Speaker 1: It's great to have you on.
Speaker 2: Always interesting to talk to, and right now everything is really changing besides the election and the effects on that that somebody send.
Speaker 1: Me this article.
Speaker 2: Saint Louis fed releases an article on why a gold standard won't work. They said it's because of goal's lack of a fixed supply is a significant problem. It's like, what, what are they talking about when you can have Yeah, I just need to be able to manufacture as much of this stuff as you want. And so they say the supply of gold is not fixed to us, a lot more fixed than the supply of their paper money, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's amazing to see that argue.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting observation. The fact that gold is not fixed makes it their problem. And I think my founding fathers would disagree with that. I think history is going to judge them and disagree with that. Did you see the press conference where Janet Yellen was asked about is she worried about the dollar losing the world's reserve currency status? And when the question was asked, the monument for the Treasury Department fell off the podium.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: That's great, that was it was only a couple of days ago. Yeah, live, I mean, did you ask about tariffs? And then she was asked about this is do you do you have any anxiety about the dollar losing the world's reserve currency status. As soon as the question was asked, the literally the Treasury seal fell off the podium and Janet Yellen just looked kind of dazed and around the place. I'll have to send it to you, and Dagon very apropos.
Speaker 1: Then Dagon falls over and the head breaks off.
Speaker 2: And early Yeah, it's uh, it's crazy, that's crazy. Uh yeah, something that's a sign for us, isn't it. Uh, Well, we're when we're looking at what is happening with this election, there's a lot of uncertainty about that. But of course I think everybody understands that nothing is really going to change afterwards. I mean, there's not nobody is talking about any fixes for inflation. I don't I'll be surprised if we've got to fix for the wars, but certainly nothing to stop inflation. As a matter of fact, both of them are looking to increase spending and you know, as a handout tax.
Speaker 1: Breaks to various other people.
Speaker 2: So all the fundamentals are still going to be there, I think after the election, right.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, And I mean we're looking at an all time high for gold. It hit twenty seven hundred and ninety dollars. Really, what that is is that the currencies around the world are losing to gold. I mean they're printing more, the governments, the central banks are printing more. It's devaluing their own currencies and against gold, which is a fixed asset, is a commodity, is a precious metal, is finite, and they're losing against that. This is something that's happening. It's not just in the United States but worldwide, and we're going to continue to see gold prices rise. And they're not really rising though. I mean again, it's currencies are falling against gold. And you know, it's interesting. I was reading that since the invasion of Russia by Russia into Ukraine and the sanctions that were placed, central banks have five times more goal they increase their central gold bank purchases by five times, and every time that one hundred tons of gold gets bought by the central banks, the price of gold goes up between one point five and two percent. And this has been steady for the last two plus years. I think we're only going to continue to see these trends because again uncertainty, geopolitical tensions, and really the failures of governments to have any sort of physical sanity in the face of reality. And we're going to have I think a reset of prices globally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely. And you know when you look at what is happening with the bricks, that is only accelerating, and it's going to be that competition between these two economic systems. I think that's going to continue to drive the accumulation of that. In addition to what you always talk about the fact the massive data accumulation that we've got globally is not going to go away. So all of those things, you know, they're trying to set up different standards, trying to get themselves to be trusted by more than the other system. That kind of competition, I think all that is going to drive continue to drive gold accumulation by the central banks.
Speaker 3: That's just the trend that's going to continue. Nothing's really going to derail that. And regardless of what happens this coming Tuesday with the election, gold and I think bitcoin will continue to rise. There may be you know, I mean short term differences in depending on which candidate makes it across the finish line or what's selected. But I'm just looking at the bigger picture here in the trend is worldwide countries like the Bricks nations moving away from the dollar, the dollars in trouble. We're going to see a continued loss of purchasing power with the US dollar. People are going to move into gold, and that's going to continue to what appears to be driving prices higher. Really what it is is that currencies are falling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got CBDC and all of the climate stuff of the Bricks manifesto they released. I mean, they're fully on board of everything from the UN and all the rest of them. So we got two competing systems, except it's like the two competing parties that we've got states. I've got Democrats, Republicans, all we got you know, the Brick system, we got the you know, the the Western system with Swift and all the rest of this, and yet both of them are embracing this full on digital ID, the CBDC and all the rest of this stuff at the same time. I just look at it and the only thing that I see is that they're both going to be trying to shore up their credentials by buying gold, and that we don't want to be a part of these systems. We want to try to be outside of it, and we should be trying to shore up our independence as well with gold.
