Speaker 1: Especially in the Jam Morning Show with DJ Foreign and Saunty.
Speaker 2: When you need to Know, we got you Three things you need to Know on Bustin's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags you haven't any more.
Speaker 3: Five The Price Is Wrong Bitch on stage July thirtieth, and Adam Saylor and his brand new sequel Happy Gilmour two have officially broken records for Netflix.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: The film massed forty six point seven million views in just the first three days, making it not only the number one US Netflix film debut, but also the best opening ever for an Adam Sandler film.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: It was good.
Speaker 5: The only other one I could think of that was huge was Big Daddy, Or was that Maybe that wasn't huge right when it came out.
Speaker 7: That was big big, but also there was no streaming at that time.
Speaker 4: Billy Madison was big, all right, Joe water Boy was good.
Speaker 7: About water Boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all entertaining for what they were. But again, well here you go.
Speaker 5: If you haven't seen it, DJ Form watch it literally last night.
Speaker 7: Out of ten.
Speaker 8: Again, I like it on a little bias, I'm gonna give it an eight eight out of ten.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, number one that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Number one, the cameos were I've got to tell you Last Home. Kelsey was in there, the full Ball.
Speaker 6: He was in the.
Speaker 5: Movie Travis, Yes, Travis, Taylor's boyfriend.
Speaker 8: Taylor's boyfriend was getting covered in Honey by bad Bunny. You gotta watch the watch.
Speaker 7: How has this not hit the web?
Speaker 8: Watch it and I'm talking about yes, of course Shirtless.
Speaker 7: It's giving Joe's hard.
Speaker 8: Yes, and he gets lauded up in Honey. I mean there's a lot of dope. Like I said, Eminem is in there. Kid Cuddy shows up at the end. Adam Sandler, of course, like he does in all his movies. He has all his good friends.
Speaker 7: Who are actually wife I guess is in every one of his films.
Speaker 8: Yes, his wife is there, and they play like big roles, not no little tiny roles. The two daughters played a big prominent roles in there as well. It's a doulte movie. I mean again, super loaded with cast cameos, but it all makes sense. They all play a good part in everybody acts according even post Malone was decked out in a cowboys suit. He's one of the spoiled commentators and he did good Soon it was Adult Movie eight out of.
Speaker 6: Ten for show.
Speaker 7: Adam Taylor, by the way, booked and busy.
Speaker 5: He's doing promo for this and he's going to hit the road for his Year My Best Front tour, which will start next month and it will hit thirty seven different spots. All Right, Diddy's lawyers are trying again. I hope Diddy's paying these people well because he is putting them to work.
Speaker 7: They petition yesterday to the judge.
Speaker 5: They're trying to get Diddy out until his sentencing for fifty million dollars is the bond. They want him to be able to live in his Miami mansion. We've seen inside that thing, a lot of baby oil, a lot.
Speaker 7: Of louts white.
Speaker 8: What Santa was asking earlier about the bond, you know, we were having that conversation. I was confusing it with bail. Bail you get back bond. They take a percentage of what you offer. So say they offer fifty million, they'll get ten percent of that, and the government keeps that regard.
Speaker 7: Means, so they're basically paying yes, and if you.
Speaker 8: Run, or if you break a bond, or if you're doing anything like that, then they're coming after you for the full amount of and then you know, dog the bounty hunter is gonna come search for you and all.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so they do get some money, was right? We know did?
Speaker 5: He was found guilty of those two prostitution charge They carry a mac sentence of ten years each, so twenty. But he's a first time offender, most likely will do time serve. So listen, I think he has a better chance of getting this bond accepted now just because the trial is over. We know the charges he has. Uh so maybe this does happen and he can go stay.
Speaker 6: Huge befall was that he was a flight risk, right society.
Speaker 7: Because the charges were heavy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we heavy, but he's got he's got They got rid of not guilty on all those charges that you could say that, minister Society. I mean, this one is a small one about prostitution. I think you let him go, but I guess the rest.
