Speaker 1: Make us the number one preset on your car radio and on the free new and improved iHeartRadio app Listen for all your music, radio and podcast free never sounded so good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you guys, to be real honest, I don't understand the desire to be naked in public.
Speaker 1: I don't either, I really don't.
Speaker 2: But though yes, and I did say naked nicked, I mean, the warmer it gets the more stories we see about people getting naked in weird spots about this sounds like to me, it's organized nakedness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like this means you're not going to get arrested for being naked while doing this, which.
Speaker 1: All of our other Naked season story in trees.
Speaker 3: Cuffed and stuff people cupt and stuffed because they're in places naked where you're not supposed to be naked.
Speaker 1: This when you register, so I feel like it's legit.
Speaker 3: The Carolina Foothills newdest resort in South Carolina, is hosting its annual Buck Creek Streak five K race naked. They've already got one hundred and sixty one people signed up, breaking last year's record running naked.
Speaker 4: No thanks.
Speaker 3: Girls and boys both have parts of their bodies, that it's not good for them to not be strapped down when they're running, am I right?
Speaker 1: They need to be secured. Things have to be secured.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't go sail off into the ocean without certain things being secured, right, right, right, I feel like it's the same on your body when you're running.
Speaker 2: I agree, And I don't understand why anyone would want to do this, but hey, whatever, you know, this is organized, sounds like it's safe, sounds like it's an annual event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, and anybody can join. You don't have to be a member of the Newdest Colony.
Speaker 4: You just show up and.
Speaker 1: If you want, you can wear clothes.
Speaker 3: Well, I so like that gets really have to be naked, but it's a nudist colony hosting, so you'd better be ready for some nude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 3: Can't be you can't clutch a pearls of people are naked running around you.
Speaker 2: Right, I would feel weird if you're at other people are running naked and you have your clothes.
Speaker 4: I would get naked.
Speaker 3: So in that instance, the clothed person is the one who's out of place, not the naked person.
Speaker 1: That's my point, it's like bizarro world.
Speaker 2: It is, right, you're just out there running in your nikes, right, maybe a fanny pack, chafing going on.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to put some facoline down there before you start. You got to make some preparations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you may want to talk to some of the people that some of the experienced nudists on that I didn't make this not hurt so much.
Speaker 3: I would if I just had to be naked out in public.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would.
Speaker 3: Running is one of the things I wouldn't do naked. I also wouldn't jump on a trampoline naked.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't fish naked.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do anything. Maybe that I get flipped around naked, Like I'm going to have something more calm and stationary if I'm going to be naked in public, like sauna, a little less, something sedentary.
Speaker 1: Right, I could sit.
Speaker 3: Exactly, jiggling right, flipping it around, ita ride a worse naked.
Speaker 2: Right, There's the list is long. Hey, if that's your thing, go for it. Have fun, you know, just don't hurt anybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just be careful.
Speaker 3: And I would recommend some bugspray, write some sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Sunscreen for sure. Naked Season continues. Enjoy it, stay with us more coming up on Austin SADES station one O three point before we get into our audio file. That whole Mexican Navy ship hitting the Brooklyn Bridge.
Speaker 1: That was crazy.
Speaker 4: It looked like a The ship looked like a Disney ride.
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 3: It was one of their training ships. And what I did not realize those huge masts. Yeah, the ship is clearly bigger than what it looked like on TV because there was uh a sailor standing on across both sides of the mass, the horizontal right.
Speaker 1: Part that the sale on every single one of them.
Speaker 4: Horrible scene, horrible. Two people were killed.
Speaker 3: Two of the sailors died from getting knocked off the top of the mask.
Speaker 2: Very very sad, very sad. But we don't have navy boats like that, right.
Speaker 1: No, that was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Our navy boats are meant for killing, right.
Speaker 3: I feel like that Navy boat did not strike fear into the heart of their enemies.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: He's your ge audio time all right. Dairy Queen catered a wedding for free. Now they usually we don't do weddings, it's we just don't. But they made an exception after a couple made an impassioned plea on TikTok because the groom's last name Blizzard. Stop here's he's Bradley Blizzard and here are the newlyweds. And Wit Woolman, a North Texas dairy Queen operator.
Speaker 1: I just was like, this literally makes so much sense. So Dairy Queen helped.
Speaker 4: We immediately looked at it and thought we got to do something.
Speaker 5: I've heard it for thirty years now that I should somehow get involved with dairy Queen. My future in laws came into town last night and they were like, hey, let's go to Bronze and I.
Speaker 1: Said, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: You don't understand where Dairy Queen spokespeople now like we're going to Dairy Queen.
Speaker 3: It's a great name. Bradley Blizzards, Bradley Blizzard. Here's what I feel like. I feel like Darry Queen's like, you, guys, we don't do weddings. Meanwhile, nobody's asked them to.
Speaker 1: Do a wedding. We would think of Dairy Queen.
Speaker 3: They're like, you guys, how many times we have to tell you we don't cater weddings meanwhile, not a single person has asked.
Speaker 4: But it's a great idea. Dailly bars at your wedding.
Speaker 1: Fine, very fun idea.
Speaker 4: Very fun. They're going to be in whether they like it or not. They're gonna end up in the wedding.
Speaker 1: Business, they might y add.
Speaker 3: That's like when I threw a baby shower for one of my friends and her craving was KFC, and so I ordered like this silver serving dishes, like made it like fan Sea serving dishes, but then put KFC chicken and biscuits and Colesline stuff in them.