Speaker 3: I think so you're absolutely right. And it's like talking about politics during this country. If you start criticizing one party, they assume you're for the other one. So if I start talking about what the bricks nations are doing, you know, to get outside of the Western system, the US system, the dollar and d dollarization, they assume that I'm cheering for, which is ridiculous. I'm not. I sympathize with a lot of you know, their ideology and where they're headed and their strategy getting out of the swift system and utilizing their own cross border payments. I think that's great. I like decentralization, but I think it's an opportunity for all of us to look at LUs being outside of the system, being your own bank, learning how to do that, because that's the opportunity in the crisis that we're facing. I mean, it's never going to go back to the stability that we had a relative after the Cold War, there was you know, maybe fifteen twenty years where it was it was decently smooth for the economy. The dollar stayed pretty much the same and there was a slight inflation, but it was manageable. Those days are done. I mean, you just look at the damage done. You were talking about it last week when we were you know, it's not just going a trillion dollars in debt every hundred days. It's closer to two point five. And you know, how do you manage that? I mean, the interest on the debt paying that is over a trillion dollars a year. It's just unsustainable debt to GDP ratios. They have to create a monetary reset, and they're doing that, and they're telling you they're going to do it. The last people to know will just be the regular folks and that are just walking around thinking that. You know, they have normalcy bias and we all do it to some degree. But I think that's really what we need to take from this, not necessarily join a team and I'm for bricks or I can't wait for them to do whatever. You know, and there's speculation, you know, we talk about gold being a fixed asset that ideology has to die off. I mean, this is modern monetary theory. As you point out all the time, the magic money tree. This is like just establishment thought. It's pervasive and all of the economists that run academia and so much of the politics and this experiment that we've been in since nineteen seventy one. It will come to an end. And it's not that the dollar is going to go to zero, I think, or you'll have wheelbarrows full of cash to buy a low for bread or anything. I'm not an alarmist, but I think you'll just start to see that the fix is in. People will start moving away from things that are too much counterparty risk, or they see that they've got to get them cash out of the bank or out of savings and there's no yield on it. There's no return any CDs anymore because of interest rates. And you'll see them, you know, buying assets, whether it's land, you know, whether it's precious metals or something like bitcoin. That will be the trend moving forward, and it's nothing I can do about it. I mean, I'm necessary I'm not even necessarily cheering it on unless people are learning. So if people are learning about what happened, then they can make better decisions. And I applaud that it shouldn't be out of fear, but it should be from education.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, Yeah. If we get into inflation or something like that, you know, again, if you can get some money into gold. I think the end game with this, the great taking all the rest of the stuff, is to say, well, we've got the debt. It needs to be paid, so we're going to confiscate your mortgages or anything like that. So to the extent that as the you know, inflation kicks in, perhaps gold is going to be relatively worth more and that might help you to buy off some of these things to keep them from getting confiscated. That's that's one aspect of it. I just want to have the privacy having some medium of exchange that is outside of their system. I've got a question here from Atomic Dog says, Hey, Tony, is there an end in sight to this long run up on gold? And now silver seems like it runs up, then there's some profit taking, then it runs up some more.
