Speaker 1: Struck Boundleish Authenticity Podcast. A big thank you to all our new subscribers and followers. If you're not following the show yet, be sure to hit that follow button right now. Boundless Authenticity is available on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple, Rumble, and sometimes YouTube when they're not censoring me. I recommend using the Spreaker app. It's free, no sign up needed, just hit play and enjoy. By subscribing, you'll get notified when new episodes drop, and you'll help the show reach more listeners, which means we can bring on the guests you want to hear from. New episodes drop three times a month. The sixth, sixteenth and the twenty sixth mark your calendars. Laura Vantyne returns and as you may know, if you haven't listened to the other two episodes yet, then you're in trouble with me. Go back and listen to those after this. But she's a remote viewer, author and spiritual guide specializing in quantum healing, hypnosis, soul retrieval, and entity removal. I'm sure there's lots of other things as well. Laura has a deep focus on overcoming spiritual barriers and she helps individuals reclaim their soul sovereignty and unlock their true potential through her work, including her book Soul Tribe and how many books do you have?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Like ten?
Speaker 2: Laura?
Speaker 1: Three? Three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the next one is how the unseen energetic world impacts us, and the third one is It's Battle with the dark Side, My journey from school teacher to exorcist.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Laura provides tools for etheric protection and spiritual growth, guiding others on their journey to connect with their higher self and spiritual team. Laura, what's been going on with you?
Speaker 2: It's been busy. I had the craziest thing happened to me in Miami last week, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's start with that, all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is crazy for me. So I'm at the Miami Airport, and which is Mimi is full of portals anyways, and I'm running late because whatever. And then I get there and I grab a bite to eat before I get on the plane because it's like a seven hour plane ride. And I'm at airports they have that little like belly bar of the long skinny table that you could just stand up and grab a bite to eat.
Speaker 1: I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: There's nobody around me and these two elderly women walk up to me and they said, hey, we're going to the city, which is where I was going to, and they're talking to each other. Kind of piqued my interests. They're like, oh, can we do you mind if we join you here? I'm like, sure, no problem. There's plenty of places everywhere, but whatever, it's fine. Well, we start talking. They're asking me questions, and they just start asking me questions about spiritual things and what do I think about this or that? And what do I think about vaccines? And they're just peppering with these questions, and it was a lovely conversation. And they're like, oh, maybe shake your hand. I'm like, that's kind of odd. Okay, sure, here's my hand, and shake their hand, and then we're all going to the same place. But as I watched them walk away, one goes to the left, one goes to the right, and they pixelated away. They disappeared. Okay, I was like, whoa, But yet I shook their hand physically. Wow, yeah, I think they were. They're shape shifters. Of course, I don't think they were nefarious, but I was definitely on high. I learnt after that, but I literally watched them pixel it away. That was that was really trippy. That was just like three days ago.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's no such thing as no such.
Speaker 1: Thing right right? Yeah, I feel you. So let's see. I asked you what we were going to talk about, because I basically schedule this, but because of the nonsense that's been going on next door to me, I've forgotten about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, So we talked about We talked about a few things. One was how does some of this stuff work?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How does that unseen energy work? How is it that some places are haunted and some are not? And what we can do about it? Because the last time we were on we talked about there was we were having a lot of interferences, so much so that I thought you put your face on the screen as a photo and you were frozen the whole time. But I thought you put up a photo of yourself because the words coming out of your mouth were never stuttering or never delayed, and I thought, well, that's okay, that's interesting and so and then you were surprised about that. It's like, what was that I thought you put up a photo? And then in this process, when we're working on this. I think we saw a creature come walking by, maybe outside your window or something was on your ring camera maybe or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was on my security camera. I sent you that afterwards. Yes, yes, like a couple was it a couple of days or a couple weeks afterwards? Yeah, there was this thing just walking down the driveway. So there's a huge driveway that leads down to the beach and it goes right past my guard wall. And at the time there were some buildings there that were occupied by Chinese laborers that were working on a high rise building further down that direction. But that building has had a history of just bad luck and being abandoned. I think it was abandoned from most of my childhood for like twenty years, and then it was finally renovated and turned into apartments and some people were living in there until about a year before those Chinese laborers came, but then the property was sold and yeah, so basically weird stuff happens over there all the time. Like we used to see these figures in the world windows and stuff when we were growing up. I remember my cousin would get like a blowpipe and just like put rocks in it. Or whatever you can find, just like and break the windows because we would see the way, yeah, the way that we would see the figures, it was almost like it was a reflection of some person in the window. So it wasn't like a physical person looking out through the window. So he used to break them.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting because properties that are haunted accumulate hauntings. And so what I mean by that is, I think most places in the world people If I say this concept in English, I think it translates in other languages too. That when we drive down a road, there's always this road or where this curve is that every there's always crashes and accidents. People die. In English, we call it dead Man's curve. Right, So you you know, people die in this little chunk of space. Why is right, because what happens is the person or the initiating events. Somebody dies there. They do not crossover. They're standing there. They got suddenly, they were ejected out of their body and they're like, I don't know what to do, and they stand in this corner. So then you get somebody like you or I who is psychically sensitive when we see somebody standing there and we go to look and then we get hit and it starts to build up this massive portal of like negative energies, a ghost energy is actually negative energy. Ghost energies are negative because it's not that they're bad people. When we leave these physical bodies, our karmic time here is done, and we need to go back home to the higher realms. Lingering as a ghost is not healthy for the soul. Talk about soul sovereignty. The best thing we can do is learn how to cross over our loved ones, and we can do this by simply bringing in angelic teams. I'm requesting a team of angels to take my loved one or not so loved one back home to the heavens or the higher realms right now. And what this does is we're assigning angels a job. When we leave our physical bodies, our karmic time here is done. These dark entities have given us a lot of false information about ghosts. They died before their time and they're just lingering. They have unfinished business. You know, they were a jerk. They deserve not to cross over. All of these elements are designed to break down a soul. When we break down a soul, that soul energy dark entities now gain access to us. When the dark entities left the light of God, they left an energy source and they're like, oh snap, we got to figure this out. And they look at humanity it's like, you know what, we can feed off of their energies because they are of God source energy. So they use us as a step down transformer. So every ghost, no matter how loved or not loved somebody is, they need to cross over and a lot of times they need help. It's probably the biggest spiritual travesty I think that we can experience. Is the light side just kind of lets us linger because we have free will to cross over. So we're working on that process. Let's just clean it up. But back to your place. There's something in that building, and it could have been the energy of the original developer. It could have there could have been some type of initiating event that happened. Maybe you know, ships coming in and a battle ensuing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's keep in there because I think you're probably right on top of it. So yeah, the buildings that were there were erected in nineteen thirty eight. Prior to that, it was an open lot right on the beach. I'm talking about the shoreline is probably about seventeen feet from where that first guard wall begins on the beach, so it's you know, literally a stone's throw. And prior to that it was a plantation. It was a big part of a big plantation this entire area. So obviously slavery was happening, okay, lots of bloodshed, and from my understanding, the history of this land is not good because you would have had the native indigenous people like the Caribs and the Arrowacs that were here when the settlers came, and there would have been bloody battles. For Katy, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: What you've got is a build up of energy there, and what I'd love to do today is you and I work to clean and clear that space. We cannot clear the building itself because somebody owns it, but we can work on the beach area.
