Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. It is well, it's just about to hit two a m. On Wednesday, June eleventh, might as well be Tuesday, June tenth.
Speaker 2: For us.
Speaker 1: We are still wrapping up the day at the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker. We have one, two, three, four, five winners today. Five winners today. I mean, as long as this rundown I did, I did, I did adjust it? Do you trust it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's questionable, That is highly questionable. Courtney Williams winner in the Colossus, John Reisner winner in the fifteen hundred dollars Super Turbo Bounty, Mark Darner won the twenty five hundred dollars No limit Hold Them, Jonathan Stover eight hundred dollars No limit Hold Them Deep Stack winner, and Igor Zechsker winning the Big Oh. Jason Kuhne has a big chip lead in the fifty K High Roller. The no limit Duce to seven Single Draw Championship is down to the final six and being pushed to a day.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 1: Seven players remain in the fifteen hundred dollars buying limit hold them tournament Ivy leads the pla question mark we'll get. We'll get to check in on those final chip counts in the ten K potlamon Omaha eight are better, and then of course we will touch on some of the other stuff that kicked off here at the World Series of Poker and what is happening on Wednesday that will be brand new.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm extremely tired today at a meeting at work.
Speaker 2: Stuff.
Speaker 1: People really got to stop this whole meeting stuff during the World Series. It's look, honestly like May May thirty first comes around or whatever the heck, May twenty seven, when I know where the heck this thing started and it just needs like I need to just block out my calendar, like I'm busy.
Speaker 3: I made a rule that you can't schedule a meeting with me until it's midday twelve o'clock.
Speaker 2: I think I need a.
Speaker 1: How about you just can't schedule a meeting with me from May twenty seven to say, Look, if the meetings weren't scheduled and we didn't organize things ahead of time, well too late.
Speaker 2: I can't deal with it. I know these are important meetings. I'm shifting my time.
Speaker 3: So I got one tomorrow one pm, and I'm like, God, I wish I made that.
Speaker 1: They're not important, They're just these ones.
Speaker 2: This one the important one. I promised you.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I promise you. It's not important. Promise camera about it is not important. I'll tell you what is important though. Free online poker Baby, Let's go, Come on, good transition. Play poker Go is the home to free online poker, and it's where all the action is at all the time. No bots, no gimmicks, just real players like you, like me, liked Tim and real players that are looking for fun competitive poker. Jump into ring games, cash crush tournaments, or play the new no gamble, no future themed sit and goes and do it all for free. This is authentic online poker, anytime, anywhere. Play now at playpoker go dot com. It is available on webit, is available on iOS, and it is available on Android. Sign up for free today, get in on the action. Let's go play poker Go. Courtney Williams Baby sixteen thousand, three hundred and one entries began in the Colossus. Only one player remains and that is Courtney Williams. Winning it all. Five hundred and forty two thousand dollars is what Courtney Williams took home his first World Series of Poker gold bracelet. He could have and likely should have been out of the tournament. I was on commentary alongside Tristan Waite and we absolutely could not believe the hand that went down early on that should have taken out Williams from the tournament. The chip leader, Robbie Pylor raised King ten off Williams min three bets from the big blind. I believe small better big onine with ace Queen suited. It comes King Queen blank. Williams jams.
Speaker 2: For like.
Speaker 1: I think he had forty million behind and there was like fifty or sixty million in the middle, and Pylor, who had the big chip lead, flopped top pair. Good kicker. It was King Queen X with two clubs. I think it was might have been King Queen eight with two clubs, and he also had the ten of clubs in his hand and he folded his hand. It was outrageous, in absolutely outrageous fold. He tanked for a while and then he folded. I mean, I don't know how you can call that hand pre flop as it was played, hit top pair and then fold.
Speaker 2: Look. I think he just knew the A, the Queen and the ace were coming, I mean, and.
Speaker 1: It was funny because he's tanking and Williams starts talking to him. Williams is like, well, if you haven't called already, I have the best hand, thinking that he was good with the ace queen, he was not good with these. He dodged the bullet of all bullets.
