Speaker 1: It's there till five think about KERCD Talks station. It is Monday, and a very happy one to you. And I was so pleased to see George Brownman was on the rundown this morning. And George is not alone in studio with George nurse practitioner Keith Tenfield. We're gonna be talking about George Brenneman's new program, Restore Wellness dot org. Well, it's actually George and Keith's new program. Restore Wellness dot Org is the website. It's all about wellness. George. You know, he's a retired engineer. He's got all kinds of props, innovation, electronic controls, artificial intelligence. He's been involved in community activity for more than a decade, been on my program many times about local issues. And this Restore Wellness dot org as a result of his personal pursuit for better health along with his wife. We'll get some details on that. Did a whole lot of research and then teamed up with Keith, who is a nurse practitioner. Started a journey in medicine, conventional and alternative therapies with a focus on being sensitive to all aspects of a paid experience. I guess everybody's different, so he wants to get back to natural modalities and this kind of sort of jobs perfectly timing wise with our FK Junior and welcome, gentlemen. It's great to have you both in studio. Thanks for showing up today. Thanks Brian. Glad to be here, and I appreciate the topic. I OURFK Junior is kind of an odd guy. I don't agree with everything he has to say. I'm glad there's a polio vaccine, for example, because I've seen rooms full of people in iron lungs before the dam polio vaccine came out, So I'm not a complete vaccine skeptic. Now. COVID nineteen and the problems with the mRNA vaccine and all that I see, I hear, I read about, I'm worried about it. It's kind of put everybody back on their heels when it comes to the concept of vaccines generally. But the thing that I really embraced about RFK Junior, and the fact that he's involved on some or may very well be involved on some level with the administration, is this focus on the food that we eat. Absolutely, and you know, I talked about it before and George, you have personal experience with the keto diet and when I decided to try to pursue that to deal with my cancer, because there are a lot of clinical trials and studies out there which show, you know, removing the excess sugar from your diet can starve the cancer. And of course that includes getting rid of the cars. Carbs convert to sugar. Fine, but when you start looking at food labeling and you start trying to find where sugars are, you come to this realization that all these I mean, there's so many editorves in literally everything, and this is a more recent societal phenomenon. I suppose we roll back the clock forty years, there wouldn't be all these you know.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that, it's only happening in the United States, so high fruit does cornsrup probably the evil of all evils that they've stuck in there that didn't happen anywhere else. And in the United States it's only happening because the government has corn subsidies that make the price cheaper. And it's more addictive than sugar, and it's cheaper than sugar. So that's why we're the only country that has that stuff in our foods. So much of what's happening, and the additives are the key. It's only happening here because our agencies, the ones that are supposed to protect us, most of their funding comes from the people they're trying to regulate. So pharmaceutical their industry controls the FDA and controls all of the processes to get the drugs onto the market. So you have this corruption. That was one of the things I think I've mentioned this before is that the corruption that goes on in the medical and food industry is just as bad as the corruption that goes on in the political industry, maybe even worse well.
Speaker 1: And pharmaceutical companies are interested in their bottom line, of course, and they create cures for symptoms. They they aren't interested in addressing the source of the symptom, which exactly, and we take this crap out of our food and maybe we wouldn't be dealing with the problems that require pharmacs to address. So we're also the only nation that uses seed oils the same way, so vegetable oil, canola, soybean, all of those things which the body doesn't know what to do with when you stick it in there, and they make everything worse. I think Keith will talk about the way it makes your body inflame. All of that stuff is a US only problem. Most places only use avocado and olive oil. Yeah we started or good old bacon grease. You I switched over to avocado. I make my own mayonnaise now, which is really simple. Really, That's one of the things I keep winning to do because it's chy. You can't find a bottle of mayonnaise that doesn't have soybean oil, and none of them. I made a batch a day before yesterday. You got one of those wand blenders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: You put to it, well, one egg, a cup of avocado oil, about a half a teaspoon of lemon juice, about a quarter to a half teaspoon of Dijon mustard, and I think that's it. Maybe it was a little of white wine vinegar two about the same amount as lemon juice. Put all that in a container where the wand blender is fits at the bottom of it, and you just turn it on one minute and you've got mayonnaise, period, and it's awesome. It tastes great. It's got nothing in it. But what I just mentioned all natural ingredients, including the primary source of the oil, avocado oil, and that's what we need to get to.