Speaker 1: It seems to be the cycle.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's a great question, because you wonder where I how that we well we hit an all time high again yesterday, and I assume that if history's my guide. I mean, first, you know, it's from twenty eleven to twenty twenty there was no all time high, so let's just talk about that. And then from twenty twenty it took to twenty twenty two to hit another one. Now again we're hitting it, you know, every other week and sometimes multiple times in the same week. So I think what you'll see is you'll continue to see this trend where gold will go up, there'll be some profit tanking, it'll pull back a little bit. Same thing with silver, but there's a there's a level here. I think when the paper gold and the ETF separate from the physical gold. When the demand continues to go up, which we're going to see from central banks. Like I said, it's gone up fivefold since twenty twenty two. That's central bank demand that's only going to increase. So I think that, you know, watching it go up and then the profit taking that's going to contend. I don't think we'll see any cratering. I don't think that it'll you know, you're definitely not going to see two thousand dollars gold again unless there's an absolute market crash, but that'll only be temporary. I think there'll be a more consolidation in the gold price we're heading to. And this is not just me saying this, but I think I think it's a conservative estimate to be at three thousand dollars gold in twenty twenty five. Again, not financial advice, not about investments. I'm just telling you where it's going to be against the dollar and against other currencies. The real story its gold, and I think even the clips in gold. I've shared this with you, I think a couple of weeks ago, but it was a game changer, the Russian government putting silver and pulatinum and palladium on their strategic reserve asset list and really putting silver out front. There's something to that, and this is a big move. Really no government since the pre communist Chinese, we're heavy on silver for strategic reserve assets. Russia moving into that, I think just underscores that silver truly is the most undervalued asset in the world, given all of its industrial uses and medical uses and then monetary uses, and the fact that it's under thirty four dollars an ounce is extremely cheap, giving its history. I have to remind people fifty two dollars and fifty cents in nineteen eighty. It was a bit of an anomaly, but that had to do with the Hunt family buying physical silver, and nobody's done that since they were punished by the deep state, I mean, would run through the mill for that, and you know, I think targeted financially because they exposed the weakness of the dollars. So I know, the trend to me is up. There's always it doesn't always go up into the right, but the trend for both precious metals against the currencies worldwide, I think is going to continue to go up.
Speaker 2: And of course you're talking about fifty dollars silver. Gold was around eight hundred or something like that as well around that time, and about what would that be today if we did that that for inflation.
Speaker 3: Well at least you know, four or five thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So you know, we look at this that the fundamentals, and I think the reason that there is some profit taking but it continues to trend up is because the fundamentals are that they're not going to do anything about the spending and they're not going to do anything about making you know, printing more money and inflation and all the rest of this stuff. And it doesn't matter, you know, which one of these two teams gets in. That's the way they're going to run it. I mean, we look at what the La LA team is talking about the Green New Deal, endless amounts of money being spent on this fantasy talking about reparations. And then on the Trump side, he has absolutely no aversion to debt whatsoever. And we saw that in twenty twenty. Yeah, just you know, do a bill three and a half trillion dollars in Hey, if you oppose that, you say anything, we're going to primary you out, you know, he said to Massey at the time. So he has no aversion to debt. That is something that he has used all of his life as leverage, and he knows how to use it.
Speaker 1: He's very comfortable with it.
Speaker 2: He's the debt king, and so you're going to see that that go up. And he's not even serious Tony about trying to limit the deficit. And when he starts talking about tariffs, he says, no, I'm just going to use it as leverage to get things to onshore manufacturing in the United States. So he's not really necessarily talking about increasing the tariffs. He just wants to use it as a leverage thing. And that's the way he always used debt. He uses his debt as a leverage with the banks. So both of them are big spenders. Both of them don't care about any kind of you know, responsible balanced government whatsoever. And it's going to continue.
Speaker 3: I think what Trump learned early on is that he had amassed so much debt going into the nineteen nineties that he was more dangerous to the bank than the bank to him. And they needed him, and he really took him years. You know, he had people like Wilbur Rosscombe and you know who's Roschild's agent and helped him to, you know, steer through that navigate that there was huge losses of equity, you know in the taj Mahal Casina, all that stuff that imploded, and you know, he'd learned he had called himself the King of debt. If it was a fallacy in it though, you know, when you kind of use that, you can use debt to a certain extent if you're in the private sector and you become that big that's true, but you're talking on a global stage. David with that much on the line and GDP and all of that. The this strategic strength of the United States lies on its currency. You start messing with that, that's very dangerous territory. So I would you know, I would think that creating an environment where you know, you could invite companies to come here and build things, you can use tariffs for that. But there has to be a combination of safety in the currency. You can't just bully people. Can't just say well, I'm going to place one hundred percent. He said, this is going to place one hundred percent tariff in a country that's not utilizing the dollar. Well, that's still a weaponization of the dollar. It's just a different strategy by other means. So I really think those those type of strategies. I'm all for trying something new. And I agreed with what Trump said on the Rogan interview about William McKinley being, you know, the tariff king and how well we did in the nineteenth century. But there has to be this this debt issue and the currency issue has to be addressed. You have to remember William McKinley had the gold standard. You know, that's you know, that was the whole point of William Jennings Bryan running against him and saying, you know, the cross of gold speech that we had such a strong currency, they wanted free silver injected into the into the economy to lower the purchasing power of the dollar, to get people out of debt. So that was a that was a populist uh you know, political uprising if you will.
