Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 1: Data areas thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither there. See if it was actually uh above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 3: Were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 1: Okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll passed over, I go.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 3: See, I passed right over the top of.
Speaker 5: Us ninety one one.
Speaker 2: Guy, you just called both to be be four rest they're after.
Speaker 1: Staying the airplanes.
Speaker 4: Here to God on an unidentified object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 6: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: How are you all doing.
Speaker 3: I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. This episode, we meet James Pike, a relaxed seven calor Fournia surfer who experienced a life altering event on the night of July fifteenth, two thousand and six. While driving from Santa Biabra to Portland, Oregon, he encountered something extraordinary and as he navigated the highway at sixty five miles per hour, an object appeared, capturing his full attention. He found himself a lot in a surreal event at what he believed to be an unidentified flying object. James is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you'd like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 2: Now on with the show.
Speaker 3: Hello James, Welcome to the podcast. Hello, it's great to have you join us today, and you're calling from the state of California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here in Galda, California, that.
Speaker 3: Is close to Santa Barbara.
Speaker 1: Right next to Santa Barbara.
Speaker 3: My great aunt actually lived there. She married a gi just after the war, and yeah, that's where she lived.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, it's a beautiful place.
Speaker 7: Great stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, James, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing with us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: Sure. I would say that everything for me started in two thousand and six when I decided to move up to Portland, Oregon from Santa Barbara. At the time, I was dating a girl that was from Alaska, and we had fallen in love and had spent eight months talking on the phone with each other, and she even did her last year of high school so that we could be together. And she was such an amazing artist that we or she got a scholarship to a major art college in Portland, and so instead of breaking up, I decided that I wanted to go with her.
Speaker 7: And so.
Speaker 1: I was telling my stepfather on the phone about how I'd used his credit card to rent a U haul and I was going to drive through the night with the girl from Alaska, because when I was down in La one time my car was going to break down and I had to turn on the heater and she just had to strip off all of her clothes down to her bear underwear and sit in the backseat. And so for some reason that experience of her not being able to handle the heat, I told my stepfather that I was going to drive through the night, and he said most industrial accidents happened between two and three o'clock in the morning, and that's not actually true, but it doesn't matter. That's what he said, kind of in his New York accent. He's like a tax attorney and a lawyer and a master modelship guy, so he's a very detail oriented guy. And when he said that, right when he said three o'clock, I think I was in Montecito, California, at my home at the time on my cell phone. I was standing up with the phone up to my ear. I just spontaneously ended up in the U haul that I was about to rent at night, with my hands on the steering wheel, and I kind of had this view from above my head looking out, and I was on a lonely part of the five that I was going to drive up Interstate five. I saw these headlights coming at me, or at least I interpreted it as headlights, two lights that were white, but they were like right on my bumper of the car, and so I sort of interpreted that as I was going to die. And then right as the lights were going to hit me, I came back on the phone with Richard, and Richard was basically wondering what had happened. I'm not sure how much time had elapsed, maybe like forty seconds or something like that. He was saying hello, Hello, and I looked down at my arm, and I would never forget it. There were these goose bumps that were just huge, and it looked like moguls on a ski slope, and all of the air on my arm was standing straight up, and I just I couldn't stop looking at it. I was just baffled when my whole body kind of felt this like not so much like electric, but it just ended up that way. I don't know, And so I've never had anything like that happen where I've just spontaneously ended up somewhere and came back like an awaking dream. But it was some kind of spontaneous psychic flash. And I've always had a fear of dying, and so I sort of felt like it was my ninth life as a cat coming it was the last one because it was dragging through the night's pretty dangerous. I got really paranoid about it. I called the girl up from Alaska and said, hey, you know, this vision happened and I'm really scared and it was interesting. She said, well, I think we should just go anyways and see what happens. So that was a lot more anxiety on top of it. And at the place that I was living at, it was actually, for lack of a better word, haunted. It was in Montecito off of Chelham Way, and it was tuck next to a creek, and my mom had actually left it six months before and just paid the rent so I could live there. After half of a girl walked past her and gave her a snooty look. I woke up in the morning, my mom was just gone. She never came back. And I lived in that house where the light switches would go on and off and there was this cold breeze that would come down the way and all kind of culminated it. These chimes that I have that I still have to this day, and I put them on the top of the commode. At three o'clock in the morning or so, in the middle of the night, I went to use the bathroom, and when I walked out, I heard these footsteps and then the chimes got hit, and then I turned the lights on, and they were moving and there was nothing that could fall or hit it. And so has anybody that's lived in a place where there's all kinds of weird stuff that you can't explain, you just don't want it to happen again. So I took it the chimes and wrapped it in a bed sheet and put it under a pillow cushion and then went back to bed. And so she was aware of that as well. And the one room that my mom had seen the ghost in or whatever had these giant mirrors everywhere, like it was some kind of weird ballet studio, but in a tiny studio apartment. So there was that kind of weird vibe going on too, and so I was kind of happy to leave that place. And so when she finally showed up, nothing was packed. And I just had been paralyzed by just being overwhelmed with my ADHD and all of the weird ghost stuff at night and my mom was having to call me up and ask me why the power bell was so expensive, because the only way I could sleep was to keep all the lights on at night. And so we left on July fifteenth of two thousand and six and decided that I was going to leave around seven thirty pm. I took a nice power nap before that around noon after seeing some friends, and then woke up. I got in the U hall. I remember it was exactly seven point thirty. We were pulling my Honda Accord nineteen eighty seven that my grandmother had gotten from an old lady in Pacific Grove who I don't think ever drove it since nineteen eighty seven and was just cherry. So that was going to be our ride up there. And we got on the road and everything seemed okay, you know, and all of a sudden, we got to the grape Vine and we started heading down and I didn't know what I was doing. It was twenty one and I had never driven with the trailer behind me. And the next thing I know, we're flying down this last little strip before it goes straight forever. And it was just forty five minutes of how I mean, I just didn't know what I was doing. I should have put it in a lower gear, but instead I just smoked the brakes, and the rear view mirror was sort of this horrific thing I kept looking at because every time I looked back and see the little Honda whipping back and forth about the jackknife. And then the girl that I was with will Color Alaska, for lack of a better word, she was like, what's going on, Like it's fine, and it wasn't fine. And we finally got down to the bottom of the hill and there was like a stack of semis behind us, and I thought we were going to make the news. And even just thinking about it right now, it gives me a lot of anxiety. I was just so happy to get to the bottom of that hill. At the gas station, I was just shaking, and I thought, well, maybe that was it, you know, the vision that I had, and it was somehow correlated to this experience. And then I thought, you know, as I was getting gased, what's going to happen at three o'clock in the morning. Great, And I kind of was like thinking about this open road, and I knew that I didn't really have a destination of where I was going to end. I was just going to see how far I could go and just pass out some where. So I got a bunch of coffee and all of these things to stay constantly awake. I don't even think I drank any water whatsoever. I was just drinking coffee after coffee, and about three o'clock in the morning, nothing happened. And at that point Alaska was asleep and passed out, and there was nobody on the road. We were just south of crows Landing, and I decided that I would play with the radio. In around three zero eight, I saw three lights, just evenly distributed white lights, and at first they thought it was a radar tower. But I actually had my eyes focused on that part of the sky for some reason and watched it just come out of thin air. And so as the lights came out vertically about less than one hundred feet from the ground, I noticed that they flipped instantly only and then started to descend to the left side of the U haul. There was a full moon about like a week ago before that, so there was pretty good luminosity, so but I, for some reason I just couldn't see it. All I could see were the lights and so I was kind of irritated. I was looking at it, going, all right, what is it? Is it a helicopter? You know, they do all kinds of crop dusting in the middle of the night. I've done a lot of night driving, so I've seen that in agricultural areas, and so then I'm thinking, well, what's going on. It's going too slow, it would just fall out of the sky, and it's not making any noise, and I'm sort of getting to this point where i just want to know what it is. I'm so confused and I'm like almost kind of mad.
Speaker 4: Like what is it.
Speaker 1: I then watched it go over to a field and it was a horseshoe shaped kind of boomerang, but more of a horseshoe, and it had a little bubble in the middle and the three lights in the front of it combined to one spot, and it was looking at the dirt. It was just sort of a silver, gray metal, a little bit metallic looking, but it was probably about less than a thousand yards away or so in the field. As I was driving, I just had this amazing view because it came down and came out of the sky and sort of placed itself over there to the left, at about you know, a thousand yards away, and so I was sort of vectoring with it. I was coming up into it and getting this amazing perspective, and I was looking right across at it, and finally I'm getting a great look at it, and the lights they combined into one spot, and I can see that it's a torn up field. And my next kind of adhd thought was, is you just came from all that way and you're not even gonna come over and say hi to me. You're more interested in dirt, which led to an obsession with dirt later on, wanting to know what the hell why it was so interested in that. But another thought was, this is sort of like the Holy Trinity. It is like Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit all in one spot, but they're in three different places in the universe. And I been going to church a lot, and so it's kind of kind of coming out of dating God and kind of becoming my own and finding truth on my own. But I had that image because I had never understood the tradedy or made sense, so that that was another awkward moment, and then all of a sudden it kind of hit me like a stack of bricks. Like all of a sudden, I kind of came out of the experience and kind of saw it and was like, oh my god, that's a real UFO. I got I got really excited. All of a sudden, it turned into kind of like the sensation, and I think thought, oh my gosh, I've got it to Alaska, and so I damn. I hit her right across the chest, just out of elation, and I said, take a look at that shit. And you know, not my most poetic moment, but that's just what I said to keep it just authentic.
