Speaker 1: Welcome. Just Squatching Holler.
Speaker 2: In the midst where the trees lean loop, Squatching Holler's gotta tail.
Speaker 1: The show wisps.
Speaker 2: Creep like a creature sprain out every shadows got a secret to grow?
Speaker 3: Monsters rise?
Speaker 4: Where the stories are told?
Speaker 1: Squatching Holler? Where the legends are born?
Speaker 3: Are they here? Are they gone? Who can say?
Speaker 2: In the hollow of the truth just slips way.
Speaker 5: Your footprints fade where the creek runs them a lantern sways.
Speaker 6: Let the search beak, rustling leaves, But there's no one near?
Speaker 7: Is it the wind or the beast?
Speaker 3: You fear? Everywhere goes question?
Speaker 5: Every Russell's a clue.
Speaker 7: Squatching hollis got its eye on you.
Speaker 3: Monsters stories are torn? Swatching how where the legends are born? Are they? Are they gone? Who can see?
Speaker 8: And now your hosts welcome you to Squatch and Hollow, Roger Williams and Amanda Stylist. Remember this podcast can be downloaded everywhere great podcasts are found. And now the show.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, can you hear me now? Yes?
Speaker 9: I can hear you now, Thank goodness.
Speaker 4: Were technical difficulties, sweating bullets like I can't help, I'm like I'm looking I don't know what to do, and I don't know how.
Speaker 9: To tell you what to do, and I'm lost to.
Speaker 1: Thank you figured out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good. Thank hey, thank you everybody for being here. Man show number fifty two. I know, right, it's crazy, y'all. Thanks for Amanda's been keeping up with the questions she has about thank you. Blake has about about fifteen or maybe or so in that.
Speaker 9: Area, a dozen or so that I've got from just the Facebook posts that you sent out, and uh, some of them are actually pretty intriguing. Some are silly, which is great because we said, hey, ask us anything. So that's what we're here for.
Speaker 4: That's right, And so to help Amanda out. If y'all have a question, you know, put it in all caps. I'll know how it goes. But you know, anything personal, not too personal, but you know, just anything you want to know or wondered. Uh, this is the show to do it, because it's it's a it's a celebration. And check out what I got for the conference coming up Saturday. They came in in time.
Speaker 9: So fancy'squatching holler mugs.
Speaker 4: Like it only took me three years to get one. Wendell had one long time telling me that, Hey, everybody in chat, thank y'all for the congress it. You know, when I started this, I went back and watched part of the first I actually deleted the very first one way back because it was terrible. It was just me talking in this green room and had no idea, you know, that we would get to meet so many people, and that's been the best part of it.
Speaker 9: That has been my favorite part for sure is meeting all the new people and people that have become friends through this, and the amount of knowledge that's been shared has just been amazing. That's definitely been my favorite part for sure.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dane. I you know, I forgot I was gonna say. I had about twelve things went through my head at one time.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, you're train of thought completely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, well, you know, it's it's been it's fun and oh, I know what I was gonna say. I hope, I really hope that we have helped along with us help y'all to maybe learn something or at least see a different side to things. And we try to layer the guests. I don't stick with one type of guest. I try to include everybody, men and women. It's just I want it to be all inclusive, so to speak. And I do, I do. I don't just well, I don't say that. I try to. I try to bring people on that can that can kind of teach or give us good ideas. And with you, I know, Amanda. I didn't expect this Amanda. People come by and visit her. Yeah, from the show.
Speaker 9: From the show, They're like, aren't you check from the show? Oh? Or you aren't you with the Rogers Coast or something like that with you and like, yep.
Speaker 4: That's me, that's me, And she said, and I'm jealous. She sends me pictures quite a bit like people she gets to meet, and she's in a perfect spot for it. It's and you know, Amanda's done. She's done presentations and uh at one conference and done some local stuff and I think that's her her strength. But I'm tickled that you get to do that and nobody's asked me yet. So I'm sitting her to al of my thumbs. But it all happen.
Speaker 9: Just wait. You probably have the conference coming up this weekend. You'll probably get plenty of questions hopefully.
Speaker 4: Then I probably I probably say oh too much.
Speaker 9: I'm not really part of us what we've said from the very beginning, nobody else but ourselves.
Speaker 4: Dank Blazer, thank you. I don't even know what the jewels are. I looked at it a little bit. It's kind of cool, but thank you Blazer. We appreciate that. Buddy.
Speaker 9: Here wa Rogers, Amanda's co host.
Speaker 4: Lolah yeah, and uh, I'm hold on a second, Chat's flying. I'm gonna put this one up. So I messed up about forty five minutes before the show and asked the Woodwalkers Chat was quatching holler Chat our personal chat if they had any good questions. They had a lot of great questions, but I can't repeat any of them.
Speaker 9: Got to save that for a night Owl's episode.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, they yeah, they got it was it's fun because we got fired up and the other two guys got on me still a little bit. And she I think she got out of voodoo dolls. So none of that, please, no, oh, Laurie. You know, I didn't know when I started this. Going into it, I had no idea what I was doing, so all I knew how to do was be me and I had people early on and not not spencering those guys. I had people that went to school for podcasting giving me pointers and said you can't do this, you're doing this, you can't do that. And then after the subscriptions started growing and surpassed their shows because of the people in chat, they're like, what's going on And I'm like, I don't know, I have no idea.
Speaker 9: Thank you, I've asked the same thing, and that my I just can use what my husband tells me all the time. He's like, just people just like you, you know, just just be yourself and those who don't like it can kick the curb. And those who do that means you found your tribe and like, you're right.
Speaker 4: And I think that's another thing that we care about all this, but you know we're not We don't get involved in the trolls. We have them every now and then, and our great aators, Yeah, I made our great moderators take care of that for us. And sometimes I'm a little quick, I'll get them and Gary he'll send me a message say well you got him before I could. But we want people to we had we had a country store. We had a store, a country store and a store and interstate And one thing I do know, if you allow people to come in to make the place uh, you know, drama and make people feel uneasy, they won't come back. So that was one of our rules at the store. You know, yeah, get that out of here so the other people can come in and do their business, get gas, whatever, and and and visit with you. And it's it's a it's a it's an atmosphere type of thing. So I kind of wanted to do do the same thing. And I think it's worked for the most part. And then you know, when I added Amanda and I always say this it and it got so much easier. But what I mean is it's stressful by yourself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's stressful with the two of us on board. I couldn't imagine it just by yourself there for a while.
Speaker 4: I know, I had to go. Something happened one night and I had to go for a few minutes, and man, it was like, oh wait a minute.
Speaker 9: I know I could. I completely like I Butcher, that's so bad.
Speaker 4: That was funny, though I don't know what to do. But what was funny That same thing happened to me when I was co hosting. I wouldn't it wasn't every show, but I was co hosting, and the guy that was doing the show would have to go to the bathroom and he wouldn't even say anything. He just leave us. And and I'm like, I don't even know get the guests. You know, I would try to do a little research if he give me enough heads up so I could ask questions. And I've been on I've been there, man. That's why I was laughing, because I knew I've been there. It's like a deer in the headlights and and you watch, yeah, and you have ten great questions, but all of a sudden you're on the spot and it's like, oh, but y'all, yeah, Amanda's starring questions here.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm sorry if I'm being all over the place. I also good jump a second ago, apparently we got a big storm rolling through. A big crack of thunder just went off. So here, I'll promise, I'll try to be back if the power don't go out.
