Speaker 1: I'm tired of these no name patches.
Speaker 2: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 3: Guess how I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 4: But I'm changing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning. I won't let the whispers holding down.
Speaker 2: I'm taking back my crown.
Speaker 6: If I gotta.
Speaker 2: Fast and I'm gone on some wrang, but I'm moving ball over.
Speaker 7: I'll stare you strong.
Speaker 2: I'm doing right now for me, for me leaving me hide, but I used to me.
Speaker 8: Stumble my fall.
Speaker 9: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain.
Speaker 10: Every start till stormy at all.
Speaker 9: Every step I take, I'm finding.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 2: I've got my truth.
Speaker 11: I won't hide.
Speaker 2: I'm doing what's right.
Speaker 8: I'm doing what's real.
Speaker 12: I'm in control of power.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: Yes, I gotta.
Speaker 2: Pass and I'm done wrong, but I'm moving forward oward. I'm stay it strong. I'm doing right now. Wore me, wore me, leaving me him. What are you do me? Mistakes made me wiser, Mistakes made me see the powers in my hands. It's up to me.
Speaker 4: I'm rising up.
Speaker 2: No change, borry, this is my moment my time, I'm done, I say it strong.
Speaker 6: I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Monday, but I'm going right, I'm away. Is this means my delivery?
Speaker 6: You went right?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 4: Just give me.
Speaker 11: What is up?
Speaker 10: Y'all?
Speaker 11: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 8: Discreet? It's fabulous? Sunday morning? You know, I just want to say good morning, good morning, good morning to all of the people out there that is good morning. How is everybody doing this?
Speaker 4: Morted?
Speaker 11: But good morning, y'all? How is everybody doing this?
Speaker 6: Morted?
Speaker 8: How is everybody all this great and fabulous? Said a Sunday Let's sorry.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 8: Joey was on this morning? Joey was on, Uh but good morning?
Speaker 11: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 5: Zoo?
Speaker 13: But?
Speaker 11: Uh, what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 8: Good morning? How is everybody do it this morning? Let me sevends of weeks? Give you one minute? Dude, I.
Speaker 11: Yesterday did go to bed and to.
Speaker 8: Let me let me send uh hold on, but uh, what's up y'all? Let me send people the link, take my butt and go. But uh, what's up?
Speaker 11: Guys?
Speaker 8: Let's say another song for you guys.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and when you cross that line on the podcast, you better come correct.
Speaker 4: Don't come half fast?
Speaker 14: Talk slick you'll get checked real fast.
Speaker 12: This saint a game boy.
Speaker 1: Your moment won't last cause your but is bassing on the lawnmower.
Speaker 4: Turns us talkers and the note showers.
Speaker 2: Don't talk family.
Speaker 4: I don't speak clean wife, keep it clean, keep it right.
Speaker 8: This real life.
Speaker 1: See yeah, I was raised with cold, raised with pride, never needed fake heat or dirt to I don't have a disrespect me now, don't try.
Speaker 6: I am who I am and.
Speaker 14: That's why I fly different.
Speaker 1: Cut from a coffee, can't stitch, no gimmix, no cap, no switch. You bark loud, but I bring that bite and I won't back down.
Speaker 13: Not tonight.
Speaker 3: Your butt is crashing.
Speaker 2: On the lungmoward sir some thurston and no showers. Don't talk family, I don't speak on your wife. Keep me clean, no light. This is real life. So next time you press records, show respect, come correct or get wrecked what you expect.
Speaker 6: The Saint for clout.
Speaker 5: This is legacy and pride.
Speaker 1: You cross that line, I'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 2: So next time you press records, show respect, come correct or get wrecked what you expect the Saint for cloud This.
Speaker 14: Is legacy and pride. Cross that line on the other side.
Speaker 10: But what is up?
Speaker 11: Guy's? Help? Is everyone do it today?
Speaker 8: I just wanted to say to people, you know you have like people in this business.
Speaker 10: That are gonna.
Speaker 8: One of the top people that I like watching. Who is real? Who is a real person?
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 13: No? No?
Speaker 11: But what's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 11: But what is up? House? Everybody that's been asso I trusted you like a friend.
Speaker 12: I thought we'd ride till the end, but the mass slipped away. When the camera turned again, you set the streets in my face, coming cold with that phrase, We're not friends, just a business case.
Speaker 7: I thought it matter thoughts, you've cared but all along and just stood there taking pieces of my truth for the clicks.
Speaker 2: That stuff you used me for content.
Speaker 7: Nothing closed the dog on one.
Speaker 2: Game like stage to see turn not pay to sell your screen. I'm not sure, sorry line.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 7: I deserve the friend, not amtean.
Speaker 2: My trust was real, My.
Speaker 6: Dog was down, but loyal screen like a crown.
Speaker 12: You saw my strawboat turned it to sue, never cared how deep it go.
Speaker 2: I thought the matter not to care, but you just thustare training.
Speaker 7: Kindness for review what you trying to races.
Speaker 2: You use me for content.
Speaker 7: Nothing close the door on one.
