Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America, work on this glory. It's great afternoon of the prist Day Thursday afternoon Blink or is it blin listened to Bling to Blink was underway with Ted mcday starting tonight. I guess it's sundown. People are going nuts from Music Hall to Finland Market, Newport and Covington. All these projections of art on buildings is going to be great. Can't wait to go down and look at it. And I'm sure Alex's trying to feel who's going to be there. May not leave downtown to make sure that he has a good advantage point of Blink and all that means. But until then, last night, in the first broadcast interview with Fox News I think ever, Kamala Harris presented herself and a punt had said afterwards, why did she do this? And the answer is, I don't know why, but I guess in a sense, I'm glad she did because every question had the same answer, not answering the question, but talking about Donald Trump how evil he is. And without answering any of the questions, including the mother of one of the girls that were raped and murdered by legal aliens, she went on to Donald Trump once again. It's all about Donald Trump joining you and I now as a chair of the Republican Party. Alex trenchifilu and first of all, Alex, give us the perspective of you Republicans. Relative to the value of last night's interview with Brett Bhaer and Kamala Harris, well, it was a.
Speaker 2: Great value to Republicans. I mean, the American people are starting to understand what we've known for a long time, and that is that Kamala Harris is not fit to be president of the United States. This is a person who did not win a single primary vote. She's totally ill equipped to offer solutions to the nation's ailments. Billy, she talks and talks, but never really fundamentally answers the key questions that face the American people. I thought the interview was a disaster for Kamala Harris. I give kudos to Brett behar for being one of the first real journalists to actually ask her questions, and to be fair, he did similar things to President Trump by interrupting and asking tough questions and demanding answer. So it was good to see Brett bhair do an actual interview of her. I thought she was terrible, and I think that you know, there's a reason her staff, you know, blew the widthal on this thing and pooled her out of the interview because it was going so poorly for her. So, look, she has no she's not offering any solutions to problems, Billy, and I'm happy to dive into that more. But you know, again from the Republican perspective, you know, this continues to go well for Donald Trump as it should. He's offering real solutions on inflation and immigration and the economy, where she is offering platitudes and attacks on President Trump's personality rather than on his policy.
Speaker 1: You know, it's hard to say you're the agent of change when you've been in Washington, d c. For the last eight years, four years as a US Senator and then four years as Vice president. And so it began with immigration. We're going to play later some of the cuts. The opening in when he talked about Brett Behar had the video of the of the mother who lost her daughter at the hands of a rape and a murder by an illegal alien. And that wasn't Lake and Riley. It was literally hundreds or thousands of women especially have been raped and murdered or sexually assaulted by illegal aliens. But when it came to can you give me the number of individuals of illegal aliens you freely released into the country, and the number clearly is in the range of ten to fifteen million are running around this country that have no right to be here whatsoever. She of course went to Donald Trump and is not support of a bill, a so called bipartisan bill that wasn't bipartisan, that would have freely admitted into the country about two million illegals every year automatically when it passed the citizenship And so how'd you like her answer on immigration, in which she didn't get provide an answer at all, because she's responsible for the disaster happening not just in Springfield or high but in every small town in America and large city. Plus I want to add this that it came out about four days ago that New York City is seeking sixteen thousand more hotel rooms on top of the twenty three thousand hotel rooms they already have to house more illegal immigrants as New York City goes right into the ABYSS. Because of Eric Adams and all the heads of all the departments in New York City or either under indictment or resigned. The disgrace our answers and immigration particularly bad. What was your reaction to the first question? She didn't answer.
Speaker 2: Well, so, Billy, this actually, this is an important point to make, and I've tried to make it for a long time. This is the difference between Donald Trump and career politicians.
Speaker 3: She talks about a.
Speaker 2: Bill and legislation and plotting along and not solving problems. Okay, she They're the chief administrators of the country's government. Fifteen million people pouring across the southern border, the illegal people coming into this country is a crisis and it does not require Billy, under the law or anywhere else, action immediately by Congress on every single topic. They have so many different executive actions they could have taken on this. But so you have Donald Trump saying, I'll build a wall, I'll steal the burg I'll you know, I'll put an executive order in place that you remain in Mexico before you across our southern border. I'll bolster, you know, our border patrol. You know, by the way, he did get the border patrol Union endorsement, which is crucial but anyway, he actually talks about solving the problems. Career politicians like Kamala Harris and Joe Biden only no government talk about.
Speaker 3: Passing the next bill.
Speaker 2: It's it's like, you know, your house is flooded with water and you call the legislature instead of going and fixing the you know, the leaking pipe. I mean, it really is that simple bill. And that's kind of the fundamental difference between what's happening in Washington right now, built with Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and what Donald Trump offers, which is solutions, real solutions and real problems. They have failed on immigration, She's been a major part of the problem. They did put her in charge of the southern border as the borders are.
Speaker 3: She was terrible in that.