Speaker 2: How many players were at that point? Uh?
Speaker 1: Eight or nine?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean, just crazy stuff for the Classus final table, which is why the Clausus is always so great. You just get outrageous stuff at the final table, and this was certainly one of them. And then it ends up being Williams going heads up with Pylore. And there was another I would say mistake during heads up play where Pylor made quad threes. He flopped a set of threes on seven four to three figure what the turn was the river was a three? Turn was like a nine queena, I don't know whatever, and Pylor bets the turn, gets called in position by Williams and then checks the quads on the river. Williams just checks back, really quickly on the end with Ace four for his two pair, and Pylor was like visibly frustrated, kind of smacked the table, was looking over at his rail, like, oh my god, I can't believe what I did. Yeah, you gotta bet your hand. You gotta bet your hand. Especially in this heads up play there was not a lot of betting. Yeah, you gotta bet your hand. Man, absolutely have to bet. Just crazy stuff. So I mean, listen, Pylor had it, he ultimately lost it. Also, crazy way for mac Glance to go out. They get down to three handed play. The chips are like pretty even. They were like almost exactly even a couple of millions. It was like two twenty five to twenty four. These are millions two hundred twenty five million, un and twenty four million, two hundred twenty seven. They were all right there, like one of the first hands, a three hundred play. It's ace queen suited for Williams. It's pocket nines for mack Glance and boom Glances out of the tournament, like out of nowhere. I mean huge payday of course, yes, but still, I mean just an absolute sick way to go. So Courtney Williams takes home five hundred and forty two thousand dollars. Robbie Pylor second place for three hundred and sixty one k, Matt Glance two hundred and seventy three K four third, Kaiwen Way got fourth for two oh seven. Jason Bloggett one hundred and fifty nine thousand for fifth place, Antonio Tricalli the MMA Fighter, the Brazilian MMA Fighter one hundred and twenty two thousand dollars for him, sixth place, Ryan Lang seventh place, ninety four thousand, seven hundred dollars. Sigrid Denker, I probably butchered the crap out of that name, sorry, Sigrid seventy three thousand, eight hundred for eighth place for her, and then Justin Gudierre's ninth place fifty eight thousand dollars. We did stream this one, As I mentioned, it was myself and Tristan Wade on the call. A rather lengthy final table for what I expected. I thought it would be no more than three hours max. I think it went for maybe five hours. Heads to play was quite a long time, but available on demand on pokergro dot com if you missed it and you want to check it out. It was it was fun, it was a it was a good good final table. Absolutely always love the Colossus Tournament. You're and dear to my heart, wish I could have played it, but I didn't, but I always love calling it.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, I put it in an entry for us. This is what I love about the classus coming into today. I kind of told the crew we prepared for forty minutes or four hours, yeah, because it's one of these things where they can just get it all in icem doesn't matter. They just gambling and playing their hands. I find the ace ten, you know, eighteen BIG's we're all in. Oh you get this grind out where we're checking quads on three streets and doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Not believe this guy folded King ten yesterday when you told me he was the why not guy with four to three?
Speaker 2: He was called why people were all in?
Speaker 1: He said why not with four to three, busted two people to get him down to the final table of not and then here he's just you cannot fold that hand. I mean, I'm sorry, you cannot just fold.
Speaker 2: That hand instead of why not? Yeah, let's call it's why not. Let's fall me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was on the simply I mean, just simply crazy. I could not explain it on the broadcast. John Rasner is finally here, finally, and not only is he here, he shows up and he just wins a bracelet. Day one just doesn't seem fair. John Rasner just had a baby, believe. He posted on Twitter that he's coming out here for ten days and then he's going to go back home to his family. So he's got a ten ten days stint and he hops in the fifteen hundred dollars Super Turbo Bounty, the first tournament since he had the new baby, and he just rips off the victory's two hundred and forty seven thousand dollars racing or topping a field of two thousand, two hundred and thirty two entries. His new baby was born on Memorial Day. He arrived in town yesterday. He's going to go home after those ten days, but I mean, now he's going home with a bracelet. Just absolutely incredible. He said that he told everyone that asks except for the team that drafted him in twenty five.
