Speaker 1: Welcome to men, sex and tantra.
Speaker 2: Discover where your parents, porn and religion never taught you about being a man and having extraordinary sex. You get ready to have your mind blown and your world rocked. And we're back. Farrin is a badass because you know, instead of bailing saying, you know, fuck that, that was horrifying. Time I have a note to it's doing any more of this? What are you gonna do? We're gonna dreads up all of the crap. Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you've been coaching with me long enough to know we don't go shallow on anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, away, go deep?
Speaker 2: Why exactly? Okay, so we're jumping into the next part here, which also has some vulnerable moments of for you when you're like Dan, the whole thing is like intensive intensive coaching. One hold one, you didn't know that? Welcome to all right, Yeah there you go. Yeah this is what Yeah, this is what it. Uh, let's scare scare everybody off. Well, hell no, If this is what coaching with her is, like, god shit, your.
Speaker 1: Seat belt on, grab a helmet, you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, I can be gentle sometimes too, But so Kate got the you know, walked out in the divorce. Now we're coming to post divorce. You've got your own space whatever. We know. We just said that the collateral damage in this was big in the sense of your son cutting cutting communication off. That was and that's a fear that people have, right, it's a real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, catastrophic, it's it's yeah, that was. That was the roughest thing. It still is. I mean, it's still still super raw. But at the same time, I found myself in that process, so I would I would do it over again. Unfortunately not Unfortunately, I'm not going to apologize for it. I lost my son, but I didn't lose myself and I got a really good relationship with my daughter now that I didn't have before. So certain things went up, certain things went down. But at the same time, I'm not living in the beautiful, gray, rainy hell hole of Washington, and so I'm living somewhere it's sunny and.
Speaker 2: We should probably let you know, So you don't think Farren's life is traumatic. Farren actually, like you know, monetarily knocked it out of the park. So since then, he's monetarily knocked it out of the park. Living the life of his dreams, he sends me photos all the time, Bullies, Philippines, whatever the fuck. He's living a pretty freaking amazing life. So just know that on the other side of that came some pretty awesome things too. But let's go back to the hell first.
Speaker 1: We're out, We're out, We're we're time. I like this storyline. It's way easier to talk about. Yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna go through the divorce and you're gonna go really go into it and understand it's gonna be painful, of course, and it's gonna change and drastically change yourself. But like, if you get coaching from like Utanya, it's going to teach you how to become a better version of yourself. And I think that's what everybody wants out of themselves. They want to be the best version because once they're a better version of themselves, they can be a better parent, they can be a better business owner, they get a better partner. And tell you you're willing to step into that void or the abyss, you're just not going to be there. You're not going to grow because you have to become a different version of yourself. And it's like It's like I don't hate the onion analogy, but it's a challenging spot because you're gonna have to look in the mirror and be like, I don't like the person I am. I need to step into another kind of costume, so to speak, if I want to level up my life, because this life right now that I'm living with my wife or husband or whatever it might be, is is not working.
Speaker 1: And so therefore I've got to change.
Speaker 3: And that's the only way it's going to change if I change, because the other partner clearly doesn't want to change.
Speaker 1: If you've done whatever in that process and it was rough, I mean, I'm a lot of people that I've ran into if I ran into my ex wife, or I'm a totally different person. I put on like seventeen pounds of muscle, I sold my company.
Speaker 3: I've traveled. I just spent fifty five days traveling in a row. Yeah, like you said, Philippines belize Mexico all over. I'm a lot calmer in my own skin, which I didn't know was possible. I didn't even know that exists, that world existed. And then I'm a lot more confident. I know I'm not making a lot of eye contact right now, but I make more eye contact with people.
Speaker 1: You're like one of the intimidating people. It's hard to be like most and it's I'm a lot more confident and more comfortable in my own.
Speaker 3: Skin and like learning different like the word no. Of course we talked about a little bit and learning how to be myself and stand up for myself and really honor myself. And I think once you do that, people start seeing you differently. But you you show up better for your kids. Your kids start showing up differently in their world because you're there. You're seeing more of a strong male figure. And so if you show up better, everything around you starts showing up better and you and your life gets better. Just you have to learn that you're gonna have to build yourself from where you are, and he destroyed the old version of yourself to become the better version. And so it's not easy. But man, I love my life. I'd like I've said, I've told you probably that.
