Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 5: Put down here on this.
Speaker 6: Solid Welcome back tricks from around the world. It's time for another edition of the flat Earth Files podcast as we record on this Monday, March twenty fourth, twenty twenty five. I hope this message finds you well. We had a day of rain, which we needed at springtime, so I'm sure we're gonna get a lot more of that here in the Mid Atlantic region. Just too quick notes the usual notes. Our website is the flat earthfiles dot com. Stop by, check it out, drop by the chatroom, you can stop by the forum. Lots to do there the flat earthfiles dot com. Also, if you'd like to join the program, like Andrew is today, please send us an email. It is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe files guest at gmail dot com. We are booking again towards the end of April and we look forward to having you on and listen. If you're considering it. It's a piece of cake. It's just a friendly conversation for ninety days. Come on and join us. You'll be better for it. And we appreciate all of the guests who have joined us over these two hundred episodes.
Speaker 3: And without further ado, we're going to bring on.
Speaker 6: Today's guest joining us from the Northeast is Andrew.
Speaker 3: Andrew, how are you doing today, sir, good Jeorge, thank you well.
Speaker 6: Thanks for your time on this beautiful Monday night. And why don't you take a minute or two and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: My name is Andrew. I'm sixty four years old. I live here in Massachusetts, Barnum raised. I'm growing up. I have five brothers. I lived in a take a eleven hundred square foot house with eight of us, who's pretty pretty congested, but we did it. And my father were at the only we only had one pay check and at that time live, you know, and get bye with just one paycheck. My brother, my mother, she took us to church. She became a Christ June I think in I think around nineteen sixty six, and from there she churched us very very very well. We had to go to church Sunday morning, Sunday night, pray meetings, whenever it is or service. We had to be that. There was no getting out of it. And uh, you know, she she did a job, you know, training us in the Word and stuff and bringing us up in the faith. I didn't get saved until I was in my thirties. I was thirty three years old. I was back in nineteen ninety three that I actually accepted Christ. But you know, the gospel that I was raised with and what I learned, you know later on, you know, it was a little different. You know, the church that I grew up with, you know, you can lose your salvation. It was very legalistic. I mean all the women know, makeup dresses down belowed. They always had to wear a dress, and you know, it was that typical. It was like, yeah, the grace wasn't really there. It wasn't until I was in my you know, thirties and my brother got saved that he actually, you know, explained the gospel in a different manner to me where I can understand, you know, understand it that you're salvation and it's not based upon your works, but it's based upon to finish work. Jesus Christ and what he did for you, and now what you have to do. There's no salvation maintenance program. Once you believe, you believe. And so from there, you know, I went on. You know, I really got into the scriptures. I really dug into the word, you know, and I actually got into the dispensational camp of theology. And I was in that camp for I don't know, maybe about seven eight years, and you know, and then I left the church that I was. I was at a church for like five years, and I left that church and I went to a small town church. I'm still there now, it's been twenty five years, at the same church and the Passador at the time. And I started, you know, when I first went there, I told him, you know, it was a dispncers and this staff, but he never really pushed anything on me. And you know, and then one day I started. I was wrecking out my garage and some JWS came and it was a lady and her granddaughter and she says to me, she says, yeah, I'm a Jehovah witness. I've been a Jehovah witness for twenty five years. And I didn't really want to talk to her at the time, and I said to her, you know, and she gave me the stuff. I just put it aside. I had a good idea of what they were all about and stuff, and at the Christ that they taught in the Christ that we believe, it's two different Christs. And so she left there, and then the follow week she comes back again, and I started talking to her, and I said to her, you know, I looked a little bit at the paraphernicita gave me, but I you know, the Christ that you believe in the Christ that I believe, or two different Christ. She goes, what do you mean. I go, well, the Christ that you believe, do you believe? It is a small crisis. He's not God, but he's a lesser God. He's not And she and I said, well, you know the wise men or shook him. And and when I said that to her, it was like she never even read it, you know. And and so you know, I left uh with some questions. And then the following week she comes back with the grand Coolbauer of the Kingdom Hall. And that guy showed up at my house three weeks in a row, and I was debating them, debating them and I wasn't even prepared for the guy either. But he would come back and he would start, you know, debating me, and and I was just you know, off the top of my head, cooling the scripture to him. And so one day, I, you know, he left, and I said, you know what, I'm going to figure out this guy's theology. I want to learn about it. And I got doctor Walter Martin's book on Witnessing to the Witnesses. And in that book and the preference I think it was, it says that the average to hope of witness will make a theological pretzel out of the average born again Christian. And I started reading that book. Man, it was so deep here. Man, I got so much out of it. I learned more about Christ than the person. It was like. But the guy never came back. The guy never came back to like two or three years later, but some of the other people from that came there. I debated a big time, and from that I began to think, you know what, I should go back and look at the stuff that I, you know, was taught and then and I and I talked to my past about it at the time, and he gave me two books on dispensationalism, and I tell you, I went through those books and by the time I got done, and it was like, man, the whole picture changed my whole understanding of especially Eschatology and you know, the second of Coming of Christ and all that. The whole picture changed. And I could not look at the scriptures again in the same way. And I just you know, I went from being in a distancer and to the common in side where you know, Israel took over where I mean, the Church took over where Israel had left off. You know, we were grafting in and and it was like I just you know, changed my whope, respected my started researching. But coming down on the flat earth was like I remember when I first got saved and I was, you know, learning, you know, the scriptures and stuff, and I asked about the canopy over the Europe what happened to it? I still remember to this day that I was told that that went away after the nose flood. It was gone. And I was like, oh, and you know, I just took from her grant and I guess it didn't. And it wasn't un until I got up to twenty twenty and everything's locked down I'm sitting in my eye and I got sick of listening to the right wing left wing paradigm was listening to you know, this guy's uh, you know, on the right and this guy's on the left, and I had to step outside, and I finally, you know, started listening to people that were alternative media whatever. And so I was listening to this guy. He was a health dude, and he's just talk stuff. I don't even think he's a Christian, but I just listened to his health person because he had some health stuff that's really interesting. And he started talking about that video series What Happened on Flat Earth with the EWA, and I looked it up and I go, man, this think six hours? I man, I must to watch half of it, if not more. And then I watched the rest of it, and then I went back and watched it again and there was all different you know, series in there, but the one Flat Earth really stood out to me, you know, that segment and that really stood out to me. And I started reading because I had no you know, understanding of the ice walls. I had nothing, you know, and none of that stuff. I was never taught in school, you know, uh, in school, we were taught, you know, the basic a fella history, the rate rockefella science, and we were you know, and you always heard the story. You know, Christopher Columbus he's going to fall up, that he was going to go off the side of the Earth, and you know, and you know, you see the CEO and everything before, you know, the top of it, and then as the boat gets closer, it's went over the curve and all that. But you know, then I started researching it and research and I could not look at the heliocentric model the same as you know, I could not look at it, and I you know, there's too many questions, and so I went down that rabbit hole. I still go to. I still you know, it's like the ice walls, the Antarctic, the whole Rupus and Agro, that whole, you know. The we had the Northern lights over here last I think it was the last October, and you've seen them. I guess you probably saw it down there where you are by. It's like, you know, and the way I look at it, I look at a map. I don't look at the map now like I look at a globe, like the North Poles at the top, I look at it, the north poles in the middle and everything is on the outside of it, and I just I just could not you know, I cannot see the helio central model is being legit. No, It's like and so yeah, and now I go to church and most of the people in my church. I got one guy in my church, she's he just came maybe about three years ago. I started talking to him and I started talking and I mentioned flat up. He goes, yeah, me, I'm flat up to him, and you stopped. We talked from it for the August time. And it's like, but yeah, And it's like when you go to the scriptures and you start reading the Book of Genesis and you read Genesis where he separates the waters from the below from the waters above, and there's a firmament up there, and he put the stars and he made two lights, not just one light, but two lights, and he put them in the firmament. And it's like, and the stars were in the frontament.