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 1: Scared her right. And but when I said it, it was also like the UFO was Alaska, because it was the same reaction. It came right over like instantly, like it heard me, which blew my mind. And then the amount of time that it took to come over and cover a thousand yards was instantaneous, and I didn't realize that was going to happen. I sort of thought that I was removed from this experience. It's sort of thought as like, you know, somebody who serves a lot and have spent a lot of time in mother nature. I was sort of observing this thing and now here it heard me, and it was coming over like I threw a rock in a pond or something, and it came over and it made no noise whatsoever, and came right over at the left side of the door and was hovering about, I don't know, maybe three or six feet above the ground. It came really close to the driver's side door. I mean, if I was to every time I think about it, I feel like it hit me. It came within like three feet five feet and then sort of all of a sudden juxtaposed itself and then all of a sudden was flying backwards in front of me at maybe about twenty feet or so. And at that point I wasn't going to stop. I was definitely going to keep going. It wasn't making any noise, and it was wobbling like it was sort of out of control. At four at nine o'clock, kind of osciolating, almost as though it looked like whoever was lying it didn't have control of it. And then the other really striking thing was is it had this fog around it that I just immediately became obsessed with. It was sort of like it it was just presented there and I was just thinking about being a boy scout and observation and really going into Okay, I got to look at all the different parts of this thing, like what is it? And I could see that they were stars that were perfectly clear outside of it, but then really close to it, they were fuzzy, like the TV fuzz on a screen where it's just static, and I just it just blew my mind. It was like a giant firefly and it was beautiful. It was created a halo and it was that kind of like golden color as well, and I just I looked at the whole thing, I mean, all four parts of it, and it was all congruent. There were stars you could and stars you couldn't see. And at that point I was looking at the wing as well, and it was like just the thinnest wing I've ever seen on an aircraft. I mean it was less than a quarter of an inch, maybe even half of that. And then the bubble itself had like the contours of like a Porsche or a batmanbile name. It was very very streamlined, very very simple, very clean. I mean I wanted to fly this thing and looked amazing, but the bubble itself was so small that I was trying to debate if there was actually something inside of it alive or not because it's such a small occupancy area. Later on would come to find those hot wheel cars that little kids drive around would be the perfect size seat to fit in something like this, so like about the size of a toddler could have fit in there. But the wings itself were probably about almost as wide as the road underneath me, so about over twenty feet and probably maybe another fifteen feet with the wings coming back, and there was this interesting etching into the metal where it was broken into four quadrants. So one wing was broken into two. One we're wing broken into two, and with that division in line at fifty to fifty right in the middle, there were eight circles that looked like they were etched into the metal in each of the corners on that border. And I was really fascinated with that. I was like thinking, was this meme with the mold or you know what is that? And I felt like I was studying it for a reason. And that's when probably after maybe thirty seconds of this, I noticed that all of a sudden, it just came in even closer and it cut the distance and now all of a sudden, it's like ten feet or closer. And when it did that, me and Alaska both kind of pushed back into our seat and was like, whoa. I remember sort of feeling like a like a rat in a rain storm, just holding onto a log, or that scene in Indiana Jones where he's walking underneath the cave with all the rats and just like just holding on for dear life. And that was the first time that I actually thought to myself, is this friendly?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And I was trying to assess my own feelings about it. That's when I kind of had this image of like, well, where would a weapon even be on it? Okay, these wings are so thin, like you can't put a bomb in there. And then I had like this weird, adhd abstract thought of like a little laser beam, like coming out of a square hole and hitting us with this red beam. And then I was like, what's the purpose of that? And the whole time I was too afraid to look into the lights of the craft itself, and I at that point when it came in close, I finally surrendered and I looked right into the center light. That reminded me of a pool light, probably about nine or eleven inches across, and it was this really interesting white that was like kind of a soft white, but with like a little bit of brilliance to it. And when I looked right into it, I know, when I look into normal lights and I look away like I did right now, I see spots and I didn't have any of that whatsoever. It was almost like the light was made for my retina. And when I looked into it, that's when I looked down at the speedometer and kind of had this moment of shock where I thought to myself, Oh God, And the speedometer was stuck at sixty five like the U haul truck probably like about a fifteen foot long UULD track was off. And I had been playing a game with this pedometer before to try to keep it still, just as something to keep me awake at night. And I was like, oh my god, check me, how is that even possible? And the car must be off. But I knew we hadn't stopped because things were moving past us. And my hand was at about, I don't know, like twelve o'clock and my right hand in my left hand was at six o'clock, and I tried to move my right arm, and it was like concrete and it wouldn't move, and I kind of bounced my body back and forth a little bit. I realized at that moment that I was not driving the vehicle anymore, and it was sort of like the last surrender, and I just closed my eyes afterwards, like almost like the light made me close my eyes. But I thought that I closed my eyes. I sort of. I sort of just felt like everything was so out of control and I didn't have any control over my body at that point that I just needed to escape from this and that was the only thing I could do, And so I had control over that, I guess or I just thought I did. But then now I'm have my eyes closed, and I'm just completely aware that somebody's inside of my mind, and so I'm sort of like running around and scurring like a weasel over here and trying to trying to hide in my mind, and I'm thinking, don't don't think, and I thought, you dummy, that's a thought. And then I sort of had these images of thinking, maybe this is a telephone or something, and I thought to myself, well, maybe you can communicate if it's inside of your mind. Maybe you're inside of its mind, and I'm like, it's kind of like cellular phone, and you should ask it a question because you'll never get this audience again. It was like the exact words that that sort of came into my mind, like I was, I was rushing, and I was so worried about something. Then that's when I decided to sort of go deeper into my mind and try to hide even more, which be mentally hacked, you know, is impossible, I guess. But I was sitting on this red chair that somebody had given to me that was from a preschool that I would put in my shower and I would just sit on that chair and think in the shower and for long periods of time. And so I was sort of in that place and just kind of sitting there in fetal position, and then all of a sudden, I didn't think for a second, and it kind of like almost felt like this infinite void of like whoa. And then I looked above and it said all I asn E all as one in read letters. And I think my twenty one year old consciousness was like I could have told you that got to give me an equation or something. No one's ever gonna believe this. And at that moment, the wheels of the car sort of became apparent through my feet, and I remember that was the first actual coming back, and I opened my eyes and all of a sudden, the craft moved to the side of the vehicle. We're still going sixty five, and it kind of went over and its wings were down a little bit. But I was in the U hall, so I could I can only see it so much as it went kind of down into that position with its bleed edge up a little bit. And then Alaska looked over at me, and I was like, what's it doing? And she goes, it's right there. It's gone just instantaneous. I was whoa, And I just like pulled the vehicle over finally, and we both jumped out, and I was I was looking at it, and I was trying to get an eye on, like where did it go? It didn't make any noise, And there was this star that looked like the size of like three planets right over this southern Sierras, and there's a two large basin right above Fresno that's about fifty miles wide. And so I did the math later and distance equels eight times time, and so it went in one second across that whole way would take like eight or ten thousand miles an hour, so it should have broke like multiple sound barriers. And so I'm super baffled looking at it, and we're both hugging each other now and it's probably still eighty eighty five out and there's like a little rustle of the grass and we're kind of kind of sitting there silently. There's still nobody on the road. There wasn't anybody on the road for miles either, and I noticed it right before it it happened, when it before it hit three oh eight, I was like, whoa, there's nobody out here. This is creepy. Alaska kind of looked at me and her first words were, do you think it'll come back? And I sort of just felt like a little kid or something else. I hope, so, I mean, love to see that again, and she thought, she said, I don't ever want to see that again. That was terrifying, And just all of a sudden, I just went into adhd truth James and was just like, I think it was a space girl. I had like this like kind of like feminine energy, and I was still trying to telepathically feel the remnants, and I was I wasn't certain if that connection that I had with it on the freeway was still just as deep and connected as when it was the Little Star, because I seemed to like connect with the Star like instantly. And then all of a sudden, she had this like crazy reaction that I just wasn't ready for, and she was like, oh great, now I got to worry about space girls. California was bad enough. I was like what, oh man, And we just got back in the truck and just decided that we were going to just keep going. And when we got back in, we sort of had this moment of we were totally elated, just what what was that? And then we were having these weird conversations like are we dreaming? Is this real? So we called up some people and we kept pinching ourselves and I was sort of like trying to get through that onto logical shock of seeing that, and I noticed that for me, I just kept ramping up, ramping up, and ramping up, and you know, she was really amped at first, but then I just started to obsess and I was like, wow, what was that disparity between our technology running around on dinosaur juice and these things just shooting around just like the Jetsons, Like, how come, how come we don't have that technology? How come we're you know, destroying the planet kind of going into these like tangents and so.
Speaker 7: Do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The X is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis Whitley, streamer Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the X. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at k u NXDB, follow our Facebook group ONEX network, by the podcast on a Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's New.
Speaker 2: It's the x x X.
Speaker 1: Later we moved to Portland and we sort of went two different directions. I decided that I was going to study everything that I could about UFOs, but not really like I didn't go I wasn't totally led to want to look at UFO stuff. All I was really interested in at first, which was like a searing coal in my head, was the universe and I needed to learn about cosmology, and I needed to learn about all of these things that for somebody like me with the level of ADHD, dyslexia, dysgraphia totally impossible and run away from my entire life, didn't want to deal with. And I was supposed to be going to college up there, to the community college, and I had no idea what I was going to be deener what I was going to do, And so when we got there, it was kind of rough. We didn't know where we were going to land, and we just happened to find a perfect place just out of nowhere. This guy came in right after we called him and said that everything was brand new, the carpets, the roof, and after he like described it, were like, guys, this guy even gonna rend us this place, like is he going to move in? And he had a daughter that was going to Lewis and Clark, and so I think Alaska kind of like was schmoozing him. And we did a great job. We thought the place was ours, and they didn't call us back for a while. But we got in there. But when we first looked at the place, I noticed that in one of the bedrooms there was a dark energy and I saw like a black rain cloud with white eyeballs looked back at me. I don't know, I just was checking the place out, you know, and I opened the door and I thought to myself, well, if I move in this place, I will definitely not set my room up in there. It'll be over on this other side. And this was all for like seven point fifty So we were like all charged up, you know, two thousand and six Portland, and we were living in southern California before that. We're like, oh my god, it this even possible. And so we moved in all of our things, and then all the books started piling up in the house from the Portland Library, and you know, I started getting fees because I don't even read books. I've never read a book in my life. Really, it takes too much time and my eyes skip around. And so I was just like collecting these books with these beautiful covers, and then finally I got into Stephen Hawkins and Brian Green, and you know, I picked away and read those books over and over several times and just became infatuated with all of these things about the Big Bang and Alaska didn't want to hear any of it, and I was like trying to wrap my head around something, and I was just after a while, I was, you know, what this is going nowhere? And what am I doing? This went on for like three months, just straight obsession, just night after night, you know, smoking lots of lots of cannabis to sort of propel that energy to sit down, because with ADH I couldn't sit down. It's the only way I could sit down is if I found a bag of weed and had a ball, and then I'd actually sit down and actually read this stuff or at least try to absorb some of it. And then yeah, I was like, oh, I need to give this up. This is stupid. I'm an idiot. I'll never understand this shit anyways, because you're wrong with me. Why don't I keep trying to do this? I ended up in a math one class and I'm there and the guy's going over arithmetic and all of this stuff, and I was like, oh my god, what am I doing here? I've taken an algebra class. This is ridiculous and I'm sitting in the back and I was going to walk out, but he was so nice and he was like kind of funny. I was like, oh, this is cool. So I watched him and then eventually, you know, I decided I want to get out of there as quick as possible. So right as he finished, I walked right up in front of everybody who was going to ask questions. This is his first class at the semester in the fall, I said, I know. I said to him, hey, I don't need your class. This is amazing what you do. You you're obviously like very talented. Thank you so much. And he said, what's seven times aint? I said what? He goes, what's seven times eight? I'll never forget it. It's fifty six. It's always fifty six. And that was definitely my hardest math timestable. And he said, you're supposed to be here and you're going to take this class. This is where you're supposed to be and so that that was weird, right, I was like guided sort of into this place. Probably a couple months after that, the Chicago hera UFO incident happened, which flared me up hard again, thinking, oh my god, this is a sign. Finally this is proof. And I've been going around and telling my UFO story to every person that I saw, just annoyingly, just to see what their reactions were. Some kind of lost sociologists just out in bewilderness, just picking up data for no reason, and people just always have the same kind of thing, like I don't care, and you know, I don't believe in aliens. I'd get heckled a lot, so it's just kind of getting battered all the time. And then the Chicago Hera thing kind of got rolled off, at least at the time as a whole punch, a cloud hole punch, and I was like, what this is crazy? Was at the biggest airport in the world, Like, are these UFOs related to my UFOs? I was just I was tripping out so hard. My best friend that I actually drove up there with that called my mom at one point and was like, Hey, your son's smoking weed, just studying UFOs all day. Just want to let you know what he's up really up to. Called me up. I was like, hey, they saw your UFOs in Chicago, So that that got me really worked up. And not long after that there was a point where I was driving in Alaska to school every morning and dropping her off. And one morning woke up around seven point thirty and she got up and we're going to be late for school again, and she ran around the corner, which the bathroom was just on the other side of the wall of the bedroom, and went to use the bathroom. Well, I don't know what happened. I just I was sitting up in bed in the closest corner of the room to where the bed was kind of snuggled up against and I just fell back asleep. And the next thing I know, I'm just sitting in front of the bathroom door, and I looked down at my hand and I couldn't believe it. It looked just like the halo on that UFO and it was fuzziness and I could see through it and I could make out the palm prints. And then I flipped my hand over and I could see my knuckles. But it was weird. It was like when I was doing it, I was moving through molasses, like it happened so slow, and my head was kind of pointed down and I was, holy shit, am I of those? Like what? And the next thing I know, I look up Alaska's coming off of the toilet and she's wiping herself and there's a double of her right over the top of her in the shower curtain behind it, and it's her with plugs and everything, and she's got a black hoodie on and she's looking and staring at me, and her fingers are curled up in this weird kind of rigamortis like tiger palm thing where the top of the fingers really close to the palm, and she's looking at me and she's sort of getting closer to the top of her head, and then there's this thought, oh gosh, she got to bite their skull, and then it looks at me even more and twists its head and then goes down and bites her forehead. And I just woke up in a shriek. Alaska comes running around the corner. She jumps into bed, and she says, whoa, whoa, whoa. Bo Before you say anything, tell me what you saw. So you know, just as I described you, I was standing there, I was like translucent, I was like glowing, and then all of a sudden I saw her and she was like whoa, because I felt like there was something over the top of me and I've never spontaneously just jumped out of my body. And so at that point the relationship kind of started turning sour. And I just wanted to talk about the UFO and I wanted to have her draw it constantly. And she was going to school for art and she was the most amazing artist I had ever met, and so she could just draw it with both hands as we were driving to school, and it was amazing. It's like she worked for NASA or something. And I would give these things away as gifts to people I'd tell the story who didn't care in the first place, and probably just threw them away, and I only can just remember them in my mind now. But there was this thing where it was I wasn't allowed to make art about it because I wasn't as good as her. I wasn't like, you know, I didn't work for skunk Works or something as a as a engineer. I mean, that was just how amazing she was at drawing this thing. It was four or five lines, and she had just nailed it. It was so simple and perfect. And my whole life I'd always struggled with art. My father was really big into art, and my mom and him got divorced when I was probably four or five years old, and so I spent a lot of time by myself. I would spend summers with him and we'd go out into the Southwest and look for patrick cliffs of actually aliens, which is really weird. Later on that this lined up to happen to me, But when we found one with a little alien inside of it, with a bubble over it with antennas coming off, and we're really jazzed about it. But I never really felt like I was able to connect with my father. He never was able to say I love you. He's not that kind of affectionate guy. He was a Vietnam that did three tours, lieutenant colonel. He had a child when he was forty nine, and so I was sort of this second family that had failed for him. And here he was picking up the pieces after raising four kids before me, and art was his thing, and he was an amazing ceramicist, and you know, and there's no way that I could live up to these gods, right, And so after basically lurking around Portland at the Burnside under the Burnside Bridge at the skate park, which is more like a black hole vortex clubhouse for skaters. I sort of ran into this guy no style, Kyle, who was a trust fund baby, and we took an existential class together that spring, and Kyle was like a very dark, very interesting guy, and it was very deep and so like he was always pushing me to do things. I think we got in a fight or something one day and he said to me, why do you just can draw your big picture?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Anyways? Can you even do it? And I remember just the challenge, and I got a piece of nope paper and started drawing these cling bottles, which was something that was being talked about in my anthropology class. I was taking history of Northwest Native Americans, and they were talking about this Native American conception of the client bottle, where the inside of the bottle is the outside of the bottle and the outside of the bottle is the inside of the bottle. And so I was sort of making these lines and dots and sort of things and just really like trying to explore philosophy through my art. And the colors were really important to me. But I never planned on like sharing it with anybody. I never planned on I think the first doodle I did I just found in a storage unit recently, and it was just thrown somewhere and has been living there ever since. And it was in perfect condition when I found it, these beautiful blues and greens and clime bottles and little dots that represented universes. And so I eventually broke up with Alaska, and I believe our last conversation was super weird. Was going surfing, and she had sort of found that I was dating the girl down the street that I was getting weed from, or sort of having this like dramatic affair sort of thing, even though we didn't hook up until our significant others were out of the picture. But I just got this weird feeling and I just went with it. And I told her, Look, if you don't ever want to see those things again, don't ever contact me again. I've been taken. They've taken me. I've been up in the ship, and eventually they will erase my memory and in the future I will try to contact you and I will not know any of this even happened. So whatever you do, if you don't ever want to see those again, don't ever contact me again. And she said, I don't ever want to see that again. And I hung up on her, and it was the last time I ever talked to Alaska. And I remember getting my wet suit on and my surfboard, and then there was a friend in the parking lot and I was trying to explain the experience of what just happened. And I was like, Barren, I just told Alaska all this crazy shit and like, I don't know if that even happened or not. I was like, why did you do that? I was like, I don't know, I just I just did what. It's just weird.