Speaker 2: I get those I know, I get those great texts that are like I'm so grateful, look at that. That's always a beautiful thing. All right, So let's take a moment, take a breath, because you know, I know that we're we're hitting a lot of vulnerable stuff and I'm proud of you. So take a breath, because I'm going to say so. The road to learning know was not easy because yes, he's laughing, taking a drink, he's going, holy shit, I'm sweating. God damn it, he's got Carls somebody, somebody's calling him on the phone. Okay, So once you had left and you walked out and you're in your own space, we weren't out of the woods because sadly, you had chosen another strategy of not being on.
Speaker 1: Your own yet totally avoidant. Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so you were already it started. You started a relationship pretty quick. Yeah, And I was yelling no, no, no, trying to talk you out of that as hard as I could talk you out of that. In fact, one night, I actually pushed you so hard you told me what you told me.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I know, it was fucking dope. No, Yes, I said no.
Speaker 3: And it was the first time I didn't even realize you pushed me really hard. I was crying and such.
Speaker 1: But it was a place that I didn't even know existed, which is amazing.
Speaker 3: When you have a coach like you that makes you go to places you didn't even know where they're there. And so when I learned the word no, because you're asking me to break up with this girl, or not break up with her, but just not see her, and I was like, I can't do that. After we took a big space of time, I didn't even know, like we went on a conversation for like an hour after that, I did not.
Speaker 1: Know no was an option.
Speaker 3: And so growing up, like the trauma response was I just put your head down and muscle through.
Speaker 1: And that's what I saw my dad, and that's what and I was just repeating the.
Speaker 3: Whole pattern I learned, and uh, and then you taught me no, and I looked back and went fuck man. I was with my wife for twenty five years and I didn't I don't think I ever said no to her, and I don't even I didn't even know that was an option. I literally did not know that was an option, which seems so weird. Normal people like yourself or or well, you know, well educated in this space. But for a person that's just an average Joe that went through trauma, I didn't know. I didn't know you could say no. So learning that was game changing, life changing, and I'm still working on It's not an easy word to use, but I'm a hell of a lot more strong and comfortable with that word than I was in the last you know, year or something when I was learning it, or the year after the divorce.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So basically what had happened was you were in a situation where somebody was making you feel good and way better than your wife. And of course you've been through like, you know, emotional void, you know, sexual dissatisfy, all these things in your marriage, and now all of a sudden, somebody shows up and they're here to you know, when I said, way too soon, way too soon for you to be involved in any of that, because you hadn't really changed all the behaviors that got you in the first one. Yeah, in the first place. And you know, and I'm adamant when I'm coaching somebody the difference. I'm a strategist, right, I'm not a therapist, and so I get to say things like I don't think that's a good idea, that's a dumb ass idea. I don't think you can do that. And so I appreciated the fact that basically I knew that without a no, that everything you were going to do is always going to be about avoiding conflict, like that the word to say no, without even a lot of explanation, just using the word. So that in that coaching session, yeah, I push you. I was like, you need to not be with her, you need to do this, you need to let go get you know, And I pushed, and I don't do that. In all you know, we knew each other, we have built some trust, and you just like, yeah, you were crying and all of a sudden you were like no. And then I stopped and smiled.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the hell do you put yodaed me? Man?
Speaker 3: Soon I would say yoda me and I got Yeah. It was fun, I mean, life changing, game changing. So I appreciate it. Yeah, it wasn't easy. The anything in worth in life is going to be challenging.
Speaker 2: It's well, growth is challenging, right, anytime we're breaking out of a pattern, it's really challenging. But that, yeah, so you had that no all of a sudden, it was like wow, So I think we started it. You know, you stayed in the relationship. I mean, you know, ultimately I support what people do, even if I have strong opinions about it. Yeah, but I supported that when you said no, you weren't going to stop. I'm like, all right. And then, but we started smaller by using no at work, So you started to use in your company and your business, starting to say no to things and no to people, and just learning how to say that word without a whole lot of up in front and behind, Like.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have to be something huge because you need to practice it. Like you mentioned it, it's a muscle and you have to get better. You know, you'll get stronger with it the more you use it. So it's even stupid things like people, yeah, in business or restaurant or whatever. You know, it's because it's not something you're used to and not something you're comfortable with, and not something you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Turn those two I statements.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean it's I growing up, I didn't see that ever. I never heard my dad say no.