Speaker 5: What's the first thing he does when he gets to a freak off? Now there we've seen the photos. No, guys, you know, the first thing, he's going.
Speaker 7: To die his hair back.
Speaker 5: He had about seven hundred boxes of men's hair dye.
Speaker 4: He's freak off.
Speaker 7: It's a freak off. Then maybe it's a live I don't know. All right, I want to show a little love to Glorrilla and T Pain.
Speaker 5: They are among the honorees of the upcoming r m B Hip Hop Awards. It's called the BMI Impact Award. Glorilla is receiving it for her breakthrough in the industry over the last several years, and then T Pain is going to be honored with the BMI's President's Award in recognition of his song catalog and career achievement. The b m I, R m B and Hip Hop Awards takes place actually on Tuesday of next week. I just specifically want to bring this up because the resurgence of T Pain is crazy. T Pain was like our time when these massive songs were you know, I'm Sprung coming out.
Speaker 7: I'm in college.
Speaker 5: His resurgence and a lot of artists are having this resurgency's older artists. I mean, look at this tour that we're giving tickets away to here in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that era is back for it is I mean, we cure one of my parties. We crate parties that are in the twenty twenty Ten's one thing about T paint though he mastered social media, so.
Speaker 6: He's always on the I G Live.
Speaker 8: He's always on Facebook Live doing something, making music, driving cars, comedy and all that. Can I say something about the low relative that y'all don't know?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 6: Do y'all know that she used to work at a checkers at her.
Speaker 7: First time checkers, I've never had it.
Speaker 6: It's pretty good. It's kind of dope.
Speaker 7: Look at that glow up Nintendo.
Speaker 6: But Pete does.
Speaker 8: It gets even better now she has her own mail dropping at Wow where she started at.
Speaker 7: That's dope.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's super five.
Speaker 5: I worked before this job at Hilty, which is a power tool company.
Speaker 7: They have yet to ask me her collab.
Speaker 4: What were you doing there? So Drilty? Do you hear this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: What could be.
Speaker 9: This? Those guys are looking like you're gonna explain a bit to.
Speaker 4: Me that all right?
Speaker 5: This Three things you need to know for Wednesday, July thirty of A just mentioned it, but as Shanty Trey song.
Speaker 7: Lloyd Bobby V. Mario, I'll link it up for the Girls' Night Out Tour.
Speaker 5: I got you tickets in right now six one, seven, nine three, you're in.
Speaker 1: Dash them in Morning Show with DJ fourn It's sat Morning.
Speaker 2: Claustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four five, Kaylee.
Speaker 4: And Chelmsford.
Speaker 7: Is our winner.
Speaker 5: I'll say this part, but now everyone's gonna want to slap her. She's also going to see Nelly on Sunday.
Speaker 7: Well, good for you, bitch. She just keep winn Does she win those tickets with us? Okay, okay, okay, makes it a little bit better. DJ pop Dog has.
Speaker 5: Your next chance to go ahead and see you know a Shanty and the crew coming up in the three pm hour. Now, my body is a little bit nervous. I don't know what I'm allowed to say about this, and I'll awed to say because I wasn't paying attention to the two of you.
Speaker 4: So I'm being why are you going to listen when we're talking off their planning stuff up?
Speaker 5: I know, I know, so any I'll just let AJ take it away.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, okay. So this weekend there was a little bit of a situation. She's not listening, so I.
Speaker 7: Think it's.
Speaker 10: But this weekend I was in Maine, and so I have a friend from college who is in Maine.
Speaker 7: Have not seen her in years.
Speaker 10: We were super close in college, but we haven't seen each other, so we got together.
Speaker 7: While I was there. What Qoran's like, please God let him be an announcement that you're a lesbian.
Speaker 10: No, guys, she smelled so bad breath oh bio, it was bo and like it's maad weird to me when people smell, like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah? But it bo? Is it a thing that you're just not wearing?
