Speaker 1: Warning the Root, The Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Allen Roots, Direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: What time is it? It's time War War.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, one hundred percent raw truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Allen Roots.
Speaker 1: All Right, Swayne Allen Roots.
Speaker 3: The Sphere is on the It's on the screen. The Sphere in Las Vegas. That's where we shoot this show and bring it to you every day from Las Vegas, one of my favorite places in the world. I just got batification in Park City, Utah. So today's my first day back in about a week, and it's great to be back in the saddle again.
Speaker 1: I start the show.
Speaker 3: Today with something you just can't make up. Yesterday, Ice was forced to shoot an illegal alien, the Mexican national in Houston, who tried to run over border agents and I shot him dead. And just this came in about two hours ago. Radical leftist Mexico President Claudia Shinbaum says She's gonna sue the Trump administration for the death of the Mexican national. You can't make this up. And you know what goes on every day inside America. You know, as long as you got ACLU and liberal scumbag lawyers, you will always have criminals who break into my house.
Speaker 1: I shoot the criminal dead. The criminals family sues me. What was he doing in my house? Same thing? Illegal? What are you doing in my house? What are you doing in my country?
Speaker 3: Once you step foot illegally in my country, you have no rights to sue.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna write a column.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'll have time to do it tonight or tomorrow morning before I tape America's Top ten count down, but I'm guessing you're gonna hear it on Monday, and the column is gonna be Here's how Trump should respond to the Mexican president.
Speaker 1: He should say, you've got one week. Here's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: You owe us and add the money for every illegal that's ever invaded America from Mexico. And I'm guessing at this point you owe about as much as the national debt. The national debt as well like thirty eight trillion. So I think at this point you owe us about thirty eight trillion. But I'm gonna be nice. Let's say it's an even twenty trillion. And then how about all the debts one hundred thousand a year from fentnyl that come across the border from Mexico. For the drug deaths of each American family, you owe us another twenty trillion, So that you added up, it's forty trillion. You got one week to pay mother trucker, or We're gonna invade Mexico and take go your two cent tinpot, crappy.
Speaker 1: Third world nation.
Speaker 3: That would be what I would respond for now on We're gonna invade your nation because you've been invading ours, and we're gonna take it over, just like we invaded Venezuela. Maybe we's just going to Mexico and kidnap shine Bomb, bring her back and put her on trial for murder for the murder because of milk.
Speaker 1: She's responsible for the murder.
Speaker 3: By the way, all those Mexicans across the border, if they get killed by ice, Let's go invade Mexico and kidnap her and take her and put her on trial for murder and all the fentanyl deaths of American kids. You're responsible for their deaths, big shot.
Speaker 1: So hey, you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be the next Nicholas Maduro, Nicholas the female Nicholas Maduro. Good old Claudia Shinebaum proving once again, and you know on this show, no one is more pro Israel, pro Jewish than me. I defend the Jewish people all the time, but man do I despise Jewish communists? And Claudia Shinebombs and other jew elected the president of Mexico and she's another liberal COMMI far left loser.
Speaker 1: It's proving it's.
Speaker 3: Not just Jews in America, it's Jews all over the world that are liberal that ruin every country they run.
Speaker 1: But it has not do a Jew. Is Obama jew? Know? Was how he read?
Speaker 3: Did you know he was a Mormon? Nancy Pelosi di j You know it? Italian right? Obama Black?
Speaker 1: Every day?
Speaker 3: The subot ruining our country isn't Jewish, so it has nothing to do with jew. But in this case, she is a Jewish kami. So that's the two ways he should respond. Number One, drug deaths and illegal aliens and pedophilia and sexual trafficking across the border. You oeus for all of it, and we're gonna collect you. We're taking over your country. And number two, maybe what we'll do is just come in like Venezuela and kidnap you and make you the next Nicholas Maduro, put you on trial, Sticky in Riker's Island, a cole cell and put you on trial.
Speaker 1: Claudia shine bomb. How do you like them apples? That's the way i'd respond.
Speaker 3: Not only that, will come invade your country and kill all your cartels. Do you know what the Navy, the United States Marines would do the cartels?
Speaker 1: After the United States.
Speaker 3: Navy ships offshore bombard the cartels with our incredible you know the incredible missiles that come from planes, come from ships. And then are the United States Air Force that drops bombs on the cartel headquarters. And then we invade with the Marines and Navy seal teams. Do you know what we would do the cartel? Do you know what cartel is?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: They're so deadly, well they are.
Speaker 3: If a cartel comes to me, one guy, Wayne Root, and I know there's a thousand of them, and they're all armed, and some of them with automatic weapons. That's a lot of people that could do damage to one store owner, one business owner, right, one mayor. But compared to the United States, marry a cartel is a joke. If we invade Mexico, invade the cartel's headquarters, they got one hundred fighters, two hundred fighters, maybe a thousand fighters. None of them are trained, none of them were vests. None of them are able to do what the United States military could do, Navy seals could do, Army rangers can do, Green berets can do, and we just go into kill them all and that's what we should do. It's time, right, And that's how Israel feels. I laugh when people attack Israel and they oh, Israel's a bad guy. You know, after October seventh, you can do whatever you want to do, just like after Pearl Harbor, we did whatever we wanted to do. We killed all the Japanese, including civilians. We killed all the Germans. We fire bombed every city in Germany. We fire bombed Tokyo, we dropped two nukes on Hiroshima, Nagasaki. You bomb Pearl Harbor. That gives us the right over the next four years to kill everyone. And that's what we did, methodically kill everyone, that's what Israel is doing. Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: It's called war.
Speaker 3: And we're the ones who were wronged and there and we're answering back, So stop telling me it's genocide. What a bunch of bs. It's a response to a terrible thing that they did, and we can do whatever we want to do. And they have their people as human shields. By the way, So the United States should do that to Mexico. Just go in and clean them out, kill every cartel leader, and all the politicians should be arrested because they're all on the payroll of the Mexican drug cartel. And I'm also talking about America's politicians around the payroll of the Mexican drug cartel, because every Democrat is on the cartel payroll, and certainly plenty of Republicans are too.
Speaker 1: And if they're not on the cartel payroll, they're on China's payroll.
Speaker 3: Mayor Mondami's map of New York City immigrant neighborhood sparks outrage. He names all the immigrant neighborhoods, you know, like Korea Town, Little Pakistan, Little Yemen, but.
Speaker 1: He leaves out little Italy. Of course he does.
Speaker 3: They're white people, don't you understand white people are under attack in the United States of America and around the world and around the world. Unbelievable story today if I can find it here. It is migrant sought for killing a New York mom in Ireland who met her in an anti Israel protest and has feared to have fled the country. So there's this gal who's actually quite beautiful, blonde from Westchester County, New York, where I was born and raised, except I was on the rong side of the track.
Speaker 1: She was probably a rich wasp. You know. Rich wasps are always liberal, and they are always bleeding hearts. They're always naive.
Speaker 3: And she left America and moved to Ireland, probably in response to Donald Trump. You want to bet, you want to bet who leaves America. Rosi O'Donnell left America. A few other Hollywood liberals left America. So why do you think a woman would lead with a child, young girl, young daughter, would leave America. I'm sure it was in response to Trump, because she's such a liberal. She left America for Ireland. Then she goes to anti Israeli protests, meaning pro Palestinian pro Hamas protest. Probably no doubt, flying a Jamas flag and a Palestinian flag, and she meets a guy there and I'm sure she's having sex with him and brings him back to her house and he murders her. She dies in Ireland at the hands of a migrant, as they put it, a migrant from the Middle East.
Speaker 1: What a shocker, what a surprise.
Speaker 3: There's three things in life you could do that lead to ruining your life, destroying your life, destroying your daughter's life, and winding up dead as in murdered.
Speaker 1: Number one is leave America for another country in Europe. What a fool would do that.
