Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories they stake their designed put down here on this solid graph, the answer screen there all around.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast, as we record on this Tuesday, April twenty second, twenty twenty five. I hope this message finds you well. Just a couple of quick reminders. Number one, As most of you have noticed by now, our website is now truthernet dot com. It is a merge of both of our websites, a lot easier on me, and it looks better and much more to do there. Please do stop byastruthernet dot com and if you put in the flat Earthfiles dot com no worries, it'll kick you right to the new website. Questions or concerns or moreover, you'd like to join the podcast like Josh is today, please do feel free to reach out and send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is f E filesguest at gmail dot com. And at this point, when this podcast goes live, we'll be scheduling for June, so please do reach out and get your name on the list to be scheduled. We'd love to talk to you no matter what part of the world you're in, and we're going to get to today's guest right now. His name is Josh and he's joining us from California. Josh, how are you today.
Speaker 4: Sir, Oh, I'm doing great, George, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming on again. We had a little bit of a conversation beforehand, but before we dive into the topics at hand, please do take a few moments and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, as you said, my name is Josh. I live in Orange County, California. I didn't grow up here. I grew up in a small rural town in Indiana, so very conservative upbringing. Was raised Christian thankfully by my parents. But it's been a journey, you know, like a lot of people, for me to kind of iron my faith out over the years. And I really started when I was a young adult. My parents divorced kind of kind of suddenly, and long story short, I ended up in Hawaii, lived there for about ten years, and then made my way here to California. But along the way, it's, like I said, it's been a journey, and you know, it started with just discovering a lot of these truths along the way of the Bible, because I feel like just getting into the Bible and kind of comparing it and contrasting it to other religions is really important. And so you know, I can share more about that as we go on, but that's kind of the short end of my story. And here we are today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And speaking of Hawaii, we were kind of reminiscing about our time there. You were then, you were there for ten years. I was there for three, and anyone who has been there before for especially if you're not used to the kind of a year round weather of that you know, near the equator, it is different. Like we were talking about having Christmas and shorts and a T shirt. But I would never trade that experience for the life of me, going on the north shore and seeing the waves, or even simple things like I think what was that mall called the Pearl Ridge Mall? And there was a little trolley that would take you from one side to the other and you could see the Arizona Memorial from there. It is just, you know, we talk about God's beauty and I'm so glad. I took so many pictures, not just on the ground. I was actually in an aviation unit on Wheeler Army Airfield, so I was able to get some pictures like above the Lowha Stadium and things like that. Just a diamond head, just amazing experience. But when the time was up, I was ready to go. What was your experience like there?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man, you know, it was great. I loved it. You know, the people especially were amazing. You know, they call it the spirit of Aloha.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: People really do value family and friendships out there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's how deep it is into the culture, or if it's the fact that you're on a small little island and there's only so many people. But it had a lot of ups and downs. When my parents divorced, my dad moved out there and that was how I ended there. He had this idea to start a live streaming company way back in two thousand and two, two thousand and three, pre YouTube for weddings because he would notice that all these people would be getting married on the beach and you know, no one was there except maybe a photographer. And he kind of given me this idea to say, Hey, you know, I really what do you think about this idea of streaming weddings over the internet. I was like, a cool idea. But at the time, as I said, I was in Indiana and one morning I got on my knees and I prayed. I said, God, if you want me to do something different with my life, show me, just show me. Because I was working at kind of a dead end job and didn't really enjoy it. And that day at my job they told me that I was being let go and it was like, whoa, Okay, that's a sign from God. And funny enough, that afternoon I went and played some golf, played the best round of golf of my life before since, and I said, God, are you wanting me to be a professional golfer? Is that the sign you're showing me? Well, the next time I went golfing, it was clear that that wasn't the sign. It was just a one set of a million rounds of golf. But I ended up there and it was tough. We had this business together for five years and I had to work a part time job at a restaurant to make its meet. And you know, unfortunately my father passed away in two thousand and nine. But however, at that point I was ready to start on my own and so I started my own company, and you know, it was successful. It took off and kind of catapult to me to where I said, you know, I'm ready to move and to move to California. So, you know, a lot of memories in Hawaii, beautiful place, beautiful people that I still keep in touch with and still visit often.
Speaker 3: You know, Josh, this is maybe a different type of parallel, But I get so many emails from people from the from around the world who are maybe locked into a job that they're not happy with. But they've been there for a long time and they're in the matrix, but they're unhappy and they spend many of their years unhappy doing what they do. Right, what I've gotten letters from folks who are letter carriers, work for Amazon and it pays the bills, but they tell me that they're not happy. What would you say to folks for someone who sounds for you know, someone who sounds like you've been self and pla Lloyd for some time. What is it like to take a chance on yourself that they're you know, obviously everything depends on your actions, the negatives and the positives of just taking a risk, you know, placing a bet on yourself and going into business for yourself.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, like you said, it is tough. It has its ups and downs for me at least, But I always never felt like I wanted to be in a position where I spent my whole life doing something that I didn't enjoy, that I didn't love. You know, you spend at least a third of your life working, and so to me, it never made sense. And I have plenty of other failed ventures that I had attempted before this, So this wasn't my first foray into entrepreneurship, and so you know, there was a lot of self doubt at times. As I said, working at a restaurant for several years to just try to make it to this full time status. I honestly never knew that if I would even make it. And so, you know, I think for a lot of people, you know, a lot of people really enjoy that nine to five. They enjoy that security and they value that even if they don't necessarily love the job. So, you know, to each their own in that aspect, I suppose. But if you're somebody that you know you're you're really contemplating, you know, should I take that chance? You know, I don't enjoy this job. I don't feel the joy in my life that piece. Man, do it. Just do it, even if it means sacrificing, you know, the time off that you have away outside of your normal job to build it. You know, the life that I've been able to live up to this point has been amazing, you know, being able to travel a lot, being able to spend time with my family. I wouldn't trade that for the world.
Speaker 3: Hey man, thanks for sharing that, because I think that is important. There's a lot of people who are kind of stuck in the matrix, who have plans. I think they're just a little afraid to take that leap. And obviously, in the world we live in, that is all over the place. I mean, you look at the stock market, it's up a thousand today, down a thousand tomorrow. We were we went to Lowe's to pick up some lumber for the Homestead today and we passed to Dunkin Donuts and now starting at eighteen dollars an hour, I mean, tell me your economy's jacked up without telling me your economy's jacked up, I mean, that is just absurd. But let's kind of get into your road to the truth and we will get to flat earth. But you mentioned your email. High school really started your critical thinking and JFK and a certain film about the Federal Reserve. Why don't you tell us your journey to the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I was in high school, I saw the movie JFK. B Oliverstone, Kevin Costner in that, and I had to do a book report on it. I don't remember what year. It might have been a sophomore or but I ended up watching the film like five or six times, I remember, and you know, at the end of it, I still didn't quite fully believe what the movie was trying to tell me. You know that you know, obviously there was more than just one shooter, but exactly what was going on, you know, you never really knew. Even there was a seinfod episode, which I don't know if you're a sign if you watch Seinfeld, but the famous magic bullet, right, the Magic Blugie, the magic bullet. That even was something that was around the same time when I was in high school when that came out, and so that was just something. It didn't fully like awaken me or trigger anything in me as much as probably started that journey of wonder, that journey of question everything. I think. I like to describe myself as a nonconformist. I tend to see what everybody's doing and kind of think, Okay, if everyone's doing that, I'm probably gonna do something else. If everyone is following this, especially in the worldly sense, then that's probably not the right thing. So that was the beginning. And then when I was about twenty two to twenty three, my buddy Mike, my old roommate in Indianapolis. Shout out to Mike. He got me to watch this movie called The Money Masters, and that was the first mind blowing film I had ever seen, and for anyone who's never seen it, essentially it's the history of money and it talks about basically from the sixteen to seventeen hundreds to the Federal Reserve, talked about when the fall of Napoleon and how certain people were able to profit literally basically a third of the world's wealth, and one day by reporting false news that he had won the Battle of Waterloo, et cetera. And when I realized that the I Don't Reserve was not a federal institution but a private bank that prints money on interest to our own government, yep, I could not believe it. It just blew my mind and it really kind of angered me, to be honest, I was angry, and I ended up just sharing this with everybody, all my friends. People are like, Wow, what's gotten into you? Like this was a different side of me that people had never seen. But that was the first time that I'd really awoken to some of the things that were really going on in the world.
