Speaker 1: Thanks searching in to another episode of Gank That Drink, a supernatural drinking game podcast. Want to skip those ads and get early access, become a member at true story dot fm, slash join and discover all the other great parts that come with it. Hello, and welcome to Gang that drenk. Can you hear it pouring?
Speaker 2: I cannot? Okay, yeah, I think I can hear some fizzing fizzing a touchico.
Speaker 1: It's a white club. Welcome to Gank That Drink, a supernatural drinking game podcast. It's the podcast where we uh watch a beloved episode of our most beloved show Supernatural. We play along with drinking game rules that we made up, and we then tell you what the next episode is going to be and what the drinking game rules are for that.
Speaker 2: And we talked about the episode.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we recap it and we talk about it. And that's what we do.
Speaker 2: That is what we do, is what we're doing here. Hi Chrissy, Hi Nate.
Speaker 1: Uh that's uh. That voice you're hearing is Nate McCord, performer and teacher at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mace, Arizona.
Speaker 2: And the one you just heard and who did our wonderful introduction is Chrissy Lenz, the director and purveyor of the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mesa, Arizona. And I am delighted to be here with you tonight. Chrissy.
Speaker 1: I'm delighted as well. This is this is my episode. It's kind of a weird pick.
Speaker 2: It's a great pick. It's a great pick because it piggybacks off of your previous pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So last season I ended the season of my picks by doing Providence season one, episode nineteen, and I wanted to do the one where Sarah Blake comes back, albeit briefly. So that's what this is Season eight, episode twenty two clip show. It aired Mayor Mayor in Mayor in May eighth, twenty thirteen. Was written by Andrew Dab and directed by Thomas J. Wright. It is season eight, episode twenty two clip show. Now, when I picked this, I looked at the description of the they were like, Sarah Blake comes back in season eight, and I'm like, what, I don't remember that. So I looked up her episode and I read the description and it's like, Ally is killing off people. The Winchesters have saved and I'm like, what that sounds great and it's called clip show. I bet we get to see so many old clips from the past shows. That's not really what it is at all.
Speaker 2: A single one.
Speaker 1: No, we see the wind to Go.
Speaker 2: Yes, but no other than that, Like, nope.
Speaker 1: Not many clips, not many clips. Yeah, there's only three and we don't even get to meet the second girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah she just did Yeah she just died. Yeah, it's fine though, it's still a good episode.
Speaker 1: All right. Here are our rules that they pour some more white claw into my cup. Uh, there's a lot of rules, so just be prepared. There's a lot of rules. Most of them only hit once because this was a tough episode to make. A drinking and rule four, Rule number when someone dies. Take a drink anytime someone dies. Rule number two, Take a drink anytime Cass and Dean get tense, the tension builds. That's the opposite of a boy melo drama scene. It's but it's still boy melo drama.
Speaker 2: But it's a quiet, mellow drama.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, take a drink anytime someone says weird with three exclamation points. Take a drink when Dean says good time, take a drink. For some Jiffy pop, take a drink. When someone says wash that taint, take a drink. For the Sammy rule, anytime someone calls Sam Sammy, you go Sammy and take a drink. Take a drink any time someone says dude, take a drink. If someone cures a demon, take a drink. If someone is a nephelim, take a drink when Crowley says hello boy, take a drink. When Dean says son of a bitch, and take a drink whenever Cast gets a beat down. All right, the rules are many, but they happen in chronological orders, so you can just sort of follow along. Ye, all right, here we go. Then we're introduced to Metatron, who's the scribe of God, and he's like, I'm just from the secretarial pool. We see Kevin trans zap Crowley with his weird glowy eyes. We hear them say they've got the third trial. Sammy is doing the trials to shut all the demons in Hell at this time, and the third trial is to cure a demon. They find Casts in the street. He's very injured. They fight with abadon a night of Hell. She is very formidablah and they shoot her in the head with a magical bullet and cut off her head and said we're gonna cut you into steaks and bury each strip under cement, which is a good plan. They should have left well enough alone, just stuck with yep. Now we are with a couple in Colorado and she is glowing. She is happy. She is like, I can't believe you finally came with me. I just feel like I can breathe up here. But the guy is real scared. Hey, it's tough me from windig. He hears a growl and he's like, oh no, it's a wind to go. He gets banged around the room by unseen forces and then bleeds out from his face in a super gross way.