Speaker 4: All right. Well, uh, that storm came just out to me two and a half three hours ago, so that's probably about about.
Speaker 9: Probably what's rolling through here. Man. I don't know how it has been for you, but we have had nothing but like just rain weather for weeks.
Speaker 4: Now it's off and on, yep, off and on.
Speaker 9: That summer showers is like literally every day.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, all right, so we we we took her Amanda took questions and put them in an email, and I'm gonna let her. We're gonna flip a coin to see who goes first. So these questions are for both of us, and so we'll just take turns answering first.
Speaker 9: All right, So let's see here do I'm scrolling through here? Well, here's the something we could one you can answer real quick. Larry asked, Yeah, thanks Michigan for entertainment purposes only here. Larry asked us, have y'all ever done any frequency testing in the woods? And I personally have not, but I know you Roger you talked about there in uh in Alabama. Not you, but Harley was there and y'all were testing the frequencies or radioactive something. I remind me what that was were testing that day.
Speaker 4: Well, we had Harley had brought an MF reader EMF that was it. Yeah, and the the his baseline in East Tennessee. I don't know what it is, but as soon as he turned it on and it it started, you know, the numbers kept going up and he's like, holy crap, So what is it? Uh? He said, this is right where we're at is double my baseline where I am, and and y'all he you know, usually he's in Scott Carpenter's old area and all that, and y'all know Scott had he had done the same thing, and that's probably where Hardy got that. But with with with the the frequencies, I've I've been trying to, uh, what I want to do because some of the people I know, I've done this. You know, some of your music and songs are in different frequencies, and I've been told that there's something there's certain ones they don't like. And I had some actually at the l b L. I had a little Bluetooth speaker and it was on July the fourth, so I don't know there was there was people everywhere that were camping and all. So we would stop and I would play and what I only had one response and it was after daylight and it was a wolf, So I don't know whether it irritated it. But that's something I definitely want to get into.
Speaker 9: But I agree. After y'all talked about that, I was like you know, has it never occurred to me? People use that all the time and other quote unquote paranormal investigations like ghosts and UFOs and stuff. Why not put that into some of the sasquatch research as well? And I mean imagine there's probably some other people out there who already have the idea.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Chris Chrishart, Chris Reinhart is heavy into that. I know.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 4: Like when Greg told his motorcycle story. We're on Woodwalker's the other day, and I did a quick search and found out that some of those motorcycles, you know, you hear it. This sounds loud, but it said yes, that they can emit under twenty hurts so infrasound. And I was thinking, well, I wonder if you know, if they can produce infrasound, surely they can hear it. And maybe that was it's just throwing stuff against the wall. Maybe that maybe that irritated it or it was who knows, but but you're not gonna find out unless you look. So that's something exactly long story short, that's something I want to get more into. I think I think.
Speaker 9: I do right, right, It's like maybe I do, Maybe I don't what are we willing to get into here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Then you come up here to the next question. So here's some here's some good groundbreakers. Or actually, this one I took from from YouTube. What is it about a dying rabbit call that seems to bring it in Bigfoot and even dog Man from some encounter stories we've all heard like, actually, that's a good question, and I'm not the hunter, so I'm going to take your pick your brain on that one.
Speaker 4: Roger. Well, if if I had to just throw an answer out when you know, we've we've used those in the past for hunting, and what it does is it brings in predators because any kind of injured animal is just that's that's an easy meal, right yeah, hung in a fence or something hitted on the road, and it's it's disabled a little bit. And so if if the predators are coming in their food, they could be food for the bigger predators. So anytime, anytime we've ever done that, we we have to watch like three sixty around us because the codi's and of course when we found out we have mountain lions and stuff, we actually started getting up in the truck at night in the bed I probably shouldn't say that. I don't know if that's legal, but uh, because it'll bring in the predators, and that might be part of it. It's like Greg, it's like a dinner.
Speaker 9: Greg says, it's like ringing the dinner bell. That was my thoughts as well. But again, I don't actually go out there and do that. So I wanted to let y'all answer that one.
Speaker 4: Well, you think about it, and how many times we've heard from all over the country big the Bigfoot and boogers whatever you wanna call them, taking advantage of a quick, easy meal, whether it be dumpsters or whatever and coming in and taking stuff out of the gardens so out of smokehouses back in the day. So that's probably part of it. I would think, yeah, don't mean it's true. But we had a we had old radio DJ back in Nashville back in the day. He said, don't mean it, don't mean it's true. It's just my opinion, but it ought to be yours.
Speaker 9: Here's another good question. The next good question here, This is from Robbie. He says, if if you Bigfoot approached you and clearly spoke and said we will teach you about us. But you have to stay with us for two weeks and live like we do. Would you be willing to do it.
Speaker 4: Your turn?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say yes, just because I'm just that curious about it. Becausean you'd have to live like they do, you know you'd be I mean yes, there would be the off the chance, the off chance that you'd end up on a four to one one and never come back, you know, depending on if they portaled you somewhere to the alternate dimension or whatever and you're never going to come back. So there is that risk. But part like ninety percent of you wants to say yes on that one.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, you know, hypothetically, if if they made contact and you're having a conversation, I would I would test test the first to say, look, I would do that. I'm going to do it, but I have to contact Heather and let her know where I'm going to be for two weeks because if I go missing, you're going to draw a lot of attention to this area and maybe you don't want that. So just kind of see what their thought process will be. That's fun. That's a really fun question.
Speaker 9: This is actually a really good question. Makes you think, and yeah, I would probably have to do the same thing. I'd have to be like, I gotta let Shamee know where I'm at first, because he's going to freak out where I am.
Speaker 4: And it would have to be like Diane, it had to be a lot of trust involved. But we sit here and say we're curious and we want to know these things. If that, if that hypothetical situation presented itself, you'd almost have to or or quit or quit doing this right, exactly right.
Speaker 9: All right, let's see on to the next one. What experience or experiences have you heard or experience yourself has stuck with you, moved you, or motivated you the most? And that's from our Katie g oh Man. That's definitely what I have to think on. Well, it's like I read all of these prior to this show, so okay, prep a little bit kind of think ahead. But now I'm like, I'm drawing a blank.
Speaker 4: I see y'all in Chad, I'm not going to respond to Patrick and Gray.
Speaker 9: So yeah, it's not trying to make us laugh.
Speaker 4: I thought about that too, and it has to be the first one. It had for me. It has to be the first one because in my mind at that age I knew, I thought, I knew what was out there. I spent you know, from seven or eight years old fishing and hunting and roaming the woods by myself. I feel like nothing ever compares to that first mind twist, And even though other things have been amazing since then, when when things happened, at least I knew they were real, and so it didn't have the It has an effect still, but not like the first one it had, you know. Uh Like Larry Porch, I love what he said on Sawdust Beasts that night they were interviewing me, and he said, so you had the roger five minutes before the big foot stepped out, and then you had the roger at five minutes after. And that's as true as it gets. It's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: I've heard you say that before on on other things, but it's so true. Like I said, the the the roger before and the roger after that. You can't put it into better words than that, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did, he Larry don't. Larry's kind of quiet, but when he speaks, when he comes up with some good ones.
Speaker 9: Oh man. So let's see next one here.
Speaker 4: And that would be good question for Heather because she's had everything by the siding. She's been on the ground when things are going crazy. So it's a good question.
Speaker 9: That could be a good one to ask. Ask Shane too, because as our friendly skeptic, he's like I would just curious about what their opinion's opinion would be.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, keep that question. That's a good one for guests.
