Speaker 1: Made des.
Speaker 2: O face sunny sun on I hadasion night, so rat, Hey, everybody, what's happening all our friends out there?
Speaker 3: It's Friday. It's Friday, so I'm sure people from Tuesday to Friday are waiting to find out what happened. I'll tell you. I'm gonna recap where we left off. You're at the You're at the cabana. You're with the fellas. One guy, the one, the main our main, our main character, who's having a main character moment, mad.
Speaker 1: I have to show you his picture during the break.
Speaker 3: He's the man is salty as hell because I guess people have the wherewithal to order themselves something to eat like adults. And he's twelve and didn't get his milk in the morning, so he's mad and he goes back up to He's like, I'm going to my room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but before he does that, very good Stephanie. But before there's so much that happened. I'm trying to get everything. It's before he leaves to go to his room.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: So Suzanne has been taking care of like Don, like, you know, making sure Don has her phone and stuff, like helping her anytime she had to go to the front desk, because now we have Scott coming into town driving with his fiance who didn't come the first night, and he's driving in and he's gonna get there and we're waiting on waiting and waiting and waiting. He was supposed to get there noon whatever, there's traffic. Now he gets there and she's got to walk all the way to the front again and get him checked in.
Speaker 1: So she's got to do that. So Suzanne is helping it.
Speaker 3: I want the timeline.
Speaker 4: It's kind of can't remember, but it was real no, because okay, so down hooked us up. Me, Suzanne and Don had appointments at four o'clock at the hair salon to get a wash and a blow dry camped. She got that, oh oh we have to yeah, I fancy all we had to do is just tip. So we had a four o'clock hair appointment. So now it's like Scott's supposed to get there like twelve thirty, he said, but there was traffic. Our friend Kelly's who lives in Vegas, is in our cabanda, but he's got a dinner to go to that night. But he is in law, his father in law, but he's coming back after dinner to meet with us and gamble with us and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Also Chicago is so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, so then we got to go to that concert. So anyway, so he's waiting for Scott to get there before he leaves to go home and go to his dinner. So we're all just kind of where is Scott. Down's like, okay, he's here. Finally Kelly couldn't wait any longer.
Speaker 1: He lefs. So anyway, she's got to go make it. But before that, let me just.
Speaker 4: Say Suzanne has been She has that you know, she works all day every day at you know, at Disney. She's got a you know, real job like I had back in the day. She you know, that's that's why I feel like she doesn't have patience anymore, you know, because you know, you're in the business world. It's like, let's go, you know whatever. But she let that go and she was helping everybody. She helped me with the bank thing, she was helping Dawn with stuff, and then she was helping the guy.
Speaker 1: So we're sitting there and also Glenn was like.
Speaker 4: Talking about his work and he goes he said something about like like Suzanne being a good assistant and he's like, so I said, He's like I said, I said to my secretary, I said, and Susanne goes, okay, Glenn, just one second, because Glenn and Mike are kind of like, you know, stuck in the ages. And she's like, Glenn, it's not secretary anymore. It's and he goes, oh, what is it? He goes, She goes, it's executive assistant, you know, kind of thing assistant or executive. And he's like and she's like, I'm executive assistant this weekend. And he's like, okay, okay. He's like, I'm glad you told me that. All right, all right, He's like, you know, so he works in airplane parts, so he's not at Disney and you know, I don't know. So then Glenn and Mike are getting along swimmingly and they both want massages.
Speaker 1: And Glenn and Mike are like, we want it.
Speaker 4: Let's let's go find out. You know, the girl's got a four o'clock appointment for there. Let's see if we can get a massage. And they're like, how do you do it? Like, how do we what do we do? And Suzanne's like, you want me to do it? You want me to do it, and Glenn goes, yeah, put on your secretarial hat and book us a massage, and she, you know, she was laughing. So she books them an appointment to go get a massage. And when they and all of us knew how much it took to get them back together, and all of us whenever we saw them laughing together, we were all like, oh, this is so great. Look at them, Look at them, because Ryan too, he was like, took me years to try and get them.
Speaker 1: We were so happy.
Speaker 4: But Matt is sitting there going, yeah, you know, yeah, those two are back together. But Mike is still really not speaking to me. I mean, he's he's speaking to him. Fine, he's just not like like sitting down and you know whatever, right talking to him and catching up kind of thing. You know, he's just you know, being cordial. So anyway, after that, that was the nail. So Matt was you know, upset and left kind of thing. But nobody I found this afterwards. I did not know any of this. I thought he was mad about the cheeseburger not getting ordered at cheeseburger. So anyway, so he leaves, so Don goes now to the Dom with Don because This was her worst time. She had to like, she went through hell trying to get Scott and his girlfriend in their room. Uh, it wasn't ready then like they had to get they had to get Then they get the they got his bags checked.
Speaker 1: That took forever. But then they I don't know a lot.
Speaker 4: They didn't have his reservation, so she had to get a whole new reservation. They didn't have him on a reservation. She had to do all that. Then his room was ready. Then they give her the keys and she I don't know why, but she walks up with them to their room and the key doesn't work and she calls her pipposs and there or she calls the front desk and there like, well, you have to come back down. She goes, Oh, that's not happening. I know it's not your fault. She says that all the time. I know it's not your fault, but I have been through hell this weekend and I'm in a lot of pain. My ankles are swollen, blah blah blah. So Scott helps her out and does whatever. Anyway, by the time Don got back to our cabana with Scott, she literally started crying in front of us, and she had her little ice bags with her for her ankles, and we all were like putting her feet up for her, putting her ice on, and She's like.
Speaker 1: I just hit a wall.
Speaker 4: I just want everybody to have a fantastic time and for everything to go smooth and my whole in my day, like I missed most of the day with a cabana dealing with this. And then you know, I missed like yesterday, I was like dealing with this. It's like I'd probably been dealing a total of like five hours total between yesterday and today.
Speaker 1: And my feet are you know.
Speaker 4: She was just like done. So we took care of her, and that was you know, that was dawn, you know. And then okay, so I was feeling everything I did. I had a black class. I mean I would go like I was. We were Susanna and I were like walking. This is I'm backing up a little bit. We're walking to find the cabana and we were lost.
Speaker 1: We couldn't.