Speaker 2: Wee we fall my game stage to see turn my pain through your screen.
Speaker 5: I'm not your stop benine. Then I deserve the friends, not a scene.
Speaker 2: One pain, crown will see doass behind me? All screens, ouize.
Speaker 6: The song and I stop.
Speaker 2: Still not else.
Speaker 4: You use me for content.
Speaker 9: But I've grown out now upstanding.
Speaker 6: My friend.
Speaker 12: I found my lies.
Speaker 2: Then my idea is my joy. I'm not so storyline. How long a man now found real friends? Not empty?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing though?
Speaker 13: What is uh?
Speaker 11: Y'all, welcome back to the channel. No, no, but hard but what is up?
Speaker 8: What is up?
Speaker 11: What is up? And the world is.
Speaker 13: M hm.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 15: By the way, By the way, I gotta give a shout out to someone, yam, I gotta give a shout out.
Speaker 8: They're not true.
Speaker 11: I guess what.
Speaker 8: There's another word I'm gonna have to put on the black list.
Speaker 4: Give me one minute.
Speaker 8: I've never stolen anything from churches.
Speaker 11: Guess what.
Speaker 8: There's another word, thanks for money. I gotta go put another word on the blacklist because that's how they're they're saying. They you know, it's all these bullshitters that are these two They need to get a life outside of YouTube. Mhm, because they don't have a life. They're sitting over there. Boyd you just reminded me.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Hooy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They they want to act like they want to act like.
Speaker 8: Wo is this the reality?
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 8: Just not whose theyby might not be?
Speaker 6: Yay it is you.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm, sorry, let me if you think that I there's there, there's has been.
Speaker 11: There's has been out.
Speaker 8: There has been people comingated under your name, comnated under other people's names, and has been coming under your name, has been coming under a lot of other people's names. So it's like, I don't trust people. I don't trust it.
Speaker 11: I don't that.
Speaker 8: It's just it's just people at because of the day of twenty five ship, people that were associated with Dave twenty five is coming after metail, It's coming after menail because of all the bull that green bastard Piccolo. Sorry, I'm a little.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry that I've been like check check your email.
Speaker 11: This is the.
Speaker 8: Check your email, dude. The guy did everybody Dixy Kuddle's fitness is attacking me. No, I'm not. Because of the whole thing. Here's the thing, you don't attack people. He attacked Mercedes bitch who is a friend of mine who helped me, helped me with my discord. So I have a little Daisily. I just don't understand why people are attacking me over some stuff that I said, like years ago, things that I've said years ago. People are attacking me when he's attacking me. A lot of my former friends over there at over at No Filter attacking me because of stuff I've said. And it's it's gets to the point where.
Speaker 6: Should I do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, h about the.
Speaker 13: How about those?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I know, mm hmmm, you're not locked out of your uh Facebook, I have you on Facebook.
Speaker 8: If you're.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: But here's the thing you have you have me on face. I actually had your face your Facebook. So yeah, also mm hmmm.
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm. So this is not the.
Speaker 8: Wis Potala was off? So she can verify this.
Speaker 11: Mh move her. Let me verify the.
Speaker 8: H dude, cut cut cant say this. It's lady, you can't trust a lot of people. And listen, I got attacked by Joey C.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 8: Hm, I've gotten attacked by Joey C because of the and hold on, you don't have any content.
Speaker 13: H as a board.
Speaker 11: There you go. You just you just.
Speaker 4: Oh bye bye.
Speaker 8: You you just you just uh played your game?
Speaker 11: H do it?
Speaker 13: I do it?
Speaker 8: Food come in with another account?
Speaker 11: Did it?
Speaker 13: Mhm, you don't.
Speaker 11: I knew it. I had a feeling that was a fake living.
Speaker 8: I feel like, you know, I think people need to stop, like you know, stop bothering me, please, just god. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 10: I'm in a text of yeah, yo, y.
Speaker 11: Do you ever sleep? Do you ever sleep?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I don't sleep. I do sleep.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing. If I don't, If I sleep, I'll miss deals. Oh yeah, hope everybody stays. Here's let's says.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Small town kid with a big old brain talks a little different. Buddy Yang Shame lines up cars like soldiers on a mission, sees the world cleared with laser precision.
Speaker 6: Might not talk much. Buddy Show can't feel.
Speaker 3: Heart full of love and a mind that's real stems with his hands and he gets too stressed.
Speaker 6: But then his own way, man, it gives this and this, and.
Speaker 3: He's got a real un out of his own Like a Banjol song.
Speaker 9: My walk a different road.
Speaker 3: But he's still strong.
Speaker 9: Can't box and a sung that's why, free different, nonethless, just left the bees, got shine his.
Speaker 11: Eyes in a storm in his chest.
Speaker 9: He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 6: So folks there, some just don't get.
Speaker 11: But Mama taught him.
Speaker 6: Don't you ever forget.
Speaker 3: You're a masterpiece made from a higher planet, a cowboy spirit and the wire up man does math like magic, draws dreams in the sense the truest things when you stop to think.