Speaker 3: I never heard all these different things, and so like I I didn't know what that word was. It's like giving a kid a like a chainsaw. I me be like, go outside and cut some trees down, and you're like, I don't know how to use this thing. And that's literally where I was just like, Okay, I'm gonna cut a twig and I'm gonna keep moving on and try to learn what I'm doing. And I would I didn't know understand that the word. I know it sounds stupid and I know it sounds just just it's a different space that I wasn't comfortable with. And so it was just stepping into that unknown space and being like, Okay, she.
Speaker 1: Gave me the tool. She said, this is how you use it.
Speaker 3: No, And I think the thing it was great with you is you don't have to say no in an explanation. You can say no, period and that's just done. And I always felt like, holy shit, that's even more powerful because I don't have to tell them why. I'm just like, hey, let's do X or why is and you're like, no, no, not doing it And it's so hard.
Speaker 2: It actually so just so you know, it is one of the hardest things that almost everybody has to do. I mean, you know, coming from trauma where you never saw it is absolutely a thing. And that's the conflict avoidant thing, right. Yeah, for anybody, it's like we're taught that a no without an explanation is impolite and considerate, selfish, like there's so many right toddlers though, But we we do it automatically when we're young.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: What comes out of like two and whatever. No is that they write books about Now can the pigeon drive the bus? No? You know, because we love saying it. It's our first piece of autonomy and independence is this word no. And we don't explain it when we're young at that, we're not that verbal. We just yell the word no. Everything's no, even if you want it, you're yelling no at it because it feels like there's a choice. So usually people that have a really hard time with no had choices taken away. Okay, makes sense, that's pretty Yeah. So you would say no as a kid and it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're because I was.
Speaker 3: That's very interesting, you see that because I was the youngest of four kids, and so I didn't really have any.
Speaker 1: Words to say. It was just what you're going along to, get along to it. Who cares? You're the youngest, fair and suck it up. Awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you just learned to, like you said, suck it up, learn to just handle it, learn to like whatever, and no matter how uncomfortable or sad, lonely, unfulfilled you felt, it didn't really.
Speaker 1: Matter, did not matter.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't even an option. Yeah it was also you know, growing up for lack of food and stuff. There's a bunch of different things associated with that. But you just did it. Yeah, you had no control, no control. It's like, okay, I suck it up so that I used that playbook or recipe or programming forever and then because it got me here.
Speaker 1: But what got you here is not going to get you there.
Speaker 3: And so like using the same old I learned or a good analogy I recently thought of, it's like using an old Windows doss one point to try to the system now. And it's like you got to upgrade your software. Man, if you want to be a better version.
Speaker 2: Of yourself, change Mac.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the problem is if you don't don't understand that, I mean, you're never going to get where you want to go. Because if I want to own property all over the world, there's all these different things I want to do and I I can't do it with the old operating system.
Speaker 1: So I have to learn the skills.
Speaker 3: Like you're talking about and I have to upgrade my internal being and my calmness and my comfortability with conflict and all these different words and like pick the no and then calming down your central nervous system. Those things are lifetime skills you learn, and so once you learn them, you implement them. It starts changing your life. But it's not easy, but it's it's well worth it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: If you're going to be here and you want to succeed, whatever that means for you, you want as many tools as possible.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, and that brings me to kind of like, let's let's let me see what I want to dive into. I think the so the no is a boundary is about learning boundaries for sure, and conflict avoidant people don't tend to have boundaries. They tend to just like they create a conflict, right, A boundary equals a conflict. So tell me tell me a little bit more like even if so, let's take let's take the boundary that we talked about with your son. When all of a sudden your son started Navarro started showing up from no, no contact, no whatever, didn't want to engage at you at all, but wanted a car. Yeah, for sure, well, yeah, so talk a little bit about that, like how hard that was to start putting that financial Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was super rough on for a variety of reasons.
