Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. It's terrifying. They're all listening. All the devices are listening. They all know everything.
Speaker 2: Hey, I have an answer about your Paul Skemes question in just a second. Heathrow Airport is closed. Will be closed. We do not have a reopening time. There was a fire at a substation that knocked out power to the airport, and over the course of the last several hours, the airport officials have said that they have bits and pieces of the airport back up and running in terms of electricity, but that does not mean anything about airplanes coming and going.
Speaker 3: As of right now, that place is going to stay shut.
Speaker 2: The plan the first time they said that they would reopen would be midnight London time, but even that might be that's sketchy. At this point, planes at least one hundred and twenty planes in the air around the world headed to Heathrow when they shut that down. At the point, they're saying that there is no indication of foul play, but everybody in Europe is on high alert because they're afraid that Russia is going to sabotage infrastructure. So until they come up with a decision or a conclusion, they're only saying that it is a suspicious fire at this point.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I asked you about Paul skeens rookie card getting more at auction than he'll make this year on the mound.
Speaker 2: So Paul skiings picture for the Pirates, played for Air Force and then went to LSU and Pittsburgh made his debut last year in May for the Pirates and is a great picture. The card that was sold happens to be autographed by Paul Skeens and contained a patch that was on his jersey when he started when he debuted in the majors last year, so it was significant. They call it a one of one because there's no other allegedly there's no other card that has his autograph and that patch. But it's sold for one point one one Yeah, one point one one million after a two week auction. And like you said, he's only due to make about eight hundred and fifty thousand this season.
Speaker 3: Eight seventy five, eight seventy five. Don't want to skimp on that twenty five grand. He's gonna need.
Speaker 1: Exactly all right. So the field for governor for California. The last we talked about it was yesterday when I mentioned a straw pole that shul showed Mel Gibson having the majority of the support on the Republican side. Again, it's a straw pole, but I didn't even know that his hat was in the ring, and I don't know if it is. But then how did they come up with a name like mel Gibson. But there we are. On the Democratic side, You've seen another number of people want to seceed Gavin Newsom. Kamala Harris's name is at the top of that list. As we have talked about, she certainly has a name recognition in California. From my own independent personal research, I talked to Californi Democrats who love the idea of both Kamala Harris and Gavin Newsom. The mess of the campaign that some of us saw being run on the national level, they don't see, they don't care to see.
Speaker 3: They don't they don't equate.
Speaker 1: That with her viability as governor of California. I think they can do better as a party. I would hope they can do better with brighter minds than Gavin Newsom and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: The message to her now is either you're in or you're out, because we've got to get our campaigns going. Twenty twenty six is going to be here tomorrow or yesterday. It's going to happen very quickly, and there's a lot of money that goes into these campaigns and if if she gets in, there's no doubt.
Speaker 3: About it, she'll win. She'll run away with it in California.
Speaker 1: So they don't want to waste all this money in the ramp up to their campaign if they don't have a chance.
Speaker 2: There's a weird thing going on with Kamala Harris in that she has not successfully proven that she is the candidate for the job since she ran for attorney general here in the state of California. She ran for president. Don't forget she ran for president and got stomped Joe, but they picked her.
Speaker 1: But the Democrats see her as the sacrificial lamb of the MAGA people. They they look at what happened to her with that campaign and that failure as well.
Speaker 3: We have to support her because Trump beat her.
Speaker 1: So she's taken on this vastly new popularity among Democrats that simply because.
Speaker 3: Of her victim.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but she's and she's not proven herself. When Joe Biden stepped out, it just went to her. There was and we talked about what were the mechanisms that they could have employed to choose the successor for Joe Biden on the top of the Democratic ticket, and they punted every single option.
Speaker 3: They just said, it's just going to go to her.
Speaker 2: So she was she was crowned with with this without ever having to prove that she was.
Speaker 3: The best person for the job.