Speaker 3: You know, you just mentioned everything so good. I saw that movie The Money Masters about four or five years ago, and I think it was right after I read.
Speaker 4: G.
Speaker 3: Edward Griffin's The Jacky Lyland Book. And then most people, truly to this day, have no idea how fiat currency works. That the Federal Reserve is neither federal or a reserve federal express exactly. And one of the funniest things always laughed at because we're taught to believe that some of the greatest people in our history are the presidents. And then you get into freemasonry and you say, wow, all these people were freemasons, so could they really be good presidents? And yeah, you were told. Lincoln said that, you know, the birth of freedom is for the people, by the people, for the people. And you know, and we're literally the last in line when it comes to the prosperity of this country. And I'm taking this full backs to the point that the bankers are the one who prosper off are suffering when we have a tough day. We don't get bailed out when the banks collapse because they made all these horrible By the way, go watch that movie The Big Short. It'll explain that perfectly to you. And how these corrupt people they were given anyone mortgages back then, and then the adjustable the arm mortgages, and just how irresponsible they are because they know, just like the auto industry, they're too big to be allowed to collapse. Did certain entities kind of yeah sure, and the dot com bubbles did certain entities, yeah sure, But it's a small part of it. And they know that we the people are going to bail them out. And in a country that is supposed to be based on a government of the people, by the people, for the people, the exact opposite would happen. That's my thinking.
Speaker 4: What do you think, absolutely absolutely? I mean the phrase taxation is theft, right, It really is illegal, yep. And it was told to be that it was going to be a temporary tax in the early nineteen hundreds, and here we are today still paying it. I think it's I think it's here to stay, right. I don't think it's temporary. And if you really think about it, you know, all it is is us give us the people, giving money to people who spend our own money on things that they shouldn't be spending it on, you know. And I think if I was a loan or give my money to my neighbor and then I saw him spending on extravagance or spending on any you know, what would be considered a waste, I would be very upset. But because we sort of give it almost into the ether where we don't really see where it goes. We just give it and then it's thrown into the pile, I think we sort of dismiss it and don't really value it as much as we should, as if it was our own money, and so you know, I think it's something we really got to fight for. Hold our government accountable for as much as we can. You know, I'm here in California and the amount of money that's wasted on the state level is so ridiculu us every single year. But because you have a super majority, there's nothing ever gets done, and so you know, it gets depressing at times, but I think to do nothing is worse, and so we just continue to bring awareness to it as much as we can.
Speaker 3: You know, And that's something I talk about often as accountability, and it shocks me sometimes how we just accept these things. And you know, people say, well, you know, I went that. They'll go and tweet something or they'll go post something on Facebook, and that's considered you know, rising up, and that's that's not rising up at all. And that's why always say you have to start local. You have to find like minded people in your neighborhood. I think these type of conversations that we're having. We have our little uh you know, town hall every week here on this podcast with different folks from around the world. But it's very important that you make changes locally, and that is putting your feet on the ground and talking to your local elected officials, because you're not going to have a sit down with Donald Trump. You're not going to have a sit down with the chairman of the Federal Reserve. The true escape is to find like minded people, and that includes, you know, people with morals, people who fear God, people who follow Christ, who want to make changes, who understand that we are told for thirteen years that this is always a tough thing for me to broach. But and I always tread carefully when I say this. I'm not saying that we aren't the greatest nation on the world. However, we are probably the most man. I want to say this correctly because I don't want to turn people off, but the truth about our country is not true. What they tell us about this country is not true. We're not always the good guys. And when I say us, I'm not talking about the people of this country. I'm talking about this the small group of people who control the government of this country. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's that's the right way to say it. It's the same with any country. When you talk about them, right, you don't support the I don't personally support certain governments. I'll support the people who are just like me, who seek freedom, who seek peace and prosperity, et cetera. But yeah, the United States, and honestly, like my perspective has changed so much over the years. You know, I was raised Republican, and Republicans were the good guys and Democrats were evil. That's but now, you know, I like to say I'm conservative by nature in terms of the political spectrum, but I am by no means a Republican, you know, especially because I know many of these Republicans are you know, what you want to call rhinos or whatever you want to call them. They don't, you know, actually represent me in their actions, and so, you know, being a Christian, I think that's the greatest thing is you don't have to feel like you have to identify as a Republican. Right you may vote Republican because you know, Democrats the way that they as a whole govern and their morals and principles are way different than mine. So I understand why Christians vote Republican. But you know, you know, I think that's something that you'll see a lot of is where people kind of identify more as like I'm a Republican, I'm American versus even if they are Christian as identifying as a Christian. And so you know, I think, I think in some ways I do have hope for a country where I see a lot of people are like, wow, the left is so far crazy this direction with a lot of their agendas that a lot of people that are younger are kind of going back to the other direction. But at the end of the day, without Christ, you know, none of them.
Speaker 3: And that's that's what we have to be careful. If it doesn't matter if it's got an R, if they have an R or a D or an I next to their name, if they're not based in the morals of Christ, then I get tired of here. And well, it could have been this person, right, it could have been Kamala, It could have been this God doesn't settle for anything. There is good and there's evil, and you have to choose. And I know people get swept up. And you know, we're taught that from a very young age. You're either A or B. And me and a friend we're having just this conversation. The other day. It was my brother in law actually at brunch and he's saying, you know, he's complaining about the financial decisions that Trump has been making. And his buddy's like, oh, so you're a lip tard and he's like no. And that is exactly how they have people brainwash you're either team AY or team B and that intentionally causes the riff among us, and that takes the attention off the Federal Reserve and the powers that be right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and don't you feel like that's intentional?
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred.
Speaker 4: It's created to keep people at each other in the name calling the loved even like me. I'm like, I hate when I hear people call other people, you know, names, or they say they hate liberals. Ye, no, you don't hate people. You're Christian man, Like, you don't hate anybody. Now, maybe they do. They might hate you, but that doesn't mean you have to hate them, you know. And I've even challenged people who are on the left. I remember plenty of conversations with people who understand the Federal Reserve. They understand what it is, and I'm like, that's who that's who we should be going after. That's who we should we should really focus on. As these elite people up at the top, but it seems like it just skims their head for like a half second, and then it's right back to all Republicans.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to say, right back and again it's it's the system, it's it's the matrix, it's it's what they have created. So you know, you go from JFK to money Masters, to the FED and the sixteenth Amendment, taxes and then the moon landing, right And I'm sure at the time you didn't connect day with B but what was your reasoning, you know, at this younger age, what was your idea of why they faked the moon landing?
Speaker 4: Well, in the moon landing, I have to say that I didn't really think that was fake until recently. And I should mention one more thing. I don't know if I sent this in my email, but this I'll give you a good context of my conspiracy thoughts. Was growing up in a church, we were shown this movie. I must have been ten or eleven, so pretty young, and it was about the Rapture. But one of the things I talked about was the Mark of the Beast, and it talked about one day they're gonna they're gonna make everybody take this mark you know, and they had basically said it's going to be like a microchip that's going to be implanted into your hand or to your forehead. So I was ten or eleven. This is thirty something years ago. So my whole life I've known and believed this was something that was going to happen. And so, you know, even after nine to eleven they were putting microchips into people. A company called Vera Chip shortly after nine to eleven was doing this. So I've always been able to point to that as something to people who didn't have any idea of conspiracies or any of this market of the b stuff, and be like, look at this, watch this, this is going to happen. And so that was another thing for me that sort of allowed me to think. I would say a little differently than most people. And I think when you look at things differently or with sort of one eye opener, you know, you're sort of questioning everything. So but with the moon landing, that wasn't something I had honestly really gotten into. I had heard that it was possibly fake, but it wasn't until I actually studied flat Earth that I was able to watch a bunch of stuff including a documentary called American Moon, which is kind of hard to find on YouTube that you can find it that just goes through all the different reasonings why the landing was fake. So that kind of was set me up for flat Earth.