Speaker 3: Europe is overrun by migrants and overrun by crime and overrun by welfare. The whole continent is going to explode. So number one is leaving America. It's guaranteed to ruin your life. Number two is going to anti Israel protests. Every one of these people are losers and number and the people you meet at those protests you are your friends. And the people you meet and surround yourself with. And can you imagine the people you meet and an anti Israel protest the lowest life of the lowest lives. And then the third thing you could do destroy your life is bring a migrant from the Middle East back to your house and she wound up getting murdered.
Speaker 1: What a moron.
Speaker 3: I'm not like you know, I'm not like the liberals who celebrated Charlie Kirk's death and said he deserved it, because I won't you won't hear those words coming from my lips.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying a word about you deserved it, not a word. She got killed. She's American I feel bad for and I would never say anyone.
Speaker 3: Who gets murdered deserves it. No one deserves to get murdered. And unlike the liberals cheering Charlie's death, I'm not cheering her death. I'm just marveling what a moron she is for leaving America going to anti Israel protests. And then the third thing is bringing a Palestinian home or some sort of Middle Eastern Her home probably is Palestinian. Let's see the suspect and the murder for New York Mom, who recently moved to Ireland is a Middle Eastern asylum seeker who met her at an anti Israel protest and who may have already fled the country. The bloody body of Jamie Carney, forty three, found at her rented home in Killarney, Ireland, where she moved The thirteen year old daughter from Westchester County. Beaten to death suffered multiple head injuries. Cops probing reports a loud argument was heard the night before at her home at a luxury housing estate. And let's see where it says that he's Middle Eastern No shocker. The person of significant interest is a twenty eight year old migrant from the Middle East who applied for asylum after arriving in Ireland at.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four. Isn't that? Isn't that perfect?
Speaker 3: A perfectly normal woman brings home an asylum seeking migrant from the Middle East and winds up dead and you're surprised?
Speaker 1: Is anyone surprised?
Speaker 3: The feeling is she may have met this individual at an anti war demonstration and kept in contact over the last number of months. Unbelievable, unbelievable. How stupid liberals are?
Speaker 1: You know? They actually think it's okay to hang.
Speaker 3: Out with radical Muslims, radical Muslim asylum seekers, like as if they aren't murderers, as if they aren't dangerous. How stupid can you be?
Speaker 1: All right? Way, dowl of Ruth. This is war Zone Lie. Hey Wayne Dolan Root America Speaks.
Speaker 3: You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions.
Speaker 1: How do you call in?
Speaker 3: Eighth three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. The show air's at midnight East Coast time, nine DA Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East Coast time three pm Pacific. So you call in at six pm Eastern, and I talked to you in an airs that.
Speaker 1: Night at midnight.
Speaker 3: The phone number again eight hundred three four seven Route. That number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails.
Speaker 1: We play your voicemails on the air as well. Hey Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 3: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 1: Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions.
Speaker 1: America Speaks. Hi, Wayne L. Route for Zee Chad Genesis Medicine.
Speaker 3: Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on my show many times to discuss this company's medicineans to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported.
Speaker 1: I know many of you have Type two diabetes.
Speaker 3: Or Parkinsons or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, redster now at cure dashwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cureashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 6: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 7: Symptom without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 8: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 6: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, but life's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 7: We have been helping people gain inter cellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 6: You will lose fat, not wait fat fast, including that killer visceral fat. Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms.
Speaker 1: Ask your doctor about energized health.
Speaker 6: Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 7: Now, so log on to energized health dot com.
Speaker 1: That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 9: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy, potential reduction and prescriptions, more of the filling relationships to your doctor visits, and overall improved quality of.
Speaker 1: Health and life. All right, wait out the root, the root, the root, The root is on fire.
Speaker 3: Another huge story today, Say it's a big story day, And in this it shows you again how stupid liberals could be. The DHS demands New York sanctuary politicians honor a detainer for a man convicted of raping a corpse on the New York City subway. So this guy, Felix Hieronimo Rojas, no doubt and illegal as well, sees somebody on a subway and then rapes and robs the body of the man who passed away on the train. I guess he sees a person slump over and die and he thinks here's a good opportunity to rape him in a homosexual rape, and DHS has to demand that the New York sanctuary politicians allow them to take him and deport him out of the country, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just it's bizarre. Here's another one.
Speaker 3: Ice asks Michigan to detain a Haitian illegal alien released into the US by the Biden administration after an arrest for a barbaric stabbing of a coworker at a Michigan meat plant. Secretary Duffy blasts an illegal tow truck extremity a llegal truck driver who killed the University of Massachusetts Lowell soccer star in an Ohio crash. He failed an English proficiency test and tried to destroy the dash cam evidence. A promising young athletes life was stolen in the early hours of Sunday, July fifth, when a semi truck driven by an illegal immigrant who couldn't speak English rear ended his vehicle on Interstate seventy one in Madison County, Ohio. I mean, how many stories can there be like this? Our nation is under attack. We are being invaded Oregon County. Prioritizing housing aid for non whites and lgbtq IA two s plus whatever the hell that means. It's every form of lesbian and gay and trans you could ever be, and also homeless people anyone but white people, over struggling families, and the DOJ.
Speaker 1: Vow is a law suit if they don't stop.
Speaker 3: FBI Director Cash Bettel boaths major national security wins. One hundred and thirteen foreign spies arrested, four eight hundred cartel arrests and eight hundred and fifty active plots stopped.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and fifty active plots.
Speaker 3: Wow, a seventy seven percent increase in cyber indictments. Four thousand and eight are cartel arrests, eight hundred and fifty active plotters stops. In other words, they were plotting some sort of terrorist attack in the United States eight hundred and fifty really quite amazing, and one hundred and thirteen active foreign spies taking off the streets. Communists, China and other adversaries have been running wild inside our borders for years, stealing technologies and infiltrating universities and embedding in sensitive positions. The era of weakness is now over. And then the last story of this segment, a Tennessee congressman demands the FBI unseal everything they've got on Sete Rich. It turns out that all kinds of bags were hidden in some sort of high security area of the FBI building about Seth Rich's murder. And I've said this from the first day, and I've been accused the liberals of being a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 1: Conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 3: Every single conspiracy I ever talked about comes true. Once again, this is gonna come true. Seth Rich was murdered. He wasn't murdered by a couple of black guys in the streets of DC. It was a hit outside his house in Washington, d C. In an area that's relatively safe.
Speaker 10: It was a hit.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna find out either Hillary Clinton ordered it or the DNC ordered it, or Hillary Clinton or the DNC ordered the FBI to order it. Okay, when we get back, we got a great guest, Dean Kane, Superman will be with us.
Speaker 1: Dean Kine.
Speaker 3: He'll be part of my big trial tomorrow at Freedom Fest. That will tell you all about that. And let me mention the sponsor of this segment, Tangible Investments, how important is its own China Central Bank.
Speaker 1: Just increased their gold reserves.
Speaker 3: For the nineteenth consecutive month. China is prepared for everything that's gonna happen. Hell is gonna break loose. Are you prepared?
Speaker 1: Do you have enough gold?
Speaker 3: Do you have enough silver? But buying precious medals is not enough. You need to buy at the right price. And this is where buyers get misled. Other gold companies say we only charge one percent over cost, But whose cost are they talking about? The real question you need to ask is what are you charging me over spot price? And then compare that answer to Tangible Investments. I've known Silvano, the owner of Tangible, for twenty.
Speaker 1: Five years or so. Tangible has been in business for more than forty years.
Speaker 3: They've handled more than two billion dollars in transactions, and their team brings over two hundred combined years of experience. Right now, Tangible Investments is offering gold bullion at just one percent over spot. That's unheard of, and they offer silver as low as three percent over spot. If you want gold, silver, precures, medals, or rare coins from a real firm with real credibility and honest pricing. Call Tangible Investments right now toll free eight eight eight three three oh forty three fifty one eight eight eight three three oh forty three fifty one, or go to the website they created just for my fans, Root for Gold dot com. Root for Gold dot Com and tell them war CeNSE you, Wayne Alan Root, and they will roll out the red corport and treat you like family.