Speaker 4: It's by this pool, the Apollo pool, you know. And then I'm like, let me ask one of these waitresses. It's just one of these little every time you turn something goes negg like there's a something the universe's blocked. Like I turned to ask a waitress. All I wanted to say was where's the Apollo Pool? And as soon as I had turned to ask her, this guy comes in front of me and asks her a question.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's just like every just felt like nothing was going right, not just for me, but for a lot of us. Don lost a lot of money the night before. She didn't you know, she wasn't with Matt the Dark Cloud, but she lost like Mike and I didn't do good. You know, they all when they came back from the Eagles, they weren't making you know. So it's like just felt like we were kind of cursed in the gambling area.
Speaker 1: Right anyway, So we make well.
Speaker 4: Our executive assistant Suzanne made a reservation for she got a restaurant for all of us.
Speaker 3: You know, there's ten go get your hair done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll get to that in a second. So we have a ten We have a reservation for eight o'clock. We're ten of us to have, you know, dinner. So now it's time to go get our hair done. Now Dawn's back for only like twenty minutes. Now it's time for us to go and get our hair done. So she's got to get up. So we call Suzanne calls the salon and it's like she's in pain. It's gonna take us a while. We'll be there like four fifteen. Sure enough, it was like four or fifteen. We get there and now I I know, like my hair is very thick and curly, and you know, like I know when somebody I can tell when somebody's blow drying my hair if they're doing a good job or not. And if you don't get the root really hot, Okay, hold on before I get there. So I get in the I'm so tired and I'm so looking forward to relaxing and just closing my eyes and get my hair done.
Speaker 1: So the woman that she's like like, Hi, I'm Heather.
Speaker 4: I'll be taking care of you today. Oh I like you could be a bathing suit and blah blah blah. You know, uh thank you know, like whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Then I'm like laying in the you know, with my head in the bowl and non stop, just b beat ba, beat ba, beat ba beep.
Speaker 1: So you're hair with friends? So where are you from? Oh? I have kids too?
Speaker 4: How old are your kids, blah blah blah, and I'm just like, you know, I'm talking like this. I'm like, I'm so relaxed. Like I know, it's relied. It's my favorite thing to do too, to get your hair done. I go, it's so relaxed. And she go, I bet you're really tired. You seem your friends seem tired too. Yeah, I am, Nope, doesn't get the hint.
Speaker 1: Then we get in the chair.
Speaker 4: Now I sit in a chair and I go, I'm gonna and I'm sitting across from Susannah Dawn. I could see them, and I go, I'm just gonna close my eyes for a little bit, and.
Speaker 1: She goes, okay, okay, So she's.
Speaker 4: I'm closing my eyes, and now I'm paying attention to what she's doing in my head, and she's not doing a good job. She needs to really get into the root and get it hot and pull it and get it hot and you know, and then cur you know, do it that you don't. I don't want a curling iron, I just do it the curling bread. No, she's not doing a good job at all. And she's still talking, and to the point at one point when I have my eyes closed. She shut up for about seven minutes, and then she turns the blow dryer off and goes, don't you love this song? This song reminds me when I was you know, some songs just bring you back memories. I'm like, I can't. By the way, I'm deaf because I got this cold, so my sinuses in my ears from the plane won't pop and I'm trying to pop. I'm trying to pop them won't pop, and I can't hear anything, and it's loud, and she's like, I go, I can't hear the song?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: She goes, Oh, I don't know the name of it. I go, who sings it? I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck? Like?
Speaker 4: I know a song called peace of Mind by Boston brings back memories, Like I know the name of the.
Speaker 1: Song and the band. How do you not know there's anything about the song? And why are you turning to blow dryer off to tell me.
Speaker 4: That what I told him told you. I'm closing my eyes and get some rest, right, okay. And then she's not doing a good job, and you know she's really trying to. She wants you know, She's like she knows the kind of hair I have. She says that she has the same kind of hair. It gets frizzy when this guy. Yeah yeah, but I'm thinking she's gonna know what she's doing. Then then I open my eyes. I look at Suzanne. She's like falling asleep. The lady's not talking, and the way she's blow drying her hair is the way my hair should be going. She's getting in there and I'm like, motherfuck, Like again, I'm cursed. I'm blaming Matt. I'm like pissed. This is all Matt's fault, and now she's done with my hair. Their hair looks great fit smashing my hair, I mean looks like you know, Sonny did it or something like there's It was like just.
Speaker 3: With and I'm gonna have to go back to the room and fix me. That's all.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that, but that's all I kept thinking, Like I got to get to the room because it's still wet. My my roots are still wet, right, and I'm like this, I can fix it, but I want to get to the room.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I thank her. I'm like, yeah, I love it. She goes, are you sure you shure?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, I do and Suzanne's like, I know you don't love it, because I could tell by the look on your face across the salon. I told Don, I go, she's not happy, because I was like, I smile it, Susan. I look over at Suzanne and she's smiling, and she gives me the thumbs up, and I got not having that no thumbs up, and she's like.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 4: And then and then like Glenn and Mike come walking in because they got their massage, and they're relaxed and they're laughing. They're having fun, and you know, so that was really nice. Anyway, huh, who fucking cares?
Speaker 1: He went to his room.
Speaker 3: Oh right, yeah, to take a nap.
Speaker 1: So okay, so now we have dinner reservations.
Speaker 3: Now, so do you go back to the room to fix your hair?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So yes, So we go back to the room. Now it's like five thirty. Our reservations are at eight. Some people are taking a nap. Suzanne and me and Don go to our room and I'm fixing my hair. We have eight o'clock. You know, Don's taking a nap, God bless her. We have eight o'clock appointment. I mean, you know, yeah, dinner reservations at a Melfie's in the restaurant in the casino. Anyway, so we're getting ready. We let don sleep till the very last minute, and then we wake her up. Now it's Saturday night and the UFC fight is happening that that night, like a bit like a good.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it?
Speaker 3: Kalin?
Speaker 1: The UFC Saturday?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I do really like UFC, but I hate paying like one hundred dollars for every single one of the fights. Oh yeah, so yeah, no, I've I've kind of stopped watching UFC for that reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So Sonny loves you know all that. And I said to Sunday before I left, I go, do you want me to make a bet for you for the fights? And he's like yeah, So Glenn, I forgot about it. And Glenn goes, oh, the UFC fight's happening. So now we're in the we're in our.