Speaker 4: Deal?
Speaker 10: I don't know because I couldn't bring it up. So I'm like, is this just like a weird like one off, like she's having a bad day, or is this like she doesn't wear yildren anymore?
Speaker 5: And so this is just like, son, do you want to go ahead and get your joke out that she just smells like old Orchard beach?
Speaker 7: And that's what it's like.
Speaker 4: It's they they don't believe in such things.
Speaker 7: I couldn't handle it. But so people in Maine don't wear do you actually you haven't?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 7: They like turtles? They wear those weird necklaces.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I will say back in college, this was not an issue.
Speaker 6: It's an issue she changed.
Speaker 4: Do you get are you going to address this?
Speaker 10: I didn't like that that's awkward to do, just like honestly, I'll.
Speaker 5: Say her name because I know well, no, I'm just saying like that's now now I remember what I was and wasn't allowed to say.
Speaker 7: So, No, you don't tell.
Speaker 5: You don't tell they smell unless it's your own people.
Speaker 9: If like, if you if Warren came in here, like you've come in in this studio and been like, it smells in here, you know, and we all know who it is, it's not funny, okay, not this week.
Speaker 7: If it's your people, Yeah, but do you see this? Will you see this woman again?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Like, what's what are you gonna say?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I haven't seen her in years? Will we get together again? I don't know, but.
Speaker 6: She said I've never seen you again.
Speaker 4: If you start hanging out with her king like consistently, then I feel like you need to bring it up because you can't go out to dinner with this person, like.
Speaker 8: The stomach that is she a clean person? Is it just that she doesn't?
Speaker 6: She doesn't. She shouts every day.
Speaker 7: She just you know, yeah, like are you showering.
Speaker 6: Person?
Speaker 10: Look at her and think like, oh she.
Speaker 4: Has okay, but that doesn't mean that somebody showers.
Speaker 8: It does because let me let me give you an example. My mom doesn't wearing and and Kenya. In Africa, a lot of people don't wait though here. Yes, but even when she comes here, it was like to the point where I kind of told the one day I'm like, no, mom, you know, but a little some under there.
Speaker 6: She was like, why do I smell? I was like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Wow, So you could smell.
Speaker 8: Her, like anytime I gave a hug or she came close to me and lifted her arm, I could smell it. But again that's the culture. Yes, it was not really into Even before I moved here, we never used to wear deal dooring like it was just a thing for us and we just moved around the block, you know what I mean. But some people again in Maine, look at where you're at. You ain't Maine.
Speaker 6: Those people are very like nature friendly.
Speaker 5: A lot of pop who think if you put it or not, you're giving yourself Like can't answer.
Speaker 7: By the way, I'm gonna still wear it.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 5: Like, I mean, I'm not saying all that, but I'm going to continue to wear it like I'm not playing these games.
Speaker 8: If she was a dirty person, then that's a conversation, not proudly with them, but if we know she shouts every day, she just doesn't like nothing.
Speaker 5: Wait, let me hear my second right now, because you're not going to say to somebody you smell.
Speaker 4: No, no, My my point is that we don't know if she's hygienic and like all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Business.
Speaker 4: No, but that's probably fine. My point is is, like she's not a clean person. You can't say that, You can't predict that, you don't know.
Speaker 10: No, I'm just doing the eye test and visually comes across.
Speaker 4: As a clean person.
Speaker 5: I think the funniest part about this whole story is that if somebody came into this studio right now, this is this is a fact. If someone came in this studio right now and said, man, it smells like a kennel. It smells like a dog kennel. Aj has never owned a dog in her life. Okay, she doesn't even liked us. She would say, is it me?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 7: She would start sniffing herself.
Speaker 5: She would sniff every single part of her body, like she is so weird with smells in general.
Speaker 7: I'm paranoid.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm because I feel like people who smell don't know that they smell, so I'm always worried, like, oh my god, do I do I smell?
