Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Good to be.
Speaker 1: Bad, Crazy. It seemed like a forty day weekend, right, We're the most exciting, important presidential race of our lives, and then we get this big break that's insane. So much is happening. Glad you're here eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven thirty nine and one of the good and bad things that happens over a long weekend like that. I'm sure it's probably the same for you. Is is okay? You get these epiphanies, You start to see certain things very very clearly, but then there's so much of it. There's so much of it, it's like, oh wow, how do I organize this? Where do I start? And that brings me to the greatest epiphany of all. Over this long weekend, President Trump has a challenge that no other presidential candidate in our lifetime has faced. And I'm serious about this. It is a real challenge, and how he handles it is probably going to determine the outcome of the campaign. The challenge is which of all of this great AMMOI has to fire, which of it to focus on, which of it to put front and center. There has never been there's never been a presidential candidate, and I think in American history who has had so much to work with against their opponent. I mean, how many times have we on this show said, wow, if he just plays this on a loop twenty four to seven in every swing steate he wins, how many times have we said that? We've said that a lot, right, whether it's Kamala Harris just angrily condemning anybody who would say Merry Christmas, or laughing her head office, she says, whoa woke?
Speaker 3: More woe?
Speaker 1: You got to be more woke er, Saane, young people eighteen to twenty four, they're stupid. You go right on down the line. Kamala Harris talking about guaranteed equal outcome, not opportunity, guaranteed equal outcome, you know, oh yeah, no, fracking totally opposed to it. I mean, we talk about this over and over, right, and we're right, You're right about each and every one of those. If you take one of those and you play it on a loop in the right swing state, you're probably going to win win that swing state. But over the weekend we got even more of that great stuff. So, if you're President Trump, which do you decide to focus on? Because there is a principle in life. I'm sure you've experienced it in your life. It's very, very real. And Ronald Reagan was big on this. A real key to his success was what he called avoiding the danger of diffusion. Think about that danger of diffusion. So you may have all this good stuff to work with, and I face this often going into our trials. You have all this great evidence because you're right. Your cause is just you are correct. So you have all this great evidence. Well wait a second, You've got to be sure not to lose the impact of your best evidence by putting on all of this other good evidence. So how do you make that call avoid the danger of diffusion and just focus on the stuff that's going to be your knockout punch. That's the challenge for President Trump right now. And I'll give you an example. And Ryan and I have not talked about this. He may disagree with me. But I would suggest to you, for reasons that go beyond the obvious, you could play this on a loop in every single swing state, this alone, and you would win. If you're Donald Trump, Alexa, Why should I vote for Donald Trump? Not that one. That's a darn good one too, Ryan, That's that must be a misfire showing up under number one. Let me try number one one again.
Speaker 4: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 5: One a five day work week.
Speaker 6: You better thank a union member for sick leave. You better thank a union member for paid leave. You better thank a union member.
Speaker 5: For vacation time.
Speaker 1: What is that anyway? I mean, when we have some great sound from Nancy Mace calling that racist, I want to get your take on this, this affected accent, whatever it is. Is it racist eight five five or zero five eight two five five, whatever it is, I'll tell you this. It is not authentic. It is phony. It's the phoniest thing you've ever seen or heard, well one thing about America. It's in our DNA. You know we don't like phonies. You know, it's one reason Donald Trump one. A lot of people don't like him, voted for him, A lot of people disagree with him on issues. Voted for him because he's authentic. This is the phony est thing you could ever say, or do you know, putting on a fake accent like that? Has anybody ever heard her or anybody ever talk like that before?
Speaker 7: And one other thing, Dan, she was saying those remarks in front of union members who happen to be black in Detroit. No person I've ever encountered in Detroit of any race sounds like that.
Speaker 1: I've never encountered a human who sounds like this. Oh well, I did truly listen to this.
Speaker 4: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 5: One a five day work week.
Speaker 6: You better thank a union member for sick leave. You met a thank a union member for paid leave. You better thank a union member.
Speaker 5: For vacation time.
