Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R. Hey, Uh, Monday Monday morning with us just after nine o'clock. Our thousand dollars cash giveaways return. They happen hourly, thirteen times each weekday. It's called go fund yourself. Yeah, we're gonna be funding you. Tell you what, You've never been funded so hard. Thousand dollars giveaways thirteen up, bend your right over and fund you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm telling you. Last year it's like funditos at the Mexican Joint. No listen, last time that we did this, not last year, but last uh go around of the thousand dollars giveaways, JRR had a lot of winners again, so there's a great chance for you to win. All the other rock stations in the country can't stand us. And I know that sounds like bragging, but that's because you all kick ass and you've won your money, So win some mold.
Speaker 1: Dan Roderick is the current mayor of Toms River Township up in New Jersey. Dan Mayor Dan is a little bit ticked off at John bon Jovi and his wife.
Speaker 3: Has a little something to do with a homeless right.
Speaker 1: They operate a nonprofit called JBJ Soul Kitchen. This is it's great, actually, I think it's in. The idea is to feed people regardless of their socioeconomic status. Yeah, it's a you know, you show up and it's a cooked meal. You pay what you can afford, and then that is put paid forward into creating more meals for people who can't afford them. If you can't afford to eat, you can still eat. That's the idea behind there JBJ Sol Kitchen.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool.
Speaker 2: It kind of goes back to the day's pat Do you remember how it was the what was the pizza place? They sponsored my softball team.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah blah Boardwalk Broadway, but it was Broadway pizza and they didn't have a beer and wine license, but they had a keg and you could donate what you wanted and get keg beer with your food.
Speaker 3: I thought it was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: It was a way to be like, you know what, I had a good, good week of working at the kitchen back in the day, and I'll give an extra five bucks towards the beer fund.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a little bit of a different situation from that one that the mayor claims. While you know it gets the idea what they're trying to do, it's done nothing but attract a horde of homeless people gathering in and around where this this JB Day Soul Kitchen has popped up. Now I have to ask you, and is the mayor have a leg to stand on here? It's real easy to just go, well, he's just being an a hole and they're trying to do something good.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, is it in your neighborhood?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: If this soap up?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And I think we just saw this here recently with where was it, Soto District? Yeah, with the shelter there we it.
Speaker 2: Was a plastered all over the news and everybody's like, huh, it's I don't want it in my neighborhood though, and I love the program, but please not in my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: That's that's the uh, that's the ketch up this whole thing here. Yeah, you know you want to sit there and say, well, you're a jerk if you don't want something like this, And then if you turn that question around to say if it opened up next door to you, you'd be okay, with that. Well, it's not well.
Speaker 2: And you have said homeless person who who? And again they're homeless for whatever reason. We're not digging into all that. But then all of a sudden, one of them sleeping in your front yard and waiting. You know.
Speaker 1: The mayor went on to say, it goes they're gonna just turn this into like some homeless shelter. Hell, cut everybody a check, and why don't you give them a Barnes and Noble gift card while you're at it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you didn't have to throw that out there, mayor.
Speaker 1: So we'll see where this all goes. Tough to get something done if the mayor's against it right in the town he's running. So we'll see. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Eat what, John Bonjovi, you got probably a palatial estate. There's several of them. Do it right on your property, siria. No, no, I'm not. I'm not even joking. Just do it on your property and that could be cool.
Speaker 1: Just tell if you if you're hungry, just tell the guard at the security shock you're here to eat.
Speaker 2: That would be the biggest in your face ever, Like sick burn if he said, you know what, I don't have a problem with it. I'm here to help people, and I've made a lot of money, done a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Little pink houses for you and me.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm opening a pink house all my property that they can go eat at.
Speaker 1: That's John Mellencamp.
Speaker 2: Damn it, I get it wrong everybody and Bruce Springsteen because they're all the same to me. Bruce bon Jovi and John on Camp are all the same to me. Two of them are Jersey Heights and ones uh whatever.
Speaker 1: Indiana, Yeah, exactly. I don't know how your mind operates. Sometimes I just marvel at it.