Speaker 2: K before, who has him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know who has him, Ben Ludlow and Liam Gannon, and that it's unreal.
Speaker 2: So Dura.
Speaker 1: We knew he was not going to be here for the largein Burdy. He was going to take a couple of trips, is what he told it. He told us this during the PGT Mixcheme series. You said he's having a new baby, taking a couple of trips. Okay, fine, Racer, you're a great player. Would love to have you in twenty five K Fantasy. But if the volume is not going to be there and you're going to be taking, you know, a couple of trips, then we just can't draft you, not for the price that you're going to go for, if other teams don't know. He goes for a boatload of money. I think around fifty or something fifty dollars. Yeah, And afterwards, our good friend friend of the pot, Ben Ludlow, comes over to Mickey and I. He goes, so Racer is like a really good pick, right, And I'm just like, should we tell him? We didn't tell him. But not not like it matters. I mean, some people just run hotter than the sun. Clearly. I mean, come on, that's a horrible draft pick for that money, knowing what we know about his volume. Yeah, yet it does not matter one bit. The guy is here for less than twenty four hours and he's won a bracelet.
Speaker 3: I mean, just absolutely have any idea what kind of points he is getting for that?
Speaker 1: What kind of points? Sorry, seventy five plus twenty two.
Speaker 3: It's a little under a hunder okay, ninety seven, but he's basically, uh, that team.
Speaker 1: Has eighty three points right now. I mean, it's just outrageous. It's just absolutely freaking outrageous. Speaking of twenty five K Fantasy, after the Colossus stream, I hopped on the No limit Duce seven Championship stream. We had Blesnick in the booth. He was getting on. He was getting on the team that drafted Jeremy Osmas, and I said, oh, who drafted Jeremy Olsen.
Speaker 2: He's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I said I did, and he told me we spent too much. Now here's what's interesting about this. Many people, many, many people. I think everyone would agree that Jeremy Osmas is the number one pick in Fantasy. He should go one one. Oh, we took him for the most money. Yet everyone's like, Blessnick said he should be the number one player. Okay, then what does it matter if I spend the most money for him? If I have backups elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Ye Like.
Speaker 1: The thing that I think people forget is that, you know, like Arthur Morris the other day was like, you don't think that like drafting he said, he said, Max Coleman and someone else. He's like, you don't think drafting Max Coleman, Alex fox I think, he said, And yeah, Max Coleman and Alex Foxen is better than drafting one Jeremy Osmas. Well, yes, I mean, well no, it's it's not that it's that I feel like I can spend up on that player because you know, we have all these cheap buys. Shout out Stephen song specialists. Got another field bonus today, It's two field bonuses for us. So you know, I'm I'm fine with spending up to get the best player in the draft. Jeremy Osmas is the best player in the draft, So yeah, we can go a little bit over, you know, But like I mean, I know, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't have.
Speaker 1: Hindsight B twenty twenty when it comes to someone like John Rasner, incredible player. Again, love him, he's awesome, But you can't spend fifty four on a guy who's gonna be here for twenty days. I'm sorry, you just can't do it well. Three bracelets then it doesn't freaking matter, and what the hell do I know? But like, come on, I mean, it's just you know, there was another name, big name at this final table J C. Tran, Yeah, Like, where the heck has he been other than that? I think, you know, I think he fishes a lot. He does fish, Yeah, he loves he loves well, yeah, fishes and hoops. So anyway, John Raisner beat Leran Betito and heads up play Batito, taking one hundred and sixty five thousand Zen when Zang third place for one hundred and twenty thousand, a woman which we've had many women who get close to winning an open event hasn't happened yet, but they are knocking at the door.
Speaker 2: J C.