Speaker 2: So I critcified the country on a cross of gold. He needed liquidity from silver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Yeah, that's where I hit the comstock load. That's where you get, you know, the first Morgan silver dollar eighteen seventy eight. You know it's coming out of that. There's a massive silver hit, you know, in Nevada. And then so that's the binanculist that's right, that's the TV show that Nixon would interrupt to take us off the gold standard. Ironically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went out to Nevada, the Tahoe thing when the kids were little. We went around some of those silver mines and everything that we're out there. I wanted to see where they'd filmed Bonanza, but you know, we wound up doing the silver mines as well. I was under Yeah, that's right. The fonder rossa they ran that thing for years. They had the cast, the three of them. They set up a tourist resort around there. But it's kind of deja vou to see that. But yeah, getting back to the to the silver standards, getting off on the tangent there, it is when you look at Trump, he's willing to do these very risky things. And of course the bad who was able to use at his leverage, But the bad thing was that he bankrupted casinos and so the bottom line is that he eventually lost the casinos. All he cared about with the rostyle people was you're going to keep my name on the buildings right until they completely go away. And so if he's got his name on the US, he doesn't really care what's happening fundamentally with his stuff. I think it's going to be a very dangerous time regardless of whoever is there. And it is because the same mentality is there with uniparty on so many of these different issues, but especially on the fiscal stuff.
Speaker 1: There's not going to be any change to it.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about it, you know, with the going back to his examples of the nineteenth century, the real issue was also spending right and they're not going to stop spending. They're going to continue to double down on the spending and just rearrange the deck chairs. Let me, let me give a tax break to this demographic voter group over here. I won't ta put taxes all, make a policeman all tax free, no tax on tips for waitresses. And that's the kind of games that they're playing. So it isn't going to change.
Speaker 3: I mean history that history shows us that the great empires or countries rise on sound money and economic nationalism, they decline on FIA currency and free trade. Yeah, and that's where we're in that cycle right now. And until we hit some sort of wall, if you will, something that where the music stops and there has to be you know, the people have to get we have to have a sober look at our our fiscal house. Everything's you know, up in the air, but we don't. There's no telling you know, how bad it will get as far as what happens to the dollar or you know what kind of economic damage is done from just not getting our fiscal house in order. Again, this is this is something that's not it's not in our politics. It's not in this election. It used to be and it begs the question, like, what what changed have they just decided to, you know, do a controlled demolition of this economy to replace it. Besides, it is build back better. In order to do that, you have to first destroy something to build it back better. So that's really where my mind goes, because it doesn't seem like anything's being done to to prop up the dollar or our economy.
Speaker 2: For a Love of the Road says Tony has said before, he's referring to d G eight about the Tomahawk missile selling you put that up there first, uh DJA, says David. Can you ask Tony if we go to war will silver skyrocket? How much silver is in a Tomahawk missile? For the Love of the Road says he wants to say that there was about one hundred ounces of silver and it is a monster five hundred ounces, five hundred.
Speaker 3: Five hundred ounces, a monster box. It's a monster box, which is five hundred ounces of silver and every Tomahawk missile.
Speaker 2: And I wonder how much CO two there is. Yeah, rent of they don't care about anything, you know, They've got their goals of it, and all the stuff that they're telling us is existential, life threatening and all that.
Speaker 1: They don't care. I mean, their missiles are life threatening.