Speaker 1: Isn't that profoundly insulting to the audience? Love your take on this? Eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. That's why I say I think this will hurt her as much more or with black people than it will with white people. I mean, nobody likes a phony, and I understand there are a certain number of folks of all colors, religion, shape sizes who are just entrenched in one camp or the other right now, and those folks are going to vote for their candidate no matter what. I mean, Kamalaire's a certain number of Democrats are going to vote for no matter what. But the people in the middle who decide these elections, I think that hurts her more with undecided people of color than it does with undecided other folks. But then here are the same remarks. I think this is just a few hours later, right.
Speaker 4: Thank unions every day.
Speaker 8: For the five day work week, for the weekend, for paid leave.
Speaker 4: If you've got it, we'll got work to do that.
Speaker 1: What happened between this?
Speaker 4: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 5: Day work week.
Speaker 6: You better thank a union member for sick leave. You better thank a union member for paid leave. You better thank a union member for vacation time.
Speaker 1: So who does a better fake accent? Is it Hillary Clinton or Kamala Harris? Who does the better fake accent? Can we put those two side by side.
Speaker 2: I'll grab that one from our vault in a moment.
Speaker 7: But I remember, I ain't no wise tired.
Speaker 1: How did that work go for? And then this is a little more subtle, but you still get some of the same insulting, talk down to people, phoniness here.
Speaker 8: Let's just get through the next sixty four days.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's work. She doesn't she doesn't even sound remotely like herself. Doesn't she realize how she's insulting the audience? Say, oh, oh, it's not about so, it's not about what I have to say to you. It's not about what I do as president. But if and this is her point of view, not mine, Kamala Harris's point of view. If if you think that I'd sound like you, you're going to vote for me? I mean, what could be more insulting to an audience? But listen to this again. Have you ever heard her or anybody sound like this.
Speaker 8: Let's just get through the next sixty four days.
Speaker 1: Wow. I mean, there are a lot of policy reasons and everything else to be very very afraid for America if she wins. But there is something seriously off there. Yes, and we've been talking about that for a long time, based on lots of different things and lots of different categories. But it's like this weekend when when she cannot take questions in the press right because she does not have the capability to be president and we've just had this horror. We've just had this horror where the sons of Satan themselves have have gone out and brutally executed these innocent hostages. She doesn't want to have to answer a question about that, so rather than just be a strong enough person to just say no questions and walk to the plane, she fakes like she's on a phone call. But she's so off that she gives it away. First, she has headphones in, you know, like a teenager doesn't want to talk to their parents. But then she gets to the top of the stairs under the plane and she pretends that she's on a phone while she still has the headphones in. Wait a second, there's just something seriously off. Eight f five for zero five eight two five five, the number which brings us to another great topic, got to talk to you about. Well, we're just a week away from the alleged debate, which has taken on this ginormous importance because, as we had predicted on this show, her numbers have absolutely plateaued. Right now, there's nowhere to go but down for her unless something really good happens for her at this alleged debate. So I want to talk to you about that a little bit when we get back eight five five or zero five A two five five the number you're on the Dan Kapler Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 8: Having done the work I've done, it is our undocumented immigrants that is.
Speaker 1: The least likely to commit crime.
