Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get right into it, the very first talk back of the day. In case you don't know, it doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about, as long as it comes in first. We're playing it.
Speaker 3: Good morning, it's there.
Speaker 4: Finally, can you please play hubye?
Speaker 2: I mean, thank you so much, and I have a good day.
Speaker 4: Shut that one down.
Speaker 5: Any one day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, one day.
Speaker 2: Jess, Why did you have us ticket a color quiz this morning?
Speaker 5: Today? We are finding out you guys if you see green.
Speaker 2: For colorblinder now or blue? Not quite?
Speaker 6: But I do think that there's a difference sometimes in the way that we all see colors. We'll look at something and think.
Speaker 4: It's see color. You guys are racing.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's why I'm a bram.
Speaker 6: That's not what I meant, But I meant like, if you if you look at a sweater and it's turquoise and you're like, what.
Speaker 7: Color was thatise?
Speaker 2: Turquoise?
Speaker 4: Did you work on it?
Speaker 5: I mean you can, if it's turquoise, you can.
Speaker 7: You can. Well, that sounds like like like that's a party color. I'm wearing a tooise I am.
Speaker 6: Well, if you look at that, you can either, I guess think of it.
Speaker 5: As more green or more blue.
Speaker 6: So if you took the quiz, it should have given you a result of whether or not your perception of a color like torquoise or torquoise is what your perception is.
Speaker 2: So did you do?
Speaker 5: You guys have results?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jess made us go to is my dot blue? Dots in like like instead of like dot comments is my dot blue? We took this little quiz. I got a one seventy.
Speaker 6: Okay, so that mean that would mean you see more blue?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: It says that I am greener than seven of the population.
Speaker 4: Oh, series you see more.
Speaker 2: Green, but it says for me, tourquoise is blue.
Speaker 4: What did you guys do see? I saw this thing.
Speaker 7: I saw a headline about this thing, and I thought, and it's like people were divided orund the greener and I thought it was going to be one of those is the dress blue?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: All it does is show you a bunch of slides of things that are like the same color all sea foam green. I'm like slightly blue and slightly turquoise. Like I don't know, like half the time, I'm just like I don't get and they just keep showing you. It's like, is this one more blue or this one more green?
Speaker 4: To you? I don't know. They all look the same.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so your results, I got one hundred and seventy four.
Speaker 4: It says I'm a true neutral.
Speaker 7: I'm right at the population media and it says so I'm right down right down the middle. That's probably because they all look the same. And half I clicked blue and half I click green. I don't know blue green, blue green.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow, so you cheated, well, i'd expected more justin che you would you get?
Speaker 6: I got one seventy four the first time I did it. Then I got one seventy three the second time around.
Speaker 7: The exact same one.
Speaker 4: So we're all the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah around there.
Speaker 7: My job.
Speaker 2: If you want to take a little quiz, I guess today is national.
Speaker 7: It's national talk like a pirate day.
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 7: I think we should draw names, and then whoever's name is drawn.
Speaker 4: Has to talk like a pirate through the entire show.
Speaker 7: That although that would be getting cheaty, Jess, could I hear your pirate just so I know?
Speaker 4: If I want to hear you talk like a pirate through the whole show?
Speaker 2: Are may Day. That's all I got. The media was real, breath was good that whatever you did that that's how I don't even want to try. This is so bad.
Speaker 7: There are impressions on the show, and you give us the best impressions every time, not this one.
Speaker 5: I remember last year and it was terrible.
Speaker 2: Our mighty, give you a sentence. You just say, ay, blow the man down, careful, careful. I looked up.
Speaker 7: We're on the radio radio.
Speaker 2: There's a pirate lingo website and that means to get rid of a person, like throw them overboard. So go ahead, got it?
Speaker 4: Oi? I can't just do it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Then you said just do it? Oi, our Jack, I forgot why the thing was blow the man down? The man okay, Oi, blow the man down? Fire from Jamaica. So can you say a hoy do you like me? Booty? On the radio Treasure for Pirate talk ahead?
Speaker 6: Ohy, do you like me booty?
Speaker 7: Careful you guys, you've never seen Pirates of the Caribbean in the movies.
Speaker 5: Watching it is different than Actually.
Speaker 4: That was bad.
Speaker 7: But Celena, if you got one more sentence you can give to them. Oh god, Pirate lingos is an actual website.
Speaker 2: That's not the name of the website.
Speaker 4: Let me see something about shiverary timbers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well I don't have that on here. But you can say a hoy buckos, batten down the hatches.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right, Jess.
Speaker 6: My voice, A hoy bucos, button down the hatchet.
Speaker 4: That's not a pirate, I know? And chet?
Speaker 2: Can I just.
Speaker 7: Batten down the hatches or a hooy bucoss?
Speaker 2: Just forget the right.
Speaker 4: Batten down the hatches, batten.
Speaker 7: Down the hatchets.
Speaker 2: I can't that hatchets.
Speaker 4: You know what batten down the hatches means?
Speaker 2: No, I just can't say it, like what doesn't mean Graham.
Speaker 7: It means like secure all the pirate of the How did you.
Speaker 4: Know that my parents lived on a boat for over and.
Speaker 5: They would actually unit these pirates?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Do they call other ships scuttles too?
Speaker 4: Well? You know what the hatches are on a ship.
Speaker 7: They're all the things that open up like they're whoa he is half pirate?
Speaker 4: I maybe?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Oh good.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, it's time for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 2: Forty five thousand people descended into San Francisco this week for Dream Forest. Last night, they held their benefit concert at Oracle Park, starring Pink and Imagined Dragons. The concert attracted twenty two thousand people and raised seven million dollars. The benefit you CSF Benioff Children's Hospitals.
Speaker 7: Nice Niner fans can breathe a slight sigh of relief after coach Colline Shanahan revealed yesterday that Deebo Samuel's cap injury does not also involve any injury to his achilles like Christian McCaffrey's, so it's not that serious.
Speaker 4: But Deebo is still expected to miss quote a couple weeks sports.
Speaker 6: The weather is starting to slowly increase again. We'll see his in the seventies today, except for the city.
Speaker 5: Keep your sweaters on. Hey, Beastie is so Aquarius.
Speaker 2: Your horoscope says you are the universe favorite today.
Speaker 6: The universe is serving you up a cos cosmic cocktail.
Speaker 7: Yeah, cut you of lu cocktail and encounters hell, good lucky.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my gosh, that was just for the Aquariuses.
Speaker 4: What was it again? They're getting what.
Speaker 2: A big dose of you know, cocktails?
Speaker 7: Cocktails?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you gotta gather yourself. You gotta count.
Speaker 7: She can't even breathe.
Speaker 1: She's crying.
Speaker 2: Color ninety four. You guys, actually we don't. Let's do call her twenty. We're gonna do call her twenty now because we don't have a ton of time. Callar twenty. You got tickets for Dua Lipa at Chase Center eighty eight three three, three and nine four and I.
Speaker 7: Know, good luck, Tail.
Speaker 4: That was good jeez.
Speaker 2: Okay, going back to dream Force, this is like the biggest big you know, dream Force is like a tech conference, but it's like the biggest they're calling it the biggest like AI event in the world. What's going on this week in San Francisco and all like these different slabs are coming out to you know, to talk about whatever advances or businesses they've invested in. Will I am being one of them. He's launched his AI powered radio station.
Speaker 7: What not.
Speaker 2: AI is coming for our jobs now. So he has this thing, I guess he's been working with like open AI for years and he has this thing called radio dot f y I. So, like, as a listener is listening to whatever artists station, they can ask about a song or they can ask about the news or you know whatever. And basically it'll have like an AI clone of whatever artist station they're listening to, so that artists will like respond back to you and like answer your questions. Wow, So it's like they're really like engaging with well that not the actual SLB pretty but an AI version of them engaging and interacting with listeners.
