Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great American joining you and I now is Chris Plumbo of News Nation, and Chris, welcome again into Bill Cunningham Show, and we know what's happening now with Kamala Harrison with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Let the games begin.
Speaker 1: I'm want to focus on something else with your permission, and that is I watched Brian Entton's report on News Nation the plot to kill Trump. That was the headline, and the plot normally implies, if not expresses, the idea that more than one person was involved, which at this point I don't think as evidence to suggest there was, but there might have been because of the testimony at Christopher Ray. And so the essence of this as I understand it, according to Brian Antonham NewsNation, is that this twenty year old kid had the sophistication to buy drones and to fly them ahead of time as the rally was preparing itself. He had cars or vans that had IED's in him, that he had enough sophistication to buy the IEDs and also to buy transmitters that was found at the scene, I guess to set off the bombs. He had encrypted accounts and we found out last night or two that each of the agencies involved, whether it was the Secret Service, so the Pennsylvania State Police or local police, each of them had radios, but no one communicated. The radios between the agencies and cell service is very weak because it was overloaded. Now, the conspiracy theories say that Joe Biden, who organized this in a sense indirectly, very indirectly, and that cheetle were kind of knowingly doing what they did, especially since according to media accounts that the murderer, the killer actually had some accounts up that seemed to indicate he wanted to kill Biden, he wanted to kill he wanted to kill Trump, and he focused on Trump with the assassination stuff for Lee Harvey Oswald. So, Chris Cuomo, hopefully we'll have you on in about three to six months from now when more questions are being answered. But can you understand the complete breakdown of the Secret Service, and in fact almost every government agency and right now is in near collapse in the viewpoint of some at the top, and that somehow can you understand how some on the Trump side may feel as if he was targeted and either the Secret Service in the top echelon knew or should have known what was going on.
Speaker 2: How do you process it?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm in the moment, as every critical thinker should be right, you go on what you know and not what you feel. Brian Entton has no reporting to support that the shooter was connected to any group or any affiliates or any associates. In fact, they are very impressed with the lack of what they call digital exhaust from this kid, which is putting him in the category of today what they call an in cell, which is someone who's shut in, is not socially viable, who's bitter, who was bullied, And of course that takes us to the parents, who.
Speaker 4: Nobody has talked about. How did they not know what was going on with this kid?
Speaker 3: And you know that part of the analysis is inconvenient, you know, for all of political appetite.
Speaker 4: So I don't know that it was anything else.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that this kid did anything that I find impressive. What is impressive to me is that the security plan was way too lax for an outdoor event, and there is an argument to be made that.
Speaker 4: His team was short staffed.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that means that Cheetle or Biden or anybody wanted Trump to get shot at, and certainly we saw the commitment from the Secret Service agents in the moment, which was extraordinary according to Trump and according to Trump's son, that nobody should say anything about the people on the stage.
Speaker 4: So the idea that there was a plan.
Speaker 3: That the Secret Service was behind, well, they didn't tell the agents on the stage. So I don't think that's what it is. I think that this is in the realm of a two part process. One is, they screwed up. They didn't plan the right way, they weren't.
Speaker 4: Staffed the right way, they didn't care enough. Okay, that's real.
Speaker 3: The second part is that now when it happens, everybody wants to politicize it and use it for something. I'm very slow to do that because the truth is enough, and the fact that somebody tried to assassinate Trump matters, And the fact that the lefty fringe and the righty fringe immediately started having dueling idiocy, I think is a really good window and to why everything's so screwed up there we're.
Speaker 4: We're given a third of the population. Yes, right.
Speaker 3: If you take these fringe actors from social media where they live both sides, you got about thirty three maybe forty percent of us, okay, and they dominate everything we talk about and do, And to me, it's a window into that. I like Brian's reporting. I like what News Nation is doing. You said something at the top that really nails it. When you are not transparent, you are asking people to answer the questions for you, and that is always a mistake. Christopher Ray, I thought, did a good job until the end. Now he was able to go on school to school on cheetle. Right, he knew, if I'm going in front of this committee, I'm not going to do what she did, that's for sure, because I want to.
Speaker 4: Stay in my job.
Speaker 3: So he gets in there and then yeah, there is a question as to whether or not he.
Speaker 4: Was shot or not. Well, you were to tell me more than that. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Why is there a question when you say shrapnel? What do you mean You're saying that the bullet may have hit something else first and split and he got hit with a piece of the bullet also.
Speaker 4: Known as shrapnel.
Speaker 3: What are you saying? And he knows that that's an important question. Now here's the answer I've been given by his people. Bill, Hey, we're not in charge of the ballistics.
Speaker 4: We're not in charge of that.
Speaker 3: The Secret Service is looking at that, we're looking at the plot.
Speaker 4: Now. Plot is a loaded word, right because it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like involving multiple people. But I also don't think it's an excuse. You don't say things that don't add to clarity. If you're in a position of accountability and Race screwed that up.
Speaker 4: I'll be shocked if his office doesn't put out information on it today.
Speaker 1: Say somewhere, because we've all seen as the shot is fired, we all see Trump take his hand, right hand put up to the side of his head. New York Times had a seemingly a photo of the bullet itself, Yes, whizzing past the and there's the bullet. But to have the director of the FBI say I'm not sure Trump was shot, it's like, well what.
Speaker 3: Also to have people say, you know, I keep telling people, Okay, Now tell me how you describe it if it were you. If I'm standing on that stage and somebody fires something and it ricochets off a tree, that hits a stop sign, that hits a bird, and the bird comes it hits me in the face and gives me a cut.
Speaker 4: Over my eye.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that someone just tried to kill me, and look at the wound I have, and this idea that well, but if it's a shrapnel or if it's a piece of glass, then it doesn't count. Is the stupidest kind of discussion to have.
Speaker 4: And by the way, where'd the glass come from?
Speaker 3: Because both teleprompter panels are intact, right, so what glass?
Speaker 4: But even if it were glass, he killed somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy injured two other people and out off eight rounds. He wanted to kill the former president. That's the end of the analysis of the threat assessment. That's it, and everything else is just really just a nod towards how screwed up we are.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not sure what the website GAB is gab. CBS News is reporting that had a GAB account. I'm not sure what that is. He voiced his support for Joe Biden COVID lockdowns. He liked those, and he liked Biden's immigration policies. And the co founder, Andrew Torba, guy, I don't know, maybe you know. Andrew Torba posted remarks made allegedly by crooks on his site per request for law enforcement, and CBS News is also reporting that he had a Duffel bag, that he had a collapsible stock on the air fifteen, that he was carrying a range finder, which I use in golf all the time. He had these so called transmitters to transmit signals to have explosions. There was improvised explosive devices found in his cars and three were found, including one in the house. And this was going on at a time when I don't know twenty five thousand people standing in a field, about two hundred them passed out. And the issue was asked of Christopher Ray, why was Trump allowed to mount the stage when all of these things were going on and the snipers of the Secret Service had crooked in the crosshairs, and he was still allowed to mount the stage. And Christopher Ray is saying, I'm not sure he was shot. You put all these things together. How does a twenty year old kid have encryptot devices? How does he have transmitters, How does he have range finders? How does he have drones? How does he have Duffel bags? How does he have all this information? And there was no conspiracy, He got no help anywhere.
Speaker 2: And I guess there isn't a plot to most of US.
Speaker 1: It looks as if, either directly or in directly, the Secret Service, the Brave Men and Women, is one on top morton charge of setting up overall security. And we're told on Wednesday or Thursday, before the before Trump was shot, that the Secret Service advanced team said, we got to get that building covered.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: Everyone nod at their head, and the two guys covering the building were inside the building from the county police because on top of the building was too it.
Speaker 2: Was too hot.
Speaker 1: You put all this together, My god, is there a grassy knoll somewhere? And I think Trump issued a missive about Christopher Ray and if he gets elected, Ray's going to be fired immediately. But they have the director of the FBI say there's some question whether Trump was shot. Feeds into the conspiracy that the government now wants to say that some shop noll er he went down and had some sort of razor baden cut his own ear.
Speaker 2: It just gives con to me. This is an utter breakdown.
Speaker 1: I look at it from the FBI perspective, the hot top echelon. They had fraudulent affidavis to get Warrens with the visor court. I look at the CIA when Chuck Schumer said, if you mess with the CIA, there's six ways from Sunday they're going to screw you. I look at the Secret Service, not the men and women at the rank and file level, but I look at the level of cheetle who was put there by I guess, I guess doctor Joe Biden. She's She's a blind, dumbefuddled fool. So we have Biden is now in a sense gone, Cheeto's gone. Nobody's in charge of the presidency, nobody in charge of the Secret Service. And the director of the FBI says, maybe Trump wasn't shot. Chris Cromo, what the hell's going on around this place?
Speaker 4: Well, Bill Cunningham is very worked.
Speaker 2: Up that it angers me. It angers me, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean looking confidence at that level is very frustrating. I would be careful about not knitting pieces together that don't necessarily fit. It doesn't really matter because the look, I'm not impressed by anything this kid was able to do.
Speaker 4: It's all readily apparent. He wasn't smart enough to turn on the.