Speaker 3: And what was that documentary you saw on YouTube? Again? What did you say?
Speaker 4: So it's actually called American Moon and it is hard to find because you can imagine YouTube has it buried. Interestingly enough, that documentary doesn't believe in the flat Earth. So it's actually kind of good in a way. They're just using their showing you all the lighting and how the lighting doesn't work, and just all the sort of the science behind why the moon landing is fake.
Speaker 3: I might have to share this on my Rumble channel. I don't know if I've seen this.
Speaker 4: Documentary you maybe you can find it on rumble.
Speaker 3: If it's not, No, I found it on YouTube. It's geez almost four hours long.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what's interesting. The very first frame of the film says, uh in particular, the so called flat earthers are warned against using any of this material in their own videos. Any violation will be promptly reported to YouTube. Wow, that is interesting to be that you know, passionate about the moon landing being fake. At the same time, there's absolutely no way any flat Earth is going to use one second of my three and a half hour documentary to I'm a.
Speaker 4: Venture to guess that that person is not a believer. That would be my, my, my. Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a that's a great point. That's a great point. You know, he's got his contact information here. His name is Massamino Mazuko. That name is very familiar. I may have seen this before. That name has come up in the past before. But that's interesting they'd be so passionate about don't use that for a second. So now in retrospect, obviously you are aware why they do that, But in thinking back, what do you think would like to be Neil Armstrong or buzz Aldrin, these guys carrying the weight. Obviously, to me from the outside, it seemed that Neil bore the most weight of the lie. What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure you know. Can you imagine having a lie like that for decades on end? You know, I've seen clips of him where people have asked him about it or asked him to put his hand on the Bible and swear that he actually went to the moon, and he's actually admitted, quote unquote, oh well we never went to the moon. And people are like, ah, but I know he's not joking. And I think the reason he's saying that is because he wants to unburden himself. He wants to be able to confess it. And I think in those moments where he does that, he's probably getting a little bit of the load off of his chest. I don't know if he's gotten all of it off, because most people just think he's joking or whatever. But you know, I'm sure these people are promised a lot when they're told to go through with the lie. The probably give him a lot of money. I would guess they're given fame, right, I mean imagine being him and he everywhere he goes that he's just you know, pretty much I idol uh. I can't even say the word. Yeah, he's idolized everywhere he goes. And you know, for a lot of people and for the enemy Satan. You know, idolatry is like something he really wants people that are not of Christ to have. And and you see it with celebrities everywhere, athletes, actors, so you know, uh, I feel bad for him. You know, I think a lot of people would would be like, I want to trade places with him because of what they think he's done. Yeah, but the reality is you wouldn't want that because he's been harboring something in his heart his whole life. You know.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for them, But I think my level of a feeling badness would depend on at what point was he told about the lie? Like if if if they made Capricorn one as a disclosure and they literally got in that capsule on you know, July of nineteen sixty nine, thinking they were going to the moon and then they were. They went down a slide into this car and disappeared off and we're told, hey, we you know, blah blah blah, but if you don't do this, we're going to whack your families, but we'll take care of you know. If that type of thing, then I mean, what are you going to do? But being a Freemason, I don't know. I think that they were probably in on it prior to so, so he was a Freemason, Yes, Neil was, I think Buzz was, and I'm not sure if the third guy was. I can never remember his name, but yeah, there you can find the halls that they're actually the ones that they belonged to. But you could just tell he was miserable. He didn't talk much about it. And again, if you were one of three people in history at that point to have walked on the moon air quotes, you'd be on every talk show, you'd be on Gatorade commercials, you know, weed these commercials, like all the athletes. And he just disappeared. And Clinton asked, quote, asked him to speak the twenty fifth and ninety four, and you know, it was like he was speaking at a funeral, and those type of things.
Speaker 4: Just don't I think I confused the two. I think it's the buzz Aldron, the one that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the one that was kind of trying to disclose when the little girl asked him the question, right, yeah, but Neil, Yeah, he barely spoke, and when he did, it was like when he was at a funeral.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, Well so he must have had the bigger conscience, I guess, of the three.
Speaker 3: I agree. And it is weird his name backward a is alien. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
Speaker 4: Too, Always a coincidence, right when when is it not a coincidence?
Speaker 3: At what point for sure? And then you know from the moon landing too. I guess the question is how did you come upon the topic of flat earth and what led you to look further into it.
Speaker 4: So I saw a documentary called What on Earth Happened. I don't know if you've seen that or not. It's it's an eight hour documentary, And like you, COVID was my tipping point. That was the thing that woke me up to a lot of things, you know, starting off with vaccines, you know, I actually it was not against vaccines up until up until COVID. I never took a flu shot. I never took vaccines because I was healthy and I was kind of lazy, I guess. You know. When I lived in Hawaii, I would say I was pretty disconnected from politics in general. It was like ten years of just building my business, living the good life, you know, single, So I was just doing my own thing for this long period of time. Of course, that would have been during the Iraq War and then into the Obama presidency. So it wasn't until really COVID happened that I that I started having some time because I wasn't working anymore to look into these things. And one thing that I never had put together was that my wife had suffered a vaccine injury. She had taken two vaccines from in twenty seven and then twenty nineteen, and she was also just like, whatever chare, I'll take it. The doctor said you should take this vaccine. Okay, I'll take it, and had some pretty bad, severe reactions. But we didn't know what it came, you know, we didn't put two and two together. So when COVID started, and we all remember when it started, right in the middle of March, when they canceled the NBA games and it was like, oh, we need two weeks to slow the spread and all this stuff. I told her, I said, this is going to be something they're going to make people do. They're gonna make people take these vaccines. Of course, vaccines weren't even being talked about, but I knew. I knew at that moment that's what was going on. And by the way, I told my wife on our second date about the micro chips, and I told her about all these crazy other conspiracies that I had had learned about, because I was like, this is who I am, this is what I believe, and so she was at the time. She was just she would tell me later she thought I was crazy, but I was kind enough and cute enough that she would keep dating me. So so anyways, you know, just during that time, it was when I, you know, was waking up to the vaccines and then stumbled across this documentary and man, is it. It's the most eye opening documentary I've ever seen because it covers everything. It doesn't just cover flat Earth. It covers you know, all the other stuff we know and kind of been talking about, you know, with with politicians and kind of how evil they are. And I won't get into all the evil aspects, but you know, it talks about free energy, it talks about Tesla, it talks about all these things, and it all just made sense to me from the moment I saw it, and I'm like, oh wow, you know, and I knew that the government, the media, that they lie about everything pretty much, so I already had an inherent distrust, but when I saw this, it was it was just like everything clicked for me. And there was another doctor, another video that I saw. It's on Rumble. It's a I think it's called Pastor Teaches the flat Earth truth from the Bible. It's it's Roca Baptist, I think is the church. It's a younger guy, but it's real biblically based. Because you know, who has time to watch an eight hour documentary, right? You know? I feel like every morning I'm getting sent you know, thirty reels, five YouTube videos, three Facebook videos every morning and it gets fatiguing, right, And I know that's that's probably a lot of people. And you're getting all these stuff sent you don't really have time to watch everything. So, you know, I wanted to show this to my Christian brothers and in my group chat sent this to them, And I've sent it to a bunch of people and I've yet to have anybody come back to me and say, oh, you're crazy. This doesn't make any sense. This is this is this is ridiculous. Even the ones that are very traditionally kind of science based, they're like, wow, this is actually pretty good. This is from the Bible, this is using data science, it's using you know, just basic biblical principles from the from the Bible versus and so. But yeah, it was it was really the what on Earth Happened? Documentary that was my Star, and then these other ones kind of came along, and you know, it's just something I'm passionate about because you know, I have a two year old daughter, and you know, all these YouTube videos that we show are these kind of kids stuff. It's zoom zoom, zoom, We're going to the moon, you know, And I'm just like, we're not really going.
