Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: I think what welcome everybody do. Another head list is Magical mail Bag. I'm joined by my co host Nick Nick tell them where you going to be tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Is well, oh tomorrow, you call Rajex. You'll have a booth at Fort Myers in Florida at Charlie's Beyond Belief And uh yeah, oh no, no not tomorrow. Well I will be out there around there tomorrow, but Saturdays the events. Yeah, I'm already living in I was thinking of his Friday also, Uh, I don't know, I could be. I could be at this point right now, go something with Brooke. Actually I have to see what's going on with that. But tomorrow, but Saturday, yes, Fort Myers, Florida, I think from ten to six Charlie's Beyond Belief. Check out the link below on my side, we'll have the link up there for the address. But yeah, Brook will be speaking. It's ten dollars to get in. Uh yeah, there will be a bunch of other speakers. And I also got yeah, well I'll have a booth there. I have some free stickers, love some T shirts come by chill out. I'll be right next to Brooks. She's got a booth as well, and her Bigfoot Chicks team friends and stuff. They'll have a booth two booths down too, So be a nice little corner a bunch of us down there, So come hang out. Say what's up. If you smoke, we'll smoke one. We'll make it happen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you bringing your equipment on that ghost?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, well I'm am Actually, yes, I am bringing my equipment regardless to record Brooke Charlley. Charlie from Charlie's Beyond Belief is going to allow me to mike her and use my good camera and put it up on a stand then actually record her presentation so I can give it to her to share and we can share. So yes, so yes, I will have my stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, man, So if you got any of that thermal stuff, maybe get the thermal out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah no, I got I got that COVID yeah, the thurble thurble, the MF and.
Speaker 1: So bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to find something too to make it interesting, you hope?
Speaker 1: Right. Well, last time I tried to go on location at that at the baby grave and that other place. If I could do that more.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would have been cool as shit if it actually worked. Yeah, right, you know, it sucks if you went with somebody else, Like, it might work better if somebody created a hot spot and then you connected. Believe it or not, that is silly, But having somebody else sometimes that will work. Because I pulled that off once.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, for some reason, the hotspot will work better than your phone into net every once in aun Bulow.
Speaker 1: It's very weird, right, Well, you know the backroads of Wisconsin are not known for their connective ability. Gotcha, Well i'll start it off. Since I normally throw it to you, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. Hello.
Speaker 1: I went with aegis agis. So two features of the Greek sort of symbol of protection is you've got the face of Medusa and also the shield of the curegos. So theus is more of the athena thing like she's the only one that has the aegis cregus, which is interesting. But usually you've got the head of Medusa on the shield that they're bringing into battle. You can see this in recreations of the Iliad. Right, So in the big Trojan War, they've all got Medusa on their shields, and then you see that motif also in the Sicily flag, where you've got the head of Medusa with the triscalian legs behind. And the idea is that the agis it's still that's used today. It's it's weird. It's kind of like it's slang that survived for close to three thousand years now. But when somebody says whose ages are you under, they're referring to the ages from Greek mythology. So Perseus cut off the head of Medusa and he used that head to turn his ar. I guess it would be his his prospective wife's uncle, I believe, to stone. So he's just, you know, spreading and praying. The whole room is turned to stone and he can't look. So Athena takes the head of Medusa and puts it into the shield, and so now the head of Medusa is inside of the ages, and so that shield is what you always see her carrying around with the spear, and also Medusa on the cugous as well, So she's got Medusa frickin everywhere. But Medusa was everywhere in the ancient world anyway, Like this was just a common motif of the woman's head with the snakes coming off the off the hair, and then the two you know, wings of Pegasus behind her, because after Percy has chopped her head off, Pegasus came springing out of her neck, and so that's where Pegasus comes from. That was the origin. So that's what he flies into. And you know, we've got the Pegasus constellation, we've got the Percy's constellation, and he's holding up the head of Medusa with al gold in the eye. So I think it's a pretty significant shield or symbol in the background of everything else. You know, it's sort of like running on autopilot in the subconscious mind of everybody, but it's still in there. Yep. So that's my symbol, the aegis.