Speaker 9: It is a good one for guests. Yeah, well, we'll just file that away here.
Speaker 4: Good job, k Yes, good job.
Speaker 9: There's some other good ones. I'm trying to comb through these here. Oh, so this one goes back to some of the frequency stuff. Rob asked, how do you feel blood types and lightning strikes affect having experiences or encounters? And I'm like you, I'm thinking that.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you didn't answer the last question.
Speaker 9: Which one the one about experiences? I was going I was going off of the same thing we do that first one. That was the one for me. I could go a little bit deeper into that, and yeah, you know, you grew up for me. I grew up hearing stories about this stuff my whole life, so it was a little bit different for me when I finally when I did have an experience with one. But I also didn't see it. I just heard it. And so once I started working at the Bigfoot Museum there and I started talking to other people, local people who were also experiencing that, it really brought it home to home for me that like, Okay, I wasn't crazy, you know, I always kind of had to filed in the back of my head that you know, maybe we just I was imagining it. You I try to how do you say, I'm like trying to play it off like you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: Happen, nor to explain it away.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it kind of explained it, explain it away, and you know that that that happened, that happened to us, even though I didn't have a visual sighting of it. And even the thing I call the bear skin red creature, I still don't know if that was Bigfoot. It possibly was, but I had so many other paranormal experiences in my life that I didn't know what it was. So it kind of it's the bill nowadays, now that I'm looking back on it.
Speaker 4: At this point, you're hoping it was a big Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you ain't wrong. There, you hate wrong, all right.
Speaker 4: We move on to the next one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So that was the blood types and lightning strikes. Yeah, how do you feel blood types and lightning strikes affect having experiences or encounters? And that's a really deep question, very science y question, and I think it probably look more, at least as far as the lightning strikes go, probably looking more into like how frequencies and stuff like that affect people, because I know we have our own natural frequencies, Like my phone that I'm holding here has its own you know, everything does.
Speaker 4: So the Earth.
Speaker 9: I'd be interesting the earth itself. Yeah, it would be interesting just to see the statistic if somebody has done that of what the frequency difference from a person before and after that's a lightning strike.
Speaker 4: That's really good now.
Speaker 9: And then of course then how that would pan over into Bigfoot or any other type of paranormal experiences or activities.
Speaker 4: There's so many things you could document, and you know, hardly anybody's doing it. But I know that this conversation. I've heard this story a few quite a few times. Greg when he first got together y'all that watch Woodwalkers, Uh have heard him talk about it. I think he was a Troy Allen and some other people. Forgive me for not remembering the names, but he was riding around with them and he said something about they were I am I getting struck by lightning and he had been struck by lightning, and like everybody there had been struck by lightning. And so even with the blood types, you you know, always tell people don't don't feel left out. Just trying to figure out why you're drawn to this too. But uh, the night that I've almost been struck several times, I've just been very fortunate. But the night, you know, after I started checking into my background and looking here at me and what why why does this happened to me? To me? Uh, because there's been some weird situations where uh it was just was it blind luck or you know, because there were other people there. I mean, why did why did they start screaming when Heather and I walk back, when there's been people you know, I don't know. So I just I think you remember when I said in chat or a nast chat, how many people here? Oh negative? And like lok Off, Yes, yeah, and you have a rare you have a rare er blood type, and you have a rare occurrence of lightning strike. Yet there's five people sitting in a vehicle that are Booker hunting ye, and and there the odds of five people coming together not knowing it and it happening. This is your speculation, but we know we only use a small percentage of our brain, and some some more than others. Hey, there's my mama. So y'all say, hey, the ms patsy uh but in Heather's here too. Thank y'all for being here. Thank you everybody for being here. But when you take you take lottery odds and defy the lottery odds. With situations like that, you almost have to think there's something to it, you know what I mean, it's we don't know what it is. But like with a lightning strike. My mom, My mom's been struck by lightning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she just posted said that lightning straight hurts.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you after I can tell you from her experience. After she got struck by lightning, there was nothing in that house we lived in. It felt. I mean, you go into houses and you know when it feels darker, but that house wasn't like that. After she got struck by lightning, she started seeing dark shadows and stuff moving into peripheral and she'd look over and wouldn't be there, and then y'all, her stereo in her computer room would come on by itself. I've seen it, do it now. I didn't see this, but she had two sewing machines at the top of the stairs and if you know, you have to really put pressure down on that pedal, you know, to get that thing to go. She so, yeah, you know, and you the other sewing machine came on by itself just above that other room. So she's had in her life, she's had We've had weird experiences together, paranormal. Both of us were right there and saw the same thing. But after that it seemed like it kind of cranked up. And now, so does does this stuff open that third eye a little bit? Because you know she's reading the Eathy Open Bible right now. She started a few months ago.
Speaker 9: That's right, I remember you talking about that now.
Speaker 4: So does it wake you up a little bit? Does it? So here's my question. That incident that happened to me two mondays ago. I'm not gonna tell it right here right now, but it made me think, are is this stuff always there? And just some of us can't see it and some of us can mm hm, you know, and maybe so. So the long story short, I feel like there's something to it and it needs to be looked at.
Speaker 9: I agree with you there for sure. That would definitely be some cool data of some sort to look into if it's ever if it ever comes about, Yeah, good question. So this isn't a question more for us, But I think this commenter might be just asking for information in general. So I'm gonna ask this one earlier on in the show, so maybe y'all in the chat can can help them out. Adam asks us, I'd like to hear about any research done in the Mississippi Delta, details on the booger that went to the church revival and where it happened at. Didn't Coombo research that? One question? So if anybody knows anything about that.
Speaker 4: I haven't. I heard a little bit about that. I don't know enough to comment on it, but I do know I'm not familiar with that. Jim, Jim, God wouldn't I know for sure's in Mississippi, and I think we may have a few more. But the the stories out of Mississippi, I mean especially southern Mississippi and then the northern part. I had talked to Cumbo and my son's stepdad was they were inheriting some some land over there. And I asked Greg first, and then I asked Cumbo and they're like, oh yeah, it's it's it's really boogery. So I'm sorry that I don't have any more information.
Speaker 9: But hopefully somebody who hears this can can help him out.
