Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, and joining us now is Jack Lawson of Civil Defensemanual dot com. And this is what the Civil Defense manuals look like as a matter of fact, Red and Green. And if you want to know how to survive and how to thrive and how to protect your family, this is like a Christmas present. These Read and Green volumes are Volume one and Volume two. He only sells it and physical form because one of the key things that's a threat to us is the infrastructure of the Internet and power and things like that. One of the key times that you're going to need to have this stuff is when you lose the Internet and you lose power, and so he talks about that and many other things. Joining us now is Jacklaws and good to have you on, Jack, Thanks for coming on. I was always good to be in your show.
Speaker 2: David. Everybody in the United States that Scott an adult mind should be listening to you every morning. Oh well, you know what you say, it's so common sense. I was laughing thinking about your you know, you're talking about the government and expenditure. That reminded me of a girlfriend girlfriend I had where I got married. That was almost made the statement it's a joke, but she alsomost made the statement to me, how can I be overdrawn? I've still got checks in my checkbook, and I don't you balance your checkbook? How do you balance?
Speaker 1: So she is she working for the Congress or the Federal Reserve?
Speaker 2: Now probably the Federal Reserve. She's one of her strategists anyway, lots of checks. So one of the things that we're raisier by the day, that's right.
Speaker 1: One of the things that we're looking at now. Of course, the who we all know that there's another pandemic that they're going to try to pull on us, and the question is, you know, what are we going to do about it? Is it going to be bird flu or maybe it's going to be impos you know, that's their thing this last week, and so you know they're talking about a international emergency and an emergency and a half Africa and all the rest of the stuff. How do we survive uh, infectious disease and things like that. When you when you in your in your Civil Defense manual, what do you what do you tell people about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, David, first, I'd like to just give a brief overview of my background. I am not really highly formally educated. I got a couple probably three years at university in a family that's full of PhDs and masters, and most of them can't tie their shoes. I can tie my shoes. The issue is I was on UH. I was on one of the largest police boards in the nation, judging police officers shooting using deadly force. I was in the American Air Force at one period of time for four years. I had a job there as an electrictronics technician. One of my UH art so of that was arming and disarming the nuclear weapon. Every one of the missiles I worked on were nuclear tipped. It was an air defense system. I went from that, got out, walked around the world with a backpack whatever. I ended up in Africa and I was in a Foreign Legion anti terrorist unit for two and a half years. I was involved in a lot of the activities with this. I had a relationship through that with the ABC agencies, so to speak, not just America and other ones. So anyway, taking all Latin six ninety five, I think you told me it was no longer four ninety five at Starbucks to get a coffee at six ninety five, somebody told me that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean somebody designed me I don't go to Starbucks.
Speaker 2: I don't either. I don't know what it is. But it's not coffee, no, as somebody told me that, and I said, well, six ninety five and my background will gets you a cup of coffee. In reality, though, it's given me a lot of experiences that a lot of people don't have in this book. This book is really in a way, it's mistitled. It's called a civil defense manual. It's more than just a civil defense manual. It is a survival book. I've got everything under the sun in there that I've touched on that people can look at. They will learn things. I have a section on pandemic, and the reason I have a section on pandemic is because I think that is a major bio weapon being used by political by political directors, people that are running this whole show. And it's an incredible weapon, along with food, water. People don't think of these things as weapons. But I believe we have another pandemic coming, and I'll make it real short. In this book, you'll see a recipe very simple. You can buy this on the internet for monkey pox. Now the poxes callpox monkey poxmallpox, smallpox, is extremely restricted. They do. As far as I know, there's no testing done outside of the federal government. Poxes are very old, a major and very old minor. There's two types. But the bottom line is I've got something in there that will cure this. And when I say cure it, you have to get it first. You've got to survive the pustules. But the Mickmack and Cree Indians use this. During the French and Indian Wars, British artillery surgeons, French surgeons wrote glowing reports about this, how puscols had formed on the soldiers and the old mick Mac Indian women would go and put this Saracena paperia. It's a venus fly trap found up in Quebec in the swamp lands, and it would take the oil from this, put it on the pustuole and it would not only kill what's in the pustrol, it would give your body immunity. You had to survive to this point though, and they wrote glowing reports on it, because smallpox is very, very deadly. It still is, but there's different types of boxes. I just get into a lot of this, and the reason I do, I also had first hand experience in Africa with typhus dysentery. Those are what they call the twin sisters of poor poor sanitation, typhus dysentery. And there's a third one that should be a close cousin, and that's cholera. I've seeing the epidemics. I've seen the cordoned areas. I imagine I was around somebody. I was lucky I didn't catch it. My wife is from Africa, she's British, and when this COVID came out, she laughed at it. I started to believe there's something to it. After a while, psychological psychological operations which was part of this thing, and they found in retrospect there was less than a one percent chance of death from it. Most of the death didn't come from COVID. It came from comorbidity issues. They had high blood pressure, he had kidney problems.