Speaker 3: But him, him, I knew what he was doing, but at the same time, I wanted his love so much I was willing again do the same trauma loop like just eat shit sort of speak. And so he wanted a car, and so he was talking to me and texting me and stuff, and I really wanted to meet up with him, and I said, hey, let's go to a counselor let's do whatever you need to do, and he's like being all nice. And then so at bottom of a car, my wife and I went in on bottom of a car and not anything I wanted to buy, but something he wanted, which is astronomically stupid car. But nonetheless, he was manipulating me to get a car, and I was trying to manipulate him with money to stay in his life. And it was when you had to explain that to me about four hundred and seventeen times, I think, and I didn't understand what I was doing, and I didn't understand I was using money as a tool to keep him kind of in my web sort of speak. So that that was having me have to unprogram myself and go, shit, I'm using you know, money as a tool, and it's not a healthy tool to try to keep him in my life. So stepping away from that and letting him go was so freeing for me on a million different ways, emotionally freeing, but it was very, very rough. But seeing that I didn't have to use any tool if someone does, not just for my son, but if someone doesn't want to be in.
Speaker 1: My life, they don't need to be in my life's.
Speaker 3: And so I'd use that what I learned from him, and that situation was like I use it in a lot of places other places with you know, next girlfriends and things like that. If you're not willing to work and be a part of my life, you don't need to be part of my life. And that goes from my other child as well and anybody in my life. So that that learning that skill change my life, and it still impacts everywhere because if you only have so many times, so many days, weeks, months, years left, and so I don't want to waste time with people people don't want to be in my life, and I'm not going to work my ass to have you in my life. I'm like, we're going to make this happen together, or we're not going to make it.
Speaker 1: Happen at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I know that that. You know that the craving for love, you know whoever it's from, the craving for love, the craving for acceptance, the craving for belonging, the craving for not being an asshole, whatever it is. Right, there are a lot of strategies that all of us can use to fill that void. And you might think that, you know, that's the void you want you want to do when you have your kid. And I remember that we actually talked to because my daughter Ethne at the time was a few years older, right, uh, But I asked her, we talked about that, like what did she have to say, And she's like, yeah, you just got to let him go. You can't. You know, the strategy of trying to text to keep in contact even if it's like looks good, Oh, I just want to tell you I love you, miss you. You know, oh yeah, sure, let's get a car. Oh, I want to come see your game. You know, all of the things that we want to do. The hang on to somebody who's clearly saying yea on space, nothing on space. We have to let them have that consequence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's it's rough because you're the one that's forcing that to happen. I mean, they want this, but you do want to be in their life, and they're you know, the teenage years go by so quick and it's the only time there ever that teenage a vulnerable year and impressionable in.
Speaker 1: That time period.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, when they don't want to be around you, it's like, well, screw it, you don't want to be around me, I don't want to be around you.
Speaker 1: Let's just exit stage left and see what happens.
Speaker 3: And it's rough, but I'm a lot freeer and I don't have that emotional entanglement with him as much. I mean, I ask about his school and ask about how he's doing a my ex wife, of course is I could use all kinds of adjectives, but not helpful in that process.
Speaker 1: And so, but it doesn't rip.
Speaker 3: Me apart emotionally anymore because I've learned how to give that. Like you're saying a boundary, I created it, or you helped me create a boundary, and so I don't feel like my I'm super vulnerable in that space anymore. So he doesn't respond. I send them text message, I send them, you know, gifts or whatever, and doesn't respond, And just like I go, Okay, well I try it again. I'm gonna try again in six months forever, and then I move on with my day.
Speaker 1: It doesn't destroy me. It did the first year.