Speaker 1: Root for Gold dot Com or toll free eight eight eight three three oh forty three fifty one.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back, all right, Swayne Alroot, The Root, the Root, The Root is on fire. Freedom Fest is a sponsor of this segment, and Dean Kane is standing by otherwise known as Superman and uh and and basically at an ice excuse me, a border agent as well. I think he's an honorary he's either an honorary Ice agent or border agent.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in a minute.
Speaker 3: But he's a great guy and he's gonna be with me tomorrow at the mock trial of Freedom Fest with the whole uh you know group watching is gonna be about like two thousand people at a ten Freedom Fest and all of them will be there.
Speaker 1: This is the big mock trial of the whole event.
Speaker 3: It's called the World's Fair of Liberty and it's the most popular event at freedom Fest every year is the mock trial. And this year Ice will be put on trial, and I will be the Ice defense attorney. And my star witness is Border agent JJ Carroll and Superman actor Dean Kane. Dean is not only my star witness, but my celebrity star witness, Dean Kane. The twelve jurors will be selected from the audience. It will take place Tomorrow, Friday, July tenth. You can buy a one day pass. I've arranged for a special one day pass from my fans to at tend freedom Fest only on that day to watch the mock trial, which will be broadcast nationwide by the way on c SPAN. My fans only get fifty dollars off the registration fee. Catch your tickets now go to Freedomfest dot com and use the promo code war fifty for fifty dollars off. That's Friday, July tenth, tomorrow, a special one day ti to watch me defend Ice in the mock trial and watch Dean Kane as my celebrity star witness go to Freedomfest dot.
Speaker 1: Com promo coded war fifty. Can't wait to meet all of you there.
Speaker 3: When it's over, there'll be about one hour before I have to become the I have to run to a dinner where I'm the MC Master of Ceremonies for dinner for five hundred people at Freedom Fest.
Speaker 1: So I've got about an hour to kill. So I'll be glad to stay as long as I can and meet.
Speaker 3: Everybody and say hi to everybody, and take pictures with everybody and talk to my fans. So we'll see a freedom Fest tomorrow, and we'll see Dean Kin there as well. He's my guest right now. Actor, producer, filmmakers starred many Hollywood films, many TV shows, including the role of Superman in the TV series Lois and Clark The New Adventures of Superman.
Speaker 1: Tan Kane, welcome to the show. How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm wonderful Wayne, Good to see you, my friend. I hope you've brushed up on your lawyerness for tomorrow, so that should be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I look forward to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of like I'm kind of like an actor who doesn't read his lines. Before he walks out.
Speaker 8: On the set.
Speaker 1: I have no time, so I'm just gonna walk out and wing it.
Speaker 3: I haven't done one thing, to be honest with you, but I could make an argument in my sleep.
Speaker 1: Against illegal immigration. It's insanity.
Speaker 3: I opened the show today, Dean with like ten straight stories about illegal aliens raping and murdering and trying to murder cops and Democrats defending them and trying to make sure they're not deported out of our country. Don't you find that just insane? It's one thing to say, listen, I want to deport all of them, I really do. If you break into our country, I want to get rid of everyone.
Speaker 1: But I can at least understand the argument.
Speaker 3: If you're a nice person, you're a naive, and you say that man has been here twenty years and he's been a good person and he's worked hard. I don't want you going after him. I'll have that debate with you, but at least I can understand your side. But the fact that Democrats defend people that are rapist murderers and pedophiles who rape little children, and they seem to be like it's the most important thing in the world to not allow them to be deported or to be.
Speaker 1: Said to jail is just beyond my ability to understand.
Speaker 5: I can't explain it in any way, shape or form. It doesn't make any sense to me. Like any other country on the planet, we have the right to enforce our borders, and that's what ICE means, immigration and customs enforcement. Now, if someone breaks in here, said that guy who's been here twenty thirty years, they have had multiple opportunities to make themselves legal and they haven't taken that step. So that's the problem right there. I mean, I've had a home in Spain for twenty plus years. I follow their immigration laws. Every time I travel or work in Canada or Mexico or Europe or any place else, I follow all of their immigration laws, and it's an easy thing to do. People here have just taken advantage of the system. The Democrats want the voting base, and they want to give them free things to get their votes, and they want to legalize everybody who's here illegally in order to have a larger number of people for apportionment for Congress. I mean, so it's real straightforward, but it's not say for the American people, it's against the law, and if they don't like the way that the laws are written, change the law.
Speaker 1: Women right, change the law, but you have no right to break it. You have no right to break it. And not only the illegals do not have a right to break it. But no politicians. See, here's Trump's failing.
Speaker 3: I love Trump, but I don't understand why he's not arresting people like Mandamie and Karen Bass.
Speaker 1: When a mayor says, I will not allow ICE in my city, and if they.
Speaker 3: Come in my city, I will warn ICE they're coming, and I will actively defend. You don't need to comply with federal immigration law. Really, that makes you you're a criminal. You're aiding and abetting criminal actions, and you're refusing. That's an insurrection, refusing the laws of federal goverment in the United States. So we should be arresting those politicians to set an example.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what the what the DOJ's take is on that. I recently sat down with our acting Attorney General, hopefully be soon the full Attorney General, Todd blanche I would like to ask him that question. I guess I should have talked to you before I sat down with him. Because I don't know the answer. I don't understand that. It doesn't make sense. Here's federal law. We have the supremacy clause. Of course, you know whether it's a constitutional question, whether whether the States rights allow them to do that. I don't know the answer, but it seems insane, and it's against the security, the national security of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: You would have made a good lawyer as well. You're a good talker. But you're probably like me. Right.
Speaker 3: I went to school and I got straight a's, but never studied, never cracked a book.
Speaker 1: I'm just not the type. Right, I didn't want to spend three years in law school.
Speaker 3: I went to Columbia University and I said, I can't wait to get out. And I canceled my idea of going to law school because I just couldn't even stomach another minute in a classroom with these boring professors. Oh my god, because you could have been a lawyer. You're a smart guy. I bet you didn't like classrooms either, Right.
Speaker 1: Didn't love it.
Speaker 5: I'm a Princeton guy. I graduated, I know, but I didn't. When I got there, I was actually I was shocked at how sort of behind that I was. But by the time I was a senior, I was cruising, cruising through. So it was it was a little more difficult for me coming from a public high school in Santa Monica. Maldu kid, you know. And then now I was the first. I was the first kid from the from the football team that ever went to the IVY League. We had some other guys that could have done it, but I'm the first one to have done so. But I didn't love class man. I was so happy to get out of college and be done with that and get out in the world and sort of, you know, find my way, which I'm still finding at the rifle of league.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that you were.
Speaker 3: You had a very similar college career to mine. I was going out every night to Studio fifty four. That was my Columbia time. I was calling bookmakers during the day, betting on football games, and I was going to Studio fifty four and Zena at night. But but here's the deal.
Speaker 1: I believe, if I'm not mistaken, you're to be very proud of me that I know this.
Speaker 3: I believe you're the all time leader in interceptions in a season in the history of Princeton the Ivy Leagues, and I think you're like tied for the all time number in the history of the NCAA or something like that.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, actually, yeah, for Prinston in the Ivy League for sure, and for a long time, for thirteen years, I held the interception record in the single season for a player, which was twelve my senior year. But I did it in ten games.
Speaker 1: So what I do have.
Speaker 5: I still hold two NCAA RESC records, which are our per game of averages per game average for a season one point two and per game average for a career. I had twenty two in thirty games. So I like to pick off passes, and I learned team in tackles and so I was a very active free safety. So I got my shot to go play for these guys at the Buffalo Bills, and unfortunately that ended a little bit too early, like early early, like I could have had if we talked for ten more minutes on this call, on this interview here, that's about how much time I got to spend in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Did you get hurt, by the way when you were with the Buffalo Bills the injury ended your career? Is that what happened.