Speaker 1: Hotel, like we're ready.
Speaker 4: We're waiting on dawn and like the guys come up, they're already ready to you know, don't go down to dinner. And so we're sitting around talking and Glenn goes, UFC fight and then you know, Mike's like, oh, yeah, we should go down and watch it. Matt's sitting there going, I don't bet any money on anything. I like again, I like my money. I like to keep my money, you know. And then he goes, but I do like UFC. And then they start talking about the fighters, and I say, and I've done this with Glenn before. I tell him, like, you know, like on these football games or or March Madness. I would tell him like Sonny, you know, does a little betting here and there and like makes his picks. And he's like, ask him, you know, he's done it before, like, ask him what his picks are. So I said, oh, Sonny wanted me to bet, and Glenn was like, yeah, ask Sonny what his picks are. So Sonny sends it to me. I read it to Glenn, and Glenn's like, oh, I agree with this and this and that. I don't agree with this one, but the other ones, you know, I bet on. And then I guess Matt is saying his two cents about the fight whatever, and Glenn goes, you place them now, it's getting the fight start at seven. It's six thirty, and I I go, I didn't get a chance to place the bet. I forgot, and he's like, I'll go down and place the bets room. So he goes down and plays the bets. Now, okay, we're going to dinner. We're at dinner. We're sitting down, we're having a nice dinner. We're waiting for Scott and his fiance who was checked in. They're coming. So we're sitting at the table, and then we're waiting for Kelly, who went to dinner with his family, but he is meeting us now. Kelly sends us on the group check I'm here, and he said, I'm just gonna wait outside and gamble at the poker machines. And then I was like okay, So so we get up, I leave to go. I said, I'll go say hi to Kelly. I'll go check on him.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting with him for a few minutes. We're talking, and then I go, okay, we'll we already ordered, we'll be out soon.
Speaker 1: I go back to the table.
Speaker 3: And wait, So Kelly was meeting you guys after dinner. Yes, got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, because he already had a bird. It was his stepfather's birthday.
Speaker 3: I understand dinner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So sorry, I still have a cold. From Tuesday. So okay, well, before I went to go see Kelly, we're sitting at the table and they all go, oh my god, like one of the fighters won, like it's one of Sunny's picks one and I make a.
Speaker 1: Video to Sunny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's different fighters on the car, like this guy, that, this guy. So this fight's over and but we got wrong information and they were like, oh no, he actually lost, like we thought he won, but he lost. Anyway, Now there's more fighters coming up. So anyway, so we were wrong about that fight. But there's a couple more fighters gonna fight. So I go, I go back to the table and I sit down, and uh, it's kind of like something's not right. And Susanne, I'm sitting next to by the way, Me and Suzanne were like we have to sit next to each other, and then Mike's like, okay, I'll sit next to you.
Speaker 1: You said next to Suzanne. Susanne sits next to Glenn.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 4: Suzanne fell in love with Glenn over the weekend, like she hasn't seen him in years, and she was like, he's such a great dad, Like I just Glenn, I'm so proud of how you do you know, so like she was like, you know, vibe. Her and Glenn had a good thing going all weekend, so they sat next to each other. And then anyway, so that Matt is across from us and away from us, and poor Don, she got stuck sitting next to him. But whatever, so he's across from us. Now he's making all these weird comments and stuff. So I come back and it's kind of quiet, and uh, Suzanne goes like she looks at me, and she goes like, and I can tell the look like some shit happened. She goes, you just missed a blowout. And I was like, what the fuck happened? And apparently Matt was. So Mike kept saying, like, even the night before to Matt, you know, you're asking a lot of questions, like when we're gambling, trying not to you know, I know you want to learn, like in a nice way. Then we were sitting at table, at the table and he kept you know something, and Mike again said, dude, you're asking you know, like you just figure it out like or he was just basically like like you know, you he he can't figure anything out, can't figure out how to order food. He says, to have Dawn do it or us do it. He can't figure out like anything, like you know, not just the gambling, just you know, And it's not because he's just lazy.
Speaker 1: We've known him forever. He's lazy. He's not motivated.
Speaker 4: He's a pothead by the way, too, and he's addicted to vic it in and you know, and we felt bad for him because he has an addiction problem, but he doesn't ever want to get help liver, but his liver is sparkling, yes, as he said yes to us, like I'm not like you guys, you guys are all alcoholics. My liver is sparkling, and we're like, what the fuck do you really? Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What? Anyway?
Speaker 4: Like he says, like condescending shit, you know. So oh, he already pissed off Glenn because he kept bringing up Glenn and Dawn when they were dating, and Glenn's like, doesn't want to like talk about that much like those were the days, like I'm not an asshole, like it's not funny to him, but he like he rolled with it, but then he kept going and then Glenn said, dude, and not like stop enough, like about the and then he shut up then you have Mat Mike.
Speaker 1: Going to Matt.
Speaker 4: Uh you know, dude, you get when we're gambling, you got to watch the questions or something like that. And Matt flipped out at the table and he goes, he goes, I wasn't there. So this is all the firsthand from everybody telling me, because I was like, wait, what happened? Asked everybody and their baby basically was like everybody thought he was kidding at first because he's sarcastic, but he was like.
Speaker 1: You know what, why didn't you shut the fuck.
Speaker 4: Up and get off my back and stop fucking telling me, like blah blah blah, like just basically read them the Riot Act. And they were like, thought he was kidding at first, but then you realize he's not kidding. And then it got awkward and we're at a nice dinner and you're talking like you're screaming like that across the table and everybody got quiet, and Mike handled it great. He took a sip of water. I could picture them doing it. Took a chug of water, put it down and go all right. Then like didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: And after that everybody at the table was like dude, fuck that guy like that. Oh, let's do an ad because I did not tell you the most important part.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, don't forget it. Let's talk about spotan Tango. Listen, this dog food is gonna change your life. Okay, we don't want a gatekeep from you. You know the issues that I've had with Penelope liking her food. We have finally found a food that Penelope gets excited to eat. It's Spotantango's a personalized dog food subscription that delivers high quality, ready to serve meals, snacks, and supplements right to your door. Excuse me, so no more or last minute pet store runs. And most kibble is packed with fillers and mystery ingredients and who knows what's really in it. But Spotantango does things differently. They're un kibble. Meals are made with human grade ingredients including USDA meat, fruits and veggies, so no artificial stuff. It smells amazing when you open that bag. I have this sound. Yeah, the great smell, the ingredients and fresh Smelope comes charging over because you know these dogs. Bill loves it too, and I like you can create a custom plan based on your dog's age, breed, weight and activity level, so you know they're getting exactly what they need and plus the easy the U scoop thing makes it portionally the proportioning out simple, which is amazing.