Speaker 1: This would kill you so and anyway, their ventilators and the rim dezevir.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is you know, it is astounding. I read about a doctor in a hospital in Chicago. I had a patient there. It just happened to be a black guy that was really sick dying. He was was probably within two hours of dying. The doctor went to the pharmacy and got a what asthmatics used. It was called Sport de Court. It was a spray and hailer, and he forced us down this guy's throat and six days later that man that would have been dead walked out of that hospital. They fired the doctor. Yeah, exactly, that's it. Okay, I want a doctor for going outside hospital protocol, put a ventilator on him and kill him. No, he used something that he thought would work and it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there was I've reported. A pullmonologist came out and said, you know, he had decades of experience in pulmonology, and he said, We've never done I've been later intubation with people as a means of treatment, and all the time I've been working as a pullmonologist. He goes, what is this about. It was really set up, I think, to kill people, and it was set up to make sure that if anybody got outside of the agendas, not just getting outside of the hospital's protocol, but it's getting outside of the agenda of getting everybody locked down until the vaccine comes. That's the key thing.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: You know, how do we protect ourselves from the government when they come around with the needles and the swabs and all the rest of the stuff that could be the biological weapon.
Speaker 2: Well, people can't see through this COVID thing. They're looking at the wrong information. I mean, we live in a world where we have massive amounts of input audio visual. If they are not understanding that, just like happened to a friend of ours, thirty three years old, didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't do any drugs, went to sleep on a Tuesday night, room temperature the next morning, he died, left three kids, left a beautiful wife. Why well, the mother in law was hounding everybody in the family, get the COVID shot, Get the COVID shot. Of course, he's a raving liberal and her husband's one of the finest people I've ever met. But she virtually harangued everybody into getting this shot. Don't come to our house unless you got the COVID shot. Well, they got the COVID shot, and now it's unfortunate. I had big tears in my eyes for this guy. He was a nice, just to find human being. But well, and you know, we can't see this. Yeah, they better resist this next one that's all.
Speaker 1: I said, that's right, and going back and looking at it as they looked at the different lots because it was one of the things that they wanted to keep track of. They wanted your personal information, whether you're taking it or refused. And then the lot number, well, the lots various lots varied by factor of over thirty, so you could get your dosage could very by factor of thirty. That's one of the reasons why you're seeing, you know, some people dying right away, other people dying a couple of months down the road or having severe adverse effects, and other people not being affected by it. All. The whole thing was a mass experiment on people. That's why they want to keep track of the lot numbers so they could look to see. They didn't do any tests of any of the stuff. One of the things the reasons that you test is because you have to determine how much is too much of a dosage, how much is too little if it's a medication. But that's what they were doing with this stuff. It was just a most unbelievable thing I've ever seen in my life. And so I guess the real key thing is that to me, if they declare a pandemic. I want to know how I can live in an off grid, isolated way from them so that I'm not going to come in contact with the public health officials who are going to do everything they can to try to hit me with a bioweapon.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's going to go beyond that. I think they're going to start using their massive amount of computer information and probably breeze bank accounts. Oh yeah, there'll be a number of things that are done. But if people don't if people do not resist this, they're looking for trouble. This this whole thing is designed. In my opinion, As a friend of mine who was in one of my he was in my commando unit in Africa, a mutual friend of ours died. He was a homicide detective in Florida. And I talked to my friend Ross and I said, what what happened? Drops dead his face into his food on a Saturday night in front of his wife. I feel so sorry for her. He was a great guy, but he was our medi and my friend Ross didn't get the shot. He said, I thought this was something goofy from the beginning. Because he's from Africa, he's been through all this stuff, and he saw this Oliblonie's horns about get the shot, get the shot, and literally forcing people by peer pressure into getting this. And he had an argument with our friend that died, and our friend said, I know my medicine. His father used to be a doctor, but I know he was a good medic he was a good man. But he believed this stuff because they put enough science in it and enough force behind it from the government and everybody else, they could get to pressure people. And the guy was a weightlifter and fit like I am. And he's not here anymore. He was twelve years younger than me.