Speaker 5: It was indeed, and I didn't think that was the end. I thought I was coming back. And my rookie year, we lost the AFC Championship. I was a rookie with Herman Thomas and so we had, you know, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Darryl Tally, you know, we had all these great, unbelievable players and Andre Reid and I that was the time. So if I'd have played for five years, I would have seen four Super Bowls and I love to believe that we would have want to come to Blood with you and I made the squad.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I'm a big Dallas Cowboy fan, by the way, been for you know, since I'm five years old. So I've been a Dallas Cowboy fan for over half a century. And we beat the Bills in two of those four Super Bowls pretty badly.
Speaker 1: So I'm joy. Who was glad you weren't on the Bills?
Speaker 5: I would have heard. But Jason real close friends, he was. He was my quarterback in college and uh he ended up playing for for the Cowboys for a long time.
Speaker 1: I missed that name was JAYN Garrett Oh, Jason Garretto. Yeah, that's right, Princeton.
Speaker 3: Right, he was my Grady act too, smart guy, very good smart all right, he would he would if I remember the few times he came in and he did fantastic every time as a backup when there was an injury. And I believe one of those was a big National Thanksgiving game and he had a great game through a winning touchdown I think against someone probably the Redskins, if I know. Well, now they're the Commanders, but in those days, they were the Redskins, the Redskins. When so you served as an honorary ice officer, how did that come about and what was that experience?
Speaker 5: Like, Well, I'm a sworn deputy sheriff and have been for close to a decade now in Frederick County, Virginia. I'm a reserve police officer in Pocatello, Idaho. I joined those forces because it was during the you know, defund the police time and people are always picking on the police, and I'm like, the police are heroes these you know. Are there bad instances?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 5: Can there be bad contact with police officers, sure, and that's that's the outlier, and it happens, and there's a way to rectify that. But calling these people, you know, Nazis and Gestapo and things of that nature and going against the police. At the time, I thought that was insane, so excuse me. So I joined the police forced that became a deputy sheriff, became a reserve police officer, and then then all of a sudden this thing came up with ICE where everybody was going after ICE and saying how awful and terrible and they're Nazi and they're goods stoppo. And I was like, this is insane. So I joined as an honorary ICE officer. I went through a lot of the training. I haven't finished my training. Todd Lyons Director Lyons, who was the head of ICE, retired at the end of July and end of June, maybe May, I don't know what it was, maybe May at the end of May, and so I need to finish. I want to finish up all of my training and I want to become a full fledged ICE agent. I think that's important. I think it's important to stand with these men and women who protect us every single day and enforce the law and calling ICE agents could stop. I want to put up I'm not a Nazi. I don't wish it will on anybody.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm a nice person. I root for people to do well. I would help you, you know, get out of your car or get up for any of those things. But if there's a bad person there and there they've broken the law, I'm gonna try. I'm gonna be one of those people who try to enforce the law. These people are heroes. I'm proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with them every single day.
Speaker 3: All Right, You and I are like carbon copies, my friend with one like the same person.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll canna be right back.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR KIP Peradge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 1: Listen up. Trump is in charge. The glory days are here. Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 3: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life. Kiff wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the.
Speaker 1: Economy is up or down. Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 3: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor.
Speaker 1: During that time, he's beat the markets eighty six percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Well, the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 1: Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy. Let Kim proove it to you for free.
Speaker 3: Kip's offering is daily VR Investment letter completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Free for two weeks, Try for two weeks. I know you'll state for life.
Speaker 3: Join now at VRA insider dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm way down the route.
Speaker 3: The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together. It as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we empower the AI future of America with clean natural gas. Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns forsters at their peaks. Petico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors. Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lostsoldier dot com.
Speaker 1: That's Lost Soldier dot.
Speaker 11: Come Wayne Allen Root for Freedom Fest, the World's Fair of Liberty, July eighth to eleventh at Caesar's Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: IATs in every year. I can't wait to meet all of you there.
Speaker 3: Freedom Fest is the gathering place to celebrate the two hundred and fiftyth anniversary of Independence Day, to network socialized and celebrate liberty. Hearing me famous speakers, authors, economists, health experts, political leaders, a financial Freedom seminar with America's economist Mark Skousen. The Anthem Film Festival, a comedy show, a pitch tank for entrepreneurs, and great debates, including the Big Annual Mock Trial.
Speaker 1: This year, Ice will be put on trial and the Ice defense attorney is Wayne Allen Root.
Speaker 3: The MC is Kennedy from Fox News, with speakers Steve Forbes Glenn Beck, Adam Corolla, John Mackie, and celebrity actors Rob Schneider and Dean Kaine join me at freedom Fest for my fans only. Get one hundred dollars off the Red Stration fee. Go to Freedomfest dot com US Trauma Code War for one hundred dollars off. That's Freedomfest dot Com promo Code War.
Speaker 1: Wayne Allen roots for war Zone Live.
Speaker 3: Dean Kayle He's my guest right now, actor, producer, filmmakers. Last, but not least, what do you think of the job that President Trump has done.
Speaker 5: I'll give him an A plus. I love what he has done. And I was on a show yesterday where somebody was picking on me and going after everything he is. He a convicted sexual, reliableh blah bah, all this crazy stuff and has he turned around the economy? He's done all this? Has he done no new wars and blah blah blah. I believe President Trump is loves I love this country, and I would if you cut me open, I'd belied red, white and blue, the same as Secretary Hegseth and the same as President Trump. President Trump up is a patriot. He loves this country like very few and I think when you turn it, when you have a tanker, which is the United States moving down a waterway, it takes a minute to turn it around. I think we were in big, big trouble under the final the prior administration. Biden's administration is the worst I've ever seen ever, and I think we were in huge trouble. It's going to take a minute to turn that tanker around. And President Trump is having to fight with Congress, fight with some of his own rhinos, and you know, things like that to get things done. But I truly believe he's been playing three D chess. I love what he's doing in Iran. Clean it out, finish the job, please, and maybe they'll be piece in the Middle East. And I'd love to see the midterms go towards towards the Republicans, because if he has that happen, we will be in the golden age of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: So when I was again, you and I are like two peas in a pod.
Speaker 3: When I was younger, I was in my twenties, I was a big time potential games show host in Los Angeles and I was picked by ABC and Meryl Heater, who was the biggest game show producer in the city to be the new host of Gambit, and they found out that I was a Republican because I held a fundraiser at my Malibu home for the Republican National Congressional Committee, and it made the front pages I think of the Malibu paper, and I think it also made the La Times, And all of a sudden, my agent dropped me and ABC did not pick up the pilot, and Meryl Heater never called me again, and I lost my entire career. So I want to know how it works out with you, because Hollywood's worse now than it ever was. Then how do you keep a career going dean in Hollywood while being a conservative MAGA guy.
Speaker 1: Who's pro ice and pro trup.
Speaker 5: It doesn't make me popular with some of the producers out there, But I think again, times are changing because all this woke garbage that Hollywood's been putting out is dying on the vine, and it's costing him hundreds of millions of dollars. And I think that at the end of the day, it's a business and people are gonna go no.
Speaker 1: I don't like this.
Speaker 5: I love the fact that David Ellison will be taken Over Pairmont I love that, and maybe even Warner Brothers. I'd like to see some of this woke slop get Stop getting made. I'd love to see more shows like you know, our most more films, big blockbusters like like Top Gun, Maverick, things like that. I'd love to see that happen for me. You know, Hollywood doesn't tell you to your face that I won't hire you because I think you're conservative and you know, support the police, which is crazy because every third show is a cop show. But you know they won't say that to your face. They'll stab you in the back. Although my agent recently did just tell me, you know that there was something that I was up for, and they were like the Dan kne no way that guy's you know, the crazy, mega right wing insane persons. Of course, what is insane about loving the United States, supporting our law enforcement.
