Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snartz Egg. You're about to teach.
Speaker 2: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Rayco, Derek Black Ben and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some show. Sit back and prepare for some lazy glory.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to the Snark Pank Podcast. It's me Chris and it's him Derek Sweeney. Sweeney's gone. Uh he was in fact, actually this is real. He was abducted in Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: So he's he might be he might be dead. Great news. He unfortunately, he has been officially uh classified as far cried. So yeah, he was far cried. I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that was that was That was the official diagnosis that we heard from the I don't know the police. Yeah, like he's been far cried. Lily called me like ecstatic, so you know, Uh, that's it.
Speaker 1: Sweeney's gone.
Speaker 3: We're gonna We're working right now on putting together a kind of animatronic Sweeney so that we can replace him with. So next time it's it's actually making pretty good progress. So next episode you should see you should see uh the progress on this machine that we've built, the animatronic Sweeney. I'm fairly confident in saying that most of the audience will probably not be able to tell the difference. The technology is kind of crazy, right, so I'm pretty proud of it.
Speaker 1: Our partner's over it, fucking you know, A company helped us with it, a company.
Speaker 3: So next time, So next time you see Sweeney, just be onble to be aware that it is an animatronic and give us feedback for so we can like update it, iron out some bugs, uh, do some patches.
Speaker 1: It might be a little rough.
Speaker 3: At first, but you know that's uh, that'll be the the method going forward. Patreon dot com, sass snark Tank. Remember you can go and uh support us. You get write ends, early access to every episode, exclusive episodes, all that jazz, snark Tank, dot shop for merch and uh. In the meantime, while we work on this machine, I figure we'll this will be a heavy questions episode, but would be remiss if we didn't touch on the fact that, uh, we learned, we learned what causes autism finally after.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of mystery, yeah around it. I'm so excited that we finally know. You know, yeah, it's it's took non scientist to figure it out. You know, that's always what it takes.
Speaker 3: It always takes just a bunch of guys with no expertise right figure out that, like, oh, it's turns out of his time and all this entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, history is like a flakes full of shit, you know, Like everybody tries to give like Einstein a bunch of credit for like, oh, the theory of relativity and all that shit. Like no, they just gave that to him to cover for the fact, right, because it's all about big science. But really it was Einstein's dog that was It.
Speaker 3: Was really, it really was insane, Like how much like the reverence that we show for those scientists is crazy because they really just guys. Think about this. They did math with letters, you know, like he did. He wrote egles mc square, and everybody had to like humor him as if that made sense. Like, brother, those aren't even those are just letters that stupid. We do math with numbers here, and we felt so bad that he was so stupid and so confident that we like we celebrated him. It's it's like when a kid, you put a kid's drawing on the fridge, even though it like really sucks, just to like encourage him right, that's what we did with that Eagles mc squared. I think with with Einstein, we really it's silly. We really just overvalued that guy and inflated his ego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all we got to do is just listen to the you know, the raving lunatic on the street. That guy's always ahead of his time.
Speaker 3: I think anybody with CT probably has a better understanding of science than a scientist.
Speaker 1: I actually agree with that. I remember, do you remember herschel Walker, who knows that he was? He was a famous NFL running back who actually ran for I think he was trying to be the I can't remember it was the the governor of Georgia, or I think he was trying to be a senator. No, he was. He was running to be a senator in Georgia. And I don't remember this guy. He's he's been hit so many times in the head that it was. He was a brilliant He was so brilliant on the campaign trail, and I was very shocked and surprised that he didn't win, because I was like, this guy clearly is a savant talking about vampires or cool people and not Yes, this was This was a great chapter in American history where they so they were trying to push a you know, a brilliant you know cte riddled running back into you know, to be a sate just you know, and he he didn't win. He didn't win. Unfortunately, unfortunately he did not win. I was, I was. I was like, damn, the big the deep state is still keeping us down. What the hell is? I just googled it just because I was scared.
Speaker 3: I googled Herschel Walker Vampire as Herchel Walker says in rambling speech, he wants to be werewolf, not vampire.
Speaker 1: What. I don't want to be a vampire anymore. I want to be a were wolf, all right, he told the reporters. And I think he goes, were wolves are some cool people. I think that's what he says. It was in vampires. I swear no, he says. I can't even it was so stupid. I don't even remember exactly what he said.
Speaker 3: Walker's discussion of the unnamed vampire film led him to led him to a character he said deployed across. But this Walker said showed that life don't even work unless you've got faith. We gotta have faith, Like I love what they quote people directly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We gotta have faith. Yeah, like what is what is this?
Speaker 3: What a weird conversation to have on a campaign trail, although like I guess now it's now it's like quaint to see that. Yeah, it's it's like the it's like the guy with the you know, the cheer. It's like, yeah, man, that used to kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean what it so about this tailand all thing? Yeah? That that infamous quote that's been circulating around. Do you remember what it is? It's not burned into my memory yet. It's because it's it's so dumb, buddy's uh, oh are you talking about? Nothing? Nothing bad can happen. It can only good happen. That's it. And Tyland All you can't take it.
Speaker 3: That is that is fucking phenomenal. Nothing bad can happen, It can only good happen. Is so crazy like that is that's even stupider than I would ever like satirize a person, you know what I mean, like I would like I wouldn't I would have never thought to be like, man, Trump is so stupid.
Speaker 1: I bet he would say this, you know, because.
Speaker 3: That's it's so beyond It can only good happen, is fucking nuts. But yeah, that's burned man, that's seared. The second I heard I was like, that is next level stuff. That's a bush Ism. That's like, uh, well it's even stupid than the bushesm actually because Bush just made up words like this is just like making up rules of grammar. Yeah, but yeah, so it's Thailand all this whole time. Even it's crazy because tilent all was invented after the first diagnosis of autism. But I mean, uh, I mean, the Lord works in mysterious ways.
Speaker 1: I guess, right, is the is the only way you can do apparently? Yeah, justify that. Yeah, I just I When I first heard about all this, I thought my brain was trying to rationalize it, even in the way of being like, oh, I guess what's happening is they're not saying that tailand all is the cause of it, but it exacerbates it or something. That was my first thought. But then when I heard him talking Trump, when he was talking like oh, like major breakthrough, like we've like made like like using that as like this does seem like the major cause of what's been happened, I was like, oh, so I can't even try it down. I can't even be like, yo, y'all are making this point that Tyler and all are because it hasn't been like a cinemonifin hasn't been like a thing for as long as you know, there's basically my brain failed. It's like you can't there's nothing you can do. There's nothing you can do. This is this is just silly, dude, It is very sick.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing to me is like I remember, like because I did I did some reading about it, because I was just like, what is the like, what is the fact that they read that they're misinterpreting to mean this right, because clearly, clearly.
Speaker 1: Tilhall does not cause autism, This is not how that works.
Speaker 3: But like, what did they see that made them think that and made them think that it was like something that they could convince people of. And I did some reading, and I think, I guess there's like some stats that show that people with autism, where people on the spectrum suffer more from migraines than your average person and thus take more tail in all than your average individual.
Speaker 1: Apparently that's what I saw.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing I saw, which, by the way, even by itself, would be obviously not a causality, right, you know what I mean? Like I'd just be like, oh, that's a correlation, that would make sense, I guess. But yeah, it's just like such a stupid world. I wonder if talent I was gonna sue, like is that anything they have to because it's like, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I think you have to? Especially because how irresponsible is it? Like you heard your Trump trying to pronounce the sentimentophin. Yeah, yeah, he just can't do it. He couldn't do it, and then you had to hear somebody like next to him say it a few times and then he's like is that good? Is that? Is that right? Or whatever he said. I was just like, bro, you are you are eighty essentially, and you've never heard that word before? Like have you?
Speaker 3: That is crazy to me? Yeah, Like I I seen a manafit. I'm not like, Look, I wouldn't expect like I don't know like a I don't know a fucking coal miner who's like thirteen years old, because it's your obvious that's the age of your average coal miner this day and age and back then to be fair, but like you're eighty years old, you've definitely taken medicine. Yeah, exactly, Hey, what do you mean, Like you wouldn't be you wouldn't be here if you didn't take medicine, motherfucker. Like that's not how the human body works, right, So like you you not knowing how to say that is kind of wild, And I feel.
Speaker 1: Like the only excuse is him being so wealthy that even if he's taken I'm sure whoever explained this to like just this, it doesn't matter if it's actually a not of the taylan Ol brand. That's just what they call it, like you know how, And I'm sure there's a lot of people that do that. But the reason why, like, say me, not, I don't normally buy like Thailand Knoll the brand, because I'll get like the the off brand, you know they could. It's just the cinematafin is significantly cheaper than buying the fucking brand, right, It's like it's always cheaper just buying the actual drug itself than the brand name. So I know these terms of like the drugs that I take, and I feel like that's why a lot of Americans just know that just by two, because we're fucking poor on average. So so like I guess I wouldn't expect him to know what is the actual like scientific name for this drug or even like say, people know kind of ibuprofen because it's also something it's just sold as ibuprofen a lot, but then there's advil and then there's mide all and all that shit, like so they might advill is probably like the it's like tailan on al Adville, right, yeah, it's like more of the defaults. So like, but I'm still waiting for there has to be a lawsuit, Like how could there not be? You can't just like let this sit. Yeah, I don't know, I'd be curious.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's one of those situations where like I really wouldn't be rooting for either party because like I don't know fuck drug companies really, but like yeah, but like it would be it would be funny to see that happened, Like it would be funny to see that lawsuit. Although like I wonder I feel like I learned something, I feel like I won. Is it like the the you know, the Sierra Mist thing.
Speaker 1: What will happen with that?
Speaker 3: How Like Sierra Mists is not around anymore because like they were sued by some lady named Sierra Miist. Now it's Star and now it's Starry.
Speaker 1: That's what that is. Yeah, that's what that is. I isn't that crazy. I thought Starr was just oh, we're just gonna uh oh interesting, that's the official that's why that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So apparently I learned this like literally this morning.
Speaker 1: I found this out. Uh oh. I I did realize here a mist was gone, but I just thought like, oh, it just fucking failed, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, I don't know. There's like some m I don't know, look it up. I guess there's like some mixed reporting on it. There's like a week but but the erramis is gone because it caused autism.
Speaker 1: That's what I was getting that I wouldn't be surprised like all the like surge and like all these old drinks and stuff like you can't have Surge Raven's Revenge candy. You remember Raven's Revenge No Ecto coolers. Yeah, oh definitely not that shit looked.
Speaker 3: It's it's pretty we we brought up on the Lya episode. But it is crazy to me that like you had like that, that the energy drinks and cans are like a different like that they even bother with the dies.
Speaker 1: It's so weird. Yeah, it's it's strange, it's it's stupid as shit. Like I don't need very very keep it, uh, keep it clear. I actually I prefer even though I know a lot of these are relatively safe, especially like the FDA approved and shit, but if it doesn't need to be in there.
Speaker 3: Well, The thing too about it is that like I don't know why they color it at all, because it would be one thing if like it would be one thing if red Bull was available primarily or even like half the time in like clear containers, yes, and so you had to see it, and so there's like a marketing incentive to make it not look gross for the outside. But these are these are drinks that are almost exclusively pretty much entirely only ever obscured by like I can. So there really is no reason if it's really that color, like naturally, that's scary, you know what I mean, Like that's even scary. I don't know what's I don't know what's I don't know what's worse. If like if if they diet for no reason and that's weird, or if no, we just mix all these chemicals together and it's authentically neon red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy, No, I think. I think the only thing I can think of is uh. The dyes are usually for uh. When you see people's tongue, the color of their tongue, A lot of times people are curious, like oh, would you have and then so then they repeat it back. So it's kind of like a subliminal marketing ploy it it works actually way too often. It pisses me off people that don't realize they're being advertised, so like, oh, you're telling them you smell a certain scent, right, it all it's all like word of mouth marketing, and it just grosses me out. I don't know, it makes me mad that I'm like, you're you're used instead of doing this thing because like oh we thought it would be cool, it's like, no, do this specifically to get more sales. I don't know. I always just feel like, don't you all have enough? Man? You have enough fucking money? Like, yeah, well, you know whatever, I'm being retarded, I'm being I'm taking way too Actually a funny before we started, I just took my my migraine the you know, the etca essentially, so I had a little bit, but unfortunately, I think there's only two hundred and fifty milligrams. There isn't five hundred, which because I think it's like the five hundred milligrams is where the autism really starts to kick in. Yeah yeah, yeah, So you get the five hundred milligram ones, or you can get the prescribed ones that are higher, you know, and the ones that have a little bit of like codine or whatever. Woo, now we're talking. Now we're talking. It's you know what, I.
Speaker 3: Like to think about it as almost as if like Tylan Nall is like the pill from Limitless, but it's like the reverse. You know, you take it, you take it. It's like it limits you.