Speaker 2: The Props department are in their pay check on that one this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone died. Take a drink.
Speaker 2: Bamn drink taken.
Speaker 1: Supernatural all right. Now we're in the interior of the bunker. The boys are going through files on demonic possession. Sammy feels terrible because he's doing the trials. He says everything hurts and smells like rotting meat, and Dean says, I've had that hangover. Jegger why don't you take a break and get some air, and Dean ignores Castil, whose wound is healing but slowly. Deane brings Sam a meal which is a half drunk beer, beef jerky, and three peanut butter cups. What else do you need? But he's going to do a supply run. Cass tries to apologize, but Dean is in no kind of mood. He just doesn't want to have it, and he doesn't want Cass to come with him to the store. Sammy breaks the tension by saying, do we have a room seven B? And when they go looking for room seven B, He's like, go easy on Cass, and Dean is like, not gonna do it. Man, I'm mad at Cass. He stole the angel tablet, he disappeared with it. He's doing all this crazy mumbo jumbo with the wherewithal that's going on in heaven. I'm not going to forgive him. So they're searching for an evidence and Sammy finds a giant demon trap with chains covered in spells. What's this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For ages and ages. They hold him in there and they give him nothing but a little desk so he can still be the King of hell. Uh, Sammy found a film reeal So now they're sitting around eating Jiffy Pop. Take a drink. I'm gonna take a drink.
Speaker 2: I missed. So I definitely missed them eating the Jiffy Pop. That was the only rule I missed. I was like, when the hell did they eat Chiffy Pop?
Speaker 1: When they're watching the film rail In the film, the video is of a demon in in their dungeon they just discovered being tortured and exercised. Uh, And they do this weird exorcism that they've never seen before, and the demon bursts out of he chest, which is gross. It's like an old woman and the demon like bursts out of her chest. They discover that the old priest has died, but the young priest, as we all know, according to exorcist, to do what are these exorcisms, you have to have an old priest and a young priest.
Speaker 2: That's how every exorcism. There's no way other way to do it. They're just you can't do it any other way.
Speaker 1: Yep. Dean refuses to let Castiel go along with them. The young priest is now old and he tells them the story of how the old old Priest used to believe that demons could be saved, and he says, quote that you could wash that taint away and restore their humanity. So take a drink, he said, wash that taint.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was and it was such a great delivery of that line where it wasn't comedic, but it is funny.
Speaker 1: It is funny. He said, watch that taint. Uh, So we can cure a demon, Sammy says. The old Priest kept trying until he died and got torn apart. Sammy coughs a blood into his hand like he is the main character of Mulin Rouge. Yes, Dean and the young old Priest have a conversation about Sammy, and Dean is like he's going to cross the finish line and shut all the demons in hell forever, and the old Priest is like, oh, okay, cool, let me go get the old priest stuff for you, all right. So Cassio goes shopping, which is the most adorable scene of this movie.
Speaker 3: Movie episode Dude, dude, take a drink for every time, he says, dude.
Speaker 1: The first thing Castile buys is busty Asian babes because he's trying to get back into Dean's good books. Metatron shows up and they sort of scamper away. Kevin Tran told me about you. Let's socialize and grab a bite. I have to talk to someone about the fighting in Heaven. Castill is like, I thought I could fix it and lead our people, but I shed too much blood. I did penance and betrayed my friends and I failed. Metatron is like, Heaven needs us, Castiel, we can save the day. We have to shut down Heaven. We have to do the same not the same trials, but the same sort of trials that Sam is doing to shut all the angels away in Heaven and give them a bit of a timeout so they can solve their problems without it spilling out on to the Earth.
Speaker 2: Then he's like, Metatron's such a shister.