Speaker 6: Which goes back to your original statement when you were originally told, oh that can it be went away? Well, what happened to the sun and the moon? Then then if they were placed inside the firmament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the stars too. It's like, yeah, what are they just yeah, and it's and you know, you think about it. I was nine look, yeah, I was nine years old when.
Speaker 3: Went to the mission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yell Arge Strong stepped on the moon. I remember that. I remember that. That was one thing I did remember nine years old watching the whole thing on TV Walter Karkak and everything, and watching that whole thing, and I look back on it so Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong were in the front of it, you know what I mean, right, And you know, and I look back and it's like even this whole nine months in space thing that just oc could.
Speaker 3: That video was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It was. And you know, I got guys that church busting me up because they think I don't care what they think of me, because I know what I know, and I put stuff out there to them and to make them think. And it's like so big, you know you ain't going to think. Can you prove to me that after you have to spin it? Can you can? You? Can? You? I mean if you went up in a helicopter and just levitated withold you being in California in a couple of hours and you know, stuff like that and this. It's like you think about it, the helicopter upside down in Australia or deep doing South America. It does you know, it's does a snow upside down? And you know, you think about it. How to snowfall do they have.
Speaker 3: Instead of gravity pulling it down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that's a whole other thing. And you know when you start going down that, you know, the whole gravity thing. It's like it's an indoctrination. And I I have six grandchildren, and I tell my my kids that that, you know what you're always you got to watch what they're teaching them in school. You've got to be vigilant because you know, it's not an education anymore. It's an indoctrination. And it's they're putting you know, they're putting in our mind stuff that you know later on now road they might not change their mind. You know. That's what they call it cognitive dissonance.
Speaker 6: Cognitive dissonance, And that's why it's so important to the creators of the matrix that we put the children in public school because that age between you know, seven and fourteen or whatever is when the mind is molded the most, and after that it is very difficult to get people to change their belief system. So for people like myself and you who woke up to this much later in life, I think we're more the exception than the rule.
Speaker 3: Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you really yet that or it is the to change you know, perspective and your views on things. And it's like you've got to, like the Bible said, like Paul told Timothy, you know, study to show yourself approval. Workman need not be ashamed. Rather the dividing a word, the truth is ready to give an account for the hook that is within you. I mean you start, that's why you study. You know, if there's something that's you know, you haven't seen or you know, a perspective that you haven't looked at before and you know, taken into account and you know, don't have such an open mind where you can be taken but also you know, be discerned. Yeah, but you know it's like always study, always study. Yeah, you're forever one in this realm and with the scripts is you know that's here forever. You know, you can read the Bible a thousand.
Speaker 3: Times and learn something new every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even some of the other books there I've I've read the book I was reading that must maybe first ten to twelve chapters of the Book of josh Do you ever read that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, part of the apocryphy.
Speaker 6: I've kind of dabbled through Enoch Jasher Maccabee's a few of those. Obviously not as much as the Bible. I don't really have much of it memorized, but I have the Geneva from fifteen sixty actually have two copies. One listener was kind enough to send me one as well. So, you know, I think every time something is translated, right, and if we're Protestants, I like to read things closer to the actual Reformation. So I guess the Geneva Bible was written, you know, fifty sixty years after the Reformation. Whereas King James and somebody made a good point to me the other day, right, and the fact that King James was also friends with Francis Bacon, who Bile accounts wasn't a great guy. But nevertheless, was there a deeper meaning.
Speaker 3: To them removing the fourteen books before publishing the Canonies now sixty six book version of the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that Book of Joshua, it really lays, can't you get more insight of the Book of Genesis in that you know, when it started talking about when he got up to the memory portion where he's building.
Speaker 3: A towel Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like, man, you know when it took they were at one point where it was taken a year to take bricks from the bottom to the top. Yeah, it took a year.
Speaker 6: Just to get a break. That's how But think about it, that's how high they were, I know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is they didn't care if somebody died, but they can't the bricks broke.
Speaker 3: There was a different time, man, I'll tell you what uh.
Speaker 1: Later.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, truly was you were just a number, but those bricks mean everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But even with you know, he talks about Abel no King treated Kane, you know, and when Kane, it talks about him his death and stopped there. I don't know if you remember reading that portion of it and how he died and stuff. But now going back to the Book of Genesis and the creation of Cown, I was listening and this guy sort of separated Genesis chapter one from Genesis chapter two in the Creation of Man, where at the end of Genesis chapter one, you know, he created man he told him to be foodful and multiply and fill the Europe. And then Genesis chapter two goes into the d tale of him creating Adam and even putting them in the garden to tell the you know, to take care of it and all that, and then when everything went down and they got thrown out of the garden and then Kane kills Abel and the King's all nabbed up. So what happens if they catch me out there? Those other people? You know? And it's like, I always thought, who's out there? If Adam and Eve are the first people and then they have Able and King, who else is out there? Is there somebody else out there? And this guy made a point saying that God created other men and woman at the end of Genesis chapter one. Whether those other ones that became you know, you know that colt Mingle with the angels and stuff like, yeah, the Nephelene and all that. I don't know, but that always steinied me. Where you know, Kin was nervous that somebody was going to kill him, and who what it would be if.
Speaker 6: Right at that time there was there was only a few people on earth, So who was he referring to? So do you think he was referring to the thirty three angels that had already been kicked down.
Speaker 3: From heaven.
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 3: I should say a third Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: I don't know where they dwelling on at that time. And you know, it's it doesn't say it in the book the Genesis, but that that was always something that really I always you know, I had a question about where Kane was nervous and and that guy put it where he said that, you know, Genesis chapter one, God created other men and women and they and then Adam and he was a whole different project. And I don't know, you know it as you can look at it like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is interesting. I'm not sure I've ever thought about that. You know, he was called a fugitive in a vagabond shalt that be in the earth, And yeah, that's interesting. I don't to have to go back and look at that, and kind of I've never really thought that because it's actually verse fourteen where he talks about and it shall come to pass that everyone that findeth me shall slay me.