Speaker 4: But that's time. Next time we have Cumbo and we we can we can make a note to asking that what we got Northeast Mississippi. She froze up, Amanda. Can you hear me that lightning must have got her, y'all, And she's got the questions. I've got some questions, hold on technical difficulties. I hope she didn't struck. I heard thunder. I heard thunder through here. Let me let me boot her. And then so anyway, thank thank all y'all for the congratulations. It seems not real. Yeah, one hundred miles from uh Greg All right, let's see. So that was I want to wait for this one for Amanda to get back, if she comes back. Chad. Chad had some good ones. And hold on a second, our buddy Dale had a question. We said, anything right, so tell Boswell if we call an orange and orange. How come we don't call but now a yellow. I thought about that question and I made this. This is the number to Kreyella. They might be. They might be a little more have more expertise that I do. So thanks for the question, but I have no idea. So goofball. Uh let's see. So yes, see, when when you you're by yourself, it's tougher, I'm telling you, guys, But I thanks for being patient. Uh so we might get into chads, he said. First, all congratulations is happy for both of us. And the first one is kind of an easy and a tough one. No, Hillary, you cannot talk to my mama. Oh me. So Chad has some good questions. So number one, who has influenced your understanding of boogers the most? And what did you learn from them? There are so so many people that have helped me, and I don't know why. Maybe because I sincerely want to learn and I ask questions. And but you know, number one has to be Combo. I know I'm on a spot, Elizabeth. And the reason I bring him up number one is because there are questions that I have sometimes, just like this past week, that he had so much great insight on and it made things make sense to me. Uh you know you every everybody in Chat pretty much has contributed. And then I have to throw MK Davis in because y'all, you know, back before all these shows and and I was interviewing people and I didn't I couldn't have anybody to talk to, people like him, m K Davis and Thinker Thunker, those guys. I really like the way they break down film. Are they always right? Maybe not, but the breakdown of the muscles. I know. I know how the anatomy works. And when you see certain things like when Patty's foot h hissed the ground and you can see that shockwave. I've seen that on athletes when I coach football. I've watched them working out, watch them jump off boxes, and we filmed and all that, so I kind of I know how that is. And and just bringing out these she might be back, y'all, so well, I'm back, Hey, so take me out. I know I heard thundered about a minute or so before that, So I'm on a question number one from Chad and I was kind of wrapping that up there. It's it's hard to say one person because I can say Greg and Spencer and Misty and you know, even my son when we're out in the field and we're doing things and his his recognition of sounds. You know, I can't just give one person credit, but if I had to say number one, it had to be Cumbo. And I think a lot of people would agree with that because Kuombo will talk to anybody pretty much. And y'all, he's gonna be at the mcmimal conference, so if you're sincere about learning, you know, he'll talk to you. I got adopted into the group.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if I had to choose somebody, I know it's again sounds cliche, but it would have to be David from the museum. You know, when I first started there, I was I worked with him every day before we ended up the museum grew and got more staff. So just listening to all the stories that he had taken in and watching how he would interact with people and work and get get information out of them, and how he would interview people and that kind of stuff, it was just really you know, it was it was just really cool to see and to watch. And one thing I hear him say all the time, which I now say I've borrowed it from him, is especially when it comes to these, uh you know, when people share experiences with you and stuff like that, look for the little details because those are actually the big pieces to the puzzles.
Speaker 4: And they may not know it exactly.
Speaker 9: They may I know, like just a tiny detail of like report I took the other day. Actually, we had a couple come in this week at the museum. They were from several years ago, but they were just sharing them with us. This week a guy had a bigfoot walk underneath his tree stand. Actually down there in the the deep in the Delta area that we were just talking about. I won't guess say exactly where, but anyway, it walked right underneath his tree stand. But what was so crazy about is that it didn't pay him no mind. It didn't look up at him, it didn't act like it smelled him, you know not. They just walked right on up underneath him, like it didn't even have a care in the world like it. But then you hear other people who talk about in that same wheelhouse that bigfoot knows right where they are. They're in their tree stand or you know, they're they're mad about it. You know, they're trying to pull them out of their tree stand and everything, and then you got this one guy who had one. It just walks right up underneath him, like it doesn't even carries there, right, So and just make one of those things that's the small details.
Speaker 4: Well you think about it. We talked to Chain Coursing and I've seen him with a climbing stand out there on the Olympic Peninsula and I was like, hey, yeah, this you got to get up over. But the thing about it, as a hunter, if you're checking your wind and you know what's going on, seat you think about put yourself in the place of a bigfoot. You know you're you're maybe your greatest threat might be humans. Maybe you don't want to come in contact where you're scanning. You're scanning, right, you're scanning. It's like us, we never started looking up in trees to we we've found out we had mountain lions and now we were ground and you know, trees. But some of the better encounters have been in tree stands, closer, the closer ones. And so I think them being up above the wind where they can't smell them, maybe both season or a full camo, and I think all that can could contribute to it, and maybe they're you know, checking where they're normally checking. They don't really how many humans do you see up in trees? I mean, how many humans do we see in trees? So if if you go hide for me, I'm probably not gonna look up at a tree at first. But anyway, Yeah, it's just uh, you know David David. I've only talked to him once for you know, briefly, and I've seen him on interviews and stuff. He seems like a really calm, chill guy.
Speaker 9: He is. He's a a He knows how to work, work with people, he knows how to talk to people and everything. And if I could just dig into the just the tiniest bit of knowledge that I know he's got squirreled up in that squirrel brain, is there's him and Koombo could probably share some amazing stuff if he could get it out of his head there Ye see Yeah. Question number two here, Uh, this is again from Chad. Has your opinion about Booger's changed over the years, And if so, how go ahead? Be first, I'm gonna say yea yes and no again. I'm gonna it was in a unique situation where I grew up with this kind of stuff all the time. You know, it was we talked about it normally, and it's actually more a I'm trying to think of how to put it into words, so I'm just gonna get real preachy for a second. So I grew up in the church, and you know, we grew up. You know again that you know, if Jesus is real, the devil is real, and all his minions and boogers not not boogers as in big football boogers, as in things that go bump at the night. All that stuff is very real too. So you know, you grow up, you become a teenager, you become a young adult, you get kind of in, you know, your your own hot headedness and ways of the world and trying that kind of stuff. And it actually took bigfoot in the subject matter to bring me back to my faith. And by doing that, it made me realize that all the stuff that I had heard about or thought about as a kid was told about. I've actually refound out that, oh my gosh, actually all that stuff kind of is real. There is links where they might be linked to the Nephilom and the watchers in the Bible based off of the DNA and all these other things and oh that explains a lot of the supernatural abilities that people say that they do have, and oh, they actually do have supernatural abilities. I wasn't just crazy. My family wasn't just crazy thinking that kind of stuff. You know that, Oh they're not they're just big monkeys out there in the woods that are gigantopithecus. No hate to anybody out there who who thinks that way. I think that's great and I actually think there's a lot of connection in some of that. But I don't know. That's kind of where I sit on it is. Yeah, I kind of fell away from it. It kind of came back and I'm like, okay, that there's actually and there's you know, all the information that we're sharing now out there. It's just out made my mind think.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing. The thing about it is the more you dig, the more questions that that comes. And I said this, this subject of bigfoot leads to other trees. It does, and it's something you might not forguide or not or not piece together. My I didn't know what to think about them because there was no information when in nineteen eighty five, you know, I told you all there was probably one or two books in the library, school library or even the local library that had a little bit on Nassy, a little bit on big Foot, a little bit on the you know, Bermuda triangle. Whatever. So wasn't I didn't know what to think about it. And Bruce, my first encounter, it was a mind twister because, you know, just like other people, this thing standing in front of me that's not supposed to be real, and here it is, and I you know, it lasted like thirty seconds give or take, and watching it walk the way it walked up this hill that I've walked up a bunch of times. You know, it's just it wasn't right. It it numbed me. I went in, went in, went in the house and didn't tell Rachel, didn't want to scare. But but as we've got into this, you know, even early on on YouTube and watching the breakdowns, I had no no idea of anything other than it's just like a big monkey or something. I mean, I know people to hear that, but that was my mindset. So when I started doing this, I had some people say you're gonna get into this? What camp are you? Are you woo or are you flesh and blood? I'm like, I have no idea what you're talking about. I really didn't. And and I've told guests, I've talked to guests later, I've sent them messages and said, you know, when you told me what you told me, I didn't understand it, how it fit into how it fit into the world. But the more I've learned about the world and nature and and and even you know, things in the Bible and and and like I didn't see exactly what Tracker said, but you know, we we've had all this stuff hit from us, and that's what it leads to. And I think that might be right. They don't want you digging into it because you start with bigfoot and then the next thing, you know, you're you know, talking to people from Australia about yahweh's say wherever you do. But but my opinion and understanding has been fluid for since twenty twenty and talking to people and and and actually having things happen to us. So agreed, I don't understand all of it, and I'll be the first one to tell you. And there's probably people in chat that understand tons more. And that's why it's great to get to talk to people and you know, but yes, I mine's changed, and the way I am I try to make things fit make sense. So the way I can make some things make sense is everything's on the table and until we can find this this link to link this together and then maybe this one is like putting a puzzle together. We talk about that all the time exactly, so you may be missing part of it. That's why you need to listen and talk. And you don't have to believe everything. Like I said, I had something happened to me two mondays ago that I don't even know if I want. I'll talk about it eventually, but you know, it makes you question yourself that so talking about these things, does it make you more aware and open minded to it? Or does it manifest I don't know if that's the same thing. So I struggle with it sometimes. But man, I'm telling you, since twenty twenty, it's been a roller coaster ride. Yeah, the Blaziers correct.