Speaker 1: Like thoroughly. You're like, it's it's like it's it's it's a it's a min max Like that's especially what it is. You fucking take tyl and All and now all of a sudden, your stats are all dumped into one fucking spot. And uh and that's okay for some people, you know, But now here's the thing. Is it rang based? Do you get to pick and choose your power level? Oh? No, man, I think the pill just does it.
Speaker 3: It just does pill the pill and your metabolism and however it however it interacts with each other like that's it's like a roll of the dice at any given moment.
Speaker 1: So, Chris, have you seen anyone online actually defending this or trying to justify this Tylenhall thing? Have you seen any of that?
Speaker 3: I'm sure, but not from anybody that I buy, you know what I mean, like not like I feel like I see it from either bots or people who like are like obviously just not going to question it, right, there's like a financial incentive.
Speaker 1: Not to or whatever. Right right, right. I don't see most normal people being like, oh, that makes sense. It seems kind of like a The thing that's scared to me is that it seems like, unanimously this is fucking silly, so let's just make fun of it. But also the fact that how accepting we are to just make fun of it and not be horrified that right it should be terrified. I President is saying this. It's not even just like random crazy people. I'm like, oh, one of the most powerful people in the world, arguably the most powerful person in the world, is being like, don't know, fucks you up and it makes you It makes you autistic. I was like, Oh my god, it's dude, what's gonna happen? Like this is so, this is so fucking crazy, especially since I don't know, man, we're obviously we're not researched, we obviously in any of these things. But I just felt like by common sense, a very like when people because I saw Joe Rogan and Brian Callen arguing about like oh I did see that, which was hilarious, and he calls a mister scientist and Jordan gets really fucking pissed.
Speaker 3: But it gets triggered as fucking that clip, like it really like it really triggers him whenever people try to belittle his intelligence.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like, how can you not? Can how can you not? Especially it's crazy when he's like before at least used to call himself an idiot all the time, like I don't know, I'm a fucking idiot, and it's like yeah, cool, so, which arguably is actually dangerous. I saw actually a video interesting enough last night about weaponized ignorance and how you have a large platform and because of your ignorance, you're allowed to say whatever the fuck you want a lot of people will believe it but also when people correct you, it's no big deal because you're not an authority quote unquote unquote, And that's basically how these people operate. And they were talking about that, you know, Brian Cownen was talking about the research, like you need to be a scientist to understand this research, and Joe Rogan's pushing back say no, and it's like, it's so crazy to have that level of Like it's like he's like the final boss of the Dunning Kruger effect to like it's crazy to have that level of confidence to be like, no, I don't I could read this stuff, and I'm like, what do you How could you think that? Dude?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, dude, I've seen so many and look I don't read that many studies, but like every now and again I do just because, like I'm just because usually a lot of the takeaways from a lot of the headlines that you read are are kind of the exact opposite of what the main body of the studies will like find.
Speaker 1: It's usually like people people get headlines.
Speaker 3: From like the article like of a lot of the studies, so like the basic like summarization of like the the hype or of.
Speaker 1: The actual research paper, like the like an article breaking down research paper. Yeah, Like it's like the top of the research.
Speaker 3: There's words for it that are a little bit more like specific and academic, but like usually it's like there's the body of research, and then there's like something that I think is called the article, which is like kind of like a summary of like what the what the process is, and what they're trying to figure out. There's no real hypothesis or no real conclusion in that, but it's kind of getting the ball rolling on like what they're trying to figure out. And a lot of the headlines that you see are derived from the article because people don't read. It's like Timpoole all the time, like when whenever he pulls up an article and he like reads the headlines like look at this the XYZ, and then like underneath it literally it disproves like what he thinks the article is saying, but he won't read it. It's a lot like that, and so like, yeah, I get you don't need I guess you don't need to be a scientist to understand to understand it necessarily, but you need to understand at the very least the structure of how these people interact with each other and like how they display information, which like if you are a layman, you're just more likely, like infinitely more likely just to not understand right. And so it's just like it's I don't know, man, Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot. I can't believe he stupid, He's gotten.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that perplexes me, the the the lack of self awareness that it's like, bro, I've been fucking up way too many times. I should at least, at the very least talk about these things less because I keep getting corrected. I remember one of the big things that pissed me off so much was a few years ago when he put on Twitter, oh lookie here, and it was an article by Reuters talking about the like, oh, COVID or whatever, the virus and they were testing what was the stupid thing that everybody was trying to like take. Yeah, I think it was that, and I think so in like a petri dist essentially, they were just testing stuff and it's like, oh, it seems like kind of fucked the virus up and using that Reuters first of all had to correct themselves because their headline was retarded. They had to like, and Joe Rogan blasted it, didn't correct himself, just deleted the thing after it came out that they misinterpreted what was actually happening. But all I'm saying is within this dish, this seems to work. That has no that has no bearing on will it work inside a human or an animal. And just like say, you can take bleach and put it in the Petri dish right and eradicate COVID. So it's like basic levels of understanding research papers. And then you have these articles trying to assess what this is and getting it wrong, and then people like Joe Rogan blasted and then it's never corrected. Dude.
Speaker 3: The one that I think about all the time is the one where he thought like they pre recorded the State of the Union or something. Do you remember that where like if you look at his if you look at Biden's watch, the time is wrong. That was so it wasn't lies. And then the guy and the guy in the podcast is like the Republicans went along with it too, though, like what.
Speaker 1: Dude in that guy is a shill too, and he is like, bro, even he was like, no, that that's crazy. There's no possible explanation for a watch being wrong other than there being a giant conspiracy apparently, can you believe that ship? I can't. Unfortunately I can't. Like that's it's so said, there isn't. Oh his watch is just wrong?
Speaker 3: Well oh no, I I I believe that people believe these things. I guess of course at this at this point, there would be a time where I would be like, that's too stupid for you know, one of the biggest podcasts in the world to think They're like, yeah, I buy it.
Speaker 1: No, I do buy it that he believes it.
Speaker 3: It's just the world is so fucking silly, dude. Yeah, even even just this ice thing that happened, where like the guy the dude shot shut up an ice facility and he just he what is it?
Speaker 1: He missed he killed the detainees.
Speaker 3: But then also like the bullet has like anti ice written on it, which to me is just like, I don't that.
Speaker 1: Looks suspicious as fuck to me, Chris, let me ask you. Yeah, sure, Now this might just be a recency bias, but I don't remember in notorious shooting cases people writing on their bullet casings all the fucking time it started.
Speaker 3: I feel like it started with Luigi, right, Like, it's just like a new phenomenon. It's either a new phenomenon or to the degree that it has been happening, has not been newsworthy enough to report because it's been like I don't know, like more into person Like I don't know, if somebody tried to kill somebody and then they wrote fuck you loser, you know, on the and it's just like people have no consequence, Like I do. Think that started with Luigi and then it just kind of became a little bit more of a thing. But dude, did you see the picture of the bullets I saw, Dude, I was It looks like it's scribbled in pen.
Speaker 1: It looks like sharpie almost or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah like that to me, Like, and look, I don't know, maybe maybe the guy was on the left that he just had hilarious aim like it could It's very possible. I just think I just think that fucking that bullet is fake as fuck.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't buy that bullet at all.
Speaker 3: No one would no one who's anti Ice would write anti Ice on their bullets. One they would write fuck Ice Ice. That would that would be like if that would be like if like a Nazi shot up like I don't know a black church and wrote, oh my god, like white supremacy or something, you know what I mean, it's just like anti African American, yeah, anti black, you know, like you no, that's so clearly not that's so clearly not right. And then I saw people jumping on his because he was obviously a gamer.
Speaker 1: Oh is he?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So he had like thousands of hours and fucking TF two and Left for Dead It's very fun and Rust, which which to me is just like what's funny about that is like his most played games are Left for Dead two, Rust, and.
Speaker 1: Team Fortress two. Yeah, And look, I'm not in.
Speaker 3: The business of like assuming things about people, but like I read those and I was like, that's a libertarian, I think, Like I don't, I don't know why, but that just makes a lot of sense to me that like that's a libertarian as fuck dude, libertarian to be playing like thousands of hours of Rust and TF two, Like, no, I don't know, it would be hard for me to believe that, like staunch leftists are like comprising TF two, like not not that it's like a racist game or other, just like the vibe of it, just like it just seems like it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but well we'll see what what happens, I guess.
Speaker 3: But that shit was funny as fuck, Like I couldn't believe this, like because if this, if that story is true, well there's two there's two possibilities. So this guy was a right wing nutcase and he just shot three three illegal immigrant at a nice facility because he knew they would be there, which is fucking disturbing, but also just like cosmically hilarious that this is like this is just the world that we live in now, or it was a leftist with such a terrible abe.
Speaker 1: It's just so crazy, man, it's very it's very hard. It's very hard to believe the latter, just because of it's just it's somebody like somebody who's that anti ice in that path. They're not okay, you have to be an insane. I just don't believe that. They're like, oh, this is a leftist that really stands on business. This is to me like through and through a crazy person that doesn't have any real convictions, you know. Oh yeah, most of these people are just like insane. Yeah, a lot of times that's the case. But then you have the ones that in a clear cut manifesto and this and that. But like, unfortunately, like we talked about I think we talked about this on one of the episodes. We're saying that, yeah, yeah, I think it was one of last times we're in the studio that it's like conservative extremism most of the time, because that's where like the radical that's where the home of the like the radical extremists with guns and violence and ship the ones that are preparing for some sort of holy war or race war or something. So it's people on the left are even though people on people on the right perceive the left is kumbayan. So if even when you look online and see when you when they talk about Antifa, they're like, oh, they're a bunch of pussies. Only politicians and the charlatans are the ones trying to make them point them out of some dangerous fucking freaks or whatever. But the people on the ground, they're like, they're a bunch of fucking costplaying ninja like pussies. And so, which, yeah, is weird. It isn't weird, actually weird.
Speaker 3: It is a weird dichotomy of just like this is these people are so scary that we have to like search sacrifice a lot of our rights to keep them in line.
Speaker 1: But also.
Speaker 3: They're they're pussies, and they would never if it came to blows, they would never win. Like, you have to believe both of those things at the same time. And I don't understand how that was.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. Cognitive distance is fascinating that it is a fascinating thing to like, you know, if you ever look at, like, say something, somebody probably compile the video together. Especially now with fucking AI channels. Dude, oh my god, they're taking over my fucking recommended thing. They keep these new channels, they've been there new this year. Yeah, I saw a basically it's copying game ranks. It's basically just a game ranks channel started five months ago, starting to gain traction, top ten whatever. And I'm like, this is fucking again pronouncing names wrong. This is not a British guy. You know, some people pronounce Laura Croft from British to say Lara a British person though with a British accent. This is an American dialect speaking and saying Lara. I was like, this is fucking AI. I was like, I can't fucking believe this, And then it's getting hundred and I'm reading the comments. I went to the newest ones. I'm like, somebody's got a clock in on this. No one fucking noticed, dude.
Speaker 3: It's bad because it's like, I uh, it's the end of the point where I can only watch people now that like i've met in person because I know they're real, historical people, man, legacy, shit, I've seen Okay. I've seen Jake Baldino in person. I know he's real. I've seen skill Up in person. I know he's real. Okay, but if it's some new channel like sorry, sorry, if you're trying to get started, sorry, it gets over like.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you. I don't believe you're real. I need to see it. I need to see people. I'm getting to that point unless you said, like verifiable, I know Donky's a real person, like right, I so okay, but like now, especially if the channel is new, I was like, fuck, dude, I don't And then I'm seeing the descriptions are very AI written scripts of like I was just like, dude, this is so fucking in off and it's making me so mad. A guy had to. You may have came across this because I don't watch south so crazy just South Park content breaking down South Park, and I'm like, just watch the fucking show. But I guess there was a new channel that was breaking down all these episodes and somebody else that already did that clock that it was Ai and Whent like it blew up and I was like, this is fucking insane, dude, Yeah, this is the guy.
Speaker 3: This guy, I think Johnny Tucello's that sounds right, is like a guy who actually does and he's a real verson. Yeah, but I think I don't know if he was the guy that you're you're.
Speaker 1: Talking it sounds right, it's probably that.
Speaker 3: He's the only guy that I know that I've that I've seen do like South Park breakdowns and just TV show breakdowns in general.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's it's it's getting bad, man.
Speaker 3: It's it's uh, it's I'm pretty sure eighty percent of content now it's just a I generated.
