Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know is brought to you by genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a couple of guests joining me on the telephone. We have on the phone right now, Ellie Heckel and Justin Heckel, and we had these guys in the studio a while back, but today is officially launched. Ay happened yesterday, So now you guys are authors. How cool is that? We'll start ladies first? Ellie? How cool is it you got this book out and now people can like read what you guys are talking about. How amazing is that?
Speaker 2: It's so exciting John, you know we've had this book in his image, How do diciple like Jesus as a resource that we is used for the homeless shelter but also for our church family. So it's really exciting that we can launch a book that is simple, relational, life changing for other people to use as well.
Speaker 1: And Justin what was it like working with your wife on putting out a book that's got to be kind of fun.
Speaker 3: She's incredible at especially at doing the graphic design. And also she helps me know when I should say things. You're married, you know, she said, helps me know if I need to say things the right way. Yeah, she is. So it helps me because otherwise sometimes I just say them the way i'd normally say them, and she's like, it would be better this way, Han, And so it's actually it helps me refine the way I'm saying things. So it was really good actually.
Speaker 1: So big ideas by Justin, but the edited version by Ellie.
Speaker 3: Yes, and she's a big encouragement on it too, because you know, there are many times that you're saying something and you go, does this really mean something? And the encouragement really helps you keep going forward.
Speaker 1: So well, and we've got a chance to know you guys over the last few years, and I just think the world of view again. Ellie Heckle and her husband, Justin Heckle, the two of them have a church here in Sioux Falls, and they're both very talented when it comes to music. So you've performed at several events that I've been at as well. So we've had a chance to work together and now Ellie, You guys are authors in his image how to Disciple like Jesus. It's available and yesterday was the big official release. So where can I go today to get this book? Do I go online? Do I go to a store? How do I get this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So you can actually go to Amazon dot com to get the ebook and the paperback book. And then we're also working with our local bookstores. You're the Christian Bookstore, so hopefully get that in the bookstore within the next month or two.
Speaker 1: Very very nice. And if you're with a place that sells books and you're like, hey, we'd like to carry that, reach out to me and I will connect you with the Heckles because I'd love to see these books in a bunch of places. And how long will it take for me to read this book? Justin if I sit down and start reading today, is this going to be like the rest of the year or is this a pretty quick read?
Speaker 3: It's a pretty quick read. It I intentionally do that again because I know that not everybody is a reader. I also believe that the teachings that are the most impactful are not where you're saying something that's completely brand new to somebody, but it's where you're pointing out two dots that people have seen before and saying, hey, here's how they're connected. I love that, and so that kind of helps you keep going forward a little bit faster because you go, I've always seen that, I just didn't know how it connected, you know. And so it's actually a pretty quick read. I like that.
Speaker 1: It might take me a while. I'm a very slow reader. So again, I was just going to point out, I was just going to point out, John, there's only fifteen chapters.
Speaker 2: And then we did include the bonus material that has conversations and resources from our discipleship class that we did in person here in Seupols.
Speaker 1: I love that again in his image how to disciple like Jesus, and I see on the front cover, says Justin Heckel. But Ellie, you're involved in this too, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I helped with all of the design work and then the editing, formatting, and and of course for promotional items marketing materials.
Speaker 3: For the book.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really cool. So again I love the fact that you guys work together on this stuff, and the cover looks amazing and I'm excited to read it again. It's out right now came out yesterday from Heckel Ministries Justin Heckel and Ellie Heckel from Sue Falls Here. We're excited to have you guys on the program again and congrats on putting out another book. I think this is really cool.
Speaker 3: Guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I'm going to throw a link to make it easy for you to find again. It's called In His Image, How to Disciple Like Jesus by Justin Heckel and Ellie Heckel, and I'm going to throw a link to make it easy to find at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls News. Hey, Something you should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis Goold ira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldira dot com