Speaker 4: Wasn't there a time where like somebody said, like meat, and you were like, I smell like a burger, right, which is really psychotic. I smell like a.
Speaker 10: Middle school that somebody said, like the classroom smelled like some sort of meat.
Speaker 7: And I was worried that it was me.
Speaker 5: I just think in general, like there are certain smells, right, Like Winnie from down the hall. Winnie came in here this morning and she started talking to me. I didn't say anything to her, but she had breath of she hadn't eaten yet. Like I know, she brushed her teeth, but she had the air of I haven't eaten yet. Once she eats, it will go away. Would you know what I'm saying, Like there's a smell in between brushing and having your first bite of food.
Speaker 7: That's like not nice, not positive. I don't snitch. I just said I didn't say anything to her because I know what it is.
Speaker 6: You're honest.
Speaker 4: You're one of the types of people that would address it though. So a friend, Yeah that's a close friend, yeah.
Speaker 6: Close friend your kids.
Speaker 8: But I think but just somebody you just you know, you have an acquaintance you see every once in a while.
Speaker 6: You just got later.
Speaker 7: But I'm not a minding my business. That has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, if you start hanging out with her more often, then maybe it's a chance to address it.
Speaker 5: Maybe, Like the real concern is that if the two of you went and met up with other people, they couldn't decide.
Speaker 7: They're gonna think it's you, like.
Speaker 10: Out, we're like on the pier, like going to places having drinks. And I was like, God, like that sure, girl, like over there.
Speaker 7: Onions, My God, that is exactly what. Yeah, Poorn's mom's walking around to him.
Speaker 1: Just God, exactly. And the Morning show with d J foreign It's sat Morning.
Speaker 2: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 7: Hi, everybody, good morning.
Speaker 5: We were just kind of having a chit chat Foreurn about the fact that it's weird to think that there's a chance that Diddy gets this. They take this bond and he gets to spend the last couple of months inside his Miami mansion. Basically, his lawyers have offered the judge fifty million dollars bond in return. They want did he to be able to kind of sit it out and sweat it out in his Miami mansion until October for his sentencing. Remember, he's looking at ten years per charge. He got charged two counts of prostitution, meaning technically he could get twenty years. He's a first time offender. I'm I'm leaning towards he'll get time served. But either way, he's still in the Brooklyn Detention Center right now. He is okay, So then it kind of got us chatting about, say he does get time served and starting October one, did he as a freeman? Like?
Speaker 7: What is Diddy's life to look like now?
Speaker 4: Because he lives so publicly for so long, Like at some point, he's gonna want to go back to that, right, are.
Speaker 7: We going on the I'm Sorry tour? What do we think?
Speaker 8: I don't think so, because he didn't got found, he didn't get found guilty of everything wrong.
Speaker 4: The Cassie stuff did come out though long, right, so he does have to apologize and be held to accountable publicly for stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I think he goes.
Speaker 8: I mean, he kind of gave us that quote unquote apology, right, I think he goes into something where you know he's work and with domestic violence.
Speaker 7: Programmed, which he's already doing in jail.
Speaker 6: Already doing.
Speaker 8: Does he come out again and then reiterate the apology. I don't think so, because he kind of already did it. He said in a dark Tom I was doing this now. Other than that, it's either that we don't like that he's a sexual deviant as far as just a freak sickening, or that he's into prostitution, which who isn't. Almost ninety percent of Americans have probably done some kind of prostitution or flew somebody out right.
Speaker 6: How many?
Speaker 8: I say ninety percent? I say ninety percent. At some point sometimes you've paid for something me not you.
Speaker 4: American.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, at to some point you've spent some money on some something sexual. Right, Yes, I think I honestly, I think what you said earlier, Ashley. He comes out, he does his hair, and I think he goes back to living how he was. But because again I beat the case to prove think of it, I would. I told you I was innocent. I'm already this. You know, y'all can't hold me? Think of the song. Can't nobody hold me? That nobody and I beat the case. I came out. Y'all only got me on some little petty prostitution thing. Yes, yeah, I saw the Cassie video. Already apologize. I'm back to living my life. I'm back on the yacht. I'mknocking Miami. I'm bucking clubs well.
Speaker 5: Because it's two options. You come out with your tail between your legs saying sorry, or you come out peacocking and which I think you're talking for him.
Speaker 4: Fine, but I don't think we're gonna see him like we did before. We're not gonna look at him the same way. I don't think he's getting the invites to the Oscars and the Tonight Show when doing all these things that he had before. He can be on the yacht and stuff. But I think our perception in our relationship with him has definitely changed big time.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, you're a celebrity. Whoever did he invite you on his yacht? Like, do you want that photo from the paparazzi of you hanging out?
Speaker 4: Do you want to go? I want to go, But at the same time, I can't risk my career because this day and age, it's hard.
Speaker 8: It depends because it's kind of like, am I the guy who wants to stand that again? Did he got money? And did he got power? Just because he lost some endorsements from on a Tonight Show which is getting canceled anyway, he don't care. You get what I'm saying. He has enough money and enough power to be like, all right, cool, y'all could take all that. I'm gonna build myself back up now. I do not like the fact that a lot of people jumped out the window after he was found not guilty, being like, oh, I told y'all, soul, no you.
Speaker 6: Didn't you know him?
Speaker 5: Russell Simmons and Kanye West and Kanye well, those are the two people who can come out and take pictures and I'll be like cool.
Speaker 8: If I see you standing next to Ditty, I'm like, yo, you hell a fake because you should have been supporting him the same way you had.
Speaker 6: You do now.
Speaker 8: But I still do feel like people are gonna jump on the yacht go party with him and be like he was found not guilty.
Speaker 7: Did he throws a Halloween party?
Speaker 6: I'm pulling up it really dressed.
Speaker 8: I'm pulling up you know why, because I'm trying to really see like your weather secret compartment sat because not again, I feel like he has nothing to hide. I said this before. Now that he's been, now that we know he's a freak, ain't no need to hide behind the closet. You don't need to be behind the smoking man. Yes, everybody knows that what I'm into can really like be out.
Speaker 5: We know you like both men and women, and we know that that there's no longer that secret.
Speaker 6: But I'm just domestic balance.
Speaker 4: He stuff is a c We saw it, and that's the thing. It was so bad.
Speaker 6: It was Chris Brown.
Speaker 8: Chris Brown took him a long time, but he's finally spending that around Travis.
Speaker 7: But even Chris will say it still comes up. And you know, even though.
Speaker 8: Was like, I forget Chris at the time didn't have the money that did he had right, Travis Scott had a whole concert where people died, he was gone, sat down for interviews. Sounded like a dumb ass. Look at him now, you want to tell me Diddy, who's been in this game for generations. I think there every aspect of it. He's not gonna come back and his team's gonna spend this into a way he.
Speaker 6: Got the money to do it.
Speaker 4: I don't think we see did it the way that we used to really be interesting to see. It'll be interested in, Yeah, it definitely will. I'll be watching, but I don't see it.
Speaker 5: Because the did he is so Diddy case is so unique to me, just because he is innocent.
Speaker 4: Of all.
Speaker 5: They they went too high. They charged them with way more than they had. But he you know, the two prostitution charges. But nobody can get the Cassie video out of their mind. So there's that aspect of it too, you know. And Cassie's not going to forget him. I think that's been made evidently clear. Like Rihanna forgave Chris Brown fine, but Cassie's not going to come out and be like, you know what because he tried to ruin her.
Speaker 6: Example of a spin doctor.
Speaker 8: They spun it that Cassie was hiring these prostitutes herself and wanted the freak and she she did freakouts without him. They spun that came and that was Clear's day in texting anything. So they're like, yo, listen, yeah, I might be a freak. Yes I put my hands on it. But it was both sides because even now I look at Cassie a little different because you came out as an innocent person. I saw the videos, like, Jesus Christ, how would you even do that to a human being? And then you start hearing the stories like, oh yeah, she called for people. These prostitutes are out doing interviews being like no, she hit me directly behind Diddy's back and was like, yo, come freak me off, And You're like, what so you.
Speaker 6: Co spanning all of this.
Speaker 7: So that's it's a unique.
Speaker 8: It's a it's a it's a he said, she said, And then there's that truth in the middle right again, did he being? And let me just say, as a black man who beat a case that fads bro Diddy is gonna come up, beat his chest and be like, you guys cannot get me. Y'all tried, you tried to drain my account, you tried to make me look bad, and I still beat y'all. I think he comes out even more bravado than ever. Obviously he's not gonna do some of the stupid things he was doing. But I think now he comes out and he's like, yo, bro, like I beat it, I'm innocent. What do you want me to do? Hide in in my mansion. That's not who I am. Quote unquote OJ you know the guy.
Speaker 7: Who that's right?
Speaker 5: Does did he come out and all of a sudden he's the face of Johnson and Johnson.
Speaker 4: No, you can't have that. As much as he loves the baby stuff.
Speaker 7: Now, even john and Johnson. What else said.
Speaker 1: In the Morning Show with d J. Fourn and such morning Bustin's.
Speaker 2: Number one for hip hop dam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 5: All right, everybody, Tomorrow's already Thursday. The weekend is upon us, people upon us. It really is, and today is going to be the last like crazy crazy haunt day tempts like in the nineties, and then tomorrow we have seventy seven and then Friday, I high have sixty seven. But Santi said crazy rain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the rain actually rolls in tomorrow around one o'clock and then Friday downpours.
Speaker 7: You know what that means for him, It'll be a drought.
Speaker 8: All right, don't pack usually wear it tanked off tomorrow. Go ahead, as long as it's not missed. Mispredicting the Saturday weather, I'm good by the way. Saturday is supposed to be like a solo eclipse. Did y'all see us. No, Yes, it's a total though I don't know the headlines will say like a total darkness.
Speaker 4: Here or another part of the world. They said that it will be seeing all over the place. That's what I saw.
Speaker 7: Saturday looks nice though.
Speaker 4: Yes, it looks seventy five and perfank god?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or would you memorize the weekend? Keep going? What's Sunday?
Speaker 4: A high sixties and sunny? Right, two degrees sixty? He's thinking of it in the morning though. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Get a hold of yourself, all right. Shout out son, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Ben Palmer, Bubba Franks, and faith in Pink on Instagram, DJ form.
Speaker 8: Shout everybody who's been in my dms trying to get tickets. The link is in my bio at DJ forum for my boat cruise on Saturday. You purchased them already. I appreciate you. The numbers keep going up every time I talk about it, so I'm gonna keep talking about it. Thank y'all.
Speaker 6: Make sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah there August second, and then we officially announced it after party, which is going to be a tiki rock a seven minute walk.
Speaker 6: From the ball.
Speaker 7: That's nice.
Speaker 6: So you don't even gotta move your car.
Speaker 8: Park it where you park it at, leave it there, and I would suggest seventy five State Street. It's only eighteen dollars to leave your car there for the day and you could party with us all night.
Speaker 7: He's got all the answers because people will say, like, where do I park?
Speaker 8: Seventy five State Street is right literally across the street from Tiki Rock. You seven minutes to the boat, seven minutes back right into tek we have.
Speaker 7: And then your car's right next to you when you go to late eighteen.
Speaker 6: Dollars in Boston for a whole day. Unheard of.
Speaker 7: Love it all right?
Speaker 5: If I missed anything at Ashley Feldman to ease on the Ashley, the latest episode of the Summer I Turn Pretty has just dropped, So I gotta go, gotta run bye,