Speaker 2: And so me and.
Speaker 1: The new girl will call her the Deadly Diamond. She's a beautiful half Portuguese half Russian girl who smoked weed like a chimney, smoked weed ten times more than me. So I was always trying to find her weed as we were. And then she had no problem talking about UFOs and so like sort of clicked instantly. We moved around for a while. We moved back to Portland. We rented an apartment that was in downtown in an area called the Pearl District, on a street which is seven thirty five Saint Clair Avenue. I realized after living with Alaska in the suburb outside of Portland, that that was stupid. We were just spending all of our time in traffic, and so I wanted to live in Portland. So I found this amazing apartment building. I just seemed to have this knack for just finding amazing places and just always getting right in with the right people. And after moving around a couple times throughout the twenty three story building, we finally ended up on the twentieth floor in a corner apartment. As every day I'd go down and have coffee in the morning and talk to the people in the front and so I knew everyone by first name and that whole building almost At one point, and my grandmother was starting to pass away, and I kind of had a feeling she was going to die, and so all of a sudden, you know, I'm on the phone with her and I just went on UFO blast for some reason, like it was some sort of like spiritual annoying, and I just went into this conversation. I'm like, this is the third Copernicus Revolution. I figured it out, We're not the center of the universe. Da da Da da da, and just going on and on, and she was just you know, listening to the experience of the U haul and the freeway and just trying to absorb it. And then she finally asked, like my mom does, after listening to me talk for a long time, where are you? And I said, I'm in Portland. She goes, oh, you're so far away. And for me, I just kind of felt my soul crush and I thought, you know what, she's going to pass away tonight. I just I can feel it intuitively, and so I got off the phone with her, told my mom I want her to come down. And so that night, this is probably about three years later, on two thousand and nine or so, I went to bed and all of a sudden, I just woke up, and I didn't wake up and my physical body and the dream, I just woke up and saw myself watching myself come and lift out of bed next to the deadly diamond, and then all of a sudden and levitate and then just go right through the window. But when I went through the window, it was like I was going through like hot ice, and as I went through it, my head was faced up. I remember seeing through the glass, which just absolutely blew my mind, as it was just this universe of congruent bubbles, almost like I was an atom that went through it, and I was just tripped out at how much space there was. It was just this endless amounts of voluminous and all of these bubbles almost like a clear white color. And then we went. I went through the other side, kind of like going through like a waterfall, rippling down, and then I'm outside, and then all of a sudden, I'm observing myself floating there kind of in this coffin, very straight back, and then I just wake up. And now I'm in that perspective and I'm looking down and I can hear the trees rustling, and i'd smell the garbage can from around the corner or whatever, and you know, the city sounds of people walking around and stuff crickets at the same time, because it's the Northwest, and I'm just all what And I woke up, and then all of a sudden, I was just back in bed and I just woke up, called my mom, asked her, you know what had happened, And at the same time, I was tapping my finger on the window, trying to push my hand through the window, and then found out that my grandmother had died. And then I thought to myself, man, maybe this uf ocean and being obsessed for the last three years and just studying all of this cosmology and all of this EU ofphology and stuff like where is it led me?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I was really interested in balb Bazaar and how he was talking about the craft being on its side and doing things. And now I'd said previously I'd seen the craft on its side, and so I thought that was probably the only inkling of truth maybe out there that I could even like wrap my head around, like, Wow, someone's actually talking about UFOs on their side, Like I want to know everything about that, and old Bobby is the only one I could find to really talk about it. But yeah, I thought, maybe this is bad, you know, and they're obviously following me because that wasn't a dream. That was I don't wake up from dreams and try to smash my hand through a window or like put my finger up to it and like want to push it through. And so I thought, maybe this is bad.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I messed up my last time talking to my grandmother and I'm really blowing it, and what am I even doing here in Portland? I went to a job where it was a call center because I was just dying for money and didn't know anyone in town to sell weed to. As previously I went in the Santa Barbara sold weed my whole life as a surfer, just to my surfer friends. And now I didn't know anyone. And I'm at this call center and it's for gutter put gutters on your house. And I'm at the call center. I'm all, well, would you like got a removal? And like somebody heard that, and then they all started like, going, did you just say cut a removal? All started laughing. I was like, I'm gonna get the hell out of here. And then selling meat out of a truck at a gas station and people are like, I won't buy meat out of a truck, and the guy'd come out and pretend to have a lisp and go, well, what do you think it comes from? A ha haaa helicopter. Kid's hilarious and so like I made a hundred bucks that day. I was like this is And so finally I'm like, let's get go out of here. Let's just go back to the beach town that it came from. And uh, you know, I started teaching surf lessons and then all of a sudden I was just like flush with cash, hanging out the beach all day, just being James, the you know, the ultimate giver and telling everybody everything they could possibly know about surfing until they're like standing in the parking lot and it's dark and it's two hours later and still talking about surfing. And so there's a perfect place for an overgiver. And started my surf school and was super stoked on that. And I was a super into teaching skate lessons and and did that for parks and rec and Santa Barbara for a while at the skate park as well, and yeah, I just kind of just wanted to let it go. It was just like so sick of being obsessed with the you ofos, just wanted to go surfing and just have a good time. And so me and the Deadly Diving we found this awesome little ranch house and we were pumped on it. Another perfect place. Oh what a surprise. And it had these little orange trees and it was on Romero Canyon and Montecito just sort of at the bottom and was just right around in our affordability, which is still was too much. And it was a really nice little cottage with three other little cottages on it, and it was almost an acre itself, but it was all just bare grass with some fruit trees. The landlord was an eccentric guy from Bakersfield, and then the lease it said he got to come once a month and pick fruit, which he always did at exactly noon, which was also in the lease. So it's kind of an interesting little spot with all these little avocado trees on the outside of it, and the Romero saddle and the bluffs in the background, and all my surfboards and stuff for my surf squad. I was like, this is great. We got two healer puppies and just you know, felt like we were just starting this amazing life. I mean, it was probably one of the most exciting times of my whole life, really, probably, I don't know. A couple months after being there, I was hanging out with a surf photographer who was from New York and we were shooting bb guns over at my property, and then we went over to his house and we were in the chacuzzie talking in summerland and he said, hey, man, tell me that UFO story again, you know, kind of in his New York accent, And you know, I'm there with the Deadly Diamond and his lady and a couple other really you know, well known surfers, and so I'm kind of like okay, and so I tell a story and at the end he kind of interrupted me, and he goes, hey, you know, you shouldn't tell people that was UFO. You don't know it was UFO. That could have been military, Like, you just don't know, man, you shouldn't go around telling people stuff like that you don't really know what it was. And after so much research rapture for such a long time, and after being such a big advocate of going around thinking I had a galactic responsibility to tell people this, to up the consciousness of humanity, just like throwing mud, you know, at the swamp. I said, you know what, man, I'm out here. I don't really want to hear it. I'm not even going to go there with you, you know what I mean. I respect your respect, your home, but I'm done any good. And so he changed this too, and he's like, oh, come on, comar, it's just busting your chops. Da da da, And I was like, no, you don't understand that. Hit the tender button. We're out of here. So we jump in my black Dodge truck at the time, and we headed down Ortega Hill, which where we lived was just like less than a mile away. And as we're driving down, I'm, you know, talking to the Deadly Diamond. I'm going into one of my adhd rants, and I'm like, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Aliens this, and you know, I know what happened, and I may telepath. I mean, how could you know? And no one's ever going to understand my experience. And then we get down to the bottom and there's this giant white owl that at the time, I want to say was four feet tall and it just sounds ridiculous, and it was just sitting there in this one really awesome branch that centered it right in the middle of this fat coastal oak, and it was just dead still, like it was almost a mannequin or something. And my reaction was one of just all of the paranoia and then all of the research, and then also feeling tracked. And I almost felt, oh, no, damn, Aliens, they found me. And I didn't say that, but I just yelled out gay little finger, and all of a sudden I peeled out around it because I wanted to scare it, but it didn't even move. It didn't even flinch, didn't even blink. And so I fly down and there's this little bridge that has a little hump in it or whatever, and I got a little air on that because I'd like to do that sometimes, because I've driven those road since high school. Pop around the corner, get out of the car, just totally forgot about it and go to bed. Well, it was probably midnight at this point and we were in the jacuzzi, so I drank a ton of water and went to bit naked, and I woke up at two or three o'clock in the morning, and that's when I went over outside to my little peepe rock. I had a spot way out on the fence where I would just, you know, just do some some mild nudity and just kind of go over there and stand in the moonlight and just kind of enjoy the rustle of the avocado trees and peel on this little rocks neck to the fence where nobody could really see me over there, just but it's all bare, so it's like, you know, if you're walking around, you can see me. So I was trying to conceal myself a little bit, but it's the middle of the night, and I've been doing it for a while, it didn't matter to me. And I'm sitting there peeing and I'm looking and look up and there's like these two stars and they were twinkling really really bright. Remember this weird feeling of they were friendly stars. It was just like this abstract thought of like friendly stars. What the hell does not even meet friendly stars? And then you know, the time of me a lapsed peeing was I don't know, a minute, not even that. And so I turned around, I'm barefoot, you know, obviously, to walk back, and I see that all the lights are on in the house and the doors wide open to her bedroom and there's somebody standing in there, and I can almost see the deadly Diamond on the end of the bed. I'm just like what And the dogs come rush out to me, and I walk over and cover my Pepe, and I'm looking and there's Kenny, one of the tenants, and he goes James. We were just about to call the police right before he walked up. It was literally about to dial the number. The Deadly Diamond was inconsolable. She was just crying and crying, and Kenny just had to actually talk for her, and he was saying, you know, hey, we looked this whole property and we couldn't find you anywhere. I mean, we look up and down the streets. I looked every single corner, yelling out James, James. He even like did a couple of those calls in the room, which was really WHOA was it ready for that? So I finally got some clothes on. I told Kenny to go home. I told him that they were crazy, that there was no way that I had gone for forty five minutes. It was gone for maybe three minutes tops, and I was over there in the corner, and you know what, I was so tired at that point. I was sick of arguing with him about it. There was no way that I was gone for forty five minutes. It's just impossible that I just went back to bed. And so the Deadly Diamond said that right before she went back to bed, she looked and there was a white Labrador with big black eyes looking back up at her from the center of the bottom of the bed, and that she knew it wasn't one of our healer puppies, but I didn't find that out until the morning. So I wake up in the morning, she tells me this crazy story like as soon as she wakes up about this white lab with big black eyes. I'm trying to like imagine Snoopy or something, you know, giant fly glasses from Bernie Man or something like what the what did she see? And so I start kind of investigating the property and I looked at all of the doorknobs on the house and all of them were on their last thread. And it was so fascinating because I spent like two hours before I actually did any work and just had a flashlight and had a little measuring tape and I was like, wow, this one. And I went over to the next one. I was like, what this one. There was like four door knobs on that house, and some of them were loose when we moved in, and I did tighten them up, but the fact that they were all the way out and on the very last thread made me think that the house was vibrated in the middle of the night. And I was just really trying to wrap my head around that whole experience. Just even years later, I called up The Deadly Diamond. I was like, Hey, can you explain what happened that night, and I had forgotten about the AWL, just a conversation with the photographer. All I really remembered was just the friendly stars.
