Speaker 1: This podcast is intended for mature audiences. Listener discretion is advised. On a dark winter night in nineteen ninety two, high school senior Kelly day Wilson finished her shift at NTV Northeast Texas Video, a movie rental store on the town square in Gilmer, Texas. Kelly locked up the shop with manager Joe Henry.
Speaker 2: I say, you opened tomorrow and she says yes, and I said, okay.
Speaker 1: See that was the last time anyone is known to have seen Kelly.
Speaker 2: The mom called me about six the next morning and asked me if she'd go anywhere sink. I said, yes, you going with the girls house? And that's all I knew at the time. It was a little bit disturbing to me, but I mean's like much of.
Speaker 1: A Kelly and one of her friends, a fellow student at Gilmour High School, had made plans to attend a party together, a party out of town. Kelly never showed. At seven a m Kelly's mom, Kathy, called the police department. She got on the phone with a veteran sergeant named James York Brown. From the get go, Sergeant Brown wondered if Kelly simply ran away from home he asked Kathy and her husband Robert to come down to the station to file a missing person's report. Then Sergeant Brown drove over to look at Kelly's car. Her gold Dodge Charger was still parked beside the video store. There was a bottle of vodka inside the car. The keys were missing, no signs of a struggle, but the left rear tire had been slashed. The tire had even come off the rim. That's an important detail. Obviously Kelly or someone had tried to drive the car before realizing it was flat. After closing up the video store with Joe Kelly's life, last task of the night would have been to drop off all the cash from that day's movie rentals. The bank was just a couple of blocks northeast of the store, and when Sergeant Brown checked with the bank, sure enough the nightly deposit had been made.
Speaker 2: Lati has probably been slash by this time. Is not known if she backed out, started off in the tires flat and cooled back in, or if she went all the way around to the mine to do the deposit and then come back in.
Speaker 1: Kelly's parents were divorced, her dad and stepmom Robbie and Waverlin lived in the town of Knaketish, Louisiana, which is about two and a half hours southeast of Gilmour. That winter, Kelly had been telling her friends that she was moving back to Louisiana, where she'd spent most of her childhood. Had she left Gilmour without saying goodbye, Kathy called Waverlin. Waverland called Robbie.
Speaker 3: Won't say. It was like eight or nine o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Wavern called me at work, said, told me a little bit, and you know, I told my people I had to go sham home.
Speaker 3: We got backed up, we went, we went to So you were worried at that point.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Robbie had always felt that his daughter was just a little too trusting.
Speaker 3: Kearn never met a stranger. She was very, very outgoing, probably to her own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it concerned me a little bit because she again, she never she could go up to a perfect stranger, strike a conversation, just like she'd known them all her life. Best I can remember, we went straight to the police station and talked to.
Speaker 3: Uh, sorry Brown.
Speaker 1: Sergeant Brown was lean and linky. He rocked a dark brown mustache and aviator sunglasses. Picture a local cop from like an eighties movie. That's James Brown.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's a fairly typical small town police officer from what I could you know, be away describe it. He kind of ran us through what they had had so far. Uh, pretty much the basics of the story. She you know, she had closed the stores, she'd she'd her car had been moved from where it was originally parked, assuming that she had taken a bank deposits to the bank which they were made. Uh, and her car was back at the store in it but in a different parking slot.
Speaker 3: I think there was a I think her person.
Speaker 4: Was still in the car. There was I think I remember writing a vodka bottle in the car. There were uh, you know, who knows how long that stuff, and her purse probably was there.
Speaker 3: But that, you know, and that's pretty much about it. Really.
Speaker 4: Why why they didn't impound the car treated as a crime scene, I mean they were treating everything as just a common, ordinary, everyday missing person runaway type same rather than a crime scene. So there was a lot of probably potential evidence that could have been collected.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: Hard to imagine the teenage girl running away without her purse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or without her car. Why wouldn't she take a car? Uh, you know, let's unless somebody you know abducted her. What else do you hear she voluntarily left for somebody else, you know, that would be the only two scenarios I could come up with.
Speaker 1: That's what a lot of people thought at first. Maybe Kelly couldn't decide which household to live in, so she skipped down with a boyfriend.
Speaker 7: I just remember in the beginning, it was a.