Speaker 1: Well, let me jump in there and add some context, because now it has been demolished. It's been demolished and it's been excavated, and I have been in a battle trying to get construction stopped because they showed up here on the twenty ninth of December and just demolished the buildings without erecting any screens, and dust has gone into our houses. Had a series of asthma attacks and stuff like that. There's a guy on the corner that was struggling because he has my asthenia gravis, which everybody knows is terminal, and he kills you eventually. Other neighbors have been affected. I've been having itching in my eyes and stuff like that. Even the animals, the birds and stuff are sneezing they do because of it. So what they did is they dug up a thriving sea turtle nest and this is March. March is prime time hundreds of thousands of sea turtles to return to this beach to nest, right, So they came and they excavated the foundation, which is disastrous because they dug about six feet down into the earth. But there's no bedrock there. There's only sand, and there's a steady float of seawater underneath. Even underneath my house right now, there's seawater under there, right, So it filled up like a swimming pool. Back in nineteen thirty eight, there were no septic tanks, so they had what was called suck wells, which was just a hole in the ground that for all intents and purposes, that shit accumulated in and it was kept there by the pressure of the waterflow was kept in place, and it had to be emptied regularly. So normally for a three person household, that well would have to be emptied by a big tanker at least every six months or so. Right, So there were six of them on that property, and there were remembers said there were Chinese laborers living there up until a week before the demolition, so those wells were not emptied. So the water that has accumulated was contaminated when they bust open those wells using the excavator, right, and they wanted to pump that into the sea, so they actually started pumping it into the sea. And I raised talent. I called the Coastal Zone Management Unit, and I called the Environmental Protection Department, and they took forever just wrestling with them and calling and harassing them to get them to come and investigate. So they've only somebody paid. Yeah, somebody's getting of course, of course, somebody like money is getting paid left and right, because and pretty much everything this developer has done is a violation of all of the acts the Coastal Zone Management Act, the Environmental Protection Act, because they cut down about ten trees that have been there for over seventy years that are supposed to be protected by the environment and you're not supposed to do that. You can only trim them if you own the land. You can't cut them down, right, So they've defaced the whole thing. They've just done a whole bunch of stuff. And what I think happened when they busted those buildings and they dug that foundation is they allowed for any trapped entities within that space to spread out. Because things have increased, like pestilence, vermin, mice in everybody's homes, cockroaches like crazy, all kinds of stuff. Well, I think that they have let loose to the beast, so to speak. Yeah, doing so, because I haven't had any anything like spiritual visitations or attacks or anything happened to me personally in years, and any activity that's been in or around my house has actually slowed down since I got the doves and stuff, the white doves. I believe that there are some kind of spiritual protection for one reason or another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very cleansing also.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but about three weeks ago, I was just sleeping, and I felt like somebody was watching me, and I actually heard my mother's voice, like she was talking to me. My mother is still alive, so I don't know who would be doing that. So it woke me up and I actually saw something at the foot of my bed and I was like, no, that's very strange. I bet you that's one of the creatures from the Black Lagoon. Right, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Now wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now you have all the information. Wow. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: They've literally opened up a Pandora's box of hornets, right or vermin? What's going on? Is the developer from your country? Is it from outside the country?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's from the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the country.
Speaker 1: He's he's a super villain. He you know, he just does whatever he wants and he has been empowered by corrupt political forces to do the things that he doesn't so he feels like he can violate all the rules because he has money and he'll just pay him off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sees a lot of payoffs. All right. So I'm just I'm actually remote looking at and remote viewing that property, and I'll tell you what, it's nauseating. Wow. All right, I think we can do some clean up. So if you're open to that, we can. I've never done this on air before, like this, there's a lot there. There's actually a negative war text now that they have created down there.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, I'll tell you something else really weird that's happened to that. I can tell that there's negative energy going on. I usually trim the trees and stuff every couple of months or whatever, but since they've been doing that activity over there, it's been so difficult to keep the yard clean. Like you have to sweep the yard every day, and then you wake up and it's like somebody just threw dirt all over the yard. You know, all the trees are shedding, like.
Speaker 2: It's entire ecosystems. We're going to bring in. We're going to bring in a few different species to help us, but it's negatively impacting the Devic Kingdom. The Devic Kingdom is the fairies, the sprites, and those types of beings that utilize the energies that we provide that basically human emotions that we provide them. They feed off of this their second dimensional creatures, and they're out of balance. When the Devic Kingdom is out of balance, you know, sasquatch, and those things are also second dimensional beings.
Speaker 1: They can.
Speaker 2: Move into our third dimensions sometimes we can see them physically, and then they go back into their second dimension. But when their energies, the energies afforded to them are out of balance, they become out of balance, and this is where earth sicknesses start to happen. So the divers are really wonderful and they're responsible for so much of the goodness of this planet. But as we're poisoning ourselves, we poison them also, and so bringing them into help would be to help heal them will be also beneficial. Is this like a like I'm going to say, it's like a large ish plot of land this building like okay, because I'm seeing it as large, almost like a rectangle, a rectangle going in but kind of wide. Also, is that accurate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would you like a picture? I could send that to you?
Speaker 2: Sure? Absolutely, okay? Or you want to put it? Oh, you probably can't put on the screen.
Speaker 1: I can't put it out because it's not on my computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay. So while you're doing that, I'll keep talking. So what we're what we're dealing with. I think here is a bunch of predecessor energy. So when I look when I remote view a problem, for example, this is a problem, We're going to look through stacks of time. And what I mean by that is that time is not linear. You know, if it flowed in a straight line, that would just make life so easy, right, But it has ebbs and flows and ups and downs. So as I'm going through this, think of like rings on a tree. Every year the tree is alive, it grows a new ring, and so I'm just kind of looking through those rings on a tree, and we're just looking for disturbances and fractions and things that we can help heal and clear. I remember working on a piece of property.
Speaker 1: It was quite large.
Speaker 2: I think it was about twenty acres or so in the Southwest, and it.
Speaker 1: Started out with.