Speaker 2: We'll be alarmed about that, but they want us alarmed about CO two and eating meat. It's just absolutely insane what we see coming with these people. How are things doing in terms of being able to get supply? That was always the thing. You saw this coming. We could see what the fundamentals were. We knew that there was going to be this type of thing and everybody's going to be scrambling for supply. And you said, it starts hitting all these consecutive all time highs, and I think it's going to be the issue. How are things looking on that side?
Speaker 3: It's getting harder to get supply on a consistent basis. And I'm really glad that I have the two physical gold and silver exchanges because pretty much any one ounce silver rounds that I'm buying, or coins or bars or even ten ounce silver bars, they all go into a wolf pack, you know, because we have over thirteen hundred members across the United States now, and we get orders out, like if your card is charged, I'm getting that order out within forty eight hours, and you've got a tracking number for that. We don't keep We try to get the packages out to satisfy every order as fast as possible, and it's been it's been pricky. I had to front end load a lot of wolf pack for that and just replacing the same items. It's getting trickier, and of course price is the price fluctuation, David, It's been interesting to keep track of, to say the least, you know, gold especially, you know, with the price of gold going to where it is, just having to cover that buying an ounce of gold. So I'm built for it. I love what I do, but it is going to get diceier. I think as time goes on, and you know, you point out is that question from for level of the road about is the price of silver going to go up if we go into a hot war. I think the price of silver is going up regardless. I don't. I don't think there's anything that can stop it. And we're about I think we're we've reached really peaked paper silver the way that that trades. And I've said this before, but I think it's estimated that for every two hundred and fifty or so ounces of silver that's traded in the paper market, a one ounce of silver actually exists in the third dimension in the real world, so physical one ounce to two hundred and fifty ounce these things, and this is going to come to a head eventually. And and again there's another metric to this too. It's two hundred and I think twenty five million ounce deficit coming up this year. It was over two hundred million ounces last year. So every time you run these, you know, two hundred two hundred plus million ounce deficits, you have to take from the existing above ground supply. It's not coming from mining, so it has to continually come out of the above ground supply. You don't have to be a math wizard to figure that out that. You know, eventually, just you know, basic economics kiss kicks in and we just haven't reached that point yet, but it will happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing about the paper gold and paper silver. I had started accumulating that years ago, I guess maybe about ten years ago, and you know, putting our ira in it, and it was like then, I know, then the price started changing. Well you know, it's going horizontal for a long time like that, you didn't really notice anything, and it's like, oh, okay, this is easy and get a tenth of an ounce at a time, and then gold started going up, and it didn't go up, you know, and they didn't start tracking it. And that's when I looked at It's like, what's going on with this? Why doesn't that track? And that's when I found out, Oh, well, there's this thing called Shanghai Gold Exchange where they got it. And it's like, oh, okay, so this is in China, so nobody's actually checking this got anything at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is on gold.
Speaker 2: You said it's two hundred and fifty to one an estimate of your estimate of where it is on silver.
Speaker 1: I imagine it is easily that way.
Speaker 2: They create these derivatives and it just lets them completely escape any reality and manipulate the price of the real assets as well.
Speaker 1: At the same time. It's crazy as.
Speaker 3: It's one of the reasons I think in the primary goal of bricks is to reset commodity prices with their own exchanges. I mean, aside from the cross border payments. I really don't think when I read into this, and they may have developed some sort of unified currency, but I don't think so. I don't think those countries can agree on a real unified currency. I think it might be a unified payment system like Vladimir Putin was talking about the bricks bridge system. But really, David, in my opinion, you know, reading at what I do and looking into it, it's about the reset of commodity prices they do. It's no longer about you know, de dollarization. It's about the West in general, the way the West has run its markets and to stranglehold on commodities because in an era of fiot, you have to control commodities against it. If you really look at the historical trend to what happened in the seventies, and you know this, I mean you were there, You're watching what happened with the rise and interest rates. There was an alarm bell that went off in the night. You have Paul Voker from the Federal Reserve. They raised interest rates to the teens. And why did they do that, Well, because the money supply needed to be contracted and the purchasing power was going down and inflation was rampant, and then it reflected itself in the price of gold and silver. They put a stop to that and it lasted for a while, you know, it lasted until I was about two thousand and five. Going into that era, it lasted util I was about twenty five years old. And then this trend has been up and up and up, and you know, sometimes taking a dip. But now look at where we are now, and it really reflects the fiscal insanity, you know, and the amount of currency creation, the amount of debt, and then just an absolute irresponsibility when it comes to our budget. It reflects in the price of gold, and eventually you'll see it truly reflecting in the price of silver. But you have to remember that the largest holder of silver in the world is JP Morgan Chase, and JP Morgan Chase was convicted of suppressing the silver price, and that just gets lost on a lot of people. Why would you suppress the price of something that you primarily hold. That's because you want to get more of it. Yeah, that's always hard less attractive, that's right.