Speaker 2: She ran off.
Speaker 8: They just kept saying, Oh, she ran off with some boy.
Speaker 1: That's Kelly's friend from high school.
Speaker 6: Lee.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of she's a wild child.
Speaker 8: She definitely just ran off with some boy for the first couple of days, I believe.
Speaker 9: I feel like it took them a couple of days before they took it seriously.
Speaker 1: That mindset was about to shift. The bank where everybody thought Kelly made the deposit right before she disappeared had a security camera. Sergeant Brown got hold of the footage. It showed three vehicles making deposits around the time that Kelly would have left the video store. None of the vehicles was an eighty five Dodge Charger, though, nor did any of the drivers look like Kelly. Although the video quality was so bad it was hard to know for sure.
Speaker 10: I just had a feeling, ominous feeling that just did not go to run well, and that I can't tell you why I did fail, and I just had that as Unfortunately it turned out to be pretty true.
Speaker 1: Robbie had no idea how bad it was going to get.
Speaker 6: It's the story of a missing teenage girl.
Speaker 4: To find her would change the lines of just about everyone she knew.
Speaker 5: In this case of missing Gilmourtine Kelly Wilson.
Speaker 11: She told be careful that I could end up like Kelly Wilson. The strip put fear in me.
Speaker 6: If there was devil worshiping back in the woods right behind your.
Speaker 5: House, Yeah, further back in the woods.
Speaker 12: The details are sketchy, the trail goes cold, and Kelly Wilson vanishes forever in the small town of Gilmour, everyone wants to know what happened to Kelly Wilson.
Speaker 1: From Imperative Entertainment. I'm West Ferguson. This is Deviltown. This is chapter two, The Devil comes to town. It's been thirty years since Kelly Wilson walked out of Northeast Texas. Video and vanished into the night. I was a kid back then. Now I'm trying to answer a question that seems so simple, and yet it's been devil the town of Gilmer for decades.
Speaker 7: STA Steel, no answers, and the disappearance of Kelly Wilson.
Speaker 1: Leaving the city wondering well they ever know. That's all anyone can say for certain.
Speaker 13: Kelly Wilson has vanished.
Speaker 1: From day one. Sergeant James York Brown led the investigation. He probably knows more about Kelly's disappearance than anyone else, but this case changed his life. It nearly broke him. To this day. Some folks in Gilmer wonder if Sergeant Brown knows more than he's letting on. I mailed Sergeant Brown a letter and called a few times. Nothing. One day, I even tried to drive by his house to knock on his front door. He lives way out in the country. Now, the map on my phone sent me far off course to a pine forest in the middle of nowhere, not a house in sight. Kelly's mom, Kathy, had already decided not to talk to me. Without Sergeant Brown, I'd probably never find out what happened to Kelly. Then I dove a little deeper into Facebook and Reddit comments about the case. They were full of finger pointing and amateur investigators. James York Brown was a prime suspect in the eyes of some. Here are a few examples.
Speaker 2: I still think it was the cop.
Speaker 6: To me, he was so creepy.
Speaker 2: It was in it up to his ears.
Speaker 1: One of the commenters caught my attention. This guy was feisty. Plenty of bad information here. I'd be proud to set some things straight. I lost good years of my childhood to this case. He is my father. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Jan Brown has a son. His name is Josh. I found a phone number.
Speaker 6: Oh I've been mad. Yeah, I've been mad.
Speaker 8: I've even questioned my own dad, just out of out of fury, out of out of fucking lost time, and just just being just flat out mad, you know, trying to figure out why I've questioned dad, My brother's questioned dad. My brother and I both questioned each other just you know, we wanted to know what we were shielded from. But I can guarantee you that I can guarantee you he didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Josh's mom and dad split up when he was a toddler. He was eight when his dad took on Kelly's case.
Speaker 8: They've been divorced. It's all I can remember, you know. I just see dad on the weekends, first, third, and fifth.
Speaker 1: Back then, Sergeant Brown was always on the job, whether he was in uniform or not.
Speaker 8: He had a Brown trans am and uh, you know, we we would go ride the back roads on the weekend. And uh, I didn't know this, but you know he was he was looking. I remember he would talk to people when we were just, you know, quote riding around and he would ask him, hey, you know, you see anything? You know, he was always asking questions. You know anybody and everybody that you know, everybody. Gimmer's a small town.