Speaker 1: I root for everybody.
Speaker 5: I want everybody to do well. And I gave a speech yesterday at Freedom Fest about what I think the American way is and and and put it out there pretty straightforwardly. And I think that that's that's true. I think America is the best country ever. We have the most freedom, we're the most giving, we are the strongest nation. We have that frontiersman rugged, never say die attitude, and we also think that we are going to win because we believe in what we're doing. I do believe that there's a lot of providence from God that protects the people here and allows us our freedoms. When you look at and when you travel outside of the United States, that's one of the biggest ways you can try to do business outside of the United States, you start to understand how we are the great We're not perfect, but we are the greatest nation on earth, and we're always striving for a more perfect union. And part of that is having these conversations with people we disagree with and they don't do that enough. And then I put out my content. I do a lot of Christian and faith based movies. I just directed to this last year, produced directed road start in them. They're going to be coming out this year. I'm just finishing up those projects now. Just shot another movie in Texas. I keep working despite the blacklist, besides despite all this happening, and I think I'll be able to beat this turn. When people don't ask you about your politics, when they're trying to hire you for a film. They just look at you and look at your talent say maybe are they the right person or the wrong person? Or I'll create it myself.
Speaker 3: My friend, you know who you remind me of a very good friend of mine, Kevin Sorbo, And he's very much politically.
Speaker 1: Like you, and so has his own movies. Can't get movies in Hollywood anymore, but he makes his own and he's doing very well.
Speaker 3: Their movies are doing fantastic. They're mostly Christian themed. Kevin and his wife Sam really good friends of mine, and he's a regular guest on my show, just as you are.
Speaker 1: So Kevin, do you know Kevin? Are you friends?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: One of the films I just finished was called Holy One. It's about a guy who was going down the wrong path completely gambling, drinking, womanizing, and then he has to he tries to kill himself in sort of it's a wonderful life kind of a way, and then he gets a little help and becomes this guy who's quoting scripture and playing golf. And Kevin Sorbo stars in it, and Sam Sorbo, she plays his wife in it. And it's a beautiful, fun film called holy one that I'll be finishing, probably in the next thirty days.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys are friends, get it very good? Your friends at him great?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we have been forever. In fact, came out of Superman. There was two of us left, the final two people, myself and Kevin Sorbo. So I went on to play Superman. He went off to play Hercules.
Speaker 1: Hercules, right, Hercules and Superman. I love it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I will see you tomorrow at freeda fester my star witness.
Speaker 3: Remind me when I see you, because my birthday is coming up and I got a big party. And guess who sents a letter to be read out loud to the crowd of my party, President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. It's the most beautiful letter. Remind me to show you the letter. You're gonna get a kick out of it.
Speaker 3: And he hand wrote some of it at the bottom. He is just an unbelievable guy. And I agree with the A plus A plus. He's doing a great job. Thank you, Kevin, Thank you, Kevin. See Kevin Sorbo's on my mind now. Thank you, Dean, Thank you Dean Kane.
Speaker 1: Superman. I'll see you tomorrow at the trial at Freedom Fest.
Speaker 5: Thank you Wayne.
Speaker 1: Warning the Root, the Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Rooth, direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: What time is it? It's time war War. Here's your host.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent raw Truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Root.
Speaker 1: All right, Wayne Alan Root, welcome back to the show. That was a great interview.
Speaker 5: Dean King.
Speaker 1: What a good guy.
Speaker 3: Really get along with that dude, good man, and we have such similar beliefs in life. You know, we both went from Malibu to Las Vegas to get away from the taxes and the crazy liberals and the illegal immigrants of Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: So kind of guy. All right.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of people out there that really frustrate me because they claim to be a Republican. They claim to have voted for Trump three times, certainly two times, but most of them say three times, and then they say they're unhappy with Trump.
Speaker 1: He hasn't done what he promised to do.
Speaker 3: Well, first, of all, he has two and a half years left. He's been working hard at ending all kinds of problems. You know, the tariffs, because American manufacturing was gone and there were no good jobs. Only foreigners got jobs in America, illegal immigrants. Americans weren't getting jobs anymore. It's certainly not good jobs. So we had the tariffs to deal with that. And then Iran threatening the world to get nuclear weapons and holding the world hostage and maybe destroying Israel, maybe destroying a European country, maybe even destroying America with a nucor a long range a dirty bomb or a long range ballistic missile. So he's been working on that, and then he's been working on the economy.
Speaker 1: But the one thing that he did perfectly was the border.
Speaker 3: And that's the bigggest problem in America. If you want to have a country, it's the biggest problem is that border. And just to give an example, exhibit A for what a great job he's doing. To me, that's ninety said the ballgame. In other words, that's why he was elected. He was elected for two things, and one of them I admit he hasn't done well yet, which end inflation. He started to and then it got worse because of A the tariffs a little bit, and b the war in Iran definitely boomeranged and caused.
Speaker 1: A little bit of inflation, still nowhere near what we.
Speaker 3: Had under Biden. But he has not won the war on inflation yet, but it's happening.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, gas.
Speaker 3: Prices have dropped dramatically and will continue to drop it. When they drop even more, then we will have a lot of success with the war against inflation. But the thing, the other thing he was elected for so one was the economy inflation. In two was secure the border, get a handle on the border, and end this illegal invasion of America. And he has done a great job of that. As Dean Kange just pointed out, ninety five percent of asylum cases now end in denial. You don't get into the United States ninety five percent. The dog and Pony show has been treated like magic eight ball at the southern border. Say the right words, shake the ball, get into the country, file acclaim, settle into the neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: While the courts crawl along at a snales pace. It doesn't even say.
Speaker 3: Here in this article one more thing, and then disappear and never go to court and stay in America forever. But what it's supposed to be a system to protect the people facing actual persecution became one of the biggest back to our clown shows in our nation's history. Everybody got in, every single person got in, and every person stayed. The good news, President Trump is now shutting down the circus and the news and the big top is looking good for America. Federal Reserve confirms Biden's illegal immigration surge drove inflation, thirty percent increase in home prices and rent because of illegal aliens, and now up to ninety five percent of asylum cases are ending in denial. Even in Detroit, of all places, approvals have reportedly fallen.
Speaker 1: Into just two percent.
Speaker 3: Deportation is now becoming the expected outcome instead of the old game of waiting out the system.
Speaker 1: You can't do it anymore. And so you don't think Trump's doing a great job. What more do you want from this man?
Speaker 3: If you go, well, he should have deported all forty to fifty million up already.
Speaker 1: Good luck. Let's see you try and do that with liberal judges, a.
Speaker 3: Far left, scumbag communist trader judges standing in your way every step of the way.
Speaker 1: Let's see you try and do that.
Speaker 3: Let's see you try and do it with a judge like the woman in Wisconsin who actually helped illegal get out the back door while she made ice weight at the front door. She aided and abedded a criminal in a criminal action. And yesterday another criminal judge, some Obama judge, gave her no jail, five thousand dollars fine, no time in prison. And you just you just shake your head because there's no one that gives us a break like that. No one give me a break like that. If I did something wrong, if I actually broke the law, I what if I decided there's certain laws I don't want to follow. I'm sorry, I'm not following them. I don't believe in that loss. I don't have to follow it. That's a problem. You can't just decide you don't like a law in the United States.
Speaker 1: You got to change it. But if you don't like it and you break it, you gotta go to jail. You got to suffer the consequences.
Speaker 3: Trump addresses assassination concerns after sending a new Air Force one to Europe instead of flying home on the plane, and the press is told to keep the window shades on Air Force one closed. And there's another article here Secret Service, because this really is the reason why Secret Service advised President Trump not to fly home from the NATO summit on the Qatar gifted Air Force one. They retrofitted the quitar Boeing seven forty seven SLASH eight, and the retrofitting was rushed and not given the time needed to ensure sufficient security measures. And obviously, based on Trump's words yesterday and his action not flying back on that plane switching to the old Air Force one, obviously the Secret Service and the CIA and the FBI are well aware that there are numerous, maybe countless assassination threats against President Trump.
