Speaker 1: Well that happened. We finally had a breakthrough. I should say I had a breakthrough with AI. For those of you who are working with AI, you know what I'm talking about. You question the intelligence of AI with prompts, and this is something I haven't been doing with any skill until recently.
Speaker 2: I'm getting better at it. And I would say two years ago I was introduced to check GPT and I didn't I wasn't impressed. It was kind of clunky, and the responses, the answers, the analysis was not good. It was it was like reading a history book. But something happened. There's been a quantum leap. There's been an exponential growth rate or something. And I download a new version of chat GBT and also a creative tool called Venice AI, which is used for writing and for composition in terms of you know, competitions like paintings or modified illustrations or analysis. And I mean, it's just it's very, very very cool. Hey, this is Cliff your host of Earth Ahs, And I'm really now excited about AI. And I'll tell you why I shouldn't be revealing this, but I have gotten to the point where I can write a prompt about what I consider an anomaly. And here's an example. I talk a lot about the Egyptian dynastics sculptures, these colossi. When I say colossi, some of them are twenty feet tall, some of them are thirty some of them are more than thirty feet. And one of my favorites is this sculpture of Ramses the second that is laying on its back because it's so damn big, and it is in Memphis, the town of Memphis, it's twin. Is that the entrance of the new one billion dollar Egyptian Grand Museum or a Grand Egyptian Museum. It's called Jim and I have been fascinated by this since I saw it a few years ago on tour, because it's so elegantly carved and the level of precision is off to charts. And when I say that, the eyes and nose, the face is rendered beautifully, the arms and legs, it's just mind blowing how they were able to carve such a huge statue you with with just beautiful proportion. Uh. And so I was questioning this from my vantage point, and what the vantage point means is photographs standing on the ground when you go to this museum it's an open air museum, but it's it's gotta it's got a roof on it. You can go up another level and look down, but you can get enough material to upload it into AI for an analysis. And to my surprise, they were the the prompt that I introduced agreed with me. It's a very very proportional sculpture. The level of carving, sandy polishing is of a high degree. But in fact it's not unknown. It's from a Middle Kingdom or early kingdom that it was created. And I was a little to point because I had always thought it was a pre dynastic sculpture. It was before the pharaohs, and and many of you already know this. Ramsey's the second was always had I mean, he had been known as an usurper. He's copying, putting his cartouche on temples, sculptures, obelisks, anything that is a public on the public display. He was telling the world that he was the big cheese during his reign, and he reigned for over I think it was fifty or sixty years, a very very long long time. So anyhow, that was a little bit of a letdown. But the other what I considered the great anomaly of Egypt is Abu Sabil and these are the four megaton colossi that are carved out of a single hillside. And I had been curious about this because how in the hell did they get up and carve these beautiful heads and bodies and extract it from the side of this hill. It's a sandstone carving. So the initial analysis, the initial reply following an early prompt was that yes, this is from Ramsey, so forth and so on, and that's the general response. But and this is what's happening right now, as you get more sophisticated in your prompts, more details. What was the cutting tool, how did they get up? How do they create a sculpture that is able to be seen at multiple distances including being close up. That is a work of mechanics to a degree and surveying. And this is what came back. And this is something I'm going to be writing about. And this is an anomaly that the AI, the machine learning clarified and confirmed, and that is cutting with the tools of the Middle Kingdom, which is where Ramsey's falls is not equipped to produce this sculpture. What they did, what Ramses did produce is the temples in the body of the of the of the mountain, and these were known to have been commissioned by Ramses. And so you see Ramses in the in his administration, you see the Queen Nefertari, you see the servants and so forth, beautifully carved at the base of this colossi. And when I say colossi, there are four figures. I think they stand about sixty feet or more or sit sixty feet more. This is the anomaly. So what that says is that it's likely pre Dynastic, pre it was done prior to the Rain of Ramseys. Now some people would say big deal, big deal if it's found before the Rain of Ramsey's. Well it is a big deal because if you listen to this show, you know that I have people on the program who and these some of them are classic Egyptologists. They've been trained in them, you know, in styles, in the in the history and in the artifacts. It's looking more and more like the Dynastics weren't the hot shots that we all think they were, you know. And and what it's showing is that they were having a hard time reusing funerary goods, reusing temples, reusing obelisks and statuary and putting their twosches on them. It really looks like there was a global disaster. I mean, that's kind of still, it's kind of guess work. It's it's it's a theoretical But these these signatures, and I call them signatures, and you can read that term signatures means that what is the cutting style? What is the composition style of these pre dynastic people? And it looks like the earlier you go, and we talk about this in the Old Kingdom temple work in the sculptures, the earlier you go, the more sophisticated the carving. So long story short, abusabil is the initial work the four Colossi looks to be pre dynastic. Now you're not going to get an Egyptologist to admit that unless this data is released, and so you have to begin releasing the data. And I'm very hesitant to do that. You know, I'm just a journalist. But these prompts are getting very sophisticated. And that's the key to unlock this data is writing a very sophisticated prompt. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go and do a search for sophisticated prompts on a topic like the Great Pyramids, or if you're in North America, the mound builders, the Kahokia or something, you know, and see what it says, and then you'll learn that the more detail you can get in your question in terms including technical data like houses carved, what was the original elevations? You know what I mean, it's just kind of like dig down into it. If you can create a solid paragraph which is your prompt, watch out, watch out to get some amazing material. And I'm really excited about this because it's almost like before I go to Benverne and I kind of go through my book of anomalies, you know, and I've been disappointed, especially as a mayanist. I've been very disappointed because I've discovered that things that I thought were representations of technology are just shamanistic tools. Or you know. It's great because remember AI is taking every little bit of data, decades worth, centuries worth, one hundred and fifty plus years of my own data and dumping it into a system and analyzing it so you get the clear perception. But that shouldn't stop you. You keep working, you keep changing and refining your prompt asking additional questions you'll be surprised. You'll be surprised at what comes out. It's just fantastic. So I am loving AI. In fact, I love it so much that we're going to to do a special program on AI in Ancient History with the top experts, including my guests today, doctor Heather Lynn, who is writing a book that's coming out on artificial intelligence. So look forward to that. We'll have four experts, two of them filed archaeologists. One a geologist, could be Randal Carlson. I don't know. He said he's interested. We'll have to find out anyhow. Look forward to that and I'll announce it in the future. So fun, very very fun. Hey, the guest today is doctor Heather Lynn. She has written a new book called Ananachi Revelation, and this is a brilliant piece of work. If you have any interest in the Ananaki whatsoever, you got to get this book. It just came out. You can get it on Amazon. And we're going to learn some of the new data that she has uncovered using AI, but also some really sharp research tools that have become available. So I think you're going to enjoy the show an Anachi Revelation with Heatherlin. This podcast is brought to you by Squarespace. Hey, have you ever had an idea that you thought you'd like to expand on, perhaps as a product or a service, or even a business idea that you wanted to expand into a website. Squarespace can offer you the tools to build it simply easy, within a few hours, without a problem. Squarespace has design features that are cutting edge and can offer you everything from email campaigns and SEO analytics that will make your job easy and help you get the word out. Squarespace is an all in one website platform designed to help you stand out and succeed online. Whether you're just starting out or scaling your business, Squarespace gives you everything you need to claim your domain, showcase your offerings with a professional website, and grow your brand all in one place. Head to squarespace dot com forward slash ancients for your free trial, and when you're ready to launch, use code ancients to save ten percent off your first purchase of a website or domain. That's squarespace dot com Forward slash Ancients. There's a new Anonochi book out there, and we've had a lot of discussion. We've had Michael Tellinger on the show, and we've had the people who are holding up the Anonachi banner, and I've mentioned many times that I knew and worked with and traveled with Zacharaizh Sichen, who is noted as the expert on the Anonachi, which turned out to be not quite true. But we have Heather alone with us today introducing a new book called Anonachi Revelation, and it's excellent. Not only is it detailed and we're gonna learn more about today she gets into the fundamentals of Anonachi, the history of it, and the Sumerians, which are just this amazing civilization. But there's some twists here that I think you're gonna find quite interesting. So Heather, welcome to Earth the Ancients. Good to see you. You have a happy smile.