Speaker 3: To go to the moon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And I kind of say it to her. She has no idea what I'm saying, you know. So I don't want to teach my child something that to lie, and so I'm always in search of truth wherever that leads me. And that's where this it's led me to.
Speaker 3: And I know this is far reaching possibly, and I know many of us are very much. I actually had this conversation the other day with a friend as well, talking about how entrenched we are over tradition. We're people love tradition, especially Americans. Right, certain dates we do certain things. July fourth we barbecue, you know, and December twenty fifth is Christmas, and you know all of the things. I kind of forget where I was going with this as far as tradition.
Speaker 4: Ah, well, you have a globe everywhere. One thing I heard, is you go to any not any church, but a lot of church as you see a globe. Yes, so you're sort of given this idea from the moment you're born.
Speaker 3: Right, And what I was getting to was, I remember now because you said you don't want to teach your children a lie. And that comes to a discussion I have with many people about is it cool or is it innocent to teach your children about Santa Claus? And again, we're steeped in tradition, That's where I was going with that, and sometimes we're we will we care more about our traditions than we do the truth. And is it just a little innocent white lie or are we setting up our children to this type of propaganda where they're not able to discern things because we're intentionally And for some people they rolled their eyes when you hear that. But the order I get, the more I think about it, is this an intentional diversion to bring out any You know, if a guy can go around the globe in twenty four hours, then maybe they can get these children to believe that we're on a spinny ball and everything else. I'll tell you, if you were walking through the Middle East, in the twelve hundreds or in Europe in the twelve hundreds, and you try to tell somebody that the Earth was spinning and we were on a ball, you probably get laughed out of town. So you know, what are your thoughts on that as far as Santa and those type of things.
Speaker 4: So, yes, Santa is an anagram for Satan. You know, that's that's right off the bat. And what do they say about Santa? He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows if you've been bad or good? Yep, you know, so I think you know, Satan twists and destroys everything you know to be to to what is true. And you know, we talk about you know, if you believe in a flat earth or I call it true Earth because I feel like flat earths it's while it's more recognizable, it's it definitely is a negative connotation for a lot of people. But just like anti vaxxer or whatever, it's it's kind of how Satan tries to demonize people. But you know, if you look at the ancient maps of the world, like you talk about from the twelve hundred, do you look at the new standard map of the world or you look at somebody actually older maps there was something called Rupus Negress in the middle and it was a black rock with four rivers flowing from it. That's right, and this is well documented by plenty of explorers who went to the center of the Earth or tried to. And and you think, like, you know, we're told that the North Pole, it's it's it's that's where the ores moralist comes from. But you know, my thoughts and I don't know this for sure, but my my suspicion is it's not what they're telling us, that those green lights are something different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Something that I don't know if you've talked about this on your show is Tartaria and kind of the thought of perhaps we're not in the right timeline that you know, all these pyramids and all these ancient cathedrals and buildings could not have been built by people with just chisels and chisels and a hammer and a horse and buggy. And something that I've just recently discovered is what a theory that's being posed that were actually in the short season of Satan right now that actually the one thousand year millennium has already occurred, and that was when Christ came back, like you said, in a short amount of time, and he established his kingdom on earth, and that that thousand year reign took place because you can see these old buildings where they there are photos where the m was not in front of the building, and they added it on later, they added another thousand years, and it kind of makes sense if you think about it, because these buildings could not have been built as we've been told. We know there's some sort of lie that's taking place, and then we just you know, the theory that's been posed understanding conspiracies. The YouTube channel, I highly recommend anybody check it out. He really does a great job of explaining it that perhaps the timeline that we're on now started right around the time we're told the revolutionary war started. And if you look at the Statue of Liberty, it's she's got the chains that are broken off at the bottom of her feet. And you know, I just don't believe what we're told, and you know it does you know, people think that Satan is not still active today. Oh, Satan is still active. He's still lying, he's still manipulating. But what I've always come back to is that is that the Bible is true and that Christ is true because you know, for the people, for people who are celebrities or politicians or whatever, they may not say they believe in Christ, but they certainly act like they believe in Satan. You know, the people who party with Marina Abramanovic and participating in all these crazy he you know, ritual's man, you know, it always comes back to Christ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope that means I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I said, I hope all that made sense.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of one hundred percent know that that made complete sense. The last interview I did, young man named Austin. We were talking about Robert Johnson I think his name was. He was the first guy who went to the Crossroad and sold his soul to the devil. He was the first guy in the twenty seven Club. But then there's the famous Bob Dylan interview in sixty minutes where he comes out and says he he sold his soul to the devil. And many of them have. And by the way, I'll put the link in the show notes Understanding Conspiracy. I had Paul I think his name is Paul Stobbs. He was We were on each other's podcast about two years ago. He's he does a lot of stuff with the Nephelim and how they look like clowns and things of that nature. Very good, very good YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the Nephelim and the clowns, that's something I haven't gotten into. But what does it surprise anyone that that something like that would be used today as a replacement for the Nephlom. You know, clowns can be creepy, right, We're always told, oh, clowns are creepy or scary and weird. That makes sense now.
Speaker 3: It does, and I think that may be one of the keys to the answers of the pyramids, right, it doesn't make sense that giants would be able to build the pyramids versus you know, just a bunch of you know humans, you know, thousands of years ago, and do they continue today? They're bloodlines? Are they the ones who are in these positions? You know, if you read Fritz spring Myers thirteen Bloodlines of the Illuminati, jeh, that the Kennedy family was one of them. So things really, the Onnasas family is one of them. The Orsini family, that is a big one that nobody if you guys are bored looking for rabbit holes go down. The Orsini family, they're one of the families. Everybody's heard the Rockefellers, the Rothchilds, but the Orsines go under the bell tower very much. But yeah, Paul and his YouTube channel go check that out. And there are lots of evidences around the world showing that we're not in that timeline. It's interesting they started to use the word founded right in seventeen fifty Was it founded or did they find it? And then like you mentioned that first digit, was it really a one or was it something else?
Speaker 4: And the word freemason they found free masonry that was there?
Speaker 3: Oh, great point. It was already the bricks and blocks were already laid, so it's a freemasonry to them. Yeah, that's a great point. And then of course we always point to the Great Wall of China. Why are the defensive positions facing the other way? And that's that, I think is one of the biggest pieces of evidence that people use. You know, we're the sections of the Great Wall built by Tartaria and if you look at the old maps, it's right on there. So very interesting. I'm not sure what timeline were and if they're being honest about that.
Speaker 4: Or not, I would have to say no at the very least, you know, whether or not Christ's millennium Kingdom has happened or not. It doesn't feel like something's you know, everything feels off, you know, and I think, you know, the whole idea of the rapture occurring kind of this futurist that's what I was raised in, and that's honestly what I believed up until you know, the last year or two when I started, you know, learning more about this stuff where I even just questioned it. So, you know, the thing is a lot of us believers, we all have different eschatologies, and I think, you know, I try to balance it where I'm always seeking the truth, but also just making sure i'm you know, spending time with God, listening to him, being in his word, acting with people where they are, because you know, if I'm just now kind of having these revelations, who was I just a few years ago, right, I was somebody who believes something else, And so you have to always have compassion and empathy with people who are, you know, maybe not as informed, I guess would be the best way to say it, or have never considered, you know, different ways of thinking and you know, I remember as a kid going to a revival with a bunch of different denominations, you know, Methodists, Episcopalians, Baptists, like I was raised Baptist, and there was a preacher who got up on stage and he says, okay, who's Episcopalian, who's Methodist, who's Baptist? And he said, okay, well, somebody's wrong, right. We all think we're right, but it can't We all can't be right. So I think understanding that at least allows you to be open minded in terms of, you know, different interpretations of this type of theology.