Speaker 8: Let's get our notions together about what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: What could cause something like that. I'm not talking about the ideological piece, We'll get to that in a second, but the rest of it, like just the highly madly crazy, inappropriate laughter when you're talking about anybody committing crimes, when you're talking about folks who shouldn't even be here committing crimes, what could cause that? Okidd and I haven't met this chardonay is at a male or woman man file. Now let's get to the policy piece of that, and again this goes back to how I started the show. The danger for Trump right now is there's so much good evidence against Harris, so much to work with. He has to choose the very best because there, I mean, one thing that I believe would deeply offend almost every reasonable American sense of justice is the idea that, oh, okay, even if it's true, and I'm not conceding the premise that folks here illegally commit other crimes at a lower rate. What difference does that make. There shouldn't be any It is fundamentally unjustifiable and immoral to have a single crime committed by a person who shouldn't be here. It's bad enough we have crimes committed by people who are citizens, but someone who shouldn't even be in the country. Think about and I've represented so many people who have lost loved ones, so many people who have lost loved ones to somebody who shouldn't have even been in the country, et cetera. And listen, when you lose a loved one to anything, when you lose a loved one that anybody's violent act, including on the roadways. When you lose a loved one, though, to someone who shouldn't have even been here, there's an added level of pain. I mean, this shouldn't have even had a possibility to happen. And Kamala Harris laughs that off because allegedly there's a lower crime rate committed. So you run that on a loop in every swing state. How do you lose Well, I'll tell you the one way you could lose if you botch the debate, right, and I always put debate in quotes, the alleged debate. This will be a Kamala Harris series of short speeches where she's protected by ABC. But that doesn't mean that President Trump can't benefit greatly from this event on the tenth and as I've been talking about before, those who are just you know, depending on another meltdown by Harris, the way Biden melted down, No, that is going to happen. ABC is not going to allow that to happen. And we saw that on full display with the CNN so called interview last week. Cry or the same Dana Bash who allowed President Biden to get destroyed, destroy himself a me ko and get beat by Trump on that stage because Dana Bash and CNN wanted Biden out then just to a ridiculous extreme that really humiliated. Dana Bash protected Kamala Harrison that last interview. And that's what we're gonna see next Tuesday night on ABC. If they have to go up there, if they have to go up there and rip the mic out of Kamala's hands and stand between her and the camera, they will not allow something that dramatic to happen to her next Tuesday. They just won't. But I think the key because at this point right the trajectory of the race, I think is what we predicted on the show would be, which is Donald Trump is tracking to victory and after the initial sugar high hair is leveling off and there's nowhere to go but down unless Trump botches this September ten event. She's going to be protected, so there's only limited damage she can do to herself on September ten. President Trump can do great good for himself or great harm, depending on how he approaches it. So I'd love to hear from you. I mean, it's only a week away. I'd love to hear from you. What do you think he has to do to win? What do you want to see him do and not do? Eight five five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. You will be shocked to hear that. I have a lot of very specific thoughts on that.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, speaking of shocked, I am sure at this point that Mayor Johnston and some in Aurora and some in local media are absolutely certain at this point that this is a fake nine to one one call in Chicago. Right, listen, some of.
Speaker 9: The guns sixty one two four stuff can drive colored stuff thirty two Venusians are trespassing the building showing guns in the courtyard and they have motorcycles in the courtyard as well. Also while they're filled. Nothing furthers U clear pretty sure, day, I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: You had to go to the shots letter to the sixty one twenty four and King for the migrants.
Speaker 3: Okay, ten for it.
Speaker 10: There's another able and it derived three ten. They had multiple calls part of the gun sixty one twenty four, sof K also over the disturbance bage gathering three thirty two minutes and shops passing in the building property showing guns in the courtyard.
Speaker 9: They have motorcycles in the core way.
Speaker 10: All Zeer role filled then nothing.
Speaker 1: For yeah, right, I'm sure all that's made up, right Ryan, It is remarkable And after the break will play some hilarious polo sound because remember that commercial, Ryan, mikey elite it. Yeah, I'll give it to Mike. That's how the Biden, that's how the Harris campaign right now views Polis dial a lie. You need a lie, you need a really big lie that nobody in the right mind would be willing to go on national TV and tell for you, Oh, call Jared, Jared'll do it. Jared will tell the lie. I mean, it's it's hilarious. The campaign is now sending them out there to tell the biggest whoppers. And we'll have some of that sound after the break. But no, it's amazing, isn't it. And it's so revealing about so many of these elected Democrats that even though it undermines your safety. Well, first they do all this stuff that undermines your safety, but they will lie right to your face, right to your face about something that's obviously true, in order to protect the Harris campaign. Kamala Harris is responsible for the open borders. Everybody knows that, and now as a result of the open borders, we're suffering all of these really terrible consequences. So people like Polis and Johnston, they'll just stand there and they will look you in the eye and they will lie to you and deny that the obvious is happening because they know it hurts Harris. And you just wonder how many people see that for what it is. I have to believe virtually everybody right, because it's like Bagdad Bob you remember him, right right, He got the US troops right behind him. No, the infidels, they've all been slattered at the border. There are no Americans in Baghdad, and they're like walking right behind him with a sandwich. And so you know, Polis has become Johnston has become this whole group of them in their media allies, they're just the bagdad Bobs of the open border. But people know. And this is why I'm so at peace with the fact that Trump's going to win if he handles this debate correctly, because the debate is probably the last big event. It's not going to be a second one. Right if she comes out of this. If she comes out of this, okay, she's not doing a second one. If Trump comes out of this, okay, he's not going to agree to a second one. So between now an election day and obviously Bell let's drop very soon in a lot of places, what is there besides this to break her fall? And what do you think Trump needs to do and not do. You're on the Dan CAplus show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 11: The Office of Governor Jared Paulas is saying she's making all of this up.