Speaker 2: I gotta switch back to Oh nice, that's right, you're in charge of this. I had to blow that up, so I want I want to be able to look at that thing better. All right, let me get my notes up of this. Yes, this is the uh, the spade of Marduk. So it's a small triangle spade or hoe emblem carved the top of tiny shrine or altar on Babylonian Cadua's boundary stones. It serves as a symbol of Marduk, the city god of Babylon, and is frequently shown beside Marduke's dragon and the Met. The Met has one there and when it first shows up. This emblem is securely attested in the K A. S. S I. T Period, Casite Kasite period fourteenth to twelfth century BCE, and later on on Land Grant. The curderers are set up in temples the famous caduau of King Melay Shippak. I'm saying that correctly twelve BC at the Levore preserves the full band of God's symbols, Star of Ishtar, the crescent of Sin son of Shamash and alongside others on stacked registers where it's been seen where it's collected the Metropolitan Museum of Art. They got one there like the one I just mentioned now, the two kudros and including the melee chappek Pak with the classic top register of divine emblems, and again that has the ishtar sign and has a disc and a horned tiaras or an annual or in lil on there sometimes as well. Sometimes it has a goat or a fish or the goat fish and the British Museum also has another one, and they have the one with the goat fish, and they have the ram headed crook, and they have the one with the bird on the perch, which I think I have have images of those which I can show you what I've done, what it means identify mark of Marduk. It's authorative Mesopotamian deity lists and describes Marduke's symbol as a triangular spade shown on top of a temple shrine on Carduus, the recorded royal land grants and Cardura's recorded royal land grants and were set up in temples, combining cuneiform deeds with a skyline of the god's emblems as legal divine guarantees and curses on violators. Some overviews note the spade may reflect agricultural canal management associations of Marduk used with caution its secondary interpretation not a requirement for reading the sun. How was it used as a carved divine signature anchoring a land grant's legitimacy and the curse formulas that protected Carduro's routine routinely stack multiple gob em emblems, so the entire antheon witnesses the document Jesus. Oh, that's kind of interesting. Classic. So I guess like the more you bring against the more valuable it is classic of pora math. I mean that just depends on who has got more fucking time to call these things then, right, well I made ten of these, so you better make sure you do it now. Is that what we're talking.
Speaker 1: I think there's a really interesting link between these stones and the mounds, right because the mounds would have these uh property deeds inside of them, you know, sort of granting everybody in that region access to the thing. And so these things are sort of planted out by the uh, the the borderline to tell people, you know, who owns this land and not Comny closer or whatever. They still have those boundary stones in Washington, d C. Which that's a very if they're putting boundary stones with that.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I actually saw any out there. I didn't even realize what I was looking at.
Speaker 1: Well, if you hang on around the border of Washington, d C. They still have some in Alexandria too, because Washington d C was supposed to encompass all of Alexandria down across the Potomac, and so you can find the boundary stones of where they were supposed to have property. But now that's all Alexandria, but the boundary stones are still there. It's kind of interesting. So DC was supposed to be a perfect cube, and the thing that cut it off was the Potomac River and into Virginia. They wanted to have it between the two spaces so that it couldn't be controlled by either the north or the south. Right, that's the boundary line. And understanding that they kind of cut off the south by the Potomac and that's no longer part of Washington, d C properts really kind of says something about the politics there. That's amazing is that a tm att.
Speaker 2: Let me choose? Uh, I don't think that was mentioned, but I mean it could be. What are these I mean you've seen we've seen these before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's also a very common Native American motif, at least the one on the left. Is that's just amazing work. And which which period was this? Was this the Sumerian or Akadian?