Speaker 3: Receivers on the devices so that they could have taken at Nation single.
Speaker 4: We're lucky he didn't.
Speaker 3: But obviously, I'm just telling you you can go online, and I say, spare me the comments that I told people how to do this, not from you, Bill, but from the people who are listening.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows this. Nobody's learning anything from the media. Okay. People who are up to no.
Speaker 3: Good have done all their own There's all this information and all this how to and all these helpful.
Speaker 4: Idiots on line. So nobody's learning from me. But everything this kid did, this guy did twenty years old, it's called him a man whatever.
Speaker 3: Everything he did is unimpressive to me, including his ability to get that close with the shot.
Speaker 4: Anyone who knows how to shoot the weapon. I happened to.
Speaker 3: Be a very poor shot, okay, and at that distance with a zeroed in scope, I'm feeling very good about myself hitting a cantalope, let alone a human being, let alone with eight rounds. And I know he was a little rushed, but we got very lucky here. And I think it's totally probable, not just possible, that he did it all himself. What matters is the pattern that I see is different than your pettern, which is that every time there's a problem, those in power, whether it's Republicans or Democrats protect, protect themselves, tell us the minimum and drive division. That's what keeps happening. No matter what the scenario is, it doesn't matter. It can be a natural disaster, a man made disaster.
Speaker 4: To be a political disaster.
Speaker 3: The people who are supposed to account to us are slow, incomplete, deceptive, and then the media factions drive their own understandings.
Speaker 4: Yes, drive understandings.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the radio interview in a parking lot, and my lady's saying, hello, thank you very much, nice to meet you too, thank you. Now, no, don't all, I'm just I'm doing a radio interview with Bill Cunningham the Great America.
Speaker 4: Thank you. She says, Hello, Bill, youve got fans in Eastampton, New York.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: But so, I mean, that is our consistent problem, Bill, is that our leaders don't lead. Those who are supposed to be responsible are irresponsible, and they then make the rest of us pray for opportunists. And you know, here's why they said this about this guy. And here's this agenda, here's that agenda. The secrets was screwed up here. She didn't know what she was talking about.
Speaker 4: She gave bad answers, She was deceptive, and she stepped down the win. The win in this situation was for Biden. And yes, yes, even Harris, even Harris, I know people are gonna say, I'll give her a break. She would She's the vice president.
Speaker 3: They're talking about her being president at the time that this was going on. Then you have a week afterwards where she is now very much in it, looking for opportunities. Harris could have said, Cheetles should go. Oh, she'd be stepping out of line, stepping out of the line anyway. She's taking Biden's nomination. So why didn't she say something? Why didn't Biden fire this lady immediately?
Speaker 2: Why immediately?
Speaker 4: Because leaders aren't leading. Corse, Trump's gonna get of course, Trump's gonna get rid of Christopher Ray.
Speaker 3: Christopher Ray could save Trump's daughter's life tomorrow, and he's going Chris. I mean though, even though Trump put him in. You know, let's not forget that. You know, Ray was this amazing picked a Republican who was a legit lawmaker or everybody respected.
Speaker 4: Everybody was happy about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until you do one thing that the people who put you here don't like, and then all of sudden youre as bad as anybody.
Speaker 1: Well when he said Trump maybe wasn't shot. And all I say to those on my side of the fence, imagine if that bullet was a quarter of an inch more to the writer, or if he not turn his head to look at the immigration jot forbid? Can you imagine the country today, Chris Cuomo?
Speaker 4: If you what, I wouldn't be home.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be home the funeral, somewhere where there was no I would be somewhere where there was violence, with police officers had.
Speaker 5: Been shot, where a local official had been shot, where a kid had been shot, in the crossfire of people who were maybe hopped up on drugs, maybe just hopped up on emotion and decided to act out. I'd be desperate for people to find ways to heal this country, someone to step up.
Speaker 4: We would be in it.
Speaker 3: You and I would be doing these in person, because people of good conscience would be combining to try to say what was happening.
Speaker 1: It would be a awful nightmare, That's what I'm We avoided it, and how do we do with the grace of this opportunity?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 4: What do we do with it?
Speaker 1: I think, as Saint Michael, the archangels, and I pray to him every night to protect my family and my friends. I throw in Donald Trump because I'm thinking, we're not done with this yet, and I can think of this country if that bullet had taken off his head John F. Kennedy style, where we would be with Joe Biden in charge of security and Cheetles in charge of the Secret Service, and Christopher Ray.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be gone. Biden is going to be gone. I mean, look, my concern is this. You know, when people talk to me about Trump, I say the following. I don't like Trump. I don't like Trump personally because of how he reaponized me during his administration and made life.
Speaker 4: Hard for my kids and my wife.
Speaker 3: And he was made aware of this and kept doing it, so personally, I have beef with him. I still think the New York prosecutions were unfair. I still think there's a legitimate policy debate. I think you guys should have a better change agent than Trump, but that's your choice.
Speaker 4: I am fair to him, and I am thankful.
Speaker 3: I said it and I mean it that God forbid he was taken.
Speaker 4: Out on that day. It would have been worse for all of us. And people say, well, wait a way, I don't get it. I don't like Trump.
Speaker 3: I don't like Trump, but I love him as another human being and for his kids and his grandkids and his family everyone to be alive and able to make his case.
Speaker 2: By every indication else. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's a person. He's a person, the father, the grandfather. Well we got a rhyme.
Speaker 2: We could do this all, but don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like him.
Speaker 3: Like if it were you, Bill Cunningham, I would say, I don't know. I know what Bill Cunningham's politics are. I like Bill Cunningham. I consider him a friend. You go bad on Bill Cunningham, you have a problem with me. I don't care if I agree with what Bill was talking about out a not.
Speaker 4: We are human beings first.
Speaker 3: Politics is about ideas, not identity, right.
Speaker 1: And we need to Chris Cromo will be watching every night. CANUWS Nation once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and please let's keep these lines of communication open.
Speaker 3: Please Bill, I am always a call away. I could be wrong ten times out of ten.
Speaker 4: I see you. You get a hug from.
Speaker 1: Me, and you are But that's okay. Chris Cromo. Thank you, thank you very much, Thank you, Chris, God bless you. Let's continue. And I do believe in the Almighty and Saint Michael, the Archangel saved Donald Trump. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American.
Speaker 2: Don't like it. I know you don't.
Speaker 1: Also, it's bad when an elite law enforcement agency, which is the Secret Service, engages in such behavior that one has a suspicion that there was an attempt by the administration to assassinate Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That's the charge. Do I believe it. I do not believe that.
Speaker 1: I do know there was such negligence border on recklessness. One is left to conclude if one has that kind of viewpoint that it did happen. No one can look at that site and leave that building unprotected. And the attempted assassin, the murderer, the killer had things in and around his possession that was somewhat unusual for a twenty year old, including drones, cars, vans, transmitters, IEDs in three different locations, encrypted accounts, and more So. It's been what has been about two weeks. I'd like to know at this point to have somebody in authority come out and say, this is definitively what occurred. When you have the director of the FBI say, you know, I'm not sure Trump was shot, It's like, what, I'm not sure?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? I don't know what to say. The bullet.
Speaker 1: The photo from New York Times clearly indicated that the bullet that appears the top of his right ear. Thank God, thank Saint Michael, the Guardian Angel that you could see on a still photo that the bullet then proceeded to injure or kill someone off to the right. It appears the firefighter was killed in the sixth or seventh shot. There were eight shells found on top of the building, and the killer was in the crosshairs of Secret Service snipers for about a minute and they didn't want to pull the trigger. And the agencies could not talk to each other. So the FBI was on a different frequency than the Pennsylvania State Police and the Butler Township Police run different frequency than the other two, so if one discovered something, they had difficulty relating it to another police agency. Providing security plus self phone service was spotty at best because of the number of people there didn't have enough towers. This was amazing that Trump was not assassinated and the country today would be a fundamentally different place.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: It would be ugly, his body would have been buried, and I can't imagine what would have happened at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: I would assume it would be called off. Now what?
Speaker 1: And the guy in charge of security ultimately is Donald Trump's opponent, Joe Biden, who can't find his flabby white butt with both hands. Unbelievable. And on that front, think about the the bloodless coup upon coup upon coup upon coup that first installed Joe Biden as the candidate and then installed Kamala Harris as the replacement. Go back in time a little bit. You may recall that Joe Biden lost the primaries or caucuses in Ioway lost out when he lost New Hampshire, and he lost Nevada. Next up was South Carolina. There was a sense he had to win South Carolina otherwise Bernie Sanders would be the nominee of the Democrat Party or Pete Boutajetge, one of the other probably Bernie Sanders and the power brokers, the moneymakers the billionaires that fund the Democrat Party could not put up with a socialists, so they quickly said, well, who can we pick. Let's pick old Joe from Scranton. And that required the departure of all the far left radicals.
Speaker 2: Running against him.
Speaker 1: So the deal, the Faustian deal, was set that Biden had deceptively promised a healing campaign, a campaign stopped the chaos, tired of the Trump chaos, we need a president to unify the country.
Speaker 2: But once in the White House.
