Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the top Huff radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. The advised the content of this program has been documented to prevents and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not Bitter host, Tod Huff.
Speaker 2: That is right, my friends, just taking a couple of extra seconds getting things together, because just as I'm starting to broadcast here today, I see news coming across that Harris Kamala Harris has chosen, according to reports, Tim Walls of Minnesota to be her vice presidential running mate. He is the governor of Minnesota, the last state, by the way, the last state to vote for Republicans during the republic well during the presidential election. That was the only state that Ronald Reagan did not win when he ran against Walter Mondale in nineteen eighty four. In fact, if you look, take a look at that electoral map, by the way, if you've not done it, that, my friends, forty years ago. Now you could say it was only forty years ago. Depending upon your age, some of you would think forty years sounds like another know another I don't know, another lifetime which I guess it is in another respect. But the only state to be blue in nineteen eighty four was Walter Mondale's home state of Minnesota. So that is where Kamala Harris goes to choose the individual, by the way, who's the most who is the most leftist? Of the candidates? Of the names that we heard bantered about, well, the main ones, I don't know. There might have been someone mentioned down the line, but if you compare him to Josh Shapiro, to Roy Cooper, to Andy Basheer, which were the other primary names, even Mark Kelly of Arizona, these folks, I don't want to paint the picture that they were moderate. My friends, these That's not how it works in today's world. The blue dog Democrat, the blue dog Democrat in presidential politics is non existent. That candidate does not exist. You have liberals and you have radical leftists. And now Kamala Harris has drawn the lines, drawn the battle lines, and has basically identified her party as this is the most radically left campaign ticket, you could say, in American history, modern American history. Anyway, these are radical leftists, and it's interesting to me. We'll talk about this. I wasn't even necessarily planning on talking about this, but since this just came through and I feel like it's timely, I want to. I want to do that. But we'll talk about what I think this might indicate. It's fascinating to think about the strategicy here, as George W. Bush would have said. But anyway, my friends, we will get to that and a whole bunch of other things in the stack of stuff which I'm anxious and excited to talk about as well. So we'll do that here in just a moment before I get rocket and rolling. No, let me remind you My Pillow is having a sale on their Queen Size My Queen Size Premium My Pillow for just nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents. This is the lowest price that they have ever sold the Queen Size My Pillow for nineteen dollars in ninety eight. Since you can get this special offer by going to my pillow dot com slash Todd use promo code Todd at checkout, you're going to get that price. You're also going to get discounts on other items in the MyPillow dot Com slash Todd's store. There's like towel sets, there are mattress toppers, there are bed sheets. You'll find dog beds. This we have a dogbed. In fact, echo is I believe lying on the dog bed as I speak. We have the sheets, towels? What do we have? Sheets? Towels? Pillows? I love the pillow. I told you why. Two main reasons is just to the shape that I need for my big head and my neck position as I sleep on my side. And then also it has the cooling technology. So my pillow dot com slash Todd promo code Todd will get you that nineteen ninety eight Queen size premium my pillow or other discounts that you will find on my pillow dot com slash Todd. So let's start just by talking a bit here about Governor Tim Wall. So the final two names that were supposedly on the short list, if you believe reports, which again who knows. In today's world, we're being told this information by professional gas sliders, by professional deceivers. These are not people who want to be honest, forthright, forthcoming and all that stuff with us. And so the last two names that I saw on the list, it was down to apparently Josh Shapiro the Democratic, the Democrat governor of Pennsylvania, and Tim Walls, the Democrat governor of Minnesota, which, by the way, ironically, that's where my family and I are going in a couple of days. I've never been to Minnesota, and I'm looking forward to going up there. In fact, I plan on teaching the relatives, well my in laws, how to properly talk, because I've noticed that they don't say words correctly from Minnesota. But we're going up there, and I'm not going to be you know, it looks like maybe I had a pre planned trip to interview Tim Walls. That's not the case. We're just going up there. I've got some a niece and nephew who are nephews who are getting baptized over the weekend. So anyway, that's why we'll be out Friday and Monday. Side note there that being said, Tim