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna say kiss site I think it said and it was twelfth to uh they cut I could be say this wrong. K A S S I T. E. Period fourteenth to twelfth century b C. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's definitely in the what's it called, well, a Kadian period because the I know, the line between uh Samerian and all the rest of it comes through Sargon of a Cad, and Sargon of a Cad was like I don't know, maybe three thousand BC, and so there was a long period of time between them and this. I think I could be wrong on those days.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't even tell you if you are. I just know that, Yeah, this is from the fourteenth century BC. Uh, yeah, I think I pretty much. Really again, you know, it's it's recorded loyal or royal land grants and we're set up in temples showing legal divine guarantees or curses or on violators. Some had again agricultural canal management associations on there. But yeah, I thought it was pretty interesting. I've never seen it before. I mean, it wasn't anything too like, you know, a cult of magical but it's bugged out looking. I mean, honestly, to tell you the truth, for all we know, it actually says something completely different and they think that's what the mutes, right, But.
Speaker 1: Look at the repeating motifs though, Like we're seeing the two pillars, right, you've got this that that tree right, that tree shows up in all of them. It's just slightly shaped differently there. Yeah, it's it's it is the angular but and then you've got these the sun pieces that seem to be different sizes and shapes, but it's all the same scene that they're showing, right, you know, one's the moon, one's the sun. And then yeah, it's it's really interesting how they would you know, they're remixing each one of these stones, but it's the same image. They did that a lot with Tannate stones as well, the ones and h the Peutic wars, the Carthage. I forgot that, but yeah, they had the similar thing going on with the Tannate top its stones. Also a big influence is the uh you know this Samarian Akkadian influence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, I'll show you want me to go back? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So sudden moon right there, right, you got that tree, it's nice and angular there, that's the same God. He's sort of pointing up towards the heavens with those things. And then you got the pillars right below it. So it's really these are just different styles of depicting the same event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like that. Good is say that I didn't even noticed that ship before.
Speaker 1: Dragon. Dude, that's totally the dragon. That's awesome because you know that's that's the chaos dragon that they mentioned in the Bible. Yeah, that's the same.
Speaker 2: You got the same stalls up here again in the crist Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: See the image now the pillars. Look at this at the sun and the moon.
Speaker 2: Again. The crescent is the way that I depict it for an eclipse, for the way I see it. It's interesting when you I always take that into consideration when I see people use crescents like this. I don't know. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, in Canaanite Phoenician tannet worship, on top of TANet was bail, which was the combination of the sun disk and the moon horn.
Speaker 2: Well, tell you the truth, whatever I think told you Tolt's headdress where it looks like the moon and the where the sun disc and the moon crescent, that's exactly what it looks like as the black is separating from the fucking white. Actually, it looks like the same, both of them put together, looks like one full image, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And isn't it weird that they're putting these trees up on these pedestals that have these uh columns down beneath them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I could zooming.
Speaker 1: What are those things? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Are those temples like ziggurat some sort of structure that they built? It looks like trees?
Speaker 2: Is that? Isn't that a zodiac sign?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's the goat? That's the seagoat again? Is that uh Leo Sagittarius?
Speaker 2: Look at that? M all right, I'm sorry taking up too much time.
Speaker 1: Ah, dude, I love these things, the similarities, they just start popping out. It feels so much richer, like there was really something that you can read from these things, some kind of story that could be the entire entire Baale cycle sort of summed up in a single image that makes sense at least.
Speaker 2: Damn. I didn't get an answer about this. It doesn't really matter. I'm not persuing the person's name. I remember that you well, I mean some yeah kind of, I just I never find I forgot that be Like, I mean, I don't know, I'm assuming I got.
Speaker 1: I got one. You want to go first with yours. Mine's pretty long, so oh jeez, you don't have to say her name or his name, his or her name.
Speaker 2: It's funny how like, well, it's funny how you say her because like nine out of ten, isn't it women that send them in? Actually? Right, you're so used to that, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, you need to have some occult experiences. We're getting beaten by the ladies. Get out there and dink something up in the middle of the night. You never know what you're gonna find.