Speaker 5: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new Paranormal Radio app from talkstream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 1: So some time goes by me and the Deadly Diamond sort of dissolve, end up in this place of kind of went into this dark place of just dating lots of women and not letting them know and sort of being in a you know, perpetual revolving door at that point, and I felt like a lot of my sexuality had sort of been like heightened. But I had always been that way since a kid, and my parents didn't know what to do with me in middle school. They're afraid I was going to get some girl pregnant. When I was living in Virginia, So they sort of kept being locked away all the time. You're grounded why because I said so? And so I ended up dating a girl from Santa Cruz that we call the Mermaid, and those two relationships sort of intersected themselves. It just all that just kind of blew up in my face like shit. Eventually the Mermaid caught onto what was going on. Yeah, At one point, I remember I went and told my UFO story at a bar with some girl and one that I knew one that I didn't know, and I was with a friend and I was trying to help him find somebody, and that's it was. Sort of it was a blind date. And then the next thing I knew, we had some drinks and I started getting into my uhle story and I was wearing her pants as we had changed pants, and then we were hanging out on the beach, we were jumping in the water. It just it just turned into this crazy night where I ended up in bed with two girls and I made one hundred pounds of sand, and the Mermaid had come looking, and the girl that had set up the blind date that I knew locked the door because she had a feeling that that girl the Mermaid might show up, and it just it just turned into this horrific thing. And then I had to leave Santa Cruz and I just got really morbid, and then I got kind of suicidal about it and started kind of planning my suicide and then try to go through with it, and then failing at that, and then feeling like somebody with ADHD is constantly feeling and everything. Oh, here's just one more thing you can add to your list that you're not good at. Yeah, it just kind of put me in a dark place. My stepfather had a last conversation with me too, as he ended up drinking himself to death and dying of a heart attack and saying wanted to go hunting one more time. And so yeah, I was just in this dark place for a long time. And then I left Santa Cruz and started living in my pop up camper and it was sort of haunted by owls for a long time. I thought it had something to do with the spiritual karma of infidelity, that the owl was a representation of self deception. So I would be on the freeway and then now would hit me or I would you know, just they just kept being around me all the time, driving me absolutely crazy, thinking that it was a Native American kind of like spiritual medicine. And I just hadn't learned my lesson, and here I was deceiving people and I wasn't being honest with them about a certain part of my life. And so yeah, it was just really depressed. I was living behind Ringcon Point in my pop up camper. I had gotten a German shepherd at that point off of Craigslist named Sage and as a suicide prevention, because I felt like Jesus, I need some eyeballs on me. I grew up with dogs in Virginia and had to leave them after my stepfather sort of threatened to kill us if we left, and so I never got to see my border collies again. And so I needed to get back on that train and get back being connected. And so one night after surfing ring Con waves are really good. It was like double overhead pumping the waves. When you're out there, it feels like you're in a river. You're just trying to stay in one spot. So I was exhausted, and I had surfed into the dark for almost two hours at that point, and so I was in my wet suit. I got in my Toyota Tundra at the time with a pop up camper on the back, and so in the wet suit, drove around, got in the pop up camper with my wet suit, peeled out, went to bed. This is around twenty sixteen. At this point, I just woke up in the dream and all of a sudden, I was just standing in this huge, huge industrial building where everything was circular. There are no flat lines, and so it was like this big two It was like the size of the Super Bowl. I mean, these ceilings were huge. It was almost like a purplish pastel color, and it was damp. Wasn't dark, but it was this weird kind of twilight. And when I looked down, I was naked, and I could see that there was this rolling fog that was on the ground, and I remember my first impression was it looks like hamburger meat, you know, like red hamburger meat, where it's all kind of air laid together. It had this perfect symmetrical pattern. I remember raising my head up and looking forward and I saw this kind of oval door with a blue pastel color, and I was really drawn to it, and so I sort of just kind of like glided along. I also had this feeling of like where is everybody? Like why is this such a like strange space, Like there should be lots of people here, you know. It was almost like I felt like people were hiding from me. Well, I finally made it up into the room, and when I went through the circle door or whatever, I got in and everything was round. The floor was round, and it was kind of like this kind of doughnut shaped room with the risen top. And then I'm standing in the center of the room and everything's just this blue color, and my feet all of a sudden just rise up without me doing anything, and I'm horizontal, and then I flowed up into the middle of the room and then I just felt these hot, invisible hot water mattresses. I don't know how to explain it, just smash me into what felt like a mold. And then I remember thinking I need to scream, and I couldn't use my voice box, and I almost felt like I was being suffocated. I've done a little bit of caverning and being in really small spaces and I like it because it freaks me out so bad, and so I just kept trying to scream over and over and over, and finally I woke up in my RV or my pop up camper and at the top bunk and with my German shepherd right next to me and a grain sleeping bag, and I just screamed, and I was like, you know, it's just trying to use that part of my throat, as it had not had any use in the dream. And so the German shepherd looked at me, and she came over and gave me a kiss kind of you know, did little circle and sat back down. And then I took my flashlight and I had it sort of playing with it, and I look over it without turning it on. There's just this man in the car with me, and he has this gray head, and he's got these veins and sparse bits of hair, almost like he's balding. And his head's down and his hands are on top of his head, so he can't make out his eyes or anything, and he's just sitting there with this gray skin, and I'm worried for him, and I'm upset, and I'm almost wondering if he's me, and I'm having all these weird thoughts, and so I get the flashlight and I turn it on and he disappears. I turned the flashlight off and it reappears. And I did that seven times. Finally, I just took my flashlight and just threw it and I just looked at him for a while and just tried to just comfort him. I was so worried about him, and I was just going, Wow, these great aliens, they do have characteristics to them. Look at this shit. There's veins and stuff. This isn't just opaque, you know. And so anyways, that was a weird moment. And then I go back to sleep because I was like, what am I gonna do about this thing in the car? And the thing that was so freaky is that the dog didn't even notice. And it was just clear as day to me. I mean, it was just it was right there, and somehow or night, somehow or another light just made it disappear as soon as I turned the switch on the flashlight, like I was switching the image off and on in my mind with the flashlight. So at this point I just kind of freaked out by aliens and UFOs and not really doing very much art, and I'm sort of just feeling like this whole thing is pretty dark and hard to follow. I finally end up in a place in Santa Barbara where I rented a room that was a hundred square feet that was already furnished. Because I've been living on the road for years. At that point, my mom was begging me to not be quote unquote homeless anymore, even though a house with wheels is the happiest I've ever been in my life, as I would just go from surf spot to skatespot to Whole Foods and sort of had a gym membership and everything sort of figured out, or at least it felt like it until it got really cold out. I ended up having this dream probably two years later, where I was driving my van that I bought. I traded in the Tundra for a nineteen eighty three G twenty Chevy van just like the A Team, and I was in the dream and I took the van and I just drove it up onto some grass in front of this weird hotel that I felt like i'd been to, and my dad was in the car, and I'm just like wow. I guess for me, I've never had my dad actually come into my environment. It's always been the opposite. Where I go into his and so I was just laborgastic, you know, and this is an opportunity, you know, to connect with him. And I said, I'm going to tell you the most amazing science fiction movie you've ever heard, And in my brain, I was, what's that? And so all of a sudden, it's just this series of images as I wasn't really telling the story, but I was being like sort of pulled through it. And one of the things that was fascinating about is it started out with me and being sort of in this blue light outside of the Earth, probably one hundred miles away or so, and I could see the whole Earth and the whole thing was on fire, and that there were actually flames that were actually coming into outer space, that the Earth actually looked an entire cinder. And I just kept commenting to myself and just crying at the same time and just being like, I can't believe there could be that much fire. I mean, it's just what, you know, and just thinking about the surface of the Earth and what's there, everything being scorched. And then the next kind of images that came to me were I'm on the surface and it's all bear everything's brown, the sky's brown. The ocean's brown, all the rivers are black. There's just these trash heaps everywhere, just dotted everywhere, just on fire. There's these cruise ships that are just crashed. And there are people longboarding at Malibu in Los Angeles in spacesuits that the water is just so toxic and they're like hanging ten and like moving around and they have these packs on their backs and stuff, these like little internal survival suits or whatever, and they can't touch the water. And then all of a sudden, I kind of went into the story of one of these people in the spacesuits, and they live underground, and they've been separated from the rich, who somehow or another are invertedly responsible for this, or at least the two parties believe so. And so all of the super rich live in this giant ship that goes around. Sounds like Wally from Disney or whatever, right, but it's different. It's it's like a human paradise utopia. But they have these satellites and stuff that go down and capture people, send into dimensions to find other planets and stuff to steal those resources to then rebuild Earth, which sounds stupid. And so in the dream. The guy gets recruited one of these you know, astronaut surfers, goes to some kind of flight academy and these are us happening as like a quick montage of things, falls in love with the girl who's totally out of his league, and his royalty who comes from the ship out in orbit, and then they get sent on this mission to go to another Earth. And when they get there, they show up with this giant fleet and it's just like Earth, but it's the nineteen nineties and it's pre dial up, and then just all of a sudden, there's just sort of this massacre and this weird alien invasion, but it's the humans invading humans, and it's just really hard to comprehend, and then everyone's getting enslaved and there's just all of these really horrible feelings of dread, and so the main character, which feels like me at this point, just sort of jerks out of the situation and tries to leave with the girl, but in their machine trying to go back gets broken and they're in between time and then they're gonna lose oxygen, and then there's this weird gray alien falling around as there's this beeping noise, you know, sort of this clock as they're gonna die, and they decide to have intercourse, and you know, she just sits on top of him, and then that's it. Boom, that's the last bit of oxygen. And then they both naked because they knew they were gonna die and they've been planning it this way. And then all of a sudden they're on this mega mothership and there's this council of eight praying mantises that are like eight feet tall, kind of a greenish pale complexion. They have these kind of vampire robes that have these little flaps that come out from the top and then these little capes. They're all sitting in this cute little circle of eight, and there's this metal ball in the middle of the room that's huge, but it opens up like an eyeball and you can sort of see past, present in future, and it's sort of showing the whole story of humanity and sort of saying, hey, you know, don't go out and mess with life elsewhere in the universe that was planted there. There are things that are unseen that you don't realize. In order for things to be a certain way, and sort of this like really strange warning. And so the characters, I don't know if they disagree or agree, but they just they get sent back. And then the end of the dream, which is even stranger, is that the general that sent them out, who is a human on the mission to begin with, they're now back, but it's been ten thousand years, has turned into an AI and has replicated himself and has figured out some kind of highway through all of the galaxies in the nearby region and is going to continue to keep finding all of the Earth in order to steal the resources. And so I woke up from that dream and I was just did I just witness the apocalypse? What's going to happen?