Speaker 2: And I think that that's what her her attitude is now that they're trying to call her out for now.
Speaker 1: When you're saying that, you're saying what the other Democrats who want to run for governor are thinking. They won't say it out loud, right, they'll think it. But the people who aren't thinking that are the people who are going to vote for the next governor of California. They do not think that way.
Speaker 2: They look at the list of and if you just concentrate on the Democrats that have announced that they will be running for governor for California next year.
Speaker 3: Antonio via Ragosa obviously right.
Speaker 2: We talked to him when we were at the convention in August about his plans. You've got Katie Porter, former congresswoman. She ran for Senate and lost, and.
Speaker 1: I can almost guarantee it's going to be a woman for California Democrats. They're going to intellect a woman, and if it's not Kamala Harris, it's going to be another.
Speaker 3: I just it's a vibe I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: I think they're pissed off that some of them think that she didn't win because she's a woman, and I just think that that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, Katie Porter had specifically said that she would withdraw if Kamala Harris does get into the race. Then you've got Betty Yee, who was at one time the controller for the state. She was also the Democratic Party vice chair from twenty twenty one till today. She has said that she she said, our state cannot wait for the robust conversations we must have regarding our most pressing issues, and we deserve a candidate who is committed to tackling the problems that they face. But again, if Kamala Harris can just walk in to the top spot.
Speaker 3: That's what she's going to do.
Speaker 2: She's not going to subject herself to debates with people who have been doing these jobs. What do you know, how would she fare against an Alaney Cunilakus, who, as the lieutenant governor of this to California for the last several years, has at least the experience within Sacramento. Now, Kamala Harris does have Sacramento experience when she was Attorney General, and she knows California obviously because she was born and raised here and got rose through the ranks of the party here. But that's not enough to automatically crown her as the leader.
Speaker 3: She knows that.
Speaker 2: She's going to be the leader when she makes the announcement, And as much pressure as Antonio Viragosa or Katie Porter or Betty Ye or a Lady Kunilacus want to put on her, she doesn't feel it.
Speaker 1: Betty, Betty Yee has the credentials. I mean, Betty Yee is somebody who's California born and raised. I believe she worked under Gray Davis. I think she was the money person. She has a controller, yeah, she but I mean under Gray Davis.
Speaker 3: I think she worked first.
Speaker 2: Jerry Brown. I mean, was it Jerry Brown? She started in twenty fifteen, so I think that was Jerry Brown. I don't know, I have to were you a hear No.
Speaker 3: I think she She's been around much longer. I think.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't know. I'm not completely well versed on the career of Betty E. But you give me Betty or Katie Porter, and that's not a hard fight for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got plenty of time. Plenty of time.
Speaker 1: We're going to be talking to a candidate for governor coming out this show.
Speaker 2: One of the guys who has announced that he's going to running for governor, Stephen Klubeg.
Speaker 3: Is he a Democrat or a Republican Democrat?
Speaker 2: So we'll talk to him about this issue, among other things coming up in the twelve o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: Is he a California Democrat? Well, these are all questions I can ask.
Speaker 3: There we go, let's start writing them down so we know what to say.
Speaker 1: Sure, are you California Sober? Are you California Democrat?
Speaker 3: Where do you come to? Are you a five milligram Democrat?
Speaker 2: Or the fights now the gladiator fights at La County Juvenile Hall because of Chick fil.
Speaker 1: A we should find out if that's how weed comes in. What did you say, millimeter Pella Graham.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: By the way, yes, there are Republicans who are also running for governor in the state of California, but that specifically we're talking about the Democrats putting pressure on Kamala Harris. So we didn't forget Sheriff Chad Bianco. In fact, we've interviewed Sheriff Chad Bianco and announced that he is going to run for governor.
Speaker 1: On the MERP, weren't listing everybody running for governor. We're talking specifically about how the Democrats are telling Kamala Harris to es or get off the pot.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you're responding to crazy people. I don't know either. It is what you learned this week.