Speaker 2: And that's sort of where this restore wellness idea came from. Was that there COVID woke everybody up.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You suddenly realized how corrupt what was going on with like Fauci as far as pushing those mRNAs and the fact that COVID was only killing people over the age of seventy, but we're going to give these vaccines to five year olds. You know, it made everybody step back and say, what the heck's going on here? And when simultaneously with that two other things happen. There's a lot of new books out there talking about metabolic health, and there's a lot of new information coming out there because of RFK Junior and his challenges. Yeah, and so you had this nexus of all of this new information and the fact that COVID was waking everyone up, and so, like Nancy and I just started down this path of reading a ton of books and came to the conclusion, Hey, keto is the way to go, like you said, but we had tried keto before, back when it was called Atkins right, and the whole purpose was to lose weight. Well, Now, the purpose wasn't for us to lose weight. It was we don't want to get cancer. We don't want to get heart disease. You know, we're trying to get rid of inflammation, the fact that every bone in our body hurts when we move. And sure enough, if that's your motivation for changing your diet, you'll do it. We're as opposed to Okay, I want to lose twenty pounds, I'm going to go.
Speaker 3: On quto for five months.
Speaker 1: Well, well, and again, I don't know if keto's the end all be all, and it's not an easy diet to follow, but I did it for reason number one. I'm in this sort of pause between right maybe getting cancer therapy or treatments, traditional cancer therapy treatments, or trying a different path. And I was given sort of a pause. I could choose to go ahead with a protocol or take away and see approach, which is what I chose. And then I started doing all this research and finding all these studies on keto and its relationship to cancer. Now, I'll be the first person to admit I haven't seen any to talk about keto relating to limphoma, which is my cancer. So with hard tumors, breast cancers and brain tumors and other tumors. They've shown some really amazing, amazing results with these protocols, some of them which involve ivermectin and some others, but legitimate, sort of accepted in the medical community, peer reviewed scientific studies saying this might be the way to go. So that was motivation number one, and of course motivation number two. I got tired of being called fat by my relatives, so I was able to lose you basically ten pounds. It's stalled though right there, and now I'm sort of doing this hybrid. My wife is baking homemade bread now and it's impossible to say no to just one slice of bread. I mean, you got to have some carbs in your life. It makes life worth living, which is the hard part about keto because you're not supposed to eat.
Speaker 4: Carbs at all, you know, Brian, You know, I think one of the thing is that people look at keto as a diet, and I particularly like to look at it as a nutritional status. Like if you're going to bring food into your body, make it a nutritional source, something that has a high vitality to it. So your entire existence becomes more vital. And it's also more of like a cultural sense too. You you look around at certain people like say Cincinnati, and we might have a maybe a mild obesity problem in general, so we kind of accept overweight as a just a general thing. Where if you go to for instance, like Naples where my in laws live, they're all skinny down there. It's a different kind of culture, so they're eating different, exercising different, and we can't do just one thing. We can't just do a diet. We have to exercise, we have to move, we have to hydrate, and putting all that together makes a fantastic energetic self. And in that energetic self, you feel more motivated to even be healthier and go do things like pickleball and play and have an active lifestyle. It builds on itself, right exactly. It produces that motivation that just gets you in the right direction.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: All right, let's baus. We will continue this conversation again. You can on the website it's Restore Wellness Dot or We're going to continue with George Brunman and nurse practitioner Keith Tannenfeld. After a word for QC Kinetics speaking of health and well natural medicines. That's what QC Kinec's all about. Pain is what it's all about. You've got pain, I'll tell you what. Maybe you've been dealing with joint pain for quite some time, you've been taking pain medications, you have dealt with the steroid injections. Well, how about QC Kinetics QC kinetics natural biologics to help your body heal itself. And this is an in it's an in office procedure, and what you need to do is make a making a point with QC Kinetics to find out if these natural biologic treatments can help you deal with your pain. And they very well have may may because you know, QC Kinetics now has helped tens of thousands of patients deal with their pain without having surgery. And that's probably next on your list, the whole idea of the surgical option. If you are strugg with join pain, our threat is back pain, knee pain, hippain. QC Kinetics to the rescue. Maybe it's a free consultation, so get in touch with them today. QC Kinetics.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC dot Com cybersecurity Threats a right, I'm thinking about krcity Talk station Happy Monday one off for now former Vice Mayor of the City of Cincinnati Christopher Smithman with the Monday Morning.