Speaker 1: Listen to what a spokesman said.
Speaker 11: According to police intelligence, this purported invasion, I guess of these apartment buildings is largely a feature of Danielle Jurinsky's imagination.
Speaker 1: What do you say to.
Speaker 12: That You can't fake video and Poulis would in last five minutes on that property.
Speaker 1: Wow, here's what danumin is. That's a resident with John Roberts on Fox. Can we have this agreement right now to never ever, ever again use the word slash term gaslighting because the term itself is gas lighting. Never use that word again. Just say lying. Please, just say lying. Don't say, oh, they're gaslighting us. No, they're lying to us, because when you say they're gaslighting us, it distracts, it clouds it. People think, Okay, what's that definition of gaslighting again? No, they're lying to you right now. Gas Lighting is you deceive someone to make them think they're crazy. Well, they're just lying to you. Whether they're lying to you to make you think you're crazy, or they're just lying to you too, So you don't know what the truth is. They're just lying to you. So Polus and Johnston and the rest of the left and their media hacks. They're not gaslighting you when they say all this stuff isn't really happening. They're just lying to you because they know the truth hurts Kamala Harris. They know the truth hurts them. They know that all this pain from open borders hurts them politically, so they lie to you about it. Eight five five four zero five A two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. I want to shift gears for a second, and this this goes to the rawest form of evil imaginable, and it goes to our president aiding and abetting that evil, and Kamala Harris has been an active part of that. And we have had the elected leaders in the modern Democratic Party, in the big money behind them, be willing at this point to either directly or through their silence and complicity, aid raw evil in the form of Hamas. So this is These are the words of this grieving mother just days after her amazing son. I'm sure you've read about him. This is Rachel Goldbert Pollin was brutally executed by Hamas. Remember they spoke at the DNC and spoke so eloquently and powerfully to try and have their son freed. And these are the questions that Kamala Harris was dodging over the weekend when she wore headphones and pretended to be on the phone. But listen, listen to this mother. Okay, sweet boy, go now on your journey.
Speaker 12: I hope it's as good as the trips you dreamed about. Because finally, my sweet boy, finally, finally, finally, finally, a free I will love you and I will miss you every single day for the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: But you're right in here.
Speaker 12: I know you're right here. I just have to teach myself how to feel you in a different way. And herst there's one last thing I need you to do for us now. I need you to help us stay strong, and I need you to help us survive.
Speaker 1: Oh man, And to think Joe Biden would come out then and actively aid the people who murdered her son, executed her son, took her son prisoner. Joe Biden comes out and actively aids them after the execution by saying Net and Yahoo hasn't done enough. Man. That that just tells you the reality, the reality of this modern democratic party, not your everyday democrat, but the modern Democratic party. That just sums it up right there. And those words, man, those words, I'm sure they just cut into you like they cut into me. I can remember sitting there with my mom the night that she was dying. We knew she wouldn't make it till morning, and I set up with her and we were just talking about life and everything else. And I remember saying to her, man, we're going to miss you so much, but soon you're going to be free. Soon, you're going to be free. Because my mom's such a powerful spirit. She died at seventy because these sons of bitches who peddled cigarettes for profit lied to everybody and said all these are healthy for you. They should all be in jail for life. But she dies at seventy. But she was so full of life and her spirit was so strong. And she's trapped in this withered body from the emphasem and she's laying there, but her spirit was still so powerful and just talking about, Hey, very soon, very very soon, you're going to be free of this body. You deserve so much better. And yeah, but you think of the American in the world that lie ahead for us. If Kamala Harris wins, just listen to that mother talking about a political party now that's so captured by the anti Semitic, secular, extreme radical left that they will openly aid the worst form of evil on the face of the earth, epitomized by Hamas, because they're afraid, oh yeah, they might lose Michigan if they were to come out and condemn this evil, if they had gone in and done what they should have to free this young man, if they had gone in and just deliver the message. Someone said over the weekend, Okay, I want all those hostages. I want them on the street. I want every American hostage on the street. All of them should be. I want them freed by this time tomorrow we start sinking your navy vessels.