Speaker 2: Navajo Indians being becoming sickened, and then it went into or more three or four times down into like you know, nineteen eighties car accidents to this, to this. Once that land was cleared, everything in the home quieted down. And what you're experiencing right now, and probably all of your neighbors, how aware they are of it or not, is another issue. You're experiencing these energies and entities being released. And my first rule when I work with somebody, and this is especially true when I talk to people who practice reiki, never litter the ether. Right, Reiki practitioners will pull gunk off of people and wush. Well, now it's like, you know, just throwing sludge or slime on your floor. Don't do that, okay, Literally visualize it going into a hazma bag or handing it off to the angels or whatever it is. So they've opened something up. And I think that this is a tipping point because of the slave trade and because of the ships coming in and taking advantage of the native people. It's just a boiling point right now. So if we can clear this properly, it'll be fascinating to see how everything settles in.
Speaker 1: So I've said some pictures that you can see the land, you can see a little bit of the beach and stuff like that. You can get a better picture in your mind.
Speaker 2: All right, they're coming. I'm assuming it was a text message or WhatsApp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well facebook messenger.
Speaker 2: Facebook message, alialy grab it.
Speaker 1: And so there's a lot of it.
Speaker 2: That there's so much that we don't don't now, right, so much that we don't see, but there's all these explanations et cetera. That okay, yeah, that's exactly Okay, yep, a small strip of land. So I'm just gonna explain what I'm seeing. Is I'm seeing like a strip of land that you're right about twenty feet or so into the ocean. And then where the fences, that's where they're taking down the building I'm assuming. Yeah, and is this the new the new that's the new thing they're building. Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where they're excavated. Yea cool.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: I'm stunned that they let this happen because you're all so and we're all kids, right, so we remember a time when we're the kids and go to the beach and we dig a really deep hole and the water comes in. What happens, right, It shifts the whole hole. So it's the same concept. Yeah, all right, So let's let's clean some stuff up. All right. We're gonna do a basically kind of a guided meditation. And I want everybody to know that while I and we are doing this, I have many many layers of protection. The reason is, oh, the sand coming in at you, the.
Speaker 1: Dust just wiping my eyes off because it's they're getting if you can see, they're getting a little bit puffy. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That is insane. I mean, my gosh, that is like in the United States, that would be such a lawsuit, you know. Wow. So while we're doing this, I have many layers of protection that I don't necessarily talk about. And we're going to create some containment fields all right along the way, right and we're going to do this over the water. So I want in your minds I to like you and I are standing on that beach, okay, and you and I are, and we're going to face the sea, okay for right now. And we're doing a physical form of remote viewing right now, which is going to go into an etheric form of remote viewing. Remote viewing means that we can project our consciousness to a different time, place, and location, and so I can remote view in the physical and in the ether. Some people are only in the ether. Most psychics are in the ether, which is a spiritual realms, and some people remote view in the physical earthplane. And think about our government systems that are they have remote viewers all of them, do, not just the US, not just Russia, but they all do so. All right, you and I are on this beach, We're facing the sea. We're going to go inside of a tetrahedron, a four sided pyramid, and I'm doing some elements to this pyramid to keep it strong and safe, and we are not leaving the space, and we're not going having anybody come into the space. Okay, okay. Over the water, I'm going to have you. You and I are going to create a very giant, large golden circle, like a golden ring. All right. I want to go like five hundred meters big. Okay, Okay, normally it's not this big, but I think we're dealing with predecessors. Inside there. We're going to place many tables of warm comfort foods, hot bread, warm tea, native foods. We're going to bring in some golden healing blankets. And they're telling me we're going to have a separate table that is full of it's a child sized picnic table full of okay, cupcakes with just sprinkles, like a party atmosphere. Okay, okay, all right, I'm going to say this message out loud, and I want you to say it in your mind's eye and anybody listening can do the same. Our intention is on this piece of plant. I do not want people to mess around with this. This can be really dangerous. So I really cautioned people to try to do this on their own. This is twenty years in the making for me. Okay, it's all about spiritual safety. Here's the message. You say it in your mind's eye. I say it out loud to anybody who is cold, lost, or hungry, no matter how you lived, no matter when you lived, no matter how you died, you need to go into that circle right now. There's no guilt, there's no shame, there's no blame. There's just warm food and warm blankets. But you have to go in right now. And the reason why I add the no guilt, shame, and blame is because those are low frequency triggers that prevent most people from crossing over. So we're eliminating those barriers to anyone who was accident, died in war, died of starvation, illness. You need to go into that circle right now. And We're just going to stand back and observe. And I'm going to ask you what are you picking.
Speaker 1: Up I'm seeing?
Speaker 2: And you and I are going to compare notes. Okay, okay, tell me what you're seeing. Give us a little bit of.
Speaker 1: A description for that invitation. I started seeing these, uh, looks like somebody cut up a T shirt, like a white T shirt or T shirts of different colors, just going into that thing. Just like a limp cloth, really big cloth. It's just been ripped to shreds.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Yeah, soul fragments. When we die a traumatic death, a piece of our soul breaks off. So think of it this way. We are there's you know, we're being chased in a dark street and the perpetrator grabs us by the jacket or by the hair or skin. They don't capture us, but they take a piece of us. Right, those are would be like full fragments. Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it does feel something that looks like a fog go through that circle.
Speaker 2: That would be soule fragments. Yeah, absolutely, And we're just going to keep collecting them. And do you feel like there's still stuff going in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of them going through there now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is freedom for them. Do you feel like they're all human or could they be something else?
Speaker 1: I want to say, they're mostly human. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're mostly human too. This is just their first layer. We're just going to send out that message again to anybody who's cold, lost, or hungry. Now is your opportunity. There's plenty of food, there's plenty of blankets, but you must come right now.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I just saw something that looked like a little girl, actually a human little girl.
Speaker 2: You know, Let's see if we can focus an on her for a moment. I'm going to ask some questions. I want you to listen for the answers, and then we just compare notes. If I get something different than you, don't assume I'm right, you're wrong. We just work through the problem together. Okay, gotcha? All right, let's focus in on that little girl. About how old do you feel like she might be?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, yeah, all right, I'm getting six to seven? All right? And do you get an idea of her skin color?
Speaker 1: Dark brown is how it looks to me.
Speaker 2: Okay. Do you get an idea of what she might be wearing?
Speaker 1: Looks like some kind of a dress maybe okay.
Speaker 2: Do you get an idea of what era it might be from? Like, does it feel like it's traditional?
Speaker 1: Dress.
Speaker 2: Does it feel like it's nineteen sixties?