Speaker 1: Well a lot of times, as the people who are involved in the medical community, they really believe in this stuff, and they believe in the paradigmsole And we had a friend of ours, a very dear friend of very close to Karen as well. I was a friend as well, and she worked in the medical field as a registered nurse, and she had breast cancer and she absolutely would not even consider anything that was alternative. And it's like, you know, this is it does, it's got a safe profile, why not try it. It's cheap, it's safe, why not give it a try? You got nothing to lose, but she no, I'm only going to do the official medical stuff there.
Speaker 2: David David I went. I went through this with the president of our Special Force of Chapter. He had cancer. I mean a guy worked for ten years in Afghanistan handling a lot of the IEDs and disarming them and they have depleted your brainiumum and this is something once you get into your body, it just virtually never leaves you. But he got cancer. Double masted economy, had both the breast removed at him, just got him reconstructed against It doesn't look like a freak. But he went totally to hyperbaric pressure chamber and he went to something called a Riffus machine and he said they scheduled him for cats gan to go in and get the rest of out. What they didn't take out couldn't anything. So they had a panel of doctor talking to him, and the doctors were saying, well we did something right. Boy. He unloaded on him. He said, people are fools. He said, you have got blinders on. You didn't do anything. Well, we gave you a chemo therapy. You don't even read your records. You gave me no chemotherapy. Well it must have been something else. No, he said, I got rid of it. And he's still three years later, he's cancer free to what every degree. I mean, he's still urinating what I call gold and silver. He shows me a coup of these. He passes these depleted uranium byproducts out. They come out like gold and silver. Wow, wow, proplets and it's a horrible.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's amazing. Yeah. I had a friend of mine who was in the army with tanks and he was talking about depleted uranium and stuff, and so many people have been harmed by that, and of course they spread it all over the uh all with the countryside, you know, the people who live in the country as well. But the soldiers are expendable. They don't really care what happens to these people over a long period of time. You know, you mentioned earlier food as a weapon, and I think that's one of the key things, is trying to get some independence on food, and of course getting your food outside of the food supply as well. But you know, you've got a lot of stuff there about just just basic stuff and preparing foods that things that you can put together that are going to last a very long time, and that you can put together very cheaply as well.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, David. More than food, revolutions, by history has always started from empty stomachs. There's a new problem on the scene, and that is the water supply system. Probably eighty five percent of this country uses municipal water systems. I don't know that back percentage for sure. I have been discussing this for years with people. I finally had somebody gave me an answer. If you didn't have the chlorine tablets come to the city municipal water supply system and the guy said, they're trucked in daily, would you put water out untreated water? He said, no. MM. The people that are going to go to their tap and think, well, I'm hungry, but I'm going to drink the water, They're going to turn their tap on. Nothing's going to come out at some point. So that's a danger. Revolutions come from empty stomach Total chaos and madness will come from people not having water. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just saw something about a military base. I can't I'm trying to remember what's where it was, but it was a military base that was shut down because somebody attacked the water supply a cyber attack, you know.
Speaker 2: Thanks I think I recalled the yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: They shut down a military base with a cyber attack on the water treatment. They can do it to cities, and of course we're seeing this a lot of these types of attacks on our infrastructure, especially the water thing. There's just so many points of vulnerability, and everything is on the Internet, so everything is susceptible to attack from anywhere in the world. That's the most amazing thing about it's how vulnerable this complicated infrastructure has become.
Speaker 2: David. People have to store water just like food. I've got the Rule of Thumb. I've got a whole chapter in there, and not only how to store water and storing water almost more complex than storing food a long term. But I show how you can do it. It's quite simple. You need to get some fifty five gallon blue barrels. At the least you can do is buy cases of water and stick them under a bed. This sounds like this sounds like hysteria, But I've been through going without water, and I tell you what, It's almost like the Indians used to say, you rise from your body into the spirit world. You start looking at things in your mind is absolutely not functioning properly. You're literally starting to go insane.
Speaker 1: How can you How long can you keep the water in those bottles before it gets stagnant.