Speaker 1: The deal came to fruition, which is his extreme leftist socialist agenda proved to be the most divisive and far left to nearly a century would dominate. As of course, Joe Biden had the trappings of power. The Biden's got to serve as useful moderate veneers because the deal was you can be the president, but those around you, the consultants, the Obama officials and the advisors, the chiefs of staff et centta is going to run the presidency. You cut a few ribbons, and Biden of course said okay. Indeed, Barack Hussein Obama became the only ex president in history upon leaving Washington after eight years who never left Washington DC. He stayed close by to keep an eye on things, and then he acted for those eight years that between the time he left office and the time Joe Biden is leaving office in January.
Speaker 2: So now jump ahead.
Speaker 1: Suddenly, on Sunday, July the twenty first, last Sunday, I saw Cedric Richmond, who was the Biden campaign manager, say on Sunday Morning CBS that there's no way Joe Biden's going to leave the candidacy. He's going to stay. That's the Cedric Richmond, he's the campaign manager. But by that point he knew what was going on, that the money boys, and I have the story here from New York Times. Biden campaign chair explains why Biden was pushed out of the race. He simply said that Cedric Richmond said that they the funders of the Democrat Party withheld money. They wouldn't pay any more money. No more money's being paid. Biden, you got to go. And they told Biden you have to you have to do this because if you don't do it, we're going to invoke the twenty fifth Amendment and kick your ass out. Anyway, made him an offer you couldn't refuse, which is guess what you're out. You're you're mentally incompetent. However, you're still mentally competent enough to uh serve as the president.
Speaker 2: The next six months.
Speaker 1: Another Fausti embarding was said, coup upon coup after coup, the voters of the Democratic primaries did not decide who was going to be the nominee in twenty twenty. The tech bureaucrats and the billionaires decided that and got all the favorite treatment out of the agencies after that, and then when it came time to determine whether or not Joe Biden could remain as a candidate, what happened? They said, you're not remaining get out of office. You can, much like in the first coup coup, which was okay, you can take the presidency, but Obama is going to run the presidency and you cut ribbons. Okay, I'll do that. And when it came time to get rid of Joe, guess what they got rid of Joe Biden. But you're incompetent to run as a candidate, but you're competent to serve as the president. Are you kidding me? Are you watching this in real time? Do you know what the hell's going on? Coup upon coup upon coup, and the Democrats are concerned with threats to democracy, Well, they're the threat to democracy because they don't vote. The power brokers and the Obama maniacs decide who the candidate is, who's the president, who can remain in the presidency, who can stay in the presidency, and who's.
Speaker 2: Going to be the nominated with nobody voting on any of this. It simply happened. And let's move on to what JD.
Speaker 1: Van said in twenty twenty one to at Tucker Carlson as if that's germained in the issues today, pushed out of the campaign, but told, Okay, you can stay as the president, but know your role and shut your mouth.
Speaker 2: And he's doing it. Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And I'm watching this here we are in twenty twenty four in the media. Is the win beneath the wings of all of this. They will not ask the tough probing questions whatsoever.
Speaker 2: They don't do that.
Speaker 1: What they do, do, of course, is make sure that there are fellow travelers remain in power. And the tech bureaucrats, of course, went out to transpire because they get all the favorable treatment from the agencies of the federal government to make it all run. There's one person standing in the way of another fifty million illegal immigrants, one person standing the way of their efforts to defund police. Like Kamala Harris has said before, she wants to defund the police and also the crime and the major cities have fewer jails, fewer cops, and then also have an energy policy that destroys the ability of this country to maintain low energy prices.
Speaker 2: And that's Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And I'm sitting here thinking, my god, are we in trouble if you can't figure this out? And the most left wing socialist person ever to run for the office of president is Kamala Harris. Reparations, yes, defund the police, yes. Sue the cops and take away qualified immunity, Yes, bringing fifty million more llegals.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Have a weak foreign policy with Jewish leaders of Israel. Yes, bunch of deficits. Right now, the debt's thirty six trillion. When she leaves office after four years, it'd be in the low forty two to forty three trillion dollar range. And spend more money, destroy the major cities, bring in a new group of voters from their Garagua. Make sure we have expensive gasoline to cut down in the middle class, and have evs mandated by twenty thirty. That doesn't work when it's cold or hot and you have to park them outside because the battery might explode. That's Kamala Harris. Can you smell what I'm cooking? All right, let's continue with more coming up after one o'clock today is Mayek Cook. She's in the Columbus area. She's a conservative from India, a Great American plus more. That's home of the Reds playing tonight in Tampa on news radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham, The Great American.
Speaker 1: Mayeque Cook is a female immigrant born in India, raised in Ohio. She's the president of American Frontier. She's an attorney, and as you know, as a fellow attorney, I think we need more attorney certainly, no question about that. She's a regular contributor to many conservative channels, including Fox News and Maria de Barton Roma and more. Also his insight on what's happening politically. Mayeka Cook, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: But can you tell me, first.
Speaker 1: Of all, your reaction to the presidential address on Wednesday from the Oval Office. Joe Biden not giving us reasons as to why he's stepping down, not talking about his health. In fact, his press secretary said a day or two ago that his health, mental health, etc. Had nothing to do with his decision. So what are your thoughts about what happened Wednesday night?
Speaker 6: Look, I think the American people are seeing it for their very eyes. They know that we have been lied to for three years. And the fact that Joe Biden does a presidential address and refuses to discuss the elephant in the room, Why is he stepping down? Why now? Is shocking. And look, he broke up with America on Twitter. That was mistake number one to put out a release on Twitter to say he's not running for reelection and then to double down and not explain. We deserve answers. We have asked this entire time. Just tell us the truth, and he refuses to do that. This shows the incompetency of his administration. This shows that he's going to continue to gaslight us, and honestly, I don't think he's going to make it to the end of his administration. This has been a sham from the start. He is not running this presidency. It is a shadow presidency with Democrats like Kamala Obama, Clinton, you name it, are you?
Speaker 1: This is the first election I can recall and you have Indian roots that there's connections to that the largest country in the world right.
Speaker 2: Now is India.
Speaker 1: And you have on one hand Kamala Harris who claims heritage from India. You also have Usha Vance, the wife of JD. Vance, who of course claims Indian roots. Is there any pride from India in either of these positions and which better represents the viewpoint in your opinion of Indian Americans living in this great country.
Speaker 6: Thank you for asking, because I think that Indian Americans are so proud when they come to the United States of America to truly live the American dream and to see the Republican stage at the R and C. I spent all week there to watch for Nikki Haley Indian American to the Bake Ramslami to Usha was phenomenal because these are the people that represent the American dreams, hard work, gret and show pride. Kamala Harris is a disgrace to the community. She has continued to work against people who want merit based, merit based systems in America. She wants to continue to give handouts. So when you look at the Indian American community, we care most about merit. We care most about education and our children. Kamala Harris is against that. She was just out publicly talking about Randy Weingarten and how fabulous he's been to the education system. You have to remember this man was for closing our schools down, was for faith covering, was for making sure that Americans don't have school choice. That's not the type of champion we want. Kamala has continued to work against every American, including Indian Americans. So I say it with great pride. Usha and so many other Indian Americans are sharing for the Republican Party. It is truly the party for all of us. Republicans, Independence and even Democrats now are voting for President Trump because he has expanded the bate.
Speaker 2: No question about it.
Speaker 1: And you think about teachers' unions, and I saw some of that. I think it was in Texas with Randy Winegardner, who's a left doing almost communist talk about the government ability to fund public school education. Kind of the worst place to be is a blue city and a blue state with strong teachers' unions. The ability of those children to overcome that impediment is great. In fact, in Chicago, about a week ago, the mayor of Chicago said that the reason Chicago school kids fail below any reasonable standard of educational achievement has a lot to do with people like Richard Nixon, a lot to do with Spiro Agnew going back some fifty years. It made no sense to me whatsoever, and to succeed in America today. What Indian Americans do and what Jewish Americans do is faith and family passing on achievement as a goal, and that in public school today it is well funded, but it produces marching Marxists who come out of these public school branches and doctrinated with left wing politics. Let's get on to the immigration issue just a little bit. He said in his speech, which was ridiculous from the Oval office, that immigration is under control, illegal immic and that there's less of that now than when Donald Trump left office. And there's a posting made by border patrol agents saying that is not true. In fact, it's a lie. How about this headline? Border patrol agents say numbers claim by Biden and the Oval Office speech are wrong. Then they give the numbers that every day in the every day this year, there's been an average of six thousand illegals entering the southern border, and Biden said he's doing a better job on the border than Trump did. He's also claiming that Kamala Harris was not the borders are, and I got all these quotes and comments from Biden and Kamala herself that she was the borders are. They want to run away from the fact that the southern border is wide open and that every community in America is now a border community. Can they sell that accurately to the American people? May cook, Can they actually sell that to the American people?