Speaker 2: That's what we started in the real estate stuff. I remember when that all kicked off, we had our neighbors refinance their home. The interest rates were very low and dropping and they got some equity out of it, and they thought, well, let's do that as well. And but you know, it was only just a couple of weeks and all of a sudden everything had changed. It's like, how could it change that quickly? And said, well, this is being imposed from California, so I'm looking at it. It's like, so why would they manipulate the market like this to make the real estate less valuable? And as you point out, they're playing the long game. They want to accumulate more of it, so they make it less valuable, and they put a lot of people underwater, and a lot of people lost their homes, but they were able to accumulate them at an even cheaper price to all that stuff. And again it's part of it, was the derivatives market and all the rest of these things that they were playing with people. And that's what they're doing now with the commodities. And you're right when you look at bricks, it's all about the commodities. Everything that they're talking about and getting a lot of these getting on board a lot of third world countries that are rich in natural resources and commodities. It is a big move toward the commodities.
Speaker 1: It truly is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean we looked at the gold supplanting. The euro is becoming the second most held reserve asset by central banks and number one being the dollar. I think really, if you're paying attention though, and if you're in the know, you get that gold is already the world's reserve currency. I think it's supplanted the dollars some time ago, and it's just now playing a game of allorization getting out of those holdings and you know how else that places. It's a very interconnected worldwide economy, as you know. But the trend, and it's accelerating. I think we're just going to see this is going to continue to be and eventually will bleed into even though I know they don't want it, mainstream will start happing cover this. They'll have to actually admit that something is afoot and that commodities, you know, this boring thing. You know, gold, this barbarous relic and you know what it what did Warren Buffett call it? A pet rock? It doesn't do anything, you know, it just sits there. I think I think this will this will be headlines. You know again, Mainstream will start covering the stuff that you and I talk about every week very soon because it will be too large of an issue, not.
Speaker 2: Too yeah, well, so next time we talk it's going to be two days after the supposed election, and I imagine that there's going to be a lot of chaos from both sides. Nobody is willing to accept the other side winning. I think of this time, Uh so, what do you think is going to happen? I mean, we look at the long term trends of this stuff, and we were talking about regardless of which party is in power, they're going to continue the debt accumulation and the spending without any responsibility.
Speaker 1: So we know how the effect of that's going to be.
Speaker 2: But the short term, I mean, what do you think this If everything erupts into accusations of stole an election all the rest of stuff, Well, you think that's going to really rock the markets this next week? What are you looking for?
Speaker 3: Oh? I think I think it has the possibility to know, there's several things that could happen in scenarios. You know, if you if we know early, which I don't see how we could, but if we know, like it's a sane country anymore, like there's an election result, and then you know there's some sort of consensus that hasn't been the trend. But let's say we do I think gold would pull back a little bit, depending on like if if if Trump wins uh selected, I think gold would pull back a little bit. I think silver might pull pull back a little bit. Bitcoin would probably go up. If you put that in a reverse order where you know, Kamala is selected, I think gold goes up. I think silver goes up. I think Bitcoin maybe goes sideways, maybe falls back a little bit. So those really I think the two best case scenarios. And then if we're in some knockdown, drag out legal battle and you know it stopped the steal part two, the reckoning or whatever, if we go into that, then all bets are off. I think I think the markets will start going their own way. I think people they just start you know, saying this is a you know, whether this fiscal house, this is insanity over here on the on the ruling class side, they'll start looking at alternatives. If we are in chaos, that is where you know, fear goes right into the precious metals market, because again it's a it's a store of value. It is actual money, and it's physical, and it's outside of the system and gives people the opportunity to at least house that wealth and energy and work and not have counterparty risks. So there's a there's a lot of scenarios here, I think, But long term, David, you and I both know the trend for things that are finite in a world of fiat is open to the right and you know, against it. You know, the gold really has no top and the dollar really has no bottom. And that goes for silver and bitcoin too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the things that get us outside of that fiat currency, the.