Speaker 2: I think you could probably keep most bottled water for a year. I would check it. It's very simple to check if they go to www. Civil Defense Manual dot com. I have a whole chapter. It's free to read. Read it. Food. I've got food on there. I'm putting other things down there. But this is something that's critical for people to do. I don't want a woman coming to my door with a child who's thirsty. Once you give your water, they know it's there, she's gonna go away and come back. Eventually, you're gonna have people coming back by force. Now we've addressed that situation in my neighborhood. But the bottom line is people need to do this. We are living in We're in a comfort zone that hasn't disturbed anybody yet. As much as we don't like what we hear, we are still in a comfort zone. Yes, we're not short of food, we're not short of water. We don't have a soldier sticking a gun up our nose and telling us to do this or that. We don't right now, have anybody trying to forcibly vaccinate us. So we're in a comfort zone and people have to break loose from that and provide something. It's like an insurance policy. I feel like I'm preaching to the choir most of the time. Very hard to get this across to people. No, it is good.
Speaker 1: And as you point out at your website, Civil Defense Manual dot com, you've got that chapter on water for free, and so people can get an example, see an example of how thorough you cover a topic there. That's and that's as you point out, the number one issue is having fresh water because that's the thing that's going to kill you first, not having any one.
Speaker 2: Got to Yeah, you've got to have potable water. You've got to be able to treat it. I've got all of it. It's very simple. You have. Most people have in their house what they need. They got a bathtub, put masking tape over the drain and fill the bathtub before the water goes out. You got water in your hot water heater brobably thirty to forty gallons. You've got a little bit of water in your tank on your toilet. But outside of that, you need Every person needs one gallon of water per one person for one day. That is the minimum people need to survive on. It's not going to allow you to bathe, but it's going to allow you to cook, drink some water, keep yourself hydrated. Depending on the temperature. If it's a nice autumn or nice spring, you don't need it as much if it's cold, And also go into cold weather survival in the book, I myself didn't know this. I know what it's like in hot weather to be without water. You have to hydrate yourself. Well, you have to drink more water when it's sub zero to hydrate yourself. If you don't do that, you will freeze to death.
Speaker 1: So water, Yeah, I didn't know it either, Like Andy freeze for your body, just about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about the same principle to a degree. Even the water freezes, but if you don't have nough water in your body, you're making yourself susceptible to freezing. So there's other things. You know. Communications are very important. They're important if you're going to work with a group of people to protect your housers. I've got one of the best guys in the country. He's written books on this, He's got a whole communication chapter in there. I've got how to organize your nameighborhood for protection. I have what I call the Neighborhood Protection Plan. I've got a Navy seal officer that is a friend of mine, Matt Bracken, an extremely good author, very very intelligent man. He led seal teams in the Middle East. He's written two of my chapters. One of them, he has what he calls the CW two cube. By that cube, you can kind of not kind of, you can determine around what your surroundings are, like, what the danger level is that you're living in. And it's an incredible it's an incredible pictorial he's made. He also wrote my chapter on night fighting around your house without having any infrared optics or anything like that. This is stuff he learned as a seal officer and teaches this stuff. So there's a lot of the things pemic in. People don't even know what it is. Pemmican is a northern Southern Canadian northern our borderline Cree and Michmac Indian food that if you've got this stuff, you can live. For your office. It's got everything you need, protein, carbohydrate, trace minerals, and a pretty tasty if you make it properly. I've got a recipe for pemmican in there, and you can make it in a cupcake tray and it's it's very good, and it's got a shelf life that's almost indefinite.
Speaker 1: Super Yeah. People can see not only the table contents, but you've got a lot of bullet items in terms of, you know, putting together a neighborhood group, making sure that you do it in a smart way. You know, the the psychological issues that are involved there with groups as well as you know the government's paranoia about things. You got to be careful about both of those things when you put it together. Travis got the website up there. People can can see that night Fighting without night Vision shows that example, there water sources, and of course that that chapter that is available there. You talk about tactics and you mentioned the CW CW two QBE is that what it was is that that Matt Bracken had come up with.
Speaker 2: Tell us a little bit about that well, depending and it kIPS into people can call it racist or whatever they want, and it's ethnic ethnic phobia or whatever they want to it's genophobia. The makeup of people around you has a direct bearing on the danger level, the the ethnic and the racial makeup. And that goes for wealthy black people as well, depending if they got a bunch of white trash living around them, there's going to be a danger to them. If they have money and if they live in a good neighborhood, those are going to be the first places people go to for food and water. They're going to go out of their areas. They're going to be stopping people on the freeways, They're going to be taking anything of value. But when it comes to water and it comes to food, lookout. If somebody's got to feed their child, they're not going to care very much about your life. Your life is going to instead of being sacretied, it's going to become literally valueless to them. And we have too much of a mentality of that in this country. I've told you before, I sat in the police board our gang unit. Nobody is allowed to pull their firearm at the policy unless you have a deadly threat. Well, our gang unit took that off. Why because they were getting shot at by these gangs and they so they had four ben a room and they were asking them. I saw a video on this, What do you guys shoot us right away? Well, hey, we're gamers, let's play video games. If you don't shoot right away, you're dead. So they had to change the policy to where are these guys could have their weapon out, even though it wasn't an evert deadly threat, because that's what would happen. And that's what mentality Americans have about shooting people. It's a horrible thing to shoot somebody and think about it because it never leaves you. But these people have got this knee jerk mentality that that's what they've got to do. Put their child crying Thursday in the mix of that thing, and you got problems.