Speaker 1: Zeteen sixties? You're actually hit a nail on head with that one, all right.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to say that, Parks. I don't like to lead the witness, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, it looks like kind of like nineteen sixties. It's like a light pink to my perception, but it's fluctuating, so it could be. It looks like it has a red cross, okay, which is like some kind of a red pattern near the hem of the dress.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 1: Maybe like she has braids in, but I can't tell if it's a braid or if it's just a lock of hair that's in the way.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm going to start bringing in my team of angels. They're going to come in over the water on the left side. They come in rows and columns so I can vet them. I never ever ever want to send somebody off with a fallen angel, a shape shift or anything like that. That's why I'm like, this is pretty I've never done this like this before in public because of these constraints, right, but I've been told it's I've got the go ahead, which is I felt was awesome. So I'm bringing in these just huge teams of angels. They're standing in columns and rows, and I'm going to be looking at them and feel free to look at them with me. And I'm just gonna start pouring frankinsense oil and salt on them. And what I'm looking for is anybody who'd make shape shift move in an odd manner, or disappear or glitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I might have seen one in glitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, that's a shape shifter. He's trying hard to hold the form. Archangels come in and take them out. I feel like there might have been two of them, by the way. All right, I'm gonna have them take him to the appropriate room for processing.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: We don't want to just let them go. Anybody who bind berries or casts away these things are just adding to the problem. Okay, I'm asking that a pair of angels, well sorry, that was my thing hitting there. I'm asking that a pair of angels go to the little girl that is in that circle and let me know when you feel like they're there. Okay, all right, We're just gonna ask her a couple of questions. All right, Let's just ask her is she hungry? And I want you just to listen for the answer I'm asking, or are you hungry?
Speaker 1: She appears to be nodding her head.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna have the angels give her one of those delicious cupcakes. All right, They're going to put a blanket on her shoulders. She's I feel like she's cold masking or are you cold? She's nodding you yeah, okay, sweetheart, are you surprised to be here?
Speaker 1: She doesn't seem that surprised. It's a very shy answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, do you know that you've died?
Speaker 1: That was a no?
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's not very verbal. If she's like shaking her head yes or no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's a little surprised. All right, I'm gonna ask you, Ques, do you feel safe right now? Do you feel safe?
Speaker 1: I'm getting like a very weak yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's a little too good to be true for her. We're dark things chasing you, scary things chasing you.
Speaker 1: That's a yeah, oh honey, almost like she didn't want to answer that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm telling her right now that she is so brave and I'm so grateful that she can help us. She's missing her mommy and daddy, mostly her mommy. She's missing her mom all right, these angels have her and I'm just going to ask her, do you want to hold their hands?
Speaker 1: So definitely yes. She seems surprised by that question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. And as she's holding their hands, I want you to kind of look at her energy levels and do you notice any's shifting within her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, her energy level seems very low in terms of being able to project.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a kind of maze. She made it into the circle. We have magnetized it too to help them move in there. So she's a very low energy level. And the reason why I bring in the food in the blankets. The food is actually just prana or cheat, but it's for the human mind construct and it helps them to as they're quote unquote eating this energy, it raises their vibrational frequency, because what we want to do is we want to get their soul energy strong enough to cross over into the higher realms without harming them or even just like causing them pain. I mean in the beginning, I didn't know what I didn't know. Without raising their vibrational frequency, you can actually harm the soul, and so we're just we're doing this for everybody that's there, and this applies to soul pieces and soul fragments as well. All right, sweetheart, is there anything? Actually, let me ask her this question. Do you remember what the moment you died?
Speaker 1: It was a very sheepish aha?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you tell us? I mean, you don't have to be scared.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if this is what I want to hear or if this is the actual answer, but it sounds like droning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just ask her. Did you drone in the water? That was a big yes? All right? Was your family here for vacation?
Speaker 1: I'm getting a nun No, they.
Speaker 2: Lived here, and I got the same thing. Okay, all right, we're gonna I'm asking her, do you want to go back home to the heavens, to the higher rooms? And I like to use kid words for the children. So she can meet Jesus, she can meet whomever her faith structure is. Right, are you ready to go home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's ready.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna have the angels take her to the appropriate realm of the heavens right now. Just let me know when you feel like she's.
Speaker 1: Gone Okay, she's gone. Yeah, that was quick. That was quick. She she couldn't get out of here. I enough. There were dark.
Speaker 2: Beings chasing her, and as they're chasing her, they're feeding off of her soul energy. It's so cruel. Looking at the big circle again, do you see any more people coming in or do you feel like it's slowed down a bit.
Speaker 1: It's definitely slowed down in terms of the T shirt shaped fragments and stuff, But I feel like there is something much bigger and darker, a mass of something that's lingering. Oh heck, yeah, that's where we're going after next. Okay, do you see that as lingering somewhere towards the right of the circle.
Speaker 2: Yep, absolutely, That's why I had the angels come in on the left. Yeah, we're going for the big boys next. Removing these souls first is the compassionate thing to do. The biggest crime of humanity is not teaching people what to do upon death. Getting them out of this this form of a matrix is a big deal. All Right, We're going to do one more thing before we go after this, and I think they know we're coming, by the way. I'm going to have the angelic realms start crossing over those in the circle. They can keep coming. That's fine. But between aline because there's a sand, there's that sand there. I'm creating an oval shaped circle, a low frequency gold like a the one for the humans that we just did, and animals to I think there was some animal life in there. Is like a twenty four carrot gold high frequency gold. Here. We're going to do like a twelve fourteen carrot gold back here. It's I got a blue tinge to it. Even inside there, I'm putting in a vat of just pure protein broth. Okay, and let me know when you have that locked in your sights and it's behind. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: What I'm going to do right now, I'm telling anything that can hear this, and this may expand lengthwise on towards the left side. But what we're going to do is, I'm telling anybody out there there's free energy, free food, but you have to come right now. You do not have to give it to your bosses. This is yours to keep, but you have to go into the circle to get it right now. There is no punishment in here, but you have to come right now. If I have to come after you later. It will not be pleasant, but you need to come in right now.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing a few coming very quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you get the idea of what they might look like or feel like.
Speaker 1: They They kind of look like one of them especially looks like a very tall gentleman. Okay, black hair, dark brown skin. I would say, I would say maybe he could have been a slave or something, because he kind of has on like a brown colored pants.
Speaker 2: Okay. Was he afraid to go in the big circle.
Speaker 1: He seemed his all right, But he sure wants that broth or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get this. This is what he ate for food. Was a broth as a slave. You're not going to get very good food. I'm bringing in a pair of angels to take him to the other circle. Oh my gosh. That was a wild sense of confusion on his part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't know what's going on. And there's like two more with that don't know what's going on either. They seem shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you know what, We're gonna let him stay in there for just a moment. We're gonna give them cups. The angels are in there, They're gonna give them cups and they can have that protein broth. That's fine. They're very very slenders. That accurate.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I think you know what. I've seen him before. Okay, I've seen him in my yard before. Wow, I've seen him in my yard maybe two years ago.
Speaker 2: All right, let's ask them some questions. Do you know Johann?