Speaker 7: And as it becomes more and more realistic, it'll it'll feel like you're engaged right with your favorite artist. I mean, we knew this was coming, yeah, I mean we've seen it and it's gonna overtake every part of our lives. It's coming for our jobs and I'm talking about our in this room right now.
Speaker 4: When it's coming for your jobs. You listening, and it's coming.
Speaker 7: AI is gonna have some major ripple effects throughout the world in the economy.
Speaker 4: Uh. For whether or not it's for the best, I would argue it's not.
Speaker 7: It helps big companies make more money they don't have to pay humans to do it.
Speaker 2: I also want to point out when this does become a thing, it's never gonna be wild bepening front night of the JV issue because we're like your local station, Like, how are you gonna ask I don't know Drake about what's happening on the Bay Bridge, Like he don't know guys.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. But he will know because he's gonna be power.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to make it better read the entire internet, Drake, AI Drake will never mystall traffic.
Speaker 6: And you know, but well I know about like squirrels.
Speaker 2: Squirrel Like who's going to push the fart button? Who's gonna talk? You know who's inn I don't.
Speaker 5: Think Drake's gonna want to do that.
Speaker 7: No, AI Drake can do all that. I'll be honest, it's not that hard. There's a part I have a fart button. It's really not that difficult. You're right, I'm talking myself right.
Speaker 4: Out of a job.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we were just talking about AI come in for our jobs, you know, dream Forces happening now in the city, and Will I Am was there talking about this like AI Radio that he wants to launch and it's going to have clones of all these different artists and you're going to be interacting with you and I'm like, great, you know, well there goes there goes a JV show. Hey, good morning, guys.
Speaker 6: One thing that AI probably doesn't have is, you know, cosmic cocktails.
Speaker 5: So that's a plus for you guys.
Speaker 7: That's true if you're just joining us to go back and podcast the show. A cheety delivered today horoscope and she tripped right over a cocktail.
Speaker 4: And made for one. She was very hilarious, so stumble, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The highlight of my entire week right there. All right, I think you guys would be so proud of me to know this. I have cut down on coffee and energy drinks like drastically, and shockingly, I am still thriving.
Speaker 7: When you say drastically, I think you need to establish what your baseline caffeine consumption is for people that don't know, because your Starbucks order is alarming.
Speaker 2: To Okay, well, so, before before making this change, I used to come into work and have my two cups of coffee here, have an energy drink after that, and then on most days go to Starves and get me a five shot you know, goodness, oat milk, brown sugar, shaking his bread.
Speaker 7: So we had a five shot drink, two cups of coffee, so we're at seven cups of coffee.
Speaker 4: Basically, let's just say, and then an energy.
Speaker 7: Drink, which is problem depend happened to three cups of coffee you drink maybe more so you're at t you're over tin, but listen, but sometimes a coffee equivalent at that point if it was too.
Speaker 2: Late in the afternoon. I don't only do like three shots.
Speaker 7: No, that doesn't. I'm just trying to establish a baseline. So you're at over ten cups of coffee equivalent a day caffeine consumption.
Speaker 2: I literally needed it to survive, Like I could not go on without it.
Speaker 7: Your heart, your heart could not go on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could not much.
Speaker 2: Okay, well listen to this. Now, most days I just go with my two cups of coffee here at work and that's it.
Speaker 5: What and nothing.
Speaker 2: Still I'll still do like yeah, but on the weekends I might have like an injury drink or whatever. But because I don't do coffee in the morning.
Speaker 4: So that balances out roughly.
Speaker 2: But during the week, like I just I've i've really like cut back.
Speaker 7: And I'm okay, are you going through shocking yeah, withdrawal symptoms?
Speaker 5: You will?
Speaker 7: I mean kind of half jokingly but half serious. I mean, did you doll headache? No, nausea hard.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Wait, okay, so this is weird.
Speaker 6: Was this a change that you like actively actively were like, okay, I'm gonna cut back or did it just happen.
Speaker 2: A little bit of both. It was me, Uh, we're really just not wanting to spend as much money. Okay, that's kind of that, to be honest. But I also don't want to like die of a heart attack.
Speaker 7: That is also motivating. That's also great motivation. What does out of curiosity? What does your five shot oat milk, shaken, espresso whatever that thing from Starbucks cost?
Speaker 4: I don't know what it costs me.
Speaker 7: You start adding when you get up to quintuple shots, probably close.
Speaker 2: To eight dollars.
Speaker 5: There's no I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just a guess. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Because you get a vent do you not know what it costs?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I just do it on the app.
Speaker 6: Because so the drink that I get is around eight dollars, but I get a grand and it only has I think one shot in there.
Speaker 4: All right, so let's just say the thing costs ten bucks and then you know.
Speaker 7: But I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't doing that every day, Okay, okay, okay, Well, let's just say you did five days a week.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, that's fifty that's fifty bucks a week, and then times fifty two.
Speaker 4: I mean that's twenty six hundred bucks a year. You're gonna you're.
Speaker 7: Gonna say, and that's just a lot of money. Think of all the energy drinks. Yeah, and then the energy drinks on top of that.
Speaker 2: Those are always on sale two for five.
Speaker 4: So that's how you legitimize it.
Speaker 2: Shitty. Oh I just checked the Starbucks app. It's eight dollars and twenty six.
Speaker 7: For five shots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not bad. It's a deal, right. Anyways, I just wanted to share that with everyone because I'm very, very proud of myself. If you list the JAP Show for a long time, I've come a long way for my daily red bulls in the morning during the show.
Speaker 7: How long you guys side let me side note side sidebar here with Jess and Cheaty.
Speaker 4: How long until she backslides? You know what?
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna give her till the end of the year. I think she's got it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like if I start bringing energy drinks, she's gonna start drinking it.
Speaker 4: Forgot.
Speaker 7: Yeahs my car right now.
Speaker 2: Oh guys, we're still going to have energy Fridays on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Do adulge counts in a while. I mean, I'm an addict.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're in recovery the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about my reduction and caffeine in tech.
Speaker 7: Major, which I am very very proud of.
Speaker 2: If if I'm being honest, thank you, Grammy.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show from San Jose. Dang Selena. How's your blood pressure? Girl? You better be careful. There's a lot of caffeine. Your poor little heart might explode. You'all should do a competition see who has the worst blood pressure on the show every day.
Speaker 5: I love y'all.
Speaker 4: Oh give someone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we can get one of those little things and you just pump it up and put it on your arm.
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should do that. I mean I think I have the worst one.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I feel like I might. I don't know, remember the last time went to the doctor.
Speaker 7: Like you're both personal little high and then and that was twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh that was the last time you went to the doctor.
Speaker 4: It may have been longer. Oh it's been a minute.
Speaker 7: This is the year that I was going to go soon as I finish this house, that I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell everyone kick.
Speaker 4: The tires on me?
Speaker 7: And grandma a fool once over?
Speaker 2: Had a doctor talk the other day. Do you want to tell everyone why you're dreading going to the doctor?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, it's a.
Speaker 2: Tough six and a half year olds.
Speaker 7: I have family history, unfortunately, and uh so I have to go ahead of time when the normal recommendation.
Speaker 4: That's where my grandpa died of So I have to go.
Speaker 7: And you know, it's like I have to go, and I've been putting that off because you know, when you get one of those done, odds are that you know someone work in that office listens to the JV show, and when you're put out, there's no telling what happening. Of course, they're going in there like, hey, do you want to see Grahams you know what? And then they go in there and everybody's taking a look and probably taking picture posted to their story stream. Right, they're gonna live stream the whole You.
Speaker 2: Have to go to like Alaska to get it done or something.