Speaker 1: Love that feature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Spot and Tango is offering an exclusive deal for our listeners for a limited time. Go to spotanango dot com slash f cool and use code f cool to get fifty percent off your first order. That's Spot and Tango dot com slash fcol code fcol to get fifty percent off your first or spotan tango dot com slash fcol code fcol.
Speaker 1: Also Upwork.
Speaker 4: You know scaling your business requires the right expertise at the right time. With upwork, you can find specialized freelancers and marketing, developing, design, and more experts who are ready to help you take your business to the next level. Hiring shouldn't be a hassle or a drain on your budget, but upwork is your one stop shop to find, hire and pay top freelance talents, saving you time and keeping costs in check, all in one place. So this is a great We love that this is our new one of our new advertisers because companies at every stage turn to upwork to get things done and find more flexibility in the way they staff key projects and initiatives. And by accessing a global marketplace filled with top talent and IT web development, AI, design, admin support, marketing, and more. You can post a job today and hire tomorrow with upwork. So visit upwork dot com right now and post your job for free. That is upwork dot com to post your job for free, connect with top talent ready to help your business grow. That's up w r k dot com upwork dot com.
Speaker 3: Nice. Okay, okay, So you had something.
Speaker 1: So here's the one of the things that started it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he said when everybody was talking about the fights and the guy won and everybody, so the other fight happened while I was away from the table, and they were all like, oh my god, you know the guy that Sonny picked one.
Speaker 1: Where's Lynette? Like, I want to tell him?
Speaker 4: And Matt goes, yeah, I said that guy was gonna win two, but Sonny gets all the credit.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah, oh no, that's who.
Speaker 4: We're dealing with. So that's why Glenn and Mike were ari like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And then that happened.
Speaker 4: Then they had this blowout and it was awkward and then we all just ate dinner and then it was we kind of like smooth, but then Scott came with his fiance, so then the mood changed to better we ate dinner. But then we were like all like, we got to go out of this casino. Let's go to Flamingos and go gamble and bye bye, and we left and we went across the street to Flamingos and we were doing really well with me, Don, Glenn and Mike and poor Don HadAM again got stuck with Matt and Kelly. Those two were playing video games. Now Kelly is doesn't like he's he's doesn't gossip. He's not Kelly and Ryan they don't really gossip. Ryan got stuck with Matt in sharing a room with him. They don't usually gossip, but you know they laugh when we're gossiping, you know. But they're not that kind of type. You know, they're just kind of you know, cool dudes.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: It takes a lot for them to get annoyed. And Matt was like kept asking Don and Kelly a million questions.
Speaker 1: About the.
Speaker 4: The machine, the poker machines, and then Kelly was like, you know you should try why don't you gamble. He wouldn't gamble at all, and Kelly was like, you know what you're with money? Yeah, he likes his money. He's like, just ge't just spend, like just take fifty out or whatever, just whatever spend And then you know, he's like, just try it. You know, you might like just hang out with us. So he's doing that to get him off of their backs and stop asking questions. Right, but lo and behold, he sits down next to Kelly and it's questioned, should I hit?
Speaker 1: Should I?
Speaker 4: Question after question ask the question? And it backfired and Kelly looks at down he's like help, like and now they're losing. They keep losing, So then they get off the machine and they're like going to bed. And then we go across the street to the Flamingos and we do okay for a while, but then we start to lose. And then we just went back.
Speaker 3: You know, you'd been up since four thirty in the morning. Yeah, so you're tired.
Speaker 1: I'm exhausted, so excuse me. So I was.
Speaker 4: I hit the wall and we went back to Caesar's and I went to bed, and I was like, I just can't win on this trip because of Matt. He's just cursed all of us, you know, and then it became like the whole thing of the trip. Oh and then we took a picture, a group shot of all of us at the table, at the dinner table, and after that blow up, so Glenn took Glenn sent it on the group chat, right. But then after the blow up, he took Matt off the group chat and sent us another picture because here's a better picture, and he took Matt out of the picture.
Speaker 1: He just disappeared.
Speaker 4: He was in between Scott and Dawn and now he's gone. It's like, how the fuck do you do that? You know, he's got teenagers, I guess, but it's like wow, and we were all like, oh my god, that's just it's so sad. But you know, you know, it just there are just it has to sometimes, you know, he made his choices in life and stuff, and you know, we tried by inviting him, but it's he was just kind of a dick the whole time, you know. And I mean, just I can't tell you all the different jobs because you know, I'm just telling you the stories. But in between jabs like he would put on the group text, like like he was kind of kept saying like, oh and Eddie spaghetti, she's getting a little buzz, she's getting wasted. I don't know how long she's gonna last, you know, and then saying like uh. And then they all came back and they were like looking for us, means, where's Suzanna Lynnette. We let's all go gamble And then he's like, yeah, Lynette hit a wall and was done and had to go pass out or something like that. And then the next day he's like, you remember this, you remember that? I go, I remember everything. I didn't, but I was exhausted, tired. I was drinking all day. But that doesn't mean I was blackout drunk. I remember how annoying you were. I remember how you cursed me, like I remember, so shut the fuck up. Like just little things like Glenn and Susanna are sitting next to each other. Glenn's got a nice white shirt on Andsna. They're eating their sitting there's cheeseburgers and Suzanne's got a handful of napkins with like ketch a ball over it, and she acts, I'm watching it as it happens, and she accidentally just drops the net. It's like in slow motion. I'm watching she drops it on the glench white shirt and just gets ketchup all that, like drip drip drip, dripped up all that early in the day too, and he's like, ah, God, damn it, Suzanne.