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I being told of the future? And so that's when I decided that I needed to find someoney to do some hypnosis with that what in the what the heck is locked in my mind? These dreams are just so vivid and they're so wild, and they're so colorful, and I feel I'm watching a TV. I'm just outside of the perspective of the dream. So it's I know that I'm dreaming while I'm watching, which is even stranger. So I end up just on the Internet browsing around. Couple couple weeks later, Lo and behold, I see a Vice TV thing about alien abduction hypnosis with Laurie MacDonald in Sacramento. And she's got this blonde hair and seems like this really nice lady with this soft smile, and she's doing this hypnosis with this dude with the mustache, older guy, and he has these really really special tears at the end and kind of gives her a hug and like, actually looks like he's been through something, right, And so I started diving into hypnosis, and the more I learned about it, the more I got turned off. I was like, Okay, most people that do hypnosis or amateurs, Oh crap, Okay, most people that do hypnosis you know this and that, and people that are more creative are more likely to be more hypnotized. And so, you know, I was looking up the history of hypnosis and just sort of what is this. Is this a pseudoscience or is this like actually like a scholarly pursuit that's going on. So I sort of stayed on the fence on it, and even in this day, it was sort of on the fence on it. But decided that just at of pure unknowing this, I just I just had to know. And after you know, constantly going over Betty and Barney Hill's hypnosis stuff, just so fascinated to see what I could unlock out of my mind. So I think it was probably twenty nineteen or something at this point, and I went to Bernie Man. I met a girl and told her, Hey, we've got to drive to Sacramento so I can do this in person. And so we're going to go check out some skate parks and we went to go do this. And so when we showed up, all right, will you watch sage and I'll be back in an hour. So I walked into this office kind of down by the river, and you know, I was sort of expecting what I was going to see on TV, and you know, my thing was going to be recorded, and there was going to be somebody drawing, you know, my thing. I was paying like two hundred and fifty bucks. I was like, Oh, this is a big deal. But it was just her, which was fine, and she's having a little bit of a coffee fit, and she's a normal human being and she was really sweet and she had her own owl stories telling me that she'd been followed by an owl in Sacramento for for years and that the day that she moved out of town, the renter that she had gotten in the place afterwards or whatever told her that the owl just died instantly. And so when she told me her owl story, I just immediately had a kinship. I was like, Okay, this is this is good. This I can relate to. This that makes sense to me. Like I'm having a lot of weird owl stuff as well. And you know, she she had these really interesting convictions. It was the first person I met in the UFO community, like a real investigator. And she's like, you got to tell them what the rules are. They're not allowed to break the rules. They're not allowed to do sexual misconduct, they're not allowed to take you without your permission. And I'm starting to think, man, I thought I was somebody that knew a lot about UFOs. I don't know shit. This This lady is gnarly. I mean, wow, you know so much. I know so little. How can I start to, you know, get into this learn more? And so when we finally did the hypnosis, I was said, laid down, and I was She'll never get me to go out completely, you know, I just I just don't believe that I can really be hypnotized with sort of how I went into it. And I think for about an hour and a half, I sort of just went along with it. I sort of hoping that something would happen, and I was kind of at the point where I was, Oh, man, how long am I gonna let a girl from burning man and the dog outside in the heat? Oh No. So that's just when I felt something come right off. I think it's my cerebellum, the little bump on the back of your head. I felt a spinal cord just dangle right off of it, and it kind of felt like almost a tird about to fall out of my butt or something. It was just this horrible sensation of, uh, is it gonna come off? What is it? And these three vertebrate I could feel it in My first inclination was almost in the matrix when Neo right goes and clips into the matrix. It was it was sort of like that more grotesque. I could actually see the vertebrae and I pushed back into it. And that's immediately when I just saw myself in outer space and I just saw this huge silver football and had this beautiful blue line going right through the middle of it, sort of this Elvis blue, and it was huge. It was way way big. I mean, I was out in between the planets or something in Mars in the background, and this thing was eighth the size of Mars or something. It was huge, and it was this beautiful silver metal that was shining, and it was almost if a football was covered in chrome. And then you just broke the middle out and then I looked deeper and I could see these little silhouettes inside of the blue, like my eye turned into binoculars for a second, and they were like these little grays almost looking back at me, but have different heights, and kind of grouped together in this funny little grouping, like they were looking out windows. And I all of a sudden sort of got trans muted onto a stage at the Emmys, and I was receiving an Academy Award, and I was in front of this huge audience and all of these people were clapping, and I just could not stop convulsively crying, and I was so a part of the crowd. I was just delighted. I could even feel Laura's feeling of that sensation. Almost this light was being lit inside of me and it was turning into an inferno, and like we both knew it was kind of like go out like a comment. And then I like came out of it, and I sort of looked at her and I thought to myself, supposed to make a movie? What? And then I talked to her and what do you think the Academy Award things about? And she's like, I don't know, what do you think about it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: How can we make this reality?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And she was already manifesting it. Now, It's just like that is so bizarre. Am I supposed to be like a producer or agent for these things? Is this? Do I have like a mission or something?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is this about? And so I started to then have these thoughts and inclinations that yes, not only that, but you need to become a screenplay writer, and you're gonna come up with this screenplay. And so I came up with this idea for Close Encounters of the Bill Murray kind, and that Bill Murray would come down as an extraterrestrial going to Bernie Man to get to all of the billionaires to turn them into funny animals or something, and then to just split and then to come back years later and give everybody free technology and free energy and watch all of the nationalities and all of that just completely dissolved instantly as everyone's immediately equal. But when he gives the technology to people, he does it when they're taking a shit, while people are having sex, while people are in a car crash, like just instantaneouly see everywhere at all points, giving this free technology, and how that just changes humanity and turns it into a human paradise versus a big bowl of suffering and only good for the few that rise to the top through privilege. And so that took me to want to go to school, and I took screenplay writing classes, and then I'm working with this screenplay writing guy and I'm just trying to tell him I'm not dyslexic, but it's seeming pretty obvious, and I'm like, hey, man, how come every time I do this shit, I suck at everything. None of my screenplays work. They all suck. And he's like, well, maybe you should be a director. That's it. I'll be a directory. Result. Well, if you're going to be a director, you're going to learn how to write a screenplay first, and so you know, I just kept working on Close Encounters of the Bill Murray Kind and I shared it with him, and I was just working on it, and I was working on it, and I was working on it, and I sort of got to this place where I was, Okay, well, if I'm going to be a director, then I need to go to the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. And I'm right here in the middle of town. I can go to all of these things. And I went, well, how am I going to pay for one of those golden passes? I can't afford that shit. That's expensive. And I just thought popped in my head, going Craigslist. It's on there right now for you, if you're willing to look. And I went on there and there was a ticket with Brad Pitt's face on it and it was half off five hundred bucks or something. I'm like, what, man, I got just enough for that, and so I thought maybe it was fake. And then all of a sudden, I show up at this Starbucks and this lady had this medical complication and she couldn't go, and her daughters were there and they were really sad. It was like a funeral. She was so sad that she wasn't going to be able to see it, and sort of like pumped me up. And then all of a sudden, I go to the film festival and I go see sixty movies. I went to absolutely everything, and I was searching for somebody, and I had no idea who it was or why. I was just gonna wake up at seven o'clock in the morning and go to movies and do it all the way until ten o'clock at night, and go to all the cocktail parties. And it was just really lonely. You know, it's like, okay, cool, I couldn't figure out anyone to hang out with with, you know, go to a social place, remove myself and stand in the corner and just observe. And so I was, I don't know what I'm even doing here. And then that's when I met a producer who had an amazing documentary that year. And I'm standing in line and I'm just looking at this dude with a bald head and a long beard, his z eazy top or something, and he just turns around and he just starts staring at me, not like he's flirting with me or something, but just really looking deep and I'm looking back at him, and then comes in really close and he starts siinfelding me where there's that episode of where the guy stands too close to everybody. I'm taking little steps back. He introduces himself and his director and we hit it off super hard, and they invited me to their hotel room when they were leaving so that I could tell them my UFO story. I wanted to tell it to the producer and he seems sort of interested, but I wasn't really there to pitch my UFO story. I was there to make I was there to make the movie for Close Encounters of the Third Time with Bill, and I was going to figure out some way of getting his one eight hundred number, and I was going to make this come into fruition. And so I pitched all of my documentary ideas in my UFO documentary to them. A couple weeks later, he calls me back and he goes, you know what, we want to make a documentary on you. We're going to start researching, We're going to break down your life, and so all of a sudden, COVID hits. Everything gets shut down and we just have this whole year or nine months to just completely dive into this. And he's a Christian and he's a skeptic. He's not really a UFO, but I wouldn't call him a debunker either, And so it was a really interesting relationship. And told him all about my stepdad and how I'd lived in Virginia for seven years and my mom and met this guy at a karate studio. Taught me about hunting and fishing and never had a job because he had to deal with my crazy EIGHTYHD and energy. And they were worried that I was going to get hurt all the time or something was going to happen to me and I was going to get in a fight. And so he would take me hunting and fishing constantly all the time, all over Virginia and we were just stomping up and down the mountains all day long, and you know, it was it was it was gnarly. It was like it's just like a really gnarly redneck. And you know, maybe one time, eat a bowl of mushrooms and tomatoes to go night ski. I was like, bro, are we going to get in the car and go And he goes, no, no, no, no, You're gonna eat that bowl first of mushrooms and tomatoes. And I was, no way, I'm going to do that. And then the next thing, I know, I want to go skiing, and so I started to do it, and then I threw up, and he goes, You're going to still eat that, because that was the kind of militant he was. You know, if I was washing dishes, he'd be over my shoulder and if one dish had any dirt on it, I'd have to wash all of the dishes again, you know, and then he put ranch on it, and then I had to eat that. And it was just a series of just traumatic experiences with him. And you know, the first night that I met him, he hung me up by my neck and told me that he was a man of the house and was choking me out, you know, by my shirt, lifting me up, and it just that whole thing, you know, with him, was just something I'd been running away from my entire life, and you know, never really told people about this whole other life I'd had, as had been trained as a marksman and an archer and a fisherman and all this stuff that people on the West Coast. When I moved here didn't understand at least in southern California. And yeah, I just went on and on about my life and this and I thought, you know, this documentary was going to change the world. And then we had these conversations where it would be pushing him and being like, you know, what do you really think? And he'd be like, well, if Alias wanted to just wipe us out, they would, and I well, if they could, then do you really think it's our planet? What's your thoughts on that? And sort of like trying to do this yoga dance with him of philosophy and cosmology, and so he ended up finding different people to interview and we tried to make a sizzle, and so his director came out and we decided that we were going to find some obscure spot somewhere. We were going to shoot this sizzle with my really cool van. And I was really tired at the time. My wife was pregnant. I met a girl through surf lessons who was pretty much pure Scottish and she was, you know, living at this house on an avocado ranch that was all moldy, and we had nowhere to go, and so we were just we're in a really tough time. But I did this thing and I went out there with my three dogs that were living in my van at the time and brought them with me, and you know, we're trying to shoot and I was like talking to the director. I was like, you think I should wear this hat? He's all loose the hat. It was all, oh, he goes, you can wear the hat if you want. I was like, oh, no, that's all right. I was like, you want to get any shots with my dogs? He's like, no, no, no, no, just these weird drone shots. And so I decided to smoke weed while I was doing that, and I was like driving and you know, took a bong load driving with my knees. And I didn't tell any of that to the producer, who found out later and was just crushed because he felt like I didn't give my best performance or whatever. But I just I was hoping that he was going to show up, and I had given him money, and I became very obsessed about the whole thing, calling him way too many times, as he didn't call me back whatsoever. In our documentary to Change the World just abruptly ended.
Speaker 2: Telepath is a weekly digital newsletter filled with the latest paranormal news, trending topics, and fresh articles from some of the most popular critical thinkers in the community today. Stay informed on your favorite paranormal podcasts and live streaming talk shows. Interact with the Telepath and upload your paranormal story or picks. It could be featured in an upcoming edition. Sign up right now for the free Telepath newsletter at paranormal dot Radio. That's paranormal dot Radio.