Speaker 7: But then and the night before you have to drink all the stuff that you know totally.
Speaker 2: Like, oh that sounds.
Speaker 7: After What do you mean you feel great after you just doctor's office feel you know what? To the world, let's blow.
Speaker 2: Cares about blowing.
Speaker 7: I don't care about that anyway, So I've been dragging my feet on the you gotta get it done.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: And trending is sponsored by mans Needs. Visit Mansine Seaworlds for the luxury resort mattress sale or visit sea world dot com.
Speaker 2: So that justin Timberlake bodycam arrest footage will never see the light of day. Boo. When all this is going on, I guess TMZ had put in a public records request to get the footage to then post, you know, just the footage of his traffic stop, and instead of receiving the footage, they were told that the footage would never be released, so that they couldn't release it to them because both parties, both Justin Like and the DA, agreed to have it sealed and keep it sealed.
Speaker 7: That's what happens when you have when you're a celebrity, when you're a.
Speaker 4: Celebrity and you got a lot of money. Yeah, because for us norms, they'd be like public.
Speaker 7: Record, here you go.
Speaker 2: Why don't others celebt seal it? Then if you have the power to do that just for being a celebrity, because there's some awful things that have come out, pretty embarrassing things too good.
Speaker 7: It probably doesn't work in all cases, but it is interesting, yes, that that thing can get sealed. Yet we get bodycam footage of like fatal incidents involving officers, and they have to release that as part of public record. But we can't see justin Timberlake try to dance down a line.
Speaker 2: I was really waiting for it. The line and he says, Oh, this is gonna ruin the tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna hurt. It's gonna ruin the tour.
Speaker 7: Just fishing for the officers to be like, what tours you're famous? Oh, this is justin Timberlake. I better let him go.
Speaker 2: Is so good? All right? I don't know if you guys saw this story this week, pretty big news Miley Cyrus being sued over her song flowers. She allegedly copied some of Bruno Mar's the song when I Was Your Man. I know, it's two very different sounds where they're saying, like the tempo and some portions in the song and the progression leading up to the chorus. The chords in the song are similar.
Speaker 4: Just because they say flowers.
Speaker 7: Their songs are about two different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sound fairly different.
Speaker 7: And just if he had not said the word flowers there, then no one ever would have brought.
Speaker 4: This up, Like it's stupid. We can't use the same word in a song anymore.
Speaker 2: It's not even that even if the chords are similar, like it goes back. This reminds me of Ed Sheeran. Remember he had to go he was, you know, he had to go to trial over supposedly copying a song because they use the same chords, and he's like, this is basic music, like one on one. Everybody uses these chords, right, So I don't think that's necessarily plagiarism. But I did read that Miley is worried that this could make her that she could end up in court over this because according to fans, and I did not know this, they think that Miley's flowers is a response to Bruno's song because Liam Hemsworth, her ex, once dedicated when I was your man to her, So she was like responding to that, like I could buy my own flowers.
Speaker 4: She allowed to do that, right, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But she's worried that going to court will she'll be forced into talking about her ex, which she does not want to do publicly. That's what she's worried about.
Speaker 7: I'd be worried about going to court and this thing costing you a ton of ton of money, like I mean, I mean, she's rich, but that's the thing that's annoying about this. It's going to go to court, try on. These lawyers are charted, everybody a zillion box at the end.
Speaker 2: Of it' Well, I think she's less worried about that because Bruno isn't really suing her directly. He's so Tempo Music Investments, who owns a copyright share of the song. Yeah, so I think she's Okay, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 7: All right, I'm going all injuries in this trending this morning. First, just to reminder, when you're out hiking in national parks, stay on the designated trails. A sixty year old woman suffered burns all over her legs.
Speaker 6: I would be so upset if I burned my legs.
Speaker 7: It's happened at Yellowstone National Park. She decided to walk her dog off the trail and she broke through what they're calling a thin part of the crust. I mean, I guess that means like the earth, and she fell into a hot springs the thermal mile of water. She suffered second and third degree burns on her lower legs.
Speaker 5: I would be so upset if I burned my legs.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jess, we all would be very painful. All right.
Speaker 7: If you're thinking fall, this is a good time to go out apple picking and go on one of those hay rides, or maybe you know, pumpkin season one of those hay rides. I might want to think again.
Speaker 4: This happened.
Speaker 7: Bad accident happened in Wisconsin. A bunch of people on a ride. It was the students from a class and parent chaperones and teachers. They were on a wagon ride in Wisconsin. Eighteen people had to be hospitalized. When the tractor started going downhill, the driver tried to apply the brakes they either didn't work or whatever, and then the entire wagon everything flipped over, turned sideways and all spilling all the kids.
Speaker 4: All the students and adults everywhere.
Speaker 7: Eighteen people hospitalized, as many as many as twenty five people injured in that.
Speaker 4: So if you are going out for.
Speaker 7: That, hey, you know, that hay wagon ride or whatever at your local pumpkin patch, you might want to just.
Speaker 2: You know, avoid hills.
Speaker 4: Well, think about who's driving that.
Speaker 7: You don't really now, and there's no seatbelts on there, just you know, you be cautious.
Speaker 4: Be aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: The universe is serving you up a co.
Speaker 1: Piece.
Speaker 4: What was that gey?
Speaker 2: Please go back and podcast show this one around six twenty ish. Gety got a little tongue tied and the universe is serving you up a co o.
Speaker 4: What a cosmic cocktails? What she's going to?
Speaker 7: Oh those shoes.
Speaker 2: Trying to read the worst go for today? It was so good? All right, It's about thirty four nine the JV Show. I'm Selena Chess, all right, so don't forget. We do have more do Alepa tickets eight twenty this morning, yep.
Speaker 6: But we also just went live on Instagram with an Instagram contest right there, So JV Morning Show, head on over there, follow us, follow the small little rules that we have on there, and you.
Speaker 2: Could be the next winner of these do alepa tickets nice? So another way to win there on our ig. All right, time for what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug Mud. You want to be the very first person a guest today's bleeped outward as always leave your guesses on the talkback Michael the free iHeartRadio app. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 5: One time I ate some.
Speaker 6: And my face was so sticky after that? Never doing that in public again?
Speaker 2: Whoa in public?
Speaker 7: WHOA hold very?
Speaker 2: I think it's illegal?
Speaker 7: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be? Then whip out your iHeartRadio app if it's not already whipped out.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing with the bleep where you have a chance to win this JV show Chug Mug. You just want to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. In case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 6: One time I ate some and my face was so sticky after that? Never doing that in public again.
Speaker 7: Whoa one time at band camp?
Speaker 4: One time? One time?
Speaker 6: I think as I was laughing right before I started talking.
Speaker 2: All right, so what is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 5: Leave?
Speaker 2: Your guess is on the talkback mic on the free iHeart app. Let's run through some of them now, just to see some.
Speaker 9: Here from Sandi Andro And my guess for the bleep dart word is cotton candy.
Speaker 2: Hotten candy.
Speaker 7: Let me just first off say, holy cotton candy.
Speaker 4: Guesses.
Speaker 7: I think we've already got about sixty cotton candy. Everybody is guessing cotton candy. So unfortunately, if that was you, which is basically all of you right now, you didn't get it.
Speaker 4: Get that second guess in quick Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, JBI showed. This is Laurie and Morgan Hill and my guess is taffy have a great day by haffy.
Speaker 4: Taffy.
Speaker 2: Guys, eat taffy.
Speaker 4: What you don't like taffy?
Speaker 7: Laffy Taffy's Yeah, laffy taffys are great. Yeah, what about saltwater taffy?
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever tried that.
Speaker 7: What are you guys talking about?
Speaker 4: You don't know what saltwater taffy. Is Celia looks so confused.