Speaker 1: He said, yes, Okay, why did you?
Speaker 2: How do you know Johan? Can you answer that?
Speaker 1: He's saying that he likes to hang out between the houses?
Speaker 2: He okay, does Johann have a warm light energy around him?
Speaker 1: He nodded. And I think he's trying to say more. I'm just not sure what he's trying to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see here.
Speaker 1: He knows he died.
Speaker 2: They know that, so I think they knew each other in life. I'm asking them, did the three of you die together? In the same time, I'm getting a yes on.
Speaker 1: That, I'm getting a yes. I'm almost seeing like they're talking amongst each other now, like they're happy to be acknowledged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm telling them, do you feel safe? You realize oh, they came into this circle because I said, free food, you don't have to give it to your bosses. So if you are a slave, you have bosses. So this is interesting because I have not had had humans come into this circle. But this makes so much sense.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He seemed a little bit confused because when you asked him if he knows me, it's like he wanted to say he also knows my dogs, because my dogs have barked at him before too.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, did you live on this land?
Speaker 1: That's a hard yes, a quick guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, did your master kill you?
Speaker 1: That seems like a to me.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a yes.
Speaker 1: I'm also getting infirmary.
Speaker 3: Seeing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm seeing they were sick and weak and therefore expendable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he looks frail, so I'm okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm seeing them as sick and week and the master would kill them. So if they were sick and weak, one you don't want it to spread, and two they can't do the work. Therefore they're not worth so to speak, Right, why feed them and house them if they can't do the work.
Speaker 1: I'm getting there for at least two centuries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, absolutely, All right, let's do you see the angels with you? Guys? There's three men. It looks like, okay, all right, we're going to bring in six air angels, six angels, three pairs of angels. These angels are for you, guys. We are so sorry that you've lived such a difficult life and then became earthbound in death. We're going to change this now. We're literally changing the sole trajectory of these three men. And I'm going to ask them and just listen, do you need anything else?
Speaker 1: Getting in sense that they don't really want anything else except to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we're ready. We're just going to have the angels take them to the appropriate realm right now. Say that it's always the higher rooms. Very fascinating, that's where they thought they needed to go. All right, we're going to try this circle again, and we're looking for I'm going to say vermin of sorts, etheric parasites, lower romanities, those little things that give energy to the vermin that your neighborhood is now experiencing. And so we're going to do it again. I'm going to have the angelic realms redirect any human slaves that may cope go into their Okay, we're going to stop that process and have them go to the bigger circle.
Speaker 1: I think I just saw one that looked like an older woman. But she went right through. Okay, question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one with the table full of more eleg food is where every human needs to go. The fact that these three men their slaves. They're waiting to eat till after everyone else eats, right, they get the scraps, they get the broth, all right. And the reason why I ask about the clothing and such is that we can identify when a ghost lived and where they lived based on the clothing. Like you said, the little girl was like around the nineteen sixties, and so why I'm always asking about the clothing or any identifiers. All right, yeah, all right, again, I'm telling anything that's in anything around your neighborhood that can hear this message. There's free protein, broth, free energy, but you got to come in now. You get to keep it. You do not have to give it to your bosses, but you have to come right now. And this is where we might see like the gargoyle creatures, the lower romentities, just a mishmash of that kind of stuff. These are the pawns on the chessboard. These guys, they'll extract our human energies. They can cause conflict in the homes. You have this weird argument with somebody, you know, maybe a sibling or a spouse or whatever. You're like, why am I arguing about that? They're listening these responses out of us to extract our energies. Once they do that, they have to give it to their bosses, and then they're left hungry again. If they fail, they get severely punished. All right, what do we see going into that circle? Anything at all?
Speaker 1: The way we were talking, I think I saw a few things. I can say, something that looked like an octopus.
Speaker 2: All yeah, those are the types of critters that will go in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to have the angelic realms close up that big circle when they see fit. I'm going to create a very large containment field in the sky. It's over the water and over the sand over we can make it over your home because we have spiritual jurisdiction there. We don't have spiritual jurisdiction at your neighbor's house. But what I'm going to do is something I'm just going to start pulsing. Is something I I just all. I call it. I've got no explanation for it. And while I'm doing this, we're bringing in massive teams of essentially like a spiritual police force, and we're going to start pulling up the negative entities. And I already can tell you which kind are here.
Speaker 1: Really, I can see something, Yeah, what are you seeing? I'm seeing something that looks like a man beast at almost m I'll be looking creature. He doesn't want to go anywhere. No, we're gonna just he's hanging on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm literally pounding a staff in the ground to shake it up, and I'm creating a negative spinning vortex to go up into that containment field right now. And I'm just going to do a few things in my mind's eye to get them all in there. So just give me a moment here, all right. Do you feel like he's going going into that containment field in the sky or is he still down there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of let go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you get an idea like how tall he might have been?
Speaker 1: Uh? I do want to say about seven feet honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's about right. Did you get were you able to see his.
Speaker 1: Eyes like almost like that type of shadow creature, almost like like if you've drawn his face on a piece of paper with a pen and just use scribbles.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeap.
Speaker 1: Hooded being it looks like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some more of these coming in. We're going to really focus in on healing the land, and as we're healing the land, they cannot stand the vibrational frequency and they're going to get pulled up even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah the frequency is gone. If I can feel it, and my bird's here jumping around, I can tell. Yeah, one of my birds is jumping around. He just jumped off his perch. Okay, all right, I guess because a lot of my psychic stansis are auditory. I can almost hear the frequency going up on octave excellent, like a high whistle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna keep going up. It's what we're doing is we are basically shaking everything up so they cannot hang on and then they just get sucked up. And that land that's literally created I can't believe they did that is going to get cleaned out. Also there earlier, I did see a lot of Chinese people. I feel like it was older Chinese, like I don't know Chinese.
Speaker 1: You know what you mean. I'm not sure if they were Chinese or if they were arrowac They looked like okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, there's a lot of that going on into that main circle in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you can tell by their clothing that they weren't really yeah, well off you know yep, yeah, all right, piece together.
Speaker 2: Yes, and hence the fragmented T shirt concept, right, yeah, exactly, Yeah, all right, looking out right, let's go, let's go from left to right? Where would you most not want to go?
Speaker 1: Where would I most not want to go on that beach? Yep, definitely to the right.
Speaker 2: Okay, I still feel really heavy energy down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in your mind's eye. Can you see, like there's a yellow wall next to the construction site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's heavy energy that's lingering right there.
Speaker 2: That developer may also have a heavy energy about him.
Speaker 1: He does. He's not like he's he has a very mousy body language, unassuming, right, but there's something dark about him when you look at him in his face, you can tell it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just going to start cleaning this up. Do you get an idea of what might be puppeting him? What kind of species are being or spiritual team?