Speaker 1: Tran fourth almost had bracelet number three eighty nine thousand for him, so that's I mean, this is one of the most fun events. I also love playing this one because it's over in one day. You know, you're in, you're out, and this you know, normally I feel like this takes to like four in the morning, but this one was done at one o'clock, which is kind of crazy. I thought this one takes much later into the into the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. I think it started of it early. I think it's normally the often, but yeah, it's uh did feel like it was up pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: We got Mark Darner winning the twenty five hundred dollars no limit hold him almost five hundred k for Mark Donner Darner the good old Cadillac of poker Baby. He defeated David McGowan in heads up play. McGowan took home three hundred and thirty one thousand dollars. Darner won it with a couple of kings. Always good to pick up a couple of kings, especially during heads of play when your opponent finds in ace. This was a big, big tournament for this twenty five hundred dollars buying fourteen hundred and ninety three entries. Prize school was well up over three million dollars. So you had Darner taking first for his first gold race, McCowan second, Christopher Poets third, Dylan Lindy almost got another bracelet his second or it would have been his second. Fourth place for Dylan Lindy. John Valinis got fifth for one hundred and twenty seven thousand dollars. You also had Ian O'Hara finishing a ninth, Aron mcgonnant a ram Aganian finishing in tenth. Anyone else run deep doesn't really look like it. Michael Leang got fortieth, Matthew Wantman forty fourth, Nick Funaro forty fifth for as Jaka forty six, John Juwanda been playing a lot. I've seen him around quite a bit, forty seventh for him. Another Cadillac of Poker event, the eight hundred dollars buying no limit hold him deep stack. This tournament was won by Jonathan Stover. More than forty four hundred entries in this tournament, Stover taking home three hundred and fifty two thousand dollars. Daniel Kosner in second place, Matthew more in third place, Sean Buchanan the original Original, the original Bucky Sean Buchanan out of Canada bebe one hundred and twenty eight thousand for him. Nick Seward we know Nick Sewer well, sixth place for him. Ryan Hohner got seventh place in this one for fifty five thousand dollars. Then we switched things up from the Cadillac, we go to Big Oh. This needed a This was an additional day, right, yeah, fourth day, Igor Zetzker winning it all two hundred and ninety seven thousand dollars. This is the event that our buddy on our team, Nicholas Milgram on our twenty five K fantasy team, took fifth place in Zetzker beat Paul Sincere. Since you're taking home one hundred and ninety eight thousand dollars for second place, Ryan Hoenig, Oh, so close to another race. So the third place for Ryan Honig one hundred and forty one thousand dollars. Shiva doudani fourth place for one hundred and two thousand dollars. I mentioned Milgrim, he got fifth place. Sean Daniels didn't know on Daniels reached out to play anything other than Nolaman hold them, but it's good to see him in this big o field. He took eighth place for thirty one thousand, six hundred dollars. The fifty thousand dollars Nolan and hold him high roller back to the Cadillac Baby. Jason Kuhn leads a stacked field of the final ten players. It's a freaking big ass chip lead kiss massive Jason koh Yeah, it's massive, Jason Kuhn fourteen zero point five seven to five million. Second place is Andrew Lucky Cheweye Lichtenberger, who has six point seventy three five million, so more than double. Second place is where Kun sits Kuhn is looking for his second w s Opigo Brasley. He told us the other day when we saw him that he was going to win the two hundred and fifty k Super high Roller. Maybe not this year, but at some point in his career. Well, he might be winning this high roller before he wins that high roller, because he is in a great spot here with ten players left. So you got Kun, you got Lichtenberger, Alexei Boycott, third, Rock Wilson, fourth, Victor Blom fifth, Ben Tolerine sixth, Sergei Levedev seventh, Domachus Mika Litis, eighth Reagan Silber, who is I believe a real.
Speaker 2: Estate guy out.
Speaker 1: Of Cali, if I remember correctly, ninth place, Chong Jiang Yang in tenth.
Speaker 2: Well do you hear about the bubble hand? Yeah? With this hand was crazy?
Speaker 4: Okay, kings Yeah, well but but with go ahead, A lot of stuff going on asided with Andrew Luschenberger opening two X under the gun, Ben Toleraine three bet and then Joey Weissman the four the cold for bet from the small Lutenberger follows.