Speaker 1: Josh and I had been talking for a while. I had to ask, do you think he'd want to talk to me.
Speaker 6: I don't know that he would.
Speaker 8: I think he's I think he's pretty well done with that stage in his life that you know, he's moved on from that really doesn't want anything to do with it. I will call him and ask him and see if he'll do one more interview. However, my request, if I'm going to do that for you, give us the direction that's going to be geared, because if you're going to try to make him look like a criminal, yeah, we ain't got much use for that.
Speaker 1: Josh and I hung up. Minutes later, the phone buzzed in my pocket Josh again. He had his dad on the line. I scrambled to find my recorder. Mister Brown, thank you so much for being willing to get on the phone with me.
Speaker 3: My name is he.
Speaker 6: Before you get started, lest I want you understand.
Speaker 3: You've I've talked to Dad and h You've got a few minutes.
Speaker 8: And if he gets uncomfortable, I told him to hung up, or he can say hey, I don't feel comfortable and hang up. So understood, get started, understood, and I won't take too much of your time.
Speaker 1: Sergeant Brown. James had been a cop for several years in Gilmer before he answered the call to search for Kelly Wilson. He believed in his mission to serve and protect.
Speaker 11: And that was the whole region of being in law enforcement anyway, or in my opinion, it is is to help people and take them And I mean I went to shootings and bandage people up until they get the ambulance.
Speaker 6: The whole hopefully they subviigned it.
Speaker 11: You know, it didn't matter if they were the bad guy or the good guy.
Speaker 6: It was just your job was to take it.
Speaker 1: Didn't take him long to realize that Kelly's situation was more dire than a case of a teenage runaway.
Speaker 11: Usually if somebody runs from their home or was a runaway or usually sign them within cyber or six days. But then from what I understood, she was supposed to live with her father in Louisiana.
Speaker 6: And when he told me that, I said, just don't.
Speaker 11: Look good at all, because usually a person don't maybe eight from where.
Speaker 6: They want to go.
Speaker 11: They could have run away, or anything could have happened. But you start at that point and then you.
Speaker 6: Go from where the last place was.
Speaker 11: And you know, even in this case, there was problems with that because the vehicle was tampered with by this stepfather and mother of her at that time, before we were notified.
Speaker 1: Kelly's stepdad, Robert, not to be confused with Kelly's dad, Robbie, probably didn't give a second thought to grabbing the purse when he found Kelly's unlocked car beside the video store. But in Sergeant Brown's opinion, Robert had had already compromised the crime scene purse.
Speaker 11: With thetization of another They had already went.
Speaker 6: Through that car before we got that.
Speaker 11: You had to start at zero because you don't know what was removed from the vega or anything.
Speaker 1: Sergeant Brown didn't really think the car held any clues, so he turned his search elsewhere. That meant interviewing everyone he could find.
Speaker 6: You talked to the people that were there at the story, You talked to people outside you.
Speaker 11: I mean, there's a lot of interviews that were done with the last people that had contact, and from there you start nearing your focus. And of course I was and a loan in the investigation.
Speaker 1: Enter Philip Williams.
Speaker 7: About two or three days that you disa feared, he called me in said I need some help. Distinct remember saying that.
Speaker 1: Philip Williams was and is a newspaper reporter in Gilmer. You heard from him in the first episode.
Speaker 7: And then he told me we got this missing girl.
Speaker 1: To spread the word, Philip wrote a news article that described Kelly blue eyes, sandy, blonde hair, five foot seven, one hundred and twenty pounds. She was last seen wearing blue jean cut off shorts and a purple rugby shirt with a white collar and white sleeve bands. Sergeant Brown also called the Texas Rangers, Louisiana Police, and the FBI, looking for help anywhere he could find it.
Speaker 11: The FBI help when Danley's and interview people.