Speaker 2: You are, right, Uh. I was in some unfamiliar Polish city with a man in another man's apartment. I was talking to the man who lived there about something completely unimportant, and the conversation was quite short. But I remember more clearly is the layout of his apartment. There was quite a few rooms, and it was quite well furnished for his age and for being a block of flats. And what I saw outside the window in an ordinary busy street, it looked like I might have been somewhere near my family city. Throughout the dream, I had the feeling that another dream had somehow merged into it, like I was in between realism and some kind of mystical reality. I know that again. I saw my grandmother in the dream. I was making some strange mix, some strange mixtures and gel like spheres, intending for the materials to be flammable. And there are three puppies. Both of the men had completely disappeared. I was doing something like distilling flammable substance and petting the puppies, even though they were just puppies, and my grandmother was there. None of them seemed real. It felt as if they had been dead for years but were still somehow functioning on earth, mistaken for the living, but they weren't. Later, I went to the bathroom and the first man said we had to leave. He seemed real and alive. I don't know him. I don't know the other one either. In the dream story, they were both rather unnecessary. Then it transitioned into the next dream, which was really nice. I dreamed that I was in a huge building, something like a space station or an aviation complex, but not exactly a station, more like an official refined building for people associated with that station. I was among many people, a crowd, and I think my mom and dad were there. Yes, they would definitely work. I was looking at the sky which was completely black, and on it the moon in its third quarter. I was watching the moon and saw a ring around it, not circular though. Just as the moon was shaped like a crescent, that thin line around it, that thin unlined it. The thin line around it was also in the same shape, like a water. I looked closely. The moon was huge. I wanted to take a photo. My phone rarely works properly in dreams, but I've already learned how to make it show the image. And when I zoomed in, I could see the moon, an incredible detail and an interesting thing, and installation around it, complex but very retro. I took a photo and it showed it and showed it to my father and turned. And it turned out that this installation could change the moon's position. I went into the building and looked at all those people. It was some kind of gaya an no gala. I left because it wasn't the right place for me. I started looking at for the moon again, and it had moved away. It was smaller now, but nearby I found something that had the same shape. I took out some tools and an app that searches for objects in space, and according to what my brain came up with it was either a black hole because it looked like a black, torn out patch of sky, or quoting my own mind, a neutron star. I tried to observe that object with my eyes. Just looking at it, I had the impression it was about five to seven centimeters in size, and so I kept deserving the sky. Then I went for a walk down some country road. I passed by some bushes and on the right I saw a line of starlings very close to me, and on the left about five airplanes landing one after another. Then I went back to the gala and the dream ended. The first dream, I didn't feel very comfortable. The puppies were quite skittish, and I felt more an easy than okay. But in the second one, that was yeah, that was it. That one was okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Interesting. So a lot of astrological symbolism, a lot of moon symbolism, sort of being able to dial forward and dial back the energies of these different planes. And I think there there's that concept that all the planets are kind of their own dimension, Like if you astrally project to these planets, you've got a whole different dimension, and I see a lot of that kind of reflected you know, that astral projection type feel to that dream, right, sort of more mechanical, more detailed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told the interesting Well the first thing I thought it was the first one. I was like, it sounds like an alchemist, right, mixing all these things up in your place, this distilling shit. I was like, that's interesting because I don't like that person is into the occult, you know, probably a little bit more into certain things than I was. So, I mean, it just seemed weird that they kind of had like their own version of a different version of maybe a new age version of an alchemist, you know what I'm saying in their dream and they are into practicing the occult or reading it.