Speaker 9: Unless you know, yep.
Speaker 4: Oh, mama's pulling up some eat the open Bible. Let's you say, go ahead, you do it, you do it. I got, I got all right. According to the Theologians, the book for Enoch was left out because Enoch didn't write it, but Matthew, Martin Luther or John or example, that were not written by them. So leaving Enoch out doesn't make And y'all, she was sending me all kind of screenshots when she first started. But this stuff is eye opening. It's it is it if you now, I understand there are people that have maybe they have a pod or a family there, and they've interacted with them all their life. But if you go stayed over and and it's just like just you take a book for instance, that's been shot at a couple of times, he goes nocturnal, he doesn't trust, he's running at any little stick break. Well, if these things have been attacked or treated bad, then they may be a little more less loving. And you know what I mean. So I think, I think, I think we we can't because they are so intelligent. We can't put them in a box and say this is because I could act the same way for fifty five years and and do something out of character tomorrow because of some kind of pressure, because you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: So yeah, and just and people change over.
Speaker 4: The years, and maybe they can too, and you think, think about this, you know, if alpha male gets old like a line then gets pushed out and he's he's on his own. I would think he would probably be a little ornery.
Speaker 9: I would imagine so.
Speaker 4: But anyway, that's just speculation on my part. But a good question, Blackie, Chad.
Speaker 9: The next one, Let's see, what's one behavior you've observed that most people wouldn't expect? And I'm assuming he's talking about sasquatch behavior. Yeah, question, And uh, I don't know, because I haven't had multiple experiences with these things. But I will say that one thing I've learned as far as behavior goes, it's actually more about people because I interact with people on the daily when it comes to bigfooting, because I work at a bigfoot museum, tourist, traction, retail store. So it's crazy how we obviously have the believers in the knowers, but it's the skeptics and the people who are there for fun and make fun. It's amazing to watch how uncomfortable the subject matter can make them. You know, they feel like they gotta be all, you know, puffed out big chess, like all this stuff's blowning, and you're just like, why, what's the point, Why why act like are you yeah? Why are you, why are you here? And just in general, like what makes you think that there isn't stuff in this? And then they start going to oh, you know, they would have unfound a body and they would have unfound this, you know, there's not you know, they start going into all the the talking points or just other things the same. Yeah, exactly, it's so to me, it's just really fascinating the people behavior. And again that's just from in my weird personal observation and situation that's the word I'm looking for. Situations.
Speaker 4: It teaches, it teaches you, it reveals people. Uh you know people. Everybody hands handles stressful situations different, and everybody you know handles things that scare them different. I mean I remember being so scared as a kid because we were in the haunted house for a while. I couldn't watch scary movies. I didn't want any part of it. So I can see scary movies I've never liked some. Well, I can see the look on people fate on people's faces when we're talking about this stuff here locally around the family or whatever, and I can spot the one that scares and they're usually the one that tries to explain it away. Well, you know it could be this, and no, we have it on spectrogram. It's not that. What do you mean you have it on spectrum? Well, we measured and it's not. There's no way it could be that. Well it could be this. Well it can't be that either, because it's fact. The science says it's not. So when you start hitting them with that, they're like, so then it they move on to something else. But my I think my thing, uh, it has to be the intelligence factor and how they interact with certain people, how they can how they can be there one second and gone and you know, you take something, let's say a thousand pounds. If a bull walks away from you, you can hear him walking away from you. You know, Greg, we can name off a bunch of people. I've had things happen right in front of me in a daylight in the woods where other stuff had happened and I couldn't see what I was looking at. But but the ability to move several yards without being detected, just like the thermal footage that Joe and Pat caught, there was two things in that sixteen minute video that stunned to me. The old crap moment was when it ran off on two legs. But then you knew that it was pulling your attention away from the three that were up on the ridge and they ran the other way. That's intelligence, some kind of intelligence. The second thing it did was it put its hand over its face. You could see it put its hand over its face for a little while.
Speaker 9: The I was like, it's trying to distort it.
Speaker 4: Maybe who knows, and maybe it was. Maybe it was moving its mouth and communicating with the ones behind it. I didn't expect that, of course I didn't. I still don't know what they are, and there could be different kinds of them, and there could be things that make you make you think you're looking at a big foot or you're not.
Speaker 9: I mean, so, yeah, that's something else.
Speaker 4: That's so you.
Speaker 9: Just brought up. You just talked mentioned mentioned Greg, and somebody uh popped up this comment. I have a funny one here for a second. This is actually from the chat. He says, do you have the courage to sit out alone at the picnic table at the band cave in the dark? Absolutely not. I'll go ahead answer that one for me. What about you, Roger? That's a heck no. Written on paper.
Speaker 4: There ain't gonna do it. Do it can't make me No, Uh, I want to be close to the door, and you'll h and it's for good reason. I mean they can they can get up on you and you not know they're there until they either growl at you or throw a rock or scream or whatever. And yeah, I'm just and once you say how big there are you, you don't want to Now It's like snakes. If I can see a snake over there, I'm not scared of a snake over there. If I almost step on it, yeah that's a little different. But if I can see something, I can deal with it here. If I can't see it, I don't swim in lake water because I don't know what's under me. That's just my thing. I swim in the pool all day long, but I don't. I get in the ocean about waist deep max And uh, you might still might see me running from a jellyfish. But but yeah, no, I'm not doing that. So or number four, that looks like a good one.
Speaker 9: Oh number four. Yeah, let me pull that one up. Hang on a second.
Speaker 4: We just got a few more, y'all, and then we'll get to the chat one she's been saving them.
Speaker 9: Got we got seventeen here on the from the emails, and then we'll pop over to some of your chat questions because y'all got some good ones in there too. I definitely want to get to them. Let's see number four. If the government announced tomorrow that boogers are real, would you continue researching them? Why or why not? And my answer would be yes, because the fact that they say that they're real doesn't necessarily negate the fact of Okay, yeah, they're real, but we're still trying to learn about them. We're still trying to learn, you know, why do they do these things? Why do they build this, why do they build structures? How do they phase in and out where you can and can't see them? You know, all these different things. Just stating that they are real doesn't necessarily still answer all the other questions.
Speaker 4: But that's when the that's when the real work begins. I think, you know, in the way I am, I would like to know what some of these structures mean, because I just where we're at on the South end. I've seen past to it and started getting ideas what some of them may mean. Now, people who have been around in a long time and probably know a lot of this. But you know, here's another thing. If they if they come out and say they're real, they might outlaw the research. Yeah, you know some of these.
