Speaker 1: Branded to the nest to make warm with the same.
Speaker 2: But the people who.
Speaker 1: Know that God shall be stall. But the people who know that God.
Speaker 3: Shall be stalled.
Speaker 1: And to great exports and to great.
Speaker 4: Exploits of people who who know that God shall be stall.
Speaker 1: The don't understand the bone.
Speaker 4: The people.
Speaker 3: That understand the bond. People, shall it struck? Penny? Shall it stop? Manny?
Speaker 5: The people know that God.
Speaker 6: Shall be stark.
Speaker 3: So praise the Lord. Amen, hallelujah. This is Michael Bashman with the Spear Force Fringe Radio Network. The people who know their God shall be.
Speaker 7: Strong, and they shall overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. We thank you Jesus, so we do not love our lives under the death.
Speaker 3: Here on spirit Force we are warriors, standing strong, standing true to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Revelation three seven, the letter of Jesus to the Angel of the Church in Philadelphia written says the words of the Holy One, the true One who has the key of David, who opens and no one shall shut, who shuts and no one opens, I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Behold, I will make those of the Synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie. Behold. I will make them come and bow before you, before your feet, and learn that I have loved you because you have kept my word of patient endurance. I will keep you from the hour of trial, which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth. I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. He who conquers I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, never shall he go out of it. And I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of Heaven, and my own new name. It's interesting how often Jesus says, my God, he who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches. I guess there's a there's a clue there to pray to the Father in the name of Jesus right there. But rather than get into some theology on that note what I find what highlights to me here as a man is.
Speaker 2: He who conquers, I will make him a pillow a temple, My God, hold fast to what you have, that no one may seize your crown.
Speaker 3: Those words right there they speak to me Alijah, they sure certainly do. She had to do a little edit here tonight's broadcast continuing from that intro, and the words of the past, the words that are still before us in the future, so paradox there they still speak to us today. We praise you Lord for your Holy Word for giving us promises that are yet to be fulfilled. Don't get weary in well doing. Well doing can also be looked at as being full of faith. Don't get weary in being full of faith waiting for these promises to come true. Hold fast to that which thou hast. There's such a thing as letting go. And I've been hearing more and more sad stories a lot of missionaries that I've known throughout my years and my life, people letting go, people losing the vision and then perishing and thinking it's all about just surviving, getting a germ. I'll tell you there is something to working hard, but it's also a worldly thing to think that's all there is. Hallelujah, Oh, thank you Jesus. It is such a good thing to be able to speak the word of God out loud and to receive the word, and to ourselves it's healing to thy bones to receive the word and to understand that God's will is your success, your healing. Not wealth in a worldly term that we think of in the world.
Speaker 8: But.
Speaker 3: Godly means of wealth. Like, oh, don't get me started. I have so many ideas. There's an opulence with people that we see out there that the world kind of worships. And you know, we don't need to name names, but the peaceable riches of God without sorrow added that come from wisdom. That's what we're after here on the Spirit Force podcast.
Speaker 9: Yours truly Michael Basham, and we're continuing into the future.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah. Frontline Spirit Wars are an opportunity to provide some framework and understanding of the fact that God ain't done with you, He ain't done with me.
Speaker 6: I woke up today and that meant the Lord has a plan for you for me, and not to get weary and well.
Speaker 3: Doing that means receiving the faith of God and letting that the goodness of God and his revelation work through us. Amen, you don't got to prove nothing of nobody. You don't got to pretend like you got it when that would mean the Lord doesn't get credit. If you got it and you can show off how good you got it, well, then the Lord, he's kind of sitting in the background. He's like, well, you need me because looks like you're doing pretty good with your church over there in your little situation. So hallelujah, let's continue into the will of God, the favor of God, the word of God today for you and for me. Hallelujah. We're getting revved up tonight.
Speaker 10: Hallelujah, Thank you Lord, hallelujah.