Speaker 1: But if you go back to chapter one, at the end of the chapter, it gets you know, they create to you know, be foodful and multiplied Philly, yep.
Speaker 6: And that's everything that goes against what the for lack of a better words, the new world order and the globalists tell us, right, it is that we're overpopulated. Right, That's why abortion is part of their agenda they want to go against because it is antichrist. Just within the last hour or two they nominated a new head of the CDC. And the first thing I always do is to just kind of go back and look at them. And she said in June of twenty twenty two that she was championing abortion and that abortion is healthcare. So you know, here we are once again, we're supposed to have this you know, Christian administration, and where we have someone in a lead health role that champions abortion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that whole CDC, the who and you know all those they have a globalist agenda. Globalist.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: They're going to get the agenda. But they have an agenda that you know, they want to you know, whe a lot of the population out. And you know this whole COVID thing with the shots and stuff. I did not take the shot. I was dedicated. I never took a flu shot. I never believed in them. I never trusted them, and it's like, yeah, that whole agenda there was, you know, see how far they can get away with, you know, locking people in their houses or whatever, telling them up. Being in Massachusetts, it was it wasn't easy. We went we actually left, I think it was in twenty twenty one. We went down to Florida and we left out of Boston Logan and it was like a morgan after that whole airport and when we got to FLOORA, it was all lit up and it was like, man, I mean some people were wearing mask but it was pretty much normal. And then when we got in the plane to fly back, I remember flying out and looking out the window of the plane and looking down at Fort Myers and the whole city was lit up. And then we flew into Boston at ten o'clock at night and it was in the winter time, and we got into Logan and they had a ten o'clock curfew you had to be in their house. And we flew in like a ten thirty and we got out of the plane walking through the airport and it was like nobody in there.
Speaker 3: This is Logan, one of the business in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nobody in and we started driving down the highway and this was the main drag. It was like fifty miles no cars on the road. It was like I was in a movie, you know, like a horror movie or something. Nobody could be on the streets. Everybody had to be in our house. And and it you know, they put the kids in the school, they sent them back to school with face masks on. And that's just that even you know, it is what it is. My kids going to school at that time, they would be going with no mask, or they wouldn't be going at all. And that that really showed a lot to me how how much control these people in government want to have over the society and Andy and that was like a test to see how much they could get away with. So moving forward to this day, I go grocery shop and then I still see people wearing face masks. Absolutely and they've been the psycho bamboos, you know, and it's it's it's a shame.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a giant psychological operation. But I agree with you as well that it was part conditioning for the mark. There are some people in the truth community who believe it is it wasn't, but it was also a test to see how far, like you said, they could push certain agendas. And these people are masters of psychological operations. So what they'll do is they'll go back to their their darker their think tanks, whatever the case may be. They'll make adjustments. They'll do small sample tests, maybe in remote locations around the world, and the next time that something happens, whether it's a quote unquote terrorist attack with you know, some type of you get what I'm saying, or another you know, outbreak or something like that, they will readjust things. And I think the next time is endgame. I don't think there's going to be another sample set. I think the next time, whatever lever they pull is going to be game on.
Speaker 3: And I think they.
Speaker 6: Will push for the entire change in the agenda, the fifteen minute cities, the cash list society, you know, everything that we've been talking about. Whatever they bring next will be the implement implementation of a one world government. And of course they're push for a one world religion. And by the way, speaking of lockdowns and things like that, Boston, you did have certain areas of the city did have police lockdown back.
Speaker 3: I think it was May of twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did, Yeah, they did. And Boston. I go there a few times. I don't I don't go there all the time. I haven't even been there since. I think I went to the airport maybe, but other than that, I haven't been there since before COVID.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: It Maybe we used to go, you know, you know, once in a while and just go shopping up there in Boston and stuff and you know, get some to eat, spend the day there. But now I don't. You know, they got all the they're still fighting all these you know, what do you want to call them there? They're not illegally aiding answer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still fighting those Yeah. I saw that they got like seven hundred of them or something like that today, something like that. In Boston. They're all housed up in all hotels again, you know, debit CODs and money on it. They can get a license giving tone and it's like preferential treatment. You know. That whole thing down at the border was another I don't know, it's like this. There's a long game with that letting those people in there. I don't know what it is, but I don't know. It's part of it, you know, the technocracy thing. Then have you seen that? Yes, maybe that's part of that. I never knew nothing about that until like a month ago, and I started looking into that. And there was a big movement back in the I guess the thirties to make you know, all Mexico, all the way down to the and all the way up to the North Bowl Greenland. And you know, Trump stark in Greenland, he stuck in Canada. And maybe that's part of the technocracy where you know everybody yet and it's and you have these people and they're not citizens, and but they're getting this preferential treatment. Well they got it. I guess Trump is running them out of town and trying to get rid of them. But it's you know, that whole thing was the whole last four years.
Speaker 6: It's like something out of a movie. You have to pinch yourself sometimes and even is this real?
Speaker 3: Is this happening?
Speaker 1: Was he alive? Was he you know, he didn't know what day it was. And it's like I had never seen anything like that, and it, you know, it goes to show you. I didn't vote in the last selection that I got to the for, but I got to tell you when they say it's a selection, not an election. I believe it now, I totally believe it. I don't you know, no way did that guy get eighty million votes. I'm sorry, my.
Speaker 6: Umbrella would have got more votes than Biden in a fair election, I know.
Speaker 1: And it's like that. It was they installed him, and they had an agenda with that guy to use him for something.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, the control is you know that who's ever in government is not really running them. It's the bank, is the cabals, the you know, the CFLs, the Committee of three hundred and.
Speaker 3: All that Pharma all part of the club.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know, you look at that and you look at that whole picture there, and it's pretty involved, and there's a lot of moving parts, and but you don't see them out in the forefront, and they're always you know, it's behind the scenes. And you know, it's a My whole perspective of our history has changed, you know, looking back even at World War Two, what we've been told and what I've been learning lately, you know, they I never knew that Germany during the nineteen thirties, while the whole world was in a depression, Germany was thriving. They had the best economy, they had the best everything. People wanted to be there, and they looked at the Nazi Party like wow, this is you know, they got something gold here. And I never knew that Standard Oil was supplying the Germans tvgime.
Speaker 3: The rack.
Speaker 6: YEP and so was IBM was was playing both sides of the field too. And uh, that was run by Prescott Bush's dad. He was all part of that, or George Bush's father, Prescott Bush.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, I knew about the press cop Bush. Then I heard that he you know, he supplied materials to them. And but you know, going back and looking at that the whole now, you know, you look at Stalin, you look at Chu Chill. You know they called Stalin uncle Joe.
Speaker 6: Stalin was ten times worse than Hitler. And people don't understand that. Yeah, he examine its fifty million people.