Speaker 1: And and I think honestly, within like five years that's like that in Spotify is that's what it's gonna be. And I'm seeing people talk about it a little bit, but not enough because it's creeping up way faster to the point where I'm telling you every my recommendeds persist of things I'm already subscribed to, and then the new ship that's recommended is all fucking AI. And I was like, bro, this is this is not good because even me experimenting with my I never I don't think I talked about this on the Did I talk about this in the last episode about my experiment? Did I talk about that? Yeah? Yeah, okay. So I'm also I was like, you know what this actually I may have missed the wave and it's already the algorithmically what is picking up now or these AI type of channels, So my experiment may just be a complete waste of time. Uh So I was even thinking about that. I was like, what am I? What am I doing? It's over man? But uh yeah, it's as disappointing. It's I think, I think to calm myself though, I think, I'm I'm just gonna start taking copious amounts of tail and all and yeah we yeah, we should, we really should, man. Yeah Thailand all maxing Thailand. I like that tailand a Maxing. I love that that That's that is uh, that's probably the name of the episode. Oh my god, is this real? Well, what happened?
Speaker 3: So they announced the I guess they announced the price for this. You have you heard about this, like Xbox handheld thing? Did you see the price of it? What did you guess?
Speaker 1: Uh? For poor The reaction of your voice made it sound like it was surprisingly inexpensive. I'm gonna say three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, uh, one thousand dollars? Oh my god, is this real? I want to I want to xbox xbox ally. Oh my god, ship man, that is insane. Yeah, best by nine, nine ninety nine USD What the Jesus about? Wait, so there's two ver Okay, so there's two versions of it, one six hundred and ones onet that that's still crazy.
Speaker 1: Hundred is the base thousand? One thousand dollars? Why? What is going on? What are they doing? What is Xbox doing? Dude?
Speaker 3: It's over man, Like we're so I bet the P six is gonna cost that much money too, It's so over. Like this is the first time ever in history that like consoles have gone up in price too, like they raised like the Xbox Series X. If you bought a Series X at launch, you made a fucking wise investment because you got it the cheapest that you'll ever be able to get it, at least until you know the world collapses. Then you'll be able to ostensibly get it for free because no one will care, right right, too busy fighting over meat and water.
Speaker 1: But that's obnoxious.
Speaker 3: Man, oh man, thousand dollars is crazy and it can't even play Xbox games, do you What do you say?
Speaker 1: Isn't that amazing? So so get this.
Speaker 3: So the Xbox ally, right, it's like a handheld PC that runs US. It's you can basically play your game pass PC games on it. But so anything that's like play anywhere, I guess you know with that label where you get like it's you know, the licensed transfers between console and PC.
Speaker 1: Anything that's that you can play.
Speaker 3: But the main reason that anybody like, or the rain reason that I would want an Xbox handhild is to play like the three sixty games that I have on my Xbox right now that I can only play on that that I can't play on PC or whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: It can't run those, only the PC stuff that has the shared license between which is also like, by the way, a very limited pool of things it is.
Speaker 1: So it's just like I don't know, I don't even know what the point is. It's extremely limited. The vast majority of my catalog I cannot play on PC. Yeah. When I when I like, oh, let me I fired up my you know, my Xbox, and then see it like, oh, here's my plethora of ship and then it just oh, here's the only games. It's like Killer Instinct and something. There's like I was just like I think I have like fucking four games available or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's yeah, so that's your library.
Speaker 1: That would be your library. That and fucking oh if you have the PC Game Pass, I guess or wait, so if you have so, if you have the Xbox Game Pass, that that for the consoles, the things that are no way you can play the stuff it's on the console, but it doesn't translate to classic like three sixty shit, like you can't. You can't.
Speaker 3: Basically, if if it's on game Pass for PC, you can play just if and if and if it is play Anywhere, which is like that thing that they use.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, if you buy it on Xbox, you own it on PC.
Speaker 3: If it's those titles, you can do yeah, but if it's like Xbox native stuff, you can't play it, which is like, which means it's not an Xbox handheld by the way, that's what that means to me.
Speaker 1: It's just like, oh, well it's not you're not really doing this. No, it's a So what's the point shit version of Steam? Yeah, for a thousand dollars Yeah cool? Hmm I okay, well does you say, what's the difference between the two models of the six hundred and one thousand? Uh yeah, let me look.
Speaker 3: Uh so it doesn't look like I would guess it's just like a faster processor, but that's.
Speaker 1: A processor more storage. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just saw this, So we weren't playing on talking about this, but I just I saw that price and I was like, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the six hundred dollars one is.
Speaker 3: Twenty two processors, so yeah, So the thousand dollars one is twenty four gigs with a one terabyte SSD, so twenty four gigs of RAM.
Speaker 1: I guess it's not bad for a handheld. I guess that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Twenty four gigs one terabyte, and then the other one is sixteen gigabytes of RAM with five hundred twelve storage, So it's all RAM and storage. Basically, you're paying for hard you're paying for hard drive space and RAM. I guess, but that's I don't know, man, good luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't imagine that's gonna do Gangbusters. I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I would have probably, I would have probably paid for like.
Speaker 3: A four hundred dollars one that did play three sixty games because it's frustrating to me that I can't. It's frustrating to me that those games are locked away and I can't like play them anywhere.
Speaker 1: But that's fucking crazy anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything else happened, I don't mm hmm, I don't think. So let me let me do a quick cursory Twitter glance sure to see if anything new is popping up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you do that and I'll talk a little more about uh my precious talent all man. Yeah, man, So sponsored, I'm so, I'm so glad that this has been verified. It has not. You know, obviously, the increases in autism has absolutely nothing to do with our better understanding of autism, and the spectrum has been widened by a significant margin. So now that there's infinitely more people. Kind of like people always historically talk about the graft of a left handed people back in the day versus now as it has exploded significantly because people were forced to be right handed back in the day. My mom was forced to be right handed back in the day.
Speaker 3: Or even just even just gay people too, Like I just like, oh, the gay there's more gay people now than there ever were, like percentage wise, and it's like it's probably because.
Speaker 1: There's less reason to hide that, yep, and there's significantly more people in the population. Those two things, yeah, yeah, exactly explode the things and same thing dude, the thing that pisses me off about like the whole like trying I don't understand the the end game necessarily because I know back in the day, the whole autism vaccine thing was specifically because of the thimerasol, right, the preservative, and then they just took it out. They were like, Okay, if it's about that, we're just gonna have one without thimerasol. And then they're like move the goalpost and then so just showing you that, I'm like, oh, so you guys never actually gave a ship. It wasn't you weren't concerned about mercury and vaccines because now you're inventing nude fucking things, and yeah, it's that's not like Joe Rogan's saying that he's read research papers and I'm like, shut the fuck up, dude.
Speaker 3: I would be willing to bet I don't even think this is the I don't even think this is too far up a stretch. I would be willing to bet that social media addiction does more to rewire brain than any vaccine does. I would bet all my money on that that being objectively true. And so if you if you're looking at developmental disabilities or anything that could because people also just consider autism anything that's like just not normal, like that's also something that people like. It's just like like some autistic It's like, no, your son is retarded, like your son has downs, is very different.
Speaker 1: These are different things they are.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, dude, would it be crazy if you could watch something so stupid that you get down.
Speaker 1: In Uh I'm feeling like I'm getting there though. Yeah we're closing in. Yeah, yeah, we're closing in.
Speaker 3: So nothing nothing's happening really as far as like, so we're gonna move on to We're gonna move on to some questions patrons over at patreon dot com, slash or snark tank.
Speaker 1: I see who's trending. I'm sure that's wonderful, right, yeah, but uh, let's let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go with uh and I remember you two can ask a question at patreontic compass a snark tank over there, submit your questions if you so please.
Speaker 1: Or some stories.
Speaker 3: We got some stories here that I think are fucking wild. Anything that's fodder for conversation, keep it, keep my wife's dick out your fucking mouth, rode in.
Speaker 1: I forget. It's crazy. How long ago that was? Right? The Will Smith slapping Cris years? What was it? Like something? I don't even Yeah, it was twenty twenty two. I think, Yeah, that's crazy, man, because I was in New York when I when I uh made a video about it.
Speaker 3: So that was like twenty twenty two, twenty twenty one, maybe even Oh the twenty twenty one is probably too early. Yeah, me too, But he says, hey guy, yesterday we were supposed to have a rapture.
Speaker 1: What if? What if it did happen?
Speaker 3: But nobody really noticed because there's just not enough people who were worthy enough to be raptured? Would that be reassuring? That's something that I always think about. It's just like I always wonder, like who goes missing.
Speaker 1: On the day of the rapture?
Speaker 3: You know, because surely there's missing person's reports all the time, So like I want to know who who goes missing on the day of the rapture.
Speaker 1: That's kind of dark and eye and I never thought about that because why it's dark to me is people using that as a as a as a cover. Yeah, snatching people up and in certain communities, they just assumed that they got beamed up and they don't even look for them. Isn't that scary? That's like a horror movie.
Speaker 3: That's like a good like I could I could, I could see somebody turning that into a good premise. Yeah, but but yeah, they like somebody like a dug Like it's like this hyper religious town and like every there's like a rapture every year.
Speaker 1: Just ab ducs. He just abducts. It's always like some nice young woman, yeah, you know, nice young Yeah, she just turned like a certain age yeah yeah, twelve plucked out yeah yeah, but unfortunately twelve.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately twelve I think I saw in what is It? In Florida they were like death penalty for people who uh sexually assault anybody under twelve. And it's like, it's an interesting cut off. What are you saying, Yeah, that that's going on, why not just why not just do that for people? Well, first of all people in general. I feel like if you just rape people in general, like why not just extend that? But children too, like young people, Like why cut it off at twelve?
Speaker 1: That's interesting. It is a little curious. Even sometimes the laws that there, I think I can't remember. I think I might've been in Tennessee. There was like the there was like limitless age on marriage because there used to be a limit, and then they were like repealed one of their bills. They like snuck that in. I'm like, bro, that literally only helps pedophiles. What the hell is this right? It's insane.
Speaker 3: But but as far as the rapture go, the rapture goes.
Speaker 1: I saw that beaming all over social media.
Speaker 3: I don't know how real that was, Like, I like, I don't know how many people are really convinced by that stuff anymore, even in religious communities.
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody that I know.
Speaker 3: Everybody, well, not that I know personally, but everybody that I know of online who I know for a fact is religious very much, so didn't say anything about it. So like I just I kind of talk a lot of that up to just like social media bullshit, but it's.
Speaker 1: Usually a very specific sector, you know, of Christianity that does that. So yeah, the vast majority of people aren't gonna believe it anyway. This I know, this happens every once in a while. The biggest one I remember was in twenty eleven. That was like a big one where it was all over social media and people that were connected to me actually knew people that took it very seriously and so that where it was like there was a guy, for example, he maxed out all of his credit cards, did a bunch of crazy shit because he's like, well, I'm not gonna be here, and I'm like, that's so fucking wild do that. He's gonna wake up and be like, oh man, I was well killed myself. I guess I guess, uh it's I how do you? I don't we're Jojo and I were talking about the people's like they're like, how we don't have like a this wasn't that long ago, the twenty eleven for example. I feel like there's a lot of people that should remember that, and it's like for the people that believed at this time around, I'm like, how does that not? How is there no consideration for that? You know what I'm saying, Like it really, it really is worrisome. It is worrisome. It is it is. It is distressing.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, Man, imagine being that confident though, Like imagine like I don't believe anything with that much conviction really like not, but by the way, not like not as far as like perspectives are like you know, moral or like philosophy, Like there's a ton of that that I believe, but like I mean like as far as like something happening, you know what I mean, Like oh yeah, the Rapture's going to happen, or oh yeah, there's going to be another Spider.
Speaker 1: Man movie, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know if I don't know if I really believe anything really distinctly like that that's on the surface level of like the prediction of an event, you know, because I've had so many times where I was like, oh yeah, that's clearly gonna happen and then just doesn't. It's like, oh, fucking I can't possibly be that confident. So to be confident that the rapture's going to happen on fucking nothing, based on nothing, to the point where you max your credit cards out is a level of like freedom.
Speaker 1: That I almost envy, right, you know.
Speaker 3: It's just like, damn, dude, you maxed out all your credit cards because you thought they're actions. What happens if somebody gets rapped and they grab an atheist on the way up.
Speaker 1: M I guess they can't because, like I'm imagining, it's like it's like a portal, right, I the way that I haven't imagine. The way that I always imagined it.
Speaker 3: Was that like people just start floating up in the sky and then they just like fly into some fucking thing. But like I guess, like a portal, yeah, I guess, but they float up to it. And so like I wonder if you could just grab, like grab an atheist on your way up and bring it in like sneak what like like they're sneaking outside food into a movie theater. Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I guess it really depends on how stupid the god is right, like if the God didn't think about have any type of ways, any contingencies to be like, hey, uh, you know, there might be some people trying to do some really some fuckery. We got to make sure that there's a code for people that are believers and non believers cannot shift through or something, which I guess based on how the world is made, based on our in quote unquote intelligent design, I guess there would be circumventions. Right, you could actually sneaking atheists into it, you put them in your pocket something. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I almost wonder like what, like what what would the code name be when you when you the password would be like for any religion really going into the afterlife, I feel like it would be something like an age is just a number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a big one.