Speaker 1: If I had, I guess I would say something almost reptilian in nature.
Speaker 2: There's a heavy reptilian presence here. In fact, I'm looking under the sand and I'm seeing a reptilian egg nests there we're removing. It's their breeding ground.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: It's on the right side. It gets really dark down there to me, and I'm seeing these like sand dune kinds of things, even though that there's no sand dunes there right right, this is in the ether. We're just going to start pulling them up, all.
Speaker 1: Right, pulling that up. The frequency went up real quick. Yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm also willing to bet that there is an underground reptilian civilization down there.
Speaker 1: I would not doubt it.
Speaker 2: We can take our tetrahedron that we are and we're not leaving it. And I want to go below the ground, below the sand, okay. I want to am making certain requests that were camouflaged along the way, okay, okay. And I want us to go to the outer edge of this reptilian city and let me know when you feel like you can pick some stuff up and send some things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry of sensing some movement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Cavernous is the word that I would use.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, I'm just going to ask you this question and let me know if if this ring's true for you or not. Okay, okay, do you think there's big canisters in those caverns? Canisters, big big cans of like like house sized cans. That's the best word I have for it.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing like containers. Okay, maybe not like a house, but like containers. I'm not sure there are containers, but they're very large. Oh yeah, okay, okay. I'm also getting that they've been here since the island was underwater, so they've been here for centuries.
Speaker 2: Yes they have. I'm going to start having the light side take these canisters and they're gonna put them in that main circle, that first circle. Okay, we're gonna I'm looking for I'm looking to see if they have any replication technologies.
Speaker 1: They do. It seems yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: I want to go slow. It looks like there's three replication centers. I want to look for the technology center. Also, I'm seeing we're going to start I'm going to start having the teams come down and dismantle this, dismantle the technology centers. This goes down deep.
Speaker 1: Also, I see that, and it's going all under my house. It's going all under like way back yeah, to where there would be like the highway.
Speaker 2: This is huge. I didn't know this existed in this part of the world.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to to look as far as I can, and I can see like remnants underground of where the swamp used to be. And if you're getting a sense of that, okay.
Speaker 2: I'm getting burky water that would be a swamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this entire area was plantation at one point, but it was also a swamp.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, we're gonna yeah this out. It goes really deep and bringing them the light beings to start cleaning this up because you and I don't have them all day.
Speaker 1: I'm getting.
Speaker 2: They're dismantling the technology centers first, and they're going to start disabling everything, and then we're going to run when they're done, a specialized liquid crystal throughout that we're going to collapse. There's pocket dimensions down here too, by the way, So pocket dimension is a dimension inside of a dimension. So right now we're looking in the fourth dimension, this lower astral plane that's underneath the physical and there's a lot of bleed through with the fourth dimension in our third dimensional planes. And this is why we see ghosts. This is why we have these unseen energetic things happening to us. On the opposite side, we have the light side, the fifth dimension and above, which can impact us too, but they do it through spiritual law, through specific parameters, where the dark side doesn't care. This is basically a giant reptilian nest. I'm being told they're going to finish cleaning this up. This was needed. It could not have happened until this building went down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always used to say that the building there was infected in a way.
Speaker 2: That's the it's the epicenter. So until this building went down, what it did was it opened up an excuse to see what's really happening deep under the ground. Looking at that containment field in the sky. Do we want to quiz any of them or just send them.
Speaker 1: Off just because we're on a podcast, let's talk to um.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so we're going to go back to the surface. I'm making the request that to my biggest, baddest asked archangels, remove one of them and place them before us. Okay, so we're still in our space. We're going to create a small golden ring, which is another form of a containment field so he cannot escape. I said, he didn't mean to give that one away. Let me know when you see your sense this being.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I see it all right.
Speaker 2: Describe what you're seeing.
Speaker 1: I don't want to call him names, but he's pretty ugly. Yeah. He looks mean, almost like scally in a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Does it long tail or short tail?
Speaker 1: I am seeing shorter tail. I guess the way I'm seeing him, though I'm not really seeing fully. What's the back? It's almost like he's looking at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would notice if he had a long tail.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Times they're short, sometimes they're long. Do you get an idea of his skin color.
Speaker 1: Like a pale, murky color. I wouldn't say it's particularly like a green or anything like that. It's just feel like, I'm gonna say gray, green, brown. Yeah, it seems to be kind of milky, too, milky like it's a weird color. It's a really weird color.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And he said gecko almost right. Yeah, and you said Scaly. An idea of how tall he is.
Speaker 1: Well, he's pretty tall. He has to be over eight feet.
Speaker 2: Okay, they can be twelve, They can be twelve to fifteen feet tall.
Speaker 1: As well, okay, yeah, he's big.
Speaker 2: All right. Now looking at his eyes? What color are his eyes.
Speaker 1: Right now? His eyes looked dark to me. Okay, Like there's no clothes. He's got him closed.
Speaker 2: He's like they have two sets of eyes, or like they can go dark eyed, black eyed, and they can like have red eyes or yellow eyes and like slits in their pupils. Interesting, all right, so he's smarter than the average of them. Do you see any clothing on him? Or is he appearing in his natural form?
Speaker 1: No clothing?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't see any clothing either. All right, we got questions? Are you surprised to I'm asking him right now? If he lies, tells the mistruth, partial truth, omitst the truth, there will be consequences. Do you understand.
Speaker 1: He's not happy about that?
Speaker 2: If you do not comply, I'm going to put you back in with your bosses and say thank you for your help. Do you understand that.
Speaker 1: He's not happy about that?
Speaker 2: If you do comply, there are some karmic elements that will be afforded to you.
Speaker 1: He still seems pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you know I was coming?
Speaker 1: He seems surprised, He seems caught off guard. Do you remember?
Speaker 2: This is how the Light Side works. We talked about doing a show a couple months ago, and then you're like, well, we're going to talk about again. They had you, The Light Side had you forget so we could zoom in on this and catch them by surprise. If they would have known we were coming, it would have been a different story. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: It makes sense?
Speaker 2: All right? Now? How long have you ruled this land?
Speaker 1: I'm not getting a specific answer from him.
Speaker 2: I'm not either.
Speaker 1: He may not know that.
Speaker 2: In all fairness, do you remember Atlantis?
Speaker 1: I feel like that was a yeah.
Speaker 2: A big yeah. He didn't say it, but his body language.
Speaker 1: Said yeah, yeah. He doesn't like the fact that we're asking questions.
Speaker 2: No, this is very They're used to being in charge. They I'm gonna ask him, do you like humanity?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Are humans more like servants to you?
Speaker 1: That's yeah?
Speaker 2: What is in those canisters? Let me rephrase that. Do you know what are in those canisters?
Speaker 1: Why am I getting an answer?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Food?