Speaker 3: We're looking for intercessors. We're looking for people who will lay aside their own thoughts, their own words. Lend your tongue to the Lord and then never ask it back. Let him not manipulate control put words in your mouth in a witchcrafty way, but in a sense of we have an opportunity as speaking spirits. Here on this planet. You'll notice people are loopier and loopier. They say whatever the heck is on their mind. And they think that's the truth because I thought of it. They have no idea about the spirit realm and how the devil can insert thoughts, plant words in there and get you to say mean things to your family, to your friends, to yourself, when all along there was a spirit war, there was a battle for your tongue. It wasn't always something super obvious. It wasn't always something that maybe you thought was that important, and you let something slide, you said, oh, this always happens, and oh maybe I deserved this terrible thing that happened in my life. No, that was a demonic thought, and you need to get rid of it. I'll confess some things and repent of some things right here on air Hollo. The Lord has put me in some very interesting places around the world, and oftentimes I could feel discouraged when time dragged on and success didn't seem to be anywhere in sight. The only place that had any real fruit was in the prayer closet, that wonderful place of discovery, in the place of prayer, read the Word and finding yourself in the Word. But when it came to the outward life, it looked pretty bad. And I have to confess that when thoughts arose and I didn't rebuke them immediately as from the devil, they took place they could settle in a little bit, And I wasn't realizing that the devil was implanting thoughts in my head about my situation, my destiny, the overall mission work, the battles being played out, the things that were really important actually the things that were going to be a part of history, changing things. And I had no idea the whole time by comparing with other cultures, by thinking, well, the grass is green, are on that side, are over there? Oh? If I was only in Japan right now, where did I miss it? As if life was always about getting whatever you want to make you feel better in the moment or overall, like to cover some insecurity. When giving your life to God doesn't mean everything just works out perfectly automatically. But when you give your life to God and then you declare the Word is your life, that's my identity, then it doesn't really matter geographically where you are so much He is able to lead you and guide you and help you navigate through the stormy seasons. Being around people who maybe they don't really have faith, they don't really want to follow God, but they're happy to fight you if you're trying to follow God. That kind of sit situation. I don't know if you've ever been around people who they are offended by those who have faith, want faith, want to lean into God, you want to learn more about the Bible. You're excited about revelation, and you ever been around people that are like nitpicky and insecure and they find it threatening when there's someone that isn't living for this world. It might be like an at work, like a coworker, or at school like a classmate starts to pick on you just because you don't fit in, or they'll find something that doesn't look right and they'll attack you over that. But actually, all along, what's actually happening if you're a Christian I'm talking about if you have a call of God on your life, a destiny of God. I declare anybody listening to this that you do have, that, that you do lean into, that you take that you don't let the devil steal your crown. You find the places where the devil has stolen from you, and you repent and you take back what is yours, rightfully yours, regardless how things look on the outside. Regardless how your physical health might even appear. You take healing, You take whatever success looks like for you in your situation that might be completely unique. It might be a place that most people might not even consider something very important. But recognize that the devil he comes in and he fights you because of the word. As soon as I speak the word of God to you, the devil's coming to try to steal it from you. And so my job is to speak the word. The Gospel is done, it's completed Romans chapter ten. Don't say, like, who's gonna come down to save us or who's gonna go to Heaven pay for our sins. It's already been done. It's already been taken care.
Speaker 11: Of Almighty, the glorious Gospel of Jeels.
Speaker 1: Christ lies destroyed, fear thrown out. Yes, those lies.
Speaker 3: Yes, that feeling purs praise the Lord. Once you learn that your responsibility is to deal with the ground, the soil, and getting rid of the blockages, the stony ground, the thorns, the desert y ground, where the devil comes in and eats up, he takes, he steals. He's the stealer, He's the thief, and our job is to lock the house when we're gone and make sure the mice aren't coming in eating food left out. I mean, it's basically like very hygienic. The rules of God are not some mysterious, weird out there thing. Love one another, forgive each other, live at harmony with all men as much as you are able to. I love that little little word at the end. There's all kinds of different type of characters. And rather than get up in a tiffy about that, it's beautiful how unique everybody is. God's children are so unique, so precious. The more people I meet, the more I thank God for the people who I think of my mother in law who just passed away. My children still haven't really quite come to grips of the fact that she did pass away. They're very young, but we've got to explain to them what happened soon. But I look at them and I see the legacy passed on in them, and knowing a mature person, a character that was tempered throughout many years of their life. My mother in law was trained by nuns. She came through numerous situations, was a part of some magnificent moments in history, and I was blessed to spend many hours with her, not knowing that she would be gone so soon, but then being blessed and honored to have children that carry her very DNA and a lot of her mannerisms and that lady like behavior, resilience as well an ability to face hardship and to come through it. And I think about her when I talk about the fact that there are people in this world who are waiting for you to meet and to get to be a part of their life, their legacy, even for a short time. It might be for a very short time. We've interviewed so many people that have passed away. You know, you go back, you listen to old Spirit Wars shows old I mean, it's only been ten years. Ten years. What is that Internet history that's like one hundred years but ten years ago, And there was a lot of time and effort going into editing broadcasts. So I'm kind of glad that we don't spend too much time laboring over hashtags and editing. And I mean, the Internet is so transient and intention spans are so tiny, but we are going to do I think I'm on Strange o'clock tomorrow with Brian Goadawa. So we're going to record a show for strange oclock dot com. That's gonna be really fun. And uh yeah, crossfiles dot org, Crossfiles Podcast. I still like the old name strange a clock. Everybody likes the old name. Actually, Okay, there