Speaker 1: Yeah and and yeah, and what happened to the German civilians? Yeah, the civilians, not the front with a wall that was going on innocent So yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Just a few weeks ago was the eightieth anniversary of Dresden and I wrote an article on it on sub stack and it went pretty viral. Uh, some people said thank you for sharing a part of history that nobody's aware of because they don't teach it.
Speaker 3: And the other half of the people.
Speaker 6: Called me uh an anti semi is that you can't even you know, question history without being called a name. But listen, I always say, there's the truth and the truth and there's everything else. And you have to have thick skin to to kind of be in this business, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you you know, if you you know, and people say, oh, what do you know? Like, I don't know, I don't know, but I don't this the narrative that I was taught. It wasn't the whole story, no, you know, like the it's the story of the factor is the wedder is and you know, and I what he did for Germany. You know you heard about Berlin in the twenties.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the why my Republic that was.
Speaker 6: That is kind of where the term one extreme brings another comes from, because Germany in the nineteen twenties, Berlin, the y mar, the movie industry, the very first transgender operation by Hirshfields I forget his name something, Hirshfield. Yeah, yeah, that that whole society. And then when you hear about the book burnings. What they don't tell you is they were burning porn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And they were just cleaning out Berlin because Berlin was like prostitute all over the place, mother and daughter, prostitute and all that. You know, it was just sin city to the max. Yeah, and did they cleaned it up and yeah, and put the whole that whole war, even the First World War, there was a war is money. War is a bank all banks, you know, it's a banker's war. And the people that lend money for those wars make big bucks, you know, and they even support both sides of the wars.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. They hedged their bets like the signs. They hedge their bets just like the casinos. So in the Super Bowl you got the Eagles and the Chiefs, and when some you know, a group of people start betting heavily on one team, it changes the odds. The banks have to keep their money on both sides in case one wins, so they don't go bankrupt.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you know, when I looked at that whole time there and that my father had me when he was in his forty, so he lived through the whole depression. He let through the World War Two, and you know, and he he signed up. He was one of those. I didn't get drafted. I signed up. He was one of those. And he said, and he he was a big fan of Roosevelt too, because Roosevelt got them out of the depression, and you know, and but he would always look at it like, you know, we did a good thing. And but he never really understood that it's all about the money. It's all about business. If there's no war, they're out of business. And that all started, like I guess, fromund the Silvil War, and you know, they funded both sides of the North and the south, and you know, and then when the war was over, Oh what are we going to do? You know, we all these industries there that change their all, these you know, industrial companies change their their business this you know, the manufacture for the war. And now they don't have no businesses, you know, and they're out of business. And so we're going to have war all the time. And now we have wars with phantom enemies that we never see. We know, have wars against governments. For the most part, it's always a phantom al Kaeda Pama you never see these people, but it's you know, they're in visible, but you know, and do you trust what they're telling you? Do these people really you know what I mean? Yep.
Speaker 6: It's that's why they're careful to label thing the war on drugs the war on terror, but they never actually right if they couldn't say the war was against Osama bin Laden, otherwise it would have just been you know, maybe a brigade out in Afghanistan or Pakistan looking for him. But by calling it the war on terror, they could justify the overthrow of Libya, Iraq, yeah, Afghanistan. But the other big thing that has missed often is that two thousand and nine speech by Kadafi and he predicted that the United States wanted to turn Syria into five areas. Now it's it's it's in four now within the last year, not five. But he's he was spot on about everything from vaccines to JFK and and the bankers, the rothschilds, and it ended up taking you know, that was the target he drew for himself, I guess, but he spoke truth.
Speaker 1: But the thing about those guys should almost same. Kadafi and even Hitlot, they had their wrole monetary system. They weren't part of the banking cabal, but they weren't part of that. And so if you're not part of that, I guess is in the same camp. He's not part of the the monetary the the world monetary system. I can't say glove that system, you know. And he you know, they're always poking at him all the time. And yeah, it's it's it's all about the money. And they're all boiled down to it. And you know, even the first Iraq war, what was that all about? You know, was that legit? And then the second one he has w N D. You know, you had Dick Cheney, Condo, Lisa Rice Colon Powell and who is the Secretary of Defense? Their ums failed, you know, all those guys there around Trump, you know, puppet and you know saying and saying a w N D w N where you know, they were under sanctions for what ten years? Some eight years? He has w one. Now there was another agenda. There was an a motive for them to go in there and kill that guy. But you know, and but you know right now, all the wars are always some phantom al Qaeda group or some you know some hamas or Kutou's or me Too's, and you know it's like, do you really trust what they're telling you on the media?
Speaker 6: Idol No, And in many cases it's the exact opposite. And if you look at the countries that are considered our enemy, Russia, Iran, North Korea, you're correct, they don't have any Rothschild banks in our countries. And it's interesting how things go full circle because first we were talking about Jehovah's witnesses, and what people may not know is that a gentleman by the name of Charles Russell was the guy who really started that whole movement, but he was also an early Christian Zionist. That whole push with the World Zionist Organization, the Balfour Declaration, the Federal Reserve, and then by nineteen forty eight you had the Palestinians, you know, moved out Israel, created by the Rothschilds and the and that's because you know, we were talking about dispensationalism is and then you had FDR, which really created, for lack of a better word, the welfare government.
Speaker 3: He made all the people turn in their.
Speaker 6: Cold which nothing says freedom like give up your gold the New Deal, and then World War Two, and then really you could kind of say we had a good run in the fifties.
Speaker 3: You know any TV.
Speaker 6: You know, everybody's clean cut, riding the bicycles like you were talking about. Dad was working, Mom was home taking care of the house, raising the children, doing all that.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then sixties that the whole psychological movement happened, Women's liberation, which on paper sounds good, but what that really is is trying to divide the nuclear family. You know, if you get mom and dad out to work, then the state, the government has full possession of your child. You know, mom and dad's working hard, come home, scramble for dinner, they put their feet up and go to sleep, and you repeat. Meanwhile, the state has your child for eight of those hours every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they get more tax downards.
Speaker 3: Out of two yes, yeah, exactly, there's more.
Speaker 1: Revenue coming in, that's right. Yeah. Yeah. And so I look at when it comes to the walls and all those conflicts and stuff there. You know, Peyton, I don't know want my great kid's going to die for. Of course that's not you know, even the nine to eleven thing, I was believing that narrative for a while. But I look at that. When I was ten, from the nineteen nineteen eighty four to nineteen nineteen ninety six, I think I worked in a floundery and I was a drop forger. And what a drop boarder is. I didn't forge checks her name. I foughted stale. I pound it still. You can look up. You can go on YouTube and there's a video says nineteen fifties drop porch. You can look it up. And I pound it still for ten years. And I know that you have to have a control environment for the steel to heat up to a certain temperature in order for it to melt. And when you look at those planes and when they went into the building, if no way there was a control environment where that fire was sustained long enough for those steel beams in that structure to heat up to give way. I don't I don't see that happening at all. It's like it takes a control environment for the heat. We used to heat up steel to like twenty four to twenty five hundred degrees just the fort you know, we used to forte stuff like John Wayne finger Levis in order, John Wayne Rifo, and we used to do fun sites for the sixteen rifles. We did millions of them. And you know, and when you forge that stuff, you have to have that steal up to a certain temperature. It won't even forge correctly. You won't get the right thickness you want. It won't fill out properly. And there was no way that they said the heat from the jet fuel cause that the steel beams the frame of that structure too weakened. And then you know, and not to mention, there was a third.