Speaker 3: That's such a good point that we don't talk about enough. And this is something I did think about when I was a young man. Was you know it does your chance of being saved depend on the part of the world that you're born in? Just that simple thrain, you know, phrase alone could get you thinking for hours. I mean, if you just were born in Saudi Arabia, the chances of you becoming a Christian are probably one or two percent. And that's why, you know, everybody all around the world regardless, you have to be a truth seeker and you have to do research. But again, it goes I think this goes all the way back to what we were talking about five minutes ago. With tradition. If something is traditional in our ways, we don't question it in other ways. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I've wrestled with with what you just talked about as well. You know, and that's kind of a question you hear a lot is what about the kid in the jungles of Brazil? Is he going to God going to send him to Hell? Well, the Bible is very clear it's not about those who don't accept Christ, but it's those who reject Christ exactly. And you know, if you are given the opportunity to accept Christ and you see, no, I don't, I don't believe I reject then that's something that you know is between you and God. You know, my pastor in Hawaii would always say God's God, You're not deal with it. And it sounds harsh, but it's true. We're just all little, tiny creatures here Roman the Roman Earth. You know, you might God differently than I might God. But at the end of the day, doesn't matter how we would quote unquote God because we're not and so we kind of have to play within the rules or within the parameters we're given and humble ourselves and realize that we are just you know, dust in the wind.
Speaker 3: And that's what I try to remember when I'm having these conversations with friends and extended family. I say, don't get mad at me. It's in the Bible. This is between you and God. This isn't between you and me. I'm showing you, I'm citing this information. Don't get mad at me, you know, just because and listen, there are many verses in the Bible that probably you know, challenge things that we were taught or again something that is stapled in our tradition, but you just have to understand, if it's in black and white, you have to accept it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, tradition. You look at the Catholic Church. What has tradition done for the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Bible is very specific called no man father except God exactly. And then again I bring that up and I get I'm just saying, Look, I'm just telling you what the Bible says. And I'll ask you this as well, since we're on this topic, what are your thoughts of the apocrypha and the extended books of Enoch and josh Ure things that maybe really dive deeper into you know, Genesis and give us a little more of the stories. That's something you subscribe to. Is that something you've looked into?
Speaker 4: Yes, the Book of enoch Is is definitely fascinating. Have been kind of looking at the book the Ethiopian Bible, which is eighty eight books. By the way, the pope died at eighty eight yesterday. I'm sure a coincidence, you know, I know there's a NaSTA Gospels which are considered to be you know, fraudulent. You know, I think God allowed the Bible to exist as it exists that we have today. It doesn't change anything as far as what salvation is' but I'm sure you know you think about God allows Satan to do things. He allowed Satan to take away you know, job's health, his family, his farm. So for whatever reason, God is a god that allows certain things to happen seemingly kind of a kind of fluid, kind of fluid right where he's like okay, yeah, and he kind of negotiates with with people and negotiates with Satan or whatever. So is it possible that he allowed Satan to take away books of the Bible that might empower humans more or to have a greater understanding of him. It's possible. I mean, we know the Catholic Church has tons of books, tons of canons in the Vatican stored away, So you know, it's something that I really kind of want to look more into. As far as the Ethiopian Bible, I've read the Book of Enoch, you know, I think anything that's going to clue humans into the true Earth, certainly that's something that you know, Satan and the powers that be are not going to want because people will say this to say, well, what does it matter that we live on a flat earth? Who cares? What does it matter? Well? I think it matters because if you're just if you're just a monkey evolving from from from gu to you by way of the zoo, if you're just a floating on a marble flying through space that just came from a big well, there is no creator, there is no God, You're you're basically life is meaningless. You can live as you want, right because you only live once, do as you please. But if you live in a self contained earth where God is literally above me, and I believe this God is literally above us when the sky opens He's right there, and I truly believe below us is where she Ola is, where Hell is. Then there is a purpose to life. Then there is accountability. You can't just do whatever you want. So I think that's why that we're fed this lie that we're spinning on a on a on a blue marble, floating through space or whatever miles per hour versus we are in a self contained earth. And so I think it does matter because I think it's it actually makes God more personable if I know he's right above me, even as a Christian, Because you know, up until the point that I thought that I felt like God was a little more dissa that he wasn't, you know, close he was wherever he was, beyond the universe or whatever. I couldn't even really honestly fathom where he was. I just knew he existed in heaven. But I believe Heaven is right above us, and for me, it makes God more intimate.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you put that perfectly. By the way, the people who are in true power of this world, there's a lot of people who believed that they are atheist, and I tell him they're not atheist, that they believe that that Satan is the hero in this story. And the sad thing is that these people I don't think it's as much. I think this plays a part of it. You know, this worldly riches and having whatever, basically the same way Satan tempted Jesus. I'm going to give you all of this right, and that's that's what. Whether you know, name the elitist, whether whatever family, that plays a part of it. But I truly think that these people believe that Satan is the good guy. And it's kind of funny for people who have it all that they are the ones who have been completely fooled.
Speaker 4: Wow. You know, I haven't honestly heard a lot of people say they believe that, But you know, I saw a soccer match in Germany recently where they had this Lucifer sign in the crowd or they had all like I saw that sort of Did you see that? Yeah, you don't see it very often that overt right, You'll see some of the symbolism like in the Olympic Games and things like that, where it's like a little more under cover, but you know what it is. I think as we continue along this path, it's probably going to become more prominent and more people like what you're saying are going to be like, Oh, actually, I think Satan's a good guy and God's the bad guy.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And it's, you know, interesting that when this millennium started just nine months in. And here's the interesting thing. If you can find a lot lot of articles on the internet, there's a lot of people who believe September eleventh was actually Jesus' birthday and you have the turn of the millennium and the first year of the new true millennium in two thousand and one is when nine to eleven happens. And there's a lot of people out there who believe that that was a ritual like that is when the little season started. A lot of people that is like a hot topic. I've had two or three emails just today about that. By the way, you want to talk about something interesting, I got an email like right before we started this interview somebody saying that we should we should call this true Earth and not flat Earth. Exactly what you said. So right, let's take it for hours. Let's not run with what they call it, because I do believe that flat Earth has been hijacked. But there's a lot of people who believe that the little season started with nine to eleven, because I believe before that they kind of hid the evil in this world. And I'm hitting at what you just mentioned that they're not hiding this stuff anymore. And it seems like after nine to eleven, with war Iraq and Afghanistan and the culture, the collapse of culture, and the spike in vaccines and medicines and another autism report came out yesterday, continues to spike what we've seen over the last five years with COVID. It's just a different world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the perversion, right, I mean, a Democrat twenty years ago is like a conservative.
Speaker 3: Today, exactly like Jimmy Door is the classic liberal. Like if you've never watched him, go watch him. He was considered just a classic liberal. He didn't want war, he didn't like big corporations, right, And these are all things we can talk about now post COVID, even the most republican Republican if you don't see how big corporations have destroyed the backbone of our country, which back in the day was at ninety five percent of the companies in America were small businesses. And then in just six months from March to September of twenty twenty, over one hundred thousand small businesses went bankrupt, collapsed, closed their doors for good. If you don't understand the dangers of this shift of wealth giving a few people the piece of the pie, and you don't understand what's coming down the road, then I can't help you. But I know most of our audience does recognize what's coming.
Speaker 4: When that happens, we talk about you know, I talked a little bit earlier about Rupus nigas the black rock in the middle who owns everything black rock again not a coincidence. Let me ask you this question, George, because I wanted to make sure we hit on this, because this is something that me for tradition and something I've always been taught as a Christian. Support Israel, right, support Israel no matter what. And I've been doing a lot of research on this because I come from a church that believes that, and you know, I've been kind of digging into it, and you know, my thoughts are kind of evolving on that to the point where I question if what the belief of the church is is correct. You know, are we as Christians the Israel of God? We are we the nation of Israel as Christians right versus the modern Israel which the Jews quote unquote are not actually Jewish by you know, they're not descendants of Judea. MANYI are Kazarians who were war Mongols that bred with what is today Ukrainian cultures. What are your thoughts? I just wanted to kind of see what you think about that.
