Speaker 1: And this episode is called a bile.
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys, Welcome to season three, episode thirty four of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Guys. If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does awesome.
Speaker 2: Before we jump into the business, I want to mention something really quickly. Our one hundred and fiftieth episode is coming up very soon, and we would love it if you guys could send in some of your favorite moments from the podcast over all of our episodes so far, and we can play them and talk about them on our one hundred and fiftieth episode, sort of like what we did with our one hundredth episode Extravaganza. You guys remember that, I sure do.
Speaker 4: It seems like we just recorded that yesterday. I know.
Speaker 2: Isn't it wild how fast fifty episodes go by?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is so fans, If you could help us out with that. That would be amazing, And now let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 5: Zubluey podcast dot com, our email address Blue Podcast at jimail dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamp so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a couple of links so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free. It's just one dollar a month. There's a link for Spotify, and there's a link for every other platform. And a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: They sure are. We appreciate you guys so so much.
Speaker 2: Henry, speaking of people who are awesome, what should we do next?
Speaker 3: The hell outs?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen up.
Speaker 5: Everyone has to clap and go whoa yeah, all right, that's awesome, got.
Speaker 2: Itay, let's start on Spotify. We heard from Caitlin, Mattias, Anica and Cooper Mike Grant, our buddy Alex who's been with us since day one, practically bat K and h a different Cooper. Their name is Cooper, but it's not the same Cooper as before. Their name isn't a different Cooper? Sarah and Chloe and Rodeo, Teddy, Esther, Draven, Yuna, Harper, Gideon, bree oscar Anthy, Louise, Genevieve, Alice, and Jennifer. We got some messages on Instagram. Also, we heard from Zorra, Hi Zorra.
Speaker 4: That is a cute name, Hiza.
Speaker 2: And we heard from Jessica. Thank you, guys so much for listening to our show.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: We got some emails. We heard from Truman. He is six and loves the podcast. Hi Truman, Hi Truman, Hi Truman. We heard from Caras and it is her birthday. Happy birthday, Caros.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, cars.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: We got a voicemail from our friend Brandan.
Speaker 6: Greeting's Dinner with the Healers. This is your friend Brendan speaking to you once again, and I have another blue moment to share with you from the episode Dance Mode Oping.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: You want to tell us?
Speaker 4: What's the matter?
Speaker 2: Honey?
Speaker 8: Do you not like you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Buden, Hey, that you.
Speaker 2: Said you wanted inside voice, that she said you wanted it. So why she upset?
Speaker 1: Is it because people keep taking things from you without asking?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: I thought so, Like when I took your last chip, yes, and I took one of your dance modes.
Speaker 4: Being gooes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes does your outside voice say yes when your inside voice really means no?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I guess it is sometimes hard to use your inside voice or outside voice when there's something that you really want. But I guess it is kind of hard to say it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there you go, all right?
Speaker 6: Chucked again soon, Bye.
Speaker 4: Bye, Hey, Brandon, thank you so much for sharing another favorite moment with us. I love that episode Dance Mode, and I have to say I do like Bluie's inside voice when Dad tells her blooie inside voice and it sounds like she's whispering but yet still kind of yelling at the same time, and it's just very funny. But it's a very good episode, and thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Speaker 2: Brandon. It's always good to hear from you. Thank you for picking such an excellent, excellent moment from that episode. We got a voicemail from Isaiah.
Speaker 7: Hello dinner the Healers. This is Isaiah again. I was just wondering why Andrew's favorite Mario character is because my favorite Mario character is about your junior. Anyways, Bye, I talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: Hi, Isaiah, thank you for asking my favorite Mario character is Luigi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was probably right. Luigi's pretty great, huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you so much for all of the emails and comments and reviews. We appreciate you guys so so much. We couldn't do the show without you, guys, our fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's right, We definitely couldn't do it without you, guys, and we just appreciate you so much. Thank you, Thank you everyone.
Speaker 2: Guys. We just got done watching Granny Mobile. Oh look having a garage sale?
Speaker 8: Whoa ring the bell?
Speaker 2: Henry? Could you tell us what was going on at the beginning of this episode.
Speaker 3: At the beginning of the episode, they're in the car driving and Muffins with them and she's talking with Bloom Bingo. She's asking what can we play at your house? And then Chili mentions, oh, look, Dorian's having a garage sale. And then the girls see a grannymobile and they get excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good, and so they all head over to the garage sale. And we see what was the sign on the grannymobile, Henry, how much was it for sale?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 2: Three hundred, three hundred dollars? Stella? Why was Doreen having a garage sale?
Speaker 5: She was having a garage sale so she could give up money to go on a holiday.