Speaker 2: Job, which is why she couldn't win a single primary on the Democrat side, and why right now you know she's been a terrible candate for president.
Speaker 3: So I thought her answer Billy was terrible.
Speaker 1: And Alex State chair of the Republican Party. One can only imagine if she is elected president. You think fifteen to twenty million is a big number, wait till she opens the southern border even further. As the president with the idea that the wind beneath my wings are the American people don't want me to do this, so unconstrained by an election, it's going to get worse with fifty million or one hundred million all over the country. Secondly, there was another good part with the seventy nine percent of the wrong track. It used to be seventy one seventy five percent, we're on the wrong track. And so there's a new poll by Fox News in Sana College that says seventy nine percent of the American people say we're on the wrong track. So Brett Behar asked her with the agent of continuing the policies of Joe Biden, because she has said repeatedly that I can't think of any one thing that I would have done differently the past four years that Senile Joe did, she suddenly becomes the agent of change. So the question was, well, since seventy nine percent of US Americans think we're on the wrong track, and since you have said repeatedly many interviews there's not one thing you would have done differently, how are you an agent of change? How was that answer?
Speaker 3: Buyer? Well, I mean it's more of the same.
Speaker 2: You know, Billy, we could have some fun with how bad this interview went. But what's not funny or fun is how bad the country is faring right now. And I just just one very small example. You know, Billy, I don't know about you.
Speaker 3: I bought my first house.
Speaker 2: I was able to scrape together of down payment get a mortgage at about twenty six years of age. You know how few twenty six year olds. And by the way, I didn't make a high salary. I was a government employee. I was able to scrape together enough money.
Speaker 3: No, you know, no help.
Speaker 2: Really, I come from a pretty working class situation. We were able to scrape together a mortgage through my wife, and I bought.
Speaker 3: Our first home.
Speaker 2: You know, my twenty six year olds are buying their first home in this climate, in this economy right now, very very few. It's home ownership is down. We've got issues across the board with our economy. You know, your dollars go far, you know, they don't go nearly as far as they ought to go, giving the inflation arey issues the country faces. So the reason that that poll sets seventy nine percent of the American people think we're on the wrong track is because we are and if you think Kamala Harris is the person to fix it, if you think she's the person to fix it, you need to reevaluate. Look, there's a new direction for the country. It's to embrace freedom and capitalism. And yes, Donald Trump is an unconventional political figure. I think everybody understands that already. But his policies, in conjunction with the Republican policies coming out of the Congress and the last term that he was president, were successful for the American people. They lifted up every demographic group the country who was humming right along. And the long comes COVID and that kind of set us back. We're still kind of recovering. The bottom line is we have a new direction, and it's embracing American capitalism, American andernies, production and all the things that we as Republicans that.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump talks about.
Speaker 2: It's not the same old left wing, far left wing liberal ways of Kamala Harrison, Joe.
Speaker 1: Biden, and Alex Taxios dot Com. I monitor everything simultaneously. She had that disastrous interview on the View. Now there's a tough place for Kamala Harris to go is the view, and Sonny Houston asked the question, is there anything you would have done differently the last four years as vice president? She thought about it and said no, basically, I can't think of anything I would have done differently. She came off set and her handlers as four or five consultants got her into her room and said to her, moun and vice president, what the hell are you doing? The whole campaign is about a new pant forward, a new way of looking at things. We gave you this chart, these three things you did that was good to take credit for him under Biden, and these three new things you got to do. And so a few hours letters she found herself in front of Stephen Colbert. Now there's another tough interview in which the same question was asked. Colbert was told by her handlers ahead of time, you got to ask this question because she'll give a different answer. Okay, I'll ask it same question, what will you have done differently? And there was three things they'd written out for and she looked a little confused and said, well, you know, we've had a success for four years. Not a lot I would have done differently. So she comes off set, her handlers say, bout and Vice President, here's the card, here's the three things that went wrong, and here's the three things. And she's like, I got it. I got it. The next morning she's all with Howard Stern. They say, Howard ask her this question, and she gave the same damn answer forgot about the three things and the other three things. And so when seventy nine percent of a saber on the wrong track, I want to know what in the hell she's doing last night with Brett Baar.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Thirdly, sinility, soinility of Joe Biden, she said repeatedly, in the six months before he was pushed out of office, does this guy's sharp as attack? He's writing iamic pentameters, he's writing poems in his free time. He can read the Elide in the Odyssey backwards and memorize the Constitution, And all of a sudden, the guy's a babbling fool. What she's been for the last two years? She was asked repeatedly, at what point did you realize this guy is not reading the elide in the Odyssey backwards? At what point did you understand he's got mental problems? She answered the question by saying Donald Trump is seventy eight years old. Donald Trump, I'll be like, wait a minute, what about the question? What answer the question? What about senility? And she had no clue, had no answer. Alex, you're like a politician, you chair the Republican Party. Give me the answer of the soinility. Of course, for the last two years, all of us that have family members that have slide into the abyss of Alzheimer's and dementia. I get it, I understand it. I pray to God. I don't get it. Tony Bender Pheers he's already got it. I hope he doesn't. But nonetheless, why not provide an answer that makes some sense when you know the question is coming? Answer the question? Did she answer the question? You know what I'm saying, I pissed off?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Well, Billy, listen, well listen. I mean, you're exactly right on everything you've said. But the other the point here that's very important in my mind to make is right now, the country is involved in a scandal bigger than Watergate, and the scandal is this, we have an entire administration in Washington that is covering for a commander in chief, a guy with the ability to launch nuclear war the likes of which this planet has never seen. Who is plainly unfit for the office. What's happening with Joe Biden. I've seen that my family, others have seen in their family. It's sad and unfortunate on a human level. But ask yourself, if Joe Biden ought to be the commander in chief and running the country, have his hands on the levers of power. That is a scandal of mammoth proportions. And Kamala Harris had a front row seat and continues, by the way, as the vice president to have.