Speaker 2: I am puzzled.
Speaker 7: Im Bill saltwater haffy, and tell me you've never had them. They come in a million different flavors. You see them at like shops, like at Disneyland or whatever they got.
Speaker 2: They're so good.
Speaker 4: They have like barrels that looks like, yeah, I've had those.
Speaker 2: Those are delicious. They're so have I never had that before?
Speaker 5: You I feel like you have.
Speaker 4: How would you have not have had saltwater?
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like something I would.
Speaker 4: I would get all the different flavors.
Speaker 2: Anyways, good guests, not the right one?
Speaker 4: Have my name, Miss Emilion?
Speaker 5: I did, It's honey.
Speaker 4: How about some.
Speaker 7: Very sticky all right?
Speaker 2: I continue to get some guesses in there and no correct answer.
Speaker 1: Jess yet the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's Thursday.
Speaker 5: Friday.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 4: We're the JV Show.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm Selina, I'm jott Un Genie. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. We're playing what the bleep? Hopefully you win this JV show.
Speaker 7: Chug Mug.
Speaker 2: You just got to be the very first person to guess Today's bleeped out word as always leave your guess is on the talkback mic on the iHeart app. In case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip.
Speaker 5: One time I ate some.
Speaker 6: And my face was so sticky after that. Never doing that in public again. WHOA Yes, no one has to see that.
Speaker 2: You're a sicko. All right, this is a family show, so the word is always something clean. I will say that you guys, your guesses have to be clean. Let's run through some of the guesses.
Speaker 3: Now, Good morning.
Speaker 2: This is Leila from Tracy and my guess is s'mores.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, I love s'mores, so I'll keep eating those.
Speaker 7: Hi JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Christine from Hessun Day.
Speaker 9: I think the bleeped word is waffles.
Speaker 7: Have a great day, Love you bye.
Speaker 2: That's a good game.
Speaker 7: A lot of people guessing waffles, pancakes, and syrup related things this morning. And yes, that syrup smell gets stuck to your face all day long. I don't care how clean of an eater you are.
Speaker 4: Good morning, team. This is Terry and Kayla from Redwood City. My guess is a candy apple. Candy apple, have a great day.
Speaker 2: These are all such good death.
Speaker 7: A lot of people are going to be disappointed to hear that one buzzed because candy apple. Once we got past hot and candy and learned that wasn't the answer, then everybody.
Speaker 4: Went candy apple.
Speaker 7: Wow, everybody, when's the last time you eat a candy apple?
Speaker 2: It's been a long time. Yeah, probably high school.
Speaker 4: I can't even tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't even Good Morning TV show. This is Lisa for Richmond, and my guess is a watermelon?
Speaker 7: Have a good watermelon?
Speaker 2: Es today's clip.
Speaker 6: Unly one time I ate some watermelon and my face was so sticky after that.
Speaker 5: Never doing that in public again. It's just so hard though on a summer.
Speaker 6: Day, like, oh, if it's just cold watermelon, it just sounds delicious.
Speaker 4: I been a big watermelon.
Speaker 7: What there's so much bad watermelon out there, let's put it that way. But when it gets a good one, you're like, oh, yeah, that's supposed to taste like the rest is just like kind of mealy mush.
Speaker 4: You're like, I don't know what to do with this. It's not great.
Speaker 7: One time, let's.
Speaker 4: Get some shout outs, give some shout outs.
Speaker 7: Foremost, one time I'd like to shout out Lisa and Richmond.
Speaker 4: She had the one time first drug dancer this morning.
Speaker 7: So she's me sipping hot coffee, chucking hot coffee next to us with a brand new JV show, Chuckmunk. A lot of people came with the correct dancer, not as many as I thought, but everybody again was on cotton candy or Carmel Apple this morning.
Speaker 4: Diana and Fort Bragg had it.
Speaker 7: What's up? Diana was so much for listening to our show on Fort Bragg again. JB showed number one and Fort Pressure, Brian Dominic and Nico and Conquered had it correct, as did Roxy in Newark.
Speaker 4: Jamie and San Jose had it.
Speaker 7: So did Jackie in Heyward, Jay in Valleo I think he said, and Rolando also in.
Speaker 4: Valleo had it. Craigt what's up?
Speaker 7: Valayo was up?
Speaker 4: So it's up to the magazine street exit for.
Speaker 2: Me as well.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, and our buddy Julio and Panol came with the correct dancer, but like he was way late, Like Julio, are you even trying?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, Julio seven five. That's when the game started.
Speaker 7: I ed it up, guy, Come on, all right?
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations to Lisa. Thank you for playing. Make sure you take your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this chug mug. Everyone else, no worries. We'll do it again tomorrow, seven oh five.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone, tweldty four nine.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 7: Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 7: This is Joey.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joey. How's it going this morning?
Speaker 4: It's going well?
Speaker 6: I got my daughters and my go to retriever in the car.
Speaker 9: You've got Emma, Haley and Lola.
Speaker 2: And which one's the talk?
Speaker 4: Emma Lola?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, sorry em all right, Lola will be allowed to play along this morning, as is everyone else in the car. All right, let's get two of this the JV Show. You have no game. We're gonna ask you Joey four trivia questions. If you get three correct, you win three.
Speaker 6: Day tickets for grid Life at Laguneseca Raceway.
Speaker 2: All right, do you think you can do it? I think you can.
Speaker 4: Let's go, we can do it.
Speaker 2: All right, here's question number one. A kuba leebra is a cocktail that consists of rum mixed with what kind of soda.
Speaker 7: I don't know what kind of soda. Girls, Let's just say coca cola. No, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: That's right, Coopa libre. He just says rum and cocaine. You put a lime on it. That's all it is if you want to, you know, But otherwise it's just a Roman.
Speaker 2: I will order that the next time I go to Applebee's.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you'll sound fancy, all right. Question number two. The Sundance Film Festival is held every year in what state that appin?
Speaker 3: Or is that Utah?
Speaker 4: Park City, Park City, Utah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're doing great. Right, here's question number three. In medieval times, alchemy was the science of essentially trying to transform different substances into what alchemy medicine.
Speaker 7: I mean it kind of kind of the majority of their goal was turning everything into gold, turn stuff into gold, but there also was some alchemy where they're trying to make little elixirs and stuff.
Speaker 5: So so technically he got it right, right, and.
Speaker 2: So we should give that to him.
Speaker 7: Come on, but the goal of that different.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get this frea well, let's see about that.
Speaker 7: He's going to get this fourth he's going to get the fourth one. It's not very hard, all right. Question number four, What United States Coast is home to the most redwood trees.
Speaker 6: That cotow love the confidence and you just won three day tickets to it a life that weather Tech Racer. You're going to say, so this is a full weekend go down or is that Emma or Haley?
Speaker 4: It sounded like Haley.
Speaker 2: I like the excitement.
Speaker 5: You guys are gonna have a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you guys have a great rest of your day. You're very welcome. I'm gonna put you on hold. Cheety is gonna pick up in the next room, Yes, Jess.
Speaker 6: For anybody else that wants to get tickets for grid Life at weather Tech Raceway, Laguna Seca, you can go to grid Life Laguna dot com.
Speaker 7: Nice. My cousins have a golden Retriever named Emma. That's why I thought, really retriever there was also named Emma, but sorry, sorry daughter Emma. Shout out to Lola tribute.
Speaker 2: Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 4: We've got a.
Speaker 7: Lot, so buckle up, you guys, Buckle up a whole bunch of them, all right. Happy eleventh birthday to Miles. That is from mom Amy. Happy twelfth Birthday to Alexander Michael Bayar.
Speaker 4: That is from mom LB. I don't know, I think that's her name.