Speaker 3: To the reef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the reef very good, probably the Great Barrier Reef. And Bandit mentions that if she can sell Lynn's old scooter, she'll be well on her way to having enough money to pay for her vacation. Amanda, what happens in the meantime?
Speaker 4: The girls are going to play grannies and they're trying to decide what type of granny they're going to be. Well, Bingo decides she's going to be the type of granny that can't hear anything, Bluie decides that she's going to be a kind granny, and MafA is trying to figure out what kind of granny she can be. Well, they decide that she is going to be a Garauchi granny, which is probably a pretty perfect role for Muffin to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that was a good pick. The casting was excellent in this, Henry. We see somebody offer Doreen some money for something at the garage sale. What was it and how much did he offer her?
Speaker 3: He offered her two dollars for a painting.
Speaker 2: Chili was not too happy about that, and she told Doreen that you've got to get more money for these things. In the meanwhile, Grouchy Granny decides she wants to do something, Henry, what is she trying to do?
Speaker 3: She wants to ride in a scooter and Doreen says that's fine because she took the barrier out and it won't move it. And Muffin says that bandit will push it.
Speaker 2: She did mean bandit will push it? But Stella, what did she actually call bandit? She called him buggalugs buglelugs. Have we heard her call him that name before? I don't think so. It sounds familiar to me, but I don't know who it was that said it.
Speaker 4: I don't recall.
Speaker 2: Since Muffin is the grouchy Granny, she's got a complain, Stella, what is she complaining about? Right away?
Speaker 5: She was complaining that he wasn't going fast enough and that he was going over too many cracks on the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what he was supposed to do about that second part exactly, but too many cracks.
Speaker 5: He was supposed to pick up the scooter with her on it and move it over the crack.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess, Amanda, what were all the granny's names? We know that Blue and Bingo already have established granny names, but we also have Muffin's character.
Speaker 4: Bingo's granny name, as we know, is Rita, Bluie's granny name is Janet, and Muffin's granny name is Gladys.
Speaker 2: Rita wants to buy the Granny Mobile from Gladys ugh Selma granny.
Speaker 8: The bill I had gotta buy it. I got your nye doat los? What number is that?
Speaker 2: Three hundred dollar bucks? Adoring? You can get more than.
Speaker 5: That, let's say nine hundred nine hundred dollar bucks?
Speaker 8: How much money you got, raider it?
Speaker 2: Hurry up, my hips, hot, Amanda. What is Bingo doing to get ready to buy the Grannymobile.
Speaker 4: She's trying to count how much money she has in her coin purse, and she's counting quite slowly, and Muffin, our Gladys grannie is getting very impatient and starts yelling at her, and then Rita drops her whole purse and her money goes everywhere, and Muffin decides that she just does not have time for this.
Speaker 2: But there's a surprising twist with Muffin's attitude about it.
Speaker 1: Louie, gotchy Grannie is a bit too gratchy? Are you sure that isn't another type of it might be, but I just don't know what it.
Speaker 8: Is, do you.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I'll stay grouty Grannie?
Speaker 2: Oh grug do you want? I gotta be honest. I was surprised that Muffin decided that was too grouchy for her originally. Were you guys surprised by that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sort of, perlul I was too, because that seemed like such a good role for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does seem to be made for Henry. A guy comes along and he's buying something else from Doreen. What is it and how much did he give her?
Speaker 5: It was a vase and he gave her two dollars.
Speaker 2: What did Chili think about that?
Speaker 5: She thought it wasn't enough and told Doreen that she needs to make the prices higher.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She tells her that she needs to toughen up if she's going to ever get that trip and Chili's right, because Dorean shouldn't just get ripped off. She's just afraid to rock the boat or cause a scene or anything. Somebody knew comes on the scene, Stella, what happens?
Speaker 5: A little old lady came over and actually tripped them on the table legs and it caused one of the dishes to fall off and break, and she told them that she.
Speaker 4: Was not going to pay for it.
Speaker 2: She wasn't going to pay for it, and she was going to call the council, probably the city council and report them. So she's not having any of this. In the meanwhile, Nana, which is what Banda is calling Muffin's character, Gladys and Nana is yelling at bug Ugs. And it turns out the other granny wants to buy the scooter, Amanda, how does that start?
Speaker 4: The granny saw that the scooter was for sale for three hundred dollars and she instead offered Doreen one hundred dollars, and Doreen started to hesitate on that, but then she said, oh that, you know that should be okay? Sure, and Bandit tells her, no, Doraene, you need to go higher than that because the skitter's worth more than just one hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Hi, you get off that now, it's fine? I buy it? Fine, give me nine hundred dollars. What Sde says? Three hundred? Nine hundred dollars? I don't pay your dog hundred dollars?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 8: Then I take it. Oh, it's like that, is it?
Speaker 2: I look love? I think you want to talk to that your heads off?