Speaker 6: What they're selling not buying anymore because we have seen death and destruction under this administration. They will not own their records, but our eyes are wide open. You don't have to go to the border personally to watch on television what's happening. You don't have to go to the border personally to see that. Joe Biden continued to lie to the American people. He dismantled the strongest border policy, which was remain in Mexico. He allowed for illegal immigrants to run rampant into our country. We have seen from the depth of Rachel Moran to so many others on the hands of this administration. And on top of that, you have border patrol discounting what they're saying. Just last month, we had eight ISIS members that were roaming around the United States of America. We are one brinkaway from a national security crisis. This is under Joe Biden's administration. And then for him to come and lie and say that Kamala Harris was not the borders are. We know the facts, We know the truth. She had one job to secure our country. She made one trip to the border for a photo op and she failed. And then Joe Biden passes an executive order to state I'm going to allow more illegals into our country and proper stamps illegal immigration. We know what's happening. And look, most of our minority communities know what's happening. They're raising their hands and they're saying, these illegal immigrants are getting housing, food security. What about us. We're working two to three jobs to survive in forty percent inflation today, I mean record high inflation on our groceries, our gas, you name it. So it's not going to last. I think last time I look, it was thirty five to forty percent for gas prices in some of our states, twenty percent for food. So when we're competing with now illegal immigrants to just earn a dollar, it's not going to work, and it's not going to work for any even Independence and Democrats are leaving. Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, they're one in the States, just the bumper sticker.
Speaker 2: And may I cook on that issue.
Speaker 1: You cannot bring into America over a four year period about fifteen million illegal aliens. Put them into the job market, put them into the hospitals, put them into the emergency rooms, put them into public education, put them into housing.
Speaker 2: Without having all those items.
Speaker 1: Go skyrocketing up, you can't have the same supply and have a much greater demand and not have prices rise.
Speaker 2: So for those who want to pay.
Speaker 1: Lower amounts of money for housing, for emergency room visits, to public education, you have millions and millions of illegals using the same system as American citizens. And that means unless you grossly, grossly increase, grossly increase the amount of housing, the amount of emergency rooms, the amount of hospitals, the amount of schools. Guess what there'll be lower ability to produce functional citizens out of college, that there'll be less good medical care. And one thing Kamala Harris believes, and of course is the one thing she really believes in, is medicare for all. She wants to eliminate private medical insurance for you and your family and put everybody in the same medical system with illegal aliens. She also wants to ban straws. She doesn't think people should eat meat and chickens. She wants to get rid of pipelines. She had cop after copper Is saying she began the idea in San Francisco that if you rob and loot stores, you must deal over one thousand dollars to be charged. She began the entire collapse of law enforcement. And if someone loves the values of San Francisco, they're gonna love Kamala Harris. What is your view of police and how law enforcement would work under Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: I think police officers are going to start resigning and looking for new posicients because they truly will not be able to function If you can't have border patrol function today to protect our southern border. They're glorified babysitters. I've been to the border, asked them. They process people and let them in our country. Can you imagine what police officers will do. They'll have no resources. We've already seen what the defund.
Speaker 7: The police movement did.
Speaker 6: It increased crime, it increased that, it pushed small businesses to collapse, and clothes. I saw so many in Ohio clothes overnight because they were not able to sustain themselves, not only with inflation, but the heavy looting, the crime, and the rampant corruption of this Democrat party. Police officers will not stand for this, and I know that for a fact because they stand.
Speaker 4: For law and order.
Speaker 6: Their main job is to protect citizens. And without from top down authority, without some sort of appreciation, what's it all good for? Why become an officer under the Kamala Harris administer stration. There's no law enforcement today under Biden administration, we've seen officers leap. It's only going to get worse under Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: And one simple thing is qualified immunity. And that means that if you're a police officer or a deputy share if you work in corrections, you work in a state, and you have qualified immunity. That means if you commit a negligent act and you're a cop, you can't be sued for damages. She got rid of qualified immunity in San Francisco, which means that cops can be sued for negligent acts. So if some cop wrongfully writes a parking ticket, or some cop arrest the wrong person believing it's the right person in San Francisco, California, you can now sue cops personally for negligent acts committed on duty, and just the fear of being sued means that cops become rather passive. They don't want to take the extra step in law enforcement. They want to stand down because the fear of litigation will keep many people from engaging in certain acts, which is in the public safety. Think about the idea that you're a cop and you pull somebody over and let's say they give you a name or identity and it turns out to be the wrong identity and they get arrested, then they get thrown in jail for a couple hours before they're bailed out. And if that person can later say, hey, the cop made a mistake. I want to sue them for ten thousand dollars or one hundred thousand dollars. That means police officers cannot get credit cards, they cannot buy homes. It undermines cops and ninety nine percent of cops are doing the lord's work. Every now and then a cop will make a mistake. When a cop makes a mistake or a surgeon makes a mistake, serious things can happen. So when you get rid of qualified immunity, it means cops are being more passive. They're being less aggressive. They don't want to chase these knuckleheads down hallways, they don't want to pull people over. They don't want to write traffic tickets because they might be personally sued. And with cops, that is a big, big issue.
Speaker 2: And lastly, can.
Speaker 1: You talk about the status foreign affairs may cook what happen happens to when Kamala Harris, if she's elected and has to sit down across the table from Vladimir Putin or Kim John Unn or Jijo Ping, how would they view the person across the table from them, viewed as the queen of DEI.
Speaker 6: Look, there is no way that we are going to make it on a foreign stage with Kamala Harris at the helm and mark my words, you saw she went to speak at a Southorty event rather than attending the address from Netan Yahoo, who should have been given respect And even if you disagree to show you are a leader and you can sit there disagree and comment. She refused to stop people from burning the American flag. She allowed for the Palestinian flag to be rithen in our country. This is the type of leadership we're looking at. She is a hamas cheerleader. So no, I do not expect the foreign stage and the world stage to be peaceful and to have prosperity. They will not sit with her because they haven't sat with Biden. You know what they're doing, these leaders, these foreign leaders are calling President Trump for a meeting. And I guarantee you when President Trump gets elected, the war in Ukraine, Russia, the issues we're having with China, and yes they are great, all of those will descipate. There is a respect and fear with President Trump that I admire because you never know where anybody is in the Biden administration because they flip flop so much, and all he does is care about his voting base. But with President Trump, he does what's right. It's America first. It's protecting our citizens. It's ensuring that our ip is protected from China. It's ensuring that we are energy independent rather than dependent on these foreign on trees that are our adversaries. That is when we're going to have peace and prosperity. Nobody is taking Kamala Harris seriously.
Speaker 2: The cackle is too much for me.
Speaker 1: And if if she gets elected, may God save this country because we're in big and the media is the win. Beneath her wings, she's a cross between Maggie Thatcher and Joan of arc and so I hope the honeymoon period ends at some point and we objectively look at her record the past thirty five years.
Speaker 2: The ladies sixty years old.
Speaker 1: She's been in a public service, so to speak, for thirty five years, and she is wreckage all over her previous career in so called law enforcement San Francisco style. And we'll see if the American people buy the lies. Once again, Mayuck Cook, you're the president of American Frontier Strategies headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Mayuck Cook, May God bless America, and thank you very.
Speaker 2: Much, thank you so much, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more and if line becomes available, you know the root go cunning in with you every day at some of the Reds News Radio seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 8: Some of these protesters hold up signs proclaiming gaze for Gaza.
Speaker 2: They might as well hold up signs saying chickens for KFC.
Speaker 6: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 9: God.
Speaker 2: Absolutely amazing.
Speaker 8: Some of these protesters hold up signs proclaiming gaze for Gaza.
Speaker 2: They might as well hold up signs saying chickens for KFC. Seg Man, your reaction.
Speaker 10: It's not bad for the Israeli Prime Minister Willie. What do you think him and the Trump star are talking about right now in mar Lago? You think they're going over like what's going on over there? How to fix this? How to get the peace? And then Biden and then do you think Biden and Harris are in their conversation.
Speaker 1: I say this, if you allow Hamas to be in charge of Gaza, just like keeping the Nazis in charge of Germany winning peace. Well, I don't believe it. I hope it doesn't happen, but we'll see. But I support the Jewish people. I support Israel and they must win this war like none other. Frank Ciabell was sponsoring the show last week and this week. Frank Saybell, thanks for coming in. First of all, talk about what's gonna happen with a Big Green Tractor and Jason Aldeen. You're gonna sponsor one of my buddies up there, Jason Aldeen, and is great. You know what the song was, the Big Green Tractor.
Speaker 11: Billy were the title sponsor Friday Night with Jason Alden and j D Vans will be there right. Well, yeah, that's the rumor. That's the rumor. I was told not to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about that.
Speaker 12: We probably shouldn't talk about that.
Speaker 2: I say, don't talk about that, okay, But.
Speaker 11: Ac R Gunny Pools is the title sponsor Friday Night with Jason Aldean.
Speaker 12: We're excited. We're looking forward.
Speaker 1: To Friday Night two weeks from there. That's right, because right now you got all help breaking loose. He'll be big.
Speaker 2: Step back and listen to Frank.
Speaker 11: She had a Sheny little beamer with the wregs up there sitting in the draft.
Speaker 2: Try that in a small ties. So you're coming, I'm gonna come.
Speaker 12: You're gonna be a guest of ACR gun I.
Speaker 2: Pulls and Bill rein Berger don't forget that.
Speaker 12: Bill puts it together.