Walls from Minnesota. Minnesota is interesting. Minnesota is a state that as Biden entered the what was in that final phase of his presidential campaign, when everything was on, when his campaign was on metaphorical life support and he was still insisting that he was the candidate, he had the votes, he had the support of all the people necessary to win the election and so forth. There were polls that were coming out from states. And one of the states that a poll came out in that showed maybe it was in play, was that well traditionally wasn't. Again, it's the last state to vote read the last state to vote red in a presidential election is where Kamala Harris had to go to get her running mate, which I find interesting in and of itself. Now you also know, you know from reading about these things yourself, but you've also heard me say presidential I isssume me. Vice presidential picks are not necessarily going to move the needle very far. They might. Again, you got to remember this, my friends. Let's take a step back. I know there's a poll out, there's a pullout that shows Kamala's up, she has her biggest lead over Trump. Now some of you are in panic mode. I am not. That is not at all where I am. This is predictable. This is what was going to happen. There are previous candidates who they were willing to vote for, who they told us they were excited to support. Some of these lunatics On well social media, it says Harry. There's a young kid named Harry on TikTok who acted like I mean, the kid never admitted anything even the obvious about Biden. Biden face planted on stages, tipped over on bicycles. Harry would have told you that Biden had the agility of a twenty two year old Olympic gymnast. That's what Harry would have just demanded to be the case. Anyway, so they were prepared to vote for him. They feigned excitement. They told us how great he was, They told us about his accomplishments. In fact, oh boy, I am going to play this, but not for just a moment. Nancy Pelosi, remember when I told you, Remember when I said that there was a backroom deal even before, even before this went down, I told you that there was negotiations. The reason it took so long for Biden to bow out was because Biden still had leverage. He is the sitting president of the United States, and so they had two choices. We went through this. We went through this months, well at least weeks, maybe months before, before Biden was ultimately forced out. I told you that he wasn't backing out of that election until well unless he had to number one, and that's why they pulled the metaphorical nuclear nuclear option. They said, we will use the twenty fifth Amendment. That's what reports say that Barack Obama threatened him with. And so that was when he knew I'm out of options, right, they're gonna force me out of office and destroy my name. So they gave him two options. I've been through this. The option one is, hey, you go out a hero. We talk about how great you are, We applaud you, we talk about your legacy. You know, we just say, look, it's just it's time to move on, right. We don't we don't even really tell people why we forced you out. We don't even make a big deal about your cognitive ability or lack thereof. We don't do any of that. We just talk about these grandiose things and we applaud you, and we just praise you. We virtually bow down to you, like Simone Biles bowing down to her Olympic opponents in the on the podium. Which that's another story in the snack of stuff that I probably won't have time to get to this hour. But anyway, we're gonna treat you like you are a god. Joe Biden, and on top of that, well provides I think I can't tell you this is documented anywhere, but I believe I think it's very likely that another part of that conversation was, and we're going to provide defense for Hunter. We're not going to go after Hunter. We're going to protect him to the best of our abilities. You have our word, which, again, what does that amount to, I don't know, but again option two was we're going to force you out on the twenty fifth Amendment and Hunter's on his own. That's what I think this came down to. Well, now we've got Nancy Pelosi out there telling the media, CBS News, I think that Joe Biden, I kid you not, I kid you not. Joe Biden should be on Mount Rushmore. You know, I said, I was, this is short, I'm going to do it. I'm going to play it. Nancy Pelosi on with CBS News. The anchor can barely hold it together. I mean she no longer the anchor, no longer has to pretend the make believe journalists here, no longer has to pretend that Biden is fit for office. And Nancy Pelosi says he should be on the Mount Rushmore. You don't believe me here it is.
Speaker 3: He wasn't a good place to make whatever decision at the top of his game. Such a consequential president of the United States, a Mount Rushmore kind of president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Want to know what comes next?
Speaker 3: That he belongs up there Mount Rushmore. Lincoln and Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Lincoln and Biden.
Speaker 3: But you've got Teddy Roosevelt up there, and he's wonderful. I don't say take him down, but you can add Biden.