Speaker 3: How you been, I've been great. Thank you so much for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: This is wonderful what you've written in this book on so many different levels, and we're going to get into what were the what inspired you, But there's a lot to cover. Does this take off from the last book or is this kind of a would you say, a fresh start?
Speaker 3: A little bit of both. I think it's standalone, so it would seem like a fresh start, but it definitely did come as a result of the work that I did with the Onanaki connection for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then in the beginning, let's talk a little bit about the beginning, because we're talking about Sumerians and Sumerian mythology, and they're quite a unique race because they brought through writing. Talk a little bit about that, would you.
Speaker 3: Well, many people are familiar with the Sumerians as being the civilization and that's where we get this on your Noki lore. And in a lot of ways, they're the first pantheon that we even know the names of. Because these Samerians were prolific writers. They kept track of everything, very bureaucratic, very mythical, and so they wrote on cuneiform tablets made of clay, which is a large reason we still have so many of those tablets and to reference, and so many we don't even have them all translated. There's the last estimate was about half a million Samerian tablets currently in museums and in universities, with many more to be discovered, and so the translations on those have not been completed. Only a fraction of them have. So it's a very interesting and dynamic field and so many people have been excited about it over the years, and as you can imagine, both mainstream and alternative so to speak, individuals have done that research and started trying to put out there their ideas and translations and interpretations.
Speaker 2: It's funny we were just talking about AI. Do we know if they have a cuneiform AI book or system or something that they're working on, because as you say, they keep finding libraries or stockpiles of these cuneiforms in Iraqi, not only ruin sites but other areas too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are, they're currently working on that. There was a press release but sometime last year announcing that they had translated successfully to in their opinion, it was cross validated by humans, and so they were experimenting with that ability to translate cuneiform specifically and then eventually hopefully other texts. It's fascinating because it's estimated that if you had a full time staff working round the clock, it would take forty plus years or more to just start to translate all of the tablets that are in possession. So there's just no way that we're going to be able to get to that. So what you have is a scarcity of individuals who can actually do the work, a scarcity of money too, because those people do have to be paid, and there have to be programs. And so what you're looking at here with artificial intelligence is the potential to ramp that up, to speed it up quite significantly. But also with those strengths come weaknesses, some of which include the question of who owns the data, who's funding the data, what happens to that data when it comes out, how has it been trained, what sort of ethics are at play there. And one bit of information when I was looking into this initially was well, we have one university doing this and then a few others, but the funding was coming from a central location. So they were getting grants to their universities from say an endowment for the Humanities or something to that effect in each country, and each of those endowments were donated by one global organization called the Transatlantic Platform. So at the end of the day, that's something concerning because you have who knows how many people who'd like to go in and tamper with what those tablets actually say.
Speaker 2: Now, I have discovered in recent years that those tablets would cover daily activities. They're not just you know, mythology and history. They covered a huge variety of topics did.
Speaker 3: They everything everything from spells and incantations to actual day to day dinner recipes, and some of the more famous ones, or one in particular is usually referred to as the first customer complaint, So that's a funny one. So a lot of them, as you could imagine, have to do with genealogies or land ownership or trade or that sort of thing. But then of course there's school books too, there's medical texts, there's everything you could imagine coming from a civilization, and it was all recorded, from the mundane to the extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Do you think Sitchin took artistic license in his interpretations of the cuneiforms?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: And I think, but how what how much do you think it was he rewrote the book or did he just like, well, you know, he was a god and he flew in a ship.
Speaker 3: I think. I think what he did is I think some of the translations are malleable, and so I think that he was able to push those to their limits. But I often when I talk about Sitchen refer to the difference between translation and interpretation and so while he did get some translations wrong, as we know now in twenty twenty six, some of them were correct because he was mostly citing some previous work, but then also the translation. So even if you were to or the interpretation, even if you were to translate everything word for word, the interpretation is something that is equally as important, and so I think it was a little bit of both. But mostly the interpretation is where we may have flaws. And so for instance, if you have like the word rouge, I like this is one example, the word rouge. It's French for red, but it's also known as like if you're putting on blush, you know, a women's blush or makeup would be like rouge. Well you would think maybe that's because it's red, but it actually because it's powder. So if you buy a chocolate and you know that's a chocolate powder, cocoa powder, it will be called cocoa rouge. So if you don't know what you're looking at or how it's interpreted, you might look at that cocoa powder and say it's it's red chocolate. Is that red? Or is it you know it's powder. So there's a lot of inferences that could be made. It's like if we went back and somebody you know, was in the future and they looked back at our language and said, you know, what's this. They're saying that this album was cool? Does it mean it was like temperature wise, it was actually cool to the touch versus what's the metric? You know, totally off base, right, There's a lot more that goes into understanding texts like this than simply translation, and so I think because of the complexity of it Sichen was able to get a lot of things correct and then get a lot of things maybe in a world in a realm that he put his own interpretations and spins on it. A big notable way you can pull that out is thinking about his points of reference, and we all bring bias into the equation. It's a good researcher that can admit that and then clarify so that other people can go through and acknowledge that bias as well. So he didn't necessarily acknowledge that bias, and that bias would have been when he wrote those books. At around that time, the culture was very excited about new space exploration and technology, and so it makes a lot of sense that when he writes about these gods coming from extraterrestrial places that they weren't coming in via some new idea that we may see and say a modern film like a Rival or Contact even, but rather nuts and bolt, spaceships made of metal, things that are very, very iconic to the nineteen sixties. And so when you consider when he was writing this the popularity of that material, those are the things that shine through. And so it's important to look at all authors with that bit of not skepticism in that negative way, but just you know, with your eyes open and understanding people's biases. So, yes, he did take a lot and interpret them in a lot of different ways, but a lot of the texts were actually lending themselves to that story altogether. It's just that's that's one of the things that I think is also important. Like an example would be when he talks about how they came and enslaved people, right, Well, that's actually pretty true if you look at the accounts of what the Sumerians did, what they had to do, and what they were compelled to do and what happened. So how that came about and all of those things are another detail. But so I think the big away when it comes to Sitchen and has realized that there were biases. There's a lot going on there. And then we have years past, so again it's twenty twenty six now, so a lot has changed. He wasn't the only one, and he's not been the only one in the field has grown, and people still go to school and try to learn this and research it, and other authors who perhaps didn't go to school for it specifically have weighed in and through all of that activity. Partially because of him being able to put it out into the public and make it something interesting to people, more information has come about and more learning has happened. So it's a mistake to trap your points of reference in the Sitchen camp, so to speak.