Speaker 1: Former Red's official and now he's gone on his own. He's gonna do Jason Aldean and the Country Festival in v o A. Here's the hook. You're ready for the hooks, You're ready for the hook. Adrian John Deer tract makes you feel like a man when I drive a track?
Speaker 2: What about you say? What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: Should be driving a caboda? I like that guy too, Fax Tractor. I like that guy. What's that guy's name? I Metaged Fact, that's him right there. I like there's a guy you ought to play in golf?
Speaker 2: Any good, very good? Hit the music, Dave hit the music. Is he gonna sing this song track?
Speaker 12: I would imagine he is.
Speaker 2: I bet her sing it along with Try that in a small town.
Speaker 11: I think you're going to ask you to get on the stage and get the audience fired up with.
Speaker 1: Montgomery and they did a little duet and me and Hannity, you know Montgomery Gentry.
Speaker 2: That was pretty good. He and I sang some songs. Hit the music, Pug. Somebody on the side walk old lady at the red light. That must be downtown at Downtown Cincinnati.
Speaker 12: He was just he was at the RNC sit next door man.
Speaker 1: I said, Jason, heid he's got a beautiful wife too, because all of them got beautiful wives, not as good as our wives.
Speaker 2: Would you guys agree?
Speaker 12: I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 1: Penny, who's done bune My wife done bungee jumping.
Speaker 2: I'll show you a video riding a cammel.
Speaker 1: She read a camel, but she dives off a high pillar into a balloon and a shopping center parking lot. She now wants to go cliff diving in Mexico.
Speaker 11: So we have just completed the platform and Cabo San Lucas for the annual Penny Cunningham cliff Diving competition.
Speaker 2: He thought this was BS. Can you tell him it's.
Speaker 12: Not sponsored by UH, It's sponsored by Red Bull.
Speaker 2: Red Bull.
Speaker 11: And we want to thank Mountain Dew, We want to thank ACR Gunn Pools.
Speaker 12: Wow, and Penny is excited about it.
Speaker 11: And uh, from what I understand, she's pretty good.
Speaker 12: Will you be there, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: You're going to be your wife because you have to jump when the Elizabeth is going wave comes in. That's you gotta jump five seconds before the wave comes in.
Speaker 11: The platform took us three months to build. It's ninety feet above the water and it's going to be a.
Speaker 12: Hell of an event. You're not coming, Seg.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'll cover it, meat, I'll get my media pass.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what this is going to be. It's going to happen. I think in December. She's looking for a team of five other women over the age of sixty five to dive with her.
Speaker 2: Seg. Have you talk to your mom? Yes? If you talk to Denise, yes, what they say are they in?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Are you sorry? Yes? Have you seen cliff diving? Yes?
Speaker 1: I have all the sports. I used to watch it all the time. It's a beautiful platform and you got to go feet first. Penny wants to go head first. As I go head first, it'll knock you out. Gotta go feet first, are you aware of that?
Speaker 2: Frank? You got to go one turn and you got to come feet first.
Speaker 12: When the platform was engineered. That's what they were saying. You're gonna have to jump in feet first.
Speaker 2: I thought it was cannonball.
Speaker 1: Well, this building back knife, this six stories tall, mentioned fifty percent of higher than this building. Looking down and there's a little circle down there, a little bit of stream of water to break the shimp. Seg, you would be excited. Would you do a cannon ball off that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Sorry, why not talk to you?
Speaker 10: I want to I want to be awake the next day instead of in pieces.
Speaker 1: Well, go feet first, okay, now, seg Seg may get it. He wants to get a liner pool, he tells me he wants to get one and do like cannon balls to get his wife ready.
Speaker 12: So let's talk about that for one second, just for a minute.
Speaker 2: Just tell him why not?
Speaker 4: So you.
Speaker 12: Fiberglass pool or you got a gun eight right now?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 11: A liner pool and a fiberglass pool used to be a third of the costs that they are now. Gunnight pools used to be three times the cost post COVID liner pools. Fiberglass pools are just about the same price. The difference is the liner pools and the fiberglass pools are temporary structures. They're twenty year products, so twenty years later you're gonna have to fill them in. They're not going to add value to the biggest asset that your family has.
Speaker 12: That's exactly good.
Speaker 11: Pool that liner pools is one hundred year product, Billy, one hundred years, one hundred years. So spend eighty thousand dollars on a gun eight pool, have your home a praise six months later, and dollar for dollar, you get all the money back. Every dollar your home is going to go up in value.
Speaker 12: Eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Pool idea when you practice, okay, hell, would you want a liner? Say give me some sports because I called a day and swim this year. That's what it does. A right he's swimmed by five o'clock.
Speaker 12: Ride looking shirt he's got on.
Speaker 2: Hey, give me some sports?
Speaker 10: Will he The stood reporters a proud service of your local Temestar Heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 2: Temestar quality.
Speaker 10: You can feel a Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cooling eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one spot and it's thank you, Roxy. And it's going to get hot, hot, hot in the Tri State.
Speaker 2: And you've got to be cool this summer for years to come with your very own ACR gun eyed Pool.
Speaker 10: Visit acrgun eyed pools dot com.
Speaker 4: Hit it.
Speaker 8: Bus.
Speaker 1: Your Poindexter bought an ACR gun eyed Pool and he's very happy about it.
Speaker 2: Never ringing his hair do though.
Speaker 1: Oh that's wait, Coach Greg, I want you to think about talking to Douglely Elizabeth about joining the team. I mean, she's a little bit younger than sixty five, but she'd make an exception.
Speaker 12: You guys will make an exception.
Speaker 2: It's ninety feet. Can she practice?
Speaker 12: I don't know. I mean we do have the platform built. We could get her down there.
Speaker 2: Sake pus at Denise.
Speaker 10: Will he The Reds opened up a three game series up against those Raised tonight in Tampa. Five point fifty spour Stalk, Arnel Carriers Inside Pitch and Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading show after the game.
Speaker 1: By the way, any good. If they're any good, the Reds will lose. If they're a great team, the Reds will win.
Speaker 2: Which is it?
Speaker 10: Well, the Rays just got They just traded one of their better players overnight to the Seattle Meritors.
Speaker 2: Randy a rose arena.
Speaker 1: Can you spell that without looking down. No, continue, let's see the show Burrow pitching and catching and what's he doing? There are reports, no, there are reports that the Reds may be shopping pitcher starting pitcher Freddy Montoss really and the Yankees and Mariners are apparently still interested in Jay India and we get possibly Paul O'Neil from the Yankees.
Speaker 10: Ohio Little League State Baseball Attorney Willye, congrats to the Hamilton West Side All Stars winning your twenty first state title. Yes last night beating st Our New Albany six to one, Brandon calder Caldal with a complete game.
Speaker 2: Two hitter.
Speaker 10: Why don't you get him in next week? Get him in, get him on the Red. So West Side will advance to the Great Late Regional next week.
Speaker 1: And you'll be there tomorrow for the Joe Nuxaw. And I'm gonna be with with Andy Buker in Indiana for the rock festival. And how about this, I know last night you were probably with the food fighters, all right, Frank, you were like bouncing your head around.
Speaker 12: I didn't make it.
Speaker 1: How about the music festival tonight, Saturday and Sunday. You'll be there for that, I assume, oh absolutely? And then you got the glear you got the Gleer Festival in Newport. You know, get a festa home of Gary Jeff Walker. Marry Jeff Walker lives there for eight days. Unique getta. I'm going early, listen to the food fighters, and then all of a sudden go to the music festival. I know Matt Reese will be there introducing a few of the acts.
Speaker 10: Please continue, Bengals Update Willie, brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town, your tailgate and party Headquarters with twelve convenient northern Kentucky locations. Day three of training camp workout set for about the twenty five minutes from now.
Speaker 2: What about Jamar Chase? He may be out there, he maybe not. Is he holding out for the contract? I don't think so.
Speaker 10: It's all a plan that that and Joe Burrow will not throw today. He's all right?
Speaker 2: How do you know? Because that's what Zach Taylor said. You believe Zach Taylor?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do you believe him when he says there's no contract dispute with Jamar Chase?
Speaker 2: Yes, and that t Higgins is ready to play. Do you believe all that? Yes?
Speaker 1: And that right tackle supposedly he's got some non football injury.
Speaker 2: What the hell's wrong with that? Trent Brown? That's it? What about him? Where's he? Well?
Speaker 10: The best thing yesterday, Willie was Bengals punter Brad Robbins before everybody got out there, hurt No punted a ball, looked down the field, saw a trash can sixty five yards away. Punted the ball swish right into trash can. Really, I don't believe that for I don't believe that he's got it on video. Dan Horges got it on it. I want to say it. Where's Dan hord Where is he? He's probably having lunch in the cafeteria down there is Joe Berg. Gonna get hurt this year early? I don't think so, hope not. I'm opening ceremonies for the Paris Olympics are underway with Ted McKay.
Speaker 2: Not good. They're using a they're using ninety boats.
Speaker 10: This was the first time in history that the opening ceremony is taking place outside the stadium.
Speaker 2: It's down the Send River. Have you been there? Seg no A bit wall.
Speaker 10: Mike and I went to Albertville in the Winter Games at ninety two for Coca Cola. But the Coca Cola never called us for this year. Kind of disappointed. I would have liked to have gone to Paris. It would have been nice.