Speaker 1: You know, but he was like he didn't.
Speaker 4: He's like, look now I look like a slob. And she's like, oh my god. She's like, I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I go, yeah, you did.
Speaker 4: I watched it happen, so I go wait, and I go, Glenn, I might be able to get it out, because I was with Wendy and she's been getting stains out of everything and she's got this whole method. And I go, I think I might be able to get it out. And he's like, he takes his shirt off, he gives it to me, and I'm like, put a towel underneath the stain and stuff and lo and behold, Matt's standing behind me going, oh what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh that sucks. He goes, what is it?
Speaker 4: I go, it's ketchup and he goes, good luck and he goes, you're gonna need like seltzer water. And I pull out seltzer water. I had it and I was like, yeah, I got it, and then I'm dabbing it and he's like he's like, that's that ain't ever coming out, Like no shit, because you're a black cloud. And it didn't come out, and I had to give it back to Glenn. Glenn's like throwing. He's like, you put it in his bag, and he's like, you come with me to the casino get another shirt. He didn't want to walk around, you know, he was totally fine. He was laughing. Susanna were laughing about it, but like he's just like that, you know, little things like that.
Speaker 1: It's like, shut the fuck up, you know.
Speaker 3: So how did it end?
Speaker 4: So we all just went our separate ways, and then we went to bed, like you know, most of us, we we ditched. So he was with Don and Kelly. They like went to bed and got you know whatever. And then he went to bed. And then when everybody came back from the Eagles concert and they were he text everybody and said, you know, Lynette and Mike are sleeping. You know, they hit a wall, Lenette hit a wall, whatever, he said. And then that night, yeah, we all just went to Flamingo and then it was late and we retired, we went to bed, and then the next day. The next day, Don has me. She booked my flight for me. I was paying her back, but she put me on her reservation. I go, what time's our flight on Sunday? As we're leaving to go to Vegas. I mean, I forgot, I asked her, but I She's like, I gotta look it up. She never really told me because she usually leaves at like one o'clock or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, she goes, not till eight. I go, what eight? She goes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I was thinking, because Ryan was like, well, we have all day Sunday, you know, and Don doesn't have to check out till later. She has a late checkout, and she's like so, but everybody else left, like they're all on the planes at like eleven twelve getting out of there, and so Glenn had to travel home. Now listen to Glenn had a travel home alone with Matt now Scott's girlfriend that we met his fiance, beautiful, sweet, smart. They met at ABC. You know, it was a nice love story. She was on the East coast, he's on the West coast. They talked all the time on the phone, for business. They met, fell in love. Now he's you know, they're living together and everything. Very sweet, got to know her and very pretty girl, right and not saying Scott's not a catch, but Scott's really not a catch.
Speaker 1: I mean she you look at it, it's like he's at She's.
Speaker 4: A little out of the league for Scott, but whatever, we love she. Scott's a great guy. So she anyway, Uh, Matt is telling Glenn the next day. So we're talking to Glenn after he got home. He got home, we were still at the you know, so anyway, Don moved the flight to earlier. We were leaving at four now, but everybody else left. So Glenn's calling after he got home, and he's like, I go, how was it traveling with Matt alone? Because Ryan stayed in Vegas. So he's like, he goes, you know, fuck that guy. He goes, I was talking to I go, you know, what you did at dinner was just really you know, you don't do that at in a family vacation or like a you know, a trip with your lifelong friends. Everybody's paying for everything. Did you ever offer Don any money? And he's like, well, no, she didn't ask and he's like, you know, she got the cabana and stuff, like did you ever ask her out? Like He's like, no, I thought everything was kind. I thought she gets everything.
Speaker 1: Calm, no, you didn't, dude.
Speaker 4: You heard all of us. Suzanne said it multiple times. You guys, we got to pay don for the cabana. Don't forget, you know.
Speaker 1: And he knows.
Speaker 4: That he never bought anybody a drink, never bought anybody anything, just you know, and Glenn's explaining like that's not what you do, you know. And it's not like he doesn't have money. He has money from his parents that left it for him, right, So anyway.
Speaker 3: He likes his money.
Speaker 1: Though he likes his money, like Scott doesn't make a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Just give money to people right right, pay for stuff right. They're happy to pay for.
Speaker 4: It, and they're not yes, and they don't ask to be I want to keep my money, right, and they don't ask to be paid.
Speaker 1: They don't ask.
Speaker 4: And then Scott, you know, he doesn't make a lot of money. So everybody's happy to pay for Scott. We have no problem because he's sweet and he does you know other things, you know, like he's helping down and stuff, and he even did offer money to daunt but like, Matt nothing, you know, and he was like, what's the what what what? Why'd you get so mad at Mike last night? And He's like, you know, he was just being a dick to me, and he goes, you know, I knew this was going to happen. I knew going to the trip you and you and Mike were going to make up and I was going to be left in the cold.
Speaker 1: And that's what it is. What happened.
Speaker 4: It is, And now like makes sense why he he got mad and left the pool because of Glenn and Mike going and get their couple's massage and like Mike was just a dick. He's like, Mike was a dick to me the whole time, and which I don't think is true. I mean, Mike was cordial to him. He wasn't mean to him, but he wasn't nice to him. I mean, he wasn't like, you know, but it's annoying.
Speaker 1: He's annoying.
Speaker 4: But Glenn and Mike they talked before the trip and they they worked it out and they were very close like they've been were they knew each other before Matt came in the picture anyway, he just like, you know, and uh, and Glenn's like, I'm never inviting him again, and like, you know, what's the point. So he's never paid anything, He never offered to pay anything, and uh that was oh so. So Glenn tells us that he was talking to Scott. He was talking to Matt on the way home, and he tells Glenn that Scott's fiance hit on him and said to him, you know, uh basically like you know, he was like, you know, I haven't had a girlfriend in years, and like I'm happy for Scott, but you know, I haven't had a girlfriend of years. And she's like, well, you know, I mean this is according to Glenn, like she said something like, you know, looks aren't like sometimes you know, girls don't care about looks. That's about the person and stuff like that. And she's and he says to her and Matt saying to Glenn that she said to Matt, you know you're a good looking guy. You know, you're you're a study. I don't know why you don't have a boy a girlfriend. You should have a girlfriend, He's like saying, and Glenn was like, I smell bullshit. So then he called Scott and and her because they were driving home and they were stuck in drap He's like, let me ask you a question, Stephanie, his fiance, Let me ask you a question, did Mike did Matt say you know that you said that he was a good looking guy and you didn't know why I didn't have a girlfriend, and blah blah blah, and she goes, never had a conversation like that with Matt.