is some kind of a fire going on, or the moon is coming up all bright orange? What is going on? Tempting to go and check it out. Maybe we'll take the long road home, see if we can get a little closer to whatever that light source is. That's so interesting. Yeah, we'll take the long road home. We're doing the Frontline Spirit Wars tonight, Spirit Force Podcast. Michael Basham here Frontline's missionary work here in western North Carolina, and it is legit. You want to help support us, It's a PayPal spirit Force zero one at gmail dot com. Daily we have testimonies. We're ungunking the gutter to get the missionary letter going, and I know it's taking like years. It seems months since we set the pen to the paper to write it, but also decades since my grandfather passed away and left my precious grandmother with the task of up being you know, leading via Don Basham Ministries and it just didn't get going anywhere. There was just too much going on, too many emergencies, too many things weren't organized. And I should say this that Derek Prince Ministry's success a lot of it was a part of that. My uncle trained under Don Basham very extensively. And sometimes the seed is planted somewhere else that doesn't have the same name on the soil. I'll just leave that at that, and the crop is very good. I don't know that Derek Prince Ministries would have gone anywhere today as far as it did without the collected teamwork, the collaboration of many labors working together over years of time. And it's only just the beginning. Derek Prince Ministries is re evaluating, reassessing, finding their next identity in this era, it's a very interesting time to navigate the Internet and ministry in general. But I will say this very proudly and happily and thankful lee that having gone to Derek Prince Ministries a few months ago with a partner in Local Ministry, Jody Halstead, and getting boxes of books Derek Prince books, tearing down strongholds and selectively passing them out, but then getting to go to a deliverance conference service in Tennessee and getting to distribute boxes of those booklets among people who were getting baptized and filled in the Holy Spirit. I mean, I need to go back to Charlotte and get more boxes of those things. Like the ministry of Derek Prince is not a bunch of YouTube videos and maybe people going through it in their life and they stayed up blameing they watched TikTok or something. But there's tens of hundreds of millions maybe even in the billions of us and listens on the internet of Derek Prince in the modern era, in these days, and nobody knows why even the Word of Faith ministers with their living, breathing ministries with money gathered to pay for the expenses of jet plane fuel. It's probably more expensive the fuel than the actual jet. And I'm not criticizing them. I'm thanking God for that. That's a symbol of excellence of what God can do and what the world should provide for the preaching of the Gospel. Has it done what it should, has it been perfectly maintained. I'm not saying that, saying that it's a blessing that we have had that, and it's only a symbol to me. It's like, this is what you can do if you stop criticizing prosperity and name an enclaim it. How about Jesus naming and claiming the resurrection? Are you going to criticize that? Let's stop criticizing other ministers of God. I was on the phone today with Richard Dalton, dear brother and longtime family member, friend of the Bashams. He had some really beautiful things to share with me about the unity of the faith. And we talked about the prophetic Copeland family and Don Basham and Earned Baxter and some various different ministries and ideas for Internet, and it was just a beautiful talk. It was a beautiful time. I hope to collaborate with him. One of the most interesting passions on well, he's in the Anglican Order I think, or something like that the father, and that I wouldn't call any man father according to the Bible. But anyway, he's been. He was in the family the Children of God, and then he was in the Derek Princeton Basham circuit, Bob Mumford and Urned Baxter and let's see Dom Basham, Derek Prince Bob Mumford, Baxter, some other guy forgot his name. I remembered it, but I don't care to mention him too many times. But anyway, so we had a great discussion. And what was very interesting for a gentleman who I believe is his wife passed away recently, and he's been doing ministry for so long, and you'd think this individual would be like trying to gather all his notes and all his whatever teachings he's gotten, articles that he's written. He's not trying to build his legacy. He's out there like doing frontline stuff online writing substacks Like hey, Basham, you know what substack is? Substack? It's really useful, Like yeah, I know it's the substack is great, very powerful here that you're using that. Anybody who actually reads on the internet has a substack. That's a it's kind of the Unfortunately, it's it's sort of the latest social media thing for blogs. So unfortunately people don't even really pay attention to writing their own blogs or attracting people to their websites anymore. But what was interesting was that Richard had a passion to on today's call. Today we spoke extensively about helping people to navigate getting mains on the Internet, and recognizing that all these big companies they still base everything around a domain. So having a domain on the World Wide Web, what we've built with this infrastructure presently is a dot com. So no matter how ornate Facebook or x or Instagram or TikTok or whatever's the latest thing, it's still just a website with HTML because that's the hypertext markup language that we've all agreed on as humans to use. And it's basically real estate to own a domain and to have a website. And even if you're not necessarily, you know, using and I've I didn't have time to get into this with him, but you know you might have if you're a person who uses the Internet. Let's take Big Mouth's Mama, for example, a beautiful Floridian Christian woman who recently has been using the TikTok platform to basically just promote maga freedom, Christianity and in a very holm down, light tone manner. And I just noticed throughout the years that she has maintained a presence on the Internet discovering like what works, what doesn't work, And I guess has the time and the resources to spend some amount of time on there. Well, let's say TikTok is no longer an option in the future. It's I mean, someone like her, she's busy doing a lot of things. She's a mother, she's got stuff going on. Well, if she owns big Mouthsmama dot com and she promotes that dot com, then wherever she goes, even if she doesn't actually own a website of dot com, will lead you to whatever it is that's going on that you're doing on the Internet. So that's a start. That's a start for like the very basic minimum Internet person who like we almost have like a spirit realm called the Internet right now where everybody kind of goes. They should be praying and they should be in their Bibles. But hopefully most people are using the Internet to share the Bible and to pray. And like, I don't know what people do in all these houses that they have and all these properties that they have everywhere on this planet. But it seems like to me, having traveled the planet