Speaker 9: They haven't done that. They haven't done that with the UFO or UAP stuff yet.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they had it, but they have they have suppressed some people true, you know what I mean that were here two years ago, they're not here anymore.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he ain't wrong.
Speaker 4: There the scientists that you know that was up to what fifteen or seventeen, So you know, I don't even think about that exactly.
Speaker 9: We'll just pop this up for a second.
Speaker 4: But I would keep up. Here's one reason I would keep doing what we're doing is because the people in chat, the people you know, going to the meet and great going and camping out, hanging out and just talking about life and being friends. So uh, that's just something something we do on the side. So yeah, Hillary, that's extreme suppression, right.
Speaker 9: Number five. What's the strongest piece of evidence that you've personally discovered?
Speaker 4: That's a toss up.
Speaker 9: Uh, that is kind of for me. It's because I'm trying to think it's like I haven't personally discovered anything. Yeah, I've put some pieces together and as far as stuff from the other people have put together, like you know, all the history and newspaper articles and stuff that I'm researching and studying. But uh, I myself personally, I don't know if I have done anything.
Speaker 4: Well, you've rediscovered old news articles, you rediscovered old information and helped us bring it to light that uh we wouldn't have seen so uh And like I said, that's part, that's part of this. Everybody's valuable with me. You know, I've found tracks four times and didn't cast anything, didn't have anything. I probably won't ever cast anything. But the audio. I've got two pieces of audio that have been you know, ah analyzed, and it's not anything that can be It can't be attributed to anything, you know that they have the data for. It's I think the footprints are the are the wildest one. It's like, Okay, you get the audio, you're right there with them, and that's that's that's the thing. But then then you have, Okay, there's a footprint here, and it's so many inches long, so many inches wide, and so many inches deep, and there ain't but one thing that can make those tracks, you know, So I don't even know which one to pick. My favorite is the audio because you can measure it. Yeah, but but there's nothing like finding a track.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's the one thing I still want to do, is I want to find like a good track. I found some stuff out hiking, but it's definitely very unconclusive, like could it be, could it not be? You know, but it's not like, oh my god, that's a big foot foot track. So that's what I want to have that experience.
Speaker 4: Well, and as you do this and talk to people and learn as part of the process, you'll start looking at other things in the woods and signs and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: So all right, the last question from Chad here is if you could ask a booger one question and get a truthful answer, what would it be?
Speaker 4: You go first?
Speaker 9: We go first?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 9: I was thinking about this one because I'm like, that's a good one. I've got it tied in my head between two questions, so I'm just gonna go ahead and say both of them. One would be who controls you? And the second would be why are some of you so hostile? And then some are so helpful to humans in some kind of kind of way.
Speaker 4: Like that TKB said, who's your daddy? Yeah, but that's that was a good answer. This is this of very tough question, Chad.
Speaker 9: I maybe not the one, but what's just one question you would want to ask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard because there would be there would be so many. Yeah, uh, I think I would want to know how to communicate. Can you teach me how to communicate? That's a good thing.
Speaker 9: Because if you communicate with them, then you can continue to ask them questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be mine because with with things we know about how they communicate, maybe you know, communicate with each other. I have a problem saying we know that, but I kind of do know from things I've talked to people about where the warning signs they give each other with the stick structures, stuff like that, And I would I would, I would want to understand that so I could I could read that puzzle. It would make sense to me. And like I said, if you if there's a certain one that that means stay out, then you respect that. Right now, we don't know, and we got a rock thrown at us because I think we stepped on the other side of one. But but I don't know that for sure. And I think if if if it could teach. If I asked it, could you teach me to communicate? Would probably have to be my number.
Speaker 9: One that that's actually a really good answer. I like that one. I'm taking through the comments here is make sure I got everything all right. So let's hop over here to some of the ones y'all asked in uh in the comments here, So thank y'all for waiting on us here. This has taken longer than I thought it would be. We've had some good questions.
Speaker 4: Yes, teasers that that popped into what are you what? Why? Why are you stealing my fish grease? I can't have nothing.
Speaker 9: I was going to ask a question about what the grease does to you, but then I too crude.
Speaker 4: Yeahs taco bell mess, That's.
Speaker 9: What I'm gonna say. Spencer asked seriously, how much has your thoughts on the subjects changed since both y'all went public started to talk to folks about Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: That's a good question, how much of your thoughts on the subject change? I didn't know what I was getting into as far as because it was so tough for a long time not having anybody to talk to you about it, and you know, people laughing if you did talk about it, but I had just enough people that responded like, I know what you're talking about. Now it's loosening me up to feel comfortable, and now it's the thoughts on the subject. I always realize, if you're setting in a stadium of one hundred thousand people at a college football game, that may be ten or twenty people that know about this. So even though we gather up and we we talk about this, and we have you know, one hundred people in chat, we're still a very small minority of people. And I just I just I went from so here's my answer. I went from not being able to talk about it so I wouldn't talk about it to now my attitudes and views have changed on just say it if they don't, I don't offended anymore, Like if somebody doesn't believe or whatever, that's that's not on me, because I've realized they are the uneducated ones and that we might be learning this stuff so when the time comes that we might can help those people.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that answers your question, but I was.
Speaker 9: Trying to think on that that myself, and I don't know if my thoughts on the subject matter or the subject matter of bigfoot is necessarily changed since God in public. But I'm kind of like you, My thoughts on people have definitely definitely changed. You have to already had very thin skin before this, So this has definitely been a big step, a big step, definitely something that's pushed me way way out of my comfort zone.
Speaker 4: So what made it?
Speaker 9: But in a good way, but in a good way.
Speaker 4: So what made you decide to start doing TikTok videos? Because that's where I've saw you? What what? How hard was that too? The first thing?
Speaker 9: The first one wasn't that hard because at first I wasn't putting my face out there. I was just making silly memes and things about bigfoot and bigfoot stuff, like you know, you could use like, you know, a SpongeBob template and throw some paranormal words up on there and something funny. But the one of the first ones that I actually put my face on there, which ended up being the one that blew up on me and went viral, that that one actually did take a little bit of courage. But I also I had already gotten used to by then, you know, having my face out there, from talking to people every day at my job and sharing my story and what knowledge, A little bit of knowledge I know publicly then, So it was kind of a different step then, and it was you said it was a little spooky, not gonna lie, and it's still as very spooky, Buckle. I'm actually having a little bit of a writer's block stage fright at the moment. No, I meant as far as TikTok goes.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, well, I mean that happens a lot, you know. Just but here's the thing, don't worry about that. Put out quality instead of quantity. Don't worry about the quantity.
Speaker 9: All right, Next question, doop's hang on as this is from Craig. As of now, how has your status in the bigfoot world affected or changed your perspective of bigfoot encounters or the population of them that kind of goes along with the one we just answered, are similar to it.
Speaker 4: I just to me, it's pretty simple. Seven years ago, I didn't have anybody talk to and nobody would talk to me. Now of tons of people probably like you, that want to discuss this, and it's hard. It's it's hard to two getting you know, get in contact with everybody. Yeah, uh, but but I do know there are other people that that that can live in the dream. He is living a dream. We talked talk about him later. Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate you.
Speaker 9: Ye, thanks everybody for stopping in and hanging out with us for sure. All right, let's see let me find him. Having to scroll through here because I've clicked on the sum this is a good one from from from River. When he popped in, he says, question, Roger and Amanda, have you guys had many paranormal experiences?