Speaker 2: It is Friday, so let us know what you learned this week on The Gary and Channon Show. You can send us a message on the talkback feature on the iHeart app. So when you're listening on the app, there's actually a little button. It's got a microphone on it, and you hit that button and it leaves us a quick message right here comes into the computer.
Speaker 3: Hey, you ever pee in a water bottle at work?
Speaker 2: And that's not for truckers, because we know talkers that you guys have leeway.
Speaker 3: Feed in a bottle in the car, have you? Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean it wasn't a bottle that I peed in. It was a fast food cup.
Speaker 2: That's probably more appropriate, right, We at least have the it. It's easier, it's more directional for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: If you like Chick fil a breakfast? Kick the crap out of each other?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some follow up on. Remember we talked about the gladiator fights going on in La juvenile Halls, about how some of the the guards and the deputies assigned to Los Padrino's Juvie that they would essentially organize these fights for these kids and they would make wagers on it and it was a gladiator styled deal. Well, how did they reward these kids for victory?
Speaker 3: Or what? Have you? In and out?
Speaker 1: Jack in the box McDonald's Chick fil A?
Speaker 2: Now, hmmm, which one would you find for quick guests?
Speaker 3: Go around? Do we still have that somewhere lying around here? Okay?
Speaker 1: If you were having a nice little Friday, and you were told that you should beat the hell out of somebody at work.
Speaker 3: Let's say, let's use.
Speaker 1: Who should we use Oscars?
Speaker 3: Your boss is it's time you got to kick the s out of Oscar, out of Oscar. And this is your boss telling you this.
Speaker 1: This is a person who's in charge of your your life really at work.
Speaker 3: What is going to move the needle for you?
Speaker 1: Like? What will you beat the crap out of Oscar for? What kind of fast food? Because when you tell me to beat the crap out of Oscar for like Carl's Junior, I'm gonna be like, no, I'm not going to do that. I don't want to want those star shaped nuggets, Like I don't want that in my life. But if you tell me you'll give me a double cheeseburger from from In and Out, I'll beat the s out of that guy a double double well whatever, I don't speak the lingo.
Speaker 2: If you got me a big Mac from in and Out, yeah, I eat that. Big Macs are great.
Speaker 3: Great. I'm a whopper person, though, if I a whopper from in and Out, No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: People that speak the lingo. There are lame moky style with the secret.
Speaker 1: Sauce, like, come on style, what would you guys beat up Oscar? What what fast food meal would entice you to beat the s out of Oscar?
Speaker 3: Tony, you get to go first. I mean I would do it for Carls if it was the waffle fries. Really interesting. Okay, that's a choice. That's a low bar.
Speaker 2: Kana producer, Keana, you gotta beat up Oscar?
Speaker 3: What what? What would be your lowest price? No wonder she's gonna to be here just a second. She just doesn't want to do this because Oscar.
Speaker 6: Uh Hello, Yeah, Hi, chick the spicy chicken sandwich.
Speaker 3: At Chick fil At? Okay, there's a Chick fil that's good. That's good. Yeah, I'd beat some up. Is there a fast food Debora Mark that you.
Speaker 1: Would have a vegan delight that you would Does it have to be fast food? No?
Speaker 3: Whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Well, there's this restaurant I go to that has this incredible quenoa salad with some garbonzobeans.
Speaker 1: You'd beat the s out of Oscar, beats up out of Oscar for quene wa.
Speaker 3: I think garbonzo beeans I would do and also not fast food?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that double peing with the big Pepperonis Pepperonis.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, that's what I would do it for. I do that. I do it for that too, all right when we come back, Hey, everybody.
Speaker 1: Gay night life just got a little less fun.
Speaker 2: They're coming for our poppers, how dare they? Gary and Shannon will continue in just a moment.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KF I am sixty the.