Speaker 3: It's it's bits and pieces, Bob.
Speaker 1: You know that, all right.
Speaker 3: I just know bits and pieces of everything.
Speaker 1: I know enough to be sometimes dangerous.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I see both sides of that issue, though, I really do.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that it's not in your neighborhood or mine or somebody else's. But John put it on your on your property. Speaking of food related stuff, you know what a seafood tower is, right? Is that a big kind of like an oat tower in the country. But it's full of seafood.
Speaker 1: It's something it's it's stacked up layers of different types of seafood and people share it at the table.
Speaker 2: It's very expensive, extremely Yeah. It has all the high dollar.
Speaker 3: Stuff, you know, the lobster. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's one end of the culinary spectrum.
Speaker 3: And then there's John. My job is Johnny.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is we're talking hot dog towers.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Hot dog towers are something that are starting to pop up in some restaurants. I've got it on our Facebook page if you like a reference there of what it is. You've got The lower deck is, you know, the neatly arranged tray of what looked like delicious hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Then you've got some some fresh cut fries on the next deck up some corn dogs, then some condiments on top, and it's just you know, PLoP it down on the table and everybody dig into the hot dog tower.
Speaker 2: Now, this is just like when people order the what's the drink that people have in the more the bloody Mary where you put a cheeseburger on top and and shrimp coming out of the cheeseburger like it had shrimp kids.
Speaker 1: I do I love those bloody marys. That is this a bloody marry or a salad a full meal?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been to like a bloody mary?
Speaker 1: Bar.
Speaker 2: I don't drink I don't drink booze, just beer, but with bloody married bar I went to one time. It was in Wall Street canteen like that area right there, and it was called Sunday Bloody Sunday, and we went after a wedding. I just said, cool, I'll go to something like that to have a couple of beers. You can have your bloody bears.
Speaker 3: They had a full thing, a buffet of shrimp and this and that and the other.
Speaker 2: Might indulge here. But a hot dog tower. I think I'm out. I want to see the hot dog tower. I'm looking on a Facebook page. There they are Facebook page. It just looks like, okay, see you and your date are out.
Speaker 1: This is a great restaurant that's offering it in South Carolina called Sir Wieners.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quality place.
Speaker 2: I was just mentioning you go there with your date and then she has hot dog breath. But if she if you bring a date to a place called Sir Wieners.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're sending that subliminal message, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I love the beers. In the picture of the Miller High Life Champagne of beers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the owner says the owner of Sir Wiener says, this is over the top and the perfect mix of ridiculous and delicious.
Speaker 3: You know what, I might order it? I would.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that. Eh.
Speaker 3: If you're like you and the dude's going out, we'll do the hot dog tower.
Speaker 1: And then finally we got This is also over on our Facebook page where the Lynchould Taco blog at w JR dot com. I'm gonna give this comedian Dan Bowerman credit for self promotion here. He got in his socials and invited people to come out and he gave the location and the time to witness a demonstration of how to fold a fitted sheet.
Speaker 3: That's really fun.
Speaker 1: So he, by god, he showed up and so did hundreds of people. It's like the cheeseball guy, Yes, in the same kind of deal here. It's fantastic and he he demonstrated it, and then you know, it turned out that you know, he pulled us together as a way to promote that he was going to be performing at the New Zealand International Comedy Festival. I just wanted people to come down to see his his performance, which he's titled Dan Mohrman folds a fitted sheet on his own.
Speaker 3: I think it's that is so beyond genius. Pet.
Speaker 2: If you played the audio from the cheeseball guy about probably nine months a year ago, what do they do eat the ball or whatever?
Speaker 1: Well, that was in the Times Square, wasn't it. I think it was somewhere in New York. But it's, uh, the cheeseball what the hell was? But he sees on he was gonna eat a tub of cheeseballs, right, But this guy he sees on something that all of us. Look, you either know how to fold a fitted sheet or you just bawl the thing up and throw it in the closets. Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 3: That's you balled up as well. If you don't have somebody to wait, right, this is
Speaker 2: J I I