Speaker 2: He's not a reference point, I think, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: He's just a reference point absolutely on the basic historiography of the Onanaki.
Speaker 2: If you will, yeah, before we leave Sitchin, do you think that the Ananaki word geneticis like he I mean, this is a huge point for him. He wrote a whole book gone it manipulating DNA and we are hybrids from them and from early ape like creatures.
Speaker 3: I asked, absolutely believe that. However, This is where we have that difference in interpretation. If you are interested in that material, you may immediately think a geneticist is somebody like one of the upclu or on a Naki guys wearing a lab suit and he has a beaker and he's pouring stuff through and what have you. But let's use Occam's raiser there. So the text does talk about regulations on breeding and a whole host of other things. But what could they have done? Something probably a lot more simple, which is my point, which is they brought in technologies like agriculture. Part of agriculture too is animal husbandry. If they subjugated the hunter semi settled hunter gatherers that were in the region, forced them to work for them aka worship, then they had all of these different rules and regulations, including that their kind wouldn't be able to mingle with the semi settled hundred gathers in the region. So in that sense, you have a particular cast of people, the honor Naki, if you will, and they are selectively breeding. They're controlling the native population through what they understood their technology, which is animal husbandry. So if you wanted to breed some dogs and make you a labordoodle. You don't need a lab code of beaker and a whole lot of technology. You know what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get into some Indiana Jones in the early part of your book, which I really like. We're talking about historians, and according to your research, the Nazis had a great deal of interest in Iraq, and talk about that because I found it interesting. I thought it was a kind of a joke because you think of it as a movie and you're saying, no, the Nazis actually were serious about it and spent considerable amount of resources having people go and dig. They did.
Speaker 3: They did. They were actually concerned with a lot of that region, Iran in particular, and in fact, that's where we get the term Aryan. It comes from the Ariana and their name and so that meant noble blood. So a lot of this research is you know, a controversial if you will, because the Nazis were very much interested in locating these particular bloodlines, and so they didn't make up the science and technology. The science and technology to understand anthropology at the time already existed and it was sort of a racial science and it was doing something completely different, but it fit the narrative of the Nazi regime, and so they went and looked into that, funded it greatly, made it nationalized, and then sent people in all sorts of groups to try to find evidence for this particular idea. Yeah, and now what's a big problem with it, among other things, is that some of the research that was heading into anthropology and through anthropology at the time, things about say like the proto Indo European people, or human migration patterns, the transfer of technologies and this sort of thing. They were on one track. But then because of the Nazi regime, because of what they did to weaponize everything, it was like thrown out completely. And so any anthropologist post the Nazi, the World War two and like into especially postmodernists in the nineteen sixties, they were encouraged to do some completely different almost to make up for the fact that Hitler sort of took this notion and ran with it. But if you back it up to that time, he had the onerbe and yes, it is very much Indiana Jones ish. They were looking for these particular artifacts and evidence of this bloodline that they thought was a noble bloodline. So I used to ask my students this very thing you know, if you hear like Hitler wanted a bunch of Aryans, you know what did that mean? And most people will say tall, blonde haired individuals, and to which I would say no, because you know, because then the question is, well, why was he into that? And he was shortened, didn't have blonde hair. It's like because here misunderstanding what the Aryan idea was for them, and it was this idea of the seed sort of of population coming out of Iran, and that he viewed that the Iranians and people in that Mesopotamian area more broadly were of the noblest and purest bloodline of these individuals, and so he thought they were officially, like you know, part of the Nazi regime and gave them all kinds of special preferred nation status in this And so as he starts going in and looking for artifacts to link the German people to this so called race as well, you know, he he, he was already in occult to people around him were occultist. And it just so happens that leading up to that was this big view of Atlantis and theosophy and the notion of root races, and that was informing that as well. And so in addition to them maybe being like some superior maybe an appearance or something, you know what we're usually led to believe, he thought they were also had like magical powers and all of these different abilities, and so he thought this was important to find these bloodlines. And whether or not it was him personally or if it was Himmler and these types, doesn't really matter. A lot of money went to searching for artifacts that would legitimize their racial beliefs and paint a broader picture of the history of the German people. And so he was leveraging a lot of existing science at the time and then pumped a bunch of money into it, which led to some innovations, but also, as you could imagine, unregulated inquiry. And so he gave people lots of money, almost like the Epstein situation, where it's like, go do science, here's all the money, corruption, whatever, and then as you see it, it didn't. It didn't go so well.
Speaker 2: Is there a sense that the Innanaki were an aryan type of race or was that just their hope? The Nazis hoped that they would find evidence that in these cuneiforms that these were you know, white, tall alien races that wanted to make more white, tall aliens.
Speaker 3: You're right. I think that they were heavily influenced by Wells. Firstly, that they weren't even extraterrestrial, but rather from hollow Earth, because they were into the idea of the real or the vrialia. So they had the real society, and that actually came that idea came from a novel that had been written at the time, but that really dealt with the idea of entities coming from hollow Earth, and so a lot of weird stuff going on to inform their thinking. So whether or not they thought of them as real or tall, or white or however, it's unclear because so many people were in that mix with their own agendas. The only thing that we know for sure is that they spent a lot of money and a lot of effort looking for particular artifacts.
Speaker 2: And this brings me forward and you've written some fabulous research, and this is that. Also the Americans are looting the Iraqi museums during the Gulf War. What was that all about? Do we have evidence of exactly what they took or is it just like they were in the basement of the museum and pillaging and taking unique documents.