Speaker 7: That's her Instagram use the far Just a general shout out to Valentina from San Lorenzo. Mom says she loves the show and go Shamra Mom Nasalie in my DM.
Speaker 4: She wanted to.
Speaker 7: Give us, have us give her son a shout out. His name is Johnny. He loves the show as well.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Janni.
Speaker 4: A happy birthday shout out to Damien.
Speaker 7: He's turning twelve today from his mom and sisters.
Speaker 4: Sisters in my DM sisters and my dms.
Speaker 7: I got one says Happy birthday to Natalie aka Peach aka aka bad Beash. That's from Amri Amory Imri so Happy birthday, Peach. Happy birthday to Yanni and Sahil. Yanni turning ten, so he'll turning thirteen. That's from cal and Megan who and one more Happy birthday mal Ron. He is turning ten today. That is from his brother Malcolm.
Speaker 2: Mom gives a happy birthday.
Speaker 7: Honest.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So the downfall Ditty just keeps on fallen, just keeps on getting lower and lower. Remember the day after he got locked up, he came up with this fifty million dollar bail package and the judge was like, Nope, no bail. You're sitting in here until your trial. Well, Diddy is so desperate to get out on bail that he tried to appeal that judge's decision. Here's what he offered them. His legal team said that if Diddy was released on bail, he'll stay at his house in Miami. Obviously, he'll limit all visitors to just family, property caretakers and friends who are not co conspirators in the indictment. He says he'll have zero female visitors unless they're family members or like one of his baby mamas or something like that, and the security company that keeps a log of all visitors will hand that over every single night. And then yesterday at the appeal hearing, the judge was like, nope, sit your butt back in jail and you're gonna stay there. They sent him back to the detention center. So that's where he's at. And I'm sure you can guess why they made that decision. Prosecutors said that Diddy is just too dangerous to be let out no matter what his life, lawyer Sayer do. He repeatedly obstructed justice during the investigation, and he is more than capable of contacting and intimidating witnesses. Plus he's a flight risk. How do we know he's actually going to stay there? Yep? Yes, I love the matter. What does You're in jail?
Speaker 7: Where you belong?
Speaker 4: Life in prison? Hopefully headed his way.
Speaker 2: A couple more did he related things. Kesha has officially changed that P. Diddy lyric in her song TikTok. Remember the line that goes, wake up pla Maria like anyways, here's the lyric, change wake up in.
Speaker 4: The morning like peen Dinny, And that is how.
Speaker 2: It's officially going to be from here on out. She unveiled that yesterday I'm here for I love that. One more thing having to do with P. P. Diddy, Diddy whatever you want to call him. Investigation Discovery. They're the true crime network that put on quite on set. Remember the doctor series about you know, Nickelodeon and what happened there? They announced they are in production to do a docuseries exploring everything Diddy and so that's gonna be out next year.
Speaker 5: They're gonna have a lot to go.
Speaker 4: I know, a lot of material there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait for that. All right, Graham, what do you have inside trending?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 7: Crazy story alert, Crazy story Alert.
Speaker 4: Listen to this.
Speaker 7: Bay Area woman named Kylie Robinson says that on May ninth of twenty twenty one, she got a call from the San Francisco Medical Examiner's office letting her know that unfortunately her father.
Speaker 4: Had passed away.
Speaker 7: It sounds like he'd been battling addiction, possibly living on the streets here. They said they had found his body in a hotel room alone. She was heartbroken, obviously, and through all the griefs, and she kind of hastily had to set up a gofundmeed to help pay for these unexpected funeral expenses, including money he should to come up with the money to have him cremated.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 7: She kept his ashes close to her for the past three years. Except this is not the end of the story, because two months ago, she says, a close friend to hers, ran into her dad here. He's alive and he was living on the streets although his condition had deteriorated quite like it had gotten a lot worse because he's been denied benefits because when he was trying to get you know, either his disability or whatever, he was being denied those because he was dead. Legally, he had been declared dead, although he was not.
Speaker 4: He was alive.
Speaker 2: Oh God.
Speaker 7: So she ran out and began scouring the streets, and it didn't take long for her to find him. He was, in fact alive on the streets of the Tenderloine. She said again. His health had severely declined, again a lot due to addiction, but also because he wasn't being provided the services that he was needed because he was legally dead. They said, it happened, he said. They had never fingerprinted the body. Now they're working with the Medical Examiner's office to figure out, well, whose ashes she's been carrying around for these poss There's a lot of things that need to be sort of figured out and rectified.
Speaker 4: In this case.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine for three years thinking that one of your parents had passed away, only to find only down someone you know, bump into them alive.
Speaker 4: Here in San Francisco?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Absolutely crazy? What would you do?
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd believe it. I'd be like, Bro, you're seeing ghosts crazy?
Speaker 5: And then what if you go see for yourself and you do find them there?
Speaker 2: Then I'm going crazy? Is now I'm seeing That's what I would think.
Speaker 7: They say there were multiple instances where the city of San Francisco could have realized that they had made a mistake, one of those being when he was arrested in November of twenty twenty two, but then he was released when records quote indicated that he was dead.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're trying to get out.
Speaker 5: Of a crime.
Speaker 7: If you're dead, it doesn't you can't have done lives except he's.
Speaker 4: Alive right there in front of you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, then there's that.
Speaker 7: So that should have been afforded back and she could have been notified much earlier. But here we are three years later and she just finds out her death wrong.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Really quick before we get to George Kittle, just like roasting everybody's shoes. I saw beetle juice yesterday. Ooh, me and my mans went to go watch it. You know, we've heard from several people. Well, I was really worried about whether or not I was going to like it, because we've heard from people who absolutely hated it, and then we've heard from some people who loved everything about it. I think I'm somewhere in between. I think the movie started really really slow, and then I feel like the ending was a little rushed. They did do a good job of giving enough context to where if you didn't watch the first one, like you can kind of get what happened. Okay, but I think that's what made the movie move along so slow, you know. But I thought it was cute. Maybe that's that's a good word. It was cute. So six out of.
Speaker 4: Ten family friendly? Because somebody left to talk about saying, yeah, bring the kids to it.
Speaker 2: What do you think family friendly? There's there's one love scene, but not but it's like made to be funny, like it's not raunchy, it's not vulgar, like I think the kids would like it. Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 6: You would say it didn't meet your expectations, not really, not really.
Speaker 4: What was your grade out of ten?
Speaker 7: Six out of ten, six out of ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll pass.
Speaker 2: All right. So George Kittle hates everyone's shoes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, forty nine Ers tight end unleashing on all the forty nine ers Beat reporters' shoes. He's called them atrocious. He said their sneaker game is no good. He said, you guys really need to step up your sneaker game. It's absolutely atrocious. He says Grant. He called out Grant Cone. It's one of the fort nine ers reporters. I follow him, see a lot of his stuff. But he says, Grant wears Vans every single day. It's okay, but you wear those every day, so I need you to switch those up. He said, quote, I observe all your guys' shoes, and I'm disappointing you guys as a community. So if we can up those please. It's year eight, guys. Let's figure this out together now. George called everybody out. He did, do you know, kind of a solid for at least one of the Beat reporters. He sent them a pair of new Nike Air Force ones, like here you go, let me help you out, because I guess maybe that guy was so far gone. One other night, Niners reporters for CBS Sports, Matt Lively. He posted on Twitter after this press conference he was out sneaker shopping, so he was trying.
Speaker 4: He actually took to heart what George.
Speaker 7: Kittle said and went out and tried to get some I don't know if George Kittle ended up buying anybody else some shoes, but at least one reporter did they say crown fors Aaron Wilson. She was the only one that George Kittle has ever complimented on her shoes, and he called them fire before at a pass conference, so she was exempt from this. But the rest of you guys step your sneaker game up now. This got me to thinking, George Kittle walks in the room right.