Speaker 1: The only thing that came out of it for me was I got Chris Bletso's number. And this is probably three years ago before Chris was as big of a name as he is now, and he's an amazing guy, and we've gotten the bond. But I told the producer there at the end he still hadn't given me Chris's number, and I said, dude, you have to give me that number because this is a part of my personal journey and that to clue. And so a week or two later he did, and I finally called up Chris and then sort of opened up a whole other can of worms and sort of at that point, I was living with my wife on the MESA and we I don't think we I don't think we've been quite kicked out of our place, yet this sort of sort of happened. I sort of just jumped into her spot, and then all of a sudden, landlord, it was like, whoa, whoa, you got two dogs. Now you got three dogs over there. Get out of here, guys, and you're pregnant. But when I met my wife, I didn't want to tell her about UFOs and stuff, And it was around the same time as the documentary and stuff, so I told her about that, and then she started having some experiences where she had a twisted wet suit where the logo was one way, and then we went surfing one day and the whole thing was twisted around with the knee patches on the wrong side. And I run a service school, so I'm pretty pretty aware of how wet suits work. And then a couple of days later, it twisted back right on the same shower hanger that it was at At the place. She had a experience where she was going to bed and she saw a bright light and then she thought, what is that? And then the bright light went away. She had another experience where there was a sunset at the end of the bed. All times, I was completely passed out. By the way, I passed out really hard, but there was a sunset where the top of it was like an orange and then down at the bottom was like a purple. And so yeah, I sort of when I got on the phone with Chris, told him about my uhul story stuff. I told him about all the other abductions that had happened and the weird things, and told him about what was going on at the house with my wife. And I was also feeling like I was led to my wife the ets or whatever that this surf lesson had just randomly come to me through my surf school, which was one of the only COVID surf lessons I did. Because it was so parad annoying about COVID, I was out of my mind, which is okay, because at the time, everybody was that we were supposed to actually have a kid, and then it was the second child that they would want. And I actually sort of implied that at some point to her and brought her into all of this, and somehow or other she signed up and not even knowing each other for six months, you know, immediately knocked her up. And so when I got on the phone with Chris, I just kept going on about experiences, and then he said, tell me about your childhood trauma. Well, I played dodgeball for a while, and I wasn't. I didn't really want to mention Ben, and I didn't really want to mention my mom's divorce or the fact that I was alone for like a year and a half while my mom was on double prescription of xan X, and I just wasn't being watched the nineteen eighty seven earthquake in the Bay Area, I think it was like October seventeenth or whatever, during the World Series versus the A's versus the Giants. I was actually on the roof of my house right before that and had a premonition of something happening in randomn and then the earthquake happened. So, just just to give you an understand just the lack of supervision, I was playing on the roof every day for months before that. You know, my mom had gotten their tubes tied and almost died in surgery. And then we went to Virginia and I had all these teachers that hated kids that couldn't read, particularly one names Freeland, and made my life a living hell and made me a dunce cap. I actually made my own dunce cap and separated me from the children. But like, I actually had a physical dunce cap in this little trailer we were in, and yeah, you know, it was suicidal in fifth grade, you know, and was on riddlin and all that shit. And so he said, that's exactly it. That's what I was looking for. And so we got into this whole conversation about how these UFOs are sort of lured to people who have high levels of trauma. So with the high level of ADHD, you know, I've been making friends is like impossible, and even in this daily have so few friends, probably just because I'm so much to handle. But I ended up listening to the man and he explained that they weren't aliens, that they were angels from his perspective, and that they weren't visitors from some far out place, but they were actually coming here because of our suffering and had a spiritual message and wanted to help us out. And so that was kind of the first time of actually being injected with like some nice energy and sort of thinking about this in a positive perspective. And then he said, you know, after thirteen years or twelve years, the gifts start coming to you, and he was really referring to the whole thing more as the gin or a genie, And so I started to try to clear my thoughts and start thinking in those types of ways. And he told me there was a study done where one hundred and sixty people with high amounts of close encounter experiences all had only one thing in common, which was early childhood suffering. So I really started diving into that and talking to my mother and sort of realizing that my mom didn't want to be framed as a bad mother and so didn't want to talk about those things. But the more that I went into it, it seemed that I would instantly have a bad story to tell for the rest of my life if I continued down the path. So I decided, after talking to Chris, that I should maybe open up. And that's when I decided to file a move on report. And I'd looked into it before in two thousand and six, but I was like, I don't even know what the hell is moved on, you know, I just people weren't even wanting to talk about aliens. But ever since everything happened in twenty seventeen, with all of the tic Tac footage and Louelsandre, I felt more comfortable really kind of putting my foot out there. And I got a phone call from Earl gray Anderson who listened to my story for probably two hours and just went on about his experiences as well, and about his mother being a headhunter for some of the top secret departments in the government, and Vernon Broon Brown had a crush on his mother and her whole house burned instantaneous, and his story about talking about Star Wars and Show and Tell, and then his mother had to come and say that he was lying and that there's some kind of official report. I mean, I just immediately just fell in love with Earle in his voice and his ability to listen is just such a great listener. And he said, you know, I had already started doing some UFO art at this point, but he really implored me to really draw it out and sort of take like a great bishop, who's another really great guy's philosophy, and you know, don't tell me about your UFO. Draw out all your feelings, you know, get it on paper, and let's look at it as data. And so that's when he started really going hard at my UFO art if you will, And I started thinking about all the different conceptions, and it came up with one idea to put all of my UFO stories in a seven layer head of a gray alien on a piece of paper about seventeen by twenty two marker paper, and just buy five hundred dollars worth of markers and sharpie's and just go to town at it. A lot of the art projects I would start, I would trace them out and then sort of look at it as like this ultimate coloring book that I would never finish. But then I would become really obsessent and play loud music and smoke lots of weed and just draw all the way through the night into the next day, into the next day, and just have these big pushes to just get it done. I did another amazing piece with purples and blacks. Is like a linear background through stars and the cross section of the mother ship with myself in the middle crucified on some surfboards and hoose attached to my ppe spreading sperm throughout the whole ship that was full of alien embryos that are hybrids overlooking Earth in the same shape as that UFO that I saw in the channeling with Lori. So I went to alien Gon and I met Chris in person. I didn't know he was going to be there, and he implored me to go more into my childhood suffering and really learn exactly what happened, which couldn't believe there was even more, Just so much adversity and so many challenges. I'm wondering how I'm even alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got to look at the UFO community sort of right, and there's these different sort of things going on. There was all these people with ancient aliens and then there are you know, people they're saying aliens are really evil. And I actually brought my art with me and I didn't know why. And I just had this big portfolio and I would just go around and if you talk to me, and I was brave enough to stop and talk to you, I would show you my art. And a couple of times I started taking it out, and all of a sudden in a crowd would sort of develop around me, and people would go, well, shouldn't that be hung up somewhere. Shouldn't that be like you know, in a museum, look at all the work, look at all that detail and stuff, and you know, he could take a magnifying glass and still see stuff, you know, just because I'm working at some of the pen tips are like point three, you know, to get some of the detail in that I want, because that's why I don't like working with paint, because I can't control it the way that I want. And just having this mission, you know, the documentary had failed, and I told the producer the last time I talked to him that I wasn't going to give up, and Earl Gray Anderson started inviting me to movie premieres and I went to go see James Fox and his Virginia premiere about UFOs in Brazil, and then I was on a mission to meet him, and I was just I kind of felt like it was lurking, you know. And I went to the after party and I was trying to talk to him, but he was there with his daughter, and I was staring at his daughter, and I was like, why are you staring at his daughter? So I went outside and smoked a joint and I was, Okay, none of that energy's working, Like I'm going to give up. And I talked to the bouncer and he's like, hey, man, don't give up. Just just keep trying. And so I went in a couple of more times and finally everything closed up. He was with one of these alien bunnies that was with him for the premiere, this beautiful woman, and they were going to walk to a CVS with some guy had flown in from France or something, and they're like, this guy gets to stay at my house because he came the furthest for this premiere. And I was like, I don't want to hang out, and so I followed him some more, and then finally I had a moment and I was like hey, and I told him a little bit about myself and I but I tried to keep myself mysterious. And I said, do you think that you're being led to make movies because of, you know, for the ets? And he like paused for a minute and kind of went tight lived and he went I think, so I really do. I really do feel like I led. And then I asked him, well, what do you what's your recommendation for people making, you know, UFO documentaries, and he said, oh, work ten times harder. I went ten times harder. Man. I put my whole I put everything into this. He's yeah, you know, and had this amazing moment with him, and then yeah, just continued to meet more and more people in the UFO community and to get a deeper perspective of what all of these people thought. It seemed like each person I talked to almost had their own unique perspective, that there were similarities and differences. But some people, you know, I would get a relationship with and I'd get their phone number, and I even still talk to some of these people to this day. Through that first year of kind of going out and so I kind of just kept making the art, but then I wasn't sure if I was going to sell it or what I was going to do with it. Then I made another art piece where I did a million little gray aliens. It was sort of all as one piece. I wanted to show the different colors of aliens skin. Everybody always thinks aliens are always gray, but they've been reported as brown and all these different colors, and sometimes they change from what they eat, you know, all the anecdotal stuff you hear in euphology. So I wanted to kind of do that, and then I just obsessed out to the point where I was trying to fill up spaces and do little faces on dots, and I did this amazing color scheme that almost kind of looks like a person's aura, with like a greens and then purples, and then pinks and yellows, and then into grays and browns and purples again. You know, I just was trying to figure out what all of it meant. You know, I was just confused. And then there was a moment where I was down at ringcom Point and it was around four twenty and I was surfing and I came in after it was pretty dark, and then all all of a sudden, I just saw this light come screaming down the Santa Barbara channel. I thought it was somebody with the drone, but the sun had already set, so there's no reason for a drone to be out there. And it was moving, it was hustling down, and all of a sudden, I turned around and it stopped when I looked at it, and I took out my cell phone and I got fifty three seconds of this thing right in front of me. And the reason that they showed up, or at least I think they did, was is because I was taunting them, and I was saying, man, you're going to show up for Chris Blutzel all the time. How are you not going to show up for me? You need to show up for me. I'm doing all this shit for you. You need to I need at least something so I can prove what's going on. And for fifty three seconds, this object just sat there and then it just instantly disappears, and you can see it on camera. It just disappears, you know. So I showed this video to people and they're like, James, it's a light in the sky. And I'm like, are you kidding me? You know, out of all my earthly abilities, this is the best that I can do. I even asked for this, and here it showed up. And I've had a couple other incidences actually at ringcom Point, where I've been out at night surfing after dark and seeing that light and at one point even told me which wave to catch. There was a set coming in of three waves and I really wanted to go in and it was dark, and they were like, yeah, catch the third one, that's the best one. And ended up riding that wave all the way through the COVID Ringcon and never even saw it. I was just moving and just the air going past me, and it was just an incredible feeling. And then also having that guidance, and so I, you know, asked Chris a couple more times, you know, about this, these experiences and about the hitchhikers effect and sort of what this meant and meeting, and every time I talked to him, I'd get like a deeper meaning on things. And just recently with contact in the desert before I went out, Eye contacted Chris probably two weeks before, and I got a message in my head that said, hey, we want you to just send him a message and say you're thinking about him. It was very like abstract thought, and I thought, that's going to make me sound kind of gay, even though I'm not like homophobic. That's just perbadim of what I thought. I was like, that's gay. No, No, I don't want to think some UFO guy on the West Coast is thinking about him. And I was like, yeah, but you're not homophobic, And what do you have to lose if you heard this, and you know, just test it out. And so he sent back right after that same to you. So I didn't think too much of it. And then a night later, I'm on my cell phone and I'm talking to a friend and she's telling me this terrible story about our mother used to beat her, and then she's never told anybody of this story. And I'm sitting in my laundry room looking out and there's this amazing little circle in the trees looking over at construction site about two hundred yards away, and I just see this big wing and it's got these lights on the bottom and it's as thin as possible. It's silver, and the lights on the bottom look like suns. It's like an orange sun. And I'm like, what kind of freaking wing doesn't have you know, a passenger selage or whatever, you know, no fuel selage, And it's just sitting there and I'm like oh, and I just kind of hold my breath and then it just moves through and goes out of you and then back in view again and then just disappears, like a CD going into a CD player, like the end of the front end of it went in and it just disappeared. And I was on the phone with my friend Sarah, and I was like, Sarah, I just saw UFO, and like she knows about some of my UFO stuff, and she's like, I bet you did. I was like, no, no, you don't understand. And so that's sort of the blessing and the curse of being the single, the only witness, and so I