quite a bit, it seems like people do quite well when they own property and they can put a building on it and do stuff with the land. I mean, just it seems like that that's about to me than like living in like a dingy apartment that you pay rent to some landlord that doesn't even care about you, just wants the rent. It just feels to me it's like better to own property. And I've noticed that with the Bashams. Every time we try to buy land, the devil fights it immediately. I mean, my grandmother bought, owned, or inherited a lot of property in Oklahoma border Texas which ita falls one hundred acres, and due to some financial decisions that weren't very good, that ended up getting sold and I think it was bought by a family friend and then sold again. Well, I went out to that literal property and claimed it, and I planted a seed in my church for two hundred dollars for the two hundred thousand dollars value apparently might be worth more now, and we'll see what happens to that. I just planted a seed of faith and drove out there with my family and we quoted Joshua chapter one, and I tucked it into my heart, like the devil hates God's people owning land. He fights that through whatever, through bad financial decision making or maybe strife. Maybe it was fear who knows. I'm not an expert in my parents and grandparents' decision making in that area. Well, then we had a cousin recently sadly lost his life pretty early on due to massive chaotic, targeted spiritual warfare. Well, this gentleman, he bought over thirty acres. I think of Civil War era land in Missouri, full of rivers and beautiful hunting areas and forest trails. He was showing me pictures of it, just to literally like a couple of years before he died. And I went back and I thought about that he was only a few years older than me when he died. And here's my dear, beautiful, sweet, wonderful cousin that died and maybe the best of all of us, like the most talented, business wise, efficient expert in so many ways. But the enemy just fought him and fought him and fought him. And to quote Obi Wan, you know Darth Vader killed your father. It was sort of a similar type of thing, the way that he perished and left that legacy and left a huge footprint. I went to his hometown in Texas and found any anywhere you went, there's Toby footprint that Shadow of Toby. Well, the point is Toby bought a lot of property and the enemy wasn't so happy about Toby, especially with the name Don Basham being shared. And so I think about that, I think about how owning property, owning real estate, Well, you might not be tracking with me as far as physical property right now. And I'm not trying to show off and be like, well Basham's owned some property, like big deal. It's it doesn't mean a hill of beans if we're not sharing the gospel and sharing the Word of God. And that's why I'm so thankful that we have the Spear Force podcast and we can be sharing on Fringe, radionetwork dot com and Michael Basham dot com, faithbooks dot com. Those are all domains. Some of these domains just leads you to other places. Don Bashum dot com leads you to just currently the place where you can download his sermons, which to me, that's the most important thing. Many people want to see a nice, fancy website with like what's your ministry doing? Well, we do a lot of things. What do you want to know? To me, it's always been more important to be real than it is to look good, to prove something to somebody, like people are so transient anyway, and that which looked cool in nineteen fifty five was pretty lame in eighteen nineteen eighty two, and now nobody cares about anything, Like the styles are all gone. You can pretty much address however you want. I walk around in my pajamas sometimes and I realize, like this is lazy, I shouldn't do this, but it's mean, and I still get. I get to get whatever I want to get, going wherever I gotta go, to do whatever I gotta do. And society is so broken now that how you dress it literally doesn't seem to have that much of an impact on the normal function of society. So that's why we should dress better and get to a higher level. And it's kind of like the prophecy of Daniel chapter two, where the final stages of the world system becomes so weak, the iron mixed with the clay, that we can actually get away with a lot more than we realize. So if you can just survive, and if you can just live and have a level of quality, a level of excellence, and a level of wisdom and resilience and determination and not giving up when things get hard and not bowing out when you can't control people or whatever. If we can stick with the word and not let any man steal our crown, then there is a reward laid up for us. Jesus talked about it, I like to talk about it. If Jesus talked about it, we should like to talk about it to hallelujah, and not be afraid of eternity in the moment. In the moment today, I'd like to talk about the coming temple of the Antichrist. We should talk about that too. Hallelujah.
Speaker 12: Okay, just a moment, hallelujah, Thank you Lord, Praise the Lord.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to receive mail in your mailbox that is not just credit card advertisements and spectrum bills and bank statements and some harassing advertisements. If you would like to receive in your email in your mailbox and your email for that matter, let us know at Faithbooks at Proton dot me e, and we shall send you written by my own hand in the first few editions. It's going to be like mel Gibson conspiracy theory, where you only had five people that he wrote the conspiracy theory letter to, like three of them died well, We're not going to speak that over you guys. We're gonna speak about all are healed that receive the Word of God, the Gospel, the full Gospel of Jesus Christ, healing, breaking off poverty, coming into agreement with the fullness of God. Whatever was good, the things that my grandfather taught that are such a wealth. What was it that Richard Dalton shared today? Let me get to it. Well, first of all, let's finish the point. Send us your address to Faithbooks at proton dot me. And if you can't hear that properly, you can also send it to Howdy Space Cowboy at yahoo dot com. That's at Michael bashm dot com. Should have that email there somewhere, and expect miracles, because face up with a miracle. I mean, my gosh, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, these teaching Why is the devil fighting us so hard? Oh? Maybe it's because that is actually what works. And you get into the Holy Spirit and you realize that the favor of God and the love of God and his blessing upon us is true. It's real. He wants to give you all that he has to offer in the Gospel. None of these ministers ever came to the very bottom of that, like what God has for you? They never found it. None of them are oral Roberts. I mean even Paul and Steven and all the great apostles. They never found the full extent of what is afforded to us. We're still finding out more. Oh yeah, Oh, there's never enough time to get into the word of God. Oh wait, yeah, there is. There's eternity. Hallelujah. Are you gonna put up with the idea that the world has defeated you, that the devil won?
Speaker 9: Oh, you should be so depressed, enemy you can join? Oh dohn Bashum died and the Bashums went into disarraye and nothing ever.