Speaker 2: Or two, and it doesn't. And if it wasn't your son, if it was somebody else, it also doesn't allow you. And the word you use manipulate because we don't tend to think of people, you know, manipulating, but the reality is manipulation isn't always conscious either, like we can manipulate people subconsciously as well, and you know payback. So for a son who was his age when you divorced, and mother who doesn't have emotional regulation, the son then steps into the mother allows the son to step into the protector space, which then one hundred percent is now the whole like I hate my dad, my dad's fucked up my whole life, my mother's destroyed. You become the absolute asshole, horrible person, and so the pain, instead of dealing with the pain your son would then be without boundaries, buying into the hate that your wife keeps still project even now, like, well, my daughter's father, it's and my daughter's twenty one, and you know, we broke up when she was two and then we haven't. She didn't have contact since she was like six, or I mean, he's still when she when last time she visited him, said oh my god, that reminds me of your mom. And what the hell, dude, he's married. He's been married for a decade now, Like, what the hell, dude, move on. That's you know, that can seriously poison a lot of stuff. So, like I said, I believe that at some point you're holding boundaries around this and not allowing yourself to be stepped on squish emotionally manipulated is actually a better lesson in the long run for your kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think you're right. That's you're right, that's a good example me being a better example for him. I agree, And it's just not healthy for me. So at the end of the day, I mean, I always this. I don't know, it's challenging because I always think about death. Sounds weird, but since I got suicidal at one point, I think about death. And I've had friends die and they're murdered in their twenties, but also die in their forties and fifties like heart attacks, And I'm like, man, you do not know how many days you have left. Why stay in a relationship that's terrible that's just destroying you in the process, or a child that's just destroying you in the process. It's just not worth it. It's just not worth it because if you die, you're done, You're cashed in. So it's like, you got to take care of yourself and your mental well mental health and well being is it's got to be paramount. It's got to be number one. It's like people don't specifically in the US, I think, and I'm not sure if it's other places, but they don't teach how to be selfish and make it a positive thing and not a negative thing.
Speaker 1: And it's a it's such a positive thing. You have to take care of yourself first and then you can take care of other people. In the US, it's like, oh, you got to take care of everybody, blah blah blah. That's that's bullshit in my mind.
Speaker 3: At least, if you don't take care your health, physical mental, psychological, financial, etc.
Speaker 1: You can't help anybody else, you're just half ass in it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's self care not solfish, right, So I mean, you know, self care is not selfish. There's nothing that's selfish about self care because once again I mean it, you are no good to anybody when you operate from a stance of it has to be, you know, beyond me. It's like I have to sacrifice myself to show that I'm a good person, or that I'm lovable or I'm worthwhile, or that people like me whatever the fuck it is, or even my kid will love me. I mean, you know, I see a lot of people being manipulated by their children, and I know, now this might you know, there might be people listening to this going you don't understand what is love to love a child? Well, I said, I have a twenty one year old and we have an epic relationship that people are always saying, how did you have that kind of relationship with your kid? And I'm like, I had boundaries. My child knew that basically I'm not going to be manipulated, and I taught her how not to be gilted or manipulated by other people. Yeah, and uh, and still to know in her that I insisted even her grandparents actually listened to, which was no easy feet. So just saying so, I think I showed her that I care for myself and if she's going to abuse that, then there's no go there happening. Right. It's like, so your kids, you're, you're, anybody that you're around is out in the world, living the world, and in the safest place that they can have consequences is with you, is with somebody that loves them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, you're never going to actually walk away from technically, but you're going to step away like.
Speaker 2: Hey, right, that's why I said your door is open. Yeah, for sure, if he stepped through that door, you would say, well, let's see what we have. And if he decided to be an asshole dick in a manipulator, you'd be like, yes, and now we still don't see when you you know which is which is good because you know when your when your parents teach you how to manipulate other people, and your parents teach you how to do that stuff, that's not going to go over so great in other relationships in the world.
Speaker 3: Because you have all those relationships in different areas you get relationship with a guy that's working on your house, the relationship in business, you got an intimate relationship.
Speaker 1: You're going to try to use that same skill set somewhere else. But I learned it really good.
Speaker 3: It's not I don't have a direct quote, but the ideas recently, and it was most people think about the relationships you have and how did the person make you feel? And that's important, of course, but I think it's really important how did you show up?
Speaker 1: Do you show up better? And do you feel better about yourself when you're with that person, meaning a child or intimate relationship. I think that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I think that's even more powerful because if you're showing up being the best version of yourself and you feel very powerful and empowered, and that I think is awesome. That that person's not making you feel way I feel a certain way, but it also that person's allowing you to be the best version of yourself. And that's I think what you really want out of any relationship with your you know, with your boss, or with your anybody, your wife, your kids, or whatever.
Speaker 2: So then tell me give them a takeaway on that and just hang on to you think about that for a minute, I'm gonna drop in and say what you said was really powerful, right there. People can't. I mean, we have feeling. Feelings or feelings happen all the time. In fact, the longest feeling you'll ever have is ninety seconds. Literally, our days are like whoop, woop, whoo whoop. Our feelings are all over the place. And so just because you feel a certain way, first of all, they say, nobody can make you feel something. We are in charge of that. But just because you feel a certain way around somebody or they make you feel good, doesn't actually mean it's good for you. And that is a really hard lesson. We're going to talk about that lesson you learned in the next episode. But give a takeaway in this process of this know in this boundary that we talked about, what would you tell men that are listening something tangible they could start doing.