Speaker 1: Never. Never.
Speaker 4: He did say something like how he wants to have a girlfriend, and I said to him, you know, like, yeah, not everybody, you know you'll meet there's somebody for everybody kind of thing. But no, I didn't say he was a good looking guy, and I don't. It's a shame you don't have a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: But even if she did, how do you misinterpret that as like hitting on you? Like right, Like I could totally be like you're a great looking guy, like you'll definitely meet somebody like that doesn't how do you misinterpret that into like I'm just saying, even if she said that, how would you try to cause a problem and be like, oh, that was inappropriate, right hitting on me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, even if that happened. Yes, how would you create an issue over that?
Speaker 1: Like right, right, right, I know it.
Speaker 4: I mean he just kind of stuck like he's got arrested development and he was he does lie a lot, like he like lies about little things like you know. And at the time, I was feeling bad for him because I didn't have an ass forho of him yet. But when we got to Vegas, when we traveled together, you know, he was a little annoying, but I was like, I can deal with him, it's fine.
Speaker 1: And we were in the.
Speaker 4: Car and he was saying, we were all talking, like Glenn was telling Susanne about his wife and kids, and everybody's talking about their wife and kids. And Matt's in the car and he and he's sitting next to me and he's constantly saying, my ex girlfriend, my ex girlfriend this, And I go, oh, what was your ex girlfriends saying? And he goes, you know, you remember you remember Pamela. I'm like Pamela from nineteen eighty nine. No fucking w yes, yes, yes, yes. And Glenn has said to me many times he's never had a girlfriend, hasn't had a girlfriend since pam hasn't had a girlfriend, and sure enough, he hasn't had a girlfriend since her.
Speaker 3: Whoa, yeah, whoa.
Speaker 1: I got a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's talk about something that could help us feel less irritable. Yes, please, This episode for Crying out Loud is brought to you by Alloy Women's Health Aging. It sucks, it's crappy. You get problems sleeping, lynette, hot flashes, brain fog, weight gain, decreased libido. It can all hit us hard. But guess what this is treatable. I can't tell you how many times I've read, like on our Facebook group, people saying naming symptoms and other women chiming in and going, that's perimenopause or that's menopause, and you know what. It can all feel so mysterious, but it is treatable and we need to talk about it more. An Alloy can help you live your best, healthiest life through menopause and beyond, offering unlimited access to experts and safe, science backed treatments for your symptoms, skin, hair, sexual wellness. It's delivered to your door. Everything is done online from the comfort of your home. No waiting for an appointment, no lines at the pharmacy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do this I know.
Speaker 3: Complete your intake and then Alloy's solutions are available by prescriptions, so you'll just need to complete a short medical questionnaire and a patient verification. They design your treatment. You get a three month supply. This is like life changing. Okay, I love it. I cannot recommend Alloy enough. Join ninety five percent of women who tried Alloy and saw relief in the first two weeks. Head to Myalloy dot com slash fcol tell them all about your symptoms. You'll get a fully customized treatment plan and twenty dollars off your first order today. So head to M Y A L l O Y that's my Alloy dot com slash f c O l entercode f c O L get twenty dollars off your first order.
Speaker 1: And let's talk about Thrive.
Speaker 3: Love Thrive.
Speaker 1: We love Thrive and.
Speaker 4: We love Thrive because whenever you purchase orders, they give back to companies and UH.
Speaker 3: Communicatities and for people in need yes, domestic violence yes.
Speaker 1: And they air products are fantastic.
Speaker 4: I brought my Briolent Brilliant eyebrightener over the weekend to Vegas.
Speaker 1: All my girls us to use them.
Speaker 4: They have different colors they have the metallic shades and you know, you do the smoky eye, and then they also have the liquid lash Extensions, which when you're wearing it in Vegas the next morning, I don't have raccoon eyes because it comes off so smooth with a warm water and a washcloth, no soap required.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 4: So you, guys, you can try your new Trustee favorites with an exclusive set for our listeners. New customers can get the Liquid Lash Extensions, mat Scara and the mini sized Brilliant Eyebrightener at a special set price with free shipping. Available at Thrivecosmetics dot com slash f c o L, or save more with twenty percent off your first order at Thrivecosmetics dot com slash f c o L. That's Thrive Cosmetics c A U S E M E T I c S dot com slash f c o L for twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Off your first order.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, okay, I'm almost, you know, gonna land this plane.
Speaker 1: So uh what so yeah, So he says.
Speaker 4: That to Glenn and everything, and you know, uh, that's that was pretty much it. Now, now I'm traveling home with Dawn. Everybody's gone and I hit the wall. I was so exhausted.
Speaker 3: The next day, I so, what did you do all day?
Speaker 1: Well? I slept, I just went to sleep.
Speaker 4: Everybody got up and went and kind of got ready and got coffee, caught their plane and took off. Don you know, changed our reservation they had at four o'clock and then we didn't have to check out till three, so it was perfect. So she wanted to go gamble. I'm like, good night. I went back to sleep and slept till one and then got up and got dreaded, you know, and then Don just you know, God bless her. But she really takes forever to get anywhere, you know, And I'm like, I'm fast walker, but she's you know, twenty steps behind. But when I'm alone with her, I stay with her, you know, I walk, we walk. So we got to like get going to get our stuff in the car. We do all that. Then we go to the airport and we have we go to shake shack, We have hot dogs. Were relaxed, we're having fun. We our plane was supposed to leave at four fifty. We got on the plane and it's hot.
Speaker 1: We're so tired.
Speaker 4: Don's legs are killing her and for her to like even it's a short flight, you know, when you're in the air, it's a short flight. But Malone, when you're leaving Vegas to Burbank on a Sunday afternoon in the afternoon, there's flights NonStop and there's it takes forever.