Speaker 3: That's I feel like a pretty big big of it's universal. I feel like every every religion probably has I probably would understand the merits of that.
Speaker 1: That is a major Yeah, it's a major component.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, some atheists would go up there and you'd be like Christ is king. Christ is king, and it'd be like the Saint Peter would be like, yeah, you think so, wouldn't you you think that would be the password, but it isn't. It's actually ages, just a number. So like you're gonna we're gonna send you kareem to hell because you snuck into you're stuck in to heaven with no permission. Yeah, and actually we're gonna send the person who grabbed you in here in down there as well. Yeah, even though even though he lived a perfect life.
Speaker 1: Was a perfect life. But he's going to double hell for for even daring to sneak out.
Speaker 3: Even how dare he? Man, He's going to He's going to quadruple hell in a hand basket. He's gonna be raped, splayed, made fun of, picked on, laughed at it gets like progressively less Yeah yeah yeah, raped, raped, attacked, splayed open, laughed at, picked on, rigged on, made made to feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, like itchy clothing now.
Speaker 3: Damp, You're gonna youa spend the rest of your attorney in like clothes that are like slightly damp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm gonna get raped but yeah, I don't know. Uh.
Speaker 3: Props to all the people who clearly in our audience who got raptured. Yeah, because we have a very kind hearted audience.
Speaker 1: Clearly let's go. It's gonna beatle my Meto road.
Speaker 3: And he says, hey, hello, all fathers, have you all heard about the so this is the one that I was reading.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And maybe you could look this up as I'm reading it, because I don't I've never heard of this, but it's interesting and the audience can look it up if they want to discover in real time whether or not this is bullshit. He says, hello, all fathers, have you heard about the Frank Sinatra karaoke murders in the Philippines? Apparently there have been many cases in the Philippines of people being killed whilst singing My Way by Frank Sinatra. With that said, if you could choose what song would you like to hear right before your death? First of all, like you sure, we'll answer that question, but like I love so this premise is so vile, like you're singing a song about like like a eulogistic song. And then somebody's like, oh, you know, be funny if I killed this guy while he's singing My Way, and that this is happening like that, there's like a string of these which means like they're getting away with it or like it's like a it's like a cult type like what was the guy who had people doing killing forum or whatever in the in like the Midwest. I can't remember where. Everybody thought it was the same guy. It might have been Manson.
Speaker 1: Actually, well Manson, he was doing some killings. Was not in the Midwest.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, the location is completely yeah, irrelevant. I just couldn't remember exactly where he was. But uh, I've never heard of this. That would be a wild thing to witness, though. Man, So I have to say.
Speaker 1: I was trying to. So there's a bunch of stuff. I was trying to of course read the New York Times and.
Speaker 3: It's Paywold classic. I love when inaccurate information is Paywold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it very cool. Yeah, but there's I mean, there's a bunch, there's there's videos. Yeah, my Way killings is what they're calling it. Jesus Christ. That is insane. That's great. To date, more than twelve murders have been attributed to the my Waight phenomenon, a series of killing connected to the people singing Franks notches my Way. That's crazy, dude, that's interesting. This is a very interesting thing. That like, yeah, never heard of it. This is like you know YouTubers, YouTubers that like have shit like this. I'd be totally on board bringing up these random fucking phenomenons. I'm like, let me hear this please. Uh yeah, yeah, that's this is fucking I'm definitely gonna I'm gonna look this up after the show. This is crazy, No, for sure, this is this is so fascinating to me.
Speaker 3: I love that the implication is that, like the people understand I just love that everybody understands that song so deeply that they're able to do that, that they're able to be like, yeah, this is an ironic thing to play while someone's gonna die. So let's like, like, if let's all just agree that if we're out at karaoke and someone sings My Way, we're gonna kill them because it would be it would be funny, like it's it's distinctly like it wouldn't be interesting if it was a different song, or it would be like vaguely interesting but not nearly as interesting as it is the fact that it is My Way By Frank Sodger.
Speaker 1: What if this is like a what do you call a mandela? What if this is a mandela and it was actually my Way by Limp Biscuit. Oh, and it's understandably why people are getting killed because there's a lot of people that think, uh, Limp Biscuit, particularly Fred Durst, has a very annoying voice. Yeah, I'm gonna do my way. It's my way, my way, way highway. And then people are like, they're like in the Philippines, are like cause they take their karaoke seriously and so clearly, and then they very clearly yeah, or or it's just like it's one of those things. If you're if you're choosing one of the best songs ever written, arguably, you if you fucking nail it, if you if you don't nail it, if you were yeah, if your pitches off even slightly, they blow your head off. Dude.
Speaker 3: What's what's sending me about this is like, I don't know how they do it in the Philippines, but usually the karaokee takes place indoors, so like this isn't like some dude with a sniper, you know what I mean, Like who's able to like take a guy out and get away, Like this guy's like doing it, and then everybody knows who did it, and he's not he's distinctly not killing anybody else because no one else is singing My Way? And do they get caught or do they get like go do they somehow get away?
Speaker 1: Is it one guy?
Speaker 3: Is it like a like a like a phenomenon of like a trend of just like copycat?
Speaker 1: Like what this is?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: So everything about it is weird? This is what I'm so curious about learning is it? Was it multiple people? Was it one person doing it? Also? Why would people keep singing it if it was a string of like like how close together were the murders to where like did it seem absolutely stupid for people to continue it? Or was it spread out enough to where it didn't people didn't connect the dots or I'm very curious about this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like fifty percent of the time if you sung My Way, you were gonna get a shot on stage while you were saying it's just so crazy. It's I can't stress enough how important the song is, like because if it was like every time we touch by like Cascata or like I don't know anything else, really like, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting. It would be it would still be interesting that people are singling out a single song, but the fact that it is that song is so interesting to me. So i'm i'm You've given me something to spend my evening.
Speaker 1: Researching. Basically, I think we should start our own but like, uh, so, you know a Dino Spamoni from Hey Arnold was played by Frank Sinata Junior, Right, we should have people singing. He has a song called which is basically like it's It's like his my Way, but it's called My Last Bow. If you right, yeah, it is time for My Last Bow. Everyone hated the song, even though I thought it was pretty good. Like in the show. They didn't like the song, I guess. But anyway, we should get people to we forced people to sing it. We first we have to get karaoke machines to have that song, force people to sing it, and then we kill.
Speaker 3: Them getting killed while singing Dino Spamoti like having having that have to spamote isn't a crazy fucking last day I'm saying it, But I man, that's good stuff. There's a lot of stuff that I'm surprised is not in karaoke machines that really would I feel like would kill and I feel like that's probably that that might not be one of them, but like there's definitely songs from Hey Arnold that I think, or like songs from TV in general, like like that aren't theme songs, you know, like why aren't. Like I'm sure there's like like road to Rhode Island or something, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean like for the familys like I bet like those would kill at like or like a South Park like Kyle's Mom's a bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, that one. That's a that's one. That one.
Speaker 3: I feel like that that might be actually at some charaoke like I know maybe no, but I could see it not And it's just like, man, you gotta the karaoke industry's gotta open up.
Speaker 1: They gotta oh the what what does the fox say? Is that? It is that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Oh God? Yeah, that's a good That's one that I imagine as actually if we look it up right now, it has caused the deaths.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I would shoot somebody for seeing that.
Speaker 1: That was obnoxious.
Speaker 3: Man, Like that was the first time that I think I saw like internet meme culture be like I don't, yeah, this is not good, Like it.
Speaker 1: Might have even been the turning point man. That might have been like the uh, like in like in the story of of the of our Universe is Live, this was the turning point where it was like, you know, things were trending up and up, and then I think you can trace things to like this is when like Obama was like, you know what, I'm gonna start Jones shreking more. You know, like, yeah, I kind of think I should kill way more people.
Speaker 3: Like just after that, that guy in Iraq was singing my Way.
Speaker 1: So I had to I had to draw him. You imagine they're fucking towy karaoke like they're just big cookout and stuff over there. And he's like, I don't really like that song. And then what do you think I should do? Bo pop? Dude, it's so funny. All right, let's see, Uh what is this? What is this.
Speaker 3: Slut in theory but not in practice? RD And he says, hey, boy, is no clever nicknames today? Because what I have to share has deeply upset me. I want to share the pain.
Speaker 1: With you as well. With you all.
Speaker 3: There's a TikTok account of someone going around a local unit university campus and pissing wherever they can get away with and not in the bathrooms and posting them, uh, posting them to TikTok. It gets weirder. There is now a spin off with the twist of shitting on the high school campuses. I hate the city, I hate the state, Get me out of here. The accounts are tm T A, m U c C Pisser and vm HS shitter, respectively. Much love your friendly neighborhood slud. This reminds me of that trend going around, Like you remember the devious licks? I do remember that, Yeah, where people were like stealing like urinals off a wall. Yes, that's that's way funnier to me. It's it's disrespect looking.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't hate the idea of disrespecting cool school property. I don't sure. Yeah, but also yeah, the the the the when you think about the repercussions of destroying the property that is fundamentally gonna come out of the budget for their kids to learn by it is it is a direct sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I remember, like, uh, I think we I feel like I remember a friend of mine telling me a story about like how we went to school and like they had to cancel a field trip because some asshole flooded the gym and and the repairs, like just had to and everybody hated him and he had to switch to schools or something. But that's so fucking funny. It was like a good field trip too, apparently, like I don't remember what it was. Yeah, but it was something that everybody was excited about, and it was like, sorry, guys, what are you fucking retards flooded.
Speaker 1: The main place? That's so crazy, Like how did they do? How do they do that? Like, what did you do they do? Fucking asshole? What did you do? Man? Yeah, it's uh, yeah, that would obviously if you're attending it's it's funny like almost on the outside looking in, But if you're attending any of those schools, you're probably very upset, like bro, like you keep pissing on the door to enter, like to enter. Probably door knobs are all pissed on, and ship you don't even want to like fucking touch them and ship. That's the other thing.
Speaker 3: It's like the the the bodily fluid angle to me is what makes it grow, like destruction of properties whatever. Yeah, it does come out of the it does come out of the budget. Obviously, but like, I don't know, man, you're creating like a literal biohazard for yourself and people around.
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't know, Yeah, absolutely, that's it's funny. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't appreciate I don't appreciate that. Like I never found that stuff really fun.
Speaker 1: What uc C is that Connecticut?
Speaker 3: Uh t A m U c C maybe T A m U s C T A m U c C pisser and v m h S ship or respectively.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so like t am is Texas A and M and so Corpus Christy, okay, Jesus christ Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that it's in fucking Texas, Texas. That does make perfect.
Speaker 1: Sep got some weird people. There are probably people that were from Austin and then moved over there and yeah, destroying your ship, so chanting your commuter.
Speaker 3: Sorry sorry, bud hammer Hammer Game wrote and he says, guys, did you know RFK is deeply ashamed of the condition he has that causes vocal cords to bounce.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that made him evil. Uh, he should be, he should be ashamed of it. Disgusting. What like I wish you would just do the robot thing, you know, like like Stephen Hawking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like for real though, just commit to the bit like actually, like commit to it. Nobody wants to hear you. You know, it's your duty, if something's wrong with you, to hide it from the rest of humanity so that we're not bothered or disgusted by it, like for me. For me, for example, Uh, my penis looks like a twizzler, you know, and so and so naturally I hide it from everybody, right you know, I don't. I don't let I don't let my partners see it. I don't let my doctor see it. Good I don't show it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't show it to people on the street.
Speaker 3: I always wear pants, it's good man, even in the even in the shower, in a hot tub, in the pool, at the beach, whatever, because I understand, like not everybody wants to see that, right you know, No, you know, nobody wants to see that. Really, and so if RFK had any real morals, he would shut the fuck up because he would understand that like my twizzler penis, no one wants No one wants to see that, No one wants to hear that it's a moral failing on his part.
Speaker 1: I think you know I could agree more. Yeah, of course, yeah you should. Though you should agree more. I'll try. How do you think RFK Junior would sound if he had one of those robot voice things that you hold up to your throat. What do you think that would do to his voice?
Speaker 3: It would would have it made it sound like the Crimson Chin somehow actually, like it's somehow like it's so fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's so fucked that it actually sounds like way cool and way better, dude, speaking to your point of uh, you know how like the yaw guy destroyed his political career, Like in a way, we have progressed pretty far that you know, some people might say regression, but I see what you're saying that we are tolerating avoid because like dude, fifteen years ago, this motherfucker, if he sounded like that now and was like I'm gonna get out, get out immediately.
Speaker 3: Like he he would have been shot by a witch or something like he would like that.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't have made it that far. He would have scared a lot of older people like no and children. This goblin cannot run for anything. I'm sorry no, but now.