Speaker 1: He is Marv such a shyster. And then he's like, do you want crepes? And he disappears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh the best, the best crapes are in O High.
Speaker 1: Random you cut back to the bunker. The boys have more audio of the demonic experiments, so they're just listening to the audio, but we get to see it as if they're watching a video. The priest is asking the demon when you ate his children? How did it feel? And and then injecting him with purified blood. After like twelve times of doing this, the demon's eyes clear and he does the exorcism. The demon is sorry, he has been saved. The old priest cured a demon. But here's my question. Is that demon just gonna still live in that guy's body?
Speaker 2: That's what I wasn't super clear on. I was like, Okay, is the demon itself just gonna still use that as a meat suit and it's just like a nice demon now? Or is like that guy like did the priests not understand how possession works the way we understand it? And now the human is just back and the demon was expelled?
Speaker 1: No, because he says.
Speaker 2: You're a demon? So like it implies that the demon is still in the meat.
Speaker 1: Suit, right, which is what I thought, that the demon was still in there? Uh, And now he's just gonna live in that man's body.
Speaker 2: I guess, like, what is that life? Like, You're not gonna go live that guy's life. You're just gonna like not be a menace to society.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It was very unclear. This guy's long term planning left something.
Speaker 2: To be to Yeah, it's a little fuzzy on the detail on the real specifics of how these exorcisms were supposed to work.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly. So Dean wants to know, what do we have to do to do the same thing. We're gonna put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Terrible idea, Dean. It's they're just like, we know where we've got a demon. Let's go dig up avidon what that's the stupidest thing you could do. It took a whole season to bring her down, all right. So now we're at Crepes with Metatron. The waitress flirts with Castiel, and Metatron says, I should have picked a better vessel. And it's like, you picked that one.
Speaker 2: That's okay, I yes, that is I think a very great line. But it's like really very self deprecating, but it is like, yeah, why did you choose that as your vessel? Like, and but I get okay, But I think it because I when he said that, that line really stuck with me because I think that it speaks to the how angels are always like, oh, you humans, you care about all these like frivolous little things, right like looks and appearance. One of them. So I think it speaks to how the angels don't necessarily when they choose a vessel, They're not like thinking, like I'm gonna choose this super hot sexy vessel, even though most of them are right, the majority of the angels are like super hot and sexy the whole time. Even most of the demons are pretty hot and sexy all the time. But that like makes sense you think a demon, yea, I'm gonna choose hot and sexy bad to like the angels are so oblivious to it that you would think. So there should be more ugly angels in the show. I think they're rounding around too. I think we don't see enough ugly angels, especially with Metatron saying this like I should have chose a better looking vessel. Yeah, like I said, I really I got tickled by that line just because of like everything it implies about all the angels and the vessels they choose and why they choose them or whatever, and like, of course, like casts apparently chose sexy warrior Misha Collins vessel, Like.
Speaker 1: That's that's jam Novak baby, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Noack. We need to do a we need to do one of those one of those episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Those are heartbreakers. Those are real a lot of feels in some of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. Uh So, Metatron reveals that he knows the trials to close the gates of Heaven. Casti l has to do them though, because he's a warrior. Heaven needs your help, Castiel, and it's not going to be easy. The waitress who's so cute and bubbly, she's the first trial. She's a Nephelim, although he pronounces it in a philum.
Speaker 2: But they both then do like the whole.
Speaker 1: Time mm hmm. And he's like, you gotta cut her heart out and Cassiel is like, what, No, I'm not doing that. But it's so confused me because later on, like Jack has all these magical powers because he's a Nephylm.
Speaker 2: But she does too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's not as powerful as Jack.
Speaker 2: No, because she wasn't like trained by the Winchesters.
Speaker 1: Also, she's probably not Lucifer's Nelix.
Speaker 2: That does. What I was about to say too, is she's not Lucifer's right, she's not an archangel.