Speaker 9: Run.
Speaker 1: Yeah but no, no, Harris Biden to concern they might lose Michigan. So they're going to let this evil triumph. I mean, think about it, and I won't dwell on this. I think the points obvious. But how could anybody, let alone an American president, regardless of political party, regardless of mistaken or terrible ideology, How could any American president reach the depth of depravity that would cause them, after these executions, to come out and help Amas by saying no, no, it's Net and Yahoo needs to do more. Not Yahoo had agreed to both of those American proposals. Yet Biden is going to come out and condemn Net Yahoo. Man, that is depraved eight five five for zero five A two five five the number you can text us d A N five seven seven three nine. Want to get back to some other big important news of the day, Dan in debate, I'll put that in quotes. Debate. Trump just needs to keep asking how ask Kamala the follow up questions the moderators don't pin down the specifics, doing so respectfully without interjecting, arguing that from Mountain. Grandma, listen, I think none of us have to be political scientists right to get this that President Trump wins. President Trump wins simply through restraint, Simply through restraint, not interrupting her, not coming across as a bully or a jerk. He wins through restraint. He showed great restraint, particularly in the beginning of the debate with Biden, and he was widely praised for it. It was extraordinarily effective, and it forced Biden to talk more, which obviously was Biden's undoing. Now talking more won't be Harris's undoing because the ABC members of her staff, otherwise known as the moderators, will be there to save her when she starts getting herself into trouble. They will interrupt her even during her time to save her. The only reason they let Biden go, the CNN folks, was they wanted him out of the race. They wanted him to hang himself. But with Trump, it starts and ends with restraint, and so that's going to be a real test of President Trump. Did it great for the first half of the Biden debate and now really really needs it here. So we'll start with that. I have some other specific thoughts as well. Hard to believe it's only a week away, but as we see the polling do exactly what we predicted it would do, it's clear now that this is likely Harris's best last chance. So we'll talk a bit more about what you want to see and not see during the so called debate. A week from now, we're going to talk much more about what's going on with the Venezuelans who cross the border and are now wreaking such havoc, which of course is not all Venezuelans across the border. We all know that, but it's a large enough number that it is obviously causing tremendous harm. Shouldn't be comitted for another second. And here's the key. The message has to be sent loudly and clearly right now. This is America. This will not be allowed to become the new normal. Unfortunately, Polis and I'll place some sound of him on National TV this weekend line for Harris, Polus and Johnston and the rest of the Democrats are sending the exact opposite message. You know, they're sending the exact opposite message that this new normal will be perfectly fine. We cannot allow this to become the new normal. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Cleveland's Great Freedom Him. I don't feel no ways tired.
Speaker 12: I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy.