Speaker 3: There is a there is a case to be made that like progressivism. Yeah, maybe maybe we fucked up by like allowing cause like I think, you know, when when you teach a child that like when you when you see like a little person walking down the street and you teach a child that that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that uh that like oh sure, whatever people are.
Speaker 3: We'd like a PROGERI and is walking across the street and you're not allowed to look, and you're just like, oh, well, okay, and then like RFK shows up with this demon voice and it's like, oh yeah, I guess it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, you should shun these people.
Speaker 3: You should shun the disabled and and uh you know, the differently abled and and the malformed and you know, the you know, a little like Peter Dinklage in a just world would not have any career. He would be yeah, he would be at a side show like wiping cleaning windows on the first floor of buildings exclusively, because that's realistically, you know, that's even that would be a challenge.
Speaker 1: That was yeah, yeah, I look at man Sometimes no sacrifice, as as the Sam with the with Wiki family says, no, sacrifice, no victory. There are some things you got to sacrifice. Man, what wait, what what's that last name? With Wiki? You remember Transformers Sam? With Wiki? It is his family. So I think it's like or a great great grandfather or something. No sacrifice, no victory, that's in them with Wiki Mantra and I happen to agree. We have to sacrifice our morals, you know, and and and we have to sacrifice tolerance.
Speaker 3: Yeah if it if it means yeah, if if not tolerating rfk's voice because it sounds scary, would have would have protected us from uh stupid medical legislation. I think it's worth it to uh, I don't know, make make a guy with a weird mangled like feel uncomfortable for the entirety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean think about it, even when it comes to like the commander in chief, right, if you're like, Okay, you can't be fat, you can't wear fucking makeup, you can't be that.
Speaker 3: You can't be fat, you can't have weird hair, you can't be like if you're gonna if you're gonna be, if you're gonna be black, white, red, or orange, just pick one. Don't like mix and match. No, Vitilogue, Videligo. Yeah, none of.
Speaker 1: That, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, it's just really should just be the most normal looking people possible.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, like the closest like back then. Back then it kind of it was like kind of like that because to the point where they complained about the tan suit, that was a bridge too far. Dude, Obama's tan suit was a bridge too far. And it's like, dude, I saw somebody. I saw somebody trying to say that was the wireless thing. It's like, oh, they're bringing up the uh, the tan suit hoax again. And I remember being like, hoax, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: And there are people out there who insist like that never happened. No one not that he didn't wear the tan suit. There are people saying like, oh, Republicans didn't care that he wore tansu. That's like, that's not real. It's like, brother, I lived through that. I saw it.
Speaker 1: These people I saw on TV.
Speaker 3: I saw like fucking people on Fox and he was freaking out about it. I heard Russia Limbaugh on talk radio freaking out about it. I remember this very vividly. So like the fact that there are people trying to convince you like, oh no, that that was that's something that the left tries to point to you, but it's it's not real.
Speaker 1: It's like, brother, like, no, I hate how well that shit works. Were these these uh like the new the new media, right, not the legacy media, but the new mainstream media. They just say stuff like that, like what you just said, and then the people that watch them they live through it too, but just it becomes a new zeitgeist where it's like, oh, yeah, I remember that, and it's like, what the fuck, dude, you this person just completely betrayed your lived experience and you have there's not even your subconscious is not even a little bit bothered. Do you not even feel like subconsciously uncomfortable at that? Like something? There's some turmoil going on. It is. It's phenomenal. Man. I I want that, I know. I don't what am I saying? I was gonna be like I want I want that power, but no, I don't. I don't want not really all right, let's see.
Speaker 3: Uh Demon's rage wrote in Hey guys, does anyone noticed that the lore of Charlie Kirk and Stephen Crowder are getting mixed together? The college campus changed my mind, guy is Steven Crowder, but I keep seeing people giving Kirk credit thoughts. Did Kirk pick up the mantle since Crowder faded into obecurity. I did notice this because even I made this mistake, because I remember like, oh yeah, I thought he was the change around my guy, but no, it was Stephen Crowder. And what do you think about it? Like, oh, yeah, it's obviously Stephen Crowder. Yeah, but these people are so interchangeable, Like even as I, even as I point out that there is a distinction between them, I'm having a hard time really even remembering that that's even true.
Speaker 1: Listen, Steve Stephen Crowder. If I had to bet money on this, I've not looked into this. I imagine he has beef with Charlie Kirk, like like on on, not probably on the surface because he doesn't want to like poison the well, I guess because they usually don't do that. Cannas Owans doesn't give a shit, and maybe we'll bring that up. She's never given a shit about poison the world, which is kind of hilarious that she just they're all supposed to be like hive mind, work together. Let's not be like the Left, where they're always in finding and shit right, Like they would always say the left's eating itself like that was a big thing back in the day, and the right would always be agreeing with each other even if they fucking didn't. But I imagine because Charlie Kirk's turning point us A completely stole that format of change my mind. I imagine the fact that people don't remember Crowder and they only think about Charlie Kirk now probably must upset him. It must upset him because like I pioneered that shit.
Speaker 3: I pioneered that in between sessions of beating my wife. I fucking I pioneered this great. I don't know if that's well, at least verbally abusing, definitely verbally. Yeah, there's that footage and watch it. He didn't beat his wife as far as I know, allegedly, But.
Speaker 1: Fucking Jojo says to me all the time, like we'll be like like talking shit or whatever. She always goes watch it. It's just brain now.
Speaker 3: It is a funny thing to say, like like it's I mean, it's not, but it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing as like the I'm Alex thing, where it's like it's funny. It's funny. It's funny that that's happening, and that's that somebody like that is saying yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I haven't kept up with candasons.
Speaker 3: I will say I saw a video of Cantis Owns kind of like doing this weird this, This is unfortunate. This is unfortunate news for me. But like I saw a video of Canis Oons going like she was she was acting crazy or something online and I mean like actually, like she was like, that's not how it goes.
Speaker 1: You see that clip. I haven't seen the clip, but I've seen other mannerisms of her doing weird shit like that.
Speaker 3: It's it's she's doing this crazy like it's it almost sounds like she's trying to like make it so that she can plea insanity and in her her lawsuit with the French because she's like she's doing these like it.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's not how it works. Everyone, are you afraid?
Speaker 3: And I was looking at it, I was like, this is unfortunate because I read well, look, I recognize it now, it's no longer a problem. But I saw that video and I was like, oh, damn, she's kind she's hot here, and I was just like, oh man, man, this is this is this, this is bad.
Speaker 1: This is bad news. This is bad news for old Chris. You know. Oh yeah that that works. That Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I just said's like there's something crazy in that video. It's like she looked insane. I was like, oh, this is this works. This works for me.
Speaker 1: I see something here and I'm like, oh no, wait, wait, wait, step back. You definitely got to be careful.
Speaker 3: She's I'm an adult now, I've grown up, but like I just I but you know, it's like when you when whatever you do therapy or something, or like what if you've ever been a you realize like, oh, this is a trigger you know that's gonna send you.
Speaker 1: So I noticed it. I was like, oh no, that's so bad. You gotta be careful. I see those people say things like that. There's this U page called Mugshot Showties and there's a bunch of people. What you're saying is essentially what people notice sometimes like oh geez, like this is that they'll notice little things about like just the way that they look or there's like a something about them, like oh man, this this would I know she's trouble. But this would like this could lastle me in any kind of this would have worked.
Speaker 3: This, This would have worked on an older, less experience or a younger I ues less experienced version of me. Yes, absolutely exactly that that's that's right exactly, It's it's no wonder why she's so uh popular, And yeah, I reluctantly, I was trying to find Look, man, Unfortunately, a lot of people that are I would say, on the level and normal or like.
Speaker 1: Say even like just progressive. They're not really talking about some some video she she did some livestreams recently talking about the Charlie Kirk stuff, and I was trying to get like a synopsis of what's going on from some people, but they're just not really touching it. Unfortunately, only crazy people on the rider touching it. And I'm like, I'm not I can't. So I reluctantly while the Elliptical watched parts of two of her videos that had to do with like specific things, I'm like, I can't believe I'm watching this bitch. And the thing is, though, the stuff what upsets me about her is like, man, if she was she I understand she's drifting and making a ton of money. I get it, she actually could have been really talented because some of her investigative journalism, Like when she's doing that transhit, it's fucking garbage right about a Macrone's wife. It's complete fucking garbage. But then when the investigative journalist she was doing about like footage that was on the on the on the college campus that she and her team or whatever tracked that stuff that people just don't have the patience for doing to tracking down original footage who actually got this and doing the string of getting numbers and all this stuff, And I'm like, what the fuck, bitch, Like you can actually be really a good journalism if you wanted to.
Speaker 3: But that's because it's because she cares, because she was actually he is the only person who actually seemed to be like a real real friend of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: So she cares.
Speaker 3: She does that in a way that nobody else really does. I mean, I certainly don't give it like most of the people that are surrounded don't. I don't like this may sound rude, but just from like mannerisms of uh Erica Kirk, I was like, I honestly and just and just historically when we're talking about, like say, conservative wives are not treated well because obviously because even though like traditionally it's like, oh, they need to be like this, and usually women nowadays want some sort of autonomy, so they don't enjoy living with this. And what I'm saying is, like I said, this might sound rude, and I know some people grieve in their own ways, but usually we can kind of tell. It was kind of like when.
Speaker 1: I don't know, if you remember, you can tell when people are being a little bit inauthentic. And I'll give an example on the other side of the aisle, when Trayvon Martin got killed, right and then Obama was like trying to fake wipe no tears away and he's like, uh he like he look like he would have been like my son. I was like, bro, this is so fucking performative. It's pissing me off. And yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Like it's like, brother, you killed like five people this morning, and so like sometimes you see these and us like so it's like, be unbiased and look at this in a vacuum if you can.
Speaker 1: I know some people cannot. But my point being is that I do believe that Candice owns genuinely cared, and most people surrounding Charlie Kirk really don't seem to be that heartbroken. It's like some you'll see some videos of like that guy that was crying, that old dude that was bawling his eyes out him, Like there's a genuine person who really fucking was deeply affected by this, versus yeah, seeing all the performed people on stage with fucking sparklers and shit, it looks like a Bautista coming out in a fucking entrance and shit, I'm like, bro, this is crazy. But uh yeah, dude, this cant of zone shit is weird. And some people are thinking she's get plasted mixed because she's prodding so many things that she's basically making the FBI. I have a rebuttal though she's making the FBI look retarded. But I'm like, guys, they are retarded right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's we don't have a good FBI. Yeah, we arguably never had a great FBI, sure, but.
Speaker 1: Like this is like right now, it's next now.
Speaker 3: It's like the summer school FBI, like the remedial uh or the remedial math FBI, you know where it's just like it's cash hotel, just sitting there pretending to do things, just bugging the fuck out clearly on a bunch of uppers.
Speaker 1: On fucking yeah yeah, yah yeah, absolutely, uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I don't know, man, it's uh, it's I haven't looked super deeply into any of it. I I saw Kyle Kolinski did like a thing where he's talking about like, uh where he was covering some of the footage that like people brought up and it's like, oh, it looks like you got hit from the back, and you know, that's all this stuff.
Speaker 1: That's a big one. That's a big one that all the gun experts, dude, people on the right that you know, people that probably think Charlie Kirk was the man, they're like, uh no, you know, like as far as because like the official like oh the person that examined him, and shit, oh man of steel body, it bounced off his body like that's insane. But and then they're like, bro, no way. And then because me, like I'm not a gun person. I only know I only know about like handguns a little bit, and then I just know about fucking shotguns because I own a shotgun, right, So as far as any other type of bullets like the thirty hot six. I didn't know what the thirty odts six can do until experts told me what they what they can do.
Speaker 3: And they're like, yeah, like literally like right wing experts, by the way, like people who like lean lean right.
Speaker 1: I saw people being like that was not a thirty six, no way.