Speaker 3: Building nobody talks about.
Speaker 1: It was not a hit by plane, but it came down, you know, yeah, it was Larry Silver. I said pull it.
Speaker 3: I said pull it.
Speaker 1: So they stick a diamond.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a lot of truth in that show Breaking Bad. There's an episode I think it was. Do you remember the old your sketches had the two little circles, So I guess something like that has something called has thermite inside of it a.
Speaker 3: Very minute amount, right, but if.
Speaker 6: You get a lot of it, it burns at four thousand degrees right, really, yes, absolutely it does. And when they rob whatever it was. It's been a decade since I saw that series. They use thermite to get into the safe and I remember them saying, and they show the clip it's in a lot of the Truther or videos for nine to eleven where they say thermite burns at four thousand degrees. And like you mentioned, if you're forging steel, melting steel, you're talking upwards of what is it eighteen hundred degrees fahrenheit to two thousand degrees or so.
Speaker 1: To forge, you've got to be like twenty three hundred.
Speaker 3: Degrees twenty three hundred, okay, but on.
Speaker 1: Stale different types of steel. But for the most part, most of the steel that we were forging with, you know, you had to be within twenty three hundred to twenty four hundred eating sometimes at twenty five. But then again you're you're burning it up. But yeah, that's the temperature you need to forge. You know, there's a lot of variable in it where the the you know, the ram on the hammer because the hammer weighed two pounds in the ram and you know, and it's banging down on the diet and and all that goes into the how to steal it, you know, flows when it's being forged. But with nine to eleven, you know that I began listening too. Was it he just got arrested there. I mean, he just but as aus trillion dollars, a billion dollars. What's his name? No, no, no, overde in Texas there. Wow, he's at the tip of my tongue. I can't say Alex Jones, oh Ales, listen. Alex Jones had a video who was a VHA vh es tape back in I think it was two thousand and three, two thousand, that's how far back. That's how far back. Well he had one on Bohemian Grove. Yep, I saw that. That's how far far back I go over with all that stuff.
Speaker 3: That's a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, Alex was really I used to listen to him, but it's like his delivery and the way he you know, I just could not. I could not say, hey, listen to this guy. You know. You know, I like somebody that has a levelhead and speaks calmly, and you know.
Speaker 6: I can take his clips as as comedy, but like, he is the worst interviewer. When I first got into pod casting, I said, I want to be the exact opposite of this guy.
Speaker 3: You know, he's constantly talking over people. What you're trying to say is no, it's not exactly what he was saying at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but I had that video tape for the nine to eleven thing, man, you know, and I watched that, and you know, there was a lot of points in that and even if half of it wasn't true, you know, the rest of it it was like and I never from that point on I began questioning. Yeah, I I you know, the Bush, the whole Bush cocktail, you know, even Bush Junior there. You know, Dick Cheney was running the White House when he was in there. You know, Junior was just there and Junior was sort of like.
Speaker 3: He but he was a pretty low IQ guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mean he was there because he's a Bush and that was it. Yeah, And you know that whole hotel. I would never I never trusted them. And I in my Townel I used to live in a couple of times over and I was very active back then in the nineties and the Christian Coalition, and we went to Washington one time to to a convention of Christian Coalition. I think it was ninety eight or ninety nine, one of those, And it was at the same hotel that Ronald Reagan got shot. A convention Center whatever that place was, and there was all the big heavy hitters there. New Game Graves was speaking of the house. Then you know you had guys like gallant keys and all these speakers and so we had sheets down it a front and it was you know, all the speakers will come up and speak. And that year dan Quayle was run for president. And when dan Quayle got up to speak, he had this party of groups of people come running out of the back because old stage come running out of the back with bandies and everything up in there. And it was like, wow, this is you know, I I seen it first there, you know, and I was like, oh, this is how it works.
Speaker 6: That's when you realize politics was nothing more than the w W F right, Yeah, it was staged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, I remember who's the name of the Jerry Jerry Fowwell was there. Yeah, and what's his name? Chelton Heston was there and now right back then yeah, yeah, and all those heavy hitters there, and you know, I met Gary Bauer, you know, you know, you know him is familiar under secretary for Ronald Reagan administration. Yeah, and uh yeah, we used to do a lot of that. We come we went up to Boston the Hobby at one time, and Alan Keys was speaking up there. I like Alan Keyes. He was a good speaker, great speaker, and we met him, you know, we interviewed him and stuff. We had a cameras and stuff, and it's pretty pretty fun. We had a publication and a news letter that went around town and stuff, and we used to hand out the voteing, you know, with the politicians stand on the issues and stuff like that. But you know, that all fell apart after a while, and you know, we had our own little TV show on a cable system and stuff. But you know that all came to it end.
Speaker 6: But the old cable access days. Huh, the old cable access days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gable access TV. There was no Internet at the time. No, uh yeah, well I guess the Internet was in its infant stages. Yeah, yeah, but it's not like it is now. But yeah, it was. It was pretty interesting. But yeah, I got into that, you know, the the alternative media back then, and I always looked at the mainstream media with the you know, keep in mind, you know, do I believe what I'm hearing? You know, and you know, they're all paid for they paid for it. About the pharmaceutical companies that pay for you know, I just I just look at them and look at that, and I say, I don't trust them. I don't trust any of them. It's just h yeah, they they're they had promoting agenda and they have you know, watching orders, I guess, you know, yeah, just what to say, how to say it, how many times they say it? You know. And you've seen that media thing there with all the locals did that whole thing and you know there's like fifty channels across the country.
Speaker 3: And they say the same thing over and over and over and over and over.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyways, yeah, that's ingird media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so yeah, so when I when it came down to the flatter thing, I started looking at you know, the room I live in. It is not what I thought it is. And I was lied to. Yeah, you know, and it's like God is not somewhere out in space, way beyond the blah blah blah. He's just the boss, you know. And you know, an apostle Paul says, I know a man in the fleshman the spirit, I don't know, but was caught up into the third heaven. You know, it's it's he's not that far. He's ships. He sits on this, you know, on his drove. Heaven is my throne, in Earth is my footstove? And what's his fun stop? A spinner bowl miles an hour at Yeah, you know, it's but it changes my whole reality of the room I live in and where are they hiding from us? Are there at the lands? It is the more to be explored, you know, they say there's nothing to explore anymore. Everything's been found. And we look at you know, now we're on an infinite plane. I don't know how long it goes. It goes, but there could be more lands that we're not told about that we could be you know, there could be other people or other civilizations, you know. And I look at it my reality and where I live now, and it was a whole different viewpoint. Whereas you know, I talk to my friends and everything. They still believe they're on a blue ball spinning around, and it's like some of them don't care. They never say to you, well, I still got to get up and go to work in the moment.