Speaker 3: Happened after that. So nobody should ever talk about how good God is ever again. Everybody should just die.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: I rebuke that voice and that spirit and that demon, and if you have such a demon, such a spirit. I've been on the phone today with people that were in satanic ritual abuse, people that were in the Super Soldier programs, people that have been dealing with the death note, like the final verdict from the doctor. I've been dealing with people like that. I've been seeing and hearing and receiving text messages about this is it it is the end. Well, if it's the end, then have a good death. But if it's not the end, you take back that which is rightfully yours. The enemy is unable to steal a single scent, a single moment of your life. You get to stand strong in him. All inflammation, all effects of sin, all effects of lack, things that came through the devil's whatever the devil did, removed off of your body. In Jesus' name, we step into his wealth and his blessing on all fronts, most of all the wisdom of God. I want to go to Proverbs three, because there is so much in that chapter. Oh my gosh, you ought to know some addresses in the Holy Bible where you can go and you can receive, and you can extrapolate and drink and pull and be blessed and filled. Let not loyalty and faithfulness forsake you. Bind them about your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart, so you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight in all your ways. Acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes. Fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones. Honor the Lord with your substance and with the first fruits of all your produce. Then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with vine. What with wine, my son, do not despise the Lord's discipline or be weary of his reproof. For the Lord reproves him who he loves as a father, the son in whom he delights. So, yeah, I want to repent of some stuff I've had. I've had a few things show up in my life that were wrong and I went into agreement with them, and some things were just basically getting into strife and losing your temper or just the low level kind of trailer trash talk that people can get into when they lose they're cool and they lose their wisdom and speaking things that you don't want to have happen over your life. That's perverse speech. It says in the Bible in Proverbs three thirteen that happy is the man who finds wisdom and the man who gets understanding for the gain from it is better than gain from silver, and its profit better than gold. She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand, in her left hand, or richest in honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her. Those who hold her fast are called happy. The Lord, by wisdom founded the earth by understanding. He established the heavens by his knowledge, the deeps broke forth, and the clouds drop down the dew. Anything that offends wisdom, where you say things that are just dumb things they shouldn't have said. When you remember those things you said, you repent. It's the most beautiful thing in the world that we have the opportunity to repent. And I have a new job, and the job is based around basically getting peer coached, like trained whenever you're wrong, so that you learn and you get a very minimal little sting. I guess the pay cut is. It's like a minuscule little pay cut, but it it's worked over time to help the employees to know, like hey, don't do this. This doesn't work for us. And I know, like there's these whole like oh Ai is going to be this catch all thing that just fixes everything. When I see the level of nuance required to successfully carry out an operation of a successful company where the the customers are overall pretty satisfied and they like, I mean, there's the really the allure is the human element, not just the pescon and we're happy, no bugs, it's the love of Hey, we had this guy show up and service our property and we really enjoyed him. And what I'm seeing is there's a lot of people who are just very lonely and they don't have people in their life or or they're they're doing just fine, but they really love, they have love, and they have so much love that they even love this guy that came and did the service and they enjoyed and they opened up their house to him and he did the service well. And so I'm on the phones all day my job. I'm getting paid a little bit of money currently, thank god, I get paid a lot more money. Thank god that we get paid to do Don Basha ministries as well PayPal spirit Force a zero one at gmail dot com for PayPal, and that goes into this broadcast, it goes into keeping the Internet and the Internet bills and whatever going, and hallelujah. Otherwise, I'll just keep doing the other jobs like too much with a little door dash extra. I call it door tracts, leaving tracks at people's doors with their McDonald's. Anyway, I don't see AI. I was listening to Elon talking about like how eliminating the customers service element and a lot of other things with AI. It just didn't make sense to me to think that that's going to just automatically take that role, at least not for the job that I've been doing, because I see how much work goes into the back end of things. And believe it or not, we do use AI for a number of things, but you still need people, like just look at Star Wars and look at other movies where AI seems to be a thing, but it's more of a servant. It's not ever meant to be a master. Wisdom seems to me to be God's version of AI, Like the Lord did not found the earth by AI, found of the earth with wisdom. The Bible doesn't say my son keeps sound AI and discretion of Ai, And don't ever let your eyes escape from looking at chat Gpt or something like that. It says, my son keeps sound, wisdom, and discretion. Let them not escape from your sight, and they will be life for your soul and adornment for your neck. Then you will walk on your way securely, and your foot will not stumble. If you sit down, you will not be afraid. When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Do not be afraid of sudden panic or of the ruin of the wicked when it comes, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught. Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power to do it. Do not say to your neighbor, go and come again tomorrow. I will give it when you have it with you. Do not plan evil against your neighbor who dwells trustingly beside you. Do not contend with a man for no reason when he has done you no harm. So good. Do not envy a man of violence, and do not choose any of his ways, For the perverse man is an abomination to the Lord. But the upright are in his confidence. Oh that's so good. I'm not focusing on people's sins here. I'm talking about when you speak a word, Oh, I'm getting to that age where blah blah blah or you know so and so they always fail because such and such. I've been dealing with this all day. People are asking me, well, tell me about this and that, and what I say has so much power. So if I was to say, well, you know so and so, they're they're this, that and the other talking about all their problems. Now, if I'm talking to an intercessor, I can immediately trust this person's got my back as far as we're going to pray for them. But if I'm talking to somebody that is interested in just getting information to kind of collect information because they're a person who whatever, they're not in faith about people's healing or then I have to be very careful and guarded how I speak about a family member is dealing with such and such, but they're getting healed because a perverse man is an abomination to the Lord, but the upbraid are in his confidence. The Lord's curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the abode of a righteous Well, what righteousness do we have. It's the blood of Jesus. What right do I have to make use of that blood if I'm constantly cursing that blood in my speech day to day words, I mean, you don't get to be at Marlago and go and have dinner with Trump and Milania whenever they're at home, and be at that table and enjoy a nice feast with them, and then go out and walk around and go to the golf course and go across the street to the McDonald's and go around and go to the beaches and trash talk Trump and get along with a bunch of literal rules that are just like trash talking him. And you know, you and I have both been in that place where we can severely criticize him, especially now with whatever's going on with Israel and different choices that have been made. But what I'd like to say, we're not living our lives probably as though we're going to be at the table with Trump tonight. When we talk like that, how much more should we be talking about the Israeli people and the situation with Israel despite whoever made whatever bad decision anytime? I mean, who has time to keep up with it all? But when You're going to go and pray to the King of the Jews, the Lord of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, the beginning in the end, the offshoot and the initiator of David, the first and the last of all humankind, the God of all creation chose Israel to be his inheritance. And we're going to go and trash talk Israel, and then we expect to have this great audience with the King of the Jews, the Lord of not just Israel, but just chose a very small piece of real estate, and then the whole earth is his. Think about this. The Lord's curse is on the house of the wicked when I speak words against his word, and I am in outright mutiny. I don't get to share in the blessing, the blessing on the abode of the righteous. But towards the scorners he is scornful. But to the humble he shows favor. The wise will inherit honor, but fools get disgrace. Man, think about that. Wow, I learn so much every time we get to read these words. I'm blessed. All right. I'm gonna play a little scripture song of the end Times, and I'll be right back. This is called all the world shall wonder praise the Lord. Will we are back just a moment, And all the.