Speaker 3: They're like, and you see what a thirty OT six does, and you're like, oh, yeah, clearly that was not a thirty OT six I saw six. Yeah, dude, like he would have Charlie Kirk would have like like a Gears of War asset if if that was it, if that was a thirty six, it would have looked it would have looked like like like someone wall bounced up to him, yeah, and just eviscerate it. So like it's clearly not a thirty O six, So that story's wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Even the sound effect, actually, I thought that was kind of interesting because like I didn't know because like what like if you like heard like what they were describing like a thirty OT six versus like what kind of rifle. It sounded like like a crack, a crack versus a boom Like this experts talking about things, and I was like, this is fascinating. Where I'm at right now with this is either there is a cover up going on we don't know why, or the FBI literally got everything possible wrong, Like everything is wrong, you know, which is a very big possibility that they just got literally everything wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because to me, like I I'm still I'm not of the belief that he got hit from them. I still think like looking at the footage, looks pretty clear to me, I mean based on what I know, like which is not a lot, so like I don't know, bear with it, but like it seems like it makes sense that he was hit from the front, like that the way he moves like seems to indicate that, and like the force, Like I get it. But yeah, that was clearly not the bullet. That was clearly not the bullet or the gun that they were that they were saying it was. So there's clearly some weird shit going on.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking mess. And I I can only imagine if this happened under the Biden administration. I can't even imagine the conspiracy, the the alarm bells of the conspiracy. There's it would be it would be Christmas, it would be like this is the most joyous. We're gonna make so much money now because of like of course it's a cover up and a conspiracy and it's this and this, this and this and that, like there's no uh, like Alex Jones is still kind of teetering like, well, we don't know what's going on yet. I don't know. Maybe it could be Massad. I don't know, like it would be clearly, Oh Joe Biden did it himself. I saw him running on the roof like you know, like and I'm gonna be honest, I kind of I'm a little disappointing. It's not that because I would I want people to go full blown. I just yeah, do I want some escapism?
Speaker 3: The most full blown I went with it was like I feel if you know a little bit about history, you might know about like this.
Speaker 1: Uh. I think his name is Ernst von Roth. Do you know that guy?
Speaker 3: He was like one of the He was like a like a diplomat who was assassinated by like a Jewish guy in in Paris, I think.
Speaker 1: In like the late thirties.
Speaker 3: And it that was like the pretext or like that was like kind of like the excuse that the government made for crystal knocked, like to like clamp down on like, okay, freedoms because it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh and I remember when this happened.
Speaker 3: I remember me like, oh my god, this is this is like a modern like they're gonna use this so like clamp down on freedom, Like are they going to use this to clamp down on like what you can say and what you're allowed to thank and stuff like that. I don't know if luckily we haven't fallen that far down yet where that's possible, but like we're closer than we should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, speaking speaking of that, because there was somebody because there was another I guess event that was more about consolidating, not the kicking off the crystal not and stuff like that, but consolidating basically for the you know, the Nazi Party to really take over and like total talitarian shit. Was when the burning of the Reichstag and there's just like Nazi on Twitter that first of all, he was mad that oh, all right wingers are being called Nazis and then he says, this is our Reichstag And I'm like, dude, you you just told me, And that's so crazy. The reason I'm bringing this guy up is because I think he deleted this tweet. But he was arguing, he was arguing with people, and he responded. First of all, he so he showed himself and he doxes himself, and so he doxes himself and that like I want to play this and I don't you know, he literally did it himself. He was saying, show up to my place and I'll kill you, I'll rape you. I'm gonna I want to show you what this guy looks like, and then I want to show you like what he sounds like, and show you like these alpha male fucking perfect like Western.
Speaker 3: No, listen to this. No, actually no, it's not that he's worse. This guy is a little worse. This guy has a dent in his head for whatever reason. No, listen to listen to this.
Speaker 1: And look, I I might be I'll be generous and I'll bleep out his address because this guy is just sure for his own good. He's clearly mentally he is, and he has a lisp. It's it's all bad. But like, listen to this guy. This is a reply to a tweet. Oh you're gonna put me in a camp, just try it.
Speaker 2: Fifty Dems Davie Nanu at New York because you know what's gonna happen. I'm gonna rape you. I'm gonna rape you to dead. You're gonna get to hell and you're gonna have to explain the sating how you got down here. It was raped to death? Yeah, try it, but he put me in a camp fifty dem established for Danny went to New York. Try it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to rape you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's like, that's I mean, that's the guy who said this is all right.
Speaker 1: This is the guy said this, and he has a very large following. I'm gonna his name's I fucking you probably have seen one or two of his tweets because he's uh Matt Forney, Oh man, I might have it doesn't sound it doesn't ring a belve but like maybe okay, but yeah, he's obviously a little you know, but yeah, he's a massive bigot Nazi dude that also tries to pretend like he hates being called a Nazi even though this is our Reichstag and then threatens to rape people. But did you see the Alex Jones with his Hitler mustache? Did you see that? No?
Speaker 3: You didn't see that. Look up Alex Jones on Twitter right now. I bet it'll be one of the first. So he he so he has a Hitler mustache now and he said like I'm finally I'm I'm embrace him to look the Democrats. I want to be like the Democrats. And he's like doing like you know, the standard, kind of like he's trying to wash it. But like, the thing that's funny is like all the comments are just like based actually, and then like all the all of his followers are like why is he always like go after Hitler?
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: It's like it completely fell flat with his audience entirely because his audience are like, Hitler's cool, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Especially since he keeps inviting Nick flint Is on his fucking show. It is fucking Are you seeing it? Dude? He looks way too related to Hitler. It's kind of crazy. Like it works if you get Adolf Hitler and then photoshop him bald, like the facial it's actually kind of very.
Speaker 3: You gotta if you put the hair on him, it would be yeah, put the hair on Alex Jones and then you can see it, like I can actually see. I'm like, dude, this is crazy. I can't fucking.
Speaker 1: Believe all that.
Speaker 3: Believe Why did they all look like it's like they got they got Sam Hyde head like they all got like they're all so like.
Speaker 1: They're all on HGH. They're human growth hormone that is HGH head. It basically turns you into the Frankenstein monster. They look like thumb they do it. Joe Rogan, Sam Hyde, all of them. It's it's HGH brain is what I call it. But it's it is in the bodybuilding industry. It's so obvious who's on it and who's not. It's so funny. That's why they all look the fucking same. I can't fucking believe this. I cannot fucking believe this. That he's just like, oh, let me just put I am just guys, look at listen. Listen there people that are listening right now. You need to understand. Yes, Alex Jones always been crazy. When nine to eleven happened, he jumped on a broadcast immediately and started like speculating that it was Jews and stuff like that. He's always been crazy, but he's always had a part to him that was completely anti authoritarian anti authoritarian, anti totalitarianism. He would talk about nineteen eighty four in every fucking like it was almost like sermon type shit. And he was like anti fucking Nazi. He was anti this, this that, he was anti the fucking Bush administration. He was anti fucking uh, the fucking let's see glasst Eegle and the Bush. And I mean in the Clinton era he was, you know, anti fucking NAFTA and GAT. He was you know, like say, there was all these things that like led to things happening, like the housing bubble bursting of the Patriot Act, the National Defense Authorization. There was things that you're like, Okay, this guy, even though he has these stupid as conspiracy theories, when he's talking about real shit like I he's he's saying, he's speaking truth to power. Yeah that is one billion percent gone. And it's crazy seeing that guy that would criticize both sides of the aisle being completely downplayed everything that Trump's been doing now completely costplaying as Hitler. I was just like, what the fuck is going on? Now? Maybe I guess that's what happens when you you know, you reput you so with Sandy Hook and then he just lost his mind.
Speaker 3: I guess, Oh yeah, I guess so. I mean like it's like, that's it is. It is his own fault. It's one of those things where it's like, but yeah, I could see I could see being the center of like a national, damn near global.
Speaker 1: You know, lawsuit that.
Speaker 3: Is as intense as that would be, would fry your brain even more than it was than it already was to get you in that situation to begin with.
Speaker 1: But it is your fault, like fucking moron, dude, It's just it's just a time. I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised he even believed that Charlie was dead. I thought he was gonna I thought he was gonna go like it's an actor.
Speaker 1: It's a double right, it's it's that's that's Carly Chirk. That was his classic to right every type of like major attack happening was fake. But he'd always have to take it to an extreme, like when there would be something that looked weird and then you would have to exaggerate it, you know. And it was like in the Boston bombing, like there was because there's always weird shit happening. There's certain things that you can't explain. Or like bro, that's just what happens. It's like science, right, There's some things you can't explain and we may not know for a very long time because there's nothing to figure it out yet, and we have to just sit on it. But then the conspiracy theorist has to have the you know, as you would call the god of the gaps for scientific explanations. I guess it's the god of the conspiratorial gap. I guess. I don't know what you'd call it. So they have to have an answer for it immediately. This is this is so crazy. This is what a fun timeline.
Speaker 3: This is a fun one. I'm gonna read this, they'll and then we'll get to another one. But it's your boy, shiny d Yo cretaceous Chris Sween, the bean and poop pilot. This is mostly for Sweeney since he likes critical role. Now we'll get we'll get you, we'll get you for the next one. I just want to I just love the idea of us getting to that question without him being yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What is this? Oh what is this? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I know what he's saying. Hello, white, semi white, and dark. Since Chris is retarded, Zimmer hater. I'd love to hear Sween and Derek rang all of his scores. Mine is gladiated for sure. Elysium got me through some tough times. Peace, peace and love and watching since episode zero and christ and twenty fifteen. Well, appreciate you man, appreciate your that's a long, that's it. You're an og at that point. Twenty fifteen is crazy, really.
Speaker 1: Wow, But that's interesting. Yeah, I mean ranking the score. That's actually something that I just started posting on my music channel again. I've been like I've been basically I'm saying if I can revive my chin annals, seeing if it happened. I actually don't have high helps for it, but I'm like, you know, fuck it. I'm more just trying to challenge myself to push myself to make more shit. But yeah, that actually would be a good video of ranking the let me take this gum out sorry. The raking though, would be really interesting because I never really thought about that other than like, yeah, just object just by default. The Gladiator soundtrack is my favorite. I have a Pavlovian response when I hear one of the tracks, like it almost like chokes me up. Every time I hear it, so that really anything that touches you like that has to default be like one of the most important things to you, you know. Yeah, but damn, that's actually interesting. I never thought about ranking them, but I'm a big fan. I remember when you started he did it. There's a video of him talking about Dune and making the Dune score, and I just like seeing how many people because I just commented on the video saying something like, I don't know, dude is giving me more chills than the cold and seeing like how how much that's resonated with like the comment section is like blew up because it was just like I was like, I'm glad all these people understand, like because I think that's more of it. Like it's not like because I understand what you're saying, Chris about like not why he's not your favorite, because uh, because he he is a vibe guy, Like absolutely I have I I want to be clear, I'm playing a lot of that. Sure, like I think he's I think he's good.
Speaker 3: I just don't think he's he's definitely not like one of my top right, but also but also a lot of the stuff that he's made I also just haven't really spent a lot of time with.
Speaker 1: Like I played Call of Duty a little bit.
Speaker 3: I always kind of didn't love it in comparison to a lot of the other stuff that I was playing at the time, but like that really didn't work for me.
Speaker 1: Gladiator is the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: I love Gladiator, and uh, I guess Pirates if that's him as well, all the Pirates epic stands alone because I didn't really I didn't really fuck with the Pirates of Carabrian movies that much. I just love that score, But you know, a lot of his other stuff I just straight up haven't seen, you know, and I have no context for a lot of that music, and context kind of does make it a lot of a lot of the time. Like I've definitely heard soundtracks for games and stuff where I'm just ahead of time and I'm like, yeah, this is good, and then you hear it in the context of the game, and then you hear it after you understand that context, and you're like, oh, this hits way better now that I know like what this is associated with, And like, you know, I just don't have that a lot with Han Zimmer.
Speaker 1: I see, yeah, no, that makes sense. Yeah, if I do that video. I'll I don't know, I'll mention it on the next show or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, all right, let's see wait, okay, okay, so here we go. What is this randeep kang Ronie says, Hi, guys, I personally think that picture of Chris where he pushes his glasses a little bit out where, making it look like his tiny eyes can be a great scumbag. Sure which one he has an imager link that I'm a little scared to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have done that a few times. So yeah, there's got to be a few of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's definitely think I know exactly which one he's talking about. Oh my god, it's from the Elvis the Alien video. Yeah, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Perfect. Yeah, that's a good scumbag. That's not bad. I hope Cason can find the one. Oh that he claimed to have had saved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like yeah, that he that he said was my picture on his phone and then he just completely like, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: Literally, I think he just says things. I think he just says things. Yeah, he just he just.
Speaker 1: You know, like he just weaves. Then he comes back. Ye, no bobbing, just weaving. What the fuck did I what was proposed to be mine? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I think it was the jokre wall, but I feel like there's I feel like this one that I saw recently because I was going through my camera roll on my old phone because I found it in a box. I was like, oh shit, my old phone. I wonder what's on here. I was mainly looking for like songs that I know for a fact that I had like half written and like recorded, and it's just like, oh, I got to find some of these because I'm sure there's some stuff. Yeah, and there were, But like I was scrolling and I saw like a flash of like this, it's just you like like this is like like really close. That I thought was like, oh, that would make a good scum back strip. But I scrolled back up and I couldn't find it. There's like six thousand photos. Oh geez, yeah, phone, I'm like, I just I could I lost it. But that would be a good one. But I think the one that we suggested was the one of you with the joker paint.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that is correct, I do remember now, which I think would also be good.