Speaker 1: Nephilim right as far as we know.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I mean it seems like she's just like a regular run of the middle but the only one on earth. They say, yeah, so yeah, that's I don't Yeah, Cass, Cass has the right feelings on this one, and I'm for for good obvious reasons. Until man, it really sucks that she gets stabbed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I take issue with that part. Right now, Sam and Dean are sewing Abidon back together. She wakes up, but she's got no hands and the bullet in her head is stopping her from smoking out of her meat suit. Nope, she reveals that she was the one who killed the old priest what Crowley calls and this is where we get hello, boy, take a drink.
Speaker 2: And it's it's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's like, have you lads been reading the papers? Young man died in Colorado you might be interested in And they're like, we should ignore him. Meanwhile, Abadon's hand like thing from the Adams family escapes from its little hatch. Now why did they even unbury.
Speaker 2: That, That's what I was saying. Why why you you said you were we're going to bury them like separately, so why dig up the hands too? Why even put him in the same room? This is all could have been avoided. All of it could have been avoided, yep.
Speaker 1: Because the hand just hops onto her shoulder, pops into her mouth, pulls the bullet right out. It's just apparently like she could have gotten it out with her tongue.
Speaker 2: I think she gave herself a squeeze first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little booby squeeze.
Speaker 2: I kind of gave her a boob squeeze. There was definitely I was like, okay, interesting, and then on the way up, then it went up. Yeah, pulls the bullet out, which great, I love it again. Props earned their keep this episode.
Speaker 1: Yep. They did great and makeup too, oh yeah, something else switching the yeah, and they're like Tommy Collins. Meanwhile, back out on the phone call, they're like Tommy Collins, who's that. Oh, we saved him from the wind to go. Oh he's in, And Crowley is like, I'm texting you an address and they're like, yeah, whatever, dude. They discover that Abadon has escaped and they're like oopsie doopsy, but they don't seem that fucking nonplussed about it.
Speaker 2: Nope, not really throw it away. Ah right, and we're all this Crowley thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Crowley texts them an address to someone else they saved. It's a trap, but they're gonna go anyway. It's in Prosperity Indiana. A girl is dead in the oven. She's someone they saved too in an episode I don't remember where there's witches and baked goods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember this episode either. I will look it up.
Speaker 1: So she's dead in the oven. Crowley calls back and says, I'm killing everyone you've ever saved. He's gonna kill one person every twelve hours until they bring him the Demon table tablet. They don't have it. Kevin had it, but Kevin is missing. Uh. And he is like reading the books, reading Chuck's books to find out all the people that they saved, which I thought was a neat detail. Uh. He leads them to a motel room. Uh, and we cut there. We go to Cass and Medatron following the Nephilim. We cut back to It's Sarah Blake at the hotel. We cut black to Cass and Metatron following the Nephilim. I know what you are, she says. I try to be let nice. I just want to live my life. Fight fight, fight, fight fight, Cass stabs her, and I think it's so unfair.
Speaker 2: Really is? I am mad? I O, I got actually mad about it. I was like, why, Cass, You're so much better than this. Again, you know, Medatron is a complete wanker. I don't. I can't even think of another way to describe Metatron, at least in this moment of time. Is he's a complete wanker. Yep.
Speaker 1: I mean he redeems himself eventually, as we learned in.
Speaker 2: The last but like he is a I yeah, I think this is yeah, a great episode to do after we talk about the one previously where he obviously sacrificeshim stuff to the darkness, but like such a winker, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Full of plans and schemes. So Castiel should not be putting all his eggs in that basket.
Speaker 2: No, And you're just like Cass is so dumb sometimes. And I love that the cast is like the job, like the just the dumb jock of this show, right, and they like difference all time, like he's just your dog, he's your puppy, he's your like, which is so funny. It's just so funny to me because obviously we like you think about Misha Collins is like the opposite of that. But like Cass himself is just like the big dumb job. It's like hard, how do you get a dumber jock in the show? I mean, and dumb is in like quotes obviously like I'm not so dumb dumb, but like like Dean is essentially that and and then but there's always a dumber jock. So he's a bigger fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's why like this hierarchy gets created. That's so funny to me because you know, and everyone references the Angels reference like Casts is like this great warrior. He is this great warrior, which again is like code for like big dumb jock. It's this great boy. He's a big jock. Uh. To answer a question from earlier, by the way, Uh. The person the episode referenced with the baked person in the Oven is actually from season seven, episode five. It's called Shut Up, Doctor Phil, and it stars Chrissy.