Speaker 1: Smither vent's Get Money Money with Brian James. In the meantime from Restore Liberty dot us normally talking politics with George Renneman, he's teamed up with a nurse practitioner named Keith Tennantfeld, both of them in studio to talk about a better path for well living your life and eating. It's Restore Wellness dot Org. Gentlemen, I generally speaking, if you had to boil down your advocacy and what you're hoping to accomplish with Restore Wellness dot org, what would it be? And I also want to hear the story about how you two hooked up.
Speaker 2: So the main focus is, uh, think of it as lead a horse to water, you know. Unlike Restore Liberty, where we were trying to influence political outcomes, so the people that we were talking to, we really weren't trying to help them. We were trying to encourage them to go out and talk to other people and influence the process. With Restore Wellness, the whole focus is one to one. We want to get the people that are listening, We want to give them the tools to make a more healthy choice just in general, to help hopefully, you know, get these principles out there and give people a chance to take care of themselves. I think the main focus is the idea that we want to move from this idea that you go to see your doctor because you have a symptom and you want to cure. So you've already got a problem, and we want to change that focus to be I don't want.
Speaker 3: To get the problem in the first place, exactly.
Speaker 2: And so that's just so radical nowadays because you go, like like Keith was just saying, with the vaccines, you go in, you got a symptom, here's your pill, get out of here. And I think that's just totally missing, and that's why we have all these chronic diseases.
Speaker 4: And I think what also is we have to think of our future of our kids when they see when when kids see their parents doing healthy choices, when they see them working out, then that's going to be a generational change in generations. What's going to drive our health and moness in the future. And what you mentioned about horses and fantastic things like I believe that we're being farmed. I literally believe that in any aspect, whether it be through food, through hydration or sports drinks, or or or alcohol, tobacco, drugs, whatever it might be, that it's this culture of they want to leach us for all the money that we can and and what do we end up in the end? We end up these diseased animals that have arthritis and all kinds of other things. When when if we pull back our money and stop buying this crap, we're going to end up getting better in general?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I have to look at this in the context. I mean, you know, tobacco, alcohol, you know, drugs generally speaking, been around since the dawn of mankind, since we've found it figured out how to make ourselves feel better and otherwise perhaps painful environment. But we have also transformed the nature of food, which seems to me the educationation element that's missing. I mean, I'm old enough to remember the four four three two diet recommendations. You know, four servings of fruits and vegetables, you know, four servings of you know, carbohydrates or is it three servings of proteins to remember.
Speaker 2: That fact in my seventies, which is when the problems started. Well, that's true, but you see, even if that was an accurate approach, it didn't address what specific types of foods we are consuming with any food category. And now, as you started out, you pointed out, everything's got freaking corn syrup in it. Everything's got all these additives and preservatives that never existed in anyone's diet before the last forty years or so. So you could follow a strict, even if accurate, regiment, but still be filling your body with a bunch of nonsensical politicans.
Speaker 4: And also, Brian, what if your car mechanic told you you needed to get your oil changes every thousand miles, you'd be like, you just want to get my money getting oil changes. It doesn't need to be changed that frequently. Just like eating, we don't need to eat three meals a day. There's a lot of people who don't need to eat one o day. Sometimes you know, we're eating too much, and that's and they're trying to push that food because it costs money and that's what they want and save your money. Go drink some water.
Speaker 1: Well, and the ultra processed food quite often is less money, right, That's what it's weird. It's it's a manufactured it's a massive factory in Hastings, Nebraska, like ConAgra, and they churn out these very very low cost and of course you're going to gravitate toward that when the price of natural you know, organic or fresh foods has gone through the ceiling. I mean, just a grocery shop with my wife the other day, dozen eggs was on sale like five bucks, right, you know, so you want to go in that direction, but it's really expensive to do that. So I'm gonna go get the meal deal and get my two burgers for less than five.