Speaker 1: Loneliest people in places in the United States. Sounds nice, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I mean nice as it does sound for for periods of time.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of alone time. I just know that I'm only good for so much a lot, like I absolutely need alone time. But after this certain amount of time, I I it's lonely.
Speaker 3: Is that for that? True? That's how that works? Coming up next hour? Water is wet. Sometimes, well, I'm all alone.
Speaker 1: I feel low, speaking of I was alone yesterday and I watched probably right Safer. I watched the Josh Hartnett movie Trap the Night shovel a Lam alone. Yeah, I loved it. I love Josh Hartnett. I'm so sad that he went away. I had such a crush on him. Early late nineties, early two thousands when he was in everything and then he went away and it's like, oh, he's back and he It was great. It was fun little ride. I enjoyed it. Somebody said I knew what it was going to be five minutes into the movie. Well, it was in all of the trailers that he's the guy they're looking for.
Speaker 3: That's not like something that's a big a moment. That wasn't the twist. No, you were supposed to know that, like five minutes in if that.
Speaker 1: Deborah used language last night that I I don't think I've ever heard her use that was tame.
Speaker 6: You should have heard what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Really, you text Jon last night? I did. I was you texts words that are not appropriate? I do. Yeah, you should hear what we talk about.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that, but I was curious as to because she was watching Devil and the Family, the Ruby Frankie story of the crazy YouTube mom that puts her kids' lives on YouTube, benefits financially from it, and then just takes it way too far into the land of absolute child abuse. And you wrote something about the husband. I was wondering because the husband in this and this show is very weak stream, low tee goes along with whatever the mother wants and kind of stood by and looked the other way, and at one point like moved out of the house while she was into her child abuse stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was such a weenie.
Speaker 3: I mean he left while she was abusing the kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, he didn't see his kids for a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she told him like, you are not part of this family because you don't believe in all the things that I'm doing.
Speaker 3: And it was just Yeah, he's like.
Speaker 5: A puppy that's been kicked and over and over and over again and keeps coming back from more love.
Speaker 3: But you you seem to be angry at him.
Speaker 6: Yes, because I can't understand.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm a mom, right, so as a mom, I can't understand a parent just leaving and not speaking to your kids for a year.
Speaker 6: I mean he blocked his.
Speaker 5: Daughter, yeah, you know, on the on the phone and uh and he was such.
Speaker 3: A And then the son thing. Did you finish it?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one point where he decides to talk to his son again and tells him to show up the house.
Speaker 3: Like it's all very odd. That whole thing is very odd, so odd.
Speaker 1: But the thing that I keep going back to with him, and which is why I don't have as much anger towards him, is because, like he says in the show, he's like this self professed nerd that she kind of molded into the husband she.
Speaker 6: Though grows some balls. Am I allowed to say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, yeah, okay, sure, balls all day?
Speaker 5: Okay, good? Yeah, I mean he just he I'm sorry. I mean, yes, she is far worse because she was the abuser. But that guy, I mean, I just found it so disgusting that he, even after she was thrown in jail, I still love her.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: When he says that at the end, yeah, I think there's something wrong with his mental estate. Yes, yes, whether that's Stockholm syndrome or what have you. The fact that he still loves her, it's like, are you insane?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I mean I've had relationships where I said, I thought I was in love with somebody and they picked the wrong thing at dinner and the relationship was over and the love went out the window. I mean, come on, she abused your children and you're gonna still love her.
Speaker 6: You out of the house and you're okay with it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's just such a loser, just such a loser.
Speaker 2: I want to know what the wrong thing at dinner is, Like, what's the wrong thing to pick at dinner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was making an exactly you had exam. You know, when you're young and you're in.
Speaker 1: A relationship and I love you, and then you break up over something stupid and you forget that person's name atally and he beat their children pretty much malnourished their children to the point of death, the mother did, and he still loves them, still loves her.
Speaker 3: Come on, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, seriously, I I can't. I can't.