Speaker 13: World shall under after the beast, and they shall worship the dragon which gives power to the beast. And they shall worship the beast, saying, who is I got to the beast who is able to make war with?
Speaker 5: All shall.
Speaker 13: After the beast, and they shall worship the dragon rich gives power to the beast, And they shall worship is the beast, saying, who is I got to the beast who is able to make war with?
Speaker 4: And Shabby given utto him to continue for forty.
Speaker 1: Two months, and.
Speaker 4: Shabby given unto him overall in this times.
Speaker 1: And they shot, And all.
Speaker 13: The world shall wonder after the beast, and they shall worship the dragon which.
Speaker 1: Gives power to the beast, And they shall they shall waste the beast.
Speaker 3: Saying, who is I gone to.
Speaker 1: The beast, who is able to make war with any man? Any man worship the beast, and received.
Speaker 14: I received this bark.
Speaker 3: The same man.
Speaker 1: Shall take up one.
Speaker 14: The line of the band, and all the world shall wander after.
Speaker 13: The beast, and they shall worship the dragon.
Speaker 1: Which gives power to.
Speaker 13: The beast, and they shall.
Speaker 4: Be shall the beast saying, who is like that to the beasts?
Speaker 13: Who is able to make war with this?
Speaker 2: Who was that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, don't bliss the best.
Speaker 3: Praise the Lord. What a blessing to be able to speak out loud the word of God and to learn the laws of the spirit realm, and to apply them to oneself, To know that when I trespass a rule, there might be places where you can bend or like even break rules of man or laws of physics as we know them. But when it comes to the word of God, there's no there's no tricking the Lord. Like, there's no kind of like you know how people they think that they can kind of fake it till you make it, and you know, haze over the just gravy, over the the crap, and you think you won because you trick. You know, I've been to India and I have battled with Indian retail shop owners and you know, just for like to get a couple of rupees back for a bottle of water. Rupees are their dollars because in their culture, these ancient Indian people, they think that if I can trick you to allow me to steal from you a little bit. Then I kind of won the battle. I'm like the genie in the lamp that tricked you into your three wishes, and some of them were like not very good, and so I win. That is not the kind of thing that the Lord is building with his words. His words deposit you into the lamp, the bucket, the genie. We're already all all of us are vessels. Our bodies are temples rather not little genie lamps of eternal spirit beings. And God is our master. He is our our one who we can ask him to lead us and to command us, and then he gives us a lot of freedom too, he says, even to command him. So there's a beautiful relationship with the word of God. But when you look at like these these weird goofy little word games, and I'm looking at people because I've been on the phone all day, and I work on the phones all day, and then I like, how I relax is I do a podcast late a night. No, Well before that, we also uh prayed for hours today and I fellowship with people. So basically I've been on the phones since I woke up this morning, and now it's like past midnight. So what I can offer is some insight on we're dealing with the strife of words, people's spirits NonStop jibber jabbering, morning, day and night. And why do we do that? Well, God created us to be speaking spirits. He created us to create through our words, and unfortunately a lot of our our words have been usurped by foolishness and clever kind of sounding like sarcasm and saying things that we don't actually want to have happen. Saying those kind of things does not offer any kind of long lasting benefit in the end. In the future, you will find that speaking sarcasm was a disaster for what could have been. Had there been actual, accurate shooting straight with God with his word, you could have had it all. And you settled for weird jibber jabber garbage e. Yeah, Unfortunately, that's that's where law lot of people have settled for. And not just sarcasm as in like South Park and Goofy shows, but people like have these weird mannerisms where they just speak garbage words. And it's hard to understand until you realize that there are spirits behind this. And we're going into the last generation and the Lord spoke about when he comes back, will he find faith on the earth. It comes back down to who is willing to humble themselves before the mighty hand of God. Make the Bible bigger than you. You can travel into the Word of God. I've been envisioning mountains thrown into seas as like literally like as construction for the millennial reign of Christ. And when we start to go off planet other planets, it'll be really really useful to have faith instead of having to truck a bunch of construction equipments to other planets. Bring your faith and we'll be able to move mountains into the seas and have a lot of nice little areas for our colonies to have flat flat land. Does this make sense? I mean, if you think about if you're trying to do a colony in space and it's a mountainous region, if you would have the ability to throw mountains into the sea, that's going to be a very useful skill. And I saw today I was watching an iceberg. I went into my father's house base and Jody Halstead was there helping people move and being a missionary as he always is. And then between things, sitting down and watching some YouTube