Speaker 1: At least, right, or maybe that's what turned them ontolcome me in the first place, is having these dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, yeah I should ask him about that. Yeah. Whereas yes, I just figured, yeah, I got that one. I'm pretty sure was like, you know, sent to me to be used. I just just wanted to double check. Really, I just wanted to say, can I keep the name?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I was just just making sure about the name. I'll just leave the name out It doesn't matter. Yeah, we finally got ones. Finally someone sent one to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's funny because you know, I put my email out there every time, and they said it all right, I got Joe Ferguson. He says, guys, this is not my story, but my cousins. First, I will give you a little informations.
Speaker 2: I've seen his name. Sorry, this isn't rot. I've seen his name out there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so man, Thank you, Joe nice. Uh. It is called the Pliny Woods in East Texas. It is so dense with pine trees. There are some very secluded areas. It's so funny how all these motifs that we were pointing out in that uh cycle video or the not the video, but the you know, the stones that you have are reoccurring themes and motifs in the emails that we're reading. You know, you've got the moon and now we've got these pine trees. We also have plenty woods texts. It's so dense with pine trees. There are some very secluded areas. But we also have our fair share of burial mound sites called the New Diana New Diana interesting. It pretty much has three stores and a school. Now, my cousin is a no nonsense kind of girl who doesn't play around and tells you how it is. She said that one night her and her friend were coming home and they pulled up to my aunt's house. When you pull up in the drive, you see a panoramic view of the backyard. My aunt has a little garden and some chicken coops in the back, close to the tree line where the woods start. As they were pulling in and it was like two am, she said, she was completely sober, and she noticed someone in the back by the chicken coops. She said, who the fuck is in my mom's backyard at two am? And she turned the brights on. She said that there was a man standing there with two chickens in his hands, but he had the head of a dog. I asked her what if it was like a werewolf and she said no, it was a man's body but with a dog's head. She said, it looked up at her and turned around and walked into the woods. More like, what's that at Egyptian God's name, Cheez a blanket Anubis? There we go, YEA. My cousin forgot her friend was with her and She looks over and her friend is wide eyed with her mouth open. My cousin said that she talked to her friend, did you see that? And her friend was literally out of the car and running up to my aunt's front door, which is usually unlocked. My cousin came in and she tried to talk about it with her friend, but her friend was so freaked out that she wouldn't talk about it and couldn't sleep. As soon as the day broke, she was out there and has never went back to my aunt's place now. The house that my aunt lives in was where she and my dad and other siblings grew up, so there's a lot of history there and had some paranormal activity. I feel like these things are more spiritual rather than physical. I'm not sure, but I will try and see if she will message in with more information. But I hope you guys enjoyed the story. That's freaking amazing. It's funny about the burial mounds too. What did you say about the curses on these stones?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, all those stones that I had could be curses. Yet what are those things of that? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You think maybe the mounds are cursed because you're trespassing kind of like God had the curses on them, right, Yeah, they're King Tut's tomb, all the people die. All I'm saying is that curses might be more prevalent than we realize, and they might be on these, uh, these mound sites because they are boundary stones between two different tribes, so you kind of want to keep them away. Why wouldn't you be cursing these things pretty much?
Speaker 2: You want to keep people out right, right, I mean, who knows what you could be doing with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, just the thought, just the thought. But you know, boundary stones were very important back then. That's how people marked everything out.
Speaker 2: So you know, they didn't see any h on them. I mean, but if you go I mean I technically, I mean, I don't know, would you consider that kind of like boundary stones when you start going up like in main and like up north where it's like everybody's yards is like built off with rocks. Shit, I mean, it's kind of almost the same thing. Everybody's fucking boundaries of their properties. There are all stumb by stone walls.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 2: That's weird. I was like, this is so weird.
Speaker 1: Looking in the Greek days, you had Hermes manifesting as these hermstones, and the hermstones would have his bust on them right up to his shoulders and then it would be solid stone or rough stone from that point down, and that would mark the boundary lines between properties as well. So Hermes kind of plays as the the go between between borders, right, So that's why the hermstones would be sort of marking the borders like this is only Hermes is allowed to cross here kind of thing. Kind of interesting, but you know, they've always been sort of declared.