Speaker 1: I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me. Boy, that just buried her, Remember that I just buried or eight fot five forour zero five eight two five five the number listen, I don't care what it is. You know, white accent, black accent, this accent. It doesn't matter. It's about phoniness. It's about phoniness. I'm just telling you know, the people in the middle are in the middle for a reason, and universally they want authenticity. And what could be more phony than a fake accent, because first it's just phony. And I'm telling you and I know this from the privilege of forty years of trying cases to juries, and I hope I have another forty of doing that. I tell every young lawyer who's going into trial for the first time or the fiftieth time, listen, above all, be real and be true because each individual right you know it, you have a very finely tuned BS meter, but you put six good people together in a jury box, that that is going to be is going to be the most finely tuned sensitive meter on the face of the earth. And one of the greatest trial layers ever. Dan Hoffman told me that when I was I was a first year law student and I just went up to him at some events, said, mister Hoffman, you know what's the key to being a great trial lawyer? And he just said, be real, be authentic, don't worry about every period and every sentence had just be true and he was so right, and that's what people are looking for. And let's face it, this election is one big jury trial, and you got people in six states. You know a certain number of voters in six states or swing voters, usually working people who are going to make these decisions. And if you're going to come in and you're going to be this phony to affect an accent for any reason, right right off the bet, you're going to alienate a ton of people. But then to do it to try to curry favor because you think your audience is going to like you better if you put on this accent. It's so insulting to the audience, but it is. It is the phoniness, the lack of authenticity that gets you one thing about President Trump, whether you like him, hating him, his policies, whatever, he is as real as it gets. What you see is what you get, and Harris is the opposite. So that's why I open the show by saying, you just play this on a loop in the swing states? How many things have we said that about Trump wins?
Speaker 4: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 5: For the five day work week.
Speaker 6: You better thank a union member for sick leave. You better thank a union.
Speaker 4: Member for paid leave.
Speaker 6: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 5: For vacation time.
Speaker 1: It's as phony as it gets. Then, just a few hours later, same comments.
Speaker 4: Thank unions every day.
Speaker 1: For the five day work.
Speaker 8: Week, for the weekend, for paid leave.
Speaker 4: If you've got it, so we got work.
Speaker 1: To do that what changed? And then hey, if you're looking for an exhibit B same day.
Speaker 8: Let's just get through the next sixty four days.
Speaker 1: What could be more phony or insulting than that? Text said, Ryan? What's your taking this? Let me get to the phone line. Sorry, I've been neglectful of our great callers, says Someone online pointed out that faking a black accent is the same as wearing blackface.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Do you agree with that texture?
Speaker 7: No, I've seen the term code switching that Barack Obama might be more casual depending on the audience.
Speaker 1: But this is way beyond what she's doing, raw unadulterated put on phoniness. Yeah, but the comparison the texture makes to blackface. What's your reaction to that. Let's go to Beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Talk to David. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Hey Dan, Hey Ryan, exciting time? Oh yeah, I do take I agree with something off the accent, but you got to remember, it's been what nine years now of watching the man with the phonia hair of all time. Anytime some and sees that man with that horrifically dyed orange with it to comb over or hair peep, everybody knows that did the phony.
Speaker 1: That's socially accepted Dane.
Speaker 3: That bane and that phony. So yeah, we tracked that around a little bit, but you gotta be careful because that they're.
Speaker 1: Not even remotely in the same category. Now, let's say that Trump was going to appear in front of an audience, all of whom had the same hair color, and he changed his hair color to match the audience. That that would be the only way you could even start a comparison here. I mean, what you have is you have you have a person pretending to speak a certain way, which they obviously don't in order to appeal to that audience, believing that this particular affected accent would appeal to the audience. So you have that combination of phoniness and insult to the audience. Trump's hair, by the way, perfectly consistent. He's had that every single day we've ever known him. This is the first time we've ever heard Kamala Harris sound like that.
Speaker 7: Trump also made fun of his combover at one of his rallies.
Speaker 2: Looks terrible.
Speaker 7: Look at that comb over.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, how do you think he's bald? I think he'd look very good bald, had a bald.
Speaker 3: You know, eighty year old men have hair like that, very very few and definitely not that color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you jealous?
Speaker 3: We've never met each other in person. I do get a lot of compliment about my Now, do you.
Speaker 1: Have hair or no hair? Because there are a lot of guys who could have hair, but they shave their heads because they look better that way. They are a lot of really good looking.
Speaker 3: I will Dan, we definitely have friends in common.
Speaker 1: I can't wait and no, no, yeah, I don't expect that, no matter how good it is. David, I'm very happily married guy eight five five for zero five A two five five the number when we come back. A simple way to win this election.