Speaker 1: It's so bad and it's on his mind so much.
Speaker 3: He brought it up yesterday at a press conference with I think Marco Rubio is standing behind him, and he said, look, I may die. I may get assassinated. You know, I've been lucky so far, and my luck may run out and won't I won't be alive anymore.
Speaker 1: That's the price should pay it happens. And he went out of his way to say that, I think it's weighing on his mind.
Speaker 3: He really knows there are a lot of assassination plots against him, and he knows that there's a lot of hit squads in the United States gunning for him, probably a lot of whom Biden let in and Obama before that let in, and now they've been activated and they're Muslim hit squads, and they're out to kill our president.
Speaker 1: And it's really on his mind. He's talking about it, he's thinking about it.
Speaker 3: And I know a while back, I told you that he left a letter in the top desk drawer of the resolute desk, which I was honored to do a White House Oval Office visit in October, and I was there standing with him at the resolute desk with the bust of Winston Churchill and Abraham Lincoln staring at me. And in that top drawer of the resolute desk in the Oval Office, the President's desk was I told you it is a letter addressed to JD. Vance, the Vice president, ed states in case Trump is assassinated or maybe and dies in office, anything that might happen that would end his life or cause him to step down for the presidency. He there's a letter there, I guess, telling Vance what to do. It Probably you know if I were to guess, I know what Trump thinks.
Speaker 1: He thinks just like me.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, if a hit squad from Iran kills me, he just promised me you'll nuk Ran and kill him all. That's what I would say. If you kill me, I'm killing everybody. Promise me you'll kill everybody. So, uh, you know, when people ask me, is Trump a great president? Or people say to me, I voted for him three times, but I don't think he's done a great job.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to vote in the midterms. That's insanity. That's insane.
Speaker 3: It's like having a boyfriend having a choice who to marry, and I want you know, behind door number one is a boyfriend you've been dating and everything's great, but there's one problem.
Speaker 1: He cheated on you once. He says he's sorry, he won't do it again.
Speaker 3: Be cheated on you once, And that's like choosing the guy behind door number two because of that one incident. And behind door number two is a Muslim, was fifteen wives all on welfare and wants to.
Speaker 1: Kill the president.
Speaker 3: You say, I pick him because that guy cheated on me. You have a choice of A or B. A isn't perfect. A, he's done something wrong. B is insanity. You can't pick B. You can't possibly pick B. So to say I'm not gonna vote Republican in the midterm because Trump hasn't done everything he promised or everything I wanted.
Speaker 1: Him to do is insanity.
Speaker 3: Because behind door number B is a transgender illegal alien rapist. You want to marry him instead of the other guy, who's handsome and wonderful and bridge charming, But once he slipped up and cheated on you, I mean, it's just insanity. She I'll churn him down and I'll marry the Muslim rapist.
Speaker 1: Insanity.
Speaker 3: You gotta vote for Trump. He's doing the best job of you being can do. He's the best president of my lifetime, best president of our lifetime, and I guarantee you he's the best president will ever get in our lifetimes. If I live another forty years, which means i'd be one hundred plus one hundred and five to be eat. If I live another forty years, there will never be another president as good as Donald Trump. So, Okay, he's not perfect, and I disagree with a few things, but he's the best damn president we've got.
Speaker 1: Never let the perfect get in the way of the good or the great, because there is no perfect.
Speaker 3: All right, I want to mention Lost Soul Droil a gas the golden age of Trump prosperity, all about making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soul Droil a Gas headed by oil and guess legend Mark Bruner, whose companies are created more than fifteen billion dollars in shareholder value. At its peak, his company Pennaco Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Petroleum one thousand to one.
Speaker 1: A ten thousand dollar investment turned into thirteen million over ten years.
Speaker 3: Would you like an investment like that? Have you ever had a ten thousand dollars investment turned into thirteen million? I'd say the average person watching right now has had a ten thousand investment turn into nine thousand dollars more often than thirteen million.
Speaker 1: But Lost Soldier could be much bigger than Ultra Petroleum.
Speaker 3: With what could be Mark Bruner says the largest guess discovery in the United States. It's at one hundred years. It's a forty thousand acre territory in Woaming. It took forty years to piece.
Speaker 1: Together and the first four thousand feature real so far estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas.
Speaker 3: This is the Grand Slam home run of all time. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, go to Lost Soldier dot Com. Fill out the contact form that's Lost Soldier dot Com. They'll get right back to you a Lost Soldier dot Com. And I believe it's so much that I invested in it Lost Soldier dot Com.
Speaker 1: I think it's my retirement account. I really do. I think I'm gonna retire with Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. And I love it all Right way down of Ruth, this is war Zone Live.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Waydol the Routh, the national TV and radio host.
Speaker 3: Known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together. It's forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas. Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors.
Speaker 1: At their peaks.
Speaker 3: Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lossoldier dot com.
Speaker 1: That's Lost Soldier.
Speaker 11: Dot Come Wayne Allen Root for Freedom Fest, the World's Fair of Liberty July eighth to eleventh at Caesar's Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas, diots in every year.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to meet all of you there.
Speaker 3: Freedom Fest is the gathering place to celebrate the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of Independence Day to network socialized and celebrate liberty. Hearing me famous speakers, authors, economists, health experts, political leaders, a financial freedom seminar with America's economist Mark Skousen. The Anthem Film Festival, a comedy show, a pitch tank for entrepreneurs and great debates, including the big annual mock Trial. This year, Ice will be put on trial and the Ice defense attorney is Wayne Allen Root. The MC is Kennedy from Fox News with speaker Steve Forbes, Glenn Beck, Adam Carolla, John Mackie, and celebrity actors Rob Schneider and Dean Kaine. Join me at freedom Fest for my fans only. Get one hundred dollars off the red stration fee. Go to Freedomfest dot Com use promo code war for one hundred dollars off. That's Freedomfest dot Com promo code War. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR Kip Perridge is one of a kind global.
Speaker 1: Investment and economic newsletter. Listen up. Trump is in charge. The glory dayser hear growth rates are only going to grow from here. This is your four year.
Speaker 3: Window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down. Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 3: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beating the markets eighty six percent of the time. Well, the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 1: Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy. Let Kip prove it to you for free.
Speaker 3: Kip's offering his daily VRA investment letter completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Free for two weeks. Try it for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life.
Speaker 3: Join NAF at vr insider dot com. We've got a great guest, but we don't have them yet, so I can't talk about him, but I can talk about his company, Energize Health. Just could energize health dot com. Energize health dot com. John Jubilie is the founder of energize health dot com. It changed my life. Everybody knows the story if you've listened to my podcast, if you listen to my show, Real America's Voice TV America's Top Ten, which by the way, our show did run at New Eastern nine am Pacific as well as that evening as well as Sunday evening, so we got a lot of runs of our show in this weekend America's Top Ten. A lot of people sent me fan mail, tell me best show ever, the best show I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. They're all pretty good every week. I don't give the credit to me.
Speaker 3: I give the credit to all the great Democrats out there that keep making my stories so good.
Speaker 1: I've got so many wild stories that sound like the Babylon b. Right, it's a joke.
Speaker 3: It could be Saturday Night Live the Babylon b It's a comedy routine. The things that Democrats do just make me so entertaining to tell their stories. Thank you Democrats. But Energized Health is a sponsor of that show, this show, all my shows. I lost twenty five pounds of fat when I started the program, gain ten pounds of muscle in only eighty eight days five and a half years ago.
Speaker 1: We got John five and a half years ago, and it changed my life, and it changed my career and extended my career. So thank you Energized Health. All you have to do is go to energize Health dot com.