Speaker 3: That's a really good question because initially you would think, well, they're looting it so they can take valuable things, and so that was not necessarily the case. And what you find was there's a list of items that they came up with that would have made more sense for them to take, so things that would have been very valuable to sell on the black market, and those were left behind most of them. The other things that they took were just strange, didn't seem to have much value. Some of them did have obvious value. But when it was asked, you know, why why did they leave these items, there wasn't a clear idea as to why. The theories have been that well, perhaps it's because if they bought them, or if they if they stole them and then tried to sell them, the people who'd buy them might have been intel, they might have been found out and it could have linked them to that. And so that's the only explanation we're given. But at the end of the day, the one thing that is known for sure, and this came out in court because there was a trial for this. This isn't conspiracy theory speculation of oh I think they went in and looted, and it was probably us. It was an inside job. No, it definitely was, and that was cited in the court hearing. So this is a settled case already. We did go loot the museum, and what was taken, though, is believed to have been something that they knew what they were going for. There was a list, there was, you know, go here, turn left, here, take this. It was a very calculated thing. And to what it is that they have, it's hard to tell, but it wouldn't be the first time that that museum or museums like this have been outright looted. In fact, I write about it in the book. The biggest case that is just really devastating in a lot of ways happened in the Baghdad Museum. You have in nineteen eighty nine a professor who was local there, Professor Muzahim Mahmoud Hussein.
Speaker 2: You just spit that one out, almost didn't, almost like it's the tip of Mike tug. I don't worry about it. I just say a guy from Iraq.
Speaker 3: Well say, professor Hussein.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with my guests. Today Heatherland discussing her latest release, an Unaki Revelation, will be right back. Hey. You know, when this weather is as bad as it's been and it's freezing cold, you don't want to jump into the kitchen and cook anything. If you're like me, you're busy. You want to work as long as you can and then take a break and have your food ready to eat, to consume, to nourish you. Factor offers a number of meal types that you can choose from during these cold weather days that are lean protein, colorful vegetables, and food ingredients that are healthy that don't retain lots of sugar, artificial sweeteners or refine seed oils. Factor provides one hundred different rotating meals that you can choose from throughout the winter. If you're on a special diet or you're on a program like I AM the GLP one Support Systems, Factor has the solution of that with unique meals that are designed just for you, and again you don't have to worry about it. You just pop them in the oven or the microwave for a couple of minutes and they're ready. They're easy to cook and man do they satisfy. Head to factormeals dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients fifty off and use the code Earth Ancients fifty off to get fifty percent off your first box, which includes a free breakfast for a year eat like a pro this month with factor This is for new subscribers only and varies by plan. One free breakfast item per box for one year while your subscription is active. Again that is factormeals dot Com Forward Slash Earth Ancients fifty off. I love factory and I think you will too. Doctor Heather lind is my guest today. She has written a new book called Anorak Revelation, Hidden History, Altered States in the Mystery of Humanity, and you got to get this book. It is a new look at connecting with off world types, not necessarily physically, through the bending of consciousness.
Speaker 3: And so that's an easy one. So Professor Hussein, he was you know, obviously local to the region, and he was doing some research with his team and discovered after the Westerners had left and done their excavations, of course, or in otherwise, they were finally able to do some of their own work, and he stumbled upon the site of Nimrod that had the queen's tombs, and they went in and excavated and found, get this the largest discovery of gold since King Tut and so Tut's tomb.
Speaker 2: Well like a treasury, or like treasury.
Speaker 3: It was the treasury two queen's tombs and many different gold had dresses in gold. It was beautiful, almost undisturbed, loads of gold, tons of gold, artifacts and everything you could imagine. And it's funny how you don't really hear a lot about that, right, It's like all the gold that could ever be found, aside from all the treasures in king text to him, there is this. And so what happened, Well, what they did, It was nineteen eighty nine, and this professor, he and his team did due diligence and exactly what you're supposed to do as a museum professional, and he photographed and cataloged every single item. And the next year then there was war. The next year they had to take everything from their newly acquired collection that they were working through and they put it in bank vaults and at the treasury in Iran. Yes, and then of course, as you could imagine, that's it. They were looted. They've lost every everything. Now what's even worse in a lot of ways was Professor Hussein was also missing. He was last seen in Mosul under duress, and you know, writing about his family too, and a lot of the individuals in the individuals over and over again through these lootings and the bombings. The individuals at the museum are just some of the biggest heroes, you know, men and women that stand by these artifacts and even when they're advised to leave, they stay with them. So we have people who really cared and tried their very best, but put their lives on the line. Yet the artifacts were still stolen. So in that loot Now there's a book. It was usually it was really expensive until so it's still not too long ago. There's a PDF version available online. It's published by the University of Chicago and they published his work and so you can see pictures. There used to be pictures in circulation of some of these items. Many of them are not digitized because it came out in like the nineties in print and later, and so many of these things aren't digitized. And it in that discovery is where I located the so called wristwatches.
Speaker 2: Of the Gods of Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so I got my hands on the picture and I put it in the book that Unfortunately the book didn't have color plates, so it's it's a little underwhelming. But you can go my substack and look for it and the pictures there because they're beautiful. They're beautiful and important too, because in a way, maybe those conspiracy theorists were right that they were like teleportation devices or something to that effect. But that's uh.
Speaker 2: A little bit because you bring those appears worried, yeah, devices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So basically all of these artifacts were just gone. Some of them came back. We don't know where others have gone. It's just a whole mess. But they lost a ton and because of the war and as you as you can imagine. And so, but there is there is research that is very valuable. And when I dug into that and new upon intended the words of the professor himself. Remember he wrote this in both English and Arabic, and so he wrote this in English, so there's no you know, it's his words, and it's stunning. Then some of the discoveries and his interpretations and analysis that come about that you don't really hear in the West or even now, and especially when you consider what I call on Naki Inc. Which is like a whole industry spreading on a Naki stories and so a lot of it's even covered up by that. So my goal was to literally uncover the truth behind what happened in Sumer in Iraq later of course, and the story of the Anaki altogether.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know, bringing it forward. Those items, those artifacts were probably gone forever, you know. Yeah, and because I don't see unless you know something about a commission that's been put together to try to reacquire the looting, but that's gone, you know. I mean, look today you go to the British Museum, you go to the Louver and you see Egyptian artifacts that they're desperate to get back, but they're not giving them up. That's a weird one.
Speaker 3: I was just at the Cleveland Museum of Art and the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, and in both places they had a lot of exhibits that were either missing items because of those arguments, or in some cases I thought this was kind of funny really they had at Boston they put blankets over some of the displays like these are contested, so you can't see them. You know, I thought that was a little corny, but like we have them, we're investigating their origins. There's court cases, so you can't lay your eyes on them. Okay, funny too.
Speaker 2: I want to get into the cuneiform interpretations because and this is going to lead us into the next section of your wonderful book on cognition. And I wonder if the interpretations that consumers were putting down on these tablets were of cognitive enhancements and evolutionary type of thing. And we're going to get into the role of psychedelics here in a second, but do you get a sense of that in the cuneiforms that they're actually describing states of consciousness?