Speaker 1: Frank Cybells, thank thanks for coming in. You've got operations in South Carolina home at the game Cocks. You're going nuts, You're going international.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 11: Well, We've got a grand opening the first Friday of October in South Carolina, in South Carolina where officially we officially have a new location. We've got live music by Laney Wilson, well and catered by Morton Steak House. Congress woman from South Carolina choosing the ribbon.
Speaker 12: It's gonna be a big event.
Speaker 11: We've got a plane being chartered by Allegian that's leaving at three pm.
Speaker 12: All you have to do is buy a pool in the next thirty days.
Speaker 11: And you get there and you your whole family gets to come to Hilton Head Eye. If I come, complements of ACR Gunny Pools.
Speaker 1: Can I meet Lanny Wilson if I come.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, you're not coming. I assumed you had secondstone. It's the grand kidding me and Hilton Head One, Lanny Wilson, Yeah, Lanny Wilson and Nancy mace Is cutting the ribbon.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 11: Catered by Morton Steakhouse. It's gonna be a big night. Then we'll play Harbor Town the next day.
Speaker 2: I got a decision to make that that's true. Sure, what's the dating this event?
Speaker 10: You got plenty of new golf balls over there day.
Speaker 12: Well, it's the first Friday.
Speaker 2: It's Friday in October, November.
Speaker 11: October, so that is the fourth October, the fourth.
Speaker 1: At the music day, Wilson. Well, she's the best Yellowstone course.
Speaker 2: Second, I may have a haul passed if it comes to her.
Speaker 12: We're hoping ac R gun Eyed Pools is going to.
Speaker 2: Build a pool force so you can go there. And then for the other command.
Speaker 12: We'll go wherever she wants to go.
Speaker 1: I bet Frank Sibell, Thank you, sag Man, get me out.
Speaker 2: Of the Stuge report, Willy.
Speaker 10: We say good luck today to the Cincinnati Cougars and the Women's Football Alliance. They're playing for the Division three National championship coming up at two and Canton, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Against New Mexican kid from Hamilton to come in here.
Speaker 2: Well, when they win it, we'll do it. We'll do And they won the state, right, they.
Speaker 10: Won the state and they're going. They're one step away again from Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Rank thank you SEGM SAG get me out of the Studge Report. Please Willy in honor of a C. R.
Speaker 2: Gunn Eyed Pools call today, swim tomorrow. Lannie Wilson on the plane. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 9: All it should be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: Mike Dwine he could use a little swimming here and there too, but his wife owes me a cherry pie. She better pay Frand on news radio seven hundred WLW Billy Cunningham, the Great America and another great weekend talk radio. Often when I travel the highways and byways from Washington Courthouse to a Corinth to Kenton County, and of course Saturday night, I'll being Aroar, Indiana to benefit the Buker family, the Roth family, the Oser family. It's like a Make a Wish Foundation kind of a deal where they raise money at this big festival in order to hand out, handout and tanedy kids, maybe maybe a ramp to the house or a van or a wheelchair, whatever it might be. And over the years they raised seven hundred thousand dollars It's wonderful, wonderful to live in the tri stay this weekend, think about this last night with Dave Grahl was here with the food fighters lit up my ballpark. The Great America. That was fabulous. The music festivals tonight, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, which is fabulous. The Glear Ghetta fests going on in Newport Gary, Jeff Walker's favorite event. It's like eight days long. Glear does an unbelievable job with the Ghetta. I love Ghetta. Whenever I go to first watching ken Wood, I get two eggs over easy, I get Ghetta, and I get to well done Ghetta. Of course, get a little potatoes and the bottom half of two Thomas muffins, and I'm in Hulk Kevin right there. This is wonderful. Plus, the Reds come back next week to Cincinnati. They got three in Tampa. Then back and practice with the Bengals is ongoing big time. This is a great time to be an American and living in the greatest city in the world. Of course, the national events have invaded us. I have the phone lines now open. If you want to be on seven hundred WLW, now's your moment to five one three seven four nine seven thousand, seven four nine seven thousand area code of course five to one to three or pounds seven hundred on your cell phone. And if you pass muster with Dave, my producer, he'll let you to be on the air and you can go online later on and hear yourself on the big one if you make a coaching comment that makes some sense. But this is the issue I want to lay upon the table for you, the American people, with the hairs taking over just a few days ago on Sunday, is the race different?
Speaker 2: I would note one thing.
Speaker 1: At forty eight percent now say they're going to vote for Trump if you believe polls, which I do not, while forty seven percent support Kamala Harris. Now is that forty seven percent for Kamala Harris? Is that the floor or is that the ceiling? I contend it is the ceiling. It's the most she can get because the more the American people discover who she is, the less likely it is American people going to vote for. And the media, which is essential job, is to inform all of us objectively and independently what are the facts? Don't do that for the last half century, they've been in the pockets of the Democrat Party, not the Republican Party. So you run against the mainstream media, you run against the federal bureaucracy, against the big city newspapers, you run against the urban mayors, you run against all of it. If you're the Republican candidate, much more difficult. I'll give you an example of what's happening with the so called mainstream media. Number one, The New York Times two days ago referred to Kamala Harris as quote a pragmatic moderate. Is she a pragmatic moderate? The Associated Press, which is a combination of all the wire services supposed to be objective and independent. Associated Press said she has quote a centrist record, unquote what and then George Stephanopolis of ABC News said, quote Kamala Harris was quote the middle of the road, moderate wing of the Democratic Party. So basically, the media flat out lies to you and hope the low information voter buyes with their selling. But there is a rating service, essentially for all these politicians, is called Govtrac, government Track, and it keeps track of all these things. Harris's record in the Senate was on the left side of Bernie Sanders, who was number ninety nine. Elizabeth Warren was number ninety eight. So when you're the most liberal member of the Senate and that's your record, and when you came up through the ranks of San Francisco and did things that San Franciscan's found acceptable, you probably are not a pragmatic moderate. She has said things such as she wants to give Medicare for all, including illego aliens. That means if you have private insurance, it's gone, doesn't exist anymore. Medicare for all. That would collapse the medical system. Secondly, she wants to eliminate all pipelines. She wants to get rid of all offshore drilling. She wants to make sure that there's a mandate that by twenty thirty everyone in the auto companies can only sell evs that generally don't work. About that one. She also believes in reparation. She also believes in urban school districts should be taught certain DEI principles, et cetera. She also thinks the southern border should be wide open. She's been in charge of for the past three years, and if elected, she thinks you'll have a mandate to keep the southern border wide open, to get rid of oil drolling and coal mine and get rid of pipelines, get rid of offshore windmills. She wants to make sure that cities have defunded police, et cetera. Let's go to the calls, and we have Alan and Ripley and then Ed and Withamsville and another ed in Western Hills. We have three lines in use in three lines available seven four nine, seven thousand. Does the entry of Kamala Harris change your opinion in the race? And what do you think, Liza ahead uh for Donald Trump, etcetera. Let's go first to Alan and Ripley. Alan and Ripley, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Allan, you got about a minute give me your opinions, and why.
Speaker 9: Well it's short and sweet. I was wondering, Bill, if you could help out the voting public and dig in a little bit into who is actually funding these pro Hamas protests.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what came out of the Department of Justice said about two weeks ago. Didn't get much media play because it is so injurious to the Democrat Party, but the Biden Department of Justice said the funding comes through Iran. And what they do is they give to five one C four's all kinds of moneies to pay individuals to protest and get them out of jail. There were twenty six of these thugs, these rioters were arrested yesterday twenty six and all twenty six were in jail less than an hour, and the prosecutor says they're going to dismiss the charges. And what happened in George Floyd riots immediately Kamala Harris and others posted money to get the rioters out of jail in Minneapolis. And so because he Ran has so much money because of the failure of the Biden policy, which allows them to accumulate billions of dollars, they're using that to destabilize the United States of America, to fund Hamas and Hesboala to attack Israel, and the forces of evil are rampant. So yes, I think it'd be great if Mary Garland, instead of wasting time more in January the sixth, would go into the fact of how are these protesters, these rioters, these arsonists, how are they paid, where did they come from, what is their identity?
Speaker 2: But not going to happen, I don't think that'll happen.
Speaker 9: I know it would be difficult to actually find a way to pin Iran on it. But is it public record who's bussing these people in? I mean, is there any way to get even the first step towards seeing who's like actually funding all this stuff.
Speaker 1: These people are all paid well Alan The other thing, if Trump is the president, we will find out where's the money come from. His Department of Justice would pursue this with the same force that Biden, etc. Went after January sixth protesters. There was about one to two hundred rioters in January the sixth that did real harm to the United States capital. They deserve whatever they can get. The great majority of those walked around as trespassers and they should be treated completely differently. And Mary Garland says they're still pursuing that damn thing almost four years later. But what's really undermining this country is funding Islamic Center studies in major universities through Iran and other places in order to pay off the protesters the riot. That's where the investigation needs to be. And thank you for calling. Let's go to Allen in Springfield and ed and Western Hills seven four nine seven thousand, Allen in Springfield.
Speaker 2: Please go ahead.