Speaker 4: Now and looks at all of our shoes.
Speaker 7: What do you think he's saying about the JV shows sneaker game?
Speaker 2: My god, he who's laughing?
Speaker 7: I think he quits the Niners, like I think he quits the team, like he can't even.
Speaker 2: Hand I don't think I would even wear shoes around him. We're just I'm just going socks.
Speaker 7: You can't roast my shoes on your DJIL day.
Speaker 4: You don't date your day to day shoes.
Speaker 7: Let's describe what you wear generally on a day to day at work, which is a place of work and an office to office place shared by other many other coworkers, Selena, what do you wear on your feet day to day?
Speaker 2: Day to day? I have the world's oldest pair of Adida slides. That's what I got on.
Speaker 4: George Kittle hates them. He just texted me he hates them. Just what do you wear for footwear on your average day here at work?
Speaker 5: Day to day?
Speaker 6: I like to switch it up, but I think the ones I wear the most are high top white combers.
Speaker 7: George a little platform.
Speaker 2: He hates them very dirty.
Speaker 4: Right now, yes, get a new pair, he says, chet.
Speaker 7: What is your average day to day footwear here at the JV Show?
Speaker 2: It is some very dirty white crocs.
Speaker 7: George Kittle texted me. He's throwing up in his mouth and he is threatening to quit the team. He hates something. Now, my shoes. I wear the same shoes every single day. Their boots, actually, because I go to the construction site right after this, so I go straight from.
Speaker 4: Here to work. Their sorel is the brand Kate Gun for me.
Speaker 7: They used to be nice boots, but man, they are dusty and beatings.
Speaker 5: I wear more or.
Speaker 4: Less construction booths every single day. They're very comfortable.
Speaker 7: But I'll tell you this, George Kittle hates them.
Speaker 4: He might hate my shoes more than he hates.
Speaker 7: All of them.
Speaker 5: I think so. And he's saying, get new shoelaces.
Speaker 6: I did I know they were falling apart.
Speaker 2: The last time.
Speaker 4: I had to order some new ones for the rest of them. Are you're telling me? Get you?
Speaker 7: No one has a leg to stand on a foot, I should say a foot to stand on.
Speaker 2: This entire show is George Kittle like a sneaker He's.
Speaker 4: A big sneaker head. Yeah, he's got a lot of different pairs.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you're not wearing sneakerheads, they think they're better than everybody.
Speaker 7: Really, air Force one customize rare ddition things. I'm sure George Kittle hates them. He he hates our shoes. Just trying to defend her shoes you.
Speaker 5: Have Sometimes I wear I switch it up.
Speaker 6: I like to wear boots, booties sometimes some cute little sandals.
Speaker 2: Not doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah you George the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, where's my jewelry?
Speaker 7: Can we do? So?
Speaker 6: I want to know if you guys would be okay with your partner having friends who are known to cheat.
Speaker 2: No, right, I'm back.
Speaker 7: It wouldn't be my favorite thing if Kate was going on a girl's weekend with a bunch of ladies that all.
Speaker 4: Cheat on their man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So there's this influencer right who recently got exposed for cheating, and I thought it was really interesting that in the comments of all the drama videos that came out, people were tagging the girlfriends of the cheater's friends, telling them they also need to go through their men's phones because since they're friends with the cheater, they must also be cheating. What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I don't think that necessarily means that someone is cheating just because their friends cheat. But if I'm that person's significant other, I would just expect you and hope that you would want to keep better company, do you know what I mean? Like, Yeah, I just I don't I don't like that. I don't want to surround myself with people who are lying and dishonest, and I wouldn't want my man to do the same thing if I.
Speaker 7: Just gotta think about it though, because like if one of my best friends I cheated on his on his wife or something, I'm not gonna not still be best friends with them that didn't he didn't cheat on me, Like, and we've been best friends for our entire life.
Speaker 2: Could you see your wife being like, oh, you're going out with him again? Like h of course that the time he cheated on his wife.
Speaker 4: Of course. I mean I get that. Like it's particular.
Speaker 7: If you had a group of friends and all of them were cheating, then you're you know, my wife would be like, what are you doing hanging out with them? I don't want you going out on a boys night with them. We know what they do. But if one of if it's one of your really really close personal friends, Selena, like one of your best friends, they cheat on the man, You're gonna suddenly be like, Eh, this friendship's really not for me.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would end the friendship. I I honestly, I think I would look at them differently. I just feel like we're too I don't know.
Speaker 4: Would it end a friendship.
Speaker 2: I don't know it might.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I'm on a chance.
Speaker 2: I don't think I am. I'm just too Look I'm only twenty six and a half, but I feel like I'm just too old to be like doing that at this station morning it's.
Speaker 4: Not you that's doing them.
Speaker 7: They made a mistake, they've you know, like do they have to come crawling to all their friends and ask for forgiveness.
Speaker 4: They didn't cheat on you.
Speaker 2: We're talking about one time accident, not like serial cheater could be either.
Speaker 4: It's still not.
Speaker 2: I'm still looking at you different.
Speaker 7: I'll look at you different, but I'm still not gonna. I'm not gonna not be your friend. I don't want to sound like I'm like supporting cheaters or something. I'm just looking at like thinking putting myself in shoes of this happening and my close group of friends. Yeah, you're still going to be in my chest?
Speaker 2: How do you feel?
Speaker 5: I think I do agree with Graham.
Speaker 6: I would obviously explain to them that I don't support and that I'm I don't stand by their decision to cheat.
Speaker 5: I'm very against that.
Speaker 6: I just don't know that I could cut out a friend because of their decision to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I would advise them.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's easier when you don't have friends like me.
Speaker 7: So yeah, is not imaginary friends left and right, And we're not gonna be able to speak anymore.
Speaker 2: One more thing, Graham, we got to talk back. Does this need any like contexts to it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe a little.
Speaker 7: I mean she sets it up a little bit in this talk about but I do want to play it. H One of our listeners she loved to talk back a little while back, saying she had broken up with her toxic boyfriend and then ended up having a even call the cops on him as he tried to like break back into their house or something to get his phone that he'd left when they stormed out and when he stormed out, and so it was a very sort of tumultuous breakup.
Speaker 4: Let's put it that way.
Speaker 8: Good morning, JV show. That's Natalie's Sacramento. I was wondering this morning, is there's something you guys can help me with?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: So, I am the one who had the tay black seat, had the toxic eggs, really trying to get over it, but I still have the dogs together, and I just I just can't keep her. Anyone wanted to cute savvy Terrius she fell love male and.
Speaker 7: Oh Mike, Okay, So if you couldn't hear all that she said she broke up with the toxic egg She even had a first date with somebody else, but she has the puppy eleven month old I think she said eleven month old some kind of terrier or something puppy that the X gave her, and she says, I just can't keep it. Does anybody want this dog? I did want to. I wanted to play her talkback because that got me to thinking, particular with pets and a breakup, who who gets what?
Speaker 1: Or do you?
Speaker 2: That makes me really that makes pet? That makes me really sad for the dog because normally it's when a couple breaks up and they have like pets that they share. Normally they're like fighting over who gets the pet? Now you don't even want the dog? Did you even like the dog?
Speaker 5: Did you have a bond at the dog?
Speaker 7: I could never give a puppy to live with me for even more than five minutes.
Speaker 2: So most people were like that, Yeah.
Speaker 6: My boyfriend and I have like brought up the question about that before because he gave me the cat that I have right now, and I'm like, there is no way I would give you the cat if we ever broke up, like that is my child at this point, like I'm keeping it, and although it would remind me of him.
Speaker 5: I just there's no way I could get rid of it.