Speaker 3: I do. And because they were priests and physicians, that wasn't a separate category. So for them, healing and medicine involved the spiritual world. And so as I wrote about years ago in Evil Archaeology talking about some of the exorcism rights, that had to do with basically things that we would see in pop culture where it was you know, the patient is it would be the patient or the afflicted person. It would be maybe writhing and having all these things, and then the priests would say you know what it is, your name demon, and you'd have to know the name. But the name it wasn't just some sort of spiritual warfare thing. It was an early diagnostic tool because if you knew which demon it was that this person was afflicted with, then you knew the different potions and pills and processes that you could use to heal that person. And so the medicine and the mind it wasn't separate at the time. And so there's many different medical end exorcism textbooks that go through this line by line and discuss formulas for literally pills, because they made pills and salves and different medicines like that. So definitely, without a doubt, they had so much writing and so much instruction, and in that though is included things that were known to elevate the person's psyche in some way, shape or form. And that was one that I found out about in my own research and that I put in the book. And that's the whole gill which was known as the joy plant, which was poppy, So we know that that's an opioid and they were using opium and they thought very highly of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Sumerians really appear as a highly educated society with all these cuteiforms. You have to wonder if you you go down a street block and there's like a rack of cuneiforms. You're reading the daily mail, you know, the daily news, but there's there's so small, you know, like but some of them are big, some of are as big as your hands. So you got to wonder how how they utilize, uh, the cuneiforms other than as a resource. You know, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Well, it's really cool that the cylinder seals themselves, or I have one that I usually take and show people that's they're sort of small, maybe like like about that big, and they have a hole drilled in them, so they almost are like beads. And that was by design because they would use a lot of those and string them and carry them with them so that they could like print. It's sort of like a very ancient flash drive. So on the cuneiform you would have the information you're trying to share with somebody else or take with you, and you could replicate that. Then if somebody had clay, you would just roll that out. And so it'd be easy to not just take the tablets with you, but instead you could take the source material with you. You took the cylinder seals, and because they were like beads and you could wear them or have them, and then you needed to communicate, you could roll it right out.
Speaker 2: Wow. I love that idea. I don't want to give them too much of the bookway, but I'm going to drop this one bomb which blows me away, which is I want you to describe what an ultra terrestrial is, and then we're going to get into details. Because most people think of the ananaki as Ets extraterrestrial be who came to Earth enslaved humans, made highbrids that would work for them, dug deep tunnels, and you know, took gold and other precious metals, and you know that's the typical story. But you have a completely different take on it, which I think is pretty significant. And I want you to describe the ultra terrestrial.
Speaker 3: Well, it does sort of go to my core thesis overall that has come about after writing The Unannachy Connection, where initially I was just looking into the phenomenon itself, and people would email me and ask me questions and what do I think of stargates and this sort of thing, and I'd say, like stargate SG one. I'm not really I don't know. I didn't take it here and I wasn't even I didn't even read sitchens work. I didn't really know what was going on there, and so I came from a more traditional view of it. But I did notice, though, in following the money and all of that, the tons of corruption and interest that were involved, and that was what pulled me in to the point where eventually, instead of trying to answer the question of are there stargates, it's hold on what is a stargate? What is it actually? And so I started asking different questions and I shared those things and those lines of thoughts in my initial book. But as frustrating as it maybe for a reader, you can imagine myself at the end of the book, I had more questions than I had answers, and I started to think about things in a different way. And over the years then I started more and more research and interviewing people talking about it and everything you could imagine, and I have developed I suppose I hate to be one of those people too, because I was like, I'm just going to do a historiography, look at what other people have to say. But then I became a person that I do have my own pet theory, and that's sort of what this book goes into, and that is because I just couldn't not at this point. I started seeing all these connections and I saw that what looks to me like when you as opposed to looking at the tertiary sources, try to go right to the primary sources. So you don't have to read Samaran either to be able to do that, although we can. We have a lot of resources online available to start to understand their language. So it's not as esoteric as it would seem. So we have a lot of tools, but just to go back to some of the primary sources and what they had to say about their own experiences when reading it through that lens and trusting them too, not saying, well, you know, these are primitive people and they were just superstitious and they're talking all kinds of nonsense, and say, you know what, it's my job to understand what it is they're saying. They weren't communicating with me, they were communicating with each other, and so I have to be the one to go that mile to break through that barrier. And in doing so, I saw what started to emerge to be almost a very human story. So when you take the Onanaki and you consider what was said about them and their experience, it looks to me, and again I have lots of what I would consider evidence or support in the book that what we're looking at is essentially the meeting of two different peoples. So you have, as I've mentioned, the semi subtled hunter gatherers that were known to be in Mesopotamia at the time, and then you have these invaders that come in and they have been said to been having their own royal blood, princely seed. They came from above to below. All of those interpretations of what the Onanaki means in terms of etymology, But when you look at how they refer to themselves and comparing themselves to the Anonachi, they called themselves the black headed ones, which is notable because if these individuals had dark hair, then why would you have to say that you were the ones that dark hair? Thus they aren't, so that's a notable thing. They were also described as the atoma, like where we get the idea of Adam or Adam and Eve. The atoma is usually interpreted as meaning like clay or earth because in the Abrahamic tradition, mostly Judaism and Islam. You hear that emphasis of God making Adam the first man out of the clay of the earth, sort of forming him almost like a statue or something. So that's where that word comes from. But if you really look at what it's talking about, it's not just any clay. It's specifically the red clay of that particular soil in that region, and that particular clay that Atoma, is very red, so much so that the word then for red lader is associated with that word. And what you find with the hunter gatherers from the culture before that they have burials of them. Their funerary rites involved rubbing down the entire body with this red ochre, which is not a typical human behavior. So if you consider that these were the red people red because they were rubbing themselves down with this very specific color of red clay from the region. They may have had dark hair. We know from their remains that they reached about five foot tall, so as one would expect from hunter gatherers. And if they came encounter with who they called the Shining ones and who were larger, you know, we say giants, but you know, we don't have to go to jolly green giant. We can say, well, if you're five foot tall and maybe there's a six foot person that could be giant. But we have to look at as in the stories, what's happening to them? They are made to work for these on Anaki And it's almost like in my view the Cargo cult, that these weren't necessarily gods, these were deified humans. Where did they come from and why were they there? How are they shining? Then then I have to consider the impact of the Younger Dryest period and what may have and then when you have essentially climate refugees looking back at those key dates and considering all of the different ways that individuals could have been traveling. And again now it's not just through artifacts, it's through DNA evidence coming out of Harvard that shows something very similar was happening after the Younger Dryas. So, for instance, when we think of Sumer being the land of all the firsts, and I've even put that in my previous book, and I used to teach that in my class. Unfortunately I have to step back and say, no, that's not true. They weren't the land of first They were the land of many firsts, but mostly a confluence. So for instance, the wheel. We see evidence for things like the wheel, the horse, and chariot, even gold metallurgy farther into Eastern Europe in different cultures going back thousands of years previous. So they've been misattributed. Even Samuel nah Kramer walked back a lot of his statements about that. That's not to say that the Sumerians weren't absolutely amazing and did all the things they did. It's just to say, wait a minute, what are we really looking at here? Are we looking at the beginning of a civilization or are we looking at the remembrance of civilization? And so I argue that the Onnaki, as