Speaker 1: And we are at Lounge by Top Golf out here at PGA Frisco Headquarters, the PJA Omni Resort and Spa.
Speaker 2: It is awesome.
Speaker 1: If you have plans to come out here for the KPMG Women's PGA Championship this weekend, make sure to come by the Lounge by Top Golf where several Rollertown beers are available here and that's the brewery. Ben and I are partners in and they're sponsors of the KPMG and so that's why we are out here today. We will have a news quickie and in honor of where we are, we have the best golf movies in the Big Finish.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's.
Speaker 4: Time for Basis week Day Day featuring veteran news anchor kt fun tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 5: Then the last break stin was like, man, there's a huge breaking news story that we need to discuss about the mother of all data reaches. Yep, because Forbes ten hours ago at seven am this morning, are you on the story?
Speaker 2: Hus man?
Speaker 5: Dude, I had never heard of the story because it doesn't seem to be that urgent sixteen billion Apple, Facebook, Google and other passwords have elaked, and.
Speaker 2: That's his act now. And then I clicked on that Forbes story.
Speaker 5: And they say that, but the article is really about how you should have a password manager, and if you have, you know, some seniors, to get them a password manager so they can log in good, and to change your accounts maybe every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Let's I really hope your daddy gets breached. There's such a chert.
Speaker 2: Let's check out some other headlines.
Speaker 5: Let's see from one day ago, Apple insider sixteen billion loggins discovered across exposed data sets.
Speaker 2: But don't panic.
Speaker 3: Did you have this on our news yesterday?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't. Yeh.
Speaker 6: Let's see you're taking that Apple money. You're scared to report on it? Yeah, new Apple endorsement. Look at you, big Apple.
Speaker 2: Let's go to a side called Tom's Hardware.
Speaker 5: Sixteen billion accounts exposed and one of the largest data breaches in history, in history.
Speaker 2: All right, you don't report on history. So what are we doing? Are we freaking out about this or not? I'm headed home right now. The local news sources are talking about this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go put my computer in a vault.
Speaker 7: Dude, I tried to change my Facebook password during the break. It took me like two different clicks to like verify that it was actually mean. I'm out, So you know what, haveut it?
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't have any assets.
Speaker 3: Isn't AI going to take everything anyways?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I was watching a couple guys.
Speaker 1: One guy was real British and they were just talking about, uh, you know, what's going on with AI and how it's changing things. And this guy who was his job is he's a historian. Okay, that's his job. Hey man, I know history.
Speaker 5: Let me know.
Speaker 1: If you need to know anything about history, it's my job. So basically that means you're an author. But he was sitting there saying that Isaac Asimov, who's a famous science fiction writer, predicted by the year twenty thirty that the average work week would be twelve to fifteen hours. Whoa, because technology would put everything in a position to where you don't need to work more than that, and then you spend more of your time discovering yourself.
Speaker 7: I hope that's true, because it's probably gonna be. We're going to have like ten part time jobs, right.
Speaker 1: Well, no, everybody will learn how to play guitar because I'll have all this spare timeline that. So the problem is technology is reducing the need for human employment and human and human race is expanding way rapidly, you know.
Speaker 3: And I guess it's I don't know if it's Ireland or Scotland. They have the dole.
Speaker 1: You guys have heard of the dole basically where they just subsidize your existence. It's it's basically it's kind of like the European version of welfare, but you're on the dole. They just the government pays you to exist. Okay, now you're not living a great life, but you're alive. Right, And so that's what these guys were debating is like, Okay, with AI doing all of this, what's probably going to happen is there will be some sort of a dole for citizens globally.
Speaker 3: They're not going to be living that you know, middle.
Speaker 1: Class lifestyle and driving nice cars and all this, but they will exist and they will work twelve hours a week.
Speaker 5: What if social security runs out by twenty thirty four, as was predicted in a story today by.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's a bigger story.
Speaker 6: So you're saying, skin, put your story on the bench, A big story.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's SpaceX explosion. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't have a lot of good stories, to be honest, like, I don't know that there's great news out there right now except the leaderboard at the KPMG Women's PG.
Speaker 6: During the break, you guys, let me know that the doom plane landed in Washington.
Speaker 1: So that way that Trump can fly around in this plane while nuclear bombs go off and he'll be.
Speaker 3: Fine for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, there you have it.
Speaker 6: Hopefully that happens and we have a beautiful tournament this weekend.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous out there.
Speaker 6: APMG Women's VGA Championship is probably gonna happen. Feel good, that's happening. Now, what are you talking about? Come watch a major. It's happening in Frisco and there's still tickets available. Kids fifteen and hundred get in free. This is the place to be this weekend, the KPMG Women's PGA Championship. And we're out here thanks to our friends at Rollertown. We're in the lounge by Top Golf. Come see us and say hello, OMNIPGA and resort and SPA. This is the place to be, all right. Coming up next, we got a news quickie, Cooper Flags meeting with the MAVs happened last night, and we're now getting details on what happened.
Speaker 2: We'll have that for you next