Speaker 5: I mean, most of us normal people cannot relate to that on any level.
Speaker 3: But that's why we watch it on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean because because it is such an outlier, because it's so.
Speaker 1: Foreign to us. Frightfully, yeah, thankfully. Are you going to watch Scamanda this weekend?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: I am am. I going to be really angry because.
Speaker 3: I yes, yes, you can't wait. The shows keep me in the loop. I have no life, Debrah.
Speaker 6: Obviously I don't either.
Speaker 3: Await your reactions.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my god, Shannon, I just spit my monkey style fries all over my screen.
Speaker 3: Hilarious. I love you. Guys.
Speaker 2: I wonder if somebody is going to go to in and Out today and be like double Style.
Speaker 3: Even the people at in and OT are like, okay.
Speaker 1: Exactly, It's like Bob and the pickup line. He's like, I don't even I've only been here for three years. Is that something that predated He puts his handle on.
Speaker 2: The my Hey, Carl, is there something called monkey style that I don't know about? Of course? Of course, all right, we'll come back. We'll talk about this crackdown on poppers. First of all, what is a popper? Grandpa? We'll talk about that and more.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Coming up on the show.
Speaker 1: Don't forget it as Friday, which means it is a what did you learn this week on the Gary end Shannon Show Friday?
Speaker 3: Spoiler alert? Don't look now. The Baylor's beating Mississippi State. I picked them. I picked them to win this game. You've heard Debra mention this.
Speaker 2: He Throw Airport says that flights will restart at about seven o'clock tonight London time. That's about eighteen hours after this substation fire shut down. One of the world's largest airports triggered global disruption. Of course, counter terrorism police are helping in the investigation. As of right now, the government says there are still plenty of questions to answer, but again, the flights would restart in London's Heathrow Airport at about seven o'clock PM London time, that's just about an hour from now. They've also told people check with your airline before you go, because this will take at least a day and possibly a few days to unentangle everything.
Speaker 3: That's gone wrong for the last eighteen hours.
Speaker 1: Postal workers are pushing back against their agency possibly being taken over by the Commerce Department, pissing off the postal workers. They spoke out against this change during demonstrations and a number of cities. Postmaster General Louis de Joy said, who wants to cut thousands of jobs and billions of dollars from the postal service budget?
Speaker 3: It's not good. Nope, not good. Not gonna do it because.
Speaker 1: Usually when I go to the post office, everyone's in such a great mood there, like it's just such a jubilant atmosphere. They're all so happy and the morale is at all time highs.
Speaker 3: All the time that Fantasy Land is I learned on the Gary Shannon Show. Nope, we're gonna do that later.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you learned on the Gary and Shannon Show by leaving us a talkback message, either on the app or if you are listening on one of those devices, you just say hey, Schmish MACSA send a message to KFI and that does the same thing.
Speaker 3: Wow, Gas Show is.
Speaker 5: Doing a Weekend Fixed.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Weekend Fix is a standalone podcast that has nothing to do with the live show that we do during the week right, completely new material which you have to subscribe to the podcast to get it. It'll show up as one of your subscriptions tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's exciting.
Speaker 2: Stores up and down Santa Monica Boulevard have seen a crackdown on poppers. Gary Poppers are a chemical. It's commonly sold as nail polish remover, sometimes liquid incense, or VHS tape cleaner. Why wouldn't you inhale it if it was labeled those things?
Speaker 1: VHS tape cleaner, Yes, for one thing, do you know what a VHS tape is?
Speaker 3: There's that. I was more of a beta Max girl. Poppers the main ingredient.
Speaker 1: That's VCR versus Is it VCR versus beta max or hvhs Ah, But VCR was the actual thing the.
Speaker 3: Box that you put it in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Uh, they're The active ingredient in poppers is alkyl nitrate. It's a chemical that instantly dilates blood vase of blood vessels. When inhaled, it can produce a brief but intense feeling of euphoria.