Speaker 1: And that's going to happen very quickly with just a couple of days when the supply chains or shut down. We have these long supply chains. We have even the most mundane things everywhere. You've got to the Internet, and so people can tap into that. I talk frequently to Goatree, who does cyber security, and he's constantly talking to me about how they're probing whoever it is, whether it's ransomware or whether it's you know, criminals who are doing it, or whether it's other state actors. They're constantly probing the infrastructure to see where there's vulnerable places in all these different places. And of course they could hit everything all at once, and they could do it from anywhere on Earth, and they could make it light like whoever they want to look like.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I want to thinks that don't like about technology. If the trucks don't run and don't take colarinate cornation tablets, if the grid goes down, the diesel generator that they used to pump water, even if you've got a gravity flow system in your neighborhood or your area, eventually the water's going to stop. So that in conjunction with a myriad of issues, one of which I see is three billion people were hacked social security numbers information all over Yes state actor from Iran, I doubt it from the Western globalist I think. So another distraction. Everybody's checking to see if they've had a council opened. Then you know it's a concern bred in circuses. It's all destruction. And I just watched that movie GLADYE the other night, and they were talking about the corrupt Senate. But they didn't have a Congress other than a Senate there they didn't have a House of Representatives, so we got a double whammy there. But they were talking about the senators. Marcus Aurelius, the emperor died, was trying to give the power back to people and get the corruption out. We're going to have to go through a reset. I feel. I don't want to sound pessimistic, but I think that people are going to have to see the reality of no food, no water, what's going on in this country. Uh, there's going to have to be some force of arms before this issue is over. If there isn't, you know, we've got a waltzing Kamala and mister Waltz in there, and that's that's going to be so sad. But you know, I'm not advocating people do anything other than have the family shopgund to protect their neighborhood and work with their neighbors. Uh. There's there's issues that I get into from a military experience. We had something called drake shooting. I show people how to do what's called skipping rounds. The Comando unit I was use this extensively and we're very very effective. But you skip around, you literally turn a full metal jacket bullet into a number of projectile and.
Speaker 1: I got a picture of that here that's from you, and that is after you hit that bullet. This is the bullet that's broken apart in all these different rounds. Right yeah, yeah, tell people how you do You just hit it on the ground that breaks it.
Speaker 2: Into well, no, I got a diagram of how you do it, and it's quite simple to do, but it was very effective. We would do it shooting into any potential cover, even if we didn't know where somebody was. They probably had a beat on us, ready to kill us. But we'd far into these areas without hesitation. Then they all seem to think that we'd seen them, and they'd take off running and then you know, we'd deal with them. The gunship would deal with them. But skipping rounds is something that's a small thing. I have thirteen pages on how to survive a gun You're not going to read this stuff on the internet. A lot of the Special Operations units teach this stuff, but it's not very what I went through. I was trained by FASS, which is British Special Forces designation Special Air Service, about the same thing as Delta Force in this country or Green Berets and you got taught all of these things. And these are little techniques I tell people in the book. They're very simple.
Speaker 1: And let me jump in here because on your website that I'm looking at here tactics, plain language explanations that even people without a military law enforcement background can understand, tactical strategic principles, effects and movements. And here are the examples all around defense fields of fire, interlocking fields of fire, supporting fields of fire, element of surprise, force multiplier effect, violence of action, economy of force, kill zone, maize, defense and depth, flanking, attack principles, l shaped ambush, cover and fire movement, fall back, fighting positions, area, tactical proactive defense, serpentine entry control, perimeter defense and the star Perimeter defense principle, indirect approach, strategy, employment and coordination of inside marksmen and out flinker marksmen. Rapid response for us. The third dimension of the defensive perimeter the castle concept. So all that is just under the tactics part of it. And then that's not the only thing you talk about. How to fortify and defend a suburban neighborhood or a high rise building or a ranch. These are all different requirements to this. So if people go to the website, they can see the kinds of in depth information that you've gotten. Again, there's some sample chapters there as well.