Speaker 7: Okay, Doraine, I think this delightful lady wants to buy your scooter.
Speaker 8: One hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I guess that sounds okay. Oh Doraine, you need to go higher than that.
Speaker 8: You need to lie off the biscus.
Speaker 2: What you said? I was looking good?
Speaker 8: You are, oh honey, ignore her? Oh nicey neighbors think now you listen. One hundred dollars, paikodoor.
Speaker 2: Ament Now bandit's feeling bad about himself, and the bargaining begins. Henry, how much does the pug granny offer Muffin?
Speaker 5: She offers two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: What did Muffin counter with?
Speaker 3: Muffin says ten hundred, and.
Speaker 2: Then she changes her mind and says eleven hundred.
Speaker 8: Dot pai an eleven hundred dollars? Why not? Cause its aug like a haty love.
Speaker 2: Let's see how this lilies out. And the granny, the actual granny, says, I don't like the color, Stella. What did Muffin tell her?
Speaker 5: She's told her to paint it?
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, but Granny said that Muffin needed to paint it. But in a surprise twist, she finally comes around and says, fine, here's eleven hundred dollars. But the unthinkable happens, Amanda, what is it?
Speaker 4: Suddenly the price of the scooter increased, according to Muffin, to twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Not just twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Twelve hundred what and hey, Dane lolly.
Speaker 1: Oh you take a little fine twelve hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Henry, how much were the lollies?
Speaker 3: They were two dollars.
Speaker 2: The granny who bought the scooter rides off.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait, I thought Doreen took the battery out of it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we I guess they put it back in because we definitely saw her drive off.
Speaker 4: Somebody must have slipped that ride back in there.
Speaker 2: And everybody was so excited for Doreen, and she was excited for herself too, and she was so proud of Muffin.
Speaker 8: This lollly's a gruss Muffin. Look around. You can pick any thing you want.
Speaker 2: Really, yep, you are one in a million.
Speaker 8: Can I have this? You sure?
Speaker 2: Just a tea towel, Henry. Why did Muffin want the tea towel?
Speaker 3: She wanted a tea towel because when she put on, she became super Granny.
Speaker 2: I thought that was so sweet. She didn't want to be grumpy granny anymore. She became super Granny. At the very end, we see Bandit doing something, Stella, What is he doing?
Speaker 5: He was doing sit ups and Duran came to him and told him that she has this like exercise machine. He asks her if she'll take twenty dollars for it, and she said no, and that she'll take fifty instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she learned something from Muffin, didn't she?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she did, and Chilly says, that's my girl, Doreen. She was very proud of her.
Speaker 2: And that was the episode, Henry. Did we forget anything?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 5: Stella?
Speaker 2: Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn?
Speaker 5: Today that you shouldn't be scared to stand up for yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's a very good one.
Speaker 4: What about you, Amanda, I was gonna say the exact same thing, that you shouldn't be scared to stand up for yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, I do agree with that.
Speaker 5: What about you, Henry, Well, I was gonna say the same thing about staying up to yourself too.
Speaker 2: You guys are all definitely right. That's what I got out of the episode as well. One thing I would add is that you need to understand your own value. This wasn't just about how much the things were worth monetarily. This was really a reflection on whether Doreen realized her own worth, if she valued herself enough, And so she needs to be aware that she's awesome, and she should have the strength and confidence to say no, this is how much this is. It's not just about the worth of the items, but it's also a reflection of her own self worth. So it's good for all of us to know our worth and know that we are valuable.
Speaker 4: That was really good and I completely agree with you.
Speaker 2: I sure like Doreen, and I hate to see anybody be a doormat or pushover and get taken advantage.
Speaker 4: Of absolutely and I'm glad that Chili and Bandit were there to help her out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had her back, but boy, nobody had her back like Muffin. Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode?
Speaker 4: I just really like how, like I just said, Banda and Chili helped Dorine out their neighbor. So I love seeing that interaction, the kindness between neighbors and the girls playing grannies together, that's just priceless.
Speaker 5: I really liked this episode. I think it's funny how Muffin negotiated her way to get that much money in eighteen lollies. I think the episode was really funny because Muffin.
Speaker 2: Was in it. I know that she's your favorite, Yeah she is. I love Muffin too. I really liked that the actual granny didn't realize that Muffin wasn't a granny herself, which shows you how great of a job Muffin was doing playing grumpy granny.
Speaker 4: She's a good actress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pug granny thought that was one of her own and she had met her match. That was so cute. I love these episodes. I love seeing the girls. I love Muffin. And seeing Bandit be a little bit insecure about his physique and Chili trying to encourage him and all those things. That's something I can definitely relate to. So it's good to see that we're all in the same boat. Thank you Bandit for that. Well, guys, we think Bluie is awesome and until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye bye.