Speaker 4: But hopefully you end up eating less because you're actually full of nutrition and not just you know product.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of the goal that you were speaking of earlier. If you start focusing on the good stuff, your body's I guess ultimate conclusion or working with your brain is well you really don't need it. It's to me. I kind of uw food these days, and it's tough many times, but I've fewed in the same way I view sort of impulse purchases. Right, Just think about it for a few minutes before you go down that road, we have what I call the carb cabinet corner, And you know, when I was on this kiy today, I would walk over to that just as a matter of routine and habit, and I'd open it up and i'd stare at it, and that's where the loaf of bread was, or the bag of chips that we used to buy that we don't buy anymore, that's where it was. And I would stare at it and say, well, I can't eat any of this stuff, and I'd close the cabinet. You know, twenty five minutes later, I've been doing the same damn thing. And it caused me to look at my life and the way what I was doing on a daily basis, Oh, what's a few chips? Grab a couple of chips out of the back, you know. Okay, you do that at eleven thirty in the morning, and then maybe at one o'clock your back over the cab corner or carb corner, and oh, what's the big deal. It's just a few chips, And by the end of the day you've eaten maybe a bag or a bag of chips. So I try to view every one of my food choices as make a conscious decision is it is good for me it? Does it have a bunch of crap in it that I don't need? Does it have any sugar in it? That's my first point of inquiry at the outset. And if it does, I tell myself just don't eat it, right, you know, I mean you have to train yourself.
Speaker 3: COVID taught me one thing.
Speaker 4: One time I had COVID and I lost a complete, you know, sensation of taste, so I couldn't taste anything. It's quite funny. My kids were putting like hot spices on my tongue. I'm like, I got nothing here, guys, what are you doing? But then I realized when I ate a piece of candy and I couldn't taste it, and I'm like, well, what's the point of eating candy if I can't taste it? But a unique is like I wouldn't eat candy if I couldn't taste it. So what we're trying to do is we're trying to satisfy these taste buds for what neurochemistry benefits some high of it. And that really turned me on to saying, listen, we need to be eating not because of what it tastes like, but what it can do for my you know, overall wellness.
Speaker 1: Right, and there is a lot to be said for that. We have to change our mindset and it is it's an uphill challenge. Mean, we'll get some practical tips from the gentleman about how to do that right now six twenty six fifty five KOST the talk stations can bring it back in the studio for the full hour and uh first Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove. I have been enjoying the hell out of my Chimneycare fireplace and stove a gas fireplace insert just substantial improvement over the insert we had when the house was built, which an inspection revealed was a fire hazard. Yeah, don't use That was essentially the recommendation from Jeff Key for owner of the Chimneycare fireplace and stove have been around since nineteen eighty eight a plus of the BBB. An inspection can reveal really dangerous situations. Maybe you have a chimney that's clogged, Maybe you have a kreaso build up, you got a wood burner, you have to have it inspected annually, is the recommendation. One of the certified chimney Sweep from Chimneycare Fireplaces Stove will sweep it out and clean it up and everything will be in a running order and you'll be safe. And that's what it's all about. Safety before comfort. And then if you need one and have a real comfortable thing like my fireplace insert They have a huge selection at the showroom located four thirteen Wards Corner Road. Mine's remote control. I'm telling you, I love that thing. Just press a button, boom, I gotta fire whatever size I want warm, absolutely a blower adjustment. It is nice, I have to say, but you know what, I didn't need it if it wasn't going to be a fire hazard with the old one. So make sure you're taking care of your safety with it. A full inspection. They do waterproofing, cap and damper replacement, tuck pornting, literally everything and they'll also install maybe a free standing stove if you're looking for one of those. Those also at the showroom. Find them online learn more Chimneycareco dot com, chimneycarecode dot com and call for the inspection. Do it five one three two four eight ninety six hundred two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station in today's marketers reporting.