Speaker 1: Charisma Carpenter and James Marsen Yes and James Marsters Marsters right, James.
Speaker 2: But Marsters yes. And so there's actually apparent in one of the continuity possible glitches in this is how Crowley is able to get the intel on this person from the Supernatural books, which we see he is reading to get intel on all these Yeah, because like Chuck would have theoretically still been writing, because this is only from a season before, so like Chuck would has theoretically still been writing this book. Part of the book because like it's said in fan fiction that Chuck stopped writing with Swan song, right, but it could you know, Crowley could have figured it out in other ways. Is explanation. So but yeah, that's the reference. So to catch us all up on that.
Speaker 1: Awesome. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I actually think we should because yeah, Christmas Carpenter like, that's a great get.
Speaker 1: It's our Buffy crossover.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, So Sarah Blake is like, oh, so a demon is gonna kill me in sixteen minutes and Sam is like, no, we're gonna do everything we can to stop it.
Speaker 1: Dean shows up, he's got the Circle of Salt. They're gonna ward the house. They've got shotguns, they're gonna do everything they can to protect Sarah. She's married now and has a one year old. There's some weirdness in this scene where it goes from dark outside to daylight outside to dark outside. Yeah, and it's supposed to be midnight.
Speaker 2: Many that's just some things in the show. They're just like, we didn't do that right.
Speaker 1: So Sarah and Sam have a BM scene and she's like, you grew up, Sammy, but I miss your old haircut. Crowley calls and counts down five four spine signe it's coming in other languages, and Sarah dies. Crowley is like, I know that you need a demon to complete trials, so I'm keeping everything hell related out of your path. Good luck finishing the trials because we're staying away from you, but we're going to continue to kill the people that you saved. They didn't save Sarah. She dies. Crowley has a great monologue about tearing apart their life's work because he can because the only thing that helps them sleep at night, despite their alcoholism and bullying is that they people that they saved are out there living their lives healthy and happy. Dean breaks the phone and finds the Heck's bag. It was in the phone.
Speaker 2: What which is a great reveal. It's a great though this whole sequence plays out so I mean, like sadly but awesomely, Yeah, Like I the helplessness you feel even watching it of like what how are they There's nothing they can do, They're trying everything, They've looked everywhere, they've done everything. And then to Crowley given this amazingly crowley dripping bloody speech, and then in anger, we smash the phone and and that's where it is, like where it is, and they hold on both of their faces the perfect amount of time. I really really loved this. I mean, again, it's a harrowing sequence to watch, but I really really loved it. And I thought they, I mean it just did a brilliant job of going about it and like, yes, in the phone, which is like how he knew you'd never find it because you were still on the phone with him, like it is usually suspect usual suspects esque. I don't know, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: Of, like, yeah, it's a good.
Speaker 2: Twist, it's a good turn. It's a great kind of denu mod to this this episode. I really love it.
Speaker 1: It's clever, clever Crowley, Crowley.
Speaker 2: What's the line, saving people hunting the family business?
Speaker 1: Family business?
Speaker 2: Yes, easy nails it. Ah yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh So we're back at the bunkerre Dean tries to have a boy melodrama scene, but Sammy wants to take the deal and Dean is like, we're gonna kick it's us like we always do. Are you with me? And then we're on Sam's face as he looks doubtful, and we black out and that's the end of clip Show.
Speaker 2: MN. Great episode.
Speaker 1: It's a tough one.
Speaker 2: It's not the easiest to watch. It's obviously got a lot of myth. It's not a Monster of the Week by any means.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's called clip show. Like you should be familiar with the show. If you're going to watch an episode called clip show, I wouldn't recommend dropping in on this one, but like, uh yeah, there'd be a lot of explaining you're just dropping it. Yeah, you could watch several seasons of the show and watch this one and still not really know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could be as well versed as we are in this episode and watch it and still not know what's going on.