Speaker 3: Toleraine calls up comes King nine to four Rainbow. Weissman continues a pretty small bet as his standard nowadays. Turn ace of spades. Now there's two spades, King nine force ace Weissman bet that quarter part looks like Toleraine coll river is a three space flush comes in and Wiseman, who had one point one five behind BET's one point one four or five, leaves himself that single you know.
Speaker 2: Five k chip each.
Speaker 3: Daniel Le Toleraine quickly all in Wiseman snap call tables pocker kings flopped top set, Ben Toleraine two red aces, turn top set massive cooler to knock Joey out a few places short of the money, and shot Ben Tolerain right up the chip leaderboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ben Tolerain ended up going to make day three in this event. The plan for this one is to stream the final table on poker Go on Wednesday, June eleventh. I believe it's planned for eight eastern five Pacific, but of course that could change depending on how things go. They still have ten left. They got to play down to a final table. So stay tuned to PokerGO dot com slash schedule for the updated schedule. Tim will stay on top of it. That's a page he manages all the time, and then of course the various accounts on social media. But it'll likely be in a PM Eastern five PM Pacific time stream. But of course things could possibly change and you never know. We just got to say that because you guys all like to get mad when we move things around.
Speaker 3: I think it's definitely more of a question of how many players we start the stream.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm trying to start with six. We start with eight, so be it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we're trying to get to six and kick it off from then onwards.
Speaker 1: Almost two million dollars up top in this tournament. They are guaranteed one hundred and thirty thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice and juicy baby. Yeah, that's a good one. And then, speaking of moving things around, we were originally supposed to cover day two of the fifty K high Roller, but we made it an audible to the ten K No Limit Duce to seven Lowball Championship with Daniel Legrandu and Nick Shulman reaching the final table in that one Nigaran who ultimately bowed out in seventh place. They are down to the final six. Shulman is still in. Darren Elias has the chip lead, Oscar Johansson is second in chips, Nick Schulman third, Chad eve Sledge fourth, Ben You fifth, and Dan Smith is in six, rounding out the leaderboard almost five hundred thousand dollars up top record setting event two hundred and thirty three entries. Is this the one for Darren Olias? Finally?
Speaker 2: I definitely hope.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Finally I thought he played pretty flawless on the stream. So this we did a double stream day. I pulled double duty. No one else in the in the company would do it. As Jeff Platt would say, some people are saying it's the best commentary day ever, just double duty. I was alongside Jostapleton and Jared Blessnik, and let me tell you, having Blez in the booth was an incredible treat. As so many of you out there that tuned in to watch, this guy is outrageous when it comes to how good he is at understanding the game, knowing exactly what's going to happen, what players are going to do how they.
Speaker 2: Should do it.
Speaker 1: And he also doesn't hold back if he thinks something is bad, he says it. It does not matter that these are some of the best players in the world. He will call out mistakes as he believes they might be. He goes in on people. But it is a real treat to have Blez in the vood So if you miss that, I would highly encourage you to go back and watch it. You can find the replay on PokerGO dot com. You can find it on the poker Go YouTube channel. Blez is just supremely talented, has a great mind for the game. It also explains himself very very well. So if you want to learn a little bit more about deuce to seven single draw, then go find that stream and watch it with Jared blesnik on commentary. Not to mention these players are world class, like they are all incredible players, and the play at the table was extremely high level. The commentary by Blez was world class. It was a real treat. I pretty much just sat there and listened to Blez the whole time because it was that good, absolutely freaking incredible stuff. But yeah, we got Darren Elias going for his first gold bracelets. He's He's won a whole ton of stuff. He's won multiple WPT titles, He's been in the mix in plenty of high rollers, deep runs, you know, all that sort of stuff in poker. But for whatever reason, probably dis variance, he has not been able to secure a World Series of Poker gold bracelet. Nick Shulman is going for bracelet number seven. He's also going for another victory in this event. He's won this event twice. Is it twice? I believe it may be twice. He definitely won it once and got second.
Speaker 2: He's got many final titles in this.