they were understood, were the survivors of a cataclysm that came through and maybe, as Graham Hancock would have called it, civilization X. But now you get this weird question of what are all these things though they're like gods? And you know if you google Anonaki you're going to find these images of bird men. Well, firstly, it's important to know that those aren't the Ananaki, those are the app Kalu. And this is where it gets interesting, because every piece of evidence that I could find really just showed that the Annaki were much more human like. But the app Callu were explicitly thought to be semi biological entities, and they play a huge role in the belief system of not only the Anaki, whose names sort of means lord at least later developed to mean lord, the oup Collu were very different. They were said to have come out of the ocean. They were said to have come out of the sky. They were light beings, they were fish men, very much like the One's and they were associated with that. They were compared to the seven Pleiadi and star system the number seven. They were known as the seven Sages and so on. Each of the on naki had one of these sages designated to them. And so when you look at the motifs, then you start to see something different. You see on Naki which looks very human. Yes, they may have been larger in status, but you know that is what it is. But then you see these up Kallu, and they're usually the ones that are holding those those handbags. They have the pine cone and often they're doing something with that pine cone. What it looks like they're doing is something ritualistic or some to write, and they're doing it, usually to the king or the Ananaki in this case, and then you have to say, well, wait a minute, and then go through the entire text again and understand that, in addition to possibly being the survivors of a cataclysm of a breakaway civilization, as their earliest Noah's Ark story actually tells us. In the Sumerian account of their Noah's Arc, the Noah character doesn't take his family. He goes and finds each scientist and some person who represents the highest accomplishments in the arts and sciences, gathers them and quote, the animals of the Step, not all the animals of the world, the animals of the Step. So these were Step people, and what they were doing was creating a nomadic group who would be able to survive displacement. And that would be important because we see that with nomadic people what they've been able to do with those animals. They're a food source. You would unfortunately say in our minds, you would be able to bleed those animals to get the nutrition. Those animals then don't die, you can keep them going. Of course, that's where we get cheese. The invention of discovery of cheese through the rennet and the enzymes and the stomach as it's being stored, which is a huge protein source, you know. So this is an established thing of people in the Eurasian step, is that they were robust and healthy and larger in stature, and had dairy and meat and animal products, and they were nomadic. So in the story that the Sumerians account for, which is like a Noah's art predecessor, they discussed the animals of the step being taken, and all of these individuals who saw the signs in the sky were gathering up and walking away and trying to find new ground, and they settled on a mountaintop and then came down. Of course, the gods settle in mountaintops, right, So, but with them came their knowledge of science, their knowledge of culture, their knowledge of civilization, which would include religion or their spiritual beliefs. And it is my belief that that is what we see poking out of all of these Sumerian myths is the fastigial tale, if you will, of the lost Antediluvian religious or spiritual belief m.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and will return shortly with my guests today, Heatherland discussing her new release, Anunaki Revelation, will be right back with you. My guest today is doctor Heather Lynn, who has written a new book on the Anonachi called Anonachi Revelation. This is a new look at how the Sumerian culture was inspired and likely educated by these extraterrestrial beings. That's great because that's that's the whole pre flood story, you know, before the flood and then after the flood. I love that. I want to talk about what you call the psychedelic gateway, which is this is a huge, huge jump that Hugh discovered, I think, which is an important part of your research, and that is through psychedelic travel using mushrooms, they're connecting with this higher level of consciousness and this is the transmission of information. So give us a kind of an understanding of your research and why your belief isn't it it's not so much physical contact but consciousness, consciousness or a link that is. And I'm guessing that you found some of this in cuneiform basis, and I don't know how you would read that if they were saying I was in a ceremony and this is what came through or something like that. But I'm just curious about how that was discovered because it's a huge that's a huge one, Heather. Yeah, it's not like, Hey, I was dancing to the tulips and this is what came up. Oh, this is a big deal.
Speaker 3: Well, doing across cultural analysis of what they saw, what their gods were, like, how there's seemingly a golden thread for all of these different belief sets, things like serpent worship and all of the art motifs. That's one. I mean, even going back as far as quebecley Tepe, you start to see similar motifs ring out. But one thing in particular that stood out, and again having to do with this maybe ultra terrestrial hypothesis, ultra meaning they're not from space per se, they're here, they've been here at some sort of a consciousness type energy that can be accessed, and that the Onunaki were essentially magicians or shamans or the magi of that time, and they were dealing with these other forces and we could call them, I suppose, aliens. We could call them demons, we could call them angels, we don't know what to call them, really, because even in our contemporary culture, we don't have a name for them. Some people will call an alien a demon. Some people are summoning the aliens because there are brothers and they're trying to do good for us in light working. And some maybe they're angels. But at the end of the day too, even angel didn't mean that they couldn't be not good because you have fallen angels or what have you. So we're injecting a lot of like moral relativism and you know, cross cultural analysis into this. So if you break it down altogether and say we have the biological entities, and then we have ambercarnate entities, So those are entities that can be both incarnate or out of car you know, their carnal state. It's something a little more vague, something that's very similar to what people describe being in contact with when they have a DMT experience or psilocybin. And what's interesting is you have artifacts that are found all over the place, but particularly some of them in the in Berlin, I believe it is their museum has some of these mushroom tablets, and these mush.
Speaker 2: Talk about those because that blew me completely out of the water. The tablets are shaped like mushrooms.
Speaker 3: There you go, that's so wild. But yeah, because you know, we talked about the tablets. They're only so big or they're you know, and we think of them like maybe Moses holding the tablets. I mean that's wrong because those are huge, but their tablet shape right, well, not these these so called mushroom tablets were literally shaped like mushrooms, and they had cuneiformritten all around them, and they were incantations and wishes and messages to the gods. And where they were planted though, was specifically in the walls of the temple as though to be a conduit to have that message to the gods, maybe similar to the the whaling wall and whatever that is going on there. You know, you have the little papers and the prayers, and that's what we're told that's happening with that. So you have these ideas resonate still in the old world that you're putting into the temple wall, your prayer that's going to be heard. So it's a ceremonial rite. It's something very symbolic and significant. But here you have, rather than a folded up piece of paper, you have a tablet, because that was their technology. But most importantly, they didn't just have a little rectangular tablet, which would have been quite easy to kind of put in little crevices. No, this was these were all mushroom shaped and we we and knowing the work of a Legro and the sacred mushroom in the Cross, he did some of that preliminary work looking into different mushrooms that would have been consumed, and some of the different words and texts and psalms and hymns in Sumerian that correspond with what he believed was a mushroom cult that was coming out of the Levant. He later then in that book went on to discuss throwing Christianity and never really fully developed or revisited the Sumerian angle. And so I tried to follow in his footsteps a little bit and look into those texts. And that's where I came across a lot of different words for a lot of these different substances, and then coming across the mushroom tablets themselves. It's you know, there is obviously an interpretive value here. You could say, well, maybe they weren't putting those in the walls to speak to the gods, that's fair. But based on what humans are known to do now, and based on what the tablets were actually saying and where they were placed, it looked like a common practice and they saw them clearly. In my view, the mushroom itself was the communication channel that would be able to bring them closer to God in that way. So you have that, and I have pictures of that in the book. There are other sort of peg type mushroom looking tablets as well, and those are not to be confused. They are sometimes confused with the mushroom tablets, but those are a little bit different. They're a little more conical, and they have different writings on them altogether, and they were used for practical purposes and actually building these, by contrast, are actually little prayers and they're on the mushrooms.