Speaker 4: He's like, oh thank god, I don't want that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, take break.
Speaker 2: Just no one wants that cat.
Speaker 7: I do not want that back.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 7: Close friend that just went through the situation, broke up with somebody had been with a very very long time. They had two dogs together, and he's like, I just can't like do this shared visitation thing. And he relinquished all rights to the dogs. She has them and he doesn't see them at all anymore, and he was like really heartbroken about it. But I kinda I don't know what you do. Do you want to like have to see that person, like.
Speaker 4: No, can I walk the dog today? Can I see him?
Speaker 7: And like almost like it's a kid, but they are like your kids. So how do you I think one it's the proper etiquette.
Speaker 2: I think the I think one person keeps it. That's just the hardest decision, just as deciding who does That's what I'm saying. Normally there's a fight over who gets to keep that pet button.
Speaker 7: I think you have to cut that cat in half each half. That's the only fair way.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Before we go back to our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 6: Have you guys seen people post about the Baby of the Year contest?
Speaker 5: My god, like everyone you haven't seen the post.
Speaker 4: Everyone, I very different content than you, ladies.
Speaker 2: No, I mean always people that I follow. Everyone who I follow that has a baby, has their baby entered in this stupid contest.
Speaker 7: My cousin even know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my cousin sent me a link so that I could vote for her baby. But I saw a bunch of parents posting about it. Looked a little bit more into it. The prize for the winning baby, which is Baby of the Year, apparently the cutest baby, is twenty five thousand dollars. Now, some people have expressed their concerns about it.
Speaker 2: None of the babies ain't that cute?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, that's everyone thinks their baby's the cut spoiler alert wodge true.
Speaker 6: But people are thinking this might be a scam because when you go to vote, one vote is free, but you can pay for the rest of the votes, So you can pay if you want ten votes, twenty votes and more, and you know, so so on. So if somebody has a lot of money, they can easily just buy the votes, so it's not really a fair competition.
Speaker 5: It's not really about the cutest baby.
Speaker 7: It's just And meanwhile, they're only giving away twenty five thousand dollars and people are buying up. They're going to make money on this thing by all the people buying up votes.
Speaker 4: Major scambler.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: Now, the interesting thing about this is Jessica Alba has her name all over it.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure she's the one that like put this together.
Speaker 6: So when you think of a celebrity, you think, well, maybe it's not a scam.
Speaker 4: But she's only offering up twenty five gram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 6: And then also influencers are submitting their babies. Now, if an influencer has two point something million.
Speaker 5: Followers, everybody go vote for my baby.
Speaker 6: So I still actually no, I didn't go vote for my cousin's baby.
Speaker 7: Just yes, it's not cute, say.
Speaker 4: If you're listening, Yeah, she said, sorry, your baby ugly.
Speaker 5: All right, back to our.
Speaker 2: Meeting in the ladies room, Graham, we will allow you to throw something in it.
Speaker 4: All right. Finally, I want to talk about fantasy. Oh god, are you go? Let me get the fantasy of music?
Speaker 7: Yeah. I saw this doctor talking about and they say they've studied fantasies for over a decade and they revealed which are the most common fantasies that people have. And this was kind of an interesting cause although a lot of them on this list, you know, we've all heard of these things. In the very first one, I think we should just go through this list, but you know, obviously keep in mind that you know, hey and you ladies can weigh in and tell me if you've ever had, Okay said fantasy the first one on the list group, you know, some group action.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 7: This survey says that not maybe not that, maybe not entire dome of people, but you know, one or two. This says ninety five percent of men have fantasized about this and in addition to eighty seven percent of women. They say that guys think about this way more often, but over their lifetime, eighty seven percent of women have fantasized theout it at one time. I wouldn't say, Selena, you have the floor.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say I fantasized about it.
Speaker 7: Daydreamed, drooled, Yeah, maybe maybe like a day dream.
Speaker 2: Like what if we did add another person?
Speaker 7: Was it a guy?
Speaker 4: Was it a guy or a girl?
Speaker 2: Not a guy.
Speaker 6: Okay, interesting, Let's get Selena's husband on the phone right now.
Speaker 4: He's the phone.
Speaker 7: He's too busy, he's celebrating and high fiving himself.
Speaker 2: And uh no, I've had this conversation with him, but I don't think I could ever actually go through with it because I would just turn into a jealous monster. I know me not. Yeah, it's not a good idea.
Speaker 7: Jess.
Speaker 4: Is this something?
Speaker 7: Are you in the eighty seven percent of women that I've at one time fantasized about that.
Speaker 5: I have not yet.
Speaker 6: Maybe it'll happen in the future, but I have not. And again, like Selena, I just could not go through with that. So even just thinking about it makes me feel uncomfortable because I would be so jealous.
Speaker 7: All right, you're in the thirteen percent of ladies that lied in the servant. That's fine, all right.
Speaker 4: The next one is.
Speaker 7: Kind of a couple categories like some kink and BDSM, some stuff, some dominatrix, some fifty shades of gray type stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want that, like whips and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yep, percent of women have had That's basically everybody has had this sort of fantasy at one time.
Speaker 4: Ninety three percent of men.
Speaker 2: That's a lot higher than I expected.
Speaker 4: That's basically everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about you, Graham or not happy?
Speaker 4: I have not that's not for me.
Speaker 7: I don't need I don't know, I don't need Kate putting on some heels and mashing my You know that that has no appeal. I'm looking for an opposite of painful experience. Okay, so this that one's not for me, Selena anything whips, chains, don't know, just whips, Nope, chains being tied up, nothing, No, I think you guys are going, Okay, what about this next one? These are, again, according to some research, the most common fantasies amongst adults, adventurous things like like in the woods, yeah, or in exciting places the beach or some other exotic location or something. Okay, yeah, ninety seven percent of people have this one.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's something you have to do at least once.
Speaker 7: Okay, thought about it.
Speaker 6: Definitely, would I actually go through with it? That's where I don't know. I would have been get away with it.
Speaker 7: I see, I can't quite tell the difference between because the next one is in public, and so I kind of feel like these last two there are pretty similar. It says eighty one percent of men have thought about it in eighty four percent of women have fantasized about something happening in public.
Speaker 6: Because if it's an adventurous but I know that there's no way anybody's gonna, you know, walk in and see or walk out and see wherever it is, I'm down for it.
Speaker 2: But in public, no, what do you think in public means like movie theater, like dressing room, store, bathroom, others, and view of others.
Speaker 7: People I don't want to go to jail could realize what's going on. Maybe they don't realize what's happening that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want that. That's Selena from the JV show.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's doing.
Speaker 4: She's not watching the concert at all. In fact, she's, oh, yeah, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: These are a very high percentage of people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I was also surprised, like you, Selena, to see that basically all these were a very very high high percentage. But apparently we're all sick because everybody thought of.
Speaker 2: This, would you do, like, would you do any of these things?
Speaker 7: Those last two Yeah, I'm not that not that mad at those the only one public one. No, not if there's any chance that people I'm like you said you.
Speaker 2: Do about the elementary school. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Not within one hundred yards. That's a lot. I can't talk about that.
Speaker 1: Hottest things.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 7: What's hot in.
Speaker 9: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: And trending is sponsored by the Museum of Crafton does Design Celebrate with the Museum of Craft and Design at their summer party Friday, September twentieth Info SFMCD dot org slash months.
Speaker 2: All right, so Travis Kelce is dropping proposal hns. Okay, Jess, I'm gonna need you to whip out our prediction journal. So, according to reports, Travis Kelce has been dropping hints to people close to him, you know, friends, family members and whatnot that he is ready to kick things up, not to a Taylor Swift. You know, her tour is getting ready to end in December, and she's been very open about wanting to settle down, wanting to you know, have a family someday. And so all these sources are saying that twenty twenty five that is going to be their year because after the tour, Taylor's taken a break. She's exhausted from touring for ever basically, and they want to prioritize their relationship.