Speaker 1: He is also the current leader on the WSP all time money list for this game. According to endnimob dot com, he's won it twice. Yep, he has a second place as well. Just an absolute crush shirt when it comes to this, Nick played great, but according to Blessnick made one mistake oh that he probably wishes he head back. Other than that, I thought Nick played incredible, as did Blesnick Chetti. Eve Sledge is going for his fourth gold bracelet. Ben U is going for his fifth WSP gold bracelet. Dan Smith is going for his second. Oscar Johansson, like Darren Olias is going for his first so this one will play out on Wednesday, June eleventh, not planning on streaming it in full, but it will be up on the stage on a secondary feature. They will do plenty of check ins on this one to see how it goes and maybe, just maybe it'll be the first gold bracelet or mister Darren Elias. This episode of the Poker Go Podcast is brought to you by True Classic, the only shirts we trust to look sharp and feel even better. I'm wearing one right now, I have Sam there you go. See they're great. Look Look how good they make Tim look, especially on the arms. Yeah, they really do. No, you don't need to flex it. It makes it look like you're flexing, whether you're grinding on the fell or heading out for the night, or doing a podcast like us two heads right here. True Classics Fit is next level, affordable, comfortable and built for real guys. Go to True Classic T's dot com and upgrade your wardrobe today. The fifteen Limit Hold Them tournament is down to the final seven. Adam Tibersky leads the way we lost. Chris Hunikin didn't know he played limit, but he ran deep we lost Ian Johns. I knew he played limit hold him. He also ran deep, Jeremy Becker said. When I texted him last night, he said, yeah, games where you can't get.
Speaker 2: All in or more my style.
Speaker 1: I guess right now there's something along with the yeah, freed exactly what he said, but you know, basically sticking to the limb Holdham streets. But he didn't run all that deep in this one. Did he cash or did he not cash?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, actually check, I'll check, all right, you checked that.
Speaker 1: One hundred and thirty thousand dollars up top In this event, John Manette had a deep run twenty fifth place. David bakes Baker got twenty sixth Daniel Idma thirty second. He's always a beast when it comes to limit Holden Scott sever got thirty fourth. Jeremy Becker did cash forty second place for Jeremy Becker. Good job, Jeremy, well done. But don't don't play too much limit hold him. It's kind of like just just you know, stick to the Nolan stuff. It's way way more fun. Kicking off today was the ten thousand dollars Plow High Low Ader Better Championship Bruno Firth leading the way. Poking has changed his name to Bruno.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: They must have heard us on this podcast. Eric Wasserson is up near the top of the counts. Phil Ivy is also a near the top of the counts. Phil Ivy who goes by ace Pi on the Dios plus app. It's just incredible. Ali Islami is also up there. Phil Sternheimer La Jerioff who won the twenty five K what was it he won the six max. He's doing well, back two hundred and fifty K. Chris Fitch doing well, Sean Deep doing well. Ryan Hoenig is back to doing well. So lots and lots of big names as you expect in this one. Registration is open for some period tomorrow at first one or two levels something like that. This is always one of the biggest, most fun stacked, prestigious events of the summer, as you would expect, so plenty of more names to get in that one. Possibly could see some people who bust from the ten K deuce Championship. Nick Shulman, for example, might get in there, but it'll basically be and I think they were talking about it on stream, specifically Shulman and Dan Smith. It's a decision between possibly late Regie during this or hopping in the hundred k. Yeah, right, I think Shulman said he would want to play this. Smith said he would want to play the hundred k, so and then I would. I would guess Chad eve Sledge would get into this one too, probably should you know, things go south for him on that day four of the ten k juice to seven. What do we got going on, Helts, We got the hundred k of course for Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Wednesday we have the fifteen hundred Months of Stack Satti, Oh my gosh, flights.
Speaker 1: I want to play that tournament every year and I just can never do it, and it's just such a bummer. It's one of the best tournaments ever and it looks incredible always.
Speaker 3: We always have the fifteen hundred horse kicking off as in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Gets Big. We skipped one, we skipped the Yeah, I just pulled out the chip counts.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, three events kicking off tomorrow, obviously a little bit of an appetite for everyone there. The low limit multi fly Months of Stack, we got the big buy one hundred k. And then for the mixed game players out there, hundred dollar horse. But yeah, three K no limit.