Speaker 1: Asia nine verst one to weatherfcasts. Today we have a partly cloudy day with the high twenty five. Overnight little eleven with clouds uh. Some spotty snowflakes possible Tomorrow from the high twenty two with thotisekys clearing up over nine down to one degree, and on Wednesday a high twenty six with clear skies thirty one. Right now, time for traffic.
Speaker 6: From the UCL Tramphing Center. Don't let injuries slow you down. The UC Health Orthopedic Sands Sports Medicine Entsperiens can help you keep moving. Schedule a same day appoyment at you seehealth dot com problems southbound seventy five The highway shut down at Paddock due to a multiple vehicle accident just above the lateral. Traffic already backing into Wachland because of it. I'm not seeing any problems at all on southbound seventy one as of yet. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty four fifty five Krcity talk Station. A very happy Monday to you in studio Keith Tennantfeld. He's a nurse practitioner and he well student of not necessarily alternative medicine, but natural modality you see, and talking about health and wellness and our diet playing a huge role in that. George Broneman from Restore Liberty dot Us has teamed up with Keith and they have Restore Wellness dot org. It's an effort to raise awareness about what we're putting in our bodies and provide you some resources to help you make better choices. I asked you earlier. I wanted to know how you two met. I understand I had something to do with COVID.
Speaker 2: Right, So during COVID I was one of those people that was very skeptical from the beginning the engineer I am. I downloaded all the data and my conclusion was, unless you were over the age of seventy, this is a big don't care. And then of course all of the frenzy, the lockdowns, you know, saying that a paper mask will stop a virus. I mean, the engineering maybe just went nuts. Absolutely, And so you know, I got COVID once or twice and it's like, what's the real treatment. And that's when the whole ivermectin approach. And I heard about this guy out in Harrison that had a great way of treating COVID was with a ton of success, and that was Keith out out there doing you know, the ivermectin and the other treatments, yeah back in success.
Speaker 1: If you mentioned ivermectin, then you were viewed as some sort of crackpot yep horse pill horse. And as we find out fast forward to today, it had a very legitimate basis for some practitioner as yourself or physician to recommend, but they wouldn't even allow pharmacies to fill prescriptions for ivermectin. When I saw my first patient turn around with ivermec and they were definitely sick, couldn't breathe, they were sent away from an emergency room to go home and call us at their SATs were low and whatever, and we gave them ivermectin. And then two days later they called me back and said they're doing so much better. Two days later they went from from death's door to feeling great again. I said, we got to keep doing this and over and over and over, multiple.
Speaker 3: Patients getting better.
Speaker 4: Two days later, two days later, two days later, and it and people were it was a self referral at that point in time, they were coming to get their live saved. It I could not turn away from that. That was my calling at that time in my life. Was amazing well. And it was an off label use for that particular drug. And I don't care what the genesis is for it, but physicians have been doing off label use of drugs for forever.
Speaker 1: I mean, if they believe it would help you, and that you have a discussion with your patient about the upside risk and the downside risk, the potentials, and you're in a desperate situation, you can barely breathe, and your physician says, you know what, we can try this, and then they would allow it, and then you would go ahead.
Speaker 4: And Brian, you know what really made me wake up to this whole problem that we have with fouts.
Speaker 3: You know all this is number one.
Speaker 4: In the beginning, all the pharmacies were given as ivermectin wasn't a problem. I could get ivermectin at CVS, Walgreens, Krogers, it didn't matter. And then and then, Brian, what happened is that they came out with this don't take a horse medication for your COVID and then everybody started shutting it down and then we were lucky to be able to find some really good pharmacies, mainly compounding pharmacies that were able to give us this ivermectin, and then before you know, we were able to still distribute this population. But there was a scary moment there when they use that I would call it a psyop to shut it down. And the reason that they shut it down is because emergency youth authorization for the vaccine was if there was no cheap, alternative effective medication, and that was ivermectin. So they squashed it so that they could promote this vaccine and poor use of remdsevere which caused organ failure and organ disease, not to mention the multiple intubations that were possibly unnecessary because they should have used antihistamines. A fantastic time for me for learning, but I just wish it didn't come at the cost that it did.
Speaker 3: No question.