Speaker 2: It is food? What is the food? Do these canisters? He's not answering do these canisters are origenate from the Lyrin wars?
Speaker 1: That sounds like a no.
Speaker 2: To me, yeah, I got to know on that. Okay, are there angels in these canisters?
Speaker 1: And it seems like he's saying maybe, I'm going to say yeah.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to answer that one. No, are there humans in these canisters? That's a yeah, We're going to have the angelic realms break open those canisters and release them. They won't go outside of the circle because this is a healing circle. Remember in the beginning when I said that they use us as food. This is why it's so important for every ghost to cross over, or even the Jeffrey Epstein's of the world, because they utilize this energy to feed themselves. It's not just humans, but it can be light beings also that they've captured in various wars. These canisters look newer than some of them I've seen. That's why I was asking about the lybrin wars. I'm asking him, what else can you tell us about these canisters?
Speaker 1: He don't really want to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He may not know.
Speaker 2: He's more of a entry level being, a grunt worker, so to speak. He's the muscle, he's not necessarily the brain. I'm going to ask him, are his species starting to disappear off the earth.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was a non answer, but also.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that would admit a defeat.
Speaker 1: Right, he's not cooperative at all. No, he's not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna sprinkle some dragon's blood resin on him. It's not a pun intended, but it's a high frequency tree resin. Fun fact, that's what the Catholic Church uses to remove the dark entities from the church before the people come in, those smokers, those throbles. So we have to ask ourselves why do the churches need to be cleaned? All right, I'm asking him or telling him, we need some answers. Your bosses cannot hear these conversations. Do you understand that he doesn't believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's skeptical, all right.
Speaker 2: What makes access to humanity easy?
Speaker 1: It's almost like he's saying it's easy. I heard, Yeah, I literally heard.
Speaker 2: They're weak? All right.
Speaker 1: If we're so weak, how did you get trapped? Well?
Speaker 2: That piste them off? What makes access to humanity difficult? There's only a few they feel are hard to get to. Most of them are easy prey.
Speaker 1: He has the energy of superiority about him when he answered.
Speaker 2: That, absolutely, are you responsible your species? Are you responsible for voice to skull technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you been tweaking the voice to skull technology lately to make it stronger?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's proud of that one.
Speaker 2: What makes it hard for you to implement voice to skull technology? And certain humans.
Speaker 1: I'm getting like he's saying the light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their lights, their hearts and a strong mind. This is why building a healthy soul is so important, And Johanna's why your work is so important.
Speaker 1: You're taking something as well. That's interesting about that. When I'm home here in this house, nothing of the sort affects me. But I've stayed at other villas like the one right next to on the other side of the construction site with the yellow wall, and trying to get to sleep at night is terrible. Because of the voice to skull technology. You hear like somebody's trying to talk to you in your hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a synthetic telepathy. Many people have telepathic abilities. For example, you're thinking of somebody and they call you on the phone, right, that's a form of telepathy. So voice to called technology is a synthetic technology that they have created. They've actually I've been working with the Grays and the I'm gonna call them n in Keys and the Sumerians, ancient Sumerians, and the idea is is they create a distortion and they and also they're working with certain high level governmental agencies with the humans. The humans will implement this and they're they're testing technologies, which is really there's a special place for those.
Speaker 1: And that's what it sounds like when you receive those signals. It sounds like somebody is talking through like a distortion pedal for like a guitar or something into yes, yes exactly.
Speaker 2: And so what we need to do is we need to say this is not mine, this is not my thought, bring in your team of angels, bring in your higher broud guides, and just literally obliterate it. For those that are not familiar with voice discull technology is trying to override our thought processes, our patterns, is trying to put thoughts in our heads that are not ours.
Speaker 1: They use distortion.
Speaker 2: To create a very uncomfortable frequency within the body, and it starts to break down that soul energy, the body energy, the all the energetic bodies. It breaks down that so that they have greater access to us. And so the voice to skull technology, I've never discussed this before by the way, so our crown chakra solo star chakra is the top of our head. It actually embeds like close when it embeds and you're hearing it, but it has not embedded within you because you would know that it's like right behind the crown chakra that base the head. And then it has these long i'm gonna call them like arms or tentacles, with these little section cup things that go into the cerebral cortex. And the cerebral cortex operates many things for the brain. Let's put it that way. It's vital. And so they're trying to control humanity this way, so we can break out of that matrix. If we feel that we are dealing with voice to skull technologies, sometimes we need help from a practitioner. But make sure you know that practitioner is worth their weight in gold and platinum combined. Okay, you don't want anybody weak, you don't want anybody compromised. You don't want anybody if they have a serious health problem. If your practitioner has an addiction problem, you just need to run your soul health is worth it. So with the voice to skull technology, they're trying to create a quantum field by combining their part articles with brain matter particles, a form of a quantum entanglement, so to speak. And so we can break that with certain visualizations, especially if the technology is not embedded deeply. A twenty two percent salt solution. Visualize yourself pouring over yourself. You can do certain detox physical baths to help support that and just submerge yourself in the salts. This is a really big deal. I keep seeing more and more of it lately. The Reptilians and grays and these other beings are working together. I call it the Unholy Trinity, trilogy trinity to create this because humanity is starting to break out of their grasp, so now they have to work together. And I'm looking at our friend in this containment field and I'm like, isn't that right?
Speaker 1: He's amazed that you know all this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like targets on my head, and let.
Speaker 1: Me tell you, I no kidding, he doesn't like it. Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the time is now to come out with it. I've been sitting on this for a year and a half or two years now. I've never said a word about it, and I keep getting more and more clients that are afflicted by this.
Speaker 1: It's really.
Speaker 2: It's cruel on a good day, and so we're just going to blow the doors open with this. I actually asked my team in the middle of this show, can I talk about this? And they said, yes, the time is now, all right, I'm asking him, do you know who I am?
Speaker 1: I think he does.
Speaker 2: I'm getting like, I'm not saying a word. I was just curious.
Speaker 1: He's kind of like looking around like he doesn't want to answer that question.
Speaker 2: Do your species still have schools teaching them about me? The answers yes or no.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really want to answer any of these questions.
Speaker 2: He's a jerk by no answering, that's the answer, you know what I mean? Yeah, okay, I was just curious. I got nothing else for him unless you do.