Speaker 2: What's going on over there?
Speaker 3: Look up the one thousand and twenty seven players there are currently on the money bubble right now, one hundred and fifty six remaining one fifty five.
Speaker 1: They went on on the stone bubble. Yep, they did. Look, maybe the clock's wrong. It says that in the updates, players bag on the stone four hundred and fifty one thousand lose one player for first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that's like we should we should scroll down the bottom. See who's that's absolutely shortest? Okay, well, Bart Libert is pretty sure this. Look there's two Oh my god, there's two people with two big blinds.
Speaker 2: There's five people.
Speaker 3: There's five people with three big blinds, four big binds, four big binds. Fight like, there's a lot of shot sacks. So you've got to hope you draw that button if you're one of these shorties. Some of the chip leaders. We have Matt Afflex up there, Nick Marchington's up there, John Hennigan.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're playing the three K.
Speaker 3: Daniel Moore, Kristen Fox and Justin Young, Boris Cole of some of the guys in the and Lady sorry in the top twenty heading into day two of three k Nolanman, hold them freeze out.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they bagged on the bubble. I mean, what in the world, but he's late. It's two thirty am right now.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was a long bubble and they just know the word came down, the hammer came the hammer got dropped.
Speaker 1: But one more player it would have taken like probably twenty minutes of max. I mean, come on, yeah, the only bubble that has ever at a rat risk of going super late is the main event. I mean, that's that's the only one. Everyone else busting barely normal time when it comes to the Nolanman holding stuff. So so yeah, any other observations you got from around the world series today today?
Speaker 2: No? Nothing today. Gave it out a couple of hats, okay.
Speaker 3: I had one guy actually uh, he just randomly kind of grabbed his like are you tim? I was like, yeah, hey guys, I'm supposed to give you a password.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, okay, okay, what is it? What is it? Right?
Speaker 3: His family part I'm supposed to get a hat or something. I'm like, you don't know what you're getting. He's just clearly not for him.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: He goes, I'm picking it up from my friend. I'm like, oh, okay, no problems, let me get it. I saw what's the name again, he goes, Dylan is Dylan. I'm like, what's your friend's name? He goes Jam. I'm like, who what?
Speaker 2: Jam? Jam? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He goes Jam like Jam yeah, and he goes, well, his name is really John Michael. He goes by Jam. So I said, okay, Jam, thank you for listening. You know, blah blah blah, but yeah. Gave out a couple of hats, got a few more delivered to us. STILG only got the hundred. I had a couple. Other people will say, here, I want the heart. What's the password. I'm like, I'm not telling you the password. You gotta listen. You know what it is you listening to the pod family part. That is the password. You have to say to me and done will give you a hat. It's very simple.
Speaker 2: Incredible stuff, incredible stuf. Yeah. People A lot of people are.
Speaker 1: Like sending DM's messages, save me a hat, same as hot as work.
Speaker 3: If Phil helme with DMS me and says I need a hat, you know I'm the biggest fit helmet fan, right, he.
Speaker 1: Ain't getting want to tell him no, sorry sir, but.
Speaker 3: I need the damn possw So unless he sings me that jingle and says family pot feel helme with ankt one. So you guys at how I' sitting his DMS, don't waste your time. Come find us. We'll be around already. I got nothing else.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for bed. Yeah, it's it's way too.
Speaker 1: Late, so our apologies for the lack of hot takes and discussion on this episode kind of just rip through everything that.
Speaker 2: Was going on.
Speaker 1: But it's late. It's two thirty am. Both Tim and I want to go to bed, so definitely wanted to bring you guys a pod, yes, but we're.
Speaker 2: Not on this one. We also want to I try. Don't say that. Don't don't say that. Don't you're gonna jinx us. You're gonna take it.
Speaker 3: By this rich edit that out rewind skip go back to Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, that's gonna do it for us. His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donnie Peters. We will talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Jenny Express