Speaker 1: Who the friend, Robbie?
Speaker 4: Oh, really, well, that's very thoughtful.
Speaker 2: Bruce Springsteen's about to release a long lost country album that he recorded thirty years ago. Back then, it was called Somewhere North of Nashville Never Saw the Light of Day. Now he's releasing it on a new project called Tracks to the Lost Albums. It's going to be out on June twenty seventh. Here's one of the songs. It's called Repo Man. Now listen carefully because it might remind you of a song.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but we can't play the song on the podcast. But he might want to tell the boss that Chuck Berry wants his song.
Speaker 1: Wants is Johnny be good song back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or it's a little bit. Marie Levau A loh, wow.
Speaker 2: That's one, yeah, Marie Lovau, Yeah wow, that's.
Speaker 4: A good call.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: June twenty seventh, For all of you Springsteen fans, we're real happy with Springsteen right now.
Speaker 3: Why I'm newly in love with him, I'm newly re in love with him. Why are you mad at him bad mouthing America on foreign so I oh, I know, I don't want him to do that. I just want you to sing it be hot. I just yeah, it really no matter what an artist's political view is, it ruins the whole experience for me a little bit when they feel the need to express it, because that's not why I'm there to hear you exactly.
Speaker 2: And it really bothers me that he did it outside of the United States. Yeah, yeah, the country has.
Speaker 4: Been pretty good to you, Bruce, I know, real good to you.
Speaker 2: Finally, Alan Jackson made an announcement that he is retiring from touring. Here he is talking to the crowd at the very last show of his last Call One More for the Road tour, and y'all I haven't heard, and I'm now I'm lying down and in.
Speaker 1: Fact, it's my last.
Speaker 4: Road show up out here. But this is my last road show, how are you?
Speaker 2: But we're planning on doing a big finale show in Nashville next summer. Alan Jackson's good dude. He's been battling some health issues too, I think. And uh so, that's a long career. You've been on the road for a long time, saying wait on yonder.
Speaker 4: Of the chat.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: How the country music artists call it Nashville Nashville, not Nashville.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nashville. That's our daily audio file.
Speaker 2: She's Trusha, My name is Sandy's give us a follow on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official Trisa.
Speaker 4: What's some of the stuff we learned today?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, the first thing that we learned, Sandy was you taught the unwashed what amuse boush is.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a very small little sample of what's about to come. It's at your finer restaurant.
Speaker 3: It's a little single bite sized or dirt that sets up your palate for what's about to follow.
Speaker 4: Right, amoz boosh and a moos bosh. It's a good name.
Speaker 1: Another thing we learned.
Speaker 3: Tom Cruise, he's out at all the movie premieres for his Mission Impossible, eighth and final installment. When somebody asked him when, a you're thinking about retiring, he said, I used to think.
Speaker 1: It'd be in my eighties, but now it's not going to be till in my hundreds.
Speaker 4: Good for you, Tom.
Speaker 3: He's not going anywhere, and he's going to expand some of his other series like Top Gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah. A lot of money being eight there for you, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of money, and apparently he plans on continue.
Speaker 2: He died the last one, dude, Huh he died in the last Maverick, didn't he?
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise died in the last Maverick.
Speaker 4: No, No, I thought we thought he did. Remember he got shot down, right.
Speaker 1: He did not die?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And finally Sandy told us what the last word in the Oxford English Dictionary is. It's a word ziz zivaz right, and it means.
Speaker 2: It's a weevil weave tropical weeviel in South America, and it's spelled z.
Speaker 4: Y z z.
Speaker 1: Why v A, Why do you say it in an Australian accent.
Speaker 2: Because it just feels Australian to me as if a mt it just fills that.
Speaker 3: I just feel it, just how it comes through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just feel like something would down under.
Speaker 3: I feel like we've exterminated the weavils. Like, am I the only one that is a kid? Your mom would be like check the flower, like there could be weavils in the flower if you didn't seal.
Speaker 4: It up well enough and in your cereal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the boxes evils have we eradicated weavils. They went the way of smallpox. Tricia, Well, that's good. We did not need them a weevil. They're tiny, tiny beetles like a mite. Yeah, they're so teeny tiny.
Speaker 4: You ever had one in your hair? Ew? You in your ear?
Speaker 1: Stop?
Speaker 4: No, you ever had a bug in your ear?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I mean I've had the night nerd that like a spider or something crawled in my ear.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, speaking of spiders. I went to my over my friend's house to work out, and he's got this little gym in his garage. Big giant transla joined us.
Speaker 1: Nope, I got rid of him.
Speaker 4: I shoot him off. I didn't do I didn't kill him. I just ran him off.
Speaker 1: Remember when we lived out at the lake. We saw traansils all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're cool.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember one day in particular. Earlier that day, there was a small coral snake in our front yard. Yep, freaked me out. You, of course were out of town, because anything weird that happens at home, you're out of town. Then I left, went out the front door to walk to the mailbox to get the mail. There was a tarantula on the step of the front porch. When I finally jumped over it and made it to the mailbox. When I opened it, there was a scorpion inside me. I was like, I hate it here. I hate this place.
Speaker 2: Have a great day everyone, Thanks for spending time with us. Well, hope you'll do it again tomorrow. Until then, don't take any crap from anybody.