Speaker 1: Gold, silver and bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, I see why you'd say that Trump be bullish for bitcoin because he's talked about it a lot, and so he's going to protect it, maybe even use it, you know, have the government buy it and keep it as a store of value and that type of thing. And the Democrats have been very active to try to purge crypto bitcoin, but all the crypto What about gold and silver, though, why do you say that that would perhaps go down a little bit with Trump and a little bit up with La la what you're thinking on that?
Speaker 3: And it may be short lived, but I think when you see like a healthy stock market or people, and a lot of times when you see gold go up, it's because they look around, there's a lot of uncertainty, and they just get out of those positions and get into gold. Think if you know the psychological impact of Trump, and we saw that in twenty sixteen and it was short lived. But its not because a policy will just be like, oh, well, there's a businessman. He knows the markets. You know, he knows about he's going to be friendly or at least in rhetoric to Wall Street and Main Street. In rhetoric. It doesn't even matter what he does. I think. And the reason I say it's temporary, this is just my opinion. I think you'd see a slight pullback and it may just go sideways. But I think there'd be some positions that would be cashed out because they're waiting to see what happens, and that be put back into the market. But you give it another quarter and we're going to see You might even see it. Within the thirty days, you would see another all time high for gold because those trends are going to continue. But in the short run, I think psychologically you may see a little bit of a pullback, but maybe just sideways.
Speaker 1: Well that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Of course, many of us are not day traders in anything including.
Speaker 1: Gold and silver.
Speaker 2: It's a buy and hold strategy, gradually accumulating it. That's what Wolfpack is so great at that you can gradually start to take you know, have a savings plan where you can put stuff there and have kind of wealth insurance with gold and silver, and so we know, you know, we feel good about it in the long term just looking at you know, how people are going to perhaps be reacting to it the psychology, and we can all guess what that's going to be.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows for sure exactly.
Speaker 2: You've got a program that's going to be immediately following this one. Tell everybody about that. And is there anything that is happening at wise wolf that you want to clue us.
Speaker 3: On, Well, I would say, you know again, but we have the free silver giveaway. It's still promo code seventeen seventy six and go to David Knight dot gold and we have the program starting as low as fifty dollars a month for wolf Pack, going all the way up to five thousand and I have some announcements coming from Wolfpacks, and I'm working on some stuff I'm actually meeting. I'm in Florida right now. I have meetings going on that I'm going to be bringing some new programs to wolf Pack that I'm really looking forward to. So yeah, please, if you're in the market and you like physical precious metals and you want to trade your Fiat end for something real, go to David Knight dot gold And yes, I have my radio show, the Arderburn Radio transmission every Thursday following your show on x at Tony Arderburn on Rockfin the America Unplugged channel. You can find me on Rumble as well America Unplugged and we do we do an hour. Come over there and join the chat. Love to see you, and that's what I like.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that you're, like you said, you're in Florida looking at something to do with Wolfpack. Wolf Pack is a very innovative thing. It's not anything that I've seen anybody else do. And I really do appreciate that. I appreciate working with you all these years. It's great to have somebody that can trust you and and that certainly is the case with Tony Ardvin and Wise Wolf and you can get there through Davidnight dot Cole. Thank you so much, Tony, thank you for supporting the program. Thank you for coming on. And it's going to be interesting times. As the Chinese say, curse, you know, we're going to really interesting times in the next few years as we get closer and closer to this twenty thirty thing that is coming up and just right around the corner. Thank you so much for joining us and for all you do. Thank you, Tony, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, David, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Knight Show right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 5: And you want to know something else, You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 3: That's a website.