Speaker 3: Were you doing the Jet Blue Suite?
Speaker 1: No, we did Southwest.
Speaker 4: It takes for it just you know, there's traffic on the runway and it's just one plane after another going to to Burbank and excuse me, and so you know, we get on the plane, we're like, thank god, let's go, let's go, and we're just all it's a packed flight. Down's in the middle seat. There's a woman next to her, traveling by herself. She was wearing a red mask, blonde hair, and she comes into the picture when I tell you what happened. So anyway, we're sitting there and she her husband's gonna pick her up in Burbank. So she's telling him what we're we're not, we're you know, our plane was supposed to leave at four fifty. Now it's like four forty and people are still getting on the plane. Then we taxi and we're sitting on the runway for probably close to an hour just sitting there. It's like it's not even moving the plane, you know, the plane taxi and stuff, and usually the pilot will come on and go, you know, we're running late.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of air traffic. There's nothing.
Speaker 4: It doesn't say anything, nothing, And I'm dying of thirst and there's no They said there's not gonna be any like, you know, a drink service, which is fine, but on the way there they gave it was so quick they gave out water and stuff. So I'm like, when's this water coming. I'm dying of thirst. And I'm sitting in the window seat. She's in the middle seat. It's hot as fuck on that plane, and the air is just blowing. The fan is blowing on you, but it's just a fan. There's no there's no air conditioning, no AC. Three guys behind us like just snoring away and a packed flight and just and Don is you know, I'm usually the one that's antsy.
Speaker 1: Don is like, come on, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 4: I need to get off this plane. My legs hurting her. You know, she was just in pain. She just wanted to get home. And I don't blame her, but she was making me. Ak Now, I'm fucking getting anxiety sitting next to her. I don't like being in that small space and stuck either and not know. It's fine if we knew what was going on, but the pilot's not saying anything like we could be sitting here, who knows, I don't know. And it's just like forty five still the plane, Like her husband, Steve, is like almost to the airport at this point, and she's texting him going like we're still on the ground and he's like all right, all right, you know, he's a great guy.
Speaker 1: He's patient.
Speaker 4: So anyway, finally we take off, we you know, and it takes it still feels forever. They don't give water. There's no water, and we have our bags checked at the airport. So we sat in the back of the plane because we know on Southwest Burbank opens the back of the plane you can get off, so you can get off the front or the back, So we got in the back, like three rows to the back thing.
Speaker 1: So finally we land, they open the doors.
Speaker 4: You know, Don's like, okay, you know, we're almost there. She gets off the plane and nobody could hear anything.
Speaker 1: I can't really hear.
Speaker 4: Don was one of these people I talk to herself a lot, you know, just kind of rambles. So I don't know what she's saying. She's trying to get out of her seat, but you know she's having a hard time standing up.
Speaker 1: You know, she got to stand up. Okay.
Speaker 4: Then she gets the bag out from up up top. Okay, all right, and then she hands me my bag. I'm like, thank you. I'm like trying to get out now.
Speaker 1: I look down.
Speaker 4: The girl next to us is like maybe two people in front of us, and I'm behind Dawn, and the woman left her phone, I phone. Her phone is sitting on the seat, and I'm like, that's not Don's phone?
Speaker 1: Is that done? So I couldn't tell, and I look at it. I go, is this your phone? Don?
Speaker 4: She goes no, and I'm like it's that woman's phone. And Don doesn't hear me. She doesn't really get it, and I'm like, you know. Then I get out of the seat and I can see her, but I don't want like she's this woman is like getting off the plane. Now she's off the plane, going down those huge stairs, okay, And.
Speaker 1: Don's in front of me.
Speaker 4: And then we get to the stairs and Don's got both hands on both sides of the railings and left and right, and she's behind she's in front of me, and it's loud as fuck the engine of the plane and I go done.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 4: This woman's phone, like I see her and she's just you know, just booking it to the to the inside the airport and I'm like, I gotta get I go Don, And Donna said not, I go done. This woman left her phone on the plane. I gotta go catch up for her. Then she's like, oh okay, honey, okay. So she gets out of my way and I just start running and this woman fucking is going. I don't know where she's going now I can't find her. I get into the airport and I'm feeling for this woman because she we talked to her like twice. She was very nice, and I know she was like a mom because I look at her phone and it said Southwest, you know, awry on her phone, and then it was a picture of her and her like teenage boy son or something.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, had I'm this woman, like, where's she going with no phone? By the way, is she not checking her phone or does she not know she doesn't have her phone? Right?
Speaker 1: Is she gonna make a U turn and come back?
Speaker 3: Isn't that the fun you when you get what you pick up your phone and see who tried to call you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So she's she must have did all that before she got off the plane, thinking her phone's in her bag or something. So I'm like, don I'll meet you at baggage. I'm gonna try and find her. Okay, honey, okay. But now it's like I'm happy. I'm already down at the bottom of the stairs because the stairs are long, and I'm trying to yell it down, like don move.
Speaker 1: Usually I helped on.
Speaker 4: I'm holding her bag and everything, but I'm like, here's your purse. I gotta go. So she's like, go, I start booking it. I can't find as soon as I get into the airport. Now I'm like, she could have Okay, I know where to go. You walk into the airport, you hook a right, and you go straight to baggage claim if you booked a if you if you check the bag. But is she going to baggage claim or did she go to the bathroom, did she go to the restroom I don't know, or she's going to connect to another plane. I didn't even think of that till just now, actually, so I'm like, huh, probably not. Probably not. So I'm like, where could she have gone? I know she's blonde and she has a red mask, she has a red mask on, and I just I can't see. I'm like, I don't see her anywhere. So now I'm like, what do I do? Like, I know that I need to give it to Southwest, So anyway, I go buy baggage claim.
Speaker 1: I'm looking and looking and then I don't see her. But I want.
