Speaker 1: Time for this hot god, stay on.
Speaker 2: Top in the shovel.
Speaker 3: Before I pay off this tease. What happened at Jennifer Aniston's house? I would like for you guys to hear what happened weirdly at a Roger Daughtry concert. He's playing solo and there's a lady in the crowd who wants him to play pinball Wizard. And he and I was pretty old, so he's probably, you know, just wants to play what he.
Speaker 1: Wants to play.
Speaker 3: Didn't want some old hag yelling out for him to play pinball Wizard. Here's how it went, Kean, Okay, you like that voice?
Speaker 1: Is she the only one in the crowd?
Speaker 2: Heard voice pierces through everything? So was it a crowd of old people that didn't have teeth?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Kean, Oh god, she definitely sounds like someone in the crowd of the Monty Python burned the Witch scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why why would somebody behave like that? Like what in their mind would make them think they're entitled to do that.
Speaker 1: It's like the people that yell free bird all the time too.
Speaker 2: It's like people do that at stand up comedy shows. I'm like, you're interrupting the entire thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people drink are the things concerts comedy shows.
Speaker 1: To drink a lot? Is this an acoustic set?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is? Okay?
Speaker 2: Are you guys aware of what happened with The Who? Like a week and a half ago. Oh, so you know Roger Daughtry's like eighty now or seventy nine eighty one. So his their drummer, I believe was Ringo Starr's son was drumming for The Who, and they were at he's I guess he's got you know it was it called tonightis the ringing and the area?
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: I think that's how you pronounce it, okay, And so he was like having a hard time hearing the key, and so he was blaming the drummer. Oh and he fired Ringo Star's son, and then it was all on their social media and then he had to turn around and Pete Pete Townsend was apologizing. Interesting, he wouldn't apologize for what was on his hard drive, but he was apologizing for The Who having to fire Ringo's son. And then they had to bring him on back in and it was old because Roger Daughtry couldn't hear the key on stage and was blaming the drummer for playing too loud.
Speaker 1: What was on his hard drift?
Speaker 2: Uh? Roger Pete Townsend had some child porn on his hard drive and he's just he's just.
Speaker 1: Out there in the world. He performing. He told everybody it was research. What what Hi? Pee wee?
Speaker 3: Herman did the same thing. It's a little different, So I know where you stand on this, but so anyway we disagree on that.
Speaker 2: What's this guy's deal? I don't know, man, because fish big? I mean, I don't even remember what I was gonna say. Yes, there are a trophy fish.
Speaker 1: Okay, So have you ever been down on the gulf when they run?
Speaker 2: I don't even remember the story now, But my point being, Roger Daughtry is just at the edge of it and he's losing it on stage about every couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Pretty great, though, this is a very mean shut the f up. Let's hear it again. Oh yeah, here we go. She is such a Scottish troll. Yeah I got that. Why is she eating a hog? I mean, seriously, blady?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Okay, Roger, there we go.
Speaker 3: Must move on to pay off the teas here though, Jennifer Aniston lives in La of course, and there's a fella by the name of Jimmy Wayne Carwile.
Speaker 1: But he's old Jimmy Wayne old Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Wayne carwhile Carl Wayne Jimmy Wayne Carwell who.
Speaker 1: Was arrested after driving through the gates of her home when they closed. Uh, yes, that does change the story. Now were closed. If it were open, it is not bay.
Speaker 2: She had a visitor fill trespassing bro so her security, the main gowner security team gets down there and holds the guy at gunpoint until police get there.
Speaker 1: Turns out the guy seventy five years old. So wait, why did you take that so seventy five? First off, he probably shouldn't be driving still.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, got a lot of seventy five year old eagle fans that her piss holds the president, right, Christina, I'm.
Speaker 1: Living with it.
Speaker 2: Eighty three year old, anyone that's close to that age, you shouldn't really be doing anything.
Speaker 1: Okay. I didn't apologize. I've misread everything. Uh oh, he's forty eight. Okay, so you just made me do that. It rank, dude. She was like, I hate old people. I didn't say that Jennifer is not so bad. Wait a minute, he's younger than us. She's forty eight. Yep, Jennifer ay and is Towns howled seventy five? Yep. God still got her fastball too. No, one's pushed back on that. One's fifty six. Oh is she really? Yeah? Looking good? What was the thing she just said? She had a big sex scene? Was it with John Ham in The Morning Show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the Morning Show's worst season. Yes, it was the highlight though. He's kind of the Elon character.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I never watched was good though. I never even watched it, And I loved that show.
Speaker 2: He is, so I know. I didn't see that either. I didn't need to watch it. Right now, let's go, You're good. No, I just care about that scene. Oh yeah, it's fine, dude, your friends and neighbors is good with Ham?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. We quit, it's good. After three we quit. I don't know, you put in enough time. He's the narrator. I don't like that he's the narrator of his own show.
Speaker 2: That always you would hate the Academy Award winning film American Beauty.
Speaker 1: Probably, but you're a spacey guy, so you'd be conflicted. Yeah, God is his best work. He's always defending Spacey.
Speaker 2: I hate what's happened to him. Man for Pete townshend to get off and everyone go in on space He. Spacey's the one guy won't tear down.
Speaker 3: It's the storyline that creeps me out, though not so much what he's done American Beauty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's creepy yep. And he's the narrator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you have it this, Yeah, play Pinball Wizard.
Speaker 2: I just went full lobotomy socks on a freshly wax floor, giving no tracktion a brand new segment called it's called Pinball Wizard, and it's in over three minutes.
Speaker 1: We were gonna we're gonna talk playoff.
Speaker 2: Time, but that lady wants to talk pinball Pinball Wizard. So coming up next, we'll talk Pinball Wizard in just over three minutes, because that lady's yelling at us