Speaker 7: First, it's a pleasure to talk to you. I've been listening to you since I could drive a car, which was nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Now moving forward, I wanted this to be known. I don't stand with either side. I think they're both crazy. But I listen to you point out everything Kamala Harris stands for, and I agree, but I also want you to think about this. We also saw what Donald Trump does when he loses. And you can say he believed it whatever, But the thing, the old, the only reason I don't like Donald Trump is January sixth, and I'm sorry, and I know that hurts a lot of people. People don't believe me. But I stand and look at that, and I'm like, man, he started it and he finished it, and and that's just what I see. And I saw it with my own eyes, just like we see other things democrats do with our own eyes. It was right there in front of us. And then I was disgusted at one one last thing. I cannot believe people back or like Tucker Carlson, I can't. And he was two seats away from Donald Trump and archery tailor Greando should be up there. But Tucker Carlson, have you really listened to the stuff?
Speaker 9: He says?
Speaker 1: Oh well, let me let me give you three comments Tucker Carlson, whether he's good, bad, or indifferent. People Americans individual decide to watch or listen, and that's their choice. I don't know if you see much of Rachel Maddow, but the same thing. I can't stand it. But Tucker Carlson is a person that is out there a little bit with some fringe opinions. But people decide to listen or not to listen. It's not a governmental issue. And I think all elections are about the future, not the past. And I heard Donald Trump say on January sixth, march down there peaceably and it got out of hand. Should he have done more in the first two or three hours. Well, I'm told by January sixth committee that he wanted to take the beast down there to stop what was going on, and he wasn't permitted to do so. The Secret Service said we're not going to take you down there, sir, And that could have been a bit more AGGRESSI yes, but is that a reason to vote for Kamala Harris, absolutely not, because this election must be about the future and the biggest problem in the country right now.
Speaker 2: I think three of them.
Speaker 1: One is the southern border, two is energy independence, and three the deficit. The accumulated debt will destroy this country. And so on all those three issues. Kamala Harris would increase the debt as Trump did, because you know, Trump increased the debt by about seven or eight bill trillion dollars and it was because he said it was relative to the virus, the COVID. But whatever it is, the future, can we afford to have fifty million more people come into this country in the next four years?
Speaker 2: Well, who's going to stop that? Who's going to stop that?
Speaker 7: No, I agree with Democrats can't answer that question at all. And I listened to Republicans say they always do it for votes, and I'm waiting for the Democrats to answer that, because I got it kind of looks that way, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It absolutely does, But I sense you'll be a Trump voter and thank you. Continue now with the ad in Western Hills and then and then what's that? Oh out of time. I'm sorry, Ed, you can't come on, but we'll do it again. I like to do at least two or three afternoons a week at two o'clock to let you talk and be heard and I appreciate your viewpoints. The most important issue in the country is illegal immigration, which washes into the emergency room and the public schools, and the cost of welfare for these individuals. And Kamala Harris says, they all get free medical care, they all have access to social welfare programs. They flood the schools, in the hospitals and emergency rooms to highways. That's why rents her through the roof, because the laws apply and demand and we can't afford it. So that's the issue upon which I think you should vote Bill Cunningham two twenty three. Home of Your Redgs playing tonight starting about six zh five in Tampa. Then Home next week on news radio seven hundred WLW MA.
Speaker 12: Man dunba lut dunba, suble time.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm Skulls. I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 12: Girl Rock.
Speaker 1: The sabotage Paris. He's back, You're back back, miss you guys. What about sabotage, sabotage the Olympics, Yeah, sabotars and the would you like to be their station. I wouldn't want to be there regularly. You can't now, it can't be nuts. You can't get there, you can't get there. They got fifty eight thousand soldiers marchinground with oozies.
Speaker 13: I didn't particularly like Paris. My and my wife went to Paris. I didn't particularly like it. Like grain station around night, you're taking your life.
Speaker 2: In your own hands. Not good, not good. Now you get blown up. Yeah, so we want that.
Speaker 13: I'm staying right here on American soil, Saris, Paris Harrison.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought that up. I'm watching some of the pregame highlights. You got UCLA and USC and the Big ten playing like Rutgers in Maryland.
Speaker 2: All right? Then you have the Atlantic Coast conference with Oregon.
Speaker 1: How's Mick? Has Mick fired up about that cross country trip for like a month. I can't say he's gonna have to play Rutgers Maryland? Who else on the East coast states?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 10: I mean, then he's gonna have to play Ohio State, Michigan State, Michigan, Perdue in Indiana.
Speaker 2: It's all screwed up. You about the dough, the Ran and me though, all right, what if you're on the rowing team, you're the girls softball team, you're on the golf team. Here's what they should have done.
Speaker 13: Now, look, they had to do it apparently because of California if recall, if you recall, screwed up COVID so bad they shut everything down. So they were paying for all these sports, but they weren't getting any revenue back. They were over one hundred million dollars underwater. So they had to pull a trigger. They got a golden parachute. Okay, it's joined the big tent. Now what they should have done is what they need to do is make football it's own separate thing, right because it makes sense to travel. If you're a UCLA's football team, it makes sense to you because it actually makes a profit.
Speaker 2: Every other sport does not stay there. Makes make football separate. You guys are in the Big ten.
Speaker 13: Okay, but now, for like our girls rowing team, for instance, how about we stay like on the west coast.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of rowing in Perdue in the wintertime. Not a lot of rowing going on northwestern Michigan.
Speaker 2: Are we are rowing? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yes, Let's play girls softball in February and East Lanson.
Speaker 2: No split football. College football.
Speaker 13: It's own separate thing, own, separate conferences, everything else make it more.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase, is this a holdout? Yes, you said no.
Speaker 10: Seg Man not on the field, Willy not on the field for a third straight practice. T Higgins is there. But Joe Burrow not throwing today. He's not hurt, just a day off.
Speaker 4: But but.
Speaker 10: He was on the field with special teams coach Darren Simmons punting the ball about twenty times.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow. Yeah, hunting makes sense. You might be a punter. Oh no, that's fourth down.
Speaker 13: Maybe you give what you see teams do sometimes in college drop back. If the quarterback gets the look he wants, boom, we go for the fourth down. If not, you take three steps back and you pooch punt it down. There's no coverage, so no one's gonna rush the punter. Is he gonna get returner back? They have a bet on Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get hurt. You said he's not gonna play half the game.
Speaker 1: That's correct, Okay, I said he's gonna play more than half hens half.
Speaker 2: We'll go double or nothing on my my game something.
Speaker 13: So you conned me into this I told you months and months ago Joe Biden wasn't gonna be the nominee, And somehow you conned me into saying, well, I just take the field.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just pay off the bet. Yeah, I'm gonna go double or nothing with Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: I have to consent to that. I do not consent.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I want the hot fud Sunday. I won thousands of those. I've collected a total.
Speaker 2: Of bamboozled eh I paid job.
Speaker 12: The other day.
Speaker 2: It was for some other bad not that one. I forget what it was.
Speaker 1: Damn, you don't need another Sunday work that one off. I saw Bob Earns today that I showed you my back. I got needles in my back. I saw a little bit more of your backside than I wanted to see. Right, say amen to that.
Speaker 2: I think you're wife. I'm glad you brought that up a minute. What welcome back Ron?
Speaker 1: A private telephone call with my wife? What did she say about bunchie? She's a bungee jumper in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: What did she say? You heard it? She was there Toledo years ago, five years ago. She was your wife.
Speaker 1: Bungee jump bunge jumps and she goes from like many times she done it fifteen to twenty times. No way, I'm serious, Why would she do that?
Speaker 2: That's what I said to her. Who she's with, that's true? And the way she wins, right, she splats on the pavement way you go.
Speaker 1: There's this huge crane and she's seventy five feet in the air with a crane a little platform. She crawls up there, gets on the end. They put the stuff on her knees and ankles. She dives headfirst into a parking lot.
Speaker 2: How do you know the.
Speaker 13: Person that's rigging up her ankle thing, who I'm sure is making minimum ways didn't have a long night the night before and is hammered drunk.
Speaker 2: And how about the people over jump off that bridge in West Virginia.
Speaker 1: She did that about twenty five years ago, the New River and the gully thing go. She jumps off the New River bridge into the And then you heard her say about a.
Speaker 2: Cliff diving, right, is that she's gonna do it. She's gonna cliff dive. And I said, honey, I said, you know, I'm can you just buy her a portion? Let her drive fast? Why we got to.
Speaker 1: Jump off bridges, and now she wants to cliff dive in Mexico and put a team together of four other women to compete in the over sixty.
Speaker 2: Five category in what the twenty twenty eight Summer Games. She says she's a cliff diver. I said they wear bikinis or anything. No, really to get eyeballs. Grandmothers. These their grandmothers.
Speaker 6: For you.
Speaker 1: Would your mother get involved in cliff diving? No, once you ask her, I already know the answer.
Speaker 4: It's no.
Speaker 2: She tried the rugby thing with Bob Cole.
Speaker 4: What happened with that?
Speaker 2: They were going to build up at four players? Four your your grandmother.
Speaker 1: No, there wasn't more female women over sixty five. I wanted to want to be rugby players. Correct your mind.