Speaker 2: He's the one who can cross the borders, right right that she again, that fits with me. Hermes would fit on the Mercury sphere where I think that starts his journey to cross the Again, he's the one who's doing it, kind.
Speaker 1: Of starts to a Newbiss.
Speaker 2: That could Yeah, it could be him at the end, you know what I'm saying, Like at the end of.
Speaker 1: The who knows, right, So these boundary stones having a dog headed man grabbing chickens could have something to do with the underworld because a new Biss is from the underworld and these are boundary lines between different spaces. Maybe you're talking about the underworld. Maybe it's a cursed space something like that. They just want to mark it out, or it's a worship site. Yeah, these things we're given chickens.
Speaker 2: That's quite possible, just taking what's theirs, right, it could have been uh.
Speaker 1: Offerings, exactly. It's much more prevalent. You know, we don't even think about sacrifices anymore, especially with everywhere. Yeah, that's how the communities got together. You know, they would sacrifice to the gods. Everybody would eat. It was a good time. So maybe we should bring that back, big old barbecues, like, oh yeah, well exactly, that's what that's what a sacrifice would be. It was kind of like the Luau, and and they incorporated their gods with the Luau too. So there's actually a lot of uh, you know, Da Nancy, with all these cookouts and stuff like that. It's just people don't consider it that sort of stuff anymore, even though it is, you know, all these symbols transfer. But uh, this has been about thirty minutes. Thank you everybody for joining us.
Speaker 2: What's that Trevor down there? Just check out that Trevor. Somebody say down there in the comments. It might be on my side. It says Trevor Plant something like that. I have a kind of a niche ocult topic. I would like to chat with you both. It's under him. That's so wild. You don't see the one under this guy? Oh yes, yeah, I don't know who this person is telling the hit up you, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send me an email?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hit us up? Whoever? That was Trevor Plant thirty five sixty two, All right, yeah, that was Oh yeah, it's uh wait, oh you know what I do you want to plug for us? It's something I do want to do. I have mentioned in the chat I was gonna mention, though I think we will end up covering I was looking to maybe shoot for right after Halloween Serpent in the Rainbow.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, yeah yeah, because.
Speaker 2: I know, like me, you, Robbie and maybe Annie and Jewels, a bunch of us are actually totally down for that. I know I haven't sent anything since I threw the I pick out there, but yeah, I do want to do that, So I was hoping you'll just announce that that. Hopefully within a few weeks you should see the recall rejects talking about a Serpent in the rainbow. That should be fun.
Speaker 1: Are you coming on with Jewels tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh, I do what I'm yo, believe it or not, I am. I'm leaving in about five hours to start heading to Florida for this fucking thing tomorrow. No, I will not be angels. So wait, No, you know what, Technically I could use my phone and possibly pull that off if I'm at the Airbnb at that point, and if I am, I will, I will, I will come on. I'll jump on with my phone if he lets me. If he lets me, I don't want to, you know, put him on the spot. But no, I'll come on. I'll even have I might even be able to hook up my my wireless road mics. I can plug into my phone and I might actually have like a decent mic.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I might be able to pull that off. I'll try. I'll try. Yeah. Yeah. If I'm around, I'll definitely jump on. I'll fuck it. Who cares. I'll be in an Airbnb by myself, like lose it, you know, or I'll be out go something with Brooke. I don't know who else.
Speaker 1: Right, So we're gonna be talking about nature spirits, and we're gonna be talking about our viewing and how the two are linked and like elementals.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, no, if I'm a right, I'll jump off for shure Man. Thank you.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of that going on in ghost hunting, just people don't realize that's what's happening. Yes, I think all right, guys, we will talk again next time and check out the Trialogus and Jules' podcast tomorrow and we'll see you again next time. Yeah, cancel. I hit the wrong button. I'm thinking it's on your podcast, so I'm hitting the h away button.
Speaker 2: The d S D six six, the Millers among the L six