Speaker 1: No, let's just get rid of him, all right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have the angelic ROMs. These are actually higher different species of realms that are going to be removing everything that's here, the big containment field, the circle, the oval shape thing. I'm having them take everything to the appropriate realms of the higher realms for processing right now. And then what we're going to do is you and I are going to create a violet flame that goes from the deepest depths all the way through the heavens, and then we're going to bring down a rain of salt. So the violet flame will transmute the energies and the salt is going to clean and clear it. So we're cleaning all the lands that we have spiritual jurisdiction for. Okay, And this will just take a moment. In this practice, anybody can do in their own home as well, bringing up a violent flame to clean, clear and transmute any negative energies, stagnant energies, and then bring down a rain of salt. And what it'll do is it'll clear it all up. And because of the transmutation process, you're not littering the ether this way either. And for those that are just kind of learning and practicing, you can just visualize, you visualize yourself pouring down, you know, just a rain of salt on this pen for example. Just imagine hold this pen, feel it, touch it, and just visualized salt going over that pen. It's cleaning and clearing the pen. As you become stronger, growing your spiritual muscle, you can start to clean and clear your home, your rooms, et cetera. And as you clean and clear your homes, don't forget about the electrical, the water lines between the walls, all of that. It's a really good, easy spiritual practice we can all develop. And it's free. That's the best part. All right. I want to thank all of the light beings that helped us today. We're sending them our love and blessings and gratitude for the experiences and the help they've afforded us today. And with that we are closing everything up right now, never leave a doorway open. Okay, And I know it's dark where you're at, but I want you to kind of look around and feel the energies around you. Do you notice any differences?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's a huge difference. I mean monumental.
Speaker 2: Okay, light excellent.
Speaker 1: The air of itself is very light as I'm breathing in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that amazing what it can do.
Speaker 1: It's almost like somebody put on ten air purer of fires.
Speaker 2: Isn't that Its wild isn't it? This helps wildlife, it helps humans, it helps the planet Earth. All right? Yeah, this is this was a really good clearing.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be extremely helpful. The hardest part is dealing with the humans. Okay, so I deal with dead people and reptilians and all kinds of nasty stuff all day long. Dealing with the humans is the hardest part because I can't cross them over. So the developer, who's rather nefarious problem still.
Speaker 1: A problem.
Speaker 2: We can return his energy. So and this this is there's many types of hauntings. The dead that haunt the living, the living that can haunt the dead. When the living people haunt the dead people, it's more often like the loss of a child. The grief is so great they're not letting their child cross over. Not to be mean, they're just sad, grief stricken. The dead can haunt the dead. Think about war victims, right, they they missed the memo. They they shot each other and they keep shooting each other. The dark entities can haunt the living. The dark entities can haunt the dead, But the living haunting the living is the hardest one to deal with, which is so ironic because helping each other.
Speaker 1: So yeah, awesome, that was incredible.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you and thank you for having me on and allowing me to do this.
Speaker 1: So thank you, Yeah, thank you. I'll let you know how things go. Maybe my chickens won't wake up in the middle of the night and crow anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, they may be in less pain. They're feeling some pain, you know, from the contaminants. More than likely that may fix that. Yeah. I have this client in Australia. I think I mentioned it to you. I'm gonna give her little Oh yeah, so I don't even know how she found me, but she's like, you know, I've been listening to your stuff and there's this other guy named Johan who has this podcast and you really need to go on a show. And I'm like, wow, yeah, I thought that was pretty cool. Yeah, so she's following it over in Australia, so her first initials. I don't want to out her because I don't have her permission, but oh yeah, so that was fun.
Speaker 1: Well, if she's probably gonna listen to this episode, so send me an email, let me talk.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'll do that. Yeah, all right, I'll me make a note here, okay. Yeah, anyways, that was just a fun little thing, because it can be such a small world at times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely. Wow. Well I feel like we've used up our time constructively.
Speaker 2: I think we did that was awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you again. That that's in. That's some insane stuff. I don't think I've done anything like that ever, but I get that. I get that.
Speaker 2: I literally, uh sadly, I'm not short on work, okay, but when that day happens, the earth isn't a better place, right. I take what I do very seriously. I do not dabble. I do not Safety first, Always safety first, because you could see with what we were doing. If I wasn't doing certain things properly, we could have cost a lot of problems for you, for me, and anybody in your neighborhood or anybody listening. Right, So we have to be respectful of what both sides of the fence can do, the light side and the dark side. And a big part of what I do is because I've been studying how the dark side works. It's not the most fun thing in the world, but it needed to happen. I mean literally, I go from hells to heavens all day long, and it's a huge frequency differential. In the beginning, I couldn't figure out like halftime, I'm like, okay, where am I at? Kind of thing? Right? You know, I'd be like half out of my body and stuff. So it's spiritual muscle that gets built. And I'm very blessed to be doing this work. I'm so very blessed to be doing this work. I have the best spiritual teams out there, so for that, I'm very grateful. And there's my sermon.
Speaker 1: Well, Laura, thanks for being on the Bonus Authenticity Podcasts. Tell everybody where they can find you, and leave us with a little bit of information about the newest book.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the Karmapath dot Com. I'm on social media under the Karmicpath. You can get the book on Amazon and on Barnes and Noble. The third book is a book of my personal stories with how to with it. It was kind of funny somebody bought the book. I was speaking somewhere and she bought the book, and she's like, you know, I want to buy it, but I don't want to buy it because i' want to be scared because it's literally my battle with the dark side, journey from teacher to exorcist. And I think it's got a cool cover, but it's kind of dark with light and it's a juxtaposition of light and dark. And she goes I was so scared I get this email from her. I was so scared to read the book. But then I never laughed so hard. You are so funny, so and it's just several I mean, these are true stories that happened me and I'm sharing them because they happen to other people. And what worked and what didn't work and why. The big issue with spirituality is we got to ask the why. Many times people forget to ask the why. The why is so important. So those are the books. They're on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. And you know, I've got online courses for spiritual self defense if anybody is out there trying to help themselves, so I've got a lot of opportunities to help as well.
Speaker 1: Awesome, fantastic, thanks for being on Awesome. Thank you so much. You're welcome. I'll have you back again soon, you can be guaranteed. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Boundless Authenticity podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness. That's very least us need to understand.
Speaker 3: In the United States, builds bokers, which are basically cities on your round every three.
Speaker 1: Months, basically in your dream, you tuck into your self conscious it.
Speaker 2: Is your lot in solution or creativity.
Speaker 3: And imagination unchanged from conscious reason and locate all.
Speaker 2: Of real life form and soul by how.
Speaker 3: There are concious spectolity, cultures.
Speaker 1: Of varium of avory.
Speaker 3: We live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary information in the spiritual realms or the UFO people experiences, or mainstream on the physics and through nature and science. Now realizing that parallel dimensions probably is it.
Speaker 2: We're all spiritual means we're all having these human experiences. We've heard that place over and over and over, but what does that really mean?
Speaker 1: In all of the questions of life, we have these answers inside of our soul.
Speaker 3: We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human good and in both our psychology, how we think our health. That's why I love Bruce Lee's quota.
Speaker 2: All knowledge is ultimately sell knowledge.