Speaker 3: Yes, you hear that a lot.
Speaker 1: You know, and it's like, yeah, but you will lie to all that time. It's the lie even lie to and what else are they lying to you about? You know, you know that they know that what's going on at the North Pole. You know, we had this the final experiment thing there with this son. You know, that's funny because about two years ago I worked for this lady. She has a farm, the table thing in the summer time, and she was going away on vacation and she hired this lady to come in and take care of her pets while she was going. And she hem, all, she's talking to the lady I'm market with, and I'm there and I'm listening to the comp and she started talking about her vacations. This dog set up and she said, I went to the Antarctic and it piqued my interest. I didn't say anything about flat Earth, nothing and nothing, and it piqued my internet. So I got I asked her, So how much did it cost you to go? She goes about, and I think it was like twenty five to thirty thousand dollars. So what time of the year did you go? Around December? She goes, Yeah, we went down to December twenty fifth or something like that, and it was around you know, when it's warm down there, and I asked her, is it daylight? Is is it daylight twenty four and she said yes, And I didn't say anything else and she said yes, So I got an honest answer. She said yes. So one of those guys were down there doing the whole thing. I kind of figured they're going to have see you know, that the sun that there is daylight. I don't know about the sun setting or not, because I didn't really ask that, did you see the sun setting? Up right? She said that there was daylight twenty four hours now then, and I wasn't going to question nothing. And I was like, that's interesting. There's got to be a way that there is twenty you know, there's daylight twenty four to seven for that certain time of the year. And you know, yeah, I just you know, I just knew that when those guys were down there doing that experiment, that they're going to see you know, daylight. Uh yeah, but you don't know how the son works. And I listened to a Crow Trickle seven radio and I don't know if.
Speaker 3: You ever listened to him, Yeah, I have before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's he's big into the second son thing. He's got videos there on YouTube and he has a video that he had taken and he had another son in his camera. He had one of these, you know, probably a thirty thousand dollars telescope that he's using. But he got another object that he thought was lens flair. But he tested it and tested and tested it, and I come out that it wasn't Glen's flair. It was another something and behind the sun. And he seems to think that the Mastercot logo.
Speaker 3: So there, yeah, yeah, yeah, I have heard that one.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, but yeah, but that you know, it's maybe it's reflection off of the firmament of the real son. You're not the scripture sent but.
Speaker 3: Two great lights, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the firmament, not one light.
Speaker 6: And a reflect that's right, two great one lights and one was a lesser light.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. And so whether that's the source of the sun, that the object he saw, you know, and it wasn't It wasn't only him either, there was several other people that he references references video. That's I think it was NASA or some kind of space research group had it and they were filling the sung through a telescope and stuff, and they found another object and they couldn't get it out of it, and they and he seems to think that that object was the second son. Yeah, it's pretty interesting to you know, look at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what the frustrating thing is.
Speaker 6: It's a shame that the people who run this room have to be so deceitful, because imagine if we did have the knowledge of how this now. I don't believe that they know how everything works, and I think God's pretty clear about that. We're not going to have the same knowledge of God. But I think that they do understand a lot more how things truly work, and they keep that from us. Not only do they keep it from us, they lie out a lot of things. For instance, you know, I've mentioned this a thousand times, but things like weed. You know, dandelion is a weed, singing nettle is a need you got to spray with your carcinogen to kill it, you know, and all the natural remedies that we we spray with cancer causing agents, uh, and the whole you know, medical industrial complex and all those other things. But it's just a shame that we can't we don't have the ability to, like for you and I to say, hey, we're going to Antarctica because of governments have taken over and done their own treaties all of that to keep the truth from us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Did you ever read that Higher Republic book.
Speaker 6: I've kind of sorted through it, but it's been a few.
Speaker 1: Years where I was like, you know, the whole.
Speaker 3: And all that, the land on the other side of the ice wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the side of the ice ball. You know, it was what in the eighteen nineties it was publishing.
Speaker 3: Like the Florida Journal or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but but you know they did mention the ice ball in there.
Speaker 3: That's right, and two points from for Team Flat Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But so with Captain Cook was at the explorer that tried to circumnavigate the Antarctic and he was at thirty sixty thousand nauticle miles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three and a half years, sixty thousand miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he come up short and it's like something's wrong here. And even when he was trying to, you know, his coordinates was always off because I think the logitude of the latitude lines that he was given as the lineing up down in the uh, the southern hemisphere. But that's an interesting, you know study, uh you know, stuff like even the animal bird. Some of that stuff is diaries could be questioned. Whoever, that's a reality and I agree with that. But you know, he did explore the the Antarctic there and that was another thing. The whole was the Operation High Jumped, the last one he went on where they came back with details. Bet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they lost a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it was like, you know, going back to World War two or Nazi Germany did did aid up and rarely commit suicide. It was the story we was told. They said there was like a half a dozen gym and U boats that went missing, and he had this place down in the Antarctic called New schwab Land set up down there, and you know, the German technology was far more advanced than the rest of the world at the time, and you know, he probably had stuff that you know, we never even knew existed. And you know, could he have gone down there and escaped? And you know, able bread goes down there, it runs the it's nest and it's it's pretty interesting. You know, you just can't go down there. That's the thing. I wish that we could go down there and explore as somebody could you know, they had the resources to go down there and just explore. But now it's off limits. You got the treaty and even to not polls off limits. Who's to say that you know this whole I've been listening the whole little season. I think you mentioned it one of your podcasts ye Zayton Short Season. That's pretty interesting. I've never heard that until about maybe far or five months ago. And you know, when Jesus is talking to his disciples in Matthew sixteen, it was at sixteen twenty eight, they said, some of you standing here will not see death until these things happen, right. You know, I must have read that a hundred times, and I probably got an explanation.
Speaker 3: For that, just like Genesis one and the Firmament, same thing and so.
Speaker 1: And he also said that to Nathaniel when he first called Nathaniel, you know, and you still see the Son of Man coming with his angels. And the history that we've been taught, you know, from the time of Christ to the present. The timeline it's the Dark Ages, is very vague and wasn't manipulated, was you know, was years added to it? Are we in Sintan's Little Season? Because the Bible says that after a thousand years, for a little while, and he will for a short season go out and deceive the nations. And I'm telling you right now a lot of people are being in the sea a big time, and even the Church could be deceived. You know, if you don't have your.
Speaker 3: Ad tennis up in it, you better believe that.