Speaker 1: There had been a few skateboarders out that night on the town square. According to at least one news report, A handful of people told police they saw Kelly go back into the video store after she discovered her flat tire, but apparently no one saw what happened after that. Asking around, Sergeant Brown found out that one of Kelly's tires also had been slashed that Friday, two nights before she vanished. Another girl who worked with Kelly at the video store also had one of her tires slashed on Saturday, just one night before. Maybe this this last tire was related, maybe not. Another baffling detail has to do with that bank deposit. For some reason, Sergeant Brown told the news media that Kelly was shown on the security camera making the deposit, even though the camera didn't really show that. I guess it's possible she walked two blocks to make the deposit off camera, but that seems unlikely given that it was dark and pretty cold in Gilmer that night. If not Kelly, then who dropped off the money?
Speaker 2: I'll let them carry my truck through to eliminate it.
Speaker 1: That's Joe Henry again, the store manager.
Speaker 3: We went drove through. Do that twice. Let's screw it.
Speaker 2: Did that to us? Eliminated my truck.
Speaker 1: Sergeant Brown, the FBI and Texas Rangers all interviewed Joe. Joe was a bachelor in his mid thirties. He and Kelly had been alone on her last night at the video store. Was he hiding something? Did you get the impression that they were asking some certain questions because they were trying to decide if you were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but they were very very nice. I mean yes, because I mean you start, I'm the proverbial last person.
Speaker 3: To see here.
Speaker 2: That's that's you know. I wasn't but whatever happened was the last person. But I'm the proverbial last person to see her. So we started with me and you worked away out.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 2: We went through all this stuff, and it was very hard, very difficult, because I'd gone home that night. My mom was home the next door navy and that saw me come home. A guy at the grocery store. I bet and bought some stuff from my mom and group the frozen and stuff. Went home, took shower, eight and supper. Call my girlfriend and talked to her. She got me back in a little bit and this was crazy and asked me, he says, your dog in the yard.
Speaker 1: And I said, yeah, I think so, kind of random.
Speaker 2: So I got up and looked out the one and there he was, you know, and her name was Angela. She since passed away. But but all these people, now, I tried to think, y'all, go comp.
Speaker 3: Of these people. We don't need to.
Speaker 15: It's hard.
Speaker 2: So okay, I mean I had never ready here, interesting, anything like this before, and this is just terrifying, you know. But yeah, but they were very courteous and I didn't want They told me too and all that, and we went through any time they wanted.
Speaker 6: To talk, we talked.
Speaker 1: Everybody in town knew Joe, and not just from the video store or his burger joined around the block. Joe was from a good family with deep ties in Gilmer. He also had a solid alibi. Pretty soon he was more or less eliminated from the list of suspects, at least in the eyes of law. Enforcement, although Joe says he remained in touch with Sergeant Brown and the FBI and goa Jane to tell me something.
Speaker 2: We were kind of confident with each other. After a time, we got over the hurdle of me and I mine. Obviously, they ever quit looking at me in that respect. But after a while it changed and they would come over and eat lunch. We would talk and I told the guy I felt bad about that, about not staying an extra ten minutes or whatever. He said, you cannot lay yourself. He said, that is not your problem. He said, I know it's a bad situation, but he said you can't. You can't put yourself in that situation that if you had been then this wouldn't have happened. I mean, it's just that you just can't speculate on my kind stuff.
Speaker 1: Winding through the woods northwest of Gilmour is a narrow, and some would say mysterious road named the Cherokee Trace. It's much older than all the other roads in the area. In fact, Cherokee Indians blazed the trail more than two centuries ago, supposedly by dragging buffalo skins through the brush. To this day, it remains a lonely out of the way black Top Lane meandering out of town for several miles. In this story, the Cherokee Trace will come up again and again. One month after Kelly disappeared, three hundred volunteers and a pack of search dogs combed the woods near Cherokee Trace. The spot was a popular hangout for local teens. What's more, a new reservoir, Gilmour Lake, was being planned for the area. The searchers found some mounds of recently turned earth, but it turned out that a team of archaeologists had been digging for Indian relics. There were no signs of Kelly. Sergeant Brown kept up the search on his own time. Meanwhile, Kelly's dad and stepmom practically moved to Gilmour.
Speaker 4: It seemed like every weekend there for quite a few months, we.
Speaker 6: Were over there.
Speaker 3: You know, we would follow a lead or just find a place in search. I mean, it was just, you know, he felt like he had to do some.