Speaker 3: Energize Health dot com, say war when you speak to them for Waynel root War and you get forty percent off. It's a great deal, best deal in the world because it changed your life and you get forty percent off energize health dot Com.
Speaker 1: All right, John, ju believe with us.
Speaker 3: Let's cue the video, Zach, play the video right now, testimonial about energized health.
Speaker 10: Where are the millennials we want to take advantage of preventative measure, right, I mean we don't. We don't want to wait until we're fifty, sixty, seventy years old to take care of our health because we start now.
Speaker 1: That creates longevity. If you can prevent that's what you want to do. My hat's off to everybody that's that's doing this, and.
Speaker 10: I just hope more more started doing this before or they started taking medication.
Speaker 1: Invest in your health earlier rather than later. All right, energized Health. Every week we have a new testimonial. They've got so many testimonials it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: John, you believe with us, the owner and founder of Energized Health energized health dot Com.
Speaker 1: Joney doj you Beleie? What's up? Johnny? Hey?
Speaker 8: Great to see super Wayne.
Speaker 1: All right, great, see you.
Speaker 3: We'll hear a lot about treatments for illness, but not as much about preventing illness in the first place. Why is preventive health not talked about more. John Jubilee, Well, it's.
Speaker 12: Because Wayne, that's like our grandparents taught us that right that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Speaker 4: You know, our.
Speaker 8: Grandparents knew what it was about.
Speaker 12: But this new generation they're all about you know, hey, if I don't need it right now, I'm not going to do anything. And so, but we have definitely seen, Wayne, a new push of millennials. These guys are doing their research, you know, they're going on chat G and Claude and all these AI things, and AI is telling them it's way better to deal with that before you have a health issue. And so we've definitely seen a new surge of younger people coming in because it is one hundred times easier to prevent an issue than to fix one after the fact.
Speaker 1: And many people don't take action until it's too late.
Speaker 3: What are some early signs the body gives us that we might be hitting in the wrong direction, John, Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well, Wayne, first of all, the body does always give us signs, It really does. Unfortunately, we're all like the frog in the pan of hot water. So you know you've all heard about the science experiment. They took a frog, they put it in a pan. They turn the heat on. But because they just turn it up a little bit at a time, the frog just stays in the water until it's cooked, until it's dinner.
Speaker 8: It's frog legs. And why because it happens so slowly.
Speaker 12: And that's how illness and disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, you know, arthritis, strokes, heart attacks, those things come upon people so slowly that they're like the frog in the pan.
Speaker 8: But it could be the littlest thing. You know, Just stop and really check yourself.
Speaker 12: You know, is my energy level the same, you know, as it was a year ago, two years ago, five years ago, ten years ago?
Speaker 8: You know, check yourself. Is my energy dropping off?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Am I getting sleepy in the middle of the day? You know?
Speaker 12: Do I have challenges that I did not have previously? You know, just stop and ask your spouse. By the way, your spouse knows. They probably don't want to tell you because they don't want you to think they're nagging you. But ask your spouse, honey, do you think I'm the same as I was or I'm dropping off a little bit?
Speaker 3: Well, the good news is I'm the same. I have the same energy I had fifteen years ago. But they show the pictures on the screen, and I look a lot better than fifteen years ago, and haven't had any drop off and energy than fifteen years ago. And I owe that to Energized Health. Energize Health changed my life. If you guys could put those pictures on the screen, that'd be a perfect timing. Right now, Wayne Root, fifteen years ago. There I am fifteen years ago. I've only been on this program five plus years, but fifteen years ago that's what I look like.
Speaker 1: And I was fifty years old.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to be sixty five this July coming up fast sixty fifth birthday.
Speaker 1: And here's me in the gym at age sixty five years old.
Speaker 3: Show the uh before and now the after, sixty five years old in the gym, feeling and looking feeling and looking has better than I looked when I was fifty years old fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: So good job, John Jubilieve. Great job by Energized Health. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: What are the most common habits or lifestyle factors that slowly lead to chronic disease?
Speaker 4: Well, again, Wayne, I'm just going to use that frog in the pan.
Speaker 12: You know, we all don't realize how we just start slowing down, you know, all of a sudden, you know, we don't walk as much. We're in the chair more, we're in front of the computer more, we're scrolling on our screen more.
Speaker 4: We're losing our movement.
Speaker 12: All of a sudden, it's like, Yeah, that snack looks good, let's go for you know, next thing, you know, we're eating all these processed snacks.
Speaker 4: You know, so we've all learned since RFK came in that, you know, it's the seed oils.
Speaker 12: It's the processed food that really has been one of the huge factors, not the only one, but it's been a big factor of the downfall of American health.
Speaker 4: It's just that they made it so easy for us to grab processed food.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you you know, you drive around Las Vegas and you see the lines at McDonald's, the lines at burg King, the lines at all these fried chicken joints. And I'm not too about Kentucky fried chicken is like five different kinds of fried chicken joints in Las Vegas, now, from the South, from Houston, Texas, from all over the place that the lines are so long. I mean, I eat chicken all the time, but I don't eat fried chicken ever. I don't eat fried foods.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: I eat French fries, but they're not fried, they're baked. The key is to stay away from fried food. You can't eat fried food. And I try and limit any sort of bread or any kind. So I eat lots of meat, lots of chicken, lots of fish, but I don't eat it with a baked potato. I don't eat it with breads. You're not getting the carbs and the starches. So you know, that's been some of the keys to my success. And I learned a lot about it from John Jubilee and energized. Hell, thank you, John.
Speaker 1: What does a true preventive strategy look like? John?
Speaker 12: So, look, real prevention, real prevention is taken action step to do something that is proven. So just like Wayne, when you're sitting here sharing, like you, you are the walking billboard of a proven scientific protocol that transforms lives. And of course you have hundreds, if not thousands of your own viewers that also have their own testimonials. I can't tell you how many times, you know, we do a weekly Tuesday night call, and how many times people say.
Speaker 8: Wayne Allen Root, Wayne Allen Root, Wayne Allen Root.
Speaker 6: I mean sometimes Wayne, it feels like, you know, virtually every person on the call heard about energized health from Wayne Allen Root, and they say, no, this forever changed my life. My doctor said, I just have to have medication the rest of my life. But now I'm off on my medication.
Speaker 12: They told me I would always just carry this little bit of extra fat because I'm older, but now I lost it. I look like I did back in college, like you do, Wayne, like back when you were in high school. That is the story of thousands of the Wayne Allen Root community and viewers because of you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's wonderful.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate that, and I'm really thrilled about that, and I hope it adds up someday when I head up to Heaven.
Speaker 1: I hope that you get a little chalkboard and they say more positive than negative. Wayne did some good things? How does John did some good things?
Speaker 3: How does intrasular hydration play a role in preventing some really bad health problems like high blood pressure, flammation. Inflammation, by the way, kind of leads to every single problem in the world. So if you keep inflammation down, you don't have any of those problems or any of those diseases.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well, Wayne, that's why there's been dozens of doctors that did this to me. They pointed their finger in my face and they said, you cracked the code. You crack the code because you reverse inflammation and inflammation.
Speaker 6: They say, what Wayne said? Those doctors Wayne, they all say, listen, inflammation. Ninety nine point nine percent of the root cause of every illness and disease is inflammation, and your breakthrough science of intracellular hydration reverses it.
Speaker 8: And that's why you're helping so many people.
Speaker 3: I think everybody agrees now that inflammation is the cause of most disease and that the answer is intracellular hydration.
Speaker 1: And I've read that in so many articles now, and of course.
Speaker 3: I've known about it since long before the articles I've seen the last two years.
Speaker 1: That's all John Jubilie ever drilled.
Speaker 3: In my head was intracellular hydration, intra sailor hydration. For almost six years now. He's been talking about it and drilling it into my head, and it works and we appreciate it. Hey, John, what are a few simple, practical steps someone could take to begin protecting their health in the long term. You got like thirty seconds go fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, the birthday, guys is definitely I would say do what Wayne did.