Speaker 7: So, dude, cocoa props yep.
Speaker 6: Because the last time we talked about this, Selena, you said they would be engaged next year and even pregnant next year. Graham, you said engagement before twenty twenty five, then pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they get engaged this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you gotta stick to that. It's in the journal.
Speaker 6: I say next year, and then I said engaged early twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: That or if.
Speaker 7: My prediction might alter slightly because I think the engagement could happen right at the end of the NFL season, which is, you know, could be in January depending.
Speaker 2: You know, you said before twenty twenty five. You gotta stick to it.
Speaker 7: I know, but I'm just saying I could see I could see that happening.
Speaker 2: Let's not going back seats.
Speaker 7: Okay, Sorry, Wow, I didn't know how official this was. It's a oh okay, sorry, let's take back that take all.
Speaker 2: Right. Have you guys been following this, Shaquille O'Neill mystery Man saga. A woman named Maria Osuna Tichi posted a mirror picture looks like in a hotel room something like that. You haven't seen a photo, go to JB Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. It's hard to tell where this photo was taken, but you look at this picture. She's a really petite woman and standing behind her is this monster of a man. You can't see his head, it's cut off. The guy is huge, and everyone was like, oh my god, is that shack? Like, are you in a hotel room with shack right now?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Shaq is very very private when it comes to his dating life and like romance and all that. So he has been denying left and right that this is him. He's been making a joke of it, taking like pictures with all these women that he runs into like, oh so is this me? Is this me? You guys? It's him? Because then she comes back with, yeah, it is you. Look, I was in your hotel room. Here's a name card that says Shaquille O'Neal. Here's me backstage.
Speaker 7: While you're DJing.
Speaker 2: She brought all the receipts. I don't know why he is lying about this being him in the picture.
Speaker 7: Look, look at the picture.
Speaker 2: It's him.
Speaker 7: He's a very small percentage of the population that it could be. Yes, yes, that's large.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming he just maybe didn't think that she recorded anything, or the name card, or had any sort of evidences, like.
Speaker 7: Come on, somebody zoom in on the tattoos or something. Shack's got some tats on his arms. There, can't we see and match those up? I mean, haven't the internet sluiced this by now?
Speaker 2: I don't even think they need It's not necessary. I don't even think they needed to. Like, it's him, Graham, what do you have in trendy?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 7: Hundreds of people were sickened at the Tough Mutter Race and the Sonoma Raceway last year.
Speaker 4: You guys remember this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was an event where everybody came home. You're crawling through the mud and doing all those obstacles, and everybody came home with like rashes all over themselves, super sick.
Speaker 4: They say.
Speaker 7: The rashes were all filled with bus filled rashes. People were super super sick and like so they could barely get out of bed the next day. Fevers, all sorts of people, hundreds of people sick and maybe more well, now the lawsuits are filing, are all being filed. At least one attorney is represent it sounds like one hundred and fifty of these people that got sick at this race. They say the tough mutter, the people that put on the event, knew that they were pumping in untreated water into all these obstacles and the disease. And that says, this bacteria that was found in this water that caused everyone to be sick is found in untreated water. They also use this water to for participants to rinse off after the race and race and like temporary showers and stuff. So not only were people crawling around this untreated water had bacteria, then they were showering off after And that's so they say thousands of people could have gotten sick. But at least about one hundred and fifty plaintiffs are all alleging that this caused them to get sick and then and the company knew about it.
Speaker 4: And now they're all sewing all right, they got a pretty strong case.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do, all right, thank you gram The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Three quick headlines before I ask a very important question. I'll go first The Golden Bachelorette premiered last night, starring sixty one year old Joan Vassa.
Speaker 7: Did you watch?
Speaker 4: Just kidding?
Speaker 7: I did not watch, but I am curious to watch the season because I watched some of The Gordon Bachelor before. Go back and stream that if you missed it, I will.
Speaker 4: All right, what do you guys think about this?
Speaker 7: The San Diego Zoo performed the first ever porcupine c section. What mom and little baby boy porcupine are doing justifying you guys?
Speaker 4: Congrats to that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 5: Okay, what about this Concord? I don't know why I want to say.
Speaker 7: You're not.
Speaker 5: Like that conquered con.
Speaker 4: Tell us from You're not from the bay without telling us.
Speaker 5: I've said it before so many times. I don't know why it was coming out like that.
Speaker 2: Forgive me? Is just saying Concord? Or one time I heard somebody say Campbell Campbell.
Speaker 4: Ye that.
Speaker 5: I know how to say conquered.
Speaker 6: Conquord's newest Chick fil A has officially opened today.
Speaker 5: Yes, me, zero first accordions are, however.
Speaker 2: Concord moving up?
Speaker 4: Concord?
Speaker 2: Okay, there, all right, here's my really important question. Is having a hot parent really that bad? Yes, you know, I've been banned from talking about my daughter on the air because she is just she dies from embarrassment every single time. I don't understand why, but she's at that age. She's in middle school. So I'm like, fine, won't talk about you. But she's in school now and so she won't know.
Speaker 4: Oh, perfect, yeah, stop snitching people. Come on.
Speaker 2: So I pick he up from school yesterday. She gets in the car and she's like, news is spreading. It's spreading fast, and like, what are you talking about. She's like, everybody's finding out that you're my mom. She's like people are coming up to me and they're asking me, and it's to the point where I'm like saying no, like I'm lying, but they already know the truth.
Speaker 4: Wow, she doesn't want to be associated with you. I fully get it. I remember middle school. I fully get it.
Speaker 2: And then she said that one kid told her that I'm fine. She was like no, And I think maybe that's what caused her to start like lying, like she does not want to be associated with me.
Speaker 7: Hot mom alert, but yes, having a hot parent really that bad? Yes, wouldn't she be like, yeah, my.
Speaker 2: Parents are good looking.
Speaker 7: No, because you don't think your parents are hot. I don't care if they are. You at that age in middle school, you definitely don't think your own parents are hot, and you definitely don't want your friends talking about hooking up with them.
Speaker 6: And then everybody makes From a perspective, I think.
Speaker 7: It's I think it's tougher to like if a mother daughter relationship is different than if you a guy have a hot mom and your buddies are making all the jokes that one.
Speaker 4: That scenario is worse, I think right.
Speaker 2: I would think a mom daughter relationship isn't that bad. Like you, you want people to like compliment, Oh, your mom's really pretty, or you're like your hay, your dad's a track, your dad's handsome, like you want good looking parents.
Speaker 7: When you're in middle school, would you want your friends being like, oh, like guys can up to you the school like your mom.
Speaker 5: No, that's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah I wouldn't want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it wouldn't either. But being the hot parent, you know, switch it. I mean, it's a blessing. I couldn't call it.
Speaker 5: Okay, But how do you feel about her denying the fact that you're her mom?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she wants nothing to do with you.
Speaker 2: I think for her, it's more she doesn't like the attention that comes with it, because not like her teachers are like knowing, you know what I mean, And she just doesn't like that kind of attention and the random people coming up to her.
Speaker 7: And I feel like it just like she's just going to show like middle school, it doesn't matter what your parents do, how cool the rest of the world perceives them to be.
Speaker 4: You're embarrassed of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you even you even hear that with celebrity kids. I saw something this morning. You know, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendez they have kids together, and there's a they said in an interview that they are not impressed by their movies at all. And I'm like, what, like not even Barbie, like they don't care at all.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I never saw Barbie put that on your list of things to watch? Well, yeah, forgot I gotta watch Squid Game.
Speaker 1: First added to the list The Barbie The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.