Speaker 3: But uh, where Are we at hour and forty? All right, let's let's get let's get two more and then we'll wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, are Yeah? What the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: No, she needs to be hanged by your eyelids road and he says, you guys should make a gay parody.
Speaker 1: That's first of all, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh, but you guys should make a gay parody of this song, of this Sandy Hook tribute song that will I AM produce for the thirteenth anniversary of the shooting this December.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: No, we're not gonna make a gay parody of a fucking school shooting song. Maybe like the most you would get out of us to do something similar to that, maybe pumped up kicks A yeah, because that because I could see that working.
Speaker 1: And that's also like a real song. Yeah, it's not a it's not a fucking tribute. Oh my god. I think the song tribute by Tenacious d actually could work as a gay parody. I think that would be actually, you know, maybe a song in the world or something. It's not the game. I don't fucking know, dude, Tenacious Dick, obviously you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Finisians Dick, it would clearly be so, Yeah, just a thought.
Speaker 1: We do need it's been it's been a minute. We kind of we've kind of h we we have not done one in a very long time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see. Pin the fucking thread. What do you mean it is pinned? Yes, yes, just say things, yess, just say things. Pin the thread. They're talking about the question thread. It's here, brother, I'm looking at it right now. It says pinned right over it.
Speaker 1: Was it not pinned like the second you posted it was? That? Was that the problem? It was?
Speaker 3: It was pinned literally, like for first of all, he wrote this question. He wrote this out seventeen hours ago. Huh, it's been pinned the entire month of we're in We're at the twenty sixth, which, by the way, Hay three is eighteen years.
Speaker 1: Old as of yesterday. Oh wow, just crazy. Yeah, it's like really upsetting Jesus Christ. It is weird. Once you get in your thirties, man, everything's just kind of like rolling by and you feel like it was like, oh, it wasn't that long ago, Like yeah it was.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like it doesn't feel it's it feels weird to vividly.
Speaker 1: Remember twenty years ago. You know it does.
Speaker 3: Like that's the thing is, because that that's a new experience when you're getting into your late twenties and your thirty where like that you you don't have before it. And I assume it'll get like mundane at a certain point, but like when it's.
Speaker 1: Fresh, it's just like, oh, yeah, I remember twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: I remember I was doing this and like I had autonomy, Like I had autonomy twenty years ago, right, I could make a decision to go do something right without like I mean, I shouldn't do it without my parents knowing, but like I could have and so like that's crazy. Yeah, that's new. Oh so here we go. Here's an interesting one. Heath back from the Fields. What did I miss? Hello, my favorite work appropriate podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, uh, not a question, just a shameful story. On episode three fifty six, you asked, who even calls the FBI? I think I remember shit, and he says I did on myself. I was in middle school and had a T mobile sidekick with access to the Internet and Wi Fi at home, a dangerous combo. Needless to say, I basically used.
Speaker 1: It for porn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, why why one morning I was one morning, I was watching some milf JAV JV.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that JAV did you mean JOV? No, I don't know what JAV is. Let's I'm gonna look it up. Yeah, JV porn? Me, oh, is that like Japanese adult video? Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like I remember that with like I remember that. I feel like I remember that being next to a lot of Asians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of adult videos. So JVA, that's right? Is that literally Japanese adult video? That's crazy, that's insane. I can't believe it's so it's just like complete milf, but like it's like it's basically like saying, you know, cartoon and anime, anime? I guess is that because is that? Is that not just porn? I guess?
Speaker 3: So yeah, like Japanese adult video and porn I think are kind of like I guess because in Japan there's like I don't know whatever, I don't know enough about the show. But he says anyway, at at like and he was watching some of this milk JAV porn at two forty p when my phone blacked out and I had to notice that my phone had been locked by PRISM for a legal activity PRISM, What the hell?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what that is? It is it like a internet fucking sound service provider, And I mean, uh, like like compu server, AOL or something.
Speaker 3: It's like, is it like like that sounds that sounds familiar, but like familiar from like the two thousands, So like, I don't know how, I don't know if I'm even remembering the right thing.
Speaker 1: He says for a.
Speaker 3: Legal activity that if I don't pay five dollars fines, my info would be forwarded to the FBI. That's not real. It's clearly. That's clearly like a like a virus or like a scam.
Speaker 1: Scam. You see that all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm like, uh on porn sites too, like they'll be like a sometimes they'll they'll be like an iPhone pop up or something that looks like an iPhone pop up that says like, uh, you know you've been fined or something. It's like pay here, and it's just like I can't I I can't believe that works something. But anyway, he says, in a horny panic, I emailed my local regional FBI HQ and apologize for looking at pirated porn while underage and begged them not to tell my parents.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: They actually they actually got back to me and told me it was probably a virus I got from the porn site and just that I just needed to take it to geek Squad to get it fixed. Damn, the FBI is doing fucking marketing for geek Squad. Dude, they have like a deal with geek Squad where like every time somebody calls him with some bullshit like they end them to them.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 3: They also advised me to put down the porn and focus on school instead. I was absolutely mortified and embarrassed by at the time. It's a funny story now that how old are you? I'm That's that's my curiosity whenever a story like this comes up, because like you had you had a phone with access to the internet, there's a sidekick like how.
Speaker 1: Old were you at the time, because I could see when I was, like you say the grade or anything, No.
Speaker 3: No indication of anything like that, but like that sounds like eleven or like you know that sounds like on the younger side, like ten. Yeah, because if you're like fourteen and doing this It's like whenever you would get the text like send this to.
Speaker 1: Five people or you'll or you'll die tonight.
Speaker 3: Or something, I do, uh and people. I remember getting those messages from friends of mine. I'm like, brother, we're fifteen, like we're too like we can't be like you can't believe this, And I remember people will be like it's just a precaution.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh yeah, I'm just like all right, man, you can.
Speaker 3: I love the intellectualize of people will do to make something very stupid seem intelligent, just like, hey man, you never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I actually I actually do know about this one for once, Like I am I actually you know, I am I hold the knowledge of this. I am correct. I know that I'm not gonna die if I don't send this five times. I am deeply confident that.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the FBI, do you see that thing about like how they had like uh, I saw this news floating around, but I couldn't tell like how verifiable it was where they were just like they were talking about like how we had like two hundred something agents at January sixth or something.
Speaker 1: They're like plain clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what was that about? Like I still don't I still have to look deeper into it.
Speaker 1: There's I mean, I just I don't know exactly what is, if it's completely if it's related to all the bullshit that's been going on before with uh yeah, yeah dude. It's like, okay, so I know, I don't know. I didn't look into it, but I know, uh so, Uh James call Me was indicted. I know there's there's beefing going on. Uh. The thing that's crazy to me is, I don't I need to look into this more because I know, yeah, call Me and Trump were cool at one point. Obviously, I think that I think he's I think he's I think he was involved in a lot of that Russia bullshit. It's just like it's been too long, too much has happened to where it kind of replaced some of that information for me. But like, yeah, but I'm wondering because I just know there's a lot of bullshit going on because of the nepotism. I think there's I think there's a lot like the stuff that's going on now is all the loyalty tests and the nepotism that replaced all the compety. Like there's so much weird shit going on I'm waiting for this start to happen with the with the you know, the uh for for RFK Junior. Essentially, I'm waiting for the big wave of bullshit and lawsuits to go on with like the the HHS and anything related to it, because I feel like that's way more pressing than any of the FBI show that's going on, you know, in my opinion. So I am going to look into that because I feel like I don't know, So I always tell my that I want to actually step away from all this shit and not it's already so it's like, what's the point. But then I then I immediately be like, no, I should keep up with what's happening. I should, I should? I guess I don't know, all right, uh. And the last one, let's try to make it a good one. Logan McDaniel. This might not be a good one.
Speaker 3: Logan McDaniel rode and he says, hello, hello, Solid Sween, Liquid Liquid Sween, and Naked Sween.
Speaker 1: It's been very funny.
Speaker 3: It's been funny to see a lot of content creators I watch become metal gear brained. At the same time, I am, obviously because of Delta for an extra animo. You guys should create your own absurd metal gear. Alternate history timeline of events for contemporary history moment i e. The massade takes out Harambe with Sad killed a rob a plu to plunge us deep into mean culture. M M that we didn't take anything seriously.
Speaker 1: It's not a man Masad or the Russians because that it was around the same time the Russian interference, because some people, not not as many as people were saying, but some people did ride in Harambe. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be wild that that was like a plant, like an Ocelot style, like playing this from the beginning, like I knew, like I I put that stupid kid in the in the in the gorilla exhibit, knowing that they would kill him and knowing that like they would be the outpouring and support, knowing that people would throw their vote away.
Speaker 1: That'd be kind of that's so cool. I love how dumb that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or punished venom Ethan Ralph oh Man much love.
Speaker 1: And it's been a minute. I don't know. I haven't. I don't know, I haven't. You're my only link to that. Yeah, I haven't been looking for those. It was just like anytime those guys uh uh start talking about politics or anything, I immediately my eyes glaze over, and I'm like, all right, I forget because i have to. So I'll see if they've been talking about Ethan Ralph, because it's the only thing that I could stand to watch them. If they would talk about JF or Ethan Ralph, anything else, I couldn't care less. Or it's just objectively wrong, you know, And like I hate saying objectively wrong, but it's they're they're the type of content where of course they're wrong because the correct, boring opinion will not maximize their profits, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the correct the thing, the thing that is often correct, is the thing that is often the least sensation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that doesn't that's not that's not good for it. It's not good for clicks, not good for donations.
Speaker 3: So you would have to actually be you would have to actually be funny, you know, to actually make something. Anyway, With that said, we're gonna we're gonna wrap it up a little bit early.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just eager to get back in person. Uh so, uh, we'll we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: We'll have a we'll have our Sweeney animatronic in so be sure, uh, be sure to write in about that. Be sure to you ask us questions about it and give us feedback. By the way, the Sweeney animatronic that uh, that we're going to be utilizing, we'll also tweet it will also like it'll it'll do all the same things that you won't notice. If we didn't tell you anything, you would have just thought that he was entirely fine this whole time. But like you know, we're just letting you know, so keep an eye out for it. Give us some suggestions for passion notes, some updates, uh and uh yeah, let's uh we'll read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons now around dot shure remember patronic concepts is stark Tank, snark Tank, dot shop for merch and uh yeah, count me down, all.
Speaker 1: Right, three two Ward.
Speaker 3: Anal Footcake, Cobeba, Willie Tigue, Jersey no drawls, Young Chris getting maliciously pissed on by a cat.
Speaker 1: A Dead's the dead Spider.
Speaker 3: A secret sy op to make Chris raygun gay straight Vegeta uses Gaelic gun putting spiders on t shirts by coming on them so they can't breathe. What getting Jude out of twenty five dollars by two sexy, big black Israelites and a light skinned twin.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Delta. Gamma literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp is bugs, clambuls Squire the third? I'm so against Uh Oh, I just gotta text.
Speaker 1: Metion old mole friend, someone's coming over. Uh to borrow something used Dennis Brager give me fifteen minutes. Uh No, it's a friend of mine is borrowing a bike. Oh, it's not, it's it's not it is.
Speaker 3: It's not as far as I know, it's not done stry, but anything is possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I feel like I saw him say something recently that was interesting. Is he like back because I remember I don't know if he's back or if I just saw an old clip that just resurfaced, But like I saw a clip of him debating whether or not fantasizing about children is evil. This is real, by the way he's he airs on.
Speaker 1: No, so I I don't know. I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I'm so against the right. I only gooned with my left hand, Calamy. That's why the third Snark tanks hung at the Frans Girl dedicated hungst trans Girl is going to Ohio obese drowger. That'd be crazy, Chris saying the more to day, more and more quiet day without swing number five.
Speaker 1: I'm already kill the president of the Mortar.
Speaker 3: Call that pussy the Matrix God because I'm in this bitch and can't get it.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing well. Bro, he's got like a tube in his fucking like he's I don't think he can breathe on his lie. Wait wait put in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, because didn't he didn't he like fall down like an escalator and like or something like some crazy thing happened.
Speaker 1: I know something happened, didn't Yeah, I don't. I don't remember what, but yeah, so maybe what you're saying. But I just saw on the Praguer You channel. This was two days ago, it says Prager's reaction to Charlie Kirk's memorial, and I was like, bro, he looks rough. Oh Jesus, like, whoa, that's crazy man. Maybe it's time to stop making content or yeah, like just time it's time to wrap it up, like you don't need to make content, or at the very least, you don't need to be on camera. Oh no, he sounds like RFK two. Oh my god. I didn't even listen until oh geeesus Christ.