Speaker 2: Eighty year old people taking all of that information. There is about thirty items there learning the basic theory and I've got do I grounds. It's all in Layman's terms, because the military rights books that will put you to sleep at night, they seem to have a competition on triple and quadruple negative statements in one sentence, you know, and fifty fifty eight words in one sentence trying to impress each other they went to graduating from high school or whatever. It's horrible. So I've put it in simple terms with diagrams. You can understand it. An eighty year old person, a group of eighty year old people in a neighborhood could successfully defend their neighborhood just with these tactics against somebody that does not have the knowledge of these tactics. They're very very important. Fire protection procedures are also very important. If we go grid down, you're going to see more fires and you're going to have a less response from FIAR departments. The same thing with churif's departments and police departments. What are they going to do? The patrona going to stay out there? Are they going to worry about their wife and kids at home?
Speaker 1: Oh, we've already said that when you see the riots that happen or you know, even going back to the Rodney King riots and anything, but of course also to the BLM riots of a twenty twenty anythink they they basically protect their own and they have a hard time trying to protect their own. I mean, look at what happened to the police station there in Minneapolis, and they still haven't rebuilt it. You know, it is it is kind of interesting to see these things. But you know, the other thing is, I look through your book. A lot of people might think that you that if they don't live in a rural area or maybe even a suburban area, that it doesn't apply. But you've got a lot of stuff about living in the city and how to survive that. And it's not just a situation where the grades down, everybody's starving and it's this kind of end of the world apocalypse thing, but it's also common sense things to do for natural disasters like hurricanes or earthquakes or things like that, so that you're not completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I got the procedures for that, things like shutting off your gas supply. How are you going to identify word it is, what to do, the procedure to go through, shutting off your breakers if you've got an earthquake. I go over virtually every catastrophic event, and I've listed twenty three of them, everything from financial collapse to the Moon colliding with Earth, which you know that's very improbable. I leave a lot of this alien this alien talk. Just like I say in the book, just because three pieces of my Captain crunch aligned perfectly together in my cereal bowl on top of the mail, doesn't mean that we're going to have a climate we're going to have a planet disaster. But I have hurricanes, tornadoes, everything. There's common sense and information on what to do to keep yourself from burning your house down, to keep yourself from having your house explode, And it goes on, it goes on all the way up the ladder. How to protect your neighborhood, which you're going to have to know how to do. I can't. I can't convey to people the madness that I have seen in the rest of the world. We have been so isolated in this country. And I talk this madness in the book. I mean and I talk. This book is a refuge for people that are concerned with what's going on today, instead of sitting and stewing in their own juices over how bad everything is and how crazy everything is. You'll see through this book there's the reason for it. It's called psychological operations. And David, you touch on this all the time when I'll watch you. You're very tuned into this. People need to wake up. This is not the end of the world. We don't have fifty percent of this country that wants to have a communist form of government. We don't have it. I think the Republican Trump, I don't know like to get into politics, but the other day it said something about his voter base is seventy five percent of the people, and I believe he's right. I've always said that it's probably like eighty five percent. There are dedicated communists. How I run into him in military units I've been in. They seem to think that this illusion of communism will work, and it doesn't. But that's what we're headed towards. And people need to wake up. Go to the book and find yourself something to do in this book to help yourself allay your fears of what is coming.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, I've got As a matter of fact, I got a tip here from Sandy Hayes. Thank you very much for that. Say. It's been listening to you for a long time. Thanks for all you do. God bless I can't help but feel black pilled after listening to you sometimes, But I guess that's just the reality of the world, isn't it. And so let's say you know anybody that feels black pilled. First of all, I like to give you a hope that we have as a Christians, and that's the most important thing. But it is also important if you have a book like this and you've got something that you can do, because really, the fear just kind of comes if you're sitting there and feeling helpless, if you're just sitting there not doing something. If you're actively engaged and putting something together, constructively, putting it together, going out and putting to relationships together with people in your neighborhood, which Jack talks about, that a good deal. So there's all these constructive things to do, and these are good things whether or not the society collapses or not. This year we finally we got totally behind and everything Jack as we move, But this year we've started growing our own food and everything, and it's just, you know, it's been wonderful. Karen has done all of it, and a whistler here who have been doing this stuff while we do the show here. But it's great to have that and to be learning about that, and it's great to have the fresh produce and things like that. So if you start doing productive things like this, it's going to it's going to get you feeling better and getting you into a more positive mindset. But it's going to be stuff that's going to pay dividends even if things don't come out in a worst case scenario. That's what I like about it, and that's what I like about what Jack has done in terms of civil defense manual. But being able to set aside some food just simple suggestions, things that maybe you didn't think about, but are just simple suggestions that once you read them, there you know things that you may have heard. If there's some kind of an earthquake or something you turn the gas off, of course, but maybe you've forgotten about that. Maybe it's just good to kind of jog your memory and kind of go through a checklist of things like that every once in a while. But it's a positive thing that you can do and keeps you active, keeps you from becoming fearful about all that stuff. I think that's the real, the real benefit of it. That's going to pay dividends regardless of what happens.