Speaker 3: There was a great article that I have somewhere, and if I find it, I'll put it in the show notes. But what it basically says, and I agree with it, was the entitlement of Israel ended after seventy a d. The only is the only way to heaven is through the blood of Christ. Period. We are all of the abraham E seed, if you can put it that way. And the creation of the current state of Israel. Whether people believe it's referenced in the letters to Smyrna in Philadelphia and Revelations two nine and three nine, some people agree, some people say that's something different. But if you believe with all the verses, I'm not saying you directly, Josh, but I'm saying if the listener, Josh, sorry, if the listener believes that a rich family, one of the wealthiest families in the world. You think God reached out to them to create the new Israel when the Bible repeatedly says it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven. That's why. Also the Bible also says, you know, sell all your worldly goods if you want to follow Jesus Christ. It's the Bible often tells us that money, it's not the root of all evil, but the love of money is the root of all evil. And these people love money because money brings power. The current state of Israel was something that was cleverly crafted. It goes back longer than way before nineteen forty eight. It was part of the reason the Civil War happened. Reconstruction, than the World Zionist Organization, than the Federal Reserve. Then the Balfour Declaration, which was addressed to the Rothchilds, and that is the reason. And listen, I'm just going to tell each and every listener the truth about World War Two was like everything else, it was a lie. What was was Hitler a hero and a good guy?
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm never I've never said that what I am saying.
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of lies that went down in history. Right FDR new in November about the attack on Pearl Harbor. Read you folks can't listen, but that book that They of Deceit by Robert Stinnett, one of the best books about that. The entire year leading up they forced Japan's hand, they had a blockade, and they knew it was coming. They put all their old warships together on a Sunday morning, Like, you know, we could get into all of that. But like everything else, the Lusitania was a lie, The Gulf of Tonkin was a lie, Pearl Harbor was a lie, and it was problem reaction, you know, the whole Hegelian dialect. They our goal was to get into World War two because of the ultimate goal of bringing the false state of Israel. And I know, for a lot of people, if this is like the very first podcast you've ever listened to, I know that's like, what what is it? Anti Semitic and all these things that you're programmed to think, it's not it is not. Please understand, in my opinion, this is George's opinion, no one else is that this city when the city of Jerusalem was destroyed in seventy a d. That was the end of Israel. The current state of Israel was created by billionaires, who are trillionaires who want to deceive people, and our government is run by Israel. Kennedy was killed because he wanted APAK to be classified as a government, as a nonprofit whatever the word is I'm looking for. And he wanted to Mona closed the nuclear plant, and they killed him for it. Everybody thinks it was this, that and the other thing. I've done pretty in depth research, and all of that is my opinion and my opinion alone. And I know a lot of that challenges the narrative. But if you understand they're lying about the globe, you can trust me. They're they're lying about just about everything. Sorry that so.
Speaker 4: Instead that opposed the FED were A Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, and John F. Kennedy. And what happened to all three of those And then shortly after the war, what was aside from Israel, the state of Israel, what was created the United Nations. We can't have we can never have this happen again. And it's always been my belief that the ultimate goal is a one world government, yes, rule, fine, Antichrist and so all these things sort of had to happen. And you know, as the saying goes, history is written by the victors, right. I mean, we can look back just a couple of years with COVID, how people are trying to manipulate you know, what was said and what was done. You know, I have a friend of mine who's a Christian. He's always posting stuff on Facebook about how Republicans are evil and all this kind of stuff, and you know, vaccines, this and that, and I said, well, I thought the vaccine was one hundred percent it was one hundred percent effective. It was going to you get it, you won't get COVID, right, Oh, no one ever said that. No one ever said that. And then I literally post, you know Alfred Borla or I'm sorry, Albert Borla, the Sfizer CEO saying, oh, it's a one hundred percent effect, we tested one hundred percent effective. Or you know Joe Biden saying if you get it the vaccine, wont get COVID. And yet he denies this, like right in front of him, I'm showing him this, right. So the point being, if people can't accept history from just a couple of years ago. What are we being told from forty to fifty eighty years ago that's not true, that we just believe. And you know, this thing with Israel is just something recently that I've really sort of discovered. I was always about support Israel because in my mind I believe was a Christian, you know, Israel is the chosen land of God. Jews are the chosen people. And it was just something I was brought up with and just never looked into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you ask anybody what they were taught in high school about World War Two, you'll get very few narratives that, you know, the Third Reich was eaten evil and this happened in six million, et cetera. And listen, I never want to say only numbers. Only this ma people every single life. And there's atrocities, whether it's Russia, Ukraine, whatever war's going on. There's propaganda on both sides, yes, and normally it's the innocent people that who were forced into who were conscripted into war to have to fight against each other and kill each other, and many in many cases it's Christians versus Christians. We're decimating ourselves. But going back to high school. You're not taught about Dresden. You're not taught about the Caton massacre, You're not taught about the Armenian genocide, you're not taught about the Kulox that was Stalin, all the millions that he killed during his time. It's just that the narrative.
Speaker 4: Fact that we never hear about that, no War War two. It was only the Jews there were, you know, we sort of go back and talk about, but not the ten to twenty million Christians. So that's interesting, it is.
Speaker 3: And again everybody research for yourself and come to your own conclusions. But again, if you think obviously everything is a lie and if it goes against the agenda, then you're you're going to be labeled as something everything from conspiracy theorists to you name it. But it is it's a deep subject. And again the more touchy it is, the more of a reaction you get. There's there's a certain reason why you're built to accept it that way, and that's that's why it's so hard to have a conversation without, you know, with without being labeled as crazy when you discuss flat earth or true Earth. And I'll toss this to you Have you had any success sharing this with whether it be family or friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, friends have been pretty open. Even my mom. I showed her the wat on Earth happened doc and she was just like wow, blown away. You know, my sister, who I love so much, is not a believer, and you know, there's a lot of reasons I think why. But yeah, I don't know if she would be as open. And you know, I pray for her, you know, every day, for her, for her to come to Christ and to not have any resentment or guards up. But there's a saying that I've even said to her that she resonated with. That I say to everybody is that the truth doesn't mind being questioned, but the lie hates to be challenged. And I can tell you even in my own life, right, even if it's something with my wife where I'm clearly in the wrong and I try to hold on to well, no, no, I'm right, you know, I get maybe a little defensive. It's like, oh, maybe maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm believing in the lie that I'm not wrong here. And so you know, I think, with anything, if you're confident enough in what you believe, why why be afraid to have a conversation. Why get defensive? Right? You know people say, oh that offends me. We should never be offended, right, because if somebody is right about what they're telling you what, you should be offended. And if they're wrong, well gently tell them why they're wrong. There's another never a reason to have a posture of defensiveness and offensive offensiveness. You know, just be open and and what you believe. And if not gave us two years in one mouth, right, he wants us to listen more than we speak.
Speaker 3: Will that's great? Yeah, that is spot on. You know, we saw a lot of tyranny and the attack on our supposed Bill of rights during twenty twenty. Whenever the next thing happens, do you think that's going to be the final act? Do you think it's going to be a permanent type of implementation now that because you know, the current president is very excited about AI to the effect that he's you know, promised half of a trillion dollars to expand AI. And now you have the guy who owns Meta, Zuckerberg, who is building this entire what do you call the things that the server farm in Georgia, and it's so big that the people who live around this place they're building, they don't have any running water. It's just what's going on down there in Georgia. It's just hitting the news within the last twenty four hours. The server farm is so big, but they're tapping instead of using their own resources, they're tapping into city resources. And the people like they're getting dirt and they're drinking water, they're not getting any water pressure. They're having all kinds of issues, and I think they're starting one in Idaho as well. But this whole thing with Ai and so excited about it. And when people call Ai God, I mean, is Ai the Antichrist?