Speaker 3: A front row seat in a scandal bigger than Watergate.
Speaker 2: Our mainstream press will not cover it for obvious reasons because it helps Donald Trump. But we're going to learn in the next couple of years, is the books start to seep out, Billy as actually people start to evaluate what's been going on. Joe Biden has been unfit for this job for probably a couple of years, maybe longer. And I don't mean ideologically unfit, I mean mentally not prepared to manage the affairs of the country. And it's amazing to me that we have not had a sixty minutes expose.
Speaker 3: It's amazing to me that we don't.
Speaker 2: Have more people talking about having She's at a front row seat to history, so when she's asked that question, she knows she's part of a massive cover up on what's going on with the president of the United States. So that's why she deflects. And again one more area where she failed in that.
Speaker 1: Interview, Alex t Here we sit on Thursday, October the seventeenth in the afternoon. I guess yah Yah Sinmar is met as maker and I hope he's in the bowels of hell with a bunch of other mass murderers. But nonetheless, the country is ongoing as I speak today, tomorrow, this weekend, last week, last month, last year. We need somebody to run the country. It's not Joe Biden. The media won't cover it. Now, lastly, can you give me a capsule. I know this is something that many are concerned about, and which is State Issue Won? Which is I was on with Eddie and the Rock yesterday afternoon trying to describe what the heck it is. When you read the first sentence of the State Issue WON, you can vote yes on it if you read the sentence. But the polling my sources tell me in the case, it's going to pass, despite the fact that those in Michigan that have a similar constitutional amendment say it's been a disaster, goes, it's chopping up municipalities, chucking chopping up the black vote, et cetera. Soy, can you give us a thirty second capsule? What is State Issue one and why do you encourage most normal Americans are going to vote no on State Issue one because it takes away the right to vote. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Well, thirty seconds is hard, But I'm going to be very brief and say the following things to you, a billy through how Republican Party unanimously voted to endorse a no position on Issue one. President Trump is a no un issue one. Governor de Wine is a no un issue one. Bill Cunningham is a no un issue one. You're a flying company. A Republican in this state knows Issue one is a scam and a lie. It's twenty five million dollars of out of state dark money. Special interest far left progressive causes have come into Ohio trying to convince you to strip out your power as a voter in the redistricting process.
Speaker 3: This is a complete scam.
Speaker 2: And everybody listening today who's going to vote for Donald Trump and vote for Republicans, please educate yourself and your neighbors. This is a Democrat power ground because Democrats cannot win races in an otherwise red state because they have left the mainstream of American politics.
Speaker 3: So that is the challenge with Issue one. Vote no.
Speaker 1: Lastly, we vote for the members of the Reapportionment Board. We vote for the governor, we vote for the Secretary of State, we vote for the auditor, we vote for the state senators and the state reps. On the commission. There's seven members. We actually go and we vote. If this thing passes, voting is done, there'll be no citizens voting anymore for members of the Reapportionment Board. There'll be a bunch of eggheads in academia picking five Republicans, supposedly five Democrats and five independents. They're going to tell you what the lines are absent judicial review, spend all the money they need to get it done, and the people actually will quit voting on members of the Reapportionment Board. So if you're a Democrat and you believe in democracy and voting, you got to vote. Known issue won because what it means is if it passes, you're done voting on members of the Reapportionment Board. And that's the answer. Alex t We got to run, but thanks for giving giving us your opinion, and immigration on the wrong track, seventy nine percent of US economy on the wrong track, sinility of the president, and Kamala Harris's positions are to do more of the same. Alex Trenchafilu, Chair of the Republican Party, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Now go eat some back La.
Speaker 2: Bah God Bless America, Billy always going to be with you, and God bless Greece.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more if the line becomes available. Five pinet three seven four nine, seven thousand. My comments are next on news radio seven hundred WLW