Speaker 3: It also causes I'm gonna read directly from the time so that I don't get in trouble quote.
Speaker 2: It also causes a loosening of smooth muscle tissue, including the anus and effect that hasn't made it a staple of gay sextra generations.
Speaker 3: Do you think that would help with constipation? I have a friend. She can't drink enough water.
Speaker 1: She's of and complaining about constipation. I mean, we have fed her so much water through the years. Tell me more about this friend of yours. Oh, you know her? H And I actually just sent her every suggestion. No, I don't have that problem. Hm. I actually just sent her this morning a link to a grain juice that could help her. But uh, I'm just asking honestly, like, could that help with that.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know, doctor, or is it just how does that work? Wait? You inhale something.
Speaker 2: You inhale loosens your butt, immediately dilates blood vessels and causes a loosening of smooth muscle tissue.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: So wait where else on your body is this tissue?
Speaker 3: It can't just be your bus It's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, it's probably not just right your bottom.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to look it up.
Speaker 2: About a third of gay men have used poppers. That's about twenty percent, I should say, and about twenty percent have used them in the last three months. This is according to a report in the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs.
Speaker 3: There is some concern, some concern.
Speaker 2: Because Edward, a clerk at Circus Books and who said, it's a hit on the community.
Speaker 3: If that's taken out, they don't know what's.
Speaker 2: Next, as if to say, you've got to have something, and people looking for this kind of a drug will find some other drug to replace it that could potentially be even more dangerous.
Speaker 1: Wait, so what is dangerous about the poppers? Why are they going after this?
Speaker 3: Well, there have been all kinds of reasons.
Speaker 2: There was a theory that alkyl nitrates caused AIDS. Now it's been labeled a conspiracy for it's the sex that caused the AIDS. Well, now, you and I would think that would be more likely because I don't know how popular poppers were back in the early eighties mid eighties when AIDS was becoming a thing. The FDA has not answered questions about the raid that they've done to pick up these poppers, nor identify which other nitrite makers had been targeted. There was a bust on a company called Double Scorpio, among others. Interesting, but other players in that space have taken down their websites, replacing with banners saying and they no longer operate. Amyl nitrates emerged in the nineteenth centuries in early treatment for chest pain and asthma attacks. They were made as over the counter or I should say available over the counter in the sixties, and then eventually went back under prescription at the manufacturer's request, they said, after gay nurses helped popularize their recreational use, and then the amal was replaced by other alkyl nitrates sold under many names in still in different sex shops today.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say which stores are these available in I say stores up and down Santa Monica Boulevard. I mean, you know there's a lot of stores, so just sex stores?
Speaker 3: Are there? Just sex stores? Circus circus of books in.
Speaker 1: Circus West don't get anything at a bookstore these days.
Speaker 3: What's next? Are they?
Speaker 1: Is the government coming for our xxx boner bon or boner pills?
Speaker 3: Is that what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: They're gonna they're gonna hold up a seven to eleven and take all of those away.
Speaker 3: You sound a little bit of feel well.
Speaker 1: I think it's unfair that they're only going after the gay sex uh, over the counterpills. Take away everybody's pills, that's what you want. No, I think I'm a libertarian. I think if you want your anus loosened by an inhalant, fine.
Speaker 3: You missed any part of our show, go back and check out. Isn't that why we live in America?
Speaker 2: That's why we live in America because everybody don't take today with that, not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: We'll do our swamp watch stuff.
Speaker 2: Also, what you learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show, leave us on Nie.
Speaker 3: I learned about poppers and what they do to the anus.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to the podcast when you when you listen to the podcast at iHeartRadio, the app, or anywhere you find your podcast when you subscribe. We have a new feature coming up this weekend called the Gas Weekend Fix, which is stuff you have not heard, all new stuff that you have not heard on the air yet. Garian Shannon will continue right after this. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.