Speaker 2: We've had a neurobiologist, Andrew Gillimore on the program who's doing DMT experiments right now, and I mentioned to you at the very beginning of his work, and what he's trying to do is bring in new machines from a higher source aliens who are communicating. It's a very short timeframe that they're having these interactions, but the problems are that the recipient of the DMT is unable to type anything or write it down because he's altered physically, and so this is the great problem. But it's looking like you really found something. This is a historic way to evolve humanity through higher realms and bring through new data like writing like how to animal husbandry, agriculture, so forth and so on. And I'm just curious, did you find any reference or any artifacts that actually have bits and pieces of mushroom crushed into a lixor or something that was used ceremonially or what was I mean, what do you show as a reference point for this type of ceremony that would lead to connecting with the gods.
Speaker 3: So there's not really evidence in that way with regard to mushroom. There is with regard to the opium and the archaeobotany of how that's actually been cultivated. It was cultivated even you know, many years before the Sumerians, in in a domestic way, before the agricultural revolution. Even so, there was something very important about the opium poppy, and it was very much revered by the Sumerians. And that is something that when you look into their motifs and you see the Onanaki or apcollu, who are whomever holding the these branches that look like maybe flowers. They've been often referred to as date palms. Sometimes they're referred to as just little flower bunches. They've also been called pomegranates. But the actual professor who understood the era, who was already in that culture, and looked at these artifacts and many of them that were included in the queen's tomb, he said they were poppies. They were the poppy flower, and then they represented the poppy pod as well. And when you look at the motif, and I have this illustrated in the book too, when you look at the motif of the poppy in its pod form where you would be cultivating the latex that would make the opium on the very top of it is the kind of a rosette. And that rosette is very very similar and in some forms identical to the rosettes that are used throughout that era's art. And so it would be surprising to us, maybe because we've been told those are just little flowers, it's just because it's pretty whatever. But in their own culture they understood know these represented the poppy and the poppy flower and the pod et cetera, and so there would be evidence to suggest that they were using that in tandem with other substances. And so the key will be getting to go through all of these medical texts and trying to find out, you know, which which, what is the what's the recipe here? And and and and because in some cases, and this is what's interesting about those, in some cases they haven't been able to fully understand which ones were being referred to. There's been names of plants that they haven't identified, and so it's just incomplete. And so over time, though, I think we're going to be able to get the answers to that, especially with regard to some of the ones used in spiritual practices.
Speaker 2: It sounds very logical, but I'm wondering if you've written any white papers that have been peer reviewed to see what they're because I have a feeling to be like, what is she talking about? But because so many other cultures are using shamanistic technique to bring in the God's information, and of course it depends on how you interpret what they use the information for.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well, I mean I think that in generally speaking, in through anthropology it's it's understood that that what we call shamanism, it is a newer, relatively new term actually that we apply to things in retrospect to this like ancient or primitive as they say, spirituality, which is using it's defined in a lot of ways. There's a shaman, and they generally go into an altered state, and that altered state they go through something that seems dimensional spiritual, and they can take others through that state. But some of the key factors are that their substances used there are what's called orgiastic behavior. So sometimes literally orgies, sometimes figuratively, just like drum circles or dancing or things that get a group involved rhythmically and then in tune sort of vibrationally. So you have that, and then the drugs, and then you have and you know, in theogen's plant medicine, drugs however you feel like calling you. You have the substances. Then you have things like practices like meditation, holotropic breathing. You have various methods to get people to these altered states. And you can see even as far far back as we can in caves, they were trepending. They're drilling holes in people's heads, and even now there's research made. A Fielding kind of started this whole thing, I think, but she and others have looked into the idea of drilling a hole in your head to release intracranial pressure and how it could be related to psychedelics and all of that. So it sounds strange that they're be a relationship, but there is, and there's been a long standing relationship that way. So you have this group of methods that we can generically call shamanism, and we see those methods though, being all over all over shared cultures. And you know, people when they go into those altered states, they see similar things, they see similar entities, they see the rainbow serpent, they see little elves or trickster beings or what have you. And often the account has a very interesting theme, which is that they are given some form of knowledge, usually technological advancement. Yeah, so it's like, come see, now, when you compare those things to what the psychonauts now say that they see when they're under whether it's DMT or otherwise, they'll have similar explanations. And so of course we could say that, well, that's just an epiphenomena of the brain, and it's just, you know, going to be informed by that person's culture. Two things though, that stand out to me about that and why I started looking in this direction to begin with, because in full disclosure, I'm a teetotler. I drink tepid water and decalf like I.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to say, Cliff, I drop LSD every other day and I go on I watch the Journeys once a month.
Speaker 3: I don't. And and so some people may just say, well, you don't know you're talking about until you've done it. I've had that said. I always say I have too much anxiety for that.
Speaker 2: I'll do.
Speaker 3: I'll do d MT, but I need someone there who's a professional. I need like EKG going. I would need a whole like medical lab before I do it. But I'm open to it. I know, I'm totally open. But but because of that, I've been very interested in hearing the accounts of others. And the thing that stands out to me is Strausman's work. We're having multiple people go under somehow at the same time and emerge having seen the exact same thing, having a shared experience. That's interesting to me, and so it makes me I wonder about the locality of consciousness if it's perhaps non local and we're tapping into something different. And so of course that put my research in a whole woo woo area, but it was kind of necessary because I just was like, this is wild and then relating it to the Onanaki. And then of course I do a lot of work and understanding Western so terrorism and in cult and practices like that. And contrary to what people think, I'm not a witch. I don't practice. This is all just research. And some people will say, well, how is it that you've researched the occult and on a Naki. This doesn't seem to have a through line, but it does because it has to do with consciousness, people having these altered states and trying to whether it be have a religious type experience or sometimes weaponize those experiences or that knowledge against people in different ways. And so just kind of an understanding of it from a phenomenological point of view, and you start to see that you really can't just start doing a full scientific materialism on that when there are so many strange and unseen forces that you got to kind of consider all the things that we haven't been able to measure yet, but I think we're on our way, and I think there's a lot of pioneers in that realm that are doing some great work.
