Speaker 1: One on one with Lynch Intaco.
Speaker 2: One in Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R. Are Taco. You're gonna be out this afternoon. You better believe it, bruddy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be at a at Modern Concepts Home Design Center in Holly Hill, Vlucia County. I'm coming your way starting at two o'clock this afternoon. We're doing a ticket blitz do JRR concert tickets every half hour and Modern Concept they're giving away over nine thousand dollars in prizes, TVs, they got flooring, they're giving away ortile if you prefer a bunch of good stuffs.
Speaker 2: Started two North Nova Road, Hollyhill. All right, does the name Michael Rudman ring a bell?
Speaker 1: It totally does. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It was just over two years ago this month that Michael walked in or tried to barge into Mond's Venus over in Dale Maybury in Tampa. He was the guy wearing the devil mask and with the fully loaded glock nine millimeter that and was hell bent on going in there and killing as many people as he could.
Speaker 1: Didn't get caught at the door.
Speaker 2: The doorman caught him, knocked the gun away and prevented what undoubtedly would have been horrible situation. Yesterday, he agreed to the terms of a plea deal. He's going to prison for ten years, this guy, Yeah, he's a piece of work.
Speaker 1: For plea deal. Do you think you go hired in ten years for a guy that walked into a place draft dressed in a devil mask with a glow?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, well.
Speaker 1: I'd say fifteen minimum.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there was a back and forth. They settled on the ten year prison sentence, so at least he'll be out of circulation for that period of time. Yeah, but yeah, I remember that story because you know, if you've been to Monds before, which really is a it's tourist destination.
Speaker 1: It's a real asshole to be honest.
Speaker 2: It's pretty small too, yeah, but it's always packed. Oh god, you just do the math on. Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Back in the day with bachelor parties when we were younger, I remember going to mons and walking in and going all right, man, yeah we did mons for your Batchel party and then going let's get the hell out of here and go to the Gaza Strip or whatever that other one was. I'm kidding. What's the name of that other one, the No no, no, the little where they do the party every year for the Pirates, you know what I'm talking about, Gasparilla, Gasparo, whatever around that area. They have the other low budget strip clubs that are way better when you were in your young days. So any tips, there's some tips for any younger people listening. Don't go to Mons, go to the other one. Okay, I mean no offense mons, but legendary taco. I know, all right this.
Speaker 2: We all who have children probably vividly remember the period where you tried to teach your kid how to ride a bike. Once the training wheels needed to come off.
Speaker 1: It's the most stressful thing ever.
Speaker 2: In a lot of cases. Sure, yeah, but you know the day that kid finally takes off on their own, and it's like, that's a huge day for any kid. Oh yeah, and it's cool. It's cool, and except when something like this happens, when you're teaching your child to ride their bike this in Italy, and you let go and the kid takes off and loses control and slams into an eighty seven year old woman, knocking her to the ground, hitting her head, and she subsequently died. Dad is now charged with manslaughter in Italy.
Speaker 1: Now that's just a dumb Italian law because I'm sorry. It's not the dad's fault, it's not the kid's fault. Did you teach your did you? Honestly, did you teach your daughter to ride the bike?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: You had the patience for that? Because I didn't twenty minutes? Really, what do you mean? Twenty minutes?
Speaker 2: Took me twenty minutes she was off and running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did, my first daughter. And it wasn't that I didn't have the patience. I was just petrified. So then the picture of me running with my daughter with holding the bars and hold her back and everything, that picture was the only only one we did. My father in law stepped in rest his soul. I was like, thanks Joe, thanks for taking over the team. He could tell I was about to just you know, you don't. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I just was like, oh no, I'm not going to watch it. I will confess though.
Speaker 1: Eboar City is what people were saying when I was joking about Gaza stripped. Yes, Ebor exactly, thank you, And somebody else said the Little Spaceship two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: Honestly, oh yeah, that's what I was saying. Uh uh, I think you're surprised that that I was able to do that and get that done in twenty minutes, which I must confess had it been much longer, it would patient borderline a stroke.
Speaker 1: In She was probably sitting there going, oh my god, I'm gonna get this perfect now, otherwise he's gonna freak out.
Speaker 2: How about this poor kid though in Italy? You remember when you learned to ride your bike and you killed the old lady? Now and I want to hear himbout it? God man? Yeah, yeah, as your dad since riding in prison, I hope it was worth it there, Junior.
Speaker 1: Somebody has they got to overturn that. Come on, well, it's just been charged. It hasn't gone through the court since. Yeah, he's being charged with exactly that's gonna get overturned. Okay.
Speaker 2: I From time to time, when you get on your Bob World Order rants, you get scared, and I am quick to jump in and try to get on the record on many occasions at this point some sort of disclaimer that this is all just a fantasy thing in head in our heads, and it's a theory.
Speaker 1: Bob World Order is a theory. There's nobody shooting people at any caps, although there should be in every single retail store.
Speaker 2: One of the parts of the country where this shoplifting epidemic really really started to get everybody's attention was the San Francisco Bay Area, to the point where stores were having to just close because they were being ransacked so often, so frequently, and of so many goods that it just wasn't worth the cost of doing business.
Speaker 1: For those that don't recall video footage, it was the people running in with a shopping or a trash can on wheels and emptying everything into it and then running out with that.
Speaker 2: Well, that was one of the instances. But this was to say and that was the time. So this San Francisco Wallcres, which is still open, some of their locations they just closed. Yeah, because we're not dealing with this anymore. An employee of Walgreens in San Francisco's Castro District arrested Wednesday after stabbing a suspected shoplifter. This is the same Wallgreens that had a security guard armed security guard charged with shooting and killing a shoplifter a couple of years ago. Well, they've got the message about Bob World Order there and apparently enacted it over the top.
Speaker 1: Do you have the address to that Walgreens so we could send some BWO.
Speaker 2: Stickers Castro Street, four hundred block of Castro Street in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: I can look it up, dude, the Walgreens and just say keep it going. Don't back down, as Tom Petty would say, but the word gets out, Hey, you don't want to be stealing from that walgreensp Yeah, the arm guard right up front. That one was a stabbing, and the one before was with a you know, probably a pistol or something. I'm talking machine gun. When you see that walk in to go steal a bunch of stuff with your buddies, you're turning right around about face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty year old Larry Whitlock found out out the hard way when you got all stabby stabbied by the Walgreens worker.
Speaker 1: Hey, Larry, come on, get a stray boy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, man
Speaker 1: Lynchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app when it comes