was blown away. I come inside and I draw like, wow, I think it had nine lights. I mean, it was huge, at least one hundred yards wide or long, I mean, and just the wing it was so thin, and there was no like front to it. There was no nothing. I mean, it's just flat bizarre. And so I'm all jazzed up. I call my friends in the move on community and this is it, you know, finally, James Pike, it happened. They're here at my house. They're showing up. You guys should get up here. Unfortunately, you know, I think one of the issues of being a UFO investigator is always another case to investigate, and everyone kind of seemed to got sick and had reasons not to come up. And you know, I'm just like really emotional about it at this point, and I'm like I can't believe it, you know, So I file a report, sort of thinking that's it. A couple of days go by and it's late at night, around ten thirty, and I'm in my driveway locking my doors because I'm worried that, you know, maybe some random person's gonna come by and break into my car. Living kind of a weird little area where there's some homeless encampment, so I'm always kind of paranoid about my stuff getting broken into. And I hear this little whisper in my head and it said walk back here, and it was I laughed, and I was like, what maybe that was you dude? Well again, what do you have to lose? Obviously it's ten steps over there, just go look. And so I walked to the back part of this property where I live, where it's actually like an abandoned property where it's everything's still wild, and there's these two huge eucalyptus trees, and there's forty owls just having like a full on owl party, and they're like cooting, and there's eighteen or twenty in one and another eighteen or twenty in the other, and they're both just directed at each other, and I can just hear all this communication and stuff, and I'm looking right at the eucalyptus tree, and right about midway up sixty feet up or whatever, there's these three owls and they just kind of swooping in evenly distributed, and I was like, wow. And the thing that's so cool about seeing it out is they're silent, right, and so I was just, oh, man, that's so cool. And then all of a sudden, another two went right into that same spot, wrapping around the tree, going kind of in a downward spiral, and then one and then another three, just like the ones that I saw firsthand. And then all of a sudden, the chevron V that's black with five lights just blends itself in with the owls like a comet. And I saw it and I just lost my mind. I just I remember, just started skipping and jumping up and down and just being like, oh my, I mean, I've seen some amazing comments. I was in Santa Cruz one time and saw a comment that was like fifty yards wide that looked like Independence date that blew across the sky less than fifty feet sixty feet above my head. I saw a girl across the way at a canal ap toss and she saw it too. We ran over and just started making out. It was just the most insane thing. This was like on a whole other level though, this blended itself in and I was just I went and I got my wife out of bed, and she's, you know, holding the kid, and we're out there and I'm pointing at this tree and there's no owls at this point, they're all gone. And she's like, what am I looking for? And I'm just, you know, and I'm pointing. And I did see like these little orbs that were kind of coming in and out, but they were kind of hiding behind the tree line, and so I was like, look at that, and she's what, you know, I don't. And it's just so hard that if you're the most tedious observer of all time, you might not even notice. And so I'm just freaked out. I call up everybody again and I go, where is everyone that's going on? It's come up here? This is it, this is It's happened. This is Pike Spawn and you know Pike Pike, Skinwalker Ranch. It's going on. And a night late the next night, I'm just upset nobody showed up. They're just there's like, that's great, James, you know the best you can't see if you can get it on film. And I always say that what the does that matter? This is my personal journey. Get it on film this shit's been happening, and calling up my mom, She's like, we should get canvas on your house, Like what the fuck? I know, right, like, what's going on? You know? Around this time too, I've been talking to my mom a lot, and I told her, you know, that I had been taken and she says, well, how many times have you been taken? And I said, I don't know, maybe a couple hundred times. Through hypnosis has said that I was taken every time, and I don't know if I believe that. And she's like, well, I don't want them to take you. A couple of days later, she saw white owl in her backyard that had a bird in its talons and it went straight up into the side. And then she saw a bumper sticker that said We're Always with you that had an alien on it. And so, you know, my mom is we're talking and we're both sort of psychically on the same par and so like that whole day I was just talking to her and talking to her, and then we were having those conversations about her owl experience and what that. Man, yeah, they're taking my soul or something. I'm not sure what it means. And so I'm frustrated. It was a really long day and I took a shower. It's about the same time of days the night before, probably around ten thirty, and I decided, you know, I'm not leaving the shower. And then my German shepherd, you know, say she's outside and she's just barking away. Oh bah bah bah, you know, going, going, going, and you know the homeless encampments and everything going around here. We have like random people running through the bushes and stuff. I sort of have to be on guard. And there's a high bum factor for sure, And you know, I give food to certain people, and I know what's going on with the little social orders and stuff. So I'm always curious, right and so sage though, she just won't shut up, and I'm so tired. I just let this go on for ten minutes and it's a very alert bark, and she's barking at the shower, so she's barking at me. So after ten minutes of this, she's gonna wake up.
Speaker 2: My kid.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, I can't take it, and I'm just completely wet. Don't even grab a towel. I just stomp out, stomp outside and look at her, and then she just sort of gives me this weird Kermit the frog face, and she's looking at me but up and I went, oh, now, you're not gonna bark now that I'm outside. Great, And I immediately just felt something above me and I looked and it was an owl and was silent, and I can see his ears and the tops of its wings, and it was flying right directly over my head, perfectly fifty to fifty, like across my skull, at probably less than thirty feet up, just right in a perfect little nook at the tree line, and all of a sudden it turned into that chevron V that I saw the night before and flew right over my freaking head. And it's flying over my head and it's going one mile an hour and I'm looking at it and I could make out the five lights, but every time I look at it, it was like I was looking at something when I'm really drunk and I'm right on the verge of passing now and everything's just really blurry, like I can see. But if I was to try to go somewhere, I know I'm going to run into something, or like the heat on a street when you're looking from far away, and there's that distortion, and it was just driving me nuts. I was trying so hard to get that detail like I did that first encounter. I just wasn't able to get it. But I did see lines in between the lights, directly in the center in between where the lights were, and I had five lights, and it was a perfect chevron, a beautiful chevron vie that was black. And then all of a sudden, the tree that's just right over here across the creek and went right into the tree, just like the one the first time over in the construction site, but this time I got to see it from the back, and so when it went in, it looked like it went into a pool of quicksand like there were no ripples or anything. But I was just shocked that it went into the tree, you know what I mean. And so now I on this property, I just stand here all the time and just look at this stupid tree and just go, what in the hell, how is that even possible? So again I called up all of these people on move On and told them about it, and then they were like, well, did you get footage of it? And said no, but it flew over and was an owl and I wrote down the time and drew out what happened, and then I talked to Chris at Contact in the desert and then he said, well, I saw the same thing two different craft two weeks before you. So at first I was I don't even know, I can't even handle that wrapped my mind around it, and I said, well, Chris, how were they able to know where I was looking that first time through the tree when I was on the cell phone. I mean, that was just so perfect And he said, well, it's because they can move back and forth in time, and they knew exactly where James was going to be looking when he was looking. So that really freaked me out. I told my wife about it, and then she had a dream about time, which she didn't see time, but she felt it. She said that time was happening spontaneously everywhere always, and we had gotten in an argument, so you shouldn't tell me for a couple of days. And I then looked up this thing about block theory and how in the fourth dimension you can kind of see everything. You're always being bor and you're always dying, and you know, just sort of almost built more into my paranoia, like, well, shit does that mean that there's just slides in this slide show I just can't avoid and eventually going to have to go through them. Like there's no way that I can plan for these things to come back. It's just gonna happen to me. And so, yeah, I decided to start working on a memoir to talk about all these things. But unfortunately, through the process of writing the memoir has been so torturous, like I'll be writing it and then all of a sudden, I'll just decide that I'm gonna start gardening into the wilderness, and I'll take all of my tools and I'll just start going out there and have these grand ideas of how I'm going to manicure this huge property here that I won't get paid for and no one will ever appreciate, and think somebody the landlord paid for anyways, and just these big distractions, and then you know, getting to to fight fights with my wife because I you know, it's just too much and I can't stop talking about it.
Speaker 7: Do you have an interest in the parent Normal? You'll love the unex network dot Com the ax is. You're streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious, like UFOs, Bigfoot Ghosts, and so much more from host like Clyde, Lewis Whitley, streamber, Micah Haiks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the X. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at Hey you n x dB. Follow our Facebook group on X network. I the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple Podcasting.
Speaker 5: It's time, It's new is the X x X.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, I've kind of come to a place now where I understand that there's a fine line between madness and genius and that my art is sort of a place for me to play in that court that over overboard and making beautiful things. And I feel like I'm led to do these things, and that I've kept my story secret really for so long because in not wanting to be ridiculed and talk about these things that sort of just kind of like a sleeper cell. And when I talk about UFOs and when I go out and do these things, I really feel like I'm being watched, and maybe not even by aliens, but also maybe by the government. We've had weird drones here on the property. I had a drone sit down that was almost eight feet tall. I've never seen a drone that big. It had big spider legs. I've seen some of the fire department drones and stuff, but I still they don't They're not as big as the one that came down and sat next to me. We've had black helicopters fly really low at night. We had a helicopter almost land on the house one time. Will try to put the baby to sleep, and so I really feel I'm at a point where this is not an abduction anymore but an induction, and that the abduction thing is really it really is being miscon strewed, and that for me, there's there's a point where there that I feel like, you know, if these UFOs are real, they have to show up, and that we all have to become aware of it. And so I guess that's that's why I'm doing this, because I feel like it's my responsibility to share my art and to share all the things I'm doing, because you know, that's I spent such a long time being a hermit and being afraid of myself, and you know, being afraid of ADHD and not wanting to take medication even though I'm not on it, but you know, not finding coaching or ways to work with it, and everything through this experience has made me work on all the things that I procrastinated and did not want to do and rather just go surfing. As for most of high school, I just didn't go to school. But I still kept a three point zero average. So I would say that's my story.
Speaker 3: Fascinating stuff.
Speaker 6: James.
Speaker 3: It's been quite a journey you've been on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a personal journey. And yeah, to all of a sudden be seen as an artist and you know, and everyone appreciating it. I mean, it just it's just such a weird feeling. I remember being at an art show with my father and he was showing his stuff and I was sitting right next to him, and a woman came up and said to me, are you the artist? And he just got you got so shocked, and he was upset. He well, no, I am. But you know, I've spent years and years with ceramics, and I can throw a pot, you know, just like a professional ceramicist. Just the feeling of accomplishment from having something like ADHD that where you can't have a feeling of accomplishment. Is pretty pretty life shattering for me. You know, it's really something I never thought that I would do. And when I went to contact in the Desert, I didn't even put any price tags on any of my art. It was the last afterthought I had a friend show. But say, James, there's no price tags on your art and crap, I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 3: It's good that you ought your art because that's your anchor. You can funnel all this onto paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then my surfing is really the only place where I can meditate. And you know, I've caught in lots of waves with dolphins and and I've spent a lot of time with sharks, and I feel like surfing is that beautiful compliment to wondering about the UFO mystery, because you know, you're sitting on your surfboard, you don't know what's underneath you, and you're sort of waiting for something that you don't know really when it's going to come, and you're out there interacting with you know, these intelligence that are from a world that's you know, right next to you, but you'd never know it unless you actually got out there, you know, and so yeah, I think I think it's the surfing ring con such a perfect wave and got to live there through high school and the art really going out and telling the story and trying to get more people to talk about their experiences and make art. I think for me that that would be the greatest gift is not selling my art, but getting more people like myself who've been hidden to come out and say, hey, this is what I saw and these are my drawings, and you know, take it for what it is, but this is my personal journey.
Speaker 3: And this is important to me absolutely because you know, you've got some experiences which they write their lives and their experiences down on paper and then people will read it and then they will connect with it and then share about their experiences, you know, with you and your art. You know, they will connect with it and you know, look back on what has been happening to them over the years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, one of the things about this is the stigma, and it's a double whemmy to have the ontological shock and then also have to continue to live in this earthly realm and sort of know that there's like better technology out there and that you know, all of the things that we're doing are sort of I mean, the only people in society that we put up with this kind of shit is babies great, and we have to in order for them to learn. And so it sort of feels a planet of the babies where we could have this you know, human utopia or paradise, but we're all like sort of choosing to take an inut of an object and worship it. And then and then that's where like it gets weird for me, and so I have to kind of like smoke a little bit of weed, I take a deep breath, kind of realize, Okay, I can't change the world by just being irritated with it. I need to just work on myself. And that's how the change will happen is through silence.