Speaker 2: So Biden, you can add Biden to Mount Rushmore. Teddy Roosevelt's up there. I mean that seemed to suggest. That seemed to suggest, well, yeah, he's not Lincoln. I mean, come on, I can't go that far. But Teddy Roosevelt's up there too. And I think when she said it, she realized, I better tell people I'm not suggesting to take him down, because that's what it sounds like. Look, we got room for four people up there. We'll replace Teddy Roosevelt with Joe Joe Biden. You gotta be kidding me. But this was all part of the deal. And so this deal was struck, and this is the kind of stuff that they are doing so Kamala, of course, has had her entrance into the campaign now and there's been a bounce. That's what I want to talk about here. We've only seen the bounce. We've seen the bounce that happened when she entered the race. When did Biden drop out? Twenty first? So what are we that's roughly ten days in July, roughly five or so. We're just talking two weeks or so ago, right, fifteen sixteen days something like that. That's how long ago he's dropped out. This is all bump, This is all bounce, This is all you know. They were prepared to vote for a metaphorical dead man walking here, and now they are. They're excited, they're ecstatic. They're jubilant our candidate, they say, can now Actually, you know, at least interact. I mean, she's as weird as they get, out there telling people. I got a SoundBite about this, telling people to be woke, be woke, be woker, be wokest, but be more woke than not woke or whatever nonsense she says. She's out there telling people to be woke. And that's effectively, my friends, what she has put on this ticket. And I find this fascinating, right, I find this fascinating. Remember well, first of all, let's let's take a half a step back jd Vance. When Trump announced Vance, there's just an initial excitement, right, everybody starts to you know, the realities of the ticket are setting in. You know, there's just excitement. There's there's a fresh face, a new voice. Some people that were pulling for him that are super excited, some people that may be disappointed because they wanted someone else. So there's just that excitement. So now, okay, we got our team pick. Let's go out and let's win the twenty twenty four campaign. They're heading into their truly symbolic convention here, which starts in what's next week, not no, not this coming week, the following week, so about two weeks they'll be they'll be having their convention already voted I think virtually for Joe Biden or excuse me, for Kamala Harris, so that they can make you know, make sure that they met deadlines and all that. But they're going to do the nitty gritty work before the convention so that they don't miss ballots and everything. But this is the time when the energy is going to be the highest. This will be the peak. Let me say this again. This is the peak, This is the pinnacle, this is the high point. This is the ceiling. You know, we'll be told that Kamala is trying to break through the glass ceiling that keeps women from being president of the United States. And it just hit me, how cool? Oh boy, this will light some fires. But can you imagine Trump being the I mean he could be. He could quite literally be the only thing standing between America's well first two potential women presidents defeating a white woman in twenty sixteen, an old Hillary Clinton right hill. In twenty sixteen, the left gave us four old white guys in at Clinton. Now they've given us Kamala Harris, which would be America's first black woman. Which that's going to be a certain amount of the vote right there that just wants to vote for the first female to be president, and because she's a minority minority candidate, which of course, I mean I long for the days of this being about ideas and policy. But nonetheless, she went to the left. Kamalo went hard left, which is fascinating to me because Josh Shapiro, Now I'm not saying that these folks are not all equally dangerous. Josh Shapiro, Roy Cooper, Andy Basher. These were all people that could at least appeal to the union Democrat voter. And I'm telling you there's a lot of you out there. My dad's one of those. My dad was a union representative. He's retired, but my dad voted Democrat. My dad was a pretty hardcore Democrat, but he was not He's not a leftist. There's a lot of these people out there now. I don't know if they realized, if they've done the calculations and thought we've lost this group. Anyway, right, we've got we've got a lot of union people speaking out in support of Trump. Union folks, my friends, and I know some of you listen to this program. Union folks, you have a whole heck of a lot more in common with me than you have in common with people like Tim Walls, Rashida Talib, Corey Bush. Corey Bush, who, by the way, is a woman. I know some of you will try to tell me that Corey Bush is a man because of the name Corey, but that's not true. Corey Bush is a female. She is the current representative in Saint Louis, Missouri. She is up has a primary today, and there's a good chance that she's going to lose that prime. That's in the stack of stuff as well. But it's interesting. The left is in a really bad predicament right now. They don't have a candidate to get excited about long term. Right We've hit this immediate emotional guttural reaction to Kamala being named as vice will as the presidential nominee, and then Tim wall Is reportedly being announced as the vice presidential candidate. There's an initial bump of energy and everything, but this is the high point is there's going to be no long term excitement about this. Kamala is a leftist, She's nominated another leftist, and she ignored people that at least held the position of being in the center of the party. Josh Shapiro, Roy Cooper, Andy Basheer. She rejected even Mark Kelly from Arizona. She rejected all that. She went to a to Minnesota, a state that is again the last state to vote for a Republican in the presidential election. So she had to go up there to find a left a candidate. Now, what does this tell us? Number One, This tells me that she is more concerned about losing the support of the radical left base than she is about trying to go to the center. I don't find this to be a decision that says, let's go on offense. This to me is a decision that says, we don't have some of our base short up yet now or they're not going to vote for Trump. They just may not vote. So this Look, there's a lot of tension within the Democrat Party. There's a lot of tension over this war with Israel, which again now that's on the front burner yet again. Lebanon Iran, I mean threats of Iran attacking Israel. I mean, this is serious stuff. I'm still I'm not to the point where I want to have a full length discussion on the show about some of these things, because a lot of this stuff is still developing and it's just a lot a lot to understand and to be able to discuss. But that is going on and that needs to be paid attention to. And so there will be there are imminent threats of more war. There will be at least skirmishes, if not more full drawn out war. Remember, we're just a couple of months away from October seventh, which is when Hamas invaded Israel terrorist attack, capturing, killing, torturing, raping Israeli citizens about ten months ago. We're reaching that anniversary. This is the time of year, fall is the time of year where a lot of these things tend to happen. So that's undoubtedly going to be something that's on the ballot. And there is a healthy chunk of people who hate Israel and dare I say, hate the God of Israel, which is what's fueling a lot of this out there, who are not going to be happy with certain candidates who are not to the left and or not on the right side, or not strong enough in the I guess the pro Palestinian movement. So that's the direction she's gone. That's the first thing that I notice. I also find it interesting too. Does she think that she can win Pennsylvania now without the help of Josh Shapiro, that's a critical state. Does she think she can win North Carolina without this support? Well, she's still gonna have the support without the name Roy Cooper on the ballot. I don't know. Or does she think that there's another path? There's not a lot of paths for Kamala Harris at least there weren't for Joe. We're still kind of seeing where the polling takes us, but we're learning about what Kamala does to the ticket after this initial bounce. That's what we're still experiencing. This is all gonna level out. And when it levels out, and I think that's the takeaway the first segment here, when this all levels out, all this excitement levels out, when we stop talking about Biden being on Mount Rushmore and Hillary excuse me, Kamala, you know, is not just the new candidate with the new vice presidential pick. You get through the convention and then you're staring at the final leg of the campaign, and there's going to be attention paid on Kamala's accomplishments, alleged accomplishments. The Washington Post has a piece out there about that. So that's where we're headed. That's where we're headed. The balance is going to drop, the realization of how radical this candidate is going to gradually be understood by more and more Americans, not enough, but certainly more and more. And so that's where this thing is headed. So take a deep breath, don't be too worried about this yet. I mean, it is concerning to see some of the things we've seen in the polls. But again again, this is the ceiling, the high point for Kamala. Gonna need to take a break care of my friends. Before I do that, let me remind you. If you vape, if you smoke, if you use chewing tobacco, Nick Knack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice. It's American small business at Prior poritizes their customer's health. They have found a natural They use premium on natural ingredients to produce a natural, better form of nicotine. Now this is nicotine, So if you're not using a nicotine product, do not use this one. But if you are and you're looking to crush your vice, you're tired of the smoke, the spit, the slimy pouches, the spit cans, the bad breath, the cigarette breaks, all that kind of stuff, consider nick Knack Natural's mints. These mints are discreet, they fully dissolve, there's no mess. It's a cleaner, naturally better alternative than some of the things I've mentioned here. You can check it out at Nicknack dot com. That's nic Nac Nicknack dot com. My friends, use my name Todd at checkout and you will save fifteen percent. So timeout is in order here. When we get back, I want to talk about again just this choice, some of Kamala's accomplishments where this campaign is heading. We'll do that in due course. My friends, sit tight, though you are listening to conservative not better talk. I'm your host, the one, the only benevolent dictator behind the microphone. Tot huff back in just a minute. Welcome back to my friends, just again talking about Kamala's dece presidential pick, Tim Walls, Governor of Minnesota. Here this is again. It's something that I candidly wasn't even I knew that the announcement was imminent. I knew that it would be today. I thought it would be after I had already did today's show, to be quite honest, But the announcement came out a little bit earlier. And so here we are here we are talking about it. So again, the main two things, if you're just now joining us, the main two things that I think are takeaways here Number one. Number one, this could give another little bounce for Kamala and Tim Walls the Democrat Party. This is the pinnacle, the height, This is the climax. Everything from here, everything from here is when reality begins to set in. People begin to understand what the ticket is about, People begin to understand what this election is going to be about. Kamala will be. Kamala will be the most leftist candidate that we have had, and that includes Barack Obama, who many people try to tell us as centrist. I just uh, crazy times, my friends. You know, you can win some of these political arguments with people who don't understand politics if you can get them to believe that Obama was centrist right or that Trump is fascist. It's amazing how many things you can do to manipulate people if if you can convince them of these things, and those things are just simply utterly ridiculous and false. But it's gotten the left a whole lot, a whole lot of mileage here. And so now there's going to be this initial blip of excitement, and there's also going to be the beginning of people coming out and attacking this ticket, which is precisely what needs to happen, not not personally, but just the dangers of the ideas that are represented therein in this democratic the Democrat Party's ticket. This is a dangerous, dangerous ticket that we've got here. So that's out there going on. The Other thing is that this is well one of the things that the media is trying to do. In fact, I've got a piece in the Washington Post that's talking about Kamala's accomplishments. See, the longer this thing goes on, the longer it goes on, the more questions that have to be answered, the more things that are going to be brought to light, the media is going to try to hide them from you. The media is going to try to make you think that Kamala and Tim Walls are very moderate, very reasonable, very responsible, just highly qualified, without giving you any evidence of that. They're just going to repeat that constantly. In the world of argumentation, and when we talk about the certain types of fallacies within presenting of arguments, this would fall under what is called the appeal to authority. So it's where the authority in a matter, let's say, the media, let's say people who are political pundits, will just repeat constantly, Kamala is ready for the job, Kamala is qualified, Kamala, this, Kamala that Tim walls this, Tim walls that, and to where people will just say, oh, okay, we've got qualified people on one side, and we have a Nazi on the other side, so I'll vote for the qualified person, right. That's how this works for the low income are assuming low information a low income, low information voter, people who don't pay attention, who have given up the responsibility of thinking for themselves. That's how this game is played. And so there's a lot of folks that fall into that category. There's also a lot of people that fall into the category of being radical leftists. These people are not happy. Now remember he's radical leftists. I mean they've there's there have been people really all across the political what do you want to say, continuum, I guess of the Democrat Party, some people who are just liberal, some people who are well liberal, left of center, semi moderate, and you've got your radical leftists. Many of these folks, regardless of where they fall in that spectrum, have not been happy with the way that this nomination process has played out. They've not been happy. This is a party that preaches to them constantly that they are the party that's here to defend our democracy. Yet nothing in this nomination process has been remotely remotely democratic, which again I'm not saying it should be. I'm just simply pointing out the inconsistencies. They're telling us they're here to save democracy, which of course, we don't have true democracy in this country. We have the right to self governance, we have a conceptutional republic, we've got a representative republic. There's certainly democratic aspects, but we don't have democracy. As I've pointed out countless times, not a not a pure democracy, and I'm not suggesting we should have one. The founders were concerned about it. Pure democracy. The majority should not be able to tell a minority of people how they should live their lives. They can't take over and take away their personal choices and these things that are called the rights that are given to us by God. We go through this on a semi regular basis, and so that's where you know, some of these arguments will will take place even within the party, and of course between the two parties as well. But this idea, the way, the way that this process has worked out so far has not been good for the Democrat Party. It's not made them look good. Now they're trying to spend, and I see people out there, I've seen I've seen posts on social media that say the people who criticize this need a lesson in civics. Well, that's kind of our whole point. I think you need the lesson in civics because we don't have a democracy. So quit crying and telling us you're going to save our democracy and that Trump's an utter threat to our democracy, when in reality your party isn't even run remotely close to a democracy. That's not how this is. That's not the setup. I'm not suggesting it should be anything different. I'm saying you're the ones that are in that are incorrectly, incorrectly, very deceitfully presenting the issue. This is not the way that it's set up to function, not the way that it's set up to work, so that that's upset a lot of people, though, and some of those people are on the left, And you've got a lot of people in the Democrat Party who are pro Israel, and the radical left hates I'm talking hates Israel. When I tell you often refer to the radical left as the godless radical left. And I'm not saying that to be provocative I'm saying that because I believe that that's accurate. I believe in order to truly embrace the worldview of the radical left, one must set aside one mess, set aside Juday and Christian principles. It is incompatible to me what the radical left stands for, the true godlessness, the pure just absolute disgust and disdain, I should say for the truth that the radical left has. And of course, of course, biblical people who are Judeo I believe in Juday and Christian principles, believe and have a respect for the truth. Radical left is not. They have a fantasy world created in their mind where there is no right and wrong, where there is no you know, uh, the discussion of morality objective reality, I should say morality, well, and reality for that matter, men can be women, all these different things, right, There's just there is no truth. We can live as we want. That's ultimately what they desire. They're running so hard from their own consciences that they have to. It impacts the way that they want their politics to be run. They don't want people to be able to say to preach things on the street. You know, you and I might say, if we hear something on the street we don't like. We might say just ignore that and move on. They can't do it because they know their worldview, their viewpoint is an abject lie. And so when you want to believe a lie, you refuse to listen to the truth. I've heard it said before. You probably have as well. If you want to anger a Republican telling a lie, if you want to anger a leftist or a Democrat, tell them the truth. And there is truth in that. Now, rank and file, there are still people in the Democrat Party that have been I don't know, brainwashed, hypnotized, hoodwinked into voting for some of these candidates. But a lot of these candidates have embraced a radical ideology. And so Tim Walls is going to be one who takes this country further left alone with Kamala this is a dangerous, dangerous ticket. They still think they can win some of these key swing states. I don't know. This doesn't increase their chances of that, I don't think. But anyway, especially in a state like Pennsylvania's where you know fracking and the rust belt, these things play a factor, and you've got people who are very hardcore environmentalist wackos that are now at the top of the ticket. So talk more about this than what we have in the final segment of this hour coming up in a moment, my friends. But if you're tired of dry, irritated skin, if you're as tired of that as you are of big woke corporations, my friend, then this is the year. This is the time, especially as we embark upon this critical election, to support small, patriotic America loving brands like ofp Farms. It's a family owned business. They're a god fearing business. They craft all natural, small batch bath and body products on their goat farm, and they are also have created some world famous gift sets with some of these are Maga gift sets and they're nicely done, incredibly well packaged. They really are very very nicely done. They've got one now, of course, it has the iconic photo of Trump after he was nearly assassinated in Butler, Pennsylvania. That's on one of these gift sets. You can support these American made products. You can ditch the woke brands, brands that are giving money by the way now to soon to be the Kamala Walls ticket, and you can feel the difference in the products as well. These are natural that you don't have all the other crap that comes in these other products. I use their soap. It is a high quality stuff. Check out ofpfarms dot com. That's the website ofpfarms dot com. Use my name Todd. You're gonna say fifteen percent off ofp farms with an sfpfarms dot com discount code Todd. Quick timeout is in order, my friends. You are listening here to America's home for conservative not bitter talk. Be advised. Listening may cause you to lean to the right. Back here in just a minute. Welcome back, my friends. This again is an interesting pick for me. I thought I did. I didn't make a prediction, but I was thinking, you know, with the names I see here, Kamala is trying to she's going to need to appeal to people in the center to win this to win this election. That's what I thought, and I may that may be right. I don't know, but she picked someone that is pretty far to the left, especially as it pertains to things like climate change. I mean, this is this is a radical, radical governor when it comes to things like this. This is not some moderate This is not some guy who is, you know, just moderate, middle of the road democrat. No, that's not what we've got here. We've got someone who is at best just an environmental extremist, but at worst is someone who's fully embraced and woke, which reminds me of some of the things I heard Kamala saying about being woke, which I want to play this segment before I do that, my friends, let me remind you. Let me remind you. Heart disease takes the lives of seven hundred thousand Americans in each each year. That's what we've seen for the past few years, and that's why it's important that we take care of our heart's health. Sulty is an all natural, clinically proven way to lower your cholesterol to take good care of your heart. There's been a lot of study, a lot of science to go behind this, and this dietary supplement is optimal for cholesterol health. It's a the if lavin super extract, which I just like saying, to be quite honest. It comes from enriched green tea and it comes in the form of two salty soft gels that you'll take each day that has the equivalency of thirty five cups of green tea, but of course without the caffeine and without the bathroom breaks. So salty dot com is where you can go. I take this product. I've been taking it for a few months. It's you know, they're manageable sized capsules too. They're not these big horse pills I used to be. I used to be a horse farmers, you know, then ran a horse farm for three years or not, these big horse pills. These are small, little gels, soft gels, easy to swallow, easy to manage. Salty dot com is the website. Sol Ta promo code Todd will save you fifty percent on your first order. Check it out. I don't know many of you have have already done this. Salty dot com promo code Todd will get you that special. So and the time we have left here, I do want to play. I do want to play this sound bite from Kamala if I can find it here.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 2: Here, it is this is I don't know who's who she's even talking to here. She's sitting in her red chair looks like a gaming chair. Maybe she's maybe she's gaming, I don't know, but she is telling people that they need to be woke. Everybody needs to be woke. So maybe this was a this was before the announcement was made with Tim Wallas. Maybe this was a maybe I should have seen this for what it was, which is a wink and a nod to the candidacy of the most radically left person in her list of candidates for vice president. Maybe that's what this was. Although I don't know if Kamala does stuff like that. I don't know if she can pull that off. But anyway, she says everybody needs to be woke. I want you to listen to this. This is I mean, I would say that this is terrifying if you truly understand what she's saying here. Here she is no, we have to stay woke, like everybody needs to be woke.
Speaker 1: And you can talk about if you're the wokeist or woke her, but just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just stay more woke than less woke. So she's out there saying that this was a term that politicians ran from. This was a term the media tried to tell you didn't mean anything. So the term they said was made up by right wing extremists and so forth. But there is a thing that is woke, and what do we mean. Let's identify it. Let's define it here. Something the left doesn't like to do with words, but we will do that because words turns out mean things. So what it means to be woke is this idea that says that says that someone has come to the realization and about how fundamentally unfair America is and they are now woke. They are woke to that reality. They are woke to the fact America is racist and homophobic and anti LGBTQIA plus or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 2: That's what it means to be woke, and they embrace as policy some of the most absurd, ridiculous, and dangerous positions that are imaginable. This is where it becomes suddenly okay for men, bearded men to dress up like I don't know, a Disney princess, go to the local public library and read Disney stories to them. That's where this stuff becomes becomes possible. This is why suddenly, at your local school you have high school boys that are competing against girls in track or in volleyball or whatever sport. This is why you have bathrooms that are not gendered anymore, as they say say, this is why you see moral depravity, if I may say it around our places of government are places of education, everywhere where this wokeness takes root. This is why you have places where certain races have to apologize, in particular, the white race have to apologize for being white. This is where terms like white fragility come from. Kamala wants more of this. Kamala wants more of this. She doesn't doesn't know if you're the if you're woker or woke us, as she says, she just wants you to be more woke than not. These people are telling you who they are. These are dangerous, dangerous people unqualified to be anywhere near the White House. My friends and I have to go music, kids telling me it's time to wrap it up. Have a great day, SDG.