Speaker 2: What's that reference? Let me look it up. That's why we love it because there's fifteen seasons of content to like, remember so and believe it there, and we know there are people out there who remember every single freaking minute of it, and I love them. They're great and I hope they listen to the show. And yeah, I really too, I really like this. I liked the episode, and I liked your game. It was fun to like try to. Like I said, Jiffy Pop was the only one I didn't catch in the moment. Now, whether I call it all of all of them, we'll see.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, all right, how did the rules play out? Someone dies four times four time? Date and cast get tense three times four times, four times.
Speaker 2: I must have missed one.
Speaker 1: Later on, someone says, weird, I got four. Oh, I only got three when I didn't know.
Speaker 2: So they do say it like three times like bag bame bang yeah, and then there's like another one like just out like a little bit later on.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, Dean says good times once, ye, Jiffy Pop happens once. We watched that taint once the Sami rule happens.
Speaker 2: I only got once. I must have missed the second one.
Speaker 1: I think the earlier one three times. Yeah, Rowley says it once too.
Speaker 2: Sam See, I only listened to it with Dean. I guess I don't listen to it with other characters all the time.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch what the subtitles on.
Speaker 2: That's the key, see, and that is, yeah, we had ours off, and that I don't know why we had ours off. Usually on Netflix, we have them on. I don't know why they've been off turning them back on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone says, dude, we got three. I got three. Someone cures a demon once.
Speaker 2: I have once, but then I marked two times extra as like, I don't know why. I had a thought of why, but then I guess I don't remember. I think maybe it was like every time he jabbed him, I was doing it, and I was like, maybe that's I don't know, like.
Speaker 1: Every time that would be like twelve.
Speaker 2: I think it is like eight. It's like six hours. I don't know if they show every single one. They like cut past a couple of them. But yeah, I was That's why I was like, at first I was marking. I was like, I think it's just supposed to be the one, all right. Nephalem I got twice.
Speaker 1: I just took once for her being an FLM once.
Speaker 2: Oh. I thought of it. Every time they said the word Nephilim.
Speaker 1: No, it's just every time someone is an.
Speaker 2: Well, I drink every time they said it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, Crowley says hello boy once, Dan says son of a bitch twice twice, and Caske gets a beat down once. Yeah, so that is how the rules played out. There were a lot of them, but they didn't happen that they happened, uh in order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it was. It was a great It was a good game. It was fun. Like I said, it was fun to be like. Okay, I know they're not gonna happen often, so I really gotta be on my toes and catch these.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what's on the agenda? Nett?
Speaker 2: All right, our next episode, Chrissy, we are we are so close to taking a pause on Chuck episodes. We're gonna take a pause at the end of this season eleven.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it eleven? It's eleven? Hold on, I now.
Speaker 1: In season eleven.
Speaker 2: We've been in season eleven. But I have the episode number wrong written at the top of this thing. I know it's written wrong, so I'm going to real quickly pull up the actual Okay, Chrissy, Okay, next up, next episode? Are you ready for to hear the rules for our next episode?
Speaker 1: I'm ready to hear the rules for our next episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are continuing on this Chuck train, at least for a little while. We may take a pause and get back to it, but we're going to continue right where we left off. Season eleven, episode twenty two.
Speaker 1: We Happy Few, We Happy few as Shakespeare reference.
Speaker 2: Yes, Shakespeare reference. This episode is quite Shakespearean in a lot of ways. Actually, so we will. I tried to take a page out of your book and just like, let's go for a barrage of rules. They might not hit all the time, but the we'll have a bunch of drinks hopefully. So anytime Lucifer is acting juvenile or petulant, just like a freaking child, we're taking a drink, because like this episode picks up right literally like the second the episode twenty one ends with Chuck and Lucifer seeing each other. Take a drink. Anytime we see some pie charts.