Speaker 1: Finally, in late April, Sergeant Brown seemed to get his first real break. A high school dropout named Michael Biby confessed to slashing Kelly's car tire on the night she vanished. Biby, who was seventeen years old at the time, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.
Speaker 7: The guy that's last retire He was brought in the court, played guilty and to a missdemainor, and I was there when he was sentenced. But apparently, through a remarkable coincidence, he had nothing to do with her disappearance. He's last retired, she disappears, but he didn't have thing to do with the disappearance.
Speaker 3: Or as a law was concerned. That's quite the coincidence.
Speaker 1: Michael Biby moved out of state a long time ago. I've tried really hard to reach him, phone calls, emails, he blocked me on Facebook. Ultimately police decided his tire slashing was just a random act of vandalism. Police were back to square one. That spring high school graduation came and went with no sign of Kelly. The Gilmer class of ninety two dedicated this ceremony to their missing classmate. In the news, Sergeant Brown maintained that he was still interviewing people and pursuing leads, but reading between the lines, it seemed like the case.
Speaker 6: Had gone.
Speaker 1: Desperate for clues. Sergeant Brown was about to take a trip to the spirit world.
Speaker 16: Hi, Sergeant Brown, is it?
Speaker 5: Hi? Sergeant Brown?
Speaker 16: Just fine? Well, James, have you ever worked with the psychic before?
Speaker 1: No, ma'am James Brown dial to psychic. With the search for their daughter seeming to stall out, Kelly's parents had asked Sergeant James York Brown of the Gilmert Police Department to seek help from none other than Narene Rainier, a psychic detective in Florida. Here's Miss Renier being interviewed for a YouTube show just last year.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Paranormal Yaker.
Speaker 2: My guest today is psychic detective Noreen Rainier.
Speaker 11: She is the only psychic ever to lecture at the FBI Academy and has assisted.
Speaker 2: Law enforcement officials all over the world.
Speaker 9: I've been shot with a shotgun, and I've been a male in male parts. I've had my throat slit many times, stammed in the head, and for some reason, while I'm in this sort of trance state, I don't get upset.
Speaker 1: Ranier is famous for her paranormal services. She's worked on more than six hundred unsolved cases and even lectured at the FBI Academy in nineteen eighty one. Believe it or not, Using psychics on missing persons cases at that time was a thing. The Atlanta child murders, where many young black boys went missing at the hands of a mysterious killer, most famously used psychics to help scour the woods for bodies around the Atlanta area. In the early nineteen eighties. The Gilmer Police sent Lorene a tennis shoe, scarf, belt, necklace, and watch, all items that had belonged to Kelly. This is an actual recording from the psychic session with Sergeant Brown.
Speaker 16: Now, I'm gonna ask Nouren to relax, be with Kelly. See Kelly. What just describe Kelly for.
Speaker 15: More short than pause, more short around your pretty prettiness in her face.
Speaker 1: Sergeant Brown was on the other end of the line. It went on like that for a while.
Speaker 5: Tell us what you're feeling seeing this killer. Want to know only about the killer, Kelly. Relax, tell us what you feel. Tell us what you feel.
Speaker 2: Stunning is cousingly pain.
Speaker 15: You know to tell you the murderers, but I'm having an the stomach.
Speaker 5: Go beyond the pain. Now, you want to go beyond the.
Speaker 15: Pains were pushed up me.
Speaker 5: Go beyond the pain.
Speaker 14: Relax, relax, come back to Noreene. To come back to Noreene, be relaxed, James. We want Nourene to take just a little break from being psychic at this point. When we hit upon something that's stressful or painful, sometimes we have to do this so we don't lose very completely.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask her to take in her trance like state, Noreene envision two possible suspects. She described their facial appearances, a big man with thin hair, small eyes, round narrow shoulders, and baggy jeans, and a smaller man with curly hair and a broad note listening along. A police sketch artist drew their composite pictures that winner nearly to the day since Kelly was last seen. Gilmur Police Chief al McAllister unveiled the drawings and asked for the public's help finding the two men, while noting that information from psychics is not admissible in court. This really was presented to the town to try to find who might have been behind Kelly's disappearance.