Speaker 4: I want to walk back into the airport, but there's a huge side and that says do not enter you can know re entry. But I don't see anybody standing by the door. So I'm like, fuck it, I'm gonna go back inside see if I can find her. So I walk back inside. Sure, no excuse you, excuse you, no entry, you know, And I go, well, the woman lost her phone. I'm trying to find her. She's like, we'll take it to the Southwest office that's next to baggage claim. So I walk in. I tell them, I go, here's her phone, and they go, do you know her name. I go, I don't I know what she looks like, and they were like, okay, thank you so much for doing that. And then they must have found her name on the phone, because next thing, you know, I hear this. You know, Laurie kill Martin is her name, and helps Laurie found her phone. But they're paging her and paging her.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wonder if that's lour Till Martin, the comedian who was the guest, said, I was.
Speaker 4: Thinking that, but I couldn't remember it was Lori or it sounded like I know it was kill Martin.
Speaker 1: Is she blonde?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna show you a picture of her.
Speaker 1: I only saw her from the nose up.
Speaker 3: And oh my god. And she always wears a mask.
Speaker 1: Okay, And does she have a son?
Speaker 3: What's her son?
Speaker 1: What's her son? Is he like a teenager?
Speaker 3: Yes, he's a teenager. It's like black hair, black carry's hispanic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it was her.
Speaker 3: God's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: And I wanted to be the hero so bad and go, excuse me, you lost your phone, like, because nobody ever does that shit for me. I might phone's gone, it's gone.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. I was gonna try to text her, but I don't have her phone number. I just have her email. Oh damn, we'll email. We'll email her. And I really found her.
Speaker 1: Please please do please.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, she didn't recognize you. I guess.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she did or not. Probably not me in my hair is in a ponytail, and I didn't know. I can see her face really, you know. And she's sitting next to she had her laptop on. She was watching a Netflix show and Don was like kind of chit chatting with her, and I'm like, don leave lady alone.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I'm gonna show you. I'll show you her picture. But that's it. Isn't that funny because she always.
Speaker 1: I thought of you, I thought about her. I wonder if it's Stephanie's friend. But I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Are they saying kids I can't here. I don't know if they say it's under percenture.
Speaker 3: Here's her picture.
Speaker 4: But and she's if I saw her son for sure? Yeah he's hispanic. Yeah he's a good looking kid. Yeah, he's really cute. And I'm like, she's a mom. And she's at the airport and she was never phone where could she be where art thou like, why aren't you like wandering around?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't know what she did? But they called her, Stephanie. They must have called her and paid her like ten times. Oh, and she wasn't picking it. And then finally after we got our luggage, I was walking out and I went past the office, I go, have you heard from her? And they go, no, I go, maybe she went to the gate and they go, we radioed the gate to tell them that somebody left. You know, we do that, somebody leaves their phone on the plane.
Speaker 3: I mean, she would have needed it because she probably called an uber. She needed to call an uber.
Speaker 1: But at some point you got to look to see where the uber's at, right.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. So you have she probably would need her phone to when she.
Speaker 4: Parked there and she knew where she was going. Now on a caller, I hope she has a phone to.
Speaker 3: Ant text her. Yeah, we can instagram message her right now, see if she got her phone right.
Speaker 1: Well, that was my fucking weekend.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy. That is a wild story. And then and now here you are. That was just yesterday.
Speaker 1: That was just yes, I had to get home till like seven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Yeah, yeah, I'm exhausted from hearing your adventures. And I'm so glad I wasn't there. I know, because I was jealous. We started this whole journey, uh for on our Tuesday episode with me saying how jealous I was, And now I'm like, I'm so rested being home.
Speaker 1: You're lucky and your liver is sparkling.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Mike and I would have been bonding.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's not drinking together, yes, and but I can certainly have fun. Yeah, right now, he's the same. He can have fun too, as long his MAT's not around. Yeah, I think you would have. Have you guys heard from matt'spen home.
Speaker 4: No, he just sent a group text everybody yesterday like thank you guys, had a great time, good seeing everybody.
Speaker 3: I love money, so I still have.
Speaker 1: I still have my money.
Speaker 3: Didn't pay for giants, thanks for paying for everything?
Speaker 4: Yes, like asn't offered and like really, like what the fuck dude?
Speaker 3: Wow? Yeah, wow, Hey, so if you we didn't say anything on Tuesday. But I just want to remind everybody that I have a new podcast called Drunkish, and I had a new episode on Tuesday, in case you missed it, Casey Maguire Davidson, who's a sober mom. She has a podcast called Hello Someday. She was she was my guest and it was a great episode. She's she's fun.
Speaker 4: Well, if it's like the Fitzsimmons episode was great, like, I'm so proud of you, Stephanie, thank you, Yes, I'm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Greg Fitzsimmons was really good. Good. I have so many great ones lined up.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next week I have my friend Ronnie Marmo, who is an actor. He's he's great and he has a wild story. He went to Rehabit thirteen. It's like Drew Barrymore. But anyway, yeah, so also, don't forget about our Oh we didn't say how to our friends. Ashley, she's so she can. Stephanie's a stinker rinker Athena. We love your dancing, Sandra, It's not easy being green, Jennifer, get up. Aaron is a dirty Sanchez. Leslie was coughing to wear a mask like Lori Kilmartin, Alicia Escamante from the City of al Monte, Kelly Brandt, Rebecca a little bit, Ashan vage Pe, Missy and Gabby Katerina, check that Moler, Valerie, Bubba Fenwick, Polly Butterfield, Rita bassiet Or, Elizabeth Williamson, Nikki Collier, Katie Murphy, Kelly Dick is frolicking and we says a couple more. Lori Bishop's son has the Better Test Prep Act Guide. It was designed by a student her son who earned a super score of thirty five on his exam. He can help you do better better dot test dot Prep is the Instagram. Also go to medium check out Unbecoming Stories. That is my friend who's a fantastic writer. Uh, and you will love her stories about her ex husband. Also uh, Adam Adam's gonna help you get a car. He's a car broker. Go to Adam's Got a Car And go to Queer Youth Resource Vancouver, Washington, q y RC Vancouver WA dot org. Let's help that one and Basic Becky.
Speaker 1: Don't have Basic Becky Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get some T shirt or a mouse pad or whatever you need and from just basic Becky dot com. If you're in Palm Springs or Palm Desert, go to Womanfrida So Good. They have the best food and don't forget about the family Skeptical. That's a podcast about not having a religion, raising your kids with no religion. All right, thank you guys, thank you, thank you Kaylin.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're a parent now, don't up.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: Many