Speaker 4: Too many?
Speaker 9: Too many? Is right? Yes, way way too many. That's why for a while, there are all of my bigfoot stuff that happened to me. I just kind of filed it in the back of my head with everything else and didn't really think much of it as it being something special, different, unique, insert descriptive word there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you know, yeah, and everything. Hmm.
Speaker 9: I've seen everything from angels to ghosts to demons. I saw something that looked like a dire wolf once, uh, a pterodactyl looking thing, and honest to goodness, I know that's what it looked like. And people can call me crazy. I don't care. I know what I saw. Yeah, just all kinds of crazy. Paranormals. So if the only thing I haven't seen yet that I is a but I can't explain as a true UFO. I've seen something well, maybe that could be the plane. Maybe that could be but yeah, I haven't seen a good UFO, so that that would be cool to see.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you this, and I maybe can speak for Amanda. I've seen enough weird stuff that Bigfoot doesn't really scare you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: I agree, actually, which kind of goes into this next question. I was saving it for thanks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Martin, I want I won't say why, but everybody's in prayers Larry's way for family. So yeah, I've been been thinking about y'all, buddy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So Martin here asks is what do you think dog man are? Well, let's see, I'm trying to think of how to put it into words. I've never actually had to think of putting it in words before. Hart of me wants to say that they are their own thing, separate from sasquatch, But then there's other parts of me that think that they might be a different type, but that they have some that are so Canine in how they look, but then you also have some that are very sasquatch built as far as the body goes, you know, they have to regular straight human like legs, human type arms, but they just have this canine head on them. So I think that, in my opinion, I think that dog Man falls into the same camp as I would put a sasquatch. That they're metaphysical, that they are both physical and spiritual at the same time, that maybe they are physical beings that have abilities that puts them into the paranormal camp. They have abilities like telekinesis, they have abilities like mind speak, they have abilities like teleporting and things like that. So I don't know. That's, like I said to me, dog Man is still definitely its own enigma, for sure, and it's definitely picked up more speed here in the last couple of years thanks to the Internet and podcasts and stuff like.
Speaker 4: That, and having people you know very well that they've seen them.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm, exactly too close. Took up from comfort and it scares you. I learned a lot last week by accident, kind of short of and here's what I'll say. It's possible that there's, like you said, there's a couple of answers. You know, you go back and you you look at the stories and movies from way back about werewolves. You know what was it a person changing into one of these things or or these things just seen and it looked all like a man like walking onto your legs.
Speaker 4: You don't know how that happened? Should I say this? And there might be a possibility for entertainment purposes only that some may have been altered for like Bruce, you know he was in Chat earlier to be an asset. I'll just stuff out there for nefarious purposes.
Speaker 9: And I think some of the sasquatch and other cryptids could be in that that same category. I mean, they've been messed with for nefarious purposes. And we'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: And there's and people that hear this say, oh, that don't know that. You know people don't do that. Well, no, you go back and look in the World World Wars era, and everybody was trying to get an advantage, and look at some of the terrible things that were done to animals to try to get in you know, advantages. I can't I can't get into.
Speaker 9: Yeah. In fact, here I was actually gonna mention that you talked about there's a Saint Christopher was a dog man. He is a they had a sinuscephaly they called him in the old olden days there. So that's a that's another rabbit hole to go down to as well.
Speaker 4: Michigan. Thank you. You're not gonna have enough dip money.
Speaker 9: Can't have none of that now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, sir. We appreciate that how much. But you know, I hate to be all cryptic and everything, but in today's world, out in public, there's some things that, uh, if we're around a campfire, come up and ask me that same.
Speaker 9: Question, same exactly the same. Here.
Speaker 4: We got we gotta we gotta stay, we gotta say, we got to keep our channel going.
Speaker 9: Yeah exactly. We don't want to get dug demonetized or anything. It's not that please, uh, all the questions.
Speaker 4: And you know, this has been a this has been a a really I opened in wild Ride and from where I started on the first you know, like three years ago or something on the other small one, I think you have to keep your mind open to advance and to learn things. And it's everything about this is I did not expect from the friendships to the people. Look, y'all, I came. I came from watching YouTube just basically starting to show because somebody ticked me off, didn't know what I was doing. And I'm not I'm not saying this being whatever. I'm just gonna tell you, like, one day, my mind was blown. I was texting back and forth with m K. Davis Coombo called me, and then after we hung up, I'm talking to Doug Hicheck and I know, right like right now, right, And then then I talked to Greg and I'm Greg, don't I don't know what. I don't understand what's going on right now. Because with MK, I looked up to his work because it helped me deal with my issue of seeing this thing years ago. Because because you know, like you said earlier, you get to doubt yourself. Bobby, Oh my god, y'all, y'all gonna make y'all gonna make me tear up. I'm not used to that. I appreciate it, thank y'all. And that that I think it might have been a I want to say it was. It was a weekend, and while it was going on, I didn't think much about it. But after it was over, I'm like, what just happened? You know? You go, you go from not being able to talk about it to having friends that you looked up to, uh, and and that that helped you. That's why I thank them. Kay, you remember the show. I was like, at the end of the show, is I just want to thank you for doing all the work you've done and and and everything be could it really helped a lot of us? And you know, it kind of stunned me because he said, Wow, I don't think by anybody's ever said that. And I'm like, how can.
Speaker 9: Thank you, sir freaking MK Davis first?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And and you know, it's kind of like me.
Speaker 9: I've caught myself when I'm messaging people or asking them question, you know, after this show, and I'm like, I'll send you either you or Ashley a screenshot and I'm like, oh my god, I just have like an actual conversation with like breaking Ron moorehead. For goodness sake, this is my real life right now.
Speaker 4: And y'all it's uh, it's humbling.
Speaker 9: It is very humbling. Yes, in a good in a in a good way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I think I had no idea. I had no idea. I mean even even this, the fifty second the number of fifty two show here on I'm told you know, when Doug and I was talking, we were talking about this. I was like, well, there's some things you know, I would like to keep the way they are. And he said, Roger, I'm not gonna tell you you and Amanda what to talk about. I'm not gonna bug you do what you do. And I was like, wow, that's pretty cool. So and a lot of people, a lot of people from the old channel were scared that we were gonna change it up, but I made up my mind that we're gonna keep everything the same. And we appreciate y'all being here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if it wasn't for you guys and listening to us and picking our brains and keeping it going, we wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have any ambition to keep going.
Speaker 4: So thank y'all the interaction. I look forward to the guests, but Bruce, I don't even think I look forward to the guests, but I look forward to chat just as much. If you meet dog Man, who would you be your part? Thank you, Robbie. We'll probably see you Saturday.
Speaker 9: Be there, Amanda, No, unfortunately not. I have tried and tried, and unfortunately it's not gonna work out for me to to be able to make it.
Speaker 4: Oh, if you meet.
Speaker 9: Who would be my partner?
Speaker 4: Who would take with me?
Speaker 9: That's what That's what I was actually about to wait to interpret it. Probably there's only a combination of my husband, a couple of pew pews around my waist, and uh.
Speaker 4: Military and I'm a.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna bring you. I'm gonna bring you along. Roger, you're you're my partner in crime for this. You both neither one don't want nothing to do with dog Man, So I'm bringing you along for the ride.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna turn you down. Well, and I would I would say, just off the top of my head, Bruce one of them. Yeah, would have to be one of them.
Speaker 9: We're bringing you along.