tubes and there was this video. I was working in the office and I was recording actually Alice fashion tapes and Don Basham tapes to MP three. Thank you very much, Thank you Dennis andros for a job where I can be like on the clock making some income. And thank God he is my source, not my clock and clock out thing. But anyway, went out into the office lobby and saw this video of a gigantic iceberg, Like the size of it was like thousands of feet high and probably thousands of feet deep. So a literal mountain in the ocean. Somebody caught it on camera reversing polarity, like turning upside down. And there you have a visual represent of what it might look like to speak to a mountain and command it to go and be cast into the sea with a mustard seed of faith. How excellent are the judgments of God? Now where you going to get that mustard seed size of faith? Tell me if you know about these things, because the Word of God speaks where faith comes. It is not through hoping to have faith. It's not through praying, Oh Lord, increase our faith. That is an unbiblical statement. And when I say it's an unbiblical statement. What I should say is that it is in the Bible, but it is not according to the law of faith in the Bible. So plenty of things that people have said that were in sin and in failure that were recorded in the Bible, were not recorded for us to repeat them and to use them. People will scrounge and pick for anything to get out of responsibility. Wow, we could say so many things on that note. But I'm on a journey of entering into understanding of what the Bible actually says about biblical faith, and it takes a lot of work to get into the place where, hey, I want healing. For example, some people want to get healed to have alleviation of some certain pain or some situation in their life. But plan is after they get healed, they want to go right back into their life without God. As pastor Keith Moore would say, it's drive through Christianity. It's like, give me what I want so I can go back to doing whatever I want without Jesus being my lord. Well, Jesus being your lord. Jesus Christ, who paid for your sins with his own blood, suffered, was beaten, he was berated by the religious institution of his time. Are you ready to be berated by religious people in your time? Are you ready to go to a cross figuratively as far as like you don't need to die for the world sins, but Jesus said, pick up your cross, follow me. Hey, we're going to the death here. It's an ego death, it's a it's like that that I'm in control of my life kind of death to that, A death to you being in charge. Like I've been under so many people's authority. I don't even know where to start or where to end with that. And I'm entering into a place where I've got to be the person that's calling the shots in a lot of areas. I've been given a lot of keys. And one thing that I mean being someone who speaks out loud in public, even if I'm not necessarily on social media where I have all these followers. I like to post on X a lot seer facts on X. We had our biggest week ever last week. It was so fun because I don't really pay a lot of attention to numbers, but it was fun to see certain little comments get like thousands of views. And that's not anything to write home about. So that's kind of embarrassing to even mentioned. But as far as the podcast goes, the quality of you, the listener, you are the star. I am so enamored with whoever listens to these and who you are, and I am blessed by you, and I praise the Lord for you, and I thank God that you are blessed. Your day is blessed. You're tuning in for even just a moment, even just a minute. These shows can kind of sound like a dream sometimes, because I might share dreams, might get into different talk about different scriptures, different experiences. I often when I get discouraged about writing down dreams because I can't remember the whole dream. If I can only remember a sliver of it, and start there and obediently write it down and treat it with respect, treat a dream with the kind of way that you would treat something that you know, like some alien brought some little present from their planet. That's kind of what a dream is like. Because we are eternal beings and our dreams are They're important. Your dreams matter. And I remember this little book I read a long time ago, and I reapent if anything in there was not of God, all those all those journeys of like looking into these books at Barnes and Noble in the early and late nineties as a homeschooler, the old Internet too. I thank god, I am free from all tendencies, from even from listening to Alex Jones for years and making that the norm. Depending on the intellect is extremely dangerous compared to depending on the word of God. Make that your tattoo on your brain and not. Oh, somebody basically knows a lot more and they'll know what's happening now because they have a good track record. How About we speak against the Iran war going on forever. How about we learned how to be Christians and to raise the dead and to cast out devils. And if some war goes on for a long time, then don't make that your identity, Like, don't carry the whole world on your shoulders. If wicked men are doing wicked things. I mean, was Jesus running around preaching about how the Romans are going to fall and then there's gonna be all this mess and then.
Speaker 15: We're gonna have to like figure out how to share the gospel across the world for the next two thousand years and no, and history would have been very different if we had spent more time in the world of God, not letting Satan steal.