Speaker 3: They could start doing if the hard yeah, there's a lot of stuff you can start doing, but I really like the also the kind of nice aspect. The I would say, if you're going to start out with the no, and you understand what no means, and if you're not comfortable with it, start using that muscle in a lot of places, like literally like at the restaurant and they're like, hey, i' and this is just simple stuff, just super simple, stupid stuff. I would say stupid stuff, but just super simple stuff that can get you used to using.
Speaker 1: The word no. So like, let's say that the waiter or.
Speaker 3: The stewardess or whatever the people are called, we're going to take you to a restaurant and sit you at a seat, and you're like, I really don't like that seat, but I don't like to tell them.
Speaker 1: Just use the word no, and that that action, little action.
Speaker 3: It sounds weird, but if you've never had that skill set, because I'm used to eating shit my whole life, I'm like, okay, now I've gotten used to know, and I'm like I do it everywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, and it's and it's my thing.
Speaker 3: When I grew up with k with the family being traumatic and stuff, and when conflict was it went from zero to fistfights, and so I didn't I never wanted that. But there's really it really isn't that bad. So once you get past that, it's not going to be that bad. No everywhere, yeah, just fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So basically you're yeah, you're reprogramming the old pattern, which was life is chaotic and unpredictable and if somebody is not happy, you could die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there could be anything. Push down the stairs and I don't pick my dad down the stairs one time. So it's like you bring that instantly to your forefront and so so oh it's really powerful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I like how you told them to start can start small and non personal spaces, you know, because yeah, no in personal spaces is harder, but in non personal spaces, looking for the opportunities to say no and not at first, you're going to want to add a bunch of stuff. I think it was really funny. But one of the first times I said no, there was a conversation going on and people turn around and looked at me and said, so, do you want to do this? And I said no, And there's this really long, awkward silence because they're looking at me now to fill in the why right, And literally I'm looking at them and they're looking at me, and then heads kind of cock and then and then I can see like all this happening, this waiting, this expecting, and then when it was clear I wasn't gonna explain, then there was that weirdness that happened like oh and then people I saw browse furrow and kind of like a pullback and like, you know not so if I interpreted it all, it's like the first is and and then after the end didn't get mad. It was like, well, what the like seriously just like no, like what rude? Are you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What the hell is going on? You mad? Like all of these things happening, And so learning to be uncomfortable in that space is paramount. It's going to be awkward and uncomfortable, especially if you are a conflict avoidant because you have never said no, and if you had, you set it up, and then you frequently change your mind when everybody's unhappy that you said no. You just are taught and learned that no is not an acceptable thing, so you lie to people. Here's the other problem. You become a really great fucking liar. And if you listen to the three episodes ago on self love and whatever, you know why lying to yourself that way eroades your self confidence, your self trust, your self love, and it tell you what else it does that people don't talk about nobody fucking respects you exactly. So you so you will draw all of the leeches, all of the users, all of the fucking people. You will be the ultimate victim. Yeah, so you I'm going to mirror you with the yes to do the yes being the no. Yes yes, do the no. Go out and start practicing the know, get comfortable with the get comfortable with the awkwardness after the no. And if somebody. I just turned down a guy recently who was in pursuit of me, even though I kept, you know, not really giving him that sign. But when I finally said, so, we're gonna meet and I said no, and then he lost his shit. He was like, literally, this is not a challenge. I'm not challenging you, no challenge here. But he was like why why? Why?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: You know? And my note should have been enough, and only because I kind of dig the guy, like he's super funny and whatever did I bother to tell him my why? I said, dude, you know when you said when we meet and you if you don't like my body as long as I have boobs and can kiss, you're okay with that? Kind of lost me there.
Speaker 1: That question went down rather rapidly.
Speaker 2: Then he said that was an unfortunate statement. I realized right as it came out of my mouth that you would have done better to say that. Then anyway, no is okay. We don't have to explain it, We don't have to do that, and Barren and I will be back.