Speaker 4: I've heard that, you know, perhaps because you know you're gonna have these Elon robots perhaps in the future, you know, perhaps you'll see them going around. They're programmed with AI, which is the truth, right, AI is the answer for everything, So you know, maybe he's gonna that'll be the replacement for police officers, you know, the go around and hey, you know, you you had that brain ship in your head and you had a pre crime like a minority report where you thought of something violent and you know, we detected that. So we're going to need to take you in. Yeah, you know, I think that's the one thing that I kind of I kind of have contests with a lot of people who are very pro Trump, you know, the very first day of his presidency, like you said, he promised five hundred billion to Oracle and all this AI stuff. You know, you know, he calls himself to the back the vaccine godfather or whatever, and uh, you know, Elon has the Satan's Champion, you know, outfit on in his Twitter profile or whatever. Yeah, that's that's pretty concerning to me. I think, you know, we literally got a guy that says he wants to put a chip in your in your head, and you support him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I think that's what you call a honeypot, you know, somebody that you know, the conservatives on their own most likely are not going to take a chip. But if they had the same conservative principles as you and they're doing all these other things that seem good. Oh, now I support Elon or now I support the president, even if they're doing is terrible agendas at the same time, even if they're supporting war here or war there. Yeah, I am kind of with you on that that those are concerning to me.
Speaker 3: The future is kind of concerning because you know, I was told in all the years that I was in the military that you know, we were defending the Constitution and if you don't have that first Amendment. And we saw during COVID, especially with the churches being closed down for our safety. And now fast forward five years later, I hear people telling me firsthand that quote people were steering clear of church because COVID numbers were up this past week or two. I'm talking from today, April twenty second. Yes, like here we are in twenty twenty five and people are telling me that they are hearing from people that they weren't going to you know, Easter Sunday because people were sick or they that were told COVID. I guess they're still I look, they're still counting COVID in all these states, like I had no idea.
Speaker 4: And permanent advantlenged camp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like, my goodness, gracious, you know, we talk about the greatest lie on Earth that there's quite a competition for that for that title.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it's really sad. I still you know, see people wearing face diapers and you know, thinking that that's going to be you know, the healthiest choice, you know. And you know, Hawaii actually put this thing out maybe twenty twenty one, twenty two New Year's resolution they put out of Department of Health for kids. I think you might have been adults too, but I think it was kids that said, trying to get probably don't trying to get in shape this year, have a resolution to die and exercise. No, that's impossible, Go get a COVID shot. Instead. They were literally saying, the key to health was to get a shot. And you know, I've learned a lot about the medical industry how been hijacked by the Rockefeller petroleum based chemical medicines that you know, took away the homeopathic cures that have been around forever that work, and people somehow equate, you know, all these vaccines that got rid of polio and got rid of all these things. It's like, no, actually it wasn't that. It was the It was the the water being dirty, the food being rancid, the working conditions were contributing to people being sick. And polio was misdiagnosed left and right, for arsenic poison, all these other things. You know, there's a great book I recommend to your to your listeners called by Suzanne Humphries. Ah, it's uh, it's called Dissolving Illusions. It's a great book about the history of vaccines and about how health was hijacked. You know, you read this book, you cannot help but walk away understanding what vaccines really have done and what they do. You know. I have family members who are very healthy as far as their diet. They don't smoke, they don't drink, and they have all kinds of weird health problems, weird sicknesses, you know, and they I truly believe it's because they're taking vaccines and flu shots year round. You know, they're putting mercury and they're putting aluminum into their bodies, you know, And a lot of it I think is just political. You know. They subscribe to this political party who's all about the science, and to them, this is the science, this is this is truth, and they're poisoning themselves. And it's just so sad to see that still this year, in twenty twenty five, so many people are still not awake. But we have podcasts like this, and we have other resources out there that I'm thankful for that people can actually are waking up to and they're hearing about. So you know, on one hand it's depressing, but on the other hand, we have our hope. We have hope and ultimately our hope in Christ. Right, So no matter what does happen to us in this world, we're not of the world. And I think that's the difference between us and other people who they don't really have hope. They don't know like when they die, that's it. So obviously they put their hope in the world. Obviously they put their hope in science, but it's misplaced, and so you know, it's up to us to provide them with that true hope. You know.
Speaker 3: Amen to that and talking about the vaccines and the things that are really I think affecting our children, because do vaccines play a large part of it? Yes, I think vitamin K. Giving a newborn vitamin K is a huge air because your body's not ready for it. It doesn't start making it until day eight. So you're forcing my belief as you're forcing an infant to take something in that it's not prepared for. I'm not like, again, I'm not a huge If somebody's on the world stage, they're probably there for reason. But I'm glad to see that these artificial food dies within the last hour or two since we started this interview. They're getting banned. But the thing that he mentioned was last week before my radio show, he had announced that it was kind of an all encompassing thing. I forget the exact phrase he used, and people were upset that he didn't say vaccines directly. I forget the phrase he used, kind of like it was a toxic atmosphere, I think, is what he said. And people say, oh, you didn't say vaccines, but he wasn't wrong. Do vaccines play a big part of our illnesses. Yes, but it's also the aluminum and barium that's being sprayed. It's also the GMOs being used in our plants, you know, our seeds. It's also monsanto and round up and the spray that they use of our products. It's a lot of things. It's the plas That's why you saw me draining my water out of a glass. We stop using We don't use paper products. Yet, there you go, we don't use plastic products anymore. Now listen, I'm surrounded by a plastic phone, a plastic mixer, and you can't get it completely out of your life. But I think, you know what, if you're going to take something into your body, keep it far away as possible, because again, it's petroleum waste is what this stuff is. So he wasn't wrong in saying that we live in a toxic atmosphere because we are surrounded by it and they you know, vaccines do play a harsh part of it. But man, it's it's it's just one part of fluoride, and man, it's just one thing after another. You're you're the mercury in your fillings in your teeth. You know, when they take your the a filling out, they have to go through a whole hasmat disposal situation. I mean this, and you're putting we're putting this in our mouth.
Speaker 4: My gosh, Yeah, I got to get my fillings checked, maybe removed. I don't even I don't even know what's in my I know I have one billing, so yeah, it's in everything. And I'm you know, I kind of agree with you with the RFK thing, where you know, it's hard to trust anybody that's in a position like that because I know he was also saying that the MMR vaccine prevents measles outbreaks, which is that is the worst of all of the vaccines. It's you know, terrible. And by the way, what happens if you get measles, you get over it and.
Speaker 3: Then you have natural immunity for the rest of your life, for.
Speaker 4: The rest of your life. And you know, people are pointing out to two kids that died, well, obviously two kids died. That's sad. They have underlying conditions, right, probably if I had to guess, and I don't know, but regardless, people die have other things on a much greater scale, yes, But we're highlighting this one specific thing. Why Well, because MMR shots profit Mark, which is the biggest vaccine maker for the MMR shot, and the pharmaceuticals control the media industry.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 4: We've seen and we've seen the sponsored by Pfizer video with the compilation of all the different news programs that are sponsored by Pfizer. We know that the pharmaceutical industry is corrupt. We've known this but since COVID. But yet somehow we forgot about that when COVID started. And you know, I don't know if it's as being Christian, you just had better discernment or something with this stuff. I mean, I know a lot of non Christians who have discernment on this stuff. I think it's a little bit of both, you know. I think it's a little bit of you know, your spirit when you're saved is changed and you have better discernment. But yeah, it's in everything. There was that report where recently you probably saw where men like ninety nine percent of men have I think it was one hundred percent have microplastics in their testicles.