Speaker 1: And it's like that whole it's pretty interesting stuff. It takes the whole eschatology thing and changes the whole. It's not really full preadtorist, if you know what I'm talking about with prediism. It's not really full preadism, but it's you know, something like preadirism, where most of the Book of Revelation has already been play out. Yeah yeah, And you know, I've never I never knew about five It was a five thirty six a d where there was eighteen months of no sunshine on the earth. You know, was that a part of the plague in the Book of Revelation? And you know, and then you have this the Tatarian mud floods, and I know, but these cities buried from a cataclysic or earthquakes. You know, if you could go back and all the old history stuff you never heard about volcanoes either, you know, volcanos is sort of like a recent thing, and and it's just like even the architecture, how did it go that stuff?
Speaker 6: Well, didn't they just come out on the news and say something about this earth shaking discovery about the pyramids that there's actually they did some kind of giant X ray for lack of better words, and they found that's actually the top of the structure, and there's a giant structure underneath of it, which goes back to what many people have been talking about. So I don't know if it's mockery, because you know, people like whether it's John Levi or my lunch breaker saying, you know that all this architecture is actually old Roman architecture that was founded and not actually created in the timeline that they actually.
Speaker 1: Say, yeah, and they put the eye in front of the first number of everything. Yeah, I've my lunch break he did. In Fall River, Massachusetts, I lived there for about five years. But there's a church, Saint Ant's Church. You can look it up. It was supposedly built in the eighteen nineties and I actually worked on that building doing slack and copper with a friend of mine and he he did that in his my lunch break. That building there, and I looked at that building and I say, how did these guys carry these big, huge blocks of granted stone and everything in the eighteen nineties. And I just if you go to like Tartan's on the other side of me, Taunton, Massachusetts, and in the middle of the Taunton Green, there's a courthouse there. You can look it up and they're actually doing the copper dome on it. And that was built in the eighteen nineties. And then the church down the street, which is a big, huge church toll that structure was built in it. What it is get all these contractors to build all this stuff at this same time. And you look at the courthouse in tott it's a beautiful structure. And I looked at old buildings. There's the big post office on the side of it, and there was another post office building prior to it. Beautiful architecture. It's it's it's you can't you can't replicate it now nowadays. Never mind, you know, those people were building and they didn't have power tools.
Speaker 6: Everything was tricking mortar hand tools. It's amazing the stricture, the structures that were built. Uh, and today it's just it's concrete, jungles, metal steel, very unattractive and for the most part, in my eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. And I look, yeah, I look at that, and I say, there's something wrong with the timeline. They're I've giving us the right narrative. I mean, my lunch break. That guy, he's awesome. I I agree, he does some good research. And you know, and there's a I'm on the Taunton River which flows in it's a tidal river, and on the river there's a rock there. It's called the Dighton Rock. And on this rock there's hieroglyphics and writings on it that they do not know how it got there, who wrote it and how it got there. They speculated could have been the Portuguese, because the Portuguese were travelers, you know, back in the day. Or they could say it's al Gonquin because of the you know, the walponax but the walking X. I'm not sure if they had, you know, they wrote or not, but I know that John Elliott, they're in the sixteen hundreds, there was writing a translation of the Bible in Algonquin and that all got blown off. The window in the King's philipoor. Yeah, he was sort of flabb I guess the whole how that whole thing went down. But that Dighton Rock. You look up Dighton Rock and you can see there's plenty of websites on it. It has all these hieroglyphics and stuff on it, and they don't know where it came from who put it on. There is pretty interesting stuff.
Speaker 3: So it's called the Dighton Rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DGHS.
Speaker 6: Forty Ton Boulder, originally located in the riverbed of the Taunton River Roca is noted for petroglyphs primarily okay, so yeah, hieroglyphics. In nineteen sixty three, during construction of a call for dam, state officials removed the rock for preservation and it's actually listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Speaker 3: Man, that is interesting. Look at that writing on it. That is some ancient writing on it. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: And that picture that they show is actually from eighteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's interesting. I'll put that in the show notes so people can find that.
Speaker 1: So I live on that river, okay, and when I moved here twenty years ago, the people that owned the house, the guy lives next door was his parents' house. And he had told me that back in nineteen sixty nine, nineteen seventy that Mard Island College came on my property here at that time, and they did an archaeological dig and they, you know, they found He said he used to go out in the garden and he find all arrowheads and all kinds of stuff all over the place. And they did an archaeological dig. Way up in the back. I got five acres, and way up in the back they dug up a body and it was a girl. They say it was a girl. I got a picture of it, and they have it and the girls in a fetal position when they when the Indians buried, they would bury they wouldn't lay them straight out. The body, yeah, in a fetal position, and I pointed the head to a certain direction, and uh so I started research. I'm indeearing myself on my father's side, wamping organ and some Narragansett and my mother's English. My father said we'll get back at the English she married my mother. But uh so I started doing some research on it. And that's this book called on the King's Philip Walk, called I Belove To and and in that book she is she the book is laid out where she goes to all the places world or you know, the battlefronts, and everything happened, and she logs it and she has a website that goes along with the book. It's very interesting. And she took in she has a spa on the map, and uh, of all the Indian villages they would call Indian towns Indian villages. And what the it would do is in the summertime they would migrate down to the river and spend a summer near the river, and then when the winter came they would go back up off the river and set up back there, away from the river. And she short a Indian village cat ship pascot, a chip of pascot, I'm not sure how to pronounce it. And where it was right where I live was it had the the star the mark where I live. And I said, wow, because I know down up the river there was another Indian town called Segagansett, and then down the river there was another Indian town called a Sonic in which plymar colonists wanted that land big time because it was fertile for for for farming, and they wanted that big time, and they were trying to steal it from She was an Indian princess called weed them mountain and they actually killed her. It's a shame, and but yeah, a lot of the King's Folk War happened great where I was right where I live now, a up the street. There's a monument up the street from me, about a quarter mile and there was a guy there on the King's Poet Wark and his wife and they were told there's a walk going on and you got to go to the fort in Towton and or else you're going to be attacked. And they got him and his wife and his dog. Got halfway to Taunton and his wife told him to go back get something from the house and either way back. I don't know if he made back to his house, but anyways, he said the Indians and he climbed up a tree and his dog was at the bottom of the tree looking up, and he shot him under the tree. And there's a memorial right there. His name was Bobbin Wow. Memorial had the kingsmell bar right there. A lot of that history.
Speaker 6: Yeah, up and down the northeast here we got we've got homes going back to the mid sixteen hundreds, I think that was it. The brick house, the blockhouse in Claymont, Delaware. That's the official oldest house here in Delaware, goes back to sixteen fifty four. I think two miles from where I grew up, there's a house that's a place where Washington spent the night. And of course, and then again it goes full circle. How much of our history is real is not? Was the Founding Fathers really just a British trick to get the to get the colonials under their thumb. There's a lot of ways we can talk. We're actually down to the last few minutes, so I start winding down. But if there's anything that you wanted to touch on before we leave, now'd be a great time to do so.