Speaker 2: I can't tell people how much we've turned into a garage door community. We go to work, we come home, raise the garage door, driver car and close the garage door. We don't even know who lives next to us. Since we've done this in our neighborhood. I just had a group of people last night. We just had a meeting, and I I have to say, I've never been enriched by people. And some of the wonderful people I met that I thought were jerks and they're just great people, but you never say anything to them because you live in a garage door type of the neighborhood. People don't get together. Well, we've gotten together in our neighborhood and we know who zoo and there's a lot of fantastic people where I live, older people that have got experiences. I'll just go to one thing you just said, God, Christianity, religion. Right on my desk here, I have my Civil Defense Manual, which I've got all kinds of markers in, and I have the Bible and.
Speaker 1: The Eternal Defense may right there.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I'm trying to teach my heathen soul something about religion. I'm not real good at it, but I'm trying to get there. Go to a Bible study group with combat veterans. A lot of guys are really, really horribly afflicted with the issues they've gone through. When you sit and see a grown man cry that was in the Marine Corps and been awarded a silver Star, you know it's it's casting stone in your head these traumatic events. And I'm telling people, now, prepare or you're going to have uh that cast in your head, the failure of doing something to protect you and your family. It will be cast in your head and chiseled in stone. While on a bright sunny day the lights are going on your in your mind. You know, when you're dying, you don't want the last thought of why didn't I do something? So I urge people. I urged people. The funny thing I got to tell you is the group we have in our neighborhood. I don't go into the Bible because I'm afraid I've I'm beyond I'm numb to being afraid. I've been through so much. I go into the Bible because it's a fascinating story. Yes, and I fight with myself all the time. I tell the guys in my group, you know, I fight all the time with my belief, but it's a it's a great thing to look at. Most of my group of neighborhood, they're they're all they're all very devout religious people of one denomination or another. And I don't push them as long as they don't push theirs on me, you know.
Speaker 1: So, well, that's the when you're talking about that, it's looking at something that you're going to find fascinating, uh, something that is you know, we get so caught up so many times and passively consuming what has served to us. So we get caught up in entertainment, or we get caught up in sports, but you know, we can also get caught up in things that are going to help us live our daily life, things that are going to help us to meet our neighbor things that are going to help us to know God, those things can be even more fascinating and can pay dividends and to us and so and that's the key thing, you know, finding some stuff. If you start to get interested in anything, you're going to be able to find fascinating stuff. And so, you know, do it, even even this prepping stuff. Do it as a hobby. That's going to be something that's going to be uh, you know, starting I paid dividends, Yeah, David, I pushed so many different things in here. I've got a guy the name of Boston Tea Party.