Speaker 7: They had at the end of that year where us the girl disappeared On January fifth of ninety two, on New Year's Eve, they had a press conference where the police station was then, and they got so desperate that they had looked up a psyche out of Florida and this woman from this psyching in Florida. Based on her description, they had drawings there two men, and they said, if anybody knows these people, the police you said, we'd like to hear from our words to that effect. So the case was not just put in a drawer and showed to the back. This was nearly a year later to the day. In fact, it lacked five days being here to the day, and they were still trying to solve it.
Speaker 1: Phone calls flooded in from people who thought they recognized the police sketches. They didn't lead to any arrest, though none of us knew it at the time, but Sergeant Brown did have a different lead, or maybe a hunch. He zeroed in on the guys Kelly had been dating prior to her disappearance. Of particular interest was Chris Denton, a fellow senior at Gilmer High School. But neither Chris nor any of Kelly's other exes looked like the suspects in the police sketch. We'll go deeper into Chris Denton's story later in the series.
Speaker 7: He was once named publicly as the chief suspect, but they never could apparently get the.
Speaker 3: Goods of them and even never charged.
Speaker 1: By this point, as far as most of us knew, James Brown was still a trusted member of law enforcement, but he also had a life outside of work, and Sergeant Brown had met someone.
Speaker 13: He was just a real outgoing kind person. He was tall, in good shape, He was handsome to me, and his personality, you know, has really what won me over, because he was just a real kind individual.
Speaker 1: This is Penny. She was soon to be Penny Brown.
Speaker 13: He was working on that case when I met him. I wasn't familiar with that case at all. He didn't share cases Case Stiles with me. I'd say maybe about a month after I met him, we started dating and we really enjoyed each other's company. Real happy, outgoing, hard working person.
Speaker 1: By this time, and the search for Kelly was entering its second year and it really seemed to be going nowhere. But James and Penny were in love. In November nineteen ninety three, just ten months after the couple met, they got married at the local Methodist church.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 13: I was ecstatic I was really happy, very happy. We returned from our honeymoon and I we both went back to work and just trying to think. I don't know if it was a month later or a month and a half later that I was at home with my daughter and he had gone out of town to a school. What it had to do with law enforcement.
Speaker 1: James Brown had been at law enforcement training in College Station, three and a half hours south of Gilmour when a SWAT team descended on the training facility and took him into custody. Penny was back home in Gilmer when she heard a knock.
Speaker 6: On the door.
Speaker 13: The chaplain came by my house and told me that he was either arrested or was going to be arrested for the kidnapping, rape, and murder of Kellen Wilson. And I was dumbfounded. I was just blown away. It was very shocking.
Speaker 1: The sensational news of James Brown's arrest tore through East Texas and beyond. Everybody was stunned. It turns out there was another investigation going on at the same time as the search for Kelly, an investigation that led not just to Sergeant Brown, but to seven other men and women who were already in jail on other terrible charges. Almost two years to the day after Kelly disappeared from the Downtown Square in Gilmer, Texas, the police sergeant who was supposed to be leading the search was instead thrown in jail indicted in the kidnapping, sexual assault, and death of Kelly Day Wilson. Brown showed no emotion and made no comment as he passed through the hallway leading to the jail. Brown's bond is six hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: Dollars the murder, kidnapping, and rape of seventeen year old Kelly Wilson.
Speaker 3: I'm innocent.
Speaker 11: I'm looking forward to a coordinated as soon as possible so that the truth can come out and.
Speaker 3: I can be acquitted.
Speaker 1: Maybe even more shocking, if that's possible, was how and why Brown and these other folks had supposedly pulled off a crime more heinous than any of us could have imagined.
Speaker 12: It's feared she was kidnapped, raped and murdered by a group locals are calling a satanic cult, and that Kelly may have actually been eaten in a ritualistic killing.
Speaker 11: For the past two years, Sergeant James Brown has been the only investigator on the Wilson case.
Speaker 1: It was a j he volunteered for.
Speaker 11: Now he's a suspect in her disappearance.
Speaker 1: Deviltown is a production of Imperative Entertainment. It was written and created by me Wes Ferguson. Executive producer is Jason Hoak. Audio engineering and editing by Shane Freeman and Jason Hoak. Original score is by Robert Ellis, recording by Austin Sissler at Eastside Studios. If you like the show, leave a review and don't forget to tell your friends thanks for listening.