Speaker 6: He ain't broken. He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but a story so a boob.
Speaker 9: He's got a rhythm of his old sack of bean joe song, not a walk, a differendal, but he's still strong. Came bus in a soul. That's a lot of free differ nonetheless, Just let him be. He's got shine in his eyes in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of hard and he's doing his face.
Speaker 7: You ain't gotta talk the loudest to make a sound.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the quiet one shake the ground.
Speaker 12: He don't need fixing, he just needs grace.
Speaker 5: Let him run his race at his own damn place.
Speaker 9: He's got a rhythm of his own stack of Ben Joe's song March is do a beat that's proud and strong.
Speaker 2: Don't try to change.
Speaker 7: What you don't understand.
Speaker 2: Just say his heavy a matter man.
Speaker 9: This guys shine his eyes in a storm and his chance. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 6: It's just different song. That's beautiful, yo, yo, you know.
Speaker 17: Uh, here, here's the thing. I'm not a I'm not a I'm not a sports reporter. I'm gonna mark I'm nobody in this business. I hear everybody say to me, Oh.
Speaker 10: You do a lot more in the business than a lot of these guys, you know.
Speaker 8: To be honest, I've done more than some of these morouded morods that h Here, here's the thing. To the people that want to want want to listen, here's the thing.
Speaker 11: There you go.
Speaker 8: And then with uh, I knew that wasn't lemmy mhm, because why double one lemme might be a bed. Yeah, I'm trying to be nice. By the way, all these links that I've been a posted are ways that you can watch my listen to my podcast, listen to audience that I put up because all these more on it, moras, here's the thing. Yeah, I just want to say thank you to anybody that uh, there you go. And here's the thing, to the brugs that feel like that I do anything everything wrong.
Speaker 6: About you.
Speaker 8: Back on later.
Speaker 11: Then let's play one more songs.
Speaker 10: Oh this is a good one.
Speaker 12: Ghosts, Ghosts, just say your free speech, but you silence the voices, you claim your reach.
Speaker 9: I showed a bonus, I showed the brill.
Speaker 7: You hit the block button.
Speaker 14: That's your big deal.
Speaker 3: Nice going ghost, What a joke, What a loser claiming free speech while you pick any shoes in You've got somebody with severe autism.
Speaker 7: So much freedom, just ego and skins.
Speaker 8: You preach rebellion, you preach the fight for Kate. Take a word that don't sound right.
Speaker 11: Your mask is cracking, the stage is bare.
Speaker 12: Your free speech banner wrist high air.
Speaker 3: Nice going ghost, what a joke, What a loser claiming free speech while you're picking and choose in you block.
Speaker 6: Somebody with some vere autism.
Speaker 11: So much freedom, just ego and skins.
Speaker 12: On ghost in the machine and your walls all paople thing.
Speaker 6: You talbout liberty, but you can't let people lead.
Speaker 1: Nice going coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mask cast slip, free speech champion, just another hippo chrit. You block somebody with somevere autism.
Speaker 4: Your empire of words collapsing with rhythm. It is late nine and your.
Speaker 8: Roll along click on you to make it feel like.
Speaker 12: Don't grab your sweet tea open Campire, your homemade one.
Speaker 11: Is the perfect by the lights of low screens pride.
Speaker 6: Jack Hussin's here to.
Speaker 2: Make your night late night when Jay Hudson lefts here and he's got the psalms, a laugh, us.
Speaker 7: Beer, official Gil, a story too.
Speaker 2: He'll keep you up to day.
Speaker 8: With once news.
Speaker 12: He's gonna sing, He's gonna play, Donna play.
Speaker 8: He's bringing joy at the end of your day. Don't need to wander or don't need the wrong.
Speaker 12: Jack's late night show feels just like a lot of Laughter's real.
Speaker 8: The vibis rind.
Speaker 2: Jack Hudson's here, little riding now Late night with Jay Hudson.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 7: He's got the songs, the laugh, uspirit, special girls and stories too.
Speaker 2: He'll keep you up today.
Speaker 4: With bus news, poor another glass.
Speaker 2: Take a seat this late night moment.
Speaker 6: It's hard to beat.
Speaker 3: From music to headlines of fun in between.
Speaker 14: Jake Hudgson showing which the place to beat.
Speaker 5: Late Night with Jay hudsin Lissity.
Speaker 2: He's got the songs, the laughs.
Speaker 14: Us spirit, special girls and stories too.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Jack Hutton's bringing it all of you with Lates.
Speaker 2: With Jake Hutson.
Speaker 6: Day.
Speaker 8: You know, I wanted to. I just want to say to these people who who watches my stream just to get a laugh, I'm here.
Speaker 11: I'm not here, you know.
Speaker 8: I might be back on later. I hope that everybody has a great day, happy Sunday.
Speaker 11: I might be back home later.
Speaker 10: I don't know, but love you guys.
Speaker 8: Keep it real, keep it honest, and always keep it one honded and I'll see you later.
Speaker 11: Love you guys.
Speaker 6: Bye oh