Speaker 3: That's oh geez, you gotta go to bed man. Just relax, go off on a beach where I actually feel bad a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, but geez, bro, I don't need to see people suffering. I really don't like to seeing anybody suffer. That makes me sad. That's a bummer. It's like it's like remember when they fucking wheeled out Jimmy Carter, when they wheel out Jimmy Carter when he's fucking oh yeah, like he was literally like just probably seconds from dying. Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I don't know. It's hard for me to see old people like like and even if I even if I can't stand him, it's just like, oh geez, dude. It's like it's like seeing a dog, you know, and it's like it's coughing and it's like it's twenty two yeah, and they whined. It's like it's blind as fuck. It's pelvis looks crazy.
Speaker 1: It looks like Batman's towel like nuts. Yeah, it's just that's that's that's actually depressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, switch Sweeney and Derek again for the troll Lol, two rats and French coats. Samporter bitches eight uranium and busted on his face, melted right through the bone. Spider pointing eight guns at you from the Popemobile, Berserker black Man backshotting Broley, Reckless Rhino the Sloker to hy So Dirpy taking fistful fulls of painkillers to become the world's foremost expert on sonic lore nagor fa nice uh we my Chris Hansen Tommagachi needs to hit your vape Charlie Kirk Moore like truly in the Dirt Old Man, Spaghetti Nuts, Domo Nation the bullet who killed mister Gums. I'm very friendly, I promise Derek not shavn is innocent. Hashtag free am around that Asian moving in his own place after twenty sixty years all homeless. Let's go Kingston in the Powerpuff Girls Riders are and be like, what if instead of the rowdy rough boys, they were the rowdy rough antwords. Yeah, yeah, he'll appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Keep that name.
Speaker 3: He'll he'll appreciate it. Uh swing, please show off your sneaker collection. I'm a comedian from Israel and this is my podcast. Brandy hudsle Ben Shapiro crashing out after finding out his sister got breast productions aka the Masad Milkers have been reduced. Blonde blue eyed German Man campaigning to make Pokemon two d again. Gay Eagles be like taking penis, taking penis, gonna take cock with mynis. I don't know enough Eagles songs. Honestly, my dick be longer than a silk song. Runback, Pericles, Oh, Percules, I've.
Speaker 1: Been saying that wrong. Okay, ow oh ow my neck.
Speaker 3: Thugzilla come regained versus his fifty four baby mamas GTA four swingset glitch.
Speaker 1: Next page, Come on, why is it starting in the middle? Weird scroll the way.
Speaker 3: Up funneling swings cut into the American Heritage Fund or Foundation bums strokers, Dicula saw Dick's saw Derek sleeping on the train, so I touched his Banassius, Greek god of the herb, the real Kanye here big meats thinks Canola Joe reloaded. I have no Dick and I'm as cream gay actor Rosebud delicious, question questionable autism? Sorry I can't I had a burrito Kingston's nephew. He makes visits uncomfortable. A heath back from the fields. What did I miss? Gids hate crimes committed on camera by ten hispanics in scumbag hoodies. Well, ain't no rest for the triggered places they molest?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: You should should all dress up as an oreo cookie. Why don't Planked run into the Krusty Crab with a gun and blow everyone's shit?
Speaker 1: Smoove off? Had that boy leaking Charlie squirt? Uh?
Speaker 3: Predators are Jamaican codd not the sex kind. What do you mean predators are? Wait, I don't understand. Predators are Jamaican coad Oh like the alien to get what because the dread?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right that I guess that makes more sense. Oh, but I really confused me for a second. Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be queer. Kingston is becoming genuinely irritating to listen to please fire him? Now, well we replaced him with an animatronics. Don't worry, you got your wish technically right in a roundabout way he's been you know, eviscerated in Costa Rica. But like I mean, you know, you won't get you won't get, You'll get animatronic Sween from here on out. Shout up Uncle Charlie jacking off with a vegetable peeler live action snark tank Swen played by Piers Morgan and Derek his destiny. Crazy Jesus, you look like you could use a fucking lamp. Hispanic at the disco Cardboard Pie. I came in his gay ass so hard it made empreig real your next boy's Department of Horde, drop dropping Friendzy, drop dropping frenzied gorillas on Kingston's exact location, like they're hell divers. Frenzy a herm that exists outside of fucking elden ring.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think that is a proper like you wouldn't, But I can't. I you know, I can't say. I don't like.
Speaker 3: Would Jane Goodall refer to a gorilla as like that gorilla's friend, But I don't think so. I hope so Holdor is actually telling bitches to leave hole door. Oh oh, what's an interesting theory for Harry Potter whatever that characters from that game, Yeah, Ramirez defend the burger Town slur maxing. Every time I'm in the sheets, I hear glucklock clock dick down, need some comb Uh. If you don't eat pussy from the back, you're not hungry enough. Big Boss, the goon, devil, the man without come. They protect the land. They have sex with men, those who have sex with men, those who have sex with men, those who have sex Look up fastin us and behold trust me hammitad Animan's studio made the Axel, the horror in Harlem ballin Meme.
Speaker 1: Still don't know what that means?
Speaker 3: Uh, notice notices Bulge is, oh whoa, what's this? The dead worms in your ass? Smitchy the Kid. Bob Dylan's voice, m hm.
Speaker 1: Is this a song? I don't know what song? Is it?
Speaker 3: How many dicks must the man suck on to be a flaming f slur?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know enough Bob Dylan to be fair, though, I really only I know Hurricane. I know times they are changing. I actually meant to see that movie, the Challey movie, but I just never got around to it. Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper. I have relapsed and now I'm back on the teet. Hamster in a sock is now plus five after extensive use. Chris Reagan in his phil ox era be like, we only care about killing when we see him four kh uh.
Speaker 1: Since Sweeney is.
Speaker 3: The mascot of the group, when are we getting the Sweeney plushy in the shop and we can figure out how to make that. I'm gonna come in your odst hat, Chris, please don't. That was a custom made hat.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It wasn't super expensive, but it was enough that I would prefer it not to be comed in. Craig the Canadian freaky it's your boy Shawne d comeshot gaming at Gracy?
Speaker 1: Is this true? What happened to freedom of speech and not freedom from consequences? Fellas? It was me, Barry.
Speaker 3: I was the one who unwiped your ass just as you pulled your pants up. Uh, Kim Jong and the Keith cor what's more dangerous shouting the hardest of n words you can or whispering we should form a union in an Amazon warehouse. Fun fact, the rapture did happen. Nobody went know I did you know I'd just say that fumble the six Lee trans girl.
Speaker 1: Should I kill myself? Yes?
Speaker 3: She likely to think Charlie Kirk is about her because her husband is is a crystal fascist by comparison, maybe like on the.
Speaker 1: Comments that are just pouring good about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw somebody get mad at it.
Speaker 1: There's there's one in the in the I saw it when I when I disappeared. Oh what are you saying? Oh sorry, go ahead, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: There's one in the There's there's one of these names that like it's angry at us for like what we said about you, but like all the worship that we said about you was like name writ ins right that we didn't even see Yah.
Speaker 1: When I when my when I think fucked up and I left, that's when you read the name. So I wasn't there for it. And so like when I edited the episode and I caught that part and I thought that was hilarious that I was like, bro, it is very fun getting mad for reading a name. He's like Nigga, I didn't say anything reading the name.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is that he knows like he's like he's participating in the name read so he understands the thing.
Speaker 1: He still got mad Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Maybe Charlie Kirk was just hyper autistic and his special interest was getting shot in the carotid artery.
Speaker 1: Gay House be like I will guest on Snart Tank.
Speaker 3: I wish, Yeah, it'll be great if gayhouse, Yeah, I am gay House.
Speaker 1: It's Obie. Won't you blow me?
Speaker 3: Jackson Vernon so gaped they call him slipping, Jimmy Kremlin de Gremlin, Hey player, don't drop the chips and get me some Mamo christ in the top five Wiggers of all time. Jason Rhees Lincoln Park, Fate, Faint Tune. I need dick deep inside my hole. Don't pull your cock from me. Muh Wage Slag five eighty three. I love the way barbecues. I love the way you light the gas. I love that clean burning fuel. I'll sell propane to you. Propane by Hank Hill. Peppini Bros. Presents Crash Course Cybertron history rises to scepticons. Don Conkerson, the cold and Swinging Slasher, Mason the middle Head, Uh sang By sang Gatio active at karaoke, Uh peepe I can't even imagine. Pp chose choose one of every ten people you see.
Speaker 1: What choose?
Speaker 3: Oh, we have to choose one of every ten people you see as a hallucination, or one of ten people you see has all their sound amplified.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess amplified sound because that kind of sounds like a useful superpower as opposed to just having vague schizophren ana. You just hallucinate a random person every now and again. You guys are such a little bitches for jumping on shoe on head and has committed wrong think, for on the shoe on head has committed wrong thing. Bandwagon, Yes, that's what we.
Speaker 1: Said, wrong think.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what we That's exactly what we said and implied. Yeah, uh fat and uh lesbian khant evil. Addition, Charlie Murk The JK and JK rowling is short for gigantic cunt. John Strickland Merks eighteen eight nine. What's your sign? Slippery when wet?
Speaker 1: Dumb bitch? Uh?
Speaker 3: The first key David presents swing the Darkest Cracker the way Derek mispronounced posthumously hurts uh?
Speaker 1: Had you? I feel like I remember? I think I don't know how to say that word. Well, it's posthumously. The thing is, I think I remember this now. People say positive, I have to I guess it. I think no, I think I think I mispronounced it, But then I think I I, I guess it depends on I think how you pronounce it, depends on what region you're from. But I actually added extra syllables into it. I think, oh, I mispronounced it. But I feel like I remember I corrected myself. I would have to, like, obviously, I don't care enough to like where I I remember that vividly, but I remember it's talking about it, and like, I think I said humanists on accident, But I feel like I corrected myself after that, And if that's the case, I almost autistically like I'm almost feel autistically enough where I'm like, I'm gonna check and if that's the case, and this person's harping on me for mispronouncing it, you know before I'm a rector world. But I'm like, I was like, ah, heck, I don't know exactly what'ppenisode. I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm not even really like I I've heard people say posthumously posthumously, you heard people say post whatever, like it's not a word that I hear often enough to care about how it says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just to me, I think it literally just it regional, it's where did you grow up? Is how there isn't a correct way to pronounce it, because you know what I mean. It's like saying schedule and schedule, like it depends on where the fuck you're from. Like, oh, I can't believe you said schedule or scenario versus scenario. I feel like that. I'm like, yeah, where did you grow up? Yeah, both of those are valid scenario I think. I feel like I say both of those. I say scenario, but that's just because I grew up saying scenario. I didn't. I don't say scenario.
Speaker 3: I say scenario too, but I've definitely said scenario. But I think it depends on like the words that I'm using for the rest of the maybe.
Speaker 1: So like I will say data and data is a big one. That's a big one too, Like I say both, Like I the reason why I say data is two big reasons. Star Trek the next generation data and then fucking data the monkey in uh uh in the Mega man legends like it's it's data ye and and technically, I guess since it's not double tea it should be. But I know English is retarded and doesn't follow its own rules all the time, right, it should be data because double t would make it a short A would make it like a data like in that way, but it never follows its own rules.
Speaker 3: So yeah, whatever, Lebron would have survived that next shot preor Oz Blake eight nine to six, I got Lockjaw doing Graveyard Chips as the Dix sucking Factory. All I got was Lockjaw's previously mentioned doing a gorilla spin after sex h Takeston merging with the sand Trout to become gay.
Speaker 1: That dude who bragged about crypto.
Speaker 3: Scamming that cancer pation out of his treatment money is one hundred times worse than Charlie Kirk. I don't know anything about that guy, but yeah, probably that sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: That sounds like.
Speaker 3: A wild thing to do to a person. Yeah, desk, goofy h perciles again. I know the per two perculatesculous. It's a different profile and everything. Oh, Chomo the clown, please help. I can't seem to get any bookings. Can you give me advice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just always spit always drool. You'll get more bookings that way. Uh, Young Colin doing nothing but playing Mega Man two for a whole week straight, probably why not King Midas. But it's Smegma. Everything you touched hers just Smegma. That's crazy, NICKI Ziggy turning pale Usa. If this is the last page, why is it over an hour left to blurry?
Speaker 1: Too? Bigfoot?
Speaker 3: You fucking blood you fucking fucking you bloody? Uh you bloody? Uh sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave? Who's New York?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 3: If you'rrein need to help blowing his weapon Halo three, perjury and hunt Napram and running out our list.
Speaker 1: Is always the king of haphazard. Oh well, much appreciated.
Speaker 3: Remember Patreon of compslast a Stark Tank, leave us alike, leave us a comment, nice reviews on podcast services.
Speaker 1: Remember to do that. I gotta remember to include that in the rigamarole at the beginning.
Speaker 3: Uh, next episode you see will be I think back to normal. I think Sween's probably gonna be here by the time we record next time. Or yeah, the animatronic will be ready by then, so we'll all be in person again.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, well we'll see you next time. Uh bye. By the way, if you're dead, keep your subscription on posthumously. There you go.