Speaker 2: Blowing to you. They got plenty of mel money in that group.
Speaker 1: I got me and a friend, a friend of hers named Susan Childs. Remember her husband's passed away, a great head pro at le the Sanderville Hill cliff dive. So we need three more women to cliff dive. The trip down there, you flying in Mexico City, You get a bus and you go to this What about the niece se what about your wife?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. You would you ask her?
Speaker 12: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Look, I just got you potential five.
Speaker 1: Did she say she's gonna give me the bungee jumping to show you guys it's downstairs and a bungee jumping into a parking Why.
Speaker 13: Don't we get a good promotion going here? Put something on the top of this building and she bungee jumps off the site.
Speaker 2: She would do that.
Speaker 13: We'll get a promo going. I'm sure they'll sell it. We'll get some cameras here and what else do you guys want?
Speaker 1: The Gully River was unbelievable. She jumped off that bridge head first, going toward head first. You have to go head first because the controls are on your knees and ankles. Bunget jump, bungee jumping. Then she bounces up and down. I said, I don't get this there, I don't forget it. Why not go to King's Island, going to Ryan that's a steep roller coaster. It's not it's not high enough, not high enough. O my god, what about Kelly?
Speaker 2: Would she be in? What is the risk reward?
Speaker 9: Is it that?
Speaker 13: Apparently it's that great of a feeling that's worth the risk of splattering. Ask your wife, idiot didn't under forty. Let's get some women in the forty and mothers that want to clipped on. What would your boy say if Kelly jumped off a cliff. I think he would think it was cool. But I don't think Kelly's going to do it. You have to time three boys race three and a half, including me. Penny says, the waves coming in. You gotta jump at the right top lightly. It's a waste, it's not worth the risk. You look to the right, Here comes the wave. You say, okay, then you jumping. As you're falling, the wave comes in and rids an extra ten feet. I'm just saying, there's a lot to this adrenaline junkie. Yes, this is what you're saying. Yes, when we make love, it's a god.
Speaker 12: Get at it.
Speaker 2: Please give me some.
Speaker 10: Will heave the Steward reporters of Proud Service of your local Temp Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Temp Star quality you could feel on the East Side called Clements Heating their nine three seven.
Speaker 2: Four four four forty four one.
Speaker 1: Panel of seven women together that Georgia, Georgia. Yeah, do you try I don't trust her at all.
Speaker 2: I don't like her. She's a phony.
Speaker 1: Can't stand the cackle, She'll be cackling or Wisconsin the cackling.
Speaker 2: Msn S put that on the air. Can't take it. So did they? Did they run it live and they didn't know they were going to get the result?
Speaker 4: Or should they cover.
Speaker 1: Stuff better than that? I wudn't like her, never did like her. Can't stand the cackle.
Speaker 2: One thing I owe back to you. One thing I know about women, women in general, don't like other women. Was that fair to say? I think that's why you're not getting cliff dive. We have a hard time getting cliff divers to go with Penny rugby. You need to rug coach fierce to each other man. They don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll become the coach and put together a rugby team and save your over sixty five grandmothers.
Speaker 2: Maybe that would work. Talk to Kelly. Would she considered rugby? She's not over sixty five?
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: We gotta have a younger division, right, ask her? We gotta have a minor league? Asked a little rock about But you get hit, you know, you got to get down in the mud.
Speaker 11: How do you.
Speaker 14: Perceive Vice President Harris compared to President Biden in terms of competency and experience.
Speaker 12: I think she's worse.
Speaker 2: She doesn't even know what's going on at the border, right, she was supposed to be.
Speaker 12: Doing doing and then charge m.
Speaker 1: I mean, as a school teacher, if I did not do what I was supposed to be doing, you better believe my job would be in jeopardy.
Speaker 12: Well it isn't. Not only was her job on in jeopardy, she was just handed a promotion.
Speaker 14: Is there anyone that Kamala Harris could appoint as her vice president then you would find reassuring would make you consider voting for her?
Speaker 8: No, No, I would know your way before. Let's go back.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to one.
Speaker 14: And she's not the first woman to run for the president, say Hillary Clinton. I'm assuming no one voted for Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen, So it's not necessarily going to sway you to vote for a woman in office. When do you think America will have a female president.
Speaker 2: When there's a competent one. Just I don't get a good field get Mary.
Speaker 14: Why do you think that she's not that bright?
Speaker 1: Because she hasn't done anything in the time that she's had anything about her as far as her think.
Speaker 2: How about Geraldine Ferraro?
Speaker 4: Remember her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't do well either did she? Who was four?
Speaker 1: That was I was eighty four? That was Amando? Remember him nineteen two? I remember watching that one was there was a saying about that I can't repeat.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 10: Then, we also want to say it's been hot, hot, hot in the Tri State and you'll be cool this summer for years to come with your very own ACR gunny pool brought to you by Frank Zibell. Visit a CR gunn eyed pools dot com. We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today Finest meets Lear's Prime Market located in beautiful downtown Milford Lears Prime dot com, Red's and raised tonight in Tampa five point fifty with Sports Talk R and Hell Carriers inside Pitch.
Speaker 1: What about Kim Gold for Scheidler? Would she be interested in Cliff Diving.
Speaker 10: Extra Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inting show after the game? Not a call, Shari, I think she'd be interested her, Tanya, Julie O'Neill get them all down there, wouldn't that be? Sall got a time to jump.
Speaker 2: At the right now.
Speaker 1: Alison Rodgers from Channel five. Don't impale yourself on the oaken.
Speaker 13: Yeah, what if there's like a stump that just happened to wash down the river a little bit and got stuck in You jump right?
Speaker 2: But what's the that's a problem. That's part of the riff. Get it right.
Speaker 1: How many guys play football and break their neck, It's part of the risk.
Speaker 13: By the way, I want to thank Kent Stevens for sending me a wonderful book. It is the Encyclopedia history of Cincinnati high school football. It is literally every box score of every local high school, increditing from incredible seventy eight.
Speaker 2: What about nineteen sixty six?
Speaker 1: I'm looking right now, Eerier bombers in eighteen seventy nine, eighteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Let's see what eight?
Speaker 4: When won?
Speaker 2: They lost? They lost one eight to Woodward, Oh.
Speaker 1: Lost eight beat them eighteen seventy eight, eighteen seventy rain, No rain, it doesn't exist in eighteen A bunch of farmers, coal miners. Amazing, that's a bunch of useless information. Thank you, m very cool. What about nineteen sixty six? You refuse to do that, don't you?
Speaker 10: What about deer park in Park nineteen sixty six. Check it Outoks, you were playing basketball, weren't you? Were you the star quarterback. I was dunking those peach baskets. I good done my DAK and my dad's wrecords at Lasaurs. I'm going to dunk a tennis ball, not a basketball, but a tennis ball.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had white Man's disease because you've.
Speaker 1: Done a tennis ball. Has no way I did into a peach basket. Oh, over my head. I was like Michael Jordan with a tennis break.
Speaker 2: Just call me Mike. Yeah, you area Deer Park Wildcats. Willie looks like you.
Speaker 13: Guys started in nineteen thirty nine with six man football, and you played six man football happen until nineteen forty three. Then you got a real team where you went three and five.
Speaker 2: What was the last year you nineteen sixty six, your final year there? Yeah? What were they owen?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: No, we were six and twelve. You were three and six in nineteen sixty six in football? Yes, what about basketball? I don't have it in there, just football football. I didn't play football, Bill Fish. It was a star quarterback, Bill bisham Man, you were the star wide receiver three.
Speaker 2: And seven nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 10: Were you the Lance all Worth of the christ State? They called me long hair, they called me big Willie.
Speaker 2: Is that awso?
Speaker 1: Loveland, Indian Hills, Sycamore, Milford Case, so much of the deerra Lemon Monroe, whatever the hell that is?
Speaker 2: Watch it, watch it is out it in sports? What do you got on the Big Show today?
Speaker 13: Normal Friday? We got Richard Skinner right out of gate talk a little Bengals. Maybe we can get through a Bengals segment without talking about Joe Burrow's haircut.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Impossible.
Speaker 1: He's the biggest sports star since Bench and Roads.
Speaker 13: I said that a while ago. And if he wins it again the question if he wins the super Bowl bigger? Will he become bigger than pros?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because he's right there, he got a window. I mean those guys won Bench one two? What do you think run one three?
Speaker 2: What do you think about the hair?
Speaker 4: Rock?
Speaker 1: It's good for being a runway model, because he's transitioning to a runway model.
Speaker 2: Looks like M and M.
Speaker 1: So whatever, long he plays good, that's all that matters. Rocky, Thank you, Thank you. Talk to Kelly about these ideas right segment bungee jumping, bungee jumping and rugby rugby. See what she says, She's an adrenaline junkie. Yes for sure, aren't we all? Yes, give me out of the ste reportedly Willy everybody, have a great weekend. We'll see you here Monday again. I'm gonna get the video. I'm bringing it in.
Speaker 2: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. See Highway Patrol again next week. Until then, remember it isn't watch your drive, but how your driving It counts. This is Rodrick Crawford saying, see you next week on seven hundred WLW