Sin Resurrection, so that's very cool.
Speaker 2: That's something to look forward to as well.
Speaker 1: But not only on top of that, we sometimes drop pre random episode when I am available due to my work schedule. When it comes to gaming, so we do have a gaming podcast that's a JPod Bonecast Gaming. You guys can check out exclusive gameplay on our Twitch. We don't do too much with that podcast, but like I said, it is at free random, so we like to drop those whenever we can.
Speaker 2: I give you guys like you know, gaming news and shit like that.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to this podcast, I really do love just having you know, old friends on the podcast, catching up, you know, seeing what they're up to, promote anything they can promote, because we love promotions. It's all about networking and getting to know people and what they do and you know, them meeting other people. So it's really cool to see all that connection. Now we've had so many connections on this podcast, like I said, we've been doing this for six years now, and the people that we met. I mean, dude, I met the fucking Blue Dino, fucking thunder Power Ranger.
Speaker 2: Like, if you told.
Speaker 1: Me I would have done that, like, you know, ten years ago, I'd be like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like that was probably my childhood dream.
Speaker 1: So shout out you guys always for listening, and shout out my guests always for fucking just coming with her all.
Speaker 2: This has been an amazing.
Speaker 1: Interview Carrera, Like, I don't know if you realize that, but you're just giving us so much behind the scenes when it comes to all of this that it is just fucking like, this is queer happiness.
Speaker 2: I love this so much. Some of the things that we do on all of our.
Speaker 1: Podcasts when it comes to the Jpop podcast, the seasonal podcasts in the summer, we give a digital download code out.
Speaker 2: So I will give a digital download code out.
Speaker 1: For the anti condom movie at the end of this episode. That's a new anti condom movie by the way, with Jack Black. So you're not going to get the iced tea or anything like that. I'm sorry, ice Cube, Jesus Christ. Two different dudes my apologies, but yeah, in closing, Cara, we got to shout some people out.
Speaker 2: Is there anything tell it?
Speaker 1: You know, are you taking on new clients or tell us how we can get in touch with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I am hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Check out the business instagram at Who's a good Egg underscore the hell has a handle already and that's why I had to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo, dude, I don't even want to tell you how many people said, like took j Bon with two wives and like, who the fun is using two wives?
Speaker 2: Dude? That's my fucking ships tatting on my ass.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm like, is tattered on my skin?
Speaker 5: Like you know?
Speaker 3: But now the new Game of Thrones character, I'm like, everyone's gonna be I'm so mad, like I just.
Speaker 1: Lost my shot another fucking pop culture reference. Holy fuck, you're gonna drop that bomb on us before to drop the episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, no, before they be in this. Wait, you watch Game of Thrones? Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch the newest season though, Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, watching like a prequel ship and ship like that, or.
Speaker 4: I watched How the Dragon Finish that, but I didn't watch the new one.
Speaker 3: But you know how many people hit me up, Like, dude, the new fucking exactly character's name is Egg. Are you kidding me? I'm like, dude, that I lost my ch to go viral.
Speaker 2: Yeah you really did.
Speaker 3: Everyone's going to have a cat named fucking Egg.
Speaker 2: I know. But yeh know, we get we get to shout out some people. Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and no, like I said, you know, shut up, all right, So that's Instagram.
Speaker 5: It's a good egg. Yeah, Instagram. I hate Facebook.
Speaker 2: I told you, of course, it is a.
Speaker 4: Business thing, but I really I'll get there one day. But I'm not there yet. I just don't want to commit to the face of course. But yeah, check out Instagram at who's a good egg?
Speaker 3: Underscore?
Speaker 4: I mean my Instagram My number has been the same for my whole life. So that's the best way to get in contact with me too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I love it.
Speaker 1: Seriously. This has been my pleasure. This has been amazing catching up and everything like that. I'm fucking stars.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy to be back in the right now. That's the first thing I said.
Speaker 2: When I walk down and I'm like classic.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I've slept in this corner. Well, yeah, I've cleaned up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, bro, oh my god, still, I know there is I love it that we're about this on the podcast right now, because I was trying to tell people are prom one time, like literally we had this crazy banger a prom and then the next morning we woke up and my dad was like, yeah, by the way, like your mother said, like your papa from fucking Indonesia is coming in at like ten o'clock, like you gotta row up, everybody and get out.
Speaker 2: And I'm like what dude, And.
Speaker 1: I'm literally everyone's still drunk, so fucking drunk, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, I have to drive people home. And I just remember driving home.
Speaker 1: Lindsay and Katie and I'm like, yeah, I'm so sorry. I gotta do this so early, you know. And at the same time, my girlfriend was at the house like sleeping. I'm like, god, damn it everywhere so dude, I literally had to put up all these hats one time, and I remember vacuuming underneath there, getting all the fucking cobwebs.
Speaker 2: All I seen was Bobby pins.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is insane. I'm like, you motherfuckers, dude. Yeah, ping pong balls just in every fucking corner. Yeah, this place is fucking hot. Now, that is awesome. I think you getting to the listeners seriously always putting up for my fucking antics.
Speaker 2: But again, thank you so much, Cara.
Speaker 1: This has been an amazing interview and I can't wait for this episode day here No, of course. So all you guys gotta do if you're listening is go to Sunny Pictures dot com, backslash m A redeem and typing this code. It's three nine b Q nine N four Q one g a x two x two nine.
Speaker 2: That's g.
Speaker 1: That's three nine b Q nine n Q four one g x two x two nine. All right, guys, if I could fucking say that three times, I'm sure it would, but I can't really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if you get that, you'll go see Onaconda and Shoddy. Guys again for listening. I'll see you in the next one. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 1: J Bone from the JPod Bondcast here to tell you about other ways that you can support your favorite podcast as well as this one, not by making any donations or anything to do with money, but simply just by sharing. You can share posts, you can like and subscribe. Go to our Spotify. We have social media JPod bone Cast on x Facebook, Instagram. You can also find our gaming podcasts, the JPod bone Cast Gaming on our Twitch.
Speaker 2: So all you guys got to do is just hit.
Speaker 1: Those little hearts, you know, maybe share one or two, and that is the best way.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's free advertisement for all of our podcasters out there, and it helps get the word and it shows that you guys are listening and you're willing to also help. And I appreciate all that you've done. Seriously, I could never ask more than my audience that I already ask if you guys. You guys are one of truly the best audiences. When I see those numbers, it always blows my mind that so many people are listening. So I always appreciate you guys, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. So please, those are just some little tips not only for this podcast, but any your other favorite podcasts as well. Thank you for listening
Speaker 2: At the acted pl