Speaker 1: I love a pie chart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, take a drink. Anytime the end of the world is mentioned, discuss talked about. This is gonna be a heavy, this is gonna be the hero of the episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, let's just make one that we can like really interpret all the time. Take a drink for some therapy talk.
Speaker 1: I love therapy talk.
Speaker 2: We all love therapy talk. That plays a prominent role in this episode.
Speaker 5: Take a drink every time we get like an ocean's life than style sequence, which I think as you watch the episode you'll see what I mean. Okay, any, take a drink every time Rowena insults Sam. Okay, we get Rowena in this episode.
Speaker 2: Finally, Rowena episode. I don't think we've ever done one on our show. We have not, and we've done the show for so many years, and I don't think we've ever done it. All Right, take a drink for the mug kick that actually, let's make that the shot. You're taking a shot, you're finishing your drink. It's a little extra for the mug kick.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: Take a drink during the witch attack. Take a drink for Jedi Amara.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And then we're taking a drink for all the BM scenes, because this is like a big, old giant BM scene of an episode, which again stands for boy melodrama. But it's not always just between boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes there are girls in this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which speaking of girls, that Okay, So the episode that we just talked about clip show. The very next episode, which I don't remember what it's called, but it begins with Crowley like having a dinner date with Jodie Mills, and it's so upsetting. It does, yes, it is. I I turned it off because I had to start watching my next episode. But I was like, oh, I don't like that. Turn this off. Like he's going around killing the people that they've saved, and that includes Joey. Obviously we know she doesn't, but like, h that's how it starts. So good, so good. So yeah, that's the rules for season eleven, episode twenty two, we Happy Few. We are continuing on Chuck. It's a very dramatic episode. What it is, I think one with lots of moments that lots of supernatural people. Remember Crowley, Rowena, the whole gang. I mean, it's it's We're getting to the end of season eleven, so like it's real. It's a real who's who.
Speaker 1: It's as Board orgas Board.
Speaker 2: Episode, and I enjoyed watching it. I'm excited to watch it again. I liked it a lot more than All in the Family, which I watch. I feel like I watched like nine times. Yeah, but uh yeah, so I'm excited to talk about it and yeah, excellent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you so much for listening and being with us here till the end. Nate, tell the people where they can find us in the real world.
Speaker 2: In the real world, you can find me slanging beer. No, you can find me and Chrissy. Can you find us at the neighborhood Comedy feed You're in downtown Mesa, Arizona, which go to nct Phoenix dot com for details and most up to date information like where we're doing shows and when we're doing shows, but the where being the most important thing. They're usually on Saturday nights, Friday nights, occasionally right now, but eventually Friday and Saturday nights. I'll go in all strong. Who knows by the time you're listening to this, probably off Fridays and Saturday nights. Just saw some pictures of the renos. The stage looks amazing. I am so excited to get to perform.
Speaker 1: It's going to be great stage.
Speaker 2: It looks so freaking good. I cannot wait. And yeah, we can't wait to see your happy, smiling, shiny faces in downtown Masa to watch some improvised comedy day.
Speaker 1: You can find me if you want to listen to more of me on the Most Excellent Eighties Movies podcast also on true Story FM. And if you want a little bonus content, so tonight our bonus content is we're gonna play a little game. We're gonna play since it's in honor of clip show, who are your top three non Sam Dean castial cast members?
Speaker 2: Okay? I like that good topic.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you want that bonus content, if you want to get that sweet, sweet bonus content, stick around with us. When you become a member, just go to true Story FM and click become a member on our site's page. And that's how you do it. If you don't feel like becoming a member, but you still want to help out the show, like rate review, subscribe, thumbs up, do all that stuff. It's so so so helpful to us. Leave a comment. We love you, We love to hear from you, and we appreciate you. So while you're out there the world saving people and hunting things, you know, the family business as Crowley business. Yes, do keep the gang that drank motto in mind. Be excellent to each other and party ones. Oh that was creepy day with the Crowley How he would say it partyon, dudes. I love it, I love your I love the game we're about to play, though,