Speaker 4: Uh, it would have to be Bruce and Koombo and somebody I can outrun there you go. I like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, bring Cuombo along please.
Speaker 4: Same with Baron Hunting.
Speaker 9: Catherine just asked a good question here. I just said, would either of you want to have a mind speak experience? I've thought about that, and again I'm I'm on the fence about that fifty to fifty Like part of me wants to say yes, I do, just because if it's a good experience, you know, well, but that part of me would be super freaky at the same time too, just like with any other paranormal experience, I would have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I know how Peyton was freaking out. And you know, we don't use the word mind speak, but he's hunting, laying on the ground about to take a shot, and here's all this thumping on the ground and shaking the ground, and he says that it was really weird, it said, he said, it wasn't like it was like a thought in my head, but it didn't say it said, don't shoot, I'm here, And that really messed with him. I mean, he said it didn't say don't shoot. One of them might be here, like it was his thought. It was don't shoot, I'm here. And I know how it messed with him a little bit. But he you know, he's seen some things with me not there that he can't explain, and he's heard things in the woods like voices. He never has said he thought it was a big foot or anything like that. But I have not had mine speak unless it was God talking to me or my guardian angel, where it wasn't really the voice it was. I couldn't continue what I was doing. And if I'd have continued what I was doing, or I hadn't paused for that five seconds or that thirty seconds, I wouldn't be here right now. So I recognize more. It was more feelings I might freak out. There was a quick story. There was a guy that lived down here. He's gone now, but he was drinking I don't have many quart blue ribbons that he was drinking today. And he was milking cows for this guy. And he quit cold turkey after he was he was in his sixties. He quit cold turkey just boom.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: We asked him one day, like, Jeene, what how did you do that? A lot of people tried to quit. He was in the milk barn by himself the evening part and he went to get a drink of one of the beers beers, and somebody said right behind him, you don't need that, put it down, and he said. He looked around. He said, I'll get the heck out of here. You get away from me. He said, I didn't know what it was. He said, Roger, I took a drink of that beer and it was the nastiest, most foul tasting anything you'd ever drink and he right then he said, this is a sign. And so what was funny? Years later we knew that, and we had a walking cooler and he was like country Country. He didn't know what was walking the cooler. And my mama, the one y'all saw in chat earlier, was inside the cooler putting stuff up. You load it from the back. Well, Jean bent down to get something. I can't remember what he was getting, and she deepened her voice. She said, hey, what are you doing? And and and Jean looked around like, oh, it's happening again. Oh no, I can't give up my milk. But he went, hey, how you He was looking around he thought it was happening again. Mama's mean. So but anyway, Amanda, Amanda's got storms all around her.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I got storms. And I was actually about to just notice. I noticed that everybody in chat's mentioning they're having some technical difficulties as well.
Speaker 4: So we can end it right here.
Speaker 9: This has been good.
Speaker 4: Well, uh what so Hillary Roger few and Ray Stevens met a mad burger? Would you save him? I'd have to save the booger. He's a buno. Ray Stevens mean y'all.
Speaker 9: I know. After you told me that, I was like what But then, like you said, they say, never meet, never meet your heroes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, see something else, y'all.
Speaker 9: Anyway, Yeah, we'll go ahead and cut it here, So don't know, this is this has been fun. I enjoyed this and it's been good to know to see what other people think about when it comes to this subject matter. So that was that was really good.
Speaker 4: And don't and you don't mean we're correct, It means that's that's no opinion today. It may change tomorrow. But while before we go the to Saturday This Saturday, nine am to six pm, Millner Recreation Center, Mcmnville, Tennessee. I usually don't advertise for people, but I do this because we go and it's a fun time and you'll you'll meet a lot of people in their chat. There are people coming from mini miles away and it's it's it's a good one because you you can go in and you can listen to people speak and you y'all, y'all know a lot of them. Or you can just mill around in a big area and just visit with us and we'll be I asked Randy to put us where we were last year. So you'll have Coombo and the speakers down that one wall. His table will be here, Greg, I know for sure's gonna be there with wood Walkers and Chad and Erica with a podcast podcast. We're gonna be there together, all the squatching hollered tables. So just come by and see us if you can, if you can't mean it, if you ever have to choose, this one is different because it's a cryptid con. So you might have people walking around dressed up is their favorite cryptid or whatever, and then you'll have different displays. You have paranormal boos and all that, and you talk to people. One of my favorite things last year was the lady with the quartz bowls.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I love that story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she had bigfoot pictures. Randy Brooks came to me and said, hey, you need to come over here, and she had her pictures laid out of some tracks you found at a cornfield and looked legit to me and so, y'all, you know, if you can come come hang out with us, we'll we'll be there early and I think it opens at nine. We'll I think we can go in at eight and set up and then people start, you know, kind of filing out there around four o'clock or so. But thank you, Hillary, thank everybody. Hey, miss Verbie, I got your shirt on. I had to wear it for the show.
Speaker 9: Oh that's where that one came from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, yep, I know.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately the other one she gave you, which I love. By the way, it doesn't work with our green screen.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Ms Erbie will be there handing out hugs y'all. Dollar piece, dollar, you get ten dollars, sing until can don't if you'll remember that movie over bro the world, I'm getting deliverous shall thank you, appreciate.
Speaker 9: Good night, Roger, thank you. This is a great, great one, guys. We'll see y'all in the next one.
Speaker 4: Right, y'all, have a great weekend.
Speaker 5: Down in the pines, where the water runs black, where the moss sangs low and the night leans back. The stores whispering about a shadow, tall, big feet moving where the moon light fall.
Speaker 6: Some say it be some said ghosts in the trees. Some say it trouble blowing in with the breeze. But around here, man, we know the call, or we just call them friends. The squatching howlerd.
Speaker 1: So lie that f and the cat tell sink in the.
Speaker 7: Night bird time, the copper heads fading here yorge the fall they ain't on and it ain't no no when the creek girl's cold and the shadows get taller, shat across the line in the squatting on.
Speaker 3: The well, legions.
Speaker 7: Wal' getting a brave man, fizzitor, But I mind your staff in the squatch, and how.
Speaker 2: Where goody tell me the stories about their thing in saut to ten foot high with the timber.
Speaker 7: Y'all red eyes burning like a summer's coat.
Speaker 3: Let the tracks big enough to swallow your sober.
Speaker 7: The old folks last saying, don't you fear Grid has been living here for hundreds of years.
Speaker 5: Treat them with respect.
Speaker 7: When the moon gets smaller, and they'll let you live in squatch and holler sold that fire.
Speaker 3: He'll let the swarm from roll. You can hear that.
Speaker 4: Beat straight down in your soul.
Speaker 2: If you hear the drum from the river Karl, that ain't no boat brot.
Speaker 7: Balking that lord little swam still in the crickets get salty yall alone, and the spot on the weather breyday ties in the fools off, father, get walking to that spot.
Speaker 4: Some say gods it old pine ridge.
Speaker 5: Some said he walks from bridge to bridge, warm things show. When the night comes down, something big still calls.
Speaker 4: It's grown so bank that fire.
Speaker 5: He let the night get peep at the willows whist while the cootsu creech.
Speaker 7: If you catch us glimpse.
Speaker 5: Through the midnight, holler, just now your head, don't scream, and hollered.
Speaker 7: The fuzzle while on string, And the legends getting taller.
Speaker 3: How whevery rons in squatching.
Speaker 7: Holly, We ain't scared, but we sure staying cautious down in the dock
Speaker 3: On that squatching holler,