Speaker 2: If you're an Ananachi person, Heather's work is a must. You guys listening, you got to get this book Ananochy Revelation, Hidden History, Altered States, and the Mystery of Humanity. We didn't even get halfway through this thing, and there's so much good material. I would love to talk about the handbags, but you've got to have to read it. You're gonna have to read about the handbags. Heather. Talk about your podcast and how people can learn more about you.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I want to say thank you so much again for having me on and thank you for your kind words. It's really sweet.
Speaker 2: But you're a blast girl. You're a find to hang with, so I'm always gonna.
Speaker 3: Have Likewise Likewise, well, my podcast it's called The Midnight Academy, and I try to have some interesting guests on some of the people I've talked about, whether they be psychonauts or you know, fellow people from maybe Ancient Aliens, the television show, or anybody really that has some interesting thoughts. I had Marcelf fhoteon I've had tonight, I'm going to be talking to Bernie Taylor. That's gonna be fun. So I do everything from just uh you know, archaeology, strange.
Speaker 2: Youok, YouTube channel. Let people know that's YouTube. What's the name it is Midnight.
Speaker 3: Academy, the Midnight Academy.
Speaker 2: That's where you punch and you get to the page.
Speaker 3: Yep, So the Midnight Academy. It's video, but it's also a podcast. And then we also go live on Saturday nights. I've been doing that more frequently and that's a good time. So fun stuff there. But yeah, that's what I'm working on now. And uh yeah, I have the new book out. So but anywhere you can find me, the best place is the website. That's www dot doctor heatherland dot com.
Speaker 2: And I'll be oh yeah, right, yeah, shoot articles on there too. You you actually post your work there, which is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that if you want to find me, just go there and you'll you'll see everything that I'm doing. And uh yeah, but very happy for the podcast. It's been a lot of fun because uh it's it's an extension of my research. It's a little it's a little selfish because I'm not just like trying to have people for the show. It's I look out for who do I need to talk to about this for my research? And then I find them and then I get them on the show, and then I'm just like, Okay, it's on. You know.
Speaker 2: So I've been learning by the show and I'm thinking, God, where are all the books that should be coming out of that? Like I had to back up scratch, Hey, well you should be wearing the big Ananaki necklace of esteem because you're really you're really picking it up. I don't see it coming from Mike Tellinger out in South Africa, although his material is good. This this new look. And again, those of you listening, you got to get this book because I just scratched the service. She's got so much cool stuff in her book. But this new look of bringing through information has been a theme for new research and recent research and is is And I know you're hit for time how to bring through complex technology? And I mentioned ahead of time, but when you're altered your your physicality is not necessarily functioning with your brain because your brain's experiencing this interaction. How the hell do you bring through machines? You know, as what did Terrence would cand of call him he had he would deal with the machine ls, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, So that that's uh, that's it really, I mean that that's really the crux of it. I think that these self replicating machine ls, or the clockwork elves or all of these, this is a phenomenon that that I think the ancients knew very well, and I think that's what separated the so called regular people from the on rnaki, the ones that were able to harness this. And so if somebody says, well, how did they build this? How do they have this technology, it's like, well, even Nikola Tesla claimed that his inspiration came from other sources that way. And even the word to be inspired comes from in spirari in Latin, meaning when a god or an unseen supernatural force would just blow an idea into you. So it's an understanding that, you know, we don't know where these ideas come from, but sometimes in some ways people can get these wild ideas and then transform themselves into what we call civilization.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, Heather continues, success and thank you for joining me. I really really appreciate it anytime.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 2: I didn't mention that Heather has I think she had somebody narrate the book. I don't think it's her, but you can get it on audible if you don't have time to read, you know, and every week we have a new author, so you got to keep up with your reading. I'm not one to keep up with my reading, so I'm the worst at this. But Audible has narrated books. And what better time to cut to the chase when you're driving in commute traffic, you're taking a long weekend and driving into the country or visiting somebody, and you've got an hour to spare. Get on Audible and download these books. They are well worth your time. This is a very very good book to have if you're into the ancient alien side of things, you know how you feel about it. But this is, you know, a validation for et contact through psychedelics, you know, mushrooms. And we've had Graham Hancock on here, We've had We've had the A Listers, We've had Straussman, Andrew Gillimore, many many more people on the topic of psychedelics in communication with the different realities. I don't know if Andrew's going to pull it off though, because when you're on DMT and we've had Andrew on a couple of times, doctor Gillimore, when you're altered and you're you know, communicating with some form of consciousness and they give you some data, how do you bring it back? The only way to bring it back would be to be able to type it on a keyboard or you know, draw it out or something like that. It's it's it's impossible. This is a question for AI. There might be way to do it where you narrate what you're seeing. But still, if you have an equation, I guess you could do it equation. I don't know. It's we have we have, you know, to figure this out in the same manner that our ancestors figured it out, you know, because they were getting data from higher realms and bringing it through. We've had other people talk about it, in fact, in fact, Graham Hancock talks about it quite a bit in his world. So anyhow, Heather is always a pleasure to have on the program. And I want to mention this that I brought this up at the very beginning of the program. AI is here, It's here to stay. There's some people that used to be upset about it. I think if remember, a couple of people have said that they don't think it's going to have the same level of consciousness that we do. I think it's going to have a Marie machine consciousness, machine learning, machine consciousness. We'll see. I'm having a hell of a good time with it, That's all I got to say. I'm enjoying it a lot. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancients, Destiny or the Special Edition series, please consider becoming a subscriber. For as little as five dollars a month, you can support the work we do here on these podcasts. To become a subscriber, go to patreon dot com, forward slash Earth Ancients and you can register. All they do is take it out of your ATM or your credit cards, so you don't have to even think about it. But it really goes a long ways to support the work we are doing and continues to keep the lights on. We also have some nice gifts. We have a whole library of ebooks that you can download, some from very good authors, and this is a way to collect books. I mean, I think we got fifty books from more and build your library. You know, it's a great way to build a library. Without having to waste paper. So to become a subscriber, go to Patreon that's p A t R e O N dot com, Forward slash Earth Ancients, and I want to remind you we have a YouTube channel that you can check out. A lot of these interviews have graphics, have photographs, have interesting material to display. So after you've heard it, you know you want to know more. Check it out. Go to Earth Ancients on youtubes YouTube channel and go to Earth Ancients and you'll see all the details. In the future, we're gonna have some unusual presentations that are nice to listen to, but there may be some material that you want to capture in a video presentation, so check that out. All right, that's it for the today's program. I want to thank my guest today, Heather Lin, coming to us from Ohio. As always, the team of Geltour, Mark Foster and Feya Pavar. You guys rock all right, take care of every well and we will talk to you next time.