Speaker 2: He's very well known. He's a legislator from Wyoming. He gave me permission to put from one of his books thirteen pages on psychopaths. Critical that people know what these people are, Critical that they know the traits that they exhibit. So they're going to identify these people. They're very, very dangerous. That's one of the biggest dangers of humanity I've seen. Unfortunately, I think our government has mostly turned into these people, and the globals definitely are. I mean, I can't see too much different. Bill Gates still like when he looks at a person, thinks he's looking at a computer screen. I don't think he's got any sense of connection. But if people want to learn about psychopathic free those pages in there. It'll tell you everything about it. You want to learn about how to survive a nuclear exchange, get the book, go on my website and look at what I have surviving nuclear warfare with what you having. It's very simple. No longer what I was taught when I was in the Air Force when I went through nuclear weapons training. Bend over and kiss your butt goodbye. Put it in nice terms, but the bottom line was that it was the mutual assured destruction, which I don't think we'll ever get to. I hope not was. It left me totally depressed. There's just no hope coming out of a school like that, and gave me a new respect for that bomb that I used to set my butt on and connect the army circuits too. So there's a lot of things in the book. It just goes over a lot that people need to know. Yeah, can you survive Absolutely, people can survive grid down in this country. You just need some basic some basic preparations.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, absolutely true. Well it's always great talking to you, Jack, and it is a wonderful publication. Again, as I said, we don't have to be fearful, especially if we are Christians, and we can always find something that is constructive to do. It's one of the best things you can do for yourself psychologically. As a matter of fact, there's just an article about taking kids off of smartphones for ten days. Immediately saw a massive improvement in their lives and their attitude and their relationship to other people. So again, there's all these things that we can do, and it's very important, and this is a good place to start, really, So again, Civil Defense Manual. You can find it at Civil Defensemanual dot com. Jack, thank you so much for coming on and for all of your wisdom and a great resource that you've got there.
Speaker 2: Thank you tell that wisdom part to my wife. Thank you, David, Thank you. It's always a pleasure to talk to you. I just enjoy watching your show and I recommend everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you very thank you very much. I appreciate that. Folks gonna take a real quick break and I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Just a small town.
Speaker 3: Boy, Thy.
Speaker 2: Si, saucyes and cold clean. Please believe.
Speaker 3: People, Please stop believed by all Right.
Speaker 1: H on rock fan Lazy Toad, thank you very much. He says that ten bucks ain't much, but it helps the ticker. Nevertheless, yes it does, Thank you, and it is very generous. I appreciate that. Blessings to all God's patriots and especially our precious nights. Thank you so much. You know, let us talk about not letting the people get to us. This is an article out of the Daily Skeptic, and I thought it was kind of caught my attention because it says dumbhead eco activist. The dumbhead we don't use that phrase, and I mean the Germans do use dumpkoff right, which is literally dumbhead. But talking about how to deal with your climate feelings. And in this article they talked about an essay that was coming from a young woman who said that everything changed for her in her twenty twenty two books. She said, to climate in our heads, fear, anger, hope, what the ecological crisis is doing to us? And it was you talk about you know, doom and gloom. This is it and she said it all began when she was at school and they showed her Al Gore's film An Inconvenient Truth. I like that and I thought that is the most ludicrous thing. But the sad thing about it is that it scared her to death, and she came home. She talked to her mother about it and she said, I said, I was happy for the welcome to distrac watching a film instead of doing lessons, But afterwards I was shocked and I asked my mom. She's British for answers all these questions and challenges, and she didn't have any solutions for me. How could she? Well, she could because the solutions are there. You know, the solutions are there. When your kid goes to school and they fill them with despare and atheism, you know the solutions are there. As a parent, if you are going to send your kids to school, you better be aware of how you were going to answer these questions that are put into their head and to give them a foundation, whether it's about that or whether it's about the doom and gloom of the climate. She said, I was alarmed. I started to think about the impending consequences of climate change and what could be done about it. And she said, we're questioning now even the role of men. We're questioning social narratives a superiority through gender, through academic attainment, through professional success, through the burning of fossil fuel, as you see, it all ties together with her out of this. You took all of the Marxist struggle session stuff that was the gateway into it for her. But of course it can be anything. But the real issue is is that it is fear that we have to confront, and we have to not be afraid to look at the truth, and we have to not be afraid to look for solutions, especially to be able to provide those to our kids. Saw a video on Twitter actually, and it got my attention because the headline there was what's the most common used phrase in the Bible? And then they show condensed. They just flip all the pages and they always have it highlighted and always put it in the same spot so it's not jumping around. So you can watch it because they go through it very quickly. Two hundred and fifty times. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. Actually, that's what I like about the King James or the New King James. It's got a more majestic language. It says fear not, which I think is much more the same thing. But I think it's much more powerful than don't be afraid, But that fear not, and we really don't have anything to fear. And that is especially true if you're a Christian, if you're a child of God, if you're God fearing, you don't fear anything else. That's the key, that's the key right there. And you don't have to fear all of these exaggerated lies from al Gore or the crisis of the week or the so called pandemic of the week.
Speaker 2: You know you have.
Speaker 1: It gives you a perspective and it gives you a foundation that will not be rattled. And that's the key thing, that's the key preparation right there. So thank you all for listening, have a great weekend. Hope to see you on Monday.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes.
Speaker 5: In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 5: And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That's a website