Speaker 1: It kind of reminds me of ice to commercials for an outfit that did bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and that's how they treat high cholesterol in Europe bioidentical And the problem is that pharmaceutical companies would rather you be on one of their prescriptions like lipatoire, which have their own indo pennant problems. I mean, I want to go down that avenue necessarily, But they try to convince physicians that a hormone replacement therapy is bad. But the reason they don't like hormon and placment therapy because bioidentical can't be patented and they can't make a special pharmaceutical out of it that can be prescribed, even though it will do wonders helping lower your cholesterol as well as all the other traditional benefits of having appropriate level hormones. Anyhow, we'll continue. It's got to take a break now. Six thirty six fifty five ks detoxication the dynamic duo of dentistry, doctor Fred Peck and doctor Megan Freue. Meghan is back. She was on attorney leave there for a while. The baby's great. She is outstanding. Got the seer when I had my teeth clean. It's only been a few weeks. I love going to the dentists. I know a lot of people don't, and I don't know why, because I always feel like just so refreshed coming out of dentists. I know I'm in good shape, got a clean bill of health hopefully anyway. But when you've got the team of Peck and Freu working with you, you're going to be comfortable with the dentists. If you're freaked out about dentistry. They do have sedation dentistry there, but it's the most state of the art practice you are ever gonna find. Will there treat you like family, a very welcome environment. And so for those that struggle with the concept of dentistry, you got to talk to doctors Peck and Freu, especially Megan Freue. You want to talk about bedside manner. But doctor Peck, he is a genius in the field of cosmetic dentistry, one of the three fellows in the entire state of Ohio that is a certified of a Fellow with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Brilliant life changing, transformative smile makeovers. And of course doctor Frew on her way to accreditation, so you've got his years of experience with her new you know, sort of viewpoints on cosmetic dentistry. So experience a life changing him. Is that impact of exceptional dentistry on your smile? Call for the appointment and please tell them. Brian said, I when you do five one three six, one seventy six sixty six six one seventy six sixty six learn more online peck pec k pecksmiles dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station. You want to know what the VIP stands for in the.
Speaker 1: So forty one pifty II have KIRCD talk station. A very happy Monday to you talking help. It's been a real interesting conversation this morning. George Brunnman, or otherwise normally talking about politics, has gotten involved with the sort of awareness movement in terms of health, what we're putting in our bodies, what we should and shouldn't do. Restore Wellness dot org is the name of the website. He's teamed up with nurse practitioner Keith Tennenfield, both of them in studio. All right, we're talking a little bit about exercise and the break there, and I'll admit I remind myself being self deprecating and critical of myself, as I am always of that opening scene from Big Lebowski. You know, the dude was the laziest man in Los Angeles count That's me. I mean, I do and I have talked about it, and I will also point out I think if you talk about pursuing a healthier lifestyle, you're sort of out loud committing to people that That's one of the reasons I've said it out loud on the ready to force myself to live within what I said I'm trying to do. But I'll be the first person. I'm lazy man. I don't exercise, and my wife is listening right now, going, no kidding, why don't you walk the dog or you know, I'm watching a movie or something. You know, where does that motivation come from? How can you tap into that when you you got to force yourself to do something that's that runs so contrary to what you really want to do, which is just be lazy. Well, one of the books out there that's really good is called The Primal Blueprint, basically talking about how we want to get back to being cavement. And when it came to exercise, his recommendation was play. If you do nothing else, just go out and play. If you want to go and you know, shoot.
Speaker 2: Hoops for five minutes and then that becomes ten, that becomes twenty, or you want to play with the grandkids, which is sort of the approach we're taking, you know, get out there and move. The first step is it doesn't have to be quote exercise, you know, dumbbells, machines, treadmills.
Speaker 3: It's got to be move.
Speaker 2: If you're just out there moving and you didn't used to move, you're going to see a benefit from that, and then that's sort of the hook to get you going. I think that's the key to all of this wellness stuff is to just get that first step. And you already said the first step. The first step is acknowledging this is something I need to do.
Speaker 3: I have a problem.
Speaker 1: It's like the first step heap.
Speaker 3: You know, Brian.