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, I would say that, you know, people should, you know, keep their antennas up, always be studying and researching, and you know, and keep there. I don't want to say, keep their mind open, so they but be discerned. And you know, because we live in a time right now where you know things are going fast and you know you got to you know, be all prayed up, be all uh you all, you know, right with God, and and just looked at him for discernment and understand it, you know, and just keep the truth and you know, always get the gospel too. Don't be ashamed of the gospel. It's the power of God unto salvation. And you know, and then if you have a chance to talk to them about flatter I talked to him about that too. Man. You know, the round you live in, it's a big thing, you know, And he's coming and it's just a matter of you know, I take you send a short time. But you know when I first could save, you know, the HULD come anytime. Now. I really didn't believe in the rapture anymore, but but you know the way it's portrayed, you know, the way I was taught, the dispensational at you know, there's a big party going on in heaven. But anyways, Yeah, just keep keep your hands on the plow and and don't look back and bedividuant because you never know, you never know.
Speaker 6: That's a great point, don't look back, because I know a lot of us meet each other up over maybe the choices or decisions we've made in our life, and we can't change that. But we can change the future, and we can change people's lives. That's powerful, Like we have the ability.
Speaker 3: To change people's lives.
Speaker 6: And you know, sitting here having this conversation talking about things that people will never have come across if they spent ten thousand hours on Fox News or MSNBC or their local radio stations.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: And I'm not saying that we're right about everything. I know one thing we're right about is you know, God is real. God created this. This didn't happen by accident, and we are all here. Jesus died on the cross for your sins and we're here in this timeline because he knew we could handle it, and he put his you know, God's warriors on this plane at this time to share the truth, and of course the most important truth is the Gospel of Jesus, but also to shine a light on Satan's deception. And I think this is part of a great awakening because the conversation we're having today is tenfold what it was just ten years ago. I firmly believe that, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, definitely. It's it is, it is, And things have changed since I became a Christian and the whole you know, you're even looking at the church. You know, the church is not what it was, you know back when I first got saved here. It's even the way back in the sixties. It's totally changed from you know, when I grew up. And it's like you look at the church and you do I want to listen to that guy? Do I? You know? Is he Bonafie? You know, you always have these high profile preaches, you know, as you tell evangelist, and I don't listen to them anymore. I really don't. I just I just you know, when you I'm not a big fan of big churches. I went to one big church for about five years and then after that I'm comfortable with and know congregation of that's small and and is it a three thousand member church really biblical? You know? Is it? You know we called all right out and you know, set churches all over the place instead of having this one big under one guy, and you know, and they sort of deified the pastor in a sense, and it's like, you know, and I you know what happened, Uh, Robbie Sacharias As, Like I really like that guy, you know, I justed a lesson to him. I actually went and seen him speak the day that Mother Chorice die. I saw him out at the KP preach. And then when he died and all this stuff came out, was like, wow, be capful who you listen to, you know, be capful. You don't know Pish and I all a guy was saved.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's it's heartbreaking. And there was another church in Texas. This just happened. And one thing we have to realize is that every pastor is human and they put on their pants just like you and I, and they have the same flaws as you and I. So there were a few pastors I think extremely higher of, and every now and then I have to remember that he is not perfect, and he is flawed and makes the same mistakes as you. That Now, however, there are when when you you know, you enter a Master of Divinity program or you just simply take a non denominantly church that you start, and you step behind the pulpit, you do separate yourself that there is not sins that your congregations may make. You have to be above that, that you are beyond reproach. You can't make those mistakes and continue on as a leader. I believe that firmly. I'm not saying you don't forgive, but they can't be in a leader so they can't continue in a leadership position when they make you know, you know what mistakes I'm talking about similar to what you know they they said Ravi Zacharias did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a higher calling. So if you want to take that higher calling, I mean it's like you have to set yourself got a higher standard and and and live by that standard. And we should all live by that standard. Anyways, even that for not call that.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I agree.
Speaker 6: And in as world, our government leaders would be held to the saying acountability, but they play by the different rules. They can do whatever they want and get away with it. But unfortunately that's not how it works.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you, Andrew, I've had a wonderful conversation with you, and you know, consider coming back on down the road.
Speaker 6: You really brought a lot to the table and a lot of new information. One last thing I'd like to mention. I kind of always get confused and the order these podcasts go out, But somebody interviewed recently, you know, we were talking about the Tartarians, a book everybody should take the time to check out. It is about forty bucks, but it's called One World Tartarians, the greatest civilization ever erased from history. It's written by James Lee, and this guy sold a lot of books. He's got about eleven hundred, about four point six. And listen, trust me from somebody who's had podcast for many years, you're gonna have people who just give you one star because you know you sneezed. But this book is really good. He wrote it during the scamdemic, as I call it. It came out I think it came out in twenty twenty, and it's I think it's one of the better books that really lays down Tartaria and how they basically erased them from history.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can you talk to people you know you ever hear about the Titarian Empire? Nope, no, No, nobody's never heard of it. I've never heard of that before, and it's it's yeah, that's where it's controlled. You know, the Rock and Throller history books. But they give you yeah, yeah, I'll get that book definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And to the listeners, I am putting that in the show notes as we speak. So check it out and again, Andrew, thank you so much for your time. I appreciate it. God bless you, and thank you. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. And by the way, Andrew, did we have his email address in the show notes if you'd like to reach out to them to say hello or to ask some questions or further talk about some of the things we talked about tonight. So, Andrew, God bless you, Thank you again for your time. And to the listeners, thank you, God bless you all. And keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 1: I know it's been a struggle.
Speaker 3: I don't know you've had spain.
Speaker 8: I know you feeling tied. Tell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same I saw were to go from you.
Speaker 9: I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 5: Don't give up. No, don't give in. Never wol don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet, he's gone.
Speaker 8: I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Why it's a way God up?
Speaker 8: May me come.
Speaker 9: What right? God, m.
Speaker 8: I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 9: You are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 3: Beautiful. You're shoving ride.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're live and breathing, moving, you can hold your head a pie. Don't get no, don't give in, never loos home. Don't they go on the primies.
Speaker 4: It ain't Donet's god or clay Why some waintail, the god of maybe come, don't give up? No, don't give in you never love home, don't let go on the primise?
Speaker 1: It ain't Gon of life.
Speaker 3: It's worth living. What's a way town?
Speaker 9: The God up?
Speaker 8: Baby court?
Speaker 10: Why sur pay down?
Speaker 5: Got up steamy cold?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's a play down?
Speaker 4: The god baby Colt?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, got steamy colt?
Speaker 7: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in, never leave home, don't let go of the primise?
Speaker 5: Man and done?
Speaker 9: Yes, God a plane watching, God of if it comes, and don't.
Speaker 8: Give up no dog giving whatever the hold, don't let go of the primes, get a't done?
Speaker 7: Lover is worth living?
Speaker 9: Watch and down the God of every cols Ah, the God of need cos watch don the god of coach.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the fact Hunter Radio at work. Just the facts, Mammy