Speaker 3: What is right rightfully ours in the Word and the Word of God carefully transcribed and shared. You go to a Bible store and you bring home a Bible. And we actually got boxes of bibles delivered today to my father's house base a bunch of new King James Bibles. So we're getting ready for something here, guys. And those Bibles are not just a symbol you like we did earlier in the show. You open up to that Proverbs chapter three, or you read that First Samuel chapter two, that Prayer of Hannah, and yeah, you read. Study the whole book of Psalms for sure. Read it, make it a part of you, apply it. Learn about the instruction from Paul for the churches, the blessed Hope, the Revelation of God, and Colossians, Ephesians, Philippians, Corinthians, Romans, and read the Gospels over and over and over again. Listen to them, make them your life. The four Gospels. Spend spend some time read the whole Gospel of John, followed by the Book of Acts, followed by the Book of Romans. Make that a blessing in your life. Even what I did recently on a show, I don't know if I even I don't know what I named it. There's been some episodes in the locked in the holster here ready to shoot out there the whole Book of Revelation, chapter by chapter, only reading the very first few verses and letting the Lord extrapolate wisdom. Because as we've been playing these songs, there are many who will be in understand at the end time, and they will be able to instruct many. And the Antichrist is going to do this in that and the world will wonder after the Beast, and the nations of the earth giving their power to the Beast. I don't see that with anybody just yet. Kind of slow down with all the Elon hate. Well, Elon's evil, he's a Nazi. Oh well, he's also the Antichrist. No, just stop being an idiot and read the Bible and realize that there's a lot more that needs to happen. A friend of mine told me that they sacrifice the first red heifer in Israel. I didn't see any evidence of that yet. But how about the fact that they still got to build the temple, So in order for the the whole operation to be put into order. Anyway, there's there's stuff that still needs to happen. So let's get excited about releasing God's favor and healing, blessing over our lives, our families, our children, removal of evil, not getting all into flurry if people don't want to obey God and they're not seeking the Lord, and they're not hungry for the Word, and they're not making their life about healing scriptures. I mean, if you need healing, or if you know somebody that does need healing, pastor Keith Moore, God's will to heal is a very useful tool. And listen to it on the Brave browser app so there's no interruptions, and listen to it morning, day and night if need be. Don't sit there in your pain and try to distract yourself with a bunch of other crap. You focus on those words of healing. You focus on God's will to heal. And today I actually listen to some Gloria Copeland for a few minutes this morning, and I was extremely blessed after my morning devotional meditation, and that was so beautiful. Oh my gosh, the words I received them, I can't remember them, but I proclaim that the devil isn't able to steal a single word from me. God's will is for you to be healthy. But don't just say that and then move on into your day. Get into the Word of God morning, day and night, and don't be afraid of the end times. What's more scary to me than the end times is missing it with God. No, not striving for some specific goal God to have the perfect wife, life, happy, whatever this and that it's perfect. The worst idea ever to me is to face God and be like you totally miss what I had for you. Be a zealot when it comes to your word time with God, keeping that finger on that pulse of the Bible. Be someone who zealously and viciously guards your link to God. And the way it was for me growing up was I found out that the Bible is God, and so if I just kept it, even a holy Bible. I remember my old New American Standard version. It was like a blue color and I just kept in my pocket. I remember how worn out it got, whatever happened to that thing. I used to have so many of those little pocket bibles. You keep a pocket Bible if need be. Don't trust in a self. Nobody ever reads their cell phone Bible. Come on, you keep a physical Bible on hand at all times, and you keep your finger on that pulse that Bible. You whip it out, you open it up to that Proverbs or that Psalms. You let the Lord direct your steps in all things and your decision making and the things that you're doing. Give him first place. I promise you you'll find direction, and you also find that, hey, there's a lot to learn in this Bible. If all you can see when you look out at the ocean, look up at the stars is the realization that there is so much going on out there. It's so beautiful. But also, I mean, you've got the most.
Speaker 6: Powerful man on the world, got so much money and technology, and one of his rockets just skims the surface of the moon, and people are all said about it and amazed by it, and it's just this little dust cloud on the moon, on a crater, on a giant artificial structure that God.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's not go there. But anyway, if you're more interested in what people are doing than what God has done and what he has yet to do with us what He has yet to unveil to us, the menuscal amount that he's shown us in the last hundred years, one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 8: With.
Speaker 3: Utilizing the resources on the planet and building technology, and there's so much more. Oh my gosh, Let's get enamored with God. Let's get amazed and excited with what God is going to do, not just in the distant future, but in the near too immediate future. Stop cursing Elon and his products and companies. Start believing for a nicer car, maybe a fleet of cars. I'm believing for a cyber truck, hallelujah, driving it around. Thankful for every car that God has ever put in my path, hallelujah. Excited for new cars, Excited for new things. Be excited about how God heals you. Be excited about a vacation, a rest time, a big prolonged rest time. You don't got to like slave in the Kingdom of God. It's not The Kingdom of God is not about pumping time for hours and dollars. It's not about that. Kingdom of God is about resting the Lord. Maybe take that forty day fast in the mountains, or just get some time in the mountains in general, just hide from the world for a while, go and seek God away from the crowds where I live. You got to bring a gun because there's like giant bears everywhere. But whatever. Anyway, just get away from the hubbub. When I was in Florida, there were no mountains, so I would just go for jogs, and I would bring my little American Standard Bible, and I would run around and get excited about God and what He's doing with my life and what he's doing in his word. Most of all, it wasn't about me. It's about what is God doing. He's got a plan. Let's get going with God. He's got the plan, all right.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: Those a little luxury, I guess. But hey, this is a longer show. And I appreciate you. Thank you for being with us. Stay strong, stay close to the Lord always, and we'll see you again in the sequel.
Speaker 9: God bless you, Bye bye.
Speaker 16: And I saw a vanobevil a white horse, and he who said upon him was called Facebook and and in a right just nasty don jerge.
Speaker 4: And make aar And the.
Speaker 16: Armies and leaven bottle.
Speaker 4: Bode horses, horses all white horses.
Speaker 1: Against Argett.
Speaker 5: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies.
Speaker 1: Gathered together to make.
Speaker 5: War against the land and his army getting And I saw the beast and the kids of the earth and their armies gathered together to make work as the land and his army, and the beast was cast alive to the day gold Fire, and the peace was cast. Delve into the name gold Fire.
Speaker 8: And this followed his followers, his father, his followers, snake, the seller, come.
Speaker 4: Down, boys, a lot of lot, and of.
Speaker 1: Shout come come.
Speaker 4: Me, be called me, and never following by my house, by my house, by my house, my house.
Speaker 3: Said my my house, my house, said no. He asking