Speaker 3: Oh, anybody does it. You know, everybody has some type of microplastic in their in their bodies. But microplastics that is something I covered on the radio show last week too. That is something that falls into the whole uh toxic environment.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, so it's you know, you can't escape it. You know. I think the vaccines are are the trigger yeah for autism. Yeah, you know, And they tried when they tried to disprove autism when they said, oh, there's this big state. This is back in two thousand and two, two thousand and three, and they said, oh, this major study has came out. I forget who it was. It was like Boston University or Oxford, some big university. They they've disproven it. Well, when they looked at the study they actually they actually were taking out people that were showing signs of autism by stratifying the data so that if you were born in a certain state or you were of a certain ethnicity, they just decided that they weren't going to use your data. And that was how they got rid of autism in the reports. And there's a great documentary called Vaxed that talks about this as well as Trace Amounts I think it's called. But they did show that there was a high case point for exze month. They did show there was a high case point for ADHD, right, And so they're admitting to the fact that it does cause these things higher than if you're not And they never have done placebo studies, right, They've never done long term, fifteen twenty year studies of people who've been vaccinated versus those who have not been vaccinated. And you know, you can look at the your listeners can look up the almost anomaly. This guy did a report, it was an accidental report basically where he was like, you know, I noticed the almost don't have autism, they don't have cancers, and yeah, it's not just because of the VACT they don't get vaccinated, but it's their foods, it's everything else. It's a combination of a lot of things. And there's a book called The Age of Autism that talks about how vaccines are sort of the catapult to autism. Right, you're sort of given Like I was vaccinated as a kid, but I didn't get seventy of them. I got seven. But I was given these vaccines and no doubt had metals and things in my body from that I was carrying over all of these years, and I guess transferred from the mother to the daughter to the son, and then you know, that's why you're seeing this high spike, partially because of the rise of vaccinations, but also the result of all these other chemicals and metals that we're putting into our bodies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great point. The King family is a very prominent Amish family here in Dover, Delaware, and we there are butcher that's where we get our feet from and even our dog food. And we talk often and they'll tell you, you know, much of the stuff that we're taught that. You know, it's funny because you ask the average America and look at those weird Amish people, right, they're on scooters like they're these bicycles with the little they just take their feet and pedal down the street. They're on horse and buggies, and they look at us the same way. You know, look at these people injecting all this mercury and poison their bodies. And he'll even tell you it's like we've never seen because he says, we got family in Ohio, Pennsylvania. Nobody's we don't have anybody in a family. It's autism or and the.
Speaker 4: Cancer just outscouted cancer is actually rising childhood cancer. Yeah, that doesn't make sense. Well, how could that be?
Speaker 3: No, it's it again. It goes back to accountability. If people would be held accountable for their actions, this type of thing wouldn't happen as often. But everybody's favorite President Reagan, he let the He let the vaccine industry off the hook in nineteen eighty six with the National Childhood Vaccine Act, and that's really when the schedule took off and we started to see these problems into the nineties. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for anybody who's a Reagan and that alone should temper your enthusiasm for him, because it's caused a lot of harm.
Speaker 3: Agreed, I still contest the fact that he was ever shot. I think he faked it.
Speaker 4: I got to look into that one. I would not be surprised.
Speaker 3: It was. It's up there with the magic loogie theory. They say the bullet ricocheted off the limousine and hit him in the ribs. And because he said, I didn't even know I was hit. And you have to remember, this was March thirtieth, which is thirty three. There's your three to three. And it was when the the October surprise was still kind of big in the news because if you remember the hostages and Iran there four hundred and some days and an hour. Within the hour he was sworn in. All the Iranian all the US hostages and Iran were released. That was getting volume in the newspaper. After that incident, he was Ronnie. He's everybody's favorite boy, and he won the eighty four election. It was a blowout. So it's interesting you go back, you look at the numerology, the thirty three and the story of it all and the Brady Bill, right, more gun control happened out of that incident. It's an interesting dive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I remember after nine eleven. I don't know how you how you were. But I was like, you know, oh, George Bush, he's a great president.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we got.
Speaker 4: Health these terrorists past that Patriot Act, you know. And and now you look back and you're like, oh, that's.
Speaker 3: Why we were ready to get on the plane and go over there and just kill everybody. That sounds harsh twenty three four years later, but that's what George Bush came to Fort Drum, New York a few months before we'd apply it, deployed to OIF one, and it was it was a rally, We're going to kill Saddam kills. It was when you think about it, it was just.
Speaker 4: Know. There was a couple of reasons why we went there. The Patriot Act or as far as why that all happened, the Patriot Act, and then why we went there right the oil Dick Cheney's company, and then apparently the gold. Apparently there was a lot of gold.
Speaker 3: A lot of gold, a lot of gold. People claim that we also got the body of Nimrod there out of one of the tombs.
Speaker 4: And there was some Afghanists, some big some Nephelin in Afghanistan. Apparently there was shot by some marines or something like that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the story we heard back then in the chow halls too. The Giant there's something giant. I can't remember what he was called, but yeah, he was supposedly anenophlum.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, you know, hindsight's twenty twenty, and you know, thank God that the Internet exists. Right. It's like a lot of things. The tool can be used good for or can be used for bad, and the Internet has been I think the biggest blessing for a lot of us to wake us up.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I wouldn't be where I am today without some of the knowledge I've been able to pull from the depths of the net. We're just about out of time, so I wanted to make sure was was there anything else that you wanted to cover before we said goodbye?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean we could probably talk for about another two or three hours, I think, so, you know I did. I was going to mention this at the beginning, and I forgot a Happy Earth Day?
Speaker 3: Oh was that today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Happy Earth Day?
Speaker 4: Happy Earth Day? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So happy true Earth Day, True Earth.
Speaker 4: Day, Yes, exactly. You know, God created the heavens and the Earth. He didn't create the solar system and the planets. Created the hens in the earth. And you know, I think for a lot of people, this this podcast is going to really, you know, install a lot of truth in their lives. It's going to wake people up. And I think it does matter. I think it matters that God's creation is what it is. It's not the lie that we've been told. And to not believe in that lie because if we're believing in that lie, what other lies are we believing in? That's right, and we have to test and prove our beliefs with everything, challenge it, and it's only going to make you stronger in the end.
Speaker 3: Amen. And one thing I failed to mention in your email was in your proofs you had mentioned the stars are exactly the same in the sky as they were five thousand years ago when the Egyptians mapped the constellations, or even bigger, the fact that we see the same stars in the winter as the summer, when they should be on the other side of the suns seeing a whole new set. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eddie Bravo, if you look up Eddie Bravo does a funny little rant about that ladder one there about the stars being the same in the summer.
Speaker 3: The summer in the winter, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, is there really a solar system out there or not? Like, what are we talking about here? It's really just common sense.
Speaker 3: I think at the end of the day, it really is. And hopefully we can get more people to wake up, because if we break the glass on this, so to speak, I think we can make headway with everything else. Brother hy Man, God bless you. Thank you so much for your time, and did you have any closing words?
Speaker 4: A man, just again, thank you so much for having me keep doing what you're doing. George really love your podcast, and yeah, man, God bless.
Speaker 3: God bless you. And again, Josh's email will be in the show notes if you wanted to reach out and touch base with him. And thank you all so much for your continued support. God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 1: I know it's been a struggle.
Speaker 3: I know you've had spain.
Speaker 1: I know you feel tired, held down by all the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't you feel more?
Speaker 5: You smile, ain't the same.
Speaker 1: That's all way going from you.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 4: You've lost your way.
Speaker 6: Don't give it, No, don't give it.
Speaker 3: But never is home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 6: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a plad.
Speaker 4: Why it's away time?
Speaker 6: Got up? Mabby?
Speaker 5: Come?
Speaker 3: Why wait God m CA, I can see the street beside you.
Speaker 1: Childs are putting up the five. Oh you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found beautiful. You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 4: Don't give up, no, don't give in, never loss home.
Speaker 6: Don't they gone on?
Speaker 4: The primis me?
Speaker 3: Ain't done Yet's god up?
Speaker 4: Letting wins? A way down the God of me?
Speaker 6: Because don't give up, No, don't give in you never loves home. Don't let go on the primise? It ain't gone like it's worth living. What's a way down the god of baby Colt? Why's a pray down the godav Oh? Yeah, what's a pray down the god baby call? Oh yeah, got TV?
Speaker 5: Oh, don't give up, no, don't give in never, So don't they go off the primise?
Speaker 4: I mean, and they's.
Speaker 1: Got a playing watch, a kind of coats and don't give no dog giving never this hole. Don't let go of the crowns, getting done, Lovers for living, whats done, God of any coors Ah, the god of needs Wat's done, the.
Speaker 4: God of a.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.