Speaker 4: I think another good thing to remind myself is is that I'm made for greatness, not comfort. And if I'm sitting around doing comfortable things, then I'm not being great and I'm going to be a great grandfather one day. So constant in my back of my mind as I'm saying to myself, how can I be greater at what I'm doing right now? Say I am watching TV, Say it's crappy outside, I can't do a damn thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I can do barbells.
Speaker 4: I could take a five or ten pounds or twenty pound weight and just sit there and watch, you know, whatever I want to a while I'm doing bicep curls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I don't know where it. We just went away from me because I was a huge practitioner yoga. I had a bulging lower lumbard disc going back a long time, late thirties, and I found out through doing physical therapy to get rid of that, it was mostly just a bunch of you know, sort of modified yoga poses. Is why I started going down the yoga path. I haven't had back problems in years, and I'm still extremely flexible. But I used to get and they sit down on the floor, and I used to recommend it to my listeners. Listen, if you're watching TV, just get on the floor and do some yoga while you're watching TV. You can combine that with the TV watching and you're accomplishing two things at the same time. It'll solve your bag problems. I don't know where that went, I really don't. I just it just disappeared one day and it never came back.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: The natural effect anymore is to just gravitate to doing nothing. The older you get and so our kind of age, George, I think it is agent and it's familiarity.
Speaker 3: Right, You've been doing this for so long. Why do I got to keep doing this?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And I'm happy, I'm comfortable. I don't want anything more.
Speaker 1: You know, if someone offered me, you know, five times my current sour to pick up and move to some other city, I would turn them down. I'm just like right, you know, I may just become too comfortable in my old age.
Speaker 2: But the thing that woke us up is, you know, you hear the stories, and you know I have personal friends that fell down steps and that was the end. I know of three people that died from falling down. And so Nancy and I looked at things in this like, you know, whatever happens we're sixty five. Now, by the time we're seventy, we still want to be able to run around with the kids. Run being I get it, but go around with the kids. We want to be able to get up off the floor. We don't have to worry about falling down. All of that just came back to saying, okay, we can't sit and just do nothing. We have to And of course, you know last night she's already yelling at me because I didn't work out yesterday, so you know it had an ability as a team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no teamwork.
Speaker 1: My wife and I shoveled the driveway together the excellent day and we had done you know, I said at work five times, So I did get more exercise than the last week. Speaking of exercising, and Brian, when I have a patient comes into my place and they are exercising every day or five days a week, they are my healthiest patients. And I don't care what their age is. If they are exercising, they're sitting on that table looking at amazingly healthy. So movement is key made for greatness, not comfort. So get up and move. Start with just doing something other than sitting.
Speaker 3: Make it pick a ball, whatever.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: In our generation, this current generation that grew up in front of the video game consoles, I mean that's a real problem and I think it's going to be a pandemic correlation with the obesity epidemic with young people too. Six coming up at six forty seven Fify five ks Detalk Station one more segment with the guys from Restore Wellness dot Org. Check it out online. Also check out online EMORYFCU dot or because Emory Federal Credit Union is a better way to bank, and they'll prove it to you. Become a member with Emory Federal Credit Union and earn twenty five dollars, and when you refer your friends and your other cohorts, spread the word about the benefits of banking with Emery, you're gonna get twenty five bucks and they're also going to get twenty five bucks becoming a member. It's the right thing to do. Just a little dangnling carative incentive to get you over to the website EMORYFCU dot org to learn why Emory is a better way to bank. Beats the heck out of those big multi I'm multi gazillionaire bankers, those giant banks and their woke policies and all that. Emory doesn't have time for that. Low rates. Great customer service is what it's all about. Certain restrictions apply with the twenty five dollars now twenty five dollars later offer, so check it out again at EMORYFCU dot org. Learn where the branches are and learn about the restrictions that apply. MLS number four zero ones Area seven federally insured by NCUA. They are of course an equal housing lender.
Speaker 3: Fifty five krc a U line the fucking health all morning.
Speaker 1: And the goal with the new website, Restore Wellness dot org is to spread information and encourage discourse about a better path, better way to way to eat, better lifestyle, because if you engage in these activities, then you're going to avoid the downfalls and the problems and the need for pharmaceuticals perhaps to cure the ailment that you were faced with because well, you didn't follow best practices when it comes to your life. You guys going to be out doing some you know, training or I know that the websites up and running, So what's what's the goal next step? What are you going to be doing by way of advocacy and.