Speaker 3: And you know, we do live in two different worlds. You know, We've got lives where you know, we work every day, we have relationships, we have families, do our best to support them. And then so many people have this other side, this strange occurrences that have happened to them. Because it is possible to lose it because so many of these people have these experiences. Excuse the pun it is clearly alien to them bacially if they've have no interest in the subject, but for their lives they've had these strange occurrences, these strange visitations.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's so strange too to get a group of people who've had strange encounters and stuff. And I'm just a really competitive person, mostly against myself. I'm very competitive. I'm always forcing myself to be competitive against myself, and so I'm competitive against other people, but not in a way where I make it obvious. I just observe them and if there's certain things about them that I like, those are the things that I want to get better at, you know, so like it. It's not a competitive way where it's a it's a bummer or anything, but it's just there's this mentality that happens within groups where my friend Danny, he's so funny, he was saying at work, they had this funny joke where they would I'm a bigger something than you are. I'm a bigger something than you are, and so we were playing opinion. So I'm a bigger experiencer than you are. I'm a better experiencer than you are. And I feel like when I go to the abduction Anonymous meetings and stuff that with all of the encounters that I've had and everything that I'm sort of got a home run hitter, right Like I'm an called grand slam hitter, and they all everyone kind of knows it, and they kind of poke at me to finally like come out and and you know, and and then I'm sort of in this weird place. God is my story and all my intensity cutting down the opportunity for other people to talk and and things, and so like at Contact in the Desert, I was at the Abduction Anonymous meeting and Whitley Schreiber was in there, and it was a whole packed group and it started out with somebody actually quoting a book, which I thought was really interesting. I was like, okay, And then and then you know, there were a couple of stories in there, but they were all just like people sort of saw something and their interpretations of it and then how they kind of you know, blended that into their life. And then finally I got my opportunity to talk, and I really just let loose and told this story and no hold bars, and when I got finished, everybody jumped up and started applauding me and somebody yelled in the back of the room, you just one contact in the desert, and I was just like, what now everyone with, you know? And I had these people come around me, but Whitley Striiber didn't come over and talk to me, and so I was like, I was so and that was the only person that I wanted to talk to. And I was like, Oh, this w finally be opportunity for being like, hey, I'm an experiencer, you're an experiencer. And so I was like, is there like a competitiveness there, you know? And like what the hell is that? Even? About?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with any of this shit, Like that's so blatantly weird. It's interesting. It's almost like I'd almost rather go to some of these things and not tell my story and just listen to other people so that I don't steal the show or whatever, because I don't. I don't want people to have this thought of why haven't aliens come to me? Well, why is he so special?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And well, gosh, you know, they don't come to everybody for a reason. Maybe it's because of DNA, maybe it's because of consciousness, Maybe it's because they're trying to find souls for the soul recycling centers on the Mothership. I don't know, but yeah, the ego that gets involved with it is really fascinating, and I've I've tried really hard to put my ego in check and sort of see it when it comes out. And I keep shaving my head to try to like just find these moments of being very humble and letting go of any kind of ego.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a mixed bag. And unfortunately that you know this subject, it does have that, it does have the ego side of it, and it's borderline hero worship, you know, to a degree. And what we want is for people to not recoil about their own experiences, no matter how small, because I've always said people are welcome on the show. It doesn't matter if they've just in lights in the sky or they've been you know, they've been missing for five days. It's all important. So we you know, we want people to share share their experiences. And yeah, I get emails from people who they want to meet aliens. You know, they want to have these experiences, but they you know, they haven't. But you know, I always say at the end of the show, keep watching the skies, you know, keep living your life and keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And my advice is is that, well, if you want to see extraterrestrials so bad, then why don't you just start working on yourself and find that spiritual evolution that puts you out in the wilderness, that puts you in a place of either isolation or into a category of pre abductee. But like you know, from all the research that I've done, you know, it's a lot of really strange things going on with each person that has this happened to them. You know, a lot of them have the family that are in the military. You know, that's that's a given where their parents are in the military. Green eyes, hazel eyes, Cherokee blood, chalk top blo Scottish bloodlines. And Chris has talked to me about that as well.
Speaker 6: And a lot of.
Speaker 1: People, you know, when you say that kind of stuff, they go, oh great, here we go to woo woo oo land. But I mean, there's got to be something, you know, in each piece of DNA is just as many numbers in there as there are stars in the galaxy. And so for a long time that's what I thought. I thought that these things were DNA hunters and that that's what they were doing, and they were hybridizing. And then if you really want to understand aliens, you really need to get a degree in genetics and understand you know, the Crispers and you know what's going on today currently in genetics. What have we cloned lately? Right, we've already cloned humans, if that's possible, And these hybrid stories of all these people that are talking, you know, but then there's other component of souls and that there's only a fine amount of those in the universe and that they're sort of here harvesting us. And then that led me into an even deeper thought of Okay, well maybe all humans are trying to find meaning, but since we're like, you know, freaks of nature in a way, and if there was anyone that came and played with this laboratory, because I mean, people always talk to me and they're like, well, if aliens wanted to wipe us out, why wouldn't they just do it? And I'm like, those things can fly at thirteen thousand miles an hour. You really think that this is our planet? There's no way we could even defend ourselves. So when you know once people kind of take a step back and be like, oh, yeah, that's true, and then they probably wouldn't fight us on that level, that they would rather integrate and that we could be a possibly potential spawn or children of the alien races that came and went. You know, it makes me go to the story of Angus beef and how there was a Scottish guy who was living in the plains and it was in the eighteen seventies, I believe, and he brought over cows from Scotland and had them breed with the native cows that were all skinny, and I think it was the eighteen seventy three auction. He brought in those cows and they were freaks. Nobody had ever seen that much meat on a cow. Ever, And now there's twenty five thousand Ingus bee farms, and you look at how they do their programs. The best Angus bee farms are the ones that do not have a plan for their genetics program. They do it different every single time. And then you listen to David Jacobs and he saying, well, you know, these aliens or whatever, if they're real, the mistakes that they're making are the same mistakes that they've been making for as long as we've been recording them, and they make small mistakes, not big mistakes, so they must have practiced and done this somewhere else. So yeah, just just sort of like lead you into this really impractical place of being an angus cow and wondering why you even exist, you know what I mean, And you can get really caught up in all those different.
Speaker 3: Layers, one hundred percent, you can. Yeah, I mean, at the end of the day, we are just lifeforms grazing and living our lives. You've definitely been nippolating. I don't think we're that unique to the universe.
Speaker 1: Well, and I don't think that the UFO phenomenon is a special thing. I think that it's a natural thing that occurs in the universe, and that if you're around long enough and you're able to spend enough time, you will see one of these things go around and do its business and move along. And maybe that's just how certain things happen. I mean, we're so far from having an understanding of even how the universe started that we need a telescope that's you know, out in the orbit of Mars and is you know, the size of Pluto to be able to really see in great detail all the things that we need to see to actually have an open eye to the universe. I mean, they're still looking at stuff that Hubble's already looked at. And you know, we have the eight impossible galaxies or the six impossible galaxies that should not exist, that should be primordial galaxies that are rough and rugged, that are smooth, and not only that, they're bigger than the Milky Way galaxy. There's obviously something going on here, and that humanity has such a high level of amnesia that how could anybody even figure out this enigma on their own? Anyways? You know what I mean, you'd have to have so many different puzzle pieces, you'd have to have so many different experiences, and then you have all that information, what do you even do with it? If nobody even cares? And that's my thing. It's just like smoke some weed, chill out, go serve, be real nice to every person you meet, and just do the best you can. Maybe not do drugs, but you know, just whatever you need to do to, like, you know, find your place and find that happy place. Because even if aliens do come down and try to help us and instill all of those things. None of it's gonna work if nobody cares.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's a slow process. You know, the more people come out and talk about it, you know, the less ridicule that be less skepticism. You know, it'd be something which we could understand. And if more people are on board, and it is people that are slowly, slowly turning, you know, more people that talking about these days, wanting to look into it and understand that there is there is something bigger out there than us. Wonderful stuff, James, Now to our listeners. James has referred to his artwork quite a lot during this recording. He has done several drawings of his experiences. I will make all the links available to James, and I do believe as of today he does have a website available. Can you give us the web address please, James?
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually did it right before this podcast because it's been such an endeavor and a challenge for me. It's ufosurfer dot.
Speaker 3: Art wonderful stuff. I will naturally put the links below so people can go follow you, you know, and look at your art. I'd also make it available on what UFO chronicles website and on x as well, because that's pretty much where I frequent these days when it comes to social media. Great stuff, James, You're a natural.
Speaker 1: Oh, I really appreciate this, you know. It's it's weird, like when the if the UFO stuff does come out and disclosure and all of this, it's almost sort of sad for me in a way. It's people are going to find out about this beautiful like secret or this amazing whale or something that I knew about in this code that I was visiting this whole time, and and and so there's this weird, weird disparity between wanting everyone to have that conversation at dinner parties and then also just enjoying that intimate connection that I have. And so yeah, I just I really appreciate this, and I love what you do. And I am that guy that's out there that had all this stuff happen to them, that just kept it to themselves for such a long time that to do a podcast like this and to have my art out there like this, this is this is a miracle.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I think when it does come out, I don't think that would ever be taken away from you because it's something obviously which should be shared with everyone. And I think a lot of those feelings that you have is something which goes back to childhood, is believing in there's always there's something out there that magical us, something unexplained and mysterious, and I think we always we always want that, you know, we always like that from our childhood, there's wondering, amazement out there. Ever did come out, you will still have that way out in that cod I agree.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of like a lifetime of just not having a lot of friends and you know, people who have this severity of ADHD, you know, it's just really hard to have friends and you know, we're calling you up at seven o'clock in the morning and sending you a text at three o'clock and just really have a hard time keeping the excitement down. And so it's just about belonging. I've always just wanted to belong to something. It was surfing and that that helped me to get through my mom's second divorce. But this belonging to the UFO community has been really fascinating too. I mean there's just some seriously g and nice, like incredibly nice, sweet people involved with this that blow me away that I've had these surfing friends for twenty years and I've only known a couple of people in the UFO community, but they're already out doing all of these other friends that I had by just being there. Yeah, just I just want to belong to something, and that's what the sharing is about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you're saying, and you know you're not alone because obviously I've done hundreds of guests over the years. I'm still in contact with a lot of the guests, and i still get daily messages from people, videos, images, people which are having feelings, emotions, and it's not always about the paranormal or UFO. Sometimes it's the family life. They sometimes feel a disconnect from their partner or this does something going on life, so they just like to talk. So I know what you're saying, and you're not anyone out there. You're not the only one he feels that way, And yeah, of course Adhd is a bit of a fawn in the side sometimes, but yeah, you're not alone, and I think you do belong I completely understand and what you're saying. So what's next for James, what's in the future.
Speaker 1: I'm just focusing on trying to make as much alien UFO art as possible and trying to get into some galleries. I'm working on my memoir. I'm working with an editor that will be really helpful and cover artist as well. Since I've been waited on this story for such a long time, i wanted to spend some money and actually do it right instead of just self publishing it and throwing it out there. And so I'm taking the time and doing that. Yeah, I'm also just for fun recreation wise, I'm part of the Whope Brands Surf Club, which is one of the biggest surf clubs in California. I like to do competitions and so I would like to start doing more longboard competitions and see if I could get into the Olympics in twenty twenty eight. But that seems outrageous, especially considering how insanely the competitors are and I'm nowhere near as good as them. So just you know, some goals stuff like that.
Speaker 3: If I wish you the best, James, I really appreciate you coming on sharing it all for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Oh well, thank you so much. I really appreciate you and everything that you do. And yeah, I love your logo and just it's really cool, just your philosophy behind finding people like myself that are sort of just sitting around sort of holding in all of these experiences, and how cathartic it is to actually talk and have somebody listen.
Speaker 3: Now, you're more than welcome. Take care of yourself, James. Okay, keep in contact and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Okay, take care brother you too. That's all for this episode. Keep updated and connect with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website ufo Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fanger to James for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye,