Speaker 1: Do you want to build your faith?
Speaker 2: Do you desire to have a true encounter with God through his Word? Then listen to Lorgus ramer I with Reverend Doctor Joseph Baubin, head Pastor of Harvest Chapel International Commercy. He's a seasoned man of God and the teacher of the Word. In this truth and simplicity. Make time with us each and every Monday to Friday at two pm on Spirit eighty eight twenty three FM us being encounter the Word of Truth.
Speaker 1: God richly loves you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the logo streamer are with God savant Reverend Doctor Joseph Being, head Pastor of Harvest Chapel International Commercy. And now to today's message.
Speaker 3: Go to a one ver's a before we take our sis, let's go let's spoke of the law. Shall no depart out of my mouth? That I shall meditate in it to day right that I may observe to do according to all that is written in it.
Speaker 4: Or then I will make my way prospers, and then I am have of success a man.
Speaker 5: God bless you, Oh only welcome to the presence of God. And we will continue with our discourses on how we can bring order to our conversation. Amen, what we've been trying to do, get a diagnosis of our problem if we even admit or confess that there is a problem with our conversations. Because admittedly, if you don't see any problem with the way you talk, the way you communicate with your conversations with other people, then there's only be a problem taking the bitter pills or remedies that are needed to fix us.
Speaker 6: And the problem is that this thing is not just cannot be just fixed by human efforts. You need a partnership with the Holy Spirit of God to understand and appreciate some of the dynamics of living in a world full of evil and good angels, wicked men and wicked and wicked women and good men, and and all these pictures. They are carefully laid out in the scriptures for so that you, the Son of God, you and I the children of God, that are enrolled in the school of the Spirit. We are reading our Bible every day. The Holy Spirit guests to educate us. Amen, hallnelujah. Because whilst we are, when we finish, and you read your quiet time, and then you go out there and then go and intermeddle or interact with falling man. You're sometimes you come back again and think that, ah, there is the Word of God.
Speaker 4: Is it true? Is it going to be helpful to me?
Speaker 6: Maybe you didn't even plan it by in that truthual or whatever. You are sitting they are playing and there's this radio celebrity who are discussing marriage, and then they are telling you how you should treat your husband, and everybody in the say yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, just to know what you have read from the Word of God, and they.
Speaker 4: Seem so voicy. Faara us.
Speaker 6: So you say the whole thing, you must come back to the Word of God again. So radio Bible every day is so important. As I said, so because we sometimes have that panoramic view we think that going every day, going every day is a waste of time. No, going every day helps you God, chums and trains. So I'm saying, your year, but the spirit of your soul, you can hear him and descend his voy in the midst of all the other voices.
Speaker 4: Whose voice who is speaking to me.
Speaker 6: That on trained year cannot descend the voice of God. You'll be confused because Satan always appears as an angel of life. And when during the temptations of Jesus. We see that what did he do. He applied the word. He tried to confuse it. If you are the son of God, turn these stones into loaves of bread, and he said, no, it is written.
Speaker 4: It is written. Then he came again and.
Speaker 6: Said, oh, he has said that, if you had the son of God, just throw yourself nor on and down, and he setting his angles to bear you down. He says, no, you shall not tell the Lord our God. Hallelujah Amen. So that is what reading the Bible every day is going to help you.
Speaker 4: Amen, Very very important. It's going to help you.
Speaker 6: And then once again, after we have read it, we must go out there and do it and validate it. Hallelujah Amen. We must go out there and validate the word of God. We do it little by little, hallelujah Amen. Now the next key step after we quiet time, the Holy.
Speaker 4: Spirit will take you to school.
Speaker 6: One another very simple thing that through that we have learned over the years. We are just reactuating. Let's go to church. When God saves us, he plants us in church among fellow believers. Ion sharpenet ion. You can't do it on your own. The Christian life is not meant to be lived out in isolation. We thrive best in the company of other believers.
Speaker 4: Amen, hallelujah. Amen.
Speaker 6: You know so sometimes we think that oh, no, I mean too much church life, you had it before. Or sometimes you cry you agree this too.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: There are days are we not doing too much change and all that, No, I don't, I don't. As tough as it is, it helps us grow. It has its critical rule in helping us grow.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: Because you are out there. You're once again in the world, out there where. Sometimes maybe even in the office place or where you work in the marketplace, you may find out that you may just be the only believer. And as the other voices rise up, you know and all you are hearing all that, you can be confused.
Speaker 4: But when you come amongst.
Speaker 6: Believers and like, let me use the word spirit field believers.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: We are all embarking on the new band project. We are all desirous of seeing cheape of getting ourselves fixed.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: Then we are going to be able to help each other. We are doing this topic because God whispect to the general of our sea that this is a year of divine order. God wants to see or that in our lives. Can we tackle our conversation maybe on our own, on my own, maybe that's not what I would have wanted us to discuss. Or I hope you are getting it, but all of a sudden, because it's sudden saying yeah, yeah, yeah, it's true. There's so much disorder in our miss it's true my conversations and because of that, all my relationships have been fractured. And my sister was saying, so, so I've decided to stay in my corner somewhere, so I'm not interacting because when I interact, you know, then this person who accused me of saying this, you are rude, you're this, you're that.
Speaker 4: That's not going to help you. Amen.
Speaker 6: Like I said, the evaluation, when you are doing it on your own, you find it difficult.
Speaker 4: But when you come in like this like a teaching service, we are.
Speaker 6: Highlighting some of the various shades and things where we will be able to see where our conversations are not going well, and then putting the necessary remedia tractors. Amen, very very very important. That so we must go to church, halleluyer Amen. And then the next thing that is also very very important is that we must join the wings, get active in church.
Speaker 4: It's so important in a big.
Speaker 6: Church where you find yourself and a lot of people also find it. Okay, I will go to church, but I won't interact. No, they're not going to have your conversations, all right, halle Lou, Yeah, amen, oh in this big church. And I mean sometimes we think that maybe by by designs it seems as see Sunday services is the big deal or the biggest deal, and once you come for Sunday service and the grace is finished, that you have done your fulfilled al righteously. No, the Sunday services that we hold, we are only able to hold those services because of what goes on in the background. That is where the church services are being held in that group, the Bible study group now a little group where you get to interact in the sanctuary keepers, in the prayer warriors, Amen, in the counselors, in the evangelistic team. That is where the real character, it's me informed as we interact with our fellow men, then we get the opportunity to order our conversations.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: But if you come along to church, you come the big one, Like I said, the big one, the Sunday, one will come and then okay, I've done my offering. Oh okay, I head about typhing, I've done some you know, I'm a good citizen of the kingdom, and then off you go. No, you're not going to improve. Amen, you have to join the small group so that the next day you don't come or they that I come. Somebody will come and say, ah, we didn't why didn't you come, And then immediately something instead of asking me why and was there's something wrong, all of a sudden, you're charging me, you know, and then me, now we'll do this thing again, and they say no. So you realize that in the small group is where our character and our conversations get to be seen. Now, as I'm doing this, there will be little opportunity or no opportunity for anybody to say anything, and they will all go, no, you're not going to be able to grow. Like we said, theoretical experiential and God just knows how to do it. Maybe sometimes it's not that the person because of that one of you know statement that that person and that person also is a battery. No, but sometimes even you know, misunderstanding of the true intention can catch you.
Speaker 4: Now not they can't do anything.
Speaker 6: And then it's like, ah, no, you see, you need a certain regular check attendance, like and.
Speaker 4: That is why that person said this to you.
Speaker 6: That because you are signed up for the small group meetings and all.
Speaker 4: That, you must come.
Speaker 6: And if there is any reason why you won't come, you must show yourself accountable and send a text message to the leader to know why you are not coming, but just coming on your own terms. And then the day I feel like coming, o't come. In the day I don't feel like coming, I don't come, I'm not going to be responsible to anyone I want to apologize for not coming. After all, its voluntary. Is my free time that I came.
Speaker 4: You never go.
Speaker 6: So that question alone is going to hit you and then you will know that there's something still wrong.
Speaker 4: With that way am going about things. Amen.
Speaker 6: And then you come to church and we are dissecting the problem, when we are throwing highlights on it and God is using it to speak to you. That's not how the problem is going to be fixed. Your conversation life is not going to be fixed. The way you talk is not going to be fixed by isolation. You have to go out. You must engage Amen. And it's going to be actions and reactions, actions and reactions.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: How do you react when you are rebuilt? It's part of the conversation, Halenelujah. So a lot of us said that decide that I'm not going to be a part of the SNOW group because I need to open up. And it's also another key part of churchlight. You have to open up.
Speaker 4: Amen. We fellowship with.
Speaker 6: Real people, say amen, Halene Louiah, because we are fixing real people.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: So if you never open up your life and you say that as for my life, it's a.
Speaker 4: No go area.
Speaker 6: Nobody comes in. No, it's not going to help, Haleneluiah.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: It's very very, very important thing that we need to understand.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: So we joined there small group and then we are active there. We cooperate with both leadership and the other members so that the Holy Spirit can do what he wants to do in our lives.
Speaker 4: Halleluia. Amen. And then let me say this that.
Speaker 6: I don't know about you what you would say, but these are simple childlike you know, faith or steps that you mistake. Don't look for complicated things, amen, just simple things. Just just do those simple things and allow God to do the bigger, complicated, supernatural things.
Speaker 4: And that's where the faith thing comes in. Amen.
Speaker 6: Is God going to you be able to use these simple measures to fix me?
Speaker 4: Yes? Amen, God will fix you. God has fixed people over.
Speaker 6: The ages with these simple things and steps. And as you like, as you said, you join a church. You begin to take root there. You begin to participate in the life of the church. You begin to give off your time, talents and treasures for God to use.
Speaker 4: That is how you get fixed. Amen. It sounds simple, but that is how God fixes us. Actions reactions. Amen.
Speaker 6: As you interact with people, and then you begin to hear people in conversations the way they think we are thought life, sometimes pure naive childlife and yester. You see the power of God at working their lives.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: You see the power of God at it in their line. And when you see a power, the power of God in somebody's life working, you know it. You will sense it. God will communicate it to you that this is where I am taking you.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: And then in church, as I said, you are working in the group. And let's let's let's also not be naive. It's also another important point that I think I value that to it eli. Anytime that the sons of God appear, the sounds of Satan also appears. Say amen to that, and let's not be naive. So in that small group, remember Jesus gathered twelve people, and there was one in that small group. In that small group, there will be some, but they will never be in the majority.
Speaker 4: If it's a true church, hello, where everybody is playing.
Speaker 6: Their role, because maybe we'll take a look at something, just because if they're in the majority, then the church to collapse. Yeah, that's the point. If they are in the majority and the church to collapse. But the church has not collapsed. The church is thriving. The church is flourishing because ultimately the good people amen.
Speaker 4: And remember what Jesus said.
Speaker 6: It's also one of the key things that I want then said Jesus said something said, I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. So that one individual whose agenda is to derail you know, they will bring in all the kind of nature in full bloom and the kind of nature back biting God, sapin slander. And just think about it. And you have the other people. Let me use the way the other people the majority people in the same group who are bringing love. They are bringing joy, they are bringing kindness, they are bringing peace, they are bringing meekness, self control, gentleness, and faithfulness. Remember what he said, against such there is no law. There is no way for the few, or let me use the word few. The people who are there, we are bringing the fruit of the Holy Spirit. So for the canna nature to ultimately swallow the fruit of the Holy Spirit. No, the fruit of the Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 4: Are weak in us? And Jesus said it.
Speaker 6: He said, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Speaker 4: Amen. All that God needs.
Speaker 6: Is that his people are stating, and I'm saying that, let's use the word ideal church.
Speaker 4: The agents of the devil, who they will not be.
Speaker 6: The ones who have the say, and ultimately the good people of God, because the power of God is backing.
Speaker 4: We will prevail. Amen.
Speaker 6: So when you join that small group, because often that is where you find them.
Speaker 4: He said, by their fruit, you shall know them.
Speaker 6: A good tree is identified by its fruit.
Speaker 4: So you find that you are working in the small group. And this particular brother or sister, all the.
Speaker 6: Conversations that they bring up is all about gossip, slander, envy, jealousy, back biting.
Speaker 4: Don't you saying that there's something wrong and that you need.
Speaker 6: To pull away?
Speaker 4: Have you gone through the steps? Do you need a fixing?
Speaker 6: And this person's conversation is coming to complicate you the therapy that is being administer you pull away, or you rebuke that person, or you time an agent to help that.
Speaker 4: Person help you get it. It's very, very, very important.
Speaker 6: Because Paul tells us in the Galician Galicians, he said, if you are not mindful of these things, then you will destroy each other. Can we go to Galatians chapter five, the sixteen down when he talks like, let's let's look Galatians chapter five, let's pick it up from sixteen.
Speaker 4: He said, But I say walk by.
Speaker 6: The spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the spirit, and the desires of the spirit are against the flesh. For these are opposed to each other to keep you from doing the things you want to do. But if you are led by the spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are evident, sexual, immorality, impurity, sensuality, I don't latterly sorcery, enmity, strive, jealousy, fis of anger, rivalries, desensions, divisions, envy. Maybe one day will go over all this and bring them down drunkenness, all this and things like this.
Speaker 4: I warn you, as I warn you.
Speaker 6: Before, that those who do side things will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Then it talks about the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control, against like there is no law, hallelujah Amen. And in twenty five he said, if we live by the spirit, let us also keep in step with the spirit.
Speaker 4: Let us not.
Speaker 6: Become conceited provoking one another, envying one another.
Speaker 4: Hallelujah Amen.
Speaker 6: Twty verse fifteen, or take it from fourteen and fifteen he said, for the whole law, it's for filed in one way. You shall love your neighbor. Ask yourself, look at fifteen. But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed.
Speaker 4: By one another conversation. And else we'll consume one another.
Speaker 6: So when you join the group, when you join that small group and you find out that people there, there are some people that are walking by the flesh who do not want to be fixed, they don't need it. And you you, you, you should be focused. You know why you have come to Christ. You know that you are sick. You know that you need to fix it, and you have come for therapy. And then you are applying the therapy. You will find out that people who come here and then then every time they come, then they engage you in conversation. It's about gossip and it's saying that when you begin to do that, you consume one another and destroy one another and destroy the church.
Speaker 4: And you are indulging the people.
Speaker 6: And West case scenario craw sometimes instead of new walk into the pastors or the product that this.
Speaker 4: Is what is going on, and we need to bind.
Speaker 6: We need to fight it, and we recognize it for what it is, spiritual warfare. We keep quiet, it will bite you. So they are there, the church and then the small glues. They are there, but once you go in there there's no life there.
Speaker 4: We have allowed the deeds of the flesh to consume us, and then it's warning us that we will destroy the church.
Speaker 6: But remember that those the people who are standing in preces, all build my church. And the gets of us are not prevail against it. And so if you find these things and you guys don't rise up to the task and assignment that there's a spiritual warfare and there's a battle that is ongoing, and that we need to stand on and be on ourne is this check?
Speaker 4: I can't tell you.
Speaker 6: Look, if it's not the thing that we do, the spiritual our alfare that intermittently we are. They know they never have destroyed the church. This church would have been destroyed. How many times not have I not had it out that the church will be destroyed simply because we are implementing the truth of the Word of God.
Speaker 4: No way, hallelujah. So we are aware that is not everybody who is here who is gathering with us.
Speaker 6: These some people who come in here with their conversation to divide, to scatter.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 6: But we stand on our knees and we've don't continue. We'll continue to to yes, stand on our toes and on our knees and intercede and to remind God of his good promises and vowls of our lives. He said he will build the church and the guests of us shall not prevail against it. So when we are calling for the intermittent first, and we know what we are doing.
Speaker 4: By the arm of flesh, you shall not prevail. It's a spiritual enterprise that we are building.
Speaker 6: And it only can it can only be sustained and build by spiritual wapoints and tools. And it is these tools fasting, praying, singing, praying, living and righteous and holy lives, and ordering our conversations, ordering our prayers and the things that we are talking about this year that is helped going to help us stunt as a church and being the people that God has called us to be. If we don't take up these spiritual weapons. Look, I'm afraid we'll be destroyed.
Speaker 4: Amen. Amen, So that we are aware that they will always be.
Speaker 6: Situations that cause for us to be descended. Whose voice are we hearing the conversation that you are holding? Whose voice are you hearing the conversation that you are holding? That's one group most voice are you hearing talking about that sister talking about that brother talking about that lesson?
Speaker 4: No, you will destroy the church.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 6: You don't want to be fixed. You are not here to be fixed, because if you are here to be fixed, you you want straight away. It's a tough if you're like tough assignment and task and we need everyone to focus, and it's all worse.
Speaker 4: Remember we relented. We read it at the beginning words, by the power of words, there's life, there is death.
Speaker 6: So that conversation that you keep on holding is it life giving or death giving conversations? If it is death giving or I'm going to give life, then you stop it. Amen, Then you'll stop it because if you bite and devour one another and it is worse, watch out so that you're not consumed by one another.
Speaker 4: Rise up on your feet.
Speaker 2: This broadcast was probably sponsored by the friends and partners of Publish Japan International Comacin thank you for listening to Loga Schumer Art, Reverend doctor Josef Paudi. You believe that as we act on this word, God's power transform your life.
Speaker 1: Join all.
Speaker 2: This is as for our in person family service at taber Chapel International DYNAMICU Massive close to Nicking Detail and on the Sunsets Road this and every Sunday at seven am for our key service, eight thirty am for our Bible study and nine am for our ely service. We can also join us this and every Wednesday for our amazing lif week teaching service at six pm and on Fridays for our Prayer Submission service, also.
Speaker 1: At six pm.
Speaker 2: Remember that all our services are streamed online at Harvest Chapel International Commacy on our Facebook and YouTube pages. You can also listen to us at any time on our online radio station Radio Ati Today, accessible via the Radio Chain and Zeno apps. You can download these apps on the Google Play Store in Apple Store. You are free to ask us all live transforming termos by Reverend Doctor to Self Alday by podcast Fast Section for Haberst Chapel International Commercy and all podcast platforms. For prayer requests or any other enquiries, please contact us VI, s MS, Voice, Poul or WhatsApp and zerify five one two four five two five two zero five five one two four five two five two. We look forward to seeing you at our next service. Until then, keep living for Jesus God which leave this