Speaker 3: So a couple of ways you're going about it.
Speaker 2: The first is podcasting, So we did the press announcement for Restore Wellness last Thursday. We're getting ready to start doing videos and podcasts. We'll probably do the meetings at the farm and you know, in cooperation with the Restore Liberty effort. The x feed is extremely frutal ground right now. So if you go to acts, look up Restore Wellness dot org or look up Restore Liberty dot us. Our stream there is constant. I try to get you know, five or six things up there every day. It'll get you to the latest information from the people that are really making a difference. I usually get a bunch of the stuff that's coming out of the Make America Healthy Again out there. Go to the website, send us an email. Info at Restore Wellness dot org. Twitter's a great place. Hey, we're back on Facebook too November suddenly, surprise, surprise, Restore Liberty can post again.
Speaker 3: So I haven't.
Speaker 2: I've spent so much time away from it since I couldn't do anything that I'm reluctant to go back. But that's a place to go. What we're looking for is if you've got a group, even a you know, a small group of friends and neighbors, or you've got a small company that wants to learn more about this, we're open to going there, maybe filming a podcast there where we talk about a topic that you're interested in. So we're trying to grow the effort right now. We'll be talking to some of the policymakers. Certainly Warren Davidson's on board with this stuff. Good hoping to get Bernie Marino on board as well. So we're going to go the political avenue, but we're consciously staying away from politics with this effort.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, that's fun.
Speaker 2: It's not left right. It's certainly political, but it's not left right right. I even commented on that we're talking about. We were enjoying this conversation and of course for the Pebob Casey morning shows normally politically focused, and I said, it's really nice to get away from politics for a little while, particularly giving what's going on in the world. But this does involve I mean, as you quickly to point out, this really is in many ways very political. I mean the information we need and that we should know about, for example, like what's in our foods and what we are eating and what things like seed oils can do to us is what we all need to know about, but is being suppressed because of the powerful you know, lots and the and the money and influencing government, and the fact that the cigarette companies, when their profits are going down because of the Surgeon General's warning, the first thing they did is they went out and bought all the food companies. So Jay Reynolds and Philip Morris. They own the food companies now, and the first thing they did is set about making them addictive, which is where high fruit dose corn syrup came from. But this is stuff that Europe doesn't allow in their foods. So like, for instance, I like a little caramel in in my latte in the morning.
Speaker 3: Right, If you.
Speaker 2: Buy Ghiadelli caramel in the United States, it's sweetened with high fruit gross corn syrup. If you buy it in Europe, it's cane sugar. We can't get the cane suer option here though, because they financed the government's paying people to grow corn and giving it away based I know, but you.
Speaker 1: See, my libertarian philosophy would be, you know, make your own choices. You get the education so you can make informed decisions, right, but don't tell me what I can and cannot do by way of how I manufacture my product. If you make something that is deadly or carcinogenic, we have a tort system which will allow you to recover liability for your damages. But if I got an option between the Girodeli chocolate that's got corn syrup in it and the one that's made naturally with no preservatives or additives or artificial colors and flavors.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with the latter options absolutely, unless the government puts their thumb on the scale and says we're going to make the one cheap and the other expensive. And that's where the politics is in this now, it's putting the thumb on the scale. We got to get rid of that. That's a political effort. But for the most part, but.
Speaker 1: Education can overcome these challenges, and I think that's the beauty of what you fellows are trying to do here with again Restore Wellness dot org. Find them online and get an x and follow them, get the tweets, get the information that's coming out, and pay attention. It's within your power to live a healthier life and a pain free life and one that's got fewer challenges. We just got to kind of take the bull by the horns, educate ourselves into making proper choices, and thank you, gentlemen for helping us all achieve those goals and make us a better healthier society. Six fifty six stick around, We got a little talk about Christopher Smithman coming out seven to twenty with a smither event. Money Monday with Brian James ADATOH five, I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Your voice refreshing your country for reasonable American.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC, the talk station. This report is sponsored