Speaker 3: You will wane in and you just.
Speaker 8: Get yourself on a healthy protocol.
Speaker 1: Oliver.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying water's.
Speaker 5: Gonna give it yourself because you're drinking water.
Speaker 12: There's twelve things that you have to do to open up your cell, but that if it gets first, start drink your water, hang go for a walk, so at least start get those two things.
Speaker 4: Go get a little movement and get some hydration in that.
Speaker 3: It's it's priceless wisdom, simple but priceless. Energizehealth dot com is the website. Go on it, watch the free master class. Click on the free master class. You'll teach you everything about this program. You will want to do it. Trust me, my fans. Get forty percent off Energized health dot Com. Test it out, try it out.
Speaker 1: You'll be on it for life. Like I am.
Speaker 3: Energizehelp dot com say war and get forty percent off.
Speaker 1: Thank you John, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Wade, love your brother.
Speaker 6: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or symptom.
Speaker 7: Without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 8: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 6: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, but life's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 7: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 6: You will lose fat, not wait bat fast, including that killer visceral fat. Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 7: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 9: Possible side effects may include increased joy and potential reduction and prescriptions, more fulfilling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 13: For two hundred and fifty years, America has stood on independence, forged by determination, built by those who believed freedom was worth defending. Now that same spirit lives on in stainless steel. The bond arms America two hundred and fiftieth addition Handgun American made, precision crafted and built like a tank, the smallest, most powerful personal protection you can carry. Built to honor are past, designed to enjoy for generations. This is the finest in double barrel protection. See the bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth addition handgun precision crafted from stainless steel. Visit get Bondarms dot com to secure your America two hundred and fiftieth addition hand canon. Go to get Bondarms dot com or call eight one seven five seven three four four four five.
Speaker 3: Hi Wayne LaRue for zee chad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease.
Speaker 1: Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines.
Speaker 3: During research studies and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported.
Speaker 1: I know many of you have type two diabetes or.
Speaker 3: Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, Retscher now at cureshwar dot com.
Speaker 1: Let's cure cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 3: Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cure war dot com.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to cure dash war dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, Swayne Alarot, The Root, the Root, the Root is on fire. My new book, how ill Legal Immigrants Have Made America Great? It's one hundred blank pages. It's a gag gift to legal immigrants of obviously not made America great. They've done a damn thing to make America great or better. They make it worse every day. They murder, they rape, they use.
Speaker 1: Up all our money on welfare and a thousand other government programs.
Speaker 3: They're terrorists. It's a it's a disaster. U They try and murder ice agents. They're in this country illegally, and day after day you hear these stories of rape and murder.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: How legal immigrants have made America great? One hundred blank pages. Give it to all your conservative friends. They will laugh out loud. Give it to all your liberal friends. Their heads will explode. Only place to get an Amazon dot Com. I put all my books at Amazon dot Com. This is my nineteenth or twentieth book.
Speaker 1: I've lost track.
Speaker 3: I think it's my twentieth because I've written several of them put in multiple languages, so I count them as well. As matter of fact, my book Trump Rules His Success is coming out Indonesia in the next month. So I've written twenty books. How Illegal Immigants Have Made America Great? And Amazon go to Wayne Larute. Once you're an Amazon just click on Wayne A. Larute and first book that comes up is How Illegal Immigrants Have Made America Great. Mayor Mondami's map of New York City immigrant neighborhood sparks outrage. He names all the immigrant neighborhoods, you know, like Korea Town, Little Pakistan, Little Yemen, but he leaves out Little Italy, of course he does. They're white people, don't you understand? White people are under attack in the United States of America and around the world and around the world. Trump addresses assassination concerns after sending a new Air Force one to Europe instead of flying home on the plane, and the press is told to keep the window shades.
Speaker 1: On Air Force one closed.
Speaker 3: And there's another article here Secret Service, because this really is the reason why Secret Service advised President Trump not to fly home from the NATO summit on the Qatar gifted Air Force one. They retrofitted the guitar Boeing seven forty seven slash eight, and the retrofitting was rushed and not given the time needed to ensure sufficient security measures. And obviously, based on Trump's words yesterday and his action not flying back on that plane switching to the old Air Force one, obviously the Secret Service and the CIA and the FBI are well aware that there are numerous, maybe countless, assassination threats against President Trump. It's so bad, and it's on his mind so much. He brought it up yesterday and he said, look, I may die. I may get assassinated. You know, I've been lucky so far, and my luck may run out and I won't be alive anymore.
Speaker 1: That's the price you pay. It happens. And he went out of his way to say that, I think it's weighing on his mind.
Speaker 3: He really knows there are a lot of assassination plots against him, and he knows that there's a lot of hit squads in the United States gunning for him, probably a lot of whom Biden let in and Obama before that let in, and now they've been activated, and they're Muslim hit squads, and they're out to kill our president.
Speaker 1: And it's really on his mind. He's talking about it, he's thinking about it.
Speaker 3: And I know a while back, I told you I was, you know, honored to do a White House Oval Office visit in October. And in that top drawer of the resolute desk in the Oval Office the President's desk, is a letter addressed to JD.
Speaker 1: Vance, the Vice President of Ed States.
Speaker 3: In case Trump is assassinated or maybe even dies in office, anything that might happen that would end his life or cause him to step down for the presidency, there's a letter there, I guess, telling Vance what to do. And the last story of the day shows you the insanity of the left. Who would elite who side with these guys. A leaked memo shows a pro Cuba NGO network preparing to target ICE US bases and federal buildings.
Speaker 1: It's a US.
Speaker 3: Based Cuban solidarity coalition has circulated a memo that leaked instructing far left activists to prepare rapid response protests at US federal buildings, military basis, recruitment centers, and ice facilities in the event of a military confrontation between the US military and the.
Speaker 1: Communist regime in Havana.
Speaker 3: So if we get into a confrontation with Cuba, these people are such radical communist nutjobs that they take Cuba side.
Speaker 1: They want America to be Cuba. Keep in mind, all these communists want America to be Cuba.
Speaker 3: The Cuban people live in abject poverty, and at any moment, if they say something bad about the government, someone knocks on their door in the middle of the night and takes them away and never see them again.
Speaker 1: That's Cuba.
Speaker 3: That's a communist country they want to be like that. Is there a quality in Cuba more than America.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Everyone is equally miserable, Everyone is equally poverty stricken, insanity that anybody wants to protest in favor of Cuba. This is the people we're up against, Okay, And that's why I keep saying we're in for a national divorce. I believe we're gonna get divorced because I lied, I said that was my last story. Here's a story about the national divorce. Seven more counties consider leaving Democrat run Illinois and creating a new state. Measures will be on the ballad in Coles County, Gallada County, Amaloda County, Henderson County, Makawipin County, Monroe County, and Saline County, Illinois to leave Illinois and start a new state. I'm telling you it's happening. Everything I ever said about national divorce is happening. We can't live with these crazy communist traders anymore. It's not possible to compromise with and they are terrible people, and we're headed for divorce rather than I hope, rather than civil war. We're either headed for civil war or divorce. I hope it's a peaceful divorce.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Last thing I want to say before I say an is I have a new show called America Speaks, and it's on YouTube at six pm Eastern three pm Pacific weekdays.
Speaker 1: It's called America Speaks on Real America's Voice TV. You go to the Real America's.
Speaker 3: Voice YouTube channel and you can watch it live at six o'clock Eastern three o'clock Pacific or end or call in eight hundred three four seven Route. You can speak to me live on the air at eight hundred three four seven Root. And if you're watching on YouTube, you can watch yourself talk to Wayne Root live on the air eight hundred three four seven Route.
Speaker 1: Or leave a voicemail twenty four hours a day there and I'll talk about your voicemail on the air. I'll play it and respond to it.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred three four seven Route, which is eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight.
Speaker 1: I'm Wayne al Root. Have yourselves a great night.